Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, selling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the one of September, Ye of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to try to be a little bit more structured in our show. We're going to give you the headline news at the top of the hour, and then we're going to go into more depth and the rest of the hour in these different times topics. First hour, we're going to begin with the tariff setbacks. This time it wasn't Trump chickening out, but it was a court telling him to tap out. But Trump is chickening out on the mRNA vaccines. Apparently he's made some noise about this, and of course you've got Peter Navara, the father of the ventilator, that is trying to move himself back and claim this all went bad because of Fauci and the Chinese and gain a function nonsense. In the second hour, we're going to talk about technocracy and the Antichrists that are there. Alex Carp's book The Technological Republic amazing glimpse into the dark heart of this movement. So we're going to talk about that, and I put a substack editorial up today, but I'm going to go over that, and then the third hour we're going to talk about Ukraine, about the shooting control. I guess we could call the gun control shooting control and Trump's police state and his inimicable style. We'll be right back, stay with us. Welcome back, y'all. Let's let's start out with the headlines for the pharmaceutical and tariff articles that we've got. Go ahead, Trump, go ahead, Trump not quite sorry. That means insult you.
Speaker 3: As far as tarifs goes. We've got a federal appeals court. Appeals Court ruled against Trump's tariffs. Here's what could happen next. Is from CBS News. Mody meets with Putin and g after Trump and postes fifty percent tariffs on India. That's from Fox. Indian officials call for intervention after US blocks foreign trucker visas. That's from Zero Hedge. India is not happy car rides and handholding. Putin, Mody and g send Trump a message at China summit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this whole thing is backfiring big time, just like Biden. It's almost like it was a plan like one two punch. Let's see, how can we discredit the entire Western financial system dollar in particular?
Speaker 3: And no one is happy about this. It's not good for anyone. US trade allies confused after Trump's tariffs suffer legal setback. This is from the South China Morning Post. Yeah, they're not the only one that's confused. The Supreme Court has expanded Trump's power. Now he is seeking more than from the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: Now we have the yeah, pharmaceutical stuff. Yeah, Trump has got doubts. He's calling on the pharmaceutical companies to quote justify the success of the vaccines that he's been breaking out for five years.
Speaker 3: Since that s what success is? More like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you define success?
Speaker 3: We've got the trillion dollar biotech industry is facing failure and it's because of COVID injections.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why he's pushing back on it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's it's not like he's afraid that everybody's gonna grab the guillotines and come after him.
Speaker 4: But maybe that's the.
Speaker 2: Real issue, is that the biotech people are circling their train in terms of money they need to.
Speaker 3: The scam has run its course. Everyone's caught on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's push the lambling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to be the last person out of the pyramid scheme. COVID vaccine's unleashed profound harm, a new peer reviewed paper says is from Children's Health Defense CDC must create medical codes to track COVID vaccine adverse events. Advocacy group says.
Speaker 2: All about that they never even bothered to set up a number so they could track these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no intention.
Speaker 2: The easiest thing in the world to say, Okay, here's the number that we're gonna use if there's going to be any any harm from the COVID vaccines.
Speaker 4: Never did it.
Speaker 3: Never did it, never even bother It's the simplest thing. It wouldn't take any effort at all. It goes to show just how committed they are to not giving you any info about how harmful These are. Not the slightest bit we've got. Michael Crichton's unheeded warning of biotechnology catastrophe from the Brownson Insty. Michael Crichton was incredibly prescient with what he wrote about when it comes to cloning and biotechnology in general.
Speaker 2: I've talked about Jurassic parks. The lessons from that people writeing me stop move on something else. Is like, yeah, but we're going to go back, and it's not my take on it. Somebody else's taken on it.
Speaker 3: So you've got breaking Federal court reopens case of twenty four year old who died of COVID vaccine induced mile carditis from Children's Health Defense.
Speaker 2: And this is not really what it appears to be. I'm afraid, but you know, hope springs eternal. And so we're going to talk about what that was. How he brought a case saying that they're prevarications about Corminatti versus the finer bio intech labeled vaccines.
Speaker 4: How that was.
Speaker 2: You know how we had talked about that many times, how they used that to try to play these games with legal immunity. Well, he said, you messed up here, and I've got you. But also exposes the the fact that the military was so deeply at the core in the center of this from the very beginning. Yeah, there's always a military operation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could see that in the way they came in and also said, well, if you can't pay for this to those countries in South America, we'll just take some of your military bases. How would that work for you? Yeah, very strange. What does Pfizer need with a military base? Fired CDC director refuses to vacate post after over vaccine policy. Then enough is enough. What a CDC resignation letter reveals from the Brownson Institute The Dauntless Dane Exposed to the dark side of HPV vaccines. Another from the Brownstone Institute, RFK Junior says Texas Maha legislation's model for other states to follow from just the news. Then this opinion, this is the one that I saw last night that got my blood boiling. We ran the CDC Secretary Kennedy is endangering every American's health. Is an opinion piece and it's on the New York Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is from a guy that is he's kind of the Sam Britton of the CDC. This is a guy who's heavily into bondage and kinky sykes and stuff. He's been one of these guys has been fired. His first name is Demetrius, I think or something. He has been featured in the news before because of his extracurricular activities. And he's one of the people who walk down on this, well, let's begin with the doubts that Trump may be having. And this is coming from the Epic Times, and they don't criticize Trump. Typically, Trump calls on pharmaceutical companies to quote justify the success of the COVID nineteen vaccines. Trump on September first, yesterday said that pharmaceutical companies, including finders, should make public information that they've shared with him about the COVID nineteen products. He says, it's very important that the drug companies justify the success of their various COVID drugs. I think he is starting to get a little bit of cold feet about some aspects of this. Whether they're worried that they're going to be brought up on the national criminal charges. I don't think that's going to happen, it should, or whether they just are looking at how much damage the vaccines have done to the pharmaceutical business.
Speaker 4: That may be it.
Speaker 2: Peter Navara isating this alibi that they have come up with the idea that this was a gain of function virus that got out of the lab and it's due to the Chinese and de Fauci listen to this.
Speaker 4: This is gout.
Speaker 2: Just remember Peter Navarro is the guy who leaned so heavily on Ford and General Motors, told them to shut down, don't make any more cars, just make ventilators. They've got to get ventilators out of everybody. And the pullmonologists were looking at and saying, we've never done that for respiratory diseases. Why are they doing this? And he killed so many people, About ninety percent of the people who got on these ventilators died.
Speaker 5: Fauci when he was sitting Fauci that SOB knew for a fact that that virus came from the Wuhan lab.
Speaker 4: He knew that this guy so he had.
Speaker 5: Funded the gain of function research in that lab, and he had already begun to design a cover up. And we know that from the emails he sent.
Speaker 2: And this is their cover up of researchers.
Speaker 5: Academics trying to get their support to push that come from nature theory. And that's the biggest lie of omission in American history, because if he had simply owned up to the fact that that thing came from the lab, we could have pressured the Chinese to give us the genome sequence.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't have it, allowed us to you didn't have it.
Speaker 4: How'd you make the vaccine.
Speaker 5: The vaccine rather than the crap we wound up getting. Again, Trump got lied to about that, not just by Fauci, but by Pfizer, the drug company. In what way they didn't disclose the side effects of that and they weren't clear with him.
Speaker 4: They made him he.
Speaker 5: Was a victim, was a true vaccine.
Speaker 2: Our savior didn't know what was going on. He was totally owned by these people. Yeah, that's that's the difficult line that they have to walk. He's not only the Savior of the West, but he's also the dupe of the establish wishment and all the corporations that deceived him. And he couldn't see through any of that. And so Peter Novarro, it's just this guy. You know, you're going to tell this to God one day, Peter, You're going to have to explain all the people that you killed and how you knew about this. This is all just so ridiculous. And as he's saying, they could have given us the genome sequence, guess what. Nobody isolated that. That's what Christine Massey found out. She said, nobody isolated this supposed virus that everybody was creating spike proteins of that, everybody was creating vaccines for. Nobody had isolated the virus, and that's what led her down the rabbit trail to ask them. They said, we never do that. Oh, you never isolate the virus that you're creating a vaccine for.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No, Well have you done any real science? Do you even know that there is a virus that's there. That's the fraud of rology. And that's why as we keep this thing going, it's.
Speaker 4: Important to keep it going.
Speaker 2: People need to see the fraud of the pharmaceutical companies, and they need to see the fraud of the so called science quote unquote of virology. That's the key thing. That's the next domino to fall. I hope you can stand. The Chinese had the password the entire time. They could have just given us that and we could have created the vaccine in an instant and immediately cured it.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still think back to the Little Dog and Pony show that Trump arranged orre He had everybody setting around the table and goes around the table, how long is it going to take you?
Speaker 4: That's too long?
Speaker 2: How about you? That's faster? But that's not quick enough. Finally, they're all arranged and descending order right in terms of how quickly they can get this out. He gets to the moderna guy, we can do it right now, because we make your body a factory for the vaccine.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you billions of dollars I need to, like, you know, tens of billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: He gave to them so completely and utterly, without morals or scruples in any fashion, Unlike those other guys. They might have a little bit left, don't worry, We'll do it for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The the lab leak thing was something that the alternative media like Alex Shows and other people were selling everyone at the beginning of this fake pandemic, and now that has been adopted as the perfect alibi.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: The perfect they talk about controlled opposition is now the perfect alibi for what they did. We tried, you know, we did our best, and yeah, okay, we killed a lot of people, but it was it was worth it, said Paul Offitt, the vaccine promoter. Myocarditis being epidemic now amongst young children and athletes and things, that's worth it. We had to do that, and we just rushed this out because we had to respond what the Chinese were doing. And so this, you know, blaming the Chinese, blaming Fauci, claiming that it came from the lab. Right, It's like the monster, the Frankenstein monster that came out of the lab that not only covers up for their cynical plots and lies at the beginning, but it also bolsters the next pandemic because you've got to do better next time. Next time, since they did this to us once, they could do it again deliberately. Let's just say this time if we don't want to go have a pretext for war with the Chinese, we said it was an accidental leak. But next time that they do something like this, whether it is anything that's real or not, they can claim that it was the Chinese. And then that's the reason been going to go to war, isn't it. Because releasing a bioweapon like that, it's like dropping a nuclear bomb on people, So it not only covers their butts for the past, but it prepares their plans for the future. That's what's so reprehensible about it.
Speaker 6: Very weak attenuated yeah virus with a very low amount of agivant in it. Prump's looking at it basically sugar water for folks, Can we take a little bit of an attenuated, microwaved or radiated of a deal as a freaking legally. That's why Trump is taking control of process.
Speaker 2: Absolutely totally lying, and he has exactly the same perspective as Paul off It right, it was worth it for you to take the vaccine, the sugar water, whatever happened to you. And it was worth it for you to go to January the sixth, whatever happened to you. Because he makes money off of this and gets a bigger audience. Reprehensible. And of course Trump never stops with all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And look, I guess in a certain way, I'm the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it.
Speaker 7: I pushed the FDA like they have never been pushed before.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't exactly stay there. They're in love with me.
Speaker 7: The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind. All of the countries of the world who are now getting the vaccine or soon will be getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's still been pushing this is recently with scherl Ikinson too.
Speaker 3: Fast and in hindsight, based on what we know now, what would you have done differently?
Speaker 7: Well, I think they're doing studies on the vaccines and we're going to find out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, maybe now we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Huh, But I really had it.
Speaker 7: Five years later, vaccine's done, and I got them done very quickly, in record time.
Speaker 4: Could you skip the testing?
Speaker 7: Democrats love it, you know, the Democrats love it and the Republicans don't. It's very interesting, the vaccines, they love it. I have a friend of mine who said to me, why don't you talk about the vaccine what you did with He's a Democrat, but I'm sure he voth me.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he did because you're a Democrat too.
Speaker 7: It was the most incredible thing that.
Speaker 2: Look, he's saying, we're going to have to just the guy have to justify the success of their various COVID drugs. Trump, you didn't do due diligence with all this stuff, and you threatened anybody who did. All the shutdowns and the bannings and the firings that happened under your regime. It continued under Biden's regime. Trump said he wants companies to show the information, says show it now all upper case to the CDC in the public. Clear up this mess, all upper case one way or the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pfizer did not respond to requests for comment. Modernity did not return the inquiry. HHS and CDC did not respond to requests for comment, says Epic Times. So once you asked the Pentagon, there were the ones who ran this military war against Americans and the rest of the world. It's just amazing to me how he's going to reinvent himself. We've seen this over and over again. The alternative media has done it. They tried to reinvent it for it, and they said stop talking about it, and you come out against it. And so now he's finally listening to them. He finally listened to them well into the campaign before he stopped talking about it. Then he stopped talking about it. Now he's going to oppose the vaccine as if he had nothing to do with it. He's the father of this. Under Trump, in twenty twenty, the government launched Operation Warp Speed spent north of twelve billion dollars on the part. They spent more than that. Trump has repeatedly praised Operational Warp Speed. Operation Warp Speed. People say one of the greatest achievements in the in politics or in the military, said Trump as recently as August twenty sixth. That was last Wednesday in the cabinet meeting. So he's still blowing his whistle, his trumpet, I guess. And yesterday he said, I hope Operation Warp Speed was as brilliant as many say it was. You're the only ones saying it at this point, he says, if not, we all want to know about it.
Speaker 4: And why. Yeah, I have no idea. What I did.
Speaker 2: You know, he was the father of the vaccine. He took control of it. He told the FDA to prove it. I don't want any delay, I don't want any testing.
Speaker 4: You do it now.
Speaker 2: And now it's like, well, now we've got to figure out what happened with us. If I had nothing to do with it, I know nothing.
Speaker 3: When it's you know, the greatest success owner's ever seen. Oh, it was ill him all the time. Now the second people are questioning it, we better find out who's responsible for this. We better find out what these people were up to.
Speaker 2: Well, as they say, success as many fathers, but failure is an orphan and this guy is the has tried to portray himself as a singular father of what he portrayed as a success. But now that it is a failure and they can't cover it up, he wants to distance himselves here.
Speaker 3: I want names, addresses.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: A former federal official who was now an adjunct professor at Pepperdine University told Epic Times in a message that Trump quote was showing an openness to allow data to drive the answer. Oh okay, Well he didn't care about data before. He didn't want it collected, right. Let me tell you this, to me smells like a move to cover up, not only to cover up his culpability and his responsibility for all this stuff, but I think this is a move to cover up what's going on with the Mr and A. I think especially because when I got to this point here where I see that Senator Bill Cassidy of Louis, there is nobody that is more of a cheerleader for big pharmaceutical companies. I mean, this guy is totally owned by them. And so if Senator Cassidy is coming out and saying, yeah, we need to find out what happened to COVID vaccines, this is all about rehabilitation.
Speaker 3: We've got Bill Cassidy and the vaccine kid over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, this is a game that they're playing. Look, when you want to cover up something, right like the jfcas assassination or the nine to eleven, that you create a committee, you commission to study this thing. They did the same thing already in the UK to cover up the what they did, the government did to people and necessarily how they kill people, Matt Hancock and the rest of them, they created a COVID commission and it was a complete whitewash. And I've seen them do it before with Climategate, for example, once the emails were released because some Russians hacked them to expose and to embarrass the UK government. Once they were released, and they said, hey, our models don't work. We've got to figure out how we're going to hide the fact that temperature has declined instead of going up. Once that hit, it was bombshell and the only way for them to pull that back was to do a climate Gate commission, which came in and completely whitewashed it. Said, oh, we've looked at it now and these were taken out of contact some bomb bombla and so That's what I think is happening with this. I don't think that Trump is moving with. The whole thing has been a lie from the beginning. This Lablique thing is a lie and an alibi, and I think now they've got to go bigger because it's hurting the pharmaceutical companies. They don't have to worry about going to jail because the Democrats and Republicans have both owned this thing. They are both deeply embedded into this like they are Jeffrey Epstein. So they're not going to start sending each other to jail over this. However, the public has awakened to the pharmaceutical fraud and so they got to claw this back. So Bill Cassidy, chairman of the Senate Health Committee. Remember he's the guy that would veto anyone who had any concerns really about vaccines for the most part, he said, we know what the data says and where it is coming from, so the CDC and HHS can make the best decisions. It is a whitewash that's going to be coming folks, no question about it in my mind. So when we look at the trillion dollar biotech industry is facing failure because of COVID injections.
