Speaker 1: Is Gerald Splinty, and you can go to trends Journal dot com. You can see an example of the publication. Does a massive publication in each week's about three hundred pages or so, and it's like an online magazine. You can see a table contents and stuff has got hot links across it, and he doesn't focus on any fluff. He gets right to it in terms of the economy, war and peace and all the rest of these things. You can save ten percent off if you use the code night that's on Trends Journal at trends Journal dot com. Thank you for joining us Jerial. Great to have you on you on Thank you.
Speaker 2: You were talking about the COVID before. Yeah, the cover of the Trends Journal magazine on January twenty eighth, twenty twenty. The COVID war began two weeks earlier in China on their Chinese Lunar New Year, the Year of the rat It was all the big news in America in the West. They're showing people falling down in the street and how the Chinese are building these, you know, medical facilities because of the pandemic that's going to spread. And the headline of this is our magazine coronavirus. Remember this is all in the news, how the virus broke out and what China's doing to stop it. Coronavirus one hundred and six dead in China. Our next line was one point four billions still alive. You know what the hell you're telling me? One hundred and six people died out of one point four billion. More people fell down the stairs and broke their neck out a point four billion in a month.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, they were showing up at people's doors that the doors swung out. They showed up and they drilled a hole in the concrete in front of their door and put an iron post of the couldn't get out of the door. They're welding doors shut. As you point out the people falling down on the streets, I said, look at that. They could at least hire an actor, you know, who knows how to take a fall. I said, this is exactly what we would expect from the Chinese government. We don't know anything that's going to be happening there because they're going to lie to us about everything. But then they did that, They did it in Italy. Then Trump joins in with it, and I said, look, you know after the next year, in January twenty twenty one, when got me kicked off of YouTube. As I said, twenty twenty was the year the world became China. And that's the truth of it. You know that the lies, the tautalitarian measures and everything that were that went out everywhere. And it didn't matter who it was. It could be Trump or it could be Trudeau, didn't matter. Everybody did it. They were all on the same page with all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a little power hungry freaks. And what no one talks about is is the massive destruction that this has caused so physically, emotionally, spiritually, and economically, the COVID War, the damage is incalculable. Again, we write about this stuff each week in the Trends Journal. The business failures are ramping up around the world. It was artificially propped up with cheap money. Trillions, countless trillions pumped into the economies around the world as they locked everybody up, closed down everybody's business. Here's free money, zero and negative interest rates. And now that game is over and the damage is, as I said, is incalculable. And when no one's talking about only the Trends journal is the office building bust and how this is going to bring down the banking system. You're looking at office vacancy rate, meaning nobody in the offices in the largest cities in America twenty four percent. Nobody there. All the businesses that used to depend on commuters going out of business. Yeah, nighttime, now we call it Boca midnight. You know, Boca, Florida's old people like me, and the night twelve o'clock is ten o'clock at night, we call it Boca midnight. Nine o'clock. Now the streets are empty up here in the Hudson Valley empty. Thursday night used to be the beginning of the weekend. Now Thursday night dead weekends Friday Saturday night, nine thirty, ten o'clock, the streets are empty. The restaurants used to stop serving at ten o'clock. Now they stop serving at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Wow, but you found about it being like like Boca. Maybe they could roll out some shuffle board corts. Yeah, bring everybody back in the new Yay.
Speaker 3: Hey we got shuffle boarding bingo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. The damage it's done is incalculable. And again you're talking about these stupid masks again, this is the box right here. Ready. These masks do not eliminate exposure to the risk of any disease or infection. I don't forget, remember this all over the place, these things before your masturbate. Don't forget to sanitize your hands, you know. I mean, just one stupid thing after another. And how the people swallowed it and what happens is it's very simple. Again, we only put the facts in the trends journal around the world. They called it a war. We're fighting a war. That was a crap coming out of Trump's mouth too, We're fighting a war. When the country says we're fighting a war, the people rally behind it. You don't believe me. Ninety percent of the people swallowed the crap spewing out of the mouth that little gutless clown George W. Bush. And to get that guy Osama bin Lauden dead or alive. We're going into Afghanistan. What did Afghanistan have to do with this? Well, he's living there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was mission accomplished too, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt that was a rock war.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, well we accomplished that mission too, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, ninety percent of the people swallowed as crap. The same thing with the COVID war. You came up to the rally up here we had in Kingston when everything was locked down. I'm one of the most well hated people here. I had a big rally here this past Saturday. As you mentioned, Scott Ritter, Judge Neapolitano, Joel Laurea with the Consortium News, myself music. We sent out press releases to all the media around the world and locally not one, not one inch of coverage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Peace is a dirty word, right. You know, there used to be this thing that all these people that call themselves religious people. Blessed are the peacemakers where they shall be called the children of God. That's Matthew the Bible, right, Blessed are the peacemakers? Go to hell? What peacemakers where no peacemakers were warmongers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the warmongers who are signing the checks and that's all they care about.
