Speaker 1: You know. I found out that you're of Puerto Rican just like me. Yeah, I feel like you have a lot of creativity back there doing all these kinds of things. You said you've been into music, you do all these skits, what you're known for. I feel like you're a little nervous to come on the couch, But don't worry. We're not going to get you in too much trouble.
Speaker 2: Let's slow that down. Ain't nobody nervous over here. I'm looking at the nobody. Ain't nobody nervvesody.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I just want to set the Tony know, you're just gonna feel welcome here by to talk. So let's get to know you a little bit more. Tell us what you have been going on. And you've been doing a TV show right now, tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you know, I was living in LA for the last since two thousand and fifteen sixteen, and for some reason, like everything I've done in the last five years, everything's coming to me now in twenty twenty two, like by March, I've already I have four movies coming out this year and now working on a TV show. And all that was secured by March.
Speaker 1: Very cool? Did you have you say, like, you know, you're kind of like shocked, but I mean there has to be some hard work that you put into doing all these things. They don't just magically come into your lap. Like can you tell us about how you got to this point where all these great things are happening for you and you know, starting these movies a TV show.
Speaker 2: Well, when I moved out here, I didn't know a single person. I was living in Miami. You know, for people that don't know, I'm a content creator. I've done stand up comedy, I'm an actor, and I'm on you know, the Nick Cannon Wallowed Out show. I've been on their season for four seasons. I'm actually the first Latino on the show. So I came out here because I saw all these content creators working with each other, and I was by myself in Miami. So I'm like, I got to be where was happening in that And I was actually a nurse, So I left my job as a nurse. I talked to my family. I'm like, look, they thought it was crazy, Like what.
Speaker 1: Asks family members do when we're trying to take the leap.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna shoot fifteen videos, because that's that's what it was back then. You're gonna shoot fifteen second videos. You just literally finish college and you're you know, you're an RN and this is what you want to do. I was like, yeah, so you felt.
Speaker 1: That passionate about quitting your job being a nurse making good money, something that's solid to just be like, I want to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I would. When I every day when I wake up to go to work, all I thought about was editing a video or this idea that I had. I just wanted to continue doing that. And while I'm at work, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do as soon as I get home for content, you know when I'm home. So work wasn't even it became a thing that I was I have to do, and I just made the decision. So, you know, I left and I came over here within three hours the moment, this is my first time in LA. In three hours, I met Russell Simmons office shooting videos with strangers. I'm like, this is where I belong, you know. And I stood here for about a week and went back home. I'm like, yo, because I came in a visit, went back home, like, no, this is I gotta go.
Speaker 1: That's solidified at all for you. This is where I'm supposed to be. This is where you know, all your creative juices are gonna flow to TikTok, to social media to all these you know, people need to see you. I feel like when you have that much creativity inside you, you obviously like people around you always know. You know, from your kid, you know what I mean, you just have it or you don't, you know what I mean, And at those times, I think it's really cool to be put in the right places or just following that path. Like you said, I'm just gonna see I'm gonna visit. You had no idea what you know, what is going to happen. But you know, obviously you made something out of something, because look we're here on the private talk couch.
Speaker 3: So you you were coming back.
Speaker 1: You came back, and what ambitions did you have for coming back into this?
Speaker 2: So since I you already knew a few people, I came back, and so my objective right, because there's a lot of people here. Everyone knew someone, So I knew I wasn't going to I wasn't going to out resource someone right, because these people had more more than that than me. I wasn't going to be the funniest guy. I wasn't going to be the guy with the best production. When I did have control over was I was. No one was going to outwork me, you know. So I was up every day a five in the morning, even though it has to be I'll find out if there's certain people filming at a park, I'll show up to the park and like, yo, let me let me hold the camera. Fe you stuck a recorded for you. That turned into me giving an opinion on how that you know that joke should be said this way, to the point where they're like, yeah, you're right. Then from there, I'm in the video. And then from being in the video, since whenever they were shooting, I would always be there. I was the most reliable person. Hey, Caltonia, he always shows up. Then it got to the point where I started throwing shoot parties at my house. And then I called the big boys like the King Batch and they storm and and since I provided value to them, they're like, of course, SONA will pull up. Then it just got to the point where I became that guy that they would ask me for ideas or like Antonia, you got anything going on, and you know, in no time, I was adopted by the bigger people that always been working with each other and became one of them.
Speaker 3: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: From like did you have that ahamam where you kind of saw the shift.
Speaker 3: Kind of change and.
Speaker 2: Now you don't really see it till people just start.
Speaker 1: Like because it's like about respects, putting respect on your name and like you said, you know you're the most reliable. But again La is like, you know, there's so many influencers, there's so many content creators, but it's you know, everybody has their own lane.
Speaker 3: But it's like how hard are we all going to work for it?
Speaker 1: And you know you're putting your your integrity and your name and all these things on the line that shows for something. So having those big names in the room with you to respect you to come out and show because time is money and we all want to have something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like it was a moment when I threw my birthday party and everybody.
Speaker 1: Came like everything everybody tell us.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody, you have the day, Storm, leanne v Lelet Bones, King Batch, I'm even close friends with Michael B. Jordan. Uh So those people to the Amir, those people, to me were people I looked up to and to have a moment. Yeah, they were there, celebrty money, they took time out their own you know. That's when I realized. As a matter of fact, somebody came up to me and said, who are you? You know that? Yeah we did it at David Busters. Yeah, they had Lake over there. But and she came up to me like, who are you. She was surprised the amount of people, the type of people that came to my birthday party. And that was maybe the AHA moment, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I kind of made it and it feels comfortable now.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: The Aha moment was I'm in Hawaii filming with Kevin Hart, you know, and I'm using his production team only picked ten people in the whole world. In his eyes, he picked the ten best creators. Uh. He flew to Hawaii to do something different, to market his next movie differently, and I was the first one that he picked. You know, So that was another AHA moment.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: I like, you know, seeing things like that happen to people who are hard workers. You know. It's one of those things, like you said, you show up, you're consistent. You know, you don't you know, always know what you're doing, but you figure it out.
Speaker 2: Out figure till you make it.
Speaker 1: That's fun. That's good though, I you know, that's really inspiring to see. Is there something having all that said, you said you show up every day in the morning, Is there some kind of mantras that kind of keep you in line to keep those regimens in place for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, growing up poor from where I was in foster homes, and these are things I never forget. So every time I reach a new milestone in my life, I don't get caught up in that. I just I feel like I have to continue working harder so I don't never lose it because I don't never want to be what I was when I was growing up, you know. So that's what keeps me in check.
