Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the Todd Hermit Show. Story number one, thank you ged Vance for the phrase of the century. Does anyone in the media actually hear themselves? Story number two? Senator Tom Tillis worships a false temple and in a false temple often. And story number three if you suck at singing. Even if you do suck at it, God still wants to hear you. Wait. That means me too. I used to be able to sing. We were just talking about that. We'll discuss all of this with the help of Visible. If you're a small to medium sized business owner, there's a secret your bank does not want you to know about corporate credit, the real kind that can protect your personal assets. The website is gobisible dot com. And thank you God Almighty for the opportunity to do this.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved. But big pharma, technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the hind mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. Kristin Welker likes to put herself on display. I mean she's a journalist ish person. She's not. She's an entertainer, a news info provider, a news food like a cheese food. You know, the type of cheese who spray on things like the ron po peel hair. What do they got the labels messed up and they actually put the spray on hair and the cheese. And wouldn't eOne know? Would you actually know the difference. Kristen Welker had a concern about cost related to our military. She was talking with President Trump, big beautiful parade, a military parade.
Speaker 3: Sure, we have the greatest military people.
Speaker 4: Peanuts compared to the value of doing it. We have the greatest missiles in the world, we have the greatest submarines in the world. We have the greatest army tanks in the world. We have the greatest weapons in the world, and we're going to celebrate it.
Speaker 1: That's a fascinating question for journalists to ask, and it's a good question for a journalist to ask or a news food provider. It's not a question they ask only what it has to do with our military. And we could prove this with one tiny little square of a tweet. And we'll do that in a second look, I can say I get torn on the topic of a big military parade because it brings to mind in North Korea and Russia. But we are in North Korea, Russia were the United States of America. I think President Trump legitimately loves our troops. I think he legitimately wants to honor them. And since the military has been so honored by the previous people who ran Joe Biden, time to do that, you know, I would honor anyone who's served, particularly people like my friend Tim Kroukshank, founder and CEO Bone Frog Coffee. Tim was a three time it was a Navy seal three times deployed on our behalf as a medic to the seal teams, so not only seeing combat, but going in helping his fallen seal buddies, comrades friends. That's why it's called bone Frog. If you look at the bag, there is an image of a fallen frog. That's a frogman down. That's what it means to Tim. When you purchase Bone Frog, ten percent of proceeds go to the Navy Seal Foundation. And that's all a great story. But what about the coffee. Well, Tim didn't know how to make coffee, so he hooked up with a coffee mentor guy named Dave Stewart. Dave has a bit of a resume. He started Seattle's Best Coffee, which became so good and so successful that Starbucks was forced to purchase it. It's still better coffee. By the way. He mentors Tim's team. He even makes some of the hosts so go and honor the military this way with great coffee. It's Bonefrog Coffee dot com Sace Todd used promo code Tide to get temper sent off all their products fifteen percent off subscription coffee. What will it cost? That's an interesting question for a news food provider. And here, in one tiny square ish maybe a rectangular, little tweet, we have from doze AI. Department of Education budget exploded one hundred and fifty seven percent to two hundred and sixty eight point four billion dollars zero improvement and outcomes. Five hundred and twenty one billion dollars lost yearly to government fraud, pel grant scams rampant. California colleges alone lost five million dollars plus two bots. One in four applicants were fake. One point seven trillion dollars student loan debt proves bureaucrats failed, disserved the Department of Education returned power to the states. What does it cost? What does illegal immigration cost? What did shutting down one third of our nation's economy costs? No one cared. But when it comes to a military parade, Oh yeah, we've got to make sure we talk about costs there. We are also conturned to a your dear friends the New York Times to look at this from a different perspective. New York Times reporter Eric Lipton talking about a scale we've never seen before United States, a scale of what, oh corruption, Now, pay careful attention. It's corruption like we've never seen, not even you know, like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: Let me begin with your union colleagues, publish a major investigation this week in The New York Times, where you conclude these are your awards. The firm, largely owned by a Trump family corporate entity, has a rased centuries old presidential norms, viscerating the boundary between private enterprise and government policy and a manner without precedent in modern Amareamerican history? Break that down? What are the major questions of potential corruption and conflicts of interest.