Speaker 2: Right. No, that's the cover of our magazine this week. Billionaires, billions of piece, not a penny to occupy peace, that's all it is.
Speaker 4: The billionaires, not a penny.
Speaker 2: If the billionaires gave us a billion dollars a piece, we'd have peace because we'd be spreading the word, we'd be getting out there, we'd have the ability to do it. No, no, no money for peace, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 1: And they don't want you to have a piece of the economy either. It's all going to belong to them, and you'll rent everything from them, you know. They you know, war for us and not a s not piece and not a single piece of anything owned by us.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about again.
Speaker 2: You're looking at what we write in the Trends Journal each week. The BIG's getting bigger each week. We have all the merger and acquisition activity going on. And how all these venture capitalists, hedge funds, private equity groups, they own everything. You're looking at three companies Black fuck, m Van God State Street own eighty eight percent of the S and P five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, three companies.
Speaker 2: And these companies own these hedge funds, they own all the corporations. Yeah, they're in charge of the whole game. All we are plantation workers of Slaveland. The numbers came out today, the job report, and oh they're bragging that all the jobs that were created.
Speaker 1: You ready, they're going to remove those, by the way, and the next report those all beyond.
Speaker 2: But here's here's here's where they are. You know what the biggest creator was. I love the name. They call it. Leisure and hospitality jobs that pay nothing.
Speaker 3: You want fries with that that? You want fries with that part of the economy, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: You oh, you're you're a waiter, you bought tend you know, washing dishes, you know, leisure in hospital cleaning rooms. Seventy eight thousand new positions, you know, next one, social assistance healthcare pay nothing, seventy one thousand jobs.
Speaker 3: Yep, well, you know, and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Service and drinking places. So jobs jump by sixty nine thousand.
Speaker 1: And they've even shut down the ability for people to start their own restaurant for example. Right, you know, they shut down the manufacturing sector to US long ago as exported jobs. They've now exported not just manufacturing, but they've exported energy to China and they're the only ones who can really afford it because the Paris climate a court. But they've exported jobs, have exported energy, and so it used to be that we could, you know, have some entrepreneurship by doing service businesses. But now they worked really hard in twenty twenty to shut down all the people who are individuals who had their own shop, whether it's a nail salon even, or a barber shop or what. No, no, no, we're going to shut down even those mom and pop shops on Main Street. And that was the thing that really pushed me over the edge early part of twenty twenty with Trump was shutting that down.
Speaker 4: Well the end.
Speaker 2: But again it's not only Trump, it was all these little a little clown after another in a state near you.
Speaker 3: No, oh yeah, well I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's just providing the money to do it. You know, the buck stops on the Oval office. And it also starts with that because they send the money out and tell people, hey, you do that, we'll keep the money coming, you know, and you don't do that, we're going to shut the money off. They do that with everything. Everything operates that way out of Washington.
Speaker 2: Going on to the jobs, manufacturing lost ten thousand jobs. So you're talking about manufacturing, you sent overseas nearly seventy percent of America's GDP is consumers spending.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: This last week we had the last coal plant shut down in the UK, and the last steel manufacturing plant shut down in the UK on the same day because they can't afford to operate. Energy is too expensive for the steel plant, because they're shutting down the cheap energy of the coal plant. And it's all tied together, and and everybody who's looking at this and wondering why we can't afford anything when the utility rates there are four times what they are in the United States, and we're going to have a massive explosion in the cost of power. Up on Long Island. They've got these foreign country companies, that foreign oil companies are putting in this massive offshore wind thing, and their profits gerald are going to be more than the entire cost. They're going to be double what the entire cost of the electricity is right now. The residents their profits will be double the entire cost. It's amazing how this is a rich country.
Speaker 4: It's been robbed.
