Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to I had it.
Speaker 2: Here, dang it, the one two three fourth.
Speaker 1: Annual MCU Draft. I am the to b reveg Old Tress now and I'm joined by.
Speaker 3: I'm your friendly neighborhood cast Kirklan Patzer. Hey, my name is Dyl Muss. I'm the draft in taylor Field.
Speaker 1: Yes, LEAs Jo when we were back, as I said for our fourth year, Uh no, I was wrong for our fifth year. Fuck, I just looked at because I didn't update the winners, which I will. But yes, what we do here, uh you know the movie draft we're based on Box Office. The VEEO game draft were based on Critical Eyes. This is kind of like a football draft where we're based we I guess now it's a Marvel characters, just MCU, but Marvel characters. We all pick ten of them, and what happens is we get out we'll read out. Does one of those documents have the points system?
Speaker 4: I had golden geeks open. I'm gonna go back now. How fine?
Speaker 2: The other one, I hope, okay, can you read those off me? With the point value?
Speaker 1: Is for you know, Dylan Sex's ten characters and these are what happens with set points.
Speaker 2: When these characters do things you know.
Speaker 4: When these characters do things we have. Leading a show or film gives you twenty five smack arrus. An unannounced debut gives you twenty points. An unannounced appearance gives you fifteen points. An ensemble appearance gives you fifteen points. End credit appearance ten points. Announced for a new project in that year gives you ten points. Advertised appearance gives you five. Death gives you minus ten. And after Kirkland got one million kangs for his draft, we implemented a fifty point cap per character.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very happy about that because with secret oars and doomsday coming up, who knows what could happen.
Speaker 2: So yes, I congrats kirk a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: But to read off the list here of the results of last year, taylor Field coming in last place, Wilson Fisk got your five points, Strange got your five points.
Speaker 2: Punished I got you five.
Speaker 1: Points and ten points because then credit a Silver Surfer five points for an appearance, Miss Marvel five points for five points for an appearance, Sung Chief five points for appearance, but then also negative ten for death. Valtina five for appearance a Scar which for five no scar, and then.
Speaker 2: Rick ricked Strange. Yeah, Rick Strange, did you get you five? Twenty and fifteen? So he had a really good year.
Speaker 1: That brings you up still to eighty though, so unfortunately that didn't happen. But yeah, you had a lot of appearances. You had a lot of characters come around, but they didn't necessarily stick around or.
Speaker 2: Do anything too important or surprise is taking this one hard? You should?
Speaker 1: I like, specifically in our town hall, someone in the survey notes said, and we were already planning on doing this, but it's like you should put some sort of prize in the line with the draft so Taylor would take it more seriously. I think Taylor takes this thing seriously. I think he just thinks in a different way.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, I think the Box Office one you've proven that that stuff.
Speaker 2: Is worked out for you.
Speaker 1: I think your mind when I've been like I don't I don't get this, that has worked.
Speaker 2: Marvel one maybe not so much, but we'll see that changes this year.
Speaker 1: Kirkland Patzer got a total of ninety points at third place, with Spider Man twenty five leading. You know, the animated show Johnny Storm was he had fifteen, oh right, because the ensemble pick. So Johnny Storm fifteen. Red Guardian got a fifteen ten and a five because that end credit appearance, but also a negative ten because of Marvel Zombies. He his agent also got a native ten because of Marvel Zombies. He was in those projects as well, so he got a fifteen ten. No Long, no she Hulk, no Happy Hogan, no Luke Cage. So your bank and that's four big Greens stakes there. Yeah, and then you had Iron Fist obviously appear in the Black Panther Show, and then the new Falcon appeared in Captain America Breaking New World.
Speaker 2: So yeah, ninety points total.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately that the Iron Fist one was announced because that would have been a secret one that they didn't announce, and then that would have been nice, what was it, fifteen twenty point or something like that would.
Speaker 1: Have been good, Yeah, but didn't happen there, So and then dil Muss finishing in second in place with one hundred and five, Sue Storm getting you fifteen and ten for an end credit and leading ensemble same as Ree Richards, Ironhart leading a project twenty five and appearance in zombies.
Speaker 2: The negative ten was a question mark, but we only had that in.
Speaker 1: Case there was a an issue if there was a winner, but there wasn't. Bucky got you have fifteen out of ten for some end credit goes fifteen to ten to five, and the negative ten for death, negative ten for death for Hulk, both those being in Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 5: Obviously zombies deaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then another one for you Kate Bishop died, she got you five with a negative ten, and then task Master just a five, just hanging out, you know that's it.
Speaker 2: And then a co oh wait actually task masters masters, oh did die? So yeah, that would also been in another negative ten. There you still be kirkling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I was quite five point spread.
Speaker 1: Five point spread yeah, and then a koiy a nothing, and then Turk very surprised. I thought for sure you had Turk in the bang. I thought we're getting something, Dared Devil and then myself picking up my second win this year. Daredevil starring in a project, twenty five, Sam's starring in a project and an end credit, The thing Yolena appearance ensemble and an end credit. Wonder Man I got nothing because he got delayed to this year obviously, so I got a gooseg there, Franklin Richards, those bastards announced it before. That was another one like iron fists.
Speaker 2: I was cooking. I thought I was cooking with that one. I thought I was gonna get.
Speaker 1: A good like real good appearance, like end credit appearance, like a whole sheha bank didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Doctor Doom though, did get me ten.
Speaker 1: And fifteen because he was unannounced that it was great, and then Jones closed it out with an announcement of a project, so we didn't see her, but she did get announced for a project, and then I had you want to give me a gooseg? And my turk version was Claire not there. But there is rumors that Claire is inspirement brand new Day, if you believe it or not, So we'll see what happens. But yeah, I got one hundred and thirty five. So your winners now of the drafts is Dylan Musk won the very first year in twenty twenty two, Kirkland won the second year twenty twenty three, and then I've won the last two years back to back, so on the two time and Taya's looking to get on the board maybe this year but I'd like to get that lookie that hat trick.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So there we go. So we got how you win, we got the previous winners. We're starting with that clean slate. Let's get up the wheel and let's we got a big year. Lots of projects, especially with doomsday. Now, I do want to get there after we start drafting.
Speaker 2: There, oh Lan, number one, look at that, man.
Speaker 1: I hope this sect the two other drafts of the video game draft and the movie draft where me and Dylan were one and four.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that's happening this time. I jinxed it, all right, number two, number two check all those drafts Field Game Draft, Mardel Draft, very good stuff.
Speaker 1: Summer will have draft and oh, Kirk and forth and.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That order is Dylan, Moss, myself, Airfield and Kirkland pats are we're doing.
Speaker 4: We didn't see the wheel yet?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh's under first?
Speaker 2: Fifth, he's fifth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we the big question before we start draft and how do we handle doomsday? Because also that's a lot of characters. I don't know if there's a lead, like is it just is it?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: That's just appearances everyone, ensemble, like we don't know who the main characters are yet, like like we have an idea, but we don't know, like how much screen time is James Marson gonna get? Is he there for a scene of death or is he a supporting character? We legitimately don't know, right.
Speaker 3: So is that something that we can like like see it in then determined after the fact because I don't like that it could be? Yeah, or do we just put a number on it right now?
Speaker 4: Trust us to be play honorably in that situation? Of course not, But like I don't know, I think he was leading in the film. I feel like we should jump him all in in ensemble, every single one of them, including Doom.
