Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me. It's Stephanie Wilder Taylor. I'm here with Cecily Nobler. I mean, do we want to be here? Yes, of course we do. We want to talk about we do what we saw last night? Did you Okay? We're here to talk about Bachelor in Paradise? Is this thing going to be mercifully over soon? Like?
Speaker 2: How many kind of don't want that? Because like this is what we do. We need as many Bachelor related That just gave me an idea. Don't they have Bachelor stuff in other countries? Why don't we cover like.
Speaker 1: One of those? I feel like they do?
Speaker 2: We do Bachelor UK. Yeah, maybe that's something to think about. Okay, since we're a rose Pricks podcast. But I'm going to give you a macro note of all macro notes, and you're gonna hate me. You're gonna spit on the microphone. And I don't know how to make you not do that, oh other than not say what I'm about to say.
Speaker 3: Well, we can't. You can't do it. You can't hold back. You got to just say what.
Speaker 1: You're I have to say it now, I know, Please forgive me.
Speaker 3: I not not emotionally, not as a person, not person I'm finding Brian very physically attractive.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I don't know how to explain it. I know we just the heart once would it wants. I don't think he's a nice person. I don't want to date him. I know, I'm not like although I was reading for him in this episode in a weird way, in a very villainous, exciting, villainous James Spadery kind of way, just bad.
Speaker 1: Dude, but I think he's good looking. What the fuck? Why?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna spit on anything because I'm kind of turning around on Brian this episode. And I was trying to watch him from your perspective and see what you see.
Speaker 1: And I saw it. Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, he was. He was looking cute to me. I didn't mind him. I also didn't really mind his personality. I'm easily swayed. Probably probably easily well, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: An edit they edited. You know, Jeremy's so much worse now, listen. I don't think Brian's a good guy. I think he's bullshitting Parisa completely. Now all of a sudden, there's money on the line. So he's pretending to like this woman that he clearly doesn't like and she is going to go insane.
Speaker 3: But which which one is worse? Is it? Is it Jeremy or is it Brian? Because if I had to choose who, you know, honestly, Jeremy is a hundred times worse, I hate him.
Speaker 2: Well, if you had to choose, like who you'd make out with, it would definitely be Brian, There's no question there. But I just think he's so and I've thought this from the beginning of this season, Like I did not think he was cute on his season, like you know, he he completely did a glow.
Speaker 1: Up you're talking about you love Brian.
Speaker 2: No, and I'm not talking about the body because I don't care about like in fact, the less ripped the better. But one more macro note before we like really dive in. I am and I don't mean this in any way of like elder shaming at all, because you know how much I love the Goldens. We are closer in age to them, like we relate to that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: But I'm finding Captain Kim's like over sexual alidy and not that he can't be sexual. He has a right to have all the orgasms.
Speaker 1: That he wants too much. It's it's a lot, right, like.
Speaker 3: What I would think it was too much if it was if the one younger one was doing it too, I don't think I would find it that sexy. I don't want to see any of them like forcefully making out with somebody.
Speaker 2: I mean the massage which we'll get to, the like ten hour massage that he gave Faith where she was like groaning an ecstasy.
Speaker 1: I know she liked it. I wouldn't stop. Did she like it? That?
Speaker 2: They were all saying, we don't think she likes it, she's faking it. I do not think she's faking it. She's super into him.
Speaker 3: She is in him, which was which was kind of bizarre, but it what are you going to do? You know?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: And if they walk away out of this and it's like really cute couple that actually seems like a real couple, like I'm down for it, but can you okay? It's like I went on a date one time, this one time, just once, one time ever and it was like, yeah, I was went to the movies with a guy. It was in college and it was Jacob's Ladder. That was the movie, remember that, Yeah, no idea was fucking going on. I'm like, I don't understand what's happening. I'm you know, I'm eighteen whatever.
Speaker 3: That was one of my very first experiences feeling completely alone in the fact that this was supposed to be a really good movie. And I was like, I do not I don't get it. I feel angry. You were right, it's no me so confusing, so like you need to be on asset or whatever.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but he was rubbing my arm, which at first was really nice, like the light tickle on the arm, but then he didn't stop, so then it's starting to like kind of hurt, like it's chafing, you know what I mean, Like you can't rub the same spot on someone's body for two hours. And so that's my point of all that whole story is Captain Kim cannot possibly massage someone in the exact same space, like same shoulder spot for that long and it still like feels good.
Speaker 1: Did you tell the guy did you go okay? Thank you? I think I moved. I think I moved my arm got it.
Speaker 3: I wonder I didn't know how long it would have to go on, like would your arm have to be bleeding a little bit? Like just a lototle you know when you get an Indian burn and it's like a yes, and it's just like little little teeny teeny specks of blood in all the places.