Speaker 2: We got little jerks running the show in a country near you that right, you know my buildings up here. I have the seventeen fifty seventeen sixty three, seventeen seventy four building, and I just bought another one next to it. It's about about a about nineteen hundred and it was all covered with aluminum siding. I got the illuminum siding ripped off. I had to get, of course, a building permit to do it, and they had a repair and replace. Right, so s porch is all sunk down. The guy's jacket up and putting new cop fixing the columns. He gave me a stop work order. I'll come, well, you're adding something on top of the column and you need an engineer or an architect to approve this. I said, the thing was sinking down. I have a repair and replace. No, no, no no, And the guy, arrogant, arrogant, arrogant, arrogan urigan, little clown comes up the building aspected.
Speaker 4: This is a look when he comes in.
Speaker 2: Ready, yeah did yeah? What they did over here? This might not last. This will only last about fifty years. See you kidding me? Or what? Now? I got to hire an architect and now I got to get the place painted again. We brought it, bringing it back to its natural beauty. It was covered up with aluminum siding. I'm mentioning this because the bureau craps are nothing more than scumbads. Yeah, arrogant pieces of garbage who become so nasty. And these are the clowns that can't get a job in the real world. Oh, they suck into the political system. So you're telling me what's going on in North Carolina? What's going on here? What's going on there? The bureau craps, yep, bureau raps yet arrogant pieces of crap.
Speaker 1: And here and here they're telling people you can't even go in and rescue somebody who's about to die. Yeah, no, we're just gonna let him die. I mean that that is. People are starting to wake up at least about that ad.
Speaker 2: And I'm wake it up. There's country's lost there, there's no fight.
Speaker 4: There's no fight, Yeah, there's no fight.
Speaker 2: Look what's going on with the massacre of the Palestinians. I'ms away over a bad dad and the strap Israel has the right to defend themselves. They could kill anybody anywhere, and I'm tied in his garbage. And it's not the Jewish people, it's the Zionists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: Zionism is a political organization created by some piece of stum Theodore Hurtzel. What in eighteen ninety seven, We're gonna, We're gonna God gave it. We're gonna, we're gonna. We need to land for the Jewish people. Hey, how about a land for the Catholic people. Hey, how about a land for the Protestant people. How about a country for the Mormons? What about a country? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: We're the chosen people. Yeah, hey, fuu.
Speaker 2: God does not choose people, according to Naomi Wolf, a Jewish woman, a doctor. We said, that's not It's not about dethinicity. God chooses people of the highest spirit that live in the spirit of God. They are bombing Beirute right as we're speaking. Could you imagine, could you imagine the suffering going on? Oh, it's all the gods of war's forgotten now, only forty two thousand dead, about twelve thousand buried in the rubble, people living intense, everything destroyed.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not news anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, ware bombing the hell out of it is placed because the Mascles living in every house, in every school, in every hospital, in every church, in every mosque, every way you look as mosses, we're going to vombit. They're doing the same exact thing to bear root. We're getting hes Balers. We're killing hes bullers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they and our bombs, our money, our money, our bombs going over there. At the rally, I read George Washington some of his farewell address, telling the American people do not become involved in this. There's been going off for thousands of years. We're not going to fix it, and it's none of our business. Our business is to protect America. Don't love a nation, don't hate a nation, because if you do, you become a slave to them in either way.
Speaker 3: That's right, and.
Speaker 2: That's what we are, plantation workers of Slavelandia.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been going on for thousands of years, as you point out, but it was important for them to make October the seventh the starting point, you know, just like let people think, are the history of America with Iran began when they took over our industry for no apparent reason.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, Gerald, You know, when you look at this, it's like, why is it important for somebody to say they're the ones who attacked us first? Right, We'll pick a start date so we can say they started it because.
Speaker 3: We all know, we all know that it is I moral.
Speaker 1: To do preemptive strikes, right, and we all know that, and so that's why it is so important for them to focus on let's say October the seventh, and yet now what they're talking about is preemptive strikes against Iran and so forth and so on. Preemptive strikes. As I was saying yesterday, that's what we used to call a day of infamy when it happened with Pearl Harbor. And it didn't matter that we were already tangentially involved in this war and we're shipping supplies and it was inevitable that we're going to get in supplies, it was still they attacked first, and that was infamy. But now that is the way that we do it. And the vice presidential debate that we had this week, you had, well, the first question in that was, I think as Margaret Brennan was her name, and she says, so when are we going to do preemptive attacks? She's pushing these two candidates to jump on board with the preemptive attack, and of course they both go along with it. Okay, but you know that is absolutely immoral, and everybody understands it. It doesn't matter what religion you are, and that's why I say, you know, there's a lot of Christian Zionists. I say, look, you are a stinch to christ if you support preemptive attacks. And the other part about it, just war, is that when somebody is no longer a threat to you, you stop it. And they haven't done that either. Right, it's not about Jews, it's about net and Yahoos. And we got a lot of those, Okay, got a lot of them there, and they've got a lot of them here in America, people like Lindsey Graham, and they've been aching to go after Iran, and most of the American people may go, well, we are first involvement with Iran was when they took over our embassy.
