Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. American Way on the March a beautiful thing to behold and left can't handle it, which makes for a lot of fun sound every day and opening a lot of eyes across America, which is good for America because you know, as a former Democrat, I sit there and think, really, who could still be voting for the Democratic Party? And then I remember, wait a second, when you were a Democrat, you never would have imagined in a million years voting for a Republican, let alone being a Republican.
Speaker 2: And then I remember, that's true.
Speaker 1: Most people don't vote Democrat because they like the Democrat or the policies.
Speaker 2: Most people vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: Because they have this really negative stereotype of Republicans and the Republican Party. And it took a lot for me to cut through that, and I'm glad I did because it really opened my eyes to a million things. But I'm also very realistic about what it's going to take to get other people to make that journey. I mean, look at what just happened. It took once in many lifetime's figure like Donald Trump to be able to cut through that with enough people for him to get a second term. And since the first and second term are both saving America, well that's good timing. But it's not like you're going to have these ones in several lifetime figures in each GOP race, and in a tough state or a state like Colorado. So yeah, what does it take? What does it take to open the eyes of people who have this negative impression? Well that's understatement of the GOP and just vote Democrat out of habit. Now, understand, there are some real hardcore lefty types right who are just going to vote for the left and you're never going to reach them, and you don't have to because it's Trump proved you don't have to flip that many to win. And then once you win, you're gonna win a whole lot more because your stuff works and the left doesn't. So yeah, so got to remember, I've just got to keep reminding myself of that. So that's the beauty of this moment, because not only is Trump winning and doing all.
Speaker 2: These good things.
Speaker 1: But the left is making a total collective arts of themselves, which helps open a lot eyes.
Speaker 2: So just a golden age.
Speaker 1: Right now, my friend and will continue to play some of that sound headlines of the day.
Speaker 2: What's that? Did you just go irish there on that pronunciation?
Speaker 3: Arts?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I didn't want to say the word itself. A tribute and in tribute to your beautiful bride, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the news sprung today.
Speaker 1: Engaged Kelsey Currents again, Kelsey faith Currents.
Speaker 2: What a beautiful name. Yea, yeah, that's the whole thing. Engaged to Ryan. What's your middle name? You didn't even know that eight years ago? Don't start with me.
Speaker 1: I mean you've been engaged for forty two days and didn't tell me.
Speaker 5: Cla Clayton, like the town outside of Saint Louis, Missouri.
Speaker 1: That makes total sense. So many people named after that town.
Speaker 2: But my parents lived there for a time.
Speaker 5: My mom like, well they must have liked it. Well, hopefully they liked it. Well she did, and I think she was motivated by that. I was going to be named Clayton Joel after in part after Billy Joel. But my mom chickened out at the last minute and and defaulted to Ryan after Ryan O'Neill she loved the movie Paper Moon that he appeared in with Tatum.
Speaker 2: Okay, remember that one.
Speaker 1: A lot of interesting stories there, yes, no, no, I remember what was that one? I never sawt love story? Sure, yeah, loves it. Ryan O'Neil love story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And he's just passed a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, God rest his soul anyway, Texters, Dan, I think Pam Bondi should wait until the Statute of Limitations expires on Kathy Hokel and then changed the charges to felonies, just to make an example to New Yorker's talking about You'll see all these stories now about Pam Bondi has charged Kathy Hokele in New York, which is technically correct, but civil charges not criminals. So nobody facing criminal charges at this point. But is this coming to Colorado? Should it be? Will dive deeper into that, Dan. Congratulations to Ryan and Kelsey. So exciting, Dan. Ryan is engaged, proof that miracles exist. Correct, tell him, I think he will be a great father From someone who is the father of three awesome boys.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt.