Speaker 2: Get some big pointers there. Yeah, you're in the movie.
Speaker 4: You're an ensemble.
Speaker 2: Not Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's tough because same thing someone someone could think about ned and and and and Findy were on the bus scene right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like she was.
Speaker 4: Should we split the difference in because it normally ensembles fifteen or an advertise appearance is five. Should we make the doomsday people like ten or something? Just put them in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could put a new category.
Speaker 3: Put thirty for a death, just like triple whammy it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I do like that.
Speaker 2: I'm down for some snoke here. I'm down.
Speaker 1: I'm down if we want to make the do so doomsday. Doomsay appearance is worth ten, but a Doomsay death is thirty. I'm down the Doomsday.
Speaker 4: I think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a special movie special, Yeah, because then I feel like there's some more think because then you would just be like, Okay, let's say everyone is worth ten, right, then he's like, yeah I got Xavier, or yeah I got any deal.
Speaker 2: You're just picking easy ones. Now.
Speaker 1: I think this does add some strategic Okay, I want the tenor, but that comes with a.
Speaker 2: Big who could die?
Speaker 1: Right, So that's the and honestly we're counting a death is like if they get snaps something like that, that's counting as a death as well, right, Like if it's something where they've gone missing but they're off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen again the multiverse madness.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly.
Speaker 4: Not yeah, because I like them for Avengers, so I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this, no, and I agree, because it's just I feel like then it would be very easy for us just spam the Doomsday roster with no consequence.
Speaker 2: So this brings some some gaming the system.
Speaker 1: So okay, there you go. So two new things is ten for a doomsday appearance because obviously lots of characters. All the other rules apply, so if someone's in there in an unannounced appearance or end credit, that's all still the same. The only thing that's changing is the doomsday appearance and the Doomsday death, which is now negative thirty.
Speaker 2: So Doctor Doom could be dealing them out, dealing with us. Now with this new rule system, you get to pick first, so yeah.
Speaker 4: Can you quickly remind us as well as the listeners which projects are coming out this year?
Speaker 1: So we right now have eight. Obviously there's a coupleanies that don't have dates, so they could change. But right now there is Friendly Neighborhood, Spiermen season two. There is Punishers Special, there is wonder Man. There is Vision Quest, Daredevil Born Against season two, X Men ninety seven season two, but that is like Vision Quest where it's a TVD. We don't know if it's for sure.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that was this. Yeah, it's factoring that in at all. Yeah, it's listed here, but there's no day yet. And then Brand New Day and Doomsday. So there's eight projects there. I will drop it in the private chat in case you guys ever want a reminder on screen for yourself there for some some political game.
Speaker 4: Wow, that X Men is interesting because those characters in Doomsday could be biting the dust. But then if they come back in that show, that's that's gonna be really fun to see who pulls the trigger on some of those characters. It's a spicy year going on here, so I will say it's not spicy. That was the first pick. It's an obvious potential fifth probably fifty pointer, and that is Spider Man. Yeah, he's leading a movie, he's leading a show, maybe he appears in Avengers. I'm probably just gonna hit the cap of fifty points on this, and I don't really see any if Freshman Year gets delayed, But even then he might still be in a post credit. He might somehow be in Infinity will or not any or Jesus right, what does a doomsday Doomsday? Maybe not, but like maybe even a post credit in that or something. But either way, I think this is like at least twenty five at worst, which is what you want. So yeah, that's an easy first round pick.
Speaker 2: The only way he's not to be the top point getter this year is if Toby bites it in doomsday.
Speaker 7: What did we do again for when there's multiple spidis, it's just the character. So it's like you're you're drafting all variants of the character because we can't. I think we did that with well yeah, because King right, get all the points for.
Speaker 4: Cannon, right, So.
Speaker 1: So you now own Spider Man the character. So if fifteen million Spidermen die in Friendly Naghloo Spiermen, that's.
Speaker 2: Your boy right there. That's you, that's your guy.
Speaker 1: But that's where yeah, I think you're good as long as the only one that could worry me is if Toby bites it in doomsday. That's but I don't think he will. But that's your only I think risk there. But I would have I would easily picked him number two or number one.
Speaker 2: So okay, So in that sense, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all these characters, like you said, the x ME ones make it very interesting.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna just go for this the one.
Speaker 1: You know, Dylan went with the Spider Man, I'm gonna go with the guy that's co starring with him. Later on the summer I'm going with Punisher. He's got his own special, so he's leading a project. He's gonna be in Spider Man. There's always a chance he pops up in Daredevil via a cameo or an end credit. I doubt he's a doomsday pick. I think he could be for Secret Wars, but I think Punisher is for sure and too. Hell, maybe he's in Friendly Neighborhood as well, but I think he's for sure and too, and then there's an option for two other ones. I don't think he's dying either any of these, like he's gonna be dealing with the death. I also think the Punisher special could literally have an end critsy him just Punisher seeing a newspaper of Spider Man. Like, I think there's a lot of Frank popping up in place, because again in Daredevil last year, who got the end credit it was our boy Frank, right, And if you want to bridge that gap to Spider Man, you.
Speaker 2: Know it might be a thing. So I'm gonna pick Frank Castle as my number one draft pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was my number two character, so nice, solid pick. The more fun one than Spider Man, I think, because it's a bit more dicey, but still has the fifty point potential.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was definitely my number one, But my number two is gonna be Daredevil because I think there's a chance Spider Man animated show I can't remember, not Freshman year, friendly name with Spider Man, that's the one. He was there in season one, so he could very welcome back in season two. And yeah, he's got his live action show popping in and heck maybe he pops into the Punisher special presentation, you never know. And again the Spider Man movie Brand New Day. I mean, he's already in there once, so he could easily just sneak in there again for this movie. Who knows, But yeah, I feel good about throwing throwing him in there.
Speaker 2: I think this is one the first year.
Speaker 1: Might I have to look back, but might be the first year Taya's first traft pick is leaving leading a project that was an old school.
Speaker 2: Tailor not it would always win this year. Yeah, like last year.
Speaker 1: Here's number one pick, Wilson Fisk, who was definitely not leading any project whatsoever, but he wants to win this year because there's so Kirkland.
Speaker 2: You get the double right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is uh I feel like a lot of times you do these drafts, it's kind of like strategy gets implemented right at the wheelspin like sometimes you kind of want to be in a prime spot. This is one year I really wanted to be that first. I wanted my boys spidy, so good, good pick. All my top threes have already been picked, so I feel like it's it's gonna be a spicy year. But coming off here, I think I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the one eyed Wonder Cyclops himself here well I almost said James Marsden. That's not his actual name, but Scott.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonnaa take Cyclops. And then for my two for this is kind of tough. I think I'm gonna do a wild pick here. I get some criticism, but I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take Wonder Man. I know he's leading a project. Yeah, easy twenty five, Easy twenty five, And I'm hoping I don't think you for.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: To me, I just feel like he's he seems a little bit lesser. Maybe I'm just not super high for that show. But I'm hoping that I get some some special little appearances here and there. Hopefully this character is just building.
Speaker 1: Plus, I feel like if there's an end credit, it's like just gonna be him doing something. I really don't feel it's gonna connect to any to the other MCU in the show. Yeah, like, just even if it's a comedic one like it sounds like it's very like to me that this is what worries me the most is One Man drops tomorrow and the word is they're dropping the Daredevil trailer on Thursday. It's like they're not even giving that show a week to breathe.
