Speaker 1: Yeah, Rips, you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come running as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Show shoot is gonna help coming.
Speaker 4: Man, This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 5: My friends to the only show.
Speaker 6: Vince Caviar here to solve problems, answer your questions, take complaints. I am so happy to be back in Denver. Susanna and I were in Nashville for five days, and let me tell you straight up, that is a long time to be in Nashville.
Speaker 5: We had a great time, though there was about fourteen of us. The weather.
Speaker 6: We basically flew back into exactly what we left. It rained the entire time down there, but walking around going from bar to bar, listening to some of the best musicians that I've ever heard. You'd walk into one and go, wow, that fiddle play was just unbelievable. Then you would walk next door and there'd be somebody better, and it just went that way for singers, guitar players basis, it's it's an incredible deal. How these people make money, I'm not sure. Generally, you give twenty bucks, that seems to be the going rate. In that twenty bucks, they'll play whatever song you want. If they know it. But if your times at by a ton, I still don't know how they make money because you got to split it by four. There's generally four or more band members.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They say starving musicians. There's no joke about that. That's absolutely true. But here's the deal. You've been ripped off, you've been taken advantage of. We want to hear from you. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We got three open lines right now. Three zero three seven one three A two five five. I got doctor Joel Cherdack with me Denverregen dot com. Also Denverhairclinic dot com. You guys, knock it all out. You do the stem set for the hair, you do the the medication that I'm on for losing weight, which has been remarkable, coming up on five months or I just I started January third, So yeah, five months, thirty pounds. I hit a little I hit a little block, and that was called Nashville. And I'll tell you what happened. Doc, I forgot to take you take the shot once a week, guys, and you don't feel anything. The reason I put it off was because I was actually afraid of the shot.
Speaker 5: Doc. But this tries eppetide, and what's.
Speaker 7: The other one, the big one turnspetite.
Speaker 6: You feel nothing. I assume that's what a diabetes. It's needle is.
Speaker 7: It's an insulin needle.
Speaker 5: It's that thin.
Speaker 7: It's it is that thin.
Speaker 8: And we get a lot you don't feel it, that have needle fear, and it takes basically one or two times before they get over it, because yeah.
Speaker 6: One shot and you're like, oh my god, there's absolutely no fear to have. So I forgot to take it last Wednesday. Now, at first I was like, Okay, it must build up in your system for a while, it must still kind of work. But I will say this, I did feel I did see it's kind of weird.
Speaker 5: Marco.
Speaker 6: I'll go to you in a second. So I'm going to share something that's very true. The hotel we were at we got through Costco. There was fourteen of us, and part of the package deal included a thirty five dollars per person credit for breakfast. If I don't use that credit, and I have not eaten breakfast now for over five months, I'm not I just don't eat breakfast. I generally eat once a day, and that's how it's been I don't feel hungry. I don't think of food. It's the medication. I mean, it's simple as that. The food noise is gone. But because that credit was there, I did eat breakfast and I did actually gain two pounds, which isn't bad for five days in Nashville.
Speaker 7: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: And I like ipa beer, which is like, you know, the carb count in that beer is not good whatsoever. So but to medication, in all honesty, I mean I didn't feel like super hungry. It was more or less I wanted to use a credit, to be honest. How long should it last in your system? And can you give it up cold turkey? Could I decide to go off right now? Or should I call you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 7: You could? You could definitely go off right now.
Speaker 5: You don't wean yourself off of it.
Speaker 8: Typically we would advise patients to wean themselves off of it, but there's really not much harm. You might feel a little discomfort.
Speaker 5: Why what, Oh, just because your body's.
Speaker 7: Changing the speed at what you're digesting food.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I didn't feel anything different as far as that went.
Speaker 8: Well, if you were a patient who typically felt some symptoms going on the medication, which isn't a large percentage of patients, but some people have some GI discomfort for a day or two.
Speaker 7: You might feel that.
Speaker 8: On the other way, coming right off of it, you know, our recommendation would be to wean yourself off of it, but you're not going to really face any severe side effects if you do go off of the cold.
Speaker 7: There give me up plenty of patients, you.
Speaker 6: Know, doctor, first couple weeks I was on it, I was only on like, uh, I don't even know eight units.
Speaker 5: What is a unit, by the way, is at a milligram?
Speaker 7: What is it? It's a tenth of a milli leader.
Speaker 5: So a tenth of a milli leader. So I was on eight.
Speaker 6: Then I went to fifteen after four weeks, and then I just stopped at twenty five. So I've been doing twenty five only. And the first couple weeks when I was on that little dose, I think there's almost like a placebo effect because I didn't seem hungry.
Speaker 5: But that didn't seem like enough units to actually move the scale.
Speaker 6: But I had where I was going with this side effects wise, I didn't have any, not that I don't feel like steak. That's a weird one, and that's got nothing to do with trying to eat it. I love steak, always have, and I simply have not been I just don't want steak.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to explain it seems like an awful lot to eat.
Speaker 8: Well, well, it definitely suppresses cravings for food, so you're not.
Speaker 6: Seeking particular foods. Isn't that strange?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everyone's a little different, okay, isn't it.
Speaker 9: I thought that the active ingredient in these medications is the same chemical that's actually found in steak.
Speaker 5: Oh, i'd be a trip.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna look this up here while we're talking. But I like a hoe from a cow. Yeah, Like, I don't think it's a hormone. It's like whatever that active chemical is, you typically get that from red now, yeah, which is why red meat is so sadiating when you eat steak or hamburgers and things like that. I'm going to look it up right now and I'll bring it up to put you on the spot again.
Speaker 6: All right, three three seven one three two five five, Marco, what is going on with you?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Mario?
Speaker 6: Hey, Mario, let me changehead on my call screener, so I get it right, Go ahead, Mario.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess I've had a nightmare of a window installation by renewed by Anderson.
Speaker 5: How long ago is this?
Speaker 6: This will be the second a renewal call in a very short amount of time.
Speaker 5: When did this happen?
Speaker 11: Well, it started, I ordered windows, were met with the chosmen on September of twenty three.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, okay.
Speaker 11: Okay, and I had I had my house done and my daughter's house done to two different projects at the same time. And it's been kind of a.
Speaker 6: Real night How much how much are we talking both projects? And are both projects a nightmare or just one house? And don't yeah, don't nitpick it. I mean, are they both a disaster or what?
Speaker 11: Well? They were both My windows seven windows were measured wrong so that they had to reorder them. My daughter's house, they replaced the sliding doors and they have to come back twice and replace them twice because they were the color. Then they're wrong.
Speaker 5: My god, what is wrong with them?
Speaker 6: How did they measure a window incorrectly when that's what they do?
Speaker 5: I mean, how did that happen? What did they tell you.
Speaker 6: When they showed up and the windows simply didn't fit? Were they like, hey, I'm sorry, we sent some more on out.
Speaker 11: Well, they said, you know, and this is the whole thing. Even on the commercials, this is what kind.
Speaker 12: Of gets to me.
Speaker 11: They talked about their professionalism and their professional installers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that apparently that apparently worked for them, right.
Speaker 6: I think I've seen those ads and they're like, we don't use third party.
Speaker 11: That's correct, And uh, I don't know if that is a third part or not. But they definitely were not professional installers, man, because then I had to have him come back and cock my windows properly. They weren't even cock properly. And the stucco are both homes are stuccle, the thems, you know, I have to get them to come.
Speaker 5: Where does it sit? Where does it sit?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: Okay, so this is the deal. Even the financing got screwed up on a battle with that, but uh okay, Online it was an eighty two thousand dollars project.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, hold on a second Mario eighty two thousand. When they first measured, were you kind of exaggerating when you said seven of the windows they had to reorder because they were wrong size?
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 11: Seven windows were wrong? Were sized wrong?
Speaker 6: Yes, eighty two thousand. Hold on, let me take this break. We're going to come back dig into it, guys. This will be the second renewal call in about a month. The other one they installed what are those homes called where you generally build it up against a dirt wall, and they're like a solar house, passive solar, a passive solar house. And they put completely the wrong windows in. In fact, they put windows in that actually reflected so none of the heat would stick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they act in a way that's counter to the reason that you have a passive solar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like they had no clue what they were doing. And these folks we ended up getting, uh who did we get involved? Gravina.
Speaker 6: Gravina went out there, actually Nick Gravina went out there and got these guys taken care of. But I'm telling you, renew it by Anderson nothing but excuses, nothing but violins in the back, trying to call just a just a bad deal. We're gonna find out what's going on though, and figure out this eighty two thousand dollars project.
Speaker 13: Right after this, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot Com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 13: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: All right, three O three seven one three eight two five five. You know, I'm gonna get right back to Mario, but I got to uh tell everybody listening. One of the people in her group in Nashville, and I don't know at what part of the show I'll talk about this, but uh it was pretty crazy. One of them got roofed. I kid you not. Thank god, she was with a group of us, but she was not drinking much. She maybe had all day, maybe two drinks. I've known this woman forever. In a day, and uh, she got roofed. I mean a couple people ended up literally picking her up and bringing her back. And it was at kid Rocks place, So of course the husband and all of us are looking stick up like.
Speaker 5: Roofie to kid Rocks.
Speaker 6: If you google roofieed to kid Rocks, you will see so many people claiming this has happened to him.
Speaker 5: It's uncanny.
Speaker 6: Anyhow, I need to get back and help this guy out, Mario. With this construction project. September twenty third, last year, this poor guy drops eighty two thousand dollars on his house. How much did you spend with Renewal by Anderson on your daughter's house? How much was her project?
Speaker 12: It looked like.
Speaker 11: Forty plus, Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, over one hundred and twenty thousand with these guys. Seven of the windows they came out and measured for him for Mario's place simply didn't fit.
Speaker 5: They had to reorder them.
Speaker 6: The stucco got damaged when they were installing them, and you had to bug them to get that repaired.
Speaker 5: I assume, yeah.
Speaker 11: I had to just stay on the project, and then.
Speaker 5: You felt like you were the damn project manager.
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: So where does it stand now? What's wrong with these Renewal by Anderson folks?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: Okay, so so doc I said the financing. What I did was I did that.
Speaker 14: Twelve years no interests, Mario.
Speaker 6: I have a feeling I have a ceiling. I know what you're gonna tell me, but I'm gonna let you tell me.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, no, no, I don't have a problem paying my what I owe the people.
Speaker 14: That's not a problem.
Speaker 11: The problem is is that they they anyway, the word it's.
Speaker 12: Now is.
Speaker 5: Mario did all the interest kick in?
Speaker 11: Well, no, because because I took care of that.
Speaker 14: But what to deal with this was that they that.
Speaker 11: Finance company that they went through would only financed the part of it, So they had to get another company to finance the other part for that year so that Anderson could draw from there when every so often, and well, the second part of that financing deal it didn't get completed, and so it was like a thirty thirty one thousand, thirty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: So Mario, I just want to be clear on this. So out of the eighty two thousand, you were going to finance basically the entire job, right, Well.
Speaker 14: I took I.
Speaker 11: Took the problem month.
Speaker 5: No interesting, and how much was that? How much was that for fifty sixty how much?
Speaker 11: Well, it was the entire project. And then and then what happened was I paid the first part of the loan off that when it came due.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 11: And then the second part, well, it was never The financing was never completed.
Speaker 5: So Mario, I'm losing you.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I really want to be more specific right now. The entire project was eighty three. What was the first loan company? Give me a name.
Speaker 11: It was a green Sky.
Speaker 5: So I've heard of Green Sky.
Speaker 6: A lot of these people use them, and they always offer that twelve months, no interest, no payments for two years. But god bless you if they miss one. If you miss if you miss one payment or don't have it paid off in that timeframe.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't know this.
Speaker 6: All the interest kicks in from day one, but that's not your problem. But how much did Green Sky do of the financing? Ultimately?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 11: Uh, like ken zach Lumber, Let's say forty five?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, hey, that's close enough.
Speaker 11: At eighty two, then I still I still old them thirty one thousand the second moveaic company was going to finance.
Speaker 6: And the second the second company was thirty thousand ish.
Speaker 5: Yes, and what happened there?
Speaker 6: You said it was never finalized, meaning the did Anderson say, everything's cool?
Speaker 5: Remove having forward? You've been approved.
Speaker 6: But then it turns out you weren't approved, so you never got the thirty.
Speaker 11: Well it says I never signed the documents to finalize that approvement or something like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you did. Did you sign them or not? Mario?
Speaker 11: I don't. I don't believe I did. But I got a message from them as welcome me, welcoming me to their to that program. So so all in all, Anderson wants their money, and I'm saying, well, I'm not giving any money up until I get my project taken care of.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 11: They still were there, We're still here having an issue.
Speaker 5: What is the issue?
Speaker 11: The interior framing they did? I could have done that. It's nothing matches, you know. It's like it's like, well, gosh, I could nail like that too and leave it.
Speaker 5: You know, boy, I would love to get some eyeballs on this. Where are you located.
