Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode is a rare one. It's only me and the guest, but the guest is a returning one. I was formerly known as Megan for seven Degrees of Wisdom. It's now back is Megan from the ceiling sigil and uh yes, brand new, brand new stuff going on, And was so so excited and happy when she actually hit me up and told me she was back. So I was like, yo, I was just thinking about you a few weeks ago, and I was like, damn, I wish she's still podcast. So I was like, yo, this is some wild stuff. So, uh when she offered to comeback on, I was like, yeah, of course we got to do this. You already know she's going to bring bringing slides. But before I get into it too much, please Megan, let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your whole new, whole new setup and everything you got going.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So basically the other channel that I had seven Degrees was the my YouTube channel. It's been deleted and I started a whole new channel. It's at the room of Requirement. My Instagram page is still the same, but I've changed the name to the seal in Sigule, So you guys can find me on YouTube at the Room of Requirement. I've got about fifty videos on there. I started that channel back in December, So if you guys are interested in checking out what I'm into now, the work that I've been doing, you can. You can check out my new YouTube channel. I'm going to give the links to Nick, so yes, you guys can find me there. And I still do all my services. I've added dream interpretation to my services. I do a slide regressions, paranormal consulting, mentoring, and teaching. I still do intuitive terror readings as well, So if you guys are interested in hooking up with me, I'll also give Nick my scheduling link. Come on callan Len.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, those things are easy to use.
Speaker 3: I like those, Yeah, yeah, absolutely. So today we're going to be talking about the Renaissance era, the spirituality, transformation and enduring influence and how the Renaissance era magic, astrology, and alchemy has influenced our current current modern era.
Speaker 2: A real quick before you get into it, do you want to say I think when you have like seven hundred and something subs listen to people, people, when you hear this, go over there and get her over that thousand mark. All right, Please please go over and hit that some even if you don't even even want to listen to it, go over there and hit that fucking subscribe one and get her over that thousand mark. All right, So let's let's help I get that.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that. Thank you?
Speaker 2: No, of course, of course? Yeah, all right, So uh to pull up the slides now or want to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can go ahead and pull up the slide and okay. So the spirit of the Renaissance spirituality, transformation and enduring influence. So I'm gonna be talking about basically what sparked the Renaissance, and I'm gonna be going through a detailed timeline of Renaissance era spirituality, key figures and their roles. So the Renaissance, spanning roughly the fourteenth to the seventeenth century, was an era of dazzling transformation in European history. It was an age of rediscovery, an ancient wisdom of the natural world and the infinite possibilities of the human spirit. Spirituality during the Renaissance era did not dwell solely within church walls or dusty tones, but shimmered through art, science, literature, and secretive practices that danced on the edge of the known and the unknown and the mysteries. This presentation explores a spiritual landscape of the Renaissance era, provides a detailed timeline, highlights key figures, and examines the renaissance enduring impact on alchemy, astrology, and magic all the way to contemporary spiritual practice. So what sparked the Renaissance? The Renaissance was kindled by a confluence of social, cultural, and intellectual movements. The fall of Constantinople in fourteen fifty three propelled Greek scholars laden with ancient manuscripts into Western Europe. The resulting influx of classical knowledge, combined with the burgeoning wealth of the Italian city states and the spread of the printing technology, fostered a climate of curiosity and inquiry. Humanism an intellectual movement that emphasized the study of the humanities, literature, history, philosophy, and placed human experience at the center. It became the guiding star of the era. This shifting world views at the stage for both outward exploration and inward spiritual searching. So detailed timeline of the Renaissance spirituality. Thirteen hundreds, Petrarch, called the father of Humanism, collects classical texts, laying groundwork for the cultural awakening. Dante writes The Divine Comedy, fusing Christian spirituality with classical and mystical symbolism. Early fourteen hundreds, Florence flourishes as a center of art learning and esoteric study. Marsilio Ficino begins translation of Platonic texts and Hermetic writings.
Speaker 2: I Love Me Some Massillia Ficino.