Speaker 1: But as far as like mantras, like something day to day that you do do you wake up? But do you meditate? Do you?
Speaker 2: You know? I just like you know, I just get up. I just get up.
Speaker 1: You just get up early.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. Yeah, if I have nothing to do, even if I'm out, I got drunk, I got lit, I'm up early. I'm up, I'm up earlier.
Speaker 1: It gets the worm, I'm up. Are you going to bed late too?
Speaker 3: Because you know you're putting time in your your creator, you're doing.
Speaker 1: All these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go to bed let and sometimes so when I went to Miami in LA two completely different cities year, you have to try not to work. In Miami. You have to figure out, like I have to try to work to work because there's so much going on, you know, saying you get caught up, I go wow.
Speaker 1: That's why, honestly, I haven't made a full move there is because I'm like, I have so much fun, but the hours of going out is really difficult because for people who do work and you're you know, for me, I'm my own boss, yes, but I have like four or five different projects that I'm doing, so you know, my time is relible on certain things. So I really not my own boss at certain times. But it's hard to like manage your time when you're out there. You know, it's like you're sleeping during the day or all the hours are off, and then it's like they're waking up and doing it again. They're partying at seventy eight in the morning, like still going listen.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago, it's Tuesday. A yacht picked us up. Me, a couple guys, maybe twenty girls. We jump on the yacht to party all the way to the club. The yacht dropped us up to the club. We're at the club, another bottle. We're drinking. Back on the yacht to drink again, to go party in the middle of the ocean today, get dropped back off.
Speaker 3: That's just Tuesday luxury problems.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a.
Speaker 2: Yat A yacht just picks us up like you know they do that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a part of just picking people.
Speaker 1: There's a average persons. These things happen. You do because it seems that you've done your work, you've worked hard, you've met the right people.
Speaker 2: To put the average people. The average girl can join if you're the average girl. Just d I mean we outside, Yeah, I'm single, I'm outside.
Speaker 1: You're outside, So explain the private talk what outside really means outside?
Speaker 2: So so for you people in relationships, for you people, you're not gonna understand use people for use people you're not gonna understand this. But when we're outside, it means we are free from negativity, free from how having to check in with somebody, free from waking up and not and not feeling stupid by somebody else. We outside, meaning were free. We're having fun and just living our lives outside.
Speaker 1: No regrets, no regrets. But you'll take them all down?
Speaker 2: What take what down?
Speaker 1: Because you're outside that you have to be like outside aiming for something right or looking for ladies. You said all outside? Yeah, does it outside incorporate having you seeking ladies or entertaining ladies in this environment?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: So we're taking them all down, taking them all. We're selective, but we all taking them down.
Speaker 1: Taking them down. What's the craziest have you had like some crazy fans led into your dms and like say something to you that really got your attention?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but ignored this one. But I was in New York. I was hosting in New York, and I remember, I'm just whatever. You know, whenever you host a club, you post about it, you post about it or whatever. It's so cool. So I'm in the club. I remember, it's like twelve thirty. I'm sitting down waiting for more people to come in. They just sort the drinks and I'm taking my DMS. And this girl was straight to the point. I swear to you, I've never I've never encountered a girl doing it. She goes at the time, So she goes, She goes, hey, I see that you in New York? Can I fuck you before you leave? Just shut out.
Speaker 1: To turn off for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it depends what you look like.
Speaker 3: It's like, was she not?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Was it not?
Speaker 1: So? If it was the one to ten? Was it on the like?
Speaker 2: If it was an Alexis, I'm like, what was your address?
Speaker 1: But we're not always Alexises out there. I'm sorry private talk. Yeah, I've not DMed anybody yet and asked them to like have sexy. I'm not that forward. Not to make this fell but I'm not that forward. But I sometimes I really feel like I don't use my DMS as much as I should. But then it's also like, you know, I'm very old school of fashion, Like I want someone.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't use dms five years ago, five years ago to work. I didn't DM you with no craziness. I'm like, hey, Alexis, I would love to film a skit with you.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many people say, Hey, Alexis, let's film a skit with me. Then how do I know what it is? And honestly, like I said prior to because asually had this same this conversation, but I don't follow you, and back then it was harder to find dms from people that you didn't follow because they didn't pop up. And for someone like myself, I really don't pay attention to the dms, especially at the time, especially five years ago, I was I was living my best life.
Speaker 3: I'm still living my best life.
Speaker 1: But at the time, like I traveled so much, so like I post stuff, but I don't really have time to like sit on there, like even when I post, like I'll check the first five ten minutes, who's looking at my stuff right away? And then I'm I'll wait for a while, like I'm not searching on there, like I get it. So, but let's talk about this. So you said five years ago you dms me, but you didn't.
Speaker 3: Know who I was.
Speaker 2: I know who you were, But did you watch.
Speaker 3: Me in my movies?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I knew, Well no, because you said.
Speaker 2: I didn't want your podcast.
Speaker 1: And when we came. We had this conversation prior to so little, you profess you're Lit's not this Texas crazy.
Speaker 3: You said that you met this chick. I mean you can say her name or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know this porn girl and you you neither did a skit with her or something whatever. And then you said I want to start I should start doing stuff with porn people. And I thought you just said that because I had a big name is why you reached out. You didn't make it insinuate that you just were a fan. Because I said, oh, so you're a fan, You're like, well not really. It is what you said right or wrong? Were you just being a cool guy you don't want to show your poker?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I didn't think you understood that. No, somebody knows you're hardly not.
Speaker 3: A fan of you because people just know who I am.
Speaker 1: If you're reaching out for work, you wanted to use my name to be like a content trade.
Speaker 2: No, no, not to me, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean that you like you said, for Cal's.
Speaker 2: Let's clear it up. Let's clear it up. Listen, I'm looking at that. I'll give you Alexis. Alexis, I am a fan of you period. So when you think of when you when you think of back then, right, when you think of even now, I do or know, but back then for me, when you think of porn stars and you're watching, you have the premium girls, right, alexi you were that premium girl. Then you had the little bullshit girls here and there. They ain't Alexius. But all right, cool, you know what I'm saying. So when you watch a porn.
Speaker 3: Star girls anyway, you're still busting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But they're not the Alexis, you know what I mean, like the premiere coming.
