Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen. What what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: He'll take.
Speaker 1: What help.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode. We got a very very.
Speaker 1: Very special episode.
Speaker 2: It is a bunch of the rejects together and we got a reject who had a book that we're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: But before we get to Ethan.
Speaker 2: Who's the who wrote the book, the author, we will introduce the other rejects. So Headless Giant, please let everybody know who who you are and what's up in case they don't know how you doing.
Speaker 3: Everybody Happy Friday. So you can find me on Twitter at the Headless Giant and on YouTube at the Headless Giant as well. So check me out there on Instagram and you can touch my show on Thursday nights where I read your occult and or Strange paranormal emails and you can email those two the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. Also, I got a show with Ethan coming up on Sunday called The Trialogue, so check that out as well.
Speaker 1: Get those emails in and check out that Trialogue show.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Ellis and my man jewels we got them this week. Finally got them on again as you got me.
Speaker 4: What's going on? Guys, I'm Jules you see me here before, host of the Great Pill Podcast. Yeah stoke tonight to hear a little bit about what Ethan has to say, to hear about his book, and uh yeah, man, just to hear about the fourth Initiate. I'm you know, I have a lot of shows I do. I'm not going to get into that whole spiel right now. I can do that at the end when we do our plugs. But yeah, guys, y'all can find me on Twitter at Great Pill Pod, over on Rumble and Patreon, especially Patreon. We do some twin Peaks watch parties. Yes, Terry book reviews. Nick comes and hangs out for those now.
Speaker 2: Definitely check it out. Definitely, so yeah, I would say it's worth the money.
Speaker 4: So thanks for thanks for inviting me on again.
Speaker 1: Of course, always love having you man.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and that's good seeing all all of you guys. Man, Happy friggsday, guys. It's gonna be a banger of a show.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, hey we got Tyrone. What is up my man? Always a pleasure.
Speaker 5: What's up everybody? Thanks Nick? I appreciate it. You already know.
Speaker 6: I'm ready, man, I got your book right here on my candle bro and I have plenty.
Speaker 5: Of times on here, so you already know.
Speaker 6: Everything you can find about me is on my website, Rebirth oftheword dot Com. I love reading, I love how and discussions with authors, especially since I've read their book. It's a more uh personal with me because now I get to ask them for things for clarifications sake. So of course you know this is the time for me to ask some of those questions. So hey, I appreciate it. Rebirth of the word dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you for joining us then, and we got the man himself, see Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 1: What is going on, sir? How are you well?
Speaker 7: I bow to all of you. Thank you so much for the inclusion and support. I really appreciate it. Yeah, I'm on all the usual social media writing articles frequently and easily cut I'll have to fix that tabulation, I guess, and easy to find on all the social media. And the fourth initiation really came about from my obsession with what I call the duality of polarity, or you could just say four.
Speaker 5: Uh and I you know, I.
Speaker 7: Explored really a whole philosophical outlook kind of universalism, uh, bringing together different sources of more or less the same principles or different takes on the same principle of this duality of polarity in the matrix of four. And as time went on, I realized that there was a whole other Really, the matrix of four is accused of being esoteric in one sense, but there was a whole other esoteric level to this duality of polarity. And so the fourth initiation, there is no prior three.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: The fourth initiation is essentially where I explored the esoteric and the exoteric understandings of different teachings. And this is a significant polarity when we look at any allegory or so on and so forth. Another polarity that is in the world we live, not necessarily within the interpretation, but is kind of put forth in a lot of different ways. Is the basic and the capital, or the base in the capital if you think about a pole, or the basic and the enlightened, if you will. And a lot of societal interpretations are kind of on the growth side of the polarity. So let's let's go to the imagers, and I'll start to tell kind of the little story and you guys, if you have anything to to say, please go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm sure of course. Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: So for me, the idea around this duality of polarity or four began in a very exoteric manner. And is that is that I wonder the images aren't coming through?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you would have to actually open up the image probably and then choose that as the window to share.
Speaker 7: Shoot, my bust. Well, I'll just I'll just read read this as as I try to export a few of these. So I wrote The Complete Patriots Guide to Oligarchical Collectivism, and I conceptualize that there's four types of mind states. Idiots avoid all new pertinent information, Zelots ask only certain questions of certain information, Elitists question information in order to manipulate and reap gains off the information. And patriots question information to share with others and benefit progress, initiate progress.
Speaker 5: If you will.
Speaker 7: And so this is kind of a really exoteric, simple kind of way of understanding things.
Speaker 5: And as I was exploring that.
Speaker 7: Book, I realized that there were all sorts of different aspects or sets of four, where there's over three and a unsaid fourth right and one of the powerful ones that I used, I think is the four wise monkeys, and that is usually considered to be the three wise monkeys, more widely known as the three Wise monkeys, but there's actually four. There's see no evil, which is kind of like the idiot that I put forth. There, there's here no evil, which is kind of like the zealot. There's speak no evil, which is very much like the elitists. And there is fear no evil or do no evil. And this monkey holds his abdomen right, and he's unmoved and he's unafraid.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So this this also has a whole esoteric construct to it, and not just the exoteric as well, very very prominent in Buddhism. This next one is from the Allegory of the Cave, in which most people point out that there's three character types in the Allegory of the Cave, the prisoners, the captors, and the freed prisoner. But there's actually, excuse me, two different types of prisoners. There's the chained and the unchained, right, and this is this is very much like the idiots and the zelots.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: The zelots don't need to be chained because it's they're they're so entangled by the images, and so as I began exploring things further, there's this whole kind of system of understanding that really I put forth in the matrix of four as four parts of four aspects. In other words, each each of these four aspects has four parts. Excuse my redundancy. And the first one I use is arithmetic, and this is one that is absolute. There was a time period where people were obsessed, where mathematicians were obsessed with looking for a fifth operation.
Speaker 5: Of arithmetic, and there really are noney.
Speaker 7: All of mathematics goes upon the four operations of arithmetic, and certainly in a very duality.
Speaker 5: Of polarity modality.
Speaker 7: And I call that the four aspects of the mental, right, the four absolutes of the mental. There's also the breath is the one I use for the physical. We can we can go to that nick. The breath is an absolute, not all life, but it's pretty much an absolute for breathing life. That there is an inhalation and a pause full, an exhalation and a pause empty. This is kind of a meditation technique to accentuate and be mindful of the pauses as well as the inhalation and exhalation and our breath, which I use is the absolute of physical as opposed to mental arithmetic functions. Just like this Yin yang depiction of orbits, all all objects in orbit of one another all around the universe. We can pretty much presume that's like a big absolute. It may not be true everywhere in the universe, for it is a big place, but everywhere where there's objects in orbit, there are four.
Speaker 5: Seasons, there's the there's.
Speaker 7: The duality of polarity of equinoxes and solstices.
Speaker 3: And so I got a quick question is do you believe the number four and all of these polarities are a type of transcendence from merely the physical realm.
Speaker 7: I do believe that there is an aspect of understanding the physical real realm towards being an empowered being in this realm. And there's also the meditative and initiatory aspects for certain And actually, that was funny you should mention headless because that's really kind of the next idea where I'm going, which, uh, what I use for the absolute of orbit is clear, all objects are in orbit. The next image nick is the own symbol, and this is one of the oldest symbols on the planet, and it is in four parts, and it is described in a duality of polarity, and one can conceptualize it as a depiction of consciousness for the material world and also a initiatory device for self development and enlightenment. Here we see on the left there that backwards, Well, what looks like the three actually contains two parts, right, And I was going to say, go to the next image, but I I need.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 7: Uh So there's the duality of polarity of the OM symbol, and the highest level is called Terrea, which simply means the fourth So there's deep sleep and deep awakening, and then there's deep dreaming.
Speaker 5: And there's.
Speaker 7: The terrea, the absolute deep awakening, right, and the point is the terrea.
