Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to a bonus episode of Pink Shade. All right, guys, I've got fan favorite fan favorite here. We're going to play a game sweeping the nation called does Ace No.
Speaker 2: Now, I just want to say I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I just I just played it with my daughter. She's twenty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, she did not know a lot of these people. Oh okay, but I'll be able.
Speaker 1: To tell you. I'll be able to tell you if the twenty two year old new and you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let me ask you this. Do you want to bake take betts beforehand on like how you think I'll do? Or well?
Speaker 1: I was thinking you would get you could get like a score within like ABC deep, but then that would require math, which would require me to be like, over, how do I figure out if you got a seventy five percent? If you get like eighteen? Okay, so there are twenty five oh questions?
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty five questions. Are you going to keep track of what I get right and wrong? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: It's probably just easier to do a tally of ones I get right if I had to guess I'm grabbing a f the paper. I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 1: Let me paper out of my printer.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at you go.
Speaker 1: I was printing, just printing things because I'm one hundred. Now there's like labels to mail Poshmark shit out. Okay, I have a side hustle Poshmark.
Speaker 2: I saw all my stuff on Poshmark too. Look holy shit. Yeah, you do have a a lot going on there.
Speaker 1: It's called overbuying. Okay. So there's twenty five questions, so I'll make a tally of how many you get, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Okay. Are you ready for the first contestant?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh god, Tiger Woods, yayy okay. And I want to tell you that these people range men, women, all races, and they are music, sports, pop culture. They are music, sports, pop culture, actors, actresses. Okay, it runs the gamut.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you give me a tally?
Speaker 1: I gave you a one.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't forget. I just want to make sure i'm not I mean, i feel like I'm already feeling like I'm going to get twenty five out of twenty five.
Speaker 1: Now, oh really, verse one? This that's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, second one, here we go. Do you know who those people are? Either one?
Speaker 2: Okay RFK Junior or and then I know that she's an actress, but I don't know her name.
Speaker 1: Her name is Cheryl Hines. I never would have guessed that, So I'm gonna give you a point five.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I wonder if there's a better layout for this. I don't think so. Yeah, she was on Curby Your Enthusiasm like she's a pretty famous actress. Yes, okay, wow, she with that bozo we'll never know. Okay, next one, this is a bonus follow up question. Okay, do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess that is JFK Jr. Yes, okay. He died in a plane crash, right, yeah, and he's friends with Carol Radziwell.
Speaker 1: Yes, his wife, Carolyn Bessett Kennedy was best friend with Carol Radsowell. Carol Radsowell was married to JFK. Junior's first cousin.
Speaker 2: Oh see look at this. I I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you're not. I was.
Speaker 2: If you hadn't said bonus follow up question, I would not know who this man was.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well shoot, okay, we've got more. We've got more bonus follow up questions coming. Okay, okay, here we go. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Is? That is that Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 1: No, but that's a good guess. He kind of looks like Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea who this man is.
Speaker 1: That is Mark Marin?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is Mark Maren?
Speaker 1: No, it's funny you say that because Mark Maren has a very famous podcaster. He's the king. He's the father of podcasting. In his podcast is called w TF What with Mark Marrin?
Speaker 2: Okay, who is?
Speaker 1: He has his last show ever this week? And he's been doing it since like twenty eleven. Oh wow, he's had you can't name a famous I mean he's had presidents like come to his house like but he's a comedian, so it's funny. But he's very, very smart and last podcast ever was this week.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy though, is Big Celebs. But I don't remember him ever booking Mary Payne, A's fanning, Amy Archer or in Carly like the big ones.
Speaker 1: Not not not not the greats in the podcasting business.
Speaker 2: No, okay, it's okay, guess like.
Speaker 1: Just like President Obama and stuff. Okay, so all right, next one. Do you know who that is? Oh? Pain?
Speaker 2: But I don't know his name?
Speaker 1: All right, you get half a point for that, thank you?
Speaker 2: What is his name?
Speaker 1: Hervey does?
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, Pleasure Island or something like that.
