Speaker 1: It is. It appears that I may have been stood up.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I send an email out to uh mister Jeffries, So.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe he met a different June sixteenth at two pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, you know, people have things come up in their lives and shit happens. So I missed doctor Glyndon's interview last week because of my own mistake. So just falling back to sleep because I hadn't slept all night that night.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: We're going to just go ahead and pick up where we left off with crimes and cover ups in American politics. Doctor I mean, yeah, doctor mister Jefferies' book. But what I will do is I'll go over all the links that you can find him at and we'll just reschedule for a different time for him. I know you're disappointed at all, but uh, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: What can I do?
Speaker 2: Happy belated Father's Day to all of you out there. Now, if you look up on the screen, I'm gonna show you this. It's Donald Jeffries dot Media and that's his landing site where you'll find all his books everything else. Links to his substack podcast, all that stuff. And he's got a playlist for the podcast version of his show is there too? Like a not a playlist, but play your and right there? Oh he did that same one? Might have go up there? Oh okay, so it was posted twice.
Speaker 1: I see. Nevermind.
Speaker 2: Well let's go into the present screen here real quick, and I'll show you.
Speaker 1: I got m hm m hm.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. So this is where we are.
Speaker 2: And I took an old picture of uh, he says, final moments of the American Republic. This is from an old podcast post. There was also a video. And I can't remember if this is the time that he was on with us or if it was when I was covering something.
Speaker 1: Why is this still say notified me? Shouldn't it be playing? I guess all right?
Speaker 2: And so this is from good Reads, says author of the best selling Hidden History and Expose of modern Crimes, Conspiracies and cover Ups in American Politics, Survival The Richest Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics, Bullyocracy, on Bar of Fame, and he's also a weekly also hosts a weekly live streaming show, Eye Protest, which is a broadcast on the American Unplugged channel at Rockfinn. I don't know if that's still vell, and I only know Frockfin still exists, and he did a sci fi in two thousand and even called The Unreals. I wanted to ask him if he ever wrote for The Spotlight or Liberty Lobby, because he seems to be he references them a lot, so I would be curious if he knew who Michael Collins Piper. Well, I'm sure he knew who he was, but I'll know if they were friends or whatever. And then if you just type in author Donald Jeffries in Amazon. His most recent book is American Memory Hole, How the Court Historians Promote Disinformation. And I believe that is a picture of I can't really. I think that's let's see if I could get make it bigger. Yeah, that looks like.
Speaker 1: What's his name here? There's Kennedy, there's.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think that's what the hell? I can't Why can I think of the fucking name?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Um, every other brain name is in my head except for the right one. And you guys know that I have this mental problem that fucked up my brain. When something simple is right there, I can't even think of the name of the book.
Speaker 1: There's a book.
Speaker 2: By his name that I know that I've read a thousand on freaking times. Senator from Wisconsin whose name I cannot remember, Jesus Christ McCarthy. See how that works? Like I things that I know, I just have no access to. It's it's it's a horrible thing. Donald Jeffries. You'll find him on YouTube as well, and I should have checked, and no, but he's not. I don't think there's a live I don't think he's no. I think maybe double booked or something. And then you'll find him on Twitter as well. I don't call it dex And that's where you'll find that link, which I'm surprised you.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a.
Speaker 2: Substack one right there, And I did I already pass over the substack or is that this one?
Speaker 1: No, that's the media substackers over here.
Speaker 2: I'm a follower of it, and I wanted to I wanted to ask him his thoughts on the present day nonsense and how it relates to the past and how we see the same strategy and method. Oh okay, so it says, I'm so sorry. I meant to contact you. We're dealing with an emergency plumbing situation in our basement, water keeps spring out and waiting for the polar plumber. Just happened shortly before we interview your time. Yeah, yeah, of course we can totally do that. Yep, Like I just didn't go there. I said, yes, of course, get your flippers and snorkel and we can talk after you skip the Titanic, all right, so that we know there we go. How do I want to do this today? Then there's a better way to do this than do that minimize thing. Yeah, let's go like that and then we'll take this and is that a better size? Hey?
Speaker 1: Bro, ciphile up. I guess how you do him? Buddy? He had his debut the other day.
Speaker 2: That was just just a little forty minute gaming thing, but it's on its own channel rumble. It didn't get to go on YouTube because you can't stream on YouTube for twenty four hours once you initiate the first request. So I just put it on the Ballbusters page here.
Speaker 1: Where we had there.
Speaker 2: All right, So we ended we finished off last time it trailed off. We concluded with Northern abolitionist Lesanders Spooner and his comment. So I'll just reread this again and move on the principle on which the war was waged by the North was simply this, that men may rightfully be compelled to submit to and support a government that they do not want, and that resistance on their part makes them traitors and criminals.
Speaker 1: Right, How does that work? Right?