Speaker 2: It's like two days later, Oh, get ready for Daredevil.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, they really just want you to like, all right, let's let's move on from Wonderment. I don't think it's bad, but it's just like, I don't know if it has much steake. So but you get clean twenty five at least, and I think you have end credit potential. I measually just kill him, kill the finale, him dying just a one season.
Speaker 2: This is a safe bet.
Speaker 3: He's not even the main character.
Speaker 1: It's Ben Kingsley or whatever he is. Yeah, all right, Taylor, back to you. Wonderman's off the board if you miss that.
Speaker 5: And neither were my on my list, but that's okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: On your list.
Speaker 5: I'm going I like Hulking there. I feel like, you know, Spider Man. I feel like he's gonna pop up at least another project somewhere this year. This year, I think so for sure. I feel like he's just a character that they pulled in because he popped in and zombies, right, I feel like they just throw Hulk in the randomest things, just unexpectedly. So I think there's potential for an unexpected appearance somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Is this a Red Hulk or Green Hulk?
Speaker 5: Is definitely Green Hulk. I don't think Red Hawks comes back for a long time, No, I don't. You'll see red Hawk before you see Scar, and that's still a long time.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think you can see Scar soon. I think he could be in your thirty dollars, your thirty death pool there in the doomsday when I ain't drafted him this year, I'm gonna fall in Kirkland's footsteps.
Speaker 2: I think I've had this man before.
Speaker 1: My go to name a child after him, I'm going Wolverine Logan J James Hallett obviously he'd be an x LL and season two. So he gets me the ensemble points, and I'm hoping, like I think he is in Doomsday, I'm just hoping they don't reveal him so I can get those unannounced points.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna save a lot. That advertising for Secret Wars could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I've always said, if that movie starts tracking below what they want, you're getting that poster Hugh Jackman poster, but or that toty huge Jackman poster. But yeah, I'm gonna go with him because I don't also like he's character that doesn't die. Talk to me next year for Secret Wars, then maybe there's a risk. But I think he's safe in ninety seven, and I think he's safe in Doomsday.
Speaker 2: We do see him. So yeah, Wolverine throwing him in there.
Speaker 4: Oh good pick? Hmmm. I mean I got the obvious best first pick, but I really lost out on a lot of these, like second tier, really top ones, I think. So I'm already in a dicey spot here for my second pick, and I get two back to back, Okay, I think I might.
Speaker 2: Go for.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna grab his thor so this is ensemble or I guess our doomsday appearance of ten not a lot. What I'm pulling for here is maybe a announced new project this year. Potentially he could be something like that. It's kind of hard to beg bet on anyone being in a post credit of doomsday other than maybe doom. I guess I don't even know what's going to go on. Yeah, so I'll grab Thor and then remind me the chairs. We have no Jeene Gray on the chairs, right.
Speaker 2: No good Jensen? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well are you laughing, Girk?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just so you said that, you sounded a little mischievous, congestin I think you have something in the back of your head you're not revealing just the way.
Speaker 4: I still have not seen any of these doomsday teasers, so I think that I probably should have.
Speaker 3: You know, and Jensen was in it, killed Downey.
Speaker 5: That would have been.
Speaker 4: Dirty if you guys didn't admit that. Let's see, this is really tricky. Uh, I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with. Uh. I'm really struggling with those sounds like to me, I am gonna grab I'm gonna grab Jean Gray here. What I'm polling for is maybe maybe she's in Doomsday, maybe X Men, maybe Sadie sink.
Speaker 2: Iss Spider, she's inspired, she's Jean Gray for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I didn't feel that necessarily, so it was a bit of a But if you're saying that, then I trust it because there's.
Speaker 2: Been enough chatter lately.
Speaker 1: There's been enough chatter lately, and Okay, if they don't reveal it, I would account that as unannounced point. If she's just girl in hood and credits until you get the movie, I think you get those unannounced points, so we'll discuss.
Speaker 4: But I also get that I could also get zero points for that character, So it is a risk. It is a risk, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're good.
Speaker 3: There's gonna get killed off in Doomsday.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if she would be in Doomsday. If she is Jane Gray, I think she will be secret because remember they've announced that Sadie Think is in Secret Wars, so that would make sense if, like again, halks On in Doomsday, Spy's on Doomsday.
Speaker 2: I think that crew will move over there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get another Phoenix bullshit going on in that arc.
Speaker 1: They gotta kill Downy somehow, right, I don't love this, but like it's a clean twenty five, I don't, so I'm just gonna take Vision. I don't know what visions, like where he would be in doomsday, all the visions, all the visions because again, they only have the three live action shows, right, and wonder Man's already out tomorrow, Binge, that's done, you'll have Daredevil.
Speaker 2: Like, don't get wrong. I think there's good.
Speaker 1: Uh the I don't know if it's wrapped filming. It has been filming. I don't know if it's wrapped, but it has been filming. So I I just feel like if it comes out and I missed the clean twenty and I don't think Vision's dying.
Speaker 2: He's died a lot. I think you'd like.
Speaker 1: I think the goal is to that show ends with him meeting both his kids, right, his kids are out there in the world now that Agatha set that up. I think it's he. It's him, he has his kids. Let's go find your mom. Like, I think he's safe. So I think it's just a clean twenty five. I could miss out and get a big goose. I get's delayed, but I feel good with even Daredevil's coming out in March right, So vision could be a fall December drop like something like that after doomsday or a lead up to doomsday. I don't know, but uh, I'll take mister Paul bettany and all the visions, so snow vision, gold vision, regular vision, swamps vision.
Speaker 4: Good, pick good, pick.
Speaker 5: I like it, Thank you, that's good. That's where I was gonna actually sneak off into was snow Vision there, but instead I'm gonna sneak over to uh Nick Fury. I think, uh he's Avengers Doomsday. He's been in every single Avengers movie right, so.
Speaker 1: Well kind of he wasn't in Infinity War till the end credit, but he wasn't any and same thing in end gave me only one scene as well.
Speaker 5: I forgot. You know what, if that's the case, then I get unexpected points in that that regards, So.
Speaker 3: I'll uh, I'll unexpected minus thirty is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was afraid that he could take.
Speaker 2: Come on doom.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding. That's not the case. That would be a upsetting, but it's it's of old risk. I gotta take the chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about in Doomsday, but I do if he if you make it out doomsday and he's alive.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I ain't picking him next year. You guys, can't.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's He's definitely like one of those characters, like we're ready to say goodbye to Sam Jackson, you know, he costs a lot. Like maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like if there's few people are gonna say goodbye to, it's probably fear because like secret Invasion, that.
Speaker 2: That really bungled, and like, what have they been doing with them? Right? So the photo?
Speaker 3: Get the photo of him up with the gun?
Speaker 2: Do we have that on streaming?
Speaker 3: I don't think we do.
Speaker 2: No, No, I guess we never. It's just in my memes and whatnot.
Speaker 3: So it's in my head.
Speaker 2: I picture, yeah, I should drop this for wonder Man.
Speaker 1: When someone picked it back, you know, all right, that's you Kirkland the double coming up again?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Coming up again?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What was your pick? I just meaned on it? But what was it?
Speaker 2: Fear?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: What to do? What to do?