Speaker 2: Where I call it Indian's almost feel like yeah, what is? But like why has that even come from? I assume that that's some kind of thing. We probably call it.
Speaker 3: A Brian Brian burn. No, A Captain Kim Byrne A Captain Kim? Did I say Captain Lee? I may?
Speaker 1: I mean you did? I think you said Captain Kim? You know who?
Speaker 2: You know what Captain Kim would love because he is a man of logic and it is and it is logical to pay less for your cell you yes, I mean what are we doing? Like I am in love? We all are loving mobile.
Speaker 1: I always say, like that mobile like it's a baby mobile mobile, Like you know what I mean? I love it?
Speaker 2: And uh, because I switched over and I was worried that I was going to lose you know what, I'll be able to text? Would I have the same you know speed? And it's exactly the same, except that it is so much cheaper than my old cell plan.
Speaker 1: I am just a big fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why would you want to just keep your old plan and pay like a ton more money?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: You know, why don't you just throw your money in the toilet and flush it.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, don't do that. Yeah, I mean, don't do that, is what we're saying.
Speaker 3: This comes that choice this year, Yeah, exactly, breaking a sweat and breaking the bank and get this new customer offer and your three month unlimited wireless plan for just fifteen bucks a month at mintmobile dot com slash Rosepricks.
Speaker 1: That's mintmobile dot com slash rose Pricks. Upfront payment of forty five dollars required equivalent to fifteen dollars a month, limited time new customer offer for first three months only. Speeds may slow above thirty five gigabytes on unlimited plan. Taxes and fees extracy mint mobile for details. Yeah, nice, Okay, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this. Why not, let's get into this insanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me go.
Speaker 3: Let me go to the first page of my notes, which the entire note is just going to be oh jeremy, Okay, So we get a whole retrospective which which is going to tell us what's happening. On today's episode, we get the whole retrospective of Jeremy wanting Susie. Uh And I was like, Okay, this is all about Jeremy and Susie. So this has to be where somebody tells Bailey, right, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it has to be.
Speaker 2: They've been saying that forever, like they Bryan is been saying this for like four episodes that he's going to tell.
Speaker 3: There's one thing that was funny about this though, that that popped out to me, which was Bailey's. They they're like, it's still in the what you know, what happened over the season, But they have Bailey going, I'm so into Jeremy. He makes me feel so peaceful. Then they show him and his eyes just twitching, you know what I mean, like like like a cartoon like like like ren and stimpy, like like yeah, like a blood vessel. Yes, yes, yes, it's a little twitchy. So they changed the opening. They went back to the old song. They showed all these birds, they showed birds together, they showed these animals representing the couples, and then they showed faith and it just says faith. It's a picture of faith and then the next picture is a horse.
Speaker 2: M hm, and that's right. I mean, I don't think she would take offense to me. I'd want like an eagle or something like, you know, whatever you love.
Speaker 3: But then some of the people were like a couple of bugs, like beetles, and then they had cat and she was an actual kitty cat. And then the chiron where it's like we got lazy here they're.
Speaker 1: Trying to be funny. It was cute. Yeah, they've been cute.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed. That's one of the things I like about it. So we Bravo could learn a little something from this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely have a little sense of humor, Bravo, Like, let's have fun with these housewives, you know, yeah them, Let's change the opening up of the housewives. Instead of like a tagline, they're just like an animal or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's day thirteen of Paradise. And then somehow I there's like high jinks going on, like, oh no, somebody has a fly in their hair.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, yeah, that was so dumb. Did it die in there? Did the fly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're getting and it's a little bit of just getting us in like these people are getting ready, these people are coupling up, you know, Andrew and Alex, Brian and Parsa, which kind of annoyed me. Even though I think Brian's hot, I do think he's bullshitting Paris for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baking it so full of shit. Also, Brian was like, you know, laughing at everything. Parsa is like, I don't know, I'm say protein cheeks, like protein shakes, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like he's faking it because now there's money online and he wants to stay there like he was he was. He is absolutely not into her. There's no way that changed. You can see it. And now I'm not trying to be a dick, but I can see now why he's not that into her because, like you said, the push pull like that they've the dynamic is off, the attachment issues are off, Like she's way too much right now. Oh she's into him and yeah, and I mean I get that, and I get why she'd but she's not playing it cool. And he already had gotten a ick. We don't know exactly why or how. He probably does it all the time because he's a dick.
Speaker 3: I just I'm not I interrupt to tell you something that that I always think of. But you've heard this story a million times on Board, so I won't. I won't if you're a Board fan, you know, just ignore this for a minute. But I dated a guy like many years ago, and he was very emotionally distant, let's put it that way, which is probably why I chose him. You know, not that into me. By the way, you dated him too. Anyway, Oh, it's the same guy. It's our guy.
