Speaker 1: H she says, baby ba if someone.
Speaker 2: Else calling me you babe, I do you like a wad.
Speaker 1: A bear? The sound? M h.
Speaker 3: Yeahm m h m hm hm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? What's up? How is everybody doing today? Welcome back to the cane on my name of the groove and I'm going up as the dude. What's up?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: It's someone a jovy pusy.
Speaker 1: Just being in the die.
Speaker 4: Goodbye so big to me, homa.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How was ever going doing today? H m hm? So something got paid on? Mhm live? I'm live? What's the Oh that's my No, you can have them all, dude. I don't some of that thods. I don't trust what they're made of because I don't read Turkey or Turkish. Yeah, if you want to come up to j and yeah, what's something is? Where'd you go? No? Uh yeah it's yours? T J? Hey, what's up t J?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I haven't seen you in a couple of days. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We just went over Becca's uncle's house chilling and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up? Nothing much, just dealing with nothing in particular. God to be kidding. Yeah, yeah, but I hope everybody is staying say today, yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait do much. We went out earlier with where we went to Walmart.
Speaker 7: Uh, took some pizza for dinner. Yeah, just chilling out do Hey, are are you watching n XT?
Speaker 5: I've seen some I've seen some of the stuff on Twitter. I know the Hardy's lost and.
Speaker 1: The heart. Yeah, the Hardys are going are depending on their belt their next team belts. Yeah. But the thing is, it's like the Hardys are old, are like in their forties, and they're still doing stuff like like they're they're in twenties.
Speaker 8: Right right, Especially Jeff, I've seen just do some crazy shit earlier, still jumping off doing ship. Yeah, it's crazy that he's not gotten like severely injured doing the ship he's done.
Speaker 5: I think, like the only injury I don't really ever seen him get broke.
Speaker 1: The fire work entrance. The firework incent that happened in two thousand and eight is the worst thing I saw him go through.
Speaker 8: Like, I think he's like the one thing I've seen him like he like like where he like legit got hurt where he broke his leg righting dirt flakes and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, there's actually there's there's a there's a clip of him doing a country song. Yeah. Uh, him doing in color by Jimmie Johnson.
Speaker 5: But uh, okay.
Speaker 1: So so I just want to say this when I refer to TJ. When I talk about Granny and let me I refer, I mean that's Granny's room. Groom name is t J. I'm not meaning t J. Ben. I mean when I say t J, I either mean t J Benny. But I always but was great apt sometimes that's call him TJ. And people's thought I refer to you. Hello, Jacob, what's going on? Jake?
Speaker 9: How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Man? Hey, this is t J.
Speaker 9: By the way, Jake, I think I met TJ. I'm doing good. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: So you had so you had you had Andy what on your show?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: He came on for a second the other day, but he kicking him off right away.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the story.
Speaker 9: Oh I was there, man, it was on your long stream, and it was it was.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be an eight hour stream, but four and a half hours. Hello.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm just adjusting my camera and turning to not h.
Speaker 1: Uh the four and a half hour mark. Andy what started criticizing Jonathan Jonathon Clark, whose four Law Enforcement was also on Doctor Phil And you saw that, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And then I also heard him say the N word four times. Yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So people forget that. Why why I don't like Andy? What Jacob knows?
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, I was there.
Speaker 1: And by the way, and then the second part of the stream that next day we did three and a half hours. That was the first time we ever met Lenny len Me came on here, came.
Speaker 9: On here, shout out to let me hope she's doing well.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, So I'm I'm trying to stay neutral, trying to stay neutral, like yeah, because I don't want to start anything Granny. If I take Granny's side, let me mad if Lemmy, if I take I'm always gonna take Lindy side.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's easier just to It's it's because I've been and I've said the same thing to Granny. It's just I just don't like when there's kids involved with internet stuff, you know what I mean. That's those are the only people. Those are the only people I'm actually worried about inside of this or their kids, because those are the ones that are getting drags through the month.
Speaker 9: This whole thing.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is is is his alcoholism. I've actually have had the jot. My dad was an alcoholic. Yeah, and I've dealt with alcoholism and my dad. You know that, t J. You know how I how I had to deal with it. Yeah. T J knew me through, knew me about the TJ has known me longer than I've been I have been streaming excuse me teachers my own. The teacher is the only person that's seen me, seen me at one of the worst times in my life, some of the worst.
Speaker 9: Time to have people around, Uh, stick around.
Speaker 1: You, you know what I mean? Or they they're always the good and the bad. You know Chris, you know, Chris always wanted, always wanted to take never wanted me to have a good time. It was usually him playing jokes and Chris peeps and also Chris jib Chris Jibb made a lot of money today on on b defens.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 10: I remember when when Bobby wasn't talking to you. I remember when everybody always tries to push you to the side. I've always been there for you, man, whether we stuff or not, I've always I've always looked up and the.
Speaker 1: Problem for me was I've tried to respect people. I lost friendships. And I'll tell you this. The people when I when I the last time, the last time I broke up with with GP, people were dla were congratulating me until they did a good thing. But the thing is I did it because I wanted. I didn't want no drama. Ill I told.
Speaker 10: Or you're not responsible for what your guests say for the most part, Like you don't always know what they're gonna say, and you don't have to agree with everything they say.
Speaker 9: You know, they can say some stuff you don't agree with.
