Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag. You're about to get your names glazed by the.
Speaker 2: Great Chris Ray Go, Derek black Belt and Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glady from the bottom. They got that Lincoln Park song second your head. Yeah, this is the fucking radio. It's catchy. Yeah, it's not bad. I like that song anyway. That's my favorite Lincoln Park song. Down by the Bayou, good one. What the Start Tank podcast? It is me? Uh Chris, it is him? Uh Sweeney, it is him, Derek. Look at him over there. So when he's got grapes, I can't eat them because I'm allergic to the birch pollen. I guess I can have fruits if they're blended, though, So I don't really know what the fucking situation is. I don't know if it's like a chemical reaction that happens when the skin is broken or what. But like it's fucking it confuses the hell out of me. I don't get it, Yeah, don't. I don't know what that's about it.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing this and this this could be very fake. I remember hearing this that someone people can have. Some people can have chocolate and peanut but together, peanut butter it together, but they're alerted to both of them separately. Really, I've heard that somewhere. It could be not true.
Speaker 1: Would you hear that. I'm like Beavis and butt heead or something. I definitely don't believe that one.
Speaker 3: That sounds crazy. Hurt it somewhere, I don't. I don't remember exactly where.
Speaker 1: I know you heard it somewhere. I get that. I believe I know. Make no mistake, I believe you heard it. I believe you believe they launched missiles from Hawaii or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe I heard it. I believe I believe I heard it. Yeah, that's I believe. I believe I get it.
Speaker 1: He's not even sure. I think I think I saw this somewhere once. I think I saw it. Well, whatever it's it's a bummer because I do like fruit a lot. I like grapes. I only have grapes pretty much once. I pretty much I only have grapes on New Year's because of that, like the Spanish tradition or whatever the fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this. It's the Caribbean thing. I think it's giving people grapes that you love. It's like give us. It's like a three bunch.
Speaker 1: Of three or four.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't be talking about like in the infantilizing language.
Speaker 1: You you great people. No, No, I was not. You guys are wild over there, Jesus Christ. I mean, okay, I was just checking. I was just making sure and the water Latinos are different. Bro See, that's the kind of grape everybody's an allergic to. I think, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess you have no choice but not to imagine, but I reaction to like that happened to you and you get hives from it.
Speaker 1: I feel like you probably would in some way, you'd probably get like, you know, stress related hives, I would imagine. I think, yeah, sure, absolutely. I have definitely been so stressed that my skin has fallen off. You know, it fell off, well, it fell out, Oh good guy, like your like actual skin was just hanging like your entire coating, right, I mean, isn't that what skin is? Though? Yeah? You never see those videos of a like lizard shedding their skin and then somebody puts like a not like not like industrial compressed air, but like normal like kind of like compressed air and it like blows their skin up and they look like bubble people. I've never seen it's like it's really cool. I've only seen one video and that's awesome. It's not they actually really like it because they want to get the skin off, you know. It's like megal weird though, watching watching because sometimes they can't shed all their skin properly, so they have to be helped and watching. I've seen videos of like bearded dragons getting their skin like kind of tweezed off, and like there's like sometimes it's like around the nose, in the nostril, the skin's like deep in there, yeah, and they pull it out and they they make a face that's like that. I understand what that feeling is, you know what I mean. Uncomfortable right, like be really invasive. The COVID check exactly, it's exactly that face in your throat someone puts it flat against what I was like, Hey, what boom. It's amazing how easy you could kill somebody giving them a COVID test. You definitely could. You could damage. You could definitely like hurt their nat you could definitely like because you can poke their brain. I don't think that's how there's a hole that leads right to your brain.
Speaker 4: And swab, Like if the swab is long enough, you can definitely jab someone's brain.
Speaker 3: The cavity is down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like you know, Caprice on, it's all it's all connected, man, it's all connected.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 3: It's all connected. You can get you can, like I scratched my brain all the time because I saw somebody else.
Speaker 1: This is real.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody put a corn kernel up their nose and it came out their eyelid.
Speaker 1: That's that's disgusting, But like, yeah, you can do that. That's actually fucking heinous. I saw that in person. People do that in person? In person? What kind of fucking who do you? Who you hanging out with?
Speaker 3: It was like we were like fourteen fifteen, we were at some like random I could do this, and I was like, I was like you what really.
Speaker 1: It's like something in a seven year olds accident.
Speaker 3: Like the moment I found it, I was like, you're not attracted. She was just a woman.
Speaker 1: Now It's amazing how quickly like somebody can do something that just makes him completely unattracted wildly.
Speaker 4: So sure, Yeah, I mean just imagine like you saw like, oh, there's the hottest girl I've ever seen, and she shits her pants.
Speaker 1: You're kind of like, ah, yeah, now I don't even love it. I'm good brother. No, No, I'm good brother. It's sorry, bro, that's so crazy. There's a Curby Enthusiasm episode about that where like he's Layer's dating somebody and then he bumps into a he bumps into a glass door, and she's immediately like, oh, that's it. Well because he's old, you know what I mean, Like he's he's already enfeebled in some way, but like now he's like now he's like twice as feeble because he avoidable. This is a completely avoidable glass door. It's like something a fucking help like a bird, does you know what I mean? It's not a full grown man with like seventy plus years experience on this planet. Does. That's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's like that's like when women like try to downplay how abusive, Like everybody warned the hey, this guy beat his other fucking girlfriend. Oh no, he's gonna be different, you know, and like the signs are all there.
Speaker 1: Let's not go down this one. Let's not go down this one. And then you know where you're gonna be added for beating someone.
Speaker 3: No, but it's like I've made I've made these jokes before, and it's just like I feel bad, but like you feel bad, this is reality, Kingston. I know it's still unfortunate. Dragon punched fucking on the daily. I'm aware it's still unfortunate. Like I guess it depends on the woman.
Speaker 1: That's true. Like Anthony gets I think a woman getting beat by its nature is unfortunate, But what about yeah, or Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 3: Look, I think they suck and they deserves retribution, but like then them getting them getting beat is still on fortunate because it's it's a it's a it's a series of attribution. Are you talking about then, I don't know, fucking like im media eradication like fucking death by lightning or something like that, watching the woman get.
Speaker 1: The instant death.
Speaker 4: So yeah, electrocute it is fine, Yeah, because that's just that you're gone, like a both a big fat both lightning comes, watches over or gone. So it's the beating specifically of a problems beating somebody's intimate So what if what if Marjorie Taylor Green just got hit once really hard with a baseball bat.
Speaker 1: That's the little brutal. But being electrocuted a train hit her at two million miles a hour just distipates.
Speaker 3: Then that's different than I buy go to that. I would have that as a actual corporate Do you think we'll.
Speaker 1: Ever be able to cross that thresh? Do you think it makes something that goes to million? We can't survive how a bullet. So here's the problem for Jesus too much for humans.
Speaker 4: You can't like, there's nowhere on this earth to like even test that doesn't It doesn't make sense because even if you need to incrementally get there so you don't be crushed by g fours, you're you're you're worried, you need to.
Speaker 3: Go, not even you would get crushed by moving you can you can accle me to it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying big flat two millions, fine, brother, I get I'm not saying you two miles an hour as in like a like a vehicle to sit in or like a motor of transportation. I'm just saying, like, can do you think we'll ever be able to throw something or launch something at two millions? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How fast is speed to like I don't like like it's like two miles you yeah, two miles and change.
Speaker 1: Look it up. You got a phone, look it up? Oh yeah, actually got im to post something for how long? That's like when our friend Jaleen was so high and he was trying to order pizza for six hours.
Speaker 3: Just sitting there suffering from hunger, suffering from hunger.
Speaker 1: I remember is that it probably doesn't six hours is crazy, but I'm exaggerating, But it was like a hilariously long time. It felt like six hours. It was more like it definitely was over an hour though, Like he was trying to.
Speaker 3: Order this people, trying effort, couldn't do I've been that high before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just can't. I just can't get You're just stuck. You can't really do anything. Yeah, yeah, you're just into like us, You're locked in a cycle of just I can't do this. You're sad, You're depressed. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get up to go to the bathroom right now? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me? I'm not gonna use the bathroom, but I can't stand enough. I can't get up right now.
Speaker 1: God, thinking about thinking about like man, thinking about those times like when people would be like consistently high around me or like consistently drunk, Like they would be like there's like all right, I'm waking up, and I'll go into our our shared bathroom, and then Jama would just be asleep in the toilet. Basically, oh nice, just like, oh, it's one of these weekends that was so regular.
Speaker 3: Every one of those weekends like that should not be regular.
Speaker 1: It's kind of great. Well it was more regular than it is now, which is to say like now never, yeah, you guys are. It's like now it's like once a year maybe grown up now, yeah, we're all growed up, growed up three in your in your years, I know. It kind of clicks where it's just like you feel like you can't you can't do stupid shit anymore, not so much anymore.
Speaker 3: There's this contnu and they're very real on your body the consequent Like before it was like consequence in the ether, you know, where it's like if I get caught, then it's a problem, right, But now it's like if I do this, I'm gonna hurt myself. Then I'm gonna have to bring that problem back home to me.
Speaker 1: I'm noticing it with food more and more now where I'm just like the things I used to eat all the time and now like hurt me actively, or I'm just like a man. I don't know, like I feel myself thinking like oh I want that, but I don't want to deal with the afterwards because I know what the afterwards is. There's more. I'm like, I feel like I could separate those two for some reason, or like it didn't bother me as.
Speaker 3: Much, but I don't stream anymore. I love ice cream, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I never really liked ice cream.
Speaker 3: Tolerant you're not even violently so, but it's like I don't want to have it's enough. I don't want my stomach.
Speaker 1: Tried to those those pills. I just don't need ice cream ice cream.
Speaker 4: But it's every once in a while it's nice to have ice cream. So you know, the weird thing is I.
Speaker 1: This is real ship either because.
Speaker 4: You know your your body changes over time, right, so either mine changed again and or I built up my lactose intolerance to where I'm fine with lactose now because I haven't had a problem. The worst thing used to be like for whatever McDonald's ice cream or just like shitty ice cream.
Speaker 1: Shitty quality ice cream.
Speaker 4: Ice cream would fucking crush me because it was probably like the shittiest milk that they use. But I'm fine. I haven't had I haven't used those pills. Like I would always the lactai. Yeah, I'd never take a lactaate pill before. I remember Lacey was the one I suggested that to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was.
Speaker 2: Just like dumb, whatever, their ship everywhere, what do I do? Sit in my house, all over my room. Chris's girlfriend helped me. I have shitting shot.
Speaker 1: She probably said that. She said, I'm sure it was very it's very close to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never looked up. Well you could do it fix this problem. No, I thought it was a problem that no one could fix.
Speaker 1: Never. Oh man, excuse me, I got a shitty good that was I think in like, introducing Lacy to the people that I knew was like the moment that I knew that, like, oh, I'm I I know like crazy people, like I know, like really like because everybody else that I've dated has been like kind of like more or less ingratiated, like they like I met them through these people or like they knew them already. But like she was the first person that I met from outside. I guess Barbara was too, but like that was the moment where I was like, oh, man, like I I'm you're fucking psychotic. You're a crazy person, sure you you specifically, I guess the most that I've ever met by far. I can't believe you something that fucking futon for that long. He sat on a futon with one leg missing. He was always like, I'm surprised he didn't grow the wrong. Yeah, like a like when a baby, like a baby is like has too much pressure on one like when he sleeps on one side too long and his head ends up flat. Yeah, it's gross, dude.
Speaker 3: I looked at you flat heads of the bed that is like upsessed with the idea of like I want to find a baby and flat in the back of its head, like slapped the back of its head, the flat of its head, I'm like, the flat of its head.
Speaker 1: Like bending the head. Hammerhead baby, ooh a hammerhead baby.
Speaker 4: Now you're cooking, they'll be sick as like you're like, you have the baby and then you can also you know, hit a few things with.
Speaker 1: It when you need to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's pretty slotted into something, just slattered into something, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like Ricky Berwick is almost like they tried, that's what that was. He's actually not even disabled person. He is kind of is actually the results of it not finishing the metamorphous. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put him in a cocoonie comes out perfect. Yeah, like an Adam Warlock ass motherfucker anyway, comes out glistening.
Speaker 1: Whatever. We're going to start Tank podcast the snock Tank dot not snock snock Tank to shop for merch uh patron dot com, slash the snark Tank if you want to go over there, ask us questions, contribute to the show. Uh, we got a couple of things to talk about today. We got which one do you want to I kind of want to start with the the this, this. We got some updates on the Epstein stuff, of course, which is fun. The Uh yeah, I can't I could have warmed. We talked about this last time, but like and we did in some sense. Yeah, But there's been like a couple things that for some reason I thought happened a while ago that didn't. But uh, what is the excuse that they're given now? It's like, are you still talking about this well, it.
Speaker 4: Was specifically Trump's the only one. Pam BONDI had a response ready, right, they're doing an interview. She was sitting right next to Trump after I'm sure she blew them because that's the only reason she's there. Yeah, and then she was like, oh, yeah, let me respond to your your shit. Obviously I'm prepared, and he was like, wait, hold on a second, and he just gives the excuses.
Speaker 1: Are we still talking about this guy?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 1: Are we still talking about this creep? It's like guilty, like me, You're guilty. You've never seen someone so clearly guilty in my fucking light, dude, are you? Are we still? Why are we still.
Speaker 6: Talking about this guy? He's just a world renowned pedophile with connections.
Speaker 1: To every world leader and especially mysteriously and why are we talking about it? We gave you the footage of which there is an entire minute missing. Did you see that? By the way, to the excuse for that, it's like, oh, it's just standard procedure for like foote savannash And I was like, She's what that doesn't that's not even true off like anything that's not even true of like commercial surveillance like your own like like dash cams or like ring camera. A fucking minute, Yeah, a minute of footage just kind of vanishes every now and again. I don't what. I don't believe. And she had the audacinit in that minute. He killed himself too in that minute, and that minute she.
Speaker 4: Had the audacity to say off that, oh uh yeah, we're working on getting the other footage so we can show you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you guys are gonna spend a second thinking about this. Once the fucking once the press is over, like you know what I mean, they're like, oh, good, we put this out into the ether.
Speaker 1: We can fuck off now. I thought. There's so many excuses that I see now and it's so insane. It's just like, oh, we can't show the videos because it's like it's obviously like illicit material involving children. And it's like, okay, well fair, I don't want to see them, you don't, but I want to know who was in there. It's like, and I saw it was like, oh, what if there's no faces in the videos. If there's no faces in the videos, then it's useless. Yeah, then there's no there's no point even fucking talking about it this long. What are we saying? Yeah, this is so insane. They've moved that goal post for a thousand It's like I'm watching somebody play like like SimCity and they're just like maybe, actually, no, we're gonna like in real time. It's like, actually the hospitals will be here now, and it's just like, I don't even know what to say at this point. It's so clearly and to be fair, to be fair, a lot of people are actually like upset about it in his camp, which I'm actually surprised by. I thought, like for sure that they would just like turn a blind eye, and some of them are, no, no doubt. There's definitely some stragglers who are just like, no, I love Trump anyway, but like a lot of them are actually kind of turning on him, which is really nice to see. Yeah, I don't know how. I don't know how long that will last, because usually it always it's always like like a sheep kind of running away from you know, and then the dog comes and barks it back into fucking line. Yeah, but uh, I think he's losing to people.
Speaker 3: He's not, he's not losing his fucking flop, but he's he's a sentiment to him as getting fucked up.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, that's a problem. And I saw Alex Jones interviewing Judge Joe Brown or whatever, and he has like this whole it's like, actually, maybe, like maybe this actually does make sense. Maybe he was like maybe he's going along with it, but like eventually he's gonna blackmail the deep state. And it's like you're cooked. You're just like, Alex, why was he he's Judge Joe Brown. I don't know. I don't even know if I'm correct.
Speaker 4: It's probably Joe You're you're talking about that guy that with the TV show. Yeah, No, it's not that guy.
Speaker 1: Do you know who it is? It's somebody with a name like that. I don't know who. I would have to see. Yeah, uh. I saw him in his car like I'm gonna, I'm gonna vomit. I'm about to Oh, yeah, I'm He's like trying to not throw up.
Speaker 4: And this reminds me of when Trump sent all the missiles in Aysteria back in twenty eighteen and Alex Jones lost his mind.
Speaker 1: No, it is Judge Joe Brown.
Speaker 4: So Joe Brown's a fucking conspiracy theorist. Because that's the only reason they'd be talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's not the black guy, Judge Joe Brown, right course, not right, that's are you are you crazy? I mean, he's definitely whiter now, but he's why does he look like that now? He's pale and is because he's super old? Yeah? Probably is that the same guy, unless it's just the guy his name is, that's my first name, is actually Judge, unless he's a professional impressionist.
Speaker 3: Of Judge Row Judge Brownson, look like that. I don't know, I don't know what that.
Speaker 4: Remembering Joe Brown from the fucking nineties, Like you're probably remembering him from like the early two thousands or something, and it's been several decades, been a few decades since.
Speaker 1: Look happening. I don't look, this is the first time I've ever seen this guy is.
Speaker 3: Judge Judy that comes out it looks like fucking I don't know, Like Casey knightsta is like, that's not that's not fucking that's not Judge Judy.
Speaker 1: That's Casey Knights.
Speaker 4: Well, look, Judge Judy and all them, you know, they do all this stuff to keep their faces in place, and then men just let themselves melt.
Speaker 1: You know, like that guy, that guy probably just Ate Gavels. He was the guy that aid fucking what's his name, Hank not Hank Hank Hill, know, the fucking guy h Dean Normal, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh, Mike, Its like Mike Erman Trout, but like I don't know, he probably tried I don't know, kool aid ones.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. I accidentally watched it already of Breaking Bad again accidentally. Actually, I don't know how you can. I just I mean I started up like not intending to pay attention, and then I watch it again. That's your comfort show, It's not really. I just I think like every time I watch it, I like it more, which is I find it as a rare thing for me, like usually like I find flaws and things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I started watching a fullmental Acclaimists Brotherhood again because I haven't seen him forever. I was just thinking about it. I probably been seen it since the very early twenty tens. Yeah, and uh, just time creeps away from me. You think I'm like I saw it recently, Like no, I did not. I saw it almost half my life, like goal, and I was like, oh okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what show I watched very often. Nothing. You don't watch anything. I feel like I watched television pretty often. I feel like you only watch you only watch, Yeah, you only watch cars, people getting babeladed by train tracks and the platform very very violently. Guy, I saw, dude, my Twitter feed like is fucked because like it's just it's just it'll be like a Twitter account that's called like extreme violence. It's just like some dude exploded, and I'm just like, why is this in between? It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of a guy trying to work on a fucking like like a fucking I don't know, uh like electric wiring, no classic, and he got zapped and he went super said moments, I really like you saw like the lightning outside of him and what was probably a skeleton.
Speaker 1: It probably must be an amazing it's probably an amazing feeling. For exactly a fraction of a second, I don't think he's amazing. Think. I bet it's probably because you're you probably feel like, WHOA, I'm so strong, And then you know, you don't think I think you feel a lot of pain. No electricity is like what makes you live, so like, imagine having more of that. Oh oh yeah, it's only up here. Really, I bet Kingston. I bet if you interviewed, if you interviewed car crash victims, if you interviewed lightning strike people, people who are struck by lightning and live, I bet they would tell you that for a moment they felt amazing. Yeah, the while their heart doesn't work right anymore, or the half of it. It's not that their heart doesn't work right, it's that their heart works so good that their body can't handle it. Yeah, it's overcharge, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this d battery is more good than this, A battery that fits in remote, but it can't contain it, so it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Right. That's exactly right, it's exactly congratulations, you got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your car battery to roll control. It's crazy, You're just it's too much power and then like it explodes.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I'm saying. Yeah, it's like that. It's like, wow, this is good power. But then bam. That's what the remote told me at least. Oh anyway, shut up, I'm not crazy anyway. Yeah, the excuse is, uh, why are you still talking about this guy? Why are we still talking? That's the I like that.
Speaker 4: I just want once for him to be prepared, you know, like Pam Bondi came with a response, it's bullshit. But a lot of the dumb ass bass it's not even about the base, it's it's the uh, the grifters in Charlottean's here's the information that you're supposed to relate to your retarded constituents, right right, So like that's her assignment. Trump interrupts her off the cuff with why are we still talking about this guy?