Speaker 1: It's our guy. Okay, okay, pense on it. The thing was.
Speaker 3: The thing was is he'd had a crush on me for a really long time, like years, So I thought I was kind of doing him a favor by you know, all right, I'll date you.
Speaker 1: But then I had to kind of do the heavy lifting. I did have to push it a little bit.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, once we were kind of dating, but but not that far into it. Maybe we've been dating for like six weeks. Okay, okay, But I in my mind at the time thought I really liked him, and I was like, oh, oh my gosh, like it's taken us this many years to get together, but now we're together, and I will never forget we'd been like making out or something. I think we were in a car and we were like making out, and then I looked. I looked up at him, and I was like, make me so happy. And that was the moment it all turned. That was the moment, like could you see it?
Speaker 2: Because you see it like in his thighete the whole vibe.
Speaker 3: I felt the I felt the oh my god, he's he lost interest.
Speaker 1: It was and I think of this like in a split second, like in a split so I.
Speaker 3: Could just feel that he is one of those guys that was like, ugh, now she's too into me, you know.
Speaker 1: And I just I just knew.
Speaker 3: Also, I kind of knew that he did a lot of having like he liked having unrequited he liked obsessing and pining for people for for a long time, and and I knew he had some He was like an emotionally distant guy, so I shouldn't have expected any different. But I felt that tone change. And every time I see not every time, but sometimes when I see the Brian and Parsa thing, I'm like, oh, Parsa, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Give him that.
Speaker 3: Don't don't go like, oh my god, We're like because there's a moment later in the episode where she's like where they're having dra drama with they're talking about Bailey and Jeremy and Brian's drama, and she goes, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Isn't this great?
Speaker 3: How this this is bringing us closer together? And I was like, you're giving him the gross out feelings.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. But the thing is that's different.
Speaker 2: The thing that's different with Plug, if I may say, even though this is not bored and I understand we're coming right back to this, but the thing that's different is that, like it's not like I mean, he was so so so so probably like love b yes, and I don't even know that Brian did that. They just got together and he really really liked her first, which is a thing that an hour and they don't. Yeah, but like like you felt comfortable saying that because you were like, oh my god, I'm finally doing the healthy thing. I'm finally like dating someone who's so in to me. This is really interesting and different for me.
Speaker 3: Like, and I think you know that when she was like, oh my gosh, I'm so into you, Like, isn't this amazing? I think she was feeling that too, And then I think it switched and now she can't get out of that mode. She cannot play hard to get.
Speaker 2: She's just like, right, I'm the same way as PRESI yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: It's well, it's hard to watch. It so hard to watch.
Speaker 2: But anyway, as was as was the next scene, this is I bet this is gonna make you so mad, because I got really mad. Captain Kim is so fucking dramatic. He comes in too, Faith, who's like whatever, just living her life. He comes over and he's like, we need to talk now. If anybody says that, he will not console her in any way, he will not make her feel She's like what, Oh my god. She's probably thinking like I don't I'm not into this.
Speaker 1: I'm not into you. I'm leaving. Sorry, I gotta leave a show.
Speaker 2: She's probably not even thinking about the heart monitor, like that's that's yesterday's news.
Speaker 1: He had to go.
Speaker 2: He had a heart aphib or whatever, which is no joke, but like, yeah, that's not I don't even think that's what she was thinking. And he made it seem like he was going to break up with her. I swear to god, I swear he was doing that on purpose.
Speaker 1: Why know why? Why? And she's so into him. So then he like pulls her aside and he's like, yeah, I've got.
Speaker 2: To get this heart monitor because you know, Like but he's like, but I'm doing a lot better now.
Speaker 1: Lead with that. You made her like now she's going to have a heart attack. She just starts crying, head on his shoulder. She's just like I'm so.
Speaker 2: Scared, and he's like crying because she's heart Yeah, but it's not because of the heart. She's crying because she thought she it's the relief and the fear of what she thought he was going to say. Yes, she it was that like like we all have like we need to talk, and he's all stern about it. He's being all navy about it, you know, like what the fuck what I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, this is good news. This is good news. I know I made it sound like I was abandoning you.
Speaker 2: We need to talk or yeah, like we need to talk. This isn't doing it for me, And then like what you said that? And then she's like what He goes these wires I gotta wear on my chest like everything's a misdirect unnecessary Captain cam and listen, I'm on his side. I like that he's getting his groove on to some degree because like we need to talk.
Speaker 3: I've made a stronger connection to the wires, to.
Speaker 1: The EKG machine. It gave me good news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've made a stronger connection to you, even stronger than I thought I had before.
Speaker 1: Just back and forth. So that just that was a track.