Speaker 1: So of course that question is coming from George Stephanopolis. And there was a famous article that is so so well hidden by the Google machines and just disappeared, and it was I think it was called the seventeen year Conference Call. That's George Stephanopolis while working at NBC or put me ABC. We're still having phone calls with Democrat bosses to advise them on messaging, and they're talking here about crypto And we're going to hear the great words of a New York Times reporter who wants us to know that this is corruption on a scale we've never seen before, not even over the past you know, four years and thirty years before that in the Senate.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is a nation that we've always had campaign fundraising where people are taking donations, but these donations are going to their political causes. What we've never seen before at this scale in modern American history, or really in American history overall. As a president who is effectively, through his sons, owns businesses that are personally profiting off of regulatory decisions that he's making, and the conflicts of interest here are just you know, the word, we don't like to use too much in Washington among reporters is unprecedented, But these truly are unprecedented. And he is, you know, appointing the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission at the same time as the sec is shutting down investigations of some of his business partners. He pardons a crypto executive named Arthur Hayes, who is an investor in one of the companies that's partnered with with World Liberty Financial. He's offering two hundred and twenty people the right to come and have dinner with him at his golf course in Virginia at the.
Speaker 1: Same unprecedented, not in any way unprecedented. Of course, we could simply turn to the Biden crime family. President Trump is president, his family gets to be involved in business. I think the crypto coin is a bad look. I think the Trump coin is a bad look. I said it a long time ago. It's a bad look. But the pretense that this is unprecedented, please go and look up the net worth of the Obamas, Please go find the product they created, or better yet, the Biden family, and they're fifty billion, or pardon me, fifty million dollars. Do they hear themselves. Does anybody in the media hear themselves? Christian Walker, what will it cost a lot less than the Department of Education? Fraud? This guy. We've never seen the son of a president benefit from any decisions made in office before. Do you hear yourselves? Story number two? So Senator Tom Tillis is a well I was gonna say Republican. No, that's fair. He's a professional Republican. He'll do whatever the Republican Party wants done, or more specifically, what is ow want done. He's from North Carolina, which is a pretty conservative state, and he's not going to confirm He says he's not going to vote to confirm Ed Martin. This is President's Trump's choice to be the US attorney for the district courts in Washington, d C. In and around Washington, d C. So he has his reasons. I want you to hear his reasons out of fairness. He explains this that these are really, really, really tight principles for Tom Tillis, because you know what he you know what, he's law and order. He is law and order. He will not abide anything that's not law and order.
Speaker 6: He is I don't believe he's been in advanced to the markup and I'm met with mister Martin. He seems like a good man. Most of my concerns related to January sixth, and he built a compelling case on some of the fifteen twelve prosecutions that were probably heat of the moment, bad decisions. But where we probably have a difference is I think anybody that breached the perimeter should have been in prison for some period of time, Whether thirty days or three years is debatable. But I have no tolerance for anybody who entered the building on January the sixth.
