Speaker 1: Stand by, and a three and a two.
Speaker 2: And a one.
Speaker 1: We are live. Good afternoon. We will be starting here in just a second. All right here we are so man, as far as allies go, you are the worst. Wow. Anybody catch any of this stuff that's been going on? All right? Well, in the middle of the night. Whoa in the middle of the night. They said it was twenty one minutes ago that this thing was posted. I'm gonna I'm gonna share this with you since I figure out where to put it Instagram, let me just pull it up here. There's two articles, and the first one is en I just had to deal with a bunch of.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: There was something going on with the internet, so I had a I had opened that I had to mess around with that. I was about forty five minutes late getting started. So there is this article later alright, says Live Updates is very God damn it. Israel hit by missiles as around retaliates for strikes on nuclear sites. And it looks like fireworks. Isn't that pretty? Air raid sirens have sounded across Israel, and interceptions were visible overhead in Tel Aviv following an Iranian missile attack on the country. There were no immediate reports of casualties, so they want to they want to focus on that. Let's focus on what Israel did though. One second, Oh my god, raiders is gonna get this in my face. Oh my god, they're not gonna let me. They're not gonna let me do it. It's gonna it's now. They have an ad blocker in front of it. Hold on, I see if I have your favorite refresher, I can read some of it. Nope, so near mine Waiters is a douche. It wasn't doing that on my phone, but it is doing it here. Ah, what a bunch of shit. Well, they struck a bunch of nuclear sites, right, So that's that's kind of where we're at. And Trump urges around to make a deal after Israel blast nuclear and military targets nuclear in what way? Nuclear energy? Or are we still pretending that all these other countries are building arsenals because they're the terrorists and are not, you know, responding to the actual terrorist, which would be Israel. And the other question I would have is at what point are we going to stop thinking that you know, Israel somehow acts on its own yeah, and that it's not our government by proxy, working through them to instigate these things, and they're not exactly dragging us along with them. It's not it's not the dog dragging the owner. It's the it's but it is the dog, you know, it is the bulldog, but it's it's on the leash of the person who's controlling it, not so much being dragged by it. They get to instigate, but the proxy that instigates. But America is going to profit. They're going to profit off of all of the resources that they're trying to steal from that. Those areas the best bank and Gaza, the gas, the oil, all that stuff. Do you think Trump's not gonna have a piece of that? Do you think that this isn't part of the federal reserve oave bankers that are making live expendable. And I guarantee you as well, because I've read up on this. Even if there's nationalists in Iran, they're going to be the targets because there's always people in place that are more than willing to sabotage their own country and betray it to be the new installed puppet regime for banking. So that's that's at play here, and we got to watch that because any number of balts, flag events that escalate these things are our potentials to have happened right now. Yeah, happy war weekend yep. So on the Associated Press one, we'll read it from this one, but it doesn't give us the same information. Like, of course Trump was right there to say that you know, America will attack if you try to attack back. It's like, why did other countries get to slap Why does Israel get to slap other countries around without any whoops, without any repercussions. Why is that a thing? The whale of air raid sirens and the rumble of explosions could be heard, and they did it to me again. This up on the side, everything's working well. And then I had to have Alo do do a rouder test stuff for me because there's something screwy with stream Yard right now, and I think I thought it was possibly the connection. A rumble of explosions could be heard throughout Israel on Friday, and Associated Press journalists documented explosions as Iranian rockets hit Tel Aviv, the commercial hub of Israel. Paramedics had five people were wounded. Yeah, tel Aviv is a it's not a big loss anyway, but it's whatever. And you know, anywhere you put your finger on the map in Israel, you're bound to hit a registered sex offender. Right, so, lord child a rapist, it's a safe haven for them. Hours earlier, Israel launched a wave of strikes across Iran that targeted its nuclear program, right, the nuclear program for what energy or weapons? And military sites, killing at least three top military officers and raising the prospect of an all out war between the two bitter Middle East adversaries. One. First of all, it's a it's a war of opportunity, it's not it's not anything else. It appeared to be the most significant attack Iran has faced since the nineteen eighties war with Iraq. The strikes came amid shimmering tensions over Iran's rapidly advancing nuclear program. Right, So it's an excuse to attack people who who are not attacking them, to be preemptive because twitchy brains, you know, schizophrenics will find everything a threat to them. But also it's all bullshit anyway, because what they're really doing is causing problems so that America has to go fix them. But that's how America gets itself into wars. That it wants to get into because America is an America, America is the banks, So use Israel as the as the plot device to get us to go in there and do what they're planning on doing. Anyway, for years, Israel has threatened such a strike, and that alone should be enough to be considered a terrorist state. But whatever, and successive American administrations had sought to prevent it. Yeah, okay, peering it would ignite a wider conflict across the Middle East and possibly be ineffective at destroying Iran's dispersed and harned nuclear program. What to know? According to the Associated Press, which is rothschild. According to the Bankers, what should you know? Israel struck nuclear sites and killed top military leaders Richmond and Richmond's sites and refinery were hit, leading nuclear scientists, so civilians. Iran's ballistic missile arsenal was also targeted and three of the nation's top military leaders were killed. People who don't want to get on the program with whatever infiltration and sabotage which is probably going on in Iran. Attack comes after weeks of escalating tensions. Iran said on Thursday it would activate a third nuclear enrichment facility. Shortly after a UN watchdog centered Iran for failing to comply with non proliferation obligations. Well, when one country doesn't comply and the rate next to you, and they constantly threatened to attack your country, I wouldn't sign any Yeah, sure, we'll tie her hands behind her back while we get whipped, you know, treaty or agreement with the UN. Either. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government survived, survived, Oh you poor babies. An attempt to dissolve Israel's parliament Thursday the most serious challenge to his government since October seventh, when they self attacked themselves. What international leaders are saying? Iran Supreme Leader Ayatola Ali Kamane vowed revenge, saying Iran would not allow Israel to escape safely from this great crime they committed. Yeah, I mean that's rational. Israel wasn't being an attacked by Iran. Israel just didn't like other countries having weapons that they could defend themselves with in case Israel ever decided to attack, So they attacked them first. That's wickedly disgusting. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netan yahoo said his military planned for months to roll back. There are anian threat to Israel's very survival. Oh again with the fucking theatrics and the dramatics, the threats to Israel's very survival. Maybe if you weren't constantly murdering people in these countries and getting away with it because nobody wants to get tangled in with the US military, you weren't constantly antagonizing instigata, you wouldn't have to worry about blowback. There wasn't this much turmoil in the Middle East, and there wasn't a big bad Muslim or Arab boogeyman in the world that we're all scared of. Prior to the illegitimate establishment of Israel, the bloody one, which was created by terrorist acts and killing of British soldiers among their things, President Donald Trump urged around to make a deal before it's too late. Gee, that's funny. Why was he involved in that? Why is he talking about it at all? Because this is again, it's not just Israel doing Israel shit, it's is Isel doing Israel shit because that's the plan and that's something that good. Like, why do you think we're the world's piggybank for wars? Why do you think, why would Ukraine come to us for money and why are we giving it to him? Because it's the bank that's operating through our country and making us the collateral for that loan, for that grant of money, whatever it is. Putin talks with Israel and Iranian leaders. Russian President Vladimir Putin urged a de escalation during his separate calls with the leaders of Israel and Iran earlier Friday. Earlier Friday, to Iran, Putin condemned the Israeli attacks and offered condolences for the casualties, including civilians. According to the Premlin. In his conversation with Netan Yahoo, this is gonna get big, guys, Putin said the Iranian Iranian nuclear issue should be solved exclusively through political and diplomatic means, and urged both sides to return to negotiations, even offering to help mediate. Remember that, remember he did that what's Israel's what israels attack destroyed at the main Iranian nuclear facility. UN Nuclear Chief Raphael Grassi told an emergency meeting, Sorry told an emergency meeting. He didn't hold one, he told one, okay of the UN Security Council, that Israeli strikes destroyed the above ground section of Iran's main nuclear facility at facility at Natans. He said, all the electrical infrastructure and emergency power generators were destroyed, as well as a section of the facility where uranium was enriched up to sixty percent. So does that mean there's a giant poisoning event going on right now, you know, like what they did with Fukushima. By the way, I was going to get to this when I was reading over the Michael Collins Piper book Final Judgment, which we will get back to talk more about. It's it's all the things that are related to the JFK assassination, not just the JFCARE assassination. But they do cover the fact that there's a company and Israel a company with Massad IDF either former or still you never know with those massade right it's kind of like the CIA. It's literally like the CIA, where there's no such thing as a as an X one who run security for nuclear power plants all over the world and all over America. So at any given time, if this security wants to sabotage a facility in a different country, they can do it and of course, just like when you know the World Trade Center, our government would be involved in it, it be complicit in it, because it's the same entity. It's the same entity that you see behaving badly as this terrorist state of Israel is what our country is. That's who, that's what runs it. That's the true nature of the banking demons. So two minutes ago, just in Israel destroyed above ground portion of Iranians made nuclear facility. Yeah, we just heard that Iran rejects Britain's call for restraint. Yeah, hey, keep getting hit and slapped in the face. Quit hitting yourself, Quit hitting yourself, but don't retaliate, right because they can be trusted. Okay, that all the same. Iranian State TV reported that the country's Foreign Minister, Babas Aragichi told British Foreign Secretary David Lammy that Iran does not accept calls for restraint in the face of Israeli aggression. So well, that makes perfect sense. A gracchi Uh emphasized that Iron's response to the Israeli attacks will be decisive and definite based on the United Nations Charter Ah, based on the Charter ring Lebanon in Syria, close their space to commercial flights. There's a couple other airlines like Ryan something, Ryan Air. Sorry you can't go to Israel for a while. I know you've were really really planning on that and all. Let's see what the two new updates are. Oh, hold on, there's a picture. There's a guy with a I believed to be of Iranian drones that were shot down by Israel Air defense. It's a Syrian man, just a piece of shitty metal with the main or yeah, I think that's it. That's all we get. Oh, okay, they went from no casualties to israelis wounded, of course, and pretty soon there'll be six million dead. In ramat Gan, rescuers were trying to get out fifteen people from a house they were trapped in after it was hit by a missile. Right, your tender side, your sympathy and empathy is supposed to be turned on when it's Israel and when they kill, when Israel kills children and families and targets them deliberately because children and babies and infants are terrorists. Mind you, you're not supposed to think anything of it. But when it's you know, but then you're gonna get a dramatic SOB story about people trying to get out of a house and you know, Iran bad don't don't, don't look at Israel. Iran bad Ya see River from Israel's Home Front Command said authorities were trying to free them. Yeah, those that like to how the IDEF was trying to protect its people during October seventh when they were gunning them down from freaking helicopters and tanks. Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was. Gotta have, gotta have more casualties otherwise, this isn't a you know, it's severe enough event. So you know, if there's no if there's no, if there's a note enough fireworks, they'll they'll bring the fireworks. He said people were eating Friday night dinner when their house was struck, and many are older adults. The area was badly hit Friday night. The AP saw at least three damaged houses, one where the front was nearly entirely Like these little details we're supposed to give a shit about. But the complete splattering of children's innards in Gaza, Yeah, that's no big deal because they're from Gaza. Obviously, we're not supposed to care about that, aren't we Okay, well there there's that ridiculous nonsense. Mhm mm hmm. All right, well let's get it going. Hey, Alex, what's up, buddy, Karen.
Speaker 4: Oy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mmm, sot like that day, a little bit of that, but I think we're gonna do a little bit of a Instagram as well. And the reason is, yeah, I forget where I shared it though. Okay, this is a big good place to start, I think, and not not an undercent agreeing with what this person is saying. Like, I don't think it's hard nosed enough. I think there's some things missing, but it's a good way to set up the framework here.
Speaker 5: Which between Israel and Iran will not just be the tip for tat attack that we saw last fall. In this February is because the Israeli Defense Force has said this quote, the Iranian regime has developed a plan to destroy the state of Israel by using widespread and precise fire from the entire Iranian access.
Speaker 6: They mean, of course, Lebanon.
Speaker 4: They mean bullshit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean a.
Speaker 5: Ground invasion using pickup trucks from all borders and undermining the regimes in Jordan and Egypt. We are at a point of no return.
Speaker 1: This is the verbiage you have to recognize as foreshadowing of a war. They're setting the narrative in place right now. I guarantee you there's people in Iran that are complicit with all of this, that are just waiting for the time when they're going to be installed and it's going to flip iran.
Speaker 6: Strategic window of opportunity.
Speaker 5: And now they've confirmed that they struck nuclear facilities in Iran already promised they would return fire for that against Israeli nuclear facility. That's his When Iran has been accused of developing nuclear bombs for the last thirty five years, you'd think if they were going to do this, they would have already done this. Now, the United States and Iran have been conducting nuclear peace talks. They've gone through six rounds of this. They have tried to negotiate a deal. They've gone through sixty seven days of their negotiations.
Speaker 1: And they had a few more left. But here's the thing. If you know that Israel isn't allowing anyone to check on it, and that they in one hand will exclaim how they have five hundred nuclear warheads and other times deny that they have a nuclear program, and knowing how how stile they are, how often how long do you let them build their arsenal if you're Iran or any other country and you still have some nationalists there that give a shit about what happens to the place, and.
Speaker 6: They still had about thirty days to go.
Speaker 5: Israel struck Iran preemptively without the approval of the United States.
Speaker 6: The United States is not involved.
Speaker 1: And I don't believe this is what I think he's wrong. I don't think anything happens without a plan set in motion, because when you say the United States, you're assuming that they're talking about the President and the Congress and all that crap. And those people aren't the leaders. The leaders are oivas just like the Israelis, and they're the ones who are in control of the monetary system. Those people and the clandestine agencies are who operate this country and most all other countries, even if it doesn't appear that way, proxy by proxy, through the debt, the banks operate run the affairs of most all countries in this the.
Speaker 6: Reason I think this conflict between Israel and I.
Speaker 1: Think that was the end of it. H Yeah, that's fine, you see that, right. I'm not gonna say it at loved, but they see it. Hello kitty. He likes the misfits apparently, mm hmm yep, it says the modern African. I will just say, uh, Negro genetic ancestry all comes from this area where there is not one stone structure built before invasion or colonization by Europeans and Arabs. Negros had no written languages and still made all buildings from sticks and mud. Until colonization by Europeans, they built nothing. At their very best, they were farm equipped. Uh, they were farm equipment. And their worst they are destroyers of cities. And he's calling the people farm equipment. That's not cool. Yeah, breaks into your country, flies a foreign flag, burnt your cities down. Who that one's a little a little disbibble to move off from that one for a little better.
Speaker 7: M let's see you did you cut outside?
