Speaker 1: From you were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Daron Franz. Can we getch you live this Friday night, August fifteenth, twenty twenty five, live as always from the facilities of Ochli dot com on Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hour of the Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for being here. Do consider going to ocell dot com send a donation to keep the network going and help check out now in this difficult time as he does everything he can just to keep the Ochli radio network going, So do consider going there and helping out it. As much appreciated that Chili dot com. My website is the Age of Transitions dot Com. You can find this podcast there. You can also support me directly, have T shirts for the shows, have my book Revolve Maned Scientific Rise to gotta their paperback and ebook copies available of that have the affiliate links, and also have the Patreon account linked at the Age of Transitions dot com, which I have a very exciting project. Been putting to the Patreon lately. I know I've been mentioning it past few shows. I want to continue. I've been posting a couple. We're already two episodes into what I'm calling looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. And what we're doing there is I've dug out my old Truth DVD collection and we've got some selected works from that that we're gonna watch at But we're gonna be watching and making commentary and taking notes really because I want to go back in time. It's around two thousand and six to twenty twelve, is like the time where these old DVDs are from. So going back revisiting that, what was going on in that world at that time? What are some of the characters that popped up out of there? And what has what happened to the movement? The truth movement no longer exists, It did metamorphos into something altogether different. A lot of the people who are part of it are bigger than ever. Many are gone, and we're exploring that. And I'm hoping to make a video where I might cut up some little pieces from these DVDs and like piece it together in an interesting edit that tells the story that I'm saying here. It's like, Okay, what happened this thing?
Speaker 2: What was it? Where'd we go.
Speaker 1: Along the way we went along the way, where are we at now? And I don't even know what that's gonna be yet, but it's a work in progress. So doing that on Patreon and having the anybody who's supporting there. I'm doing live streams where we're doing this, so some people have been able to be there live and you can chat and we'll have a discussion. But definitely hoping for listener feedback in this project I'm doing there. So excited about the Patreon so I am wanting to continue to mention that because I'm going to be making as many episodes as I can of that made two this past week. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday nights I'll be able to steadily do a show. It's gonna be late at night, but I think I'm gonna be able.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: I was saying about maybe doing one Friday and the day to day, but I didn't. We'll see, We'll see. It's so far, so good. I'm really enjoying that. Okay, So thank you for listening to the Age of Transitions, Thank you for being here. Have it you may have arrived. Things seem to be doing fairly well surprisingly for this show. For the Uncle Show, All of the metrics that I see, which can be very confusing, seem to be generally uptrending a little bit. It's not much, but it's something. So I'm excited about things about doing what it is we're doing here at the Age of Transitions dot Com and trying to counter the insanity that we find everywhere all around us in the global propaganda matrix, the online insane information space, disinformation space, dueling disinformation, so much to choose from, so much to be bombarded by. It is a war. There's a war going on, and we are just the I don't know if we're innocent. I don't know if we're bystanders. We might without even knowing it, be enemy combatants. Remember that term that might be That might make an appearance in one of those two thousand and seven DVDs, right, and that YU term. Nobody seems to use that anymore. But that's okay, doesn't mean it's not happening. So that's crazy. The things are changing day by day. What's what we're supposed to be, what we're supposed to think is important changes by the minute. It's hard to keep up with everything. That's part of the idea that supposed to be able to keep track of anything, so it's wild. So it's kind of a fight against that whole the whole system, this whole system that's trying to, frankly, just keep us confused. So we're going to do what we can with this. Is it too late? Are there are things changing so much? And is are there so many distractions that even like trying to cut back against it is useless. Well we're going to find out because we're going to try to do it. We're going to put our best foot forward and do what we can. But let's get to the wonderful news of the day here, because you know why not, that's what we're supposed to do. So we're we're playing right into this insanity, just like everybody else. So let's pretend like we're too much better than anybody else. Anyway, Trump and pudin Alaska? Who's exciting? I hope we all watched it? Were you there for it? How could you miss it? It's exciting, good times. It's great to see these two guys back together again. Man, it's like remembering all better times, like two buddies back together after a real long time apart. So I mean, you gotta love that, right, Who doesn't love that aspect of this meeting? But in all seriousness, this was a mess, as we should have guessed it would be. Did anything actually come out of it? Not that I can see. Was it made for the press event?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mostly?
Speaker 1: Will there be repercussions for what they were talking about at this meeting?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Is the ongoing Ukraine war situation important?
Speaker 2: Yes? What's up? Chuck? Hey? Eric?
Speaker 3: Just really quickly. You know when I went to air, they had not had the press conference. Did you see the press conference?
Speaker 1: I did, And my first comment on that is a technical issue with the one that I saw the interpreters coming in, But they have like the audio level of putin way too high, and it's kind of like doing that thing like it used to do on art broadcast with the skype if two people were talking at the same time, it kind of like jumps back and forth.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't see it because I went to air before they went to the podium, like I was setting up. Yeah, so I didn't see it. I was waiting and looking at the podiums and trying to watch live and I'm going, okay, come on, come on, you're gonna come out, and they didn't do it, and I was like, ah, man, I gotta go do this now, and I missed it. I mean, I'm gonna catch it later. But yeah, I don't know. Was that like the press pool feed or what you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well again that that technical thing. I'm having an arch time getting over. Honestly, it was just so bad and every every I think it was all the same copy. I couldn't find anything other than that. It was driving me crazy. But it seemed like it came out late to me too, Like the whole day, I was kind of like glancing at the TV and you know, I saw the red carpet thing and all that business. Was like, Okay, when are they actually like gonna come out from Attle meeting and give this a synopsis thing. They finally did, and it was really a letdown. I mean they didn't say much at anything. You know, putin comes out like, oh, we're neighbors, Alaska and Russia. They're right next to each other, they're bearing straight. So I come here as a neighbor and oh we're good buddies, and you know, we're just trying to try and they've got the it says in pursuit of peace behind them. You know, it's just got that nonsense. It's just a whole lot of nothing. They didn't really and Trump was was like up there, I'm trying to make a deal. But if I can't make a deal, I won't and we'll find out.
Speaker 2: So they said nothing. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: And everything's got like the podcast branded background now where like you know, it's all like the logo in like symmetrically placed in different spots or asymmetrically place depending right where.
Speaker 2: It's like they just want you to remind you of what this thing is branded for.
Speaker 3: Is that like just everything now, Like I know the NFL used to do it and you know, and they used to green screen it and whatever else. But it's like everything where there's an event, there's these like branded backgrounds.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that disturbs me? Does that bother you? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, even that first part where they land on the tarmac there come out of the planes with the red carpet.
Speaker 2: They had that big.
Speaker 1: That stage thing they stepped up on which had the type that said Alaska twenty twenty five and giant. It was it was actual, like you know, a physical thing there, but it was this type made so that it would be for the video and then they stand up on it and they get the image of that, and it was all about the You see all the reposts.
Speaker 2: Online now it's all these images of.
Speaker 1: Trump and Putin meeting on that red carpet they rolled out and they had the F thirty five's, there were four of them placed there for you know, just for the look of it.
Speaker 2: So this was staged.
Speaker 1: It was a stage that they set up absolutely for the aesthetics of it, and that seemed to be the most.
Speaker 2: Important part for sure.
Speaker 3: See that's why I just tuned into puppet Regime before that and I went, oh, okay, that's probably about what will happen.
Speaker 2: I love the puppet Regime thing because they did.
Speaker 3: The whole like Alaska summit with you know, between Trump and Putin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's like the that's like the new sort of It looks like that DC Follies show the City cinemarti Croft run from the eighties.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like that, well.
Speaker 3: Something like that in a hybrid of like a hybrid of that and spinning image almost right like the yeah, yeah, it's another one like a muppet version of spitting image or maybe sitting Marty. Either way, puppetry, I don't know. At least it's puppets instead of freaking AI crap, you know. I mean, yea I started was out of control.
Speaker 2: I mean, now I agree, you know. But see, here's the funny thing though.
Speaker 3: Years ago, I had an idea that I wanted to have us all like become talking fish in videos, because there was this cartoon program that basically did that, where you could assign a voice to like a fish avatar, and we could be swimming around with the headphones on, you know, and microphones in front of us.
Speaker 1: I remember you pitching this idea. I do recall that, Yeah, and nobody wanted to do it, so yeah, yeah, I remember that too.
Speaker 2: And see I was ahead of my time.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, nowadays it's big pot and talking babies, but I was ahead of my I wanted to be talking fish and we could have been to the podcast world.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, yeah, yeah, that's what a lot it is. Like you go on the Twitch platform, that's what so many you always see one of them up in the feature top barts somebody like that's an anime character then, so they got their voice and then there's the anime character that is, you know, the image for them. So that's definitely. I mean, people are doing that same thing now in a big way.
Speaker 3: But you could tell people that I was talking about this like ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Like let's do this. Nobody wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, that's too true, and I'm like, I'm telling you, man, this is gonna be cool, and it's gonna be and we could have we could have been the first ones to drop that stuff on TikTok. We could have been you know, imagine the unclefish, for God's sake talking.
Speaker 1: That would be yeah, way bigger than.
Speaker 3: Whatever he's got on TikTok right now. If if Uncle was a fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well, Uncle's doing pretty well on TikTok, and then I'm reposting the same videos over on YouTube.