Speaker 1: Ryan for you a great father, a tremendous text. Yeah, very nice. And let's say that is your number. Okay, Dan, congrats to Ryan and Kelsey. Dan Putin is a great man. Trump knows that. Hence today America survives only by making uh I can't read the last part of that. Putin is Satan. Okay, let's not even Let's just spell him the same. Putin is Satan. And and it is horrific that Joe Biden allowed Satan to do this. Joe Biden threw his weakness, allowed Satan to do this. It's horrific that Satan is going to a certain extent win here. But it is not Donald Trump's fault. Donald Trump is doing the right thing, coming in right now and ending this meat grinder. Because once Biden's weakness brought Putin in and Europe decided it was not going boots on the ground to stop Putin and there should never be an American boot on the ground there, then at that point it was dawn Putin was going to win. The only question is how many innocent people were going to get killed in the meantime. And the great people of Ukraine, they've been raped, they've been pillaged, and it is a crime against humanity. And so blame Biden, blame the Left, blame Europe for not stepping in, But don't blame Trump. He's the guy who's stopping the bleeding right now, and it will be very good for the world to do that. Three h three someone three eight two five five texts d An five seven seven three nine Ben when it comes to immigrant votes. The rest of this is incomprehensible. Sorry, Texter. You must have been trying to do it while driving. Please never do that. It is five o'clock somewhere now. I always is not.
Speaker 2: Do you do any day drinking?
Speaker 5: I have, I would, I'll do it again, I'm sure at some point today.
Speaker 1: No, and I've seen no signs of it. Yeah, drink told me to keep an eye out for that, but none today. None. And I can't say I ever have with you.
Speaker 2: I know I do have an arsenal up here just in case. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: I mean, like if you looked out the window and you saw a bunch of Martians landing right then you'd want to pull out the bottle.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a Budweiser. There, there's a Vanilla porter, and there's an Avalanche amber Ale. Those are just all in reserve for emergency purposes only.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked out this window once and saw one of the wildest things I've ever seen, and to this day, nobody would officially confirm it. But I was not alone. I whoever was producing the show look out the window.
Speaker 2: It was here.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, looked right out this window, right out of this studio, okay, and I saw a fairly large plane being pursued or tailed by two or three fighter jets.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and it was not.
Speaker 1: It was not the plane commonly used as Air Force one or anything like that, because we've seen that fly up and down two twenty five doing altitude training. But no, it was, and to this day we haven't been able to get any kind of official explanation. So there was obviously some kind of perceived danger and they scrambled some jets to that aircraft.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: To this point, Dan, we've seen President Trump and his flurry of executive orders declassify the assassination files for JFK, RFK, and MLK. Will the declassification of UFO files be next?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't think this was a UFO issian. Have you ever seen a UFO.
Speaker 5: Of course, I mean unideenta literal definition unidentified flying.
Speaker 2: That's something I thought, like lat Green men were.
Speaker 5: In well, I don't know, because it was at such a rate of speed. And I've heard here other people kind of point this out as well, especially in this part of the United States, you know, between here Roswell obviously New Mexico over to Area fifty one, Nevada. Here in the southwest United States, there seems to be a propensity for those types of sightings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, I have not I've had a lot of interesting stuff have but have never seen anything I put in that category.
Speaker 2: Have never seen anything like that. You couldn't explain.
Speaker 1: No, not that I truly thought, you know, you look at all the circumstances, I truly thought, you.
Speaker 2: Know, might be the Martians.
Speaker 1: But I want to get to one of these single most brilliant text I have seen or converted to a call, single most brilliant observations I have heard from any listener in almost thirty years on air, and here it is in the context for this is I've been talking a lot about what I've found in this build that Bennett and Hicklooper are pushing to make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote in our elections. And I posted it at dan Caplis on Twitter. You can see the language yourself. And so it's language that says ICE cannot detain illegal immigrants at a polling place. Now, why would you put that language in other than to encourage illegal immigrants to vote and make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote? Right, what other reason would you put that in? But anyway, listen to this brilliant observation from this Texter.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: If ICE can't detain illegal immigrants at a polling place in Colorado, which is a mail in ballot state, does that mean ICE can't arrest an illegal immigrant in their home because that's where they're filling out the ballot. Think about that. Now you may think, oh, that's a stretch, but then look at the language. Look at the language of this and you can see it at dan Caplis on Twitter, and please send it to all your friends. They need to know Hickenloopers up for reelection is doing this. Listen to this language as they list the places ICE cannot detain any illegal immigrant Section twenty six Roman numerus. By the way, twenty six a polling place wait for it, including any building or infrastructure where voting takes place during an election. So to the Texter's point, yeah, does that language mean in a mail in ballot state? Now there are some polling places, but in a mail in ballot state during an election season, you could not detain any legal immigrant in their home. So we have such a brilliant audience. Bottom line. One thing that's clear, Bennett and Hickelooper pushing a bill to make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote. Please look at it at Dan Caplas on Twitter. Send it to all your friends. John Hickenlooper must not be allowed another term. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I just I've been told I have thirty seconds, so I am going to tell you.