Speaker 1: Okay? I give it, I did. Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So I'm gonna probably get into the reading. I was supposed to start forty five minutes ago, but there was internet connection issues. I try to resolve them. I'm saying, I'm still seeing that this is I have a fairly good connection, but it's why is it doing that. Why isn't even saying that brand new installed fiber? What is up? What's happening? But they're gonna come out on Monday and give it a check. So right after Donald Jeffers this year or on the show. M hmm, that's not nice. Okay, and we are Oh they fucked me again. I gotta scroll up, bet, I'm trying to figure out why couldn't find where it was you son of a bitch? Hold on? I had everything set up, and the Internet had to do stupid things and I had to start all over again. Here we go. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Teguay?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, alright, let's go to this one. Ope, I got it right now. No, I've seen this before.
Speaker 4: I think that works directly with THEBLS.
Speaker 1: This one wasn't where we were at. Oh, here we go, though, this is new for us. I've seen this obviously.
Speaker 8: But you resigned from Congress in twenty eleven over a sexting scandal. Two years later, you stepped down from the mayoral race after sexting again under the alias Carlos Danger, and then in twenty sixteen, you sent lude text to a minor and served fifteen months in prison. In addition to becoming a registered sex offender.
Speaker 1: And is he not still married to that which Uma Aberdeen, you know, the face ripper.
Speaker 8: So with all that said, why do you think or why should New Yorkers give you a chance at a political comeback?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, now brace yourselves for some ayve rationale. Let me just say this.
Speaker 4: I mean, all of that happened.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and you know it happened to him. It wasn't his doing. Of course, he can do anything and have absolutely zero conscience, or a field that's done anything wrong and still be just as smug as they were before. They're like teenagers.
Speaker 9: And I accept responsibility for you. Won't hear me do what some other people in public life have done? Donald Trump or in Cuomo Warrior Adams.
Speaker 6: I'm a victim.
Speaker 1: See he points out other people. They look a look, he's going on this tirade the soapbox like you do. You should be humbled. You shouldn't even be showing your face in public. You're a freaking pedophile. And I can't believe he doesn't like his nose, doesn't dip into his coffee when he takes a drink out of the dcl far of that thing goes down, but pass his lip.
Speaker 9: They persecuted me for no reason. I was dealing with very serious problems. I was dealing with what I now understand to be addiction. I lost my brother step to addiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what addiction was that? Drugs or children?
Speaker 10: And I accept I didn't ask for a trial.
Speaker 9: I pled guilty, served my time in prison, served in a halfway house, serve probation, went to try to do good work for the formerly incarcerated.
Speaker 1: What were you going to say? No, they caught your red handed, dude. I'm sure your lawyer told you not to do certain things to make it worse for yourself.
Speaker 9: And I guess what I'm saying to people is, maybe don't vote for me in spite of what they know about me, but maybe consider that journey, that idea that we all go.
Speaker 1: Through things, we all go through things like child Yeah, right, child expectation, that's what That's what everybody goes through. No, they don't. No, this is a sick, sick individual who should be locked away from society and whose wife or former wife and Hillary Clinton may very well rip the face off of a young little girl as they were killing her and wore it.
Speaker 9: Come out the other side.
Speaker 6: And also, what does it mean?
Speaker 9: You know, I'm Jewish, but they have this notion in Catholicism around you suffer for a reason, so you can be of service at the other end.
Speaker 4: Do you hear this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 12: The view?
Speaker 6: So I'm not asking people.
Speaker 9: I'm doing the opposite of what a lot of politicians do when they're in my position. Ignore that problem, pretend it didn't happen. Blame someone else.
Speaker 1: I am saying, you're such a righteous man. He takes full responsibility for being a pedophile. Yes, I did these things.
Speaker 6: I got into recovery.
Speaker 9: I try to make my life better and now if I can be self service and I'm a damn you're a brand new person.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it right, those those tendencies and attributes, and you have all been washed away because you found what yahweh you found?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: You found You're you're you're sat in cult demon Like, what are you talking about here, dude.
Speaker 9: I'm a good politician. I come up with answers. I talk to people directly. I don't try to try to butter over things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter how many children he has in this trunk. What matters is he's a good politician.
Speaker 9: I try to be direct, then why shouldn't I. And if it's just because I have bad things in my past, that's not a good enough reason. I mean, look, all I can be, all I can ever be is who I am right now, and that brought me.
Speaker 1: To this and he gets moreris applause on the view that's horrendous and evil. Yeah, anybody by that.
Speaker 13: Each and every time I highlight one of these special churches out here in America, I get a whole lot of messages from Christians accusing me of tearing down their faith.
Speaker 1: I'm going to respond to something, but the hat doesn't help you any And don't say it's math and geometry when it's inverted and you're just bullshiting. I don't know who you're bullshitting, yourself or others.
Speaker 13: Well those messages at the end of this short but it's important for you to understand that I could do a story like this every single day about a church in our country.
Speaker 4: That's the home of demons, sexual.
Speaker 14: Assault of miners, child abuse, and incest.
Speaker 2: Those are just some of the allegation against an Upstate pastor and his wife.
Speaker 9: The couple was arrested last week, and tonight we're hearing the gruesome details of their charges.
Speaker 5: If you want to warn you, some of the details in this case are incredibly disturbing.
Speaker 15: It's the reality for neighbors of Kathy and Myronturbation after the couple were arrested in Greenville County on dozens of child abuse charges. The warrants say the abuse started in the nineteen eighties and continued after that. Warrens alleged Myronturbation made children perform sexual.
Speaker 1: Act Methodist churches just wanted to point that out.
Speaker 4: Looks on him.
Speaker 15: One document claims he would beat children to a point of unconsciousness. Warrens also say that Jerbachin made a child to eat rotten food from a dumpster and forced another to bury a pet he had just killed.
Speaker 13: It's quite simple. The reason why human's fine lodging in places like this is because this is a place you go and you bear your spirit to the person that's in a leadership role. This disgusting slovenly Jaba, the hut looking demon, took his position of authority and used it to absolutely destroy the children that were entrusted.
Speaker 4: To his care.
Speaker 13: God, if there was ever a time that I needed you to help me. It's right now, because I am so tempted to say some things that will get me thrown back in prison. This thing right here was beating and violating children and forcing them to eat out of garbage cans. This meet Zach right here was his accomplice, standing by and facilitating the demonic assault on these children's spirit and their body.
Speaker 15: Well, one mother who lives just down the street from the home tells me or.
Speaker 5: Her children would visit regularly, some even for Bible study.
Speaker 13: In this news has her feeling betrayed.
Speaker 16: If could you trust to someone and you think you're doing the right thing, going to figure out years later.
Speaker 15: That it's a monster, A mother's worst nightmare.
Speaker 13: I got a thirty five.
Speaker 10: Year old, she went up there.
Speaker 17: She used to go to Bible study.
Speaker 8: I have a twenty eight year old that used to go up there.
Speaker 17: All my kids used to go up there.
Speaker 13: These parents were unknowingly serving up their children to the demons that ran the first Southern Methodist church in Greenville, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: If you're a Christian and the way do you think predators are going to reside in the place of high trust way?
Speaker 4: I speak makes you incensed.
Speaker 13: I hope it's because you recognize that the devil and his minions have found a home in your sanctuaries, burning hell both of you.
Speaker 4: Each and every time I highlight one of these.
Speaker 1: This is Martin Lutherierlizie, you can see there.
Speaker 11: And you, my dear gentlemen and friends, who are pastors and preachers, I wish to faithfully remind you of your official duty, so that you too may warn your congregations of an eternal harm, namely, that they be on their guard against the Jews and avoid them so far as possible. When you lay eyes on or think of a Jew, you must say to yourself, alas that is the mouth which has cursed and execrated and maligned my dear Lord Jesus Christ, who has redeemed me with his precious blood. In addition, it is the prayer of Jews that I, my wife and children, and all Christians might be stabbed to death and perish miserably. And the Jew himself would gladly do this if he were able, in order to steal our goods. The Jew has spat on the ground many times over the name of Jesus, which is a Jewish custom, so that the spittle still clings to his mouth and beard. If I were to eat, drink, or talk with such a devilish mouth, I would eat or drink myself full of demons, just as I would surely make myself a cohort of all the demons that dwell in the Jews and that deride the precious blood of Christ. May God prevent me from this. We cannot help it that Jews don't share our Christian beliefs. It's impossible to force anyone to believe. However, we must avoid confirming them in their wanton lying, slandering, cursing, and defaming. Nor dare we make ourselves partners in their demonic ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them by giving them food, drink, and shelter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, what's your obligation again to Zionus psychopaths? Right, you don't have one, So knock it love.
Speaker 11: Or by other neighborly acts, especially since they boast so proudly and despicably when we do help and serve them that they believe God has ordained them as lords and us as servants. For instance, when a Christian works for Jews on a Sabbath or cooks food for them. They curse and defame and revile us for it, supposing this to be something praiseworthy. And yet they live on our wealth, which they have stolen from us. Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous and demonic lot.
Speaker 1: They live on our wealth which they have stolen from us. They live in our land which they have stolen from us.
Speaker 11: Are these Jews who, for the last one thy four hundred years have been and still are our plague, are pestilence and our misfortune?
Speaker 18: So what does this six scenes straight out of the Jewish Kabbalah Book of Black Magic.
Speaker 1: Have to do with the Hbbad lub I just brought this up.
Speaker 3: So here you go.
Speaker 18: Bavich Headquarters at seven hundred and seventy Eastern Parkway and Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York. The tunnels from the Hbbad Lubovitch headquarters and synagogue or shul as Jews call it, lead two hundred and seventy four meters or nine hundred feet south in the direction but not directly, into a Jewish ritual bathhouse at three ninety four Kingston Avenue, which is linked to.
Speaker 3: A litany of horrific child rape incidents.
Speaker 18: In November twenty twenty three Jewish Hubbad monsters were arrested and charged for monstrous and gruesome acts against children in area schools. Children's items such as high chairs, strollers, diapers, and soiled children's mattresses were found in the tunnels. It's damning and raises many questions that aren't being asked.
Speaker 4: Why were they there?
Speaker 18: Cement hurriedly poured into the tunnels on the pretext to ensure the structural integrity of Habbad World headquarters and surrounding buildings and streets. Looks like a quick fix and cover up.
Speaker 1: And so they must have seen the person filming them with the camera or whatever or the phone, and they didn't attack them and scream at them and spit out them. So they want this to be seen as far.
Speaker 18: As no reinforcement steel or engineered.
Speaker 1: That's must to be a I mean that looks like somebody holding a phone up in the air or something like that. Doesn't look like a body cam from an officer.
Speaker 3: Racing was used.
Speaker 18: Concrete was hurriedly pumped to encase the tunnel spaces. It looks like sterilized using the crime scene to get rid of evidence. Questions must be asked and answered. The Jewish attack dogs at the discredited Anti Defamation League is now equating cement truck memes as being anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: Trucks are anti Semitic. Everybody, did you know that we've gone over this?
Speaker 18: But before I feel like the usual anti semitism ADL slur hurled like feces at anyone who questions Jewish mischief, menace, influence, peddling or buying, bribing and blackmailing of politicians, media shills, judges, investigators or critics. We're all awake to the overused anti semitism rules.
Speaker 1: It no longer works that one's fake this thing here.
Speaker 13: This is Utah Fire Chief Ned Brady Hanson being sworn into office as the Utah fire Chief.
Speaker 1: This is to remind everybody who actually runs the judicial system and why this is allowed, Because they're committing the same acts that the true operators of our country are known for. So there's leniency to fellow demons.
Speaker 13: This man holds a very very powerful position. But sometime after being sworn into office as fire chief, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children started receiving phone calls.
Speaker 4: These phone calls.
Speaker 13: Were related to him abusing some of his family members and possessing and distributing explicit child images. Police interview family members and examine his electronic devices, and what do you know, that's exactly what he was up to. Utah Fire Chief Ned Brady is arrested and thrown in jail, and he appears at his arraignment. Presiding at his arraignment is the Honorable Judge Kevin Robert Christensen. And even though the prosecutors laid out all of the evidence that the fire chief had been molesting his own family members, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You know, when other people are just as guilty of the same types of crimes, you know, and they might know some stuff about them. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: And distributing explicit materials. This judge, like we see so many times and so many other cases, lets him out of jail with no bail. Didn't we just see this happen yesterday with Devon Black and his explicit child images case. After this judge released the fire chief, these detectives, and much respect to them, continue to investigate, and what do you know.
Speaker 4: Around the time this fire chief is.
Speaker 13: Released from jail, he's been sharing explicit images and communicating about harming young children with the honorable judge.
Speaker 14: In a child poorn case. Also accused of sexually using two family members.
Speaker 1: For you do you know what I mean? They were involved in the same shit years.
Speaker 14: As we reported, Ned Hanson faces eight counts of sexual exploitation of minor. A newly filed civil lawsuit filed by his family claims that he's sexually abused two young family members, one since twenty eighteen, the other since twenty twenty. The family is seeking damages in excess of three hundred thousand dollars on the criminal charges. Hanson, along with former First District Judge Kevin Christiansen, are both charged in that case.
Speaker 13: And now it's been exposed that this judge, who prides himself on his active involvement with youth, have.
Speaker 1: A look at a smiling face.
Speaker 13: Everybody abusing chatting applications to communicate with others about abusing children, exploiting children, and enticing children. Oh and y'all know what happens when you get a couple of these dirt bags in the same room together. That's when the messages started flowing, and the chief was telling the judge, Hey, bro, I can get you hooked up with somebody that's nine years old. And the old honorable judge was like, oh wow, that sounds really exciting. Can we make that happen this weekend? And Utah, Paul, it takes works just like every other town in America. So this has now presented a big issue and all the judges are accusing themselves because they don't want to deal with this case. Yeah, homeboy, we knew it the whole time. You judges keep letting these monsters out. We knew what you were up to. This is Utah fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you don't want them to dig up anything about those other judges. That's why. The other reason why they're accusing themselves, because you know, they're just a fucking dirty What did I gout this up here for?
Speaker 19: Let's see, you have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people supporting by their demonstrations, supporting commas.
Speaker 10: I want to show you something exclusive, Laura.
Speaker 1: So this look it's almost as if it's like a stage. Yeah, like staged background. You got your giant ass Manora here, you got your flag with the ren fan you know, Saturn cult symbol here.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, is Adolf Hitler's book translated to Arabic mind comp It's the book that led to the Holocaust and the book that led.
Speaker 1: To World War two, litter the thing that didn't happen, thank you.
Speaker 19: This is the book that led to his victory in elections in Germany, which led to the worst atrocity of humankind which the British fought against.
Speaker 1: Well, this book, I mean, the Rothschild banking establishment was pissed off when that awesome guy right there held one of them for ransom, right and made him scrub toilets and floors, and that was enough to get the whole entire country decimated when they let him go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, was.
Speaker 19: Found just a few days ago in northern Gaza in a children's living room.
