Speaker 1: Now you are about to witness amazing Amos has coming living one's property of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Then you did it.
Speaker 3: Then you did it.
Speaker 4: There you did.
Speaker 5: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, come out to nay, come to play the persons.
Speaker 4: So sun is rising, God, don't wake up, wake.
Speaker 3: Up now, and don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're all here to show you how Jenny Witz holds is gross Station K and Mo g Homer listens. It's a fad Musby, don't turn down town tath Way and say are you ready? Are you ready to stop? It's time to start to show classicks are flying about Blasco whisping, Mad Marty Show, Welcome to the work in the week. It's all such a war. Kick back, makes up and up in and make it hardcore. Hey, you're whisby and then mess picked up your phone there line you're on the air.
Speaker 6: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. You can also listen online website that Rocks, That's kmod dot com.
Speaker 2: Pass shows.
Speaker 6: Those are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone, get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine.
Speaker 3: That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimp, Good morning.
Speaker 6: We got tickets we're gonna give away to see Guns N' Roses. Guns of Roses is gonna be at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri, on September twelfth, if he gets available thunder Ridge Nature Arena dot Com.
Speaker 3: And we've got Pill in the Blank News. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants talk about. And we got our top five songs Top five songs about America from listener Uncle Sam.
Speaker 6: And we've got Clatson Cold One's happening tomorrow. We're gonna be at Roosevelts over on Cherry Street from six p to eight p.
Speaker 2: Doing all things.
Speaker 6: Soccer, even registering people to go to a live soccer match. So we'll see out there Roosevelts six p to eight P. I was thinking about our top list. If you don't like a song about America, is that unpatriotic.
Speaker 2: One say yes, And I would be that one that would say yes. Yeah, why?
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like you don't have to like them all, but you gotta like some.
Speaker 3: Why Because if you love your country, you'll be proud of the songs that are about the country that you love so much.
Speaker 2: If you don't like it, get your COMMI ass out of here. Yeah, but I think it's good.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it'd be quite American to have an opinion of not liking something and to be okay, right, that feels like number one on the list. But to me, it feels a little just fall in line to automatically like a song because it has America in it.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so you're bringing up a difference there because it has America in it. Well, because if it's about America, okay, so what would be anti American songs that word American in it?
Speaker 2: No, you're you know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 6: No, that's a great point. I'm saying, Like, then, what are the words that have to be in it to make it be American?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, there has to be some sort of Americ can pride theme. I won't go with words per se, but I would go with the overall theme of this song, you know, and if it's the theme is about America or American pride, then then yeah, as a as an American citizen, you should be very proud of the country that you were in right now. Sure it could be way worse if you look at some of these other countries around the world, that we could be way, way worse. And you can have your opinion and be like this place sucks and you know that's okay, but don't sit here and reap the benefits that America has to offer and tell me that this place blows because it doesn't.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm just saying the song like, so therefore I have to like every song that is about yay America.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that there's some out there that you're like, Okay, it's not my favorite.
Speaker 8: Right right.
Speaker 6: It's just an interesting thought I had about like some of these songs, Like there are people that are like, like, can you not like any song that is well just you is the term pro America?
Speaker 2: Can you not? Does that make you unpatriotic?
Speaker 8: If you're not moved by patriotic music, then I feel like that you're unpatriotic, Like you're not you should be moved by patriotic music.
Speaker 7: You should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have some sort of emotion tingling in your body somewhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're an American. If you're not moved by patriotic music.
Speaker 2: What then, what makes it patriotic? The theme behind, theme behind it.
Speaker 6: We're using general terms theme patriotic, like I'm looking for some specificities.
Speaker 3: Yes, American pride. Okay, the the factory, yes, yes, We're better than you. I think is a good one.
Speaker 6: Okay, somebody text in it's it's it's not unpatriotic. What if the song sucks, like the melody in the rhythm, that's a very good point.
Speaker 3: Which is which is which? Which is what I'm saying. We'll do that at nine all right. I'm just saying, like I'm with this guy.
Speaker 6: If it is not a good song, lyrics aren't gonna suade me over to the other side.
Speaker 3: Right, Like, okay, let's just take and it's not on the list, so I'm gonna go ahead and use it. It's a grand old flag, very patriotic song, right, Uh, but it sucks.
Speaker 7: I don't really.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about this right here, I listen. I don't think there's a right or wrong answer to this.
Speaker 6: I just was when we were doing the list and I was prepping for it, I was like, what if his song sucks, can you be like and they're like you Gimpie said the buzzword comy, Yeah, settled polster.
Speaker 7: That And here's why it doesn't suck.
Speaker 8: The only reason is because it's one of the first songs that I feel like I learned as a kid growing up.
Speaker 7: Okay, So for me, it's like there's a memory there.
Speaker 3: Okay, and so that on your playlist where isdle exactly but exactly we'll get into it.
Speaker 6: It's to me, it's pretty funny. It's a pretty funny topic. You can just hear, I know, give people enough to know that he was getting a little turnt twisted up a little bit, a little bit right, Yeah, And so it's like, listen, settle down.
Speaker 2: It's just a conversation. I'm not saying you are or not or whatever.
Speaker 6: But I'm not the person to fall in line just because it says yay America in it, because there are a lot of things that get said in songs that you have no idea and then later you're like, wait.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's not about a woman you know that's in love with me or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, you find out it's about something else. I thought it was a sweet love song to kind of find out she's a cheating.
Speaker 6: Or yes, yeah, yeah, uh yeah, bro, you could be living in the UK with no ac Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 2: Oh? Real people are dying over there because they eat. Yeah, well yeah, it's a different kind of heat whatever.