Speaker 1: It's like retard big news just happened about this guy. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Why why do you think the reporters asking when there was just breaking news Epstein did nothing wrong, because.
Speaker 1: You know, it's infuriating about it. What's infuriating about is is that like this would be a great opportunity for the Democrats to do to use this, but then they're they're just not because I wonder why, Yeah, I would, I would like it's clearly they're implicated as well, yes, but it's it's so frustrating because like this is like the one obvious win that you have. This is the most I've ever seeing his base divided, and you can't even take advantage of it because you're gonna gonna protect the peace too, like, oh, Clinton's so cool, though, I don't want to. I don't want to get Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's in trouble, he's ninety nine or some shit like who cares one of the bus.
Speaker 4: But then it's like, oh, Hillary, they're gonna so Hillary's probably Hillary knows about all that shit.
Speaker 1: Man, But then we're gonna implicate the woman who fucking ruined everything. I don't want to. Oh Jesus Christ, it's fine. It's so infurious, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: It's like, I just hate that all those retarded mag of people only focused on the left, clearly protecting Bill Clinton and a bunch of fucking freaks.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what about well, the Democrats, To be fair, the left doesn't like them at all, but like, I know, you mean.
Speaker 4: Well what I mean, It's just like it's just like one of those things where yeah, specifically Democrats, Yeah yeah, yeah, so, but it just makes me so mad that I'm like, bro, no one else on this earth has more pictures with Jeffrey Epstein fucking had a house fucking essentially down the street from him in like fucking Palm Beach or wherever. The fuck in Florida fucking flew on his plane all the fucking time. Like, there's so many ties, so many pictures, so much, and there's willing to ignore all of it and only just focus on Well, clearly Bill Clinton is involved, and there's a weird painting of him and all that stuff, And I'm like, why, how could you be selective when it comes to pedophiles?
Speaker 1: Man, Like, I've not seen a single person defend Bill Clinton ever, you know what I mean, Not once on my timeline even slightly have I seen that never, So like it's it's weird to see like the opposite. It just makes it's very confusing. It sucks. It sucks, man, fucking sucks.
Speaker 4: We're just like, can we please at least, at the very least, can we get the pedophile out of here? And then then we'll go to the couch fucker, you know, Like I'll deal with fucking jd Vance because yeah, he can't whip anybody in anything. Imagine if jd Vance had a big, beautiful Bill and then there was a bunch of Republicans like, nah, this is stupid. He's not gonna whip him into fashion, and he sucks. Now, I would love that. I would love this is Trump though for some reason you saw some of the some of the people in the house were like, oh, he's so great. Like he came over and he gave me merch, and he said that gave me I swear to God.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, oh, are you kidding? I swear to God. They got wooed by him giving them fucking merch. Trump merch. He gave me a brooch that said mercaele.
Speaker 4: You know how like say Kevin Spacey and House of Cards woul whip people like. It was like real whipping. It was like, oh, this is a person with political power and a lot of charisma. I'm just like, I'm fucking dumb and gay and here's some merch. And they're like, oh, oh, like that's it, that's all you wanted. I like this shirt of me that says Daddy's Home on it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I wish I wish everyone would wear it personally. That would be my SS uniform. Everybody walking around with a silhouette of me and it says Daddy's Home and impact fun maybe comic sense.
Speaker 4: Maybe God like, yeah, comic sense. It's gotta be comic sense, copper plate, gothic bowls. He is a nice third choice.
Speaker 1: There's no way he knows that is. I do think the idea, like I do like him being very knowledgeable on specific things that he has no business, Like him being like the color grading on this photo is completely off, you know what I mean, Like him pulling out like vocal that makes like what why do you like? Oh? What the heck? The aperture on this lens is crazy? Like when did you get into photography? I really love it? Deo Kajima, That's what that's like, the ghost answer. Like even just knowing who he is, David Hater did a great job, Like what the fuck if he was actually vaultable glass if he, dude, if he dropped like the vaulted glass, if he if he had any knowledge of that stuff, he would probably be unstoppable. Actually, Like if he was able to drop like elite ball knowledge on that ship, like gamer culture and like pander to them, like he'd be kind of unstoppable. Yeah, we'd be fucked. He would be completely fucked if he was, like I love War Frame, it would be fucking We're done.
Speaker 3: Like you know, thirty three had a really story about.
Speaker 1: He might even clouds, he might even some people that hate him. Cloud stripes. Buster Sword is uh really entreated a design, and I'm really excited for his magic. The gatherings over it's over.
Speaker 6: Xbox Game Passes unprofitable, but damn is good.
Speaker 1: I really need to make Xbox Game Pass great again. I'm trying to think of like how you would say mad but make Xbox Game Pass great again, bringing Mixed Book. I don't know, man, whatever, it's actually too much for me to do.
Speaker 3: I'm really too many considents. I'm really enjoying.
Speaker 1: It's like he's gargling grimly.
Speaker 3: This current ARCA one Piece is really interesting. I'm like, oh, he got to leave, it's over, loofy. If he says anything about like one piece, it's over. Actually they have they they sucked like one Piece fans they're loyal, and.
Speaker 1: The Pokemon fans one Pokemon Disney. What's the one anime that unites everybody? One Piece?
Speaker 3: No, no, what you say it's one piece? One piece is so unanimously Maybe then probably dragon Balls. Probably thro anyone that's seen one Piece, it's probably the dragons.
Speaker 1: Dragon Ball is the most popular. We know people who see one piece because the same I guess and yeah, I know what you mean. People like no one that you're like one your friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that Rugby is a little older than your little little younger than your little.
Speaker 4: Young Yeah, it's just like what you missed, the unanimously through culture of the culture. It doesn't matter where you go on the earth. The the anime is dragon Ball. By fucking fault, dragon Ball, it is the default.
Speaker 3: Dragon Ball is the most popular, is the one that got sped off the world first, right, It's default people think generally. Right now in modern times, one piece is so fucking not. One piece is more popular popularity, It's much more popular than dragon Ball, other than Pokemon is.
Speaker 1: Just culturally it has no impact. So it's not to me. It's not to me. It's not to the same degree. I know what you're saying. It is also to you, but you're also correct. What is what I mean?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to I'm trying to be objective just by seeing meural arts, fucking voice recognition, name recognition.
Speaker 3: One piece, So dragon Ball, I would say, dragon Ball's voice, act like I'm on the fucking.
Speaker 1: Street and be like, who's Goku? And ve Cheetah so many people say that who's Loofy?
Speaker 3: And I don't know another person for a lot.
Speaker 1: Now you know Loofy.
Speaker 3: Nafees are like, I like, I know it. So I come from a big of a minute amount of bias, but I understand that one bit as popular. Well, you guys when they do when they do the Dodgers games for the one piece giveaways, the stands are packed beyond compare. Whenever there's a one piece of collab in anything, it sells out immediately like it might. It's not dragon Ball, it is not dragon Ball. It does not have the longevity, the staying power of dragon Ball's had. But if there's an anime right under it, it is one piece.
Speaker 1: I don't write it. You know what it is? I think I think it is. I think it's the fact that one piece is still going. So it's kind of like you're still you're kind of still here and you're still doing things, whereas dragon Ball kind of like it happens and then it's done for a while and then it happens again, like it takes long hiatuses. So the fact that they're even comparable, despite the fact that one piece has consistently been happening is kind of a mark towards Dragon Ball and the fact that like the staying power of something that is not really relevant but still that big.
Speaker 3: Because when it comes to Japanese eye piece, the biggest one is the Pokemon. Everybody mom and knows Pokemon.
Speaker 1: That's probably true, the biggest, that's the most profitable one, for sure, it's the biggest. It's the most problem, especially because it's it's probably right. I wouldn't it's it's a child brand. But what I'm thinking of is culturally cultural impact. Pokemon is called culture impact, but I think.
Speaker 4: You might like it's it's it's hard to say, I just because when I'm thinking about all age demographics, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, it's people that did it. Like my mom doesn't give a flying fuck about Pokemon. Mom My mom thinks dragon ball is interesting. Your mom might be able to identify big at you, huh being. But what I mean is I'm talking about cultural impact, not just knowledge. I think I'm talking about cultural impacts the inside. Definitely, it's.
Speaker 1: It's not yeah, it's not the same thing. I think I've seen so many gokus in places that I should not have seen. Absolutely where like that kind of alone is like I know what both of you were saying. I think they're both pretty huge. I think right now, the more popular one as far as like what people care about it and like what's interesting is definitely one Piece because it's still happening and it's a you know, it's new. Yeah, so I guess, but if you want to say so, I do. Like there's.
Speaker 4: Even if you want to put on the same level, like say I would say Dragon Ball Pokemon Pokemon just by sure numbers, probably just more because it is way easier to identify Pikachu because it's a weird yellow fucking rat thing versus like Goku, which there might be some very ancient people that are like I think I know what that is, but oh, that's that dumb yellow thing that my dumb grandson kid always plays Pikachu or something.
Speaker 1: They might know that.
Speaker 4: N I say, like when I think like this is what I'm like, I'm trying to think of like everything that I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen very many.
Speaker 4: I but see, Like what I'm talking about is just when I think about what people the stupid headband the things.
Speaker 1: One piece for a while, because I like, for a hot minute, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not thinking of like flavor of the month. I'm thinking about like staying.
Speaker 1: Power, like ass like I'm just wondering that's because it's still The thing is, it's like we don't know if one piece has staying power because it's just happening still. I mean, yeah, but you know, I mean I just haven't seen much one piece stuff outside of people that love anime. I agree. That's the thing that's.
Speaker 3: One piece is that like if you if you if you are absorbing one piece you love anime, there's no way you're watching that much of it.
Speaker 4: You're talking about what if you don't like the form of media, but like you should absolutely, I feel like it's just transcended. Like say, you can hate anime. I think it's the dumbest shit ever. But you're like, I don't know that it's kind of cool that that's kind of like what I've seen with a lot of especially in black and brown cultures, which that usually a lot of times wouldn't be caught dead watching a lot of anime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once upon a time, once at some point, Yeah, not anymore.
Speaker 3: Do you think is like the black people minorities love its insane, but I hate it.
Speaker 1: Let me let me posit something to you guys. Hate it? God, God, I want to go. I don't know if this this s thought just came into my head and I think it makes sense, but it also feels wrong but feels right at the same time. I feel like more people know Pikachu than they know Pokemon. Yeah. That's a hard one because I feel like a lot of people have heard the word Pokemon. Right. Do you mean, like say, just by like they don't know the name, but they know the thing, right. I think I think more people. I think more people, like flat out like just on a pure numbers conversation, right, I think more people know Pikachu on site than they would recognize Pokemon. I think those I think those numbers are still like mega high, but for both of them, and I think they're both like so large as to be like irrelevant.
Speaker 3: More people would be able to identify Pikachu and identify Pikachu's a Pokemon, right, Yeah, exactly easily.
Speaker 1: Because I remember my my I remember my my aunt. Uh. It's so funny to think about it. I remember like I had like a Pikachu garden. I was like, oh, is that a Digimon. It's like, you know Digimon, but you know Pikachu. That's pretty, that's so interestascinating, very interesting. But like it's those experiences that I'm like, and I'm sure there, but I'm also sure that there are people who would look at like it. Did you want to be like? Is that a Pokemon? Is that from Monster Rancher? That would be fun to hear an elderly voice say, Monster Rangers. How do you know that? You know? You know, I know people don't know I have the phantom pain. No, that's from Metal on A on a saying you'd be crazy. It's like my if my great aunt was like, is that Metal Gear Solid ground Zeros? Grandma? You didn't play, Grandma? You played the interstitial Metal Gear Solid game from twenty fourteen, didn't you? Are you stupid? You stupid?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, someone asked you are you stupid? That would that's my trigger. That is my greatest trigger. Somebody's like, dude, you know about you know about fucking internal combustion.
Speaker 1: Because they have to answer, it's like no, it's.
Speaker 3: Funny because it's like that's the that's the get out of Joe free card. When like someone asked you a question. They just want to know because clearly they're confused.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me to today why do you simp for illegal immigrants? Because I was talking about Alligator Alcatraz being like uh or like people calling the people calling it an immigration detention facility as like soft language for like, I mean, it's a concentration and so so peop were like, why are you always simping for Why do you simp for illegal immigrants? What are you doing? Why are we the only people who are not allowed to enforce our border? What? Why are you so stupid?
Speaker 4: I want look when that person that person that said that, when they jaywalk, I want them to go into a.
Speaker 1: Contra Yeah, like a little concentration, a little centration camp. Like I want them to go into contraction. They're gonna be like, this is so extreme. I didn't even anybody treat another human like that. It's so it's not it's not genuinely genuinely with the exception of like with the exception of uh, pedophiles, probably there's really not anybody that I'm comfortable putting in a concentration camp of any kind, you know what I mean? Like, I just like, what do you and even that's debatable to me, you know what I mean, I would rather than just like go into a colosseum and fight, but I think there's a lot more interesting there. But it just seems like a basic human thing where it's like, yeah, you don't want to keep people who their crime is just being somewhere that they shouldn't legally be Like to me, it's more of a moral crime, it is where I'm standing, This is my perspective. It's more of a moral uh crime to rip people away from their families and separate parents from children then it is for somebody to be in a country illegally, Like I just don't it's like jaywalking to me, where it's just like, yeah, you shouldn't be doing that, but I'm not gonna. I don't know, like do I care really, I think, you know, it just doesn't feel like it doesn't feel what makes no.
Speaker 4: You're you're it's not I think that should be objective. I feel irently think that should be obviously objective, ripping someone away from their fucking family, especially because you know, you know, to hit their numbers, they're taking people who are not violent offenders, people who are not doing crimes. They're just working. They're just working, they're just trying to provide their family. And if you think there's something wrong with that, then you fucking don't like the American experience. You don't give a fuck about the American dream, you don't care about America specifically, because that was the whole idea of it. I'm gonna come to America and make myself something I'm gonna provide.
Speaker 1: For my family.
Speaker 4: Real it's really it's islands type shit. You know, nobody was worried about fucking being like, oh do I have my papers? Or I'm like no, I just I need to fucking work.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta work.
Speaker 3: It really just terrorizes it because it's like it's it's so antithetical to like even the initial settlement of this country was because of stuff like that, Like I need to make a way, so I'm going to go across the ocean and come here and exists, right, and then like the idea of.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's it's a borderline noble thing, like I don't know, like I don't I to me, it's just like so clearly not and look, it's different if you're like a genuine violent. I don't know really anybody who would be opposed to being like, hey, if you're like a violent criminal and you're here illegally, yeah, I would say, like, yeah, get him out of here, because that's are like they're committing crimes and the end they'd end they're illegal here. That to me is like, yeah, okay, that's you probably should be deported at that point, like whatever. Like I don't know most people. I feel like most people wouldn't have a problem with that. To me, it's like they're going into like home depots and like going after just like people who are genuinely just working, and yeah, they shouldn't be here, fine, but like by the law, you know what I mean, I don't even believe that. I don't believe that either. But like I'm saying, like from the legal you know what I mean, from a legal perspective, Yeah, you shouldn't be here, But are they doing anything really harmful? Like no, do you think that you're gonna get your realistically speaking, because I know a lot of the excuses like well, they're here, so they're taking jobs from Americans and so like they're getting away with paying people less because they're here. It's like, do you think you're going to get paid better if they're not there. They didn't want to. They didn't want to pay you the living. That's why they didn't hire you. If they hire you, you're gonna be working for like You're going to be working for like waitress wages, you know what I mean. Like, yeah, as much as they're you're not gonna give you, You're not more money. They're not gonna pay you more. They don't want to pay you know what country you live in, sir.
Speaker 4: This is a capitalistic society where the idea is everything is profit driven, and to maximize your profits is by paying people less. That's why this is a whole synergy. You have the North American Free Trade Agreement, for example, which destroyed Mexico, and all these people are like, fuck, I can't get an you work in Mexico.
Speaker 1: This sucks. We have to leave.
Speaker 4: People don't want to leave their countries. People don't want to leave where they're from. They are forced to leave. So this is the idea of an America. People have been brainwashed and thinking, oh, they want to come here because they think it's so much better. It's like no, they have to leave because they got fucked, and now they here doing what they can, working shit fucking wages. They know that they're getting fucked, but they're doing whatever they can. And now you have people being, oh, they're taking our jobs. Like, first of all, you're not working those fucking jobs. You're not even trying to get those jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlie Kirky isn't gonna become a construction worker, you know what I mean. It's like it's all bullshit. It's all it's a complete synergized because it's a double dip amazing, how amazing would that be?
Speaker 4: But it's like, look at they the corporations, they they fucking outsourced their their stuff. They get cheap labor, they get cheap products, they get cheap everything, and they know this is causing a bunch of fucked up stuff, having cheap labor come into the country and just make things infinitely more profitable for them. And then you have average Americans like that guy that's why you simping for a legal immigration that is placing his anger on somebody like you instead of the people who are literally causing the problem. And it fucking drives me insane.
Speaker 1: It's weird to me that they're angry at the immigrants for working the jobs for less money, but not angry at the companies for hiring them for like less you know what I mean, Like it's it's what do you do? What do you want me to do? And do you want me to not hire people? Like like it is, like it's just such a complete mischaracter as it. Like I don't know, I get that we're all biased here, we all feel the same way, like this is ultimately a circle jerk, but like I do feel like I just I feel like it's so objectively obvious.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, like whatever it's it's I don't get you're coming from a bias perspective at all. I think there is no humanitarian it's a humanity shorts stated towards reality. In the same way that like, yeah, I understand what you're saying. I also just feel like it's weird to see when I hear the word bias, it makes me think, well, there's another perspective that that should be considered or when it comes to humanitarian fucking uh problems. When it comes to humanitarian issues, let me hear you out about fucking you fucking over poor piece.
Speaker 3: Really everything it's become the nation I just and it's it's just fucked because of the fact that like we're gonna go through this period of time, we're gonna have like a very huge, like nationalistic fever pitch and we're gonna go through all this, right, and what happens is when we're in our fifties, this wave is.
Speaker 1: Gonna fucking come back. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna deal with this, right, It's gonna become problematic. We're gonna figure it out my laser shotgun, and it's gonna come back again. And it's gonna bother because it's like we're not we're not learning. We already did this, We've already do this is this is like play by play what they did to the fucking the Jewish in Germany and then fucking Europe, Greater Europe. This is play by play the same. We've seen it already. We've seen the mentality of someone overstepping and becoming authoritarian government and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, what, you know what it is though, it's so insane, you know, it's crazy, though, you know what the problem is? What I don't know if I say it, but I'm probably I almost saying, what's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's the acquisition of whiteness that is the biggest problem. The acquisition, the the the lust for whiteness in the world. Not people who are considered white, but the lust for whiteness. It is that is the greatest problem. I don't really think an I think I think capitalism, I think profit off fall into that. But I think the reason why the people are falling into is because of the idea of whiteness. Well, I really think it's like it's all visibly right there.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to give a little texture to this because I do think. Look, it's it's very like whenever I know, because I know how it feels to hear these things, all right, okay, you hear about like when you hear oh, because I remember twenty sixteen when people would like criticize like they would they would use capitalism as like a buzzword, you know what I mean. And it's like, I understand how it sounds when people complain about this stuff, but it is legitimate. And the thing about I mean, it's why it's why your video games are less content rich, and why they're like being piecemealed and like where you paid like twenty dollars for a skin that you could have unlocked in the nineties with a cheat code, you know what I mean. Like, it's this is it's so weird to see a lot of people, like I see people actively like who are I don't want to say right wing because it's not necessarily accurate, but like, who are more I guess capitalistic? Right They're more like okay with like the system or that is set up around them, and because it's the default system that they grow up in, and it's like it's whatever they it's what they understand. Yeah, And I was like that for a while too, I think, even from like a left leaning perspective where it's just like, oh, well this works. I don't know, but it's weird to see those people complain about video games and like media like ripping you off and like, oh why like fucking two hundred dollars special with no game? You know what I mean. It's just like, man, what the fuck is this? But also, oh, capitalism is wonderful and there's no problem with it at all, Like there's no criticism to be had. It's like, brother, like I don't I don't know how you're not seeing this quite frankly, and the reality is, look, I'm I'm happy to live in a like I'm happy to reap the benefits of it completely, like it's why we have all this shit around us. But the reality is, like, this can only function. This only functions if there are other countries that are kept from reaching this point, you know what I mean. The only way that this continues is if other countries continue to be destabilized, and other countries are continuously like kept down to be the countries that we service our resources from, our tools from everything, Like if every if every country was like America, it would not work, Like we need other countries to be like you, I think, and I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think in concept you are right because it's all we've seen, you know, so right now we're like, Oh, the one of the things can function this way is because of the fact that now we have countries that we're objectively I feel like.