Speaker 3: They don't understand the history, Nope, and they don't want.
Speaker 2: No idea of the United States, CIA and the MI six. I would throw of Mozadek's government in nineteen fifty three when he was democratically elected as the president of Iran because he had the nerve, the arrogance to say no, that oil belongs to the Iranian people, not Anglo Iranian oil better known today as BP or Standard oil better known today as Exxon Mobile. It's the oil of the Iranian people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Winston Churchill and.
Speaker 2: They this arrogant he may he rotten hell the wars that this guy's brought us. The only newspaper in the Western world that reported it in two thousand and seventeen, when they finally released the documents of Winston Churchill and Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson, a great grandson. With the CIA squatting the overthrow of Mosa Dag and bringing in the Shah from southern France and Churchill's saying, we got to take this oil back. Then they brought in the Savak. They created the secret police that made the SS look good. Yes, and they killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians that were protesting.
Speaker 1: And that's the Vak was trained by the CIA and British intelligence to do precisely that. I was in college. I've talked about it several times. I was in college engineering student. We had a lot of Iranian students that had come there to study engineering, and they were protesting it, like you know, twenty eight plus years later, and they were wearing these balaklavas. I've never seen anybody protesting with the balaklava at that point in time. So when I saw these guys in classes, so all you guys wearing balaklavas, It's like, well, because the Iranian government is taking pictures of us, and they will, you know, torture our family if they see what's going on with this. It's like what, Yeah, it's a CIA fought them how to do it. It's like what I've been told all these years, the CIA is a good guys. That was my awakening right there. All these movies where they're the heroes working with James Bond and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the reality.
Speaker 4: This is terrible. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so anyway, now the same thing is happening now with to hater Ron and and we're taught to love Israel. This is from your trends journal. And it used to be a quarterly Crusades two thousand. This is.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: You ready. While the seeds of the Crusades two thousand had been planted in full view of the world and all those watching could have anticipated the eventual harvest, the memories of what had happened and what would occur have been fogged by rigid ideology. Fanatical religiosity, patriotic fervor, government propaganda and ulterior motives, regardless of what England's reasons or intentions were, self serving or otherwise. Crusades two thousand was set in motion by the nineteen seventeen Balfour Declaration that laid the foundation for Israel. This is the quote His Majesty's government views with fava the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. Wait a minute, his Majesty's government, what's this, His majesty's crap? Oh, you mean some murderous sob from the f u k over there at the UK where the sun never sets on the British shampire and you murder people all over the world, His majesty, a loftier figure, a crime syndicate. Who the hell is he to say what should be going on in Palestine? And all those people that say there was no Palestine. That's the words from the Balfour Declaration. Palestine. Right, you're ready and national low for the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this subjective brought to you by the Rothschilds. Yeah, yeah, yeah, As I said, the billionaires. When they put money in, they get what they want. If the billionaires not a penny for peace, only war. This whole thing is made up the whole Zionist. Google it up, everybody listening, put Fyodor Herzel Britannica Encyclopedia and read it for yourself. Eighteen ninety seven created his Whole Zionist Movement, a political organization to create a land for the Jewish people. Biden says he's a proud Zionist.
Speaker 1: Well, you know who's not proud Zionists, and that's a lot of the ultra orthodox Jews. They come after them pretty hard. Yeah, they said, you know, yeah, they said, well, I think that God gave us this land, but I think that he's going to make it happen miraculously. We don't have to have the tactics and the secular government. Secular government hates anybody with religion, you know, whether they're Jewish religion or Christian religion or the rest of this stuff. I mean, their secular government is like every other one. We had Netan Yahoo coming down probably harder on the Jewish people than anybody else. During this pandemic, and the backs passports and lockdowns and all the rest of this stuff, and the first ones right now, this last week, they're banning cash. They've made it very publicly how they're going to make it impossible for people big fines. If you have cash, you can only have a certain amount of cash at home. If they suspect that you've got cash, they're going to get a search. Wart they're going to search your home, and if you've got cash, you're going to confiscate it, hit you with a big fine, and all the.