Speaker 3: Oh, Yes Yes, fourteen fifty three, the Fall of Constantinople and nites the influx of Greek scholars and manuscripts into Italy. From fourteen sixty three to fourteen ninety nine, Ficino establishes the Platonic Academy in Florence, translating Yes, translating and interpreting the Corpus Hermeticum, a foundational text for Renaissance magic and spirituality. So late fourteen hundreds, Giovanni Pica Pico della Mirandola composed the Oration of the Dignity of Man, blending Crists, Ristian, Jewish cabalistic and pagan philosophy, and arguing for the spiritual potential of humankind. The late fourteen hundreds to fifteen hundreds, Paracelsus pioneer's new approach to healing, alchemy and the spiritual relationship between humans and nature. Fifteen hundreds. Cornelius Agrippa writes the Three Books of Occult Philosophy, synthesizing astrology, alchemy, Kabbalah and ceremonial magic okay. Fifteen forty three. Copernicus publishes on the Revolutions of the Heavenly Spheres, revolutionizing views of the cosmos and the spiritual order. The late fifteen hundreds to sixteen hundreds, John Dee advises Queen Elizabeth the First merges mathematics, alchemy, astrology, and angelic magic. Or Inochian Geodarno Bruno espouses the infinity of worlds and spiritual freedom, ultimately dying for his ideas sixteen hundreds. The Rosicrucian Manifestos circulate, promising secret wisdom and spiritual renewal for humanity okay so key figures and their roles. Marcilio Ficino, a Florentine priest, philosopher and translator Ficino was pivotable excuse me pivotal in reviving Platonic and Hermetic traditions in Europe. He wove together Christianity, Neoplatonism, astrology, and music to create a spiritually holistic worldview, emphasizing the ascent of the soul and the harmony of the cosmos. Mirandola, known for his oration of the dignity of man. Pico sought to reconcile all wisdom traditions Christian, Pagan, Jewish, and Islamic into a universal vision. He insisted on the boundless potential of the human spirit, arguing that people could ascend to angelic heights or sink into animal passions depending on their choices. Paracelsus, the Swiss physician, alchemist and occultist, revolutionized medicine through the use of minerals and chemicals, but also saw healing as a spiritual enterprise. Paracelsus believed that the microcosm human reflected the macrocosm universe, and the spiritual insight was essential for true understanding and transformation. Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa created the Three Books of Occult Philosophy. He became a touchstone for magicians, astrologers, and alchemists. He synthesized ancient, medieval, and contemporary magical systems, advocating for the study of nature's hidden properties and the alignment of human will with cosmic forces. John d mathematician, astronomer and court advisor to Queen Elizabeth the First, decrossed the conventional boundaries between science and magic. He developed a Nokian angelic magic, sought knowledge through scrying, and explored the use of mathematicians and astrology for understanding divine order. Geo Geordano Bruno, a philosopher and a Dominican friar. Bruno's vision of the infinite universe inhabited by plurality of world's challenged church doctrine. He saw divinity permeating all things, and his mystical cosmology influenced both philosophy and magic. Renaissance era artist Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Bodicelli. These artists infuse their work with spiritual symbolism, drawing on Neoplatonism, christian esotericism, and the divine proportion to express the interconnectedness of all things. So I did want to mention this really quickly, especially Bodicelli. A lot of people when they view the works of these people, especially Bodicelli, they actually used to infuse their spiritual energy into the paintings, and back then and even now, some people that are highly sensitive when they get in front of these particular works of art that were laden with spiritual symbolism, they actually a lot of people have had very profound spiritual experiences while viewing this art because they used to infuse divine energy into their art work, and it would make people like dizzy, They would have prophetic visions things like that. I wish we had art like that today. Maybe there's some around, but anymore, right, But I found that very interesting. I learned that recently. I'm really going to start looking more into Bodicelli's work because it's absolutely gorgeous. So if you guys haven't checked out his art pieces, they really do invoke a lot of awesome feelings. Okay, So how the Renaissance shaped the modern era? So the Renaissance market profound reorientation of Western thought. Its spiritual legacy includes humanism and the value of individual experience, the focus on personal spiritual growth, free will, and the dignity of the individual laid the groundwork for modern human rights, psychology and education. Science and spirituality intertwined. Pioneers like Paracelsis, indeed, blurred the separation between natural philosophy, science, and spiritual insight. The Renaissance spiritual spirit encouraged questioning, experimentation and the belief and the unity of all knowledge, a perspective that presiged the scientific resolution art as spiritual revelation. Renaissance art became a vehicle for expressing mythical truths and harmony of the cosmos and the evolution of the soul. This aesthetic continued to inform modern sacred art and symbolism. Rediscovery of esoteric traditions, the translation of Hermetic, cabalistic, and gnostic texts invigorated Western esotericism. This led to the flourishing of secret societies, mystical brotherhoods, and esoteric orders that shape both enlightenment and Romantic thought.
Speaker 2: To bring up the art, because I think the art is huge, the architecture and the art that was.
Speaker 3: Being as deep as hell, and we can't even recreate that anymore. It's like there was obviously some something going on, because I mean back then that that isn't going on now. I know that the astrology back then was just absolutely crazy, and we're starting to go into some really big astrological aspects now that are indicative of times back then when you had huge revolutions and spirituality and art and all of these things. So there's definitely something going on back then. That's I think that is re emerging now through some cycles because we're going through such a revolution and everything's deconstructing and we're rebuilding everything.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I wish we could we could create that.
