Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, perfect, Damn, this is like the latest we have recorded a podcast. We usually record around twelve pm. I know, it's about like almost six pm, so the doolulu is kicking in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I need a tequila shot right now, you know.
Speaker 1: For it to be called sip in tequila. And the fact that we have not been sipping on.
Speaker 2: I mean passing over right now. I'm ready, what's up? No, no one can call me fake. We're about to save some tequila right now.
Speaker 1: You know what, I forget that we have this shout out torrid that we have right behind my monitor, so I can't I always looking at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that I forget she's there too, then she's just looking at me.
Speaker 1: Did you know that tequila is even though it ends with an A, it's a it's actually masculine. Oh, it's a he. So when they talk aboutla's not la tequila, it's ta oh.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: There was just like this tequila expert that came into the building one time and he like had this whole history breakdown for me because he corrected me, and I was like, Okay, I will never fuck that up again for you.
Speaker 2: Well, literally, just when I thought I knew my feminines and masculines in Spanish, they go and switch it up. How am I ever going to learn?
Speaker 1: It's hard. It is not easy to keep up with that shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, cheers, cheers.
Speaker 1: Ah, Oh my god, you were doing it. We're doing the thing.
Speaker 2: M mmmm.
Speaker 1: It was a little warm, but it's okay. You don't mind warm, dude, A this is gonna mess me up for my new goal in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you're always working towards something, so you deserve grace too. I believe in that for everybody.
Speaker 1: That was good. Yep, no excuses exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know, everybody's been laughing at me because like I missed. Oh no, that's always so sad. It's okay, wasted.
Speaker 1: In the mouth.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I sit in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Then what are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I need I need a chaser.
Speaker 2: Oh you're good. I was saying I recently heard was like if an elephant was in this room, right, the elephant's big, yeah, and how long would it take to eat that elephant one bite at a time. So like anytime you're trying to quit something, or like start something new. You just got to do it one bite at a time, one bite the elephant at a time. It's the title of this episode.
Speaker 1: Me write that ship down. It's always a struggle for me. I'm like, what the hell do I title this?
Speaker 2: You know the way people look at me crazy when I say that. But there was this one time I heard it twice in a day from two completely different people. I was like, there's no way this is a coincidence. I needed to hear that.
Speaker 1: That was a sign for you for sure, exactly something. Whatever it is that you're trying to do, the universe is telling you want to bite at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is very poetic. Man. This is deep right now, even deeper ones this thicky lass kicks in which, by the way, one by at a time, That's what I'm doing now because I am trying to transform my life and become a runner.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's a runner, She's a track stuff.
Speaker 1: She going away when it is hard. So I have always hated running with a passion, Like I would have so much anxiety going to pe class in high school because they always made us run and I was huffing and puffing. I had asthma when I was asma. I had asthma when I was younger. I don't know if it like goes away, but I've never had to like carry in inhaler with me like when I had it. I think the doctor said that I had severe allergies that triggered asthma, and I think that's what the situation was when I was younger. But when I run, I'm pretty sure I'm yeah, I need an inhaler when I'm running. So I don't know. I just wanted to push myself to something that I've never been comfortable with, and that's running morning. I'm running a mile. Yesterday I ran two miles. Wow, and I signed up for a run.
Speaker 2: You're crazy for that.
Speaker 1: Actually paying to run is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you could do that, what you could run in your neighborhood, but you can't to go do it. You're really out here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I do like that community of like runners.
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of them popping up. Did you notice that?
Speaker 1: Yes? I noticed that, And it's I don't know, like I've been to a few walks with like the radio station that we work at, and the environment is dope, you know what I mean? Like being out outdoors, Like you're all doing one thing and it's a healthy thing. Yeah, you know, not to say I'm gonna leave the party life behind, but I do want to like put my time and energy into something that's going to make me feel good and it's also gonna help me like push my health on a whole other level.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, everyone needs a little more of that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, and I've always been like a weightlifter, Like I love weightlifting. I could do that easily, like I've I wouldn't say master day because I did, Like I have personal trainers that taught me so much, and I can do that on my own. I don't need a personal trainer. But when it comes to running, that's a different world that I want to learn everything about. So I've dedicated myself to doing that.
Speaker 2: Bro, I love that for you. I love this journey for you because I was the same way. I never liked running in school, to be honest, Like anytime they made us run a mile before class started, I was walking. I never run, And then I actually started getting into running too. I hated it, but then I don't know, I just started liking it the more I ran, And especially when you find a really nice spot to go. Yes, it's it's motivating.