Speaker 1: Of course. It was yeah, right next to the Bible event or the Dire event frame, I'm sure both in Ballpoint I Got You, I Got You.
Speaker 19: Which was turned into a milit tree operation base of Commas.
Speaker 4: Yeah to.
Speaker 1: He wasn't just a film's home.
Speaker 10: On one of the on the body of one of the terrorists.
Speaker 1: Dead children is what he means.
Speaker 19: Murderers of Hamas and he even marked he wrote notes, he marked, he marked, and let and learned and learned again.
Speaker 1: I bet you this is just like that. There's passports that were going on top of the rubble.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and again out of Hitler's ideology of hating the Jews, of killing the Jews, of burning the Jews, of slaughtering the Jews, you have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people supporting by the demonstrations, supporting Commas.
Speaker 1: I want it, that's what that's that's when you don't want to see more children and innocent people who are unarmed murdered by we ves. You were hamas according to this asshole with the manure behind him.
Speaker 10: To show you something exclusive, Laura.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm. Exclusive. You heard it here first and you can get it for only nineteen ninety five not better standing.
Speaker 20: By Magnus Hirschfield, an atheist Jew, was the first homosexual and transsexual advocate of the twentieth century, and also performed the first sex reassignment surgery.
Speaker 1: These are the people right now bombing Iran, Just letting you know he's the same milk, same tribe, same cult of child rape and sacrifice.
Speaker 20: Carl M. Baher, a Zionist Jew, born in Germany, was the first female to male transgender surgery. Back in the United States, all the major lobbying organizations for transgenderism and child gender confusion is done by you guessed it, God's not so chosen people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you remember Harvey Milk, that guy, Yeah, he was a He also was a big component of nambla Man Boy b Love Association. Right, but he's the He's the gay Jew hereal all right, the hero of San Diego. They have a street called Milk. You're next to normal Street, because that's ironic calling them a street normal in the gay section of San Diego.
Speaker 20: National Center for Transgender Equality founded by Mark Kaislink. A Jew Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund founded by Jillian Weiss and Michael Silverman, both Jews. G L s e N or Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network directed by Eliza Bayerd a Jew T s e R trans Student Educational Resources.
Speaker 1: These things are nonprofits. Yeah, I must, I gotta say, there must be something that I'm doing completely wrong in my life if I can't pay the bills, and these people can create funds with such ridiculous, horrible, repulsive, repugnant the agendas and make tons and tons of money for their causes. Oh wait, it's because it's being artificially funded by the banks that want to push the stuff. So I guess that I don't really have that going for me.
Speaker 20: Founded by Eli Erlich in Sylvia, Rivera Law Project, a legal aid organization that advocates trans rights, founded by transactivist Dean Spade, both of which are Jews. Magnus Hirschfielinger.
Speaker 1: Here's the public service announcement for the day. Remember, mammograms are bad. We talked about that with doctor Lee, and I asked him. And here's the next one.
Speaker 21: There is no such thing as biopsy spreading cancer. They say that out loud, that they have not even one scientific study to show for that, whereas I have fifty to show that they do bread cancer. They just believe so strongly and so blindly in what they were told, and they're afraid of the truth because it's mean that for years and years and years doctors have been killing people through biopsies, and they always blame it on the cancer instead of on the metastasis that was caused.
Speaker 1: The eatrogenesis. The doctor intervention, whatever their medical intervention happens to be, if it results in death. It's a plague of eatrogenesis.
Speaker 3: By the biopsy. Be very careful.
Speaker 21: Never do a prostate biopsy, Never do a breast biopsy. There are better ways. You don't need the mammogram with its own radiation. You don't need biopsy to tell you if it's continer. You can be ninety nine percent sure by doing an ultrasound with a technician who knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: There is no such You cut it open, spiriture your system, and then they say, oh, look your cancer spread. We're going to empoversy you and your family members while we kill you music. In two thousand and six, AT and T technician Mark Klein discovered a door with no handle labeled sixty four one A in an AT and T office in two thousand and six, Mark client of in AT and T data center in San Francisco. Behind it was a secret room called the SG three Secure Room run with the NSA inside a device copied all Internet traffic. This is two thousand and six emails, web activity, and messages. Do you think they still have that metadata for feeding palenteer? Do you think you're going to be on a list for something you sidehand commented or just watched online twenty years ago, including those of Americans, not just international ones. This setup allowed the n s A to monitor everything on a huge scale without warrants. Well, of course, because these are the OVAs, these are the paranoid schizophrenics, right. Klein also suggested that similar secret rooms probably exist in other AT and T centers nationwide. I don't think we need it, well, equipment is that exciting? I don't think.
Speaker 4: So let's go.
Speaker 6: I must became a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever you say, done, move on.
Speaker 22: Then there are these two other bills.
Speaker 23: The bills are entitled access to abortion Care or they're expanding access to abortion care, and they slip in this minor consent provision to preventative care. But then on top of that, they delete the statutory prohibition on minors consenting to sterilization. The way that it's done in the statute leaves it unclear if there are limits or where the limits are exactly. To miners who consent to sterilization.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't even know what the hell that means.
Speaker 24: And it's pretty stealth.
Speaker 1: If you look at the kids, for Christ's sake, virilization just means clean to them, you know.
Speaker 23: Which itself it doesn't jump off the page. You have to look at it together with the statute that is being amended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rebecca Roush send it as expanding abortion access to all miners. However, buried with within these bills is a radical shift and parental consent laws, allowing miners to unilaterally consent to all preventative care, vaccines, and major medical procedures, including abortion sterilization, without parental consent or oversight. Yeah, don't ever sign the the electronic sign in for going. If you find yourself for some horrible reason going to a hospital or a doctor's office, tell them to print out and read it and line out what you don't agree with, because there's consent forms within that that basically give them access to injecting whatever the hell they want to when you're under their care, if you're happen to be out for a surgery or something like that, And why would that be even a thing that they would do unless there is an agenda, because there's something in that needle that they so desperately or somebody so desperately wants to get inside you. It wasn't an experiment. This here is not correct. It was an experiment. It was a deliberate assault on mankind that killed about fifty million people, called the Spanish influenza, and it was done through a needle as well. But I'm sure they're all fine now and totally more legit and integral.
Speaker 25: Sifess that anyone who understands this viral meme will understand why virtually every fortune five hundred company in America sucks. It references the time the Dodge Brothers sued Henry Ford as Ford wanted to use extra profits to raise wages and employ more people, so the Dodge Brothers, who were shareholders in the company, sued him, saying that a corporation's only responsibility is to increase shareholder value. And it's true. The Dodge Brothers sued Henry Ford in nineteen nineteen as the Dodge Brothers wanted larger dividends, but Ford argued that he was reinvesting profits to him by dutch improved working conditions and lower the price of cars. In fact, when Ford rolled out the five dollars work day, he was paying his workers double the wages of his competitors. I mean, just imagine you sit down with your boss and he tells you he's going to pay you double what the company across town is paying.
Speaker 26: And it was Ford who.
Speaker 25: Normalized and popularized the forty hour work week. And before Ford did that, most factory workers worked six days a week for sixty hours a week. This guy was so pro people. In fact, he started a school that was not only free, but his students were paid a salary. They would learn through hands on work. But the only catch was they weren't allowed to touch the money until they graduated, so they had to put it in a savings account. And then when they graduated, they would have a high paying job at double the wages of their competitors waiting for them savings, and they'd be able to use a down payment to get a house. Oh and when Ford sold people cars, he didn't charge them interest because he believed that usury was a sin, so he allowed people to pay for their cars in installments and the price listed was the price paid. And if corporations today were ran the way Henry Ford ran things, the world would be such a better place. But the court ruled in favor of the Dodge brothers establishing shareholder.
Speaker 1: Because who are the people in the courthouse again?
Speaker 25: Yeah, exactly, primacy that the interest of corporate shareholders is legally above everything else, profits over people, and this is why it's so important that we support small private.
Speaker 1: He's going to go on about himself. No, so we just moved that on that toye too.
Speaker 3: Loops.
Speaker 1: We saw this, but we need to refresh this right. Trump taps Pollenteer to create master database on every American, and that's Hafiz Rashid to reporting that Trump's dystopian plan is already underways. Trump's administration has expanded pallunteers work with the government, spreading the company's technology, which could easily merge data on Americans throughout agencies. Throughout agencies, meaning whatever big brother picks up on you, your local asshole with a chip on his shoulder, douchebag cop can use because he'll have access to it too. In March, President Trump signed an executive order because he's definitely not a tyrant or a dictator, calling for the federal government to share data across agencies, raising questions over whether he might compile a master list. Oh, a master list of personal information on Americans that could give him untold surveillance power. And then there's a perim coming. I told you, mister Trump, that. If you're not familiar with that, that means a whole bunch of the nation's I ego am or gentiles are going to die at the hands of the digital here. Mister Trump has not publicly talked about the effort, since well he doesn't have to, it's already done. But behind the scenes, officials have quietly put technological building blocks into place to enable his plan. In particular, they have turned to one company, Pallenteeryay Alex Karp the psychopath and CIA asset and uh Peter Teel, you know, buddies with good old musket muskrat. Pallenteer the data analysis and technology firm, which is necessary to make AI work. It's how the information in the metadata is organized for AI to make sense of it. The government is ushering in a vast inescapable well that sounds, that sounds, a promising inescapable, hyper advanced surveial and state, and hardly anyone is even talking about it. I wish I could bring the funding founding fathers back to life so they can see what this country has become. Pallenteer is a massad front inside of the CIA. This is malfeasance at best and backstabbing sedition. At worst, our country has been sold out. It's been sold out for a long time.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: It happened in the eighteen sixties. I have not seen one mainstream MAGA influencer or anyone with direct ties to the administration discussed the recent Pallaenteer story. No one. The silence should tell you something. Peter Teil founds Pallenteer. Peter Tiel founds funds so Peer. Teel founds Pallenteer, He was part of PayPal Right, PayPal mafia. Peter Tiel funds JD Vance's political ascension. Jd Vance wins election with Trump. Trump admin gives Palentine contract to create database on every single American. Here's Fuentes, who's also a little weirdo. Trump's promotion of Palenteer is the ultimate betrayal of his own people, feeding every magat but his own people. You're assuming are us? Those aren't his own people. Not in twenty seventeen when he went all Shabbad on us, feeding every MAGA extremist into an AI database controlled by Acia Masade cutout. Seriously, if Palenteer isn't the deep state, then what is why you got to call it the deep state and just call it the international banking away vase what he says, bro, be honest, Are we cooked? And this guy says no, we need this to enforce the Personal Responsibility Workouppportunities Act and the public Charge rule that bars illegals from receiving welfare, tax credits and other financial giveaways. Oh, I'm sure it's all going to be used for a good right. They created the problem by by flooding all of these immigrants in his same little Avay buddies, but now they're going to fix it by surveilling every American. Sounds great. Relax, bro, Other federal databases already exist, Palenteers, just making it more efficient, Yeah, and weaponized and connected to red flag laws since you wearing red red hat and all. Yes, as just so clear. Palenteer are the good guys now, even though they worked to identify January six ers with Biden administration and they're involved in warp speed too. Alex Carp, the Jewish CEO of Volunteers, says America needs to get around the First Amendment to ban anti Semitism. That's how Alex Carp said, we need to get around the First Amendment to ban anti Semitism. So you shouldn't be worried about what this data collection does because it should be your right to speak your mind or think your thoughts. And no, maybe that's the long as far as your thoughts go, or just saying it wants and being done with it and you put it to rest and you don't even think that way again. Ever, again, it doesn't matter volunteers text. Has anybody ever said, ah, you know and you say like, I'm gonna kill that bitch, so like that, but you don't really mean it. You're just saying it because you're like blowing off steam and then you don't have no you had no physical or mental you know, no plan to actually do that. You didn't you knew you were saying the truth when you said it. But help, oh. Pollenteers tech has been used by the IDEF in Gaza and last year, yeah, yeah, they're creating lists of kill lists for the IDEF. Children are on that list, babies are on that list. They have they generate one hundred a day and when when they're getting ahead of the game, they ask Pollenteer for more. And last year a carpet brag that his company stopped the rise of far right far right in Europe, whatever the hell that even means. Just remember that the Trump cabinet will consist of Blackrock, JP Morgan, Blackwater, PayPal, Mafia, and Pallenteer. This is not a memoir, This is not an American Uh is that supposed to sailor? This is a bunch of gen x Cia Jews trying to sound based to impose total digital surveillance. And mister Flentes over here, who's also of a questionable nature, says, f that.
Speaker 27: Look what we built pg which single handedly stopped the rise of the far right in in in Europe.
Speaker 6: We built Foundry, which.
Speaker 27: Was just used to distribute the COVID vaccine and saved millions of lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did this save?
Speaker 17: It?
Speaker 1: To people who said no to it? Like, what are you saying in their world? I think they actually believe their own bullshit or don't care because they're not attached to their words. They're just making sounds with their faces. Because you can't be that disconnected from reality. What these what these injections did, and what they know that they are going to do fully aware of That's why there was such a an emphasis on distributing these things for a virus that doesn't exist globally.
Speaker 27: We built what we call multi constellation, which off and called the digital kill chain.
Speaker 1: And they're not to say that people weren't sick. I wasn't getting at that. I was saying that the cause was not the true cause. So the solution can't be the correct solution either.
Speaker 6: Category defining products.
Speaker 27: So when you deliver these products in the market, just honestly, people say, this isn't going to exist, this isn't valuable.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a little leave dork, right like he would have I mean, besides innocent children, I don't think he would attack anybody, and I'm sure he would scream and cry and because his pants like idea of soldiers when they get shot back at. But he will have no problem mass murdering people by proxy because he gets off on that, and all of his little tribes seemed to like that a lot.
Speaker 27: But then it changes the market, and then the market is the talent to your market. Now, that doesn't mean everyone in the world's going to buy our product, but it means most of the sensible people in the world are going to define buy from the cabin.
Speaker 1: And it will never matter anyway, because it's not really for the consumer grade that this is designed for. It's for the government grade. But you already have the contracts for.
Speaker 3: It's not you.
Speaker 1: You're only just making extra money or you know, infiltrating people further by having a commercial grade. You know that that's that's not even the main objective here.
Speaker 6: Category we defined.
Speaker 4: Look what we built.
Speaker 28: PG Talenteer is doing facial recognition and GAZA creating kill lists for the IDA. Talenteer has a list of two million Americans that are designated as radical extremists.
Speaker 1: That's just two million. Now you know how fast AI works, right, especially when you've who knows, maybe they'll even integrated to d wave and let the d wave computer select the victims be rounded up.
Speaker 24: In a martial laws scenario. And you have conservatives saying.
Speaker 29: Oh, I like but I like Van look at his dog.
Speaker 28: But Van said, I don't care, Margaret, Dude, he works for Palette. Here he were, you might as well create like he.