Speaker 2: That we do have to.
Speaker 6: I don't swear in public very well, but I have to Trump.
Speaker 1: It's a congresswoman, a sitting congresswoman. They're losing their minds and it's a beautiful thing to behold.
Speaker 2: Do you mean it the way she said it?
Speaker 5: Because I'm thinking not, But I could just hear Donald Trump's response.
Speaker 2: She's not exactly my type. Dan, I don't think that's how she meant it, my friend, No, but it came out that way, Yes, no it did.
Speaker 1: But you know, this, this kind of national nervous breakdown the Dems they're having, they're going to be all sorts of fun manifestations of that, but nothing. And it's kind of sad to think about it, right, because there's so much, so much more wildness to come from the left, self defeating, self destructive wildness, even better, but none. I don't think can ever top this. And and this is you know, because you see these kind of pop up meltdowns happening, and you know what's going on, because because all these elected Democrats are under all this pressure from the hardcore left and all the big money donors, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta do something, you gotta stop them.
Speaker 1: Well that's like saying to ryan' shooling, Okay, you know you're you're walking toward the light rail tracks and here comes the light rail train and it's Ryan.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop it, jump in front.
Speaker 1: Of it, right, Yeah, how's that gonna end? Well, we're finding out. We're watching it together. At least this one was was enjoyable.
Speaker 7: Which side are you on?
Speaker 2: Where side are you on?
Speaker 1: Me, which side are you on?
Speaker 2: Which side are you on? We'll fight against well, fight no way less.
Speaker 1: Got within our walls, will fight from don to dusk.
Speaker 2: You know, there was at least one or two Congress people in that thing, Bob Dylan and Joan Baez are they're not dead yet, oh man.
Speaker 1: But how did the left get into this? Because the right doesn't have any of this stuff. Having been a Democrat, I know that, and but the left they always come up with these chants where where does where does that come from?
Speaker 2: Because well, that's a song I at least is trying to be.
Speaker 5: It's ostensibly got lyrics and a mean chorus, and you're way way some verses, way too generous.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 5: Like I said, there no Joan Biez or Bob Dylan in terms of writing protest songs.
Speaker 2: But it's a crazy thing. You know.
Speaker 1: I was a student at se Boulder, a student body president, and there was this thing. I won't go into detail, but but the left got very mad at me. Radical left got very mad at me and promised to hurt me and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: And so one thing.
Speaker 1: Led to another, and then they attacked at a student government meeting when a bill I sponsored passed, and all hell broke loose and violence and everything else, and so I ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 2: There ended up being a grand.
Speaker 1: Jury, some indictments and convictions, and so anyway, I'm walking down the street past the student union building near where I lived, and I hear this chanting, and I think, oh, it sounds pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Let's go here. What it is? So I'm walking over and I hear this chanting.
Speaker 1: Easy four was the name of my bill, Easy four out the door, Dan caplis on the floor.
Speaker 2: Because they got me on the floor. I'm tough. But there were probably one hundred of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was hundreds of them in the ballroom, but probably one hundred of them who decided to pound me. Not all hundred got us shot in of course not. But yeah, so this chant went on for a while and I thought, good.
Speaker 2: Beat, you could dance to it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, ifore that it was, its just such a wild experience.
