Speaker 1: You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one double jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. Hey, And if you're just joining us, or you missed the announcement a few minutes ago, major concert event coming to Central Florida June sixth and eighth of twenty twenty five, Raymond James Stadium, Metallica's seventy two world tour.
Speaker 3: And as you said before, great point you maybe think was it going to Tampa. Let's be fair. We had Metallica here in Orlando. We had Metallica here over in Daytona Beach for Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 4: You got to share.
Speaker 2: They're making the rounds man and uh, and.
Speaker 3: We'll have tickets to the Tampa show.
Speaker 2: In fact, you can win them this morning.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: What you're listening for is a double dose of Metallica sometime before ten o'clock this morning, when we get off the air and when the second song starts, will clear the lines and let you start calling, and we'll take color seventy two. It'll be totally random as an m seventy two world tour, all right, so that'll happen sometime before the end of the show.
Speaker 3: People very excited on the text line as well.
Speaker 4: In two two five, two six.
Speaker 2: By the way, the opening action of different opening acts each night, as has been their tradition on this entire tour. The Friday night show will be Limp, Biscuit and Ice nine Kills, and then the Sunday will be Pantera and suicidal Tendencies.
Speaker 4: Love it, I love it all right. Let's this for.
Speaker 2: All intents and purposes, would be and it happened again situation if it was in a restaurant setting, but it was in a kitchen setting at a man's home in England. He's dead after accidentally stabbing himself while trying to separate frozen hamburger patties with a knife.
Speaker 3: Oh we've all been there, I mean, not stabbing ourselves, but pat wedging the knife and coming at yourself.
Speaker 4: Adam.
Speaker 2: The police were able to figure out what happened here, as you were just visualizing. Had the frozen patties on the kitchen counter about waste height, you know, his stomach hite, Oh God, had the knife coming at him to try to pry the patties apart. They I guess they came flying apart, and the inertia continued. His knife thrust right into his abdomen and he bleed out.
Speaker 3: He was thrust in hard because he really one of them burgers which were thought out by the time police arrived, which I don't. I guess they would celebrate it there too. National Cheeseburger Day we talked about. It was yesterday. Did you get a burger? It was a National Cheeseburger Day? Not Internet okay, what should be international? But did you get a yesterday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I went with peanut butter and jelly. After we had that peanut butter and jelly conversation early yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I did the burger, I was gonna do you know what.
Speaker 4: I mentioned yesterday? Oh moo y'ah did to buy one? Get one? You and I go, do you know Buddy.
Speaker 3: Burger Day or some stupid name I gave her right you you remember, Yeah, had listeners texting.
Speaker 4: Going, I'll go with you for a Buddy Burger run.
Speaker 3: But I was gonna do it with my daughter. It turns out it was buy one and then get one later or something like that. God I swerved you. Huh, crepola.
Speaker 4: Is that? So?
Speaker 3: I my daughter was excited that she wanted to have a cheeseburger on Cheeseburger Day with her father. So I did an uber eats and spent exorbitanto mounts of money on one burger for us to split and fries. There was a big ass burger. It was a double cheeseburger. It ate something at night, Patty, he's shaking his head of me, that's what. But we we just rolled differently, man, In what way? I would never uber eat a single hamburger in an order of fries?
Speaker 4: I would. I wouldn't do it. I would never either.
Speaker 3: But if your daughter who is almost eighteen years old wants to eat a burger with you on Burger Day and you don't want to go wait in line, you do it.
Speaker 4: You send your daughter to go get the burger. Yeah for it.
Speaker 3: I was excited you wanted to hang with pops and have a burger and we burgered out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The takeaway here is, please be careful when separating your frozen beef patties. We don't want you accidentally offing yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Keeping with the food theme going this morning up and never cut towards yourself. Sorry, Pizza Huts got a full on gimmick they're pulling in New York City. Only they're launching something called resumes. This is a new offering to help professionals stand out in today's competitive job market. Let me guess they're gonna stuff the crust with resumes.
Speaker 2: Close. They're gonna create that. This is a contest they're doing. You can submit if you want to have this done. If you're looking for a job in New York City, I get the attention of a would be employer where you'd like to work, They'll choose some winners. They'll take your resume, they will redo it into this one that will blend with the famous Pizza Hut boxes that you get when they deliver their pie, and the resume will be right on top of the pie that's delivered to the place where you're hoping to get a gig and maybe get in front of the eyeballs of somebody who has some juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what happens when pizza shows up at an office. Yeah, but not Pizza Hut in New York. I was gonna get to that part.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, what am I getting? Great?
Speaker 3: You think I'm hiring you, You don't come on, you know, you gotta know youzza send something over from Antony's.
Speaker 4: You live in New.
Speaker 5: York Antony's or Anthony's too, Anthony's eight thousand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we have the original Anthony's here in Central Florida.
Speaker 2: Don't say there is no original Anthony's. There are probably one hundred thousand pizza places in this country called Anthony.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something. Do you think I don't know this? I'm married to Italian? How many Anthonys you have in your family? I can't count him in mine?
Speaker 4: Anthony? You knows? Where's Anthony? I don't know. Could you guys just say Anthony anyway? Pizza hut?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I know Anthony's over there in Castlebury. You guys are the ladies who represent they're JR Rockers, So yeah, pizza, good luck.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it in New York For this one, I would note and I shared this twenty seven second news report. That's all this managed to get exposure wise on the local television news in New York City. I would think when you got two people who steal a New York City subway training crash, it, what one who was dressed in all sorts of well interesting clothing, including a pink shower cap. You would get a little more than twenty seven seconds of news coverage.
Speaker 3: This is some homeless people, right, They.
Speaker 4: Don't know they're looking for these two characters. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wandered into a subway station and uh, a train that wasn't in operation they put into operation. They didn't make it very far before crashing it. Luckily no one was killed. How do you crash it subway you're on tracks? Well, they ran into something another car that was you.
Speaker 3: Know, I thought they did the old trick of when you used to drive the Grand Prix cars at Disney and try to get them off the track. I thought they had the wheel all the way to the left to go.
Speaker 4: All right, all three, we're both gonna go.
Speaker 3: I told you about my days. I was kicked out of Grand Prix for life, got that some bitch off the tracks and up in the grass. I was a hero to many people. It was a zero to the people out there. I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if being a you know, the draw of running a subway train. I bet that would be interesting for about two hours, Oh god, for about two hours. It'd be interesting.
Speaker 4: You would dread it after that, and then you go, O, can I.
Speaker 2: Get the gist of this? This is kind of cool. I'm running this thing underground through all these and bypassing all the nonsense. It's going on above the rat rates.
Speaker 3: But I got somebody in the fourth car making love to a.
Speaker 5: Couch that I have to go back there. And you know, couch plane, well seat, but luxury sweet their couch. Well, New York, you never know.
Speaker 3: Orlando's rock station