Speaker 2: This is part of what I was talking about the beginning. Here.
Speaker 1: They're doing good. It's it's getting views, it's growing slowly but surely. So things seem to be going well on the Uncle front.
Speaker 2: I have to say I seem to.
Speaker 1: Be gaining traction with this more than I have in a long time. Not that, and again not by big numbers, but at least it's something listening. Game is a game on a plateau.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: A game is a gain after Why look, I'm gonna cut my mic because the real reason why I jumped in just now is because I wanted to test what would happen. But because I'm testing all new stuff here and I want to make sure that we can be stable and run. But I also trying to add relevant commentary as well and give you guys book for thought, and also just say, you know, sometimes chuck stupid ideas end up being what happens in the real world, and people will never give me any credit. I'm just saying, just say it. Because there was a weird program out there that nobody was Everybody's like, what are you talking about. I'm like, look, there is an animated thing. It'll take us, it'll make us fish. We'll be talking fish. And everybody's like, oh man, did you eat those streaming again?
Speaker 2: Get you can get vpede on Bard with that or what? Nobody Nobody wanted it.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, and I had, like, I was producing like five shows and at one and I pitched that fish thing to everybody, and nobody, nobody wanted to do it, and I'm like, look, we just all I'd have to do is buy And I could have probably bought the program, which wasn't considerably nowadays, it wouldn't be that much, and I would have had it, and I could have made us fish.
Speaker 2: We could have been the Fish.
Speaker 1: Network really instead of the Dish Network or the Fish Network.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying on videos, not not we'd still be the oceli dot com radio network, but they would come to us because they saw us as fish in shorts, you know, short videos. Seriously, all right, anyway, enough of that, I'm done. I just want to feel I'm like, sorry to break a trade and thought if I did anyway, all right, take care of it a little be now for the rest of the hour.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good? No, I mean that's no break in. There's just more of the same, honestly. And yeah, that summit was a whole lot of nothing. I mean, what's going to come after, as we're saying, obviously that's important, and that's what everybody's saying, is like, oh, of course where we go from here is and they all just kind of said that it was like, yeah, but what are we doing now? Are we doing anything? Not much, very much about that imagery though, as we were saying, I think that's probably the main idea behind it. It's the main idea of so much of this administration. What it does is the optics of everything, and the made for TV aspect to it, the script writing up a scripts that people can really get into or react to or both. So you know, it's all about that mainly, you know. But this thing in Alaska today they had the red carpet, which is interesting. You know, we get the royalty, the F thirty fives the piece, and really, I mean symbolically, it was somewhat interesting. I thought with the the F thirty five's sitting there, the four of them, there were four.
Speaker 2: Of them.
Speaker 1: That you were definitely supposed to notice and you can't help, but they're sort of in the mid ground. The foreground would have been Putin and Trump on that stage since Alaska twenty twenty five mid ground the F thirty five's background would be Air Force one with the red carpet rolling out from it. But really, I mean, the F thirty five to me, and I don't think I'm alone in this but perhaps maybe one of not too many. But the F thirty five to me is just a symbol of American empire at its zenith and it's decline, which the decline phase we are now in. And you know, the decline can be symbolized in the F thirty five in an almost literal sense with the many crashes they've sustained.
Speaker 2: When you see one of those.
Speaker 1: Abominations crash, you're that you're seeing us, You're seeing the United States crash before your eyes, because it just encompasses so much, it encompasses the entire post war period really, because you know, you had the rise of the air force first of all, you had the rise alongside of it with the military industrial complex that was based off of the aerospace industry, and that became not just a method the method to the United States global.
Speaker 2: Influence, but a symbol of it.
Speaker 1: So, you know, the symbol of American might is always you know, these they always use these jets as symbols of our American power, right, whether it be top gun and the F sixteen fighter or another aspect of this today's event in Alaska, the fly over the B two bomber, and that's one of the most talked about things on social media about this thing. It's like, oh look, Trump was in a signal. Look what a tough guy now Putin knows, knows not to mess with us. Oh look, I bet you don't have one of those things. Oh man, good luck. You better listen to what our guy strong man says. We know we got you back in the corner now. Yeah, so you know, there's a whole lot of that going on. Incredibly stupid, but needless to say, that same old symbol of the American military aircraft persists, and it's being used by this regime as much as it ever has. It's like, hey, look, because the IA the concept of projecting strength, that's what this whole that's what the entire optics for this whole operation.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 1: It's projecting the idea of American greatness, of American strength, America first, of America exceptionalism.
Speaker 2: And then it's just all.
Speaker 1: It is is a bunch of sticking the chest down and like, look, look, we're tough, We've always been tough.
Speaker 2: We're not going away. Good luck.
Speaker 1: That's everything you can like look at any piece in the news and it's all just about okay, well, This is just another piece of propaganda that this regime is trying to push on us, showing how tough our leader is and by extension, how tough we all are, and how we have to stand by and be strong with this. And there's piece piece, there's strength, piece strength. So all of this charged language used in incredibly lame fashion, but it still somehow works. Then you have the reality of the situation being Look, yes, the military industrial complex and it's aerospace might absolutely did bring the United States its power and global influence at the height of American Empire, which we are past now. So yes, it did that. But guess what, there's a new game in town. There's new situations arising and they're coming fast. We may even be moving into a new world war. We may already be in one. It depends on how you look at it. But how do world wars work? It's interesting. Even the First World War was indicative of this. It was it was considered a world war primarily because of technological reasons, the technological shift into a new, more advance against previously unseen and unimagined form of warfare. For World War One, it was trench warfare and all the fun technology technological advances that allowed that to happen World War Two. There was interesting with World War One. You get the appearance of aviation. You know, aviation is brand new, and you do have that as a part of the World War One too. So you could say the aerospace aspect of this even christens the concept of World War in the modern era. That uh, the the aerospace aspect absolutely advances to even greater heights literally for World War Two. And that's between that and you know all the naval.
Speaker 2: A lot of it was naval.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is all like technological stuff that with each successive World war, it's a whole new form of warfare.
Speaker 2: It's a whole new.
Speaker 1: It's a new world that you go into. And it doesn't only affect how the war is fought, but it affects the trajectory of what comes after. The technology not just these the battles, the winners, the losers, the corresponding peace talks afterwards, the trials afterwards, all of this, the technology that allowed the war continues and continues to shape the world in the post war period, and it eventually leads to the next World war. But the next World War is with the corresponding change in the tech and the changes in technology. Now I shouldn't even have to mention, but you know, it's a big aspect of what this show is all about. The Age of Transitions is about this rapidly advancing technological age that we're in that nobody can even keep up with the changes that are happening. We're seeing emerging technologies finally being discussed in the main stream because you can no longer ignore them. They are actually real things. Now, what artificial intelligence actually is at present is highly contested, sparking all sorts of debates and arguments of all sorts of different kinds, and rightly so, because there's all sorts of weird, kind of stupid ideas about it, and then there's like objective realities. But there is something else too, is the just stone cold fact that AI is not in its final form, nor are any of these other technologies that we're seeing rise up. It's only in its beginning phase, and it's not going to stay the way it is now.
Speaker 2: It's going well. I mean a lot of.
Speaker 1: The the ways that it's used and the the intent behind it may stay the same. It's been used for control mainly, right surveillance, control, command and control over larger and larger systems. But anyway, I do not have a PO box death metaler.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: But the thing, honestly, the thing that's been keeping me from hearing a PO box is the price. They used to be really cheap, and so i'd get one. They are not cheap anymore. I keep looking around, like shopping around for one. They're all so expensive. If I start pulling in more money at some point, which maybe maybe I can keep going and keep this uptrend going, like I'm saying, and maybe I'll spring for a PO box because I really do love and I've gotten those awesome packages from you in the past. I really appreciate that, and I appreciate the fact that you want to send another one, because that's stuff that you said before was really cool. So I will attempt to do that. I'm not complaining about lack of funds or I'm just complaining that everything costs too much now. But we may, in spite of that, work through that. So the search for a good PO box continues. But world War three, we're already seeing a shift in the techniques of warfare in Ukraine. The Ukraine War to be sure with the drones, drone warfare is really coming into its own in that theater, with both sides using drone attacks to great effect. So you know that whole new horror is made in appearance, and you could argue that's made appearance with this Ukraine war is drone warfare. So that's one new aspect of warfare. But there's so much more than that. You've got. The Space Force is the newly minted branch of the United States military, so that is not to be discounted. You've got so much of that has to.
Speaker 2: Do with.