Speaker 11: I'm located up in Johnstown.
Speaker 5: God that's a little Yeah. I love BUCkies.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my BUCkies exactly.
Speaker 6: Can you get us some pictures of it? I can send over to one of our experts. Something is very interesting here with this financing issue, that last one by renewal by Anderson Nick Gravina said something very interesting.
Speaker 5: You know, they use green Sky.
Speaker 6: And they use a lot of these guys all use these financing companies. So what he told me was when they use them, the customer's got to sign off at some point for them to get the money. But on the project, not not Mario's, but on this other callers issue, they they claim they didn't sign off and that company got paid. But what Nick was like, well, I mean if they got the windows, it is what it is. But what Nick brought up that was interesting is they got the majority of the money right up front instead of when the job was done then the consumer signs off going because Nick's like, I've never dealt with green Sky where they let you get that much money paid before the job's done.
Speaker 5: Generally, you finish the job then sign off on it.
Speaker 6: In fact, can we get Nick Ravinus on Kelly, I want to see if that's how it goes. But Mario, you're actually in a good position. You need work done, you did not sign it. You do not have the financing company coming after you. You actually have renewal, right, correct, Yeah, and you know what if they can't finish the job. Now, look, this is me I'm not giving you legal advice, but how I would literally handle this. I wouldn't do anything until they either fix it. I just simply wouldn't do anything, or they can take you to court. Then you can go to the judge and say you're on or here's the deal. They screwed this up, they still need to fix it. They won't fix it. Here's the pictures of what's going on. Here's my expert. But make them bring you to court.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that's kind of what I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought, Well, do you have the money?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've got the money. That's not a problem. And they deducted ten thousands for what do they call it? Compensation?
Speaker 5: You know what you might do?
Speaker 6: You know what you might do is call them up say look here, here's what I'm willing to do. You guys have that ten thousand. I'm willing to go to a bank with you guys right now and we'll we'll do a joint account or put twenty grand or whatever the balance is in trust. We both have to sign off in order to get it, and basically do that, then the carrots out there, they have somewhat control of the carrot and they need to get their ass out there and fix this job from September twenty third of twenty three.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you know, that's that's three. Where I'm at, It's like, I'd like to be done with this project.
Speaker 6: What do you guys think If the guy's got the money, he's not saying not going to pay him.
Speaker 5: I think he just wants them to get the damn job done. Fire.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It's a great approach, but I would do everything in writing at this point. And Marco, I hope that you have I hope you have a ton of these communications in writing. Do you have emails, texts or is it all done by phone?
Speaker 11: That was the interesting thing is that they could. They would never email me on this issue. I've had their finance company call me and talk to me and now wanting their money, and I'm like, I've got anything documented, well almost everything. I've got it the days I talked to them and what.
Speaker 7: Was Yeah, that's that's the room. That's a great start my view.
Speaker 9: You need to have you need to start documenting all the communications so that if the time comes for you to prove that you tried to settle this matter and you're not just ripping them off, you have all kinds of written documentation to back up that claim.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mario, hold on, I did get Nick raven on, but I got to take this Nick.
Speaker 5: I know you're hearing me right now. I'm curious.
Speaker 6: There was something with the renewal by Anderson Caller that you helped out. But you were talking about the financing like they got their money too quick, something like that.
Speaker 5: I want to I want you to tell us what that was about.
Speaker 6: Right after this break, Robert's got a problem with I seventy and I just literally in the last minute or two, got a text an update from Tommy Boy.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two all right three.
Speaker 6: O three seven one three eight two. By the way, this hour brought to you by Frank duran the real estate man. Boy, Do I like Frank. Here's what I love about him. He'll get you more for your house when you sell it. It's that easy. He's done it for us. He's got magic. I'll just put it that way. He's got the secret sauce. He sells more homes. You want real stats, Frank Durant sells more homes in one month than most realtors sell in over a year. You don't believe me, Go look it up. The guy's incredible and for more money. Frank Durant homes dot com.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Nick Ravena Gravina boy, we've all heard that in our lives growing up. Hey, Nick, you were telling me something I'm doing great, man. You were telling Oh, by the way, we love that sliding door you guys put in. I am so happy I went with that higher line or whatever. I was a little nervous we'd have a little less window, as you know.
Speaker 5: But that is not effect a view. And the way that.
Speaker 6: Thing slides compared to our old one, it is completely different.
Speaker 5: But I digress.
Speaker 6: I wanted to throw that out there, but you told me you went out and helped one of our listeners who had that passive solar house and it was renewal by Anderson.
Speaker 5: They put the wrong windows in.
Speaker 6: But you said something about the financing that I don't remember exactly what you said because you work with the same company and you were perplexed how it went down.
Speaker 5: Remind me of that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So the way their contrary was written on that one was if it was the kind of like the the twelve or twenty four month like you know, no payments type plan they have it to where they get like half upon signing and then half the day they show up for installation, which I think is you know, not really the best policy because we usually have to have our customers sign off at the end that it's still a final payment.
Speaker 6: So you're saying they got paid in at least that contracting deal.
Speaker 5: What do you remember what company it was?
Speaker 6: Was it the green Lighters, Skylight or something?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was Green Sky, Green Sky, you know. And so I just don't know how they have it done. But every finance company we use, at the end our customer has to approve the final balance. They saying, hey, the job's good, we like it, you know, and yes, you can pay the vendor now. And for some reason, their contract is written completely different. Basically, once they show up, they get paid. And I don't think there's anything you can do about it.
Speaker 6: And look, you guys have been around forever selling windows or siding all that stuff.
Speaker 5: But let me ask you this, man. I know you guys have made mistakes.
Speaker 6: There's no company with the longevity you guys have that hadn't made mistakes. But I am trying to figure out how, according to this caller Mario renewal By Anderson, came out, eighty two thousand dollars. Job seven windows show up? Okay, all seven? All seven were wrong. They were measured wrong. How is addie? I could understand one, but how what would you possibly get seven windows wrong?
Speaker 5: I mean is that something that happens a lot in the industry.
Speaker 10: I mean I don't think so.
Speaker 15: I mean, you know, I mean to be honest, you know there was one job I mismeasured a whole job once.
Speaker 10: And it was, you know, in the teams of windows.
Speaker 15: And I was, you know, fifteen years ago. I mean, oh my god, well you intend to do but at that case, you know, it's like, hey, we got to reorder these, right, and that's on us. You know, it's not hey there, you know you have to take them and you have to pay for them.
Speaker 5: I'm going to send you some I'm going to send you some pictures because basically I.
Speaker 6: Got Mario back up. Mario, you had problems with the stucco when they were done. Now, what Mario is saying is the big problem he has, and this is going back. He ordered the windows September twenty third of twenty three. Man, I mean we're going we're coming up on two years and they had to replace the windows, they had to fix all the stucco. But he's saying on the inside, now, Mario, explain, explain what's wrong in what you want finished?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the the final tram on the window. Uh, they don't they don't come together. I mean there's there's this gap there and then there's one tim one side of the windows. Then nice thing the other side has a gap in here.
Speaker 6: If I send you some pictures, Nick, he lives way out up by BUCkies Man, Johnstown, So you know, I don't need you to put eyes on it. But if we send you some pictures, can you tell us if it's industry standard or not, because really, that's what I'm trying to get to. I understand the guys upset. It's been almost two years and he's still.
Speaker 5: Dealing with this.
Speaker 6: I'd be pissed too. And there's some financing deals here. But they did give him a concession of about ten grand, but he wants it fixed before he pays them the final payment of twenty thousand. But I you know what, I just want your thoughts on the window. Would you do that if we get you some pictures? Of course, Hey, Kelly, I'm gonna put these guys on hold. By the way, that's Nick Gravenus. Everybody out there, uh uh Gravenus Windows dot com. That's the best way to check them out, Gravina Windows dot com or three oh three four seven two eight four six two. And I'll tell you they are a pleasure, an absolute pleasure to work with everything they said they were gonna do on time. Showed up and couldn't be more happy with the product. Robert, you hold on and then whoever's under you Robert will be after that, and we're going to get those pictures over to you, Nick and get some feedback from you in the next couple hours. Everybody hold tight lot going on Parker, you hang tight as well.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance. Pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank to the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: You know what some hotel places. Now, you can agree or disagree with me, but we stayed at the Virgin Hotel, and all in all is a great, great hotel. But what drives me crazy is when a hotel has a sign that's like, hey, we're trying to save the earth. You know, although their founder owns literally an airline. That's fine, you're saving the earth, But I think it's Bronson Branson, whatever his name is. They actually try to talk you out of getting new towels every day or having your housekeeper come in. It's like, we're paying two or three hundred bucks a night for a room. I think you can come in and make our bed and give us some towels. But you know they want to try to say, oh, we're being green. It has nothing. Don't let these hotels fool you. Nothing to do with being green. It's purely got to do with saving money.
Speaker 5: Robert. What's going on with you, sir?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello Robert? How are you man?
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm good. I have.
Speaker 17: I need some help from you guys and your listening audience.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 17: How you go down I seventy on the express rope. Yes, when you go to get off at the airport, they don't have the dotted lines.
Speaker 16: There are the slash lines that you can get out without being paid, without having to pay a fine.
Speaker 5: So now when you say, let me ask you some Robert.
Speaker 6: So you were in the express lane, yes, and you were there on purpose, and you were going to be paying for it through your license plate or through a transponder.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: But then when you went to exit the express lane, you crossed the double line.
Speaker 5: I understand you're saying there's no place to do it, but.
Speaker 6: You crossed wherever you were or to exit, and you got a ticket. Is that correct? Did you get a seventy five dollars ticket? Yes, xbs man.
Speaker 16: Well, from my understanding, you have to get off that express road where they have the slash lines.
Speaker 6: At none of that matter. I'm gonna tell you something, Robert. How long ago did this happen?
Speaker 16: This happened a week ago?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 16: God, the ticket?
Speaker 5: You need to listen to me.
Speaker 6: You need to get on that website and you need to go through the first action in.
Speaker 5: Order to fight it. Okay, okay, And here's what your proof's gonna be.
Speaker 6: You're gonna literally look up and I'll try to do it over the break or one of these guys can do it for me. You're gonna actually look up what violation you did. I almost guarantee the violation that's on that ticket, and if you have it, please read it to me.
Speaker 5: It is for toll evasion.
Speaker 6: Ironically, your car probably did pay the toll.
Speaker 5: Have you looked to see if it's on the toll But it wasn't.
Speaker 16: The toll that I got, Bill PU When you have.
Speaker 6: Robert, Robert, trust me, I understand exactly what you're saying. What I need to know though, this is what I need to know right now, did you get charged the toll? Let me see, I want to know if you got charged the toll. And here's why we had an attorney on not even three weeks ago. This attorney fought exactly exactly what happened to you, except he was on C four seventy. He paid for the toll. He was in the express lane and he had to exit. He got a seventy five dollars ticket. He fought it all the way to the Colorado I believe the Colorado Supreme Court.
Speaker 9: The way I recall the story and the call from that attorney. He fought it in district cour in County.
Speaker 5: This one, well, he thought it multiple times. Yeah, you got in front of a judge.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he first thought it within their own little pony baloney so called corn and he said, And the.
Speaker 6: Funny part, Robert is here's what he said. Basically, they say, okay, upload your information. He uploaded everything. They said no. Then they said okay, you can actually go to the next level. And then that's where they had like a zoom meeting, and he presented his whole story. This guy pointed out what I'm trying to point out to you, which I'll do in a second, and they still came back and said, Nope, doesn't work that way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was charged with tolevasion tollivation, though he got billed and paid for the toll. So he said, hey, I don't care what I crossed. I'm charged with a wrong offense, that's right.
Speaker 6: So what offense is that? I'm the ticket did they charge you with? You'll see it the CRC down there. And then the secondary question is did you end up paying a toll for that day in the toll lane? Everybody listening, listen to what we're saying. I understand that ticket is not for toll evasion, but they're using the wrong CRC. That's why this attorney won on it. And I'm telling you that is where this fight is for every one of us that have been suckered into paying this stuff. And we paid the toll these scumbags. Yeah, and I'm talking about our legislators. These guys.
Speaker 5: You're in the lane, you're paying the toll, you go to exit so you can get to work, and then they charge you seventy five bucks for exiting, but they're using toll evasion. What did you find out, sir?
Speaker 16: I am looking for it, and yes, I have a tessponder on my car where I pay for being on that road.
Speaker 5: So I want to know.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I'm putting you back on hold because we got to take this break. Here's what I want to know. Somewhere on that ticket to CRC's there. Maybe one of you guys can find it for me. It's literally for toll evasion. We had an attorney on for an entire segment one time, and it was very recent. Once again, he fought it all the way up where he could get in front of a judge, and the judge agreed with him one hundred percent agreed this is the wrong thing. It's like charging someone with shoplifting for jaywalking. I mean, like really, it's the most insane thing ever. I'm so upset about. Listen, we're gonna dig into this. We're gonna help you out, man. We'll even get that attorney on. In fact, he's doing a class action of people just like you, and I want everybody else out there to know that.