Speaker 1: I want to get to that part where it's like I enjoy doing it now because right now it's like I'm trying to break you.
Speaker 2: You're barely dipping your toes in the water. I was like that too. You know, I need to get back at it. Yeah, one mine at a time. I'm not going to sign up for any runs, That's what I'm sure.
Speaker 1: But well, say the way my brain, I know how I am. So I need something to look to, like workwards. Yeah, if not, I'm a slack. I totally you know what I mean. And I use my kids as the biggest damn excuse in the world. It's like, oh, the kids, don't let me. Oh, I want to spend time with the kids, you know, Mom, I'm like, no, I already signed up. I don't want to be the very last person crossing the line at this race. So I'm only doing a five k. It's only three miles.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: But one bite at a time.
Speaker 2: One by the time and you can even do like Pats run next year. You know, you never know. There's so many runs, and yeah, I totally totally love this for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do this. But anyways, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, she about to join me? Right now?
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. Anybody would have told me to join them in a run two weeks ago, I would have been like, you damn crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well me personally, like, I would honestly think about it, just because I'm easily persuaded. It doesn't take much beer pressure to get me to do something, It's so true. And then it would help me kick my ass too and like get back to running. But I already looked at the day and it's the day before my birthday, and oh, yeah, you got me up.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 1: I would not do that to you.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. I wouldn't do it to myself. But I do love the thought of it. And if you ever want a running buddy, i'd be down to, like go on a little run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that. That's the thing. I need to get out and run because right now I'm only running on the treadmill, which is so different than actually going for.
Speaker 2: I have an evening run like watching the sunset come down, and I have a really nice park by my house, so yeah, I know you and the hoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going outside literally come to my neighborhood. I have a trademill for I don't have to go to your hood.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I thought about it the other day and I was like, nine, there ain't nowhere I'm running. Yeah, No, I thought about this weekend, maybe trying to get my husband to drive next to me while I run. That's protection as a cheerleader.
Speaker 2: I saw her Homegirl Raquel. She did like a whole like tutorial and what's a brit with like what she brings with herself on a run and she is stracted, Yeah you got maybe takes some notes, you get block on you.
Speaker 1: Oh. I thought about it. I was like, if I'm going for a run, I'm taking my gun. Yeah you know what I mean, because even even in a nice area, you just don't know.
Speaker 2: You never never know. I would personally be scared about ending up cheddar bobbing myself, you know.
Speaker 1: When you're running, when I'm running. Yeah, well that's why you have like the work the whole sir, you know what I mean? That will protect you. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: No, I need to go to a gun range to learn how to do that. There's a lot of things on my list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to do that. That's that's one of my favorite things to do. Let's go shooting.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you're such a baddie.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to show off, but I'm actually good at shooting. Oh my god, like really, my husband and I competed. We went to a shooting range. It's just the one right here, like in Tempee mm hmm. And he was not happy about my score being a little higher than his. I just think I have high Oh yeah, yeah, dude, I'm percise. The thing is, I my hands don't shake. You know, some people's hands shake like I used to draw a lot, and I have a very steady hand, so when like I shoot that, it goes exactly very right on the target.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that. I love that you can protect me.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a long time ago. I will protect you. It was a lot. I think the last time we went shooting, it was like around the pandemic. I was like twenty twenty, twenty twenty. Yeah, the year of the pandemic, twenty twenty, and I was good then. It's been five years. Hopefully I'm still good. Do you get like a little rush from it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I'm like, I'm ready for the Walking Dead to happen.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, oh, I'm not. If the world comes to a fucking mad mac situation, count me out.
Speaker 1: I know, having to fight for your life every day, right, dude. I remember being so scared of what like the pandemic was going to do, you know, like bring out the crazies and whatnot, that I had. I have doomsday buckets O. Nice, Yeah, that will. I think it's like a five year survival kit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe we're already at that point where you got to replace them.
Speaker 1: Probably, I don't know, they're expired already. Oh wait years as soon as you open it. I think that's when the five years begin.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's like stuff that don't perish, really perishable.
Speaker 2: If you don't need like electricity for anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's good, just to take notes.
Speaker 1: Paranoid is hell and that's why we were strapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now you're gonna be a runner, so you can run away from anything, any trouble, any anything Helmo already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm feeling it a little bit too, feeling something finally that's sad, But I will say back to the running thing, and the running clubs. A lot of people are using that to find a significant other.