Speaker 1: Fantasy Island, Fantasy Island. Good, good, Okay, good job.
Speaker 2: I used to see that at my grandma's house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I used to see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm doing better than you thought.
Speaker 1: Yes, you totally are, you really are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you look right now, people are talking about weight loss medications. It's the buzz at brunch, your group chats, and even at your doctor's office. But how do you know if weight loss medications are right for you? Enter hers. Hers is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you. If prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check ins, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional cost, no hidden fees, and no membership fees. Weight loss by Hers is realistic, not restrictive. Hers provides access to affordable weight loss plans built around oral medication kits and GLP one injectable options, with medication kits starting at just sixty nine dollars per month with a ten month plan when paid upfront in full. Hers puts your health and goals first, with real medical providers, making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So if you've been struggling with your weight loss journey, it's time you find the best option that works for you through Hers. Whether you want to lose weight, growth, thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you for Hers dot com slash pink shade. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink shade. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Oh? So, I get her name mixed up with several different people, but I know she's the model who does Coke. Not okay, there's Kate Winslet, there's Kate upped In, There's Kate Kate Moss, Kate Moss very good.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, next time we play this, I'm gonna make it way harder.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, listen, I love this game, so I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go backwards and I'll tell you who my daughter knew. Okay, my daughter, of course knew Tiger Woods.
Speaker 2: Okay, she knew.
Speaker 1: She knew these bozo's, so she knew both of them. Okay, she knew that that was JFK Jr. Right, She did not know Mark Merin. No, she had not a clue.
Speaker 2: Did she say that? Was waiting for her to say it was like Chewy from the Chelsea Handler day is no?
Speaker 1: And she she said, is that is that Kate Moss? So she she knew?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: You're killing it. Okay, next one, do you know that?
Speaker 2: Well, hmmm, that's not the guy who played Rkle is it? I don't No, I have no idea who he is. Is that a bad picture of him? No?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's a very accurate picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I have no idea who this man?
Speaker 1: Is this is Spike Lee?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what is Spike Lee in?
Speaker 1: He's a famous director?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, never mind, he's not an actor. Okay, I met him.
Speaker 1: I met him before. He was not nice?
Speaker 2: Oh humble brag.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, I mean I met him like at a party and like it just circled around and to finally he was like, what can I get a picture?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Next one, No point for that one. Do you know who that is? Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh, Susan Sarandon? Is that her name? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good job?
Speaker 2: I know her because step Mom one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's who's in that movie besides her?
Speaker 2: Are you smoking crack? You've never seen step Mom?
Speaker 1: Tell me who else is in it? I don't know her?
Speaker 2: And who's who is the step man mom? Someone very beautiful?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Like j Lo? No? No, no, no, no, no no no. Now, I got to look it up because I like, I need to know you've never seen step Mom? Well, I'm Susan Sarandon has cancer. I feel like she has cancer in every movie she's in. Oh, Julia Roberts is the other person?
Speaker 1: Oh well then yeah, I probably saw it.
Speaker 2: I like you enol Mountain, Ain't no Valley Low. They sing that in the song in the movie, and it's so good, Oh God, what a good time.
Speaker 1: All right, Well how about this one then? Okay, bonus follow up? Do you know the person and on the right, and do you know what movie this is?
Speaker 2: Is that the girl from the other Sister and also in yellow jackets? And I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of Juliette Lewis.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I have no idea who this woman is.
Speaker 1: Okay, the movie is Thelma and Louise, and the woman is Geena Davis.
Speaker 2: No, not even close.
Speaker 1: Okay, you wouldn't have gotten that, Okay, Okay, next slide. Do you know who got it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Gail? Yes? Is that Gail? Okay? Let me tell you why I know who Gail is. I had this. I watched Oprah every time after school, and then.
Speaker 1: I had some other people I was going to put on there, but I was thinking, no, he's an after school watcher, so I'm gonna put like doctor Phil on there.
Speaker 2: No, me and doctor phill are like this. I know that man. But Gail I when it was Oprah's final season, she did like she filmed like a reality show.