Speaker 2: It's just this is the law of force and domination. Where there is no justice, There is no nobility in care, you know, in tech, there's no consideration for a fellow man. And their wishes, their lives don't mean anything to you. Their their dreams and hopes and desires where they want to take themselves in life mean nothing to you. Their ambitions are meaningless and a nuisance when the doomineering force who gets in there through treachery and filthy artificial funding, once they take hold, you are a slave and you're lucky to be alive. That's the sentiment. And if you should choose to just break away, which why would that be a bad thing? You know, just well, I would prefer to not live under this. So I'm going to move over here, or I'm going to separate myself so that I may continue on pursuing what I'm doing and leave you to you. It's never about them being under attacked, but they see this as a threat to their power. And this is something that you hear echoing in modern times with the whole Gaza thing, unarmed children, mostly children under the age of eighteen, thirty percent of them or more being Christian before they started killing everybody. And that shouldn't matter either Muslim, Christian, whatever, but it does to some people in their minds because we've been taught and we've been conditioned over a lifetime of the same people's lives, these oaive bankers in the forms of our media and our history and things spoken of directly from Israel claiming everybody is a terrorist. We thought that Libyans were terrorists in the eighties because they wanted to get rid of Gaddafi. Remember that, even Meggat's way, it made its way into back to the future.
Speaker 1: What who who do you think Phillippians?
Speaker 2: Right, everybody's a terrorist looking for nuclear weapons when in reality, the only people stockpiling these things and still claiming to this day that they have never confirmed that they have any yet. Sometimes they'll boast that they have five hundred and more warheads and that they're the most armed arsenal on.
Speaker 1: The planet.
Speaker 2: Is Israel, and in the face of that, if you're the countries around them who are constantly being bombed and threatened by this six psychotics, sociopathic, schizophrenic nation of terrorists, a terrorist created nation of organized crime and child sexual abuse and murder, who have absolutely no.
Speaker 1: They have they have no boundaries.
Speaker 2: They have literally have no boundaries as to what they will do and do so without any kind of it's not even so much remorse. This like they have absolute indifference to it. They enjoy it, but they also have indifference to human suffering. That isn't them, it's the it's the sure signs of a sociopath, right until something happens to them, and even then they still don't associate that with Wow, that made me feel awful. I would hate to do that to someone else. That that part never forms in their minds. They can't wrinkle that into their brain. So that's what you have going on present day. And this is what the same entity, the same driving force behind what creates all these things.
Speaker 1: In these countries around Israel haven't been.
Speaker 2: And we've bombed a hell of them into rubble every time a nationalist crops up, because we're told when somebody who believes in freedom, integrity and cares about their people. That they're the new Hitler. Well Hitler, when you go to look at that, wasn't such a bad thing either. In fact, quite an amazing thing for the Germans, quite a liberating, caring individual for Germanic people and people in general. He just thinks, hey, you do you where where you're from, will do us where we're from, you know, And that's kind of the whole idea. It is like he wanted everybody to be strong so that there was no desire for them to go anywhere. And that makes perfect sense, Like if Africa was awesome, that we would want to leave, right if El Salvador was an amazing place to live and their government was, you know, caring about their people. And I don't mean like making them dependent. What I'm saying is those who build up society through their effort, those ones can be rewarded, especially if the government itself is in business. And by what I mean by that is nationalizing some sort of industry that they themselves have the raw materials to continue to produce. Right, So in Libya they had the minerals, they had the oils, they had all that and instead of letting foreign investors or foreign oligarchs siphon out all the wealth of that country and leave the people with just the toxic waste in the environmental impact. They said, no, same thing with Yugoshavez. He kicked out the oligarks, and look what happened to him, baseball sized cancer's.
Speaker 1: Tumor in his crotch.
Speaker 2: They you know, Gaddafi was able to take it a step further than I think even Adolf was because there was no taxes. There was no need for taxing the people and bringing them down when the government itself was making so much money with their own resources. He was even able to afford people houses after they get out of school. So no taxes, no electric no utilities, really no electric bill. Think about that, all these recurring debts. This is written right into the protocols, constant like, so that you're always constantly having to pay something under the threat of something being taken away. That's by property. Taxes are a thing. All taxes are kind of in that framework. So it's not a natural thing that life comes with taxes. It's the system that it's designed to do, which is to eat away at the people rather than and use them and abuse them and from them. Or here's this whole other thing that most of the world has never even considered or had any concept of because they've never experienced it, which would be a nationalist country caring about their people, nationalizing the product that they have and strengthening their nation through that profit, which is very Gothic in nature if you think about it. Because they were anti wealth, they like they didn't access they buried a lot.
Speaker 1: Of their treasures and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But if you consider that way, you know, instead of one person hoarding it all, it's spread across the tribe or the nation, those family, tribe nation. That's very Gothic in nature and Scythian. It's like that was what we taught the world. Actually those who would wanted to listen. But the merchants, even in our own class of people, there were people who were more merchant minded, profit minded, who sided very very tightly with these oavas and betrayed their own people in this pursuit of greed and you know, backhanded deal type of things, taking from others, creating scarcity when you have an abundance, all the unnatural and unnecessary suffering that goes along with that but just think about being a day, one day in as a Libyan during the time of Gaddafi. You didn't have any taxes, You didn't have an electric bill. Gasoline was fourteen cents a gallon, right. I know, you didn't have elect you didn't have health insurance to pay. But you have the best health insurance or you have the best best health care you could. You could imagine that under an allopathic system, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: And you also had no.
