Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How does everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about doing brain.
Speaker 3: What's up Rob? We'll talk by the voco to begin my donation.
Speaker 4: I don't know how that way the sun, eighteen wheels and the days to gun rolling, thunder, diesel homes bring in goods old life can want.
Speaker 5: The roof, you won't die.
Speaker 4: You better think folks who drive and coast to coast through.
Speaker 2: The rain and heat.
Speaker 5: They're houling dreams down every street.
Speaker 2: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 4: Order some bread. They're runing through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: Lane.
Speaker 4: Truckers are the backbone of our community without them.
Speaker 5: Hey, justin, I was gonna ask if you if you can, if you could uh put h oh, sorry, I was just asking.
Speaker 2: If you I just sent you.
Speaker 5: I sent you three links. I would love hold up. I would love to have one of the buttons for cash out, one from then my one for the PayPal and the stream elements is the PayPal. Ok That's why I used to PayPal. Yeah, okay, thank you, Yeah, thank you, all right, thank you, brother, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, guys. I hope.
Speaker 2: I hope people do.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, uh.
Speaker 2: Mine, m.
Speaker 5: Yo, well you got. I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of.
Speaker 5: People might be getting ready to go to work, school or yo, but I hope everybody staying safe. I just wanted to hold h hello all hm.
Speaker 3: I love you guys. I love you guys very much. This is to me it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to say thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: To the people that want to tip the stream, thank you.
Speaker 3: I know there's people that you know, yeah, yeah, I would love to have like.
Speaker 5: Yea, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 2: What is I just wanna say thank you guys?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 5: Who men, Digity min Doll Mint, Digity Mitt Dog Ment Digity Mint Dog n Digity Mint Dog Mint Diggity Mint Dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, thank you to Mitt Diggity for reupping his membership.
Speaker 3: Free up its man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Thank you, brother, You're an amazing person.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, there's some things that I'll post. I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I just want to say thank you. I've never I've never said, you know, I've never wanted people to you know, I always tell people if they were to support this channel, they can, but I'm I am who I am, and I'm different than everybody else.
Speaker 2: You talk about it.
Speaker 3: I live it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, if anybody that does wanna get a tea support the show, there's a tea public. I just want to say thank you to all the people out there that support this channel, support me, support.
Speaker 3: What I do.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm gonna go and lay down because I get a little bit tired.
Speaker 5: Been doing some stuf. But I hope you guys enjoyed it the rest of your day and I'll see you when I see it.
Speaker 2: By yeah,