Speaker 3: Also right before that, I just the last thing I want to say about this Parisa Brian thing just made me sad. They do a thing where they show us that Parisa is like all she does is apologize to him. So the power dynamic has shifted so much that they show us a little night vision of her in bed with him, like sitting there just going I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being too much. And he's like, no, it's okay, you're not too much, Like I don't want you to change. And she's like, oh, oh my god, okay, sorry, I'm sorry about changing, like if you didn't want me to change, like I'm sorry I did that changing thing. And he's like, no, it's okay, Like you really, like, please don't apologize, just oh my god, okay, I'm sorry for apologizing so much.
Speaker 1: I was like, saw, Parisa, you're giving me the kind of guy that was like this.
Speaker 2: I've had many guys that were like this, and there were just but they were so kind of very pug pugg, you know, very distant and then like I'd get anxious and then one guy was like, you need to chill out, and I was like, oh, you're right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I did the same thing like I do. I do. Yeah. No, you should be able to have sex with strippers and stuff. I get it. That's on me. That's not me. That's my bad, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just ridiculous how they play it, but you know they know how to play it though. Okay, So so oh Lea, yeah, Leah tells us at the cocktail that at the cocktail party, she's like, yeah, so, you know, at the cocktail party last night, I found out some news, which is that Jonathan us not like into me, know.
Speaker 2: Didn't want he just wants to be poor Jonathan, didn't you know, as I said, I'd keep taking up for him. I don't find him attractive either physically, not that it matters, but I hear you on that. But I don't think he has to be forced to like have sex with people that he doesn't want to have sex with. He's just not into them. I think your thing is that he should just leave and let the real people be there.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of you? I think think it's.
Speaker 3: That he seems to only like women that don't like him back, like he's does he like anyone Cat, he'd be all over Cat. But she's clearly like into Dale and has been since day one. But right, yeah, I just think he wants what he can't have. I think he's like a pug, and I think that I think.
Speaker 1: That Leah is a perfectly good choice for him. He can't even like make out with her. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like her, but that's just me. She was cuter on this, but I she's not my favorite. She's one of my least favorite women on the show.
Speaker 1: Expects me. Okay, So Hannah's still there for no reason.
Speaker 2: She and Wells pop up to talk that they're going to their relationships going to be put to the test again.
Speaker 1: They've got another little game.
Speaker 3: The games, I'm sorry, are so byzantine and and like it's it's like when you're trying to learn a new board game and there's constant new instructions. And we've talked about this before, but I'm just like, just let it play out, don't tell it, just don't have Jesse over explain it. Then I get lost. Then he has to go back and say okay. So now's the twist part where you're.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I don't want to have to learn it all. I same.
Speaker 2: You know, I've told you before, like on games, people don't like I like playing board games, but I like to make up my own rules. So I'll be like, okay, how about like Monopoly, we don't even I do a whole different thing.
Speaker 1: There's sex, sexual favors you can do. I really believe like you could.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do what Mattel tell I mean that was that stuff's been that was written in like the four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need to follow big games, big board big board games.
Speaker 2: Exactly, big game take take the power back, you know what. I don't go to a lot of like protests, but I think I am going to do a like a big board Mattel matel protest.
Speaker 1: I think you should. What else? What are you guys protesting? I look around, what are you guys up to?
Speaker 2: We don't have to do their rules, right, Mattel is what you're talking about now exactly. Okay, So Hannah is annoying. She can barely get out one sentence.
Speaker 1: Come with me, Please, come with me. We're going to play game.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all, and y'all come this way. Now, let's get started and go to the Secret Garden. Oh shut up, aren't you. Kathy's all hyped.
Speaker 3: Kind of feeling for the prop people that they're out there in the heat and they're having to build this like a building basically with a hole, with all these doors, and it didn't even look that flimsy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is this, This took forever, and you know everybody's it's it's like something from Lost, where they they're going to come upon this whole other you know, race of people, human race like, but now it's like the you know what I mean, I didn't did that happen and Lost? I didn't get ever watch an episode of it. This is just what I'm assuming, I know. But it's like a whole and you know, the people have to pretend they haven't seen all the workers.
Speaker 1: Land of the Lost. Are you confusing?
Speaker 3: Low?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: That's this is why this is the podcast to listen to, because if you have two people who have known each other for over twenty years. This is how that's I know Stephanie's brain. So I'm like, I think you're conned. There's like you're thinking of this. And although Lost did have some weird I was I was actually talking about Lost, the show Lost. It had the smoke monster, it had some weird I didn't. I never understood it or had the patience for it. But I also don't understand or have the patience for what they're doing right now. So they're, like you said, it's actually much simpler than they're making it a be. But they're in like a little circle, each with headphones, so they can't hear there can't hear each other.
Speaker 1: I don'tnder doors.