Speaker 5: The line underneath.
Speaker 7: That is the Sea of Mara or the barrier or whatever. That is virtually impossible to cross this chasm from the third state to the fourth state. But it is possible, but but it takes takes a lot of dedication.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, do you know how deeply proto Indo European that symbol feels to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Think about that as a mountain, right, all of these proto Indo European religions have a mountain, and what you're talking about is the different levels in the sky, god realm. Right, So you've got the Olympians at the absolute, You've got Turia as being like the Saturnian character deep sleep as the Titans, and then further down into number three, which is dreaming, which would be our level, our contact with the gods and their wakefulness, where we live on a conscious level. And that sort of makes up like Mount Ida, right, all of these different mountains represent sort of like a stairway to heaven. Mount Olympus. All of these ideas have to do with that sort of pyramidal figure, and you kind of get that idea with this this symbol as well, which represents a lot of what proto Indo European shamanism was all about.
Speaker 7: I believe that there's many tales about this symbol actually being derived from Mount Kailash. In certain different snow mount snow milts, you can see you one can make out, I know, symbol in Mount Kailash, which people don't know.
Speaker 5: It's the most sacred mountain and all the.
Speaker 3: Sacred mountain of all of India and all of and.
Speaker 5: All of that.
Speaker 7: The mountainous region there, it's not Everest, it's Kylash.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You put two concepts together and you get really a kind of a Kabbala tree, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well this this has the dual polarity of the trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's based it's.
Speaker 7: The duality of polarity right there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why you have the check yourboard flaws just for the duality.
Speaker 7: So it's mathematics too, right, it's the duality of polarity. Which that's not esoteric. It's just like the way that we learn how to do things with a thing that we've learned. Right, Mathematics is like totally esoteric because we use this set of ideas to formulate and process all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Then tell me about what the video I showed you about the the Lithuanians and the the Sanskrit words.
Speaker 7: Right, well, that's that's a whole whole rabbit hole. Really cool how that goes down. And four has this whole comparative unifying aspect to it too in its simplicity that there's only four. But yeah, that was mind blowing to hear all those words being virtually the same as all these ideas.
Speaker 5: Uh, that we're exploring here.
Speaker 7: They're they're from all these different uh places and times, but they're really kind of the duality of polarity. Yeah, this symbol, this symbol is the oldest symbol on the planet. So and it was it was the It is so old that it precedes the language. And and so you don't right out, oh you put you put this this symbol. Oh, and it's a it's a it's a four part annunciation as well, three that are overt and one that is silence, silence being counted and super important as we'll see uh A U M obviously are the three vocalizations. But and this, this is the type of symbol that is used for an exoteric philosophical outlook and also very deep internal esoteric development, right, and and there are above and the below. Yeah, so so this this represents so much that we're only scanning the topical here, so uh.
Speaker 5: But but it's.
Speaker 7: Important to note right that it has that esoteric and exoteric idea behind it. Let's go, let's go to the next one. I think it's some writing. Okay, this is a really important thing that is not too well known. I found the ancient Egyptians conceptualized of course, what we commonly know is the doat or the TERREEA zinj asked the question, what is teria mean? It literally means the fourth so and and but it signifies the most enlightened aspect of consciousness. So I mean this is this is not a coincidence. I don't think the ancient Egyptians as well. They of course have the main polarity of the living and the dead, right, but they also have the polarity of the living and the gods. And there's three dimensions. The fourth dimension is for those that have transcended, for the few human beings that have become godly. And so there was this space within their kind of idea of creation. Let's see. Uh So the next one I was describing this symbol. Recently got an article on a cult Rejects dot uh uh dot org Cult Rejects Institute.
Speaker 5: One of my brain frying.
Speaker 1: Right now, the Cold Research Institute dot.
Speaker 5: Or Research Research Institute.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you put the article.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 7: Sorry, excuse my brain for I have a decent article on there about the circumpunked. Next Nick, the next pictures of the circumpunked with the twin pillars and the circumpunked is essentially three parts that makes a new fourth thing one could one could extrapolate. But you have the point, and you have the space, and you have the ring. Those are the overt three and to each side, often depicted in uh freemasonic imagery, to each side. It is the duality of polarity. And it's almost as if you have a three and a two and a two. And so I was conceptualizing this and it came to me one time that this seems like an important thing. The trinity and the polarity and the polarity are really kind of one of these symbols that might have a perverse and an enlightenment and an enlightened aspect to it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, have you ever seen green lantern comics?
Speaker 7: Of course, Yeah, break it down? What am I forgetting?
Speaker 3: Well, if you turn that symbol sideway right right right, so you've got the green and the gold, and it kind of makes the one, two, three, four five, and the fit level is sort of like the heart chakra, which is the tifferrath, which is kind of green and gold. And like their enemies are the yellow lanterns, right, and so they're fighting against them. So it's the green versus the yellow, and you've got that whole sort of tiphoretic feel to anything you imagine, anything you can feel you can actually create with the with the green lantern. It's like manifesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's what I feel like the circumpunct kind of when you focus on it just in your minds. I it really has a concentration modality for one, So it really I think does help accomplish, but I think the understanding of the duality of polarity really helps accomplish. One being a set of mercy and one being a set of severity, but the point being that you create and destroy either in severe or merciful terms. Mostly nowadays we're only in the severity. And in fact, we did a great program on Yahweh and Asherah. They're a total duality of polarity, unto themselves that.
Speaker 5: We only have Yahweh. Now, who's the.
Speaker 7: Storm God obviously related to severity creation destruction through severity, where Asha was creation destruction through mercy. And then in the center you have the Trinity or the thrice great of the initiate. So let's go, let's go to the next one, which it's kind of saying the same thing. But three two two is this Americana kind of.
Speaker 5: You know, lore Nick, you want to go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yes, I was like, it's just in my seat.
Speaker 7: Three two two is also in Genesis. It has a polarity in it, right, and insinuates even two polarities because of the life and death and good and evil. So there's there's uh two powerful polarities that are really you know, primary. And of course they're talking about the tree right there too, which what is the tree? Two polarities?
Speaker 5: The skulls and bones? To me, what she's talking about that is that is the skull and bones. Yes, that is the skull and bones.
Speaker 7: And and my point in bringing them up is not that they're correct and not that they're on it. I'm saying that they're using symbolism to whatever they might be symbolizing it for I'm not sure, but I think that for me, when I see the three two two, I no longer see three two two, I see trinity, polarity, polarity, and you've.
Speaker 3: Also you've also got you've also got multiplication. So if you multiply them like the two bones make it acts, you get twelve, which is like the twelve sides of the Zodiac. It's like they're they're making a perverse symbol for the zodiac.
Speaker 7: They're using symbolism in a perverse and basic manner. Write that whole idea where you can use it in esoteric and exoteric and basic and enlightened, right, And they're using it probably for very basic, gross means.
Speaker 8: And it seems like some stuff that's meant to be just like for the esoteric, they try to take that and make it for the exoteric and completely subverts it, right, It completely destroys what.
Speaker 4: It meant to be.
Speaker 1: Oh original, Yes, I totally agree with it.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: We gets considered the.
Speaker 2: The you know, the stuff that comes like kind of everybody understands somehow becomes like, oh, that's all there is to it, that's the deepest ship, and we all know you know what I'm saying, Like, stuff like that happens, I.
Speaker 1: Think a lot.
Speaker 7: Right, So, just an interesting phenomena that relates to this idea of the thrice great the initiated being in control of this duality of polarity. And I'm not advocating them, I'm trying to pierce the veil of what they might be using not that they've not that they figured it out, they're using it potentially if if that has anything to do with the interpretations.
Speaker 3: I think that verse is the most powerful one in the Bible. That's for the rest of the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's that's at the point where it's like you fucked right.