Speaker 10: I mean, I just got back from uh the ice protests in Chicago, and I was given given gonzo shit because I only got uh seventy thousand views on the video. Today, I'm like, yeah, my numbers are going down a little bit. It was a it was one hundred and fifty thousand last weekend. Well actually closer to two hundred thousand, but yeah, staying busy doing the ice facility stuff every Saturday has uh I mean talking to a lot of different people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so today I did a I did a song. I put up a song about about Robby Rain. I put it on YouTube and stuff. YouTube didn't give me flag about it, but Twitter thought it because I mentioned in the video in the tweet romy Rain Okay was an adult film star. I got flag. I got a warning because of that. It was it was didn't know, have no sex, it didn't have no new d, it had nothing in it. And but thing is, and the thing is, I'm not I did just a song for Alex Jones. I'm not gonna post it on YouTube, and he's doing his water pipe.
Speaker 9: I can listen to you.
Speaker 11: I just didn't want to do it on the screen. I'm trying to screen for you, Yeah, and putting me in it.
Speaker 9: Well, you're my favorite screen saver. I mean, if I have to pick one, it's Jake and a steel toe ship.
Speaker 1: I actually still have one of those, do you? Yeah? But but who did the who who did the video the photo of me and let me kissing?
Speaker 9: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't make poto or was it all Jim.
Speaker 9: You'll have to ask them about that. I'm not. I'm not here to divulge secrets, the dealings.
Speaker 1: Behind the Bobby Nick said it with Jim.
Speaker 9: Bobby Nick said it with Jip. Yeah, but yeah, No, I thought it was. I.
Speaker 10: I was like, all right, Jake's not going to be upset about this photo. I don't think you were. I don't think you were upset about that one. I could understand you not wanting to be in all the thumbnails, but I mean the thumbnail.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's not about it. It's it's you know, it's every time that they get of me, they put they put me in one of the thumbnails.
Speaker 9: Or did you did you save the Lemmy one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, I said that one screen. I said a screenshot to her and says I'm not responsible. I said, I said, I took a screenshot of it and said it to her and said I'm not responsible for this. And she says, she said she knew, she didn't think.
Speaker 9: She didn't think you made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so I want to also want to bring up the fact that I want to I want to say this, who who would be in who would be in your m M A mount rushmore of all time, of all time? Yeah?
Speaker 9: And so what is that four or five?
Speaker 1: Four four?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go uh Anderson Silva, I'm gonna go Kabib nor met Off, I'll go John Jones and Jones yeah, you can't go wrong with Bonus Jones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I have to think about the fourth one. Those are those are probably my top three.
Speaker 1: So my my four has to I have to say the four has to be Matt Hughes, Tino Martiz, Chut Ladell and and and Grace and one of the Graces and Worce Gracy.
Speaker 9: Uh hoys, hoys is the best Gracie.
Speaker 1: Horse Crazy also pronounced.
Speaker 9: It with an h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you know that one of them is married to uh Eve Torres from w.
Speaker 5: W Oh, yeah, you're right. Way I forgot about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I remember I'm and also and here's there's a little knowledge about it. Here's a little some the guy that remember Mark Hunt, I do I I So he strained with one of my friends and I asked him, what do you think about brot Liz and going back and there he said, And my friend was like, I'm not gonna ask him that question.
Speaker 10: Well he's he's fucking pissed about Brock coming in and testing positive for their fight. Like that's that is some bullshit On the UFC side, They gotta they can't be sending in real fighters in there with with somebody like Brock who's all fucking roted out.
Speaker 9: He failed his uh his second drug test, and.
Speaker 1: Then for a while they're letting him, you know, and the thing is there him Russell guys, while he's rot it up.
Speaker 9: Are you talking about it? Are you talking about it in w W E?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean that's fine, that's more orchestrated. But when it comes to a real fight, No, I don't want I don't want people doing that. There's a lot of people wrote it up.
Speaker 1: So one of the problems I've had with with people, like I've heard people say, oh, I need steroids. I've actually have had. I've heard people say they needed while steroids. I'm like, I'm like, I don't do steroids. I don't. I don't want to put chemicals in my body that can fucking kill me.
Speaker 9: Steroids Steroids aren't necessarily bad for you. It depends on what you're taking them forward.
Speaker 1: Are you remember do we remember Chrispin? Wah?
Speaker 9: Well, that's that's a different situation. Like let me give you a good example. Say you get like ash or something like poison ivy or something like that, and you're.
Speaker 10: Starting to spread all over your body, they'll do is they'll give you a an over the counter steroid that'll help you fight off the spread of the infection.
Speaker 9: Steroids is not necessarily bad for you. It's just.
Speaker 1: Experts. We're not medical experts talking.
Speaker 5: My girl has a inhalo with a steroid and it actually prolonged.
Speaker 9: That's what a sea pack is. A seapack for people that have asthma. That's a that's an inhalent steroid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna say this out loud. It's like when I got stun by by they went and gave me a stero, think gave me a steroid to to to embod itot it or something.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I don't think people should use like animal steroids and stuff like that. I think that's the people do that.
Speaker 1: I've actually had people. I've seen people do ket.
Speaker 9: Me, So, is it keademy? Is it ked of mean the date race drug or whatever?
Speaker 1: Ken? The is the horse tranquilizer.
Speaker 9: This is the horse regulator. Okay, Well, I remember g HB is something that a lot of bodybuilders use to help them sleep. I guess, and I didn't. I didn't realize this.
Speaker 10: And it has to do their recovery as well, yeah, so I didn't know it was really common in like the weightlifting and bodybuilding community.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, by the way, I just want to let people know that I didn't get a lot might getting a lot of sleep because I got a little little kit in.
Speaker 9: The deal with Oh night, you got a new cat. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm also by the way, Chad just put out I got said. This is Chad says, I got hit with the community outline by because I showed a picture of Rainbow shooting a gun. The good news is I want to be a pill right away, but won't be able to live stream on YouTube for a few days and meantime, follow my rumble just in case.