Speaker 1: Same for those special ladies. Guys, don't you You only get half a shot, you know when.
Speaker 2: You look up a girl like a girl that's similar to Alexis.
Speaker 1: All RIGHTO do people search that?
Speaker 2: I don't know because they because there's only X amount of videos, right, I guess there's only X amount of videos that's out there. Right, So if you're watching all your ship, let me find somebody that looks at her, sarcify a different scene or why.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you just recycle? I have people who recycle. I have people to this day that still tell me that they watched my stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I got busy.
Speaker 1: I'm not outing you, I'm not sing. So you said, girls that look like Alexis got it, that's what you're on your search.
Speaker 2: Engine, not my search engine, but just good to Alexis.
Speaker 1: Is that a search engine that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in your history. Were still We're still in there.
Speaker 3: What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: The best advice I've ever gotten. The best advice I've ever gotten was what was it? Somebody told me to appreciate where I am because there's someone in the hospital right now praying to be in the position you're in. And that holds so much weight because of no matter how bad things go or anything that I go through at the end of the day, there's someone right now praying to be in the position that I'm in right now. You know it humbles me.
Speaker 1: What is one subscription that you just cannot live without?
Speaker 2: One subscription I cannot live without, Alexis test is only Fanta?
Speaker 3: You have my only Fans subscription?
Speaker 2: No, I've never paid for only Fans.
Speaker 1: Ever, So you just steal them because I know that there's a site out there that's steal them.
Speaker 3: I've been informed.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry, Fellaws I ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that I can do about.
Speaker 2: It, Fellas, I won't say nothing.
Speaker 3: So you're a part of this free porn squad?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I've never I don't know. I just I'm not an only fans guy.
Speaker 3: You're not an only fan.
Speaker 2: I got only fans subscribe to me.
Speaker 1: What are you on your only fans?
Speaker 2: I do comedy.
Speaker 3: Though I do comedy. I mean, everybody's only fans is different.
Speaker 1: That's why it's only fans, which is cool because everyone thinks like, oh, it's just porn, even though we were the first pioneers for it.
Speaker 3: Let's get it's you know, let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 1: But what I do, and I've learned to appreciate over the years and having people on the couch that have only fans that aren't in my business too, is that it gives a place for content creators to do your own type of thing. But that having such a middleman, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, we have to have a platform to have you know, things on there, but it just gives you like it could be anything from working out to comedy to yes or whatever. And that's to me, I think is fascinating about the site, and you know and people you know other sites kind of emulating them as well. Is it just gives you a place to see it all on, like in your own vision. And that's why I think it's kind of cool about the creator aspect of.
Speaker 2: The site that only fans is genius.
Speaker 1: So you even having on you don't have any You don't have any subscriptions. No, so what subscription can you not live without? There has to be something that.
Speaker 2: There's music I can't live without. It would be my Netflix subscription.
Speaker 1: Netflix, your Netflix and Chill kind of guy. Yeah, do you lure our girls over since you're single to be like Netflix and Chill?
Speaker 3: And do you actually watch the movie? Are you straight to?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: They not so when I was younger, yeah, you know Netflix and then hopefully make the move. I'm older now, so it's just like, yo, you're trying to funk or not like and not disrespectfully Netflix. After if there's time, do you cuddle? Depends on the.
Speaker 1: Girl, big spoon or a little spoon.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't. It happened. It happened.
Speaker 1: Why are you stutterying it happens?
Speaker 2: I'm not not something I plan or I can definitely say, like, oh yeah, I always have No, it just happens.
Speaker 3: One's definitely made you the little spoon.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody made me no little spoon ever? You like, I don't know why you just the cameraman in the back is laughing over there.
Speaker 1: You allowed He's been a little spoon for sure, trying to spoo. Bro's been a little spoon.
Speaker 2: Have you been a little spoon? How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: He feels secure? No, like now you're gonna try it the next time, but I already know you've been a little spoon. You're trying to lie you've.
Speaker 2: Never been in a little spoon because I didn't even understand it. But now from what you're saying, so I mean that when they're holding.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, I've never been.
Speaker 2: Why I'm gonna be a little.
Speaker 1: Spoon cause sometimes people just like to be held. I'm good after a good nut, like you know you want to be I don't want to be Do you want to go and leave? Uber? Like?
Speaker 2: Not's going on? It depends on the girl.
Speaker 1: But no, what are your rules to date? Tonio? You have a roster?
Speaker 2: My rules to date?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or whatever you're doing with these ladies you're like, there're You're like, depends on which one, depends on which one you have? All these rules?
Speaker 2: Can we know some of them?
Speaker 3: So what does it take?
Speaker 1: Let's let's back up, since I feel like you don't know if you what your rules consistently are because you're not actively any one person. What would it take for someone, since you have not been a little spoon to get to that level to making you comfortable enough to feel supported by someone giving you that energy.
Speaker 2: So it looks I live in Miami. Things are already different over there. So usually is first of all the girl because you're.
Speaker 3: Dating strippers, bottle girls.
Speaker 2: No different because in Miami is different. Girls.
Speaker 4: Girls go to Miami to make mistakes and regrets, and we are those mistakes and I be I happen to be the mistakes mistakes.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yes? What do you mean? So listen my circle of friends, right, the people I frequent with. One is a club promoter, the other one is a DJ. So they're in the nightlife.
Speaker 3: So they are definitely taking down pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they are. I'm selective.
Speaker 1: Why do you what is it like if you had long hair, I could just have pictured you. I'm selective, like Fabio. Relax, there not Tonio. We're gonna call you Fabio. Okay.
Speaker 2: So to be honest, like, you know, if I'm outside, that means I don't. I am not in a relationship with nobody. There's nobody waking up thinking like oh my.
Speaker 3: God, person nobody right now that you would.
Speaker 2: Assume, no, no one, no one.
Speaker 1: There's not once a we text someone on the on the regular, that's out there, that's you know me.
Speaker 2: No, there isn't. There isn't. Right now, I'm literally focused on my work. I think I was in a relationship a year ago, and you know it's still fresh. Yeah, that's why I yeah, that's why I've been going out so much or whatever. But back then, you know I was taking a serious I've never cheated on a girl. I've met a legit, never cheated on a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Has a girlfriend cheated on you?
Speaker 2: Yes? That well, Tonyo, skits was created from that.
Speaker 3: You got your heart broken?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've never That was my first time ever experiencing that that type of pain. I've never I thought I was too smart to get cheated on.