Speaker 6: Shut up dead right right, it's it's not the heat, it's the humidity exactly, exactly.
Speaker 7: It's eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like one fourteen because of the humidity, right right. I saw there's an American two fifty flag.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this? No, but it has different stars on it and stuff like bigger and brighter or what.
Speaker 3: No, it's the same red white stripes and the blue areas the same, but there's less stars and it says two fifty.
Speaker 2: And I thought you couldn't do that.
Speaker 7: I mean, you can do anything if it's gonna make it money.
Speaker 2: No, there are rules about the flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has to have all fifty stars on there, representing all fifty states. I see the flag that you're talking about has like the original like whatever, thirteen circles, right, circles, I guess in the middle thirty. Yeah, but that wouldn't be an official Like, you're not going to see that hanging out in front of a courthouse.
Speaker 6: So if you hang that thinking you're a patriotic but it's not the official flag and you're violating the rules of a flag, does that make you unpatriotic your motive is to be patriotic.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it does. I don't think that makes you. But you're desecrating the flag, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I'm not necessarily desecrating the flag would be burning it or taking a crap on it, or wearing it as a shirt. I'm just saying, like those are those are the rules of the fleets?
Speaker 2: Are my rules? Yeah? Yeah, I would consider that.
Speaker 3: Like, like I said, you're not going to see it in front of a courthouse or something federal building something like that.
Speaker 2: But if you want to hang that flag out in your front yard, that's okay.
Speaker 3: You could say that's just as patriotic as a regular flag because you were celebrating the fact, you know, the bias Quin centennial or whatever, right, the fact that we've been around for two hundred and fifty years. You don't get that on the traditional stars and strike.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, usually there's a hard and fast rule about the flag. Yeah, and this violates it as far as I can tell, you know, me being the flag expert in all.
Speaker 2: Full flag.
Speaker 6: People are asking do businesses have ac In England they have air conditioning, but not the way you know air conditioning. They have more of like a swamp cooler scenario if you know what that is. So they they don't have conditioned air.
Speaker 2: Like we do.
Speaker 6: So they have it where it's cooler it's but not a lot of places do it, mostly because buildings are super old and it would be very expensive to alter, and it's just isn't necessary. Only as of late has been something that has been extremely necessary. We watch that show House Oenters International and they go to find places to live, like oh, I'm gonna go to Mexico and buy a house or whatever. And they toured these houses and they're they're like, oh, this is nice, got an ocean view up like it's beautiful, right, and they're like no ACW.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yep, that's me.
Speaker 6: I can I can handle going to another country and maybe the bathrooms aren't very big or doesn't that really have a closet, right or you know you don't get a lot of space the refrigerd or small that doesn't bother me ac Nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you like go to those other countries England, Mexico that don't have traditional AC and like buy a window unit like off of Amazon and put it in your house or is there like laws against that?
Speaker 6: Again, it wouldn't be an air conditioner like we know it, huh, because they just don't have them there.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: You go on Amazon, you get yourself a window unit, an actual window AC right that you see in most trailer parks or whatever. Then yah, put that in your Mexican window house house window.
Speaker 2: Again, you'd have to have a I don't know. I just know that they don't have.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a little harder to do in a castle, right does everybody has castles there? Just like here in Oklahoma we all have tps right right? But I know there has a couple of law differences to make it where you couldn't have a c the way we do as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah that man right happy where at? But you go to a resort, you're.
Speaker 3: Getting you're getting AC baby right, because they know we're spoiled Americans. We needed right, they want our money.
Speaker 2: Right, I go in.
Speaker 6: I pumped that bitch down as low as it'll go. I even have gone on to try and find the code to alter the governor.
Speaker 2: To get it to go low. Yes, can I make this AC sub zero? Yeah?
Speaker 6: We've stayed at a place and I made it so cold it froze it and they had to come and fix it. Oh, it's not sad.
Speaker 2: No one died. No, just guy had to come and fix it.
Speaker 3: Right, and the worst parts I had to turn it off right exactly, warm back up. Did they charge you for the No? No, no, no, no I figured they would. No, that's technically breaking their property.
Speaker 2: No it's not. It's faulty. It's not my fault.
Speaker 3: I didn't really the guy before me did it. Yeah, it was it was that way. I don't know why it set on forty nine degrees. What's the lowest you've ever set your AC unit?
Speaker 7: Well, at the old house, probably sixty.
Speaker 3: Six, okay, gimpy, I keep mine steady at Giggity, but I think yeah, about uh sixty five sixty six trying to keep That's when I had this is just in this house that I'm living in now, and the unit they had in there was way too small for the size of the house.
Speaker 2: Well, I doesn't thinking unit, so I'm not the size of the unit.
Speaker 3: Gimpeople right, how it's pumps right, uh huh, Well it wasn't pumping for nothing, so uh Anyhow, it ended up taking a crap on us. And the guy that came out, he's like, yeah, this is too small. You need a big unit, giggity, and you had to convince my landlord to buy a bigger unit.
Speaker 2: And I got no problems with They got the massive unit in the backyard, Like.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't think I've had mine at below seventy really yeah, same, you just said sixty.
Speaker 7: Old house, then at the new house seventy because it's too expensive to run it, but it's well worth it. Yeah, yeah, I mean you aren't.
Speaker 2: I do love it, man, I do love it. All right.
Speaker 6: We got to take a break, and when we come back, we've got news quikies. We've got filled the playing news and on those top five songs you must love.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. The Big Man Morning Show returns.
Speaker 6: These things called news quakies. These are stories that you may have missed in the news, but we go ahead and cover them.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we got for today. It's time for.
Speaker 3: News quakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbey and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big Man Morning, showing nineties on the Bibe.