Speaker 9: I showed some snipers on a roof. They didn't. They didn't stop me from streaming tonight. There are snipers on the roof behind us. There's three of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's just he's got he's got haters. He's got haters that hate him. Chad Jimok said they might have reported him for it, but you know, I want to I want to also bring this up. So Bolan's brother is worth two hundred thousand, is worth a lot of money.
Speaker 9: I can't imagine any Bollant's family is worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Uh, Bolan inherited two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Brother like like life insurance. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: No, no, No, Timmy Jones owned some storage units and I and some property. Bolan has two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean from somebody passing away. That's a different thing. That's not like there.
Speaker 1: That that's in inherent inheritage. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, I know what you're saying. I was just saying that. That doesn't mean I thought that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a joke. I thought it was a joke that Timmy John died or it's some gravy.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, No, I didn't hear about it. You just said it.
Speaker 1: Uh, I had the our boys are uh boys up and uh up in Indiana has been coming in here and tell me about it. The surb ops, turbops and serbs.
Speaker 9: You guys friends again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, So I just want to say, uh, all right, are you hungry? Yeah, but I want to say that I do care about people. You know what that is the difference between the pro and a rookie. And by the way, guess what Granny got partnered.
Speaker 10: H I think I was actually telling Granny about this. I think he's going through his rock O face at the moment and he doesn't realize it. Uh Rocco also thought he was getting a lot of attention and everybody liked him. And it turns out that probably a lot more people hate watching Granny and waiting for the train wreck.
Speaker 1: Uh Me, I watch him. I watch him, but I just turned off Chat and I don't chat and his chat. I just sit there and watch him because I love a good trainer. I love a good dove.
Speaker 9: Surpile most people, he doesn't realize he's the loco in the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you want to hear something funny is like I started watching Lemmy Moore and over There and Lemmy Chat more because Lemmy treats me with respect.
Speaker 10: I actually just like, uh, I'd like her content more because I don't like dabblevers stuff. I think the dabble verse is kind of boring. Yeah, ran into a guy today that is stuttering John's twin.
Speaker 1: Though, Dude, I really so. I stopped hearing about the dabble verse when they they when they were like when they were when I just want people to stop stop the bullshit with you know, the double the Shuli's and you know stutter By the way, stuttering John Melendez was right about a lost They both need to have. They needed, they need, they don't need, they need Judge Wapner the to take this case. Jacob Uh uh yeah.
Speaker 9: Heard Joe's just need they need. Yeah, you said judge needs to take the case.
Speaker 1: Take the case or stone cold Steve Austin, Delbert that was that was that was. That was not a Delbert cartoon. Delbert got pregnant and Judge done cole Steve Austin took the case. Yeah, listen, because this is this is all with Joe, this is and here's the thing. Who cares about it? Who cares? Stuttering John was irrelevant since the nineties, since Howard Stern. Stuttering John hasn't been relevant. Stuttering John hasn't been relevant since nineteen nineties.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I feel the same way about uh, just Howard Stern in general. I just don't understand how there's a whole community around people that were just guests.
Speaker 1: On his Oh. By the way, by the way, I just want to show you this, I got I gotta. I feel a little stupid, But I got a book.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: The new Howiston book? That Howiston Comes Again book? Oh nice, I can actually.
Speaker 5: My damn medicine.
Speaker 1: All right, love brother? Nice?
Speaker 6: Back to you to man.
Speaker 1: Yeah later, brother, this was this book? Hold on, I'm looking at I'm looking for the looking at the the date I bought this book off of Amazon.
Speaker 9: Sorry, going to how much should you? How much did you end up having to pay for it?
Speaker 1: Going to see Gray Stern? Sorry, I'm looking at some of the stuff.
Speaker 9: Oh you're good. Yeah much pay for the book?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? She's actually he's they're actually asleep.
Speaker 9: But hello, yeah, can you hear me? H?
Speaker 1: Crap? Hold on?
Speaker 10: Can anybody else hear me? Or is it just me hearing myself? I think myself is still working to the best of my knowledge. I hope everybody's doing well. Shout out to Misfit Nation podcast. Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, it knocked out my audio.
Speaker 9: No, you're good.
Speaker 10: Streaming art has been doing that when people go on and off screen. I haven't feared doing it, but h it's been happening on my streams too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I when I kick somebody from the studio and they leave the studio, the knocked out my audio.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, I've seen it happen. It's kind of weird trying to find this guy.
Speaker 10: I wanted to show you this guy that I ran into today because that you would tell me he looks like stuttering John.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But I almost got jumped by somebody today. Wanted to They wanted to fight me.
Speaker 1: Hey you can. Hey, you you can stream this by the way I can stream what. Uh no, not not right now if you if you want to, you can't, but just let you know.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, I know I can't. I just I don't. I don't like to do it unless you're.
Speaker 1: Down for it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing you let me when I when I didn't have this, you let me use yours just to hear. Sometimes sometimes I'm afraid to ask because I know you're busy with something else or you're doing your.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm tagging you in it right now.
Speaker 1: And and also missmit Nation if they want to come out, they yeah, I am. I feel like that. People who are we are, Oh you're on Kick too, We're on two kick channels.
Speaker 9: Day around kick and two YouTube channels. Two kicks and two YouTube and a Twitch and a twitch. We're twitching, We're kicking.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you're bab Are you still being from Twitch?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I've been on I've been on what's your face? But yeah, I haven't. I haven't tried to do fences.
Speaker 1: You've been on pens the streams. You've been on fence the streams.
Speaker 9: No, I've been on Gingle Pickles streams. She does twitch. Me and her did a get.