Speaker 1: Again command and control communications. Sure you can put space based weaponry up there, but it's more about like communications, surveillance orconnaissance and all of that sort of stuff is primarily if I understand correctly what the Space Force is currently doing and what they certainly will continue to do. So that leads us to a very important aspect of the new warfare scenario. Whether this be World War three or not, it's a new there's wars ongoing and technology is changing. We know that much, and a gigantic portion of the new warfare to my mind is communications. Have communications always played a part in war as far back as you can even like point to yes, of course always but now with the rise of all of these technologies enabled to a great degree through digital means and the globally connected information sphere that can be globally connected, that has so much to do with this. Yeah, yeah, send me an email, man, send me an email, and I will send you that. I will so yeah, random death metaler. But communications in our day and age, it's you know, it can be. It's embodied by what we call internet is the new form of communications in this age. And back to once again as we like to return to the global propaganda matrix, which is what this space is. It's a global propaganda matrix. When we are online, we are subject to bad actors and influencers. It influence agents from across the world, and I just always see people not I don't even know if people think about that at all. It's not that they forget that that's the case. It's like it hasn't even been recognized here and there it is, But whenever it is, it seems like it's shot down immediately, like we're not supposed to acknowledge it, We're not supposed to believe that even though it's just plain simple fact. It's a fact of life, of digital life. Now, that's we're not even extrapolating and saying like, okay, so we know it's a global propaganda matrix. Anybody from anywhere could be influencing us. We're not going around and I'm saying like, Okay, it's China is the bad guy. It's Russia is the bad guy. North Korea the bad guy. The scammers that are trying to scam you in India. It's actually a bigger operation or trying to take over the world. You didn't know that, Haha, they're the bad guys. I'm not saying any of that, however, that we're open up to all that, okay. And a good example of how we're not supposed to believe this anytime, that the mere concept that Russia might have had an influence on one of our elections, that's met with hostility and shot down by everyone. Always left wing, shot down, always right wing, always shot down. It's a hoax. Russia, Russia, Russia. That was one of actually that was maybe one of the most noteworthy things of this stupid event today in Alaska was that's actually a quote from our dear leader.
Speaker 5: He's like Russia, Ressia, Russia, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like mocking people talking about the Russia Gate fake news story that he's he's trying to actually go after what Obama on this stuff now, So it's it's a fresh campaign that he's launched in the recent like last month's time. This is this thing where he's trying to not only shoot down the idea that the Russia influence could even that it's completely ill illegitimate. It's fake news, right, it's not even that he's trying to go after or you know, he says he's doing. That's what actually happens remains to be seen. But he says he's gonna actually go after a former president and like throw him in jail over this. That's how serious it is to acknowledge just the mere concept of something like that. And I just continue to find that incredibly suspicious because it seems like it puts us It puts all of our defenses down, and we keep thinking in these prescribed manners. There's so many different ones that we could choose to buy into in a marketing sense, and all these different opinions of the world are marketed to us. And yes, I'm saying they're being marketed to us by everybody, everybody everywhere, and depending on your persuasions, I guess you'll just buy into whatever sounds good to you. But anyway, the old system, the F thirty fives, the aerospace dominated military industrial complex, is being stretched to its limits. It puts on these last gasps of toughness with these shows. I'm sure that they liked the visual aspect of the F thirty five's in today's presentation, but it doesn't change the fact that we're moving into a completely different world.
Speaker 2: And that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that aspect of the military and war is completely irrelevant, but it's no longer the big thing to look at, I would argue, even though it literally is a big thing. That doesn't matter. So the old, yeah, the old American system is being stretched to its limits, and thus this need for the projection of strength, like we're so tough. Look look at America. It's doing better than ever and you know, our strong man's just saying like it's the greatest, it's the greatest thing. It's never been better. So you know, there's all of this, it's whole bunch of lies and just nonsense. But who cares to somebody it sounds good to Actually a growing number of people luckily at least aren't buying into that anymore, which that at least is a good thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: What you need to take note of is the sort of shifting American power elite once again, not necessarily newcomers behind the scenes that are really vying for complete power. However, it's a cadre of characters that I do believe are at war with one another. I do think that there's that military industrial complex war within within the old Garden, new Guard, the old aerospace, and the new tech. Do believe that's very real, and I think it's playing itself out and we get little You can get little glimpses of that from time to time, and if you know how to, you know, pay attention, you can see that these new guys who have installed, uh, the ruling power structure in place now doing all of the wonderful, wonderful things it's doing. They're very happy about all of it for one reason or another. But uh, what they're what you can you can tell who they are by the numbers. What are these new giant government contracts? What direction are they going in? What are these like unprecedent huge uh contracts to these new kids on the block. You're like, oh, look at this new company. It's got this hundreds of millions of dollars contract to build this rocket drone thing. Oh oh, that's interesting, little well. The guy running the company looks real. He looks like a podcaster kid. He's wearing a Hawaiian shirt and short so wow, that looks is that Theovonn. The Ovonn's a billionaire. Now that's cool. So you know, those those are the that is who has bought and paid for this system, who was very happy to have our leader going around instituting martial law in the capital city of our country. And so you know, that's just fine with them. That's fine. They don't care because it's because they're getting everything they want and thinking everything they want. They're riding on the back of the destruction of the old way of doing things, and they don't care if that completely falls apart because they want it to. They don't even want this country to exist as it does. That's why you get so much of this weird messaging from them and their propaganda outlets of you know, it used to be that the constitution was this wonderful thing, American freedom and the Bill of Rights. Libertarian. These libertarian ideals were pushed by this group, I have no doubt of that, and they were pushed onto us to buy into It. Was wrapped up as a product and sold to us as this new ruling administration that we can keep referring to. That's how I sold to us as the ultimate freedom, the eagle flying high. It's what the patriots would do because the Constitution will rule. First Amendment freedom of speech has everything to do with the Robert E. Lee statue still standing in North Carolina. That's all you need to know about the First Amendment. Second Amendment is real important. Okay, we got to have guns, especially for the police that are now armed with them and the military that are armed with them that are now going to carry out law enforcement on the evil invaders from far away lands. That's who they're going after. But they will also go after domestic criminals because crime is bad. And so you know, we're taking care of all the problems. Were we talking about the constitution. The Constitution is bad. The Constitution is boring, it's old, It gets in the way. Freedom is all about living in a freedom city and making sure they have a real strong leader and a strong not government because we hate government, I think, do we I don't remember, but we want a strong leader that's a business person.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: We want a strong business leader for our country, which is actually a business, which is good. That's good Libertarians. The government is bad. Private enterprise is always good. Government's always bad. Strong strength guns, second Amendment, that's right, second Amendment. We were talking about the Constitution. So guns are good, especially when they're pointed at, you know, people that are just day workers. But the day workers are actually hard and criminals, so we have to you know, put them in a horrific holding space, in a terrible prison which absolutely is only built for them and not for you.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so this new power elite, which isn't really new, but they're gaining influence.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's this special technocratic class of characters that do want everything. They want to be able to do anything that they want. They don't want any sort of legal documentation to hold them back. Things like the American Constitution will get in their way, so they have to systematically be rid of it.
Speaker 2: In order to.
Speaker 1: Get what they want, do what they want and keep building the architecture, the technological architecture to own, operate, and control an entire country, or maybe it'll be several different countries, because now you know, it's like a medieval it's like neo feudalism, right where it's better to have more countries and we're gonna get to name them whatever we want, and you know, it'll be a lot better than the old system. Get to live in digital castles, so it'll be cool.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: This I believe that there's a tie in. There might be a tie in, because it's still nebulous and mysterious, would be the technocratic American oligarchy. There possible connections with these guys on the other side of the earth, Russia, because there was that story that Elon Musk had some sort of talks with Putin, but I never really saw much detail about that. They're just kind of like referenced. And of course, the technology, the communications technologies that mister X himself owns and operates, played a big part in the Ukraine War. The starlink was it was a huge part and the giving the starlink system to Ukraine and then you know, taking it away and you know, the changing of opinions and the erratic behaviors of our favorite billionaire playing a huge part in this war and the technical operation of it, and so any potential communic case he might have had with Vladimir Putin, I would assume had to deal with that sort of th stuff. And so we're kind of back to you know, I don't know if we're back to where we started, but we're starting to get a glimpse perhaps of the connections between all these different players on the world stage, because everybody is a little bit out for themselves, to be sure, but they are getting what they need to from each other where they can and striking the deals. It's all about deals. It's all about business. Who can make the best business deal? And there you have it. So I guess for the Libertarians that we're all supposed to be now and this is all good news. It's all good that things have ended up this way because we're freed from the oppression of a government that doesn't exist anymore. So we got that call for us. So that's something too applaud I guess maybe yes, this SpaceX rockets are exploding all the time. That's part of the comedic aspect of this, which there are hilarious sides to this, and these guys that are just vying and receiving more and more power are such like so weird and pathetic in so many ways. Man, Yet they somehow have reached this pinnacle of influence, wealth and control, and they don't want that trend to continue. They want to push it to the extreme limits of however far they can go. And that's what they plan undoing. Now, what we the victims of all this plan ondoing in response that remains to be seen, because we're sitting here within their global propaganda matrix and they're having their way with us with information warfare and all kinds of disinformation. And here we go. We're back to that familiar territory that I know you're all glad that we can be somewhere where we understand something.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: There's your domestic enemy for you, there's your domestic propaganda. We could even call it American Empire if that's what you're into. We could call it whatever you want. But thank god, we're not talking about Russia or anything that they might be doing to us, thank God, or perhaps I'm sorry, depending on who I'm talking to we're not talking about China. No, we're not talking about any other country other than us, because we are the biggest enemy. We're horrible, and it's fascinating to see that the seeds of our own destruction we've come to embrace.
Speaker 2: In so many ways.