Speaker 3: What to do? I think I think I'm gonna take the big bad head Honcho doom here. You ain't dying in the first project, As dyl mentioned, he's probably in the end credit, and who knows, maybe he's gonna be lingering and sneaking around in other projects and in some way, shape or form. I doubt it, but I don't know. I'd like to be surprised and have him on there.
Speaker 5: So I'll take you don't think they kill him off and then just bring Kang back in Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: Big, I don't that's his next pick is Kang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like Doom could have some clones that get killed or something weird like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bots.
Speaker 3: That's not that care, not the bots.
Speaker 2: But I think if there's variants, you're yeah, that's that's Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wasn't there rumors of a female Doom?
Speaker 2: There's female?
Speaker 1: I got all the versions you do if they If they're there, then he gets those appearances and announced that.
Speaker 4: You could get fifty or you could get minus three thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they could be the anti king pick, you know, and.
Speaker 3: That'll be the galaxy just balancing it out after my king.
Speaker 1: And there's no cap on a limit of negative numbers, so yeah, not until after this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta see it first.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then round out. I don't know how this is gonna go. I think it's gonna be just a safe, steady amount. I don't think there's gonna be any deaths involved. But I'm gonna take rogue here. Nice lady from I don't know where she's from.
Speaker 1: Not on a chair, and I think not on a share. No, I think one has some current health issues in real life. I don't know if she would make it to Doomsday. But you got the series.
Speaker 3: I got your homework, rest well, pack one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I always make sure that I researched the health of every possible character to make sure.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't at all. I don't know if my.
Speaker 4: Characters request records from the doctors.
Speaker 2: We have the watch, all right, you're pick?
Speaker 5: Oh man, I saw I was doing some research and I saw some wild prediction and c.
Speaker 2: No, that's a wild prediction.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hope it's bullshit.
Speaker 5: Is just I hope it's bullshit. I'm gonna pick. I'm gonna pick, well, I'm gonna pick the character first. The character. I'm gonna pick a bull's eye. I think you know whether it's their season two or some thing. And Spider Man the animated show, Okay.
Speaker 3: This guy, that's the only reason why you picked them.
Speaker 2: It's nice to see you again.
Speaker 5: There's a chance that he could he could pop up somewhere, but the he's for sure born into Okay, good good. The rumor is Bullseye will portly share a fight scene with Flash Thompson Spider Man Brand New Day. What that was? This weird?
Speaker 2: So ton there's no way he's fighting Flash Flash Flashes.
Speaker 1: If we get Joe mgnail back from the Toe universe, sure, but like, what's Tony Robb you only gonna do?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's some of these theories. Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I guess it's a question for me is like do I go for sure points or the hail Marys? And right now I'm gonna go for some hail Marys just in case someone else picks them up in the later rounds. Because there's lots of X men, there's lots of characters that'll also come with death. I'm picking this guy because if he appears big upside, and I don't think there's any downside other than he could give me a goose egg.
Speaker 2: But I feel good about this. I'm gonna pick.
Speaker 1: Mister Sweet Christmas Luke Cage because I think there's a good chance we see him Daredevil Born Again as an unannounced appearance. We got Jessica back, they did say, oh, we're gonna fill you in on what Jessica's been doing since her show. I feel like Luke Cage is a part of that filling, you know. So I think there's a thing that you could see my Culter. I don't think he's in Doomsday or anything like that. Maybe you could seem like friendly neighborhood. But I'm hoping for like an unannounced, you know, fun episode where we log on like, oh, they brought Culter back because we kind of thought they were gonna be the Jones and we found out that that was the plan.
Speaker 2: She just couldn't cause she was doing another show.
Speaker 1: So they had planned to do that with a Daredevil character or sorry Netflix character already.
Speaker 2: Luke Cage you think is prime for that.
Speaker 1: I think my culture will still fit the role. And yeah, so that's what I'm going with Luke Cage.
Speaker 5: So you don't think doohm M I just like appear on our multiverse war again in Harlem and then he's like, where's Luke Cage?
Speaker 1: Maybe Secret Wars they'll set him up here and then next year, you know, but no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think to fight do him first? To Luke, you can do it.
Speaker 2: You're the indestructible man. You got it, Luke Cage great pick. I love you.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a clarifying question. Hung Chi two has been talked about if that gets announced this year, Is there points on that or is that be like oh that WORDY knew about that, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I there would be a points because it's always been like it's in works, but that movie's never been dated, so I would give you've never.
Speaker 4: Seen it on a slate or anything, right, Nope, Okay, So I think I'm gonna grab shun Chi then, because I don't think he's dying in uh. I keep on a saying fin anywhere in Doom's Day. So you know, ten points there pulling for an announcement which I don't know what's gonna happen. Is that movie came out so long ago at this point, same realm of thought. Here, I'm gonna grab sure black panther or whatever you want to call her here. Yeah, another character who I don't think is dying in this, And I could see a Black Panther movie getting announced this year or something like that. I guess we had Eyes of a Konda last year, so maybe they were really trying to ramp up to what that next movie would be, or another show or something. I guess, Well, we already know about that other show, right, isn't there another show that's existing.
Speaker 2: In the I think that show kind of got next.
Speaker 4: So maybe they're gonna kill that. Maybe they'll do another Black Panther. So two characters that I'm yeah, just gonna get I hope clean ten points from doomsday and then maybe an announcement and then maybe I get crazy lucky with like a post credit or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, not flashy picks, but just economical picks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, there's some good potential there.
Speaker 1: Same thing. Don't want to do two bold ones back to back. I don't be looking like Taylor Field over there.
Speaker 2: But what are we?
Speaker 1: They were at the halfway point? I just I got my eyes on somebody, I just do it. I got to I got two that got my eyes on.
Speaker 2: But I just don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a tough one.
Speaker 2: No, I bet you know where they are.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm I'm gonna I'll do it stick in that realm. I just think there's still a chance haven Secret Wars. But I'm gonna pick to Challa, and I'm gonna say this, this can this cover me for Challa and to Challa Junior? Because my thing is I just don't know, and if I have to pick, when I will, I just don't. Okay, I'm just trying to think about I.
Speaker 4: Pick the entire bloodline of the.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Mike, so any Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think if, like when we get Panther, is it an aged up Junior or is it another universe to Schalla.
Speaker 2: And that's where it's tough.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just go with o'challa Junior for now. I do buy the rumors that they've cast this guy. I think there's a good chance you could see something in Doomsay. I think it's more likely in Secret Wars, but I would also kick myself and honestly, I might still get points for just Ch'challa Junior in general, right, like his little kid appearing so actually, and I don't think he's noting right, Like, let's be honest, they're not there's no fucking way they're killing to'challa Junior after bringing like the they do.
Speaker 4: Announce a black panther three would come with like hit that character.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's why I also feel safe in that thing of like we'll see him appearance. Maybe he's un announced appearance in Wakanda or in Doomsday, right, maybe we don't see him, but that he's in there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll go to Challa Junior and I think there's.
Speaker 1: A chance he is in end credit or we see the grown up one, so uh, there's some comforts there. I don't think he's anywhere near the Deadpool right now, so.
Speaker 2: I feel good about T'Challa Junior Junior.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know I went with this character last year, and I think I'm gonna I'm gonna pull him again because I was reading some interesting theories, nothing like Flash.