Speaker 4: This is from the expos in the UK.
Speaker 2: They said the industry is trying to bypass safety testing and regulation. That's what this is about from the very beginning, and it's profiting from lightly regulated areas such as animal veterinary care and biotech food processing. Here in the US lightly regulated. So you've got Brooke Rawlins at the USDA. She has just as soon as she got installed by Trump, she approved an MR and a vaccine for all of our food supply, for chicken, for pork, for beef. And lets you tell you something right there about the fact that has trumpily had it come to Jesus moment, No, not yet. The biotech food processing launching a fight back through opinion pieces in corporate media. And so this article catalogs how large large media companies like The Washington Post, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal have recently engaged in a charm offensive for the biotech industry. And this is happening because in Japan, another study has come out quote significant increase and excess deaths after repeated COVID nineteen vaccination in Japan. Japan bought into this lie of the pandemic and bought into the Trump Shots more than any other country in the world, and they're now paying the price.
Speaker 3: One thing that I noticed is a lot of them bought into it, but a lot of them are also very questioning of it. So while it seems like they're more willing to question was actually done to them than a lot of other people. They didn't buy into the hype. They believed in the technology, but when it showed that there were problems with them, that people were being harmed, a lot of them woke up and were able to say, there's a problem with this and we need to assess it.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's very different from what you see in America, where it's still you know, the people that bought in no matter how many people died, no matter how many people get sick or get injured by.
Speaker 4: It, they just keep bullheaded and go down.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go get my next booster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whereas the.
Speaker 3: Japanese seemed to be capable of actually going there's a problem here. We got to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: And somebody, well, they're running studies and they're following the evidence, and they had they had destroyed a couple of million of these vaccines when they discovered two different batches over a million each, and they discovered they said, black particulates, and the vaccines that they said reacted to magnets.
Speaker 4: What does that tell you.
Speaker 8: It's also just that I don't think they have that same level of propaganda that we see here, Not just you know, the vaccine immunity thing, it's the constant push from the media, just commercial after commercial after commercial, controlling the media narrative through essentially roundabout bribery.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think they're far more not that they're perfect, but I think they're far more oriented towards actual science than we are here in America. And I think they're less tribal in terms of partis and politics than we are here. Japan received on average three point six doses per capita by March twenty twenty four, compared with two and a half doses per capita in New Zealand. For example, this article is from New Zealand. Around eighty percent of the population was vaccinated. The average figure equates to a range between zero and up to eight COVID mRNA shots per person. Can you imagine getting eight of these things? Japan four now has the highest rate of excess death in the world. From January twenty twenty to March twenty twenty four, there's been a cumulative excess three hundred and fifty thousand deaths, or twenty seven hundred and thirty excess deaths per million. This rate is three times higher than the US, where mr Anda vaccination uptake was significantly lower, and two times higher than New Zealand, which is much higher than the US. The preposterous fourteen million Lives save claim that is being promoted by the World Health Organization and Donald Trump has now been downgraded to somewhere around two and a half million, which is still a lie. So this is a Trump pushing these who figures. Corporate biotech is launching a fight back, and it's trying to protect its markets by placing opinion pieces and the biggest legacy media. For example, on August nineteenth, the Wall Street Journal opinion column headline read this RFK Junior's misguided war on mRNA and they called it an effort to quote carnish a promising technology in a move that could damage US innovation. Yeah, we can make a lot of money off of this, that's Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Then there you put any restrictions or restraints on what we might do to the American people.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: How do you raise any safety concerns. We should be free to experiment on whoever we want, whenever we want, however we want.
Speaker 2: Right about the same time, on August the fifteenth, Washington Post had an opinion piece said, here's the headline, I witnessed Operation warp speed. Trump's refusal to defend it is baffling.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's ida now discredited three year old study which claimed that COVID nineteen vaccines saved three million lives in the US, and describe the development of COVID nineteen vaccines quote as a master stroke of American competition. Yeah, that's how we compete in America. We had tens of billions of dollars to companies to make whatever they want, regardless of how dangerous it is. Then you had the New York Times on ped Peace on the eighteenth of August. He's all clustered within just a couple of days of each other. It led with this headline, America is abandoning one of the greatest medical breakthroughs. It laments how HHS has decided to wind down twenty two mRNA vaccine development projects that were started under BARDA, and it has been a defeat of them to some degree. That Monarez, who was put there in my opinion, by the by Trump or the people within Trump's organization, administration, regime, whatever you want to call that. Myths of clouds and criminals. They were the ones that I think put up Dave Wolden as a signal to their base and then took him out and put this woman who was deeply embedded into the into BARDA, into ARPA. H put her in at the last minute and then rubber stamped her through very quickly before there was any discussion about it. Everybody talked for a long time about Dave Olden. Oh, this is a positive sign. This guy is a skeptic about vaccines and folks, we should all be skeptics about science. We should all be skeptics about politics. Science only advances when people are skeptical, and we're only safe when we're skeptical of the politicians. Trust no man, said Patrick Henry. But bind them down by the chains of the Constitution, And we should bind down these scientists by the chains of observation, experimentation, and being able to reproduce and to be able to see with transparency of what they're doing. So biotech is really only profiting when it can skip all with testing. And so this is a challenging moment for them, and they've got to do a lot to try to regain people's trusts. That's what concerns me about our K Junior. He said that from the very beginning, he said, I'm here to restore people's trust in these institutions. Trust these institutions. These institutions were unconstitutional from the very beginning. You should never trust something like you shouldn't trust the CDC. You shouldn't trust the FDA. They are untrustworthy, they're illegal, unconstitutional organizations. You should never trust anything that's government, especially when the government has violated its own fundamental law, which is to enforce the Constitution. So again, as we said about the medical codes, this is an advacy advocacy group that is saying, at least create some medical codes so that we can track the adverse effects. You haven't done anything to track this. And of course, before all this stuff happened, while RFK was still at Children's Health Defense, and he had Del Bigtree who was there with I can they had done a challenge to the CDC. They said, you got legal immunity back in nineteen eighty six, and you set up the very's system where people could report adverse events, and all percent of those are being reported. But what have you done with that information? You were supposed to use that information to improve vaccine safety. What did you actually do? And they stonewalled on that for a long time, and finally when they refused to give any information, give any documents, and finally they just admitted, we've done nothing for over thirty years. We've done nothing about vaccine safety, and here we are again. They didn't even bother to set up a code to track the adverse effects of COVID. Medical codes are used worldwide to standardize medical data reporting and for the purpose of tracking disease patterns and populations. The codes are also necessary to track the safety of drugs and vaccines, including adverse events. A code specifically for adverse events due to COVID nineteen vaccine should have been created in twenty twenty. It was a new type of vaccine that had never been used in humans before. None of the pre existing vaccine adverse codes would do, and yet they didn't So there is an organization called React nineteen represents people been injured by these Trump shots. They submitted a petition to the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics earlier this month to say, can we please at least assign a number so that we can start to count these things. The lack of dedicated codes for this is significant consequences for patient's clinicians, researchers, and policymakers alike. The whole thing was designed to lie and cover up. Do you think that this sack of bricks Peter Dunbara is going to get to the truth about all this stuff or is he just lying to us yet again?
Speaker 4: It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: COVID vaccine inquiry records are recorded under vague categories, if they're recorded at all, said the organization that's there, And then we get to Michael Crichton should have the Jurassic Part theme. I love the music from that. It's actually a good movie too.
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 3: It's one of my favorites. Actually, just an incredible film.
Speaker 2: Well, the character Jeff Goldblum's character in Malcolm the Mathem, the way he puts it, he said, genetic power is far more potent than atomic power and potentially even more destructive. That's what these people are playing around with, and they don't want you to see any of the adverse effects. I think in time what we're going to look at is the kind of horror that we saw with the nuclear tests, where they put soldiers close to nuclear tests so they could have radiation follow them and use them as guinea pigs, right, except we all got to be the guinea pigs for this links to Trump. For a long time, his novels and films depicted catastrophes caused by technology going berserk and beyond the control of his human creators. For instance, in the seventy three movie Westworld, Crichton's story depicted an interactive amusement park replicating an American old West town, and we all know how that went. And so that's the common theme that people have the illusion of control in terms of science and these things that they're doing, but they always seem to lose the control. The destructive consequences of human attempts at manipulation are all but inevitable. He declares his stance about this explicitly in his introduction to his two thousand and two novel Prey, which is about biology based nanotech. Did you guys ever read that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really good. Yeah it was. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Michael Crichton has a tendency to put really annoying children in the books, Like whenever he has a child, it's always just the most obnoxious character. Yeah, and Prey was no exception. But other than that, if you ignore those parts, it's a fantastic novel.
Speaker 2: And of course you can see that in Jurassic Party. That's a good observation. Yeah, that's another one of his themes. I guess, the lack of control in science, getting out of control, thinking that's in control when it's not.
Speaker 8: In control of science or children.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a subconscious thing, maybe even directed, just putting a child there to show you this is who it's really going to impact, Like maybe you'll be okay, but there's a child here and this is what you know down the pipeline. This is who it's really going to have an impact on.
Speaker 2: Well, he was very explicit in the introduction to Jurassic Part in terms of the fact that things were getting out of him very very quickly, and that there wasn't really any understanding of the potential downside to it. There was no scientific review of this stuff, and that was what he was very concerned about. That's why he even has his characters say, well, just because you could do it doesn't mean that you should do it. And he was talking about how things are rapidly advancing. And I think he wrote before Crisper came out, and it was shortly after Jurassic Part that Crisper either was developed or was popularized to the extent that what he had predicted started coming true. That it's going to become easy year, and everybody's going to start to do this. The total system we call the biosphere are so complicated, he says, we cannot know in advance the consequences of anything that we do. This is a powerful argument for caution, he said. He drives us home in a number of weighs. Many chapters in Jurassic Park are titled control in one way or the other to make his theme more explicit. The people sitting in control centers on the Dinosaur Island only have the illusion of control, which disappears when the computer fails or unexpected things happen, he said.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: The mathematician character Malcolm, speaking for Crichton, calls himmond a quote great fool for his overconfidence and calls the island quote an accident waiting to happen. Malcolm debunks the grand vision of science, that is the dream of total control. Another problem of human ignorance about nature. And Michael Crichton, before he died, took on global warming. Excuse me, how to sneeze there? He took on global warming, and that tarnished his image with Hollywood and the intelligency of there.
Speaker 4: But he was absolutely right about that as well.
Speaker 3: You don't come after their sacred cows. They get really upset about that.
Speaker 2: Again, that's the theme of human ignorance about nature. Even the dinosaur experts didn't really know much about the dinosaurs. Their knowledge is just limited to skeletal remains in speculation. For example, the dinosaurs turned out to be much faster than expected and much smarter. So in Jurassic Park, Crichton is obviously not just worried about dinosaurs. It mentions the presumably fictional company biosins development of a genetically modified Rabi's pathogen which can infect people by inhalation. Someone foolishly attempts to transport it by a bag on a plane. But here in the real world. In twenty twenty three, Yale Engineering proudly announced the development of an mr Anda covid vaccine with nanoparticles to be inhaled. There we go, that's a bioweapon. Nanoparticles, all, all of this, this whole thing from the beginning, folks, has been a bio It's not a not a virus. It is a bioweapon, vaccine, nanoparticles, and the rest of this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the whole We finally created the torment nexus from the sci fi classic don't create the Torment Nexus.
Speaker 3: They spend all this time and these novels, as Lance pointed out, going through reasons why you shouldn't do this. They show dystopia after dystopia, and the scientists sit down and go, well, that's an interesting idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and the engineers, the engineers look at it and say, yeah, we can make that.
Speaker 3: We can that's an interesting problem. I bet I could solve it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Pray is a good novel. It's of a type with that other techno thriller by Daniel Suarez Kill Decision, where it's about a AI controlling autonomous drones.
Speaker 4: HM. Well.
Speaker 2: A federal court has reopened the case of twenty four year old who died from the Trump shot and specifically from myo carditis caused by which we just had Paul offit come out and say well, it's worth it. It's a small price to pay when some of you die, right, Not for him or his family. A federal court has reopened the lawsuit against the Department of Defense because this is a Department of Defense bio weapon. The shot that trumping out was from the beginning a military operation against the American people. And we've seen this before. We've seen the military I think was it off the coast of San Diego where the Navy sprayed some stuff or whatever, and it was, oh, don't worry, it's harmless. We just want to track if we wanted to do a bio weapon, how it would propagate and that.
Speaker 4: Type of stuff.
Speaker 2: So the military is constantly doing stuff like this, and it was always from the very beginning a military operation, and we had medical martial law that was part of this in terms of preparation. This is filed by the family of George Wats junior, twenty four year old college student who got the Trump shot in twenty twenty one because Biden. The other part of the tag team had made it a requirement to get the Trump shot in order to go to college, and he immediately got sick and subsequently died. So the lawsuit is against the Department of Defense. A judge at earlier a year ago September twenty twenty four, dismissed the lawsuit, ruling that the federal government enjoys sovereign immunity. See there's somebody's got the pharmaceutical companies have got legal immunity. The government has got sovereign immunity. You don't get immunity to anything from these vaccine shots. What you get is death and disease. That's what you get, which protects it from lawsuits. However, Ray Flora is, the attorney who's representing his estate, challenged the dismissal argued that the PREP Act. Under the PREP Act, only a three judge panel has jurisdiction to grant or deny a motion to dismiss. So if you're going to play by the PREP Act, says his lawyer, then you're going to have to play by the PREP Act, And that says that you can't do it with a single judge. It has to be a panel of three. The three panel judge will now consider this, and what do you think is going to happen? You're gonna have any problem getting a unanimous three panel judge to throw this out. I don't think that's why I said, don't get your hopes up. But the good thing about this is that it sheds light on the legal prevarications, the lies, the games that they were playing, and it sheds light on the fact that this is centered on the Department of Defense. That's the advantage of all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Another thing to note about this is that the judge Nichols is completely unfamiliar with this. He dismisses it. The lawyer points out, no, you need a three judge panel. He goes, oh, well, you're right. Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: He brings it back in.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's got no clue. Yeah, sure, bring it back.
Speaker 2: Well, all who cares about that? I mean, we're making this stuff up as we go along.
Speaker 3: I guess I should have bothered reading it.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 8: So I just meant you get away with everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So this is all about the interplay between the Emergency Use Authorization, the EUA, and the games that they played. Saying we're going to approve Cormanati when they didn't have any And what they said with the approval was they said that they were identical, but that they were legally distinct from each other. Right, So they're saying, the Pfizer Biointech vaccine, which was the only thing that we had here in the United States, the vaccine that has that label on it is functionally identical to Cormanati, but the labeling is different. So legally they're distinguished. They're different from each other, even if in reality they're not different from each other. And so they are hammering this home and saying, yeah, but you gave him the one that had the legally distinct label of Pfizer bio intact. It didn't have the label that said Cormonati, so you didn't give us the one that was approved. I think this is a very important case because it exposes that I had from the Children's Health Defense. I had one of her name was I forget her first name, Myers is her last name. She's of the Oscar Meyer family is where her family owned that company. But anyway, she's with Children's Health Defense. And she came on and talked about the games that they were playing, how they would make this legal distinction based on the label when it was functionally identical, and how they were trying to get it approved, pushing really hard to get approved and part of the childhood vaccine schedule because once they did that, it got the stronger immunity of the nineteen eighty six Act in the sense that they could didn't have to rely on emergency use authorization. And so you know, now that the emergency use authorization has been removed, they still have it on the children's vaccine schedule, so they still have that protection that is there. After after their son died, his family sued the DoD and Lloyd Austin, in his official Capacities Defense Secretary. The DoD oversaw the development and the distribution of the COVID vaccines under Operation wark Speed, which was a military operation, folks. According to the lawsuit, the DoD quote capitalized on quintessential bait and switch fraud using the fact that Corminatti was FDA approved. The Bolsters claim that the Pfizer Bio Intact Emergency Use Authorization and vaccine was safe and effective, but there were two different things, and they played that game with everybody. There's one exception to this prep act, and that is if the person who was injured can prove that the vaccine maker or the person who administered vaccine engaged in wilful misconduct. And folks, they did. The Pentagon engaged in a wilful misconduct. Trump Biden engaged in wilful misconduct.