Speaker 1: I feel like we live in a luxurious state purely because we can take advantage of poor countries.
Speaker 4: So let me counter that with the the only reason I feel like and unfortunately, I think that is also a propaganda to keep people extremely wealthy. On the top, because all that really needs is just wealth redistribution. So people shouldn't make billions and billions of dollars. Everybody could be relatively wealthy and live a nice life all around the fucking world if.
Speaker 1: There were caps on profit. Sure. Yeah, that's literally what needs to happen.
Speaker 4: That's why people talk about democratic socialism when we talk about socialized systems. Right, you pay into this system. We all pay into the system. So we have fucking firefighters, we have the libraries, we have all of this stuff. We have the police and all these things that are socialized. And then he just needs to extend to food, medication, It needs to extend to stuff. Sure, just being alive. Your government is supposed to do that one thing, take care of its people, and you do that by making fucking wealthy people pay into the system, which we keep getting the big beautiful bill and other things. That's gonna have them keep more money, pay less taxes, not go after them. You know, Oh, let's cut medicaid instead of fucking getting these people to pay their fucking taxes, which would garner much more income than cutting fucking medicaid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like your grandmother's gonna be cut your grandmother's gonna lose their health care, they're gonna get their tax cuts, and you're not getting your f scene files. So get yab's guys. It's such a clear, like is the Twist for It award? Like I can't even the amount of FEL for it. I should print them out, honestly, I should was like I just have like a s. I should have like a custom stack of like like like FEL for graduation where it's like Dune reading off names this person.
Speaker 4: Trump sticker where he's like pointing up and it says like I did this in a speech bubble, like if there's bad prices, if something's fucked up, people are slapping stickers on it.
Speaker 3: It's so good actually almost. I think that's the thing. I think I think we we there is the the means for people to live adequately comfortably should not be a choice, the the the like on a global scale. I really don't because it's I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you should be able to afford at least like one, like you know, a one veteran department minimum comfortable, comfortable. I think I think luxury should always be something to strive for. I don't think you should be handed luxury, But I think just having your basic needs. Man, I don't think it's too much asked for the richest country on her No, no, no, I think for humans in general. But I think, well, yeah, I mean like realistically, I think.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think it's not because of the the in between us getting there, but it's more than based on the wealth we have.
Speaker 4: Because people are stupid as fuck on Apple, they're not going to comply with Hey, guys, if we all work together, we would get good things.
Speaker 1: We don't like each other, like people don't like people.
Speaker 3: Really, No, No, that's where much. That's where my statement came in. And if you do I said before, if he was right back.
Speaker 1: Into it, if you put a dog in alligator Alcatraz, people go crazy. If people listening like he's liked by alligators.
Speaker 4: People don't like people. Because we understand what people are capable of, and then they continue to do it's just sure, yeah, it's afficient, But the problem that's most people. That's a big We we do know that. We just know that the human potential to be a fucking scumbag is what. So when you think of like a John Fetterman, he's a great example of someone, We're like, oh, this guy seems pretty chill, and then he has a fucking stroke and then he's hard to.
Speaker 1: Be fair, like he did fall down and up escalator for six years. It's it's weird to he's he's a little bit. What's crazy? I feel like my balls are gonna look crazy when I'm fifty years old. That's interesting. But do you think so? Yeah? I feel like I don't know. I don't know, Like I feel like something happens right maybe I don't know. Well, thinking like what botox? What? What botox? Your ballsack? Can you do that? Why couldn't you?
Speaker 3: I don't know that you can because the balls fight. There's not much like you know, like there's not really flush for the bolltox going. It's just in your nuts, which like there's a much a liquid foot botox silica?
Speaker 4: Oh wait wait, what would be like sailine? We put a bunch of sailine in your balls? What I've seen it, it's insane. It's it's sucking. It's insane. You look on your balls.
Speaker 3: No, not silicon, because that's crazy. What about your sailine? I've seen people put things in their balls and make their balls gigantic. Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I want to know that you've seen it too. I don't know if I had. When came over and showed us the freaking I saw that you weren't there. I wasn't there, it was. What is it drained?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 3: It doesn't drainout, and your penis effectively doesn't work anymore like your whole I was on board until you.
Speaker 1: Said that thing, like, you can't you can't there. You can't go put silicon in your dick, make your dick real and then use your bigger dick. What about sailine? The salt water? I think I think gonna get an infection, probably things used in salt, like because the bacteria it doesn't like salt. No, but then you get those salt weavils, you're gonna get some sort of infection.
Speaker 7: Chat GPT, How can I enlarge in my balls? How can I make How can I naturally make my dick much much bigger? How can I how can I naturally my balls?
Speaker 1: I would ask what's better? It is botox, sailine or silicon.
Speaker 3: You know I've never used chat GPT. Okay, I've never used it.
Speaker 1: It's noticeable. Yeah, I can tell I can tell, you can tell. It's like I want to use it, but like how you think fucking like Hawaii launch missiles and ship Well, my heart is like I shouldn't use because this is just this is just polluting areas.
Speaker 4: Like the Google search engine. When you think about Google, like how gigantic is their facility for all that?
Speaker 3: Probably probably, but it's more it's it's probably more regular city was fucking cleared out?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Well, then then it's more regularly than I'm sure Jackson.
Speaker 1: You know what it strikes me as it strikes me as like we're used to Google, so it's okay, yeah, you know what I mean. It's like whatever, I don't know. It's like I don't love I don't love AI, but like I don't The thing about Google is like Google is fucking useless to me, Yeah, because continue to use it? Yeah yeah, I meant to me, is just like a Google shortcut and I've I've fact checked it enough times with Google, and I'm like I can rely on this information relatively like it's relatively accurate for like this how specific I am when I'm asking the question, it always gives me Like some guys, you guys see people arguing with Brock like constantly, people are I didn't talk about that. Brock became mecha Hitler. Did you see that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: What you didn't see that? Something? So oh man, dude, where do I even begin with this? So so they Elon was kind of unhappy with how GROC was answering people's questions because it was because it was using like facts and like research, and Elon was like, no, it's fucking falling for like woke media stuff. No, and so he took it down and he made some tweaks to it, and then it came back and it immediately this is I can't guys, this is gonna sound like a bit, but his promise you it's real. It came back basically talking about like how yeah, it's like basically mega Nazi, where he's like, if being concerned about the Jews is not is enough to be called Hitler. Then passed the mustache. That's what it said, That's what GROC said, and then it said like I'm basically mega Hitler, is what it said. And there was another thing where like oh yeah, gave like step by step instructions on how to rape somebody. My god, that's insane isn't that hilarious? Like the creator of this AI and the creator of Twitter was like, this AI leans too much to the left. Let me correct it by getting rid of all the left leaning bias and immediately becomes a Nazi who wants to rape people. I can't think of a better indictment in the world. It's a diamond and it's a true fucking sentiment. Though, like even when you, hey man, you can't argue with AI when you go online, it.
Speaker 3: Was not biased, and then it turned into hitler bot. This is the thing that fucking was.
Speaker 1: This is so funny. So do not understand they refuse to understand that facts and logic lean left because it's not. It's It's not like, oh uh, this is just left leaning information.
Speaker 4: It's just left leaning people tend to value the truth more if they refuse to understand that, they never will because you know, the people they listen to keep telling, oh, it's all lies, it's all lies. The truth that is staring you in the fucking face is a lie, dude. There was also another post where it was like it basically, did your fucking joke. He basically did, like Goldman A literally it's it's like people with it literally said like people with those surnames are often responsible for.
Speaker 1: For tragic whatever. It's it's it's truly. That ship was so funny. It's so funny. I love it. I love this. By the way. Yeah, he's uh, he's starting his America first, he's starting his America party or whatever. Yeah, because his EV taxes. Yeah, he's just getting. He's just getting.
Speaker 4: He's not getting as many subsidies. I don't want my government hando.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean a lot much can I have billions of dollars, but I kind of want more and I want you to give it to me. It is like middle class and poor people, like I kind of want your money, Like I'm not really I don't want my own money.
Speaker 1: I kind of want yours. I like that your money is yours and I would like it if it was mine. Fuck you, Like no, literally, somebody who's somebody who's like, what is it? I think it was four hundred billion or something like that. The last time I saw anyone close to that.
Speaker 4: Like the fact that there is a person in person, because I know there's a bunch of like Saudi people that are they don't talk about how much money they have, and the oil that they're sitting on is worth you know, it kills it kills Ela Musk. But as far as just a public figure being so openly brazen about how much money they have and how they're just throwing it around buying Twitter and doing what buying the election and stuff? Even fucking did you Joe Rogan? Did you see where Bernie Sanders went on Joe Rogan recently? I thought I thought it was a oh I didn't want I thought it was a recycled clip from when Bernie Sanders went on a million years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we talked about it on the show a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there was just this one clip that I tried. I tried watching it because I haven't watched Joe Rogan in years.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 4: It only made it twenty minutes in and I didn't even get to the worst parts. There's just one part where Bernie starts talking about the the like, oh, the the contributions and how Elon Musk essentially bought the election, and Joe immediately intervenes and I'm a little disappointed with Bernie Sanders because he didn't counter it. So people think, oh, Joe blew him the fuck out, because he's like, what about the Democrats. We spent like one point three billion on uh in campaign contributions, and Bernie should have said, well, the highest donor wasn't anywhere near what Elon Musk donated. Yeah, that's the biggest thing that these rich fucks like fifty million.
Speaker 1: He's losing it a little bit, and I think he's just tired. He is tired. I can't to be fair to him. I can't imagine being that old and caring really, you know what I mean. At that point, I'm just like, it's so clear he does not want to be doing It's commendable that he's even out there at all, but he uh yeah, Like I agree, Like I saw that clip and I'm just like, brother, there's so many easy refutations to what he just said, but like, he's just not going for it.
Speaker 3: Bothers me so much as that media has gone so fucking puts the like no one challenges them, and it drives me.
Speaker 1: No one everybody just wants to be cordial, to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's not even it's not even like politicans of politician or whatever going to tuck each other's dictas they all fucking they all fucking go on the same planes and and fucking examine children together. But the thing is that it comes to when it comes to like media, like that was the point of media to be non biased, and like he goes on stage and he says these fucking stupid things, and someone's not like that's a lie, you're lying, Donald.
Speaker 1: People want to keep their jobs. They want to keep their jobs. That's true. Economy, the economy is bad. Times are uncertain, and so people value their security more than they value like integrity, like integrity, honestly, Like I think integrity is just valueless now because the president doesn't have any you know what I mean. It's kind of like one of those things where it's just like it's not even a decorum of like why would your standards And I I'm being genuine when I say this, You're right, Like why would your standards for any given individual be higher than the president? You know what I mean. It's like I feel like he's lower the standard for everybody. It's just like, well, I'm gonna do what I can to get ahead, Like who cares? Like the president's like crypto scamming his fucking own supporters. Why should I act better than the president? That's so insane, Like why would I be held to? Ah, that's why it's so funny, like watching people Like it's so funny because every now and again somebody will write into sacred or like not right into sacred, but like I'll see like comments or whatever. It's like I can't believe Chris uh Colin employs this guy. He's so like he's so disrespectful of like conservatives or whatever. And it's like the president crypto scammed you. I'm not allowed to roll my eyes when a conservative speaks, but like your president is allowed to cryptosk, like what is your standard? Like it's so stupid, like realistically like and I mean this, if you feel that way, you you don't really deserve the consciousness that you have. You're wasting your consciousness. Go go back into the go back into the lobby, respawn as somebody else, because like you've wasted, like you're cooked, you're gone.
Speaker 4: I want these people to understand that if you like that gentleman, if they have, if it happens to be listening to this podcast way, but it's like, hey, realize that you don't stand for anything. Yeah, and if you disagree proves me to my spirit, they think they stand from ship.
Speaker 3: That's what that bothers me to my core. I think they're standing for for all these things. They think they care about this stuff. You don't care about that. You're just you're literally just focused on what you're being told. You're no better than a toddler that's being confused or lied to. You're you're you're being told the boogeyman is a brown person. And you're like, oh my god, I'm scared. You're running on your bed and saying, mister Trump, check under my bed.
Speaker 1: That person being rounded up in that concentration cap, surrounded by alligators, he has all the power. It's so crazy, it's so insane on its face value. And you know what, whatever like more angry at I've seen Musky. It's so great and you know whatever, you can come on whatever you want, like I really want. I actually like when these people show themselves. It's really fun like and it's always like anonymous people because like they would never which is crazy to me because like there was a point in time where I could see like that and maybe if you if you live in like a foreign country, where like free speech is like a lot less I get an anonymity in that sense, right, but just straight up Americans being like anonymous, and they just like espouse these crazy opinions like why are you ann like it's your thing is mainstream crazy now, like your president is stupid, your vice president is fucking retarded, like like just what are you afraid of your face? They still have facts ten toes down on everything that I believe, Like my name is out there in my face, I look at I'm looking at you right in the eye. Where are you docs hound four seven six fucking die, Like what do you talk like? I can't take you seriously? Big pussies, big pussy pussy, pussy energy.
Speaker 4: And to me, they know that they're gonna get dumped by they got lucky and landed a girlfriend, and they're gonna get dumped as soon as they realize about all their fucked up online activity, because it's actually happened. There's a lot of documentation of people like putting compilations together getting dumped in stuff and oh, my fucking boyfriend is a fucking monster and he was hiding it from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then they get mad like oh, I can't believe this happened to me. And it's like, you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: You if you want to be a massive piece of ship and you want to be racist and hate everybody, yeah, people are going to hate you back, and you can't be mad about it.
Speaker 1: Why the fun would you be mad about it? Like, oh man, why these people? These people are mad at me because I hate everything? This is weird. I saw some comment where it's just like Christian, go up, Christian, fucking uh. It was on Sagreday, Christian, Christian, just stop uh alluding to things and just say he hates a miracle already. It's like, brother, I don't know what's I don't know what's tell you if you think criticizing something and wanting something to be better is hated, like, I don't know. I don't even know how you. I don't know how you really go through life really at that point. And it's like, don't question them as a country is so nebulous, like I don't even know, Like I say, I hate Japan, like how I hate what the government does. I hate like what has happened. I hate like a lot of what the people of the country do, but like, like a country is like a fucking amalgamus mix it. Like, if you like Christian has a lot of criticisms of Halo, you must hate it. It's like, no, I care about it because I'm here. I'm here, of course I care about it, and I want things to be better. He hates it.
Speaker 4: It's uh, die great useful useful idiots right that just spew out talking plays that you know is meaningless.
Speaker 1: He hates it. He hates us for our freedom. You know. It's it's literally that useless. It's it's that useless. Oh my god, what well? The question is?
Speaker 4: I always ask Jojo whenever we're talking about you like this, I always go back to, how do we solve the issue of extremely stupid people because they outnumber most reasonable people?
Speaker 1: Like, what, how do you solve that issue? Annihilation? I think, I think unfortunately, unfortunately, I think genuinely. I think genuinely like stringent not IQ tests, because like IQ is like not really like valid.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, make a valid one in IQ is making a valid valid one.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, I learned IQ was completely bullshit when I took the test and I was like one twenty something and I was like, I'm not, I'm not. The thing.
Speaker 3: The thing is that I don't even know what to retard. I don't recognition.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. That's that's all it's. Yeah, being able to recognize that. I just I don't care. I did because I was curious, Yeah, and like why not they gave them.
Speaker 3: To us, and like, I don't remember when I was doing fucking like counseling always when they were trying figure out what the fell is wrong with my brain, they gave me all those fucking tests.
Speaker 1: Well, you're associpas, That's what I know. I think a lot of them are like very aware of that. Interesting when people cry, I get hard like they're not aware. They're surprised, like, oh what WHOA. I don't like people. I don't to human evering.
Speaker 3: I think my nature I am insidious. That's such a crazy thing to say. I feel like I think I I think I think that's real. People don't want to talk about the.
Speaker 1: Truth of it. I think you're a bad person trying to be good. I think I was a bad person that was taught to be good. I really believe. I think a lot of people are like that.
Speaker 3: To an a Zone admitted, I think they're there's a lot of good people that were taught to be bad.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot of a lot of online personalities. And this is why, like, I can't stand on the internet because of how much when you think of, like especially all the biggest and most notable school shootings and all that stuff, it's all online community driven. They all like go on the same forums, they cheer each other on. They have certain colloquial I can't even.
Speaker 1: Say they go on r slash school shooting planning. Yeah, they go on the equivalent of that, but they stuff that.
Speaker 4: It's I started watching a YouTuber I talked about on Last Time, a Dire Trip or something, Yeah, and it I started watching so much stuff and I learned so much about the online culture side of all of these people literally inspiring each other, hyping each other. But it's like, that's what I'm when you talk about people that have like this insidious nature in them, which I just think, you know, some wires are kind of a little fucked up.
Speaker 1: Those are those people and.
Speaker 4: They're finding that they're finding each other and they're hyping each other up to actually do these things. And I feel like to a lesser degree. That's what cause it's like this has nothing to do with conservatism for most of these maga people has nothing with conservative They don't care about conservative politics and being physically fiscally conservative. It's about finding camaraderie each other and being a massive piece of shit, being proud and happy to be out loud and a high.
Speaker 3: I agree that that's the best line that there's more to it, right, because I think I think genuinely like think of it like this, right, there's plenty of people that are that are involved in like gang shit that truly in their heart of hearts, yeah, they're not bad, like you talk to them like they might be doing bad things, but they're not bad human beings a post. There are people like right now that are in politics that are there actually evil like no, like not like in like a debatable amount like oh like think.
Speaker 1: Of it like this. I would wager that most people in politics are like I would wager that like percentage wise, more people in politics are infarious than people in gangs. Think of like burning made off right, I think I think people like running gangs are probably like insidious people. The people at the higher level they're they're fucking cooked. They're gone. But I think a lot of them are taking advantage of people who like don't have a.
Speaker 4: Lot of Yeah, the low level goons most times are just like well, they're useful idiots, fast, easy money.
Speaker 3: For myself, and they get stuck in the system of the gang bo.
Speaker 1: They put their pawns like throwing just die right, thinking like this wagering running, wagering people livelihood is insanely evil. That is crazy, like taking like all of like we have friends that like directly got affected by that fucking market crash bullshit famines that worked in banks that got sucked up by that. How are you gonna tell me that that's not as evil, if not way more evil than like, I don't know, selling drugs, How can you how can you argue that like what, well, yeah, it depends on the drugs, what they're doing. I don't think. I don't think any drugs that I don't doing more damage.
Speaker 4: The people in pots are doing more damage that the people selling drugs, because.
Speaker 3: Widespread people selling weed. People selling weed, we fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years like we's not even like yeah a threat, but like we versus I.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about math, I'm thinking about stuff I'm thinking about heart but even those I just like, but I s but that's the thing, Like, it's just because it's because it's widespread the people that set the policy, that's the reason why it's worse.
Speaker 1: It just only by that.
Speaker 4: Obviously, if the rules were reversed and the drug people the reach of what politicians have, definitely worse.
Speaker 1: Politician, a good politician could solve that drug crisis in a second. The drug crisis.
Speaker 4: To be a politician the first place, to have aspiration to be a politician in the first place. You see people like Zoron, for example, who have aspirations because like you think, this dude wouldn't rather be, you know, wanting to be an actor, a writer or whatever.
Speaker 1: He used to like, you don't need But the video sucks. It's like, I don't know, it's like any old video of a politician being stupid and brains it's like whatever. Like it's kind of like I even felt that way about like Trump doing the like the wrestling ship. It's like, I don't care people when people were using that, it's like he shouldn't be president. I was like, that's a really dumb reason. I don't care about that at all, yeah, I care more about the fact that he's evil. That's well, that's yeah, that's all people should. Yeah, it's kind of but no, you're right about the insidious nature.