Speaker 1: It's not fun, I will say, you know again, as a I being in someone who did films, and you know, thinking I'm such a sexual person. I myself too thought I would never get cheated on whatever. When I got cheated on, I was devastated. I was like, I just was very blindsided. So I feel that because it's like when you give someone that energy, like the same respect, you just want that too. So when you trust is broken, it's just you see people in a different light. Yes, you know what I mean. And I think that over time you develop things where it's like it's not all people, but it's like there are tendencies of people, so you know what to look out for a little bit more now, yes, at least in my in my experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know, it's that type of pain that I experienced. Like I was, I was completely in love with her, and like in my head, I already have to the next teen years planned out, like how we're gonna do things or whatever, and then when she did that, I felt lost, like this whole thing planned out, like.
Speaker 1: I still talk today.
Speaker 2: No, so I'm gonna see what happened. So after that happened, I waited maybe a week, and I swear I was at a point where if she would have been like yo, I'm sorry. I would have been like, cool, you know what I'm saying, Let's figure it out. Instead, I get one of my friends sends me a picture from Facebook. She's in the Bahamas with the dude she's that's cheating on me with A week later, a week later, seven days, so that was already set up. Yeah. So so that something happened to me, like something clicked. And actually my first video ever made it was about her. I wasn't petty. I didnkt tagger said her name. But if you knew, you knew. I had six hundred and thirty four followers, and she found out about it. I made a funny video about being cheated on. She texted me, yo, why are you talking shit? So I made nine more and because of that, doing videos became therapeutic for me. So I just kept doing videos about other things and blew up from me. Right. So now I moved to La. It's been almost two and a half years. I'm already in La. I'm everywhere on social media. I'm doing millions of views. She works because we met in school. We're in nursing school. So she now she's a nurse where she works at this girls in there talking about me yo, tonya. They don't know that she's the girl, you know, so she couldn't get rid of me. And then one day she just ran me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I go to Miami to visit and I ran into her in the mall and she goes, oh, how you doing whatever. She kind of gave me like an indirect apology, and uh that was that, I don't know. Months later, something happened, she broke up with who she was with. She just called me.
Speaker 1: Whatever, calling you.
Speaker 2: Might come to La. She's no, I don't know, why are you taking about it? I flew to La. We had sex and.
Speaker 3: I said, bye, was that what you were waiting for?
Speaker 1: No, But I look on your face like you like premeditated.
Speaker 2: I had no idea that he was.
Speaker 3: Going to fuck her and then never talk.
Speaker 1: To her again.
Speaker 2: Nah, I was too hurt to think that way. It just as I evolved as I as I was able to heal from that and move on and doing other things. It just she just randomly like hits me up or whatever. I felt safe enough, like there was no more hurting me. I can you know what. I'll see her again and six one more time, but I want to show her what she lost. That's the feeling I had. So I showed her and that was that.
Speaker 1: So my answer is, yes, you may not have intentionally believed that, but for you yourself too, is like I feel like I'm a believer of people like things come back into your life to either show you a lesson or to see that you got over something in a lesson, you know what I mean. And so I feel like things come repeatedly the same way, over and over again in time to see if you've really learned that lesson, or you need to be shown again how you need to like shift change in what direction that needs to be for moving forward. So you know what I mean. I think that intentionally you may not have had bad thoughts, but you also still were heartbroken and not that moment, but you that was your final revenge is because you knew she's closure. I mean color well call it sure will. Three things that you look for in a partner if you were going to find somebody to make you like if you're out while being crazy, and there would be that one girl who could like lock you down.
Speaker 2: Three things highly highly interested in me? Right, I really don't if you're not highly interested in me.
Speaker 1: I'm not it's you're playing games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just vibe whatever. I'm I'm not looking at you like that. So if you're highly interested in me, it's very important. Someone who's family oriented, I really, I really like that, and someone that it's not afraid two experiment sexually, like or just be open with stuff like don't be boring. Right, it's just what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Like somebody just like lays there or like what's.
Speaker 2: That's born to anybody? You just lay there? It's just weird, like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I mean some people I have been told do that like that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't think that. I mean it's consensual, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: You just laying there like yo, you're good every five minutes you got I mean, like.
Speaker 1: I just lay there. Hello, I'm just saying that. That is.
Speaker 2: Imagine in real life you actually just lay there. You just perform on camera the way you too, but you actually it's just trash.
Speaker 1: No, you know, it's really funny. Like I was with this person and it was like almost like that, like he was just like didn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: He was just looking at me like and I'm like, what's.
Speaker 1: Going on here? Can you participate like I know it's hard, but like, let's get it going.
Speaker 2: He was shocked or something. I don't really in a headlight situation like Yo's happening right now? Is it really you? Maybe has that happened like somebody like they know it like it's you and they're like they can't perform on camera?
Speaker 1: It has but not, but not, but not in my personal I tend to like for me, it's really hot, like hard to sexually be open to like like people like for me, I always, I guess not sexually be open to people.
Speaker 3: That's not the right phrase for me.
Speaker 1: It's like because of who I am, I have a lot of walls up sexually when it comes to partners in my personal life because it's like who do you think you're? Who are you trying to be with Alexis Texas or Alexis And for me, it's the you know, the middle ground of there is Alexis Texas in me.
Speaker 3: Obviously that's a part of.
Speaker 1: My persona, but it's also are you fucking the porn star and you try I want that part or you want all of me? And I'm at the stage of my life that if you don't want all of me. I don't want none of you. And I'm not trying to practice. I'm not trying to whatever. I'm open to new things with a partner, but it has to be equal, you know. I just it just what it is.
Speaker 2: So hold on, I mean, how long you've been doing? This is season three right now? It's this season three and three seasons questioning people? Nobody question you, So tell me dating anyone?
Speaker 1: I just don't really answer all the time?
Speaker 2: Are you dating anyone?
Speaker 1: My show?
Speaker 2: Are you dating anything?
Speaker 1: If you were an avid watcher of a private talking But no, I do talk about my dating life quite often. I do. I am not dating one particular person I am. I am dating in general, which is difficult.
Speaker 2: So what makes a man stand out for you?
Speaker 1: What makes man start out from a consistency. I think that I think consistency vulnerability. I think being able to give me time and energy that I deserve. And I think that I'm just in a place in my life where I'm very in tune with what I want for my next chapter and the boundaries that I've set in stone for my life. And yeah, I'm just exploring to see kind of what that brings into my life. I'm in this free flowing state of like what's already is happening for me is already set in stone, and so I'm just kind of just trying to coast along and enjoy that and not question things which I've had in the past. Yes, I have been married before, I'm divorced.