Speaker 3: There's a whole outside thing of doors, and then if you have if the door opens, you can go in, and then there's like an inside place for rendezvous. None of this makes any sense. And none of these fucking people are gonna have a rendezvous. So with spoiler alert, if they so, they have to answer these questions to see if they're compatible, and if they if another couple answers more questions right than they do, then than something.
Speaker 2: Get a chance to have to bang to bang to bowang. Yeah, no, I have a little secret rendezvous. So it's they get it. They each get a little chalkboard that they have to answer all these dumb questions and they go so fast, like it's like the producers didn't even care if we saw most of the answers. Some of them they showed us, Like at first they showed us some of the questions and answers, and then they just kind of went fast through it.
Speaker 1: It was like, well, how much time do you have?
Speaker 3: Some of these people though, like okay, So one of the first questions is like what's your favorite role playing in the bedroom, And some of them are like teacher and student Alisha either Alisha or Cat. I think it's Alicia says boss and secretary, but she spells secretary cec U t a r y like secretary, that q secretary. It's not smart, And then she tries to tell the camera she thinks she's being cute. She's like yeah, just like ignore that, like I don't, like I do know how to spell she secretary, but like you know, like.
Speaker 1: What about the next one? Yeah, go sorry, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Well best sex, best time for sex? Best time of the day for sex. Everyone has like morning night. I thought they meant like a time exactly like someone said ten am or something m roden and I agree with that.
Speaker 1: But then Captain Kim get ready to create anytime right now?
Speaker 3: Fuck me?
Speaker 2: Like what if you just wrote yeah? But can we blur that or can we just maybe like do one like and one more take where you just don't write fucking now Captain Kim please?
Speaker 1: Oh and what does rot in bed mean? Bedrot? You haven't heard that?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, that's that's a kid thing. Bedrotting is It's like a teenage thing. It just means just you hang out in your bed and like watch videos and bed rot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought that was cute. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I like that people. I like that people said the same thing. So that was kind of cute. And then they went through what was it deal breakers? They started going faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they even bother telling us the answers. And you know why, because this game wasn't.
Speaker 3: Thought through that well and nobody gave a fuck because it was the people.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid.
Speaker 2: And so the couple that had the most right answers were Jonathan and lay, which is hilarious because they don't whatever.
Speaker 3: And Jonathan let every turn has to let us know that they're not attracted to each other. He's just like, yeah, isn't it funny. It's kind of ironic. We have the most matching answers, but we're not romantic.
Speaker 1: We get it. Don't get that, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: You know that I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pull, right, It's annoying to me.
Speaker 3: For her, I just feel like she's very pretty, and it's you have to be questioning yourself for you're there's nobody else for you, Jonathan, and you can't just pretend to be a little You have to, like, at every opportunity let people know that you're not attracted to me, I think. And that's why she was a little bit extra upset is And she says, like, you could have just told me that, you didn't have to like tell all the other people, like, yeah, not attracted to her, just friends, Like you know, I think that would hurt.
Speaker 2: My Fat's very true. Yeah, no, you're you're right about that. I would be hurt by that too. He's just like, doesn't kid, But now she's stuck. Now she understands the assignment. That might be a little bit later, but she's down. She's down to play back.
Speaker 3: But because Jonathan is he first of all, also Jonathan is such a victim. He's like, yeah, like last night at the Rose ceremony, like, Lea, really hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Oh it hurt your feelings that she was like you're welcome. That was funny. You can't let her out right.
Speaker 3: Fucking dignity, Jonathan. You have to just be like, yeah, that that really bothered me. And I haven't talked him like about that yet. Well, you don't need to. You don't need to.
Speaker 1: I agree, How did that hurt your feelings? You told her? And he goes, yeah, I mean maybe I guess it.
Speaker 3: Hurt her feelings that I told her she's just not attractive at all, especially to me, but like in general, she's just not an attractive Maybe that bothered her, but still it didn't warrant like her saying you're welcome to me like that was so rude.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk to her. Fuck off, Jonathan agreed.
Speaker 2: Then, almost every single person matched as a possible rendezvous. Somehow it didn't even make sense. I want to give a compliment to Andrew. By the way, we don't talk about him enough. I thought he looked really good in this episode. I don't usually notice him, but I was like, oh, he looks good. I don't know, that was just something I noticed. Yeah, but everybody matches like Dale matches Prisa, everybody, Uh, Kathy, Captain Kim. They're like, nope, nope, nope, it's just all these no's and nobody cares, like we don't know what the questions were that made the match and it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad they skipped all that.
Speaker 3: Who cares, except that they showed that Captain Kim matches with Kathy and she's that's why.
Speaker 1: I just yeah.
Speaker 3: And then she but she's she's so like over the top about everything she gives them, like she salutes him, and then she's like, yeah, I'm sorry. I wouldn't want a guy who like, well, now I'm going to do Southern I'm trying to do like a little more in New York, like a little more Brooklyn. Right, Yeah, I don't want to guy like goes from girl to girl like that's not happening, Like he's he's supposed to be into faith, like I guess he's into faith but like, you know, like he's been with other people, like eugh no, it's like girl.