Speaker 2: You know, you're a c U student walking down the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So anyway, all ended, Well, all right, I do this with great reluctance, but because I am a Christian, not a perfect Christian, not near the Christian I want to be. But I am a Christian, So I will do the Christian thing and go to Jack and Cheyenne. Jack, you're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Danny, You're a good man. I've never said anything to the contrary.
Speaker 2: It's just a week except the last time.
Speaker 4: On the same levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's water under the bridge.
Speaker 1: I want more mercy than justice when I face my judgment day, So.
Speaker 4: I can I call you Danny spor.
Speaker 2: Make it better? Oh? Sure? Yeah? Hey, that used to be my line at the charity events.
Speaker 1: She'd stand up and say I'm Amy Spoor and I'd say I'm Dan Spoor and everybody'd laugh and it'd be the last thing I said they laughed at. But Jack, so turning a page, looking forward to the rest of our lives together, What do you think?
Speaker 4: And we we I have every intention that you and I lived for a long time and still continue to talk. But there's three topics I want to talk about. We don't have enough time. But the most important one is what you about Pan Bundy bringing U challenging hope in New York on the on the the city. What are you called? Thank Juary City things. And you you had mentioned that it's not going to be on there, uh the frame, it's not a criminal action, Okay, so gone from there and then, which I believe it should be. But anyway, look, we don't have all day on that. But under a civil action, what what can she expect to get that we can use and bring out here and use in Colorado. The only thing she could get in the civil quote, if I'm wrong, would be a cease and desist. That's right. What can she get from that? Check out here?
Speaker 1: That's what a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant question. And and you know, I was talking to my new law partner, John Kellner, who was the DA and you know Douglas Repo Lincoln and Albert until recently, and and we were talking about what an amazing difference it is in civil laws. So like in a civil complaint like this, you can get much more discovery than you probably could in a civil case in a criminal case. In a criminal case, yeah, you can convene a grand jury, but then you've got all those logistical challenge. Civil cases we get all these powerful discovery tools that help us get to the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay, depositions.
Speaker 4: That's that's a big building the file in order to come back from really well technically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Jack, you know that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but at the very least you have many more tools to get to the full truth, the full truth about conspiracies, the full truth about you know, the attempts to thwart the enforcement of federal law.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: So, yes, civil cases give you more discovery power.
Speaker 4: So she's in the New York State Supreme Court or she in the Federal court on Polly Square, which which which port is?
Speaker 1: I understood these to be federal complaints. Yeah, and I'll double check that check. I'll try to check you during the break. Hey, good to talk to my friend. Glad you're back eight five five four zero five A two five five takes d A N five seven seven three nine when we come back. Some of the most fun, hottest sounds you've heard yet from the triumphant Trump.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast of.
Speaker 7: Montrgen Country like good use some person ever living then, so.
Speaker 5: Mary Goffier, of course song is mercy now. And yes, I told you during the break. I believe this is from an episode of Yellowstone. Some great music on that show, Oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you haven't seen Yellowstone yet, if you're watching the uncut version, don't watch it with your parents or you're young kids. I've really enjoyed the show, but so I would not have wanted to watch it with my parents or with young kids.
Speaker 5: You didn't want to watch Caddy. You don't want watch Caddy Shack with your parents, not even your dad.
Speaker 2: That one. I'm still trying to run, Mom. I get it.
Speaker 5: The nudity now, you don't want to be John Hickenlooper. But your dad, you know, it's like, hey, yeah, yeah, I had to.
Speaker 1: Tell you my friend Irish Catholic Chicago Chicago police officers seminary.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to sit there and say, hey, how do you like those?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not the greatest dad, truly the greatest dad in the world. But we didn't sit around and talk about women's body parts.
Speaker 2: No, And I didn't with my dad either.
Speaker 5: But if I had been watching that movie with him, like I said, I would have been infinitely less awkward, felt infinitely less awkward than if I had been watching it with my mom. Then it would have been like, but my dad, I'm like, you know, we can laugh that off right there, speaking.
Speaker 2: Of father son, mother son's stuff. I a CNN a new low.