Speaker 2: Okay, you still considering my open to marriage.
Speaker 1: I am open to marriage. I think I was just married to the wrong person for me. It would take for me. I think that because I was married before, I only wanted to be married once, and getting over that, even though it was my decision, was really difficult for a long time. And I think that until this last couple of years that I really processed a lot of things that I kind of just didn't deal with with. That being said, is like, I just have a lot more requirements for me to get to that level, to be with someone, to be in that state again. But I would be married.
Speaker 2: Cool understood.
Speaker 1: Yes, most embarrassing sexual experience.
Speaker 2: Most embarrassing sexual experience.
Speaker 1: Could you ever not perform?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: I think that's normal. It's happened. The girl I was with for like four and a half years, I remember a few times like I just wasn't you know, but embarrassing. I remember I picked up this girl from my room. I picked up from my room and carried it to the living room, and then when I put it down when I farted because the way the way I've been down to drop like bring it down and have farted. Like what do you have that? Like there's a moment where we both just stop and thinking like did this has happen? That I just continue to fucking like it did happened. I remember to look at her face because he thought it was her. Were just they're like.
Speaker 1: He just kept going, Yeah, kept going shower sex or car secks.
Speaker 2: Car sex.
Speaker 1: Where'd you.
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Do you have a celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Do I have a celebrity?
Speaker 1: There was like someone out there that just came up to you. Didn't matter what situation you were in. If you saw them, you would just like drop everything. You're like, yep, I'm your man.
Speaker 2: Oh j Lo. She could get it anywhere. Yeah, you could be j Loo, you could be sixty five.
Speaker 1: She just got engaged to re engaged to ben Ben. Wow, this place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Uh? On a roof when it was raining on a roof, when it was raining, all right, biggest pet peeve, the biggest pet peeve. Oh my god. People that texts you and you respond quickly and they don't text back, like why did you text me?
Speaker 3: Where did you go?
Speaker 2: Like? Why did you text me?
Speaker 3: I did that to someone? Someone's probably pissed at me right now.
Speaker 2: You know, I think people who smoke a lot of weed do with that?
Speaker 1: Are you targeting me as I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying right now, I just think like you'd be so high, just like whatever, Like did I just text it?
Speaker 1: And fairness mind was because I got it in the car, so I was trying to like I'm not trying to do twitch. And then I hit traffic and I was like, I'm not trying to do that, like it could wait, and then I do smoke weed and then I do forget, and then I'm like, oh, like some things needs to be answered and some things don't.
Speaker 2: Also inconsistency, it's like, oh you control that? Why I just keep it one honey? Like what hurts you a lot?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: What's the last time you cried?
Speaker 1: And why?
Speaker 2: A few months ago my brother passed away and lean you cry?
Speaker 1: Five things on your bucket list?
Speaker 2: Five things on my butt.
Speaker 3: You have a bucket list.
Speaker 2: You should have sent me this so I could be prepared.
Speaker 1: Like it's off the top, so fire.
Speaker 2: So film my first Netflix movie that I wrote and I'm the star of right. Hopefully by June, I'll be done five things on my buckett. So that's one. Do a skit with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm added to the list five.
Speaker 2: I'm five years in so like it's got to have your dedication. I came to your show, come to mind boom.
Speaker 1: I felt like there was going to be like a requirement when you said yes to this show, but I was I was willing to take it. I was willing to take it.
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to show you that I'll do your stuff and if you want to do mine as cool. That's how I do it. I don't be like, yo, I'll do it if you do this, like I'll do that. At the end of the day, this this, you have a great thing going on and I'm happy to be here. So even if we don't film, I'm still grateful.
Speaker 3: But you don't worry, don't I watch you?
Speaker 2: So that's too. Number three. I want to direct my own movie where I'm not an acting on it. So because I have a five year, five ten year plan. Within seven years, I want to be directing big movies, right, That's what I have the vision for that, and I'm really fucking good. But I just wrote four movies. One of them just got picked up my Netflix. So I'm in the process of, you know what I'm saying, working that out. But I just want to focus on the acting in that craft for the next five seven years and then cross over the directing. That's that's so that's the plan. So I mean, those are three things bucket list. I definitely want to go to I want to go to Egypt, like and see the Pyramids. I got to see the Pyramids, and I want to It's is if I'm still single. Never mind, it's not for the show, okay, bet I just want to have a random threesome and an exotics in an exotic city that I know nobody and we don't know, they don't know me, I don't know them. It just happens because the vibes are right.
Speaker 3: How is this not the fucking show?
Speaker 2: It's the right show to.
Speaker 1: Tell private talk, private intimate details.
Speaker 2: Was I was just planning?
Speaker 3: So you've never had a threesome?
Speaker 1: I have, so then you just want to be in a foreign place where nobody knows anything. You're just going to show up and that's your fantasy to be serviced by these two ladies. Yeah, why not have like six? If it's a.
Speaker 2: Fantasy, I don't know, because but not ship that's not paid for, you know what I mean, like just like.
Speaker 1: Genuine Yeah, yeah, six is a lot to be paid for.
Speaker 2: You got somewhere, you got to pay something something. It ain't me.
Speaker 1: Oh have you ever had sex more than six times in a day?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do you chuckle like that? What's your number?
Speaker 2: Because it was it was wild like so I was younger, way younger, and like, you know, just different girls. I was messing with.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Just it happened that way, right, So one was like, yo, I want to see you. It's like one o'clock in the afternoon. Then somebody else I go over there, it happens or whatever, But yeah, it's happened. I think I think the number was five. I don't think it was six. It was man Lee's five. It was just one day. I mean, I'm three years old.
Speaker 3: What makes you smile the most?
Speaker 2: Family like when we're all together because it's so hard. But when we're all together, that's I'm not the happiest.
Speaker 3: What's one luxury that you do that you treat yourself? Nothing, You don't have a luxury.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never taken a vacation nothing. I've never taken a vacation ever.
Speaker 1: You don't have like shoe collection, you got some like fly shoes on on your jewelry, on houses. Nothing. No, No, you're like, no, Okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should think about that because I take care.
Speaker 2: My family and you're not taking my dad and the Milican republics.
Speaker 1: But there's little things that you need that they don't have to be big, you know, price tickets to do, having like a relaxing day.