Speaker 2: But instead she has a guy that's not into her at all. They're not even they're openly not in our thing. So don't worry about Captain Kims. Do I want to hook up with you either?
Speaker 1: Don't worry. She's such a little busybody.
Speaker 2: But there's so many of them, like it's Alex and Jonathan, Leah and everybody, Spencer and Bailey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hilarious. Bailey and Bryan.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then it gets the only one that's even sort of interesting interesting is Bailey and Brian. And he leans over and he's like, that's when he says, like you should consider, which is kind of sexy. It was like, you should go hook up with him. I know you're not gonna do that to Parisa, but like Bailey's vocal fry in this whole episode was making my skin crawl.
Speaker 1: It's not good. I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean when.
Speaker 2: Especially when she's crying. I mean, she cries so much that and I understand she's upset. I understand crying for like a few hours that night, but the next morning you're still you're crying so hard that you're snorting snot the next morning, the still and these are real tears, like this is like you can't fake that, right.
Speaker 1: And it was too much? Why because Jeremy called somebody else he'd gone on a date with. He told you like, well, still, I think it's pretty bad. I think it's well, we're going to get to that.
Speaker 3: But so Brian is basically telling us, you know that, Well, basically, there's just I have a bunch of talk about our people wondering.
Speaker 1: People are wondering like is my partner going to go have a secret rendezvous? What if they do?
Speaker 3: And I was like, this is so stupid. None of them are going to Yeah. Uh oh, I wrote to myself, I bet you Brian wants to rendezvous with Bailey to tell her the truth about Susie. I thought I was such a genius. I was like, God, make a prediction. Absolutely yeah, And then I wrote I was right. Brian sending a message to Bailey that he wants to talk to her. So Bailey gets the message from Brian that he just wants to talk, and she's she's confused, what's going on? Why does he want to meet with me. What's happening? What's the conspiracy? So then Alex, Jess and Kat are talking about maybe sending Kathy and Keith home. Yes, And then they talk about like, you know, some aren't here for the right reasons, they're not really here to find love. No, okay most of the people. And Jess really pats herself on the back for you know, She's like, yeah, like, you know, I'm one of the people who is just like, money is sad. I'm in love, Like I don't even need the money. Kind of these this is so stupid. Were you just rolling your eyes at all the times they're like, yeah, I don't care about the money.
Speaker 1: A lot of them say it, oh yes, of course. No, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They're all kind of annoying, except the Goldens, and I just I miss Leslie by the way.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that. Wait, did we get to the part yet where Jeremy is so dumb and is.
Speaker 2: Like rendezvous French is Rendezvous French And they have to say, yes, that's a friend. Spencer has to say to Jeremy like, yeah, it's friend. She's like, what is up, mon?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: To say rondav and.
Speaker 2: He's like, it means like get together, and he's like, oh okay, I mean, isn't he like a fine dance bro or something like I forget what Jeremy did, but like, how does he not know?
Speaker 1: First of all, why does he? I mean, look, I know we can't all know everything.
Speaker 2: He's young, but I mean rendezvous, like I guess maybe you wouldn't know it was French, but why even say it out?
Speaker 1: Is all of French?
Speaker 2: But like a front working with the imagine having a conversation with him. These are people whose main goal is to be on a reality show. So I think a lot of them are not that smart, right, Uh, I have that. So I was way back though, I think I just no.
Speaker 3: One can understand why Jonathan is there with no connection.
Speaker 1: You're just like, why is he even here?
Speaker 3: Still, like he doesn't even like anyone? And you know me, I was like, yeah, I agree, get rid of him. I agree, I agree. I don't don't know. But then this is where Jonathan and Leah talk and Jonathan's like, yeah, you know, I don't really like how the other night played out, And this is where she says, yeah, I wish I didn't hear I have to hear it from other people.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, yeah, well, let's just like let's just be with each other, even though like we're totally wrong for each other. But oh and then she says, which I was on her side, She's like, I don't know what's wrong with this guy. He's he's emotionally unavailable for sure.
Speaker 2: Now I see now I wrote exactly that I wrote. He's not emotionally unavailable. He's just not that into you. He doesn't like you. It doesn't mean that he's overall emotionally on well. I always hate those terms, Like he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been into any of the girls that were into him though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe he's just not into those particular women. I mean, I guess to be fair, he wasn't really into Jen on his season either, right, he never really seemed I mean, he made it pretty far, wasn't did he make it to like better?