Speaker 1: Together one, you know, by the way for Seawan the don is showing up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I haven't seen shown in a while.
Speaker 12: I'm just the sexy boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just missed TJ by the way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I figured I wouldn't get a link, so you know, I'm respectful. Jake Jaco Water is good to see you. I haven't seen you in a while.
Speaker 9: Then, good to see man.
Speaker 10: I just got back from the ice facility in Chicago, streaming most of the day today.
Speaker 9: I've been there the last three three weeks.
Speaker 12: Were you were you protesting?
Speaker 9: Are you protesting?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: I was not protesting. I'm I'm very much in favor of border loss.
Speaker 12: Okay, good good.
Speaker 9: But no, I go there and document it and kind of debate people while I'm there.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: Ye gotten have you gotten? Have you gotten some uh some flash back flash bat? Have you gotten some backlash?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: The first day I went. So first day I went, I found ten homemade shields under a bridge that was less than a half block away, and I went to the local county police and I guess they had to stand down order, so they didn't do anything about it for the first hour and a half. And I had to go grab the state police who are guarding the ice facility, and once they found them, they picked them up. But they called me behind the uh, I don't know what you call it, the line that nobody none of the protesters are supposed to cross. And they're like back there talking to me and fist bumping me, and I'm like, ah, god, damn it. Now I got a target on my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing is, it's like, you know, you know, by the way, kshwan the Dawn the Misfit Nation every Thursday night over on the Misfits.
Speaker 12: Page, Yes, sir, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, I get so many people, So I get so many people say by the way, U Matt and Matt uh California. Matt and Sean Riggle got the prod of my of one of Jake's attacks.
Speaker 12: Oh geez, what happened now?
Speaker 1: Because the yeah snap box. The thing is, I forgot that I was supposing to open it on stream and I was so busy last Saturday. We were dealing with a lot of stuff, so I forgot to open a box.
Speaker 6: Now, Jake, don't be mad at me, but I was. I was kind of part of that, but not like not part of the like the aftermath. I was part of picking that gift for you.
Speaker 1: My idea, did you pick the twelve cans of blis that I'm getting? No?
Speaker 12: I didn't. I didn't. I picked the because Matt.
Speaker 6: I was on stream with Matt and he was like, I want to get something for Jake off of his wish list, and everybody was like naming stuff, and I was like, get him the snacks because then he can do like videos.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can get some cont out of it when you test.
Speaker 9: The spicy stuff. That one always gets.
Speaker 12: Mea video, so I could tell you.
Speaker 1: I could tell you this. They the hot moons. I just I just threw threw them out.
Speaker 12: Sucked, but.
Speaker 9: Did you try them or no, I tried.
Speaker 6: Now I've been there, We've been theorizing that you've either eaten them all like you binge eat it, ate it the first day, yeah, or you just don't like you don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't Sometimes I don't trust what's on the package because I didn't can't read Turkey?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you want to talk Turkey?
Speaker 9: Hey, what can't you read turkey?
Speaker 1: Turkey? I can't speak Turkey because Turkish, because it was Turkish snacks.
Speaker 12: I can speak Turkey. You want to hear it? Gobble double double.
Speaker 1: Know that kind of turky? Damn im I'm I'm actually burping right now.
Speaker 12: I'm burping donuts, Turkish donuts.
Speaker 1: No, those little little dabbies.
Speaker 12: Ah, but.
Speaker 1: So so so one of the things that I would love I would love to say. I would love to talk about some that we so can we stop? Can Can we stop with? Like? You know, I just want to say this, Can we stop with? Ken? If? If I can get t J and you on the show, can you will you be nice to Sean?
Speaker 6: I'm always nice Jake. Here's listen, No, no, here's Can I just say this? I'm all I'm all in favor of being nice to people. But I don't like when I leave and then people act like assholes, or when I'm not around, they act.
Speaker 1: Like he feels like that you were going to try to talk him into being Chris's friend of him.
Speaker 12: Now, I don't. I don't care about any of that.
Speaker 1: Chris treated.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, I don't care about any of that. They like he's convinced I'm like a Chris Chris peace guy, and I'm not so.
Speaker 1: I honestly, here's the thing. This is something that a lot of people don't understand. We all when when you when you have dealt with so much, when Chris Chris has been at at an asshole about stuff, By the way, I do have on my throne, by the way, this week I put some stuff today, I put some stuff for the cat on my throat on my wish list.
Speaker 12: Can I see your cat, Jake, I just heard about this.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, he's there. They're asleep, and I don't want to wake him up.
Speaker 12: Oh no, I'm not saying pick him up.
Speaker 1: You can just no, no, because I don't because he's he's right behind me, and I don't want to, Like, I don't like disturb because here's the thing. If he's asleep, he's not He's not using my foot as a scratching post.
Speaker 12: That's fair. You guys got to earn a cat's love.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that doesn't want to get the cat something for off the worste list or me sum off the worst list. I did put a I did put a cat tree on there.
Speaker 9: What's the what's the cats? Same?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Azael?
Speaker 9: Do you want to buy Azareel of coffee?
Speaker 1: U A? So, so you know what? I named him Azarel because that's right. Actually, I'm everyone calls me the smurf. I was like a smurf, a smurf character.
Speaker 12: I've never heard anybody that I've never heard.
Speaker 1: What's say?
Speaker 9: Uh the big nose that hunts him down?
Speaker 12: Oh? Yes, is that his name?
Speaker 3: Uh? No?
Speaker 1: No, the cats. The guy's cat's name is as As.
Speaker 12: But it's okay. I remember he did have a cat.
Speaker 1: That's the good.
Speaker 12: This cat used to laugh at him or something like that.