Speaker 1: And the documentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, and I soaked up every minute of it and her and her Cocker Spaniels. I just weeped weepeds Deadman. Yes, okay, So Gail which is actually her true lover.
Speaker 1: Not, but Gail King is her best friend and she is on Radio Andy. She's on CBS this morning. She's a she went to space and she went to space for four seconds with Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, love.
Speaker 1: Gail King.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really good.
Speaker 1: You really are. I'm next time, I'm going to make it way harder. Okay, Okay, all right, now that I know where your weak spots are.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Rom coms from the eighties is not no, not one spoiler alert. Delma Luise doesn't end well for them. Okay, But Brad Pitt was in del Man Louise is his first movie. He was in what? Yes, Brad Pitt's first movie was Delmon Luise and who was he? Y?
Speaker 2: Okay? Was it a remake of Thelma and Louise or is that the original one?
Speaker 1: It was the original one.
Speaker 2: I thought Thelma and Louise was from like the twenties. I thought it was like a really old story in black and white like when I imagine Thelma and Louise. That's what I was thinking. I didn't think it was like an eighties movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really good movie.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, realist.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this. There's not anyway you know who this is. Although my daughter, my daughter did have a guess that was close, but she didn't know either.
Speaker 2: I feel like his first name is either Mike or John. That's all I okay, no no idea who he is.
Speaker 1: This is Dick Cheney.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: This is Dick. This is Dick.
Speaker 2: And who is the guy who had the show with the New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: That's Dick Ark.
Speaker 2: Okay again, I think I've thought that Dick Clark was Dick Cheney. I think that I've thought, like, oh, Dick Cheney's New Year's Eve rocking New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: So Dick Cheney was the vice president and he went hunting and accidentally shot his friend.
Speaker 2: Whose vice president was he?
Speaker 1: Bush?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bush and Dick, Yeah, Bush and Dick, Dick and Bush. There you go like a time. Okay, do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Is that Liberaci?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't even know. I have no idea who Liberaci is. I just felt like I've seen enough people. Yeah, pretend to be Liberaci that I got I can't. That's I just blew my own mind with that one. Wow. I have no idea what who he is? Like what he does? Uh is stripper? He's dead? But he did.
Speaker 1: He did play the piano and sing. It was just like super straight, like super straight, like just only liked women as you tell gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously, yes.
Speaker 1: He There was a movie about him and it starred Michael Douglas was Liberaci and Matt Damon played his like young lover and they all they did was like get plastic surgery and stuff. Oh yeah, yeah, it was really good. Okay, next, Okay, do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Oh? Fuck, I'm so mad at myself right now because oh I love every single movie she's in. Don't tell me I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's I'm not even giving you hints because I'm mad now that you're way more ahead than I thought you were going to be.
Speaker 2: I want to say Regina King, but I don't think i'm right.
Speaker 1: It is Angela Bassett.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so mad at myself. I'm so mad at myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I tried to get a picture that looks sort of like what she used to look like and what she looks like now, so that it would be a good picture in the middle, because she looks the same as she did when she was younger, but as she's gotten older, she's very buff, like very Yeah. Yeah, she was in black Panther.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, she's in funny stuff too.
Speaker 1: She's in waiting to exhale. Yeah, you wouldn't know what that is. Okay, here we go. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Somebody who played Tarzan? I have no idea. I have no idea who this man is.
Speaker 1: That is David Lee Roth is the lead singer of Van Halen.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't get me started on Van Halen, because I didn't know who Sammy the fire something or whatever.
Speaker 1: Harry Hagar.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know who that was, and everyone was like, how do you not know who that is? I'm like, I don't. I don't even know a Van Halen's song.
Speaker 1: Well, I could sing some for you, but nobody will like that. So this is David Lee Roth's lead singer A Van Halen. Later, Sammy Hagar was the lead singer when they kicked him out. Okay, but yeah, that's David Roth. He was very hot in his day. Oh he's just a blowhard narcissist, you know, just everything was.