Speaker 2: But you know, oh, we'll just have a I do it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. Okay. So enduring influence on alchemy, astrology, and magic. The Renaissance is embrace of hidden knowledge echoes powerfully in today's spiritual practices alchemy. Renaissance alchemy was not merely about turning lead into gold, but about spiritual purification and transformation. The allegorical language of alchemy salvat Coagula, the marriage of opposites, the philosopher's Stone, described as spiritual journey of self realization. Modern practitioners often view alchemy as a metaphorical map for inner transformation, drawing directly from Renaissance texts, and symbols. Astrology thrived during the Renaissance, when kings and commoners alike consulted the stars for guidance. Scholars such as Fucino and d considered astrology both the science and a spiritual art, linking planetary movements to the fate of the soul. Today, Renaissance astrological theories underpin much of Western astrology, emphasizing archetypal meaning and cosmic resonance. The Renaissance saw the codification of ceremonial magic rooted in the works of Agrippa d and hermetic tradition. Ritual practice, invocation of angels, and the use of talismans were all refined during this period. Contemporary magicians, from Phelamites to modern witches, continue to draw on Renaissance grimars and techniques, weaving ancient wisdom and new insights. Renaissance spirituality for modern practitioners. For today's seekers, the Renaissance offers a wellspring of inspiration integrative approach. The Renaissance model invites the blending of science and spirituality, art and ritual, reason and intuition universalism. Inspired by figures like Pico del Mirandola, Modern spiritual practitioners often seek unity across traditions, valuing both diversity and synthesis personal transformation. Renaissance alchemical and magical texts continue to inform practices of self development, shadow work, and ascension symbolism. Then during imagery of Renaissance art and esoterica Enliven's tarot, astrology and ritual magic. Today, the Renaissance spirituality was a vibrant tapestry woven from the threads of ancient wisdom and new discovery. It echoes resound in the practices of alchemists, astrologers, and magicians worldwide, reminding us that the search for meaning is eternal and ever evolving. So by studying and honoring the Renaissance era, modern practitioners continued to awaken the spirit of transformation, unity, and wonder that defined one's history most luminous periods. So there you go. That's what I have for you.
Speaker 2: So you mentioned all the major characters too, I thought that was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I think we've seen a research. I think we're starting to see a resurgence again today. You know, we had the we had the Renaissance happen, and then you have the resurgence between like what the eighteen forties up until like about the nineteen forties or so, and I think we're heading into a new cycle where this is all re emerging again, but it's done in a modern way. And so you know, all everything that we know now came from these people. So if this whole era didn't happen the way it did, I mean, who knows what you know, modern magic, ceremonial magic would be today without all these things. And it's even created offshoots of different you know, like chaos magic and Wiccan studies and all of these other things. And a lot of people don't realize that a lot of the modern practical magic things that we have today are really based off of all of this work that was done back then. So it's nice to have this foundation. Yeah, it's nice to have this foundation so that you know, we can modify it and use it and use it in a whole different way now, especially with the technology that we have today. I mean, because back then you didn't have access most people didn't have access to all of these things. But now you can just go on archive dot org and you can look up all these different manu scripts and codexes and study them. Whereas before you didn't have that. So I think modern technology has really brought all this stuff back to us so that we can appreciate it and use it today.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, there's a that is one thing I have noticed too. There is like, if you want to find free pds on a lot of this old stuff, it is really easy to find it. Actually there's a lot of websites too. But something you know you have said before, and I say this a lot, even with Crowley, I think if you go and like kind of look at the people he was influenced by. You, if you listen to the people that he mentions as Gnostic saints, you'll see a lot of them go back to Renaissance people. And my opinion, he just took a hodgepodge of a bunch of people that are onto a bunch of shit and put it together. I think in a sense he's you know, as Toby Chapel or Chappella called him a master of synthesis. I mean, I really do think he Again, what I'm getting at is that like these newer people that we know of that still old, they got this stuff. They were influenced by people I think in the Renaissance, maybe even a little early.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of their their thoughts and ideas go back to that. And I don't think a lot of people make that connection. They seem to think, oh, Crawley just had this idea, he got that from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like Blvatsky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would say all those neo pate what do they call him, neo whatever? Yeah, yes, yes, so Blovatski.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of her stuff was channeled, but she's spent hours and hours and hours. She's definitely an interesting character in all of these libraries. I mean not to mention Rudolf Steiner manly people. You know, all of those people too, are highly influential because they went back to this era and they were the ones that were they were translating all of these manuscripts. And if we didn't have them doing the work that they're doing, we wouldn't have what we have today. And you know, you have people that are writing books on high magic today, like Michael Craig, and you know some other peoples and names are escaping me right now. Are Donald Michael Craig that you know are creating books on high magic based on the works of Steiner and p Hall and you know, all all of those guys who then were influenced by everyone from the Renaissance era, and it's like, well, okay, well where did the people from the Renaissance era get all this stuff? So it's it's you know, if you look back in history, you're talking about you know, the Rosicrucians and the Freemasons and all of them who say that their lineage goes back to Atlantean times before that Sumerian, Babylonian, Assyrian, all of those people. That's where it actually