Speaker 2: School loans because your school was paid for it provided you were going. And if you got out of school and you're pursuing something positive, you're strengthening yourself, You're strengthening your your people. By doing so, you're not becoming a burden, but you're you're contributing into development and progress with society. You didn't have a you had a home waiting for you. You know you had you had that.
Speaker 1: Given to you. That's pretty freaking incredible.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why the people loved him, and I think that model needs to be remembered. I think the Green Book needs to be read so that we can understand just how strangely worded what people now consider democracy. It's just another form of dictatorship, especially when you look at the history of America and you look at how often there's a there's an overarching, you know, stranglehold over the people, and it's a constant theme throughout all this. The Cha's rebellion was they stiffed the the soldiers. They didn't pay the soldiers for the revolution. The whiskey rebellion. They wanted that. Hamilton wanted to tax a specific class of people who were the strongest and most. They relied on them the heaviest for their their strength and their military might during the revolution. The Appalachian people. Those are the ones who made the whiskey, and he wanted to like target tax them. He's also the same guy who as a federalist, which means big government, continued to try to push for more control over the people.
Speaker 1: Is that my cat.
Speaker 2: Making that noise or stuff? Like, I think the microphone is making a weird noise.
Speaker 1: What is the noise? It could be my cat? He's behind me.
Speaker 2: And also he uh, you know, he ushered in the first twenty year Charter and that didn't help very much either, because we set a precedence for these scumbags to be operating and controlling our finances. Why did we become independent so that we could become dependent right back to the Bank of England, who, by the way, King George had like a huge share of So oh yeah, no, no, no, we got away from King George. Oh yeah, you know that thing that he's heavily invested in because the bank gave him stock so that he would, you know, pursue the interest of that bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah oop. See wow.
Speaker 2: No principle that it is possible to be aimed can be more self evidently false than this, or more self evidently fatal to all political freedom. Yet it triumphed in the field and is now assumed to be established. Yeah, they defeated America. The last people who stood for independence, the anti corruption, anti federalism, which means big, big government, were the South, and the South had this was not about slavery. They had to mar it because if people understood that this was the last gasping breasts of American freedom and idealism, they'd be pretty pissed off at the results, and there might be a second wave of attempt to free us again. But the only thing that the outcome of the Civil War wasn't too free anyone. It's like, you're still in a bigger prison cell than you realize. So someone opens up your gate to your little your little cubby for your like you think of like like a vet or a pet store. Right, you got your own little separate, little cage crates things. Well, they opened up the door, but you're a little your little gate, and you.
Speaker 1: Jump out and you're like, I'm free, I'm free.
Speaker 2: And then you realize that the stoor is locked and you're locked in and you have no opposable thumbs because you're just a dog. What are you gonna do? You're still stuck there. You just got more room to move around to make yourself feel like you're free. You know, a dog thinks he's completely free until that chain or that you know that that uh leash gets a little tight. Oh wow, yeah, that's the that's the limit to my freedom right there. So instead of freeing anybody, he enslaved the rest of the country, all of America.
Speaker 1: We are all slaves.
Speaker 2: So people who want to bitch about slavery number one should understand who brought them here and it wasn't Europeans. They should understand who are the most brutal to them. It's the same ones you champion for their rights right now, not because they've reformed themselves, but because they're mass manipulators and they don't give a shit about you, but they will leverage you. If it really be established, the number of slaves, instead of having been diminished by the war, has been greatly increased for a man. Yes see, he just said the same thing I just did. We're all enslaved thus subjected to a government that he does not want. Is a slave, And there is no difference in principle, but only a degree like wouldn't you rather live outside of the corrupt laws of this country if you could? And if there was a place of convenience that wasn't you know, separate from the continent that you could do that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we're not going to pay those ridiculous taxes. We're not going to do property taxes either. We own our stuff in this in this little territory that we've decided that, you know, we're going to live this way. No thanks, we're not taking any of this you know, political debt onto our shoulders because you guys borrow and then we have to pay back the interest. Now we're not doing that. We don't believe in the stuff that you're borrowing for. We don't want to be engaged in these wars. We don't want to be killing innocent people. We don't want to be, you know, progressing the interest of the fucking demonic banking system cult.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: We're just going to live our lives and raise our families and spend time with them, more time with them, because we're not going to be rushing around trying to plug holes the boat financially all the time because we have to pay for all of your fucking damage. We're not doing that. We're just gonna live our simple lives here. Yeah, unfortunately you had to get drones. There would be a drone strike, a fire burning everything to the ground. Because this is what happened, literally what happened, Like the drones weren't part of the Civil war or the reconstruction, but the fires were taking it and robbing everything that these people had was other Americans were murdering and raping Americans. What entity created such wickedness in the hearts of people? And who were leading these people and what types of soldiers were they selecting for this type of work, And there is no difference in principle, but only a degree between political and chattel slavery. The former, no less than the latter, denies a man's ownership of himself and the products of his labor, and asserts that other men may own him and dispose of him and his property for their uses and at their pleasure. And I will just add which makes him their property. Because once you're disposed of in whichever way they see fit, you are not you.