Speaker 2: Versus liking this bull.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Valentina. I'm gonna throw her back in here because I was reading some theories about her being Laviian and that there's some ties that she could share like as a character. I don't know about that, but just some stuff like with doctor Doom all that jazz and maybe like her taught well, the Thunderbolts are gonna get well, the New Avengers, they're gonna get fucked over. And I think that she could play a hand in that because she's done it already a few times. And I think, you know, something in line with doctor Doom. I can see it happening. So yeah, good pick, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Okay, worst case ten points, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go I get two years. So I'm gonna take mister Johnny Storm here the torch.
Speaker 5: That's my pick. One.
Speaker 3: That kid, he's been known to slither into some spidy projects, so who knows, maybe in a friend neighborood Spider. Maybe he's gonna be appearing there, who knows. And then I'm gonna take Beast from the X Men one.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he does appear somewhere in Doomsday, I feel like he could be a potential minus thirty year. But uh, who knows?
Speaker 1: Who else prime potential to be seen a skelt in that first skelt.
Speaker 5: Decent picks either, Okay, how many are we?
Speaker 3: One? This is five?
Speaker 5: So I got my sixth pick. Now I'm gonna throw out the one I wanted to do is it makes sense because there's comics to back it up. But I don't think that they're gonna I don't know if they're gonna do it. There's a chance it might not happen. Is because the comics doesn't mean it's gonna happen. So I'm gonna save it. Maybe they'll be like a nine or ten pick. For now, I'm gonna go Deadpool. I feel like maybe there's a chance in Avengers Doomsday you can see something, maybe an end credit scene or whatnot.
Speaker 4: But uh, yeah, that's why I wanted next good pick.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, I'm ready to go here. I'd kind of forgot about her, and that's a tough thing. When you look at the X Men, the Avengers roster, it's like, okay, lots of potential deaf there. But why I feel good about this is I think we've all forgotten that she's announced to also Peer Inspirement Brand New Day. I'm picking Elena boban Off because I think.
Speaker 4: Uh, I did forget about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think there's a good chance her appearance could be an end credit maybe trying to recruit Peter or something like that.
Speaker 2: Because We've heard them talk about a lot of stuff, but.
Speaker 1: We've not seen Pew on set anything like that, so I feel like it's something very minor and it could easily be that. So I do think there's a good chance she could bite it, So I don't. I don't love that upside there, that Doomsday hope. So I guess my hope is that I'm just only eating a negative fifteen. But I guess if I get an end credit, then maybe it'll bounce out. So my hope is that all that stuff goes well and she doesn't die in Doomsday. I might regret this pick layer, maybe this is what that sinks me. But I just think with her appearing in other projects, she could maybe at least, you know, make up a difference. So, Elena, she's.
Speaker 4: Not on an IMDb, but that is confirmed she's there.
Speaker 1: It's been confirmed by like the s tier reporter, so I'm sure when we get closer we'll see something there. So I would still count that as like it's already announced because we kind of know it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's been she's been said she's in that.
Speaker 4: So mm hmm, okay, hmm. I think I'm gonna grab maybe a little. I'm I'm really well, I don't want to tip my.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hold back on what I was about to tip flash talking, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Would you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with a nice couple here. I'm gonna go read Richard's and Sue Storm. I'm gonna grab the both of them. I don't think either of them are dying. There's a chance we get an announcement of something else that they're up to. Maybe there's a postcredit thing. Obviously, this is doomsday, so it's very much centered well, it's not necessarily in this storyline centered around these characters, but there is a lot of history there, so I could see that potential. I just I don't see either of them dying yet because we just got introduced to them. Now. Of course, there's like there could be weird time travel things or alternate universes, in which case all these characters could get blasted, right, But that's just part of the game. But I feel safer about these ones and some of the other people on them chairs, So I'm gonna grab those two nice good.
Speaker 1: Well, if he at Krasinski read Richard's back, you know he could be biting it again.
Speaker 4: That would be cruel.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick the doctor himself, doctor Schrange. He's not been announced for Doomsday, but I think he's something that could easily peer and credits announced. He wasn't Friendlyhood Neighborhood Specimen one, so I also could see him appearing there as well. Yeah, so honestly, I bet trailer would probably spoil that, but I think that's just a character that could pop up somewhere. When com Bacher was asked, he said he was filling it, and then he said he wasn't filming it, so he's playing the game. So it's definitely not confirmed yet he's been and that's why I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also, are these actors.
Speaker 1: Just getting confused with Secret Wars right because half these people are just getting a script and just saying their a liance. Remember in Finny Warr Kamber Bashidan film is scenes with anybody. He was not there that has stand in the whole time, So he has no clue what's going on. But I'm gonna hope that they may just throw him in there and I get the the surprise points because I think there's a high potential if that Maldiverse gets blown up.
Speaker 2: Who's else is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be there but to recover it mister Strange himself. So going with him, good one.
Speaker 5: I am gonna go with Peggy Carter. I feel like there's a chance that Captain Carter could appear in Doomsday. I feel like Hayley Awell Elise is gonna appear in some way opposite of Steve Rodgers. I feel like someone had that baby. Someone had to have that baby. Yeah, unless it's uh, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Sharon Carter, who knows, well, she's not even alive at that time period.
Speaker 1: She's just like a sperm right now. So it's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is. But Haley at Well, she's gonna be in there for sure, and well, who knows, maybe they'll do something at the camera guy permission impossible?
Speaker 2: Back, Steve, don't we just got back the.
Speaker 4: Same shop our sons.
Speaker 3: God, Okay, back to me, mm hmmm. I'm gonna take I'm gonna take cap himself here, Sam Wilson. But I will say Sam Wilson because I guess you know, we got multiple.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this one for a little bit later, but I'm gonna throw it in there because it's spicy, it's fun, and I kind of hope it happens. I'm gonna throw black Cat into the mix as an unannounced surprise appearance, okay.
Speaker 2: Fun, just for friendly neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Do you think it am brand new day?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why didn't even think about that? Right?
Speaker 3: And both potentially? So you know, yeah, I'm putting it out of the universe because I want to see black Cat in this in this project.
Speaker 5: So I would too.
Speaker 2: I would very much like to see that.
Speaker 3: I don't think Sadie thinks black Cat, but no, I hope, I hope that.
Speaker 5: I hope you see it.
Speaker 1: Nonetheless, hmmm, you Taylor for your picky on here number eight in our final three here.
Speaker 5: Number eight. All right, I'm going to I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Montame gambit. I feel like, maybe you know, it gets resurrected in season two of X.
Speaker 2: Men, Right, that could be an that actually could be some of an announced appearance.
Speaker 3: But it's gonna get de resurrected though, And that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a risky.
Speaker 1: We should do that cast like a month or two before Dead Dooms say, like our dead pull like no points, like who we actually think is gonna die to me.
Speaker 2: Gam It's like a top five or tailor.
Speaker 1: No, Doom's gonna see him, and he's gonna say, long, I've been waiting for this.
Speaker 2: Who am I about to make our name for myself? Heah, that's down.
Speaker 1: He's gonna say that line for line, and then and then and then all the other excell.
Speaker 3: Him with memory, memory, bring back.
Speaker 2: I won't forget your buddy. That's Taylor in the theater. I won't forget you, buddy. As he just sees Niggers three on his phone.
Speaker 5: Hopefully not, hopefully not.