Speaker 3: Rest of this stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're taking the lead in all of these global governance issues, and I think a lot of Christian Zionists need to wake up and see what's going on and figure out who's on whose team here because they don't even know who the players are. They don't even understand what's going And it's true in American politics, but especially true when you talk about other countries. They don't really understand what's happening. I got a comment here from guard Goldsmith Gerald. He said Gerald's event was phenomenal. He was everywhere saying hi to folks, touching base with texts.
Speaker 3: It was just awesome. You really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Now, it was great meeting him, So I think he came all the way down from Vermont.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the first time I met Guard was at the one that I was out in twenty twenty one. He came all the way down from Vermont, from New Hampshire, actually New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and uh, you have people came from Kentucky, Michigan. It came from all over them. And I'm a warrior. I'm I'm a worry for the prince of peace and I'm fighting for peace again. Blessted, all the peacemakers, they shall be called the children of God. Yeah, and everybody better do what you can because we have Satanic people. Oh that's the language coming out in his mouth. By the way, that God will help us defeat these God will help you. What God you're talking about? Yeah, the real God is Satan.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, well God doesn't need Yahoo's help. That's what the ultra Orthodox Jews are saying. They said, God can do this on his own if he wants to do it. And when you look at the fruit of these organizations, the corruption, what they're doing to their own people, I think it speaks loudly, you know, even in their own country why they're doing their own people, let alone what they're doing to other countries. Gayza Lebanon. That type of thing we had. You know, when we're talking about the jobs report, I wanted to jump in with this long shoreman strike. You know, you're talking about how you realized at the very beginning of the lockdowns what it was going to do to commercial real estate and then the knock on effect of that into the banking industry. So you've been talking about this for four years, more than four years now, and now some of the mainstream media is picking this up. But you understood where that was going to lead four years ago. And as I was looking at people talking about the implications of a long shoreman's strike, several of them were saying, you know, we still haven't recovered from the supply chain issues. It's not just the real estate and the vacancy rates there, but it's even we're still feeling the reverberation and the aftershocks throughout the supply chain for a lot of different types of things. But of course now it looks like they have come up with an agreement. I guess, I guess La LA paid them some money to go back to work until after the election. What's going on with that? What's your thoughts on the long short.
Speaker 2: It's you know, just it doesn't add up too much and more it was more talk than action.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Uh by talking about La la or was my friend Mark Ferraro, who's a cash stylist for the stars, he calls a Kamela hilarious. And so here's the thing that's more to me. It's very important. There's going to be a false flag event and it's going to unite the people just again like the little Georgie Bush got ninety percent of the people to swallow his crap that we're going to get Osama bin Laden dead or alive. People forgot when I'm my sayings is when all else fails, they take you to war. We were talking before about Net Yahoo and his third People forgot the thirty nine weeks a protest going on because of his Judicial Reform Act. Not my language, the language of Isaac Herzog, the President of Israel, said there was a civil war going on.
Speaker 4: A moss happens.
Speaker 2: Everybody forgot about the thirty nine weeks of protests and the thirty Judicial Reform Act that was going to be put in place. So Net Yahoo wouldn't be brought up on to go to court on the charges he was being brought up on. That was the purpose of that all forgotten. You're talking before about World War II. Again, I mentioned this before everybody mainstream media history today. When all else fails, they take you to war. What's going on in nineteen forty one or the Great Depression? On July twenty sixth, nineteen forty one, July twenty sixth, July forty one, July, August, September, October, November December, five months later is Pearl Harbor. On July twenty sixth, nineteen forty one, President Franklin Roosevelt seized all Japanese assets in the United States. You know why, in retaliation for the Japanese occupation of French Indo China. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, French Indo China. What the hell are the French doing in Cambodia, allows in Vietnam and calling it French Indo China. You invaded these countries. France is way up there, These are the way down there. Oh we're stealing their tin, their rubber, rape, pillage, murder. Oh those dirty Japs went in there. Oh yeah, we got some and I'm an American. What do I care about this?
Speaker 4: It's better.
Speaker 2: President Roosevelt swung into action, freezing all Japanese assets. Britain and the Dutch East Indies followed suit. Wait a minute, Dutch East Indies. What are the Dutch doing over there in Indonesia? But we're calling it the Dutchies. We were still in robbing, pillaging as well. We're robbing everything we can, killing anybody we want.
Speaker 4: Where the Dutch.