Speaker 4: They all did.
Speaker 2: All the public health officials they knew and they did it anyway, it was wilful misconduct. It was fraud by the vaccine companies. And that is the thing that takes this out of that that is the perhaps if we can get that, that should be the achilles heel for all this stuff. We'll see the family alleges that the DoD engaged in wilful misconduct by continuing to distribute only the stockpiled version of the EUA Pfizer shot. Well, the interesting thing is is that as this Monarez person has been kicked out, and again I don't know that it's really over the vaccine or if it's over the personal issues with RFK Junior. When he told her to fire some of these people and she refused to do it, then he fired her and then they walked out in sympathy, Except that they haven't gone she has refused to vacate her post. It's kind of interesting how these people are saying, no, you can't fire me. First time we saw that was with the Consumer Financial Protection Board and the first the very first guy who'd been head of it. This thing, this monster that was created by Elizabeth Warren and I think it was Barney Frank. They created this thing, and the very first person when he stepped down, the number two said now I'm the director, and Trump said no, I get to appoint the director. So they had to fight about that. I think he won that one and should have. Actually they just should shut it down. Montereza's ouster was announced by HHS on August of twenty seven. They said she's no longer director of the CDC, and yet her attorney responded to that, saying that he represents her and the director continues to fill that role. She's still this is she's kind of like often from the office face right, So if a fire breaks out, check to see where she has been that the fire breaks out of the CDC building. So this guy this letter that really set you off. So this guy, Dmitri dus Coloccus, I guess we could call him a Dmitri Caca Locus. Like I said before, he's another Sam Britain. He's a bondage and kink guy. Consider this its charged that he can no longer serve an environment. That quote treats the CDC as a tool to generate policies and materials that do not reflect scientific growding. He said they're designed to hurt rather than to improve the public's health. Yeah, right, So he wrote this big thing about how wonderful the vaccines are and how you should never question people in authority like him, especially if they're in the bondage in kink.
Speaker 4: Right, you should just do whatever they say.
Speaker 3: You see someone like me, you should just bow your head of virtual eyes and know that my pronouncements are from on high and you should treat them as you know law. Yeah, anything I say, if it comes out of my mouth, it's correct.
Speaker 2: This Brownstone up at Peace quotes some of the things he said, and they summarize it by saying, if you question the safety of these things, the timing, the number, or the necessity of vaccines, then that condemns the country to Darwinian misery. At Quinnaham, So they just need a rubber stamp whatever the pharmaceutical companies say, and you need to be just fine with whatever the CDC rubber stamps.
Speaker 4: So RK.
Speaker 2: Junior is saying that Texas is MAHA legislation is a model for other states to follow. He said, food manufacturers in this country have now agreed to remove none synthetic petroleum based dies from their food.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: We've had this problem with vaccines and mRNA and you're focusing on die We need to focus on the people who are dying from the m r and A nano weapons that are out there. I think he's got his priorities mixed up. But we want to take a quick break here because I still want to get into some of the tarifsuff and we've got lots of comments. Lance is very busy. Over the weekend, he wrote an automated script to go through and let him collect these things off of multiple streams. So very impressive what he's been able to do here. But let's let's go through these, Travis. You can read these.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got Patty wax as the virus came from UNC Chapel Hill. It got moved to Wuhan burn your baby blue t shirts.
Speaker 2: Well, they were engaged. I'm not convinced that the virus is real I or really not. You you isolated and then show it. It showed me the isolation if they haven't isolated this, let's stop all this stuff about gain of I think the gain of function is dangerous at the very least, it's a waste of money and they should stop it. But it's part of the bigger bioweapon thing them to make these bioweapon vaccines. But I don't think that there was ever a virus. And I know that they were engaged in a lot of this stuff and they have focused on that, but I don't believe that whole prominence of it.
Speaker 3: Now we've got Yona Andy Wodie says Patty Wax knows all about doctor Ralph Barrick, MD, and has gained a function bioweapon work at the Research Triangle Park and UNC Chapel Hill. There's a lot of shady stuff that.
Speaker 4: Got the places.
Speaker 3: Cesspool for sure, just a bad area.
Speaker 4: We live not too far from there.
Speaker 3: It's such it's a real shame because it's a very very pretty area. UNC has got a lot of very pretty campuses. However, it's a cesspool Patty Wax says, it's also insane. There may or not be viruses, but there are always experiments, and there are always biolabs, yes.
Speaker 2: And that needs to be stopped. And again it did stop. In twenty fourteen. He had Alison Young, I think it was with the USA dated a long Xosa, talking about all the accidents that they'd had and all the diseased animals that have been released into the wild. One of the biggest ones was down at the National Primate Center in Louisiana, and they found that the equipment was careless and faulty, and people were getting sick and all the rest of this stuff. And I remember I covered that extensively. And so they shut it down in twenty fourteen. And I don't know whether it was Congress or the Obama administration, but Obama was present at the time they shut it down in twenty fourteen. One of the first things that Trump did was to bring back gain a function research like that. In twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: We're going to research function bigly, very bigly. Francine Steve Evs says, read the contagion myth, and he also says, read doctor Mark Bailey's a farewell to virology and read the Final Pandemic. Yeah, yes, yes, going to Andy Woodie says a virus is real if you believe, have faith.
Speaker 4: It's like the Peter Pan effect.
Speaker 2: Right, I do believe all that it's all a collap for the fairy fran scene.
Speaker 3: How many people really died from the shot? Two millions? That's again we don't know. They haven't even been keeping track. They haven't been created a number to track the adverse effects, so there's no way of telling.
Speaker 2: They want you to think that if you got a relative that died after these, it's just the same game they've been running for decades, they don't. They want you to think that you are the outlier. This isn't happening to anybody else, So maybe it's not even what you think it is. Right, whether it's SAIDs or whether it's SADS, Sudden infant death syndrome or sudden adult death syndrome, they want you to feel like you are this is something that didn't happen to anybody else, So maybe that's not really what Maybe your eyes are deceiving you.
Speaker 3: And because the effects are so buried and strange, it makes it hard as well, because Oh, well, who knows. Maybe this weird, strange thing that's happening with you isn't due to that. Maybe it's something else. It presents all kinds of different weird stuff. Now we have nad Lander Moderna told everyone that it was a modified DNA therapy, but people don't even know what DNA is anymore. Well, sure sounds good. B. L. Houghton says at Francine Bummer, I lost two colleagues at work who both promoted the jabs. One just dropped over and the other got turbot answer. Sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't wish that on anybody, even the people who were real in your face about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Scott Adams comes to mind. Yes, I feel terrible.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for Scott Adams, but you know he I will still talk about what he had to say because it's a good example of the kind of ignorance of prejudice that was out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. B. L. Houghton says, I believe my dad passed from the J and J shot as he went downhill quickly after taking it, and he had a constant burning sensation in his neck that prevented him from resting or enjoying life.
Speaker 4: I'm very sorry to hear that.
Speaker 3: Biale Houghten. Patty Wack says, However, I thought Japan was the one that put them on the side and didn'td miminister them. Saw black things squiggling in the tubes. That started after a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, starting after a while, and again they interacted with magnets. So that was that was something that sounded a lot like the graphic and just disappeared.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden. They just shut down, didn't talk about it anymore.
Speaker 3: We also now have uh Solo Cat nineteen eighty. Don't destroy the vaccines, hold them for evidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the time you hold them very long and you don't refrigerate them, you started getting those black pristiculars that are out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever's going on with that? B L Hoten for sure. At Francine, I retired and they told us we had to take it and show proof of VACS. I said, no way, and I never looked back. I should have let them fire me, but I was ready to go anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good god, glad you take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very glad you didn't take it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing we knew. You knew I knew, we all, most of the people in this audience knew this stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me.
Speaker 2: That I know that Peter Navara is not the brightest ball out there, but don't tell me that he didn't know. Don't tell me that Trump didn't know. Don't tell me that all these people didn't know. They knew, they knew.
Speaker 3: It's somehow just the most intelligent people in the world who keep falling for these scams. I don't get it. Yeah, we've got cletus five five five. The smoking gun here is when RFK Junior himself said that Trump was paid one hundred million from Big Pharma to do what he did. Be my Valentine. Such a shame that Japan was not worry of the COVID shots shots. The country suspended vaccines decades ago for children hunder two, and sid's rate went down to zero after assuming SIDS went back up to where it was defy tyrants seventeen seventy six. I don't know all the reasons why they wanted seventy percent of the population to get jet but I do know it's a very sinister reason.
Speaker 4: Depopulation, depopulation control.
Speaker 3: All the reasons for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sinister, and of course you know, it was very effective for them to move the Overton window for control in terms of being able to lock down nationwide, and all the countries did it all at the same time. We're going to talk about that later. What is developing here is kind of a meta constitution for global governance, not global government, like they have a particular capital somewhere, but this is going to be kind of under the radar, and it's going to be over all. The governments will remain. They will be there as plausible deniability for the governance that is there. So you have national governments, but there will be global governance that will run by these organizations like World Health organization, by trade organizations, by the banks, by the corporations and that type of thing. That's what we're going to talk about later in the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, defive tire at seventy to seventy six. Oh no, read that one, Spencer DeLong, David and Travis. Did you see the big jump in gold prices over the weekend? It broke its thirty five hundred and ounce high from April. It peaked at thirty five sixty three Friday night, And is that thirty five forty eight at the start of the show. Gold also broke a recent record by breaking the forty an ounce wall. It peaked at forty one point seventy three and it's currently at forty one point twenty five. I did see stuff.
Speaker 2: About it's up like thirty four this year, and I just had someone a couple of weeks ago send me. They weren't Kenya listener, and I don't want to attack them, but it was they They showed the charts, and you know, people will do this with a bitcoin and say, look, you know, whenever it's got a having or something like that, you know, whenever it goes to one of these particular stages, it drops and does this, and we see these charting patterns, and.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of people who do that. A lot of people do that successfully.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not into the gold situation for trying to do a market timing. And this person said, I said, gold has hit its peak, and it hasn't.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: He said, it's going to be a strong dollar from here on out. All the fundamental things that have made the dollar a week politically as well as financially are all still there and it's only going to get worse. And when we see what's happening with the tariff stuff, I think that it's going to get worse, and you need to look at something that is outside of their system. And when we get into this article talking about the kind of medical institution for global governance, you realize how hidden and how complicated and this whole structure is and how complex. You're not going to fight this system, and you're not going to be able to take it apart. It may collapse on its own at some point. However, you've got to work on a system that is parallel and outside of it. And so you want to have something that is physical, not digital, and you want to make sure that you've got something that has held true value over centuries and millennia, I should say. And that's where gold is. And by the way, people are still saying that they think silver is going to do even better than gold for a lot of different reasons. But I think gold is really the play the bet against this global governance system they're trying to impose on people. By the way, go to Tony Ardman, go to David Knight tyed gold. I'll take to tony Ardiman's wise well of gold, and you can pick up gold and silver there at Tony's site.
Speaker 3: Yes, good investments, and they're also physical that you can keep on you. It's not something that's going to evaporate when you know, if power goes down. Spencer DeLong Silver also broke a high of forty. I meant, oh, yeah, because Anovante seventeen to seventy six has a three judge, a three panel judge, Yeah, a divided mind. The shadow Boxer. A lot of mixed messages caused fear made it impossible to see patterns that would help to figure out the scam. They were all over the place, people saying all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a constant chatter that's out there, isn't it, and so be able to recheck that. My first project that I did in engineering when I was still a student, it was a military project and they had spread spectrum radar antennas and what they were do is they would pick up a jaming signal that might be somewhere, and they would when they pick up the jaming signal, they would adapt the antennas in this array so they could effectively put a knull where that was coming from and that's what you have to do in your real life. You got to identify where the propaganda's coming from and put a knull there in terms of you know, polar response, so you don't pay attention to that, and you have to be able to distinguish a little bit of what is true and what isn't and good place to start with that is the truth. And if you look at the principles of God's word, that kind of clues you in. You can see some of the people who are adamantly opposed to that, and that is going to bear really bad fruit. So you can kind of look at that and mark that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not just the mainstream media in these places where you see all these weird nonsense mixed messages. Just a few years ago, remember there was that hole, you know, they're putting snake venom in the water, things like that from well, what's that guy's name, I can't remember whatever his name is, Peters, Stu Peters, Yeah, that was, it's Stu Peter and st Peter.
Speaker 2: Stupid doographer tries, Yeah, that was again, that was one of these things to just discredit all this stuff, and they run that through the controlled opposition. They want to discredit when somebody starts to get close to it, sometimes they deny it. Sometimes they cancel you. Sometimes they put somebody out there who makes it look really stupid. And there's a person that I used to have on and when I was backing in for worse, and he said, yeah.
Speaker 4: To introduce Alex once.
Speaker 2: He said, Alex makes the truth sound unbelievable. It's like that's exactly his role. He makes the truth sound unbelievable.
Speaker 3: He does a good job at it. Yeah, you've got super not five thousand. There's no immunity for mass murder. That's yeah, it shouldn't be. Sadly, it seems like they continually get away with it.
Speaker 4: But they're all partners in crime. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I said before, this is like murder on the Express And if you haven't seen the spoiler alert, I get the Christy's novel. They have all these people and they all look like they've got motive an opportunity to kill this person on the train, and then at the very end you find.
Speaker 4: Out they all did it.
Speaker 2: They all took turns with a stab on this person so that they were all guilty. That's what happened with the COVID thing. They all took turns taking a stab at you, at the public with their needles.
Speaker 3: They're all in it together. They're all equally guilty. If one of them goes down, they all go down.
Speaker 4: The murder on the warp Speed Express.
Speaker 3: We've got fran scene before the pandemic. I had a can of lye cell on the label. There was the viruses which it killed, and coronavirus was among them. I should have kept it.
Speaker 8: Cure the whole time, exactly. Only you had gotten to the CDC with this. They didn't need the genome password from the Wuhan lab. They could have just used your lisol spray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the thing. People were wearing gloves.
Speaker 2: They're afraid to touch the gas pumps and all the rest of this stuff. I said at the very beginning of it, we've gone OCD. The entire country is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the things to me that always made it I was just if this was going to be a problem, it was as contagious as they said it was going to be, Surely we would have just seen the homeless dropping dead on the side of the road, right. They've got, you know, poor immune systems. They're usually wrecked by drugs and alcohol. They've got no sanitation, and yet they were fine. Your your meth head, your you know, heroin head on the side of the road, continued to beg for money, the same as always. They were totally fine. Pasanovante seventeen seventy six. A truck carrying vials of MODERNA m aren't wrecked on a highway outside Morgantown, West Virginia, during CONVID. Well that's a good at least they didn't make it to its destination. Hopefully that means some people didn't end up getting it. Has an Avante seventeen seventy six. The highway was shut down. The highway patrol called in the DoD careful, don't breathe this, don't get this in your respiratory system. N Max. Trump is saying it's from China, so that's probably not true. Whatever Trump says, I believe the opposite. That's a fair place to start. China, China, they gave us the virus. Very bad people, original babe. There was no virus, never been isolated in pure form. No virus to this day has ever been isolated in pure form. Viruses are a line. That's what I believe Yona Anni Wodi. Just doubt yourself. Don't doubt their lives. That's right, don't doubt the man behind the curtain. Shadow boxer. Covid DNA was discovered in silico, meaning in a virology software like Photoshop and installed into the fake PCR test.