Speaker 1: Such a doucious guy. I have a hard time listening to him, and when when he pauses and he makes his faces and his weird little lip thing and his little face, it's I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 28: Now you might as well have an employee of CERN being the president, you know, like it could not be more on the nose. You know how outside CERN they have like a statue of Vishnew the Destroyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not really that bad of a thing when you understand the whole thing behind that.
Speaker 24: But okay, and their logo is three six is, like it could not be more on the nose.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying what CERN means by it and how they take it and make everything dirty, but Vishnu itself is it's it's a it's a it's a it's a force of nature. Vish New Stirs was actually the last name I had for secondary channel because there's the whole story of vish News asleep dreaming his himself as all of us, you know, in playing out the lives of these different things, not being self aware. But at some point the the the vacation's over and the godhead uh goes back to self actualization or self realization and understands who he is. And that's what vish News stirs. That's why I named the channel that did this this go around a circle.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 1: Record Tip's digital money, mass surveillance never miker tips, digital money, mas surveillance.
Speaker 4: Yay h.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'll eliminate anti Semitism. Who let this black guy in her? Those two guys saying that a.
Speaker 28: Brock is interesting. I'm more concerned about this suite of companies don't like Talenteer, which which is they're feeding all of the data over the Palenteer so they can manipulate it with algorithms, and they're everywhere. They're looking at the waste water during the COVID pay Yeah, let me you're.
Speaker 13: Back to this.
Speaker 26: I've looked at the scale of Palenteer and it's tiny compared to deep Seak and all these others.
Speaker 4: And Chatt GPT.
Speaker 3: I'm not like defending Peter Till.
Speaker 26: I'm just saying that it's like I get it from the liberals and the Israeli obses, where we won't call it the way palunder palunder Pounder.
Speaker 28: They have an enemy's list. They have an enemy's list of two to three million people that they've identified.
Speaker 1: As I'm pretty sure they didn't even speed this up at all. This is just how fast they are when they've had two cups of coffee and a line of cook I'm just kidding.
Speaker 28: Antual violent extremist, so this was being run by Alex Carp. Alex KRP said his biggest fear is that Christian nationalists will take over the government and throw him out of windows, defenestrate him because he's Jewish. He's running Palenteer.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, in the perfect world, perhaps that would happen, but you know, America is a bunch of pussies, and it's just more Jewish victimhood for a reason to kill people before they even can. They're not even thinking that way. But yeah, so you have to constantly give them reasons and excuses to like threatening their family and their lives because of something that they said online and talking about canceling them and making them poor while you set up no knock grades and shit like that. So yeah, I mean, when you do all that, then there's a reason for someone to throw your ass out of window. But it's never gonna happen, so don't worry about that. Carpy Alener has an enemy' les of th free million people. So Alex Carp doesn't like you, I don't think so.
Speaker 28: I don't know him.
Speaker 29: Probably not what you don't want to throw out of the window.
Speaker 28: I don't want throw out of window, but don't think shouldntroll Taling. I don't think you shouldntrol military procurement. That's my concern. And Peter Teal, I mean he's a suspicious character.
Speaker 1: Also understand why this guy's on with with Alex Jones. When Alex Jones plays fucking good, you know, he he dodges the question if he's not outright uh defending the J question, the j problem. And then he also reverts back to calling things China, which is in essence, if he really understood who runs China, it's like saying the same thing because it's not the Chinese. Chinese hasn't been China hasn't been Chinese since Well, like I said before.
Speaker 24: Says he's a Christian, but he's a gay man.
Speaker 28: He says he's a Christian, but he's really involved with this fornajia Ar who's sort of an interesting philosophers, involved with a lot of those Scrousians out there at the Hooper Institute.
Speaker 30: So these are two guys I don't.
Speaker 26: Cars got a degree basically a classical Western civilization, but what is Western people?
Speaker 1: According to Harry Job, why was that piece of information necessary just to stop Nick from saying something to try to trip him up.
Speaker 3: That's what this is.
Speaker 28: What Alex does off a Western means protecting is real, and that's wh they're all brock is interesting.
Speaker 24: I'm more concerned about.
Speaker 1: I'm the new Oppenheimer, my soul destroying day at Poundeer's first ever AI warfare conference. That's not the That's not a real thing, is it. He didn't actually say that, so he says I'm the new Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: Wow, m.
Speaker 1: Speaking of uh, what do you what did what did?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Did Oppenheimer say? I'm Shiva, destroyer of rules something like that. It's going right along with the whole visiony thing right and Israeli, a sad company that helped track down j six protesters and brags about stopping the far right in Europe, will work with the CIA, FBI, NSA, et cetera, and be given every single American's personal information on an ongoing basis, tracking us all constantly. That's supposed to be a question, but I didn't read it as one. MAGA is creating a hyper surveillance state run by foreign Jews working for Macade Israel. I'm so tired of all the winning, you know, because that's what Trump says winning. I think that's also what. Oh, it's this name? Come on, Three and a half Men? Come on? When he was going through his tiger's blood in a winning phase. What the hell is that guy's mate, Charlie Sheen, There we go winning, and he did. He won twenty five million dollars in a lawsuit against Three and a half Men from being click canned from the show. So good for him, I guess. But he's probably also somebody who buggered up a couple of children himself. Charlie Sheen. Uh, that's something I wanted. I don't want that one. We ever went over that one while I wack. Let's scroll down here I may have started to here we go.
Speaker 5: Every time you translate a Hebrew tweet, you find out one of the craziest messages you've ever seen.
Speaker 6: In the past, win it was more relevant.
Speaker 5: I've documented plenty of cases where members of the Canasse that made some very dehumanizing statements, and there are many I can still point to. Here's one, Moisty Fiegland saying every baby in Gaza is an enemy.
Speaker 1: See see full stop, every baby in Gaza is an enemy. That's not a rational mind. That's not somebody you want to have nuclear weapons. That's not somebody you want to be supporting and backing while they're bombing other countries around them. That's a sick individual, and that's the mind, that's the high mind of these people. But you have to also understand what they express is a direct reflection of what the nature is of the people who run our country. And I'm not talking about a political figure. I'm talking about that which actually operates our country, manipulates it, and has had control over it for over one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 5: He said this on Channel fourteen News two days ago chrism Ariv Almind, which is the Jerusalem Sister publication. You're right, they're the enemies of the future, by the way, and we don't do anything to them. It is actually as that does stuff to them.
Speaker 1: Additionally, after recently killed, I can't say the word I guess in.
Speaker 5: Events this person said, it seems to me that young Americans need another September eleventh. Then there's Israel's Law and Justice Committee member Simshow Rothman, another member of the Israeli Kanessean.
Speaker 1: Saying he looks perfectly well adjusted to this guy that.
Speaker 5: The intention of the war should be to vacate these people from the land, that any people who are remaining there are only doing so to support the war. That these people are still the enemy. If they are supporting a war, well if you want.
Speaker 1: Them to, if you want to, you know, you just had You're you're not allowed outside that fish bowl. They truly live in a panopticon, so do we. We just don't know it. And they can't get out if they wanted to. They're surrounded, They're being killed from every angle, and their homes and everything that they've ever known is have all been destroyed. And you're like, if you don't leave, like where the fuck they're gonna go. It's double talk, it's a bunch of nonsense, because they know it's inevitable that they're just gonna end up killing everybody, and it's probably gonna happen with the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: I'm to vacate the land. Why don't they come over the border into Israel? Because they are our enemies. The children are your enemies. Yes, there are enemies according to international treaties about refugees and war. Every time you translated here, what's this?
Speaker 22: I see percent of Israelis are in fact allergic to the pollen from olive oil trees. Because your land you plan you're from rejects you, which is why as long as there is an active apartheid and occupation of a bunch of Hungarian, German, Polish and American terrorists that look like these two broads who should lay off the plastic surgery, we know that there.
Speaker 30: Will never be peace in the land of Pholocine.
Speaker 22: Even though the Israeli settlers who are Polish, Hungarian, German and American terrorists who have spent the last seventy seven years robbing, ceiling, lying and riping Palestinians, we know the land will never accept them, which is why this year, on the illegal occupation which calls itself Israel's Independence Day, what was Israel doing? It was burning to the ground.
Speaker 28: Muscill Uh.
Speaker 22: Do you want to know why Israel on its independence Day this year was busy burning to the ground, Because after the nutbub nineteen forty eight, which dispelled seven hundred and fifty thousand Palestinians from their homeland, what did the early Israeli terrorist settlers do. They planted a series of pine trees. Do want to know why they planted those pine trees. They planted the pine and evergreen trees so that the lands of Phialestine would look more like their home, their homes being in.
Speaker 24: Europe, their homes being America.
Speaker 22: They also planted these pine trees to hide the sins of the nutbab. The men they lined up in villages and plowed down with guns the wells which they poisoned, the live shop, they slaughtered, the children that they are killed or kidnapped. They planted these pine trees to go over the ruins to hide their crimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's that. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Nineteen hundred and fourteen was the year in which World War One broke out. Within two years, Germany had won that war. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean, and Great Britain stood there without ammun issue for soldiers, stood there with one week food supply and after that starving. At that time, the French army had uti they lost six hundreds of thousand of the flower of the French youth. The Russian army was defecting. They didn't like the Jags, and the Italian had collapsed. Not a shot had been fired on the German soil, not an enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany and get here. With Germany offering England peace turned well. England in the summer of nineteen sixteen was considering that seriously, they had no choice. While that was going on, desionists in Germany went to the British War cabin from here, you can win this war if the United States will come into your allies. The price humans pay up its palatine. After you have won the war and defeated Germany, Aufi, Hungary and churches. They made that promised in October of nineteen sixteen. Now that is something that the people in the United.
Speaker 1: States remember Turkeys, where this all began five thousand years ago, with the tale of the British Etta. The real story about what happened in the garden right Carcemeish that's in Turkey, Cappadocia, the headquarters or the or the whether they called the end of the Goths. There's a reason why this land keeps on coming up and up and up and up and and it's cyclical. You hear about it. There's a connection here and it it runs really deep.
Speaker 16: They have never been told. They never knew why we went into the world worldwide after we got into the war.
Speaker 1: You remember, Brandis is the one who drafted this up, who got this plan going. It was just Balfour who sent the letter to.
Speaker 16: Great Britain and they said, let's have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bottom and give up the power queen after you in the wall. And that was called the Bottle Court decoration, the Bow decoration, with really great Richard Thomas to pay designs. But they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting your mind of states into the wall.
Speaker 17: That is where all the trouble saw.
Speaker 1: I don't like that guy. This is interesting. This kind of broke my brain a little bit because I didn't. I don't really. Uh, let's just put it this way. I don't.
Speaker 31: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have any trust in any past president. And I still don't think that this guy did anything wonderful in his in his term in office.
Speaker 32: Where which is your house?
Speaker 17: Yes? Which is your house?
Speaker 11: My house was no?
Speaker 32: No, no, I said, I still is your house?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well it's.
Speaker 6: With the green with the green.
Speaker 12: Three D.
Speaker 32: Yeah, it's a political issue. I don't use any doubt about that. It's an attempt by Israel to take over East Jerusalem, which is part of Palestine. And they've been living here fifty five years, three families living here legally fifty five years as seventeen members in the family. They've all been forced out of their homes and they've been taken over by Israeli settlers. And of course the only appeal they have legally is to the Israeli court system. And I'm not sure, I'm not I'm not condemning anybody, but it's obviously a matter of injustice and human rights.
Speaker 17: Good.
Speaker 1: But today Palestenians plant all the trees in West Bank in memory of US President Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 33: In memory of this president, we plant at in Dunham area of land with two hundred and fifty olive trees supported with internal avigation system and will be fixed from all borders to protect this land from any type of attacks, with our attacks from the settlers or attacks from wild animals.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the same thing though they're both wild animals.
Speaker 33: President Carter who passed away leaving behind him as a legacy.
Speaker 1: Ernest. Oh, that's interesting. Yeah, in the nineteen sixties, archaeologists found our bodies or our ancestors Norse settlements in North America dating to five hundred years before Columbus arrived in the continent. So I guarantee you there was things way older than that from our ancestors on this continent. This is found I can sell them. Yeah, this is just a Newfoundland, Canada, So that's not even in the in the North America like when you get in, when you get into the territory of the United States, there were I guarantee you there was other things like the mounds themselves. Mounds are how the Scythians and the gods buried the dead. And they say, oh, the mounains, it was a Native American thing. Yeah, who taught him? Who taught them? If that's true? And why were there so tall when they pulled them out when they were doing excavations and pulling out bones? Right, Okay, sure that's not difference.
Speaker 17: Real quick, I'm saying to.
Speaker 12: You that I know Hitler was an organic outgrowth of Jewish behavior and Jewish ethnocentrism in the heart of Europe.
Speaker 17: So Jews invented Ler, the Jews creative Hitler.
Speaker 12: That's right, because there is no anti semitism without Semitism. The one presupposes the other, Antisemitism only arises.
Speaker 17: And I'm not the one who invented that.
Speaker 12: Look at Theodore Hertzel, you know, studying Theodore Heardzel's concept, you know, and every time when Jews were unhappy and wanted to have a place of their own and expressed themselves and so on, a reaction set in.
Speaker 17: Why not they were.
Speaker 12: The way they behaved irritance? And so this is what this is what antisemitism means.
Speaker 1: By urgency, I mean start killing the children of you know, people outside of their tribe.
Speaker 12: First very semitism, and then there's antisemitism, which of course is a misnomer because the Kasars of vision in Europe are zemas. But nevertheless, we're talking about whether propaganda term antisemitism.
Speaker 17: So Hitler was created. What did you just learning eventually in your mind after your research?
Speaker 3: What was was there a final.
Speaker 12: Solution, the final solution that people talk about that the Germans had envisioned was a Europe without Jews through any gration. Every document that I've ever seen points in that direction. And to say that Hitler had this idea of the final solution. I remember Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, giving his feature in Toronto in one of the sports regiments. He was running for election, and he had the final solution to unemployment.
Speaker 17: It was to give people work. He had no plan to gass the unemployed.
Speaker 4: Hitler.
Speaker 17: I never had any plan to kill the Jews. During my nine year legal trialcy in Toronto.
Speaker 12: Reflected in this stickwad book here two thousand and seven hundred pages for the last trial, seven thousand paces for the previous trial. Raoul Hilbert, Pope of the Holocaust promotion lobby, never once could produce a feral order. Hitler orders for the youth in Asia and everything else that he did. Why should he be afraid not to have an order to do the most important thing? If that's what the Jews say, it was the most important thing that he could be rid of the Jews. He should have proudly made the proclamation framed that inhabit every German government office. Why did he care for history not to record that he wanted to exterminate the Jews? But there is no such order to this day. All these Holocaust hypocrites, to the contrary, not a single fear order has been found. And to the embarrassment of Raul Hilbery, who purchured himself in my first trial, in the footnote of his second addition to his book, he removed the idea of a fewer order.