Speaker 1: You are not a thing. You are a thing.
Speaker 2: You're not a being anymore. You're a property, and a property can't own property. That's one of the rules. Right Your cup can't own your spoon. Speaking of Gettysburg, the Confederate dead weren't accorded proper Christian burials. They were instead shoved into trenches, buried alongside roads, or left in unmarked grave. These are human beings. These are also Americans. These are people who fought bravely for the ideals, of the ideals of what was intended for this place. The thing that we think we have that makes us feel confident and thinking that we can always trust our leaders, because they have.
Speaker 1: None of us.
Speaker 2: None of them have told us the truth that foreign wicked child killing banking cult owns their country and operates it has created all of these agencies under FDR and so on to completely eradicate freedom and make you an enemy of the state. Nobody's told you that none of these people are your friends. Know of these people? Tell you who they answer to. Now, these people tell you who they're not even so much in bed with, but and indentured to. As long as I keep acting and playing the role and convincing the public of why we need to do things, they'll continue to be there. If they ever get a conscience or mind of their own, something will happen to them. There'll be a scandal, They'll be tremendous, tremendous financial.
Speaker 1: Upheaval in their lives.
Speaker 2: Well, there'll be a bullet or poisoning or a quote unquote convenient heart attack, suicide, drowning. And who does all this the clandestline operations that they have with their people. This is why I say spies who spy on their own spies. They're always attaching someone as like a monitor, if not a handler, to everybody who they need to do a specific function. And if you don't think that you're important enough for that, you'd be surprised how many are price floating around in your own neighborhood and when when time comes, when shit it's about to go down, and you try to form some sort of community resistance against I don't know, border crisis crap that they're purposely you know, arming to hurt the people, or whatever the case may be, troops trying to force inject you or whatever, just house to house raids because of anti semicolon anti semantics. If you will, then see just how many people get picked up in the middle of the night black bags because there's moles rate in your own town that we're making sure that nobody can get together and you know, assemble in a pure way and get anything off the ground. You don't think that they would have that installed long beforehand, so people wouldn't be suspicious of this new guy in town all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: You don't think that that's a thing.
Speaker 2: You don't think that they have a their eyes in every single housing development and neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, I saw this happening.
Speaker 2: And during COVID people were being followed back and forth from gas stations because people were filling up extra cans of gas during certain times. A friend of mine got followed by a pickup truck. A black suv was found was I was told by my neighbors was parked.
Speaker 1: In front of my well near my home.
Speaker 2: A few days before and a couple of days after my window was smashed in because on the side of my side of my van, I had written in the dust of this sandy place, you know, something about the in the mask being stupid and you know, don't get injected with poison, something of that nature. I don't remember how I worded it. But then my windows were smashed in my driveway. That's pretty damn close to my house. I didn't like that at all. So they left brave American souls who fought the most noble battle that could have for the freedom of the human soul, for the human spirit, for the benevolent creator. They are buried alongside roads or left in unmarked graves, shoved into trenches, mass graves, mass graves in America, disposed of like trash, like fertilizer. A newspaper at the time reported the poor Confederate dead were left in the fields as outcasts and criminals that did not merit decent sepulter, so they were just left to rot. Could you imagine the amount of people that died? How ghastly of a scene was that? And how woud that smell? And how would you feel if that was your loved one. While Lincoln spoke of brave soldiers consecrating the ground, he might have requested that they all be shown at least a bit of respect. Fundraising efforts after the war finally resulted in eighteen seventy two in bodies of dead rebels being sent back to Richmond for burial in Hollywood Cemetery, not Hollywood, California.
Speaker 1: Or One of those never identified.
Speaker 2: But presumed to be among these Confederate corpses was Brigadier General Richard B. Garnett, who was killed while leading what became known as Pickets Charge. Some twenty percent of the soldiers honest abe sacrificed on the altar of freedom, which is something he claimed, Yes, more blood sacrifice, more Jewish bullshit.
Speaker 1: He even spilt, He spoke Old.
Speaker 2: Testament, and he was an atheist, which makes him quite awavey, we're under eighteen years old. Twenty percent of the soldiers, honestly I've sacrificed were boys, young boys. Forty percent of the poor souls who perished on the battlefields were never identified. The estimated cost of the war and today's dollars ran to approximately one hundred and forty six billion dollars. That's awesome. You know why that's awesome because if you're working for the heavy, evil claw, you know, clawed hand of or the talent of these banks. The more debt you put the people in whom you've just sent off to death, they're remaining survivors. The more debt you saddle them with, the better it is for the over dominating control and the demands and that these banks will put on.