Speaker 8: UPS driver accused of stealing Rolex, taking packages not a sign to his delivery route. This happens in Florida, where a UPS driver who was a target of a law enforcement sting is accused of stealing a fifty five thousand dollars Rolex. Dennis Michael Millwood was fifty five years old, was arrested on a charge of second degree grand theft last Thursday, June twenty fifth. Investigators with UPS and the Miami Dade Sheriff's Office Organized Retail Crime Squad began investigating after a series of thefts involving packages stolen while in transit from the company's distribution center. So On June ninth, a UPS investigator allegedly observed a Millwood loading a large package not a sign to his route, into his truck. He later claimed that the package was mistakenly loaded onto his truck and then transferred to another driver whose job was rerouting misrouted packages. The package was delivered, but after opening it, the recipient discovered a fifty five thousand dollars Rolex watch was missing. UPS investigators allegedly found on another occasion, four additional packages not assigned to his route in his truck.
Speaker 2: What that's weird? One?
Speaker 8: Are the chances I know one of those packages had been opened and resealed? According to the affidavit, On June twenty fifth, investigators with UPS and members of the Sheriff's Retail Crime Squad set up a sting involving two packages containing Samsung cellular phones and a GPS tracking device. The packages were sealed using a special security dye mechanism designed to release a red dye if the package was open without authorization. Investigators monitoring live surveillance footage observed Millwood take the two controlled packages and place them into his truck, and the Sheriff's Department followed him. Investigators claim that he pulled over and opened one of the packages containing the red dye, and upon opening the package and removing the Samsung cellular telephones and the GPS tracking device. Of course, the red dye activated and it got all over his hands, and so he frantically tried to remove the die from his hands using a personal towel, paper products, and water. He continued making deliveries, but was taken into custody later that day, and inside the truck, investigators found the package that had been resealed and placed back on a package rack. One questioned by police about the Rolex, Millwood alleged allegedly said he remembered the box, but denied taking the luxury item.
Speaker 2: What that No, Yeah.
Speaker 7: He later stated that he gave the watch to a friend named Chris after holding the watch for a week.
Speaker 2: John Smith right, he.
Speaker 8: Did not want to get his buddy Chris in trouble and refused to provide any other information on him.
Speaker 7: He said, I'll go get the watch back for you. I'll return it if you release me.
Speaker 8: And then investigators said why do you take packages not assigned to your route? And he said, well, I actually I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least be honest.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, if you're a UPS driver Amazon driver, you do this. Stop because they'll find you eventually.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not nineteen six. Right, they can know where the tracking is all the time, and then they go to the camera. They got it figured out. Man, yep, I had to give it to my friend.
Speaker 2: No, I'm wild.
Speaker 7: It took him two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty fast.
Speaker 7: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And what was he going to do? Sell it? Keep it, wear it, wear it, sell it.
Speaker 6: If it's a fifty five thousand dollars Rolex, you can sell it on the open market for ten easy.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 3: You wear it at least once or twice, right, I mean, how how many other times are you going to get in your life to wear a Rolex?
Speaker 6: I was a I have a friend who's a gymologist. So they analyzed jewelry, right, and I was talking to them yesterday and they had a Rolex there. And I know people that wear Rolexes, but I've never seen one to be analyzed, and so I got to pick it up and look at it.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's a watch pretty much basically.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never been a watch guy.
Speaker 6: Some people they love collecting them like it's a part and they think it, you know, polishes out the Oh.
Speaker 2: I ain't hating, it's just not for me, man.
Speaker 3: I don't see why you used to spend thirty five fifty five thousand dollars on one?
Speaker 2: But that's just me. I don't need to watch a car on my wrist.
Speaker 7: No right, no, yeah, think about it. That's a car on your wrist.
Speaker 2: But if you got the money to ford it, okay?
Speaker 3: Then driver in Texas busted hauling sixty three million dollars in meth. This comes from Laredo, where Customs and Border Protection pulled over a truck on.
Speaker 2: The World Trade Bridge and the dogs hit on it.
Speaker 3: They ended up inspecting it and that's where they found seven thousand and forty seven point seventy three pounds of.
Speaker 2: What was supposed to be polypropylene, but.
Speaker 3: Come to find out it's actually methnphetamines. They say that the street value of this is sixty three million dollars. But this isn't the only bust that happened that day. Coming across the border there they found another one one hundred and ninety three packages of meth with a combined weight of make sure I get this right, one million, forty two No excuse me, one thousand and forty two point seven eight pounds. Wow, Wow, that comes out to have a street value of nine million, three hundred and twenty one thousand, eight hundred and eighty four dollars. So with those two busts, you're looking at seventy three million dollars worth of meth coming over the border.
Speaker 6: I've watched enough to catch a smuggler to know that the driver may not even have known, right, they just packaged It's why.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, it's supposed to be probably propylene.
Speaker 3: I just took it up. I don't watch them load it. So it's entirely possible.
Speaker 6: Because I was thinking, why wouldn't you just jump off the bridge, Like, run and jump off the bridge, because they will find you in prison for losing nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they will.
Speaker 3: But because this guy, the drivers were in possession of it, they're getting caught with that much math, possession of that much, he.
Speaker 2: Would have to prove he did not have knowledge of it. Uh huh, good luck with that one, right right.
Speaker 6: Suspected murderer suffers suffers fatal heart attack while dumping victim's body. Suspected murderer Daniel Okay, over here, I'll just take a holt Robbins was found dead in a ditch in a remote Forest in Alabama, lying next to the body of Jessica Folds, the woman he allegedly strangled. Investigators believe Folds was killed during a domestic dispute, though they have not said where.
Speaker 2: The strangulation happened.