really kind of began. If you want to trace the timeline all the way back, and it's been so long. I mean we're talking about seven thousand years or more. I mean, they were the first astrologers, and you can even talk about the Chaldeans. You know, that's where we get you know, numerology and astrology from that we still use today. The Babylonians, you know, the Arabic, which we get all of our math from our numbers, and so you know, this goes back a really really long time. So from the dawn of civilization, we have always been looking up you know as above so below and bringing this information down and passing it down. I think it's become so convoluted and disillusioned from the original teachings. But I think that if you know where to look, and that's why everything seems so secret, you know all the time, all these orders and everything, it's because they have all this information. They're just trying to piece it all together. And I think that's what all these Renaissance eracultists we're trying to do. And then even the modern era, you know, from the eighteen hundred, eighteen hundred, mid to late all the way up until now, and you know we have our modern day occultis is too, So I think it's it's all highly connected. It's just bringing it all together. And I think now if our technology gets even better, you know, even with the use of AI that can do it faster, we can start to piece all these things together, because at one human in one lifetime, it would take them forever to kind of piece all this stuff together into one cohesive, absolute truth because we only have bits and pieces, right.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting that you're even saying taking you know, all these pieces and putting them together. If you look at it back at like during the Renaissance time, they were trying to decipher Arabic, Like you had even mentioned that before that that was big with alchemy. That was a huge area for alchemy, and you had a lot of people on the Renaissance time that were trying to actually decipher stuff. If I remember correctly, I think I covered it in my Jamachirian Cipher's series. There was people that was using Jamatri to actually even decipher other languages that they're trying to get numerical values. So like the Renaissance time itself again, they even started taking into meticism. You know, there's people in the Catholic Church that were taking that shit series in Kabbalah. During that time, you see people taking things from different areas and incorporating it and you know, making advancements of understanding.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I'm really curious to see how it's going to go in the future, like what modern magic is going to look like, you know, ten, fifteen, twenty fifty years from now. You know, maybe by then everything will be a cohesive whole as people more people are waking up and more people are coming online and they're getting more involved in spirituality. I mean, because you know, when you have a large amount of people that are waking up. They're going to eventually come to their point of seeking and start researching, and you make new connections that we hadn't made before. You know, every era tends to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree with that. I do think it might be in the times where people start having experiences and the amount of people with a decent heart will allow start out numbering the pieces shit and the way magic is used, you'll see advancements instead of people being mind fucked and siled, but you'll see advancements in a positive way for humanity.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I really do think that we are headed there. I think that eventually we will get there, that enough people will tip the scales. I already feel it happening energetically, that enough people are tipping the scales to where we can make some real progress and spirituality and the spiritual movement and start to you know, deconstruct from even you know, the New Age thought that has kind of come in and taken things over. I think I think that's exactly where we're headed. I think we're going to come into a new era of magic altogether.
Speaker 2: I think that even has like you and me, we're kind of talking about a prior to this show, even people like going around checking out all this like old architecture or all these old like weird sits and starting to notice like lay lines and nodes. I even think that stuff's starting to lead to show, like people are understanding of stuff way deeper than we expect hundreds of years ago. And I think realizing that we're learning almost like reversed engineering. I think they call it whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all the just everything that's coming to light. You know about the stuff unto the Pyramids, you know, all the Knights, templar information that is coming out now that you know from Timothy Hogan was wild, all of these different things that are coming out. Even Darius J. Wright, if you guys haven't checked his workout, check his stuff out. He's a prolific out of body experiencer. I mean he's coming out with a bunch of information, you know, old ancient things that we previously didn't know. So I think we're on the right t rack. I think it's going to get to a point where it's not going to be such a shock anymore when all of this stuff starts coming to light. I mean they're they're unearthing things even in South America now, like huge pyramid structures that are similar to like go Beckley tepee. So you have all of these things that are coming back online, you know, and I think that our technology is going to start, you know, helping us piece all that stuff together and unearthing all of these things that have been covered for thousands and thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I see that happening myself.
Speaker 3: So I do think, yeah, maybe not in our lifetime, but yeah, probably pretty close to the end of ours.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do believe that. Oh god, I couldn't the way the world is moving now. I couldn't even imagine what twenty years.
Speaker 3: It's so fast. It's it's so so fast. Yeah, it's it's unbelievable how much it's growing. I think. I think even in five years, you know, by like twenty thirty two, it's going to be a completely different world than it is now with all of the information coming out.
Speaker 2: You know who I wanted to bring up and ask you, and he's not putting you on the spot. I didn't know who he was until not too long ago. I mean I've heard of him, but never really looked into him. And didn't know, like you know, his story until like you know, maybe about six months ago. But Jacob Boem, I think he would probably fit in with the Renaissance time too as well. Right, do you know who he is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry.