Speaker 1: The control system.
Speaker 2: You'll never get out from underneath the debt because you're not able to.
Speaker 1: You're only paying the interest. And why are we doing that?
Speaker 2: They're the ones who started the war, They're the ones who got the loans of this phony Bologney bullshit from the Bank of England, mostly to fight their war, to kill everybody like that, Even that alone should tell you just how ridiculous this system was even then, the very so seventeen nineties give or take. You know, you're from seventy seventies to the seventeen nineties, you're fighting a war actually against these people. And then you go to the same entities that are completely wrapped up with the with the leading, with the with the control structure of the of the kings of the monarchy, and you're going to borrow from them to go kill yourself.
Speaker 1: How is that not set up?
Speaker 2: How is that not something that they, the banks and the infiltrators, and the and the tyrants and the and the traders here didn't co conspire to do. And how did this all come about because of a certain entity, a class of people, a tribe, and their and their money and lending practices. Before the war, the government was spending more than one third per year less than what it would be spending per day during the conflict, a third per year less than they would pay per day. This is what they do with imflons too. They destroy your entire country. They put you in a horrific debt because you had to fight the war, and they were happy to lend you the money. Oh, by the way, now if you want to rebuild, you got to come back to them, and the imflone comes with stipulations.
Speaker 1: They did this with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: It wasn't because of war, but Ukraine had their pensions cut by fifty percent.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of their.
Speaker 2: Utilities bills, which you would say, how does the IMF anything to do the utilities, Well, it's because the Brothschild's own all the utility companies. That's why they were doubled. You're getting paid less, your utilities costed more. Of course, these people wanted, especially the ones that were still rushing minded, wanted what Putin was offering. They didn't want to be stuck out of this way based system. And that's the first people they sent out forgrudging and against their will, to fight and die in that stupid ass war as a punishment, any of the any of the what they would call loyalists to.
Speaker 1: Their own people.
Speaker 2: The only thing that makes Ukrainians different because it's not their history and it's not their heritage, it's the freaking Bolsheviks and their their psychological mind fuckery that they've been doing, and their re education through the education system to make them think that they're somehow different than Russians, even going so far as to change the language slightly. The court historians interpret what is commonly referred to as Lincoln's Blind Memorandum in their customary manner Some even call it Lincoln's finest moment. This short note that Lincoln wrote let me say.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This short note that Lincoln wrote on August twenty third, eighteen sixty four, stated, this morning, as for some days past it seems exceedingly proud that this administration will not be re elected. Then it will be my duty to so cooperate with the President elect as to save the union.
Speaker 1: Save the Union between.
Speaker 2: The election and the inauguration, as he will have secured his election on such ground that he cannot possibly save it. Afterwards, Lincoln went on to fold the note and demand that his cabinet members sign and date the back of it, without reading it to the court historian. This is somehow another example of honest abe's mystical magnificence. To an impartial observer, it indicates that Lincoln meant to continue the war indefinitely and win it before allowing his successor to take office. It also means pulling levers from behind the scenes. Now a lot of people say, well, Obama was really the president while Biden was in and all this other stuff. Well, what was was Obama really there when he was the president? Was any president really the president when they were president, so that that logic for me, like it has some merit in me understanding that there is a stronger mind to work here than that what you.
Speaker 1: See up front. But what was that?
Speaker 2: What was pushing the levers for the you know, the cracksmoking homosexual that. Do you think he was the guy or do you think he was just the one willing to carry out the devilish plans of drone striking people and killing all these quote unquote enemies of America which were actually enemies of Israel. He was, He was the Brown way ve.
Speaker 1: Still is.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's he wrapped up with? What's netflix Soros and Obama? Interesting an impartial observer, it indicates that Lincoln meant to continue the war in definitely and win it before allowing his successor to take office, considering what was already happening at the hands of federal troops by then. It is unfair to ask if Lincoln might have been so desperate to save the Union that he would have simply murdered the remaining Southern population. It's not unfair to ask. But establishment scout, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, it's not gonna sound kind of like.
Speaker 1: Gaza.
Speaker 2: It isn't interesting. I just saw the other day. Why is this a thing? Why is Iran? I gotta know? But this is very odd and it seems very Oh wow, how does this not work in the favor of the Israelis? And how is this not a coordinated thing?
Speaker 1: How is it that when Iran sends missiles.
Speaker 2: In one of these counter strikes counter strikes because they were hit first, that they bypass the quote unquote iron dome, which may have been all fluff and bullshit in the first place, like Star Wars, like the Star Wars program of the eighties as a reference, or they were let in because where were they landing? They were landing in Gaza? What the fuck is that? Why is Iran hidden Gaza? Are they not helping them with their Gaza problem by doing so? And then it's not them anymore, it's these big bad Iranians?
Speaker 1: Like, how is this not a coordinated thing?
Speaker 2: How is it that there's not Even if Iran has some really good nationalist people in there that are getting murdered by these strikes, there's most certainly a bunch of infiltrators in there who would rather do the women of the of those who are going to allegedly win because they always win if you keep siding with them against the against the good of the world. Dude, it's only eleven forty nine and we already have a heat warning and they said it's one hundred and four right now.