Speaker 7: It's the cosmological tone, you know, And a different religious and cosmological constructs have this same for mannerism, often of the good and evil, or often masculine and feminine, as Adam and Eve and life and death. Most cosmologies begin with these two polarities that are like the most powerful considerations there are among time.
Speaker 3: Right, you've got a dual polarity right there on that image.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the cross.
Speaker 7: And that's a mathematical rule that two lines intersecting create four corners. So every cross, mathematically it's two lines intersecting. However elaborate it gets, it creates the four.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 7: So the next one is just me trying to be funny, little little mammology. And Carl Young was fascinated with this idea, and many times in his writing and in his speeches he mentioned that there there's three, but where's the fourth and actually, uh, in the free introduction on Amazon of my book The Fourth Initiation, one of the first things I explore is the Barto Total, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which is itself a very esoteric idea of fascinating book, super fascinating. One of the dopest things Carl Young pointed out about it is that, of course, on the exoteric, on the primary level of this great teaching is that it is elaborating on the time between death and rebirth. But if you read it backwards, Carl Jung noted out, from from last chapter on to the second to last chapter, and so on to the first chapter, so that it that it is last, it is a story from birth to death. So so it's yeah.
Speaker 3: Speaking of story, every story arc takes place in four acts. Really, so that fourth act is.
Speaker 9: A song written that way too, yep, for four yeah, man, I would I would go even deeper to say that the whole Bible is, in fact not just the four Gospels, but the.
Speaker 7: Whole Christ story is a set of four and possibly even directly related to Hinduism traditions. But there's the birth, life, death, and resurrection, and and in our lifetimes we go through this in a symbolic way many different times, and and of course the the uh exoteric and perverse mannerism would be you know, taking it into too different different manners. But but this is this is the story of the Bible, one of resurrection. That's the fourth element, that's the silent part, that is uh, you know, so.
Speaker 3: So valuable, that's so attractive to so many people because it provides that fourth step.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 7: So the next uh uh, let's see, So this one is elaboration of the symbol with the yin and yang and the four humers, the four uh the four humors were a Greek system of understanding what is uh, one could say, very similar if not exactly the same as one of the yin yang diagnosics practices of traditional Chinese medicine. Right, so very similar these ancient practices. And you have the four colors of alchemy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, in in.
Speaker 7: The phlegm and yellow bile and black bile and blood.
Speaker 5: Right. So, so when when.
Speaker 7: They say that there's four types of people or that there's four types of problems, will you know, are they what are they talking about? Exactly right? Because the ancient excuse me, the American Indians have a similar color construct in in their symbolism.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I take this image and look into the elementals with it now too, you know, because the four elementals, uh, you tie into almost everything when you look at being, like the you know, the what is it, the astral fire, the ethereal water, the physical earth, and the mental air.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and and there's what that's become one of my favorite words, element elements because it's so esoteric, but it's often considered very primary and physical, but it actually says godly mind. I think it's this godly mind, but you but it literally says godmind, right, l elements, this godmind. So alchemy is very much associated with the physical development of chemical systems and so forth, and godmind right becoming the internal exoteric self development. And my next picture is actually of the four elements, but the four elements of the Philosopher's Stone, right, which brings together exactly what Jules just talked about. There's the four elements of the Philosopher's Stone. Why is there four elements because I think because of obviously the four elements that we just spoke of, but also the four elements that are at the basis of almost everything. If we're looking at things through that veil. It's not the only way to look at things, but it's a powerful way to start to look at look at things.
Speaker 3: And the next you kind of have a reflection of both the three and the five within the image. So the three and the four creates the twelve, right, And when you're talking about the five and the four, you're talking about fractals, right, So you've got the fifth element, which is all these different fractals coming off, which you could do within the next circle or the next circle out right, So each one of these circles is equidistant, and that creates another fractaling creation from the symbol itself. So you've got five and the three, which you know, philosophers Stone incorporates both of these numbers very heavily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I was going to point out you have the feminine inside of the masculine, and then the masculine inside of the feminine. I don't know, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird, that's perfect.
Speaker 4: I've noticed that a lot with a lot of these symbols, And you were talking about the polarity stuff earlier, you know, the kind of exactly realistic aspect to.
Speaker 1: It, just real quick.
Speaker 2: I was just even thinking of how you kind of like said that you're seeing repeating. I wonder if that even goes with like the yadhey vade for because what you know that's for again, but that is you know, king, queen, prince and princess, So you would see like male female male female repeat that way, right, So I wonder like if there's like something to like what you were saying here.
Speaker 4: I wonder if and I was also thinking against he was talking about like four stages to like some kind of piece of art, right, there's also four stages to life. In a way, tetra.
Speaker 3: Grammaton just means four full name, right, so they're talking about these different letters within that. So tetragrammaton and the tetra graandma tom formula. You know, is that generation go ahead, Jules, Oh no, no, no, no. I I was just pointing that out.
Speaker 4: You can't to have like your young like from when you were born up until you become a young adult. That to when you're like you know, in your forties or fifties, like your early fifties maybe that until your late age and then you know, because we're supposed to live for longer, up until probably a little past one hundred. Just like if we were to live healthy, like if we were to live a healthier lifestyle and you know, be able to stay away from all this shit that the government puts in the air and in the food and in the water and all that, we'd probably be able to live a little longer.
Speaker 1: Right, So, oh, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm off on that, maybe there's more than four stages to life, but I'm thinking like in a long span kind.
Speaker 7: Of Yeah, No, it's the primary. It's the primary. And then of course there could be several different other fatsets as things go on, and you could recognize, but it is, it is considered the primary American Indians from the Hindus is the four stages of life. And here's another depiction of the four elements. Again one of my favorite words because it just it denotes that alchemy of becoming the godmind. So yeah, and the next one I Nick just took off. But this also we can see duality of polarity obvious, right, I Mean, that's that's a an easy easy note there.
Speaker 3: What it all comes together you have as above, so below you get all the figures combined.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and again you're masculine and feminine triangles, right.
Speaker 3: Projective, receptive.
Speaker 7: And one thing I like to do just as a kind of mental exercise is find contrasts. So if these shapes are depicting an idea, it is a wonderful format to just form contrasts. But usually people only go to an either or contrast, and that's very limiting. You know, if you have the A and B, that's the either or, but you have to have the A B too. The synthesis and the nalysis is the term that I came up with, and you know, to that, there's the whole idea of thesis, anti thesis and synthesis related to cause a cause? What is the three M thinking of? Where they where they steer decision making?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: The Hegelian dialectic is from this thesis solution problem reaction solution is from this philis offical outlook of thesis, anti thesis and synthesis.
Speaker 5: The solution often has.
Speaker 7: Pointed out as they already had it planned right.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 7: And the next one, one of my favorite sets of four is geometry, and I feel like this is really not only valuable in understanding things, but it is really the basis for the biblical God, as we'll see. Nixt Nick go to the next one, and and here's yahweh h excuse me. Here here is yode hey yap right, and the yode it literally is the point. The four dimensions of geometry begins with the point. The next is a window and behold, so a window it implies a view, and it is very much like a plane, like a plane of glass. But it also there's a room. So they're using the same word here to symbolize I think plane and volume. So and the vove again, it literally means peg or connector or nail.
Speaker 5: It is it is the line.
Speaker 7: So the whole Bible at its basis when they talk about the g and generation and geometry, it's the four dimensions of geometry.
Speaker 5: It's right there. So the next one.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't wanted to say real quick, Ethan, you might have been a I think you had the screen off. I don't know if you can still hear. Did you hear what I said about the yad vade before? I?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you were getting at that. What what would repeat it?
Speaker 2: Jules had mentioned before like sometimes and he's right, you'll see like kind of like male female male female like symbolism within each other, you know, and going back and forth. And I said, I, you know, I wonder if that could maybe be even represented the Yad formula or if there is like the same idea behind that, because if you think about it magically, if I was using it, like you know, in ceremonial magic, that would be the only king, queen, prince, and princess.