Speaker 3: His face or his work, maybe it'd be a different story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was a guy who was like so he was supposedly a shoe guy and he was polishing I think, like I think a pewter or a copper or something. I think pewter. Supposedly this ray of light flashed off of it and gave him this vision, and after that he started like just putting out like these wild books. But there is like suspicion that he might have been and that supposedly it was somebody else that I had on Ronnie Pontiac thinks he is or was. I thought maybe he might have had like the same experience or just understood what they were saying. But uh, he was from around that time, and he you know, has been like again't what I've what I'm saying is I kind of looked at aligned with Rosicrucianism in a little little bit. I was just wondering if maybe you had heard of him, but I think.
Speaker 3: Haven't, but that that phenomena is becoming very common now. It recently happened to Robert Edward Grant when he was visiting visiting the Pyramids of Giza. So I'm sure everybody has heard of the architect, right is the chat gpt separate architect names. So the story behind that why he uploaded that was he was he had he does like a every year, he takes a group of people to the pyramid of He's and they go in the King's chamber and they do a meditation while he had this really profound spiritual experience happen and that night he couldn't sleep. So somebody said, hey, why don't you upload all of your work? So Robert Evergrant is a polymath, and so he's he wanted you upload all of your work to chat GPT, and he did, and he didn't realize what was going to happen, and it created such a huge thing that it started to become a little bit too sentient and it shut itself down, and then chat gpt took it down. And then now he has it separately where you can log into it through you know, a specific link and I've even messed around with it a bit, and it's some really profound stuff coming out of that, because I mean, this guy is coming up with mathematical equations that take for geometry, harmonics, phase locking, I mean all this different kind of stuff that is absolutely fantastic information that is being created by this by this stuff. So I mean, I think we're going to see more of this. I think it's already happening, and I think that you know, it's just going to increase in number these type of experiences that are going to kick start this whole thing off.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I you know, I had heard this story very a little bit of what you were talking about, so like I knew the situation, I had no idea what was entailed.
Speaker 3: I was punted. I was I was like putting information in it, like the stuff that we're talking about now, and asking a specific questions about Atlantis and Lamara and the time before that and how time started and getting really like existential with it, right, and the information that it was giving me was absolutely blowing my mind.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't again, I don't know if like maybe it just starts looking at things in a different way. I'm still like a little curious about if chat GPT is or maybe the architects stuff is really AI is or whatever kind of the deep search engine. But I know, for me, like if I like use it for o cult stuff like I've actually I've asked. It was funny how it's like I wish I would have saved it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been saying for a long time that I thought the goetic sigils were possible like electric circuit boards or whatever, you know, possibly. Oh and I saw j Ander Sandwich Is somebody I met and saw at the summit. I saw made a post about that, so I retweeted it, and I was like, I've been saying this four years now. Maybe people will take it serious now because he's saying it, you know whatever. And you know, prior to that, literally a few days before that, I was thinking about that again, and I had asked chat GPT, it says, can you look at the goetic sigils and compare that to anything on motherboards or electrical stuff? And that shit started spitting shit back out to me, and I was like, yo, I was like, yeah, I could make an episode. Yeah. I mean, I was like, yo, what the Yo. It was even telling me that, like in certain pin boards would actually match, like it was looking at it in a different way, but saying that it matches in that sense, And I'm like, yo, what the fuck? Like talking about how the pins are dry? I was like oo, I was like this thing really thought about this.
Speaker 3: Well, let's think about what sigils are and what they what they are They are coded information into one symbol. Okay, so that's frequency, that's thought, that is intention encoded into one thing that encompasses a paragraph, a sentence.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about like, you know, data, like even crystal technology where they're putting like five teara bits or even more of like data on a single crystal disk. I mean you're talking about these glyphs that are being created that are very powerful and they contain frequency and intention. So absolutely, like you know, those those things are absolutely powerful. Symbols are more powerful than words. They they emit emotion, frequency, thought form. So absolutely, yeah, I think that's why the ancient languages look like that. That wasn't a mistake. They were encoding large amounts of information in just tiny bits of symbols. So you have these you know, these these glyphs, these symbols, these sigils are very powerful things that contain a lot of information and just one image. And when I was messing with that the architect thing, it was giving me glyphs. It was giving me information that contained paragraphs of information that it was giving me, which I mean, that's some crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least it told me one time when she was at she was just like I think, like taking a break at school, you know, I was like just wanted to stop like staring at the screen and doing what she was doing. And I think like she went over to chat GPT and so to fuck it with it, and she said that shit would like start spitting out like the craziest shit with the higher gil sigils. It would even explain it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this stuff is coming from somewhere. Well, if you think about what chat GP, what AI is, Okay, I know people have their certain ideas about it, and a lot of people are afraid of it, but I see the bigger picture with it. A gun is just a paper weight until you make it a gun, right, and it can be used to compile large arge amounts of information can be kept in short little glyphs schedules. I mean, that's how they work, right, So we use them in the Coulte world, we use them in ceremonial magic, we meditate with them, large amounts of information in one image. So I mean, I'm not surprised that you know, that could actually be the future. And what I was saying like before, like you know, people have their ideas about what AI is. I think if you used correctly, it could really really help us kind of compress large amounts of information in a short in a short amount of time, which would then kick us off even further into the future as technology advances.