Speaker 6: Robbin's body was discovered on June tenth in the fetal position besides Fold's body, and authorities believe he suffered a fatal heart attack while trying to dispose of her. Police were called after a passer by noticed the man's pickup still running with the driver's door open on a dirt road. Both bodies were discovered and sent to the Department of Forensics Sciences for adutopsies.
Speaker 2: Karma, right, like, yes, yeah, that's exactly what that is. Yeah, and it sounds like he was agonizing, right, fetal position, You're like, ah right, yeah, major major heart attack. Good, yeah, yeah, absolutely good.
Speaker 3: It's easy case for the for the police, though there's no case exactly That's what I'm talking about. Dead woman, dead guy with a shove in his hand, open car, carr case closed, no room for speculation after yeh, I just got to clean up the mess after that, right, call, somebody, come on, clean this up, all right?
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday.
Speaker 6: That means top five songs plus we're gonna give someone guns and Roses tickets coming up morning, Lindsay.
Speaker 7: Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 8: The two one hundred and fifty k USA giveaway happens at eight o'clock this morning. That is your chance to win your share of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Listen for the keyword and enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app. You'll have another chance at eleven, two and five o'clock this evening. Use that money to see the states, the cities, and the landmarks and national parks that make our country amazing as we celebrate America turn in two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpi, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our next stop on our Cleats and Cold Ones tour. We're going to be at Roosevelts on Cherry Street from six to eight where you can come on down, have an icy cold Corse light and then register to win some tickets to a live soccer match Again Roosevelts Tomorrow, six o'clock.
Speaker 9: Lenzen Linzen Lensen Linzen ln dsy Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey Indy then see.
Speaker 2: Hooie wi.
Speaker 7: All right. So I keep seeing this new acting challenge on.
Speaker 8: The Tiki Talks, and so I thought we could try it today where you get a phrase and you act out the phrase using different tones based on the emotional words listed below the phrase have you seen these?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 8: So they've got kids of all ages doing it, parents, adults, and old people. And they give you the phrase, and then they have the list of words and you have to do say the phrase in different emotions. So I made a list of the phrases, and I gave you each copies of these phrases, and you have to say the phrase based on each of the emotional words listed below. For example, the first one, the first phrase is you got fired, and the first emotional word is happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you got to say it in the tone in a happy, a.
Speaker 8: Happy tone like you got fired, and then in a supportive tone, thank.
Speaker 7: You got fired.
Speaker 2: Do we all have the same yes, oh, yes, and mad?
Speaker 7: For example, you got fired? We don't all have to do you got fired. I just used that one as the example.
Speaker 2: So we're randomly picking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can randomly.
Speaker 2: Pick okay, Mike, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You want to go next, skimpie.
Speaker 2: Sure, I slept with your mom. H huh, I slept with your mom. I slept with your mom.
Speaker 7: That was your happy, sad and confused with your mom.
Speaker 2: Some of these have three, some of these have four. Some of these have five.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. Some of them are harbor.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, you crapped your pants, You grabbed your pants. You grabbed your pants. Yeah, crapped your pants. You crapped your pants.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go right below you.
Speaker 10: If you slept with your ex, you slept with your eye X supportive, you slept with your ex, flirty.
Speaker 7: You slept with your ex mad, you slept with your ex?
Speaker 2: All right? Then?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you shaved your bush. Yeah, you shaved your bush. Hmhmm you shaved your bush. Ah, you shaved your bush.
Speaker 7: Hah. You're flirty and supportive.
Speaker 11: Sound a lot of like, yeah, they're going You have camelte. M you have camelte. You got campbeltoe?
Speaker 2: You got campbeltoe?
Speaker 8: Uh h m hm.
Speaker 7: Did you fart? Did you fart? Did you fart? Did you did you fart?
Speaker 2: That scared one's hard one for the Did you fart? Yeah? Oh did you fart? Right? Did you fart?
Speaker 3: You've been digging in your ass? Yeah, you've been digging in your ass. You've been digging in your ass. Mm hmm, you've been digging in your ass.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm dating your brother, dating your brother. I'm dating your brother.
Speaker 7: How do you know my husband? How do you know my husband? How do you know my husband?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 7: How do you know my husband?
Speaker 2: Okay, good for you? Ah, good for you you, good for you.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm Yeah I was mm hmmm, I like good for you, good for you, good for you, good for you.
Speaker 8: The supportive, mad and flirty. They got babies on there doing the digging in your ass one, and that was the one that babies, Yeah, like a toddler like babies, but they're very smart.
Speaker 2: They can talk and enunciate that well.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, it's a it's a fun it's a fun little uh rabbit hole. The TikTok uh it is the acting uh yeah challenge on TikTok.
Speaker 6: The one that I found recently that I thought was entertaining was they showed people at an airport like waiting for their flight, and they it's kind of like do you remember the the ones they were doing for a while where they go, suspect never gets off the couch.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they basically do like a fake police call as if but you know characteristics of them, so they do it as but they're waiting for their flight, and it's the announcement that's time to board the flight, so they go ping these Gelman's now time board for all people who had no idea how to get to the gate if it wasn't for their husband. Ping uh, ladies and gentlemen's now time boarding's now open for the man that has to sit by the window, won't even oufer.
Speaker 2: To his wife. Pretty funny. Those are Those are pretty funny.
Speaker 7: That reminds me of the ones that are running.
Speaker 8: They're the two people are jogging and they're insulting each other.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the suspect one.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's okay okay.
Speaker 2: And the one he's doing is just to play off of that sort of thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're great. I'm loving these little challenges. That's what keeps me in.
Speaker 8: In the tiktoks because that's about the only things that I can do on them. Horrible at making the videos.