Speaker 4: And that interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, they have m vitro, they have I think m vivo meaning they it' send live organism.
Speaker 4: And then they have in silico, which.
Speaker 2: Means in the computer. Yeah, it's a computer virus. There you go, that's a help.
Speaker 8: My computer's got COVID viruses are in fact computer virus.
Speaker 4: That yeah, they're all in soul.
Speaker 3: WeGo, n Max take the shot. Shut up and don't ask any questions. Be a good little citizen. That's right. Don't ask any questions. Defy Tyrant seventeen seventy six DK. You don't believe in virus three, But you say gain a function is dangerous. You can't use gain of function on something that's imaginary.
Speaker 2: Well, they have isolated bacteria and things like that. And as a matter of fact, that the thing that got out in that lab there in two lane was burke Holderia pseudomalii. Is the name of the thing, and it was only found in the soil in one or two places.
Speaker 4: They brought it.
Speaker 2: In to make it more virulent, and I believe that they can do that. I think that that is something that they can do to bacteria.
Speaker 8: And fire weapons are in fact real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can weaponize biological things. And some of this other stuff is weaponizing nanotech. Okay, you call that gain of function, right, it may be synthetic and artificial, but you can weaponize it and you can make it stronger like mRNA.
Speaker 3: We've got original babe, says at Nmax. Those white fibers castings, I think someone needs to check to see if they contain spider silk DNA. They started that in coats, and they do all kinds of weird things with genetic modification of animals.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: We're going to get some very strange.
Speaker 2: And that's the other part of what the gain of function stuff is, right, it's genetically modifying DNA and other things, which is what the mRNA stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be very concerned if I see a goat climbing the walls.
Speaker 4: Well, they can actually a lot of cases.
Speaker 2: These mountain goats are pretty good there's a lot of videos of goats climbing walls.
Speaker 8: Maybe they've been genetically modified with spider DNA.
Speaker 3: That's how they managed it. Audi m Are, I've been having gold Slash Silver ship to me every month for over a year now.
Speaker 2: That's good, good, that's why. Well, I'm glad you're doing that. We're gonna take a quick break and we come back. We're going to talk quickly about terrorists and then only get too far behind schedule. And oh yeah, Producer Pee for the love of the Road gifted a sub on kick yesterday.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, and I want while we're talking about that, I just want to thank everybody for last month. We made goal and we didn't have to do a matching funds thing at the end of the month, So I just wanted to thank everyone. Thank you so much for your generous contributions. Yes, thank you and donations. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we are going to talk about terraffs.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: And while we let's finish up too on the contributions. I want to thank four names here checks that we got at the very end, Wayne and Danielle b thank you very much. That was incredibly generous. I appreciate that. Helen t Rodney d and t K from Ohio. Let's talk a little bit about the tariffs. And on Friday, we had a federal appeals court ruled against Trump's tariffs, and this is the second time he's lost. Uh, this is an appeals court, but he also lost by a trade organization. The court ruled that Trump overstepped his authority by declaring national emergencies in order to justify the terraffts. The ruling does not apply to all of his terifts, but it does limit his ability to impose them in the future. And the response of Trump was to say, this is going to destroy the future of America, best sent than others were saying. It's going to be very embarrassing for America with our enemy or with our trading partners. Because again, this was not set up as a means of funding the government. They can't they're spending too much money, and it was not set up to protect a particular industry. Now, there have been some of the tariffs that were set up that way, and those are going to be allowed to stand, they come under a different authority. But the reciprocal terifts, that again the brainchild, if he could call it, the brain of Peter Navara, these reciprocal terars that had absolutely nothing to do with any tariffs that they charged. Is this idiotic formula they came up with. Those reciprocal tariffs were targeting particular countries. They weren't trying to save a particular industry or bolster it, and they weren't trying to fund the government. They were just at war with other countries, basically at war with the entire world to one degree or the other. And if you look at it, what Trump's reciprocal tariffs, so called reciprocal tariffs, they were not reciprocal, and they put tariffs on countries that had no teriffs at all, on American goods, countries that we had a trade surplus with that we were selling more to them than they were buying from us. He put tariffs on all those. So there wasn't any reciprocity. There wasn't any rationale for any of this stuff. And it is going to be embarrassing because they may have to issue refunds to these various people and it's going to be very expensive for them to go through that process as well. He's claimed the authority to bypass Congress and imposed sweeping tariffs on these formed products. Now Federal Appeals Court has thrown a roadblock in his path. This has been going on for several months. It was brought by several different states and five small businesses that were harmed, especially by his indecision and his vacillation. That's there, but it is a hallmark of what Trump has sought to do, not just in a massive way at the beginning of this second term, but that's what he was doing with the medical martial law, creating a fake emergency in order to issue dictates. So the US Court of Appeals to the Federal Circuit rule Friday the Trump went too far when he declared national emergencies to justify terrafts on nearly every country on Earth, and even on the McDonald Island that is filled with penguins and no humans. On Friday, he lashed out, called the Appeals Court highly partisan and noted that the tariffs are still in effect because they are until they gave I think until October fifteenth for the Supreme Court to make a ruling before they would shut those down as part of the month's long legal battle of these tariffs from various states and small businesses. The appeals court decision was focused on these tariffs that were imposed in April on most trading partners, but they didn't roll out until the beginning of August. That's why when you look at the pro Trump press, they try and say, say, we got these tariffs, and we haven't seen a lot of inflation. Well, we've seen some and we've seen some price increases because of the teriffs, but for the most part, the terriffs didn't go into effect until August the first, and a lot of them that even went into effect August the first, there's already contracts that run out there three months to four months at a time. It's kind of like you have with commodities, you know. It's one of the things that farmers do with the Commodities Market Exchange in Chicago. They will sell the products in the future so that it helps to even out fluctuations and even out the market. And so a lot of that stuff is baked in and you're not going to really see the effects of this stuff until you're out three or four months out. So on April the second, what he called Liberation Day, what I call April Fool's part, due impose the so called reciprocal terrafts up to fifty percent on some countries, with a ten percent baseline tariff on almost everyone else.
Speaker 3: He's liberating us from our money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was, you know. The President later suspended these terrafts for ninety days to give countries time to negotiate trade agreements with the US. He justified the taxes under the nineteen seventy seven International Economic Emergency Economic Powers Act IEEPA called i EPA. Soundl likes be the Gonzales by the clearing longstanding US trade deficits to be a national emergency. They are not an emergency. Are they bad? Yes, but they are not an emergency. And the question is, even if something is bad, as the arbitrary, capricious, and vacillating policy that's not strategic, is that a remedy to a bad situation?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: The real reality.
Speaker 2: Trump is absolutely manic about trade deficits, but he doesn't care about the spending deficits of the federal governments. Matter of fact, he's pushing his big, beautiful bill to create trillions more in debt. This is the insanity and the double think of Trump and his followers.
Speaker 4: That are out there.
Speaker 2: In February, he'd invoke the law to impost tariffs on Canada, Mexico, and China, saying that illegal immigration drug trafficking amounted to a national emergency. And we all know that there is not a massive amount of fentanyl coming in from Canada. Mexico, yes, but not Canada, so it doesn't apply to all tariffs. His levees on foreign steel, aluminum, and autos were imposed under a different regulation after the Commerce Department investigations concluded that imports in these industries were threats to US national security. And again you can argue what form of taxation we should have. I just don't want to have all the.
Speaker 4: Above, which is what Trump is giving us.
Speaker 2: He's giving us think of the ex plus teraris, all the rest of this stuff. I think, and I've said in the past, I thought that tariffs is a better way to do it than an income tax. I still think that, but not the way that Trump is doing this. These were focused on particular industries by the Commerce Department. I'm not for government protectionism. I don't think the government should be picking winners and losers.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It invites corruption, which we have seen whenever's been done, and it subverts the marketplaces out there. But these have the added problems of being done illegally, done with a phony emergency, and.
Speaker 4: Arbitrary.
Speaker 2: You know, when Trump could get upset with China, that's it, I'm adding another forty percent to your tariffs, you know, just like that. And it's that kind of capriciousness and arbitrary noss being able to rule like a dictator that is so abhorrent with these policies. This is beyond arguing whether or not tariffs are a good form of taxation or not. It's about the somebody acting as a dictator, and that's what's really dangerous about this. Nor does it include tariffs that Trump imposed on China in his first term that Biden also kept after a government investigation conclude that China used unfair practices to give their own technology firms an edge of arrivals from the US and other Western countries. Well, of course they did. One of the biggest things though, that has given them an edge is not necessarily the tariffs. I mean, tariffs are part of the China price But again understand that when we look at the Paris Climate a Cord from twenty fifteen that the Obama administration signed US onto. That Paris Climate Accord basically takes the US wants to push the US in Europe into a net zero situation where we have no energy, but it allows China and India, the biggest polluters, to continue to accelerate creating cheap and dirty power plants using coal. Coal can be done cleanly, but it's expensive to do it cleanly, but they don't impose that requirement on them. They can build as many cheap and dirty power plants as they want. And so what they've done is this climate agenda has given a much bigger advantage to China than they ever had with the China Price, which is about violating intellectual property, currency manipulation, trade, terrace manipulations, and slave labor. That was already a big advantage, but what they've done with the climate stuff is much much bigger than that.
Speaker 3: So if you really want to impact the Chinese, which you should do is say all right, we're not accepting any more Chinese students into our elite schools. We're not going to let you come in get trained here, come to work for our companies, steal their you know, ideas, and then send them back to the mainland. This happens over and over and over again every single year. There's stories about it. You want to impact the Chinese say no, you don't get to come here, you don't get to come to school here, you are untrustworthy.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, that might be a way to subvert them, actually inculcate them with the liberal values and dei and send them back home to take kind of deft.
Speaker 3: To see which one is stronger, the communist Chinese brainwashing or the liberal well.
Speaker 2: Story for Texas instruments, you had to be an America in order to work in the areas where they were doing defense contracts, and so they're trying to push me into that, and I didn't want to get into it. But when you got into consumer electronics, which is really where the state of the arts stuff was, it wasn't really in defense.
Speaker 4: You know, in.
Speaker 2: Defense they had the code for cruise missiles. It was like fifteenth thousand lines of fortrain code. This is a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Thanks, don't throw me in that briar patch.
Speaker 2: But the uh so, it's not necessarily state of the art. But state of the art was in the manufacturing of the consumer goods and things like that. And in that you had lots of people from foreign countries, China, especially China and Taiwan. As a matter of fact, the guy who worked for like thirty years or something for Texas Instruments, and then Texas Instruments started getting away from manufacturing and semic conductors, so he quit and he went back home to Taiwan and he started Taiwan Semiconductor TSMC. I think Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company the biggest one that's out there, the one that's getting billions of dollars now from Biden and from Trump to build factories in the US. So again that is you know, you talk about technology transfer. That's one of the ways that it's done. The administration to argue the courts had approved Nixon's emergency use of tariffs and the economic chaos that followed his decision to end a policy that linked the US dollar to gold another fallout from Nixon's Brettonwoods to where they delinked the dollar from gold. And so because of that, as I've always said, government will create two problems rather than fix or admit even to the first problem.
Speaker 4: So he breaks the.
Speaker 2: Link to gold, and then he creates the emergency use of terriffts because he created the emergency. In May, the US Court of International Trade in New York rejected Trump's Liberation Day terrorists.
Speaker 4: They said they exceed the.
Speaker 2: Authority granted to the president under the Emergency Powers law. In reaching this decision, the Trade Court combined two challenges, one of them by five businesses and one by twelve US States into a single case. Now they appeal that, and the appeals Court has ruled, yes, you did not have an emergency, and so it's going to have to go to the Supreme Court, and it may wind up where they get remaids to the entire world. The Appeals Court wrote in at seven to four ruling that it seems unlikely that Congress intended to grant the president unlimited authority to impose terrors.
Speaker 4: But if he has to.
Speaker 2: Get it from Congress, I am sure that he can get squeaker mouse Johnson to rubber stamp anything that Trump wants where they can get through the Senate. Again, that's another question, but certainly the House will give him whatever he wants. The government has argued that if Trump's tariffs are struck down, it might have to refund the import accidents collected, delivering a financial blow to the US treasury. Yeah, they would kind of get ready to send all this stuff out rather than paying off some of the real deficit, you know, not the trade deficit, but their spinning deficit. Rather than paying that off. Trump and Bessett were already planning on giving everybody a stimmy check again, So I should love him.
Speaker 4: Do you love me?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: Here we had plans for this already. Getting the government to disgorge anything is of worderline impossibility.
Speaker 4: That's right. They'd like to keep stolen property.
Speaker 2: That's why they do with civil asset forfeit all the time, so they get a link at this as like a global civil asset forfeiture program where they take your stuff without any legal justification or do process. Right, mister Trump does have alternative laws for imposing import taxes, but they would limit the speed and the severity with which he could act. In other words, he couldn't just go on social media and say, Okay, that's it, I'm adding another forty percent to China, and if you say anything else, I'm going to up it again, you know.
Speaker 4: It's a you'd have to go through the legal process. Imagine that.
Speaker 2: So the Trade Actor in nineteen seventy four restricts tariffs to fifteen percent and only one hundred and fifty days on countries with which to the US runs big trade deficits. So he could do it, and he could do it temporarily. It's kind of like the see, tariffs and sanctions are like war, and so what they've done is they've given the president and the war powers actors and other things that the ability to take military action, but only for a limited amount of time, and then Congress needs to get involved. And so it's the same thing with war as it is with tariffs. The administration could also invoke levies under the Trade Expansion Act of nineteen sixty two, as it did with foreign steel aluminum automobiles, but that requires a Commerce Department investigation and cannot be imposed at the president's sole discretion or his whims. He can't do a late night attack on a particular country because he doesn't like the leader. US trade allies are confused about all this stuff. After these legal setbacks, It's like, how can this be our trading partners must be dazed and confused, said a senior vice president of the Asia Society Policy Institute, a veteran US trade negotiator. Many of them entered into framework deals with US, and some of them are still negotiating. Yeah, but you know, this is an embarrassment, and it's not embarrassment to the US, It's an embarrassment to Trump in his administration. The Supreme Court has now expanded Trump's power on many occasions, and he's still seeking more. When you look at the fight going on between him and Federal Reserve Governor Lisa Cook. One of the things I think is the most important thing about that story is the fact that when I talked about it, and I didn't realize at first of what was happening. But the guy who he's put in in the Housing Authority, I guess FHA or some Federal Housing authority, Pulty of Pulty Homes. He's a netbo baby, and he has talked about how he's going to use artificial intelligence to mind people who are violating FHA laws. And guess what he's been doing. That's why you see, as I said, there's a certain symmetry here to the people that Trump is investigating. You know, he's coming after a lot of people from mishandling documents or not doing things properly on business forums, which are the primary avenues that they came after. People came after Trump the first time through of the lawfair that they did. In terms of Poltie and these investigations, it was kind of stright.
Speaker 4: I looked at it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything on the air, but when I first looked at it, this guy must have an army of people to investigate Letitia James and her mortgage mortgages that she took out in her forms, and then to look at Lisa Cook and find out that she took out multiple loans, which is fraudulent, multiple loans claiming that they were going to be her primary residence, and they were in different states and they were not her primary residence. She even rented one out right away, and so she did commit fraud. But the very concerning thing about this is the fact that Poulty is using artificial intelligence to go through the records and define this kind of stuff. This is what has always been dangerous about this. I've said this for the longest time. When the NSA put up the data center, in. I think it's Bluffdale, Utah. It's out in the middle of the desert where they don't have a lot of power, and they certainly don't have a lot of water, which they need to cool these places off. And they started storing everything out there for the day that they would have sufficient computer power to be able to go through and mine all the information about you and me that they've scraped off.
Speaker 4: Of the Internet.