Speaker 5: You know what I think to people running this state suck.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I really do. I thought Polis was starting to do better. I heard crime was coming down and we landed yesterday and like four people got shot over the weekend. It's the craziest thing. I have no idea, what's what the hell's wrong here? I'm really, honest to God thought three oh three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 5: And no it's not political.
Speaker 6: I know people are like, oh, he's I'm not being political at all. I'm sick of living in a crime infested city where they decide to charge people that pay the toll.
Speaker 5: They literally pay the toll, they pay.
Speaker 6: It, they have a transponder, and these ass is charging seventy five bucks to exit.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 13: Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three o three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Rip News.
Speaker 14: You don't have.
Speaker 3: Come runs as to call shoot is gonna help coming man.
Speaker 5: This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome my friends to the only show of its candor. Here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints.
Speaker 6: We are here to make your life just stay a little bit better. And I mean that you've been ripped off, maybe you've got a bad landlord in your life.
Speaker 5: We've solved a lot of those recently.
Speaker 6: Actually, there was a period of time where landlords were actually the good guys. They couldn't even kick people out there weren't paying for a year. Remember, our government stepped in and said, no evictions.
Speaker 5: You can't do this.
Speaker 6: Douglas County, a Rapo County, the state of Colorado, the entire country pretty much couldn't even evict someone not paying, not ruining your house. But now things have changed. I think landlords are trying to get their pound of flesh. And we've had a lot of cases that you guys have worked on. I'm talking to our deputies here. Where there hasn't been hot water, there hasn't been heating. I know Deputy bo went out to two or three of these and he had to like get the landlord to like get heat back in there, and these were during the winter. One of them there was a smell so bad from the sewer. I remember that one? Was that one?
Speaker 5: Did you work on that d or was that Bow as well?
Speaker 9: No, he actually worked two cases that had sewer smell. Are you talking about the one where the lady had a very late stage cancer and she Yeah, So he actually bow went out there and he found two things.
Speaker 7: The lady was so sick she couldn't.
Speaker 9: Even get off the couch, but and there was an unmistakable sewage smell. So he worked with a property management office and they stepped up and did the right thing. They provided her with another apartment and a different building, and they paid to have her moved in there.
Speaker 5: That was so nice.
Speaker 7: That was very very nice.
Speaker 5: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: He went out to one where they the people basically cut a boot off the apartment complex acknowledged literally acknowledge these people lived there, but they had like the wrong tag from their cars. Something happened and or they parked in the wrong space because someone parked in theirs.
Speaker 9: Oh, is that the one where the property manager at Spike Creek Apartment called the.
Speaker 5: Cops, called the cops on bus bo was like, I don't care, I'm staying here.
Speaker 9: Both stayed there and then he saw a fire truck and cops come in Code three.
Speaker 5: So we years ago.
Speaker 6: Tom and I cut one off with Jeff Kimer or with the guy at camera transmissions. She's like, Jeff Wick, thank you Vic with Jeff Vic at a camera transmission.
Speaker 5: And it was crazy, man. We picked up the car.
Speaker 6: I knew a guy with the tow truck company that doesn't ask many questions and basically got it over to the shop and cut it off. And then I took it and I put it right at the apartment's front door and took a picture of it and dared him to come on out. I mean, really, man, that was the park it people. That's who did that lot. We also have doctor Joel with us Denver Region dot com. You guys hear me talk about it all the time. I've been on this weight loss, this journey, I guess is probably the best way to put it. There was a lot of times coming off of November December, people put on a lot of weight.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just the way it goes. Man.
Speaker 6: You have family in town, You're going on trips for us from Thanksgiving basically till New Year's we just do a lot.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's just it.
Speaker 6: And what I used to do is I would go on a pretty aggressive diet to where I wouldn't eat carbs, no alcohol, no carbs, pretty much nothing for four to six weeks, and I could drastically lose weight. It's pretty remarkable going on in an all carnivore diet, especially if you literally don't do any carbs at all. Doctor Joel, It's amazing how quick your body just starts losing weight.
Speaker 5: It really is.
Speaker 6: And you can feel full all the time because you can eat like an entire steak, ten eggs, a brick of cheese, which you would think is like four thousand million calories, but you're still losing weight because the carbs aren't there to burn first. It's just constantly burning fat all the time you're in quitosis.
Speaker 5: I would use those little strips and it'd be amazing. I'd be past the line and I would burn it.
Speaker 6: But the problem was, after about a week or so, all you're thinking about is any carb on the planet. I mean, broccoli starts looking good, Honest to god, Colliflower I can't stand it, but it looks like a Hershey's bar. All you're thinking about is the end of this diet. When am I going to get there? And really the food noise is still there. That's the problem with some of these really aggressive diets. You constantly think of food. So this is basically the same thing I always do. But I am eating some carbs, but my calorie intake is way less. Thirty pounds in four months. That's pretty incredible. I mean it really is. But I don't think of the food. That's really what the drug is designed to do, right.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, it mimics the chemical that your body makes that tells you that you're full.
Speaker 6: So literally, is it like testosterone where it's basically the exact same.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit different, but it's it's for the most part, it's identical. So for example, turns eppetite and some megletide are two different compounds that mimic GLP one, which is glucacon like protein, which is what your body creates.
Speaker 6: So so you eat and you feel full. That's the GLP one, right, But when does it create it? Like when your stomach gets bigger, when your.
Speaker 8: Blood sugar gets to the point where it signals to your brain that you're no longer hungry.
Speaker 5: Got it? And then that's what this does, is replicated.
Speaker 6: And that's why I'm not going around going, oh man, I want some carbs, I want this.
Speaker 5: You just don't feel like.
Speaker 8: And it's important to point out like you're not starving yourself. No, it just shuts down on that signal.
Speaker 6: There are times, especially like the second month, I would have to remember to eat. I would have to literally go okay, I got to eat, or my wife would say, hey, you know, let's share this or something like that.
Speaker 5: And speaking of sharing, listen to this.
Speaker 6: So I think I pay like two hundred and ninety five three indred bucks a month through you guys Denver Regent. That was the doctor visits. It's everything. It's all in three hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 5: And we eat out a lot.
Speaker 6: In fact, Suzanne and I generally eat out four or five times a week. It's just our kids are out of the house. We just eat out, what can I say? And I generally share with her. Now, So one time we sat there and I started calculating, you know, my average dinner's probably thirty five bucks, thirty thirty five bucks whatever, And you start doing that, we actually save way more than what I spend simply because we're not ordering two meals anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's a great point mark, you know, and a lot of our patients have that same experience.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: It's it's not cheap, obviously not for people. That's a chunk of change. But when you counterbalance that off of the money that you're saving every month in food, especially for somebody who goes out a lot, you.
Speaker 5: Would save the big time. Yeah. And then what's the benefit?
Speaker 6: Because I know for a while the only people could get this medication was diabetics. What has changed since then? I mean, how come everybody can get this stuff now? Where there was a period of time all I heard about is the only way you can get it is if you were diabetic.
Speaker 5: Is that because there was a shortage?
Speaker 8: No, it was because it was originally approved as diabetes drokes. I mean that's what the research was to find a drug that would treat diabetes got it And what they found was that, you know, as a side effect initially is that people were losing a ton of weight. And then the companies were able to get these drugs.
Speaker 6: That's truly why the main reason it's good for diabetics is they just don't eat as much and they lose weight, and when you lose weight, your blood sugar is better.
Speaker 7: Basically, that's correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't do anything magic like insulin and literally bring it down, bringing it down.
Speaker 5: Based on weight loss.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 6: That is pretty amazing. Actually it is. It's like a natural way to fight diabetes.
Speaker 8: Right for type two diaci. It the majority of people have type two diabetes, which is what.
Speaker 5: You acquire from where your pancreas is making the incellent insulin resistant. Type one is period, you're you're pancreas doesn't create it, right, people were.
Speaker 7: Born with that.
Speaker 8: That means your cells from your liver and not producing insulin in the first place. That has nothing to do with blood sugar. Type two has everything to do with blood sugar, and it means your body's not processing it because you're insulin resistant. You're not processing the sugar in your blood.
Speaker 5: What's the lessen?
Speaker 6: And I promise how good, Robert, I hope you got that information. It's an I seventy toll road call and they get me furious. I can't even believe they have done this to us. Robert paid a toll and now they're trying to get them for toll eVision seventy five bucks. In fact, I think so many people are there. We had an attorney on that's hey, you know what, Kelly. See if we can't get that attorney on, you know who I'm talking about. Ask Suzanne who the attorney is? Text Suzan who the attorney is that fought the four seventy That one was c four seventy ticket. And then Joseph's got a question on a mover? But what are what are the drawbacks? So we already see it helps people lose weight. I can attest to that all day long. I didn't get any side effects. I know some people claim they get side effects. What are the what are the bad side effects if any that you hear of, or what is the majority of the side effects that Denver Regen hears about.
Speaker 8: Well, there's a small percentage of patients that do have side effects. It's not a large percentage of patients. Maybe so most people don't. Most people don't, and if they do, it's typically GEI discomfort, maybe some heartburn issues, some nausea happens with something.
Speaker 5: But that's why you start the dosage love, That's why we start to make.
Speaker 8: Sure there is no side effects, right, and we can also call in a prescription for zofriend and get that taken care off. And that's one of the advantages of working with our clinic is you're working with a board certified medical doctor who is an expert in this field.
Speaker 5: So this is what he lives in, brings, this is.
Speaker 8: What he does, so you know you're not dealing with a paraprofessional that kind of does this on the side. You know, we'll right off the bat if you need, you will let you know. If you get nauseated, let us know because we can call in some nauge of medication for you. Now that's pretty rare, but we say that up front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I said, I hadn't had. The only side effect I have is exactly why I take it. Not to feel hungry, not to have that food noise, and to lose weight. I mean literally, those are the side effects of the drug, and that's why the drug works. I mean basically, it creates a side effect where you don't think about food and that's why for me personally it works so well. I mean, that's it. That food noise is going. Hey, Robert did you find out if you paid that toll.
Speaker 16: Yes, well, for it's not for the toll. It's called it said, I exit the express lane outside Arthur Rize Zone.
Speaker 6: Robert, I swear to God, I need to ask you this question, though. Just focus on this one thing. Right, you were in the lane that charges you, the HOV lane or whatever it's referred to on Ice seventy. You were in that lane and your transponder ended up getting tagged, and you paid for being in that lane.
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 16: That's correct?
Speaker 6: Okay, Now, then you got a ticket for crossing the double lines, right.
Speaker 16: Right, because I was getting off to go to the airport.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 16: And they have no exits there.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right. And that's what's happening to people all over the state, not just on I seventy.
Speaker 5: There. Here's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get this attorney up that is doing a class action.
Speaker 5: He says he's doing one. We're gonna find out if he's there.
Speaker 6: For people like you, because they are using a law to go after you for that seventy five dollars for crossing the double line. They're going after you for a law that says tollvasion.
Speaker 5: You paid the toll.
Speaker 6: How can they go after you for tolevision if you paid the toll. They didn't create a law that says crossing the double line. They used one already on the books for tolevision, and a Colorado judge agreed with this attorney that it should not be used in this case whatsoever. So until the legislature creates an actual law for crossing a double line, this should not be used. But these people that are using it don't give a crap. They're just gonna keep using it. So we're trying to get that attorney on. He fought it all the way up. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 16: Though, yes I do. But why didn't they just put a double line? Why didn't they just put an extra line right there?
Speaker 12: When?
Speaker 5: I don't know? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Why don't they fix every damn pothole between here and Wyoming or between here in New Mexico.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm honest to god, I don't know. You get on I seventy in certain places. Holy crap, it's like little hotbubs all over the place.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they don't do anything. I have no clue I have no clue why they just always seem to just take more money from us. That's all I know. I don't know why they don't do anything, Robert. But that's not even pertinent to the conversation. What's pertinent is what they're trying to do right now to you is not right.
Speaker 5: They're trying to screw you. They're screwing so many people out there.
Speaker 6: In fact, anybody out there that has any issue like this. This guy literally is trying to get a class action. And here's the problem with what Robert's going to go through right now, Robert, I got you on hold for a reason. You got to do a few things. One, you got to go onto that website and do the first thing.
Speaker 5: They're going to.
Speaker 6: Basically tell you to upload AVAE. When you upload the evidence, it's gonna be a statement. It's gonna say I paid the toll, this is not toll eVision. That's all you're gonna do. Then they're gonna come back and say too bad, so sad. Then you're gonna have a chance. The second part is to do basically a zoom or a team meeting with an arbitrator that ironically works for the company.
Speaker 5: That's going after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the independent mediator, not a judge. Oh, it's so crazy how they screw us on this. Think about this.