Speaker 2: About him and gotcha him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, do you know who this Partridge Family?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait a second, wait a second. I I I used to know the theme song to the Partridge Family. If you could just give me like one word.
Speaker 1: No, it's just it's like a jaunty let me see, I'm gonna pull it up portraits.
Speaker 2: Or like a famous I knew a song they sang, or something about the Partridge Family.
Speaker 1: Theme song, I think I love you?
Speaker 2: So what am I so afraid of? I'm afraid that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yes, that's that's not their theme song.
Speaker 2: That is that's them, that's the.
Speaker 1: So the guy on the left is David Cassidy, and I was in love with his brother, Sean Cassidy.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is the lady in front mom or a sister?
Speaker 1: The lady in the front is mom. That Shirley Jones okay. And on the far right, the girl is Susan Day. She was on La Law. And then the redheaded boy is Danny Bonaducci.
Speaker 2: So they're not an actual family.
Speaker 1: Not in real life. No, this was all made up for TV. However, Shirley Jones was married to David Cassidy's dad, and that's sort of how they came up with the idea for the show. But no, Bonna Ducci, Danny Bona Ducci is the redheaded kid and he you know, he's you know, breaking. Bonna Ducci was a reality show and he was just like, he's like that Charlie sheen Ish.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: In today's world. Yeah, I love to do your reality show about like, you know, being an addict.
Speaker 2: And this whole time, I thought the Partridge family was a family that started a band together and like that was real. I didn't know it was just like a shtick.
Speaker 1: Well two of them are related by marriage. Does that make better?
Speaker 2: Good enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, I'm sorry you felt that way. Okay. Next one is do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Yes, his name is not Rob Low, and he's in Meet the Fokers, and.
Speaker 1: His name is definitely not Rob Low.
Speaker 2: His name is not Brendan Frasier. I sorry, I have like go through names in my head.
Speaker 1: Come on, I respect your process.
Speaker 2: I not Ben Stiller. Oh it is Ben Stiller? Answer? Oh yeah, Oh that was tough.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's good, I say, I want to get that immediately, and I want to make sure I'm counting everybody correctly that you've gotten right. You got Tiger.
Speaker 2: Woods, yep, half a point here, you got half.
Speaker 1: A point here. I'm going to put this down half for RFK. I just want to make sure I'm giving you all your points, that we're playing fairly. And you did know that one. Yep, you do know that one, okay, and then you did not know that Mark.
Speaker 2: Maron and I got half a point here.
Speaker 1: Half a point. I'm gonna put half a point for Hervey Villa set.
Speaker 2: Kate Moss I got, I believe, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Got Kate Moss. That's again not hard enough. No idea was oh I was already forgot his name.
Speaker 2: Yes, Susan.
Speaker 1: Did you get Susan Sarandon?
Speaker 2: Yes, because we talked about Stepmom.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, right, right, right right, Okay, you got Susan. Okay, but you did not get that one.
Speaker 2: No, you got Gail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, there's a song Gail King, she is everything, okay. No Dick Cheney, No Dick uh, I'm so good. No, no angela facet that I got wrong. No Daly Roth. I'm gonna write part Partridge Family. Okay, Ben, I mean you did get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you hadn't made the eyes, I would have kept going on names, I know.
Speaker 1: But okay, now do you know who this is?
Speaker 2: Oh, Valerie Burtanelly Hot in Cleveland, Baby, I don't.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: She was more famous for other things. And I know that she was married to some singer who was famous, But I knew her from Hot in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me explain to you. So David Lee Roth was the lead singer of Van Halen. Okay, Valerie Burtanelly was married to Eddie van Halen, the guitar player.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole band was called van Halen, but he was only the guitar player.
Speaker 1: He and his brother are Eddie van Halen, and the brother was Alex van Halen, the drummer and the guitar player. So the band was called van Halen because they started it. And then David Lee Roth was the lead singer, and then the guy that was the bass player. A name will come to be like tonight when I'm asleep.
Speaker 2: Okay. So, and did he cheat on her?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think terribly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, they got.