Speaker 17: You know not, no order was no badshit for the operation of killing the Jews.
Speaker 31: So how did killing of Jews operation of killing the Jews happened or or did it?
Speaker 17: The There were cases of.
Speaker 1: Jews being executed, called Bolshevik communists, insurgents and subversives who needed to be put down because they were fucking traders inside the country. That's that's completely different than hey, you're this boom now. That didn't happen.
Speaker 12: There were certainly there was a policy of incarceration for certain Jews, not all Jews. There were five thousand Jews alive in the capital of Atol Fitness, Germany at the end of the Second World War. They got even their food rational cards in Berlin in the head a functioning synagogue until the Allies bombed it was a rabbi that came in by train from Prague to perform marriages, are midsbas.
Speaker 17: And so on.
Speaker 12: Because Israeli is historically with eighty two percent of the Israeli population not being Semites but being Kassars converted to Judaism eight hundred years after Christ.
Speaker 17: There was a job that will have recognized the Jewis state. Of course, of course it's it's the collaboration.
Speaker 12: As outlined in this book The Transfer Grimed by a Chicago chow called Edwin Black, details the collaboration between out of Flas Germany and the early Zionists. The scientist movement only got its tremendous influence of power in juist reality thanks to the role that they play in collaborating with out of It.
Speaker 31: You are using to answer me the bottom line question about Auschwitz. You went to the resident shut. But just let's conclude Auschwitz. Oh, you have so much research about it and your final on final, what was the number that you.
Speaker 17: Concluded that is will say credible?
Speaker 12: How many Jews died at less than twenty thousand in all these satellite camps, including Outwitz, and they died not of cassing. There was not a single gas chamber in all of national Soul dominated Europe because the killing method of executing with the criminal spies, traders, sabbageers, whatever in Europe. In every Gentile country Europe never ever historically was gas. The only nation that ever had this fetish of gas chambers, which is the most complicated, idiotic and expensive way of killing people, was the United States.
Speaker 31: What about all those guest cymbers that we found later after the war in it in Treblinka another places.
Speaker 12: Okay, Doctor Piper, the curator of the Auser Museum, was interviewed by my young Jewish friend David Cole, who is a Jewish revisionist. Yes on tay, Doctor Piper admits that the facilities that they're showing there were reconstructed after the war by the Soviet Army and the Poles. Now I sent an American technology expert, Fred Reuster, executioner dodging diover.
Speaker 17: He took the samples.
Speaker 12: He brought back over thirty samples had analyzed in the United States in the very installation that it has been shown to five hundred thousand tourists a year as Auschwitz One gas chamber where Rudolph Hess's gallows stand.
Speaker 17: Because he was going to be strangled and was strangled within sight of his crime.
Speaker 12: Nothing took place in that so called gas chamber amounting to killing.
Speaker 17: It was a Bunker hospital.
Speaker 12: It was a crematory, but it was certainly not a guys chamber, because no traces even to this day exist.
Speaker 31: Do you believe there's no even a single Jew killed by getting dead chambers during the war.
Speaker 17: That's right, it was not a German way.
Speaker 4: What about the.
Speaker 17: All the ovens, the famous You're.
Speaker 12: Making this mistake, and I forgive you for it because I used to believe in the Holocaust, and I was as loose with my terms about ovens, alvens a crematories. Now I understand that to Jewish people, especially Orthodox Jews, the idea of cremation is is as bad as eating pork.
Speaker 17: There was no crematories from as the reasons.
Speaker 31: Yeah, but you don't believe that it was or at least you know what, we believed that it was done because they wanted to to get rid of evidence.
Speaker 12: Well, look the area of photographs by the Allies that I used for my trials blown up three meters by three meters the National Archives in Washington.
Speaker 17: If you have been to the Holocaust, me say in the United States, I mean to see Beerenstein as a tourist.
Speaker 12: Then knew about you, but I mean allowed me there parasites and taking public money. So, as a member of the public, up everybody to go in there. Then first I told them I was coming, and so I went down to sell.
Speaker 17: What did you think about that?
Speaker 32: The museum?
Speaker 12: It is an upfront as far as I'm concerned, and it's fun of those things that I keep saying to you about ethnic ethno centrism and flaunting of Jewish power.
Speaker 17: There is no monument in the United States capital of the soldiers who.
Speaker 12: Died in Korea or in World War Two, but there is one for Jews who supposedly died in far of Europe.
Speaker 17: Don't you don't see something wrong with it?
Speaker 1: I'm saying to you, right, I'm sorry when I hear when in talks, I listen. I don't need to comment too much. That was kind of cool. Look, I believe you gravy, you like it. I don't know if this is a real thing or not, but I don't think you can see it anyway. We jumped off site. Hold on, but the caption says on Saturday, June fourteenth, which is my dad's birthday and it's also Flag Day, the Bolsheviks intend on implementing a nationwide communist revolutionary uprising. Keep your powder dry. Well that's stupid. So that's it. I mean, if anybody take, if anything, that won't be what's going on because they don't need to do it. They are they aren't in the fucking place. We created Bolsheviks and brought them and sent them with twenty million dollars worth of what used to be us gold to uh topple a Christian a czar and then murder his family. So yeah, no, and then the successive killing of how many millions of people by starvation and bullet between Lenin and Stalin? That was how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: What were we before Israel? Was Israel? Right exactly? And I say that as a euphemism or whatever for saying controlled by the same entity long before that entity then created its own little proxy demon in the Middle East to stirrup chit.
Speaker 34: Reports are coming out of Washington, DC that Donald Trump wants Peter Teal to quite literally take over the entire district and turn it into an organization that is owned by Pallenteer, where every single person living and working in Washington, DC is owned by Peter Teal.
Speaker 4: This is not a joke.
Speaker 34: I've been screaming this from the mountains for months. This is called tech feudalism. These are technocrats. This is all led by Curtis Jarvin, the creator of the neo reactionary movement.
Speaker 4: Look into it.
Speaker 34: The more you read into it, the more you're going to realize we are genuinely doomed. Reports are coming out of Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: Shooting sweet All right, oh boy, they're playing this game again. This is on May thirty first, fourteen days ago. It says breaking Elton John's test positive for AIDS. No, I'm sorry, co Cooties nineteen postpones Dallas Concerts. Fortunately, I'm fully oh good, he's fully shot up and retarded. My symptoms are mild, he said. And this person said. The Pandemic Treaty was just signed. On May twentieth, Keir Starmer signed over the power to the World Health Organization to lock down the British people whilst we were all sun bathing and watching the Diddy trio. Well I'm not sure that's what everybody was doing, but appairly that's what you were doing, Happy traveler. That funny said, Uh, Nostra domb it's not this non nicodemus is Nostra dom I says, if Elton John was fully shot up and fully boosted, he'd be fully dead by now. I don't really did you really think that? R? K. Junior says, you know, Cooties was ethnically targeted to spare waves after they raised the fertility rate of because they're not human. Apparently waves in Israel lively the opposite of what happened in many other countries. Well, then they are completely opposite of us, because if you do one thing to one thing, one person, and you get this reaction, and it's supposed to be the same biological organism, but the exact opposite happens in another Well, they're not the same biological organism anymore than are they. And they went like hard and heavy on those injections in Israel, and I was under the impressions because they don't give a fuck about their people either, because that was the whole idea. They couldn't stand to the people who created that little country don't really care too much for it. Maybe besides the Shabad, they might care about them because they're good tools to be manipulated, But the average boy who doesn't have any money, they despise or is middle class, they despise. If they're not in the old cultish bloodline of the freaking Saturn cult. They're expendable and they're just there to be targeted by them whenever it's appropriate, like you know, Hannibal directive style of stuff. On October seventh. That's kind of kind of catchy. I don't know what this is all about.
Speaker 30: You probably thought they photo shopped him short. No, this is the video version.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 29: This guy right here is five to seven. Look at Joe. Let's start from his Wow. I mean, this is like a chucky doll. Guys, hold on, let's see if.
Speaker 22: My uh, pretend you met Joe before and this is the only image you've seen, and then imagine what type of guy is about to be reviewed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you saw this, you would go, oh, that's probably problem child or maybe just a chucky doll or something like that.
Speaker 29: So then let's move up a little bit.
Speaker 7: I mean, even Timpoole has a more adult This is a fifty seven year old man's bottom.
Speaker 29: I mean it doesn't really look right.
Speaker 7: And then you go up and again so hot if you see how like when you see him on his show, you go, oh, he's got giant muscles.
Speaker 29: He's so strung, but they're this big. They're this big. He's shrunken down.
Speaker 13: You see, there's a lot of people realizing for the first time that this is not shop.
Speaker 29: Yes, people thought this was shoped. Look it's the video version. Look at those little legs.
Speaker 30: I mean literally his leg that's like a kid's short that he's wearing to make pants.
Speaker 29: And he is just so tiny. I'll show you this. She is not doctored. It's real, and we'll play this from front to back.
Speaker 6: You could see.
Speaker 4: Look at it.
Speaker 29: You're telling me, I'm supposed to be afraid of this.
Speaker 1: And remember this is the guy who was just going there's violence in my history. I'm a killer. Look at the sta you don't believe me.
Speaker 29: Here's the woman.
Speaker 30: The woman is the same height.
Speaker 29: She's standing in a dip right now.
Speaker 3: He's on the top of a watch chat or cam's seismic sensors and never got anything with that. And people kept saying, look at him, I.
Speaker 29: Mean he's smaller than the woman. So unless the woman is seven feet tall, you.
Speaker 3: Know you need to do habituation. So I thought, you know what, leave the high tech equipment at home, come out here.
Speaker 30: And look, Oh my god, that shot is a thing of beauty.
Speaker 3: Fish look at so I thought, you know what that dude.
Speaker 1: Does not five p. Seven that they keep on referencing to Joe, to the.
Speaker 3: High tech equipment at home, come out.
Speaker 29: Look. I mean, guys, that is a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bullshit. I mean, he's sure, and we get it, but that'sdiculous. They take a lot of pictures of this guy. Jesus, I wonder if he was just there for the photo op.
Speaker 3: He needs to stand down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you talking about President Trump like there's more drama for those people who like the lowbrow, low comprehension soap opera distractions. Then you have this retard here, George Hamilton, who fucking runs California in two thousand. Yeah see, I don't. I have my reservations with O'Keefe too. I think a lot of the reasons why he pops up in a lot of places is because he is the mole, he's the asset, he's the person who's in the places and the reason and when things get targeted then it's because, you know, because he's there, or it's because he's supposed to play his role at that time for the cameras. I think he's a distractions walking around with blood on his face still and he didn't clean it up because he's going to be interviewed. It's just some of this stuff, it's kind of that's like, that's like, you know, that's like a way way Jesse Smallettle style stuff. You can take the you can take the news off your neck. Now, you know, did we get to this one yesterday?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something about these Canadians.
Speaker 13: Sometimes I totally understand why Old Trump wants to buy the place, because when these guys get down, they go hard.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 13: Recently they formed a unified task force and they decided to take out all of the people that were actively exploiting children all across Canada. They got thirty six predators in Ontario, another five in Manitoba, grabbed another thirteen and winip.
Speaker 1: If there's more than twenty people in Manitoba, they would have had more right. They should have gone to like Yah though NYC gone down to Luvich. They could have taken them all.
Speaker 13: Big and that's not all and pretty much every province in Canada. They swooped these predators up over one hundred and thirty of them were arrested. And these people are not lightweight predators. They're people like James dah seventy two years old, who showed up with a bag of candy and treats expecting to pick up a child under the age of ten.
Speaker 4: Twenty four year old.
Speaker 1: Con dude, he definitely is you know, he definitely is old school. If he's thinking candy, does that you got to get like a game player or something for some fuck's sake, you know, Nintendo Switch. Nobody wants candy anymore. Skiddy, he has some worthers in his pocket that had lint on him like an old lady. Right, hey, you guys, Hoddy, I'm.
Speaker 13: Off Batiya, who was already under investigation for assaulting a child, who also showed up to pick up a young child, and the Unified Task Force was quick to roll out the releases, telling the world these people have their wires completely disconnected. There isn't any amount of psychotherapy or medicine that can be administered to rewire.
Speaker 1: Eternally damaged, horrifically dangerous is what the satman says as about them. Eternally damaged, horrifically dangerous.
Speaker 13: They're cognitive deficiencies, and I quote, they are eternally damaged and horrifically dangerous. And right about the time you think we need to look up to Canada and get our shit together in the United States. Five days later comes the next press release, not from the task Force. Almost every single person accused in the sweep has been released. I guess it doesn't matter what country we're in. Every single time there's going to be a judge that feels the same way. And keep in mind, it wasn't just one judge. These were multiple provinces, fucking Canada. Man, Right when I was starting to look up to you too, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: About these.
Speaker 1: He might be all cut up now, Oh, this one's kind of messed up. I'm not gonna play the whole thing, but I think schmoothy, like, why would why did he know Michael Jackson? Why did Who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 4: And what is he?
Speaker 32: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's a right but no, what else is he? Fucking massade?
Speaker 17: Like, why is he?
Speaker 1: What is he besides a little demon freaking trol? But he said that Michael Jackson would call him up crying about the children in palsign because he just didn't understand, you know, through the through the Jewish rationale, that it's okay to murdered children.
Speaker 17: Michael's greatest mistake was really feel you.
Speaker 1: Know, his mistake is that he really did feel for the play of children. Did you hear that? I don't know if he was stopping and starting a different sentence or a different thought, But with with somebody like this, you can't just assume that his biggest mistake. So he's already blaming Michael Jackson for having a flaw, And the flaw is empathy and compassion, because that's that's not that's not the way empathy and compassion for other living beings, especially humans and children. That's not cool. Look at this guy's fucking face.
Speaker 4: Man, all the.
Speaker 1: Michael used to call him up and say, I saw that the idea of kill his Palestinian child. Do you think that's a real premise? Do you think that's really something that Michael Jackson would call this fucking guy? And if it is, or if it isn't, why is he saying that you cry the whole day and I have to explain that you're not supposed to have a conscience be quite constantly. What was his mistake. Yeah, you know, having compassion? What about the man?
Speaker 17: Yeah? With that free.
Speaker 10: What about.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you get.
Speaker 6: Where get Away goes wrong?
Speaker 1: You can start looking at everything that you were. They framed for your mind to think that he was a weirdo for in a whole different way. Why see the play not the greatest song in the world, It's really not. But it's this never released song. And apparently they would do this with a I because look at the extra things there.
Speaker 32: Of the days of old, just a century ago, when stories of peace were.
Speaker 29: Told of how Galilee.
Speaker 28: Ran through the Jordan River, what remains a cold.
Speaker 29: Tales of war, of the death and dying.
Speaker 5: Bombshells are flying bodies multiplying, see the children crimes?