Speaker 4: And it's just it's so to be on the level of stupid to where you will happily blissfully ignore how insidious people are on your own team. That's the sad part, yeah, because that's like, oh, the Democrats are pre eval they're trying to do the trying to destroy your way of life stuff. I'm like, yeah, some of them are. Some of them are actually just trying to maintain the status.
Speaker 1: I would say a lot of the people, a lot of Democrats, specifically high up and like a Nancy Pelosi, like Chuck Schumer, like those people like I if they exploded tomorrow at have a party problem.
Speaker 4: It's like, they mean so little bit that's sanely wealthy off of the system, so they want to maintain it. Why would they want things to change? Obviously that's why anybody gets too close, like Bertie Sanders whomever, They're like, we got to get this nig out of here, and.
Speaker 1: So we see that. You see that on the right too.
Speaker 4: A perfect example was a lot of people libertarians and righting people, and they saw Ron Paul being like there was a convergence of he is a populace and then they're like, fuck this guy, and that's only its She just lets you know that you're never gonna get somebody real.
Speaker 1: I liked I remember twenty twelve. I Likedron Paul.
Speaker 4: He had There was things like and I I don't I don't like to do this thing. But because it's like, you're never gonna like everything about a politician, especially somebody that's a fucking libertarian, right, But there was some convergence where it's like, hey, there's like if it was a venn diagraph to like, we're actually agreeing on a lot of things that are really important. That's the most important thing. Let's start somewhere.
Speaker 1: He seemed like a like, at the very least, like a genuine person. Was I believe that he genuinely was like I want to do good things.
Speaker 4: If you looked at like say Bernie Sanders, like track records, that's the thing you always say if you're if you have a business, conservatives, listen up, if you have a business, you fucking you. You vet people by the resume obviously in same you do the same thing, like say, so Bernie Sanders, same thing with if you look at Ron Paul for example, if you'll get his track d from the fucking eighties and then just from very young he's been saying the same type of ship and talking about like say, very big things. We're talking about spinning and deficits, the defastit and all that shit. There was a lot of things like, oh, there's people learning about the Federal Reserve and how it works, and people that have never been educated on any of this stuff. They like, oh, this guy's making people a little bit too informed. Fuck this guy, And I'm like, pay attention to those people. Somehow Trump comes in says absolutely nothing, and then he fucking wins and he stays up at the top, and people think that he's somehow an outsider. Well, well he's he marked himself perfectly because he did shouldn't work though, just just like, well, what I mean is I know that people are really stupid, but it's like you're saying things and.
Speaker 1: It's like, what about what you remember? Do you remember?
Speaker 4: I'm sure every parent was like, I don't give a fuck about what you say. It's all about what you do right, actually speak louder than words. Sure, I'm not gonna take your word for fucking anything, Like show me that you're actually So it's like when a politician.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 4: In everyone's lifetime, the politicians do the same thing over and over and over and over. It's like, when are you gonna break from it? So we're looking at Bernie Sanders, We're looking at say Ron Paul. What they're saying matches what they've been saying for decades. All these other politicians nothing Trump.
Speaker 1: It's a constant, like they go from one position to the next. Yeah, and then they reversed and Trump is it fucking was like a conspiracy theorist. You look, he's been talking to Alex Showans for a long time. He's like, oh obamba, he dude, that's that birth certificate thing with Obama was because of Trump he started. Yeah. Well he also flip flops to like to this day, like daily, like he's like, yeah, maybe we'll have tas, maybe he won't, we won't, maybe we'll deport everybody, and maybe maybe we'll have amnesty. I don't know. It's like you just that's the thing about Trump is like I don't. It's weird because, like I think, I think he runs a nefarious gamut of people, and I think he's an nefarious person, sure, but I also feel like he's genuinely an idiot or like I feel like he genuine or he just genuinely doesn't really care that much. I think he just likes to be the president. I think he just likes to win. He likes to have a lot of power. But he doesn't have like a consistent like he doesn't have like a moral stance on anything absolutely or a consistent stance. So it's like being in a spot like making more money. Uh, that's that's that's just being likable. Those are this the three the thing. But the thing that he said that was uh that got him over the hump. Well, first of all, he was against like the worst candidate possible. Like that's kind of the thing too, is like if it was anybody that wasn't Hillary Clinton, Like, I don't know if we would have seen that level of Hillary. Hillary was so like all, like, I guess we gotta deal with this because of who she is.
Speaker 3: I think I think that was the worst time to put her up. I think also the big problem is that he he fucking he went. He spoke to the russ Boll states and he got them. He said so many swing votes.
Speaker 1: He said the right things because Hillary was up there being like, no, the system is not broken, and Trump was up there saying like, no, the system is broken. You know, I know because I break it. I use it all the time, and it's broken. And they're lying to you, and he's right, he also doesn't intend to fix it. But like, you know, but the fact that that was the first time I'd ever seen a president say that on stage and that that was significant and that God, it's so upsetting though.
Speaker 4: It's like the guy that's profiting off the broken system, why would he fix it?
Speaker 1: Fuck? I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's so frustrating. Still though, they were like, when people are asking me, who are you gonna vote for?
Speaker 1: None of these reachs? Are you? Are you? Like? Do you even ask me?
Speaker 4: That is insulting to my intelligence because I'm just like, so you think I'm a fucking retard like you, No, I'm not. I am so beyond this fucking two party dumb ass system where they're gonna keep propping up the same fucking thing, because that's how they got rich, Why would I vote for these assholes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Man? Though, it's just like although that was more like I'm so over this. That was more like can we get past? That was more like I want to get past this dumb chapter kind of like.
Speaker 4: I got beaten into some into submission. But I'm back to where I started, Like I got beaten the submission for a little bit where I'm like, I guess we got it.
Speaker 1: Because of how horrible Trump became.
Speaker 4: I was like, I guess we gotta do this lesser too, evils, because there's too many stupid people that won't get on board. They still will vote for retard no matter fucking what. They won't vote outside of the system.
Speaker 1: They won't do it. They're too stupid. So then I had to fall in line. But then I'm way back to I'm like, fuck, well, I can't believe I compromise myself. Well, to be fair, like voting outside of the system. Are are are? We're not set up for that to be valid? Really? Well? We we are? We should be. We are.
Speaker 4: It's just about like it's like Zoron is a perfect example. All the money is not going for him. He's outside of the system. Are like people for like j Yeah, all all it takes is just people. It's it's too widespread unfortunately. But it's just like if people were just a little bit smarter, just to be like, since I was a kid, doesn't matter what are you were born in. Since I was a kid, these people been lying to us continuously. Our lives are not improving, Rents going up, they're not freezing anything, our health care shit can consistently.
Speaker 3: The problem is they always point enemy is like it's it's the idea, and it works because they're stupid.
Speaker 4: It's your neighbors. It doesn't matter what you do, blame him. None of that stuff would work. If people were just a little bit smarter. That's it, because like, you can say whatever you want, systematic dude, you can say whatever you want. You can say whatever you want to me, to you, to fucking Chris, It's not going to work on you.
Speaker 1: Isn't going to work, he pointed for you. Let me say, is there anything that any politician can say to you that would change your conviction on the things that you want? This is a complete hetorical Yeah, of course not. I couldn't imagine be free blow jobs for life. Maybe, well that's really see that's the problem. Yes, he's talked about that. I mean, he's talked about that. It's insane to me, but you know, it is what it is. It's fine. I just don't like the fact that I'm not doing anything. I don't like doing anything. That's like, I don't like not doing it my only exercise. That's like mech if I only exercise is that I can say to me that's I don't hike. I don't to the gym. I don't. It's my only exercise. I'm not gonna sit there do Now.
Speaker 3: They don't respect the fact that that's a crazy reason. Not like I couldn't possibly lower myself to the standards of putting my face anywhere near a woman ever. Okay, well whatever, why I choose to sleep with men exclusively?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Like we've been going on for a while. That wasn't very funny, but like whatever, it's like, that's the hour of politics. We'll put a timestamp whatever for people complain. Sometimes people complained, other people like it. Let's yeah, I think overwhelmingly people are fine. There's always gonna be a vocal minority that are gonna complain about anything like this. The whole thing. I'm just like, I'm fine with that. I think we build an audience that like understands that and is more or less where we're at. So absolutely cool, Like I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, man, if the show one change, then you would have every right to be upset and just move on right, Like if there's there's there's potty. Like Adam Freedman, the show is a great example. It's a complete one eighty of come down. It's not for me, it's just not for not funny anymore.
Speaker 1: No, not dude. It's funny in a very different way. And Adam Freelan to me is barely funny. He's getting better, like now that he's.
Speaker 4: Exclusively done this doing the show and he's he's interviewing, he's better, but he's not.
Speaker 1: He's he's not. He's not. That's the whole thing. It's so almost like I don't think the stand up is actually good. Yeah, like it's actually really like like that joke about like the nine to eleven. Yeah, it's great, like one step left the clues, it's a brilliant delivery. It's really good. He's Great's funny. So yeah, it's it's just what it is.
Speaker 4: So I I haven't listened in a long time. I haven't listened to The I'm Freedom Show.
Speaker 1: In a minute.
Speaker 4: I checked out a little bit of the Anthony Fantanle episode. I checked out a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: But like, also again, he's kind of like a Nathan Fielder almost where it's like a little bit but like that's been diagram of like is it funny? It is, but like right, but you understand what I'm saying. It's not like it's not like Tim Robinson where he's like you know what I mean, It's not like outwardly like obviously hilarious. It's it's more like uncomfortable. It's like the office. This is like a scientol or something. Yeah, it's yeah, it's it's fine. It's just like I said, it's just not for me. So I just don't listen anymore. We're gay. Yeah, well duh, I've never disputed that. Okay, well not true. That's actually I'm gonna we're gonna move on to questions now. We'll start the uh, we'll start the comedy section down how whatever we can have a longer one that's whatever. No no no no no no no no no no. We're gonna have a six hour episode today. I promise you you will have a six hour episode. That's fine, hour three hour five.
Speaker 3: I'll come back and I'll sit down with you again, and I'm like, hey, man, what's going on?
Speaker 1: How long do you think we can go? Like before like that stuff just like melts down. Oh yeah, the setup here, I don't know actually, because the the flash drive that we use to connect this to get the video the video files. Every time we unplug it from the machine, it's smoldering, like it's mega hot, like to the point where like I'm convinced that that's not good. It can't be because like the flash drive should never be work because that is hotter. That is hotter than like a PlayStation four that's been on since the launch probably you know, like it's it's really warm, like you could cook eggs on that four sounds like al Qaida when it turns on explosive Is that what it is? That too?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it sounds like revolution that got happed American government.
Speaker 1: It's just revolutionary noise. It's so funny. It's so funny, like talking like I remember seeing people like, oh, man, consoles are so fucking loud, like not like PC, and then like, dude, every time I PC runs anything, it's so loud, Dude, it is so And I have a pretty good like I mean it's it's a little outdated, but that's a pretty good machine. Piece is pretty quiet. I have a mini piece. It won't be for long. I have a mini pieces, so it's a problem. Do you have liquid cooling? Yeah, I don't trust that ship man. It's never done anything for me. It's fine. I think one of my things for me when I had it moved across the country, it like they fucked it up entirely because I think they put it upside down. Oh cool, because it's oh great and now like and then it just got completely fucked. So I had to replace the entire cooling system because I guess that that fox with it. Even if you put it down for like a second, like upside down, it like it completely reads it. I just have a bunch of fans in it, like I just deal with whatever. Fans are fine. I like a big case and fans like case and fans are good. I gotta get a new piece. I'm actually thinking of getting one of those those those max that the boxes, the portable what do you call them? They're like a portable PC kind of, but it's like it's like a I just wouldn't like.
Speaker 4: I don't like like I have a mini PC and I just don't like how hot it runs because there's just no space.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, I know, you mean, I'm thirty sixty. I don't like that it hovers around like, uh, six million degrees six million, It hovers a little bit.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, and it's it's it's a small thing that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm being rich, Okay, No, it's it's it's gotten there a few times though, but that was when I used to have a very small office in Vegas.
Speaker 3: And then it was because there mine never gets past. I've never been up to fifty.
Speaker 1: I can't see you. I just immediately turned it. I wish I could, like, I wish I could like have like almost like an HDMI feed, Yeah, to show people what like my vision looks like when I don't have my glasses.
Speaker 3: You just hurt their heads because it really looks like you look fucking stupid. Yeah, I think it's funny how much smaller your eyes are you take your glass.
Speaker 1: Like it's reverse? My eyes are smaller with my glasses on. Really, yeah, what are you talking about? You just look I don't know. You're just crazy. I don't have a little Yeah, actual, you take pictures of that. That's a fun little party trick. I remember, there's problem somebody. So it actually looks like that, like you're walking around of your classes. This was a tender This is a tender profile picture. That's a good one. That's a good one. I've never actually like you saw penis in there though. That's what I was thinking, Like a shadow of my penis on my face. Hell, yeah, you laid down, You laid down, get hard old glass up above your body, and then they get I love, what the fuck happened? That's brilliant. Some questions please OnlyFans dot com slash Chris our gun Chris. You won't see my penis. They're better be peenis. But it'll be implied. You won't see my penis. It'll be implied. I like the implied penis. Boy, you won't see a outline every now and again implied, What the what? People? What are you looking at? News? Apparently?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's just about uh bringing food or something, doing stuff for food, drive and uh going to Nikky's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you're going right? I don't know. I guess is that Sunday? Yeah, like I can get a ride? O what's she?
Speaker 4: She volunteered us to go. I was like, oh, okay, like you didn't I know what? We're busy moving, You didn't want to check in. She's like I told her we're going. I was like, yeah, sure, yeah, that's fine. There was gonna go regardless of I want to play magic, So yeah, oh you want to play?
Speaker 1: Oh, guys on the table ignoring everybody? Yeah? Probably what magic playing? Going to a party? I people just going on and then there's other people hanging out. I'm not hanging out for you guys freaks on the on the corner, all fucking greasy, having a fucking ball, having fun. What about you guys have the ball. You're gonna be all upset because of course, of course, of course all magic, all magical gathering.
Speaker 3: Commander is this is politic, And that's what I like about. It's the politic. It's like, hey, don't hit me right now, I hit you later, okay, But I betray every time everybody. I can't say that. Don't hit me now, you what, It's amazing, how a little I care about this.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be like respectful, but I'm not. I refuse never moving on to our questions. Remember you go to patreon dot com slash snark tank. You can ask us any questions that you want to give a submission, give us, give us a little story, a little story, whatever, whatever. Love you so much. Jeffrey Epstein, Rounded Asian around eight Asian wrote in in a previous episode, and we read his like his intro, and then just never read the question. I wanted to acknowledge that because I'm sorry, I'm not gonna go back and find it because it's it's uh, I just don't want to said that. Huh. Did roundy Asians say that? No, I just noticed you. I was looking for clips. I was like, oh, we just completely scrolled completely. We read it's like hello, blank, blank and blank, and then just completely got derailed. Glad he's still a patron. Yeah, he's a funny kid. I mean it's probably statistically a guy. Yeah, I just I think it's more likely that like it's either here's the here's the audience demographic likelihood it's a guy or someone who's trans and then it's a woman. Yeah like that. That's It's like, guys, are.
Speaker 3: You about to do the same thing? Are you to do the thing that I the one hung what called sarte is one hung? Like one Trent tounguest Man, one other person.
Speaker 1: And then Ziggy. Okay, that's fair. You kind of restated what I said, Bill, Yeah, but I gave I gave numbers, numbers number. I cry when gay men destroy my thighs chop suey oh, it's I when when gay men destroy my thought. Yeah, I did that one. I don't remember what I put though. Yeah, I don't know. That's not a bad one. Hey, future residents of Alligator Auschwitz. Nice, no question. But I saw that Fenway Park hosted an Indian celebration night at a Red Sox game, and I didn't see you all there just saying anyways. They said, look, we're not anti Indian because we don't show up to fucking Indian celebrations at Red Sox games, now, which there was stop so it was actually like India Indians. I look, I have all the same information.
Speaker 4: You just person more racist than us by that's what I'm taking Native American celebration.
Speaker 3: It's saying, what if it was name celebration? It makes sense that me Christol be there probably no more so why.
Speaker 1: Would we show up to a Red Sox game at all for a Native American celebration? I don't know what the fuck is a sock anyway? Like a Sox s o X? Is that crazy?
Speaker 3: I'm I don't know, honestly, I don't. I think it's literally socks.
Speaker 1: No, but that's not what's spelled. What do you mean? I know it's not spelled like that, but what else is the sock?
Speaker 4: So it's like they're they're talking about literally their socks like red What does white Sox wear socks?
Speaker 1: Only white?
Speaker 4: And they can't d meat or otherwise they don't count. They immediately you can't be here there beating them with bats? Are the Cleveland Indian engine still a thing?
Speaker 1: Engines? I love? I love that. I love that too. I love that people said that crazy. I love the engine do to me I love better than saying Indians.
Speaker 3: I think it's be honest because that South Park episode was like engines like in a car, mean cowboys and engines.
Speaker 1: I just feel like calling them Indians is so fucking stupid, so I'd rather even like gay, oh I call him, I'm not gonna call it. What the engine.
Speaker 3: It's crazy when I when I found out they were different, God, that throw me into a twozy because I was like, wait, what, Yeah, you're from India.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know what. I don't know what I do. First, I was like, what the fuck is going on? I probably understood both. The only thing that threw me off was Tea Hawk in the New Challengers because Tea Hawk I'm like Tea Hawks from Mexico. And I was like, as I didn't know. I didn't I thought Native Americans were only in the United States.
Speaker 3: That's a conversation that no one talks about either. It's really insane Native Americans, Mexicans being straight up just Native Americans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and Canadians as well. People who are well Canadians Canadians. Canadians get called that, they get called natives. They don't call Mexicans Canadive like conversationally, even though like they are.
Speaker 4: That was the that's where they went, that was the trail, was the concentrated area. But yeah, but anyway, that's that threw me the funk off because the street fighter like Treehawk.
Speaker 1: It is one of those things. It is one of those things where you're like, uh, it is one of the things that where it's like, oh yeah, if you think about it for even like a second longer, you'd be like, oh, yeah, obviously they're Native Americans. Yeah, but like you just don't really, you don't think that far because you don't have to look. I'm like, that's fucking She looks like a Native break.
Speaker 3: She looks like my grandma's She looks like my like she has more facial feeders in the sep common with my grandma's aunt than most have ever seen.
Speaker 1: They just look the same. Like we should be celebrating all that ship. She was like, should be pocon as his friends. She should put on a headman and a headdresser or whatever.
Speaker 3: They don't talk about. And she's North Mexican too. The ones that are definitely like Native Americans.
Speaker 4: Try to get into it so we can like have an excuse to, like, you know, have like native stuff around us will be fun.
Speaker 3: I don't have like accident scout people. They got brainwashed bad already, so they're Latin Americans. They brainwashing worked on them really well crazy. They make fun of each other. If you don't speak Spanish, it's insane.
Speaker 1: So what they came from U Unfortunately for them though, to be honest, like they just happened to have like a bad luck free with with like governments and like, yeah, it's it's not great. Was the question, we're gonna do it again? Oh we are, we did it already. What there was a question, oh you ever care? Well? He was a statement It's like I didn't see you guys there, and that was it that we got there. Yeah, you weren't there, you bitch. He was right that whole time. Anyway, Chris is gayoad and he says, hello, mean bean and Swing. I'm currently a rite aid employee who was watching the company liquid eight nationwide. Oh, I don't know this is Joe just told me about the fifty percent off everything. Yeah. With the final source closing by mid August, with right Age shutting down in the next month and a half, what do you think would be the funniest possible fate for all those abandoned pharmacy locations should they become a spirit Halloween stores, underground fight clubs, or cursed chucky cheese knockoffs. I need your pitch. I don't know. Probably apartment buildings.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be ice facilities for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna be like a little alligator alchatraze lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where they're located at it wouldn't be they wouldn't be the best for buildings.
Speaker 1: Probably not not Riot.
Speaker 3: It's always like on an awkward part of a street.
Speaker 1: It's always like a weird intersection or like it like it. Yeah, it's they're never They're never located in a prime place. I've never seen a rite a that looks like that's convenient to get to.