Speaker 1: They got divorced, and but now his son, the son Wolfgang, is the guitarist because dad died.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, and I think she also was a either weight watchers or curves girl.
Speaker 1: It definitely wasn't Curves or weight watchers. It was definitely Jenny Craig. And she was on a great show during my day called One Day at a Time with Mackenzie Phillips.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is it. Mackenzie Phillips was the mom on a show called So Weird, I believe. And her parents they were like they were in steel or something.
Speaker 1: No, she was in sessual with her dad, McKenzie Phillips hit The dad was one of the mamas and the papa's I can't think of the first name Phillips. And then she wrote a book and they were both heroin addicts together daughter, and then they started having sex together.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, now, not her sister. The other person's Carnie Wilson was in the band together that sings hold On for One More Day.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that Wilson Phillips is China Phillips is sister of Mackenzie Phillips. The dad was the Phillips of the Mamas and the papas, and then Wilson was Brian Wilson was their dad from the Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, and the China Phillips. She was fine.
Speaker 1: She's married to one of the Baldwins and they're like uber uber crazy religious. I think or that's the other Baldwin brother that spawned.
Speaker 2: Haley Haley. Oh okay, that's Stephen Baldwin, right, I think so. He's kind of the more forgotten Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, that's why he's always with Alex Baldwin in court and stuff, cause he had anything else to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then one of the other balls, Steven. No, Stephen is the good looking one that dated a friend of mine here actually, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think any of the Baldwins are good looking.
Speaker 1: Alex could get it in the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you give my point for Vali Burton? Elly?
Speaker 1: I wrote down Valerie, I wrote Valerie.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's next, here we go. Do you know who this is? It's the same person. I just gave you two pictures.
Speaker 2: I feel like the picture on the right is she like the original James Bond girl. No, no, I have no idea who she is. I was gonna say farah fawcet.
Speaker 1: That would have been kind of close. This is Bo Derek. Oh, and she was in a movie called ten. Now here's a follow up question. Do you know who she's married to? That's her?
Speaker 2: Now, I know I know that face. He's been on stuff that I've seen, but I do not know who he is.
Speaker 1: That is John Corbett.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never would have guessed that John Corbett.
Speaker 1: He's I mean, he's most known for Sex in the City. But anyway, I think she's like twenty years older than him.
Speaker 2: But they're like, is that big? Is that big? No?
Speaker 1: That's Aiden.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it.
Speaker 1: Was Big and Aiden the one guy that was like the sensitive woodworker.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think I've ever seen an episode of Sex in the City. I just know from what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't watch the new stuff. Okay, here we go. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Oh? The guy from the Orbit's commercials okay with Kaylee Quoco and he says, you gotta get you got to book your hotel. Now that that's him on the right. Yeah, he was good looking then, Yeah, kind of like a sweaty meatball. Now he's like ninety three. Oh, okay, I don't. I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: William Shatner, Oh damn it. Okay, Star Trek, he's famous Captain Kirk from Star Trek originally.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I think he's probably even more famous for the Orbits commercial or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, right, right, okay. Another a suggestion from the lady that cut my hair today was that I should put on here David Hasselhoff, and I was like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Know David Hasselhoff was.
Speaker 1: I think he'll know who that is.
Speaker 2: I watched Baywatch like this, like there's a there's a picture of me as a small child, like I've always been disgusting, and I'm like eight years old and my face is up against the TV like this and I'm trying to look down the bathing suit. So I knew who David Hasselhoff was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When my son was little, he we were at a you know, Baskin Robins or something, and you know, like on top of the trash can, they had pamphlets of whatever, you know, yeah, or your cake or whatever. So we're sitting there eating and he was kept looking behind me and he said, have we ever been to six Flags and I said, no, we've never been to six Flags. And he said, well, I'd like to go there, and I said why.
Speaker 2: He goes they.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of bikini girls and he's like five. I go what? And I look and behind me was a flyer for six Flags and it had like girls in bikinis, like going down the water slider. I don't know what. I was like, I go, how do you know that? He goes because you're a picture?