Speaker 1: Could someone google it?
Speaker 12: I'll look it up. Give me a second.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 12: Actually, I'm my hands are full right now. Give me a stick. While he's looking that up. Where did you get the cat.
Speaker 1: Oh, my roommate found it.
Speaker 9: Is it a red cat?
Speaker 12: I thought it was orange?
Speaker 9: This one I found his orange the evil Wizard Garmel's cat.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I just want to say that people. And by the way, Twitch sucks. Did you hear about what happened to uh someone that's assaulting assaulting a streamer at their at their meet and greet and Twist decided to and and also the thing is twitch. Twitch CEO Dan Clancy is telling people not to give bits or subs, to give cash donations because twitsts won't get their percentage. Wait who gang Clancy? Dan Clancy is telling people not to do it. Twitch is going to get their percentage they don't want he might not want to get their percentage. Huh Yeah, I think it's bullshit.
Speaker 12: That's why I just make people send me cash.
Speaker 10: Or the notions altogether. I had to turn down like six donations tonight. Everybody was trying to pay my bail if I wanted to say, because they're supposed to be a curfew at six pm, but the police didn't enforce it this time. Usually the state police come out with like billy clubs and they kind of like chase everybody away right, come down the street.
Speaker 12: This time.
Speaker 9: It was weird. We're there for an extra two hours.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and they had the broad View Police there instead of the State police, and they asked everybody nicely for about a half hour and then they all just left and then all the protesters kind of.
Speaker 9: Just stayed there.
Speaker 12: It was weird in Chicago.
Speaker 9: Well, it's in Broadbew, Illinois.
Speaker 10: It's not actually in Chicago, Okay, it's about five or ten minutes outside of Chicago. I ran into I don't know how much you follow Chicago Ice, but I ran into Magga Jake. If you've ever heard of him, He Kim Higsby, who is everybody calls him Timu. Charlie Kirk. He's been going around to the different ice facilities.
Speaker 6: Lord, he's the one that got attacked, right, yeah, black girl.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, and uh yeah that was He's been attacked almost every day he's been in Portland. But I ran into him at the ice facility, had a conversation with him, and there was this black guy that was going around talking about how Charlie Kirk deserved what he got and freed Tyler Robinson and all this crazy stuff. And then Cam ended up sitting down and talking to him. He went to the store and bought him a black and mild and they sitting ahead of a conversation. Now, now this Magga Jake guy is in Kim's discord and talking to Republicans all the time, and he's like, God damn it. He goes, I kind of believe what the Republicans are saying. He goes, they make a lot more sense. Yeah, it only took it only took a few conversations with the guy. But yeah, I did another interview with him today.
Speaker 9: He was a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Oh. But by the way, and also so I had doctor Steve on my show. I had Doc Steve on like Monday or Tuesday. I saw, Yeah, he's uh, he's the guy who's setting up the Remember I said that. He said lossu he was the one that set up to go fund me for surely and Carl oh okay. And he also and he also told me that he's not getting under the money. Truly doesn't touch the money. Carl Heburger, Carl or Jenny or Jennifer Heburger is not touching any of the money. The money's going. We'll start to the attorney. The attorney is the beneficiary for the fundm huh, yeah, kid, I'm not kidden.
Speaker 9: I don't I don't quit drinking, Jake, What did I tell you? I quit drinking like a thirty days sober, not drinking right now?
Speaker 1: Ya, you're still doing but you're still doing the water.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm definitely smoking weeds too.
Speaker 12: Now were you were you like an everyday drinker like you had a problem or.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, I put it on a bottle of ninety three proof of a night for consistently five years probably yeah. Yeah, I think the most the most I've ever taken prior to this time was a month off, like inside of five years something like that.
Speaker 9: Dave was just not good, not good, very problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let me let me ask this. Did Miss Jody have anything to do with this?
Speaker 9: No, you want to know?
Speaker 10: Actually what this will kind of blow your mind. The reason I decided to get sober for a little while. So I was watching I was watching Karma X Oh lord, no, no, not.
Speaker 9: So, I was watching.
Speaker 1: I don't see him by his by his by his baby's mom, God damn it.
Speaker 10: But okay, I don't like the guy or anything like that. But he was talking about serotonin levels, and apparently you have to be sober for at least six months for your serotonin levels to get back to square one. And when it comes to drinking, and so I don't know the last time I've gone six months without drinking. So I was like, I'm gonna get my serotonin levels back to normal, see if I feel a little bit better. And then also kind of I kind of like to dabble in the hulucinogens, and in order for me to fully experience that, my serotonin.
Speaker 9: Levels would have to be back to normal as well.
Speaker 1: So I have.
Speaker 10: Ulterior motives, but to drinking wasn't helping me in any way. I'm much better at debating and talking to people when I'm just on weed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I hear that. Well, good for you, man, glad you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: They kept calling me Stephen Crowder today, the.
Speaker 1: Lord by the way. By the way, so you have team move, uh, team move, Charlie Kirk, team MoU Steve.
Speaker 9: Crowd That cam guy actually does look like Charlie Kirk. I don't look like Stephen Crowder. They were just like he's Stephen Crowder and I'm like, no, that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: But also I want to also bring this up. You know your show, A lot of the times you have you check the track you actually had time Travelers, You've had you have had Jake Hudson's.
Speaker 9: The Jake since the Giggle, Pickles, the Pinions.
Speaker 1: The Noels. The Noel.
Speaker 6: Isn't Jay cuttson a time Traveler?
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what I also want to I will also want to put out there is you have these people who who they all they just came in, like the Thomas Jordan's and they don't know, they don't they there. They don't have the respect that you know. These guys have a computer that right now the only thing I'm using, I'm using the headset Mike in a tablet.