Speaker 1: And I do blame the Truth movement and what it became for a big part of that. Not that they are completely culpable, but they absolutely amplified that project. Now, who stands to benefit from that? Again, it's kind of a wide open question with lots of possible benefactors and overlapping interests business interests. However, that's not to say that the majority of us are not going to feel the pain from this, because we already are and so so here we are. This is a situation we're in, and I just, I mean every day, every day, Yes, I think about these things, and it's just.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends on who.
Speaker 1: You want to look at. Do we want to look at the oligarchs? Do we want to look at the power elite? However pathetic they actually are in real life, they have the power sadly, do we want to look at them?
Speaker 2: Sure? Do they deserve blame? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do they need to be called out for what they're doing. Yes, does an extensive extensive investigations, not investigation, but many many investigations need to go into what they have done to us and what they are doing and what they plan on doing to us. That needs to happen for real. It would be nice if something came of that, if some sort of justice could be done in that arena. It seems like we're far way off from that, but that as a goal is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Also, not just those guys, but the people who have run cover for them and been again just they're plain and simple. They're propagandists for the system and for these guys, whether they know it or not. I would like to see some just done for that crowd as well, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I think starting with uh, just public shaming because they do it to themselves. We just don't realize how shameful what these numbskulls are actually doing now is it needs to be called out, plain and simple or what these what these characters are doing and they're quite brazen now. So I hope you're having fun making your racist videos because you're so happy that you can finally not you can finally you don't have to pretend that you're not racist anymore. So I'm really happy for you about that. So congratulations, guys. Just keep making keep making that content, all right, we'll see it's it might end up being your world that we're going into, So congratulations on that too, because you're gonna get you might get something of it that you might get killed off in the purges in an instant if you do anything that crosses your benefactors or your leaders, so you know, look out for that. But if that doesn't happen, you're gonna be sinned pretty and you're gonna have a real nice place to live, and you're gonna have a real nice, cushy life and what you want. So congratulations, well done.
Speaker 2: Good job everybody.
Speaker 1: Justice probably isn't coming for you or for anybody else that it had out to, but if it did, we'll just say, it remains to be seen what direction we all go in, What do we choose? Can we get over this hump of being fooled by the most lowest common denominator bs imaginable? Can we get over dealing with that to deal with real stuff at some point and actually.
Speaker 2: Pull the blinders off.
Speaker 1: That's the goal that I have is hopefully get to a point where that's even conceivable. Just to get to that point is what I'm shooting for. So we'll see what we can do about that. But I'm going to end the age of Transitions pretty soon here. And we do have a special guest lined up in the Uncle hour, so you're gonna want to stay tuned at the Ochili Radio Network for that. It's gonna be a good show. But yeah, check out the Patreon. We're doing that special project which could be going on for a while. Hopefully something cool will come out of it or we're gonna have fun in the meantime.
Speaker 6: You became to progress.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 2: Up to this.
Speaker 7: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, the Warstate dot.
Speaker 9: Com said conn comh.
Speaker 5: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 1: You just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 10: Bad?
Speaker 2: Things happen.
Speaker 1: Things are done with uranium, including some.
Speaker 5: Bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right.
Speaker 4: Level like.
Speaker 5: Tho conversation.
Speaker 6: Here is a.
Speaker 5: Shell revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Honey, honey, money, horny, hooney, hooney, horny.
Speaker 10: This is a money see podcast. Cod wat cod wait go wait here. We'll pick up your I pads, your cellphones and hi me in listen to. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this is because they're gonna hit head drums.
Speaker 5: I'll call the podcast.
Speaker 2: You don't hear that? Oh? Oh, where do you go? Oh?
Speaker 11: Where'd you guys go?
Speaker 3: Wow, guys, I'm gonna go to a quick break here, I guess, and we'll redo the uncle thing in a minute. But uh, let's see what happens because all of a sudden they're not on my jitsy here. Don't know where everybody went. Weird anyway, uncle the broadcast. I guess I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Honey, hooney, hooney, hory hooneyony horny.
Speaker 10: This is let me see blodcat co wait come wait go wait here, Hey up girl, I.
Speaker 5: High at yoursel phone and Hei man listens to I'll go to the blood chatting watch out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, you better than ready for this is because it's gonna hit.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Jompsons, I'll call the blood kitchen.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm nephew heard he is the star of the show.
Speaker 5: Uncle, Gludies and gentlemen three hundred and seventy eight.
Speaker 2: We are on. Thank you, exciting Uncle Man, Aaron, hold on, hold on, but you are not on your right mic.
Speaker 5: Everything wrong?
Speaker 3: There you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool, Well, it's fine. Check this out. Watch what I can do? Cool?
Speaker 11: Switch you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't watch this digital wizardry because you hear us this way.
Speaker 2: If you hurt us this way, how about that? And there you go there's the one.
Speaker 4: That Yeah that sounds a lot better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Okay, cool.
Speaker 5: See, so keep it, not touch any of the buttons.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get in the middle of you playing buttons more I'm talking or he's talking.
Speaker 2: We don't want anybody get hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so going and stop. Let the man do the talking.
Speaker 2: Talking what they believe.
Speaker 6: Wait, I'm not finished with my answer yet, and you're just sting not talking again.
Speaker 12: I believe Now we have.
Speaker 5: I guess on my on the show and on seventy eight, heyby is.
Speaker 6: Kevin Kevin ke Kevin Ken Yeah you welcome.
Speaker 4: Welcome, hey NICs down here chilling.
Speaker 13: Maybe chilling isn't the right word because it's still like around ninety five degrees fahrenheit. But out here on the beach, in Bombay Beach, it's a little too dark for you to see. But the Sultan Sea is maybe a few hundred feet beyond me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, will you on the beach?
Speaker 13: So does that mean you're I'm at my camp yeah yeah, oh my house permanently Campaing. I can't here a full time, so it is my house. My house is on wheels. I don't live in a I like to tell people I don't live in a van down by the river. I live in an RV down by the lake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And so I guess we could just start this by saying, uncle, I found Kevin on TikTok you recently.
Speaker 6: You know, I know, fella don't have excuesday it is I I knew the man because I followed him two places okay, and he we had a discussion and but but I followed him on the tic tac and on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Not my uh one would I shi Nano's thing.
Speaker 14: I seen him on that, So I seen him before because I recognized the faces. When I look at the things, I look at the faces of them, and boy, I'm going to beat him on.
Speaker 5: I'm going to beat him to the punch. So ikick, I beat you to the punch.
Speaker 4: I knew who it was.
Speaker 5: It was his me.
Speaker 2: Well done. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell people about your your tik tak uh ken?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So you know, I'm still relatively new to TikTok. For the longest time, I wrote the most energy to Facebook and then later Instagram, and then everybody's like, oh, you got to check out two TikTok.
Speaker 4: So I finally did. But I wasn't really that active.
Speaker 13: I would post a video maybe a few times a year, That's how bad it was. Anyways, all of a sudden, back in early June, I got banned from Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 4: I had been with Facebook since like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 13: Instagram obviously a little bit soon, but probably Instagram since shortly after it came out and they said I violated their terms of use and all this, but they wouldn't say what. And there's no customer service to call. You can send an email and they don't respond. There's no chat, there's no phone number called anyways. So I have not I've lost all those years of photos. I mean, I have the photos of videos backed up, but it's you know, the comments and everything else back since since June. And so then I decided to go full speed ahead with TikTok and also YouTube.
Speaker 4: And here I am.
Speaker 13: And you know, I had kind of just barely done anything on TikTok until recently. But I hope that answers your question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you want to say, or what more? What my TikTok is about?
Speaker 13: So about a year a little over a year and a bit over a year and a half ago, I moved full time to a place called Bombay Beach.
Speaker 4: I've just become obsessed with this town.
Speaker 13: Is this small, a little over two hundred people town in the middle of the desert next to a lake in the desert, which is really bizarre, the salt and sea, and on my TikTok it pretty much shows.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 13: Sometimes I'll show when I'm out doing real estate photo shoots, which is how I earn a living. But most of the time it's my life here, my daily life here in Bombay Beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I live off the grid. I live completely off the grid. I have solar powered air conditioning and lights and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's that's how I found you, Like you're just you founding. I could have told me about him. Am I going to show you the way? Will you been?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, okay starts with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you one.
Speaker 2: I'm I mean uncle. He's a fellow desert dweller. He's out there in the Solvency out beyond India.
Speaker 6: Right, I'd never all year round, I never knew that i'd get him money.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 5: But but though, but though, I've been following him.
Speaker 6: On what he was talking about. Buddy, you got off that but I, uh, yeah him, not that time. I know you.
Speaker 5: I found you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: It's quite a few people to come out here at the Bombay Beach and they're wait, wait, you look familiar, and they're like, are you that guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah awesome.
Speaker 13: But like I said, I well, I it's like I, you know, I first discovered this place way back in two thousand and eight, so I would go visit.
Speaker 4: You know, it's about a two and a half hour drive from where I lived in Sano, and I.
Speaker 13: Would go visit a few times year, but then it started being a few times a month, like every month, and then finally I'm like, I need to move out here.
Speaker 4: I love this place so much.
Speaker 13: Why don't I live here instead of coming here every other weekend?
Speaker 4: And here I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've never been out to the Salton Sea.