Speaker 1: Now, oh okay, I can see that you have that thing in common and you.
Speaker 2: Pud over it. We like go on a run and then we can invise some of our homegirls that are single so we can like hook them up.
Speaker 1: We should do that, right, I'm thinking of one specifically. I think, Yeah, I'm thinkingna, yeah, let me let me get let me join this community, right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna infiltrate, yes, yeah, And there are these girls I know, I honestly think a lot of people because I mean you gotta imagine runners are attractive, and I mean they're all pretty fit. I mean, even if they aren't in their most physical fit state, then you know they're working towards a goal.
Speaker 1: Even the self discipline of.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly you have like a high like moral code to like keep yourself accountable like that. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, most.
Speaker 1: Ship I text my text baby because he called me and I was about to answer but hung up and he was I was like recording podcasts, what's up? And he put nothing. Just wanted to talk crap, not about you. Obviously. Obviously the fact that we just called each other to talk so bad.
Speaker 2: He's such as.
Speaker 1: It's one of the girls for It was funny because me and my girlfriend Sam we were we were at it was at my niece's after party for Hurricane sign and we kind of like separated from everyone, and then she started like whispering some stuff from me. I swear he sniffed this out from like a mile away, and he was like, what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 2: I always wanted to know. Oh my god, that's so weep, Like.
Speaker 1: You weren't even near us. Where'd you come from?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He has to know it all.
Speaker 2: He must have like a cent for it, like a spidy sense.
Speaker 1: He does, definitely does, because he will call out a divorce before it happens on Instagram. Yep. He'll be like, hey, I don't think this couple's doing well anymore. Two weeks later, bam separated or you know, divorce broken up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sees all the signs.
Speaker 2: O what is his sign again?
Speaker 1: He's a Sagittarius.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: You know, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I guess Sagittarius do like have that social thing and so they know that they're very observant of people.
Speaker 1: What they do, what they change how they act exactly. I can see that. Yeah yeah, okay, which, by the way, off topic, but we got to talk about this. I love seeing this every year. I know it's like a weird thing. But Uber's annual loss and found lists. Oh yeah, it just came out. So every year the right cheer company like releases the list of like the weirdest, oddest things people leave in vehicles and the highlights. This year, this is the first one. Mandeican head with human hair, which I'm like, okay, maybe it's somebody's work. Yeah, maybe they are like a wig, a hairstylist or something. I'm like, okay, but weird.
Speaker 2: Why would you live that in the Uber though?
Speaker 1: I know, like, how are you just gonna forget that? It's not that, it's not that small, it's not no at all. Live turtle, turtle.
Speaker 2: Let's hind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Five gallon bucket of beans. That's a whole lot of beans.
Speaker 2: That's a whole lot of beans that just went back leaving your beans in the back of my seat and that shit is spilled.
Speaker 1: All over are you kidding? And smell nasty once it goes bad. Five gallon bucket though, that's a lot How do you forget that you don't?
Speaker 2: Like you just obviously like needed to get rid of those beans, so you.
Speaker 1: Left them there exactly a chainsaw. Excuse me, Nobody is getting in my car with the damn chainsaw. If I see somebody. If I was driving for Uber and I saw somebody walking in my car with the chainsaw, I'd be like, lock the doors. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I've seen too many scary movies to fall for this.
Speaker 1: Like what your back is to them? Like why I didn't trust that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The other one is fresh breast milk.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I get that one.
Speaker 1: Mom Braine, mom, brain, it happens, but it's going hungry, I know. And that's like that's gold. Breast milk is gold.
Speaker 2: That's what I hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the other the last thing there was ten ten lobsters like alive lobster, Like.
Speaker 2: Bro, who are these people? I don't know why are they taking ubers in the first place?
Speaker 1: But it's like ten lobsters, Like were you going to work at Red Lobster and you forgot them?