Speaker 6: It's not a magistrate, it's not a judge that's impartial.
Speaker 5: Their mediator literally works to arm. And here's what's gonna happen there.
Speaker 6: They're gonna You're gonna say, uh, you guys said I evaded the toll.
Speaker 5: Here's this where I didn't evade the toll. And by the way, here's some case law from this judge from a year and a half ago, and we need to get that. That's why.
Speaker 6: And they're gonna say, ah, we still don't agree with you, because they're all playing inside bay.
Speaker 5: It's one inside baseball.
Speaker 6: Then, unfortunately, is when you are an attorney like the guy that we had on he actually went to court and sued him in won.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: His name is John Bolan, and he when he was over here, he said that he's contemplating a class action suit on behalf of others similarly situated and he took it to Douglas County Court.
Speaker 5: So that's where he won. If you had to I remember him talking about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So after he went through the internal process, he took it to a real court. He won there, and we can certainly download a copy of that entire suit.
Speaker 6: That's what we go if I had to pay that seventy five bucks, Now we really should, you know what, Dmitri, If you would get the information on that, I'd like to put a packet together on referral list dot com. Well the little information button, I'll get our guys to add and if you go there, if we have something like this, So if you are forced to pay seventy five bucks and you paid the toll, I'm not talking to the people out here that hop in the toll line trying to evade it because you don't pay the toll. I'm talking people that got charged the toll and got the seventy five dollars ticket. They'll download this little PDF pack we'll put together and that should be enough. Although we just said it though you're an a mediator, it's not even a mediator.
Speaker 9: No, you're against her employee. Yeah, he told us who that person was. It's an actual attorney who works for the for the toll, for the authority itself. She's an attorney and in my view, she's knowingly misapplying the law to take advantage of knowing under educated people and under educated in this respect, or I.
Speaker 6: Or people that don't have a lot of time on their hands that our'n attorneys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I'm wondering if there are some ethical problems that this woman is going to run into. Now I have no standing to file a complaint against her, but if she is knowingly misapplying the law to extract money from the innocent public prayer, I bet there's got be some method to JEOPARDIICCE or license.
Speaker 6: Not in this state, not in most I mean, it'd be great if there was. But the bottom line is this. It's like there are so many people that just pay the seventy five bucks because it's not worth their time to do anything else.
Speaker 5: And it's absurd because it's literally blackmail. I mean, that's really what they're doing to us.
Speaker 6: Okay, waterpros, waterpros dot net, Paul the waterman Man Do. I like this guy, Suzanne and I got a system from Paul about two years ago. It's a water softener. I went to the competition. I priced these things everywhere. It's a whole house. It's so low maintenance, it's incredible. You just got to add salt occasionally, and man, does it work well. The water's better for the pipes, it's better for your skin, it's better for your hair. You're gonna love this product at half the price than the competition. Waterpros dot net.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 13: Time for an insurance check up free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: All Right, Compass Insurance, You guys know what these are. These guys will check everything that you've got going. It can be car insurance, it can be your homeowners and if you're a business, it could be your garage keepers like for an automotive shop, or it could be workman's comp It can be anything. These guys do it all everything but health insurance, and they shop so many different companies. They make sure you have the right coverage, which is probably the most important. Then they make sure you got the best price out there. They put you with the right companies Compass Insurance. Great, guys, you can go to quote Compass dot com. That's quote Compass dot com. Now you know, I did a commercial during the break with that hair transplant. Hey, doc, you guys at Denver Regen, you don't do hair transplants.
Speaker 5: You do stem cell Actually both you do. Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we do both, So what is it?
Speaker 5: Real quick?
Speaker 6: Then I got to get to the phones. But the difference is what I mean the stem cells. I guess I somewhat understand.
Speaker 5: You take your harvest the stem cells from that person, correct, and then you basically insert them into their head their scalp. Yeah, and then it just starts growing, right, I.
Speaker 8: Mean that's basically it's a three step process. The first is using your own stem cells. The second is using some of your own blood products along with some DORP. Yeah, and then the third one it's it's like purep it's called pure of its different fraction of your blood.
Speaker 7: But we do a three stage process. Basically.
Speaker 8: The idea of it is to make your scalp healthy again, so it'll regrow hair. So we're not just transplanting hair and to the same environment that caused you to lose hair in the first place, and then you lose the hair around the transplant. What we're doing is restoring blood flow, restoring we're regenerating the scalp and regenerating the hair. Work great for Martino, it worked great for It worked great for lots of people. Yeah, and it's you know, half the price of a full transplant.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that either. So but what is the success rate on that?
Speaker 6: Like, is it will everybody see a difference or like ninety percent of people?
Speaker 7: I would say over ninety percent.
Speaker 8: You know, we're not gonna We're not gonna do this on somebody that we don't think it's gonna work. So if somebody has a big bald area, we do a transplant along with the stem cell.
Speaker 5: There oh double wham.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that that.
Speaker 8: Reinforces the transplant so that the hair around the transplant doesn't fall out. They don't do that in other transplant centers. Uh, if your hair is just thinning significantly like Tom's was, you don't need a transplant. What you is hair restoration and then in that case we would just do the stem cell procedure.
Speaker 5: When you're saying, if they're a candidate, that can be half the price.
Speaker 7: It can be half the price.
Speaker 8: So you know, our stem cell plus hair transplant procedure is a little bit less than just a hair transplant procedure. At other click, you're getting everything, but you're getting everything. Our stem cell procedure is an option for people who just have significant thinning and it's half the price.
Speaker 7: Let's go most stem cell procedure.
Speaker 6: Right, that's Denverregen dot com, Denverregen dot com. Now we are going to go to Joseph and then Mike Joseph real quick and says, you're looking for a mover. Are you going in state? Out of state? What kind of move is it? Is it a house or car?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 11: Hey, Mike, we're moving a house out of state.
Speaker 5: Out of state.
Speaker 6: I go with the people with the Teddy Bear on them, Johnson Storage and moving.
Speaker 5: That long. Not No, they're everywhere.
Speaker 6: Their main one is kind kind of then I guess it would be I don't know if I want to say the Tech Center where their big huge storage areas is basically it is a rapa ho or Parker Road or Jordan, thank you Jordan. But they're massive. They'll go anywhere, man, they're all over. I think they're united. Are they united van lines?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 18: Yes.
Speaker 5: We've never had a complaint.
Speaker 6: They were on a referral list years and years ago when the original owners were there, But I cannot remember ever having a complaint on them ever. I just can't remember having one. They're honest. They'll give you a bid, they're going to stick to the bid, They're going to explain everything to you, and they're not going to change it.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's just kind of what it is. The biggest things.
Speaker 6: With movers, Joseph is they basically promise you the moon and then charge you quadruple what they said and they just really suck in that fashion.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you guys have taken so many calls over the years of people getting gammed and ramped and hijacks. What was the name of it again? One more time?
Speaker 6: Johnson moving in storage? Okay, the people with the Teddy Bear. Yeah, they're good people man. In fact, I still got him. I know he's in my phone. I might call him up, try to see if he's still involved. I know the family's still involved, but I'm talking. I guess you'd refer to him as the old man and get him back on the referral list. We had a good local mover too that during COVID we just started having problems with. But we had a great local mover for a while and COVID kind of took target at him. But Joseph, any other questions, No.
Speaker 18: Mark, But listen grilled colieflower buffalo sauce, little olive oil. You will love it.
Speaker 11: And you should also share that doctor long book.
Speaker 10: I'm fasting with your audience.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, my life, So fasting is healthy?
Speaker 5: Hey, doc, have you heard of this? Hey?
Speaker 6: Hang on, Joseph, I don't know if any of you heard of this, but Susanna and I did a bunch of research on fasting and we found something remarkable. Now, there's not a lot of cases out there. In fact, I doubt there's been case studies, but there's been definitely tales that I believe are true. Okay, of people that have cancer of some sort and they'll go on a fast for like thirty days. Think about that. I've done a four day fast and it's not easy. And I built up to that over time by doing daily fast for about a year, then did a.
Speaker 5: Two day, then did a four day.
Speaker 6: But they would literally fast, and it puts your body into a really strange survival mode because your body starts eating everything. I mean, your body needs to survive. You're not giving it any food, any nutrients. And there's cases out there where it actually attacks the cancer and they claim the cancer's gone. Now, once again, I'm not saying these are clinical trials, but there's more than one case.
Speaker 5: We have done research. Have you heard of stuff like this to meet?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm a big follower of doctor Fong on YouTube, the Chinese guy. Is that the one you're talking about the glasses and he keeps doing Yeah, how about have.
Speaker 5: You heard this doc?
Speaker 7: You know, I've heard.
Speaker 5: I know it's hard for a doctor to talk about something like that.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I'll tell you my professional and my personal opinion about it is that cancer is a different animal.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: And there's been lots of evances in mainstream medicine that are pretty good, that are very good at treating cancer. And you don't want to wind up in a situation like Steve Jobs did. Where go you forego the tritionll methods because you've heard of some other something that doesn't work work, you know, for other types of syndromes and diseases, perhaps it's worth foregoing the traditional route to try some of the time, saying you do every route right, right, as long as it's you're not using it as a substitute.
Speaker 6: No, I'll tell you you you invoke the word Steve Jobs. Hey, Joseph, I appreciate you bringing up that topic. That is when I first learned in.
Speaker 5: My life, I don't care how much money you have. I don't care because when death comes knocking, man, you can't fight it with twenties or hundreds, it's just impossible, or millions or billions. And Steve Job proved that point.
Speaker 6: There was a part of me prior to him, thinking, well, the ultra rich, they probably have access to stuff that most people never have.
Speaker 8: Magic Johnson as an example of that.
Speaker 6: Oh aids. Yeah, yeah, he should have died. Really, he should have died way before. That's really incredible, actually right that he Yeah, they kept him alive, I would say, because of his money.
Speaker 8: Right, So in certain situations, yes, in Steve's Job situation, it was almost a false idol if you will, like, he used his money to go and alternate route and that was to his detriment when it came to cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when it came to cancer. Yeah, crazy man. I forgot about him too, didn't he?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 6: Uh, he was the guy that claimed to sleep with like a million women or something.
Speaker 5: Just absurd.
Speaker 7: Who will? That's Will Chamberlain's.
Speaker 5: Chamber All right, whoops? Wrong guy?
Speaker 6: All right, everybody, Mike's got a U. Mike's got a question on a will. I'll come to you right after this. Mike, and Dan is looking for that update on Tom and whoever's online one, Hang tight, Dan, I'll go ahead and give the update on Tom very shortly.
Speaker 5: This is what we call a tease, but I'm gonna give it after this.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 13: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank Durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: All right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Yes, someone just asked what was the company with the ac cleaning? Fix It, and you definitely should have it done if you're a new customer to fix it. And honestly, if you're not happy with whoever's been out there to fix your electrical UH or your HVAC or water heat or anything, give fix It a shot. They're great folks, we know the owners. But fixmihome dot com the thirty nine dollars deal. I mean they lose money on but they hope to gain a customer, customer acquisition a bigger company like fix It.
Speaker 5: It just made me think of this topic real quick.
Speaker 6: It's pretty crazy because you can spend When I had my Goodyear stores, I'd spend probably i'd say it was about four five bucks to get someone to walk through the door a new person. So that's basically what I was willing to pay for a customer through all the advertising we did, So that was my acquisition costs to that customer. But then I knew if I got that customer to come through the door. If it was a certain customer, that customer over a year's time or even a lifetime, was worth so and so. So fix it does a deal like that, I mean they lose their ass on it. You pay them thirty nine bucks. That technician probably made fifty sixty bucks easily, if not more than that, they might have made a hundred bucks. Are going out, the gasoline, the insurance, everything, it all adds up big time. But that's that acquisition of getting that customer. So it's a hell of a deal. Thirty nine bucks fixmihome dot com. Now, Mike, what is your question, sir?
Speaker 19: Yeah, thanks for taking my call. I'm I've got a will and I brought my problem is I don't know if it's a problem, but somebody brought it to my attention recently.
Speaker 18: The will was.
Speaker 19: Written out of when I lived in another state. Yeah, and I'm wondering do I have to register that in Colorado? Or is I thought it was good anywhere?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is good anywhere, But that doesn't mean you shouldn't have it checked out by an attorney here.
Speaker 5: Let's do this.
Speaker 6: But yes, if something that the quick answer is, you're fine. If it was written in another state. But there's certain instances like Texas, for example, with homestead laws and some other things like that, where there could be a difference. But let's dig into it a little bit, Kelly. Let's get Dan McKenzie on and ask him when you should have a will. Maybe it's only from certain states Mike checked out here in Colorado, or when it's not a big deal at all. So hold on, We're getting the attorney on to do that. But we get that question a lot, and the bottom line answer is kind of you don't have to do it, but there are sometimes you definitely do want to do it.
Speaker 5: Now I'm running behind, so I'm gonna take this.