Speaker 1: So who entered his temple, That's what he's saying. I believe God has worked through President Trump to show the nation that that's a temple to them. Some trust in charits and horses, others in every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. And that man is saying it's our temple. Well, how could it make such ridiculous claim. Well, let's see, this guy voted to confirm Merk Garland, who helped engineer a mass invasion of America the entire country. Merck Garland chose to refuse to enforce immigration law. He participated in secreting people around the country, but not into temple. Merrick Garland decided to go after Catholics for doing things like praying in what is the nomenclature women's health facilities where they're working on women's health by ending forever the health of another. Merrick Garland decided to go after them and imprison them. He never did get around to really concentrating on those people who bombs and burns health clinics that help women have babies and then care for the babies and then get job training and life training, and never got around to that. But that's a whole different temple. That's the temple of the Holy Spirit. Now, when you accept Jesus and you choose to be staved by him and treat him as your Lord and savior, you in fact make the body the temple where the Holy Spirit is stored. Now, that's all just religious stuff, and he's protecting his temple, but he's probably protecting something else that's more dear to him than even his temple, and that's his friends and his grift. And I will let Mike Benz explain that in a second. When you talk about the temple of the Holy Spirit, the temple in which the spirit lives when you accept the Lord Jesus is your Lord and savior. Of course, we're talking about our bodies, and there's plenty of ways that we've been taught to care for our bodies. When you're sick, see a doctor. Okay, let's go through that. Now you go see a doctor, they talk to an insurance company, and I can play audio after audio of doctors talking to insurance companies saying, what do you mean I need to show that this treatment is necessary. My patient's in surgery. I just walked out of the surgical room, and you want me to prove it. Do you want me to take my phone in and have it sanitized and you can watch the surgery that we're doing now that you approved, and now you want to unimprove, or you could work with companies who have divorced themselves from that. But what about the cost. Indeed, what will the cost be If you're someone who's facing back surgery, those things fail a lot, what's the cost to that. If you're someone who can't use your hands anymore for arthritis, what's the cost for that? If they're saying covered up with pills, what's the cost to that? To the rest of your body to your liver that has to process that. What's the cost of your body? If you've had a neurological just catastrophe, say, became hemispherically paralyzed, and your doctors have said, well, get a one story house and invest in a wheelchair, what's the cost to that. Renewed Healthcare has helped rescue people from all those conditions, all of them. And I've been down there three times and I'm headed back with some of my closest friends and in fact business partners to this program. That's how much I believe. And they're ethically gathered stem cells from umbilical cords. Go to renew dot Healthcare, it's r E n ue dot Healthcare. They'll look at your condition, they'll tell you if they can help, and yes, they will tell you what it costs, and if it's something you can't afford, even given all the dynamics, can just talk about just tell them that. Now, what's going to make fun of anybody? It's Renewed r E n ue dot Healthcare. So as Tom Tillis, who's by the way up for reelection helow North Carolina. He's up for re election in twenty twenty six. He is worshiping in this false temple, completely uncaring about our nation and our bodies, et cetera. As we just talked about. It's here's something that a lot of people are not considering. Mike Bens and experts on cybersecurity and more, people are not appreciating the magnitude of the Ed Martin situation. The prosecutors on top of the FBI, he runs all DC criminal investigation. He's the choke point for DC's worst secrets. If Ed Martin is blocked and Boseberg pecks Trump two point os momentum is totally paralyzed. Boseberg, that sounds familiar. Yes, he's a corrupt judge who's trying to enforce an order against President Trump that the Supreme Court said is invalid. Oh and then there's just just just one other, just kind of a knowing thing about Tom Tillis. In addition to Merrick Garlands, he also voted to confirm Lloyd Austin and Anthony Blincoln and Janet Yellen, all of whom did their very very best to get rich on our time the false Temple of Washington, DC. Praise God for tearing the curtain down so that we can all see it. Story number three. Even if you suck at singing, God wants to hear you do it. Yeah, I know, I know. I used to be able to sing. Did you ever go through a time where you could sing? I used to sing all the time, and I could never, like, really carry a tune organically. I had to memorize it and study it, and I could only do it when I played my guitar. And if I was really listening to what the root, what the root note was in the chord, then I could do it. And I got to a point where I could harmonize with