Speaker 3: What of it?
Speaker 29: Did a great by you?
Speaker 30: How fathers te.
Speaker 1: Get the idea? But how interesting is that he's been gone since two thousand and nine and he can still make an impact on present day. I think we went through all this. Yeah, we might be all cut up now Hey, then we did that one. Oh we at the end.
Speaker 28: Let's see, it's left is Iran. Once Iran is out of the picture, Israel dominates the whole region. Israel becomes the only nuclear power in the region. They control the US government. They have immense influence in Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Bahrain Cutter, they control Siri and Jordan by proxy effectively, and Iraq with the.
Speaker 24: Run out of the picture.
Speaker 1: They control them because they devastated them using American forces, because America is you understand again, Israel does all the barking and biting, but it's not who the freaking world's afraid of, and they do the instigating so that it's not always America causing the conflict. But it's the same people working together. It's the same entity. It's the same tribe that operates through here, that created that place to do what they're doing. It's not separate. It's not oh man, we are stuck with this cross to bear Israel. No, it's not true, or this ren fans started bear if you really want to be funny about it. No, they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. That's what their job is, that's what their function is in Israel is to do this shit and have this blah blah blah back and forth for the public when all in reality, this is all planned here and it's gonna be benefiting the banks that control this place, and you gotta separate yourself from the idea of bank just means money, or that's shortsighted because they're involved in other things in banking, well, no shit, But if you control what makes the world go round, that's a pretty good base of operations to hide behind while you're doing all your other nefarious, clandestine shit. As a cult that absolutely hates everything European, Norwegian, Scandinavian, anything that's Gothic, Germanic, dare I say Arian.
Speaker 28: They not only control the Middle East, they control the Suez Canal, the Red Sea, but also the Persian Golf, all the oil, all the natural gas, all the commerce, all the shipping that goes through the Red Sea, all the shipping and oil that comes from the Persian Gulf, all of the overland trade routes, the rail, the highways, communications infrastructure, the right.
Speaker 1: And then this is why they hate nationalists, because nationalists wouldn't let them weasel their way into their countries as private corporations to siphon the wealth out of those countries and give them nothing but the toxic waste and the environmental impact to deal with. That's what they want to do. Everywhere. When Libya nationalized their mineral resources, everything was free for the people. I think that's a step up actually than what was happening in Germany. And I'm not saying that Germany's. Germany's model under it was probably fucking awesome for the people, but I think I think Gadafi had to on steroids even better. Those places all disappear because our country goes and kills people for Israel. But it's really again, they plan hashed hashed here. They get their quote unquote intel from Israel. That's what makes them. You know, they're not they're not. They're not as far as as far as allies go. They're the worst.
Speaker 28: Ports situated in this area that go from Asia to Europe, from Africa into Europe and Asia, it's all going to go through a region dominated by Israel.
Speaker 24: That's the big picture. So the United States has spent trill.
Speaker 1: They have you thinking it has to do with Holy Land and blah blah blah. Isn't that a nice cute little scam? And this is now that's why you They can manipulate the minds of the Christians, the Muslims, and the Jews. All things they created, all things they created with one douchebag named Abraham does about to kill his own son. Wasn't a real thing anyway, Well maybe it was. I mean he was fumigating, which means he was doing drugs and a tent before he got all whacked out of his mind to decide to kill his son. But that's all Saturn cult stuff. And isn't it interesting that Abraham would be engaging in something that Saturn slash Chronos did, which was consumer his children.
Speaker 28: Millions of dollars, thousands have died, We have ruined this region. Refugees have poured into Europe and the United States. They hate us. They will carry out tear rist attacks in our lifetimes because of this.
Speaker 24: Nine to eleven, all of this has happened.
Speaker 29: Dark domesic, right, whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 6: Are you saying?
Speaker 1: Did he just pull the Muslims? Did it on us? Is he an idiot?
Speaker 13: Sick?
Speaker 28: Situation is worsened, Our country's gone bankrupt, our military he's been drawn into this.
Speaker 24: We can't folk it.
Speaker 1: Not being drawn into anything. This is this is all orchestrated here.
Speaker 24: It's on our real competitor, which is China.
Speaker 1: So there we could basically he's pulling Alex Jones with the whole China ship. He completely dispendited himself. Just now, China is also a wavade. We got a little bit more. Let's see what we got here. Here he is looking totally not like a super agent, mister douchebag FBI CIA guy here totally not Peter Tile looking uh not as gay as usual.
Speaker 3: Mister till.
Speaker 1: Do you have any comments about volunteers surveillance of the American people, sir? Any of her not look like he just stepped off at fucking like a like a military base, like look at them. He looks like military intel.
Speaker 17: Connections to Jeffrey Depstein. People are rather concerned.
Speaker 1: He's even walking with a military posture.
Speaker 17: That last particular one.
Speaker 3: You're setting up a big brother surveillance system.
Speaker 1: He would he would be at home in a police officer uniform and he probably does dress up for his boyfriend and people know it, Sir.
Speaker 12: Nik The American people want this surveillance tech being used against them.
Speaker 1: You think you gotta find somebody that had less feminine a voice to ask him these questions, like usually usually your your your your your security detail would tackle a guy like this, But this guy was such a non threatening feminine male that they just let him keep asking questions.
Speaker 17: And comments at all on the Epstein connections.
Speaker 1: You're meeting with them, he has John tends uphen he said that.
Speaker 30: Still admit.
Speaker 17: People are waking up to what you're doing there, sir.
Speaker 6: If that's why we're you're covering this.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is good. We'll finish with this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm going to terrify alarm and update you on twenty three and meet.
Speaker 1: So you'd have to be privy to some of the doctor Manso talks that he and I have had. Most of them are recorded, some of the stuff that we've talked about on the side. But the whole quantum connection thing, with your quantum integrament with your DNA, like a DNA sample anywhere could kind of look at food doll. You can use it in the positive way to heal, it can do it in a negative way to harm. They have all your DNA samples, anybody who did twenty three meters or ancestry dot com. By the way, they were all messed up with the whole like wayfair style pedal shit. But hey, anyway.
Speaker 2: The company is currently in bankruptcy and auctioning off its assets.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: One such asset is our genetic and health data, sounding the alarm bell or attorney's general across twenty eight states because they say, this isn't just put.
Speaker 1: That together surveillance of bipalantery AI drones and your DNA welcome to not too long from.
Speaker 2: Now, basic data. It's our permanent and everlasting genetic identity that is being sold conjoined with our phenotype data, contact info, and family trees. And this is the most terrifying part. They elect, your customer's genome is effectively eternal. When preserved in this form, customer's genome could remain in existence in corporate hands and subject to use ranging from research to cloning, long after future generations of twenty three and Meter's consumers have passed away. The states here are arguing that before twenty three and me, auctions is off to the highest bidder.
Speaker 1: I don't really know if I buy the whole cloning thing, but if that's a thing and you find your twin walking around, they're probably there to replace you, and that means they have to dispose of you. So if you find someone who looks really a lot like you, I would just like, hopefully you see them before they see you.
Speaker 2: The company needs to get our informed explicit Concet twenty three and meters is very confident in their legal positions. They say, we all agree to this when we signed up for our account, because it was in the middle of their privacy policy that this info could be sold in case of bankruptcy. Now they also note that whoever buys this data will also have to be bound by the laws of this country. Regardless. I suggest you go into your account and you delete your data while you still can't warning, I'm going to terrify.
Speaker 1: You delete your data. If they have your DNA sample, that doesn't matter who it's attached to. Whatever they do to that DNA sample will still affect that person. If yeah, okay, she's naive. I think we're good. Let's see what do you say? No over there, Karen, you're acting weird. That's me gone, okay, it's working differently today daughters at gymnastics in an hour and a half hour and fifteen forty five. I wanted to go for a walk today. Yesterday I walked for two hours. That was way too long. That it was that was good, It was really good.
Speaker 13: Walk.
Speaker 1: Let's go to no let's put myself right here, and that's fine. Do we want person to fill up against center with us?
Speaker 31: Why not?
Speaker 1: Let's make a little bit more. Yeah, yeah, that doesn't. That's not distracting at all. Right, So we were at page one hundred, Inventor of total War, and then remember this General William turcomis Tecumsa. Sherman is a blood thirsty psychopath. We are and remember he's killing other Americans. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people. You're talking about the Americans. This is definitely a banking war, but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor feel the hard hand of war. The concept of total war and the scorched earth policy was born during Sherman's March to the Sea and Sheridan's Shenandoah Valley campaign. Under this new morally relative Oh that sounds avsh philosophy. Anything with fair game crops were burned, homes were destroyed. Hey, this is gonna sound an awful lot like what's happening over in Gaza. And it's gonna sound off a lot like what happened when the Bolsheviks entered Russia. You want to know why, because it all happened here first, And you want to know why, because the same nature the same It's the same people and the same nature, and the same habits and their same methods each and every time, and civilians were raped and killed. Those ass sounds real familiar, doesn't it? The Union? The Unions? Can you believe that?
Speaker 17: Though?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Americans were raping and killing other Americans? And the Union was taking full advantage of their greater numbers and conducting a war of attrition on the South, prolonging it and dragging it out to kill as many people people and make them suffer miserable, miserable fates. The Union, that's how they treated their own people, our own people. So this idea that the government could never attack its own people, and that military would have a conscience and they wouldn't be able to do it, and all this even if they were ordered to, they would stand down. Blah blah blah blah blah ha ha ha. Good one. The Union's notion of total defeat included leaving nothing behind for the surviving population to eat. If that's not Gaza in a nutshell, I don't know what is. Its brutality was summed up in Sherman's famous quote that war is hell. Sherman ordered his troops to arrest everyone everyone in the towns he invaded, and to destroy the products of their mills and factories. In a September seventeenth, eighteen sixty three letter to the War Department, Sherman wrote, the United States has the right and the power to penetrate right to every part of the national domain. We will remove and destroy every obstacle, if need be, take every life, every acre of land. Remember they're talking about other Americans here, every acre of land, every particle of property. Now what do you think was driving them to think? Let's way enact this way? Let me see, I can't put my I'm only wearing a T shirt. It's not bunted up, so I can't put my hidden hand in my pocket.
Speaker 17: Here.
Speaker 1: To give you some kind of idea, what if they weren't oys, that they were of the same fellow traveling persuasion. President Lincoln was so impressed by Sherman's letter that he declared it should be published in contrast to the Angelic because he's crazy too. In contrast contrast to the angelic portrait painted by establishment historians of Abraham Lincoln as being deeply saddened and depressed over the death and destruction from the war. Sherman himself claimed in his memoirs that Lincoln wanted to hear the great details of his march to the Sea and laughed uproariously at the stories about how all those women and children had suffered. Sherman's command to remove the entire by the way Abe was most certainlyinoi. Sherman's command to remove the entire population of Atlanta was met with incredulity by his fellow General John Bell Hood, who replied, this unprecedented measure transcends in studied and ingenious cruelty all acts ever brought to my attention in the dark history of war. But Hood, being a good soldier, obeyed his orders. Sherman instructed Brigadier General Louis or Lewis Douglas Watkins to burn ten or twelve houses of known secessionists, kill a few at random, and let them know it will be repeated every time a train is fired upon. He would tell General Phillip Sheridan, the present class of men, oh, by the way, that's what he called terrorism, murdering people that have surrendered in threatening them. When you throw a stone at a tank, or you fire upon a train, you get it. He would tell General Phillip Sheridan, the present class of men who rule the South must be killed outright. The present class of men who rule the South must be killed outright, and urged him to make bloody results. That doesn't sound like they were trying to negotiate some sort of understanding. Sherman advised Grant, and Grant was a piece of shit too. That the country would rejoice to have this army turned loose on South Carolina to that state in the manner we have done in Georgia. Sherman's bummers, as his marauding soldiers were referred to, were alleged to have given one fifth of their stolen property to share to Sherman himself. Sherman's concept of liberty was best illustrated in January thirty first, eighteen sixty four, letter to Major R. M. Sawyer, in which he attributed the war to the result of a false political doctrine that any and every people have the right to self government. So he said, fuck the Constitution, the result of a false political doctrine that any and every people had a right to self government. So what was this war about. It wasn't about slavery. No, it's about leaving the Union because they wanted tax cattle slaves, and they wanted they want territory. How does the bank maintain territory? If everybody's drawing their own lines and diminishing, they're not ever going to give anything back that they gain. In the same letter, this American hero referred to freedom of the press and states rights as trash in her book South Carolina Civilians, How eighteen sixties people who are serving in the military, in the Union, in the government, federal government have these thoughts about a constitution that's fucking not even a hundred years old. Yet where are we now? Why are we so surprised that we've we've kind of left that parchment behind.
Speaker 17: This.