Speaker 2: I never I don't go to the beach.
Speaker 1: Read a book, you know, like zen out how creatives have to recharge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have never done that, and it's thing I have.
Speaker 1: To work on from Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to work on that.
Speaker 3: What is the biggest life lesson you have learned?
Speaker 2: Biggest life lesson? Tomorrow's just not promised, you know. Mm hmm. That's the life lesson I've learned growing up in in a poor family and then I lost my mom when I was fifteen, so I had to grow quick. I had to be a man. I had to learn how to pay the lights at fifteen years old, Like what company? Who's FP and R or I don't know whatever, but that you know tomorrow's not promised. So that really keeps me grounded. You know, it's just never ad dick to people or never mean and but that's something that I've learned. And then me I freaking about seven years I was a motorcycle accident. I died. I was going on. I have had spinal surgery. I got right now, ten screws in a bar and my spine and my thoratic spine. During the operation, one of my lungs collapsed in my flat line. That was gone for twenty two seconds, and then you know, it brought me back. So experiencing a life lesson would be like losing your freaking life and giving it getting another chance. And after the hospital situation is when the ex girlfriend thing happened. So all of that created.
Speaker 3: It's like a rebirth.
Speaker 2: Yeah created, Antonio skits very cool.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're going that's to feel like a really great place to end.
Speaker 2: We're going to take We're ending.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to take a little break and then we're going to play Truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Truth with I just said all my truth.
Speaker 1: No, we have a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I was warming you up.
Speaker 1: It's like some things, but I think you need to take a shot before we do this, and so we're going to take a little break and then we're going to play my favorite Truth with Texas. All right, private talk, We are back and right a like my favorite game, Truth with Texas turning on you.
Speaker 3: You know we're nervous before, but now you're really nervous.
Speaker 1: You already had a warm up. I think you know, I think you'll be fine. You're thinking too much about it. So Truth that Texas is. We are going to have We have four aces here. Each different ace suit is a different type of question. We're gonna go through each of the cards. I'll ask you a couple of questions, and then you can ask Miss Texas a question, even though I already let you kind of ask me some questions earlier.
Speaker 2: All right, are you ready ready?
Speaker 3: All right, first card, let us know what it is.
Speaker 2: Go go gadget arm Ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: Ace of Clubs is a kinky question.
Speaker 3: Why does your face look like that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning person?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's easy. I am a morning person. If you can't that real, if I catch you in the morning, it's over for you. Like that morning I'll be you're saying, like I go in, I ain't gotta worry about nothing, like I'm at my I'm the strongest. If you may so.
Speaker 1: Question then, since you say you're single and you're in these streets, how does once did they stay over so you get the morning secks? Or do you only invite them in the morning to have morning sex when you're partying in Miami at seven nine am? So you know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, drug secks is kind of different from regular morning sacks. But now if it happens, you know everybody don't deserve the morning secks.
Speaker 1: Okay, who deserves it? You haven't found her yet?
Speaker 2: The good I like?
Speaker 1: Who's the girl you like?
Speaker 2: I don't remember yet.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been caught masturbating you can put the cardiff.
Speaker 2: No, not that I remember. No, No, I didn't really have a friend.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever like walked in on you.
Speaker 1: And it's like with no friend when you were staying over at their house.
Speaker 2: No, you can stay in my creep. It's okay next morning. Oh my bad. See that's something we could shoot. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, so weird. You're welcome. So you do all these like different skits. But do you role playing in your bedroom or have you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have with my ex?
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 2: What were you actually made? We made a like a porn skit, like because you know you're so I was this.
Speaker 1: For at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Only at home? Yeah, I made I made a skit making fun of like porn, right, because sometimes they'd be having cheesy lines like like so knocking the door shows Hey my water, she's in the top. My water ran out? Like can I can I shower in your place?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Of course? Like you know what I'm saying. And I did one of those for fun. You know?
Speaker 3: So you created your own porn scenario?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 1: Is this because the director and you really wanted to get off on multiple levels?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to Yeah, I guess I just wanted to have fun with with my.
Speaker 1: Girl mastur to this video.
Speaker 3: No, did you throw it away?
Speaker 2: No, it's somewhere. I just don't archived, Yeah, it's archived.
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Favorite sex toy?
Speaker 2: I don't have any?
Speaker 1: Why did you look like that? Like you're supposed to you you don't have to have one, but maybe you like.
Speaker 3: To play with your partner like a vibrator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but ever, yes, that's happened one time with this Virginian girl. She introduced me to that, right because I'm like.
Speaker 3: What cockring vibrater or just a vibrator?
Speaker 2: A vibrator, you know. I was like, what, like, all you need is me until it's the Puerto Rican indio. Yeah, but until until we did it, and I'm like, I'm pretty sure, Oh it's not. I don't look at it as a threat. It's an assistant like and that's when I'm like, yo, this is you know what I'm saying. But I'm not going to have them lyning around like hey like, oh yeah I was using this with the last girls, I'm gonna use it with you. Like so, no, I don't have that lying around.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you had them lying around. I was saying it you had a favorite sex try to use with the partner. Some people like to be you know a little adventurous. No one says you got to come with the whole tool belt of fucking armor.
Speaker 2: Show up for the job.
Speaker 3: She might not like it, she may fall in love. You never know, all right, next.
Speaker 1: Card Ace.
Speaker 2: Ace of diamonds.
Speaker 1: Oh diamonds. There's a spicy question. We're all a little spicy, as you can tell M. Do you have a Okay, you said you'd never had well, you had a threesome. This wasn't. Do you have a fantasy threesome? No, you haven't, like pictured you having? You have a director mindset. You've never envisioned your own threesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but no, what was happening?
Speaker 1: Tell us a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I've had I don't, I don't. I can't think of one that nothing.
Speaker 3: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why do you sound look happy about that?
Speaker 1: Most people are like that that happens, You're like absolutely tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Well, so I met the Brazilian girl, right, yes, right? So after the first time, like we had sex, she gave me one of those oh my god, this is exactly what I've been looking for. You're the size I want. And then so she didn't want no relationship. She was just like, listen, you know we're both in LA.
Speaker 1: Was that an insert on purpose? No, pun intended?
Speaker 2: No, well there was SI want. No, there's a reason. No, that's what she said. That's what she told me. But it goes to the story because she, I guess that's what she was looking for, right, she just wanted to have sex with one person. This is LA. So it's like she didn't want a relationship, but she.