Speaker 2: Like it sounds like maybe someone just had to like go down the street and get some lobsters because they ran out And then they them. I don't. I don't know, it doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like in your face, I'm pretty sure. It's like you cannot get out of the car without moving a lobster from the back seat, you know what I mean, unless it's in the trunk, but like you're gonna put them alive in the trunck.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess that makes sense. Then if you love something in the trunk, like you put it in the trunk and then you get out and you're like, oh shit, and then the uber takes off already, Like that's what happened to my Pooky Bay Pooky Bay, I don't know if I call him Pooky Bay on the podcast. Okay, period, So Pooky Bay, he goes in, we're in an uber together, his phone's on his lap. We get out. At some point his phone fell on the ground, and then we have to like go on a whole mission to find this fucking phone because the uber had already taken off, and granted it was like a good fifteen minutes before he even realized his phone wasn't in his pocket. Yeah, so like the next day he actually did end up going on a mission to go find his phone, like got the location from like snapchat or whatever or something like his house, and so yeah, he went to his house and then he like, there are some kids playing in the neighborhood or whatever, and they're like. He was like, hey, you've seen like the dude who owns his car, and then the kids are like nah, and he was like, gonna leave a note or whatever, but then addressed. As soon as he was writing the note, he like the dude walked down and the kids were like, hey, there, he goes right there, and then he jammed him up, like, hey, my phone's in your back seat, and he the Uber driver was like I don't think so. So he like moves past him and grabs his phone and dips out.
Speaker 1: Of there, and he was like on the floor. Yeah, not like thet was trying to steal her or something. I don't even remember. I think it was on the floor. Yeah, but like, okay, but you know, how are you saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Well, I'm glad he got his phone back because that is such a bitch. I feel like a lot of us have left things like that, like our keys or wallet or our phone back of an Uber car and just going through like calling the company and trying to get trying to.
Speaker 2: That was the pain we had. In the uber that we ordered was off of his phone, so then like I didn't have the uber's information, and then I had to contact uber and he couldn't remember his log in or anything.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, well, yeah, because you're already just logged in.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh what a pain. I'm glad you got his phone back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. He was strikesing me out. It's so mad.
Speaker 1: Well, don't lose your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, don't leave it in the uber. That's the moral of the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, moral of the story.
Speaker 2: I see a lot today, me too.
Speaker 1: It's literally damn damn Easter. You wanted to talk about Easter?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, yes, the Lord is rising, He's risen.
Speaker 1: Are you doing anything.
Speaker 2: I've got to like three or four different places, Oh dang, yeah, family. Yeah, but this year, I just want to talk about it because I'm actually doing an adult Easter egg hunt with my cousins. Yeah, the little batty bunch, my little body bunch. Yeah. So I kind of like, you know, put buzzballs and twisted t's and VMCs for those of you that AMCs. Actually, uh plug here, unpaid, unsponsored. I love VMCs. Have you ever had VMCs? No, they're called Viva Mexico. It's got mellows drink. They're tequila seltzers that My favorite is the Paloma. You put some thiena in it. Or the Margarita's pretty good too, but the Paloma is the best. It is like naturally made, natural sugars and everything and locale. They're really freaking good, like so good to the point to where I can kill a whole like I don't know, I can kill like ten packs. Honestly, there's only that's the only thing. They're sold in four packs and they're kind of there. It's like four four four cans for ten dollars. It is a little pricey, but I mean it's good. It's quality and it's not like you know, a white.
Speaker 1: Claw where you feel like shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I wake up feeling like a champ and I just love it. That's the drink of my summer.
Speaker 1: I really want to try it. First of all. I love Yeah, I love the damn name Viva Mexico covered on is because that's what he says all the damn time. The packaging is amazing. It has the eagle like on the bottom and then it has like the gold view of Mexico covered on It's like, you know, just like the boxing.
Speaker 2: Like I love that drink so much, Like my whole family drinks it now, and now they're sold in Walmart and forget where.
Speaker 1: Else I'm gonna try out. There's a Oh hello, We're gonna be at a.
Speaker 2: Liquor store on Saturday. Way to the liquor stole.
Speaker 1: There's a margarita flavor Paloma and what's the other one, Hamiica Amica and I don't remember, only see three margarita.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. The Hamiica is not really good.
Speaker 1: I am trying. Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of mic got to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be a little much sometimes.
Speaker 1: But how fun and like a like an Easter egg hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like friends, Yeah, your cousins.
Speaker 1: That is genius. You always come up with the best ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just love to drink. Yeah, bet, this is what I'm drunking.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do that, you know what I mean? It was gonna get me these drinks. Yeah, is that what you're looking for? Like the drinks Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What we're that's where we're hunting for. That's our Easter eggs. Love it is the buzzballs and the teas.
Speaker 1: To pitch that to my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I can totally see your friends doing this. Oh yeah, yeah, And I could totally see everyone like fucking ass out, ass up in the air, fucking flying over each other, like trying to get these damn Easter eggs for whatever drinks.