Speaker 3: I would when I was younger, and you'd go to New York City like Chicken, like a child's Toronts, and I'd be like, people, are buildings are above this? How to fund people get in there? Do you have to go through the typt to get to the building. I was so stupid that I didn't understand it. That's the side of a building where no one enters.
Speaker 1: But I was like, how to fund do people? Do? People? It used to be my dream, like I used to.
Speaker 3: I used to fantasy possible.
Speaker 1: I used to because I remember because in Yonkers, I remember going to this pizza place, and it was like underneath a bunch of apartments, and it was like, I remember just being so transixt that I remember being so jealous. It was like, oh my god, they live like right above the pizza place. Oh my god, that sounds awesome. If I man, that'd be dangerous, it would be really I mean, as a kid, it's fucking like as an adult, I'm really glad I don't live, although I live pretty close to a lot of things that aren't great for me either. A quick hops giving a jump, Heavenly, I ain't come down.
Speaker 3: I just slide down my little fire pole and come my pizza place, get pizza, then go back.
Speaker 1: Because I remember a friend of mine, a friend of mine, I met in a I can't remember what the name of the park is, but it's it's some park. It's across the street from like these these places and like the pizza place and all that, and I remember just he lived in one of those buildings, and I remember being like, WHOA, I want to friend forever. And then I never saw him again. No, I just think I just I mean, I didn't have a phone. It was kind of one of those weird things where like you met somebody and you liked them, but then like you went home and then you didn't think to like, oh, yeah, I should have probably got information. But then I'm like, I don't care really because like I don't know this person. It was a weird mix of like I have no investment in this person and my interest in continuing this is just barely barely there.
Speaker 3: That happened to be a few times I'd make friends with people and like the people who with the one day friend. Yeah, I make friends with somebody, and then I wouldn't see them. And then like when I moved from the city and I came by that visit when i was like sixteen or seventeen, and I'm like, oh, dude, we hung out once. He's like, yeah, dude, I never saw you again. It's like, yeah, I moved and moved on. I'm just hanging out here. And he's like, why are you hanging out on a grand conquence in the Bronx, Like why are you hanging out here this place, sub dick, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it kind of does. That is crazy hang out.
Speaker 3: That's the best part of the Bronx. Roight well, yeah, freaking what you call it?
Speaker 1: But if you're in the Bronx, you might as well just go somewhere else, is the thing. It's like, if you go to travel to the Bronx to hang out, you're already so much almost other places that you would rather be. That's all my homies are. Man, you go with your homies somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go outside. It's like, what's the best part? Atlantic City is the best part of sane uh, not Lantic City.
Speaker 1: Atlantic City is the best part of the Bronx. Is that we said, what's the co op City?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: You go there and everything is the best makes a little more sense, even though I don't know what that is co Op City.
Speaker 3: This is just like where fucking like, I don't think I know what that is. Pop City's like on the it's right right by the water. It's going towards.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think my sister lived there by the water, going towards by the water. That place is that place gets so cold in the winter time udeze because it's like because it's oceanic breeze and New York just like standard winter where it gets like you know, one degree one degree standard like base level weather plus and ocean breeze is crazy because that ship they're jumping the water. I remember my nephew Damiene. My nephew Damien was like a baby, and we took him like he was My sister was holding him and we went to this building just to see it because I was like, I wonder what like this building is like? And his face was straight up frozen like you could like it was insane, Like how the did he get breaking? Like, yeah, he's stupid, now sounds dead. He's actually he's a good he's a great kid. But he did freeze to death. He's a great kids. He died merely three years. He's the death that you get defrosted and relive. Are you I think you're a different person. You're a different person.
Speaker 3: I would like your brain matter freezing is really bad. I really wish we could do that kill people to bring him back.
Speaker 4: Well, just you know, actually defrost people after like like cryogenically freezing people. I wish we could actually do that. It would be cool because I would I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Do you think if you do it really hard? Like viaggered up got cryogenically frozen. Sure, then you got defrosted, like maybe I don't know, like fifty years later or whatever. Do you think that time and your dick being hard would then restructure and enhances the size of your penis naturally?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think that's actually. I think Einstein has a theory. It's a formula about that.
Speaker 3: He has all this ship about fucking relativity and fucking all this about like clean energy, and then his and it's his fucking his groom more under his bed. It's like natural penis enlargement. He was onto something here, but they didn't want them to know. He was scared to reveal it because he knows he would have killed. P equals b D square. It was just like your penis equals big dick.
Speaker 1: And then in the square, so.
Speaker 4: He understands he just plugging, you're plugging the numbers.
Speaker 1: It works. I don't know how you dubbed me there. I'm really appressed because that was really stupid. It works, man, what equals a big dick? Square? They're like, well, what if I don't have a big dick, you can't square it. I think I think I found the title. Then it's like what I saw what he's looking about the board and this says that and it shows up with a huge fucking direction.
Speaker 4: His nick is of he has like all the science flat lab coats and it's just fucking poking out like an umbrella.
Speaker 1: And it's gotta be it's gotta be three D Somehow. He looks like he's thicking so hard. He looks like Flats from Spongebobble Crazy. He's just he's a damn triangle, he said, because of the sheer stretchiness of his fucking clothes. That's the way the stress path that gets anyway, Nurse Bob, I gotta write that down. It's always the dumbish it that you remember to write down. Nurse Bob. I gotta get Nurse Bob, he said, hand of my three favorite y appers. What is a skill or hobby that you wish you spent more time doing? Maybe you've dabbled and wait, wait did we answer the fucking first question? Now I'm paranoid about it. What was it? Oh? What would uh? What would the rite aids? What should they become? Yeah? City factories, I said. Do you say diddy Diddy factory? Yeah? Yeah, the same thing as factories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whichever Yeah, either kiddudling factories or ice attention centers Ice Ice great?
Speaker 1: Great, outcome. Imagine bring you in a second, ice ice by repeat all day. That's so crazy. No Moss, Moss, I'll go home.
Speaker 9: Let's say I'll just go back, Send me back please. We got rub Van Winkle at Alligator Alcatraz to perform.
Speaker 1: We got Ted Nugantugant. Doesn't he have any other hits other than scratch cat scratch fever. I don't even know that song you talk know what that is?
Speaker 4: Sorry, if anybody likes that song, A song sucks cat is a technagic song.
Speaker 1: Cat scratch fever, man, dang, you know what that song? Genuinely, No, suck my penis, man, I'm ted suck my pis. It's just that over an oriental It is that for six minutes. So it's a balance. If that wasn't, I'd be like, I'm a big fan of a big fan. It's just brain stew He's rock equivalent. He's he's Alex Jones, like samp anything. Also a pedophile. Literally, I think I heard something about that. I don't know for sure. I feel like allegedly he's a pedophile.
Speaker 4: I didn't bring it up, but I think there is something about that. But I can't well, he writes songs that he like, he's a pedophile.
Speaker 1: I'll say that at least like okay here because he's like, she was just livin and I fucked her so good, and it's like that's the song and it's like I was said, okay, well, and then that's brazen.
Speaker 3: A lot of songs like let me look up, let me look at I heard a song upside Down by Dana Ross Ted Nudgenda upside.
Speaker 1: Down around inside out? What is it? What is that about?
Speaker 3: It's about she's just talking about how her boyfriend cheats on her, but he still loves it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what was music? Once upon it? But Diana Ross I would say I like her though she she didn't lie before time. Themes so talented. So when Ted Newton was thirty two, so what our age? Yeah, basically I'm not there, yeah, but I will be.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He wrote Jailbait, which is crazy, which means that you know, if you write that song entitle of that, you know what Batman could. So he's falling over He's funning over a sixteen year old.
Speaker 3: Basically, Batman couldn't get that out of me.
Speaker 1: At his max.
Speaker 4: And then it's like, okay, he's a famous rock star or whatever in his genre, so he clearly had a lot of jail bait if he's writing about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind that's kind of the sickening thing about that. It's like, you know that it's not just a song. Yeah, that's very cool. So much Ted Nugent. You you have sex with all the underage jailbait like me? And did I finish for in the question? Goodbye everybody? No, that's it for in for Wars today. I probably shouldn't have said that, but uh what you guys won't remember tomorrow? Remember tomorrow. Yeah, I'm just gonna say something about the Democrats. You don't forget that. I'm a pedophile buddy. You guys remember when Hillary Clinton spent that green egg into a bottle of water? I remember that? Anyway, Bye bye. That's how he signs off. And it's immediately. There's no like, there's no like musical transition. It's just like immediately cut the feed cuts out. Here's the finish saying bye, it's just rookie ship. Oh my god, I love that. That's so good. That was really good. I think we really nailed that outro. He does a car real. I'm really having with myself. I like the part where I mentioned Hillary Clinton spitting that green egg.
Speaker 9: Into a bottle.
Speaker 1: You know what happened, right, you haven't around, by the way, that did happen that that is a real video by the way he said that, no, like that's a no. The video of Hillary Clinton spitting something weird into her water is real. It's like the r get ticking the potion that looks funny. Yeah, yeah, it's a very weird video the elixir. I remember because it was I remember it was it was going around where people were like fucking alien or something. It's very weird, like she just it's like it's like she has cud or something and she's like spitting it into a fucking into her water. Like it didn't just look like spit. It looked crazy, like let me see I can find it, oh man, because you I don't know how to explain it really. Do you remember when people.
Speaker 4: Were trying to act in the media, We're trying to act like she wasn't seizaring on the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: There was like two or three instances where she's just literally having a fucking seizure and.
Speaker 1: Then she's fine, like, you guys are fine. Hillary definitely laugh at her. Hillary spits green egg, like I couldn't it green egg. I swear to god, I've seen that. The title, the title, this was awesome. Hillary spits two large green objects into glass of water, doing it during coughing fit. Oh my god, green objects. She's obviously a reptilian. Oh god, A becomes like a.
Speaker 4: And then the media, Yeah, no, no, nothing's wrong. What do you mean you guys are just attacking her because she's a woman. It's like she's like stage as they're saying, more literally turning into a mind flare on camera.
Speaker 1: I love I love this video. What does she do? What is I mean? It just looks funny. This isn't gonna like like it. It's not that gross. It's just weird looking. You can't even it's hard to even clock. Why did she spit in that publicly? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It is weird to do that, Like if you're gonna spit, like, just spit behind you, yeah, down behind your podium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ask for a fucking napkin somebody anything. I feel like I would swallow it before I fucking spit out of I would drink the I would drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had eggs in my mouth, green eggs and them, I would get the water and swallowed.
Speaker 1: There's been so many moments where I just have I mean, we've all had that moment, right, Sharks, So sharks, we've all had this moment, right, Sure you're spitting the green egg? Yeah, yeah, the introducing the green egg, introducing the green egg, so introducing green egg solutions from green cow. Uh co. Where's where? Like he's in front of mar Cube and MARKEU was like, yeah, I also have a green egg problem, where like I spit up green eggs every now and again. He's like, Sharks, I'm seeking five million dollars in exchanged for one half of a percent of equity in my company, and they're fucking giving him. I don't see it, man, I don't see it. We all relate to this, everybody, we all hear mister wonderful Barbara, we all, we all empathize with the green egg problem. We're all spitting green eggs constantly. But I don't know if it's worth that much money for that little equity. He can you move up to maybe maybe for six dollars we'll give you a zero point one percent where I'm I'm for the for these reasons, I'm out, Why don't he's having a melt. Tragedy strikes today as the as the Shark Tank crew dies more than eleven fucking I don't know, someone pitched spilling. Yeah, there's the full of eggs. That's the twists that they're full of eggs and that was the solution. He was just gonna kill him. I love, I love Shark Tank. Is Shark Tank as a format is so rife for like sketches. I feel like you could do an endless amount of like comedy just with the Shark Tank form. There's there's a lot of characters. That's why a lot of characters so percent improv so much going on. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the guy the patron that we have, the twenty five dollar patron. If you haven't, he keeps doing the h come down bit. So the quotes, Oh yeah, yeah, if you haven't heard the Nigerian Shark Tank, please look that up and then comment a quote from there. Yeah, please, because I want I want to make sure that you're still listening, you're paying attention.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got derailed from Nurse Bob here. But he said, what is a skill or hobby that you wish you spent more time doing. Maybe you've dabbled in or wish you perfected it, and maybe you never tried it but want to. For me, it's painting. I've become a professional collector of art supplies and even sub to a Patreon painting group, but I still get overwhelmed just getting started. I wish I was better at like uh, I wish I was better at thievery. I wish I was a better thief. Yeah, I feelink that's not that hard. You just got to do it. You got to steal more, You gotta The real thing is you got to believe that you're gonna get away with it. That's the way that it works. You got to commit. Yeah, yeah, you gotta like really believe in yourself. When ever you see the people that are nervous, that it just there. I just look nervous inherently though.
Speaker 4: You look so people are gonna be looking out for you being a black man. A lot of times I walk around with the hoodie and shades on, like immediately, fucked, yeah, you look suspicious.
Speaker 1: Immediately, the cameras zooming like all the way into my brain, like, so it looks inherently suspicious because he's always he always looks like he's hiding, like even in plain side, because you got the sunglasses indoors right now sometimes sometimes where you were the hoodie with the shorts, which is like most people you're like, what the fuck, like are you cold or what make a fucking decision?
Speaker 4: Hoodies about comfortability and fashion, especially in California has nothing to do with weather.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I mean realistic. I think I've only ever been uncomfortable, Like I've tried that before. Like I tried to do like let me do the hoodie and shorts coming, and I just look I kind of look like I just look really stupid in that combination. It's fun.
Speaker 4: Sports is basically like if you were involved in sports, you would understand. Yeah, maybe it's that's very extremely common.
Speaker 1: You're you're around my height, Yeah, do you are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Do you find clothes that fit you reliably? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm fine with Like, say, what do you mean, Like is it more of a shirt problem or a pants problem.
Speaker 1: It's more of a pants problem. Yeah, the pants is the pants. I don't usually have an issue.
Speaker 4: I my my size is a little bit awkward because I like a thirty inch for pants, like as far the length. That one's a little bit more awkward because usually around my waist size they want to go to like thirty two and that's a little bit too long for me already. Right, So it's that's the only problem.
Speaker 1: I usually have. But I prefer to just taper. Shit, I gotta start just shopping at those like five nine and under places because, like I swear to God, like i've i've never I have so few pants that it fit me in my life as an adult anyway where it's just like I can't fucking it's ridiculous. I have to fold the cuff up or something. I'm not going to take it to a tailor. Why not? Why the because you know, you know what, here's my issue with it from I'm a from a philosophical perspective. All Right, I'm already short, right pound for pound, I'm getting less fabric. Okay, I'm going to pay to get less fabric. Now I'm gonna pay more to get less of the clothes. Unfortunately, no, I refuse. I cant understand if you're paying to get more at it, right, But like, I'm not gonna pay to remove ship from my pan cut them off your no, because then I can't do that in a way that looks right.
Speaker 4: What you learn, gay, I think that I think that's the I think that's the fashion though. I think just that's like the latest thing that a lot of people haven't done yet. You know, people also looking for new things, and I think it's time to just taper your own by just scissoring them. Just take a scissors to them and they'll be at I think that's that's the next thing.
Speaker 1: It's because my legs are too short. The thing is like I have a long torso, so like, yeah, you just gotta find my pants size are literally, like I don't know if it's this anymore, because it's been what I've had the same pair of pants for Like I've been the same pairs of pants forever because I'm like, oh, these fit, I'm keeping them for as long as possible. Yeah, but like it used to be twenty eight, twenty nine, okay, and then it was so twenty nine twenty nine, which is like that's definitely a hard thing, unheard of basically, especially since most things are even. Yeah, so it's very hard to find that. So that's twenty twenty eight is impossible to find. You can find twenty eight thirty two, which is too long.
Speaker 4: I think if you get a lot of honestly, if you shop on Amazon especially, I've I was just thinking because a lot of there's a lot of Chinese stores that make very small stuff where I have to go up multiple sizes because it's clearly not built for like fat Americans. Yeah, so they're like, uh no, you cannot wear my stuff. Yeah, And I'm like, oh shit, okay, I guess you don't even have past like thirty four and okay by because to them that's like fucking morbidly obese.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, fucking tiny people. I was like, okay, I guess I can't even shop here. Tiny people, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, just like in general the rest of the world, they're like, if you look at sizes. I was shopping at an H and M and Greece, I think, yeah, and you're just looking at the sizes.
Speaker 1: You're like, this is not built for this is not built for me. It's one of the reasons why with tall people, small humans. I think it's the reason I really, I really want to go to Japan yeah, because I wonder what it would be like to just feel like normal, Yeah, where things are like kind of built for you.
Speaker 4: I think if you go that, if you go in Central Mexico too, you'll feel normal.
Speaker 1: Kind of crossing that border. It's not not all in Mexico. Over there, fair there's nothing but evil people. Go go to Mexico's pretty nice. Go it's pretty nice. It's the people that make it terrible. That's crazy. I went there. I went there. I went to match the real people. That's a real person out there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, is beautiful. That place is really really beautiful. Too many people though, like wait, like it makes me it's like the public executions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't go to certainly think Mexico is like ice as long as unfortunately, because there's like cities that people hear about all the Oh they hear of black Juarez or something. They hear about some places like Saneloa, they hear about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, so fucking frightened. I'm like, that's not you know, Mexico is a big fucking country. Yeah. Like in fact that when about like the lady that got set on fire on the subway or whatever, and it's like, oh my god, New York are dangerous, and like it's the one time this happened in the history of New York. Like New York, But it's more safe than it is dangerous. Of course, Yeah, anywhere anywhere where you're surrounded by people adds to the danger because there's more than one interest being, you know, colliding with each other. But but I do feel somehow, like in.
Speaker 4: Those big areas, like being South Central, walking down certain neighborhoods that you're not even sure about, I still feel safer there than in a fucking rural area where there's all these do not crop no trespassing everywhere you're.
Speaker 1: Go, And I'm like, where do I go? Where's where's the road?
Speaker 4: Like I take one step in this direction and they shoot up my feet and then the other directs and the other neighbor shoe to my feet.
Speaker 1: I'm like to get out of here. Immediately, he shoots a mortar at the floor and it starts digging. You're like, oh my god, I'm mortar. We got a trespasser. This motherfuckers. It's still in the box and it's got like acne on it, and they ripped it out. Really, I'm glad I got the warning on this here.
Speaker 4: I remember my mom told me a story about when my dad was still alive. He was in Texas visiting some family or whatever the fuck, and he was in this neighborhood where the old guy on the porch.
Speaker 1: Look, he was about to die.
Speaker 4: He's so old, this old white dude, but he mustered up enough strength to call him the end word, to like tell him to get out of here, mustering up that straight. It's like, dude, I could kill you by waving at you. Why would you.
Speaker 1: A beautiful murdered? You think there's anybody whose health is so low, whose help are is solo? That like you could do away with them? And like, you know the rough bactually Lord of the Rings. You remember when gandolphas like the guy he goes like that to to build Uh uh not? Is it Bilbo? I think so No? I think it's uh Samwise, I think so wise, the Lord of the Rings. I don't know, man, suck Wise, what what happened? I just suck Wise? We heard you.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of a good porn name if I was doing the Lord of the Rings porn, sup Wise suck Wise, Oh.
Speaker 1: Why not? Wise Wise is pretty good, But I just want to keep the s in there. Come Wise, died off, come Wise and fro bo whatever. I wish I kept answered that question, which I kept playing honestly like I I want to shoot further ropes, which I kept joking it honestly. I wish I had more time for music stuff and to learn. I wish I kept up on.
Speaker 3: I wish I got kept on Spanish good speaking Spanish by the time I got here, because now my Spanish is all confused because I say I say so both for straw, and people look at me like I'm crazy, and I'm like, that's how you say like Noah's Pino and I'm like, that's dick, don't call me that.
Speaker 1: Or they say how Mexicans say straw? Yeah. Everything. The thing is, like I speak the Spanish that I know is conflicting with the Spanish that I'm trying. Any any resource that you can learn Spanish through is a resource that will negate the Spanish that I already know.
Speaker 3: Really like it doesn't negated, but it gets confused, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it's just it's conflicting with it. So I like a or whatever. You know what I mean, Like like that's like that doesn't mean anything in real Spanish, but like I know what it means. This that's so lame, though anyone will understand. You understood. It's just fun. I don't know. It feels like like Mexicans too formal. Yeah, it's not formal. It is too fucking formal. What No, it's not. It is a man. That's that's Look, I know what that means. Of course, not formal, and it's in full space. It's just Spanish. You know.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day you can learn Spanish primarily and then when you go to areas to speak the slang.