Speaker 2: At least you're honest about it.
Speaker 7: I know yeah, So the TikTok Challenge, Acting challenge. If you've got one that you like, let us know what it is.
Speaker 9: Linsen Linsen, Linsen, Linsen, l and s Why Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay.
Speaker 2: And the Why Mency.
Speaker 7: Woie hooie.
Speaker 2: You got tickets to see Guns and Roses. Let's go ahead and play a game.
Speaker 6: And that show is on September twelfth at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgdale, Missouri. Tickets available thunder Ridge Nature Arena dot com. It's Wednesday, so pick the flick is the game. The current record is well it.
Speaker 3: Is eight's all across the bullard Man last week's winter that would be lensing.
Speaker 2: So Corbyn and GIMPI are your choices. Eight three three four six oh kmo D eight three three four six oh kmo D.
Speaker 6: Call up to decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whatever goes the most right is going to win those tickets to see Guns n' Roses September twelfth at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Eight three three four six oh k m o D. Never been up there. The Thunderridge Nature Arena.
Speaker 6: Is a really cool place. They've got these golf carts. You can go on a cave tour and you can see there's like a bar even in one of them.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good time.
Speaker 6: Go around and be inside these caves. It's a really cool experience.
Speaker 3: And they do a bunch of shows up there at the thunder Nature thunder Ridge Nature Arena, and so Guns n' Roses will be there on Saturday, September twelfth, and we got that game right now.
Speaker 2: They're gonna play eight three three four six. Oh K M O D. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Doug Don? How are you friend? I'm doing great guy, do it good man? Who would you like to give? Clues? Corbyn or gimpy? Let's go Corbyn Don.
Speaker 6: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: This is a movie where a guy goes to see his girlfriend in Germany and his friends go with them, and no, no, this is more recent than that.
Speaker 2: And they when you go on vacation that's known as a holiday, what Americans call it.
Speaker 1: Road trip?
Speaker 2: Road trip? Right trip is trip? There you go.
Speaker 3: This is got Woody Harrelson Dimmy Moore and they get a million dollars to go on a date. Yes, this is Jim Carrey and he gets godlike abilities.
Speaker 2: Bruce almighty. Yes, this is the movie Bertie thought was real.
Speaker 6: It's a paranormal movie about being in the woods, filmed from the Peoples Project.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, this passed, passat.
Speaker 3: This is a Kevin Bacon movie about the snakes in the ground.
Speaker 2: They come up. Correct.
Speaker 6: Uh, this is so I got five. It might be good enough, buddy, hang on the line. Okay, all right, thanks, good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 3: Kegan?
Speaker 2: Kegan? You and Gimpy have to beat five? Are you ready? Yes? All right, here we go. All right, dude, pass pass Oh. This is a British zombie movie. Hello British?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? That's the question that I'm asking myself right now. This is a British zombie movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it. When the world comes to an end, it's known as a what a zombie? Blank? Zombie? Apocalypse? There you go. Apocalypse is the first word. What's the opposite of? Then, what's the opposite of?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Your mom?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: My dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, this time is up. I'm sorry man, you did not win.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very I see you later.
Speaker 2: Graduations.
Speaker 3: Man, you're getting those tickets to go see Guns N' Roses September twelfth, all the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Awfme on the line, so again we can get your info. Okay, fantastic, Thanks. Yeah. Uh is this a too Bookoo?
Speaker 6: No, that was a full metal jam all right. Yeah, Vietnam movie. Pretty big movie produce on the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Apocalypse Now the other one he passed on, Yeah, this is a John Grisham novel.
Speaker 2: Matthew McConaughey. We talked about it yesterday. Hih with Sam Jackson and the lawyer Time to Kill.
Speaker 7: Same This was the other one he passed on.
Speaker 2: I don't know this movie.
Speaker 8: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy are both fighting for the same girl. Yeah, they're CIA agents and they both fall in love with Reese Witherspoon and are fighting for her love.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of that movie. Okay, the ones that I passed on, it's a really good one. I'm sure it isn't.
Speaker 3: This is a double pointer. Some people would say, like this is something that when it's supposed to happen. I don't know, I've never seen this movie. Probably some stupid girly movie.
Speaker 2: John Cusack, Ye, definitely stupid girly movie.
Speaker 3: Kate Beconsale, Okay, Saren Dippitty is the name of the movie. The next one, another double pointer. I think this is the one where Jennifer Lopez is a is a stripper?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Mm hmm yeah, which, yeah, you get to see your ass blank and flow. That's a good one. Yeah, Hustle was the name of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: All right, the record now they'll put you in leaving nine keeps Lindsay. Nine of eight.
Speaker 3: The Big Man Morning Show returns dex A three three four six O kmod that's the number you called. Textas are gonna mess what you want to say at eighteen nine four five. Orbyn is having some bis, some some stomach issues right now, So I to him in here and take over while he's handling his business, and business will go on as usual.
Speaker 2: Coming up soon.
Speaker 3: We got fill in the blank news. We've got our top five songs on the way, Top five songs about America from listener Uncle Sam. But I guess right now we got to get into the old four by four. See if I through this, well, me not how that works out. It says here that Trump calls on Congress after birthright citizenship ruling.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The President floated the idea in a truth social post yesterday after the Supreme Court ruled six to three against his executive order to restrict the policy. Trump wrote, the Supreme Court upheld birthright citizenship, which is too bad for our country, but we can easily make it up in Congress through legislation. He also said lawmakers should start the process today to end birthright citizenship, calling it expensive and unfair to our country.
Speaker 2: What else we got here?
Speaker 3: FDA allows modified risk claim for zen pouches.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried to zen pounches? Now, I am a fan.
