Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, die with something for you to think about. Standing on your own two feet. Standing on your own two feet. The reason why that's important because people will ride with you for a short period. They're not going to distance. Most not going to distance. They'll ride with you for a short period, then they fall off.
Speaker 2: That's just the way it is. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: That's why it's important to be an individual who don't lean on people thinking they're gonna hold you up. When you're going through no people will be like, oh, I'm sorry for your loss.
Speaker 2: You okay.
Speaker 1: They'll do that for about two good weeks if that, you're lucky if they do it a month because people just it's just all about self, but they expect for you to be right there when it's them. Seriously, you got to be able to stand on your own two feet when you leaning on people. The very time you need to lean is when you're gonna fall because they won't be there. Stand on your own two feet. It's okay to have support, is great to have support, but staying on your own because through your darkest times you may have to go alone because like.
Speaker 2: I said, people will be with you for a moment so they're gonna fall off.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna keep checking on you to see if you're okay.
Speaker 2: Most people will not.
Speaker 1: I know I'm dealing with something that will go to the graves with me. You think people be contact with me?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I know that you're dealing with something rough? How are you doing? You think people do that?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: And frankly, I don't care because me and Jesus we got this. We got this. I do not let anything hold me down. I don't. You cannot give your power to anything. You have to be able to stand, and you have to keep going no matter what you face, no matter what adversity comes, no matter how tragic. You have to keep going standing on your own two feet.
Speaker 2: And that is not literally your own two feet, because some people don't have feat. I'm just saying standing on your own. You have to have that strength. And for me, the only way.
Speaker 1: I can make it is do Christ, Jesus, do God.
Speaker 2: Jesus is the way to God.
Speaker 1: I can't get to God without going through the Sinn, and Jesus gives me strength day after day after day.
Speaker 2: When no one else is checking in, I always get a kick of that Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: Sure, I have people who do check on me from time to time, but no one is saying, hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: And thank God that I am, And I'm not leaning in the p on people to ask me that I mean, I'm grateful. That's why I encourage people to get that relationship with God, because it's no lie. He will give you peace that surpasses all understanding. Sometimes you just don't know. You're like, wow, I can't believe how I am enduring these things because He will give you just that much peace, immeasurable, immeasurable because He loves us so much, and he can be everything that you want him to be. When people are not there for you, you can stand on your own. When you're strong and you have Jesus in your life, you can stand on your own. It's hard sometimes, but you'll keep standing because remember, the race is not given to the swift nor the strong, but to the one who'll endure to the end. So you gotta keep on keeping on. You have to keep holding on no matter how hard and how tough.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep. You gotta keep holding on.
Speaker 1: Hanging in there, standing tall, and like I said many times, you're gonna have to stand alone. Don't let that take you out. Don't let it take you out because you're standing alone. Sometimes you gotta stand alone. Sometimes you will stand alone.
Speaker 2: But stop taking it as negative.
Speaker 1: Love you enough to not have a problem with standing alone.
Speaker 2: Because you just may have to. The problem comes in when people are so.
Speaker 1: Focused on other people will I'm going through and I just need somebody.
Speaker 2: But what if no one is there?
Speaker 1: Because like I said in the beginning, people will ride with you.
Speaker 2: For a short period and then no one is asking you, how are you?
Speaker 1: How you doing you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: No, they just go on back to their lives, and that's okay. I'm just saying, if it happens to you, don't let it take you out.
Speaker 2: Don't lose yourself over it. Just keep it moving. That's why I tell you so many.
Speaker 1: Times, never give your power to people or things, because when you do, you are the one who end up hurts you. Many times, you're gonna have to walk it out by yourself. And you know what, it does not mean that people don't love you. It don't people love you, but they're just you know, they got their own things going on. So you know you have to be strong within yourself. You have to love yourself. You gotta keep going because sometimes them very people that you were there for they're not gonna be there for you. That's just life. It's just life. I just wish people could really get what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 2: So many people are broken hearted, I.
Speaker 1: Mean to the core, because they felt when they were going through that particular people should have been there for them that was not there for them. Stop giving your power to people. Stop it, because you're the one who's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Hurt the most.
Speaker 1: Promise you, I guarantee you you're the one.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna be hurt the most.
Speaker 1: Because people arrive with you for a short period, then they getting off of that train. I'm telling you. It's no more checking in and things like that. There are a few people that are genuine who do checking in, but for the most part, it's not happening. It's not But if you're able to stand on your own two feet, you're okay. Whether they do or whether they do, you will be okay when you're standing on your own Try it. Stop giving your power away. You should never give your power to anyone. I don't care who it is. You should never give your power away to anyone or not things for no reason whatsoever, because soon as you do, you're the one who.
Speaker 2: Going to be hurt. The most.
Speaker 1: People hurt you, people let you down, people fail you. And when you're so invested and you've given your power in your everything, that's when you're hurt.