Speaker 2: I've never made it out that way.
Speaker 5: Again, because you're both but at your other place. Yeah, he's got a place in the uh Land and he goes back and forth to that.
Speaker 2: That's a different direction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a complete difference making and it's no.
Speaker 4: But it's not like it would be the end of the world to drive out here though.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like I want to make it out that way.
Speaker 13: It's not like it's not like you live in you know, Upstate New York or something where you would be a bigger deal to come out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, no, not a big deal at all.
Speaker 4: Oh so yeah, or you live in some other country even like yeah you're not. It's a you could do it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so yeah, it's just odd that we haven't made it out to the Salton Sea. But man, you made you and your videos you make it look appealing.
Speaker 2: I'll say that. I was like, man, did you hearing like some abandoned building.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing though, like to me, it that it is. I mean when I portray it.
Speaker 13: Is how I feel. And it's the thing, like I love this place. It's you know, you go to some places, maybe a lot of places, you see abandoned buildings and a lot of times people immediately think, oh, well, you know they're going to get robbed or you know, something carjacked or something out here, Like the abandoned buildings are part of the vibe and people have turned them into art. But I also like there was like this is a perfectly safe place to visit, you know, whether just visit you know, if you just want to come come here as a tourist.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly safe.
Speaker 13: Like the abandoned buildings are preserved as part of the vibe. What makes this funky place amazing. It's one of many things it's just a really creative community, a very caring community.
Speaker 4: I mean this is like my second family out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I've noticed like a real and maybe it's the algorithm, uh giving me what I want, but I've noticed a lot of videos on TikTok and YouTube where people are exploring sort of a lot of times desert or sort of out of the way abandoned place.
Speaker 13: Oh so that's that's been a thing long before TikTok and all that. The kind of the generic term, and it's kind of a misnumber sometimes is urban exploration, and that's where it kind of started. But we'll use that term even if it's exploring, you know, something out here in the desert, you know, which is the furthest from an urban ambart. But that's been a thing. I mean it was a thing, but there was no like really clubs for it or anything back then. But when I was growing up, like I'd love to explore abandoned buildings since I was a kid. Yeah, and now there's whole YouTube accounts and websites and everything all dedicated that's a very popular hobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to go in and explore anything.
Speaker 13: Everything from out here are a small little you know trailer, it's all beaten up to. I watch other people's vis where these people going in and they're able to explore abandoned skyscrapers a lot of times where the lights are still working and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen a popular place where several people went is the Sears Roebucks or corpor.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the with the Art Deco building.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, which I've heard in recent times though that they've added some security and all that, but people still sneak in and then you know, they hear the security arts coming and they go out a different door and stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 13: That's a really good example, and I've seen some recent videos on that, the Art Deco Seis West Coast Series headquarters. I grew up in Chicago, where back in the day there was a skyscraper called the Sears Tower, which is now the Willis Tower.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, like that was like the really more that was.
Speaker 13: I mean the one here on the West Coast is a more famous what part of it's like somewhere around La.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh wait, what building are you talking?
Speaker 4: The Art Deco Seris Building, Oh.
Speaker 1: That is in La I didn't for some reason, I thought that building was in Illinois too.
Speaker 13: Was out here, No, no, no, So the more famous Sears Tower, which was like the World's Towers skyscraper back in the day, was the Sears Tower. Now it's called the wills TALWK. But I know somewhere and somewhere outside just outside of La is an art decko Sears building where it has a green Neon sign on top and people sneak in they floor. But that Sears Tower is abandon but not quite because the utilities are still on and they have security.
Speaker 4: The Steer what was originally a Sears.
Speaker 13: Tower in Chicago got bought by some other company called and they call it the Willis Tower, but it's not definitely not abandoned. But anyways, I've been exploring abandoned buildings though since I was a kid, and I still love doing it as an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I've always love that kind of It's just a curiosity of what's around you.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, yeah, no, no, go ahead, Kevin.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, so I've gone in, You've gone into plenty of abandons. I've never had run ins with fortunately I've been I try to be careful. I've never had run ins with security the police or you know, some tweaker hiding out fortunately, But yeah, I love exploring the band buildings and some of the more extreme things I did. It's not so much a building, but I want to say, maybe four or five years ago as I went seven d and fifty feet below ground up in Pico Pa Hot Springs in California and explored an abandoned gold mine and even rode a mine cart that was like over seven and fifty feet below ground. I mean, if you want for it, I can send you some clips of you know, like that and me out on my boat at the Saltan Sea and other things. He'll let on if you want to use this, use it.
Speaker 2: I would like. I like the idea of it.
Speaker 1: But I've got the imagery going good.
Speaker 2: I like what we got now.
Speaker 1: But what I will do, Okay, cool and say that people if they have TikTok, they need to follow you.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that would be awesome. That would be awesome place.
Speaker 13: I just love spreading the word about Bombay Beach and like I said, just I love this place.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. Uncle, what do you think of his TikTok because you've seen the videos? Well, yes, what's your thoughts.
Speaker 10: On you very good between his pictures and everything else, because we're nice as sew him in these other places.
Speaker 5: He has his position and how he stands, and that's so I understand. So I know how he cooperates and how he does it.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, yeah, so when when when I were first seeing when I first seen you, yeah, wow.
Speaker 5: With this guy is king.
Speaker 6: Oh and then I followed you, you know, kept following you in then come to turning in It was you and my show.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was a turning wound. This is crazy. I was from wait a minute, I recognize that Dan.
Speaker 6: The face was familiar to me and and he was trying to say, we have Kevin what's his name?
Speaker 5: And I'm and I'm I know that fella. I hadham and right the way I knew it, and I that was you should say that was one of mine? You still one of mine?
Speaker 6: Once the guy I stole one from uncle, that one because I was following him way.
Speaker 5: Back back in the day, back when he had a problem with his thing.
Speaker 6: When I was when I saw you and I was following you on like on the Facebook right face, yeah one, and I used to.
Speaker 4: Be primarily photos and that was the thing.
Speaker 13: And then once I lost I had to I lost access to my Facebook and Instagram. I had to quickly kind of change course and and focus more on video and I've had to just kind of ramp that up really quick because I'm primarily a still photographer. But as you can see, i've in the last few months, I've gotten into the video game and I've kind of had to kind of just to survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're doing good.
Speaker 1: And as Uncle said, the aesthetic of your of your pieces, there's this very specific look you have to it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they they do.
Speaker 6: I mean I knew as soon as I see the man's face, Yeah, what do you meaning, I've seen him before.
Speaker 5: And boom it came just what you guys have talked to him.
Speaker 1: You see what's happening though, Kevin is getting recognized with people, tourists coming to it.
Speaker 2: They've seen him.
Speaker 4: I'm telling, oh, yeah they have. Yeah, I get that. And then it's funny.
Speaker 13: So I live on the east side of the Sultan Sea, but on the west side Sultan City, Like you know, I'll go to the Jack in the Box there and the person behind the counter like, wait, you're that guy.
Speaker 4: Up from Facebook or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll tell you something. You want to get pumped, keep doing what you're doing. That is how you get going, because that's how I got going, just showing my face, my voice and boom, it went flying.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, yeah, you have a really unique You have a really unique voice too.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that that does it too.
Speaker 2: I mean the podcast, it's all about the voice.
Speaker 6: Right, it's the voice, Oh gotta be Yeah, that's I mean, dude, people don't want to hear half the time. Some then are serious want to watch his shows, but some of them that don't care about his shows comes over to money.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes that's what this shows all thought. Yeah, care free atmosphere.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what I love about the beds. Too bad we didn't there wasn't more sunlight right now, because I could walk around with the camera and show you around the beach. But you know, of course it's dark now, so I just have I have a light on me. Obviously you can see me on this couch and I'm sitting out on the beach here in Bombay Beach.
Speaker 1: That temperature, so that's a cool I assume right now.
Speaker 13: Oh no, no, it's about well here in the daytime. Yeah, it's still about ninety something, but there's a breeze right now. But I'm a desert person. Yeah, they and it's not too humid. It was a little human earlier, but it's and earlier in the week, but not.
Speaker 5: So much now even like so I kick here does it person?
Speaker 13: But I would tell people I'd rather if I had to choose between it being one hundred and ten degrees or being forty degrees, I'll choose one hundred and ten. Where I don't like to bundle up. People say you can bundle up, but you know I don't. I like to be in just T shirt and shorts and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you they don't want.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have to bundle up and put all kinds of layers on.
Speaker 3: And yeah, this is such a flowing conversation guys that I didn't even want to interrupt.
Speaker 2: But you do have a call, and who's been waiting a while?
Speaker 4: Oh good? Oh oh, we didn't even know what to go ahead.
Speaker 5: I don't even put them on.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one second though, I don't think you guys can wait out the I don't think you guys gave out the phone number because we had that little problem to be you know, we did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a little uh, we had discussion, yeah, talk.
Speaker 1: I've only I've only been slightly frantic getting everything together.
Speaker 2: But it's working out great and we do take that.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants to call three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the call number. Please do call in and join us and ask our guests. Kevin Key a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you didn't say that off the path.
Speaker 4: Did you say you had one color waiting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have one waiting, but once again three one nine five seven five one six, and I'm gonna go away, all right, okay, cool, all right, uncle.