Speaker 6: We're going to get our expert on, Dan McKenzie, and I'm gonna have an update on Tom coming up to.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 13: Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 13: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two, K and.
Speaker 6: H Home Solutions Khwindows dot com. You need anything on the exterior of your house, new windows, beautiful, beautiful entry doors. And by the way, they've got a line of windows. Now that's really crazy. It's actually made in Colorado for Colorado's. I mean, we're talking mountain homes. We're talking windows that are pretty much like having a wall with insulation. That's how energy efficient they are. And to me, that's absolutely amazing. They're called Oupen Windows and K and H sells a lot of them. Check them out Khwindows dot com.
Speaker 5: Great people.
Speaker 6: Companies been around since nineteen fifty six. Now we're trying to get Dan McKenzie on. Hopefully we can ask them that question about Will's we got two hours ago. I'd love to hear from you. You've been ripped off or taking advantage of, or have any questions. Now I'm going to take a minute and give a Martino up there. This came from today. It's been over eight days since my major surgery and I'm told I'm making remarkable recovery. I am off all tubes and external means of support. I have been up and walking laps around the hospital floor and getting rest in between. Tommy Boy is scheduled to be released to go home tomorrow. Well that means nothing though. He's still not even going to be like making an appearance. His sisters are going to be there. He's got a lot going on, a lot going on. But leaving the hospital this quick is somewhat of a surprise. We all thought it would be more like ten to fourteen days. But Tom's in good shape. I mean, for everything he's going through, he's in great shape.
Speaker 9: This is probably the most important milestone of his recovery. Yeah, getting the hell out of the hospital.
Speaker 5: That Whipple surgery, the surgery had done is I said it before about a week ago.
Speaker 6: It is one of the most intrusive surgery's on the planet. I mean they go in and they take this and that and then basically put you back together so you work. I mean, it's pretty incredible how they came up with this. I mean, I guess they came up with it literally out of necessity to try to to try to solve these problems. But the guy that did his does like one hundred a year. He's probably done over a thousand in his lifetime. He had a great doctor. I just can't picture.
Speaker 5: Tom like.
Speaker 6: He can't sit still, so it's got to be very hard for him to like just sit in hospital. He's got to be going absolutely crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was thinking maybe his surgeons didn't want to make it on the Slees brigade, so.
Speaker 5: That would be funny. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 6: He did text a couple of days ago we were out of town. But I found this curious. When he got he was on an epidural for a while. That's how bad this pain is. When they when they completely removed the epidural, he basically felt a lot of static pain.
Speaker 5: So, but that's that's going.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're tenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance, pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 10: D News.
Speaker 14: So you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come run anxious as fast as you can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help come man, This is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, welcome my friends.
Speaker 5: To the only show. But it's kay.
Speaker 6: We're here to solve problems, answer your questions, take complaints. I got Deputy Dmitri, I got Deputy Scott. We also have Chopper hanging out somewhere and a lot going on if you've been ripped off or taking advantage of maybe a bad contractor a bad landlord, a bad tenant, a bad anything. Three zero three seven one three eight two five five. Our guest today too is doctor Joel cherdak Denverregen dot com.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Just a great company, I mean just really a great clinic in general. I've been using them for weight loss medication and it's interesting. They do the weight loss for three hundred bucks a month. Actually it's like two hundred and ninety five dollars a month. That's all the doctor's visits. That's the weight loss medication. It's everything. It's all in and interestingly enough, we were talking on the phone about a week ago. There's a lot of people actually advertising this stuff cheaper, but there's a big catch. You don't even get half the medication. It's basically watered down. I mean that that's a way to put it, right, Doc.
Speaker 8: Well, they'll give you can you hear me, They'll give you a lower dose. Yeah, so basically less medication.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The reason it's half the price is because it's half the medication we've had, no more.
Speaker 8: We've had in the past couple months, a number of patients who have decided to go a cheaper route than our clinic, thinking that they were getting a better deal, who have all since come back to us and explain to us that no, they started with a very small dose and then they ramped up to the dose that they were at with us, and they were charging about twenty thirty percent more than our costsovers so it's.
Speaker 5: Just the initial month or whatever's cheap or however they want to do it. The bottom line is, I mean.
Speaker 6: You're all's just cheaper than most It's not the cheapest out there, but who cares, it's medical.
Speaker 5: I want to go to the right people.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't want to just not talk about that aspect of it, right. I feel very comfortable talking to you about weight loss. And who's the MD.
Speaker 8: I deal with doctor Holm. Yeah, I like doctor hom and Ty who was our patient coordinator. Oh, that's right and Ty.
Speaker 6: When you first call in, you basically just go to Denver Region dot com and up at the top you'll see the stuff on weight loss.
Speaker 5: Just call them up and talk to him. It's great.
Speaker 6: I've lost a ton of weight and uh, I couldn't be more happy. I haven't had side effects. In fact, the only thing I did is I forgot when I went to Nashville last week. I literally forgot to take my shot. But I didn't notice that big of a difference. I really didn't. As soon as I got back yesterday I took it. I figured I didn't miss a beat.
Speaker 7: No, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Marci, what is going on with you?
Speaker 20: Marcy by Mark, I'm hoping you might be able to help me. I've been hosting my website with a company called paar dot com for probably the last thirteen years.
Speaker 5: What is it called? What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 20: What it's called? Pair pai r dot com. They've been a great company for probably twelve years or so. They were recently acquired by a larger company. Their customer service has gone downhill. The service itself has gone downhill, and we had a lot of problems. We moved our website and email in November.
Speaker 15: And.
Speaker 20: I honestly thought I had sent a cancelation email to them after some issues with some security and long and behold, I didn't. So now fast forward to May. First the package renewed.
Speaker 5: How much was reached out?
Speaker 20: And twelve hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh lord, is that?
Speaker 6: I mean you must not be on a shared hosting What was that like a managed word press.
Speaker 5: Site or what?
Speaker 20: Now it actually is a shared hosting plan. But we developed websites and so we had a larger plan so that we had space for development sites on the server, and then also an email package which included so I had reached out like that day that the email came, which was me first and said, oh my god, I honestly thought we had canceled this, and they're like, you didn't, and they're not willing to work with me at all. I've I tried, you know, to say.
Speaker 6: Your domains all of your domains, all of your email services.
Speaker 5: They did get moved.
Speaker 20: Though everything's gone.
Speaker 5: Would you go with Addie Curiosity, like host Gator or who?
Speaker 20: So we actually went with known hosts. Okay, they have a developer package that's better suited for us. So I, you know, I tried talking with them if I can't find a compromise, and they're like, nope, you're you're on the renewal. That's the way it is.
Speaker 11: It's our terms.
Speaker 20: And I really do get that.
Speaker 5: I do as and did you try to?
Speaker 18: Just so?
Speaker 5: I look at this in a couple of different ways.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, I think if it went in front of an arbitrator, or if it went in front of a magistrate or a judge, you would have a small shot of getting out of it.
Speaker 5: I'm not exactly.
Speaker 6: Sure what loophole without looking at the agreement, but there's a much better shot you're going to owe the entire thing. So then I go like this, what would they do if you call up your credit card company and just dispute it?
Speaker 5: Have you done it?
Speaker 20: I thought no, Like I said, it kind of happened.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 20: May first is when its auto renewed, and I you know, I thought we had canceled it. But so here's what I would do, even offering to do like take you know, take the credit card fees, take the whole month of May, but could you like issue us a refund like I'm trying to find a one note. They said, plain and simple, it's their terms, and it just seems like this. This is another example of how the company just because gone from being an amazing small business with all of their customer service reps being trained in web development and based in Philadelphia to now being you know.
Speaker 5: Here's what I do.
Speaker 6: Mean, I gotcha, here's what I do, Marci, And Okay, I don't know if you kind of already blew it by talking to them, if they every recording of that, but I would personally, I would call up my credit card company and I would say, this thing got canceled. Period, end of story. The company got sold. I knew they, I knew it was getting sold, so I'd cancel. I mean, really, what I'm saying is i'd lie. I'll be honest about it because I think of what they're doing to you by your doing nothing. Now you've moved all the sites, there's no benefit to you. So to charge you for an entire year seems very unfair, and that is that little percentage you might actually have in small claims court. I just don't think it's fair and equitable to do that. My argument would be, okay, okay, your honor, what would stop them from charging me ten years or fifty years or whatever.
Speaker 5: It happens to be. So you do have an argument there.
Speaker 6: But the credit card company, I would call up and simply say, look, I haven't dealt with this company forever. I have nothing to do with it. And I would just act like that. I wouldn't act like I even knew they were going to charge it. I even knew anything about them, and I would see how it goes there, and then if that didn't work out, then the small claims court, i'd take them to court because they already had the money.
Speaker 5: And here's the deal with small claims court.
Speaker 6: You probably don't have a bad shot at it because they're gonna have to they're gonna have to show up, and they're gonna have to spend probably more than twelve hundred bucks on getting outside counsel to represent them in small claims court. So I have a feeling they might just refund it because it's going to cost them more not to do it.
Speaker 9: Mark to add something to that, Yeah, go ahead, that it's not going to be her option because article fifteen of the user agreement that is posted on Pair's website arbitration. No, she actually agreed to a choice of venue and choice of laws.
Speaker 7: So where is it in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what do they they would have to Okay, well, let's look at that. The credit card thing still wouldn't matter. She either gets it. My guess is they'll probably win that if they provide the agreement correct.
Speaker 5: But the small claims court.
Speaker 6: I have taken so many companies to court where I have agreements very similar to that. They still have to answer the summons. They still have to get someone to show up and actually motion for a change of venue, which is generally going to be some form of counsel in here. And a lot of them, for example, an airline that I used to be very upset with.
Speaker 5: You have all of these, it's all that same stuff.
Speaker 7: Agree with that.
Speaker 9: But the point is they can sue her in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what Arthur fifteen says.
Speaker 20: I can dispute it.
Speaker 7: That's the worst scenario.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't mind having someone try to call here, but you've already done everything our deputies would do, Marcy.
Speaker 7: I would try credit.
Speaker 20: Give them a little more pressure.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't mind trying it. Chopper.
Speaker 6: You want to call over there and see if you can get something worked out.
Speaker 5: Dmitri, you want to.
Speaker 7: Claims or no?
Speaker 9: No, because this isn't a matter that's ripe for court yet, so this is absolutely nothing to do with that.
Speaker 6: Yet you want to see if you can get them to take maybe half. I mean, she tried this, but maybe you can get through to them.
Speaker 7: Let me give him a shout here in a minute.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll try that for you.
Speaker 7: Hold on, I'll get her account number and.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hold on, let's see if that works. I'd still dispute the credit card. And honestly, for people that dispute a credit card, this one is a little different because there is an agreement that's going year to year, so they do have a piece of paper, they do have an agreement. But in general, if you dispute a credit card where you feel like you got ripped off, and I mean that, I wouldn't use this tool unless you.
Speaker 5: Truly felt right about it.
Speaker 6: But the worst thing you want to do is acknowledge you ever even heard of the company or did anything. You just want to play stupid. I have no idea how they got my credit card. I've never done business with them, And you leave it at that. If you give them any door to open up, then all of a sudden you're probably going to lose that.
Speaker 5: Credit.
Speaker 6: You're going to lose it. So, I mean, that's just the way it goes these days with credit cards. And you might go, oh, I don't think that's fair to lie, but ah, you know what a lot of these companies think of this one. They're charging her an entire year and she's not using them at all. It's BS, man, it's truly BS. So sometimes sometimes you should lie. Okay, I'll say it like it is. Sometimes I feel okay lying to scumbags. Jonathan, what's going on with you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 5: Jonathan?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 10: Oh? Hey, I gotta do you know who Elon metsk is? Of course, supposedly I won thirty million dollars for him.
Speaker 5: Nice. Well, if anybody has thirty million, he does, how did you possibly win it? Did you get like an email? A text? How did. How did this great news wander into your brain?
Speaker 10: I don't know. That's another big thing. And there's mention things going on with scams on Facebook, with people saying there's you know, scars and things like that.
Speaker 6: I am interested in this one. Let me put you on hold when we come back. I do want to know how the scam work?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 5: Facebook? Marketplace?
Speaker 6: How did you find out Elon Musk was going to give you thirty million dollars?
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We got a couple of lines open. We'd love to hear from you. You've been ripped off for taking advantage of any questions for doctor Joel would be uh amazing too. I mean, we've talked about hair restoration, We've talked about hair transplants with Denver Regen, We've talked about what I'm doing with them, which is the new class of weight loss drugs, and they're incredible, they work.
Speaker 5: I mean, any questions you have on this stuff.
Speaker 6: In fact, I've bet a lot of people have been thinking, I wonder if I should do them. I've heard good, I've heard bad. I don't know what you've heard, but I've had no issues at all. Lost over thirty pounds in coming up on five months. I started January third on him, it's May sixth, so you get the idea. Uh, but that's that's kind of where we're going with that. Jonathan said, he's got a possible scam. Now let's think about this. There's a there's a chance it's real. But Elon Musk wants to give him thirty million dollars. How did this go down?