Speaker 1: I mean you're getting you know, male female male fall.
Speaker 4: And that's funny that you would see this with the name of a deity, right, because the same thing happens with fuck, the same thing happens. I'm pretty sure with Lucifer. Trying to remember, I think the Greeks maybe worship Lucifer as Mars, right headless.
Speaker 3: Well, the Greeks thought of Lucifer.
Speaker 4: Lucifer as Mars. Sorry, is the.
Speaker 3: Titan of the Dawn and so Yos for us is what they call called Lucifer.
Speaker 5: Which is where comes from.
Speaker 3: It's it's the Latin or eosphorous. So yeah, yeah, in Latin, his mother would be called Aurora, like Aurora Colorado. Okay, but think about this as if it's hieroglyphs, right, you have the father above, you have the daughter with the hair coming down or the window with the light shining in. Then you have the sun as the generation below, and then you have the daughter with the hair coming down, you know, sort of like the vision of the mother. Yeah, you've almost got the hieroglyphs for those four different parts of the terror.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: Just going to say they represent him as Mars because of the red glow that Mars is.
Speaker 4: Right, and then but then also there's a feminine aspect being Venus, right, Yeah. I think it's like that with maybe all the planets. I don't know, maybe I few.
Speaker 5: Will you can probably find bits and pieces of it.
Speaker 1: I think they all have the same aspect. They'll both have.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that positive and negatives.
Speaker 3: Venus specifically, you've got uh Venus and Adonis. Right, You've got the idea of these uh dying and rising figures being associated with this planet of Venus, which is this morning star and evening star. One third of the year it's in the morning and one third of the year it's in the evening. So having the Venus connection, which creates a big flower of life in the sky, it's sort of like the completion of four, which would be the five.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I always or I started to think about the tetragram aton as being kind of a secret that is overtly right in front of our face. Because the pentagram, we know that that means five count shape, right, but tetra gram that would be a four count shape. But it's not tetragram, it's tetragrammaton. And so that suffix is ation. It's similar to shun t i o n in English or Latin even.
Speaker 5: Variously.
Speaker 7: And but but I think it means grammar, grammation. Right, So this this whole idea of the uh, what is tetragrammaton When you look it up in the Bible, Tetragrammaton is L. What is l L is God? And so tetragrammaton is literally saying that it's a it's a four grammar of understanding God.
Speaker 1: In a way. You know, you.
Speaker 7: Talk about five, though, five I think is really important, and I think east and west. One thing that is shared with the five is motion. It puts these base pillars into motion. So you could you could you could think about five as being the activation actually very much like our hands, right, we have four fingers.
Speaker 5: But what makes it work? Is the fifth?
Speaker 4: Well, right, no, that's that. That's what I was going to say. You have your four fingers and then your thumb, which is your godhead, right, and uh yeah, same thing with the you know, the what's it called the Vitruvian Man or whatever. Yeah, five points. But then with like the crucified man, you have four. Right, So I don't know, I don't know if there's something to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just drug my curiosity on that because I love the Simpsons. I've been watching the Simpsons since I was a little kid, since they first came out, right, And if you remember, they had four fingers, right, and uh god when they when God was shown in the Simpsons, he had what we would call normal.
Speaker 5: Five four fingers in the thumb.
Speaker 4: Remember, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You know what everybody says about Matt Greeney too.
Speaker 3: So well, yeah, they were messing with dimensions, weren't they. That's what they're kind of telling you what They actually had it.
Speaker 5: They actually had a show on that too.
Speaker 3: They had a bunch of shows on that.
Speaker 4: Well they I mean, The Simpsons has predicted how how much shit that's happened, Like they've definitely, they definitely had some form of like I don't know, some kind of loophole or portal looking into the future, like I I don't think.
Speaker 3: About all the treehouses of horror.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking convinced now, dude, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about the houses of Horror.
Speaker 2: Y know, I have brought that up before, you know, Jules, that's like I've seen the Simpsons do that so much. You have the song questioning how you know what I'm saying, like, like, how are they? You know, like I know it is kind of interesting and like wow, like this's pretty cool, Like you know, they they called it out, but it's like.
Speaker 1: Wow, the fuck are you doing that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is fucking weird? Man project looking Glass?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I think this kind of stuff has been around a lot longer than you're told, uh, through many ways, you know, scrying or however.
Speaker 3: Think about how archetyple the show is. All the different elements of that show are like archetyple of different factions within society. So they're making statements about all of these different relationships that have to do with how we see each other and you know, sort of like stereotypes, and they were able to do that because it wasn't as woke back then, but in doing so, it made these relationships that sort of stick in our minds. When it comes to relationships with other people. You can kind of steer people around through their behaviors a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think, now, what does this represent, Nathan, Because this is the this is the alchemical colors all over again.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is an American Indian medicine wheel, and it represents the four brothers of Man, white, black, red, and yellow skinned people. And their idea is that these people all come together and bring out the one idea in a unified manner. Each one has a different aspect of the story that when brought together, they.
Speaker 5: Get the whole story right.
Speaker 7: And the four directions the four people's the four is numerous, widely significant among the American Indian people, especially in the Southwest.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, one thing that I've noticed with the Native American symbolism too, you see it popping up like in a occultism that came over from like Europe, but like symbolism here. So that's kind of interesting. I have seen that happen, Like it's certain ocult orders are actually like you.
Speaker 4: Who did they learn it from? Like the day did they learn it from some ancient occult order that was there long before, you know, long before we were told the first people came over and found America.
Speaker 1: Oh, like I think go ahead.
Speaker 5: No, I just was gonna say, I think it's possible, please go ahead.
Speaker 2: And there like like an example is a Denning and Phillips. I don't remember their first name. They have like some book set on magic. I mean I didn't know until I think I had thrash on when he covered like the Micmac the Micmacs. This star is or this symbol they have on the front of their cover is a fucking their medicine wheel. But it just looks different than normal people. I mean, that's different than normal ones. So like you kind of thought it was like some just you know, fancy a pointed star. And then I was like, oh, they're actually just ripping off a fucking Native American symbol and they put it on the front of their magic book. You know, so shit like that. Somebody doesn't even know what that is. They just take for granted some you know, ceremonial magic symbol.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, it's it's like, you know, it's kind of like that with squaws.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, he goes, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: More of an ancient symbol than a lot of people, you know, like they're not even aware of that. And how many civilizations and cultures have you use that symbol? Maybe headless those where it actually came from originally, I don't really know.
Speaker 3: It's ubiquitous across five continents during a certain time period in prehistory. You've got that symbol as being ubiquitous across five continents. If that doesn't mean people were connected, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Well, here's a.
Speaker 7: Symbol, and this is used often as a calendar, right, medicine wheel would be used as a calendar system overtly, ceremoniously, probably different ways to Here is what I think a significant set of four pertaining to all the megalithic constructions.
Speaker 5: On the planet.
Speaker 7: They are all markers of day, year, and direction and celestial connection.
Speaker 4: Dude, speaking of we're just talking about Germany. These are the These are the colors for the German flag. Yes, that weird synchronicity.
Speaker 3: Sorry, proto Indo European.
Speaker 2: Well, they were very much the alchemists, yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, Albido, Negrito Rubido and I forgot what the yellow one was do you know what that is?
Speaker 9: In Latin?
Speaker 5: I forget right.
Speaker 1: Now, Dan, you put us all on the spot.
Speaker 4: Fuck, I gotta look into that now. I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 7: This is a wonderful aspect of what this medicine wheel represents, where all these ideas come together and they get the full story rather than just the aspects that they've been holding onto.
Speaker 5: For the symbol of war really has that too, right?
Speaker 7: And let's let's go to the next one, because each of these we could spend a lot of time on and and find that there's the exoteric philosophical aspect and the esoteric initiatory aspect too, even of the medicine wheel. One of the most esoteric games that is probably you know as the mostoteric fans is baseball. And and we can see that there is a compass and square set up on the field right. The reason it is base ball is not because of the bases. It's because four is base. Your base set of thinking is four.