Speaker 2: And so now that day is here with artificial intelligence. We saw that with Doge. Remember, I said, the very concerning thing about Elon Musk's vision here is that he wants to get rid of the people and these various regulatory agencies and people on the irs and stuff like that, and use AI to audit all of us all the time and look at the smallest details of our lives. And of course AI will get some of that wrong, but people be cowed down and say, oh a, I said it, so don't argue. It's science, right. And that's what he's doing to Trump's enemies right now, auditing them with artificial intelligence. I find that very concerning this. Hearkens back to Stalin's slogan, bring me the man and I'll find the crime. Right, bring me my political enemies, and we'll send them over to artificial intelligence and it will go through their past and every document you can find on them, and it'll find a crime. Because we're all committing full needs, whether we realize it or not, because there's so many of them out there. So there's already been a lot of places where the Supreme Court has back down on Trump as he's accruing power, and everybody should be concerned about that except squeaker of the house mouse. Johnson is not. He's just going to let him do anything he wants. And as one person said, this is a challenge to what I think heretofore would have been regarded as a core power of Congress. But again, Johnson wants him to do whatever he wishes. As a result of all of this, you have India and China coming together with bricks because I remember they're right at the center of bricks, right, Russia, India, China, that's the ricky's inside the brickies, and so they're all working together. They had a meeting where they all came together. You had India's Modai coosing up with Putin and she in a statement that they put out jointly talking about how Trump is bullying them, and quite frankly he is. Now a lot of people will cheer that, but it is bullying. And if you're going to weaponize your financial system, don't be surprised when people create another financial system parallel to it, the same thing that we as Americans need to start working on. They've been working on this for quite some time. And so they got together and Putin made a point of taking she around in his limousine as a had broken protocol by putting Putin in the beast they anymore right?
Speaker 4: They they call the car the beast, so it's a.
Speaker 1: Getting the beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So these tariffs, these taxes are a geopolitical power play in order to bully and he's doing the same thing that Biden did, and that is one of the biggest threats to the United States. And it is also like a bipartisan tag team match. Biden puts the sanctions out there, and that was the first attack against the Western financial system, and then Trump comes along and does the terriffs. How bull headed can you be to bully people that way? Of course, you're going to create and energize another alternative system and They're more than happy to do it. Indian Prime Minster Modei held warm meetings with Russian President Putin and Chinese president She They don't call it bricks for nothing. Modi was pictured having friendly exchanges and holding hands with both leaders as he emphasized that India sees itself as a partner of China rather than as a rival. Modi never criticized Trump of the US outright his warnings he's warming up to US adversaries as a clear rebuke, though, amid India's tariff strikes with Trump.
Speaker 3: Like how they see, Yeah, we're allies. Yeah, they're both trying to destroy the American economy in their own ways.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: They're allied against us, against Trump and against Biden. Trump imposed fifty percent tariff on Indian goods beginning last week. She also stopped short of naming Washington, but condemned bullying behavior by countries during his summit address. But of course, the key thing is that it's a bigger threat. These tariffs are not as big a threat as the moves against the H one B Visus. You know, when you look at the commercial driver's licenses and things like that, they have freaked out about that because of the accident that happened in Florida and a couple of others they reported last week. You have the Apartment of Transportations say we're going to look very closely at the people who are getting commercial driver's licenses who are coming from other countries. And you know, even had was it Florida Lance that that video was we were talking about that it was highway patrol arrested several people. They showed the videotapes to the news. These guys are sitting there and they've got earplugs in and they have unbuttoned their shirt so they got a phone in there and can see what they're looking at on the test, and they've got somebody who is watching, like doing your FaceTime with them and giving them the answers for what they need to put down. And so these guys doing it and the rest of them.
Speaker 8: But these are immigrants that don't speak any English at all. They just use the phone to FaceTime someone in the parking lot outside or wherever who is going to give them the answers in their language. And this was a coordinated, organized mass fraud thing that was going on. The video, said Jacksonville. Will have it on the board tomorrow. Yeah, I assume Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so this is something's happening. So there's a lot of chatter about how they got to stop this, so much so that people that were high officials in the Indian government freaked out and contacted the American govermanents that don't shut that down. You had to understand how big this is.
Speaker 4: This is huge. It's like forty percent.
Speaker 2: Of their economy is money that is being sent back in. We had the same situation in Mexico when they said we're going to clamp down on the money that's being transferred back into Mexico from people who are here illegally. It's even bigger in India. And that is a bigger issue, quite frankly, than the manufacturing stuff. It's the labor that's coming in here, taking our jobs and sending the money out of the country. That is a much much bigger issue than any of these trade deficits. And Trump is not really focused on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's specifically something that India brags about. They say, this is a huge part of our economic plan is sending people out to get jobs in foreign countries and then just send the money back.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And the in officials call for intervention if the US blocks foreign trucker VISUS. And this is again in response to what we saw in Florida, this guy who's twenty eight years old, that was caused the death of those three people when he did the illegal U turn across the interstate system there. Since his arrest, two point two million people have signed a change dot org petition calling for desantists to commute his sentence if he gets convicted. They are hanging together, they said. The majority of the signatures appear to come from Indian nationals. There are approximately three point two million Indian migrants in the USA today, and they are allowed and encouraged to support their own people.
Speaker 4: We are not.
Speaker 2: You know, even when their own people are doing something wrong, they close ranks behind them.
Speaker 3: Good place to start, just start tracking the ip of everyone that signs that petition. Ah, have another one, out the door, out the door, out the door.
Speaker 1: Goodbye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, in response to the because again you know, this is putting their ethnic identity, we say that because it's putting their ethnic identity ahead of the real threat to everybody's lives. I mean it could have been Indians who could have been killed in that car. They need to think about that. In response to the federal halt on the trucker VISUS, political officials in India have taken a great interest in the situation, and so you have one of the ministers in the Indian government spoke out on this. They took particular offense to the requirement that migrant truck drivers be required to speak English. Can you imagine, you know, yeah, you shouldn't have to learn Hindu or whatever they speak in India if you go there to drive a truck, I guess. And so you have. An Indian politician has Simrot Badal asked the country's foreign minister to intervene in US politics in order to protect Sikh truck drivers in America after her gender Singh's arrest. She is particularly incensed by the requirement the truckers speak English.
Speaker 8: There was I don't know if it'll be in English. I kind of doubt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, probably not. She said this though she said Punjabi and Sikh drivers make up twenty percent of the US trucking industry. Any mass level action against them would have detrimental effects on trucking families and would be discriminatory in nature. Considering the fact that Punjabis have built and sustained trucking logistics and trucking networks over the decades. I don't know how we would have managed just Americans.
Speaker 3: I've infiltrated and taken jobs from and scammed the system, is what I'm hearing. And how dare you try to clean up the damage that's been done. All these people act like they are entitled to come to the United States, Yeah, and scam us for our resources.
Speaker 2: It'll work for less money. This is they said. The reason truncking companies are looking for migrant workers is because they take twenty to thirty percent less pay. And they can do it because for six hundred dollars a month, an Indian can live a very high lifestyle anywhere outside the two main cities of Mumbai or Delhi. They said, a luxury lifestyle would be if you had one thousand dollars a month or more. Right, So that's why they're doing it, and that's why they're sending the money back there. Yeah, but she overstated the influence of the Indians on this. They said, if you look at all foreign born drivers together, it makes about eighteen percent of the US truck and fleet, but again that's about twenty percent, and so that is those are jobs that taken from Americans, and those are jobs that are given to people in many cases don't speak English. As we saw in Jacksonville, only four percent of drivers are from India. The situation changes in California, however, where mass immigration is subsidized and migrant truckers make up nearly half of all those employed in the state, and they get their license in California and they go to the rest of the country. That's what the guy that was in Florida that kill those people, and he had a California commercial driver's license. So we've seen this story before with Mexico and the money that is sent out of the country in terms of what is going to India. Without feeding on these remittances from America, India would lose out about one hundred and forty billion dollars, which is about thirty percent of their entire annual tax revenue. That's equivalent to that, So they would lose about a third of their tax revet is q much about a third of their tax revenue.
Speaker 8: There's money that's flowing out of America.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, the United States. Whell it empowers India.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need their own apac all right. They just take out the eye for Israel and change it to India. They can buy politicians and get them to support that foreign country at the expense and against the interests of America.
Speaker 4: They can follow that same lead.
Speaker 2: Well, before we take a break, let's see what we got here in terms of comments.
Speaker 3: Yes, well start want to say thank you to B. L. Houghton. I see that he's gifted ten subs in chat on Rumble, So thank you very much, Stealth Patriot, thank you very much for the tip. That is incredibly generous. The politics of today's the politics of today is Trump throws feces against the wall and seas if it sticks, the wall is Scotus and the feces are his executive orders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely believes. And don't ask for mission before you do it. Go ahead and do it and see if they stop you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better to ask forgiveness in permission, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A Rachio has subscribed on kick Well, thank you very much, Rachia, thank you, thank you very much. Nights of the Storm starlink will be the backbone for our technocracy. That's why they are rushing to get all these data centers put in. Musk is a huge technocrat. He's definitely involved in it. Jerry al Atalo, there's no statute of limitations in America for the crime of mRNA injections mass murder. Well, it's an entirely new crime. Basically it's never been tried.
Speaker 2: Well for murder, there's not a standard limitations. So and the fact that this was mass murder. The question is, though, who is going to again, they have got everybody involved in this. This is mass murder on the warp Speed Express.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who isn't tainted by this? Who would actually be willing to prosecute? Yeah, we have b sue. The homeless were fine and when they were forced to wear mask it lifted one out of the trash can. That's right. Yeah, that's right, Chris Constitutional conservative. The tariffs are not reciprocal. These tariffs are levies on us, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the other big fiction, you know, And that's why I say this is why the people who are selling that narrative in order to support Trump are ignoring the fact that businesses cannot lose that kind of money forever. It's a massive amount of money that's being lost by Japanese automakers on a daily basis, are losing millions of dollars. Yeah, they cannot stay in business that way. They're going to have to raise prices. They can handle that over the short term and over the short term when a lot of these things have not kicked in, and when they have been slow to pass those costs along, you've got everybody saying, look, it's free money. You know, Beware when anybody tells you that there's a free lunch, especially when they're doing it to suck up to Trump.
Speaker 3: What's the old thing. If you can't find the sucker at the table, the sucker is you Nibaro twenty twenty nine. When gold reaches a high enough value, the federal government will not allow private ownership of gold FDR. History has been rhyming since petulant Trump's first pestilence.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's going to be harder for them to take the gold from you. Then it's going to be for them to take the stable coin or the bitcoin and the rest of this stuff. It's going to be much harder to take the physical stuff from you than it is going to be. I just take a look at the drug war, you know, that's the other part of it. I think that you know, we had not had we'd had alcohol prohibition and people had shut that down, but we hadn't had the kind of long run prohibition like we have had with drugs, and physical drugs have been illegal for a long time and they haven't been able to put a dent in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Audi, Mr R. I love the meme that says, if the Constitution is ignored by government because of an emergency, the government will continue creating emergencies. Yeah, if you let them do it for a specific reason, they'll just keep generating that reason. Stealth's patriot, Thank.
Speaker 4: You very much, stealth patriot, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the other one, original bait. We already read that, babe. They're also stopping coal use here but selling our coal to China for power production.
Speaker 2: That's rights they are. We are exporting coal to China because if you burn it dirtily, dirtily, if you burn it without doing any cleanup in China, that's not a problem. And you get a lot of these people who are true believers in this climate change nonsense, and I said, this is crazy. This is just a transfer of wealth and manufacturing to China. Because if you want to talk about global warming, if you want to say that doing this activity is going to cause global warming, then you can't rubber stamp it for India and China because it's still going to cause global warming if it's there. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Epstein Island says and Max tariffs are so good that I dread grocery shopping tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Prices have gone up bigly, bigly, Christian constitutional considerati. The ro An Empire only put tariffs on exotic goods they themselves could not produce. Ybu twenty twenty nine. Give me your four year olds, Nina generation. I will build a socialist state of Vladimir Lenin.
Speaker 4: That's the key. It's education, absolutely, it's the key. Yeah, the real I've all understood it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's the method of attack that is most successful for these people. The real octo spook AI will in the near future replace the irs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the artificial income system.
Speaker 3: All our income is going to be artificial.
Speaker 4: All your income belong to us.
Speaker 3: Lant says, I think AI will be used by the irs.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: There's going to be one or two bureaucrats right at the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what the whole doge thing is about, minimizing government employees and maximizing governance. Knowing everything that you're doing.
Speaker 8: They'll be able to use just the single most officious bureau and get rid of all the rest of the reasonable ones.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got Christian constitutional conservative tariffs are a sales tax on us we cannot write off. Yeah, n Max, I'm sure AI can be used for good, but has far more than various potentials.
Speaker 2: And the issue is that becomes a tool, a weapon of evil people. You know, when we look at what's going on the technocracy, it really is the arntelect war that Hugo de Garris talked about. You know, his book was the premise, because he's not a Christian, he thinks that he's creating a godlike intelligence. And he would always ask people, you know, would you do that if you thought you're going to create this godlike intelligence? Would you still do it even if it's going to kill all humanity? And he said all the scientists who would ask would say yes. He asked that The only time he got a no answer was at a Christian conference that I was speaking at. And but you know that that is the hubris that it appeals to people with that. But his premise with the Art like War was that people are going to realize what the technocratic elite are doing and say we don't want that, We've had enough, and start to come for them, and so they would weaponize their technology against us. And that's exactly what these guys are plotting. That's what Alex Karp is really plotting in his Technological Republic.
Speaker 4: He wants a strong, vicious government.
Speaker 2: He talks about hard power is a subtitle of it, and that's what he wants.
Speaker 3: Nice of the Storm says, I don't think AI is capable of being good or evil. It's a powerful tool being wielded by evil people. I guess you could program it to do evil things on its own. It is a tool just like any other the same way you know a gun is a tool. It can be used for great evil, it can be used for good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now AI is different in the sense that you know, garbage in, garbage out they loaded up with bad data and things that are evil. It makes it a bit more unwieldy and difficult to parse, but at its core, it is still a tool. Yes, the real Octo spook. The only punishment of foreign government slash business is driving their prices up to an American consumers start becoming unable to even afford the cost of these products, effectively kill Americans purchasing power to stop form businesses slash manufacturing from selling products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that.
Speaker 3: Saying, bite your face to spite your nose or something like that. Yeah, Guard Goldsmith, good to see you, Guard. I hope you are doing well. The tariff story always seems to get people using terms like the best form of tax, et cetera, comparing different forms of theft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got me, You got me. There's not a good form of theft. I would just say, you know, lesser of evils, And of course, the lesser of an evil is still evil. And that's the key thing. You know, we look at it when you want to when you have a tax, and this is one of the things I've noticed, you know, when they do it, the value added tax that they would put on the European countries, they would actually tax their people more heavily than in America and I always thought it was interesting because they could get away with that in the sense that it was it didn't have the kind of transparency that the income tax did. I thought, why is it that in America they have this complicated thing and you've got to fill out all these forms and do this. And it came to the realization that it was more important for the American government to get that intelligence about you. That was before they had computers and social media and the Internet, that they could scrape information, They could glean intelligence about you, They could get you to incriminate yourself, and many other things like that. And they were willing to even put up with less tax money, especially because they could engage in deficit spending without any consequences for the longest time with this stuff, whereas in Europe they would add a tax every time it changed hands, and the cumulative effect of these taxes were huge. But that's you know, when you start to look at this stuff, it starts to show you what the priorities of government are. And of course in America they haven't had to have any fiscal accountability for many, many decades, and so it's all about how they can weaponize it against you. When we look at the tariffs, the tariffs like the vat things or sales taxes or something like that. We're done with anonymity. But now all that is coming to close.
Speaker 3: With just regular computers, we have Nights of the Storm. AI has no soul, so it's not capable of being evil. The people who program it and use it are evil. Yeah, right, as he said, it's a tool, and evil people can use the tool for evil, and good people can use the tool for good. Birdhouse Blues. Well, not that there are any good people, but that's a that's a topic for a different time. President Trump is scheduled to make a TV announcement from the Oval Office today at two pm Eastern Time related to the Department of Defense.