Speaker 10: Jonathan, Well, it's been something that's been he tried to attack. He had done several different levels ninety but it always comes down the one request they make and then they needed I need to send them an Apple card. Yeah, of course, I mean you say that by me, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, you can pay taxes by the Apple.
Speaker 6: It's basically the same one that in the eighties was the sheep died and there's a lot of money in the bank, but nor was ordered to process the thirty million. To get it to your US bank account, all you have to do is pay the wire fees.
Speaker 5: I mean it's really the same old one, over and over and over. You sound like, what kind of phone is that a cricket phone? What kind of phone are you on?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 14: I'm at and okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you you didn't fall for it though, right.
Speaker 10: No, not so far?
Speaker 21: Well I had What do you.
Speaker 5: Mean not so far? Are you a drinker?
Speaker 10: You got about four hundred dollars for it?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? Jonathan?
Speaker 10: How?
Speaker 5: Why did what made you? Why? And how did you give it to him in an Apple card? No kidding? You gave him four under bucks?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 6: Because you thought Elon Musk was going to give you thirty million.
Speaker 10: Well that wasn't. Yeah, since thirty millions, and it's kept the car.
Speaker 5: They had to draw in the little test, you know, I guess I don't Why why did you give them four hundred. What in your brain said, yeah, this probably is true.
Speaker 10: Well, you now, if you're talking into it, then you know I have to I have send money like my kids and so they're in trouble, you know, and I just stop.
Speaker 5: The money the moment, I just cannot believe.
Speaker 6: Are you saying you thought your kids needed the money, so you gave them the money.
Speaker 10: It's like the same things, but I just comparing into like people need money for food or.
Speaker 16: Things like that.
Speaker 18: You know, you give money.
Speaker 10: They don't talk me into it because I doing a lot of that. I just give people money that like homeless people that are paying in or and things like that. I tend to want to getting money getting later on, you know.
Speaker 6: But are you saying you realized it was a scam, but felt bad for him, so he gave him four under dollars?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I didn't have you find out to scams that regard to getting what do you do for a living? But I need a rule fairly recently about in the last six months here basically that I'm not saying any base to base, and I'll put it in your hand if you can prove that you really truly.
Speaker 5: Need that to fruit you know. It's funny.
Speaker 6: You seem like you seem very genuine, You seem like a very nice guy. But I sense a little like possibly some form of I don't know, maybe some form of addiction.
Speaker 7: Am I am?
Speaker 6: I off base air, Jonathan, No, I do change. Yeah, So listen, I want you to take care of yourself, man, And I mean this. You're much better off at this point taking care of yourself, and you get better than trying to take care of other people.
Speaker 5: If you got scammed. Hell, we all got scammed, you know what.
Speaker 6: I got scammed by a guy for a quarter million dollars, so I'm not one to talk. You got scammed for four hundred dollars. So you know, we all live our lives, man, But take care. I do appreciate you calling in man, but seriously take care.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: Way to verify whether that's going to true? I think you.
Speaker 6: Need to sound like, yeah, they're pretty good. Here's a very very easy rule of thumb. If someone wants a gift card, tell them to pound sand So watch this. I'm going to ask you for a gift card. You're going to respond to me. Ready, Hey, Jonathan, I'm having a really really bad day. I have any eating in uh six months, and my kids are having puppies and the puppies are going to die, and the cat is upset at me too, and I need four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Can you please get me a gift card to best.
Speaker 21: Buy called Tom Magazino, Jonathan.
Speaker 6: Please take care man, honestly, please please please three oh three seven one.
Speaker 5: Three eight two five five. I gotta take this break.
Speaker 6: When we come back, I'm gonna bring up Steve Moss, the tree farm guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We went out to his new brewery about two weeks ago, uh to check it out. The grand opening, I think just happened. It's a really cool thing. We're gonna promote him. His beer is unbelievable. I think he's got seventeen different kinds of beer. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You been ripped off taking advantage of Get those lines going right now three oh three, Martino, go.
Speaker 13: With a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: All Right, three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You've been ripped off or need some help, we want to hear from you. Three oh three Martino, Genesis. Guess who's at our house right now? Is telling these guys during the break Genesis, they're out painting our house. We're getting the entire house painted. I got multiple bids like I always do, and I've used Mark in his painter. Omar, if you're listening right now, Omar you right, dude. He did the exterior of our house coming up on five years. They used to I think it was a Benjamin Moore product, and we spend a little extra to get the you know, the the mac Daddy paint. I don't know what makes it different, but I can tell you right now, the outside of our house looks like they painted it the other day. That's how good it is. If it gets a little dirty in winter, you powerwash it. The thing looks brand new. It's incredible. Now they're doing our entire inside of the house.
Speaker 5: They're great.
Speaker 6: Genesistotal exteriors dot com genesistotalexteriors dot com. I kind of made that into a commercial, Suzanne texted me verbatim. She goes, uh, we may not be sleeping in our bed tonight because they're going to be painting the ceilings first. Then she put about ten minutes later, OMG, the ceiling and dining room is already getting painted.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 5: So hopefully they get all those ceilings done and we can at least spend the night in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: If not, I guess we'll go to the guest room. Three oh three seven to one three A two five five. Steve Moss, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Brother? That brewery of yours is awesome.
Speaker 6: Suzanne and I and some great friends A Van and Christine went out.
Speaker 5: You kind of treated us to a before before you open look at.
Speaker 6: The place, and we taste tested a few alcohol beverages that you made there.
Speaker 5: How did the opening day go?
Speaker 18: Before I get into this, can I ask? Can I get a Tom update?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I gave one last hour.
Speaker 6: He's probably getting out of the hospital to morrow and he'll be at home. But he's still got he's got a lot of recovery to do.
Speaker 5: After that.
Speaker 6: I don't think he'll be on the air even for a segment, even for a few minutes, for probably probably till next week.
Speaker 5: But he's doing great. Man.
Speaker 6: The bottom is, he's recovering better than most people recover from this invasive surgery.
Speaker 18: Bro Well, he's tough, and he's tough as nails.
Speaker 6: He's tough as nails. I feel bad for him just sitting there. We just we all know that he's got to be doing something, like really, he's got to be doing something. So this has got to be very hard mentally.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, Well, to answer your question, we had a great opening, even with the Nuggets, Abs were playing on the seventh game and all this stuff. The Kentucky derby even affected us a little bit throughout the day, but it was really good. In fact, some people came back later in the day and they were in another bar and he said they met somebody who said, oh, we were at this little brewery here, and they told us about us, and they went there and said we got to go there. Seven well, sixteen beers now the seventeenth one we're going to brew. But what little brewery has sixteen selections? Almost not the quality old beer of their own beer, the quality you know, we only brew our beer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the quality is unbelievable. You you you really don't cut any corners at all. And the place is really cool looking, man. I was pretty impressed by it. It's probably about the smallest brewery I know of. You have a great outdoor area, of course, where a lot of people can go, but it's a little strange. So check this out, guys. He's got a license where he can only be open Saturdays from what time to what time?
Speaker 18: Steve every Saturday from May through October from two pm to nine pm. Now, we're not going to require reservations anymore. We tried doing that and you know a lot of.
Speaker 14: People carnfold like the things with the Nuggets games and.
Speaker 18: All that stuff. We recommend you do because it's you know, we can have twenty five people at a time. So if you if you reserve, you know, you guarantee you're gonna have a spot.
Speaker 14: If you go there and it happen to be full, I can't let you.
Speaker 5: Him until someone leaves, though, right, and.
Speaker 18: Tell somebody leaves, but I think it's gonna be you know, pretty safe to just show up. So we're doing walkings now this weekend. I'm gonna give away you know, you've heard of Colorado National Speedway of course, the NASCAR track, yep. Yeah, so I they still sell our beer. I still sponsor divisions out there out there for fifteen to twenty years or something.
Speaker 14: Super late model.
Speaker 18: We're I'm gonna be giving some VI T tickets away randomly throughout the day, no purchase necessary, from two to nine, and you know, we're just gonna have some fun and I'll probably have people spin a wheel, you know, and just you know, see if you know, just walk around and give tickets away once in a while. And we're gonna also, you know, like I said, get away from that reservation thing. So feel free to stop on and if you want.
Speaker 14: To make sure we're open, it's probably smart to look at our website.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 18: If something happens. We're rocking roll Back Time, Yeah, rock and rolled Dot Beer, and you know, we're we're just we're really looking forward to this whole.
Speaker 14: Season, and this is our first season to actually be.
Speaker 6: Saying in the brewery scene, the brewery scene. For folks out there that have never checked it out. It doesn't matter what kind of beer you like. You like beer he's going to have when you're gonna like but it's way different than the bar.
Speaker 18: What I mention? What can I mention?
Speaker 10: One more thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Go ahead, bro, Yeah, we're gonna be doing a corn hole tournament.
Speaker 14: We're gonna pick a day.
Speaker 18: And I was even I was actually going to ask you about that. I'm gonna do like pre paid VIP tickets. We're just gonna do twenty five people. We're gonna do twelve teams of two five hundred dollars first place, two hundred dollars second place. We're gonna go down there, give the you know admission that basically the enter level, the enter entry fee is going to be paid, you know, courprizes. Now, we're gonna have, you know, maybe catering, and we're gonna have a real fun time. So we're gonna try to gear it toward a lot of that stuff and special events and I may be with a help of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it, man, when you have something like that coming up. We love promoting local businesses. Steve and I appreciate you coming on. By the way, does everybody know what jingle Steve did? First of all, he does our intro, the open to our show is Steve, and then the tree farm. Probably the most recognized jingle in Colorado is Steve.
Speaker 5: So the other thing Steve does. If you're looking to get a jingle done, you can.
Speaker 6: Go to rock and Roll dot Beer rock and roll dot Beer not dot com and basically get his phone number call him up. But if you're a business that needs a jingle, this guy's he's the best. I mean, that's it, and his passion is beer. And I'm really glad he got this place open. I was really impressed by everything up there.
Speaker 5: And just check him out.
Speaker 13: Rock and rolled up Bear Baby, go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 2: Hi three three.
Speaker 6: Seven one three eight two five five don't forget.
Speaker 5: To check us out on YouTube. You can see the show behind the show.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of doing a lot of housekeepings since Tom and I were out basically the last four days.
Speaker 5: But I do want to tell you about water Pros.
Speaker 6: They're the guys man, Paul Thewaterman waterpros dot net. He's got a system right now for like thirty six hundred bucks. It's gonna get rid of the chlorine, it's going to soften the water, it's gonna get rid of the for ever chemicals in your entire house. It is not a point of use like under the sink. Your entire house has a benefit of great water only at water Pros. We've had their system now for a couple of years. Absolutely love it the best for less waterpros dot net. And as always, Frank Durant is the man. Frank is one of the best guys I know. He's the best realator I know. For Denver Metro, there's nobody better. This guy actually got us about fifty grand more than our same model was selling for in Red Hawk, which is in Castle Rock, same exact models. It was a track house and we sold it around twenty fourteen or fifteen. I forget to date, but I was terrified of what he wanted to list it for because it was below all the rest. But when it was said and done, and if you can see me on YouTube, I got a smile on my face because I was so amazed how much money he got us for that house. Frank Duran homes dot com and then of course doctor Joel Cherdak in studio with us. Doctor Joel. The weight loss stuff has been great for me, absolutely great. But learn about what you guys do for that hair restoration what do you actually call it? Where you do the stem cells and you do a transplant stem.
Speaker 7: Cell hair restoration with the transplant, and you.
Speaker 5: Guys are one of the few that do both like that, right.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I know there's some other clinics in the country that do it. I don't know of any in Colorado.
Speaker 5: In Colorado.
Speaker 6: And the reason you do them is because you were telling us some people, if they get a transplant, they could end up exactly back where they were pre transplant. In a matter of years, and that's a lot of money. But if you do the stem cells in conjunction with it, it actually creates a healthy scalp that can continue to grow hair.
Speaker 8: Right, the objective is to fix the environment that's causing the hair loss in the first place, or.
Speaker 5: If you do just a transplant, you might not be doing that.
Speaker 7: Right. The root cause of why the hair is falling out is not addressed.
Speaker 6: What's the worst case you ever seen. Can you take someone that's like, seriously just bald, maybe shaves their head.
Speaker 5: You can't do anything for that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Where you take the transplanted follicles from is from the back of.
Speaker 5: The head, So if you don't have that, you can't do it.
Speaker 8: Well, you have about a limited lifetime number of those, so we can. We can do a transplant over a fairly significant area like a big bald spot, or you know, if somebody's got just the sides of their hair and the top is completely bald, complete ball, we need some hair follicles.
Speaker 6: Like how many follicles would say, like a tennis ball size?
Speaker 18: Big?