Speaker 1: These are the guys that won, that's why. And everybody thinks the Confederates were just a bunch of racists and in the weekend they got what they deserved to know. They were the last people fighting for American principles and values and they lost. They were the defeated Germany. We were the defeated Germany. Before Germany was the defeated Germany. In the same letter, this American hero referred to freedom of the press as stays okay so that in her books South Carolina Civilians and Sherman's Path Stories of Courage amid Civil War destruction, Karen Stokes recounted numerous incidents of rape on the part of Union soldiers. Kind of sounds like the Bolsheviks and the Soviets, doesn't it? In World War Two with the Allies through Asia and Germany. During that Victorian era, sexual crimes were not discussed in politis, as noted by Southern historian William Gilmore Simms, who wrote in eighteen sixty five, there are some horrors which the historian dare not pursue. They drop the curtain over crime which humanity bleeds to contemplate. In August eighteen sixty four, Ulysses S. Grant instructed Sheridan to do all the damage to railroads and crops you can if the war is to last another year. We want the Shenandoah Valley to remain as barren waste. Sheridan was only too eager so see what they did then and understand what they could watch more easily do now, and at what lengths they would go to to do it? Would they do to Lehina? Would they do the Paradise California? Would they do to North Carolina? Think that was all just natural shit? Or with all the freaking hurricanes? Yeah, maybe must have been that climate change. Huh, that climate change thing. Sheridan was only too eager to obey, informing his men the people must be left nothing but their eyes to weep with over the war. Winchester or Staunton will have but little in it for a man, for a man or beast. Some Union soldiers bought at this reprehensible work. A Pennsylvania cavalryman lamented that it was a hard looking site to see. The women and children turned out of doors at this season of year, and most of the time they were stripped naked and in the freezing cold. Yeah, good times, so dying of exposure. And Ohio Major expressed remorse that the burning and pillaging does not seem real soldierly work. We ought to enlist a force of scoundrels for such work, Or how about fighting against people who would do such a thing to other human beings? There's your cause. When Sheridan's favorite Aid was shot by Confederates, he ordered all the houses within a five mile radius burned in retaliation. Even the homes and barns belonging to the Mennonites, which my grandmother was a Mennonite, who were pacifists and opposed both slavery and secession were destroyed. Historian Malter Fleming quoted a local farmer in his nineteen nineteen book The Sequel to Appomattics as saying, remember, Mapplomatics is where they surrendered from Harper's Ferry to Newmarket, which is about eight miles. The country was almost a desert. Kind of makes you wonder what produced deserts in the past that makes them deserts. Now barnes were all burned, chimneys standing without houses, and houses standing without roof or door or window. President Lincoln congratulated both Sheridan and Sherman on their dastardly deeds, one of which Sherman would lovingly report in a telegram to honest Abe. Thusly, I beg to present you as a Christmas gift the city of Savannah, how festive in Vicksburg, Mississippi, an ostensibly sympathetic northern journalists nevertheless reported that Sherman's army left the entire business district section and ruins burned most of the better residences, dragged furniture into the street to be demolished, and looted homes, churches, and the state library. In summing up his impression of the sack of the town, he stated that such complete ruin and devastation never followed the footsteps of any army before. Following the bombardment of the town and the theft or destruction of their food supply, theft or destruction of their fruit supply, the residents of Vicksburg were forced to eat all their horses, mules, and even rats. As Sherman explained to Grant, the southern population cannot be made to love us. So you know that little, that little garden thing that you're gonna save your life with when when the truck stopped coming, Yeah, I don't. I don't think that's gonna be a gonna be working out for you. So well, it's good to plan and all that stuff to make yourself feel better in the meantime. If that, if that appeaces your brain and make you know, gives you a better psychological outlook on the future. But it's not gonna do anything for you, especially since all they have to do is have something in the air that kills your crops or make some poisonous when you eat them. As Shrman explained to Grant, the Southern population cannot be made to love us. They can be made to fear us and dread the passage of troops through their country. All adherents of their cause must suffer for these cowardly acts. Who's the coward? In Mississippi? Sherman ordered that any boat fired upon could stop and burn the nearest houses and farms. When this troop, when his troops weren't stealing, Sherman's heroic boys, simply destroyed valuable food in the Yazoo Valley. A half million bushels of corn were burned. A half million bushels of corn. Sherman proudly elaborated on his men's work in Meridian, Mississippi. For five days, ten thousand men worked hard and with a will in that work of destruction, with axes, clawbars, and with fire. And I have no hesitation in pronouncing the work as well done. Meridian, with its depots, storehouses, arsenals, hospitals, offices, hotels, and cannonments, no longer exists in Roswell, Georgia. Sherman ordered all the women and children who had worked in the cottoninills his men had burned to be forced to march ten miles to Marieta. Sherman snickered, the poorer women will make a howl. In a classic might makes right argument, as well as an acknowledgement of the North's War of attrition, which George McLellan objected so strongly to, Sherman declared, we're in the middle of one right now, ever since Cootie's a war of attrition. If we can, our numerical majority has both the natural and constitutional right to govern. If we cannot whip them, they can tend for the natural right to select their own government. So you have to whip that out of them. That's certainly a sentiment every future eugenicist would love. In a studying case of projection, Sherman told the mayor of Columbia, South Carolina, it is true our men have burnt Columbia, but it is your fault, oh projection. O eve well Ave. Sherman used prisoners of war to clear land mines, and there were rumors that he also used civilians. In two thousand and seven, the History Channel aired a remarkably inaccurate apologia for the atrocities perpetuated by Sherman's army. Much as the Warren Report was contradicted by every piece of evidence it used to reach its conclusions, this documentary was contradicted by every bit of real information that managed to seep through in the horribly biased program. The fact is an army of sixty thousand conquered and vast sorry, the fact is an army of sixty thousand conquered quote unquote a vast territory which was defended by only a few thousand cavalry. In pure military terms, it was more of a farce than the Gulf War. Sherman's brave army faced little opposition other than terrified women and children. Sherman ordered everything destroyed, even if it held no military value whatsoever. You know, that's a good point. That's a good point about the Golf War, because you know all these things about Saddam being this hard ass bad guy doing all these things, and you know, the Kurds were kind of fucked in the head and they said they used chemical weapons on him. That was one of their excuses. Blah, blah blah blah whatever. We don't know the real story of that. We don't know what Saddam was. But everybody's a demon according to them. You know, if they can say that, you know there was big netting babies or chopping off heads and hamas, or you know, Germans being hitting babies, all this bullshit, maybe it's some of the shit that they said about Saddama's bullshit because he was a nationalist and if they didn't have a strong army, well then he wasn't really a military country anyway. I didn't mean to do that, I'd I get hed that. I that's their policy. Is going to be warned now. Even using the twisted amral logic of the scorched earth policy, why did churches have to be burned? For instance? And contrary to the notion that Sherman and his soldiers were a liberating force of abolitionists and not a common terror not the common terrorists they appear to have been, the black population they encountered was not instantly freed from their servitude. On the contrary, eye witness the accounts reported that the Union army prayed mercilessly upon the white and black Southerners, they seemed to hold a special predilection for turning their lust towards the black females. Sherman's descendant SC. Sherman celebrated the general in a May thirty, first, twenty fourteen posts shared on social media, which he titled General William to Cummish Sherman, What's not to love about him? Sherman's descendant wrote, I'm proud of what he stood for and then showing how much, as you know, the intellect has been driven into the dirt and eroded over time. He literally freed the slaves like literally killed their masters and broke off their chains. It is hard to imagine a more inaccurate statement. I realize blood is thicker than water, but SC. Sherman should read the personal accounts of those who encountered Sherman's heroic quote unquote, he didn't say, quote unquote, I am army. They didn't free any slaves, although they appeared to have physically abused a lot of them and raped many of the females. Infrequently, the mainstream media addresses this issue critically. One of the few articles honestly examining the conduct of Union troops appeared in the October seventh, though, that's interesting. Twenty fourteen CounterPunch written by the independent minded James bouvard In. It was titled The Civil War and one hundred and fifty Years of Forgotten US Military Atrocities. Connecticut College professor Jim Down's books Sick from Freedom examined how the chaotic situation both during and after the war resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of newly freed slaves. William Sherman was psychotically proud of the Sherman sentinels or chimneys left without their houses and Sherman neckties, the railroad rails that had been twisted around trees, while diluted defenders of the barbaric Sherman. So this is what you call genocide. This is genocide and terrorism, you know, after the one, while diluted defenders of the barbaric Sherman maintain that crowds of excited, grateful slaves joined his march gleefully. Sherman's own orders to his troops advised negroes. Negroes who are able bodied and can be of service to the several columns may be taken along. In his memoirs, Sherman described how moved he was by the fourteenth Core's rendition of John Brown's body as they looked down on Atlanta, smoldering and in ruins, the black smoke rising high in the air and hanging like a pall over the ruined city. Lincoln, in his reply to Sherman's letter offering him his gruesome Christmas gift after thanking him, lauded the fearless leader who had terrorized all those defenseless women and children by saying, the honors are yours. Lincoln resided over a bloodthirsty law of Union officers. One of the most savage and corrupt of all was the Russian Thunderbilt Ivan turchen inoff or they call him Churchin, but Turchin Andov, better known as Colonel John B. Turchin. Turchin commanded the eighth Brigade, third Division of the Army of the Ohio. Turchin's activities were questioned early on in the war. I wonder if he was annoy. Brigadier General Stephen A. Hurlbutt, commanding Headquarters Brigade of the Illinois Militia, notified Colonel Churchin on July sixteenth, eighteen sixty one, as some of his troops violated private rights of property of persons. On June thirtieth, eighteen sixty two, Major General Orangeby M. Mitchell informed General Don Carlos Buell, commander of the Army of the Ohio, that the pillage of the towns of the town of Athens, Alabama, by the troops under the command of Colonel Turchin is a matter of general notoriety. General Buell issued orders to have Urchin court martialed. On August sixth, eighteen sixty two, Buell published the findings of the court martial. He allowed his command to disperse, in his presence or with his knowledge and that of his officers, to plunder and pillage the inhabitants. The attempted and indecent outrage on a servant girl destroyed a stock of fine bibles and testaments. Oh yeah, this is a big thing too. They were burning family bibles that had all kinds of family records in them, and they would burn down courthouses that had all kinds of property records and all kinds of other records in there that were irreplaceable. How do you prove that you own something after that, especially when they burned down your own house to find bibles and testaments. A part of the brigade went to the plantation and quartered in the Negro huts for weeks, debauching the females. Missus Hollingsworth's house was entered and plundered, so the women were raped for weeks on end. That's Union Army right there. The alarm and excitement occasioned miscarriage and subsequently her death. Several soldiers committed rape on the person of a colored girl. Is a fact of sufficient notoriety that similar disorders have marked the course of Colonel Turchin's command wherever he has gone. Wait, that doesn't sound like idef at all? Doesn't or bolsheviks Urchin scoffed that his superior officers want the rebellion treated tenderly and gently. Even though Colonel Turchin was found guilty, Lincoln promoted him to the rank of General of the United States Volunteers. Honest Abe was presented with solid evidence that former radical Republican Senator James H. Lane, by then a Union brigadier general, was responsible or his troops were for all manner of pillaging and plundering. Major General Henry W. Halleck wrote General George B. McClellan about this on December nineteenth, eighteen sixty one, stating, I receive almost daily complaints of outrages committed by these men, and the evidence is so conclusive as to leave no doubt of their correctness. It is rumored that Lane has been made a brigadier general. I cannot conceive of a more injudicious appointment, and its effect is offering a premium for rascality and robbery. Generally, McClellan presented this letter to Lincoln, and he responded by turning the letter over and writing an excellent letter. Though I am sorry General Hellick is so unfavorably impressed with General Lane. No, that was a smug and sarcastic Yeah. General Ulysses S. Grant stopped exchanging prisoners. Listen to this. Grant stopped exchanging prisoners with the South for the most basic of mathematical reasons. Waging a war of attrition, he knew the numbers were on his side. Grant and other Northern leaders even refused to accept Northern prisoners that the South wanted to release. They didn't have any freaking loyalty to their own fucking soldiers without exchanging any Southerners in return. Just take these people off of because the South is feeding their freaking captives and they're starving, and so if they can get rid of some of the northerns of just hand them back to the to the North, I'll have less of a burden on them. Right, They're like, no, we're not taking them back. The South pleaded in vain to release their sick prisoners or for the North to at least send medicine and doctors to administer to them. It was incredibly unjust to claim that the atrocity, I'm sorry, the atrocious conditions at Southern prisons like Andersonville were the result of inhumane, cruel prison officials. Gee, that sounds an awful lot like the camps, doesn't it after they got terror bomb for four friaking years. Oh, why didn't you treat these these these work camp people better? Well, we're else serving, asshole. Look what you did to our country. The South couldn't feel its own troops for sorry, the South couldn't feed its own troops. How could they have hoped to feed and provide for their prisoners of war? Grant Grant was no military tactician by any measure. He freely acknowledged his horrific strategy, saying his goal was to hammer continuously against the armed force of the enemy and his resources until by meretriction, if in no other way, there should be nothing left to him. The North invented yet another unheard of concept when it tried Andersonville commander Captain Henry Wurz for war crimes. These were all jewy things, all very jewy things, and summarily this is right up there with hate speech war crimes, and summarily hung him. Prior to this time, the term war crime was unknown, and it was unheard of for the victors or to legally sentenced to losers following a war. Was unheard of for the victors to legally sentence the losers following a war. Even after a similar internal conflict, the English Civil War of the mid seventeenth century, King Charles the First was and executed for treason, not war crimes. One of Wors's crimes was sending thousands of his prisoners to Jacksonville, Florida, which was occupied by Union troops, in an effort to release them. That was a crime punishable by death. He was trying to release prisoners. Incredibly, Union officers rejected his offer, and they were forced back to Andersonville. Wors demonstrated more courage and principles than those who executed him. His wife would have been spared, his life, sorry, his life would have been spared if he'd merely testified that Jefferson Davis had ordered the murder of prisoners under his command. That sounds familiar too, seems kind of propaganda the Oaves try to pull everywhere they go. However, he refused to falsely testify and incriminate Davis. The United Daughters of the Confederacy were.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The United Dutters of the Confederacy, with great justification, issued a proclamation in nineteen oh eight charging that Words had been the victim of judicial murder. Journalist Edward Wellington Boat or Bait, was only one of the former Andersonville POWs who attributed the conditions at the prison to the actions of the federal government. The guards at Andersonville had little to eat, let alone the prisoners. Bait or Boat called Wors a kind hearted, as kind hearted a man as I ever met. That's a prisoner saying that about the guy they just murdered. For war crimes. According to author James Baouvard, this was not an isolated in a this is not an isolated event. He wrote that the Northern Armies treated Confederate soldiers who resisted the barn burning and crop burning as war criminals and hanged them. So these people are committing the actual quote unquote war crimes, raping, murdering, pillaging, turning things down, doing all this shit. And then a guy who releases some prisoners and they call him a war criminal.
Speaker 3: In the hangum.