Speaker 3: And then he kind of told her that he wasn't that into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got to find him a they gotta. I don't know, I don't want to make him the Bachelor, definitely not that because I mean, maybe I don't know maybe he needs a different show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find a new show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So Brian, Brian goes to the outside and he he's going he wants to rendezvous. He's ready, he's he's gonna go see if she's gonna meet. Yes, and they show like, he opens a bottle of champagne. He SIPs champagne. They show the stars, then they keep showing the moon, and then he's looking at the fire and then the moon, and I was like, is he going to turn into a were wolf?
Speaker 1: What if he did?
Speaker 2: That was really funny. He's like, now I'm drinking my champagne. Yeah, he turns into a were wolf and then he just like thrash like kills everyone on set, including Wells somehow for like in the worst way, and then it just it just cuts to black, no credits, and then the show just never comes back, never explained.
Speaker 1: Oh everyone.
Speaker 3: Reddit would go crazy. Reddit would be like, is this real? I heard I know somebody who knows somebody who works on Bachelor in Paradise and they said.
Speaker 1: It's a hundred one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And my guy told me that the network had to air it because they didn't have anything for that time slot.
Speaker 2: But it's true, like four people died. Yeah, no, the whole everybody died. In fact, it's like Grizzly Grizzly Man. The only footage is because they were filming, but they died. All the camera people done, and they'd be like and.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of people died and one person like unlive themselves for no reason.
Speaker 1: Reddit means just because it's Reddit, they have to say that.
Speaker 2: You know. The reason that they say that isn't because they say it because they you can get you can get shadow band, so like on Instagram or TikTok whatever. They say that because there's certain words that are like can get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's okay.
Speaker 3: So basically she doesn't and then they show Bailey back in her room and she's like, God, I really hope Jeremy's like not out having a secret rendezvous. Meanwhile, they flash over to Jeremy and he's just does not give any fs. He's just in bed with like a sleep mask on.
Speaker 1: I hate this.
Speaker 2: Guy's like snory, I know, I know, but also don't forget the vocal fry. She's like I don't know, like I'm like, use your full speak, and Brian passes out drinking all the champagne waiting for her.
Speaker 3: Bailey's like, Bailey, who is just really uh dumb, is like, I'm gonna go tell Jeremy, Like I'm gonna I like, I have this like note from Brian, like he wants me to meet him, so I'm gonna tell Jeremy first.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. But is this one?
Speaker 2: She's telling Parisa somebody gave me and like Parsa figures out, Okay, was it Brian. She's like, I'm not gonna say, and she's like, but okay, but can you just say that it wasn't Brian. I could totally feel that, and Bailey's being dicky about it, like fuck you. She's like doing her hair, like yeah, I mean, I'm not saying either way. Just tell her that's your friend. What are you doing? She yeah, nobody's great.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a little I read a thing basically on Reddit. Speaking of Reddit, I read a thing. Well, I could read it to you later, but I can tell you that part of the gist of it is that they were like, why didn't you tell Prisa and her thing? Where she was like, well, I didn't, like I didn't want to make a thing into a bigger thing, like and it turned out that he wasn't into me romantically, So her, you know what I'm saying, Like she was like, I didn't I didn't want to start a bigger problem if it wasn't a problem. I think this is I genuinely think that she knew that Brian wanted to talk to her about Jeremy. That's what I think. I think that she did not think that Brian was interested in her. He's never given off any signs, So I think that she was trying to make it seem more dramatic, like what if he is what if he's like ene me.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's that smart. I actually don't wouldn't give her that much credit. I think she probably did think because I don't think she'd have any reason to think that Brian was going to come tell her something about you. I don't think so that's like hindsight talking. I don't think I think she was like, well.
Speaker 3: So she goes into Jeremy's room, which I'm also wondering. I don't think that it seems romantic between They never really show Bailey and Jeremy making out or seeming actually really attracted to each other. They because did you notice that, Like, Jeremy's just in bed and I think at this point it's kin really because everybody else is up and around.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been drinking a lot, I think, you know, I mean, based on the color of his face. Well that's also the sun. I think that there's some sexual stuff going on. He's he's pretty touchy with her. I don't think she'd be that upset if they weren't doing stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, she goes and sits in bed next to him, but she always seems a little bit like Grisa with Brian, where she's a little bit like apologetic, like sorry, sorry to come in, and like, bother you, Like I know you're sleeping, like you're getting your baity slit, but like I'm just I got this note from Bren and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like barely awake. He's like, well so he does not care.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, please go fuck Brian. I don't care.
Speaker 2: And she's like he says that he goes sounds fun to have a secret rendezvou sounds fun that I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's like, god, girl, oh go to sleep with Brian.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun. So then I thought this was kind of funny. So because okay, so basically she does tell him like, yeah, Brian, Brian wants to like meet me, and he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: So then Parisa is bugging Brian but like did you ask?