Speaker 12: The stream you're back to the tablet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened to the the corn problem we've been having with it?
Speaker 12: What problem?
Speaker 1: No, the the the fan, the fan malfunctions on it. But I think, what what when I got it? When I got it, I'll show you this because I could turn on this the So this is the computer right here that was that that I didn't do? That that was done when I got it.
Speaker 12: If I believe that, Jake, you know.
Speaker 1: This was already gone. A lot of it was gone when I got it.
Speaker 10: You can you can also get little uh little hookups like hook up fans to add to it. That will like plug a new USB on the side.
Speaker 1: By the way, if if I need a monitor, if I need a monitor, I have a monitor right there.
Speaker 9: There you go. I believe you. Sorry, hold on, Oh okay, nice, I.
Speaker 1: Have a monitor sitting rather, I have a monitor he brought me.
Speaker 12: I still couldn't see it.
Speaker 9: There it is right yeah, right over the left shoulder.
Speaker 12: I believe you. Yeah, you could just showed us the cat laying on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's she's lay.
Speaker 9: Took over, took over the couch. It's a little black one there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see it.
Speaker 12: Ah, that's adorable. You know, Jake, I'm actually happy you got a cat like that.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 12: I think it's gonna change change your life, change your life.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I have the page yard now.
Speaker 9: Oh, I feel like you also need to let everybody know that they just puts it in your house. You know, got gotta put it out there and make sure you know.
Speaker 12: More than that he's got some black pussy in the house, jungle.
Speaker 1: Every and every hey. By the way, I want to also bring up the fact that that I just want to say this, pest is so he's a lot of people don't want to watch Pecci anymore?
Speaker 12: Why not who Dan?
Speaker 1: Because Pesci's starting at like bowling?
Speaker 9: Oh boy, Yeah, Peci just does his own stuff though.
Speaker 10: I mean I like that he just plays video games, and I mean you go over to Peschi's for a certain thing, like if you want to watch games or hear about wrestling a little bit.
Speaker 9: I don't. I don't go over there to get like deep discussions or something. Depends on. Everybody got their own way.
Speaker 1: You saw bone him. An interview with being with fucking Baby.
Speaker 10: No Bamby is an easy interview because she can She runs her show by herself most of the time, so she can keep up a conversation excuse me for about for about an hour by herself.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, I think that I think that more people in the community, you know. But I've had my issues with Jim Jim carry. Jim Terry told angel uh Gatti that I have throughal palsy. WHOA, that's wild.
Speaker 12: You think they were just like that that was a miss miss speaking or.
Speaker 1: Where they Jim Terry hates my fucking guns. Jim Terry and Texas fucking Granny hates my fucking guts Texas, great mods Texas. If Texas Granny shows up, just send her out the door. Just send her out the door.
Speaker 10: Why does Jim Terry think he's famous? Does he have like somebody like big that he follows the other day in Bambi's.
Speaker 1: Chest Jim Carry. Basically he is a PI who the dyn't think the dayling around think it's the Dylan round case. But the guy he was.
Speaker 9: Also in twenty five, who was Dave twenty five that I was talking to the other day, not Jim.
Speaker 1: Terry Day twenty five is is a jack off?
Speaker 9: Yah famous?
Speaker 12: I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 1: Day twenty five is a guy that a guy that he sucks Joe Cronin's ass. He sucks JD. He sucks Sean'sby's ass and feels like that he's number one. But you know what, he has a criminal record. He's also banned. Wait, he's banned until twenty twenty five, but he he go to the Home Depot again.
Speaker 12: God damn it, home depot.
Speaker 1: He's banned from the twenty twenty who's banned from the Home Depot because his friends kept calling bum tho, it's at the home.
Speaker 12: Depot for what reason?
Speaker 1: So he used to he used to work at the home depot.
Speaker 12: Oh, he was like a disgruntled employee.
Speaker 1: Yes, but but but guess what it is time to It's time to play everybody's favorite game.
Speaker 12: What's that.
Speaker 1: Cut the drifts? Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, like tysonat over here, one hundred thousand. By the end of this dream.
Speaker 1: You got to a million and then you got a haircut.
Speaker 9: You got a million of donations to get a haircut.
Speaker 1: A million of subs.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't do it for I do it for like cold.
Speaker 1: A million quot subs.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, grants poop cooler is worth more than that.
Speaker 12: I'd rather ten thousand YouTube subs.
Speaker 1: A million Twitch subs is five million dollars.
Speaker 6: I'd make way more money off of ten thousand YouTube subs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you'll you'll get my channel banded again. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Probably.
Speaker 1: What'd you get on.
Speaker 6: Hate speech at my I wasn't real hate speech, it was it was back when they were being real queer as about it.
Speaker 9: All my COVID stuff got reversed.
Speaker 10: They remonetized all my videos that were well giving back to me and didn't block them all anymore.
Speaker 12: Nice Nice A lot.
Speaker 6: A big chunk of my my suspensions were COVID related to Yeah, one of them really pissed me off because I literally got COVID. I came on the show and explained how I treated it, and they banned me because I didn't say I got the vaccine.
Speaker 9: I got banned twice.
Speaker 10: One was from Michael Pena that there was microbots in it, and I was like, Bro, you can't say shit like that. I was like, I can't tell people there's nanobots in vaccines. And then one time I got banned for explaining the difference between the history behind vaccines and then a spiked protein that's supposed to mimic a vaccine. It's a little bit different. And then I explained to the difference and they were like, oh, yeah, we're gonna take.