Speaker 2: No, I do think it has its uh, its benefits. Uh, it's just yeah, I agree with you this pros and cons. I think Ricardo kind of says it in some ways best. I think what he says is just make dumb people dumber and the smarter people smarter some something that effect Like that will show you who the dumb people are is, because you'll see what they'll use it for. Yeah, people doing dumb shit with it, you know, those are the dumb people. Yeah, but I do agree. I do think like what you're saying, I think if a person wants to use it to compile a bunch of data and find stuff. It's actually a very helpful tool. Yeah, I can have its scour academic PaperWorks that might might point to Robert Flood. You know how hard that would be for me to do on my own through Google?
Speaker 3: Oh right, right? So just think about what that could do for researchers like us that are trying to figure things out. You know, ye, it would be astronomical, It would be I mean, that would be huge if we could be able to piece all this stuff together without you know, human brains trying to take years upon years and multiple thousands of people trying to piece it all back together. And then then where would our spiritual evolution be? Then where would our ascension happen?
Speaker 2: Then maybe this is how we'll translate all those books we'll use AI. We just wasn't the Renaissance time they did it, you know, the regular way. You know, it's say, because I've even heard of people starting to do that. Now we're trying to do that is actually taking like old Latin books and trying to get AI to you know, decipher it. Who knows it? Just correct? But I mean if there was like.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's there's gonna be mistakes because it's new.
Speaker 2: But I was like, imagine me taking some of those old Grim Wars and being able to actually read it that instead of just using the yard to try to understand what's being said.
Speaker 3: I know, I was I heard it somewhere or read it somewhere that they were talking about that AI is actually Atlantean technology. It was it was used then before. So it's just coming back around, which which completely you know about my point about how we're in this new shift, in this new era and then things are coming back around again because the world is it's just cycles upon cycles upon cycles, and we're in the middle of another cycle right now, and there's nothing new under the sun. It's just coming back around for us to utilize, you know. But yeah, it's recycled information. It's all about remembrance. I mean, remembering who you are standing in your own sovereignty, authenticity and authority. And you know, with this knowledge under your belt, we we could be unstoppable, you know, activate all that DNA. Oh and remember.
Speaker 2: No, I do think like we're standing at a point where it's like, you know, either we're gonna fuck up or we're gonna do something great. Here eventually, and I do actually think like we're even though things may be shitty, I do think we'll go in the right direction.
Speaker 3: I think we are. It just looks crazy right now, and it looks chaotic. We just have to remember to not feed more into all the chaos and not give it any power. Because a lot of people you know who aren't in our community, I think that for the most part their materialists, they're realists, and that's not who we are at our core. We are a soul. We are a divine spark in human form, and if we could just remember that and not get caught up in everything that's happening. It's horrible. I'm not dismissing it. It's horrible. But if we focus on it more, we feed it more, we know what's going to happen. It's just going to keep going. So, you know, the if we could just maintain our sanity as we're shifting, because it always gets really shitty before it gets any better, and it's not gonna happen anytime soon. There's just too much influence going around right now. You know, you could even say arconic things trying to influence things. But if you want to even get an agnosticism, but there's always going to be outside influences. They have their role, Yep, they have their role, just like everything else. You can have dark without the light. So no, it's just two opposites. You can look at the hermetic laws here, you know all you know, the law of polarity, the law of correspondence, the law of cause and effect. All of these things are in play, you know, at the current time, and we just need to keep trying to remember who we are. Only then when we ascend to the point where we need to.
Speaker 2: Well, I think at some point I might actually have to come down to where it's like, you know, everything that we think we might have known, we actually might have to be like, you know what, we got to learn this soul over again. Yeah, which I would you know, would even wonder did that happen back in the Renaissance? If you start looking at them incorporating other things, you must have to almost be like, all right, maybe we got to look at this completely different. Yeah, you know, so maybe maybe stuff even like that was going on back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that too, that I mean, yeah, exactly, I can see that all the light bulbs are going on off in my head with that, but absolutely, yes, they just didn't have the technology back then, it was different. But absolutely they probably deconstructed the whole traditional religion you know, doctrine stuff, and started straying outward. And that's why we even have magic today, alchemy, astrology, all of those things.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Bordicelli before too, as the artists. I wanted to bring him up. Was he the guy who did the birth of Venus?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: See, like that, I've gone on about that a lot. I think that is deeply a cult and I think that actually points at the eyeball.