Speaker 4: Ethan.
Speaker 7: Well, well, there's a really dope article where I get into this on the Occult Research Institute dot org, so check it. But but again, this is just I wouldn't say it's necessarily perverse in a damned way, but it's a it's a perverse presentation of highly esoteric ritual.
Speaker 3: Are all sports like.
Speaker 7: Well, you can find different aspects of it, but none like baseball, none like this.
Speaker 4: That's well, that's probably one of the oldest ones, right.
Speaker 5: That's it is.
Speaker 7: It is out of England, and you know it's developed over many years into what it is now. It used to be different and it's modified, you know.
Speaker 4: So you look at the Angels in the outfield that is also literally angels in the outfield. Wow, the movie title has such an esoteric meaning to it. Maybe I don't know. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 6: Mans through movies, you know, they they're entertained because they know what the movies and the some of the and within the movies.
Speaker 5: Me we over here figuring it out later.
Speaker 4: Figure homeboy, Christopher Lloyd is already dead, all right.
Speaker 3: Field of dreams, dude. Think about all of the guys who came out of the corn field onto the field from you know, the outfield. That's that's so field of dreams right there.
Speaker 1: As the children of the corn right the dude, ha ha, yeah.
Speaker 7: So baseball is it's the American pastime. But it's the American esoteric pastime certainly, right, and it even has the geometry. You could look at it symbolically as the ball being the point the line, excuse me, the bat being the line, and you have the plane. And what do they call where the pictures stand on headless the mountains?
Speaker 3: Where did they come from? It came from the Theosophists.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, that's right, right, that's because the guy.
Speaker 7: The final version of it was basically developed from Theosophist crew and a president of the Theosophy at one time. Yes, although it's much older than that, but not in its current modification.
Speaker 4: Do you know what they should bring back Roman gladiators but American gladiators with like real fucking blood sports like the lie used to.
Speaker 7: Be a bit more like that, like that you'd get tackled.
Speaker 1: Like should be out of you with a bag.
Speaker 4: They should do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right that you get people got like life, I mean that life death death sentence.
Speaker 1: Just tell there you go.
Speaker 3: They called it based based ball for a reason.
Speaker 4: I was a beggar bro.
Speaker 7: So yeah, remember we got the compass and score right there, everyone can see right and and we remarked earlier, where is the origination of some of these symbols, like we see them so widely used, right, like the Freemasons copped onto the compass and square.
Speaker 5: Was it not used before them?
Speaker 7: Certainly it was like no, no, no, megalithic site was built without a compass and square.
Speaker 5: Right, So we can we can move on.
Speaker 7: But just a powerful anecdotal view of how they'll use these ideas in an exoteric manner. Here is Pentanjolli, and Pentanjali is a Thoth entity from India, and that is noted to be the creator of yoga and specifically the eight limbs of yoga. And she has a snake excuse me, he has a snake body, and and I relate him to to that both energy of the Great Teacher, mainly because of actually the eight limbs of Yoga. Nick, we can go to the next one.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, you uh kind of linked it to that, to that entity. I found him to be more similar to Vishua Karma. But that's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: I think. I think with.
Speaker 7: Especially the Hindu set of gods, the Hindu pantheon, which is so wide and diverse it's crazy. I think that there can be attributes of Thoth for instance, in many different gods.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: In fact, Ganesha I believe has a lot of both qualities too.
Speaker 4: That's funny you said that because I had him down. I have my little list, you know, I have him down right next to that other name. So now I'll add you the name that you.
Speaker 3: Just what about the terror? What about the tarot that looked like the universe card, you know, with the snake around the outside of it, that had total Tarot vibes for me, at least from the Crowley tarot. And that whole idea goes back. What's that constellation with the guy who's holding the snake? Ofiucus, right, Ofiucas is the thirteenth constellation that goes along with a lunar calendar. So Ofiucas is like the thirteenth moon or the thirteenth month, and it's sort of like above all the rest of the other constellations.
Speaker 7: One thing I discovered about the tarot that I haven't seen others put forth, and I'm kind of surprised that it hasn't been put forth before I noted it. But there's the fourth suits of the tarot. Of course, there's many, all these fours everywhere right, But the four suits of the tarot actually completely correspond with the four dimensions of geometry. The point for the sword, the line for the staff, the plane is the coin, and the volume is the cup.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's literally a.
Speaker 7: Sacred geometry divination school. So Petanjoli presented the a lens of yoga, which are a whole system of self development. Right, it's not necessarily limited to posture, but also self development in these ideations.
Speaker 5: And the next one nick is.
Speaker 7: The obduab and both is associated with well, there's the eight again, but specifically with this eight, it's actually more four pair, which little difference, right, But these are these are four couples, right, for for complimentary husband and wife type of couples. And these are the eight elements of or the eight primary gods of ancient Egyptian cosmology, right, And they are again the four pair ruled by Thoth got renamed Hermes. Why because the town where Thoth was mainly worshiped was also the town where these this ogdoad which is also a Greek word. But and I believe they're called the commnu, and so the town was the commnu. Uh, forgive my poor pronunciation, but something something along this line that was Both town basically got renamed to Hermopolis, Hermies and Hermopolis. The modern modern Hermopolis was was both and Ogdad town basically or really eight town is what it literally meant. The next one is an interesting and again I think it's kind of like one of these teachings that bring together and highlight other teachings from different places. This is attributed the Fuzi And for those who don't Fuzzi, don't know Fuzi, just just just wait because I'm gonna enjoy this. But this is a really the from the nothingness is the initial polarity. From that is the secondary polarity.
Speaker 5: And then the eight.
Speaker 7: Again, the Chinese system has the two, four and eight uh idea to it too, the same with the Egyptian construct is uh. You know, it's got its eight elements. The Chinese divination system has the yin and yang and secondarily after that the minor and major yin and yang, and then the Bagua, which means the eight.
Speaker 5: And we can go to the next one.
Speaker 3: Well with the Egyptian system, the Agdad. The Agdot is a primordial group of gods, so they're like the Titans. Versus the Olympus, which would be the next generation. So there's there's kind of a crossover between this sort of separation from heaven and Earth having to do with the Agdat and also magic being chaos. For all of the Middle Ages, magic was order, but once we got on into the twentieth century with chaos magic, then magic became chaos us again. So it almost represents like that shifting back to a more primordial view of magic than what was existing in the Victorian and Middle Ages era. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's amazing that they both that the Egyptians and the Chinese had this eight elemental primary aspect, right, quite quite fascinating.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you need me to move on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, before we move off of Hermes, it's gonna say, you see the same thing with the name her Mad in Norse, I think Norse mythology, right, he was a messenger of the gods. I don't know if there's anything with the with the number four there. Maybe you can look at that later about that guy.
Speaker 7: So this is the arc of Raw. They actually found a boat at the base of the Great Pyramid, and it is a replica of the boat that is supposed to take one across the Nile from the land of the living to the land of the dead. And again we see one of the main characters of most well known of the set of eight, because the Ogdawad, it's really hard to find concrete information on them. But Noot is the primordial waters, that's one of the better known ones, and and we see her carrying the boat. Well, in the biblical story of Noah, we have Noah and his three sons and their wives, which is eight.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 7: But we look if we look at the boat here, if you kind of you can see clearly the seven. The beetle, I think is more to do with ra and the sun above more imposed there you see the four in the front, the three in the back, and then if you look really.
Speaker 5: Subtly, there's a snake.
Speaker 7: In the boat too, there behind the behind the third there on the left, So there's actually eight.
Speaker 4: There doesn't a scare a beetle like shed it shell.
Speaker 7: It's it may what what it's most well known for is rolling a ball of manure downhill, and it becomes kind of this symbolism for the sun and immortality by by way of what it's behavior.