Speaker 1: Wow. I went for a.
Speaker 2: Walk yesterday and it was They said one hundred and ten, but I think it was hotter and I should have brought a nig for that pavement.
Speaker 1: I couldn't walk as far I was. I was having some issues. It was. It was pretty pretty bad. I was sweating, looked crazy.
Speaker 2: I like going on the walks and its super high heat, and I don't mind that, and I like to condition myself to be able to do that. But yesterday was pretty row. It's going to get to the point where I won't be able to do super long walks anymore. It's going to get that way quickly. It can't get top to I think I've seen it to one hundred and twenty one here before. When I was in Death Valley, I saw it reach that much. One nineteen till one twenty one was about where the needle stuck and Death Valley, and that's even worst here as far as.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Here, you got stuff, You have things out there in Death Valley're spending seven hours a guy on the gas because nobody wants to go out there and deliver shit, and they know there's no place else to go get the gas, so they can hit you that way too. Extortion or what they call it, is that extorting, that's just being a scummy little merchant.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But establishment scholars have ignored the fact that Lincoln oversaw the first laytant voting fraud in American history. Not to mention, blatant voting fraud, not to mention, wrote this curious memo.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was, and ordered his cabinet to approve it unseen and actually load whiled him for permitting the eighteen sixty four election during more time.
Speaker 1: Oh he look, he allowed for election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was all controlled optics and war crimes against Southern civilians by Walter Brian Cisco.
Speaker 1: War crimes against Southern civilians.
Speaker 2: We learned that robbery was common as sexual abuse of black women by Yankee soldiers a US cavalry regiment and recruited from among East Tennessee.
Speaker 1: So here's the question, ho, wait, hold on, hold on, Sorry I'm actually in the middle of it right now.
Speaker 3: You're getting mad high.
Speaker 2: Alright, So there's somebody here to put the permanent align in for alo, So I gotta hi fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's finish this real quick, real quick, and he's gonna call you back when it's time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Everything was being jacked up today, right Nobody told me that they were showing up to do the to do the uh any of that. At two thirty I had an appointment for them to check the signal that was it. No, hey, surprise, surprise, We're here before noon, now fuck you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: US Calvary Regiment, recruited from amongst East Tennessee Unionists and described by one girl as the meanest men I ever saw, rode into Gallatin in May eighteen sixty four and began a reign of terror. They torched two newly established schools for black children. These are your wonderful liberators from the Union, murdered one freedman that's a black man who was already free, and swore they would as soon as they could kill every black in town. That is the reality of this war. It wasn't about fucking slavery. It was about punishment of those who would try to leave. It's like a cult, a cult of society, and that's that cult of society is a death cult, banker's death cult. And if you try to leave it, if you try to weaken it, if you try to live independently from it. Once it's gained territory, it's not given it back, and it will fucking kill you and torture you in the process. And here we are. Witnesses claimed that General John Hunts Morgan was murdered by Union troops in Greenville, Tennessee, after surrendering. In the book In Between the States Bristol, Tennessee, Virginia during the Civil War by v and Bud Phillips, stories are recounted of Bristol citizens, including women and children, being abused, beaten, and shot by Yankee invaders. In one December eighteen sixty four case, a slave in the home of missus Seabright was watching the sea brights one year old baby as it slept on a blanket near an open fireplace.
Speaker 1: Now look at this, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to say something that they don't they he doesn't finish saying right now, And I'm going to guarantee you this is what really happened.
Speaker 1: In general.
Speaker 2: Berberg's goal in Bristol, Tennessee was to put holy fear into the local citizens as he visited their homes. Listen to what this Yankee quote unquote did, and I wonder what type of person he might have been, or what tribe he was from. A Yankee soldier entered the Sea Break home, and maybe he wasn't Maybe he was just an indoctrinated idiot or someone sold this Hilich. And there's lots of those out there too, and they're company all different ethnicities. A Yankee soldier entered the Sea Break home and seeing the sleeping child, jerked the blanket from beneath it, while yelling, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Now another fucking call hold on.
Speaker 2: Jesus fucking Christ, somebody else from another fucking part of Aloe, Like what the get out of my fucking face, dude, I said, can you call back then, no milesoner, or now, can you call back?
Speaker 1: Wake up a little bit?
Speaker 2: So this is jerk the blanket from beneath it while yelling, wake up, your little bastard rebel.
Speaker 1: It's a baby, it's an infant.
Speaker 2: And see what a real Yankee looks like, yeah, because you're a real man for scaring and abusing a baby like see, I don't understand, like these people don't have any of the moral fiber, like no compassion. No, it's like this is another human being, it's a child. And this is how you instill holy fear into people. First of all, why are you doing that in the first place? Are they a threat? They're fucking families. How do you how do you be so blind to this? How do you not see what's the right in front of your face that maybe your command or whatever is telling you and informing you is lying to you. Just use your head. Oh, there's just because they're crafty and sneaky, these terrorists, they're really good.