Speaker 5: Been nicolon. Have'm talking to my guests, So go ahead and ask what you want to ask him.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, as Jimmy, Hey, how's it going here in my nut?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: You got that he's talking to you?
Speaker 2: I think we can a little better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really hard to hear.
Speaker 11: Actually, well, Kevin there, Jimmy here exact Yeah you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can hear you now.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, uh.
Speaker 11: Well, Cavin, you're what i'd like to do. I've liked to buy world bus and pat Al West.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of like ins in life. I should have done years ago and here I am. Yeah, how old? Where are you?
Speaker 15: And where are you from?
Speaker 13: So I am believing or not fifty three years old? People say I look a lot younger than that.
Speaker 4: To me, it's is just a number.
Speaker 13: Before I started living here in Bombay Beach, I lived in various neighborhoods of San Diego. I never actually lived like on the coast. San Dual count is a huge county, but usually inland. And then my last for several years in San Diego more like towards the mountains in a place called Ramona.
Speaker 4: Now. Prior to that though, until the late eighties. Prior to that, though, I.
Speaker 13: Grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, So most of my life has been in Chicago, then San Diego, and now Bombay Beach. Here in southern California, about an hour southeast of an hour from Palm Springs and about an hour north of El Centro.
Speaker 4: Iffing to be out there and want to know we're about to wear.
Speaker 11: We're about to say GLDI misgive me grew up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll go nice. She up in the middle I don't know what it is.
Speaker 11: What I've allays been drawn to the West, even though I haven't really been there. I mean I've been a Californian running, but I mean.
Speaker 2: The real West.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think everybody is, and especially if you know, obviously especially not being from the West, because you're you know, everybody knows. I mean when I was a kid growing up in Illinois and stuff. Everybody's heard, you know, knows from when they're a kid about, you know, the West, whether it's California, to go further west to Hawaii, and it's like, you know, everybody dreams of eventually going there someday, I would think, or me, not everybody, A lot of people, especially if there's somewhere where the weather isn't so mild, like the Midwest or like the Northeast. You know, especially in the middle of winter, maybe when there's three feet of snow on the ground and the roads are all aced up. You know, people are going to be thinking about, Man, I wish I could live move out west.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it's the dream moving out to the salt and sea. It used to be a luxury resort town.
Speaker 2: Isn't that right, Ken?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's the thing, how much it changes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there used to be yacht clubs and golf courses and all that, a lot of There were certain celebrities I think, like the Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra are a few that come off the top of my head that I either belonged to yacht clubs out here and or had vacation homes out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And then over the years, when the Sultan Sea got too salty and the algae blooms sucked up all the oxygens or combinations too, the fish.
Speaker 4: Starts down off.
Speaker 13: So these wants highly sought after resort in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was like a Palm Springer or in Las Vegas, but with.
Speaker 13: A big giant lake a year around boating and fishing, water skiing, all that. But anyways, imagine all of the sudden though, hundreds of millions, oh you know, millions of rotting fish washing ashore. And that's bad anytime you are but let alone, you know, when it's a hundred something degrees outside.
Speaker 4: There was that, And then, believe it or not, there were some hurricanes.
Speaker 13: That made it inland in the seventies and it seems like Ryan think about now.
Speaker 4: But what really killed the area.
Speaker 13: It was starting to go downhill with the fish stoves, but really killed it were these catastrophic floods.
Speaker 4: You know right now you would love to have more water out here in the seventies.
Speaker 13: That destroyed a lot of the resorts and the marinas and whatnot. And I think that was, you know, a huge final nail in the coffin for the area as the salt the old sultancy where it's luxury and all that. And then but yeah, for the longest time, until the late nineties, early two thousands, in Bombay Beach, the problem was there was too much water in the sultancy and they had to build this dyker levy around the town and that still stands today. It's it's totally worthless now because now the sultancy is drying up. There's not too much, you know, there's too little water. But yeah, it's it's fascinating. So when I first came here in two thousand and eight, it was to check out the abandoned billings and all that, and there wasn't match activity. There were still no plenty of people persevering. And you know, there's something about Bombay Beach they call it the Bombay Beach vortex. You either love it or you hate it, and a lot of people are pleasantly surprised. They come out and they're like, oh, some friends want to drag me out here.
Speaker 4: They want to go look at some.
Speaker 13: Abandoned buildings and some Decaine lake. But then they come out here and they start meeting some of the people and seeing it. And a lot of times even those naysayers, you know, go to like this where you know, other people just come out here and they go, oh, well it's hot. There's rundown buildings much like about this place. But yeah, you're love it or you hate it.
Speaker 3: I want to do Yeah, sorry, Kevin, I wanted to ask you a quick question. Yeah I got that, but I want to ask you a quick question. But also let uncle know that your international listeners are in Germany and Canada tonight according to the stream.
Speaker 4: But anyway, oh cool.
Speaker 3: The thing I wanted to ask you about, though, is I'm listening to this description, I'm thinking about it, and I'm m Northeast guy, and so was you know you talk about Sinatra?
Speaker 2: He was from New Jersey also.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, what cracks me up is though don't you have problems with water out there?
Speaker 5: Like drinking water?
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't that an issue?
Speaker 4: You tell me that's the thing? Where?
Speaker 13: So now where I'm camping right out here on the beach, I'm I want to say, I'm probably a couple thousand feet from the town. Now, the town out here, despite being this very remote quarter mile square on a map, does does have city water, city sewer, and electric. Really, now, I don't have that out on the plout where I am too, So I once or twice a couple times a month, sometimes more often the summer. I have a fifty gallon water tank in the bed of my truck and I fill it up at a friend's house in town. And as far as emptying out the toilet, I do the same thing. I have a separate tank that I tow behind my truck. They call it a honeywagon in the RV community, but that's for basically pauling the.
Speaker 4: Shit away literally, I got you.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: Now, air conditioning, I have enough solar.
Speaker 13: I have so many solar pounds on air and some high capacity lithium batteries that I'm able to run my day nice and cool without having to have any without having to run a have any elect otherwise any electric.
Speaker 4: Service out here.
Speaker 2: Off the grid.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's always been the ultimate thing with solar, Like I mean, for years people on rbs have powered their lights, you know, or maybe their TV, or they charged their phones with solar. But what was the real game changers? Now we're in the day and age where it's becoming affordable, where it's not totally unaffordable to produce enough soda run your AC. The drawback issues. You've got to be someone that's not so much a nomad. But me, I've pretty much been staying put here in Bomby Beach. I have most of my solar pads on the ground. Although you can get enough solar to power AC for a reasonable price, now you can't fit that amount of panels on the roof of an RV.
Speaker 4: Yet, so like you need to settle it.
Speaker 13: So it's it's not practical for somebody that wants to hit the road and be in the desert when it's one hundred and ten out now. The thing is most people that are driving like a school bless what they call schoolies or a van this time of year, they go somewhere where the weather from other me I stay put and I figured out how the air condition my place. But a lot of those people they don't bother to come out here or you know, when it's that hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's not peak season as they call it, is it.
Speaker 4: No, it will be.
Speaker 13: It'll be peak season starting around October and then going until around late April.
Speaker 4: It does, so you do know, yeah, oh yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people coming in for tourism.
Speaker 4: More and more. Yeah, oh, definitely more and more over there. It's like way more we doing, you know.
Speaker 13: And I will say, and I because I live down on the beach, you know, some people a lot, but like the majority of tours are very respectful, surprisingly respectful of the art installations. I feel like a lot of the art out here, if it were put almost anywhere ouse, sadly, people would have would heavily vandalize it.
Speaker 4: But I've noticed people here. There's a certain.
Speaker 13: Vibe to this place that people are here and they come here and they admire the art versus destroying it for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, I'm sure we can credit that a lot to the media, social media and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's all these YouTube videos, all these tiktoks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. Yeah, I mean my mind include it, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's a good thing when you say that, like people are it's gaining interest.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, you like that. Oh it totally is. It totally is.
Speaker 13: And my thing is that that's a good thing because the more people find out about this place and then they see me and you know, they see my phones, but they also see in person how amazing the sunset's look and all that. The more people that can see the beauty of this place and then possibly see the potential, the more people are going to be on board with someday maybe restoring the Sultan Sea. Yeah, because otherwise, prior to social media, in the prior to recent years, most people either never heard of the Sultancy or if they did, it was some news article talking about it being a post apocalyptic ghost town next to a toxic lake, and people are like, why would they want to anybody to save that? But when people come out here and they just they see that the nice calm water and they see the amazing sunsets or sunrises, you know, it makes them more. You're gonna appreciate the beauty place to see the potential. Yeah, the point, the point.
Speaker 5: And you're saying the people and they go out there.
Speaker 6: The point I always say this, you got to go out to the areas to see it, then you'll believe it. Otherwise you're saying just saying. It's just saying that and this and that, this and that and and they gave it come out so what they know.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's just my.
Speaker 2: Point is you don't see it to believe it's to see it.
Speaker 4: It is definitely got to believe it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that just it. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Now, the town out there is Nyland, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so the the town so Bobby Beach is it is kind of unofficially a town, but the million address is actually Niland and n Island.