Speaker 3: Wanted everything just laying there.
Speaker 2: It comes in no, no, no, no, she was fired. No, she was fired. But in LA, like people don't really do relationships, but they do. It's so weird. This is you know anyway, So I her and then you know, it was great, and then we realized, like, you know, she only lives four minutes from me, and then so whatever, She's like, I come over tomorrow. So we did again, and then the next thing, I think, I went to her house and then like she's wanted to do it two times a day, it got to two times a day. Then she wanted to do it three times a day. It just got to the point where I had to start like lying that I'm working because I'm like, I got shit to do. I can't like I can't fuck you all day. I literally got shit to do.
Speaker 1: And why couldn't you all day because you couldn't, Like you just don't have the time or.
Speaker 2: You No, I literally don't know, basically, no, No, it was listen. So I write, direct and shoot all my own content, right, I edit all my own content, so I have people come over. I'll do shoot parties where you know, there's a lot of people coming over. I'm directing all this stuff. There's a lot of stuff that I do in order to put the work out that was interfering with that. She just wanted to continue fucking, and I'm like, like you she has her job. She's like, she's like, uh.
Speaker 1: If you were like so.
Speaker 3: She keeps fucking, like you're so intimidated by.
Speaker 2: The No, it it was so much.
Speaker 1: It's because it's like, yes, the beginning part, it's fun, but has to set boundaries because people have lives, Like you can't just funk all the time.
Speaker 2: Nahr angress wasn't even that good, So I can't set boundaries of her, so and winning. She just wanted to fuck, so I had to lie, and then you know, sometimes I just maybe believe I came so I can get to work right, Because in my apartment when I was living here, I had a it was what do you call those things when there's like a you have rooms and then then you have a loft. So my my loft was like upstairs like that, and I just may believe like I came so I can go to work.
Speaker 1: Because like she's so you did it all the time.
Speaker 2: No, not all the time, but yeah, did.
Speaker 1: She believe it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She leave that.
Speaker 1: Can you show us what that was?
Speaker 3: Like, what do you mean, like, what's your fake O face?
Speaker 2: No, I'll make sure she's turned around so she don't see it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're just like, oh, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: No. What I did was, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you what I did. Listen, listen, listen. What I did was she's turned around, I'll spit in my hands. Oh and then like I like, I came on, so she has no idea, it's not come to stick. And I'm like, you know, we're done, Like I gotta go upstairs.
Speaker 1: We're done. Good, drop honey tapped her on the ass, and she was good. She was satisfied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, laid down and go to sleep. Or whatever. But she wakes up and wants more dick and that didn't last long.
Speaker 3: So so you just blocked her.
Speaker 2: I didn't block her. We're still cool. She actually found someone and she's like engaged, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 3: Is there anything off limits in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My ass? Why do you say like a punch? No, you're not supposed to know that.
Speaker 1: Why are you yelling at me too?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, my ass, don't. Don't.
Speaker 1: No one can look it, no one can touch it, no one can put a finger in it, no one can do any of that. Have you ever had that happening and you know you don't like it or you're just totally just against it.
Speaker 2: Listen to Lexis stop next question? Yo, you looking at me? Camera man looking at me like yep, she does this. Welcome to the setup.
Speaker 1: All right? Next time?
Speaker 2: M hm asa it's a spade.
Speaker 3: Oh that's our favorite hair at Private Talcket. It's a naughty question.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I want to look at your favor repression. After every time I tell.
Speaker 1: You what.
Speaker 3: The category is oral sex, sloppy or clean? Sloppy sloppy? I ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 1: Yes, how was that experience? No?
Speaker 2: No, because I associate that with.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 2: I think because I made her squirt, she just became psychle and she became one of those people in my life. So when I moved to l A, you know, I get I get BOOKEDOK, let me let me say, but I'm telling you the honest truth, like you know you what she started doing. And then she tells me herself, Oh, you should have never made me squirre, Like I literally, I literally, I literally. I don't talk to her like I don't I'm not friends with her. She had a conversation with herself for over a year on my phone, so texting me No it was the third time. But the last time I fucked there was when she squirted. So I'm thinking, but I think she's crazy regard regarded to scorting. But I like to tie it end with the scort because maybe if you didn't score, you wouldn't be so crazy about me, because there's so many other people out there were better, dick, Like why are you you know what I'm saying, Like she made my life a living home. She will call club promoters after I get booked because I post about it, she'll be like, listen, put them in this section. I don't want them with girls and club promotes are call me like, yo, why your girls? Going like, I ain't got no girl? What are you talking about? And I found out it was her, like the bitch is crazy and.
Speaker 1: She didn't like make that call.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She's just a crazy bitch. And you know who she is. She probably watching this ship. I should have never made you, squirt, I'm dead. I can't it happened. I mean, it's probably not because of the square and she's really crazy.
Speaker 1: But handcuffs are blindfolded? Oh wow, consensual?
Speaker 2: No blindfolded?
Speaker 1: Why did it take you that long?
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing. I do her podcast, So it's right, there's nothing I can do right right now.
Speaker 1: Why you're here and you're that's the right thing to do. We're getting to know you more, and this, you know, just warming you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I've never been asked these questions.
Speaker 1: Just you know, this is exactly why I'm on my show. You're welcome, see you. What five years got you to invest? Do you have a sex playlist? Are you into music? Or you just kind of like get the job done, especially nowadays. I mean back then, let's say, when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did have a section.
Speaker 1: Now it's like whatever's going on, it doesn't matter. But you had a sex playlist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: An R and B are?
Speaker 1: I kind of like, what is your like? What what's the first go to? What's the song that comes on that you know is going down?
Speaker 2: One? Twelve? Uh? Boom doom, only you, only you. I'm gonna play it right now if you want me to.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I believe it all right? Last card?
Speaker 2: Oh, what's it gonna be? Last one? We don't know? A ace of hearts?
Speaker 1: Look at that. I was so surprised, Tonio, do you think that? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Oh? Religious? Yes, I am, religiously yes.
Speaker 1: So what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 2: For Valentine's Day? I waited for the I waited for her to get out of work and send her a message different clues, so where to where to go? Had her meet me at a certain location where a helicopter was waiting for us. Mind you, this is before this is not even Tonio, skis this is regular Antonio, the guy that worked at T Mobile. I did all this stuff with a T Mobile check. Had a helicopter picked us.
Speaker 1: Up listening private talk because that means all of you guys could do the same thing.