Speaker 2: Oh see, yeah, it's just it's already in us.
Speaker 1: It was in him. Yeah he was. And I was like, no, no more bikini girls for you, mister. Okay, how about that.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: You got one, Michael Jordan. I'm gonna write that down. Your last one was Valerie Burton Ellie, and now I'm giving you Michael Jordan's okay.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan, most famous for his role in Space Jam. Yes, yes, I don't I mean that. Yeah, number twenty three is that him?
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that. I saw Michael Jordan play basketball one time. I was pregnant with Anna, who's now twenty two, and he was playing. You know, he retired and then he came out of retirement and was playing for the Washington Wizards basketball at the time called the Washington Bullets. Unfortunate name. They changed it. But my husband was like, this might be the last game he ever played basketball ever. We have to go, and he got tickets and we went and it was the last game he ever played basketball.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: We saw him at a restaurant here one time too, and he is huge, like just in addition to t all, just huge.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people say that about you. All right, all right, you got Michael Jordan. Okay, do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Phil Collins? I don't know. That's not right. I just saw the guitar and old and I thought, maybe that's Phil Collins, like Steve Jobs.
Speaker 1: Phil Collins played the drums, and this is Eric Clapton.
Speaker 2: No, no idea who that is?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, he's famous for being a singer and a famous guitar player. You look Wonderful Tonight is a song that he sings.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know that song.
Speaker 1: So you have a song cocaine if you want to get down, get down on the ground.
Speaker 2: Okain, No, I do not know that song at all.
Speaker 1: You're missing out. I'm gonna have to make you a playlist.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Eric Clapton.
Speaker 1: Eric Clapton very famous. I'm gonna be very excited if you know who this is.
Speaker 2: It looks like Suzanne Summers and no, I have no idea who these people are.
Speaker 1: H this was a hard one. This is Phil Hartman was on SNL. Okay, and this is his wife, Brynn, who killed him. Oh what Yeah, she killed him, She got him and then she shot herself.
Speaker 2: Oh she died too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Murder suicide.
Speaker 2: Why she's a bitch. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They had like they had like an argument and she was like, I've had it with you.
Speaker 2: Boom one argument. Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was that. I think she had to. I think there was a lot more going on there. You could read articles about it. But he was very famous on SNL, was in tons of movies and stuff, hilarious, and just got himself a hot wife and didn't turn out.
Speaker 2: Don't go for the hot ones are always crazy.
Speaker 1: The hot one's always got something missing upstairs. Okay, here's another one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Denzel, Denzel Washington.
Speaker 1: Good, good, here we go.
Speaker 2: Look at me. I'm I'm honestly surprising myself.
Speaker 1: I'm very surprised. I was gonna give you a low score. But now and next time, I know for this game, I'm gonna have to make it way harder. No way harder.
Speaker 2: I will say. When we get into like historical figures and presidents and stuff like that, I not very good.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at it either. And I believe this is our last slide.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: We're I think I think we have twenty five. I think this is a lot, and I could have done twenty five more. I really could end up going, but I had I had to cap it somewhere. Okay, this is our last slide. Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Number one? It looks ai. It looks like an older Jack Black. I have no idea who he is.
Speaker 1: This is my Lord and Savior Jerry Garcia from what The Grateful Dead?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know any Grateful Dead. Is that the one where they have the Rainbow Bears?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god? Wow? What like? What kind of what does their music sound like? I've only ever seen the bears.
Speaker 1: The whole family. All four of us have a bear tattoo. Different colors? Wow?
Speaker 2: What color was yours?
Speaker 1: Mine's pink? Okay, mine's the pink bear. Dave has blue. It's on his upper thigh. My son has uh no, Dave's is green, my son's is blue, and my daughter's is purple. Hers on our leg. Okay, yeah, we're very into it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know what their music sounds like.
Speaker 1: There, it's uh, it's bluesy, you know, you know because John What made me think of it, not only because like we're obsessed and we go to the shows that we're deadheads. That what made me think about it is when you said to think about John Mayer, or like, because John Mayer is the current is currently in debt and co which is the following Because Jerry Garcia died.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, sip, we say sleigh in peace.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say rip, just rip, rip, unless unless somebody really dies. And then I say, oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but if you rip, it's faster.