Speaker 1: But this goes to what we've been talking about along right, that the left kind of melting down showing it's behind right now and it's not pretty, but they're big think about it. It's what's seven thirty seven beck East right now? And so their big headline story is Elon Musk bringing his four year old son with him into the Oval office into lots of different events, right which should be a testimony and testament to the American family. But CNN just ripping it now and quoting Musk's girlfriend is saying, our son shouldn't be exposed to all this et cetera. I mean, how low can you go a dad being a great dad? I mean, truly, how low can you go?
Speaker 2: They were doing the same thing, Dan.
Speaker 5: I was at the inauguration, yeah, and I had a pretty good perch where I could see Jade Vance come in and he's there with his wife and his kids, and his kids are kind of you know, restless and acting up and climbing all over. And then the kids were taking off the stag escorted out. You would have thought that those kids and committed some kind of crime, and the media was ripping.
Speaker 2: Isn't he a good father? Doesn't take care of his goods? They're you know, do you remember that? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: But but again, all that does is help us right and defeats the left by just showing how truly psycho they are. But h and really kind of anti American values in so many ways. So CNN has this headline up now Musk's ex girlfriend our son quote should not be in public like this.
Speaker 7: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: I mean think one of the great things they mean and I were told when we became parents was love is spelled t I M e. Love is spelled T I M. Kids know what you really value based on how you spend your time. And so Amy and I both blessed with with great parents. So we have since that day tried to spend every minute possible with our kids. And like Joe, I mean, my goodness, he he he was going I combine happened and he was just an infant, and you know he's in the back of the car. I'm speeding over to Columbine to do a live hit with Fox News.
Speaker 2: Et cetera. And you know, he's there with me.
Speaker 1: He goes in with me everything else. We've done everything, Carolina and I've done everything together. She works at our law firm now, you know. And so no love is spelled Tim. And the fact that Elon Musk wants that time with his son, wants him to have those experiences gained, the confidence that comes from those experiences.
Speaker 2: That's that's a loving parent.
Speaker 5: I just think, like you just said, Dan, the amount of time my father spent with me, taking me fishing, playing ball with oh yeah, you know, just having fun, watching Saturday Night Live with his buddy. He would take me. I was a little pal, I was his sidekick. I was so excited to go on those trips with him. Yeah, that meant everything to me.
Speaker 2: And my mom would do the same with us. I mean, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And my dad had come home, Chicago police officer, he'd come home from work and he'd go right out to the alley and gather all the kids in the neighborhood and we'd all play football out in the alley or softball out in the alley if it was at season or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it was all about that time.
Speaker 1: So I think what drives you know, I'm not talking about your everyday Democrat, right, I've been married to one for years. But I'm talking about the left that runs the party. So much of the left is anti God, anti faith, anti family, that I think there's got to be some deep personal jealousy and resentment when they see happy families. I mean, like, you look at Donald Trump, and nobody's ever tried to claim Donald Trump's a saint. Nobody elected him to be their saint, you know. But but you look at Donald Trump and you look at his great family. I think that drives the left kind of crazy. I think that drives them kind of crazy. And seeing Elon Musk here so close to his son and the son at the press or yesday you're in the Oval office and Elon Musk is talking and the son was very polite. What you remember His exact words I think were, excuse me, I'm sorry, I need to go pee. Right, I mean, yeah, that's it. It's a great, it's normal, normal moment. But how much is normal about the hard left? Not Democrats, but the hard left it owns and operates the party.
Speaker 2: Not much.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's an exhibit A, Right, here's an exhibit. This is an elected congresswoman from the left.
Speaker 6: I just I've been told I have thirty seconds, so I am gonna tell you that we do have to I don't swear in public very well, but we have to come.
Speaker 1: And what's worse that or John hicken Looper up for reelection in Colorado and Michael Bennett pushing a bill to make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote, A bill that says I just can't detain them in a polling place. If you don't believe me, check out at Dan Kaplis and Twitter. I posted it right there. Send it to your friends.