my dearest friend, my brother. He taught me how to do that and we could actually sing well together. And I can't sing anymore, so I shy away from it, and God tells us to make a joyful noise onto him. I don't know about you, but when my daughter used to sing, and even if it wasn't great, it was my daughter singing, and when we sang songs together, and I've played that on the show before. Maybe we'll do that again. I still still melt emotionally when I watched that. Listen to it, and I can look at it and say, wow, my guitar wasn't even in tune. She didn't care. That's how God, our Father feels about this. Two forms of worship, sickle worship. Sometimes they break out organically. Have you ever seen this happen. I've seen it happen on occasion, and it's one of the most heartwarming things you can ever witness. This happened in New York City. This is a form of worship that God has called us to engage in. And I'll tell you something. I do this at youth camp and there's something about being around young kids as they're having their mountaintop experience that is to me, it is incredibly inspiring and it almost drives me to do this. It's almost like there's something compelling me to get to the front row with my boys. Is there in the front row and their hands are up and they're singing and they're joining arms, and it's almost like there's something compelling me. There is something compelling me. It's a Holy Spirit saying let's worship together, let's have joy gratitude. Now, that's not a way I express myself emotionally. Even when I sang all the time with my friends, it was art. It had a message right, So many of our songs we just tortured ourselves with what is message? We should have just written fun songs. There's other ways, though, that we use music to honor God. Sometimes it's sad. I'm a sucker for things that are beautifully sad. And there's a song written by a guy named Mike Cavanaugh. I don't know Mike. I've spoke with him briefly online, and God his permission to play this song. And he wrote it about a fallen institution. But what makes it so effective is it's not snarky. I guess it's a little bit snarky, but he takes something ugly and he makes it beautiful and sad. I'll show you this in a second, because details like this truly, truly, truly matter. God gave us the ability to sing, even if it's not a great noise, it's joyful. He gave us the ability to express ourselves through our bodies. We owe it to God to steward our bodies. God gave us the common blessings of food and water and shelter and sun. And on the topic of food, we've really destroyed our food system in a way that makes it difficult sometimes for us to properly digest foods. Mass Times from Bioptimizers is a product that focuses on proper digestion of protein. So when you properly digest protein, you're going to feel far less bloated, which will help you sleep, will help you be regular, It'll help you feel better because bloating is really uncomfortable. But it will do something else. It will help properly steward the lean muscle you have now, and it may even make it easier to build muscle because of that proper breakdown of proteins ind amino acids, which are in fact the building blocks of muscle. I do this a couple times a day, and I've noticed the change. My friend Zach Abraham comes out of my program once a week. He and his wife have noticed the change. Go to boptemizers dot com slash todd, use promo code Todd to get tempersent off all their products, and go ahead and just subscribe to mass Times, because once you start, you're not gonna want to stop. It's Boptemizers dot com, slash Todd, promo code Todd. This is what Mike Kavanaugh wrote in his tweet. This song is my attempt to express what it's felt like to live in this country as a Christian for the last five years or so. I call it Christianity Today. Of course, a special shout out to Christianity Today magazine. Why well, my interpretation Christianity Today has become somewhat of a fallen publication, and they've questioned some things like, hey, did Jesus really get nails for his hands? Maybe he had his hands tied to the cross, when in fact no, the Bible tells us he was pierced for our transgressions. And of course the very very very memorable moment where Jesus showed his scars. It was Thomas, doubting Thomas who needed to see that proof from the Lord. Jesus said, you see, so you believe? I say, blessed to those who have not seen and yet believe. So here's Mike's song, or part of it. And he's taking something very ugly, which is the use of Christianity to attack Christians, and he expresses it so beautifully.
Speaker 7: Where her maass get the fact a few to leave the past beyond m h if you have a couple of kids, if she don't leave there anything make them back. If they're why make them right? I can't say nothing right.
Speaker 8: In the slur Christianity the day Christianity's gay. Whassa Jesus Christ was crucified? Who say.
Speaker 7: Jesus Christ was crucified?
Speaker 3: It was crucified.
Speaker 7: HM, wear a mask, get the backs. A fewer kids lead the pass.
Speaker 1: Behind sadly beautiful. There's a link in the show notes to Mike. He has a record coming out. How old I am? I said, a record? Oh leave the past behind. This is the Todd Herman Show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and have optimism and joy as we walk together in the light of Christ.