Speaker 8: They make my stomach sick. Really yes, I have tried it, but it made my stomach sense, So I then go back.
Speaker 3: When I don't want or cannot smoke cigarettes, like in certain venues or whatever, I rely on these zen pouches because they get me buy more so than your silly vapes do, and they taste better. Anyhow, zen pouches contain nicotine but no tobacco, and they have been authorized for sale in the US since January of twenty twenty five, the FDA is allowing the company to market Zen's ten flavors with the claim that using Zen instead.
Speaker 2: Of cigarettes puts you at a lower risk.
Speaker 3: Of mouth cancer, heart disease, lung cancer, stroke and physema, and chronic bronchitis. These are the first nicotine pouches allowed to be marketed with a modified risk claim.
Speaker 7: How long does it last?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know, I could pop a Zen in and it's good for thirty minutes maybe, oh something like that.
Speaker 2: It'll get me buy for quite some time, and I'm good.
Speaker 3: It really takes those cravings away, because you know, as a former smoker, you know, you get those cravings a pretty hardcore and you really want to snap somebody's head off.
Speaker 2: And with his ends, I don't have that problem.
Speaker 7: He was not paid for that.
Speaker 3: No, I am not what else we got here. Charlie Kirk's widow and parents expected to be in Utah court next week. The conservative activist's widow and his parents will be in the Fourth Judicial District Court in Provo starting on Monday. They will attend the periminent preliminary hearing for Tyler Robinson, who is accused of shooting and killing Kirk last September during events on the campus of Utah Valley University. And then lastly, here EMSA issues first medical heat alert of twenty twenty six. Now AMSAS said they've responded to five heat related illness calls and transported three of those patients to the hospital as of the fourth of July. Week and Approaches IMSA is recommending oklahomas take heat precautions when spending time outside. Ms has responded to a total of fifty five heat related calls in the month of June, with thirty four of those patients being transported to the hospital due to heat related illness complications. I know when I was out mowing the lawn the other day, I was like, usually I just sit down and take a break. Yeah, right, have a cold drink. Still be outside though, And I couldn't do it. I was like, I gotta go inside where the ear condition is. Oh yeah, and let that fan blow onming.
Speaker 6: The story breaking this morning out of Ohio where they have arrested some adults after they found sixteen children in deplorable conditions inside the home.
Speaker 2: And they're not saying a lot, They're just saying that the.
Speaker 6: Conditions were deplorable for adults, but when you put children in the situation, it makes it even more disgusting. They show all the people that are there to it out or wearing some sort of rain galoshe or special stuff over their feet, rubber gloves and masks.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they are wading through waste of some sorts something I can only imagine. Four adults were arrested.
Speaker 6: The prosecutity attorney says that they were being charged with second degree felony child endangerment because it involved serious harm. The official didn't say if the children were related. That said it was not a human trafficking situation. They said adults were not locals and appeared.
Speaker 3: To be traveling like passers through right found this abadaen was about a thousand people sixty miles southeast Columbus.
Speaker 6: The children rage between ages one and a half to eighteen. And remember I said, sixteen children is what they found. We're in serious condition when found two had to be flown to a Level one trauma center.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: They said this is the worst scene they had ever encountered. The prosecuting attorney said it's the worst one in his career. And he says it's pure evil law enforcement. We're seeing executing a secondary search warrant at the home Tuesday, and an investigation is ongoing.
Speaker 2: The are expected to be in court today.
Speaker 6: The part that's crazy is sixteen children, they've probably only known each other, probably didn't get to see other people, and now they're probably going to be separated, yeah right, and go into the foster system unless they can try and connect some family members. But then that also could be hard because they even though they may be blood related, doesn't mean they've known them or ever met.
Speaker 2: Them, right, or even if those family members even want them.
Speaker 6: Some people on the comments are like going, oh, they're illegal, illegal immigrants. Maybe they also could be sovereign citizens, right, I think the rules don't apply to them, and then they can also just be humans.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 3: Looking at the outside of their house, I mean, yeah, they got some stuff out there, but I've seen far worse places than this in West Holso.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've seen far worse places than that anywhere.
Speaker 6: To your point, right, it's not that not that bad on the outside that they say, what prompted them to go and do a check on these these people? Not in the story that I read, Okay, I was wondering if it was, like, there's got to be some reason, because if you're just driving by this house, you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: That that's not that bad. How do you.
Speaker 6: What do you have to see happen to report your neighbor on something like this? What is the thing you have to see? Like, if I see my neighbor smack my kid, I'm probably going to stay out of it. Do I think they should be doing that? No, smack your kid or their own? Okay, yeah, yeah, we're talking about what you if you witness something in your neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the neighbors smacked my kid, we're having words. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Oh we're not having words. I am going to jail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I but I'm trying to figure out because you asked the question of what caused the trigger for the police to get involved, And I'm curious to what would you have to see as an individual for to warrant you to intervene and call the police.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: You would like to say, like heavy traffic throughout all hours of the night, right, because that tells me that there's going to be some kind of drugs trafficking going on there. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't think you're wrong, But also, if you watched my house, I have pretty odd traffic, yeah right, but if you have really odd traffic.
Speaker 3: If it's going on throughout all hours of the night, and what I'm talking is, like you know, I let's just say it starts at like seven o'clock in the evening and it's constant until three, four, five, six, seven am. You know what I mean, when all the tweakers are out. I would have to say something to the effect of if you've seen kids there once, but you never really see them outside playing, Like you know there's kids there, but you don't never see them outside playing, Right I.
Speaker 2: Told you about or going to school.