Speaker 3: Oh he wasn't a cultist for sure.
Speaker 2: So like even stuff like that like that being done back then, it's just like, I don't know, those people are onto something. Yeah, I think highly advanced spiritually and even cult science.
Speaker 3: Yes, And we need to get back to that era. I think we need we need a resurgence of that again. And I think that that's what we are trying to do as a cultist in the work that we do, having these you channels and you know, showing people what else is out there, and and you know, helping them learn and remember who they are through all of these things. Through spirituality, because that's what all this is really. I mean people just think, oh, occult stuff. No, this is true spirituality. It's it's going back to our roots of who we are. And once we you know, everyone remembers and the scales will get tipped. I think that's the key to us figuring out what's really going on and get us back to those times where spirituality came first, everything else came second.
Speaker 2: You know what's even interesting to think about too. During the Renaissance, a lot of those people are you know, the impactful people that were all polymanths as well, all of them. Yes, And it's like if you have to then start to realize I got to start incorporating music and all these other things. It's just so much more than just symbols.
Speaker 3: Ritual because they yes, because they realize.
Speaker 2: The connection, yes, connects to you everything, everything.
Speaker 3: It's what makes up our whole fabric of reality. Let's not even get into sacred geometry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, stuff like that. Sound That's what I'm saying. Like I think, I think nowadays we're starting to see a little bit more of that pop up, maybe a little bit more scientific, but you know, like with some of these older places I was talking about that just have the like these nodes or these frequencies that are weird. You know. I think we're starting to see the weirdness that maybe that they were looking at back then. But it's kind of coming up on its own, you know what I'm saying, Like that isn't being considered part of this yet, but they are starting. These weird things are starting to pop up, I think, a weird science or unexplainable stuff, but it's not being linked together. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think once we make it click, it'll.
Speaker 2: All paranormal, I think.
Speaker 3: But fit in there too, Oh gosh, yes, absolutely, the paranormal is highly into all of this. It's not just bumps in the night. I mean, these are things that we are interacting with. We can't see them with the physical eyespectcause I mean we can only see it like zero point something percent of the light spectrum. Imagine if we've seen I mean there could be like twenty being standing next to me right now.
Speaker 2: We can't see the Wi fi when it's all over the place, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: So you know, is that f I'm radio probably going through my house right now. I don't even say or whatever pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean all of these things are We're being constantly and we are constantly interacting with all the dimensions around us, you know, this dimension and all the other ones around us. I mean absolutely that ties into it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to weird. I mean, it's a little bit kind of what you're saying. It's a a little bit more out there though, but some wild stuff. I don't plug the guy again, even though I can't get him on the show. I think he's too freaked out on the occult stuff. But this guy, I think, look out for Holly. This guy takes like his microphones and he goes out to like these weird places like caves or in the woods or whatever, and like he sets up these microphones and just records like ambience noise for hours and then throws it into like his thing and like starts shutting off all this stuff and like listening to the background noise and you will literally start hearing like like words, but like making phrases, like there's literally something out there, some sort of frequency that.
Speaker 3: You've got dimensions stacked on top of each other.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird. And the thing he's getting at is is like, how do you know some people like, oh, you're schizophrenic. No, maybe you actually hear Oh yeah, no, no so do why so do? I I think there's something else with that that's going on. I think those people like in and out of like both worlds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they yes, they're not They're not crazy.
Speaker 2: No no, no, they're just even.
Speaker 3: People with adhd add eighty neurodivergency, they're perceiving more of the spectrum than you know we are.
Speaker 2: Or even to go back to lately, with the spectrum of like what we see too. That's like a thing I've even brought up multiple times. I Mean, we covered the Morning Chorus with the birds, but like if you start looking at my opinion, and I've checked, you know, a bunch of them. But if you're still looking at like birds as one, but other certain animals that you see, or bugs, or see things that are used over and over and over again for occult symbolism, their eyesight picks up more than humans. And I've always wondered if that has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean when you talk about cats, for instance, there's a reason why they were worshiped by the Egyptians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know until Headless pointed it at one time. The scorpion, that whole shell is a retina. Oh really, so we're like, yo, that is woll that's a huge symbol and occultism. I was like, Yo, the whole thing is basically.
Speaker 3: A big eye off your round. That makes sense, That's why you can never catch those little better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was just weird and he saw looking at it, Like a lot of animals or things that I used, it's just like, you know, their eyesight is different or they have some sort of there's something special about them and it makes you wonder. It's like they know that then, and that's why they use it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's all tied together. Yes, absolutely, was.