Speaker 2: Ready? The result again mainstream media. I didn't know this until two years ago. Japan lost access to three forts of its overseas trade and eighty eight percent of its imported oil. They only import one hundred percent of their oil. It was eighty eight percent of oil, three quarters of their overseas trade. That's how they make their money. I can't understand why they bombed for alb I haven't been able to figure it out yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yet it was important for them. This is you know, I kind of call that passive aggressive actions. You know, certainly it was very aggressive, but it was passive in the sense that it wasn't kinetic. Right, They're they're stealing stuff from them, They're they're seizing their bank accounts. They're doing this that, but and blocking the oil, you know, sanctions and all this other kind of stuff, which is always an active war. Sanctions are always an active war. But when you do sanctions and you do stuff like that, people, it doesn't make the headlines like it as when you drop a bomb on somebody, right, But that's the kind of the you know, the passive aggressive action. But then when they swing, you know, it's like you know, nagging wife, who's nagging you and everything, and then you decide, well, I'm going to beat her up.
Speaker 3: I've had enough of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well that's in and of itself, you know, escalating it to the next stage. But it's important for them to goad these countries into a violent action so that it justifies it in the eyes of the public, because everybody knows that preemptor strikes are not justified. But that's what FDR was doing. That's what was happening with Ukraine, that's what's happening right now in the Middle East. It's all this passive aggressive stuff to get them to strike first and then now we're justified this time. But you're saying, you think it's going to be a false fag event coming up to you push us into a war with Iran.
Speaker 2: Yep, absolutely, and the people will support it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You think that'll happen before the election, Yep, that'd be key thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep, yeah, yep. You know, people forget that again. Tracking trends is the understanding of where we are and how we got here to see where we're going.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: You mentioned about how.
Speaker 2: October seventh, twenty twenty three, that was the key when Hamas attacked.
Speaker 4: People have no idea why they did that.
Speaker 2: The torture that the Israelis were committing against the Palestinians. They called Gaza an open air concentration camp for years, when again we only write the facts in the Trends Journal. When net Nyahu got elected in re elected in December of twenty twenty two, the mainstream media is extreme right wing government. Week after week after week after week after week, we're reporting in the Trends Journal the atrocities that this extreme right wing government was causing, not only in Gaza but in the West Bank. Yeah, stealing more land and I'm tired of this settler crap there, they're occupiers it's in violation of the Geneva Convention and Article two four to two of the United Nations. And again I'm tied it as crap that God gave you this lead. What if I don't believe in your God not telling you to believe in mine? Don't you tell me I have to believe in yours? And you made up this religion white about four thousand years ago. Oh, that's when that's.
Speaker 4: When the world began.
Speaker 2: There was no world before that, nobody else was living in there. And God said he gave Moses a ding. Oh you're doing a comic book.
Speaker 4: You're telling me to.
Speaker 2: Believe in.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a lot of curious.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people, a lot of Christians who go into that because again they're not looking you know, they're looking at their understanding of what they think is going to happen in the future, and they're ignoring the clear moral guidelines that are set out in the Bible, and that's getting everything upside down. Have you got something that is difficult to understand, something that is like revelation, which is not a revelation of what happens to Israel's future or what's going to happen in the future. It's really a revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ, that's the title of the book. But they treat it as if it was an Astrodamus prophecy. And they make a lot of money doing that kind of stuff, and they fill churches doing that kind of stuff. But you're going to ignore the clear moral guidelines that have been set there and you're going to push for that type of thing. You've got it exactly opposite of what it should be. But that is really what we're seeing. And you know, when you talk about the passive aggression stuff Israel, the United States, our allies can do anything and everything, and then if they respond with force to any, to any all the stuff that we're doing, then they're the aggressor. And that's the amazing thing that people have got to get through their heads. And that's why everybody understands that preemptive strikes are immoral, and that's why they play these passive aggressive games.
Speaker 3: Just amazing it.
Speaker 4: Easy again, was I was saying.
Speaker 2: Tracking trends is the understanding of where we are, how we got here, to see where we'll go. Let's just go back two weeks ago. You remember the page your attacks. Ye oh, that's out of the news. Forget about it killed what over fifteen hundred people in.
Speaker 4: Lebanon, innocent people and not my language. The words at another warmonger, Leon Pinetta, the former CIA clown under the Obama administration, he condemned what Israel did. His words that this was an act of terror.
Speaker 2: Israel committed an act of terror, totally forgotten. And then here are just some of the headlines. This is from Hahadat's, the Israeli newspaper. We subscribe to this and as trend forecasts and you get the magazine. We report what the Iranians say, we report with the Arabs say, we report with the Jews people say, we report with the West says, and then we give our analysis and trend forecast. Ahadat's diplomatic sources NETNYA, who backtracked on agreements with US regarding Hesbula truce due to political pressure. Right right here what data. This is September twenty sixth, Yeah, one after another. US hike's readiness to deploy in Middle East boost air support, warns Iran not to attack. That's on September twenty ninth, as israel Is attacking like crazy gets better.