Speaker 3: I'm pulling that he's gonna be looking over at you in the theater. If I'm watching the movie with you, Taylor, I'll be waiting for that moment.
Speaker 2: Just dead eye, lock eyes with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to pick with I think it's a risky one because I think it's for sure Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: But you know, there's a lot of speculation that if on the Armisis.
Speaker 1: And the Lady Doom, lots of theories, and I think there's some I think there's some merit to this that maybe who's under that cloak.
Speaker 2: If there's a Lady Doom, someone's helping Doom out.
Speaker 1: You know, Loki, I imagine, is gonna be on the good guy side of doing multiverse stuff. Who's not come up because I wonder if we all think he's gonna die, But Loki's gonna be on the hero side, right trying to keep them multiverse together. You need someone that might be confused, someone that's been bad before.
Speaker 2: You never know. But I'm gonna go with the Scarlet Witch herself. What the hell is her fucking name? Wanta maximom it.
Speaker 1: I think I got high potential for unannounced appearance points in Doomsday. I think she's like, uh, I've always pitched that they could do the Barbosa dead Man's chest moment with her at the end of the Doomsday, Like if you use Loki, who do you turn to. I've also seen people do the idea of what if Doom finds like you know, amnesia type Scarlet Witch that died, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, hey, like you remember my face.
Speaker 1: I'm Tony Stark, Like I'm gonna help you out, like we're gonna this is the right way, or you can get your brother back in gear.
Speaker 2: It could be that too, Hey, you want your kids back? If you help me. I'm gonna get to your kids.
Speaker 1: So there's lots of angles. I think she's for sure in Secret Wars. I just think she could also be a tag and Doomsday. That is again, I think she could even be an end credit because I think that is a big.
Speaker 2: Pop moment for people.
Speaker 1: There's rumors Marble still plan to do a solo project with her, maybe gets announced this year. So I think there's a good chance I could get a goose egg here. But I actually feel pretty strongly like I'm a nine nine.
Speaker 2: Point nine percent I'm getting that unannounced appearance now.
Speaker 1: Grant, I guess they could show her off before, but I think I'll just say I'm nine nine.
Speaker 2: Percent sure she's in Doomsday.
Speaker 4: So wow, cool. I have not heard that theory, but it tracks makes sense to me. Let's see, Okay, you're.
Speaker 2: An a penultimate and your penultimate picks here, Dylan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so I think I'm gonna grab the one and only Storm and Norman Storm and Norman Yeah, Freshman Year or what the heck of this show called? If you know, if that comes out, he's in there. Maybe maybe there's an inkling of him in some way, shape or form in uh in Brand New Day, so that's not pulling for there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're always itching for a Norman, So yeah, I hope, I hope you're right. I need uh, I I need any live action Norman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm really scared of so many people dine in Doomsday that I don't know who to pick from that list. So I'm gonna go with the I don't know if we've ever drafted this character before, but apparently according to IMDb, he's in a Brand New Day, and.
Speaker 5: I assume.
Speaker 4: I don't like this at all. I assume we'll be in Friendly Neighborhood season two. I'm gonna go with Tombstone.
Speaker 2: Tombstone A one.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's five and five ten points, but for me, it doesn't have the Doomsday minus thirty potential. Yeah, that's what I like to see on my list.
Speaker 1: And I think he always says potentially be an end credit they got, like Michael Keat was an end credit in Homecoming?
Speaker 2: What the hell are the end credits are? Far from home all right?
Speaker 1: It was j Jo and jameson stuff, but there's always think they could have him sending up some sins or six or something like that.
Speaker 4: So I mean he's on the IMDb page for a brand New Day.
Speaker 1: Oh you know he's confirmed he's in there. Yeah, yeah, he's in there. But still like, yeah, that's still like ten ten.
Speaker 4: Points Postcride with him, But I like that. You think I might get that point and Homecoming?
Speaker 2: You got a Postcrid with Michael Keaton.
Speaker 4: And announce a Tombstone project, and I'll get another ten there.
Speaker 2: That'd be huge. Yeah, Tombstone versus Doomsday.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is my penultimate I really now this is where I'm I think I'm getting into like the risky category. If I got to probably pick some x men. But it's like who do I pick and who's risky not risky?
Speaker 5: I really don't know Xavier, it's always a surefire pick.
Speaker 1: I did predict a Marble lines and I think he's gonna live this time. I think that's I think that's how they're gonna be. Everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's thinking he's dying. It's like, oh the meme, he's gonna die again.
Speaker 1: I think they'll ant a but I some feel confident enough to put him on my my roster here. Yeah, that's that's a big minus thirty there. Geez, who do we got left for like who could reasonably make it out of the Avengers or X Men who aren't gonna die are even Fantastic four, Like, I guess.
Speaker 5: You go Wolverine, right, so you got your x Men pick on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, but like it's good to double dip because you got ninety seven potentially, right, But beasts off the board.
Speaker 4: Change this dramatically the results of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm trying to think of anybody like Jubilee is not going to be in Doomsday, Morph isn't gonna be there, or or I guess I'll just go with this. Uh no, because Magneto, Man, that's another big bite at potential. I'm gonna go with someone I feel a bit better. I'm gonna say to just go with the thing. I'm gonna get those points. Granted, I need there's some high depth potential with him because he could go away. But maybe because he's cgi, they don't kill him because they're like, hey, if Evan Moss background can't make it that day, we can just get some fucking guy to playhim and we'll get his voice later, so he could be some guy like why he makes it. It's like it's easier because I feel like, you don't kill all the F four, right, you gotta keep thinking maybe maybe maybe they'd want to good things. Everyone complained that our F four heads of like hey Ben and Read are supposed to be these great friends, they don't really interact. Maybe that happens sequars, right, imagine if they're like the last two left of F four, it's them having to be together. So I'm gonna just say and think I get some cool action scenes, so I'm just gonna go with him. But I still think there's a chance I could be eating a negative thirty here. But I just I don't feel good about even Magneto. Magneto, I think is a I think that's done. I think he's he's out of here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but take him if you want. He's on the board someone else.
Speaker 1: But that was my other one because he is the ninety seven so and he's always doing crazy stuff in there. But yeah, I'll go with the thing. Ben Grimm, it's clobron time. Good got the storm of Norman hair toof mentioned.
Speaker 4: That corgeous the streaks they.
Speaker 2: Haven't Nope, that's semi racist.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I'm gonna go. And this is so this is what I was listening to earlier. I didn't want to pick it then, but I'm gonna pick him now. I'm gonna go with Mephisto. Apparently he's got some connections with Doctor Doom and the comics, uh, some stuff going on with like his this family and everything like that. So uh, hey, it would be interesting to just get like a flashback scene at Doctor Doom and him Mephisto talking or doing something. And like, I wouldn't have picked him if he wasn't already put into the MCU, but he's been introduced in the MCU. And while Ironheart didn't do like give him a whole origin, give him an introduction anything huge, Like I feel like, okay, people could see this character and you could give him his brief like just like, hey, this is Mephisto. People are already kind of have a Fisto in the back of their mind if they haven't watched iron Heart because of just all the other stuff that we've gotten, and people have just kind of been, you know, anticipating or whatnot. I just feel like it could fit in a in a way. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. But I don't think he would die either if they throw him in there because he's Mephisto.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, okay, curcle in your last two here we are the end of all things together. Okay. For my second last pick, I'm gonna go with Tommy maxim Off Speed.