Speaker 4: Another with Osiris with all with all that symbolism as well.
Speaker 7: And and Osirius is the agricultural reborn god, right, and there's that rebirth right, I think in a lot I've seen this in a lot of this is a cultural thing, not necessarily philosophical, but it's interesting talk about exoteric perversions of highly esoteric ideas. The zombie movies will inevitably have some agricultural like swamp thing or this and that there's and a ball rolling around. I've seen several times. If you know Egyptian rebirth stories and you watch can be like super cheesy zombie movies. They've actually integrated some of the symbolism of that. It's entertaining interesting idea.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, I just wanted to throw into it about Knutt. She was supposed to be the night sky, right, and so the night sky holding up this plane of heaven almost implies that this is the solar system, right, with the Sun at the middle of all the all of these seven planets, right, You've got this sort of apep character which is a massive asteroid in our solar system as well, that also exists as a serpent of chaos. And so if you take this as a direct sort of metaphor for our solar system. You actually get a really good view of it. And if you think about it, the beetle could be considered Earth, right Hey, Earth is sort of enlivening the sun and making it move and everything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think you got something. There is so is apep the same snake at the bottom of Yigdrasil.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of similarities and there are so many snakes if you go back to.
Speaker 4: Get Yeah, yeah, I figured he may have been, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The orphic egg is surrounded by the snake and then he explodes and then everything comes out into form. That's the very first god protogonos, right, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I just would have and leave a rush. Crowley made that. He wrote that one, and that's like four different times of the day. You will, you'll do a prayer to the sun and the one that faces north, which would be which would be Earth?
Speaker 1: You do you got Kephra the beetle? Did you pray it to?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Like you said, hedless, you know, even they could be associated with Earth. It's even kind of associated with Earth, right there.
Speaker 5: No, that's great.
Speaker 7: The set of the Adua the eight or four pairs of Egyptian primary gods. They are snake headed and toad headed. And if if we could imagine the Nile thousands of years ago, it was probably just a you know, so full of life becoming and going. So this this idea, I think comes from not that there were snake headed beings, that there were, that snakes and toads were in the creation of itself, the life dependency flow of the waters.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: But here's here's another the next one, Nick, or.
Speaker 5: Have this and you wants to decent.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, maybe it goes back to the OM symbol. Right, So if you take the OM symbol as the symbolic cosmology that they're working off of, like these different levels of consciousness, then all of this kind of fits into that level as well. So like astral projection, you know, thinking about forms and meditation and separation from the senses, you kind of get these different images that are translated differently but on the same level in different languages. Right, they're interacting with the same kind of forms and translating it based off of the surrounding culture.
Speaker 7: And the It reminds me that the Hindus had the nagas, who are their ancient snake bodied reptilian teachers, right, and the next the next one is I.
Speaker 4: Think they're called the Nataru. I'm pretty sure and certain ya. I mean you see him in every culture almost.
Speaker 7: And and almost every esoteric cosmological thing, there's a there's a snake, sometimes taking taking knowledge, sometimes giving it.
Speaker 4: I did, I did want to point out this boat with the sun that the beetle is holding up looks just like the almost crescent moon thing at the top of the ome with the sun above it as well. Mm. Yeah, especially when you go back on the left.
Speaker 2: Nick, Oh, you know it's interesting even that prairie I mentioned. You're praying to the barge in the sky.
Speaker 7: Oh, and of course the dot the circle right there, there's your there's your point related to the symbol.
Speaker 4: Nick, does that remind you of an eye in any way?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know this one. No. Never, that's the pilot.
Speaker 3: There is so much content just by using the om symbol, breaking it down into its symbolic meaning, and then looking at everything around it, because it's almost like that's the seed and all of this stuff is the folies that grew out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fascinating.
Speaker 7: The way that the eaching goes is very much in like that yin Yang process that was just described. That there's the wouji, the nothingness, and then the main polarity, and so on and so forth until they get to the eight elements, and the eight elements are multiplied eight times eight, and then you have your sixty four divination types of the each in right, which is really interesting.
Speaker 5: Here we have.
Speaker 7: Fuzi and his counterpart nw Wa, talk about sixty four. If you see these circles here, both of them have sixty four parts. This is from about seven hundred a d from the Tang dynasty. And look what they have in their hands, the compass and square. Remember this is from China. So we have this snake symbolism, their snake bodied symbolism, and the two counterparts. So new Wa rather Fuzi and his feminine counterpart new Wah are very much the folth energy of the Daoists. And there's various constellations on the side here. It's a very intricate image.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys, it kind of feels Canaanite Phoenatian to me.
Speaker 5: It could be I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know exactly, you know where which came first, Right right along.
Speaker 3: That silk road. You've got these ideas starting to spread out from the Mesopotamian area. And now you're talking about these snake bodied people, which comes directly from Greek mythology. When you're talking about eric Tonius who was the first king of Athens, right, he had a snake body and all the rest of these snake bodied things come sort of through this Greco Roman influence. If you think about mythology as a way of like colonizing other people through ideas, you can kind of see how this religion thing works. It's like you provide a compelling image and then people come to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that snake bitch from fucking Golden Chong.
Speaker 3: Naugas Nagas are in that tradition as well. It's the pro to into European influence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to say who influenced too because of the but you may be you may be right. I don't mean to refee you have this. I don't. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: It's even interesting with it too, though, you know how you would have like Hermes, you know, or well I would still associate to with mercury on the sphere with the eight you know, or with the on.
Speaker 1: The eighth sphere on the Tree of Life. You do get to hermaphrodite there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like and I mean it I almost you know, in the DNA staff goes along with them, so I mean I even kind of see all lot here yep, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: There is in in their origination story. I would say that Fuzi is the third created. So there's so there's Pangu and and he gives birth.
Speaker 5: Pengu is the Earth.
Speaker 7: He dies and becomes the Earth, very similar to uh Odin's cosmology, I believe before before Odin.
Speaker 3: He's called the Chinese Prometheus.
Speaker 4: Wow, so he'd breathe, you know, like that bringer of knowledge.
Speaker 3: He erupts from from an egg and his backbone becomes these massive mountains. And Pangu also bears the torch that he gave to mankind, and so he's also a giant. And they called the Chinese Prometheus. Yeah, and we see that there's the compass in square.
Speaker 7: It's a bit more refined of of of a set of tools. Pegu had the hammer and chisel. So so that's the the starting point of obtaining things is the hammer and.
Speaker 3: Chisel and Beatheus was hammered to the Caucasus mountains.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Uh and uh, so pengu gave birth. When he died, he became the earth, but he gave birth to the mother of Fuzi and Newah. So in a sense in that story, Fuzi is the third born, the thrice great thrice born.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to say, yeah, it's really interesting that there's all these thoth like teacher like entities and the snake, the snake body and the sacred geometry.
Speaker 5: It's all it's all there.
Speaker 7: Right, so uh, to wrap things up, I wanted to go into Oedipus right and talk about Taro nick the the origination of Odipus as he's thrown out by his dad because he gets his dad gets the prophecy that his son is going to kill him, so he hangs him by his feet on a tree, and he's he's the hanged man from like infancy. So pretty pretty interesting symbolism there. And again you have a tree and and uh he's rescued by a farmer another another another king nearby anyway, and his whole life is kind of screwed up. But we accept the answer to him, or the answer of his to the riddle of the Sphinx, but he gets everything else wrong.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the one thing that he becomes a hero for is because of his answer to the riddle of this fate. And that's really revealing about this hanged man influence is because he's like the ultimate mortal character, the ultimate flawed or fallen character, all the rest of them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: So the riddle of the Sphinx is from the play of Otipus Oedipus. However you say it the next one, nick I got the riddle there that everyone can read. What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening. Most people know that the answer is man or humans rather to be more politically correct, the staff of old age being the third leg in the evening. But here we see Otopus and he's got a staff, and I would say that the answer actually is the Master, the thrice Great walks on three legs, right, And and we see here otis himself himself as the staff there. And there's a second in this play again we're talking about when when Otopus goes to defeat the Sphinx. I believe he was even in the play was in Egypt, but I'm not one hundred percent sure he might have been elsewhere. But the Sphinx and Cherubim widely celebrated symbol of you know, a coming to get you character. There's known to be a second riddle of the Sphinx and a little bit lesser known. So I would just say that that with that, it's not the old person, it's.