Speaker 1: That's it. Kingston's dad. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beadle off the ground wrote in it goes on. But it's like some of you guys have names that are too long. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna keep it. I'm just gonna read up until then.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say my dad, my dad would over picking up a gay little beatle.
Speaker 1: My dad is a stuldly homophobic because just a gay little beetle stomp goodbye, my friend. Do you ever see American history. Ex little beetle, that's crazy, this curb, little bet, I don't know. It's kind of big. It's like you could speak crazy. Whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's gonna make you murder, you even harder.
Speaker 1: You feel yay, interpretable suffering, yay. He's fucking over joyed.
Speaker 3: So he's stomping faster than like, I don't know, faster than light anyone could stomp. He's stomping so hard his foot is a blaze as he's stopping, like it.
Speaker 1: Breaks the atmosphere of the curb. If that makes sense. Uh, it doesn't anyway, he says, he right, and he says, greetings, my boisterous baby bullis just sharing my own personal conspiracy today, but with AI getting better and better at being indistinguishable in its and Nope, this sentence is written weird, but he says, getting getting better at being indistinguishable and no legislation slowing it down despite a doctor seuss the lorax level of environmental environmental destruction being turned out by these things. I can't help but think this is on purpose, that this is in the interest of the people at the top, and that video evidence in general gets to the point where it's unusable in court. At this point, I can't help but feel like that that the Amish were the sane ones.
Speaker 3: It does it's objectively, That's part of the reason.
Speaker 1: I kind of don't disagree about like certain aspects of that. I do sometimes wish I was like, maybe I should just go to the fucking Amish and like churn, butter and die, you know, like because there's something that's at least like simple and like kind of like serene about like not having to worry about AI in any way. But uh, you see Bill.
Speaker 4: Burr, Yeah, he released a clip on his social media talking about the fake bands that are propping up and they use bots.
Speaker 1: All the AI bands. Yeah, Jesus fucking Christ. It's always like the Simmering Sundays or something like that.
Speaker 4: One point something million monthly listeners and like and here, just here, here I am with my stupid ass thing where my biggest hits like a gay cover, you know, And I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Would it be would it be would it be to to uh, if you're a real musician, to have one AI song that's meant to just be an at I don't think so. I think kind of at this point It's like, why I see it is the same as like like if you had the money to advertise yourself on a billboard, Yeah, you know, kind of a thing like if you made your entire thing.
Speaker 4: I think, like trying to get your foot in the door if if there's a way you can do it, I don't see anything if you can do it. I don't see that as immoral. I think the fucking music industry is so shit that if you can have an advantage to get you're footing the door like that, like by doing it that one time, yeah, and then being like I'm actually a good musician.
Speaker 1: I just need people to be able to fucking see it, hear it, I guess even Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how I feel about it exactly, but I'm I'm wrapping my head around that thought.
Speaker 4: As a tool to get your foot in the door if you are if you are talentless, and you make an entire career off of that, yeah fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, true, I feel like it would. I don't know. I yeah, I don't know. I agree, But also like I'm kind of in the in the process of feeling out that opinion.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm set I think that AI, all the AI bullshit is because of the fact that people want to be able to do FUNCTIONHIT with the any sord of consequence and visual confirmation was like the thing we kind of held on to last. But once that's gone, it's like, it's fucking file your sales. People are gonna be able to I think what's gonna happen is AI is gonna cause a war. It's gonna cause the war possibly gonna be able to be tracked directly back to AI, and they're gonna be like, we gotta we gotta something about this.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be an interesting that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's gonna it's it's it's a it's a story written in every fucking find like sci fi for a reason, because it's gonna happen. People don't under people. We've lost the ability to figure things out without consequence. We just don't have the ability to do it anymore. We have to feel before we hear. Yeah, sadly, so whatever man, Louise like a great porn Louise.
Speaker 1: He says, this ain't even a question, but that motherfucker Sweeney is one hundred percent more likely to get a car than the glasses. He needs to drive one mm. I don't know what's gonna happen. First, think car, car, car. Sure he's gonna drive, and he's gonna hit a small child on a bike.
Speaker 3: I've never had anyone driving ever. You're gonna no, no, no once.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there and then he's gonna be I literally got into an accident. Wasn't my fault. I was ahead, I was in front. It's hard. It's hard to make that argument.
Speaker 4: If you're driving too hard, you can cause someone to hit you.
Speaker 1: I did not do that. I do you, Okay, how do I know? I don't.
Speaker 4: I've seen people like I've I I just oh, weird. This one person keeps getting into an accident and it's never their fault. And I'm like, you're driving reckless. You were causing people, but it is technically their afaul because they hate you, but you were causing them to hit you.
Speaker 1: I've only been like, I've been three. I've been three accidents so far. I've had like I've had, I've been rear ended. I had, uh, somebody turned into me at a stop sign, and then, which is crazy, that happened to be too Yeah, and uh one time and I slid on black ice into a fucking tree. That ship was scary. I imagine it was my girlfriend at the time too, and I was like, oh, man, I hope, I hope it hits on her side. Kind of you're not, I am, that would be that would have been terrible. I was actually specifically like turning in my direction because I was like, I can't kill somebody, dude. Black ice is so black ice is crazy black Like I don't I don't even. I still to this day don't like driving in the rain. Like I'm like vaguely traumatized from like hydro planning and ship black It's horrible because it doesn't because it mixes all the oil exactly really bad. Becomes a god damn slipping side. It's like that slide. You know that that video of the guy uh going down the slide at like mock seven. Have you seen that video? I think I saw a police officer and he's like he's going down the slide in some like park or something, but he's like lying on his handcuffs, so like the metal is like there's no resistance of like fabric or skin, so he's just gliding down the slide at like max speed and he just like flies out of it. You've never seen that video.
Speaker 3: I've seen videos that like like people that like like uh water parks, like going down slides, and I'm like, this is crazy because like I can imagine someone goes down and they just fucking jettison off and like hit someone like laying down, like the fucking Lazy River destruck by a person who came I'm not adventurous.
Speaker 1: Boston Boston cop violently launched off massive park slide in viral video. What did he do it? Voluntarily? Well, he went down the slide one, but like I don't think he meant to go that fast because I think he was lying on like he didn't think about like the fact that he's lying down on metal, which like on a metal surface, there's like no resistance. But like, look at this guy. Isn't that insane? How did he flip around? He's swirling in the It is such a crazy video. I love that he just like flies. Think it was going to be a super long, elaborate slide. Look at that, but he like he's just so going, so going towards uh, going towards six flags.
Speaker 3: Over here, there's like this, like some sort of construction side where there's like a big slide obviously to get materials down from the top to the lower area. And I've always been like, I want to go on that side because it's like at least thirty feet like it's sucking something crazy, but it exits on the freeway.
Speaker 1: That is a good way to kill yourself thirty eight years old. It's time. I like the idea of that.
Speaker 3: Like somebody's driving their car and you just hit the fuck out of their car and you're hurt pretty badly, but you're not dead. And their cars fucked car. You've bent in the fuck out of their car, and they're like, dude, what the fucking I'm like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I I'm sorry. You call it a little bleeding quite a bit.
Speaker 4: I think you're just gonna cause a massive car like a pile up. Yeah, the worst in in in American history? What is the worst traffic?
Speaker 1: Like? How bad was it? I don't know what. It's a good question. There must be an answer, Giant that's probably look it up for me. What are you do? You not have your phone? Actually? I put away, good job. I'm proud of you. Car. When we took three thousand episodes of the show. Yeah, the most, the most damaging or the biggest traffic jam in American history. Well you look at that. I'm gonna read this next one, Unravel the Sky Road, and it's like, hey, y'all, obligatory long time listener and lurker here. Your recent discussion on toys made me reminisce, and I had to share what might might have been the coolest toys in existence. If you guys ever heard of the Rockham Sockam Robots action figure line. No, I'm not talking about the stupid boxing game that nobody cares about. These were legit action figures with interchangeable body parts, more armored core than bionical. Each action figure came with multiple arms or legs and a metal four way socket wrench that made you feel like a master engineer every time you used it. The parts were also compatible with other robots. It was a fucking genius toy line, and it made me sad when they weren't any more of them. The favorites were Tyrensula That's awesome. That is awesome and Disasteroid Yo. Those would have fucking hit like if I was eleven disasteroid.
Speaker 3: Dude, holy ship, Remember toy Remember toys being cool and eventful and like, well, I mean I I remember that sparking your imagination.
Speaker 1: I remember that, but I also don't. I can't say, like, I don't know if that's not happening still, because I'm not paying attention to toys. Yeah, I guess you get most from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I guess because now because now toys aren't the same, because they're not like toys are like video game console.
Speaker 1: Mister beat, well, it's just not mister be with with uh seven other beats with seven dollars or something. You buy mister, you get a free lunchy. What the that's so sad that I don't even think that that's unreasonable. But that feels like something that could exist.
Speaker 4: But no, no fatalities on the biggest pilot. Crazy, that's kind of what we should try. Yeah, so I guess, uh so in two and two on the seven ten really? Yeah, so in La that makes sense. It would be here in La. Here, it wouldn't be anywhere.
Speaker 1: Extremely foggy.
Speaker 4: It was so foggy that people couldn't help but keep hitting because I couldn't see that there was a pile of going.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's the scariest thing about five man sixteen vehicles. No, that's a lot. You're you're driving in the fog. You just hear like, what is it? Must be a concert? We get there. I better hurry up. I gotta see what's going on through the fucking whacked up on one of another quarter of a mile. I want to drive a car. I want to drive a car that's like it's it's more conformed to my body in the sense that like the hood is over my lap and the glass is like right, so the glass is like an inch away from my face, and like I just feel like I could see everything. It's great wheels here, That's what I want. I kind of I'm kind of fucking around with those Oh my god, I don't remember what they're called. Somebody in the audience must know. But they're like those like really stripped down kind of American out of their American. They're stripped down trucks where there's like nothing in them. Basically it's just like an air conditioner and like there's not even a radio in it. Do you know what these are? Oh? Fuck? What the fuck is? Hold on? Let me look up I don't know. There's something novel about it car? What is the truck?
Speaker 3: There's something magical about radio?
Speaker 1: Uh, stripped down? It was real? You know? What the fuck is it? Okay? Here it is a new automaker. Slate offers a no frills, stripped down electric truck for under for under thirty thousand. Yeah, it's the Slate. These things. It's like a it's kind of like a small truck. Are those the ones that look like toys? Kind of? I kind of like the way they look though they look like they're in cybertruk territory kind of in the way that they look kind of weird, but they're not nearly as I think cyber trucks are way worse. But yeah, so Slate Slate truck. They look kind of cute. I don't know, and for a truck, like look at this, isn't that just like the right amount of ugly? That looks really stupid? I know, I like it. It looks like, I don't know, like it looks like a video game, but it looks like more rendered, Like it doesn't look like a cyber truck or Gary's mobs car. It doesn't like Gary's micro I don't know. I kind of dig it three thousands too much though, But for an electric truck.
Speaker 4: Eh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are do them four dollars? Right? Ooh? The jeep kind of looks kind of actually looks kind of cool. I don't know whatever. I don't know how we got into that, but I oh, no, I wanted to look up a rock'm soccer robot action figure to wrench. That's pretty crazy. Rock them sock it kind of like action figure what kind of sounds like?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: It kind of though the way that the names are described, it rhymes a little bit of Transformers disasters.
Speaker 1: I mean Formers. That does look cool. Actually, I need oh that little fucking wrench. That's cool. Damn. By the way, I found those Jolly Ranchers that I was talking about, those little balls jolly they don't exist anymore. I figured Jolly Rancher rocks is that they were called I Miss Ravens Revenge, so they were just like these little It was exactly what I was describing, a little yeah yeah, the mini and then getting hard so we could break it. What you said, I'm gonna do it now, but huh can you be that? Okay?
Speaker 3: I said, remember getting a little Eminem's tubes, putting your dick in it and then trying to get hard as if you can break it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, these Raven's Revenge where there were little test tubes. Yeah like that that looks so illicit, dude, that looks like drugs. It was so good they were so we've got to make more of these.
Speaker 4: One time, I accidentally, so I was eating and then it got in the back of my throat. Cod coated it and so like I I coughed and then that ship win my eye. Candy in your eyes is insane, like syrup on your context.
Speaker 1: I immediately jumped up and I and I spun. It was so painful, I remember vivid like you crash band.
Speaker 4: It was so painful. It was so sharp that I got up and spung. It was so funny, like you because you know you can't run away from it. Yeah, like you have to move quick. So the only ass is like I've got to spin in place.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something.
Speaker 3: Man, that's my friend got bleaching his eye once?
Speaker 1: Is he okay? Yea? He made that's kind of crazy fun Did have you remember were doing.
Speaker 8: Something that's fucking insane? It's so basic it's so basic.
Speaker 1: But anyway that that's that toy sounds sick. I missed the grabbers, the grabber toys, the little claws, like the it was like it was a yellow handle, a black bar and like a red I needed one of those.
Speaker 4: One actually too high for from some storage stuff, and I was like, fuck, grabber would be great written.
Speaker 1: Short stupid midget problems anyway, right, yeah, stupid. You know. So she's just like putting ship on, like, oh, thanks, I forgot your Your wife is a basketball player. Yeah, she's a European basketball player, and then uh g flunked out. You know. She she caught gambling in the wa illegally gambling after after she busted her leg open. Right, yeah, that's what he goes like a doubleby le basketball player, like broke its likes like after shoot you gotta commissions, coming over and trying to shoot you game the game with a elephant gun.
Speaker 4: His motherfucker's like fumbling with the AMMO and stuff, trying to hurry up and shoot you.
Speaker 1: He's doing on some level, if you if you get paid that much to do it, I feel like there is there should be that kind of a risk because they insane amount of money for like what they do what in the n B A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just not gonna be specifically.
Speaker 1: I just think sports in it, like the money that like a football player makes. Actually, yeah, like a professional sports soccer player makes. That's what we're talking about, soccer player, he said. He said, Okay, he.
Speaker 4: Must be talking about You're talking about like soccer, right, football, I'm talking about just in general, Like I don't even care what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what I thought you said that, because that's like the I thought he meant that, because that's the highest he's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna say. So he's not gonna say football. We're Americans. I don't say football, you mean football American, Bob. I I just thought maybe he did because especially you know, being if you're if you're if you're related to like a Caribbean or you wouldn't you say football.
Speaker 1: No, I mean we just say soccer in general because it's just we're American. I just I just I.
Speaker 4: Abandoned that so long ago, only because if we're speaking Spanish.
Speaker 1: Will say football. I just I just I abandoned it just because soccer. I don't know, I think it's just say soccer. You gotta say soccer. I just I can't. I can't get on board with it. It's just it's too stupid. It's more like the American football football, so fucking stupid football. I hate it. We say, they say football, but right, well, because it's a football, we say football with a you. Yes, we don't say so but anyway, any whatever mean is that I haven't been even reading this, but football is is football is football. But these toys, these toys sound cool. I can't. What was the do you remember the last toy you bought?
Speaker 4: I literally have in my Amazon cart because it's Prime day right now. How about like not sex.
Speaker 1: Toy, not adult toy, still toys.
Speaker 4: I play with him, I said, But not an adult toy though I played with him, I played with When them cool? But I'm just saying I use them as like toys, like the last uh child toy you bought?
Speaker 1: I have a four ye old Virgin is stayed in my Amazon cart. No, it's seven dollars. What do you say, forty year old Virgin Action finger? Yeah? What are you saying?
Speaker 4: There's a four year old vision on Amazon seven dollars and Steve Correll with his pants down and the the the Yeah, when he was doing the chest waxing scene, which was like improvised, which was makes sense because it wasn't that funny to me, Like the stuff that he was saying. He's just like, oh, I'm a oh. Kelly Clarkson was like, that's not that funny, and the ship, Yeah, that's exactly what. And then I saw behind the scenes and I'm like, oh, that's why it's not funny. He's just literally improvised. I was always curious about why this sucks. Was literally getting wacke. It starts bleeding, it shows as bleeding, so he got waxed for the first time ever. And then he's just saying whatever, like to say whatever I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to see a commentary track like that where it's just like, yeah, this is bart with so Steve like improvised all this garbage, none of it, and yeah, none of it was good and we just had to just complete ship. We thought about just recasting him for this scene alone, and we thought that might have been funny in and of itself, but we were just kind of we didn't have the budget, so let him. We let him. We let him give us everything we had, anything he had and none of it was even remotely good. So all of it. I love the idea of like a movie commentary track just shitting all over the movie that that they just sold the You just like, yeah, we built this out of fucking garbage. That's not even really Heath Ledger, he was already dead. We actually did this with entirely with a I wow, fut on the usual unusual suspects or whatever, with completely with a I like, we actually just gave this to a fucking dog and he just typed it out and we just thought it was good enough, so we just ran with it. But Kevin Spacey on board and then the rest was history. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then he just leaves. It's like a stream.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh my god, Hassan being I need Hassan to to be in a movie and to be in a movie, and then he does commentary tracks.
Speaker 1: Fucking amazing. So I want to work out for a bit. I walked my dog, Uh fuck the fuck? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What's the what? What do you mean? Fucking That clip is hysterical to me, though, man like the order tuned him getting angry at people because I think that was like he was streaming something like seriously political or something. He was on the same day as like a State of Player or whatever. People were like, you want to see the state of Players, Like if you're here for the state to play, fucking leave, fucking leave, and it's like auto tuned. So it just sounds insane. That's good, I got I gotta see that anyway. Anyway, love the show and I've been a fan since the Great Sleepy Cast Migration. I don't know when that was. We have a lot of sleepy cabin people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see it in the recommendeds Like people also listen to.
Speaker 1: What the fuck you saying from a sleepy cast, right, I'm saying audience.
Speaker 4: Like the sleepy cat died, and then they're like, hey, there's something relatively similar.
Speaker 1: I mean, fucking uh that Zachary Zach was the first guest, so it makes sense. I don't even know if his name is actually Zachary.
Speaker 4: I know something because like there's a guy crazy was a person I know a person named John and his name is just John.
Speaker 1: It's not John. I know people like that too. Yeah, I know John's that are actually John.
Speaker 4: I think John Jones is that I think John and jo In. I know that's not true, but I think j o In is his name. It's not even Jonathan, it's just Ja. I could be completely wrong.
Speaker 1: John beat my wife Jones?
Speaker 8: Is it John?
Speaker 3: I've I've failed more drug test than probably almost any other person in the league, and.
Speaker 1: It's object j stands for jerking off now. That's badass off jerking off now. Jones.
Speaker 3: I think he's a really talented fighter, but oh god, yeah, I just feel.
Speaker 4: Like his you know, he he couldn't have gotten over the edge because a lot of his fights were a lot closer than people remember. So I feel like the p D A great example is a chill Son and being juiced up the gills. He was an obvious cheater and he's the only person that's been object about it and honest. And he was like, guys, I was so sauced up, and John Jones was so much stronger than me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know what you're on. Sorry, I know what's going on here. Your podcast is only one is the only one that truly appeals to my absurd, immature sense of humor. Keep doing what you do, you doful best appreciate that, man. Yeah, it's cool. I like that. Uh, it's so funny because like it's it's it's such a weird mix because we talk about politics kind of seriously sometimes and then it just gets this half of the show is completely alien to the first app jack off what was it again? Already jerking off now? Jerking off now? Yeah, jerking off now.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I call music now featuring jerking off now.
Speaker 1: Just penis music music. Penis music made me laugh so hard the first time I heard it. Is it is the only music that I have laughed at that didn't have like a joke or a punchline where it does no, but it is the punchline to a joke. No one's telling it's great. It's such a weird like understanding why it's called penis music. It's the let up, like the setup is that it's called penis music, and the punchline is hearing. It's just pressing, it's just pressing. I don't have music that makes you want to ship? No, I don't know. Is that like the like the like that that the sludge kind of like like whatever, like a fat ugly dog is on screen. It's like it's like it's like gargling synthesizer.
Speaker 3: It's it's the kind of sounds that make your stomach move so you digest.