Speaker 4: Question mark, I wonder it's going to change the name. It's a war.
Speaker 3: It's a war department. We're going to war.
Speaker 4: We'll always won. We all at war.
Speaker 3: What we were honest about, what we were doing, we won. It's not about defense, it's about war. Guard Goldsmith, the National Emergency Idea for the nineteen seventy seven statute Trump used for imposing tariffs definitely deceives using the aura of military when there is no declaration of war, so no real enemy. And the judge who ruled against Trump didn't bother reading the Constitution and blasting the entire need you to scroll down the entire nineteen seventy seven statute for Emergency blocks of trade just insane. A pres can't declare an emergency quote unquote.
Speaker 2: And that's the key thing, right, if a president can declare an emergency, and then with an emergency he's got special powers.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that approach?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 2: And that's basically what Trump has caught on too. You right, wait a minute, I can declare emergencies and then I've got special emergency of powers.
Speaker 4: I just declared myself a dictator.
Speaker 3: We have n max. Then you found trashed masks everywhere on the ground, et cetera. What happened to the dangerous toxicity and disease spreading on the masks? No one cared. That's right, they're just discarding these highly toxic things all over the place, just where there you go.
Speaker 2: They blocked me from going into the bank when all this stuff is happening because wouldn't wear a mask. They called the security guard out and he came out and talked to me, and he had that strung underneath his notice. I said, you don't even believe it, you got it under your nose. And he didn't say anything. He just kind of goes from side to side, like, does anybody see me? And he pulls up over his nose.
Speaker 3: Darn, he caught me.
Speaker 4: He caught me. It was such fraud. It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Real quick. I've been seeing in chat that apparently Owen Schreyer has been fired from Info Wars from being too anti Trump.
Speaker 2: That's right, yeah, people, you know Alex will go ranting against Trump and then he'll callow it back, you know, because he knows what his audience is. He's done that so many times. He's been all over the place with Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one he's just consistently inconsistent. Trump does something that he thinks his audience might not like and he has to go out and rant and rave.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, after telling you that the vaccine with sugar water, then he told you that the vaccine awful, and then he comes back later and he says, see, I told you all this stuff. I'm always right, you know, because he's on both sides of the issue, just like he's on both sides of Trump, and so after telling everybody to take it because it was Trump and you could trust the vaccine that was coming from Trump, then he comes back and tells you how dangerous it is, but he still doesn't connect it to Trump in any way, shape or form. And that's an old, old story. Yeah, Yeah, you gotta gotta suck up to Trump because that's what.
Speaker 3: That's what we gets you. That's where the bread is buttered. That's where the that's where they make the money. If you get rid of the Trump audience, now there's not much left. That's the problem is, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Audience he got so incredibly wealthy off of Trump and off of pushing Trump and hyping Trump. He knows where his bread is buttered, and he's going to continue to push that no matter what Trump does. I mean, look at what happened in twenty twenty. We had the entire country lockdown. Supply chains were broken, there were destroying food on farms. They couldn't put him in the place. Nothing nothing that Trump did to the constitution, to the economy, to individuals, to our health, nothing that he did. And then they topped it off after the election with all this January the sixth stop the steal stuff that was against their own base. Trump and Alex. I mean, there's absolutely nothing that these two guys won't do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's to their own people. The grift that keeps on grifting.
Speaker 4: It's just amazing.
Speaker 3: But good luck to Owen, I guess, yeah, good for him. We always he was always a really nice guy with me. You know, I have no ill will towards him. Hopefully everything goes well for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him, Good for him. There is life after Alex and info Wars. You know, there isn't any job that is you know, as people have said, there's no indispensable people to any organization. You can always be replaced in your job, and there is no indispensable employer. And we need to understand that the next time they tried to black mail us into taking a kool aid injection, there's no indispensable employer. I've talked to many, many people who stood up for principal and refuse to take that, and they have all done as good or much much better than they did. And I think that God honors people who do that for that right reason. I think, you know, God honors those who honor Him, and so if that's your reason for doing it, that's especially important, and you should be able to stand on that promise and not worry about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also saw people saying in chat, no way, you guys didn't know. It's like, no, we don't. We don't follow info wars that closely at all.
Speaker 4: When did that happen?
Speaker 3: I think they said it happened yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, as he said, look to.
Speaker 2: Him, yeah yeah, it's yeah, Info Wars is Alice is going to be there, and he's It's amazing when you look at this one and a half billion dollar lawsuit, what a bunch of non instence that was.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, as.
Speaker 2: Part of the trial, it came out that Alex had somebody sent him this donation of millions of dollars, and they said, you got an eight million dollar bitcoin donation, didn't you? Well it was nine million. That's in the trial. Nobody talked about it. I couldn't imagine. It's amazing to me how the mainstream media didn't even pick up on that. The people who hated Alex and wanted to attack him.
Speaker 3: Well, probably because you know, they make so much money over there from far from the farm industry. They said, oh, well nine million, who cares, that's chump change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was Trump change.
Speaker 3: They're so divorced from reality that, yeah, there's that nine million.
Speaker 2: But you know, one and a half million dollars nowhere close to that. When you see this this first thing, what was the Onion trying to buy the property in Alix's dad who was independently wealthy, multimillionaire, and his dad put up like three million and the Onion put up one and a half million, and they awarded it to the Onion because they said the people in Connecticut said we won't take our share because we want to shut down info Wars, and so then they appealed that and said, no, you've got to go for the most money, and we offered you the most money.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So again it's not a one and a half billion. It might be like a three million dollar hit that they take, but we'll wait and see what happens either way. He's already had his next place where he was going to broadcast, was already set up. He was ready to just transfer everything over there. And he has made so much more money than at ever cost him, including the big legal fees that he had to pay to keep his sources of money where he stashed that secret. In spite of all that, he still made out like a bandit off of all this stuff. And he knows that he can do that because he is because of the people who are following Trump. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: Tell Alexa to add the APS radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Analyzing the Globalist Next, now the Deep Nuts Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. We've got a lot of comments which I'm gonna try to get through quickly. Here it says China Christian constitutional conservatives. So China and India seem to be immune from global warming. Yeah, funny how that works. And Max, Yes, one small bag at the grocery store is fifty dollars. Used to be a cartful? Was that much? Thanks Trump? Yeah, groceries have gotten enormously expensive.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Overture terrorifts just reveal how much of our food is imported. We do import a ton of food.
Speaker 4: That's like bananas.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna put tariffs on bananas so we can have a banana industry, have the right climate for most of those and even if we did, you still got to start the farm, right. It's like the whole thing about the.
Speaker 3: We can't even be a banana republic.
Speaker 4: Banana Republicans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got epigeons is at Whistler Lance. That's why they fired all the irs employees.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: They're going to replace them all with robots and max problem is the opportunistic American companies will raise their rates appropriately with the tariffs. Yeah, they're not going to see there. They're gonna just raise everything. They'll take that opportunity as soon as they can. Brandon Bennett. Now I can watch Owen again, whatever he shows up. Pezivantes Pezzonovante seventeen seventy six. Owen got fired by aj Owen. It is a badge of honor, Knights of the Storm. Alex re Ward's Owen with the rest of his life off for Labor Day. That's what we got for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have a permanent holiday.
Speaker 3: Epstein Island. Last week Owen abruptly ended a show and it was ads for over an hour. Huh hmm, very strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, b L.
Speaker 3: Hoten, what happened last Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Alex has been known the third temper dangels like Crump you know, Epstein Island. It was one day I came out of the office and this water fountain was completely destroyed and wrapped off.
Speaker 3: Remember that, I don't that might have been before my time.
Speaker 2: And I asked, no, no, it wasn't. But I asked somebody, I said, what happened to the water fountain? Was just torn up, I mean, smashed up anything on the floor, wrapped off the wall. Somebody said, Alex got mad.
Speaker 4: Figure.
Speaker 3: So Belle Hopton says, what happened last Wednesday? Owen? And Epstein responds Owen had breaking news and was stopped. Epstein Island says Owen literally seemed to walk off the set. Harrison maybe next well, yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope you keep this job.
Speaker 3: Got a family, yeah, Harrison really like Harrison, will respect Harrison. He's a very We found the doctor we take our son to through them. He was very kind to recommend the doctor, so we really appreciate that. He's been a very good friend. Just a very very kind and nice individual. Yeah, his family is very kind too. The pigeon at Guard Goldsmith, he starts too early for Alex. I think aj would constantly interrupt on in the afternoon, never interrupts Harrison.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the other thing I told Alex when he started pushing this stop to steal stuff. After he did the first time, I said, I don't want you coming in here and doing that anymore in front of my crew.
Speaker 4: And that really got him angry. If they've been a water fountain, it would have been endangered. At that point in time.
Speaker 2: You could see the steam coming out of his ears and he goes, you know, you can't tell me that. It's like He's like, well, you know, you can either talk about stop the steel or you can have me here. So he decided he would talk about stop the steal. I want to thank the people who have support us. These are self contributions that came in at the end of the month. Janice W. Ryan F Thank you, Ryan, Gregory, I, Lisa Kay, Gretchen c. These are all people that we see all the time supporting this constantly.
Speaker 4: Marco V. William R. Ronald H.
Speaker 2: Susan L. Thank you, and Kevin M. William W. Maurice W. Joseph R. Amy B and Kelly K. Thank you all so much. I appreciate that that helped us to reach our goal by the end of the month. I put up a op ed over the weekend. We got it up late last night actually, and it's about the new book from Alex Carp called Technological Republic, and it is his vision of governance, and it is really an eye opener. Again, remember that Alex Karp is like Peter Teel, is now part of the Bilderberg Steering Committee, and he is a a globalist of the first order. And it's always interesting to see what these people say, you know, when you've got Klaus Schwab out there, uvol Harari or whatever. But certainly Alex Karp ap Pallenteer, like Peter Teel, you should pay attention to these guys because they're the ones who have a great deal of political and financial power. And so it is the Technological Republic. I subtitled the review here called it the twenty first century Jeremiah, about the purpose in life by man who is richer than Solomon and wealth and information, but lacking Solomon's wisdom, and that's really what it is. It's Jeremiah that, like Jeremiah the prophet, he's weeping about the state of society and what he thinks is wrong with it. And his subtitle about it was hard power, soft belief in the future of the West. And that's exactly how we fight these people. They do have hard power, and if our belief system is soft, they will win. We need to harden our belief system. And if you look at this guy, it's actually like I said, when I've many times, I said, when you look at evil Harari and his disgust for God and humanity, I find it to be very encouraging.
Speaker 4: Because this is this is.
Speaker 2: Somebody who's literally shaking his fist at God and uh. And I've seen what happens throughout history when people shake their fist at God like this. So I'd rather have God on my side than uvil Harari. Be where the guy is, he's going to go up in flames like the Orgy Domet the.
Speaker 4: Burning Man thing.
Speaker 2: So I said, if you don't know who Alex Karpet is in the societies in which he travels, you'll be clued in from the start. By the praise that's given to him in this book. He's got quotes from Jamie Demon, General Mathis, and many others in the military industrial complex. Bankers love this guy. The military industrial love complex loves him. He's a big hit and he's a regular their club. The Builderbergers. The cart begins this by decrying the sh shallowness and the fleeting nature of what Silicon Valley pursues. That's why I said it first reminded me of you know, Solomon and Ecclesiastes. He's saying, you know, all of life is vanity. Uh, all of Silicon Valley is vanity, vanity and uh. And yet when you look at his solution, what he wants is a much stronger, much more activist, much more violent government. And this is the guy who's running Pallateer, that is a data mining company for them. He's the eyes and ears our searching for meaning and life, and but he's looking in the wrong places. Karp is in a way emblematic of our times. His surveillance and data mining company, Pallateer, gives him a tremendous amount of information. But that is itself the disease of our time that we are so overcome with details and factoids that we can't see the forest for the trees. That is what Pollanteer was designed to do. But if God is not the reference point, the blind are leading the blind. The dedication of his book is about heart. He says to those who seek to move the hearts of others and know their own. And then he follows that up with a quote from Gutta. You never touch the heart of others if it does not emerge from your own. And yet God says through Jeremiah, so the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it well? The fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom, said Solomon. You won't find the fear of the Lord in his book Technological Republic, neither in the book or in his ima, imaginary society that he wants to build. Can you imagine how his elitist friends would react to a book if he called it the Theological Republic and they call it Christian nationalism, and you know they would freak out like vampires when you hold a cross up. It is required reading to get a read on the hearts of the man who the men who seek to exercise hard power that he references in the subtitle of this book. He is a true believer in big government. He believes that government is what made the West and Western civilization great, and he laments the fact that government is not quote innovative enough anymore. This is a quote from the book. He says, a moment of reckoning has arrived for the West. The loss of national ambition and interest in the potential of science and technology and the resulting decline of government innovation across sectors from medicine to space travel to military software, has created an innovation gap.
Speaker 4: He sees gaps everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's his favorite term, because when he goes to Pentagon, he can say, you've got a gap in this area with China. I can fill it. If you give me a lot of money. I can fill that gap.
Speaker 3: For a few billion dollars. The gap to be filled for.
Speaker 4: A few dollars more fistful of dollars.
Speaker 2: The state has retreated from the pursuit of the king of large scale breakthroughs. This is a Karp talking that gave rise to the atomic bomb and the Internet, seeding the challenge of developing the next wave of path breaking technologies to the private sector, a remarkable and near total placement of faith in the market. Karp hates the marketplace, He hates the private sector. He loves all things government. I've never seen a more statist person in my wife says when I talk about this, you know, he talks about the loss of national ambition. You know, the founders of this country saw ambition as a character flaw, and it was they were very worried about a government that will be led by ambitious politicians. And when Abraham Lincoln became president, that was the key criticism in the early stages of Lincoln was that he was very ambitious. That was considered to be a disqualification. Now Karp wants to see all of government being ambitious. He said, you know, that's the quote that I just read to you. Notice that the first contribution of government innovation that he mentions is medicine. Yet Operation warp Speed is one of the greatest failures of Western civilization that came from in order to borrow his characterization, a remarkable and near total placement of faith not in the marketplace, but in the government. And so it's anesthetical. The government has not been the basis of Western civilization. It's been anathetical to that. If you read rosewalder Lane's book That Discover Your Freedom, you should read that to your kids. By the way, it describes the rise of Western civilization as being one of freedom and of restraint of government. I would agree with Karp that the atomic bomb is an innovation of government and yet another reason why hard power has to be restrained. Government preachers like Karp never justify what the evil government does. They merely point to another, presumably more evil government and the gap that we have with them in some area, whether it's nuclear bombs, artificial intelligence. So let's be as evil as the monsters that we fight, so he can even surpass them. Perhaps Karp speaks of an innovation gap, with innovation being large scale projects. Does he not see the large scale innovation of Operation Warp speed, decades of preparation to impose it, innovations that made our legal foundation, as well as medical innovation to create the bioweapon that killed far more people worldwide than the atomic bomb killed in Hiroshima or Nagasaki combined. Karp's worship of government is undoubtedly how he sells his detalitarian schemes to government officials scheming for power. He's been very successful in selling the idea of government as God to the government. It will be harder to sell the idea to the public, whom he seeks to stomp in the face with a jackboot of government forever. My view of government and innovation is exactly the opposite of his view.