Speaker 2: The most.
Speaker 1: Man strength, I've already told you is leaning on Jesus. And I know some people leaning on Jesus. You can't see Jesus. Oh, I can see him and this many different ways, and I can feel him for sure. Now, you do it your way, and I'll do it mine. But what I don't do is look for man look for people to lift me up in any way, because I stand on my own two feet. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I don't let people in.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that at all, But I just don't leave and depend on people. You know, some people live their lives through other people. Vicarous, They want to live through someone someone else, and a lot of times they give that other person or those other people care hell and really they are very unhappy people who are making the lives of others unhappy. See a lot of times when you.
Speaker 2: Open yourself up to this person, that person, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta deal with everything that goes along with them. And people can pour into your life or they can drain the life out of you.
Speaker 2: It depends on you, straight up, It depends on you.
Speaker 1: Those who don't get it are the ones who suffer the most. Dark house may rise, storm winds may blow, But when you're able to stand on your own two feet.
Speaker 4: You'll be okay. You'll be okay because remember, the word tells us.
Speaker 2: Greater is he that is in me, that he can that it's in the world.
Speaker 1: That's how I live my life. I can't speak for anyone else. That's how I live my life. Boring me, boring cherry. Yeah, that's how I live my life. That's what some people think. But I'm telling you rich, rich, rich rich, because I know.
Speaker 2: Who my father is.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people say it, Oh, I'm a Christian. I'm a Christian. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 1: Lies from the pits of hell. Don't in no shape, fashion or form, live godly, spew hate, show violence. That's not a God, that's.
Speaker 2: Not of his son at all.
Speaker 1: But see, when people are so broken, like I always say, they don't know right from Rome, because Rome is right and right is wrong in their eyes. Because people are so broken and unhealed. That's why you gotta know you, and you have to love you. When you do it, open your eyes, Oh my god, it's open your eyes. The scales fall off when you know and love yourself.
Speaker 2: And then who when you're truly, truly.
Speaker 1: Walking with the Lord.
Speaker 4: M m m m hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, nothing like it, nothing like it, nothing like it at all.
Speaker 2: And I just wish that people would.
Speaker 1: I wish that people will just worship Jesus and God the way they.
Speaker 2: Worship man, you know, the way they worship some men and some women. I just wish people believe that worship God.
Speaker 1: See, you can't in no way worship man and then say you love God. You can't idolize man or woman and then say you love God.
Speaker 2: It's just not possible. You can say it, but it's a lie.
Speaker 1: And you know what, what's really really, really really the icing on the cake. People think they're fool of God. They think, because they say, if they're a Christian and they're trying to please man, that they're fool of God.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is listen to them talk, listen to what they spew from their mouths.
Speaker 2: It's not godly. And when they have all the people who.
Speaker 1: Worship them, that's their strength.
Speaker 2: You become their strength.
Speaker 1: That's why I'll say anything to you.
Speaker 2: You will believe it. God, You'll believe it.
Speaker 1: And that's why so many people are in relationships because they gain so much and investment so much in the other person.
Speaker 2: That person can't do no wrong.
Speaker 1: They don't care what that person do. Ridiculous. You gotta stand on your own two teeth. You have to stand on your own to see.
Speaker 2: I don't care if who you're with you love that person and you you love them, and you you be so in love with.
Speaker 1: Them, but you still got to stand on your own two feet. Don't give your power to people are things. Because I'm telling you, man will fail you. You're not looking for them to fail you. That's not what you're looking for. But because man is man, they will. So you gotta be able to stand on your own. I know people who who have divorced and they are crushed, completely crushed.
Speaker 2: And personally, I've been divorced. I just don't.
Speaker 1: See any reason for that. But I understand because of the mindsets that people have. It's all about the mindset. Every single thing is about the mindset. And if you're not able to stand on your own, you're gonna have a very very very very hard time, very hard time.
Speaker 2: If you're upsetting and but hurts because people.
Speaker 1: Are not there.
Speaker 2: Through your trials and your.
Speaker 1: Tribulations, you're gonna have a hard time, very hard. The best advice I can give anyone outside of loving God is to love yourself, because if you can't love yourself, you will never know who you are. If you can't love yourself, you will never be able to love anyone else the right way, a healthy way. It's just not having it, and that is why so many relationships are one sided. More are one sided than not because people are not standing on their own. You can be in a relationship, you can be in a marriage, but you still gotta be able to stand on your own. I'm not saying be separate from the person. I'm saying stand on your own mentally. So if you wake up in the morning, if that person is gone, you can still stand, you will remain standing.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. So I just want to say.
Speaker 1: That to you in love. Much much love to each and every one of you. You know you're always welcome to reach out to me. Go to my podcast page. It has my email there. Anytime I will respond. Love you so much. I in every episode of the same and I hope you do it. Thank on it.