Speaker 4: The main drag or downtown.
Speaker 13: For lack of aatic term, it's it's a small town, but.
Speaker 4: The main drag of is n Island. And I want to say that's.
Speaker 13: About about twelve cover thirteen miles south here on the highway.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Bombay Beach our million, we're not.
Speaker 13: We're known as an unincorporated community of imperialal like Bombay Beach is what earlier is just what they call a census designated place.
Speaker 4: It's it's a neighborhood name, but it's it's not.
Speaker 13: What you would put on an official million address, although although a lot of people do put Bombay Beach on their million address and the post office delivers it. But technically, technically we're Nyland. Even though the community is called Bombay is not an independently incorporated town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's I believe.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if you had a cabin out there?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean whoa backing for two directions Kevin's I mean, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really worth I see all the videos that uncle, we got to make it out there.
Speaker 2: There's also crazy stuff slab city, right, Kevin.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, Sa Sea is pretty crazy, and then next to it is Salvation Mountain And what are.
Speaker 5: You gonna have do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: I kick?
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 5: Sank a plan to do what you're saying, to get out in these places and just go dump the day? What do we have to do today? While dropping it? And let's know, do them?
Speaker 4: I mean that's let me know if you want to meet up.
Speaker 13: Yeah, let me know a bit in advance though, because I'm not here. Well, yeah, I come back here every day, but there's some days where I'm away working in San Diego or break Springs.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll give you a ring, we'll give you a thing when we want to come up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 13: Someday when I retire, I'll be out here twenty four to seven, which I mean I'm pretty booked.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're getting there. Huh, all right, that's I'm already I mean, yeah, but hard to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're already there now, and you're spending a bulk of your time, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: I could see you and him getting to get Kim and you getting to get it because you'd be like a pay it something like that to go to desert people.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, we got to know people let them go.
Speaker 13: You got so many chases out here, like you've probably seen in my videos, like the mud volcanoes and all the suddens up in.
Speaker 4: That guyser where they had to move the highway.
Speaker 15: And yeah, I gotta go back look at you. I gotta look at his other stuff and tick tack now, but I know.
Speaker 1: That creative accidents. The leader of our street team, oh yeah. He sent us a link to a video that was made in early two thousands and it was out there in the Chocolate Mountains at the bombing.
Speaker 4: Range and oh nice. It's been a while I think I've mean that, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 1: It's called like pickers or something that they're going in looking for scrap metal on the actual bombing range that they drive.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah. So for those who don't know there's a there's a and it's still active. It's still actively used, not all, not every day and every night, but there is, yeah, a bombing range that's just several miles down the highway and a little bit north here, and.
Speaker 4: It's called the Chocolate Mountains.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 13: I did a funny take on that in my one of my videos. I go, you know, one time I went to the Chocolate Mountains, and I think it's false advertising because the dirt doesn't taste like chocolate.
Speaker 4: I think they're called that because.
Speaker 13: When you're when I especially at sunset, when I'm out in my boat and that light hitting the mountains, it looks like, you know, everything from milk chocolate, the dark chocolate.
Speaker 4: The mountains are definitely chocolate colored.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, especially yeah. Beving on Clueens once and we went to see uh well, uh fire coming out of the mountains. Oh well, oh yeah a volcano. Yeah, volcano, a volcano flying all over the place. So we went to visit and went to see.
Speaker 4: That and it was all plot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man coming down and that was a chocolate mountain too. They just didn't caught.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was a good documentary. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I hope people are still picking the metal out of there, but they were.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: The documentary also was getting into how Nyland is the income level very low there, so people are just.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's a well the county in general is one of the poorest counties in California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a Bluish county, one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh mine is I uh I when I got resigned, I'm dying from county wook. I was doing counties, oh nineteen years of it.
Speaker 2: That was in Florida, that was in London.
Speaker 5: But it's counties.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the county work is out like out there. Yeah, yeah, well, there much county work going on.
Speaker 13: Well, a lot of the the biggest industry out here is still agriculture, and the reason why people wonder why they grow crops in the desert. But it's because there there's a multiple growing seasons. You can't be growing crops in the Midwest or the East coast in general when it's wintertime, but out here there is no you know, true winter time or not like it is in most parts of the world.
Speaker 2: And now, what about are there now or will there be lithium minds?
Speaker 1: I heard talk of the.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it's been talked about a lot. So what it is is there's tons and tons of I forgot the number even remotely what it is, but there's basically a shit ton of lithium that's not a technical term obviously beneath the surface here, but it's not in the way you think it is. It's basically mixed in with the brine and it's and it's not what it is. It's thousands of feet below the surface. It's mixed in with the brine. And somebody years ago invented a technology to filter the lithium out of that. But the reason why they haven't started doing that and they've only been talking about it as it's not really all that cost effective yet that basically the amount of effort they have to put into extracting the lithium is only slightly less cost slightly less money and what they can sell the liftum for, so once they can improve that technology, they'll be going full speed ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, I know that's I've been reading about that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the mean, and the media keeps talking about it, but you know, it hasn't really happened on any meaningful scale yet.
Speaker 4: But that's can be the tipping.
Speaker 13: But either either the price of the price of lithium has to go back up or the cost to extract it, which is I'm not sure exactly how the process works, but basically it's some fancy filter and it filters the liftium out of this salt water and then they can process the lithium make barriers. But right now it costs almost as much to filter it as what they can sell it for, so it doesn't make sense yet to the different Once they can get either the price of lifting goes up or the cost to filter it out goes down, then then will be doing large scale lithium. Based on everything I heard, though, people that visit there will barely even know what's going on. You're the way they're taking this lithium out is not a traditional fore mine.
Speaker 4: So there's not going to be.
Speaker 13: Using bulldozer bulldozers and they're going to be carving up the landscape and destroying the environment. They're not going to do that, if what I've heard is true. So this lit them is more of a lit them extraction there filtering it out of water deep beneath the ground. So it's a really interesting way of mining. Those people think mining and they think, oh, they're gonna they're gonna dig all these big holes in the ground, they're going to drain the salt and sea and they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna carve it all up. Yeah, it's more just liftingum.
Speaker 13: Mining is more they're filtering it for lack of a better term, they're they're separating in it. Yeah, it's a really fascinating process.
Speaker 1: I first heard it, I thought it was traditional mining, like going to mountains.
Speaker 13: No, it's about as much like traditional mining as bitcoin mining is. And if you compare that to mining gold or lead or copper. Yeah, and so people hear the term mining and most of the time yet means they're coming in, they're boring into a mountain, or they're digging into the ground.
Speaker 4: But that's not what they're doing in this case, so it's really fascinating.
Speaker 5: You're a fisherman, right o, Kevin.
Speaker 4: No, I've never been big on fishing.
Speaker 13: I take the boat out just for the vibes, just being out there at sunset.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 13: I fished, you know, like every kid. I went fishing im as a kid, but never had much luck. And maybe I wasn't patient enough for my father would say, well, you know that most of the time my bait was in the air than it was in the water because I would like put the hook in and I'd get too impatient, no fish biting, so I'd take it out and check to make sure the bait was okay. And like apparently when I went fishing, that hook spent more time out of the water than in the water.
Speaker 4: So you know, who knows.
Speaker 13: But no, like I have the boat just because I like to. I just like the cruise around for my boat.
Speaker 4: For the front of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, how big of a lake is it? Is it? How far it's about?
Speaker 13: I mean, it's shrinking, but it's still around thirty something miles by around I want to say, twelve to fifteen miles. It's still a big lake. Wow, it's shrinking, but it for a while it's still gonna be a huge lake. That's really interesting. Yeah, this huge lake. And then and then of course it's salty. It's actually more salty than the ocean.
Speaker 5: Now salt is the is the beach. But now that you said that, now it's going to go to the yellow direction.
Speaker 13: It sounds it's gonna know, as the salt and sea dries up, it's getting more and more salt. Here the salt, the water evaporates with the salt sticks behind.
Speaker 6: So doesn't the water have to connect to the salt So the last no, So how it got salty here is this was an ancient salt pit.
Speaker 13: In fact, before the salt and sea was formed. The salt and sea was formed by accident when a canal sprung a leak and they couldn't stop it. But this area was already salt pits and there were active salt mines in the area.
Speaker 4: So that's how it got.
Speaker 13: The water gets salty as the salt was already there and the water just mixed with the salt. I mean, in modern times the salt and sea has never been has in modern times the salt sea, as the salt sea was never connected to the ocean there are there's evidence of an ancient lake, lake Lake Kowia that was much bigger than the salt and sea.
Speaker 4: Though being in this area. But you know that was a good zillion years ago.
Speaker 6: You know, this has been the first time I heard something other than the beach was salty.
Speaker 4: Came the beach is salty.
Speaker 13: But yeah, the water is the water is more salty than the oce. I mean, some people have said three times, but I don't know if that's true, but it's it's definitely far saltier than the ocean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm shot.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I've noticed that. So I go swimming it from now and then, and it is it is a lot easier to float. And there's a debate on a lot of people think the lake is highly toxic.
Speaker 4: But it's.
Speaker 13: Last I heard, and this was about a year and a half ago from a state park ranger. The sultancy. Now this was a year and a half ago. They may have things may change.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Is generally the sultancy is safe to swim in.