Speaker 8: I was just going to say, it's a much easier sell for the person wearing the boot than the person that's the face getting stepped on.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The government is not essential to innovation. It is essential to making people like Carp rich. America did not become wealthy and the quality of life improved because of government innovation, but because of private innovation and the free market that Krp despises. He actually competes in a market where, whether he acknowledges or not, it is an elite market of just a few people who control the vast wealth of America. Karp's market is the Pentagon and the intelligence agencies to which he sells. The development of the first flying plane is an interesting refutation of Karp's idea of government being essential to innovation. Why did Langley, a celebrated government scientist, receive government resources for his attempts to create a flying machine. As secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, Sam Langley secured funding from the US War Department when it was the War Department, including a fifty thousand dollars grant in eighteen ninety eight. Equipment to about one point eight million dollars a day due to the innovation of the Federal Reserve that devalues a dollar to develop the the aerodome project that he called his flying machine. The support included access to government facilities and personnel to assist in the experiments. But despite all of this, Langley's manned flight attempts failed. In nineteen oh three, he was beaten by two homeschool bicycle mechanics without a penny of government subsidy. They were not even educated by the state. Perhaps that's the reason for their success. Government's innovation was to use their invention to drop atomic bombs to destroy cities and civilians. That's what the government brought to it. They weaponized it, and after they were able to do that, the government was more than willing to buy it from them when their guy could not produce the goods. So he's got it divided into four parts. The first part. I'm just gonna go through this quickly instead of reading the entire op ed piece again, you can find it on substack.
Speaker 4: What's our substack address.
Speaker 3: At David Knight Show on substack. I have dropped the link to the article on substack in the rumble chat.
Speaker 8: David Knight Show again Davidnightshow dot substack dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, the first part he talks about the software Century. He titles it Lost Valley. That's how he refers to Silicon Valley as the Lost Valley. I would agree with that, but I also see it as the uncanny Valley. Increasingly so for him, history begins post World War II with the creation of the military industrial complex and the national security state. Along with that the massive subsidies to be had by those like him who serve this beast. And so that's where he sees a you know, he thinks that that was the pinnacle, not the nadir, of our society, the creation and national security State. In part two of his book, it is titled the Hollowing Out of the American Mind, he argues that there's a systematic attack and an attempt to dismantle any conception of American or Western identity during the nineteen sixties and seventies. I would agree with that, but Karp ignores the role of the CIA. These are the people that he serves, the people that he has empowered with his tool Palleteer. They're the people who invested in Palateer as well with their venture capital firm in Cautel. It was a CIA that was instrumental in orchestrating the dismantling of society and of the family. So again he has another valid criticism where he talks about our digital society inventions that changed our line but did not improve our lives. In his third part of the book, he gets to the palunteer corporate philosophy based on quote, lessons we can learn from the social organization of honeybee swarms and flocks of starlings quote unquote. This is a hive mentality. As Lansa has said, everybody says nothing good ever comes in swarms. Get these these swarms of drones or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's not anything good ever.
Speaker 2: And I don't like I heard mentality, But he actually he holds up as examples of good things the conformity experiments done by Milgram and Ash and others. In the late nineteen fifties and early sixties. I've talked about them many times. The Milgrim experiment where you were told to harm somebody by a person who's in authority, and typically about two thirds of time they can get person to do that. The Ash experiment where they have a group of people who are influencing you, the person who is an authority. But he thinks both of those things are great. And it's not surprising because I've long argued that it was the purpose of the Internet envisioned by a darpest psychologist jcr Leicklier, and social media created with venture capital from the deep spooks. And he actually references jcr Licklider. He thinks the guy who is great, I don't. Karp has a more cynical view that the experiments quote exposed the feebleness of the vast majority of human minds when confronted with the threat of authority. There you go, BF Skinners, Beyond freedom and dignity taken to the next level. Part four is a call to action, a call to build the technological republic that he wants to see happen what the rest of us would call a dystopian technocracy. Volunteer is the embodiment of everything that Christians must resist and evade. Don't forget that this is truly a war. It is a war against your mind. There is no neutral territory where you can set this one out. Don't get feeble knees when you're confronted with the threat of authority. Get on your knees to the ultimate authority and pray for the destruction of this tower of Babel technocracy. You know the we already have a lot of people. Well, you know when the Antichrist comes, thanks is going to get really bad. It may escalate in intensity, but everything may escalate. But we already have Antichrist. The spirit of Antichrist has been here for two thousand years and it's been a spiritual war. It's been a cold war for a very long time. And the question you don't have to wait for some event to happen, some eschatological event to happen. It's here now. You know, what are you doing about it? This cold war may turn into a physical It's a cold war, a spiritual war, and it may turn into a hot war and may turn into a physical war. There's something to be fighting about right now. I end the review by saying, I'll never forget the scene from the movie Patent where a patent played by George Scott is defeating Rommel in a tank battle. He looks at his field glasses and he said, Rommel, you magnificent. You make this a bastard. I read your book, Carp, you magnificent bastard. I read your book, and I also read God's book, and it speaks about people like you. There is nothing that is new under the sun. Folks who've got our marching orders. The question is what are we going to.
Speaker 1: Do about it?
Speaker 2: And we need to understand who our enemy is. You can't fight a war if you don't know who the enemy is. If you don't know what their tactics are, if you don't know what their goals and their strategies are. You have to know this. And so it's important for us to understand where these people are coming from and what they want out of all this stuff. And if we don't pay attention, they will be able to make our lives very miserable. Of course, they're not going to win in the end. They're allied against God and his anointed Christ. But you know, we don't have to let them have such an easy victory in the meantime over us. So, as I said before, you know, the meta constitution system that is coming up is really a system of world government, of world governance. It isn't going to have as I said before, it's not going to necessarily be a capital, you know, where they're going to set up a building and fly a flag and all.
Speaker 4: The rest of this stuff.
Speaker 2: It's going to be this shadowy network of organizations and rules that are created by banks, trade organizations. It'll have the veneer of science and necessity on it, and.
Speaker 4: This is what we have to fight.
Speaker 2: There was a great article that I would recommend our expos A News about the meta Constitution system. It is a system of world governance through standards, best practices and technical guidance. The kind of stuff that the World Economic Form and the World Health Organization have been putting out there, the kind of stuff that we saw during the twenty twenty pandemic. That's a good example of it. That's how they got everybody everywhere to do the same thing all the same time. And they would use these non governmental agencies to put this stuff through, to set up these practices and tell us what the science was, and then they'd run it through these bureaucracies without running it through your elected officials. That's the purpose of empowering the so called public health officials. The system sits above the law in the most literal sense. It shapes economic behavior more powerfully than the legislation. It achieves binding authority not through the popular mandate, but through systematic embedding of compliance requirements in the essential infrastructure that modern economy, that life depends on. And so in this piece here, what they do is they lay this out and talk about many of these international organizations that set up these best practices and set up the so called science, and understand that it is global governance, not government. And that's what I really want to stress the idea. This is a shadowy government of webs of relationships and networks that operate not necessarily in the background, but over and above the legal system that you see. They will maintain that to give you the illusion of control. They will maintain these show elections and all the rest of the stuff, even if the elections were honest. These structures are going to be the things that actually govern us. There is no world parliament for this system. There is no global constitution, no international elections. Yet it governs more comprehensively than most democratic states, shaping economic behavior across every sector in jurisdiction through mechanisms that operate entirely above legal authority. It achieves total compliance through technical infrastructure embedded in the essential systems of modern economic life. Through accreditation networks, through the financial plumbing, through digital identity systems, through audit processes, through data governance frameworks and government procurement platforms. Every sustainability report, every procurement tender, every financial transaction, every digital credential becomes visible as an enforcement action for a comprehensive system that shapes global economic behavior without requiring a single vote, without your knowledge, without your permission. Power flows above this legal authority through the sequences that they outline here. They have a couple of examples. They talk about the OECD, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. They determine what gets measured. ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, creates technical standards that ensure that measurements are interoperable globally. You know, we were talking earlier, Travis about the code for COVID adverse effects. You know, if you want to control something you create a code for it. We saw that in New York State they got the ISO to create a code for the credit card companies for people who were in the gun business, retail or hotel. So once they create that code, now they can track those people. They've identified them. If they don't want you to track something, they don't create a code for it, but they want something that's tracked so they can try to shut it down and control it. They create a number for it, and then you have a lot of different organizations they go through in this HASSE is another one model process or the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis transforms the measurement data into algorithmic governance through integrated assessment models at link environment, economy, population, security, and health. Then you've got a lot of different alphabet agencies under that which are not government agencies, they're international standards agencies surveillance and data collection feed this through global monitoring systems, climate monitoring, public health surveillance, economic tracking, and social measurement or all things like that. Democratic bypass through technical authority, politicians received THEASA model outputs as a scientifically neutral advice. This is what we saw during warp speed right that appears to emerge from objective analysis rather than from political choice. The technical complexity and the institutional authority make challenging its recommendations appear to be anti scientific and irresponsible. So this is something that came out of pseudoscience and pseudo data analysis. We've got science on our side. The politicians just bowed down and let them do it. And the way that they enforce this is through things like accreditation through the banking system and capital allocation like Black Rock and others. And it is a very subtle system. And that's why I say I think the importance of gold is not to try to time getting in or out of the market. It's about getting into a separate system. This is a termination that's been made by Russia, India, China to get out of this system because of its unlocking controls. And the same thing is true of us. Just as they lock down all of Russia's investments in their system, they can do the same thing to any person that they don't like in the future as well. It's a government knowing controlling what can be known. A good example of this is something that's put out by Mark Karney and the elect and he put out his value statement, he says, to rebuild the social contract means that we need to focus on common values and beliefs. So we need to change those in order to rebuild the social contract that he talks about. And he says beliefs and values are not fixed, but they are nurtured. That says belief and so this is what these behavioral scientists all believe. They believe that you don't have freedom and dignity. They don't believe that you're creating the image of God. And they know that if they are persistent in their manipulation and their propaganda, especially to young children, that the value systems, beliefs and values that they want to destroy, that they seek to replace what they call the social contract. They know that that is nurtured, that it is something that is taught and caught, and that they can nurture that with propaganda that is repetitive that continues all the time. Finally, again, as I emphasized before, it'll be global coordination. That's what I mean by global governance. And it'll be done without a government seat. It'll be done without a government flag. There won't be someplace in Brussels or Washington where they fly a flag. It's going to just be this network. And we see elements of it in Builderberg and these other structures that these guys create where they ouprate under Chatham House rules. We see this all the time. Technical neutrality, mass their political control, and private authority is going to exercise public power. This is how these constructs are coming together. So when you look at Peter Teel and his series it's coming up on the Antichrist, I think it is very interesting that he wants to talk about a Christian eschatology that's been out there for a while in concept and say that, yeah, the Antichrist will come selling peace and safety, and so be careful to people who offer you peace and safety. You want to have the people who few war and endangerment, you know, like him and Alex carp And furthermore, he says, and they will do it to say they have to control artificial intelligence. So while a lot of people are looking at artificial intelligence and saying this will kind of concentrate massive amounts of power in the hands of evil people, he says, no, what we need to do is have no regulation whatsoever on artificial intelligence. And you can see his fingerprints all over the big beautiful bill that Trump got put through because one of the things that was part of that that eventually got pulled out because a lot of states are pushing back against it. They want to have a moratorium against any kind of regulation at the state level for over a decade, So no regulation for AI because it wasn't going to come out of Washington. The whole purpose of stopping states was because they knew that they had control of Washington. So when to use Washington to stop any state regulation of artificial intelligence. So here's a guy saying the real hallmark of an antichrist beast system is to try to stop artificial intelligence. He's exactly the opposite. It was kind of a Hans are we the baddies moment. He had an interview with somebody and the guy actually called him out on that. He says, well, there's some people that think that you are who you're the person that you're talking about here, And he was kind of caught in the headlights for a while there with that. But again, as we see the pushback against this, we see that Putin and she and MODAI are all coming together to try to create a different financial system. This is what has to be done by individuals in America. We need to start gaining our independence and our self sufficiency by learning skills, by creating community at the local level. That's the only way that we're going to fight this. I think it's going to be effective.
Speaker 3: This also goes to show just how I see some people perennially saying, Oh, Putin's a good guy, he's trying to save the world. I don't believe that. I think he's more than willing to engage in his own world orders so long as he's one of the people that gets to be on top of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a KGB guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all in it for themselves. They might have differing end goals, but their methods of operation are fairly the same across the board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Just because he's not friendly with specific people we don't like here does not mean he's a friend to us.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting, and speaking of who the friends are, it's kind of interesting. This British politician who went to work for Silicon Valley for about a decade.
Speaker 4: His name is Nick Klegg, and he just.
Speaker 2: Had an interview with I think it was a Guardian where you're talking to them about what he saw in Silicon Valley and the way it's reported by futurism, says Meta defector. He worked for Facebook for Meta issues, a devastating psychological takedown of the technocrats and the CEOs that are running everything in Silicon Valley. He said. He's a former Meta executive who left the company at the started this year. He's had a lot of experience in different things before jumping ship to the tech world. He was a deputy Prime Minister of the UK. He was a leader of the UK's Liberal Democrat Party. Now, to give you an idea of what this is, this is kind of as close as are going to get to say a libertarian party. They're about free market and they focused on civil liberties. They were also though, caught up with climate nonsense and really supported EU membership over Brexit and independence and things like that. However, he rose into became a Deputy Prime minister because of being able to get into the debates and Nick Clegg was there with the Labor and the Tory party person and he offered another opinion that was there and got very very popular, got a sizable chunk of the vote, and so they had to include him in the government that was there. But anyway, again, like I said, they did focus on the marketplace and private property and civil liberties. Not saying that I agree with him, but that's really kind of their position, wasn't when you hear liberal democrat, wasn't like Nancy Pelosi. Liberal Democrats a very different label. His new book is How to Save the Internet, and he took aim at the noxious culture in San Francisco, the tech bro Denisens, with whom he begrudgingly rubbed shoulders during a stint at Meta from twenty eighteen until this year. He said, you'd think, wouldn't you that if you were immensely powerful and rich like Elon Musk and all these other tech bros and members of that podcast community, that reflect on your good fortune compared to most other people. Kind of like Rockefeller right when he was asked by the reporter, you're the richest man in the world, how much is enough? And Rockefeller said just a little bit more. It's never enough. They're never satisfied. Instead, Clegg sees he said, they cry about being persecuted in Silicon Valley. Far from thinking that they're lucky, they think that they think they're hard done by. In other words, that they're victims. He says, I couldn't and still can't understand this deeply unattractive combination of mchismo and self pity. It's a cultural thing, he said. And he was a person, by the way, I said before they were committed to civil liberties, except that he led the charge to kick Trump off of Facebook in tween twenty one after the January sixth situation. So much for a commitment to free speech right. So again, all these labels and parties and positions that they have are just marketing positions that they take. If you're accustomed to privilege, he said, equality feels like oppression. He also charged it the self styled freethinkers of Silicon Valley are actually clingingly conformist. Everyone wears the same clothes, they drive the same cars, they listen to the same podcasts, they follow the same fads. It's a place born of an immense sort of herd like behavior. Sounds like high school.
Speaker 8: There's no group of people that are more conformists than people that really want to be seen as anti conformists.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's the whole disney.
Speaker 8: I'm the resistance because I, you know, have the flags and present the popular stuff. Therefore, I'm against the establishment because I do everything I'm told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're virtual signaling to be a part of this new club that they just had formed. And you see that all the time. I've seen it all my life with teenagers who, you know, in a desire to distance themselves from their parents and create their own culture, they become so incredibly heard like and conformist to each other.
Speaker 4: As a joke, I thought that as a teenager. Anyway.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing he said is that Silicon Valley is a place that prides itself on challenging orthodoxy, conformity, and conventional wisdom. Yet in many ways it's the most conformist place I've ever lived in my life, which is exactly what we were talking about. With Alex Karp's point of view. The guy is an unbelievable statist and conformist. He is absolutely in love with raw power and with the ability to kill people. And he's talked about that as well. You know, we'll decide who the bad guys are that will kill a very dangerous person. He has far more power than someone like Evil Harari, who is just sitting on the sidelines carping and throwing his opinions out there. Alex carp can actually get missiles thrown at you and many other people as well.
Speaker 8: This carp is carping, and it's a lot more dangerous.
Speaker 4: That's right. That's right.