Speaker 4: I think that is his character's name.
Speaker 3: Fuck pleave, he's popping into vision quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Hopefully compounds me some some tasty interest with some points with that project act.
Speaker 2: And then this one for my final.
Speaker 3: I don't know, do I get crazy here? Kind of have to right, it's the last pick. Oh no, this guy's Scott. This guy's got doom written all over him.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's down get marked.
Speaker 5: I think, you know, I think he's gonna already have doom.
Speaker 3: I think he's getting marked by doom. This character. Let's refer to my second list. I'm gonna do it for fun. I'm gonna do it for fun. I'm gonna take apocalypse here. I the truth might be interesting because he can die.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he does die in the show, even though he even though he technically doesn't die, I would be okay with taking points. I guess he does somewhat die or quotes kind of like what we were discussing earlier, but like the the way maxim Off went off in Multiverse Madness. Everybody believes that she's not dead but on screen death.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's some points there to be to be keaned.
Speaker 5: Would that be an unannounced appearance in X Men? He was introduced in season one?
Speaker 2: No, they confirmed, like the season one ended with him, right, So yeah, he's like the villain. He can't get no unannounced points.
Speaker 3: But on another project, you know, could be you never know, vision quest Vision.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, look what I found? It's not your son? All right, Tay, we know you got to pick last, right, I.
Speaker 3: Was thinking about them, Baku, I think for my wild card pick. But I think he's getting marked.
Speaker 2: But he better die so then he can stop being king into child you get round back king right now?
Speaker 3: They only have been the throne.
Speaker 2: Fake king I've ever seen in my life. Uh, you're going with.
Speaker 5: Rick Strange, right, Rick Strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have him last year, got you lots of points.
Speaker 1: They don't just give it to him, throw throw it at his number eleven again just because we're strange.
Speaker 2: You know, he could appear one day, so give it to him. Yeah, the last place.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm not gonna do exchange.
Speaker 2: He's in there. We're giving you a bonus. You eleven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. I was thinking of the incredible ant Man, but I'm not gonna do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that a night.
Speaker 5: Off? Just thrown you for a loop. I'm not gonna do ant Man, although I was considering it. I am gonna. I'm just gonna cap off with uh, ghost Rider, with.
Speaker 4: Your boy there ghost yeah, last going to the Dark Dimension.
Speaker 5: Going to the Dark.
Speaker 2: Dimension, Yeah, yeah, where Strange could be down there too.
Speaker 5: Your exchange becomes ghost Wrider and I get those points.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'll take a wild one as well. I'm gonna go. I still think it's more in Secret Wars, but maybe it ends here. Maybe we see something. I'm gonna go with the Mad Tide and I'm gonna go with Thanos.
Speaker 1: I think there's a chance we could see him, and who knows, maybe we see him in one of the animation projects too, like Spider Man whatever. Maybe he's there X Men.
Speaker 2: Who knows? So I think, uh yeah, and I do think he's in one of these movies.
Speaker 1: I know there was a report today that he's supposed to be in Secret Wars, but I've always said, like he has to come back for one of these two, whether he's with Doom against Doom, a good guy this time. My kind of hope is same thing that I pitched with Scarlett Witch. You could do the same thing with Thanos, Like, imagine the heroes are down, they need his help because everyone forgets than I saying dead. He just got snapped away, just like everyone else in Finny Wars. So one snap and he's back. Imagine that the Avengers having to turn to the guy in the last two Avengers that fucked up the world because it's like, well, we can't take Doom down alone. I think you could do that Barbosa reveal with Fanals and the theater would like that, the screen going to bat black with the Avengers being we need your help, and it pans up in the Santos that's right there, the rocketson in the theater and that I'm next.
Speaker 2: What's he cooking?
Speaker 5: He says, like it brought you back to me or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you can literally just read the same way. They're redoing a bunch of Avenger stuff.
Speaker 2: And your failure has brought you back to be like Boom.
Speaker 1: Like that that that movie ends with Hugh Jackman untoly extending their hand out to Thanos Boom.
Speaker 2: People are gonna be ready. So I'll go with Thanos.
Speaker 5: Don't want to go with Fane.
Speaker 2: Huh No next year. Next year, I hope we get out of Yeah, we gotta get pain sometimes.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest moments of our keepers man, just spending three hours trying to eat Fane the birth of Cube Rider. Yeah, that was what a great it was just four am. What a where's Marvel Alliance for? Come on, we need another twenty four hour stream in that game. Dyl Muss last pick of the draft here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so I think I'm I'm so burned from last year and how many debts I had on my list that I'm trying to avoid the doomsday deaths as much as possible, and I just don't know what that movie is gonna be. Yeah, so I'm gonna go with one another Spider Man here. I'm really pulling for something to come through. Friendly Neighborhood also confirmed character in Brand New Day, I'm gonna grab a scorpion because the thing is in this realm of Spider Man characters, it never kills them, right, So these these villains, they're gonna get dispatched, but they're not gonna get murdered.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, there's someone else Inspiermen though, that might tip those scales for you though against you. Yeah, Frank's there, right, Frank is a wild card that thespier Man don't kill, but Frank Shurret does.
Speaker 4: That's true, It's true. So yeah, I don't think this is huge points. But again, I'm trying to avoid the minus thirty because that I think could be the deal breaker and I already have enough dooms down my list, so I'd rather just maybe get a five to ten worst case minus ten. That sounds better than minus thirty. So I think I went for a very safeless this year. It's a little bit more boring, to be honest, but you know, I'm playing a win here.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think that's especially us, Like we've gotten these little teasers, but we really still not seeing enough of doomsday to really know what's happening. So you know, stay tuned super Bowl weekend, we'll be talking about that trailer. But yeah, those are gonna be interesting now with those three deaths. So Dylan, you want to read off your full roster here that.
Speaker 4: You got, Yeah, I'll go from the bottom to the top. So I got a couple of spidy Goon characters. I got Scorpion and Tombstone and Norman, I guess, and he's a little bit bigger tier, but you know, we'll see what happens with him. I got the nice the Fantastic Four, couple of Reed Richard's and Sue Storm. I got Black Panther Surrey, so we'll see what happens with her. Of legal announcement this year, shrunk Chi a character that I think might not get me a lot of points, but I don't think he'll get me the minus thirty. So that's what I'm hoping for. A big wild card in Jean Gray Thor, who in hindsight, maybe Thor does die, but I don't. I think those movies just print enough money. I think they just want to keep him around. So I'm hoping for that. One of those teasers was based around him, right, so maybe they are trying to set him up. As you know, you love Thor, we're not getting urd Thor and then Spider Man who I think is giving me fifty points, so I'm really happy with him as the anchor of my team. So that's that's my list. Again, boring safe but hopefully. Uh maybe that's what it takes to win this year, considering we added the minus thirty rule for the doomsday character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, safe might be good, but I think this Spidey's gonna pull some good stuff for you. I think that's a good safe, like your anchor being there. So I got Thanos hopefully making his big bad booty return the Thing, Scarlet Witch, Doctor strange Yolena ch'challa, Junior, Luke Cage, Vision, Wolverine Punisher. Yeah, I feel like the top three, I'm happy with those because I think I get some starring projects that though I feel like there's at least like I got Luke, Cage, Junior, Strange, Witch, and Thanos. I got half my roster, which are like, I'm hoping these pan out and surprise because at least the good thing is if they're surprises, I don't think they're gonna die. But the other side is they're just not surprises and nothing happens with them, So I guess in the same way down something about maybe zero might end up being better than a negative thirty or twenty, so maybe there's that high risk reward. So I'm really hoping my top three deliver and then I get some surprises along the way. A bit more risky this year, but I'm trying to go for the surprises. So that's my list right now, and I feel someone, okay, someone, okay.