Speaker 9: You down for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember, like the masks, I think was one of my strikes. I was really against the whole mask thing, the lockdowns.
Speaker 12: I was really against that. I got striked for that.
Speaker 6: And then my final strike, the straw that broke the camel's back, was that I called John in camp uh fag.
Speaker 12: And they were like hate speech, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: Hey, doun't Milliamp. Doun't Millikamp. Everybody thinks John Millan.
Speaker 11: It was a crystal good cee gpect.
Speaker 1: I knew.
Speaker 9: I knew we had a little bit in common, more than more than most people.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that's why when I came on and I asked you if you were protesting, I was actually kind of being sarcastic.
Speaker 12: I kind of remember your your views a little bit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm like extreme right wing, but I'm definitely not left.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess I'm more but I think everybody kind of falls more centrist, but I'm like a libertarian conservative.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, you said something that was just common sense that you're in favor of border security and the whole thing and all that. So it was like, yeah, obviously every country.
Speaker 10: Was trying to I was trying to explain people how do process were, And then I explained to him that Obama deported like two point seven billion people or a million people, sorry, not billion million people, and they didn't get due process either. And not only did they not get due process, they didn't even get due process after being detained, which is which is actually how it's written into the Constitution. Not everybody just gets due process. That's not how it's described in the Constitution. I was like, if you want to change the constitution or amend it's that makes sense to me. But to come out here and scream into the void that that ice is bad and you don't know.
Speaker 6: Why that yeah, that what they're doing is already illegal, right, Like, no, they didn't, They're just they're literally doing the opposite.
Speaker 12: They're enforcing the law.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or gosh. That's the one that drives me the most nuts is people saying that people on their right don't want to have the Ebstein files released, But then in that same breath, I can tell them, well, I also like the fact that border security is making sure that twelve thousand plus unaccompanied miners aren't crossing the southern border, right administration, And then they're like, well, we're not worried about those kids, we're worried about the Epstein files.
Speaker 12: Ridiculously.
Speaker 1: But also the thing is it's like, you know, they're they're they're more focused. You know, they're they spent they spent thousands of dollars to fly JD vans and all the government officials to the to the memorial service of Charlie Kirk. But they think.
Speaker 9: I think he's one of the main reasons that Donald Trump got elected. So I have no problem with them respecting him. And I'm not so glad that the vice president stepped up as much as he did. He seemed more involved with it than anybody.
Speaker 6: Well do you see do you see the whole thing about the ballroom where they're all like claiming he's destroying the White House.
Speaker 12: He's tearing it down.
Speaker 9: It's like he's building He's one of eight presidents to remodelate house. Yeah, just silly.
Speaker 6: And then and then the difference is he's the I think he's the only one that's using his own money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, actually he's not using taxpayers dollars. Taxpayer dollars to do it, you're correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's like, but that's where it's like in terms of like who's wasting government money. I don't think spending you know, spending money for a plane trip to Charlie Kirk's memorial is really.
Speaker 12: A red flag.
Speaker 9: And hasn't he given up his paycheck the whole time?
Speaker 12: He's Yeah, he hasn't taken any of it. He doesn't need it.
Speaker 9: But well, I'm just saying, compared to other presidents, are we going to really act like this guy is draining our money? If anything, he's gotten us a lot more.
Speaker 12: Yes, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well also not to mention he's the only president and definitely modern time. I don't know if ever, that actually lost wealth from being the president, at least in the first I.
Speaker 9: Think I think he gained wealth.
Speaker 12: Lost he lost his net like his net wealth went down.
Speaker 9: Wasn't just his crypto venture made up for that a couple of times fold? I don't think by any.
Speaker 12: Means, I don't think he was hurting when he when he lost the wealth to begin.
Speaker 1: I just want to let I just want to let people know that we do have I'm posting a pizza included in my sponsorship with the Hot Twins Odge Twins.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also and also we're gonna fill your code for Space Panda Delta. There's is Delta eights and none coummies.
Speaker 6: Now, Jake, can I can I get into interview mode here? How did you tell like going to go a little more in depth on this sponsorship with the Hodge that interested I?
Speaker 1: It's actually easy. You can just go to a website and fill out in a form they have to do affiliate show. And the thing is, it's like and I actually had so I said on earlier shows that I had a sponsorship with I was I was. I didn't say it was for for a for a gummy company, but I said I had something in the works and didn't want to say didn't want to tell anybody what it was until until it was until I had my hand on it, until I had my hand on the link, or hand on the contract or the the the email saying hey, we have ah an official thing. But I didn't want to say because I didn't want to lose, didn't want people to like, I didn't want to like disrespect the company, and it's it's it's better to it's better not to loose lips sink ships exactly.
Speaker 12: Sometimes companies here you talk about it before they you know, the the anchor dry you know, and they go, wait a minute, this guy may may be a liability here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have that. I just try to Yeah, uh was this I.
Speaker 9: Want to I want to show you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: One of the worst guys that I ran into today. So this guy was clearly on the left and losing.
Speaker 10: His fucking mind and came up with a sign because I had actually actually interviewed him last Saturday and he was talking totally normal. He came up with a sign that says slow people for Trump, and he's he's trying to act like he's mentally disabled, and that's his whole thing. So basically, anybody that is on the right is mentally disabled. See if if you don't mind, I'll play a little bit of a jake.
Speaker 1: All right, he.
Speaker 9: Wants he wants everybody to see him.
Speaker 1: That's okay, go people for them, come on.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I get pausing in between.