Speaker 1: Oi Vay projection, Senator Orville H. Browning, who'd tried many cases with and against Lincoln in Illinois and was a trusted confidant, gave another glaring example of old abes malice. Sometime in eighteen sixty four, Browning met with the President on behalf of the mister of one mister fits a loyal Mississippi widow, sorry, one missus fits. A loyal Mississippi widow who had been robbed of all her slaves and corn crop by the US Army and Browning's words, she is now a refugee in Saint Louis, reduced to indigence. She asked no compensation, but wishes the government to give her a sufficient number of negroes out of those accumulated upon its hands who work her farm the ensuing season. She to pay them, pay them out of the proceeds, the same wages which the government pays those it employees. I made the proposition to the President, thinking it reasonable and just. He became very much excited, and did not discuss the proposition at all, but said with great vehemence he had rather take a rope and hang himself than to do it. He try should have done it, I should have hung themselves. There were a great many poor women who had never had any property at all, who were suffering as much as missus fits. That her condition was a necessary consequence of the rebellion, and that the government could not make good the losses occasioned by rebels. I reminded him that she was a loyal, and that her property had been taken from her by her own government and was now being used by it. And I thought it a case eminently proper for some sort of renunerration, and her demand reasonable and certainly entitled to respectful consideration. He replied that she had lost no property, that her slaves were free when they were taken, and that she was entitled to no compensation. I called his attention to the fact that a portion of her slaves at least had been taken in eighteen sixty two before his proclamation and put upon our gunboats. When he replied in a very excited manner that he had rather throw up, well that's a child, than to do what was asked I, and would not do anything about it. It is interesting how similar this foul unreasonable attitude of Lincoln's, attested to by a longtime friend was too, was to his encounter with imprisoned officer's wife described earlier. Last time we talked on the link. Yeah, never, I think I need to stop him, a ry tongue tying on the Yankee War Crimes blog. The list of ugly, nearly incomprehensible anecdotes of anecdotes of Union atrocities is lengthy, lengthy. It is difficult to determine the worst of them. The bedridden old man in Lafayette, Louisiana, whose every worldly possession, including his bed covers, was stolen by Yankee soldiers. The ninety year old in Louisiana from whom Union troops took everything, even his clothes, The Goulas family in Saint Mary Parish whose baby's clothing and bedding were stolen by soldiers. Americans on Americans, there'll be much more lenient. They won't be able to even raise a gun to us. They will stand down from their orders. Missus Vilmeau of Louisiana, whose wedding ring was bitten off her finger and pierced earrings torn from her ears, well, at least they treated her gently. The relatives of those and New Iberia burial vaults who had to witness Yankees scattering their loved ones bodies on the ground and then using the tombs for cooking. Louisiana's doctor Bresher, whose body was torn from his grave and his metal coffin stolen by soldiers. The citizens of Apolois Apolosis, Apolosis, Yeah, Louisiana, who watched a Massachusetts Army unit turn the local Methodist church into a brothel. The Catholics in New Iberia who saw Union troops dance in the robes of their priest and steal it tell us from their Catholic church. Now, even if you were crazy brained to think that these people in the South were some bad people, and you're just a stupid ass soldier, moron. You would think that there would be a common religious respect here, and the fact that there isn't kind of alludes to me the types of people that were these soldiers, or that were these leaders of soldiers, these generals, And I would just say to that Oi fucking Vay. They didn't say anything about tearing apart synagogues yet, so I'm just leaving I'm just making that clear. They're talking about the Catholic Church. The citizens of Franklin, Louisiana who witnessed Lincoln's heroic boys tear up the Methodist church there and use the pews and other wood from the church as furnishings for a pool parlor. The grand children of Theodore Fay of Franklin, Louisiana, whose little toys were stolen by Yankee stole the toys of the children, and all that was from just one date. Yankee troops burned family bibles that contained precious family records. In Chesterfield, South Carolina, Sherman's troops torched the courthouse, destroying all the marriage property and other irreplaceable historical records. When New Orleans became occupied in eighteen sixty two, under the command of Benjamin Beast Butler, a reign of terror ensued. An enthusiastic young rebel named William Mumford was hanged for tearing down a Union flag that killed a young boy for tearing down a Union flag. In New Orleans, Butler sent women, preachers and priests to jail for refusing to welcome the military invaders, so insult on top of injury, continuing the clear anti religious pattern, Butler also closed churches in New Orleans and prohibited church attendants. So that's what they call a re education, right. The moment that you show any type of natural response to their aggressions, that's considered resistance and they'll just kill you. So you got to make sure you don't make that mistake. Fuck that Butler's infamous General Order number twenty eight again. Back with these general orders, orders by generals that are used like eos. Issued in response to the women of the city insulting Union troops, instructed that every woman thereafter be treated as plying their avocation, in other words, as common prostitutes, in other words, rape them. The order was widely viewed in the South as legalization of rape. See Nancy Emerson of Staunton, Virginia wrote a moving diary about the horrific things she witnessed during the Shenandoah Valley campaign of Sheridan and the other Yankee officers. Nothing ought to astonish us, she declared about this about nothing should astonish us, this unjust and abominable war. Taking this campaign to the next level, Grant issued the memorable order to Sheridan to eat out Virginia clear and clean. That sounds a little sexual. In her diary, which evoked far less interest from the court historians than Mary Chestnut's well known recollections, Emerson recounted all the atrocities she experienced firsthand, including the very real invasion of private homes by fedos, private homes by federal troops Americans attacking Americans in eighteen sixty fucking two to three. It's over one hundred years ago. American didn't become more stable and strong and more you know, grounded in morality and family values since then, What do you think it's not going to be hard for them to do this where they confiscated food and property. By the way, they already wake go to Waco right in denying the right of the Southern States to leave the Union. Lincoln had apparently forgotten his own words. In the Congressional Records of eighteen forty seven, then Representative Lincoln said, any people whatever have the right to abolish the exist government and form a new one that suits them better. Why do they change their mind while they do this? Because they're activated, number one, to do something, because they're tapped on the shoulder, but also because they'll say whatever they think people want to hear. When they're politicians, regardless if they are going to there's rhetoric and then there's action. Their rhetoric and their actions never seem to go parallel with each other or line up with anything that they say. But it sounds pretty good, and it makes them sound awfully constitutional, doesn't it. The public reads the following quote from Lincoln, and the court historians nod solemnly in appreciation of it, without the slightest understanding of its iron kny. This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. Thomas Jefferson and Declaration of Independence had written, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government. This passage, in fact, was quoted verbatim in South Carolina's Declaration of Secession Declaration of Secession from the Union. They they rechent, they referenced it. Even Horace Greeley is New York Daily Tribune recognized this right in a December seventeenth, eighteen sixty editorial. We do heartily accept this doctrine, believing it is intrinsically sound, beneficent, beneficent, sorry, and one that universally accepted is calculated to prevent the shedding of seas of human blood. And if it justified the secession from the British Empire of three millions of colonists in seventeen seventy six, we do not see why it would not justify the secession of five millions of southerns from the Federal Union in eighteen sixty one. Well, because you're the entity controlling your country had changed without you knowing it between seventeen seventy six and eighteen sixties, and they were letting you know just how much changed it has become through this war process. On January twelfth, eighteen sixty one, the New York Journal of Commerce stated that coercing any states to remain in the Union by force would change the nature of our government from a voluntary one in which the people are sovereigns to a despotism. Our entire movement where independence was based upon the notion that people have a right to consent or not to consent to those who govern them. Clearly, by eighteen sixty the Southern states no longer consented. I think there is little doubt that Jefferson, Washington, Patrick Henry, and other Revolutionary era leaders would have supported the South and would have been mortified by the actions of President Lincoln. Lincoln the racist, in the language of mister Jefferson, uttered many years ago, it is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation and deportation peaceably. Deportation, deportation. Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites, they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse, and the increase of mixed breed bastards may someday challenge the supremacy of the white man. I could see why I jees would think that, because once they mixed with the goths to become they were just as treacherously evil, but then also more intelligent and taller and stronger. We fucked up there, didn't we. Let's see, some little known facts about the respective racial enlightenment of the Southern and Northern leaders should be noted. Few Americans have ever heard, for instance, that heroic Northern General Ulysses S. Grant was not only a slave holder, but he continued to hold a slave for almost a year after the war ended, and only freed him when an Act of Congress forced him to. Snopes predictably disputes the fact that Grant owned any slaves, except perhaps the one he freed in eighteen fifty nine, but the National Park Service, hardly a bastion of neo Confederate thought, acknowledges that his wife continued to hold slaves until forced to free them in eighteen sixty six after the thirteenth Remember the war was over sixty five after the thirteenth Men, it was past. Grant responded to criticism of his wife acting so belatedly and begrudgingly by saying good help is hard to find with a little snicker of sarcasm and yeah, pompousness, smugness. Grant's fellow Union General William to Chemist Sherman Takumsa, sorry to comes to Sherman was also a slave owner and had been arrested numerous times for savagely beating his slaves. The fuck I gotta see something forgive me for that, Presbyterian. That doesn't mean see this is why, Hey, when they want to play the card where it's an ethnicity and it's a religion, But when they don't want to tell you if they have any roots in you know, Jewish like relatives, they'll they'll say, no, they're Crowtholic. Well am I fifteen percent Catholic? So which one? Which one are you going to pretend Jewish being Jewish? Is is it a fucking religion or is it an ethnicity? Because I know it's not an ethnicity, but as long as you're going to treat it that way, I might be able to find out if he had ancestors that were This is fucking a bullshit answer. But of course it's just a quick AI overview. General Robert E. Lee, on the other hand, had freed all his slaves prior to the start of the war, well prior actually. Snope's always anxious to tout the establishment line, disputes this, but makes Lee look even better by claiming there is no evidence he ever owned slaves. Confederate President Jefferson Davis actually adopted a boy of mixed race and treated him as a son. He was separated from the Davis family during the forced abandonment of Richmond to Union troops in April eighteen sixty five. The Southern States, like the rest of the world, where the odious practice was common, would have abolished slavery on their own. Indeed, Virginia, considered the cradle of the Confederacy, had its state legislature wind up just a single vote short on a bill to abolish slavery. Years before the Civil War, Jefferson Davis tried to get the British government to recognize the Confederacy Confederacy on the basis of it abolishing slavery. The eighteen sixty census revealed that only four point eight percent of Southerners owned slaves. The war hadn't started yet, four point eight percent of so owned slaves. The rebels who fought against the Federal invaders were almost all non slave owners. So the people who fought the War of secession, because that's what it was in the South, didn't even own slaves. The Great Emancipator himself left some truly staggering comments about blacks on the public record. The most famous of these came from one of his debates with Stephen Douglas, when he stated, I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races. That I am not, nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarry with white people. And I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races, which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. While they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior. And I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. It is difficult to imagine a grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan saying anything what races. I don't know if that's one hundred sid, I don't know if I go that farther h Donald, there's some truth to them, man, even though this guy's a fucking talking on both sides of his mouth. It's good to see how he really feels about things. But I want I'm not going to take that to the direction of saying that this is wrong thing either, like many whites at the time. But this is also funny because we say we've never appoint them to the positions. Granted he was dead already, but what did the reconstruction era do? Well, it was kicked off by him. They were taking illiterate, fucking, savagely asshole, drunken, fucking maniacs who sometimes also murdered their their previous arrangements and putting them in fucking judges robes just to destroy the South. And we'll get to that too when we get to the reconstruction part. But it's four thirty eight and tonight is a it's a gymnastics night, so we're on page one fourteen. I didn't get very far today. I did a lot of other stuff too, in a red two fifty four four time. So we actually were on longer than we were yesterday. So where's that all right? You can stop clapping your hands, bro, I know you're tired. It's all good, okay, Mike, what's up? Buddy? Karen and you guys have a wonderful, wonderful date. And again I get carried away with my stuff. I totally forgot that I need to like remind you how to support the show. That's how see if my mind's not about that, it just when you when you know they're there, the links. This is more for new people. You know they're there. You don't need to need to waste your time or insult your intelligence or make it weird every time. But here, let me hit you with this. This is the simple fryllc dot com and click that it's on the don't forget this is here one stop shop. You still have one more day left to use memday twelve. That'll be twelve percent off instead of ten percent. Tomorrow is the last day of it, Okay, so this is the today's technically the last day. I don't know if it turns off on the fourteenth or at the end of the fourteenth and you get twelve percent off. Okay, so doctor Gliddon, you can just click his picture and then this is the code for forty fifty percent off his membership right there. If you want doctor Monzo's book or his Energy I Dyeing, click this and it should already be links to it. You'll get a discount on the book, and I I the IDE's super cheap anyway. But if you want anything else, like the magnetic wands whatever, if it doesn't apply to anything, just contact him and see if there's any way to make that work. Okay, Okay, now BB five right there and right there you see you right there for five percent off for life designed by doctor Alfonso Manzo. The third and d. These are our two powerhouse brains, the only two people in this world that I trust with anything health related, Doctor Gliddon and doctor Bonzo. And I have the fortunate situation to find myself being both friends friends with both of them. Alaskan cod liver oil would be equivalent to the EFA plus. This is the four hundred and fifteen milligram. There's a twelve hundred milligram down here. I think on the second page, So bigger pill right there. Oh okay, twell, back up. The tangy tangerine is eighty two dollars if you just go directly to the site of Eiffel Health, if you contact them, it might be cheaper. If you're getting the foundation pack, that might be cheaper. I don't know, but always check. But for the same thirty day supply, the whole food multivitamin, whole food whole food multi vitem from Azure Well that doctor Manzo developed for them is half that price less than half. So that's another way to get to your ninety. This and this would be EE and the tangy tangerine basically as supplements, right substitutes. Now, I still say take the beyond the AUSTEOFX liquid I've taken two to three times a day myself, and I take the plant right minerals and I swick it back. But in addition to or instead of this one size here, the smaller size the amount you're supposed to take of the full vocumic blend. Here it has no flavor, but it turns a little tiny speck will turn your glass of water like black black because it's so rich and it's about a ninety day supply, so divide that by three, right, because the plant, right, mineral bottle is probably about three day supply. Give it a take if you're taking a twice a day and then it's half that. But this is a ninety day supply, so divide that by three if you want to see how many months are getting out of it for fifty bucks. Right, scroll down. The whole food VINAMINSC complex is right there, going extra sea. The core copper right there. I've taken it. Don't expect it to be blue because there's also be fliver, the dried beef flivver in that, which gives you more copper and other benefits, and so it's and there's timeric in it too, so it's got an orange color to it. But yes, typically mineral copper would be blue. So that's the core copper right there, very important. And then the other thing would be the IP six. I mean, there's lots of other stuff here you can look at, but the IP six is going to be right there. And there's a potter and there's a capsule. This is the potter unflavored right there. That's one I would go with because otherwise you're swallowing a bunch of capsules, like eight of them, Aunt a time, sick the Potter. I have a touring as well that I'm gonna come out with and it's gonna be probably bro Syphilopagus Touring. It might even be called Titty t t touring and tyrasine, just like I call it tech. Yeah, I'm mature, but that'll be coming up at my site. And my site also has the creatine but good stuff. My book's there, all the links to get at other places in case you want it from Amazon or Kindle instead of for me. That's fine, I mean not Kindle, Amazon or Barnes. Kindle's also available, and then my sauces. All right. The other thing you find here is the Patreon five hours a month saves the World. Yeah, and you get exclusives. Where's the last time I did exclusive? Let's see that's right, Come on there, it is right there. It's up on stream yard, so you just click this and it goes to the thing. So that's that was one of the things I did. It was a two hour special for the uh Patreon. I'm gonna make another one probably this weekend, probably make one every weekend from here on.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, get on the Patreon for five bucks a month and help out the show or give some go a one time or to my daughter's piggybank. But also do this so that you can track all these things. These are just subscribed things. These are just ways to build up the the visibility of this show. There's the bride on, there's the Rumble that we're here on and also on YouTube right there above it. If depending which one you're on, subscribes to the other one, the TikTok for Doctor Gliding clips and then the Instagram for Doctor Gladen Clips. I also have a Billbusters on Instagram. There's like eight hundred and forty two followers right there. Because they won't let me go beyond They've never let me hit eight fifty. I will get five or six new people, and then the next day I'll be back down, sometimes even below the number it was before. It's just every day it's like that I don't care anymore. All right, there you go. Doctor Glynna's information is also here, but if you just go to my site, you get all that information all in one spot. Be good, Okay, Okay, I shouldn't wait till the end to do that because most people have already checked out and be like fuck you since they see soon as they since that you're wrapping up there like next video. Alright, let's see if I can get a walk in before I have to go to the gymnastics. How is that doing that? Oh yeah, no, there he goes. You have a wonderful day.