Speaker 2: I do usually have to take a pause when someone tells me someone dies, because I've just now gotten to the point where I just say sip and I want to make and.
Speaker 1: Then you realize, yeah, see, I mean, I'm sure I have a picture of Jerry Garcia somewhere on this desk.
Speaker 2: I feel like I thought Grateful Dead sounded like it was like like.
Speaker 1: A like a like a like heavy metal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wouldn't have guessed it was bluesy. Yeah, I should have done a different name.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because the Friend of the that's a great song.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would have thought that. I would have thought Grateful Dead was like Metallica, and I don't know a single Metallica song either, But I am shocked the name doesn't fit with and I didn't think the name really fit with the Bears either, But now that I hear the music it does.
Speaker 1: It's very and there are people that are Deadheads as that have been to ten thousand shows. No, I mean they they've been following them since they were fifteen and they're now eighty. If Jerry Garcia was alive, he would be my dad's age and my dad's eighty seven. They're born in the same year. But they're still playing. And Bob Weir is Bob Weir is if Jerry was eighty seven, Bob Weir is sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, that wasn't quite a diverse band.
Speaker 1: When Bob We're seventy seven. When Bob Weir joined the Grateful Dead. He was seventeen and Jerry Garcia was twenty seven, okay, and he was just like hey, man, like peace love and you know, everything's all hippie dippy, you know all that back in the day. And the originally I mean of the band was the Warlocks, and then when they got more members they wanted to change it from the Warlocks and they found in a book, like, you know, because they were always on acid and stuff all the time, they found in a book something a phrase about something about the Grateful Dead, and Phil Lesh, the bass player, was like, I love that. That's what we're gonna name the band. And Jerry, you know, the most iconic of the band with the guitar and everything, is like, nah, that's awful, and he didn't like it, but they named the band that. And now John Mayer is like the Jerry Garcia of Deadnenko real. I didn't know that John Mayer owns all the rights now to all the Grateful Dead stuff. He's like the next He's the next generation of the Grateful Dead. Yes, I've seen John Mayer play with the Dead and coo eight times.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've never seen John Mayer play ever, but I did hear one.
Speaker 1: He's incredible.
Speaker 2: He's incredible that he has sex to his own music, which I would too if I was John Mayer. You have given me such a good idea. I would say that I want to play this with you, But I feel like you know too much pop culture, which is really the only references I have I think I want. But oh, you don't know, you don't, well, Hannah said.
Speaker 1: My daughter said, why didn't you put any like YouTubers or TikTokers are on there, like fame, And I go, well, I don't know who those are. I wouldn't know who a famous TikToker is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me either. I don't think I would know. Yeah either, But.
Speaker 1: Give me an example of what you would throw at me, and I'll tell you if I would know.
Speaker 2: Number one that it comes to mind, Camilla Cabeo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you threw up a picture, it could be a Cabeo where she wasn't on stage and like a black corset. Yeah, then I wouldn't. I wouldn't know who that was, Okay, just by looking at her if she wasn't in a black corset on the stage.
Speaker 2: Ashley Simpson, Oh hell yeah. Avril Levine, Oh yeah, of course. Okay. See, I feel like if I played this with Amy Archer, She's not gonna get one of them.
Speaker 1: She won't know anybody.
Speaker 2: No, I think that, Like I'm trying to think, like who do I know? That's like more obscure.
Speaker 1: Amy would get. Amy would get She would get the David Lee Rof, she would get any kind of eighties band that I threw at you here, the Van Halen, the bon Jovis, And she likes a lot of sort of folky music as well, not so much Grateful Dead, but sometimes she'll go, I'm going to see the Da Da Dada. I'm like, who that sounds boring. So we just have different tastes. So I don't want you to play this game with anybody else because this is our game.