Speaker 10: So the music didn't get me copyrighted, so you should be right, and and plus there was people talking over it and everything else. But but yeah, this guy put on these fake teeth and came and stood next to Uh. There was I think there was like three people that were not dressed in costumes and crazy protesters, and I was one of the three. It was me and two chicks, and I was just sitting next to him because full grown men are sitting there shouting them down, and then I would just come over and debate them and then they would walk away. But so many fucking wild people today, it was a clown show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, take the video down.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to get down for you.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, I think it's funny too. One of their biggest criticisms.
Speaker 1: Don't like when people say, oh, their love and their love, right, what about the people that you know, people are not losing their people are losing their ship because they are because of these and stuff.
Speaker 9: My issue with this guy more than anything, it wasn't that he was left or right. He was basically making fun of disabled people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I was gonna say one of their one of them.
Speaker 9: Was my issue with the guy. He doesn't agree with you, that means they're disabled, Like I don't understand.
Speaker 12: Well, that's if you if you debate a lot of leftists, they do that a lot.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 9: I actually I actually reference to you, to the guy.
Speaker 10: I said, I had people with that follow my channel that have Aspergers and some of them have autism, and it's not really nice of you to make fun of people like that. And then some little Mexican lady walked up to me and she was like, they don't call it Asperger's any more. I was like, well, my friend Jake does.
Speaker 1: And actually she's right.
Speaker 9: I believe her.
Speaker 10: But My thing was, I'm not going to go correct you. I'm not going to correct you though on what you tell me. It is like if you tell me something.
Speaker 1: To be honest, that's me being so me not knowing this is something I was told. There's not as it's called a sd AS for sorry Autism spectrum disorder. No.
Speaker 10: I feel like if you have it, it's just kind of like the Edward. If you have it, you're allowed to You're allowed to use it however you would like all yourself whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do have a worst thing. It's I forgot nice. But so it's not a affiliate code. It was just points. I get points when you click that link.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, but you know this show is.
Speaker 1: Actually the damn good show.
Speaker 10: We're gonna get you an alias. It can be like Jake Stein one O nine and we're gonna help you save all the big booty latinos.
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 9: Oh god, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're you're You're is Jody?
Speaker 9: There is Jody here yet.
Speaker 1: To just sleep?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, knowing her?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, it's it's eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's eleven eleven.
Speaker 9: We're adults.
Speaker 1: It's eleven eleven. Make a wish.
Speaker 12: It's twelve eleven on my side, wouldn't it wouldn't count.
Speaker 1: But I think you know this is I did. This is like the second stream I did with Winter over an hour. Oh nice, but I think it's time for us to put the bust in the barn for the night.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're doing a show tomorrow.
Speaker 6: No, I'll be doing a show. My next show is Thursday, and then maybe i'll do one on Tuesday or something.
Speaker 9: Let them gonto where I would have done it.
Speaker 6: At the misman Nation podcast on YouTube, at the miss Van Nation on Rumble.
Speaker 9: Oh he mis vent Nation on Rumbles that we said, yes, okay, make sure everybody heard it.
Speaker 12: Thank you, thank you? Which is I think I might have you, Jake.
Speaker 9: I don't. I'm not on Rumble. I'm just not kicking YouTube. But uh, just Jacob waters everywhere. Okay, nice, nice, Try to keep it simple.
Speaker 12: I'll definitely check out your uh your live stream.
Speaker 1: It did again, Jacob.
Speaker 10: Seventy seventy thousand views today. We got two hundred thousand views last weekend, and then I think before that it did.
Speaker 1: By the way, it did, Yeah, it cut out when you put the no thinking, you're not this.
Speaker 9: Is not well, this is panel and he's getting ready to wrap up.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I heard you the whole time there, Jake, Jacob. I don't know if maybe no.
Speaker 9: No stream arts doing this goofy thing.
Speaker 10: And that's what Jake's talking about is whenever somebody comes on or gets dropped off, and sometimes people's goes out.
Speaker 12: Oh I see, I see.
Speaker 1: I could have heard Jacob, but I couldn't hear Sean.
Speaker 12: I wasn't talking.
Speaker 9: You were you were giving your rumble channel and stuff, and he couldn't hear you.
Speaker 12: Oh I see. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, yeah, go go follow Jacob Waters because I'm just somebody who talks about politics, but I do respect people who actually go out on the street and and really show what's going on.
Speaker 12: So definitely go follow Jacob Waters.
Speaker 10: Don't don't follow me, No, I just like I said, I I just didn't joy talking about I don't. I don't think I'm right about everything, but I just like pointing out the crazy and people can try to get him to think logically.
Speaker 9: It's like I said, I talked to time travelers and people that got abducted by aliens. I shouldn't be the same mind in the room. Like it's it's weird when I'm like the most rational person in a group of people.
Speaker 1: I feel that, all right, Jake, Hey, do not read that out loud.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't do that.
Speaker 10: It's gonna say, you're the one who told me to connect my channel. Don't you don't you put that back juju on me? Ricky, Bobby what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What I'm meant is don't don't do not do not Senly while I.
Speaker 12: Am doing you said, don't bring it up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was trying to be vague about it, oh man, because I I don't want to I deal with Moreau.
Speaker 1: It's like dealing with I.
Speaker 12: Might as well just say her name. At this point, I'm.
Speaker 9: Trying to doing a I'm trying to set her up doing a show with Billy Stellers.
Speaker 1: Got the bowling. Bowling blocked him for two hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Did you know Bolan got two hundred thousand dollars from his brother's death. He's still.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what you're saying to me. I didn't. I hadn't heard about it until you.
Speaker 1: Brought it up and I got brought up because sera bean s bean.
Speaker 9: Sort the thunder from down under.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, let's go live.
Speaker 12: We are alive, Jake, all right, we're going in another hour.
Speaker 1: Uh No. I love to go and try money.