Speaker 1: At blending in and being kind.
Speaker 2: No, that's what the fucking Jews are like, they're really good at blending in and being kind of pretending that there're on your side. So them, being as treacherous as they are, of course, they'll always instill some sort of distrust in others into people and be just trusting of them and envious and suspicious of them because they know their own nature, which is the complete lack of any type of morality or restraint, so he jerk the blanket from beneath it while yelling, wake up your little bastard, revel and see what a really Yankee looks like. But why did they mention the open fire? He says, slipt on a blanket near an open fire place, open wide right. And then he says, he jerked the blanket from underneath it, So if it was wrapped, the child's gonna spin. Why don't they finish what That's what probably happened here. The child probably flew into the fucking fireplace. Wake up your little bastard and see what a real Yankee looks like. Galaton, Tennessee. In galaton See, I thought that was Texas when I first saw that, so I didn't say anything. I just In Galton, Tennessee, scores of Confederate soldiers were murdered by the occupying Union soldiers simply for wanting to see their families.
Speaker 1: I'll repeat that.
Speaker 2: In Gallaton, Tennessee, scores of Confederate soldiers were murdered by occupying Union soldiers simply for wanting to see their families. In Loudon County, Virginia, September tenth, eighteen sixty three, Clark County Journal reported that the Yankees are behaving with greater fiendish news as then has heretofore characterized their conduct elsewhere it's back when I guess elsewhere was two words, and that they have in several instances violated the persons of some of the most respectable ladies in the economy.
Speaker 1: Rape.
Speaker 2: Three sisters, young, intelligent and of excellent social position, have been made the victims of their lust because a brother of theirs was a captain in the Confederate Service. In the family and in the familiar pattern in fuck you and in the familiar pattern in Columbia, South Carolina. The same newspaper edition stated that the churches were pillaged and afterwards burned.
Speaker 1: At Saint Mary's.
Speaker 2: College, a Catholic institution, shared their fate. The Catholic convent was ruthlessly sacked. The soldiers drank the sacramental wine and profaned with fiery drafts of vulgar whiskey with goblets of the communion services. Some went off reeling under desecration of the churches too, So even if they think everything else is awful about the South, because they've been brainwashed to believe this, Like how did they get brain will watched that much when one day everything was fine and they were comrades and Americans were Americans to that? How did they get there? And then they would at least have you know, some sort of boundaries and respect for religion, especially back then. So why didn't they? What were they? Were they of the ilk who disrespects that religion anyway? Were they fueled by I don't know, having just enough Oi vase in their mixed in their mists in their mix to uh, you know, monkey see monkey do that that into into existence? You know, when someone leads and they lead by example, the rest of the lesser minds follow and continue to do the same thing that those who took the initiative did. That's how a lot of its mob shit works is that it's always some agent or someone they implanted, They planted into the mob or the protests or whatever that does spark off something. But they were now they were not organic. They were an agent provocateur. They were an asset. They were some sort of agent and or operative. And they're the ones to do it because they're not going to leave it to chance that it just happens organically. So once they do that, they're you know, and if it's a shooter situation, they'll have their own shooters in there. People have always said that they've witnessed people in formation, like military formation, three man teams.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Whenever there was any like these school shootings and all this other crap, there was always like professionals there. Then they'd never talk about again. And they blame it on the kids. Why they blame it on whoever the school shooter was or the random, you know, Arab shooter in San Bernardino, all that crap. So it makes you wonder what happened there. The churches were pillaged, as they said, with those he sacked uh Bah, and some went off reeling under the weight of priestly robes, holy vessels, and candlesticks.
Speaker 1: So they robbed everything that was of precious metal.
Speaker 2: Bringing to mind the recent distressing reports of US soldiers killing dogs for sport. Where the fuck do they find these people?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 2: Remember the women who were really like humiliating Iraqis, stripping them down, sticking things in their ass. Remember that, Remember that those were women soldiers, and I rack doing that cheered on by the guys killing dogs for sport in Iraq and Afghanistan. Maybe it was Afghanistan, there's where that happened. Or the brutalization of citizens by these bitches and killing killing dogs we just saw, we just heard a story about children were playing with a dog and the idea of soldiers blew its fucking brains out to amuse themselves, traumatizing the children. This is very interesting that there's so many parallelsaler, isn't there. Maybe it's because it's the same entity that was driving this civil war, as is what's going on in Gaza right now. Maybe we should pay attention to that. Maybe we should pay really close attention to that, because what's next, what's next on the menu?
Speaker 1: What's next on the agenda? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're already putting anti semical laws in here, they're already palllunteering up this place.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to happen next?