Speaker 5: I mean is that like hundreds.
Speaker 7: Probably about one thousand and fifteen thousand.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, how long is it.
Speaker 6: Well, we'll talk a little bit about it. Listen, we got another hour coming up. We got some lines open. I want to hear from you. You've been ripped off taking advantage of three zero three Martino. Call right now three oh three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 13: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 1: Ripped off.
Speaker 3: So you don't have.
Speaker 2: Come, runs as fast as you can.
Speaker 3: Shooter's gonna help come man, This is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, Welcome my friends to the only show.
Speaker 6: If it's Kinmera here to solve problems, to answer your questions, take complaints. You've been ripped off for taking advantage of We've got a list to sports at referral list dot com and dang, we're proud of that. Think about this. These are people that not only have been background check, but they have signed our strict code of ethics, meaning we can get directly involved if something is going on. And that's just kind of why referral List works. It's been the original list for before any of the other ones. I think the only thing around prior might have been the BBB, but I'm not even sure of that on the internet.
Speaker 5: But here's the deal.
Speaker 6: If you have a problem with the company, if you have a bad landlord, if you got a bad root canal for that matter, we know who to call. If we can't help you right here, We'll get one of our experts on and we'll try to sink our teeth in it. Either get you your money back or do whatever we need to do. And I'm going to give you some examples of that in one second. But that phone number is three zero three Martino. That number works on and off the air. We also have helping Troubleshooter dot com and then of course three O three seven one three eight two five five or three oh three seven one three Talk Hilton Tell me about Hilton Deputy d By the way, Joel Chertak, Doctor Joel Cherdak joins us today in studio. Any questions you have for Denver region. I've been on their diet program now for five months, five months and three days, and I have lost over thirty pounds.
Speaker 5: It's remarkable. You don't think of food. How many? Hey, doc?
Speaker 6: How long is the average person on try zeppetide or some megutide?
Speaker 5: And I know I pronounced him wrong.
Speaker 6: I swear I will never pronounce any medication known demand.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: You know our average patient is on it? Well, we have patients that are on it continuously. They they stay on the maintenance though, and we have patients that'll go on for three or four months and then go off and be fine and potentially come back again.
Speaker 5: So so it just depends.
Speaker 7: It depends on the page.
Speaker 8: But it takes about three to four months to reach your weight loss goals.
Speaker 6: I know the medication slows down the processing of food. I know just from being on it. I don't have the food noise, I don't think of food, I feel hungry. I get the physical effect. It slows down digestion. Is there muscle memory, attached to it though, because now I'm used to eating maybe once a day. When I do get off of it, is my body Is my body still going to be used to it? Or is it or or will it be craving it? Does that make sense?
Speaker 7: Well, we get a kind of a It depends on the patient.
Speaker 6: We have a number of some people that use it and it changes their life forever simply because they keep doing good eating out.
Speaker 8: They get into the routine of eating the way that they their body has now learned to eat based on the medication that they take, and they just continue on with that.
Speaker 5: And on other people, you say they need that little maintenance.
Speaker 8: Those other people prefer to stay on a small maintenance, those to maintain where they are and they find sort of a happy medium there. Other patients go off for several months and then go back on again, and then go off for several months and go back on again. It really depends on what your personal weight loss goals are and also your financial resources because it's you know, it's not an inexpensive.
Speaker 5: Well, we talked about this in the first hour.
Speaker 6: I mean, I understand everybody's different there financially everybody. My god, there's people that have zero money, and there's people that have elon musk money. What I learned on it for three hundred a month is now when Susanna and I go out and we eat out a lot, literally our bills have the price because we're only ordering one meal to share. And I mean that is remark that has brought it down way, way more than the three hundred months I pay, right, I mean way more. In fact, it could be jeez, it might I probably saving six hundred a month, right, I mean that's kind of a weird way to look at it.
Speaker 7: Well, that's a good way to look at it.
Speaker 5: It's a good economic way to look at it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And you know.
Speaker 6: We talked about this. A lot of people are afraid of side effects. I haven't had any. Well, like I told you, my side effects is I don't think of food and I'm not hungry. That's a hell of a side effect for a diet drug. Yes, what was the one they had way back, guys?
Speaker 7: Fen Fin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, fen Fin? What would that do? They like wipe that stuff off the shelves, off the shelves, you know, yeah, because it would speed up.
Speaker 8: It was cocaine based. It's an amphetamine derivative. So you know, if you know anyone who's ever been on meth or cocaine, did they legally sell that? Well, they just had, you know, a patent and the drug was approved for that purpose by that.
Speaker 5: That was a hell of a diet pill, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're struck, not die yet, it's.
Speaker 5: A hell of a dieting pill.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as a die yeah. Yeah. Not the safest drug, not the cleanest true.
Speaker 6: So that kind of stuff with weight loss, there's nothing in that and those there's nothing like that.
Speaker 8: Completely different, completely different drug, completely different mechanism of action. This mimic your body's own hormone that tells you that you're full. It doesn't put a bunch of you know, meth.
Speaker 7: Like speed in your body to keep you to keep you from wanting to eat too.
Speaker 5: You could buy it like a King supers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and look at how skinny the tweakers are in the streets of Denver, so it's obviously working.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 18: You know, that's just.
Speaker 8: Another added benefit to the advent of these these molecules and these drugs is that you know, people don't have to go that route.
Speaker 7: It's a lot safer, it's a lot better for you, it's a lot healthier for you.
Speaker 6: Well, it's people that are even pre diabetes. You lose weight all of a sudden, your diabetes or your pre diabetes.
Speaker 5: Is under control. It's it's really incredible.
Speaker 8: Actually, there's a number of people that are on the drug that use it for anti aging effects in microdose.
Speaker 5: What do you mean anti aging?
Speaker 7: What's a microdose?
Speaker 8: So there are patients out there that take significantly less, like maybe a tenth to you know, one twentieth to a tenth of what the recommended dose would be for weight loss, and it takes care of sugar regulation in your body over the long term. And it's really the build up of sugar in your body that has the most deliterious effects on aging.
Speaker 7: So it helps preserve yourselves.
Speaker 8: There's more and more of this research coming out all the time about how you know, these drugs are relatively new, Yeah, they are, and as time goes by, we're starting to find out more and more of the health benefits that people are getting from these drugs and less about less. You know, there's not anything out there about people having any kind of emergency situations. I mean, there's the rare, rare, rare side effects like you would get with anything, even over the counter drugs anything. But as far as you and as far as what we've seen, there's there's there's just a lot of health benefits, anti aging.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think you kind of covered over the count.
Speaker 5: Is there any uh, prescription drugs that you should be shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: Taken if you're on semi blue tight or what marks.
Speaker 8: On, Well, we go through that in your patient intake form. You're going to list the drugs and actor we're going to go through it. There's some conditions that are pretty rare that you wouldn't want to take this drug if you had the condition. Give us one multiple endocrine neoplasia, which is basically you know, can't you do not have that immadullary thyroid cancer which you got it.
Speaker 7: It's pretty rare as well.
Speaker 6: But we screened for that stuff, screen for all of it, and then of course you ask what other medications? Ay, so round, I mean, it's the intake is like an intake of any doctor's office. They get every piece of pertinent information, right you can imagine.
Speaker 7: We also want to screen out for patients that have body dysmorphia.
Speaker 6: Do you have people ever like one of your questions is like, how much do you weigh in your height? I mean, do you ever have people you're like, there's no way I'm putting you on this. You weigh eighty pounds.
Speaker 8: Right, Like I was saying, we screen out people with body dysmorphia. You have to fit within within the BMI.
Speaker 5: What's the biggest you've seen?
Speaker 6: Have you had a patient, for example, four hundred that's now it, I don't know, three hundred or two hundred.
Speaker 8: Yes, we've had patients that are over three hundred pounds that have cut their weight in half.
Speaker 6: In half, yes, so one hundred, Oh my god, that's like probably normal weight for anybody, right, one hundred and sixty pounds whatever.
Speaker 8: That's not your average patient. No, but but we have seen those kind of dramatic results.
Speaker 5: What's average results?
Speaker 6: Listen to this one first month first month average No, I'm going to say, I'm thinking of myself. Of course, average weight loss. You probably do it by percentage, right, average weight loss in first ninety.
Speaker 7: Days, twenty to thirty percent.
Speaker 6: Think of that, Think of that twenty to thirty percent. And d you've asked this question before. How about people that have that they're not obese, but they're not typical where they want to be. That last ten or fifteen pounds that those pounds it no matter what you try, you can't seem to get.
Speaker 9: Rid of, Like the final fifteen around the belt line. Eric got the most stubborn fat there ever, and.
Speaker 8: As you get older, it becomes even more stubborn to get rid of. And we have a lot of patients in that category. In the lot of times, those patients will go on for a three or four month course gets where they want to be, and it gets rid of that extra weight, if you will, that little spare tire that we all get as we get older.
Speaker 6: We know a family friend and one of their kids now the kids like round thirty now, So you don't only think like I said, teenage or anything had liposuction done. At one point I didn't realize this. If you have liposuction done, it pulls out like whatever creates fat in that area along with the fat and that area you really won't get fat again in. But other areas of your body start taking on that fat, so you get it pushed out of your belly.
Speaker 5: It might go to your thighs, or it might go to your butt or something like that.
Speaker 7: Did you know that. No, I didn't.
Speaker 6: It's fascinating to me, like, I don't know if they kill it, because now I don't know what they would do to where you can't store fat there anymore. I don't know the medical term for that, but it definitely works for that. Ain's got a question for you, Doc, go ahead, Shane.
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, when you were talking earlier about some of the benefits of anti aging and stuff, I had heard while back that there were some benefits being noticed by people that had I don't remember both specifically fatty liver, but some of the liver problems or other organ problems that were starting to heal themselves or be cleaned up by these type of drugs, and it was like a side effect. Can you guys comment on that a little bit.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll let you talk to because you're going to know better. But I know this for a fact, not because of me, but because of somebody fatty liver. If it's not alcohol related, if it's purely weight. In other words, a lot of people that weigh three and four hundred pounds, they do have a fatty liver, and because this drug will bring down ultimately your weight I assume it's going to get rid of the fat on your liver as well.
Speaker 8: Right, it's called this real fat. Fat around your organs is called this real fat uh, and it has a direct correlation on lifespan. So anything that's going to reduce your overall fat is going to reduce the fat around your organs and help your organs find chain healthier.
Speaker 7: In addition to that, what medical.
Speaker 8: Science is showing us more and more as time goes on, is that the real enemy and the real real you know, aging effects in creation and the cause of inflammation is sugar. Sugar intake in the form of carbohydrates, in the form of processed sugars.
Speaker 7: That's really what.
Speaker 8: Really accelerates aging in people. So anything that you're gonna do that's going to reduce sugar. I mean, this was an anti diabetic drug originally, so its original purpose is to reduce sugar in the body. So anything that reduces sugar in the body over the long term is going to have really good anti aging effects.
Speaker 7: And that's really the big picture, Shane.
Speaker 5: Are you thinking of it? I mean, I mean you've been reading up on it and seeing the benefits. I mean, are you thinking about getting on it or.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 22: I had thought about it in the path and then I just got to dismissed it and bring out about it until I heard your show.
Speaker 6: You should really try it, man, I never thought i'd do it. I never thought i'd do it. It really is remarkable.
Speaker 5: It works.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the bottom line. You don't think food, you don't feel hungry.
Speaker 5: It just works. You are you guys still doing the half price deal.
Speaker 7: We're doing half price off the first month.
Speaker 6: First month through one hundred and fifty bucks or one hundred and forty seven to fifty or whatever it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well we have you pay for the first two months on front of the first month of those two months is half off and we're doing that until the end of this month, the end of match.
Speaker 5: Shane, I would take them up on it. Well, let me ask you had any other questions or was at it? No, that's it, guys, Thank you, awesome, Thanks for the call.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: Three oh three seven, one three eight two, five to five. I got to take this break. We're gonna come back talk Hilton. Just give me a little tease on it. This thing, this packet of paper these people sent us that looks like a contract on a new home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, here's the teas.
Speaker 9: When does the contract for a new credit card become an actually completed purchase of a timeshare?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 13: Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer next Well Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're contenth time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 13: You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 5: All right, three oh three seventy one, three eight two five five three oh three Martino. Okay, let's see what we're doing here. Hilton, Hilton, this person, what's her name? De Mark.
Speaker 9: The lady's name is Hannah, And we got a call last week when John Fuller was here, from her dad, and he told us a story that started pretty normal, which is that Hannah went to Las Vegas and uh bought a time share from Hilton Grade Vacation and wants to get out of it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: That part sounds kind of normal and didn't seem surprising.
Speaker 7: But where his story took a really weird turn is when.
Speaker 9: We asked him what she thought she was signing because she was surprised by her commitment to a timeshare.
Speaker 5: She's wait, she's claiming that she didn't know she was buying a timeshare.