Speaker 2: Let him know.
Speaker 1: Listen, John hicken loop he's a nice guy. Every time I renew him, I'm enjoying, great guy to have a beer with. But he cannot be our senator. He wants to use this power to go make it easier for illegal immigrants to vote. What do you think that is ryan a ninety ten issue in Colorado? If the people of Colorado had a direct vote on should illegal immigrants be voting in our elections? What percentage would join John Hickenlooper and Michael Bennett. I have to assume that's their position, since they're trying to say to them, hey, you will have asylum, you want to go to a safe space, There'll be no place safer in America for you. Then that the ballot box, the polling place. So what percentage of Colorado's would vote for having illegal immigrants vote?
Speaker 5: Well, the Colorado voters have disappointed me on several occasions, so I might go a little higher than say the national average, which I would put no higher than twenty and probably lower than that twenty percent, maybe twenty five percent, because that would tell us that at least half of Democrats. But well, wait, no, we don't want illegal aliens who are not citizens of this country voting in our elections. It's one of the things the founding fathers were very stalwart against. They did not want foreign influence direct in our elections or otherwise.
Speaker 2: I do believe it's a ninety ten issue in Colorado. Colorado.
Speaker 1: The only qualifier I'd put on it is I think you have a lot of activist stems, a lot of activist stems who count on votes from illegal immigrants. And I have no idea how many legal immigrants vote in Colorado elections. I'm not trying to say that's what has decided Colorado elections.
Speaker 2: That's not my point.
Speaker 1: My point, though, is when you've got Hicket, Looper and Bennett out there publicly pushing a bill that says Ice can't detain a legal immigrants in a polling place, how's any sane person supposed to understand that, other than encouraging illegal immigrants to go to polling places? And what would you go to a polling place for other than to vote? Ryan, can you think of anything?
Speaker 2: Stickers? They have some pretty good stickers there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's high suspect to say put it mildly.
Speaker 5: And I'm wondering, so you talked about earlier in a texture astutely pointed out, you would just instruct a an illegal to pull out a ballot. I've got a ballot of voting, and it could be anywhere. It could be at their home. They could be at one of those drop boxes that's a no go zone.
Speaker 2: No can't.
Speaker 5: They'll go there if they're you know, having a ballot or distributed. It's ridiculously Yeah that the Texter made such a brilliant point.
Speaker 1: He said, dan Iffice can't detain you at a polling place in Colorado since Colorado has mail in ballots. Does that mean they can't detain you in your own home because that's where you're filling out your ballot. And if you go to the exact wording of this law that Bennett and Hickenlooper are pushing, Yeah, let me put up dan Kaplis.
Speaker 2: You can see I've even underlined the language for you. You can see where it says.
Speaker 1: A polling place, including any building or infrastructure where voting takes place during an election. Right, So have fascinating point. The texture makes Hey when we come back, we got a lot of ground to cover. Also, want to preview this issue we'll talk about tomorrow. Okay, the Trump administration uh civilly charging the governor of New York for their sanctuary city and state status? Should they come after pollis next and so we'll preview that. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Judge dous block.
Speaker 2: One of your policies part of your agenda. Will you abide by that rule? Will you go? I always abide by the course and then I'll have to appeal it.
Speaker 3: But then what he's done is he's slowed down the momentum and it gives crooked people more time to cover up the books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump confirming what he has always done. It's a matter of record. He follows court orders and then he appeals. So you know, it's kind of Russia hoax all over again. You know, the left breathlessly claiming that Trump is defying court orders.
Speaker 2: Simply not true.