Speaker 3: Do you remember having me talking about the house that I saw that's in my neighborhood and they would walk laps on the balcony of their house and they there was like four or five of them and it looked cultish.
Speaker 2: But it's not enough for me to call right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that if you know that there's children living in that house and you never see them, I think that is.
Speaker 2: Not definitely Yeah, that's that. I think that's a good one.
Speaker 3: To go with, because most kids are outside playing, you know, especially in the summertime with warmer.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I don't think you not seeing them as a good indicator because you're not watching the house twenty four to seven. Just because you don't see them when you're looking at the house doesn't mean they're not outside.
Speaker 2: Oh. Then that's when you get with the other neighbors and be like, have you ever seen I know there's kids over there? Do you ever see them come out?
Speaker 7: Or even your own children? Like, do you ever play with the kids next door?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: They stink?
Speaker 7: There's another one.
Speaker 3: There, you go, yeah, yeah, What kind of odors are coming from the house next door? If it's bad enough to where I can smell it next door in my place, that might say something.
Speaker 7: And what kind of condition is the house in the lawn?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Again, I don't think that's a strong indicator that there's something happening to the children. Well, it's not being very well taken care of the yard, for sure, uh huh. But that does not an indicator that they hurt their children.
Speaker 3: No, but it could send up at least a yellow flag if they can't take care of their lawn.
Speaker 2: Are they taking care of anything else? Ah, man, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know that HAA president's going to be coming knocking.
Speaker 2: You could easily use their pets.
Speaker 3: If let's say they've got dogs outside, dogs, you know, and you look at them and they're nothing but skin and bones, right, I think that might be a flag enough to be like, hey, we need to call somebody, at least call animal control and then let them figure out.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, we got sixteen kids in here too, dang.
Speaker 6: I called the police one time because a neighbor had their dog out, and it was a couple of years back, few years back, when it was super cold, we had that Arctic February minus seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, this is the end of the world type of an event.
Speaker 6: And they left their dog out, and I called the police because I don't know, it just seemed wrong, right, and I felt like me not calling made me complicit in it. So I called the police and they did their job, But I don't know if they were real excited about dealing with it right.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, though, That's kind of what you gotta do. That's part of the gig.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: No want to go take care of what you know, investigate this reason why the dog's outside.
Speaker 6: But that's kind of what you said. No, no, no, one hundred percent. I agree with that hundred percent. I just don't know what the indicator is because that's at what point are you just being nosy?
Speaker 2: Right? And are you really trying to help?
Speaker 6: And maybe the world the word should be Hey, if my motives in the right place of protecting the child, then it's fine. How many times do you call it not be a thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: You call go why they don't take care of the loam' righting? Not taking care of a kid? I don't know if an officer is gonna be like, well, that's enough for me to check, all right, that's the least worth checking out too.
Speaker 3: All right, well you didn't find anything, Okay, cool, Thanks for putting my mind at ease, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to take a break. We got our top five songs coming up.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Big met at Its pretty close to being done about Lebron and Golden State really moving up the turnpike there, huh.
Speaker 2: I guess okay, I guess well, he ain't gone to Cleveland.
Speaker 3: He ain't going back to Cleveland, which is what everybody speculated, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gon go big home that's restored to where he lives. Yeah, sure, but Cleveland.
Speaker 3: H I think today is a good day to do awesome people. We haven't done this in a while.
Speaker 2: I think a week. Maybe.
Speaker 6: Man crammed friend's body inside trash above pizza.
Speaker 3: Shop inside trash above like above is it a like like a build, like a room above the pizza shop? Trying to figure out trash can that is above a pizza shop.
Speaker 6: Semi truck driver flatten man while running him over during spat over parking spot.
Speaker 2: For a parking spot. Man, it's not it's not hard at all. And did you say flattened him? Yeah, like it's just a headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, picturing like the cartoons. Right, you're completely flat. But yeah, listen, you.
Speaker 2: Get a run over by a semi truck. That's going to happen. That happened in witch Talk, Kansas. By the way, wats.
Speaker 6: Man allegedly pulled his dogs out of the water but left a twelve year old to drown.
Speaker 2: I mean, were there his special hunting dogs not more important than a child?
Speaker 10: Was it?
Speaker 2: His kid?
Speaker 6: Not more important than a child? Every child is more important to save than your dog. Exactly some of y'all shaking your head. I know you are you guys are sick. Woman secretly live stream more than seven hundred hours of her ex husband using his ring cameras obsessed much.
Speaker 3: Like ring cameras, like inside the house, and she's like, we're just gonna show everybody what you do to o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 6: California woman has admitted to using her ex husband's ring camera to spy on him. Court documents say she live streamed more than seven hundred hours of the man and his family from inside his own She played guilty last week to the misdemeanor charge of ease dropping using electronic device. According to court records, she's ordered to pay restitution as part of the plea deal and must serve one day in custody with credit for time served, and one year of probation. A request for a domestic violence restraining order filed by the ex husband accused her of unlawfully accessing her ex's private ring camera system last year and linking his account to half a dozen Amazon Elects devices that were registered to her. She viewed the video footage from for approximately forty four thousand, six hundred and forty minutes, wow, twelve hours of a day over.
Speaker 2: Two months, just sitting there watching seeing what he's up to.
Speaker 7: I wonder why they never worked out.