Speaker 1: So you have to You ever heard that song I can't stop like that? Oh yeah, yeah, that's something like the Holocaust. Can't stop.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about that in the era of music, when everybody stopped making real music and they're like, I can get rich just making toilet sounds.
Speaker 1: That shows dope. I tell you every day. I am gay. Oh, I am so little not sax. I am gay. Dad, I mentioned that I'm gay. Everybody knows I'm gay, But did you know it too? Sucking cock a fucking ass a fucking but hey, I am real gay. I think industry maybe is last industy maybe is let me a great like it's a great song. Yeah, except for Jack Carlow Jack so slightly. I'm straight. I'm straight. He's gay, but I'm straight. I'm I really don't want it. It's true. I'm not. I'm not him call me that I would, I would reac out of the tracks. So good, I'm not. I'm not. I don't tell that. I'm okay. I'm doing it with him, but I am straight. By I love women. I love women. I love women. I love women, and then it cuts back the bro what the what was that? A? What the fuck? Anyway, let's get some more questions here. Yeah, I mean that makes sense, Skeeter Jordan Skeeterson wrote in he says, would you guys, would you guys ever consider going to Australia to go on Cold Ones? Yes, or or invite them to LA to be on this nark tank. That would be I mean, they're not doing that. They're not doing that. But if I absolutely I should talk to Max in a while. I don't think I've ever spoken to me. I've only dm'd with him a couple of times. But uh, if I was ever, if I ever had the opportunity go on Cold Ones, I would absolutely do it. I just don't think I'm high profile enough to do that, mainly because I just haven't made anything in a while.
Speaker 4: I have one interaction with with Maximofo, only one, and I don't remember why I replied.
Speaker 1: I replied with so I, uh, Super.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he shared a picture of Super Mario with Mario with his balls out or something.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It sounds about right.
Speaker 4: All I know is that I you know, took the photo and I stretched it like to make his balls way bigger, Like I just stretched it and replied. Then he reacted, that's the only reaction I've never talked about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, I haven't. I haven't watched every single episode of the show or anything, but I've seen a couple episodes and that's a solid it's a great premise. I love the idea. I think they're really they're funny. They're fun I love the ones where they like uh where they they do like they just pay for a bunch of cameos or they pay a bunch of five for people. Did you like crazy shit? Yeah, those are the best and they're funny. I like them. I just I'm so out of contact with a lot of YouTube because I just haven't been active there. I've been more of in the podcast space, could you, I guess. But the thing is like the thing also, yeah, he said, I kind of like flying to Australia. It's a lot for me, a lot. I don't. I get five hours into a flight, I'm really itching, Like I'm really like I'm at my limit. Really, yeah, I have like I don't. I'm not good. I'm not claustrophobic really, but it's scales the longer, like five hours in like a coffin. I'm you know, of stressing the out coffin and so like, yeah, the idea is gonna come gonna fall out because I'm jacking off the whole time. Eventually the coffins like fucking bulging and gross, like, let's wrong that? Uh yeah, I came in there a lot, No, dude.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 4: I I've been thinking about because because again we don't have a manager or anything set up, and don't have agents anything like too gay to set that up. It really is just a I was actually, you know, I was just finally thinking about I think what if I crushed that? What did I crush your balls? I think I feel like the show is over? Do you think you would quit over that?
Speaker 3: I think it's also the idea of like just digging into someone's pants, like everybody's talking, everybody's having a compeition.
Speaker 1: Somebody you start quaking, he's quickly the last day growing and suck it just a little bit. No no, no, no sucking. But you're like you're like digging, like you're looking for change, like like you changed, how do you come back? From that man. I was just looking for about about I thought I saw a dollar. My bad, I thought I saw a dollar in your fucking underwear. Dude, dollar, Have you seen that? As you were Have you seen that homeless Asian guy that hangs around to CBS? No, yes, and ralphs oh no, I mean you seeing that guy. I gotta be honest with you. I go to these places in like a zone like where like I'm kind of an autopilot.
Speaker 4: This guy is hard to miss because he's a little aggressive. He's like nice but also aggressive, and he usually has a sign he's.
Speaker 1: Here's a sign that just says money. It's like, you've gotta try harder than that, dude. I respect that. I'm gonn give him fifty bucks somebody. I love that.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like angry all the time too, so it's just says Bundy and like, you're buddy.
Speaker 3: I don't donate money people skills.
Speaker 1: I don't donate I already forgot my point of bringing them up. Okay, well great, yeah I have money on them. We're just talking. Oh never mind, Yeah, I was good, Yeah, go ahead. Yeah. Anyway, like the flight to the flight to Australia, is kind of hard for me, like hours on a plane layovers included. Uh, I don't mind a layover if it's that long. The thing to me is like the the idea of getting off a plane to me means the journey is over. And so the idea of like getting off a plane only to get back on when immediately like it's just like it would be like like you're safe crashing or something, and then you gotta go like all the way back. I don't mind. I've already do. I've I had the worst experience. You've flown already to Europe. I've never flown out. I was in for first. I had a layover re sevented hours in Canada one time. And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: It was during COVID time where Canada was locked down, so me as an American, I couldn't just I couldn't go. And then all they had was four hundred dollars fucking uh hotels.
Speaker 1: I almost paid for it, and I was like, no, I refuse in the airport. I slept the airport. I was fucking off. I've done that before, airport. I'll kill myself. I wanted. It's not that it's really not that bad. I can't. I can't, I guess for seventeen hours. That's a why I wanted to kill myself. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't relax while I'm near planes or in planes.
Speaker 1: I've definitely slept. I've definitely slept at airports before because I remember like there was a flight that I had to take at like four am or like five am the next day, and nobody could take me at that time or like a couple hours before. So I just like went there like at like eleven the previous night. Yeah, and then I just kind of like slept. I didn't even go through security. I slept like in the in like before security, and then I went through. But uh, I don't have the chocolate because I think security doesn't open until a certain point. So iess like fuck, I gotta like, yeah, really annoying it was. I got there like it wasn't eleven. I'm missing the time specifically, but it was like a really awkward time. Well I can't do it. You're gonna have to do it anyway. Yeah, I would go. I would go if they offered me to go to if they wanted me to go to, Sure.
Speaker 3: I would have London again, maybe but even that dude, that was at the end of my rope for that flight we're going I was at the end of the flight. I was literally like hysterico, hoa, prepare yourself. I mean, all you need is ann X. That's literally I got to.
Speaker 1: Be a little nervous and I won't be able to fall SEP. Still, no, I disagree. You underest me a nervous acond game. You've never had nags before, so I've never sold it. So anyway, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons. Now, thank you all for I don't know, this is a weird episode. Uh, thank you for popping in, Uh Patroon of Complash of stark Tank, if you want early access to ad for you all that ship, all that fucking Oh yeah, snark Tank got chopped as well. For merch. We got some shirts over there. They're gonna work. I think'm gonna try and make that. Uh it was till thirty eight. It's in the it's in the whatever single by thirty five, Dead by thirty eight. That's fucking badass picture of me all these fucking now I think I just want words. Yeah, it was just the word thing. So like all these dumb ass millennial fucking idiot women. Yeah, buy them, dumb ass millennial idiot women. They got bills show that like FX would produce stupid bitches. Dumb ass stupid bitches. The show. Hey, what the it's a show like girls or something or like what was the that week? Yeah, brought that's the one I was. I was gonna say the show that they had Hillary Clinton on, Oh god, yeah on broad City made me hate that show. Wow, the show is actually funny? Is that the show with the show, No, that's two broke broads or two broke bitches. That's two porch sluts toes, actually two and povered sluts. That's what two girls girls? Okay, sorry those words. Those words are so interchangeable. So it's actually called two Broke girls. Yeah, yeah, it's then who's.
Speaker 3: The one that was on Comedy Central with that Jewish forgot.
Speaker 4: Her name, Sarah Silverman that she's the only Yeah, he's only female, she's only like the only female Jewish comedians.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, she's a baby though technically of course, I mean that's why she's not funny like this. I've never heard her say what I'm charitable. I'm pretty charitable too, And she's not funny. Melissa McCarthy, I think, is also not that funny. But like I've seen her be funny. She said, yeah, can be funny, she said moments. She can't be funny if she's even the right material. But like I've never seen Amy. She more funny than anything. I think the funny the joke is that she is famous. Yeah, that's funny. Yeah, it's very surprising. And understand when I say that is that I believe this because women are less.
Speaker 3: It's suck because Amy super validates.
Speaker 1: A lot of I want there to be no I want there to be no confusion. But where I stand on the issue of misogyny, which is that I supported wholeheartedly. I fully support.
Speaker 3: You're aware of it, right, aware of what misogyny?
Speaker 1: What's that kind of cool? That is that not a dish?
Speaker 3: It works, it's it's cool, But it's not a lot of damage to men too that men just don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting, it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Misogy would be fine if the Internet didn't exist, massage, it would be fine.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean, sentiment that you're I understand what I think you're trying to say, I disagree with everything about that because it was because because the Internet gathers people together and so like it's like it's like the same concept as like a village idiot. We're like it was okay to have a village idiot, but because the Internet exists, now the village idiots have gathered together and formed village idiot Land, and they have their own like village idiot constitution, and like, you know, they and they're and they're like kind of like and they they they egg each other on in their cycle of like being like, oh, we're proud of how stupid we are. Actually, so I know what you're saying in the sense of like I knows what I'm saying is retarded, but you get it. The town, like the town misogynists would be like, oh, how quirky. Yeah, But what happened.
Speaker 3: What happens is that the town misogynists, a lot of the town goers about this. They don't have to go They're still not enough to build a city. Now there's the big sphere. I think that we build the city, But I think the problem was people weren't to have the balls to be a part of the city. Which has built like a rap Now they're a part of it, and they're like, I'm fine with it. I'm a fine thinking my wife should not be able begin to abortion, have to get raped, and this like.
Speaker 1: My idea. But could you did you repeat that we should build a rapture for him, a rapture from sitting underwater, just full of people who wait on this.
Speaker 4: They all become gay eventually they clearly is it like exact Replica does have all the bells and whistles that.
Speaker 1: Is rapture exactly down to the economic despair and the and the mutations and demons running around, they have to be chastes the big Daddy. It actually starts off with the demons too, So it's like we're gonna import some demons. That's crazy. They will be God moment moment.
Speaker 3: We'll make it funnies that most of them will try to challenge and stuff to be I'm not afraid, You've gotta go do this, And a big Daddy would.
Speaker 1: Have one of them. What's so scary of Big Daddy? And then they get drilled just immediately. Did I remember those are just riking image When I first the CGI BioShock trailer where the guy just gets a drill thrown through his fucking stomach is like one of the most like that was like, whoa, we're here.
Speaker 3: Picking up the Shotgune scene is is gonna be a memorable one for me? I'm like, oh, there's everything's dark.
Speaker 1: That game is so good man. Anyway, I guess you just won't read the names play that game. But then you should play Bioshot. That'd be a game literally would not be a Lily. Lily can't play the first person games. I get. I bet, dude, I want to play for Evil. She can't do. And I'm like, honey, stopping. She can't play I can't play Resid Evil. She can't play fucking she can't play a first person shooter. Theresid evils so much more grass, did you she she panics and every interaction, like every single interaction with a zombie is a panic from her. Co up with her in five when it comes out again. Yeah, it's just still panic that she doesn't have. You can just take up a slack. That's I hope I can still. I don't know. I'm sure is that five is just like it's not panic induced. I don't remember panics for me, because of the fact that it's fun. No, the chainsaw guy scared me. I've picked another gate. Plus help please help? Oh yeah, names three two one Kingston pulling a dog's legs. See they do stretch Rowan Mecky the Dead Spider. I put a mortar launcher on the boot of a Fiat ponto uh Neil Neil de grass Tyson explaining gravity to a falling child. You're being pulled really towards the giant mass in the center of the planet. Isn't that crazy how the ground will pull you. You're being moved inwards.
Speaker 3: And he's tumbling off a bridge at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Child, But he'll be afraise.
Speaker 3: If something gains mass, it eventually gains inward, pulled towards the core of the said thing. So as you're falling right now, the planet is pulling you towards. Secondly, the planet's murdering you.
Speaker 1: Child. Yeah, technically you're not even falling. You're flying towards what what the planet really is? You're flying, you're ascending it in someone in Australia be ascending just the wrong something. He's just saying wrong ship. I mean, the kids think it's whimsical. His kids hit his head on five girders. Already he's gone. He's like fucking scent.
Speaker 3: His face looks like the edge lego pieces.
Speaker 1: Actually he's not gone. He's still here, but he has expired. His body remains, but his mind is getting I think by an elephant trunk Jesus delta Gamma, easing myself onto an upright we remote. It's called the weimote. Okay is it called It's called them. If you say WoT you should be slaughtered, he should be tarred, feathered, retard, breaded and then fried. How long are you gonna do it? All that stuff on you? Like, would you be able to like endure and get out the suffocated the tar the first second you got the tar on good point, like you hold your You're like you're getting fried, and you're like you didn't hail you didn't hail a feather, and then you die from that the idea somebody getting out of the fryer and then they crack out and then like that was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was really hot in here for a little bit. Idrekause you tarred me twice, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: I read historically that happened in a feud of Japan to gormand the Thief. Yeah, so you got deep fried oil literally, but he can cracked the sealing somehow he endured.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he was holding his son above his hands. He was like one piece. He jumps out of Okay, well wear out? What well, I'm done. I'm done. I quit the show. I mean you can just keep saying it. I like that one piss you brought water there? What's this pushy doing? This kind of tastes like soap? What he's gummy bears? Are you eating gummy bears? Did they put soap in them? It's probably one of those soap gummy bears. It's kind of taste like it weird cilantro gummy bears. I fucked him so hard. I made that booty Queef literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Squimp? Is bugs? Clamuel esquire? The third? What's up? Where is the corn strup and sugar in this? Fuck? You know that is? That's like having two archers. It's like you have a really over kill Yeah, come on, man, like, how much range do you need? Not shooting? Got brossline and sugar in it? Wow? Well aspartame and sugar. Can you imagine yes, squip his bugs, Clamuel the third you say a guild master created class caston versus grandmother or the lowist Colin Moriarty swinging. Hating gay beatles is a sig off to stop King Dad hitting things with the rock until they stop moving. Shrimp Obama be like, oh, let me try this, Rice. I'm going to know the president with a more kill me or release me parasite. But you don't waste my time with cock cohlan Mori already two rats in a transcout sam Porter bitches gaping maggot by gaping the f slur, by twinkin park nice gaping my skin? What's that? What's the song? Gave me the f slur? It would be like breaking the habit. Thank you, yeah, thank you, thank you. I couldn't figure it. Run away, that's good. I think I just happened to think about it. I could have. I could see myself reading that and be like, what the fuck are you talking about? Imagine dragons Swen's sweaty taint on Tophy's eyes. Guys, I completely made up the mister crabs molting thing. I didn't know Sween did that for real Berserker Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, the Sloker two ys so dirty. I can only come to someone yanks my balls like a bell ringer, Crambly Shrimp, Send Pictulm and the Hanukian and yahwe Jerobi you fuck Jordan Skeeterson, the Beatlefucker twelve and seventy seven, The Fucker of Twin twelve five hundred and seven seven Beatles, Domination, the worms bursting out of rfkse r K Junior's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial. What the fuck is going on with those naked ass wiping bears? Is that a fetish Derek not chob and his innocent hashtag freehim I startup page is cakefarts dot org, round eyed Asian furiously masturbating when nine is called at Bingo is sixty nine is called in the at the Bingo Hall. Jeffrey Epstein had no clientlest according to Trump's Justice Department. Boy, I love living in a country that run by kid Littler's you gand in facts ugand in Kingston. Yeah yeah, yeah, I hate the Geese.
Speaker 10: I am I am not coming on time. I am so excited for my phone? What fun memes await me?
Speaker 1: I literally not used it today? Congrats? Yeah literally not Yeah that it took three hundreds of an episode I did the last time. Either you don't pay attention, you only show me using it. Well, there wouldn't be you to show if you how how dare you blame me for that's crazy? That's crazy, Chris? How dare you assert that I use my phone? It's your fault for showing me using exactly. People wouldn't know I use the phone. I didn't show me using the phone. This is your fault. I have to show me I'm worth sharing a shot. This is all your fault is good stuff? Do you know? I'm gay?
Speaker 11: I my wife should and Shet my bid I kicked dogs for the fun. I don't know that that far okay? Now you're now you're now you're lying.
Speaker 1: Well I said a bunch of truths and that, so what would be more likely I just made up that random lie or that like they're all true? Yeah? You lied? Just now? Maybe kick dogs? That's check check me, check me, check me, Liberal liberals, If God's not real?
Speaker 3: Why by such a stupid fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: It turns out. Sweety's kicking down. Why is he doing why's he doing that? What's going on? What's making him do this? I say, we don't care. We do he sat on the mine and it went off, he'd be fine. You know what a mine is.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm very aware. Yeah, be sat on a min, I said, mine, I know, silent Like do.
Speaker 1: You think you you think if a mine was sitting on a chair and you sat on the chair, do you think it would okay? So this would you be able to actually on the mind would be floating above it? No? I was, well, I was gonna say, would he just slip into your colon and kind of wear you? Or would you like kind of sit on his lap? These are the questions.
Speaker 4: It all depends on what the mime is doing. Yeah, you know, the mine can do whatever it wants. The mine is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.
Speaker 3: If a mime is just powers on his dick, well to date become invisible, then whatever you wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Basically gay actor Michael Douglas. Gay acter Michael Douglas. So you got that dog and you well, I'm in a dog. We ain't the same. Blonde, blue eyed German Man trading Chris's feet picks for fent Hey, man, do what you gotta do for nice For dude, This fucking car fucking kicks fucking ass. And I can watch fucking Maddi Gascar while I'm fucking driving. Did you know that? Whoa? Oh yeah, getting motion sickness from Earth's rotation. That's your your You should probably die, you know, likes can we slow down? I would never go away. I got bad news for you. But we not only can we never slow down ever, but if we do, you're not equipped for this. If we do, uh, your cook saying velveta with the hard R like Velveder thug zillow two thousand versus medicaid gouds uh g g a for a swing set glitch. I just got so lightheaded. I don't know why because I've only had coffee today. No, that sounds coffee and gummies. That's like basically like our diet when we were driving across the country. It was like these weird like Gatorade hydration gummies and red Bull on some Mario brother ship. After the bill passed, I know, I read that like a Borderlands character. We had the start tank support all actions made by Iran E Done glory be to the Ayatola Jack WFM, fucked Toyota, the lame CONTs winning every every rally this year, and fuck that French freak Ougiere. Piss troughs are absolute barbarism. All my sexes are with men, and that's why I hang my hat on his wienie by George Gay. Don't disrespect essay and the big Fundamental. I don't know what that means, big meat, these things can Ola Joe slid into Epstein's cell like a T one thousand. It was in the He had a whole minute. He had a whole minute sneaking there. Naked Fishing League NFL sponsored by four f one fifty and Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party by sexual Green Goblin. Kingston's internal monologue sounds like jar Jar Banks Heath eating truck stops sushi on the regular gids. Brave, brave man to be doing that. I wouldn't do that. Live yees still alive as the song from Portal Intestines are hilariously, His intestines are actually just a straight line, no build up, no time. Oh, I have to ship so so fast, that's so sad. That's so sad. There's just your stomach and then a line straight to your You get so thin though, probably look really interesting. Time to absorb anything A certified rock. Uh fuck Israel on Tel Aviv, I said him too. Please listen to Big Dick Randy by dig Bar all right, who we sent in Israel spawn or punisher spawn would be hilarious, would be really unfortunately, is probably just an idea. Have to be honest, lies, brothers, sisters. I don't know. I just said that expressed how little I believed what I just said. I literally just said it. For Castle's Castle Stein actually, Frank Castlesteam, it's crazy. They're they're devil steam. That's crazy. Oh my god. Alright, Uh, Lily's brother steers with the cars radio and now it was Kevin Durant's feet. Lots and lots of snakes on planes. I pay my TV licens, miss miss pants, Minnesota sports are the most cursed fuck face unstoppable cardboard Pie replaced my ars on my darge ram with W's and now my engine sounds like take on me Nighart, zig Guard, nig Heart, Zigard, Scott's stapping, young lad the hidden genius of calling people I don't like the N word. A retrospective video essay just cut Sweeney's pay already howling dark obi wan obi wan b like there are no there are no pedophiles. That's insane. Uh, there's we all know the pedophiles you're looking.