Speaker 2: There's going to be another one of these civil wars here, but it's going to be us fighting for our survival, not against any particular ethnicity, because they have tried that card so many times it doesn't work. The only thing that we're trying to do right now is fight the battle for mankind against whatever these parasitic assholes truly are. A soldier passing in the streets seeing some children playing with a beautiful little greyhound, amuse himself by beating its brains out, almost identical to the stories that you hear in Gaza. For six weeks a huge pile of sixty five dead horses and mules shot by Sherman's marauding heroes filled Columbia streets with a deadly stench. It was impossible to bury them since the Union forces had stolen all the shovel spades and other farming instruments. A remarkable letter to his wife from Union Lieutenant Thomas J. Myers, dated February twenty sixth, eighteen sixty five, described Union exploits and embarrassing stark terms, and specified the extent of the criminal activities going on, which, as noted earlier, included the likes of William Sherman. We have had a glorious time in this state. Unrestricted license to burn in plunder was the order of the day. Gold watches, silver pictures, cups, spoons, forks, et cetera, and as common in are as, common in camp as blackberries. And they don't mean phones, they mean blackberries, which if you've ever been to Washington State or upstate New York or whatever, you know, they grow as weeds in giant, giant bushes, starting with one little shoot.
Speaker 1: The terms of plunder are as follows.
Speaker 2: Each company is required to exhibit the results of its operations at any given place one fifth, Like if you go from Seattle to Tacoma and you're just like riding a bus or whatever, you'll see how many freaking BlackBerry bushes there are. There's tons of them out there, which got me very excited because at least they love picking BlackBerry songs look.
Speaker 1: Good the wild ones.
Speaker 2: Each company is required to exhibit the results of its operations at any given place one fifth and first choice falls to the share of the commander in chief and staff, one fifth to the core commanders and staff, one fifth to field officers of regiments they're talking about how they're diving up people's belongings, and two fifths to the company. Officers are not allowed to join these expeditions without disguising themselves as privates. Officers work officers over the rank of captain are not made to put their plunder in the estimate for general distribution. This is very unfair. So these people are talking about what's fair when they're fucking stealing from people. This is the mentality here, and for that reason, in order to protect themselves, subordinate officers and privates keep back everything that they can carry about their persons, such as rings, ear rings, breastpins, etc. Of which if I ever get home, I have about a court. You know what happened to those people who used to own that? Are they just bobbed? Are they dead? Are they raped? What happened? But you're not concerned about the human element. You're concerned about your own fucking personal gain at the expense of someone else. This is the exact opposite of common law. This is due without wilt, meaning if you it might makes right?
Speaker 1: Can you fuck off?
Speaker 2: General Sherman has silver, General Sherman and silver and gold enough to start a bank. That's interesting way to place that, especially since the banks are the ones that started this ship. His share in gold watches alone at Columbia was two hundred and seventy five. I'm kind of curious if Sherman was would we be able to find out if General Sherman was a freemason or some sort of fellow traveler. If any of these, If all these generals Sheridan and Sherman were or Turchin, I think I bet.
Speaker 1: Your Urchin was.
Speaker 2: He was also a freaking Russian, But that doesn't mean anything unless he was Russian Jay, then it means something. All the general officers, and many besides had valuables of every description, down to embroidered ladies, pocket handkerchiefs with their own initials on them. That's a war trophy. Near the end of the letters, Meyers. Wisely, counsels don't show this letter out of the family.
Speaker 1: Union.
Speaker 2: Rapes were so rampant during Christmas eighteen sixty four in Georgia that Mary S. Mallard, in her journal wrote, the servants scarcely had a moment to do anything for us out of the house. A women, finding it unsafe for them to be out of the house at all, would run in and conceal themselves in our dwelling. A few remaining chickens and some sheep were killed. These men were so outrageous. At the Negro houses, the Negro men were obliged to stay at their houses for the protection of their wives, and in some instances they rescued them from the hands of these infamous creatures, just spreading the Christmas spirit.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: She'd see what they were, ravaging all of anything that lived, especially humans. There was no let's go liberate and free the slaves. This was a scorched earth policy, just spreading the She described in another entry how a despicable Yankee soldier stole the chain from the bucket of their well, leaving them without access to water. A September fourteenth, eighteen sixty five letter written to President Jefferson Davis by Reverend doctor John Bachman, then pastor of Charleston, South Carolina Lutheran Church, detailed more of Sheridan's treeps, monsters, crimes. Bachmann wrote, I happened to be at Cash's depots, six miles from Kirsha Charah. The owner was a widow, missus ellerby missus ellerby seventy one years of age. Her son, Colonel Cash, was absent. I witness the barbarities inflicted on the aged widow and young and delicate females. Officers high in command were engaged. High in command, the leaders engaged in tearing from the ladies their watches, their ear and wedding rings. The dagg eerotypes of those I don't know what the eles is of those they loved and cherished. A lady of delicacy and refinement, a personal friend was compelled to strip before them that they might find concealed watches and other valuables under her dress. A system of torture was practiced towards the unarmed and defenseless, which, as far as I know and believe, was universal throughout the cool.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hello, Okay, go for it man.
Speaker 2: Alright, alright, alright, guys, we're about to get canceled here, so I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Uscilla pasta. I'm gonna do it right,