Speaker 8: He's good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So yeah, let's take a break. You want to cover some of the time.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at the comments that we've got got Epstein Island. Nobody talks about Trump and Bill Gates having an off camera meeting at the White House last week, shortly after Trump praised Operation Warp Speed Neighbor twenty twenty nine. Bill Gates has the solution to seeing the forest through the trees by cutting down all the trees.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ultimate carbon sink is a tree, right, and they want to cut them down, and then he wants to bury it because he doesn't want anybody to use the lumber for anything.
Speaker 3: You know, you get no use out of it. We've got bulldog. One thing left have over everyone is they're very organized. Yeah, and they have a lot of different organizations and they're very good at getting people in places.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Satan has this entire structure hierarchy, and and he has.
Speaker 4: The power to reward those who serve him.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's their superpower as Satan.
Speaker 8: Also, they are a lot more coordinated with things like you know, rules for radicals, march through the institution, a continual push to get their people in these institutions.
Speaker 2: They have been able to take over all the institutions from the top down. I've had people when we're speaking at roulags and stuff come up.
Speaker 4: To me and say, how in the world did they do that in the world.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Well, there's also the fact that people on the right tend to be more individualist and people on the left tend to be more collectivist, and as such, they are generally better at organizing for a collective goal, whereas the right tends to want to be just left alone. They don't want to have to deal with it, like I just want to run my life. I don't want to tell you how to run your life.
Speaker 2: And it's also that for them this life is all that they've got, and so you know, they they be focused, desperate, so this is not all that we have, you know, It's like it's important to be able to provide for yourself and your family.
Speaker 4: But we don't worship and serve that they do. They do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think the next comment is talking about that. But it's not necessarily a bad thing to be, you know, individualistic and all that. It is ultimately what you want. It's just sometimes that I can get in the way of you know, coordinate effort.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Audi Mr R, responding to n Max, says Americans don't necessarily need to organize, especially since we know that government infiltrates every movement. The key is to all of us collectively as individuals, no slash exercise our rights.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely right.
Speaker 3: We are all dead. Thank our FK for the pandemic of anti Semitic speech MAV twenty two. Fyi, the anti semitism algo AI is supposedly going live this week. That means it probably went live last month. N Max. Threeyears ago, gold was only eighteen hundred dollars. Wish I had bought a bunch then it would have doubled in value.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well again, the way you look at it is the American dollar has dropped dropped in half, and when you look at you know what a dollar would buy versus gold would buy one hundred years ago. It truly is amazing to see the effect of the Federal Reserve. And Trump doesn't want to fix that. He just wants to control the problem. Make it something that answers to him. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. Want to give you a brief overview of what we're going to be covering in these last twenty ish minutes. We're going to be talking about that, the Las Vegas shooting. To start. We've got headlines here. Jason al Dean revisits Las Vegas tragedy in his Essenal performance. That's from US Fox News. Trey Goddy calls for disarming young white males in wake of Catholic school shooting. Malania Trump wants to monitor you and your family's mental health and your home to stop school shootings.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's the one that's new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these people are all cut from the same cloth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've got Tim Walls Way's emergency legislative session on gun control. Good old Tim Walls. Pope calls for end pandemic of arms after Catholic school shooting. Thomas Massey introduces repeat of Gun Free School Zones Act and briefly, if we have time, we're also going to look at Ukraine. There'll be no peace in Ukraine until washingtonmits to itself it has lost the war. That's from the Free Thought Project. Zelenski threatens new deep strikes into Russia. That's from RT. Russia backs China on global governance reform, and that's from Marti as well. Trump unveils another eight hundred and twenty five million arms sale to Ukraine while talking peace. That is from Zero Hedge.
Speaker 2: Well, you know they're trapesing out Travis, all the usual suspects that have pushed this stuff been useful to their agenda. And that's why there's this US magazine profile of Jason Alden. He was at the Vegas shooting. I think he was actually performing at the time that the shooting commenced. And he goes back to recount his Saturday Night Live tribute to the victims. And why would a country and Western conservative get on Saturday Night Live. Well, because he weid his pants and went full gun control after that shooting. And that shooting was one of the most obvious false flags. Ever, in terms of the lies and things that were put out there that were improbable and impossible that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a thing about it that makes any sense at all.
Speaker 2: And then Trump jumped in on that with his bump stock prohibition by executive order to set a new precedent for gun control to be done by pronouncements from the president.
Speaker 8: And so in this thing, that was how he was able to remove the window and get all that equipment up to that hotel room was because of a bump stock.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, as I said, it's one of the craziest narratives about a shooting, but it had a purpose and you can see the purpose and how Trump used it to assert the ability to do gun control by executive order. And it is amazing to me to see how Jason Alden recovered from that and basically has this big hit. Not in a small town of the lords. We got guns and we're going to protect ourselves in a small town. He's got a place that he built, a very expensive place right in the center of Gatlinburg as well. Every time I go past that, just shake my head. It's like it's amazing to me to be able to see people that are just completely reinvent themselves and spend around want to, you know, one hundred and eight degrees away from what they did without ever apologizing for what they did.
Speaker 3: It's important to let people grow and change and learn, but they have to actually show that they have grown and are not just changing the direction of their grift. People are people something.
Speaker 2: Everybody can make a mistake and you have to own it.
Speaker 3: And it's not enough to just go one day, you know, I'm for Trump the next day without saying anything, without condemning anything or admitting you or wrong, just go and exact opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see it with some of these high profile pastors who get caught some kind of big moral failure like a you know, sexual thing or something, and they'll take a leave of absence and then they'll just kind of come back and I'm back.
Speaker 4: Aren't you glad to have me back? You know? It's like, let's talk about what just happened here.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is forgiveness if you own up to it, but you need to own up to it. Trey Goddy, we talked about this last week. I have a clip of it. I'm going to play since work short on time here saying it's always young white males, and even as his co host corrects him on that, said, no, there's been other training shootings as well and not males, he still doubles down on that.
Speaker 4: Another one of.
Speaker 2: These people who completely reinvents himself and has actually controlled opposition.
Speaker 4: Then we come to the Millennia.
Speaker 8: A comment about that I thought was really good. It's the media can't decide whether to respectfully refer to the shooter as a trans woman or to disrespectfully say it's a white male.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jake Tapper was.
Speaker 2: I played that clip last week where it's like, oh, we got to make sure we use the right pronouns anything, we want to honor the pronoun preferences of this crazy, hateful murderer.
Speaker 8: I have both of those on the board to show the difference.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Well we're going to move on though, because I want to go quickly in this millennia. Trump wants to monitor you and your family's mental health in your home in order to stop school shootings. This is from bian Shaw Hobby at Health Impact News. Isn't it interesting how the Trump people are fully on board with some kind of a mental system of red flag gun laws and things like that, as we saw with Trump, now we see it now with Milania Trump. And of course who's going to administer that. Well, it's going to be their technocrat bros. Right, they're going to do this, Brian says. After the horrific mass shooting, Melania Trump announced her support for quote behavioral threat and now assessments across all levels of society. Who are you to set in judgment of our mental health? This is some kind of a pre crime nightmare that the Trump family wants to put on the hoypoi, right, hoypooi beginning in our homes, she said, and extending through school districts, and of course, she said social media.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: Of course, the question is what the standards will be for judging what is good, bad and mental behavior. More than likely they will use predictive analysis software, which has been around for almost a decade. It has been used by the US foster care system with CPS to justify taking children away from their parents. Just had a story about that last week in Greenland. They would come after the native into its there and say that they were not fit to be parents and take their kids away from them. And we had the situation where as a young woman who was pregnant and she had the assessment was done on her, and it's become so bad there that they passed a law there in Greenland to stop it. And yet the Danish authorities continued in her case to do it after the law had passed. And what they did was they did an evaluation. They looked at her history. She was abused by her father, so on the basis of her being abused, they said she's.
Speaker 4: Not going to be.
Speaker 2: We're not going to allow her to be a parent, and told her they were going to take the baby away when it was born, and they did about an hour's after the baby was born. This is what Trump and Millennia would like to have happened here. CPS using predictive analytics software, the label parents is unfit even before the baby was born. And he covered this seven years ago in Health Impact. He said, there's a recent report from jan Eastgate, president of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International, involuntary psychiatric commitment of the homeless a dangerous, costly failure. You know frequently talk about how during the Reagan administration it took a lot of people who had been committed because they had been evaluated and they were committed because they had mental illness, so because they were addicted to drugs or whatever, and they just released them on the streets, and that was why you had this big surge of homeless people. Now there's a lot of people that are homeless that are not drug addicts, that are not mentally crazy, but because of financial as system especially it's happening in California right now. But a lot of this is government policy that we're not going to institutionalize people. And here's the key, folks, It's like everything else, it comes back to whether or not the government can honestly assess these things. As I said about the red flag laws, the issue is, if somebody is crazy, you don't just take their gun. I mean, they still got access to other guns. They could take a knife, they could take a club, they could use their automobile to run people down. If somebody is crazy, that'd be confined, but you better give them due process. I've said for the longest time that in principle I support capital punishment, but in practice, when you look at the way our government is run, I have some real problems with the way our court systems are set up, so that's you know, that's always there as a caveat. I mean, you're going to talk about these principles, but then you have to have an honest system that's going to implement this stuff. And this is something when we talk about red flag laws and things like that. Now Milania is taking it to the logical conclusion that well, we need to be the ones to evaluate each and every one of you to see if you're likely to commit a crime, and if you are, then we're going to do something to you. Do see how dangerous that is. It's absolutely horrific what the Trump people are ushering in. As you've got people who are standing on the sidelines applauding them because it's in their financial interest to applaud them.
Speaker 8: So yes, it seems like no matter how bad the president is, the first lady is worse. You got you know, Hillary Clinton pushing healthcare control from the government, and now we've got this from Maloonia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. And one American town, says Brian Senior Systems told that they could not sing gospel songs or pray over their meals in their community center because it was a public building. Only after an extensive lawsuit. Were their rights vindicated? And of course this is not even during Trump's pandemic. Trump did that to everybody again with the pandemic.
Speaker 4: But it's a.
Speaker 2: Difference between the free exercise religion and establishing a religion. The fact that the public building doesn't make any sense at all. One child was told they couldn't give pencils to her school friends that had the word Jesus printed on them. Crying, she asked her mom, why does the school hate Jesus. Well, the answer from the mom should be, well, it does hate Jesus, but I send you there anyway.
Speaker 4: Why do you send your child to?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's like that good thing to talk to your child about why the school does in fact hate Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, out of the mouth of babes, right, These young kids get the message their religion is treated the same as a curse word. Understand that Hollywood has turned Jesus's name into a curse word. They have done it deliberately. They don't do it to Buddha, they don't do it to Muhammad. As a matter of fact, we had a Japanese friend who said is a Christian and said even in Japan. You know, people are swearing at Jesus. You know, they're not swearing by Buddha or whatever it is that they follow. You know, they use Jesus's name as a curse word. She said that was one of the key things that made her pay attention. Why are they swearing at someone that they don't believe in? Right and anyway, these children are being taught at a very early age keep your religion to yourself. It's dirty, it's bad. And so this is he goes through and he traces this to the deliberate strategy of some psychologists as well as the educational society. You just need to understand how important that is and get your kids out of that. Tim Waltz then has an emergency legislation session on gun control because it's never enough. Right, the question is when is he going to have an emergency session to stop the gender gas lighting of children which drives them insane. He's not going to do that at all. And in Minnesota, they have some of the most strict gun control laws anywhere. They are ranked as the fourteenth strictest in the nation. They have red flag laws, they have universal background checks for handgun sales. They have a concealed carry permit requirement, they have gun storage laws requirement, they have a bump stock van, and they have a ban on so called glock switches and many other things. They've enacted basically everything that they can think of, and yet they gaslight children on this gender thing and drive them nuts.
Speaker 8: So the post while everywhere it turns it into a fully automatic gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. The Pope has called for an end to the pandemic of arms. Isn't that interesting because when we had the other fake pandemic, they were trying to get into your arms. Now they're trying to take away your arms, trying to get into your actual arms, not the weapons. Interesting to see this, you know, just to understand that maybe a diocese will in some conservative areas might try to protect the kids at school, but certainly the Catholic Church is not going to do that. They're not going to have any school security or defense that's going to be there. That's the key thing. And so again another fake pandemic, just like the other pandemics. How many dozens of Christians, by the way, were slaughtered by Muslims this last week for being Christians. Does the Pope care about that. No, he ignores that. He ignores that, and he's not going to defend the children in the Catholic schools either. He announced the quote logic of weapons, Well, the logic of weapons is that you can use them to protect kids. That's the logic that he doesn't want to acknowledge.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, Phill hates all forms of logic.
Speaker 2: Thomas Massey has introduced a repeal of the Guns Free School Zones Act. I remember when this is done back in the nineties, actually it was nineteen ninety. It was done under George hw Bush. I mean we talked about it if you had a firearm within a thousand feet of a school, and you could have that. If you're driving by and you've got a pistol under your seat or something, you're violating this federal gun law. It was set up to entrap people, but it's also intimidated a lot of schools from not being able to not protect their own children. So Thomas Massey has introduced a bill to repeal the Gun Free School Zones Act of George hw.
Speaker 4: Bush.
Speaker 2: They always find these Republicans to push this stuff through, don't they able to get it through the Republican When they can't get it through with a Democrat. Gun owners America praise Thomas Massey's push, saying Congress needs to ab abandon the failed federal gunfree school policy and armed teachers who are willing to do it and are willing to get trained. I couldn't support that anymore strongly. That is absolutely the way that needs to go real quickly. We just got a couple of minutes. I want to talk about Ukraine because you've got a couple of different editorials. One of them came from Daniel mcaddams with Ron Paul Institute. Other people are saying the same thing. There can be no peace in Ukraine until Washington admits to itself that it has lost the war, that it is at war with Russia. And as Daniel McCadam says, if you are going to arm one side of a war, you can't present yourself as a neutral arbiter in order to have peace. And that's exactly what Washington is doing. Funding one side of a war between other nations nullifies the funding nations neutral. In other words, you can't pretend that you're neutral if you were giving weapons to one side in the war, which is what Trump is doing. Trump has positioned himself as arbitrator and peacemaker between two warring governments, and that's the problem Daniel McAdams of The Ron Paulins pointed out several months ago in an interview. He said, Washington, it's like having a boxing match and the referee starts punching one side, And of course Trump did punch back. After the meeting that he had with Putin, he sent more arms to Ukraine. It's been clear from the beginning to anyone that's being honest with himself, this war was never between Ukraine and Russia. There's always a war between Washington and Russia, fought by Ukrainians on their land but funded and directed by Washington. Began in twenty fourteen with the overthrow. But when Washington says this just happened, well it didn't just happen. It was something that was deliberate. And also in Syria, they tried to get the military basis that Russia had in Syria and then the one that they had in Crimea home to Russia's Black Sea Fleet for over two hundred and forty years. They are not going to give up that base. That is clearly the situation and so when you.
Speaker 4: Look at.
Speaker 2: This situation, as you said, they need to come to terms of this because Russia is gaining more territory every day if they want to do something about it. But you know, one of the things that Trump has thrown out there, as soon as he has the talks, he comes back and he throws another eight hundred and twenty five million dollars worth of arm sales to Ukraine while he's out there talking piece.
Speaker 4: He's not serious about this stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's what we've seen from Trump in one issue after the other, this difference between what he says and what he actually does, and how the two are at diometrically opposite to each other. The criminal is going to interpret this as another act of US escalation given the long range capability. These things are three three hundred and fifty extended range attack munition missiles that are part of this massive eight hundred and twenty five million dollars and it is all being done for the profits of the military industrial complex. It's going to be paid for by Denmark and Netherlands. They're going to pay for the weapons that they buy from the American arms manufacturers to keep this thing going. And finally, you have Ukraine pretending that it's got long range missiles that it developed on its own. They can go sixteen hundred miles into Russia. And yet the British presses pointed out that looks exactly like some British missiles that were done. And they just had a massive scandal involving the company that controls those missiles in Ukraine in terms of corruption. So back to the usual stuff. But that's it for today. It's all the time we've got. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get to the last group of comments here, but thank you, have a good day, see you all tomorrow. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com