Speaker 5: The master.
Speaker 3: Forehead two d that yeah, tetramorph tetramorphalypse, right, got a lot of.
Speaker 7: Stuff, and four is a super powerful number in all of Asian countries. Sometimes it's auspicious and lucky. Other times it's not even on the elevator buttons right, like the like flour thirteen in the West. And sometimes they won't have thirteen either. No four, no thirteen a negative one and then they start. So the next one is the second riddle of the Sphinx, and it just beckons the yin yang concept. Right, there are two sisters. One gives birth to the other and she in turn gives birth to the first.
Speaker 5: Who are the two sisters?
Speaker 7: And I mean it's just just in that collaboration it just you see the yin and yang. The answer is is day and night right, And day and night also has a or rather one day has four aspects, just like a year. There's day and night in the first polarity, and there's dawn and dusk in in the second polarity. So and now I'm gonna get into something that I have not studied entirely. But it is so profound in bringing together these four aspects and lessons of four that I think it's worth sharing it. And and Elephus Levie is uh a foundational occultists, and he came up with the idea about the powers of the sphinx. And so certainly the idea with the Egyptians was not getting old and carrying a staff. It was being immortal and holding a branch of the tree of life. And that's really what the staff symbolizes. It's not your you're old, you need a stick. No, it's the reason why the kings and the priests and the philosophers, Moses to Tahoudi to whoever, they all had a staff because it is the branch of the tree of life.
Speaker 5: That they get to hold. Because they're empowered individuals.
Speaker 7: So here's a set of the four idea related to these four aspects of the sphinx, which is nick. You might have heard of these in Thalima. I heard that this is like a Thalamic things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean it kind of looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it also kind of goes along with the will to keep silent.
Speaker 1: Kind of goes along with ter.
Speaker 5: Right, right, it's all right there, Uh.
Speaker 7: I think that the first polarity there to know and to will. I saw this meme the other day, like people would rather argue about Crowley than learn about him. Ye, people would rather say the expression do as thatout will without even knowing anything. You have to know first, otherwise it'll be horrible if you enact your will and you're an ignorant, materialistic hollow you know, dunt the dunt like we see so many today. That's no good. The first aspect to do that will is to know. So Elvis Levi came up with this idea illustrated in the next one. All right, or or maybe maybe the next one or I forget where I'm at, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here here, here, it is right.
Speaker 7: Everything is possible to him who wills only what is true. Rest in Nature study know then dare dare to will dare to act and be silent. And there's that fourth aspect of silence again, and and it's it's very much like you don't want to be braggadocio. Also, you don't necessarily want to let people know your practice because they want they might want to chop it down. You know, if you don't let people know that you're you're not doing things harm harmful. I'm not saying to be clandestine and sneaky, just saying like sometimes you know, silence is just it's not sneaky, it's just showing by doing.
Speaker 3: And were big time into the espionage racket.
Speaker 7: That's true too. There's there's the exoteric interpretation of these esoteric ideas. Good point as absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, Crowley was my six agent, was he not?
Speaker 1: I think he was? And I five, I definitely think he was intelligence.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, whatever kind of intelligence I mean I think. I mean the same thing with fucking uh what's his name? Quino d John d Right, he was the original seven below seven Yeah, man, yeah, sucking each other out.
Speaker 3: Dou below seven is two bolcane.
Speaker 4: Wow, every day, thank you?
Speaker 1: Heavin to look at the.
Speaker 7: So the next one is just another elaboration of this UH four mode of magic. If you will that Elphus Levi put forth. To learn how to will is to learn how to exercise dominion. But but not this, what's the true power dominion of self?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: But but that that could be interpreted different ways, and and you know, exerted different ways.
Speaker 5: But to be able to exert.
Speaker 7: Will power you must first know. For will power applied to folly is madness.
Speaker 5: Death and hell.
Speaker 7: So there it is, right the whole what Crowley is best known for. Do as that will, and people will just say that like that gives them some kind.
Speaker 5: Of right to do as that will.
Speaker 7: Well, you gotta know first, You must know first. So the next one I wanted to point out Nick, this is the eye of Horus, and it goes along with the eaching process. Right, it's got up to the one sixty four. It goes the other way, right, the eaching goes to sixty fourth parts. This goes to one sixty fourth. And this is heckat in an exoteric understanding. It is a measurement system of grain in ancient Egypt. And this was by these fractions. Is how they you know, measure their grain and also, you know.
Speaker 2: I just want to say this in there real quick, if you really think about it, your your the accordia is basically like almost like grainy, Like it's really interesting.
Speaker 7: Right, And I was going to say brain and grain, right, because this it's the way to measure the grain, and it's also the way to measure the brain, uh as as they do here, the smell being one half of the immediate perception value, as they put forth, which which I think we unknowingly like pheromones and so forth. These are really influential things going on and we don't even really know, you know, that we're smelling them sometimes it's not like a conscious smell.
Speaker 3: I had a weird evolutionary thought real quick, what if how we see the world influences how our brains are sh aped, so different species of animals see the world differently, and in doing so, it's influencing the shape of the brain instead of vice versa.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And even if you were to be a like a feral human and you end up with dogs, your sense of smell is going to be dumb heightened just because you're watching them doing it and you start doing it, You're you're just activating by practicing.
Speaker 5: Right, So I think if.
Speaker 3: Evolution requires a shifting of consciousness, sure, I.
Speaker 7: Don't think it's a what if. I think it is what is right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: That was now I was done with the images, Nick, but the four it just is a base way to perceive things and also a base way to develop.
Speaker 1: And Uh.
Speaker 7: One thing I forgot to mention is that the yin yang symbol is actually the taiji and it means the grand ultimate polarity. And so when people practice what we say tai chi, it's not tai chi, it's taiji. So they're practicing this self development system.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: So that's just another exoteric and esoteric relationship.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I wanted to pull up before? Damn it.
Speaker 2: I think I let me see if I have it just before when we talk about four's and like hates and stuff, and again there's these these two planetary sigils have to do with the mercury and Jupiter, I mean in Jupiter would be considered a higher arc of mercury anyway, kind of.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you even have like the whole four you don't go up before again that is for Jupiter and I kind of just looked like even other ship you saw before.
Speaker 1: And then I do have.
Speaker 3: Harmonies was the Angel of Zeus or Jupiter?
Speaker 2: And then uh, this one is interesting, the one for Mercury, which would go with the eighth sphere. You do have like a bunch of like four again four squares, four circles. That was seeing the four repeated.
Speaker 5: Still yeah, it's deep symbol.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, I learned something new every time I come on this show, So that's great.
Speaker 1: Normally I do too great information, Ethan, that was great. That was uh yeah, I gotta.
Speaker 7: Thanks for thanks for listening to everyone. Yeah, yeah, it's uh. I think the fourth Initiation really has some inspirational ideas and insights towards self development on our own, not necessarily without the guides. It's not saying to remove anything you might have learned before, but it's more just kind of empowering for our own individuation.
Speaker 3: Fourth dimensional thinking.
Speaker 1: Uh, anybody have any questions anything?
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, I ain't get to get to none of my times. Man, you're lucky, wrong and.
Speaker 5: We don't have to have that discussion.
Speaker 1: No, do you have any Yeah, it was anything? Was anything that you kind of wanted to ask to bring up.