Speaker 5: We are three weeks and to the second Trump presidency, three weeks and tonight there are warnings that the US is dangerously close to a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 1: So that's what they do, right, But you just have to laugh because it just makes it worse for the left and better for the America because more America, because more likely Republicans will win and Democrats will lose. That's total nonsense. By the way, I expect that sometime very soon. You know, that hold that has been put on the effort of doze in the Trump administration right now to access Treasury Department records, which is certainly the president's right, that that hold will soon be lifted, if not completely, then for the most part. And a court today has lifted the stay on Trump at this point offering this buy out to federal employee. So yeah, Trump has always been great about just working through the court system. And listen, you can see it in the overall plan, right, you can see it, and the overall plan that a lot of these executive orders, and they're so well thought out in most cases. Yeah, they knew that you'd have a federal court somewhere step in and put a hold on it. But then the Trump administration hoping then that they can just streamline it to the Supreme Court and get it there as quickly as possible, not try to go around the court's rulings, but get it elevated to the Supreme Court as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jim in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplas shall welcome Jim.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan, thanks for getting me on sure. Yesterday, when Trump was holding his press conference with the King of Jordans, Trump said he's taken over Gaza, He's not going to pay a red cent for it, and he's getting all the Palestinians out, And I was wondering what you think about that?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jim, And I love the fact that Trump thinks big.
Speaker 1: You look at most of the great figures in world history, and you look at the major change for good that's occurred in the world. It's because of big thinkers. So I love the fact he thinks big, and I love the fact he's thinking big about Gaza because the same old cycle. You'd agree with that, Jim, it doesn't do anybody any good, and it does an awful lot of harm. Now, anybody who takes him literally that the US is simply going to take Gaza as a US territory, and the President hasn't used the territory word. No, that's not what he's saying at all. What he's saying is he wants this to happen. It would make sense, And I love the fact he's thinking big. Do I expect that will ultimately happen. No, but I love the fact he's thinking big and at least getting people to think outside the box on Gaza.
Speaker 3: Dan, I think you really need to look at his words. He reiterated yesterday, he said, we're taking it, and we're holding it, and we're not buying it, and there won't be any powerians there.
Speaker 7: And this is a war.
Speaker 3: The forcible relocation of civilians after a war is a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 1: Jim, you're taking him too literally. Too literally, one humble request. I love it when you call. Can you start calling the show earlier? You always like calling the last segment, but please do call earlier so we can have longer conversations.
Speaker 2: But here's the point.
Speaker 1: You got to read The Art of the Deal by Trump, and you've got to watch his life. You know, Trump is a master negotiator. And so Trump comes out with this idea that's going to get everybody's attention and start getting people thinking out of the box about Gaza and obviously trying to get the attention who was with the King of Jordan, as you mentioned, get the attention of Egypt and Jordan and others in the region that hey, you got to start taking in Palestinian people. A lot of them have been used as pawns, right but by radical Jahatis and including Iran. And so Trump is now trying to average and every way he can getting surrounding countries to take in more people from that territory so that Gaza can be turned into something productive and attractive and peaceful.
Speaker 2: So I think this is all part of the Art of the Deal.
Speaker 3: Well, he wants them to take in all the Palestinians. He's gonna check out.
Speaker 2: All of them again. You're taking him your gym.
Speaker 1: You're taking him literally, and if you choose to do that, if you choose to no, I think that's been too too technical and too nitpicky.
Speaker 2: The starting point is and you'd have to conceive this right, my friend. It is a big, bold idea and vision.
Speaker 1: It got everybody's attention, and it got people thinking about something different for Gaza other than the same old cycle.
Speaker 3: And not only that, dam but it got universal condemnations. There was not one nation in the world one that had voiced any opinion on it.
Speaker 2: Said, this is a horrible haven't heard a thing from Mars? Should you not say universal condemnation? Well, you said universal.
Speaker 3: Jim said, this is a good idea.
Speaker 2: Jim, rest your rest your head peacefully on the pillow tonight. That this is this is Trump that is best.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Trump being creative and bold, a big vision and and is it because ultimately he expects us to take over Gaza and to have casinos and everything else. No, but he rightly wants to seize the moment to break the cycle, which would be the best thing that could happen to the people who occupy guys, let.
Speaker 2: Alone are great ally Israel and the rest of the free world.
Speaker 1: Ryan, thank you, and again Kelson Faith Currents, congratulations your engagement to Ryan Shuling such a happy occasion.
Speaker 2: Join us tomorrow on the Dan CAPLA ship