Speaker 4: You ready.
Speaker 2: Rarely find this other one here net Yahoo vows to keep hitting hesbela full force. This is September twenty so he could bomb the.
Speaker 4: Hell out of Beirut under.
Speaker 2: The lines that they're getting Hezbolah, just like I said, what they've destroyed Gaza under the bs that they could bomb every house, school, hospital, church, mosque, anything they want under the line that they're getting Amus. And now the other one, here we go two IAF. This is the Israeli Defense Force preventing all weapons transfers from Iran to Hesbola now as top priority. Wait a minute, you better stop those weapons going to Hesbola. But the United States in the UK, they could send all the weapons they want to Ukraine. Yeah, yeah, they could send all the weapons they want to Israel. But how dare anyone send weapons to the people that America is trying to kill?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What hipocrisy?
Speaker 4: What hipocrisy?
Speaker 1: And of course there's no money left for the Americans in western North Carolina because it's all spent. We don't have any more left. I mean, these people, these are the people who just inventing the money out of thin air. They can give money to whoever they want, but we know who they're allied against. It was interesting, you know, when you're talking about a false flag event coming and blaming it on Iran. I reported earlier this week that a former Israeli prime minister, and I can't remember which one it was, but he was saying, you better do it. Are you going to get another nine to eleven?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, okay, is that a prediction, a promise, a threat?
Speaker 3: What is that? Yep?
Speaker 2: Yes, As I said, when all those fails, they take you to war. Yeah, remember Netanya who poll ratings were in the toilet during the thirty nine weeks of protests. This is from the Financial Times September twenty fifth offensive boost Israeli prime minister in polls nen Yahoo. There's a quote definitely recovered from the postwar crash, says Dahlia Schneiden, a pulster and political analyst, arguing Israel's increasingly aggressive action quote at a regional level has played a role in his rehabilitation. Quote. It looks like Israel is taking the initiative. It's true. Everybody gets terrified about the consequences, and his poll ratings go up everybody, it's true, gets terrified about the consequences. Going back to the presidential reality show, everyone will become terrified and they will support the United States in their war against Iran and other countries. Yeah, and it's going to be a positive for Harris, who is totally progenoson.
Speaker 1: M Well, and you know the certain effect that is going to happen. I mean, I agree with you, it's likely that they'll pull that off. It makes a lot of sense for them to do it politically if they didn't do a false flag attack. You'll talk about what would happen with oil prices as they come out, because that seems to be you know, we've had oars for oil. I'm kind of suspicious Gerald that when the US says don't attack their nuclear plants instead attack their oil fields. I mean, it's just something from the Biden administration where this is a part of their war on fuel and on you know, I don't like to call them fossil fuels, but real fuels to try to take out the infrastructure that all, and be another way to attack our independence and our energy as they shut the grid down, shut everything down for everybody except for the AI people and they get their own personal nuclear plants.
Speaker 3: Is that part of what's happening with US?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But here's what we've been writing about in the Trends Journal. By the way, one of our top trends, top trends in twenty twenty three, this is again this. They go out the first week of January, a mass attacks. In October, ten months later, middle East meltdown. We won that an Israeli war would escalate. We've been writing since then that if Iran gets involved in this war again, week after week, week after week since that time. It's all in your Trends Journal. If Iran gets involved in this war, you're going to see oil prices to one hundred and thirty dollars a barrel of rent crew above one hundred and thirty dollars a barrow.
Speaker 3: Where's it right now?
Speaker 2: That happens, it's going to crash the global equity markets and the global economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where is it right now?
Speaker 4: About this?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: For going over almost going on two years.
Speaker 3: Where's well? Right now?
Speaker 1: You said one hundred thirty barrel? Where is it right now?
Speaker 2: It's about I didn't look before I got on the air. It was around seventy eight dollars a barrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all double almost double.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still low, but it's going up, like three four five percent. In the last couple of days, it was way down and it's going way down because the global economy is way down.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, when all else fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Going.
Speaker 2: I read to you. I read to you what's in history today, what FDR did during the Great Depression. I mentioned to you and everybody what George Bush did. The dot com bust happened in March of twenty twenty, just when he gets elected. America is in a deep recession and NASDAKA is down over seventy percent, nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Happens.