Speaker 1: Did you ask her to rendezvous? And he's got some splaining to do, and he goes, let's take a walk. I don't know why I wrote that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and weren't you didn't feel bad for Parissa in this moment because she now I thought she was rightfully like, oh shit, yes, we're going for a walk. We're breaking up with me? Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Same thing? Yes, yes, because of course is it tough?
Speaker 3: Is it because the guys have the power here? Or is it because I also I feel like the guys are just not that into the girls?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I agree, I mean some of them are. I think Spencer is and Captain Kim is into all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, he recaps, they all seem all the guys seem like they have way too much power.
Speaker 1: It bugs me. Yeah, So then Brian tells Parisa like.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that, like it's like Jeremy like called Susie.
Speaker 1: And now Parisa is like oh my god.
Speaker 3: T h m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Well she thinks that brings them closer. She's like, we're a team again. Thank you for telling me, like you should have told you to begin with. That's insane. Any why didn't he tell her also where he's told because he's like done, not into her, So he's conniving. Who knows what he's up to. I don't think he's a good guy. I cannot stress that enough. I just think he's cute, that's all. And I don't know why. I still can't figure it out because I know he said he does what like eighty units of bota.
Speaker 1: So I'm just attracted to straight up botox.
Speaker 3: I guess so because yeah, shine or head as an ice skating rink for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I would like that myself. Oh I mean, I mean i'd like that for myself. I'm not saying I want that on me. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. I just still, like I said, he reminds me of like a Boston dude, like a Boston frat guy. Was just like very confident and cute, that's all. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: So basically, before before we break, Ryan is now just like Okay, I feel like Bailey deserves to know and she's like my friend. She's like a really good girl, you know, she's like a good girl, Like she she were really good friends, like me and Bailey were so close.
Speaker 1: Like when did that happen?
Speaker 2: They keep saying that, but like I don't remember that happening at all exactly.
Speaker 3: But also Brian thinks that he might be able to get rid of Jeremy, which would be helpful because Brian knows that Jeremy kind of has it out for him, which he does. The thing is that what I'm setting up here before we go into part two is that I am completely on Brian's side on this whole thing. I don't understand how things went so negatively for him, because this is this is happens on every incarnation of this show. It happens on Survivor, it happens on all these kinds of shows. Like he's he's actually being a.
Speaker 1: Good friend to Bailey here it's.
Speaker 2: Which spoiler Wells makes that point better think he's like, what the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 1: This is mass I.
Speaker 2: Turned on everybody for Wells. Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, this is a good time. We should say Hi, we should say hello. Some people over on our Patreon. We have Kathy Kathy. It's Kathy from Bachelor. Oh my god, it's Kathy. It's I didn't yeah, I just wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They suck. Captain Kim is too much of an octopus.
Speaker 2: Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray and Yarborough, Sherry Shannon bring us home, Uh, Paul Sully, sliv.
Speaker 3: And Sidwelled and Lauren Barnes, Kelly d Andrea Crawford and Dick Frolicking.
Speaker 2: So Dick ficking, Yes, Richard Frolicker just in case he does want his right he doesn't, I guess he has.
Speaker 1: Yes, he likes it.
Speaker 2: Oh, message me, Dick yef okay e Sean our friend Jean Voshe who is amazing uses which you guys can too. He uses his business shout for charity and his houses into homes.
Speaker 1: This is a furniture bank.
Speaker 2: It helps families that are making transitions into new houses but maybe are struggling financially to be able to fill those houses out with furniture. You want to go to Houses into Homes dot Org. There's different furniture banks in every city. So you can just check it out locally as well.
Speaker 1: Also, my friend Adam Lerner.
Speaker 3: Listen, he is getting us a car as we speak, not me and Cecily, but John he's getting us. He shopped us in ID four, which is a VW because they're having incredible deals on electric cars right now and we just went into testrove one and now he's getting it. It's going to show up in our driveway probably this week. Yeah, it's nice, painless. Tell him what you want to spend and I'll go find you a car.
Speaker 1: How Ada's got a car dot Com? Go to that.
Speaker 3: Also, Jamie val is with spitfire Social. So do you have a small or a medium or even bigger business that you want to learn how to advertise or somebody to do it for you on social media, Go to spitfiresocial dot com. And then, last, but not least, tell us about Laura.
Speaker 1: Laura Stewart.
Speaker 2: Our friend Laura Stewart has Aspire Counseling. They work they do these really cool brain mapping things. They work with like trauma specialists and everything, and they do these brain mapping things where you can like map your brain. I mean it's really truly like the coolest thing ever. You want to go to Denver brainspotting dot com. But you do not need to live in Denver or Colorado or anything to use this. But that's where you find her and find out more at denverbrainspotting dot com. She has a team of therapists and it's really it's just a cool new thing.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, everybody, We love you guys, and we'll see you on part two in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,