Speaker 6: These devices include cameras inside and outside the home, including children's rooms. Her unauthorized access violated both my privacy and the safety of my household. According to him, The ex Puzman and his family said they first noticed something was wrong after hearing a voice coming from one of the cameras. He said he recounted it. He was like, it was my ex wife's voice. We tried so hard not to try to restore the peace, the security, the privacy. Once you are robbed of that, it's almost impossible to try to restore that in your home. According to their stating or request, the footage that she live viewed and recorded included deeply personal and private moments such as my fiance breastfeeding, our newborn, nudity, and partially undressed footage of our children in vulnerable settings. The recordings were deeply invasive and deemed as possible child exploitation.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you just change the password?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, she didn't know. He didn't know that she was doing it until it was too late. Right the moment he heard her voice. Yeah, changed the password and it solves, and so stop. Then you don't need those cameras. I was gonna say, that's a surefire way to make sure that doesn't happen. Just don't have cameras in your house.
Speaker 6: I mean they can be beneficial, So as a parent, I could see that, but you could at least stop using those and get different ones. Yeah, in the moment you think something's up, you got to stop that immediately. Fantastic story, though, good gosh, I don't think she was over it.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, so she got just she was only charged for eavesdropping via digital device, right, No manufacturing of child pornography.
Speaker 2: She didn't distribute it or do it. She didn't. She saved it maybe okay, okay? And is it and is it her children? Was it her children? I know that said they had a newborn, But was it her children?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Because you all have pictures of your kid in the bathtub on your phone? Right? Not even like a voyeurism charge?
Speaker 6: Again, if she had the username and password, yeah, I guess you're right, right, we don't know the full parameter.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was trying to keep the peace. Like, here's the user name and passwords. He can see your kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: Woman doesn't let oxygen tank stop her from trying to kill her husband. The mugshot literally has oxygen. Right, guys, still got one hand, he could drag the tank with the other. Mom let toddler choke to death on uncooked popcorn while she drank and left him alone.
Speaker 3: That's terrible. I mean, you gotta least pop the popcorn. Well, there's always some you know, some uh some some what do they call him? Some runts, right, the ones that don't pop all the way? Yeah, yeah, we got a little char on him. Those are kind of the taste here.
Speaker 6: Once man found smoking on porch after stabbing roommate because victim woke him up.
Speaker 2: Was he warned? I told you not to wake me up.
Speaker 6: I don't think that headline is as surprising as some of these others because a lot of people that smoke, they're smoking is their calm, it is their thinking spot. So if he did something he knows was wrong, he may need a minute.
Speaker 2: I was gonna sit here and smoke a cigarette wait for the police show up.
Speaker 6: Woman fires gun indoors and sets curtains on fire to make a point, and the point was don't shoot a gun near the curtains. Kids describe how dad said good morning before shooting them, killing one and injuring two.
Speaker 2: Ooh, do you think he did it happy, sad, supportive or flirty?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with not flirty, right, I don't think supportive.
Speaker 6: Good morn Man a father who was stressed over an indecent exposure conviction.
Speaker 2: Received.
Speaker 6: He received his headed to prison for killing his seventeen year old son and shooting two of his other kids, with his surviving children tearing into him in court At his sentencing quote, he shot at us for no reason. He killed one of his kids on the couch. He went right behind him and shot him in the head. The kid had his backpack on, he was ready to go to school. Danmn He got life in prison without the possibility of parole after entering a guilty plea for murder. He'd been planning to murder suicide for a week before attempting to carry it out. He told COMPS he had been worried about an indecent exposure charge he faced in twenty twenty two and was stressed due to the sentencing.
Speaker 2: God, now, what do you think you're feeling? Mmm?
Speaker 3: He said he believed he might be going to jail after being convicted of the indecent exposure charge.
Speaker 2: Like, what's the what's what's the jail time for indecent exposure? Where did this happen? Aty? Like, what do you think? Take a guess? Maybe a year, maybe a year, six months and a fine maybe? I mean, what did he do?
Speaker 3: Did he pull his winging around in front of a bunch of kids and shake it at him or was he just peeing behind a dumpster?
Speaker 6: That feels like a different charge if you pulled out your wang and tried to discipline people with it. Yeah, so this has simple one year, thousand dollars fine could put you on the sex Finder wrist list. Aggravated indecent.
Speaker 2: Violently shaking it. Well, I couldn't get my that's aggravated, right, trying to trying to pull up my wang here.
Speaker 6: That's up to two years, up to a two thousand dollars fine, and that will put you on the sex offender list and then sexually delinquent person.
Speaker 2: Huh. That's probably the latter.
Speaker 3: My at least my example of pulling it out and shaking it in front of a bunch of kids.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. Really the pun is you get one day. Oh, that's definitely not what I was thinking. It's a minimum of one day and a maximum of life.
Speaker 2: That is a range. Wow.
Speaker 3: So maybe they maybe he was gonna get caught for sexual delinquents, sexually delinquent personually delinquent person. Yeah, indecent exposure and he thinks he was gonna go ahead and get live. Well, well and get life. I'm as well just shoot the kids while I'm in and that The point of what I was trying to say was you get a bit, only a year, but now he's looking at life.
Speaker 6: So to get sexually delinquent person, which it feels like something you're told in therapy, it's actually an enhancement they.
Speaker 2: Do at trial. Okay.
Speaker 6: And the state must prove that your sexual behavior is characterized by repetitive or compulsive acts.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: The most common is involving a documented history or pattern or evidence showing a complete disregard for the consequences, which I think you could argue anybody who commits a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chucks that box. Use of force. Look look at my wiina, it's.
Speaker 6: We shouldn't be making The law specifies that this applies regardless of whether the intended relations were heterosexual homosexual nature.
Speaker 2: I would think so. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sexual aggression against a child is including that that should be self explanatory to anybody as long as they're under sixteen. If they're seven, sixteen, or seventeen, it's fine.
Speaker 2: What wows?
Speaker 6: I was like, well, I used to think about changing that. No, no, no, we gotta figure out what the state fruit is. All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. More of The Big Man Morning Show is next.