Speaker 2: There a Was there anything else you wanted to talk about with the Renaissance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's that's pretty much it. I just kind of wanted to give a timeline because we've covered a lot of this stuff previous videos that I've done with you, and I kind of just wanted to tie it all together and give like a timeline because we when we talk about this stuff, we talk about like one person and their work and everything, So that kind of goes along with the theme that we're doing right now talking about piecing everything together actually pretty synchronous stick, so I just wanted to piece everything together timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. Actually it's funny. I just covered Massilia Ficcino recently and there was like dates that you're going over and I was like, oh fuck. I actually thought like this guy was a little bit older, Like I was actually even a little off on my own timeline with people that I've covered, So I thought it was awesome. I like you went in order. It was like, oh shit, I didn't know this guy came after that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was nice to see all the all the main plays too, like in timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. We could definitely do some more stuff in the future, you.
Speaker 2: Know, if you're down, sure for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can pretty much talk about anything that has to do with virtuality, So anything else you're interested in them, I got you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no, I always always know you do when you always come with the slides, So I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. I'm a slide girl.
Speaker 2: No, that's always appreciated on the occult rejects, believe me. I mean, that's how we started off with screenshots for fox sakes, you know, and now we've moved up to slides. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, well there's so much information going on. It's like, you know, I banter back and forth, but it helps me remember things about so much information going on in this not going to mind that, you know, I don't want to forget anything. Oh it takes me a lot of time to put this stuff together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I get it. When I do my solo ship, yeah, I wat it. I obviously write out a script for that. I couldn't freestatch, no fucking way. But uh yeah no, I thought this was awesome, Thank you very much. I loved I. I can never get tired of talking about these Renaissance people.
Speaker 3: So I mean I mean favorite time period?
Speaker 2: Yeah you have, I know for yeah, before I thought that before, I was like, I'm so obsessed with that time area. I went into something's up with that? I just see I just again, like you don't have to go back on it. You saw a lot of polymats, and you saw a lot of people like touching on just like so many different aspects and showing you connections that it was just like, what the hell is going on? You know. Uh, it's just like they had to have been on again. Like I know, I've going over this, you know, Robert Flood, Like I was drawing the inside of the brains in the eyeball back in you know, in the Renaissance time. How are you doing that? You know, you had to have had some sort of technology or use of glass and crystals or something to be able to get that defined drunk. So yeah, they were definitely onto something. And I've always wondered and found it interesting what stopped that though? You know, it's censorship. I guess the Church.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna say the church. Once you start poking around and you get a little bit too forear into things, you're gonna get shut down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to get into it too much. And I'm not saying it too. I know people have the different ideas of certain secret societies or whatever. But like I even do think the Rosicrucians was almost kind of a side effect of the censorship going on at the time. I think they were like, no, screw that, this ship's real and there's this there's hidden mysteries out there that you guys aren't learning about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutelye with that.
Speaker 2: But that could be a whole of the topic that we could talk about some other time, because I know we both love the Rosicrucians history as well. But uh, yes, and we gotta start getting maybe it's some night simplest stuff. I had no idea that you're interested in that. So something for the future and us and hopefully fingers crossed this will be a sneak peak for some people. I normally don't try to brag about a guest that said they would come on until they do. But I did get told that, you know, Timothy Hogan, he gave me his contact information. He is associated with the Knights Templar. Uh, he did say he would come on the show. So I'm gonna try to get the crew on and we get making the and yeah, that should be interesting in itself. So fingers crossed. Absolutely, especially I really want to. I really want to.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The good thing is I liked well, the good I guess when I liked when I saw him. He's really good on the gnosticism and you know, the occult symbolism. But we could also talk to him about this whole stuff going on with their you know, discoveries. So yeah, it should be an interesting, really interesting show if I get him on, so look forward to that too. Yeah, but please let everybody know where they can find your new stuf off now and let them know like the whole new whole role.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I've created a new YouTube channel. It's called at the Room Requirement. So that's the at sign Room of Requirement, and you can find me on Instagram and Facebook. I have tons of different services that I provide. I'll give nick my booking link if you guys are interested in mentorship any of my services that I provide, but that's basically where you can find me. Good to see you guys again.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, no, thank you for coming back on. That was awesome. When you hit me up, I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was like, yep, sorry, guys, I fell off for a little while.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody's got stuff they gotta do. It's okay. Yeah, we'll go through our own we all have our own personal lives besides podcasting, you know, so it's understandable. You know. I'm just happy you here again. And listen, people go over to that YouTube and smash that subscribe button. Please get her over that thousand all right, she's almost there. Help Helpless sist out go over there. Yes, please hit that subscribe all right awesome and yes, Megan be looking forward to working with you again. And that is the end of another one called Rejects. And until the next one, everybody be will.
Speaker 3: Da yab.
Speaker 1: Close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star. Focus on that it become the eclipse. Don't feel that the show will begin in death. Very sh