Speaker 9: Well, according to her dad's call, she thought she was signing up for a credit card. And that was such a weird turn in the story's timeline that we said, well, we got to see the.
Speaker 7: Paperwork and this, well guess what.
Speaker 9: Guess what half a pound of paper is sitting here on our desk.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, us collection documents. Yeah, please acknowledge this purchase is US collection.
Speaker 16: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: This sounds like, yeah, there's an enormous stack of paperwork that vacations. Yeah, Hilton Grand vasion. She bought a timeshare, she bought a time shod, she get a credit card. At least she did get a credit card. She did, but you won't believe the tie in. I did not expect to see this. What is the Well, so you got to listen to the rest of the backstory. Please last summer, Hannah and her significant other went to Las Vegas to celebrate her twenty first birthday and on the following day with a tremendous hangover. According to Hannah, they were ushered into some sort of a sales spiel for Hilton Grand Vacation, for a free breakfast, for a free something, so I'm not really sure. At one point the paperwork began to be signed, but as you can see, there's an enormous number of signatures, and.
Speaker 5: Then it's like buying a house.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, actually, I mean it technically kind of is right. You're buying fractional ownership.
Speaker 5: If we get in law group on.
Speaker 9: No, but that's big good part. That's because I really wanted to get your advice on this matter. So in this stack of paperwork, Hannah ended up buying this time share. She also signed up for an American Express card, which was provided by the sales reps for this Hilton Grand vacation. Those are collection noticed.
Speaker 5: This is just an amazing Well she let this go a while.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so so what happened?
Speaker 23: That was her twenty first birthday twenty first or twenty six, twenty first birthday, and in Las Vegas and a hangover. So it's not a recipe for success in any stress.
Speaker 5: Legacy to wake up married by Elvis.
Speaker 9: So what happened was in this process they also signed her up for this branded American Express card with the idea that they're going to charge her time share monthly fees to this American Express card and she's going to be on the hook to America. So now Amex is on her. At some point, Hannah kind of came to her sensus she doesn't want to she wants to get out of it. So unfortunately she didn't even make any payments on the American Express card.
Speaker 5: These are some of these are pretty old.
Speaker 9: I mean she goes back to last summer. Yeah, this goes back to last summer. That's when the second How much was.
Speaker 5: It a month or a year? For the time I'm shared? Do you do the numbers?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, it looked like it was about somewhere in the two hundreds per month initially. And then I saw a collection letter from Hilton and it said that because her payment method is now being declined, her monthly rate has changed, presumably to a higher amount, and her monthly interest payments on this time share.
Speaker 5: Have also she do for a living.
Speaker 9: I didn't get that far. I didn't ask because my you know, entire focus on this is can we help her get out of this?
Speaker 6: Well, we can help her get out, but not in the way I think you're thinking. I mean, man, she this is like buying a house. She signed everything here, but you don't get indeed.
Speaker 9: But but Mark, here's another tragic turn of events. In the stack of paperwork, I found this.
Speaker 7: Let me look at this.
Speaker 5: Timeshare notice of cancelation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she had five days to undo this deal.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: Had she sobered up within the five days and actually read and maybe you read this document on the flight back, she had a chance to get out of it.
Speaker 5: I think her buy in I thought I saw twenty one thousand? Did you not dig into that?
Speaker 9: I didn't really dig into the total price because that was outside the scope of what I wanted to do, which just find out how the hell does somebody get out of a time ship?
Speaker 5: Well, i'll tell you.
Speaker 6: Finn Law Group, Kelly, can you try to get to fin Law Group on generally? I can get him on pretty quick. Let's hold on, we'll come back. I'm going to ask him a couple questions. One Hilton Grand vacations easy to get out of, not easy to get out of. We're going to find out some of these people you can just get rid of them. The problem is she never paid her initial investment. Generally speaking, you would buy in for whatever, say twenty thousand in monthly payments for five years or whatever it is. Then you still have to pay x amount to use it every year, whatever that is, or however amount of points it is.
Speaker 9: In the cleaning charge and everything out in charge.
Speaker 6: But then the worst thing people don't calculate is special assessments. If you have a Hilton sitting in Cancun and a storm comes through and blows the roof off, all the owners, all these fractional owners that truly don't know anything, are hit with a special assessment, and all of a sudden, oh my god, you might have to cough up twenty grand and you agreed to it in this stack of paperwork the size of your fist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because it's like buying a condo, right, it's.
Speaker 5: Like buying a condo, but at least a condo. You have a deed with this. You have nothing.
Speaker 6: You can't borrow against it, You can't take a second out you can barely sell it, to be quite honest. So let's find out what Finn has to say.
Speaker 13: Right after this, go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com.
Speaker 5: You don't pay a cent until you're content.
Speaker 13: Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance pain too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: Man time Share, time Share, time Share the public offering statement of the US collection. This is Hilton Grand Vacations. This is uh something we hear about all the time. I was telling everybody there was a period of time, Suzanna, and I'm going to go to one of our.
Speaker 5: Experts on the referral list. Hey, Mike Finn, how are you been man? Longtime note talks, Sir.
Speaker 12: It's been a while, my friend, and I'm doing pretty darn good. Thank you. How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm doing very good? This poor person isn't.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 6: First of all, the story's a little concocted. And here's what I mean about it. Apparently it's the guy's daughter. She was twenty one, she's in Las Vegas. I'm looking at the paperwork. She signed every thing. Man, it's like buying a small community.
Speaker 5: I mean, the.
Speaker 6: PaperWorks, you know, a thumb, a thumb thick. And she also signed up for a credit card, and the credit card payment was going to be basically, I'm sorry, the timeshare payment was going to be made on the new Amex. Is that something that happens all the time, Mike.
Speaker 12: Yes, it is, and it's it's not uncommon at all that way, somebody can walk out without any cash out of pocket, Yeah, and supposedly own a timeshare until the bill comes in. And usually you don't have any payments for the first six months, so you're well past your recision period. You're well passed any period of time where they would even contemplate taking it back. And there you go. You got your credit card, and you got your resort payment, and you can maybe have a maintenance payment on top of that.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So on seven twenty one, this was probably her first payment on that brand new credit card. They countered the credit card and process. Did I think all in the same day. That's amazing two nine and eighty eight bucks. I'm not sure.
Speaker 12: It's amazing when you know when you know that there, Yeah, there's an agreement with the where the resort would pick up any any loss. Yeah, if it wasn't paid. So if you get you get credit instantly, and it's not even your credit, it's the resources credit. So that's how they do it so quickly.
Speaker 6: That that's I didn't know that. I mean, that's crazy. And then of course I'm looking at a I guess you could call it a perspective, but it's not. It's the Oh they actually do call it a perspective purchaser, and it says in big red letters all the way down the perspective purchaser should read this report before signing any paper. And it is about as bold read as it gets. And it's a book, and the book is basically telling you, uh, you know, this is a timeshare and you're going to pay it till the day you die. Hey, let's let just talk about Hilton in general. Hilton Grand Vacations. Are these guys easy to get out of? Hard to get out of. How do you generally get out of a Hilton one. I know you guys do this for people, but are they hard to work with?
Speaker 5: Give us a skinny on these guys.
Speaker 12: It's getting it's getting harder. There was a time before they merged with Diamonds, about four years ago, where they were they weren't that difficult to deal with. Since they merged with Diamonds, we assumed that they would maintain their policies. But apparently a number of the Diamond Resort executives became executives at Hilton Boy and they're apparently running the show now. And it's not easy. It's a battle. It's a battle that we engage in. We do get people out consistently, and we do have a lot of Hilton clients. It's not it's not an easy process, but it's a it's really it's really kind of a poker game. You kind of just have to to your carge until it's time to play them, and you kind of have to wear them down, and it's you know, it's a process.
Speaker 6: She said she was twenty one at the time she was in Las Vegas, just turned twenty one, and apparently she woke up pretty hungover. I'm not sure if she woke up married or not by Elvis, but she woke up hungover. I think she got a free breakfast. She agreed for one hour in exchange for whatever was free, and then she signed or it appears as if she signed on every dotted line here. I really don't see any out. Here's the purchase price I was looking for this. The annual percentage rates only ten percent. The finance charges twelve thousand, the amount financed twenty thousand, total of payments thirty two thousand. Total sales price because her down payment they conveniently.
Speaker 5: Did on her credit card.
Speaker 6: After that, the total amount little thing is thirty four and seventy five. So typically, until you pay that much, it's almost impossible to get out. I mean, can we Is it generally like that? In other words, I could understand if you paid the initial price and wanted to get out, they might take it back and resell it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 12: Well, the argument is that is that they made plenty of money on the deal, so why not? Not always true? And we don't recommend that our clients pay anything because she hasn't start paying. Well, that would be our typical client. Her biggest problem is going to be the credit reporting issue.
Speaker 6: Well, it kills because not only forget about Hilton, I mean AMEX is coming after at this point.
Speaker 12: Yep. Yeah, we have a shot. We have a shot at negotiating with AMEX. We have done it successfully in the past. If we can file this view with AMEX within ninety days of the purchase July, yeah.
Speaker 14: We're past that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but perhaps negotiated settlement with AX.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, how does a bankruptcy work. Let's say she's twenty one. Well, it doesn't matter. I mean, she got herself into this doesn't really matter. I guess it does matter.
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't know. Does it matter if you're twenty one or is it eighteen?
Speaker 12: Yeah, twenty one is certainly the age of consent everywhere in all of the states. Eighteen maybe Alaska, I'm not sure of that, but certainly twenty one is definitely.
Speaker 5: How about in Mexico, where a lot of these go.
Speaker 12: Oh no, don't send that poor girl of Mexico. You know what happened. You know what happened in Mexico. Those poor people from Saginaw, Michigan got stuck there for two months in jail. No you don't want to go there.
Speaker 5: What happened? No, tell me about pad real quick.
Speaker 12: What happened, my goodness, gracious. A couple that had consulted with us with this resort, and we had exchanged some communication. We were able to get the credit cardacter company to cancel the credit card.
Speaker 5: And they threw them in jail.
Speaker 12: They threw them in jail for fraud. Of course, it didn't help that the couple got back on a plane while this dispute was still essentially going on, and then went back to canclude. That didn't help this shits.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god, what are they? A glutton for punishment? That's insane?
Speaker 12: Apparently so. And the guy as a mail his assageant with the Michigan State Police.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I went listen to this man. I went live in Cabo San Lucas. I was walking up in tables at the hard Rock. I've got it on, I think on our YouTube channel, and I am going up and warning people at the hard Rock what's going on here and just what a bad deal it is and ask about special assessments.
Speaker 5: I did that in Mexico. And listen to this man.
Speaker 12: We're grateful to have you back.
Speaker 2: My presents.
Speaker 6: I did not realize until about an hour after doing this, where I had multiple very large people wanting to talk to me, like in a private area, and I just refused to go. But I also made some calls at that point, and you're right, I did feel kind of lucky to get home just the last thing, just because of time restraint. Here, Mike, if she doesn't, if she doesn't own a house, if she falls under bankruptcy protection, meaning she'd qualify for a Chapter seven her or anybody else, not a chapter eleven, not a thirteen. I mean, I'm sorry forget about eleven, either a thirteen or a seven. If she qualifies, like she doesn't have enough equity in her house, her car, she can still keep her car, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Can you get rid of it?
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's an income qualification too. It's not that's right to be assets versus liabilities. But now her income has to be like below the the well no.
Speaker 6: No, no, But I'm saying, if she doesn't have a job, and this is where we're at, doesn't have assets, can bankruptcy actually also be an exit?
Speaker 12: It can possibly, but I don't recommend it number one, because bankruptcy may not get her out of her time share, because it may cancel some of the indebtedness that she'll still be an owner, and at some point in time the maintenance, trees and everything else is going to catch up with her. It doesn't get her out, and the hit she's going to take credit wise for bankruptcy is worse than the hits she'll take by not paying these obligations. She's probably better off not going into bankruptcy. But I've done some bankruptcy long in my career. I stay up with what's going on, and I will certainly console her. And if I think that she should talk to a bankruptcy attorney, a local one, because bankruptcy is a very local thing, I would certainly tell her.
Speaker 10: To do that.
Speaker 6: And I have no idea, I literally have no idea any of her situation there. We talked to her debt, so Mike, I do appreciate it. And everybody listening. That's a Finn law group. These guys are actually attorneys. In fact, Mike Finn of course, uh the main guy there, but he's got a stack of attorneys working for him.
Speaker 5: This is what they do.
Speaker 6: They talk time share, They get you out of timeshare free consultations. You can send them over the paperwork, send them over whatever you have, or just call them up and go, do I have a chance in hell of getting out of and then explain what happened. These guys are great people and their attorneys they're not some weird agency that tries to negotiate. These guys can file lawsuits. These guys have been there and they have done that. Eight five five three four six eight five two nine Finnlawgroup dot com fi n n Finn Lawgroup dot com.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back