Speaker 1: That's reminding me of the pool party that we have coming.
Speaker 2: Up, ass up and ask out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the thing with I don't think I don't know if I've told you so. My sister has like a really close circle of friends and it's so funny. They have a name. But it's funny because like our group of friends have, we have a name too. Oh and they're the Savages. They have named themselves the Savages. Now we have been called PBC, and it's stupid because PBC, the guys in our group, they all went to Pueblo High School in Tucson, and they were like the boy Crew and they called each other PBC, pretty Boy Crew some shit like that. I don't even know, but we just we just accepted it as the girls that joined the crew. We just accepted it to be like PBC. It was like, oh yeah, all PBC's to be there, like it just became a thing. Right. But it's funny because my sister's friends like they're older, but they don't act older. They be doing like silly games where they're every time they drink and get together, they do like the cheerleader pyramid.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I saw a video of this.
Speaker 1: Is this on your story my stories because they did it at the freaking Cantink get An after party. Oh my god, every single time they do this pyramid and they do all these other stunts, which is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Because they're a lot older and it sounds like a mess for disaster for them being so so much older.
Speaker 1: Yes, and drinking, so they have we started talking ship to each other, like both teams, both crews, and now it looks like at the pool party we are gonna have so many competitions between PBC versus the savages. So I'm trying to get like an inflatable obstacle course, okay, so that we can like race through it.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna come with like a referee shirt on. Say, I know, I know, you need a fucking referee for this ship because someone's gonna get hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm nervous about it, but I'm actually really excited.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a vibe like everyone getting competitive drinking. You know, it's it's fun. It's usually like pool parties, you're just like drinking, shaking your ass, maybe you know, flip cup here and there. But this is gonna be on a whole other level, like Gladdie, like American Ninja Warrior.
Speaker 2: Like you remember whenever we used to have like field days in school. That's what it's giving. It's giving like a field day vibe, adult field day. Yes, yeah, yeah, so that's gonna be the vibe.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to come up with the theme for it because I did want to do like a loo out, but I just feel like it doesn't fit the vibes for this year. So I was thinking like a duel. I don't know, like, yeah, you know that, you know the challenge You remember those MTV shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, dude, it's still to this day. I watched that show, so I love it. Yeah, it's so good, and I just love the drama, like anything with drama and a little bit of speaking of I just started watching a new show that I think you'd like. Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm on cracked. No no, no, me too.
Speaker 1: But before we move on, I want to do a confession room, so the drama, you know what I mean, because I want to record everyone with their reaction on who wins, who loses, because I want to be on the camera being like they're old as fuck, you know what I mean, Like, how are they beating us? Right?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's would be so good. Yeah, such a good idea. But show show, yes, extracted, It's on Hulu. It's so good. It's like a hunger game style of a competition reality show. It's a show where so many contestants are going out into the woods. They have to survive all on their own. They're not given any tools really, just like a water bottle, but like they only have so much water, right Yeah, Well, basically it's like Survivor, but then they add another element. They have two sponsors, two family members that come with them on the game, and those sponsors they essentially have to compete within the other families to be able to like win care packages to send to their loved ones, and they supply them with the food drops and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that as stressful as Yeah.
Speaker 2: At any point, your family member can extract you and press the extracted buttons to get you out of the woods, whether you're you know, ill, not feeling it, just over it whatever. But like there's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the line. Yeah, so it's a very intense show. You can see where some people have more of an advantage over others. But yeah, and I've I'm fully sold on it and i only got like two episodes in ooh yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so it hooks you right away, right, No, it does. I'm gonna watch it because I have Hulu, I have unsubscribed for a bunch of like streaming services, but I still have to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like whenever there's like your show's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I I've been doing that. I've been trying to say money, but okay, extract, extracted, extracted, Okay, I'll look it up because right now the only thing I'm watching is Daredevil on Disney.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really dark show, and I'm just happy that Disney is putting together at like a really dark show. But Yeah, I'm trying to get ready for Charlie Cox, who's going to be here at Fanfusion. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I just want to know, like the whole show. I just want to know everything that happened on the show, so you know what I mean. If we have an opportunity to interview him or whatever, I know my shit. So all right, I think we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, do we Yeah? Oh gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have an event. So this is the first time that twenty six Oh this is our shortest wow, but we been going off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we already sip some tequila. So until next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's alright, okay, bye,