Speaker 3: If you're really in love with your lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I had a helicopter picked us up, and then they took her to the keys where we had dinner. We had dinner, and then we crashed a wedding. There was a wedding going on, so the vibes are just crazy wedding, you know, saying love whatever. And then I strategically picked that time slot because when when we were going back, we watched the sunset from the helicopter, watch the sunset. Then we get home. I already have flowers, you know, rose petals on the on the floor. I had stairs in my apartment that led to the bedroom, and then in the bedroom, I had like I had her flowers, teddy bears and lingerie and then had to put it on and then you know, we we had sex until you know what I'm saying, went to sleep.
Speaker 3: That was our Valentine romantic cute.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing that's ever been done for you?
Speaker 2: I know something's been done.
Speaker 3: You know there's something out there like men easily.
Speaker 2: Forget it's messed up. Men are not really treated like that, and we should change that narrative because Valentine's Day is not only for girls. Men like things too.
Speaker 1: But Valentine's Day, I feel like, is the worst time if you only show your appreciation on that day. I think something I don't. I'm not a person who likes Valentine's I appreciate it, but I'm not like this big, overdone thing. I think that it needs to be done throughout the time, Like I don't think it needs to be one holiday up.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know. I appreciate, but I feel.
Speaker 2: Like it was ever done for me. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, you have sex on the first day?
Speaker 2: Do I have sex on the first day it's happened?
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 2: No, out a crush on his girl named Melissa Arroyo from kindergarten and Melissa Arroyal kindergarten. No, I went to school. She was in my first grade, second grade, then I lost her third four to fifth and we were in middle school again and then I saw her in high school, but we never If you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to this podcast right now, you should reach out Tonio's kids a single. You may be the one that will take him off the market. Who knows he wants that whole thing back? Girl, bring him back?
Speaker 2: I never had it, but yeah, never mind you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you still know her first and last name, then you you ready.
Speaker 2: Melissa Arroyo.
Speaker 3: Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't have a favorite place.
Speaker 3: To be kiss favorite place to kiss the girl.
Speaker 2: Outside of her boyfriend's house with you?
Speaker 3: I don't know, giving or receiving.
Speaker 2: You know that's happened to me?
Speaker 3: Huh, giving or receiving.
Speaker 2: During oral sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do you think? We're not Christmas present?
Speaker 3: This is truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like given though, but.
Speaker 1: Both All right, let's talk about that that story that you wanted it to so badly. Tell us about, you know, outside her boyfriend's house. Tell us what happened. Oh so we got to finish off truth with taxes for this?
Speaker 2: All right? This happened here in La true story, and I even have the videos show it to you. Outside of this, but some girl, randomly, some girl randomly hits me up, like, yo, I want to work with you. I go to her page. Sometimes she's very pretty. She did some acting stuff there. I'm like, yeah, for sure, I invite her over one of those shoe parties, right because I have more people there. So she comes over. We're shooting. Yeah, like a shoe party. Like I'll have about four or five different creators. It will all come in. Everyone comes with.
Speaker 3: An idea these parties.
Speaker 2: No, noo, it's very professional. Especially when I came here to La. I made the first The one thing I never did was I'm never gonna like have sex with anyone that that's in the industry. I didn't want to because if you fuck up something happened with this girl, she told some other girl like I did not want that to happen. Yeah, exactly. So this girl wherever, So she's a part of the whole situation. Very pretty girl, like very pretty anyway, So you know, I'm working doing my thing. Oh and I like everybody to be gone by five. I want to be home alone by five o'clock. By six, I start, you know, editing or whatnot. And where everybody left. She stayed. Uh, she just stayed for a little bit. She's like, oh, you're gonna edit out video. I'm like, yeah, I'll edit that one first. So we're we're upstairs in the loft. I'm editing the video. Cool everything that. We had a nice little conversation. That was it, you know, And she left that night. It's like one o'clock in the morning and she calls me. Mind you I just met her that day of shooting. She calls me. She's like, hey, oh no. She texts me like, Yo, we're outside, Like I mean, She's like, oh, we're at such and such, you should come. I'm like, I'm home chilling whatever. Then she calls me, it's like, YO, needs you to come over here. The girls I was with just left me and these guys they just I'm like what And she's on FaceTime she shaw me. I'm like like, YO, just call the Ubert can I'm too drunk. I can't find I'm like, fuck, all right, I jump in my car. I go over there, Captain shod So wait, no, I didn't I ubered over there. Yeah, I obered over there, right, Yeah, I ubered over there, and I see her and everything was She was being honest because there's some guys away the time to talk to her. She runs to me, Oh my god, starts kissing me and I'm like, yo, what what are you doing? Then she was like no. I's like I just want to tell you, like I had this crush on you, and I take me to your house. I'm like, I'm not taking you to my house, Like I'm not doing that. It's now happen. No taking to your house. And I'm like, I can't do that, like relax.
Speaker 1: And then and then while because she's part of the crew, what crew, Like, y'all you're working crew? You said you don't where you eat?
Speaker 2: Is it? Because she was like nah, because she was drunk, like she was like drunk drunk. So then I took up my phone and recorded that moment and I'm like, yo, I can't like. She goes, y'all, I just want to sit in your face. She's telling me that I recorded the whole thing, and I'm looking at my camera like what. I'm like, listen, I need to take you home. And she goes, I'm like, give me your phone, and she's giving her phone. I'm like, where's your I opened up her uber app and I was like, is this your home? Because this is where the last way you came from. She goes, yeah, bomb, that's where we're going. Cool. I used her Uber app car comes. I get in the car with her. We're going to your house. So we're driving over there. We're in the car, so taking my hand put it on her. I'm looking at the Uber driver. She's like, she's like laying down. Her legs are open right here. Taking my hand trying to put it down there. I'm like, yo, get up, you're gonna regret it. I'm talking so and whatever. Nothing happens to try to get on top of me in the car, and I got the ubers I were looking at me and like I really wanted to but like I couldn't. So we get dropped off. I'm like, is this your building? She goes yeah. So I'm walking her to the building. I'm like so what. She goes, yeah, I live right here. I'm like, okay, so I'm gonna leave you here. I'm gonna call my own Uber and go home. And then she kisses me again. I record this again, so I had this recording too, and she's like, I'm like, so you're good, right, you know how to get home? She goes, I don't live here, I'm like what, she goes, No, my boyfriend does. I'm like what. So basically I dropped off at her boyfriend's house and then went home