Speaker 6: It's not any things specific that I can ask. I just had, you know, I just like some of the stuff that he talked about. You know, you know, the four meaning complete and stuff like that plays a lot of parts in Masonic rituals and ceremonies and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I appreciate it. I'm going to get more books. I've already read two of his books already.
Speaker 6: So and he said the fourth Initiation is the fourth one, of course, and uh there's other ones, so I have to go back and get the other ones, read those, then come back to this one and read this again just to get more of a basic understanding.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I enjoyed the enjoy his work. I mean I've read his books like that.
Speaker 6: As soon as he sent them to me or told me they were on Amazon, Kendle, I was like.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let me go get there. And I already have another one on there.
Speaker 6: I just got It's gonna be about another two or three weeks before I read them. So yeah, anybody that's interested in you know, either in meditation or numeraal numbers or numbers in period and understanding, you know, the consciousness and the person within you.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you you learn a lot from reading these books.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 2: Definitely hell Us of Jules, did you uh want to ask her anything.
Speaker 3: Or what I was I was gonna say, we were looking into uh Lithuanian paganism because uh Lithuanian and so uh there's this one symbol of Remova which is like the pagan h equivalent of their native religion, right and uh it has four snakes on the on the seal, and it's like that's perfect, Like you're all about the four and there's the four right there.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was kind of interesting, not as bad as symbol.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's really knowing the four aspects of things or even imagining that it might be there. When I look at symbols, and when I'm looking at even symbological stories, I find it really helps to decipher things, like with the three two two idea, not necessarily verified, not necessarily entirely the truth, it's a possibility.
Speaker 5: And also with the uh the riddle of the Sphinx.
Speaker 7: It may not be that what I'm saying that there is a fourth aspect, but but as soon as I saw that there's the threefold idea. It just kind of made me think, well, we're there's a there's a fourth answer here, So I think it does help interpret different different things.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Oh, Ethan, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm really really happy you came back on it. Tod.
Speaker 2: That definitely definitely, definitely definitely ten times better than last time.
Speaker 1: That's because there was other people here, so oh yeah, man, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh yes, I guess we could just wrap it up then, well let everybody like this shows and promote this stuff again.
Speaker 1: Headless, what is going on over there? Man?
Speaker 3: That was a great episode. It felt like a whole initiation all on its own. So thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Ethan.
Speaker 3: You can email me your occult stories at the Headless giinat gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursdays, so check it out. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jules.
Speaker 4: Nick again, thanks for having me on. Great presentation. Like I said, I'm going to have to try to remember to get your book sooner than later, Headless Tyrone. It's always good hanging out with you guys, hearing what you'all have to say. These shows are a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Twitter, Great pield Pod, Instagram, Great Pueld Underscore Podcast. I'm on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all that good stuff. I'm on Locals and Patreon because some people don't like Patreon or their band from Patreon or whatever, So you can support me on Locals and I post all the streams over there. You get basically like your own show on Patreon. There's it's all Patreon exclusive content. That's so terry book review. We do watch parties. We do a lot of cool stuff. I might start having guests on Patreon shows and doing them on there a couple of weeks before I drop them. We do the elohem etymologies on there before we drop them. So yeah, go check me out there. Patreon dot com, slash Grateful podcast and uh yeah, Sunday Chaos This Sunday Night, our degenerate show that we do, new show or whatever it is. We just me and the boys get together, hang out, y'all.
Speaker 3: You take it over the Tower Gang slot.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, it's the t MO Tower Gang. Yeah, Tunnel Gang. But we're not Jews. Sorry, sorry, that's a bad joke. Get wait anyway, but yeah, y'all check us out tomorrow. I guess we'll be doing we we got a couple of shows tomorrow, right, you'll you'll see me on one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, y on.
Speaker 4: The later show perhaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depending on it if you can, man, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great and uh, I appreciate you making me a part of this, Nick Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course definitely show and uh oh before we get to uh Tyrone and Ethan to let them plug the plug the stuff, I do want to jump in because people.
Speaker 1: Are player starting to like shut it off regardless, but I forgot to mention it in the beginning.
Speaker 2: There is events uh that the cult regions will have boots at uh Tyrone and myself will be at a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Tyrone will be out a bunch of them with me and then maybe maybe even other people.
Speaker 2: But I did want to plug some of the dates and at least like where they're supposed to be at, So September twenty sixth to twenty seventh in mount Airy, Georgia.
Speaker 1: October fourth, uh, Franklin, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: That's like a big Foot thing that those both there Bigfoot, but they'll have the like weird other weird stuff there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then there's Charlie's Beyond Believe October eighteenth, and Brook from uh the cole Rejects but Dark Florida Park podcast. She is actually speaking at the event, and she's got a booth next to us. We grabbed the booth number thirty three and she got booth thirty two. Fuck it, it's time may Soundic Lodge. You gotta do it right.
Speaker 1: Check check that place out. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlie's Beyond Belief and that would be in Fort Myers, Florida. So even if we want to come down and talk some shit and see if I want to catch some checks, you can come check me out down that October twenty fifth, twenty sixth. You were guy the UFO Comic Con in Greenville, South Carolina. Uh, November twenty second, UFO Comic Con, Moresville, North Carolina. And then December fifth and sixth some art thing with There will be authors, artists and filmmakers and weird stuff mount Airy, Georgia. So come check it out if you can. Most of those events too, are like ten dollars apiece. So even if you just want to like fucking if you're around in the area and just meet up with us and talk shit. Just ten bucks, So yeah, come hang out. We'll have a booth and we'll have some wild shit setup too as well. All right, I'm done talking, I'll shut up, Tyrone.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was a good show.
Speaker 6: But you already know that Ethan, you bring great material whenever you speak so or write a book, So either way that goes, you know how that goes. Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth at the word dot com. You can find my rumbo, my Twitter accounts, my Facebook accounts, my LinkedIn and stuff like that. So yeah, just be on the lookout for my documentary. Well it's not so called like a documentary type what you see on television, but it's not gonna documentary of all the places that I'm visiting around the Americas and other places, so you get a more feel of it because a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Are going to AI and I'm trying to not do that. I want to bring real, authentic material to the people. So yeah, check that out.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 2: And last but not least, the guests of the hour and a half, almost two hours, e'sn in to go, thank you again very much, sir for coming on, and.
Speaker 7: No, thank you Nick for putting together all the awesome shows Headless Jules Tyrone, I thank you so much for your friendship and support that that was really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm on all the usual social media YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and so on, and I can be found easily, and my book is on Amazon can be found easy to and thank you everyone for the support. I was trying to look at the chat and not laugh too much, So thanks you.
Speaker 4: For the grown episode on my show. You Gotta Anytime one gray Field YouTube tire.
Speaker 1: Ethan's got a lot to say. Actually, if you look.
Speaker 6: Much stuff I got, I got PowerPoint presentations ready, so I'm ready anytime.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for real.
Speaker 4: Every Tuesday thirty Central already dead. Uh me, Well, I'm the producer. I run behind the scenes. But Josey Gallison and Austin Picard, uh you can catch it on their channels or mine. I stream it to my channel too. So Tuesday did I say Thursday? I meant Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, tuesdays? Fuck me?
Speaker 1: Is that why you're not there?
Speaker 4: Sometimes ten hours a day? He's like, I'm there on Thursday? Like wait, yeah, yeah, guys, great show tonight. Hell here show tonight fellas.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely, No, that was a great, great show. Ethan again, I really for me, I did you. I don't know if you added all this stuff. It just seemed like it was it was different than the last time, maybe because there was different people here. But that was really really great stuff man, and the chat was awesome, so I.
Speaker 7: Tried really trying to make it a little different.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, I appreciate it, man.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, that is the end of another reculled Rejects And thanks again for everybody in the chat. That's what's up. Thank you all for making it tonight. And I know it's a little bit later, but I appreciate it. And until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later