Speaker 3: I like your list, Thank you all right.
Speaker 5: Leading the pack here at number one, with his own show and maybe a few cameo appearances, is the Man with No Fear Daredevil number two. I got hulks. Think just Band is gonna be sneaking around and skulking around a little a little bit. Nick Siary, big guy, big guy Nick Furry's gonna appear here too with his one eye.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Number four, I got Bullseye. He's gonna be popping in every once in a while too. I'm sure hopefully Brand New Day Flash Thom. I'm banking on it. Valentina number five, I'm gunning for that lad VII and uh connections there if that's you know, maybe something Deadpool number six, because it's Deadpool, and then Captain Carter, Peggy Carter, I feel like Carter is gonna pop up because yeah, like you said, Chravis, baby came from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And do you think there's any death potential on her though?
Speaker 5: On Peggy, I think there is death potential, but I'm i'm I'm I'm hoping that it will not happen because we already saw her die in Multiverse of Madness. I feel like, Okay, maybe there's a chance that they'll do this one justice because they really gave her a lot of screen time, and what if propped her up to be like this, you know, like the main the main character she is. Yeah, so I feel like, okay, they're gonna kind of do some justice with her in live action.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Eight, we got Gambit. I think Gambit's gonna be pulling through. He's gonna get resurrected, it's gonna become a hero. He's gonna just survive and not die hopefully. And then number nine, Mephistophisto is gonna be in there for sure, That's what I'm manifesting Mephisto. And then he's gonna be swinging in there on his bike, riding shotgum a ghost rider. It's gonna be great. It just makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tell you forgot the number eleven. No, no read off, it's rich Range Rick Strange's back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just thinking about this tailor.
Speaker 4: You could also like X Men ninety seven, there could just be like a flashback with Gambit and like that's points, that's points.
Speaker 5: That is points, that's points with him and Mephisto together. I'd love it.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, you know, it's one thing we never we kind of forgot about. Remember in ninety seven season one when they just had the quick flash of like Spider Man reacting the news or Captain America.
Speaker 2: They always have those random.
Speaker 4: I would think I could be an interesting pick. Yeah, actually Doomsday as well, Like there's some potential iron Man stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I thought about too, But I think it says a lot for us that both iron Man and Steve is non lest less. I think those are two high risk reward characters. But I think very risky for because what if you just see Ironman die again?
Speaker 2: You know, Steve not looking good either. Kirkland, you're r ining us off.
Speaker 3: Here here we go. I'm gonna go from the top. We got Cyclops followed by wonder Man himself. We got Doctor Doom. We got that Rogue, followed by Johnny Storm, Beast, Sam Wilson, Captain America, Black Cat, Tommy Maximov, and Apocalypse the Man who Can't Be Killed.
Speaker 2: Who are you worried for the most on your list?
Speaker 3: I think Beast. I think Beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the big collateral damage character.
Speaker 3: I feel like Beast is kind of my only worry.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: You don't worry about Cyclops at all. I'd be worried about Scott Old.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't think of the James Marsden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that not in ninety seven. I think like, actually, yeah, you know, I hope not. I'd love it to be actually made in respect to the name, you know.
Speaker 3: I think he's the type of pick though that like even if I lose minus thirty like X Men ninety seven, like that's you know, like that's not amazing. It's not like I'm losing minus thirty, Like I feel like it'll be pretty even.
Speaker 2: The spy effect. He's in multiple projects, but the same way we talked about.
Speaker 1: Like I can't remember which other characters, but man, would I love it in Secret Wars if there was like no X Men left except for Wolverring and Cyclops.
Speaker 2: So they had to work together, like one last time, just like just annoyed with each other.
Speaker 1: Having to actually would be those two in Deadpool, which would be great because Deadpool the whole time could be kind of egging them on and everything like that. So I I hope Marston makes I'd love to see him make it because Dosday is big, of course, right, but Secret Wars is gonna be like the big head on. So I'd love it if we get like just a buddy mission of Yeah, Wolverine, Scott, you guys gotta go together.
Speaker 2: You guys know each other the best, get us the stone or whatever. It's like, oh god, damn it, like we're stuck together one more time.
Speaker 3: So I's crossed couple.
Speaker 4: What's your guys thought on Franklin Richards? Did you guys consider picking up Franklin?
Speaker 2: No, because I think I think he's just five. I think that's it. I think he's fine. I don't think he's dying. I don't think there's a surprise Pince. I don't think he'd be.
Speaker 4: In a post credit You don't think he also, I guess we already kind of got that, Like would they do it twice?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think the postcradit for this is gonna be similar how in Findy War was the Captain Marvel like the Pager. I think it's gonna be whatever characters on this and he could even be Holland for like for your pick like it could be someone. I think it's gonna be somebody, whether it's that or even ghostwriter like or Multude like.
Speaker 2: And I even thought about picking Blade as well. I think that could be next time for snakes.
Speaker 1: But I feel like the end credit for Secret Wars is big character that wasn't there is Boom could be Andrew so again more points for you Taylor or Dylan so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then no Wong or Uwatu, who are kind of like the classics. Damn it, they just pop up all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I should have gotten a wat too, because I actually think he's gonna be in Doomsday Day. Oh, like as a as human form, He's gotta pop up at some point, right, Like it's gonna happen in one of these two movies.
Speaker 4: It's such a busy movie already, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's even if he's just watching, you know.
Speaker 4: And then I was thinking Karen because I like. I just think with the Punisher special being a special and it's short, I just don't know if there's time for her, but I feel like that would be a potential surprise she pops in and then you get like a five pointer from Daredevil could be a good twenty pointer overall, but seemed like a little too too low, too low chance she's actually in Punished, I.
Speaker 5: Think after watching I'm almost done season one to Punish, Sir, I'm actually quite surprised how much she's in there. I me off guard.
Speaker 1: I think she always I don't think they would, but I think, uh, there's always death, potential care and she's always one of those characters like if we ever need.
Speaker 4: To guy on the rampage going around, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice to see you, scorp Karen, Flash, Thompson, all of them.
Speaker 1: Just well, there we go, Lajimon, this is gonna be a fun year with the animated stuff, with doomsday and even some announcements. It's I think this is the year that's most up to, you know, to the sky right now, up in the wind for the who's gonna win this? So we will see, we'll be falling, we'll be updating you kind of what we do is usual ever quarter we'll have an update or after a Marvel project, and yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens with Wonderman. I think that's just gonna be wonder Man, but you never know.
Speaker 1: If It'start, probably appearance her ending credit. And then after that is Daredevil and March. So the next couple months we'll get some updates. And we don't have a date on Punisher yet for the content creation, I'd really like them just to announce that because I'm just I got the retros planned out. I'm I'm just waiting for that, like and it's February twentieth, like we're playing. We're starting the Punished retros next month, so hopefully it all goes well. But yeah, thank you for very much for tuning in. We'll kpet you throughout the year and it will not be boring.
Speaker 4: Bye bye bye