Speaker 13: As long as you avoid when there's what they call a harmful algae bloom, which is a massive algae bloom and it's festering with back here and all that. That's when you wouldn't want to go into sultancy. But when there's an algaebil like that, you can see it with your eyes.
Speaker 4: If you see this.
Speaker 13: Green slime on the water, you know that tells you you don't need You don't need to be a scientist to know. I probably shouldn't go swimming this, But most of the time, based on what I have been told, the sultancya is still generally safe to swim in. You don't want to let pets in there because dogs, you know, you don't want to drink the water.
Speaker 4: But we wouldn't drink saltwater. But they said you got to be careful with pets though.
Speaker 1: Sometimes because Okay, Kevin, we have something very important happening here. Uncle is getting a very special what's going on?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 4: We've guess?
Speaker 5: Oh, shoot, here she goes with this hot coffee.
Speaker 4: Crap?
Speaker 2: What's going.
Speaker 5: I told him? I want something cold?
Speaker 4: This is not.
Speaker 1: What is that hot decaf coffee? Okay, we have a hot We have a hot decaf coffee for Uncle.
Speaker 2: You gotta drink it on that What is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, piss it off. I don't want to pizs it off for not drinking decap now drinking it.
Speaker 1: But it's hot, right, yes, maybe yeah, if we get ic in the coffee, Uncle will drink it.
Speaker 5: I will drink it if it's cold.
Speaker 2: There we go okay, well, okay, well okay.
Speaker 5: Well thank you, thank you, thank you. Anyway, we appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin, sorry about that, brother.
Speaker 6: What was we had a conversation today about this hot You never drink a hot.
Speaker 5: Cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Drink ice coolfully.
Speaker 6: And she comes in here right now a point to have a point said, I said, I told you I'm gonna look at it, leave it, leave it away, get it out of here.
Speaker 1: And I was told, then, Kevin, have your hot coffee, yes you.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't like hot coffee. All have cold coffee, like lattes.
Speaker 4: And things like that, but I've never liked hot coffee.
Speaker 13: One I usually drink and I drink energy drinks. Yeah, yeah, we all drink. We get all drinks the fancy. So there's a cafe in town that's we call it be Back. It's Bombay Beach Arturing Culture. It's closed for the summer, but yeah, they make some amazing coffee. I never have my coffee hot, but I'll have the lattes. Drink yeah, chocolate, think of you just hit it, But no, I never I've never drank black tape hot coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they drink.
Speaker 5: Sugar free Lata, sugar free, mont drink, not hot not.
Speaker 4: That's the old drink today. And you just said, yeah, I just I don't ever drink hot coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could have planned this this way if.
Speaker 6: We should have had, If she'd want to make a a cold, cold one, I probably drink it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ice cover would be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting toward the end of the show here, so let's make sure, okay, cool, Let's make sure that everybody knows where to find Kellen here.
Speaker 13: We TikTok and YouTube, and I'm also on Flicker. Somebody is a more old school photographer, they would know about Flicker, but most of your listeners are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll get to that one. That's all. I c k R.
Speaker 13: It's been around long before Facebook. We'll quick k r without the eye, and it was a photo sharing.
Speaker 4: Site like long before Facebook and those others. But I'm most active now.
Speaker 13: Like I said, I got banned from Facebook and Instagram, so I'm most active on TikTok and YouTube.
Speaker 2: Okay, quickly, so what's up? Shocking? Sorry, but really.
Speaker 3: Quickly, just because of the late start and then we had the little problem with the connection through the video. Yeah, you've actually got a few extra minutes here, so I know the clock would normally be but you have time, so.
Speaker 2: You know, use it as you like.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe what about five more minutes or so, because I'm about ready to be done after that?
Speaker 4: For another I can go for another five minutes or so. Though, there you go. If we got any other colors or either you have any questions, ask away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's se Jimmy still on hold. Let's take a look over at the paone lines real fast. And we haven't taken another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just Jimmy's.
Speaker 5: One, by the way, we haven't even talked to them.
Speaker 2: We haven't talked to the Maybe what did do the next show? You'll have to do it on the next show, because.
Speaker 6: I had somebody came in and he's been accustomed to us and he just gave us a no.
Speaker 5: We do have yeah, and I might get to it next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been a very exciting show.
Speaker 5: It's been in the.
Speaker 2: Show and I would say.
Speaker 1: So if people go on TikTok and then they just type in your name Kevin Key, will they find you.
Speaker 4: If they google it? They should? Otherwise it's s l W or K I n G.
Speaker 2: Okay, mmmm, we'll put the link to that on Yeah.
Speaker 13: I just I just put the link in there, and then on mine and the YouTube is is the same user name, but with the number two on it.
Speaker 4: I had created a YouTube account of wild.
Speaker 13: Back and then somehow way back when I lost the password or something and I'm like, well, fuck it, I'll create a new one. And but so that's why on my YouTube there's the number two after my name.
Speaker 2: Just that's why I see very cool.
Speaker 13: The original one without the two was me, but I lost access to that way back in the day.
Speaker 1: And all right, we're definitely gonna want the two. We're gonna want the new content.
Speaker 6: On the YouTube, but on the no number on And yeah, okay, cool, that's fine. That's fine because I'm I needed a lot more tic tac.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah I am too.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to grow both of them.
Speaker 6: But buke it up, I mean picked up. I have a neighbor, so oh, but next to a couple of houses down. Then that's very bad. And this guy here sand here never get some chance to see him. One day I was walking the dog and I talked to him about it, and I was on ticktac. Oh you want tick tack, I'm on ticktat and boom I connected. How fast I connected to him? Yeah, of course didn't have time to do all this, but I but I got my customer from him.
Speaker 5: That one one of my favorite. Well he's been here for a while.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: But before we do say goodbye to you, Kevin, is anybody that you would like to give a shout out to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're here. Anybody out to.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think who else would be?
Speaker 2: Let see, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: They don't really, like I said, I don't really have a lot of people out here. They're really big on on social media, so okay, yeah, yeah, that's cool, all right, And I kind of don't want to.
Speaker 13: And I also though even once they were kind of like there's far more than one, so I kind of like don't want to mention just one too, to be honest, I don't want to be like, well, hey, shout out to so and so, but like there's there's too many of them that I want to do that for, so we'll say that for some other time.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, that's fine, Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Kevin Keith, thank you for being our guests ye night.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Great to have you here. Everybody follow him on TikTok, very informative and entertaining videos.
Speaker 5: I've been watching him too. I can see him. Actually, you will continue watching him, keep on watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Like I said, I'll keep posting about my life out here. So will you be saving this as opposed to in addition to yeah, you know what, I I try.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is I tried to stream it out on TikTok.
Speaker 1: It's streaming out on YouTube, twitch kick, but the okay talk the TikTok was spotty.
Speaker 2: For me tonight.
Speaker 1: I had to have oh yeah to do the live streaming and went let me oh man, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna live on YouTube forever.
Speaker 5: This will be the one you can look at it at YouTube.
Speaker 1: But he says, we'll make the podcast that'll pull out on all the podcast apps.
Speaker 4: I'll just be awesome.
Speaker 2: We'll be out there. So yeah, we'll give you all the links to that Kevin.
Speaker 13: And sweet I appreciate it. Like I said, I'm trying to grow my YouTube and TikTok.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's happened.
Speaker 1: Very cool man, and maybe we'll have you back. Oh also, uncle, you might want to tell Kevin real quick about New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes you want to.
Speaker 6: Then the next time to come, I have a special New Year's Revolution.
Speaker 5: Get ready, set your drinks, get what you want to drink, and we we do it.
Speaker 13: And I'm the only one on his show, is not on my the only one I might be on. But like you said, there's so much there's so much going on here on yours, but I might build up beyond for you know.
Speaker 2: Even if you for like five minutes. This is Kevin.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I can totally do that.
Speaker 2: You know what we're doing this.
Speaker 4: No, I'm totally down to do that.
Speaker 13: And I could even you know, live stream, you know what's going on here, and because there's all kinds of things. So yeah, I'm totally remind me again closer to New Year's you know, it's obviously August that would get you. That's like the perfect idea because yeah, that's like there's so much going on here and we test peers.
Speaker 6: We also have test b is one to ten. Of course, have any drinks right now? And but but New Year's I'm telling him to Yeah, I got a gun, talks about drinks is nice, bun wine bo.
Speaker 1: He'll be on the show to the we'll put it be perfect if you just called for a couple of minutes, like, hey, this is a bombay beach.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm totally down to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that'd be really cool.
Speaker 5: There's an option and we'll stay in touch.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just like, yeah, keep you in touch, like we mind when you get closer to at that time. But I will definitely, I'm definitely going to do that.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Okay, okay, Kevin key everybody that was our guest.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 2: Let's mention that we are also on tik tac.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we on tikteck and uh it's kicking up, picking and we are having a constantly sank tick here, srying to finally.
Speaker 5: Get moving on making some videos. Pretty good, it's coming along, let's say, but slowly, so stick.
Speaker 2: With us, everybody, Uncle. The podcast dot com is a website. Uh oh, I think that's it for the week. You want to bring us on here.
Speaker 5: That's a show so
Speaker 4: Awesome.