Speaker 2: Okay. I think then I might have to think really hard because I don't. I'm worried that, especially like your daughter and your son, Like I'm worried that there's gonna be some overlap there.
Speaker 1: With people I would know. Yes, well, I know a lot of the the pop stars of today, but I will tell you that on Saturday night, and I know a lot because when they come on Saturday, Aunt Love because we always watched that on Saturday Night Live. This weekend was role Model. Okay, no idea who that that's that's the guy's name, role Model. But he has that song Sally Sally makes my head or no, no, no, no, no, you've heard the song and I can remember. And then Charlie x X came on the stage. I was like, I know who that is. My husband didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think if you showed me a picture of Charlie X six I would know it was her. Unless again, same thing. She's on stage, she's in some sort of green coloring.
Speaker 1: Se it's to be some sort of ass shaking. She has a lot of booty shaking.
Speaker 2: She does. I wouldn't have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has a lot of booty shaking. Drums.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought she was kind of like a lord.
Speaker 1: Like No, she's like she's like techno techno music.
Speaker 2: Oh whenever when she had the brat summer, I didn't listen to any of those songs, so I didn't know yet.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she is very much like e DM, like electronic dance music.
Speaker 2: Oh that yeah, yeah, okay, you're you're I'm gonna start brainstorming and we're gonna play this again and we can do it too for you can give me more historical people or whatever it is you want to do, and I will try and find my most obscure references that you're not going to get. Okay, Raven Simone.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got her because I watched the Cosby Show.
Speaker 2: Say, I love the Cosby Shows, so I'm not not a sip to that. That's a rip for sure. Yeah, that's and thinking back, like the fact that they made him a gynecologist.
Speaker 1: That's odd in his own home. Yes, he's he's inspecting women in his own home.
Speaker 2: I appreciated that he had to go out the front door and down to the basement to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but still but did he because right by the front door, was that a coat close it? Or was that go to the downstairs? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a coke closet. In my head, he always had to go out the front door, down the steps, down the steps, and then he was in his office.
Speaker 1: Somebody let us know, somebody let us know. Well, I right before I came home here, Ingrid wrote me something and I said, I'm about to go and do this recording with Ace, and I'm so excited. Are you here? You'll see your score?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh yeah, duh. I want to know how I.
Speaker 1: Did one, two, three, four right, one two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and two halves. So that makes twelve. So you got a twelve out of twenty five.
Speaker 2: What I think your math is terrible? I thought I did way better than that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me would you like to go through all the slides?
Speaker 2: No, a forty eight percent? Shit?
Speaker 1: Well, one two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven plus two halves. Let's just make sure of the Denzel. Yeah, Denzel was the last one that you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoot, okay.
Speaker 1: Twelve out of twenty five is way better than that. I thought she were gonna get like five out of twenty five.
Speaker 2: Same same, So I should be happy with where I'm at. But I just damn it. I thought I did. I thought I honestly, I thought I got twenty three out of twenty five. Close enough. Oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: Listen, this has been does a snow That's that's the name of this new segment that we're doing here. Helly, I'm very excited. I love to do you think Caitlin knows more than you would.
Speaker 2: She liked to play she would love to play us. She doesn't. She's the same as me. Like, okay, especially as soon as you get into like history, were fucked.
Speaker 1: I'm not great with history either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, history anything from the eighties seventies, we're not gonna know.
Speaker 1: Is that history the eighties and the seventies?
Speaker 2: I mean well, no, I was saying that history and the eighties and the seventies, we're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, that's well.
Speaker 2: And some of the thing is is like Valerie Burtnelly. I didn't know her until she recame back into the world on Hot in Cleveland, Like I didn't. I had no idea who this woman was.
Speaker 1: And when you watch Hot in Cleveland, did you see Heather Page Camp?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't because I gave up on she came later on. I started Hot in Cleveland like when it was on tv Land, like first season, because I was excited about Betty White and then oh okay, she really didn't have many scenes, so fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it, and I'll see you again next time we play.
Speaker 2: Thank you forty eight percent. Okay, that's say fine, okay, all right, bye, thank you