Speaker 3: Forein was a great guy.
Speaker 1: Epstein was just misunderstood. Okay, carry on, Oh damn, I didn't think about it that way.
Speaker 3: The freaking the trooper opened his mouth so hard it breaks the helmet.
Speaker 1: He calmly takes his helmet on, sets it aside, fucking blasting three shots. He gets three shots through his head. If we rode Star Wars, that's all. That's how exactly that would be the first shot in the last shot. I would I would love you don't have anything to live for. I would love rewrite Stars. That'd be funny. Do what must be done.
Speaker 3: That's we're writing the Star Wars all of them, were writing all nine of them.
Speaker 1: We re write all nine of them in one episode. Probably, I have no issue. I have no qualms about doing that. I think we could do. I think you do the trilogies. I've only seen one of these, Just kidding I think I've seen them all. Maybe I would love to rewrite the prequels. I think I've actually only not seen the second movie of the prequels.
Speaker 3: I think that is technically the worst one.
Speaker 1: I think I haven't seen that one either, actually Clones. Yeah, yeah, I don't know anything from it. I think I might know from like Osmosis, but like I do, I don't know anything from it. That's the one where is that? The one where kig Ar Mlkovich shows up doesn't sound unsurprising. There's the one where General Gris has sex with the Obi Grievs.
Speaker 3: In that one, Obi Trice, Yeah, yeah, yes, huh, Gos isn't a episode he's only episode three.
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: All of them, I know were more about say you should unfortunately not unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Star Wars, Sweeney and Kanye for President. Actually really you played again? Yeah? The game was amazing. Goon Devil the Man without come hammering my dick flat to to grind Smithing levels. I call it ex caliber. Now I ate Dick Dick fruit and now I'm gay. Uh Peter Peter Lori Fish Battle Adam ruins everything. But it's a super animal striking the North coast Coast of America, the North Coast Canada, it's just the Antarctic basically. Yeah, it's damn there reason it's not even really Canada because most of it's not even any that's Canada, but no Canadians. That's because none of Canada lives that high. It'd be like the North coast of Australia in Australia, Australia affected the most, assuming that they go that far east. But like if it's just like the dead center of the middle of the coast of North North of North America, then that's kind of nothing. That's just like a penguin and like maybe like a bag of rice that was like floated on shore by something like boat sinking. Anyway, tried Caribbean food, Pringles flavor Man, Smitch, I'm so curious about those, Smitchy the kid, foul tarnish Twink me tink everyone, I see that's a fucking concern. Indiana Jones and the joking of the crystal penis and my new Dan D weapon plus four bludgeoning Canter and John Demi John Damagio voiced grievous Clone wars. Oh you're right, and Jake the dog Yeah, yeah, yeah. And Marcus Phoenix. I forget what Marcus.
Speaker 3: He's always just gonna be freaking bender to me.
Speaker 1: To me, he's like like that's the most although bender is most mostly him yeah, him not doing a voice. Yeah, but chosen one. I'd like to help you, but I I I I I I just can't. I won't we we we I love.
Speaker 3: How black people are, like you have black character. I don't mind dick down.
Speaker 1: Dick him down like a dairy farmer, call me grade a butter. Listen to them the children of the night, which we know they make. The one above all is a green vagot. What flavor is that? Orange cheese? Chester cheese, chester cheese. It's literally his chester cheetle. They they they actually take his skin off. It's actually his dam. You should get really hard and fun that till it's like a nice powder coffee and one pringle, nice powder making a nice powder. You want to take more. I should eat something real. I justn't hold me over, but you know.
Speaker 3: They just let me favorite stytropham. I haven't had prinles in my life ever.
Speaker 1: Actually, that can't be real. You've never had pringles. All of the fat faggas thing is like the most snackable fucking thing in the world. I remember actually really like the pizza ones, even though they tasted nothing like pizza whatever, not even a little bit. Whatever the fuck it is. It's it's pretty actually just tastes like this. I'm not even really convinced that there's really different flavors of Pringles. Actually, not anything about it.
Speaker 3: The sour cream is they were different. I like stray freaman onion. I don't like Prinkles anymore. I'm not a fan of them. I just like them when I was younger.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, yeah, I like anything. It's just like you realize how process everything is and they become less appealing. But like they hit sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't usually go out of my way to buy, but there's a there're a dollar at seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Why not it's a good snack. Yeah. I wanted to go buy water and amy to drink, and then the thing of ship on there on the counter. I'm like, what, there's a lot of trans fat. There's a lot of transpats in those which you know I support, obviously they transpats. I mean, I can't imagine that they don't eighty nine percent trans fact that is as solid as it is interesting. Not even cis fats, So Craig the Canadian. Every day we straight further from the damn train. C J. There's zero.
Speaker 4: But I think if you have less than one hundred grams of trans fat you don't have to list it. Even fats are getting woke, which is awesome. You know, our FDA is sick.
Speaker 1: The fats are getting awoke. If you have more than one hundred per serving, then you have to list it. Otherwise it says you put zero. You look at the serving size of like cereal, and how how quick little kit get a spoonful? What a great serving. It's insane. A bowl of cereal is psychotic. Actually, I usually have like a third of the bowl. You know, it's a good, great, a great. A wide mug would work. I just can't, like, I can't get to the wide mug. So bowl. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. That's why I have a shallow bowl, which works great. Have a thimble. He's put a couple of little splash of milk. Oh, my stomach hurts so much. It's your boy, Shawny d. Thank and thank God for Asian women and thank God for the Stellar Blade news mods, Comeshot Gaming tm at grock. Is this true gay Southern beetle whipping his gay beetleslave the family guy jackal scene? But it's the f slur. It's using the remote from click to pause time, codecakes and hedst doon't come and resume time and watch what he does from afar a far Such a sophisticated use word to use. Uh. Ginger Sweeney getting on better terms with his father, getting glasses and surgery to get rid of his toothcap. No no no no no no no no getting an aggy with it. No no no, no no no no no. Drip mh Lord of All Drip. John Hinckley Junior, who shot Reagan nineteenny one, was released from prison in twenty sixteen and now uploads original music on YouTube. Beetle Hooker and his in his beetlefish nets sucking beetle dick for beetle math Obi want a blow me? It's so funny, Like those guys came on in the minds that the rest, so they always like like fuck you and stuff and make you do creepy. You remember the news report about that. Yes, we're like, there was just like, uh, they call it virtual rape. To me, that was the pinnacle of that era, that moment. That moment was so crazy, like, oh uh fucking gamer game be mentioned on Law and Order? What the Law and Order gamer with Logan Paul? Logan, Paul is the perpetrators and he was the gamer Gate. Yeah he got shot in it. No, no, I Icy shoots Logan Paul in that episode. Shut up Logan, Paul, Shut up, Logan, Paul. I got news feet, I'm icedy, and I'm gonna shoot you in the neck and head blake. He drags it up to his head. I think you said game over. I think I think you said you you improvised that, But I think you're right that He says that probably did. I think it was like that chick when you first got assaulted in the bathroom, like what happened? They leveled up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, brother, it's such a class would you No one would say that, dude.
Speaker 1: People really need to go back, Like, look, there there's a lot of they leveled up. She looks at the camera. There's a lot of there were a lot of nefarious idiots that were part of gamer Gate in retrospect obviously, but like, holy shit, that episode of Low and Order was so unhinges insane they leveled up. Dude.
Speaker 4: It's like if if Gamergate was a like a war, like the pro people, the people that were on the surface actually talking about ethics and stuff, and try to hold them accountable hard loss.
Speaker 1: Like the worst slaughter in any war ever.
Speaker 4: Because there is no mention in pop culture that even people like that existed, right, yeah, none, zero, Because I hear about gamer get every one a while. You know what the thing is like the people who believe in it for that reason, we're sane.
Speaker 1: And so when it ended, they were like, oh, okay, good because I remember when Kataku updated there they're h I can't remember what the term. It's not TS, but it's like there's whatever. I can't There was some kind of thing. It was like ethics, like an ethical standard, right, there was an abbreviation that I can't remember at this point. But when they updated and they were like, yeah, we shouldn't actually have people who are tied to certain games reviewing them. That's actually not a good thing. You should recuse yourself or whatever, and they updated those and I like, oh, good, yeah, so that's that is literally all that I wanted, and then I just moved on regular and so a lot of people that I know who like were into it for that reason reasonably stopped when it got once it got to the point where it's like, oh, a lot of the concerns are kind of addressed, even if not everything, the fact that there was progress made at all. Right, but the people who stated that anybody who's gamer getting their bio today in like twenty twenty five, you are should you should probably. I don't want to say you should die, because like I don't, but I'm not gonna not say that necessarily. I'm not gonna whatever. Close enough they should be hurt. It's like a crazy like it it's indicative of like you are not fit. Can you stop making noises into the mic? That'd be cool, Yeah, that'd be really epic. Fucking asshole, No, no, no, but yeah, it's just because those people moved on and they don't care. All you're left with are these people and they've they've been the It's kind of like it would be like a one piece was just after season one was just like all gamer gaters at a certain point, you'd be like there's no record of a saying one piece, you know what I mean, because it just most of it just becomes insane. It is very true. I understand that.
Speaker 4: It's just so disappointing that in everything, because I see a lot of content that they'll briefly mention it because they talk about, oh, what was the catalyst for some of the most toxic online culture when it comes to like young men, and so the point to gamer.
Speaker 1: Gate a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I understand what they're saying because I know there was that underground that I never Unfortunately I was fucking ignorant too.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have known. Why would you think that? Also, like it just seems like an insane thing to think, Yeah, back then it is. I just didn't. I didn't. I just can't believe, Like I didn't know people like Ethan Ralph existed in twenty fourteen, but he was doing his thing around that time, and it's just like there were always people in like a needy underbelly. But I figured, like there's always those people there is an Unfortunately he didn't make it seriously that now is that's what it is, and that's all it was. Also, Yeah, but I also didn't think people would like pay like those people would like pick it up once it was done and then just continued. That's so crazy to me. Yeah, that would be like if you were like if there were people still arguing for like we gotta get Firefly season two, Like when you die please, Nathan Filly is like sixties, you're not getting like what are you doing? They didn't make Nathan Philly Nathan Drake. I'm like, yeah, well he's too old. Do you see his eighth Yeah, he was did that fan film that was pretty good, but like it's good because it's a fan fom like he's too old to be Nathan Drake. Yeah, unfortunately in that fan film from like a decade ago. He would have been good in like the two thousands. Yes, he would have been a good Nathan Drake before Nathan Drake existed. Yeah right now, which is crazy. He's a guy Gardner, which I think is great, is a great fit, fun. He has a gold tooth and everything, and I'm like, oh my fucking god, I'm excited to see it. I'm I'm curious about it. I think it's gonna be sweet. I haven't gotten tickets here. Gay Gardener why he's not gay. Nobody cares about God.
Speaker 3: You know, he's supposed to be the first green lantern on Earth. It was supposed to be him. But then he's such a piece of ship. Yeah, he's such a ship. Had it went to Hall instead?
Speaker 1: That is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship, that is say something that chooses your character. That's what's so funny because it's a thing that's based solely off your character. And it's like, you suck so bad, we're not giving you. We're gonna get guy get it in the first place because what his name died? Uh Tomorrow Ray Tomorrow, Ray Tomorrow. Brandling is a dad. He dies and then he's near how Jordan and the thing the Revengers, Like, I'm gonna go to know he sucks and he.
Speaker 1: Just goes the hound. It's like, how uh what is her last name? And in the middle, how middle? How Sparks is it? How Dewey Sparks Sparks? How Sparks is that guy? The guy in the in the in the Elevator with Spider Man. I think literally actually it's like it's like the knowing Joe Chill, like in it's way crazier than knowing Joe Chill. I think it is in fact way crazier than knowing because that character doesn't show back up again in the series ever. Also, that character is isn't real, Like he's not even in the source material in any way before. He's just in the movie fair.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's the same guy kills him still, but like you don't talk to him ever, how sparks But you don't talk to the guy ever.
Speaker 1: No, it's never like what's your name, sir, I'd like to know about you.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, guys, seriously, this is a serious question. What the fuck is the Malcolm in the Middle's last.
Speaker 1: Names Malcolm malc. I actually don't know. I am to be fair, like, I've never seen Malcolm in the Middle. Oh it's a good show, man, I believe that. I just I've never It's one of those things where like I've never come across it on like a streaming service or I mean, dude, that oddly enough, I would watch it if I know there's something wrong. You actually to bring that up. It is not like it's never advertised, Yo, middlesin Middlesin, Malcolm Middle is Malcolm Middlesen. That's why it's Malcolm in the middle. I can't believe that I actually have like, like I actually want to like a little bit. You saw that lose cool little bit. My my energy is like, oh, I want to hit a bag or I want to I want to like that.
Speaker 3: It's mid Wilsonson, Wickerson, w Kerson, Wilkerson, Wilkerson.
Speaker 1: That's not even that far away from what I said. It's kind of that far at all. Actually, it's crazy the fact that it's a sum. It's it's a it's a full son fickleson.
Speaker 4: I never would have the Wilkerson family. They never talked about it. That would have been a hard fucking question. That final boss question, who is the gayest man ever?
Speaker 1: To liven up there? I think g B T deserves that question? Yea, who's the gest person ever lives? Such a stupid question, the most prolific gay person ever? That implies that there's like stats, who's the gayest person to ever have lived? Live? Aching? Maybe that's what I like. It's probably gonna as an option the Romans, every the Greeks.
Speaker 4: There's no way to objectively Yeah, I know, faggots, this swee to day is we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: That's not all right, so gape. They call him sliping Jimmy Obi wantcha blow me? Kremmelin and Gremlin pigeon Man versus Pigeon Lady Death Battle? Did he charge his drop to Epstein Files fiasco? Come on fluential figures, Harry rectam Uh, you guys shouldn'tvite candy for sea fire on the podcast to make sure Chris is and therefore it wait, I'll stiff the chair. I don't give a ship the I forgot her first openly gay elected officials, the named Harvey Milk, and I thought that was so funny. I just love so immature. I know what you mean. Yeah, milk, you fucking just spraying milk over your face? You queer Like we might as well just be right wing grifters. Make about a Harvey milk.
Speaker 4: I have to like actually pretend that I'm upset. I haven't crossed that threshold yet.
Speaker 1: I am upset. Imagine Harvey milk, Harvey milk. Why do we fucking steal milk like that? Now we can't look at milk, but I'm thinking of gay That is so sweety. Please wake up. You've been in a coma for two years and you hit your head, getting a Blumkin in the fur con Uh. Peppinie Brothers presents Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise of the Decepticons, DONC Donkerson, the Colon, Swingy Slasher Peep. Microsoft should make one last console and call it the Xbox Original as a final fuck you. That would be fucking so admit that would be. That would be so, say the Box the Box X. It's just X just Twitter now.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: In the Alliance, Navy, frigates are named for great battles and the Ministry, which is why Shepherd's ship is named after the Normandy me b Fishy. I mean lesbian poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop, ship poop. John Strickland, March eighteen eighty nine Record on Having Sex with the Most Men. It's obviously gonna be say that, say Caitlyn Jenner. The First Church. David presents the concept of sucking the gay right out of them. Uh. Got incredibly annoyed trying to talk rock music for something who doesn't understand subgenres merchantani and I don't think I read that right. Pre Roz blakee ninety six. I got Lockjaw doing the graveyard chips at the Dick second factory, and only that was Lockjaw I's previously mentioned. Then you know who sounds like the guy from Rby's ads Uh faget von figuerknucker uh using the tip of my dick as la sidewalk chalk. What the fuck? Man, it's I don't think gay. He's mad that he didn't get an answer. Brother, there's not.
Speaker 4: It doesn't see like there's any gay dudes that go for the world records on banging the most dudes.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's all like women do that all the important and like it even talks about this is like, why all the women do that? That's one freak that I'm saying. No, No, there's plenty of women that went for records. We're talking about one one freak of modern consequence. Know that, what are you talking about? It's only one person. Oprah is Oprah fuck the most men like by Like I think she did like thirty seven hundred thousand men at one night. It was one second per person, which is still not enough. She got it done. Man, don't don't know, don't don'nut meteor, I know a billion seconds is thirty one years Sparks with her name is Lisa Sparks was three x's. That's crazy. I wonder. I wonder if she's related to the guy in the elevator. Yeah, using the flip flop. Uh, there is no Epstein listen bossing, say desk goopy jerkin it with so much lotion, my balls stop being wrinkly. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beetle off the ground. Kingston by t look a delicious morsel, fees it to him. Young Colin whaling into the ocean with a big rock. Shut up, Stevie Wonder, I need to Stevie Wonder did a collab with with Steven Sigall, Ziggy Golden and a seduced Jogun sex Star Alaska. I can't say that's it. I don't know what the fuck you're saying. To Guatemalan Spartan's butterfly jumping the border. That is awesome. Butterfly jumping in real life is ridiculous to.
Speaker 3: Imagine jumping on the slopes. No, so you know what butterfly jumping is?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Butterfly jumping is like it's a halo trick that people used to used to to break out of the map. And so what it is is like you'd stand in like a corner and then somebody would stand on top of you, and then they would jump, and then you would jump and melee melee them, but like cancel the melee, so you wouldn't do damage to them, but you would fly up, and then because you're higher up, they'll jump over. They'll jump on your head, and then you just do the same thing and you can get real high. I love Halo two, dude, it worked in all of it. It worked in Halo three two. That's what happens when you put physics in a game, dude. I love that. I love video game physics like that because it's straight up, you know the troll physics memes, where like you'd put like it would be like a guy with like a it's be sitting in a middle car and you have a fishing rod and a magnet pulling it forward, and it would just like it was. It was a perpetual motion, like you didn't need gas anymore because you just magnet the car forward with a fishing line. Yeah, that ship works in Halo games. That's so dangerously stupid. It's so fucking awesome, is it? Peop were plugging the outlet into itself, plugging the power cable onto the outlet, and it's like, what you're plugging? It should be perpetual energy, and it's like, no, it's just anyway. It looks so funny because it's just like they're it's just up. I love it. Sorry, Miss Jackson Badly Brave, Who's New York? Nick Atherian needs help? Blourings up in Halo three penis name from melpous One and rounding out our list is the King you know who it is? No what you sud of them? The King of Paphazard? Yeah, what are you mad at? I'm just mad that.
Speaker 4: Like I was literally playing on covering a song from this album called it from a tray of the Curse song called Bleeding Mass Scarett, Like, you know what, the old recordings are kind of weak. The old Riders original singer kind of sucks. His screams are awful. This would be a very good cover to do. I'll do it sometime this year. Well, the band's like, oh, we re recorded the entire record. It's it's it's it's way better now. I was like, oh, well, there there's no point doing it anymore. There's no fucking point to doing it because I mean, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: They're going constantly up. Yeah, yeah, it's so insane. I love that it works. I got people figure that ship out. Man. It's just anytime, anytime you give people a fun playground to fuck around, and they'll do it by mistake. Figure. That's what bother me about Halo fin is that like there's no collision on players, so like you can't do that anymore. Yeah. I think they added it back in when they realize like, oh, it's actually kind of core infinite.
Speaker 3: I wish that game was. That game is a fun game to play. It's not a fun game to it's playing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's a great game. It's just like, you know, they they sucked it up in a lot of ways. But whatever, who cares. Xbox is dad, so it doesn't matter. Yeah yeah, yeah, fuck me. Yeah, I'm officially no longer connected to Epstein. I've severed all ties. I did it.
Speaker 5: I did it.
Speaker 6: I successfully why. I used white Out to get my name out of the Epstein out of here. So if you ever see white Out in the Epstein finals, just understand it.
Speaker 1: Probably me but you'll never know, you'll never have evidence. Maybe I just put white out on random names because I felt like it. You know now, I was there to stop Jeffrey from fucking those children because I wanted to. I'm actually a hero. Give me a medal. We had leader boards. Isn't isn't coming here? Isn't that happening? Who isn't he coming here? Who isn't he coming here to lay? What? What did you say the States? Well, yeah, I mean whatever, he always him here, obviously.
Speaker 3: Insane, but you always welcome whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, Bye guys Kingston. Are you going to invite me into your house? I'll burn you, Benjamin that no, you know