Speaker 2: Everybody forgot about it. Yeah, and again in your trends journal. We had forecast the dot com bust in September, in the fall when it was used to be a quarterly of nineteen ninety nine, we said it would bust by the second quarter two thousand and busted in March. Facts are all there. They're gonna do the same exact thing now. And by the way, not my numbers, moodies, all of them Israel's economy is in the toilet. It's gone, it's finished. The war is costing them a fortune to fight. Could you imagine living, is it? Yeah? This is a country what nine million people? Yeah, that's right, and what twenty percent of them are Arabs? Or got like seven million Jewish people? How many people does Iran have? Ninety one million?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to be good at manth to figure this out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, they want us that they're going to have to have us fight their war for him. And we got people like Lindsay Graham just itching to do it and just wanting you any time they can look at any pretense or excuse to do it. And so America really wants this war with Iran. And who knows, they may they may pull up a false flag like you said, and all that, because I will either before the election or after the election, one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they go.
Speaker 2: And again Trump is totally well you heard the things that he says. There's nobody more pro Israel than he is. Yeah, and what he got one hundred million dollars Natlesen, plus another one hundred million coming later, and he moved the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem said to Israel, hey, that land you stole over there in the Golden Heights from serious yours. When his little boy, Garret Kushna is saying that that property in the west in Gaza is valuable water front property and he needs to be developed and we should and we should push the Palestinians into Negev Desert.
Speaker 4: Oh that Trump here, this is he.
Speaker 1: Said, Congress is owned by Israel, and rightfully so yep, that's same triple.
Speaker 2: This is December eighteenth, twenty twenty three. Remember Israel Hamas attacks in October. In a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin and Yahoo, yesterday, US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said, quote US commitment to Israel is unshakable now September twenty seventh, US Defense Secretary of Lord Austin, Lloyd Austin a slobby, jerk, murderist soob who killed Pete in a rock in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: And that's our Defense secretary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, confirm yesterday that the US will maintain it's military support for Israel, dismissing concerns over quote red lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they don't have any red lines or red flags. Do they anywhere nowhere, no trip wires, they get away with everything. Well, we're just about out of time, and I just want to remind people very quickly again that if you want to subscribe to Trends Journal, and it's just a fraction of what you would pay for the Wall Street Journal per day, you get per week with a ten percent discount. Code of Night. Thank you so much Gerald for what you do with Occupy Peace, and I know you're doing everything you can to try to stop these words.
Speaker 3: Very concerning.
Speaker 1: I agree a very high likelihood that we will have some kind of a false flag before we go. I've got several people that are left comments. I wanted to thank them. Thank you, Wayne Wonder, Thank you. Sub Zero says I missed last week's Matching Funds episode in real time, so hopefully this.
Speaker 3: Makes that form. Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Karen Carpenter says, and thank you. Hello and much love from John Lawler, also known as Little John, to the David and I family and friends. He's doing well. Power restored two days ago, no internet. Thanks for the prayers, Little John says Hello to Travis, he misses the show and everybody here very much. Well, thank you very much, and Doug a log thank you for the tip. He says, the government is biting the hand that feeds it. It's time for us to stop feeding it. Absolutely right. And one last comment Brian and Deb McCartney, and we reported this earlier. Gerald in Florida, a guy who was collecting waste said, FEMA came in and shut down all of the dump.
Speaker 3: Sites, and so what are we supposed to do with this stuff?
Speaker 1: Said, take it back and put it on the people's lawns and we'll pick it up in the next year or so. Well, Brian de McCartney called, said, just talk to Michelle at FEMA four referral service. She said, FEMA does not contract for debris or garbage removal or placing receptacles for it. So they're saying, you can't dump your stuff, leave it there for to mold, leave it there for the rats and the vermin and the disease, because you know, we're from the government and we say so. I mean, it's just the arrogance is amazing. They really really do hate us. But so thank you so much for what you do. Gerald, and I appreciate your work for freedom and for peace and for free markets. Actually away from these monsters that are doing this stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, thank you, thank you for your doing it again. It only costs two dollars and fifty cents a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah for the Trench Journal, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, crap journal is five dollars a day. Yeah yeah, watching the New York Times four dollars a day. We hardly get any information from them that's trying worthy.
Speaker 1: It's just jumping, absolutely true. Trends Journal dot com. Use the code night. Thank you very much, Jeryl appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Boba.
Speaker 5: Let me so you the day to night show. You can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good job. And you want to know something else, you can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 4: That's a website.