Speaker 1: Weird things, weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, Welcome back to bleds have said, so, I hope that you guys have been enjoying our Gnostics series. I pretty much decided that I'm going to keep pulling this thread until I've exhausted all of the topics that I find interesting enough to talk about. And I think tonight's is going to be interesting, at least it is to me. I hope that you guys are finding it interesting and let me start over interesting. But I don't know what happened there, but I'm really enjoying pulling this thread. And it's just something that I think is really important that's not discussed that much. So, like a fun fact, if you think of gnosticism, you think of, well, if you're even a nerd about this stuff, you think of a few texts when there's close to fifty, right, but you think of a few. You think of the Gospel of Thomas, you think of the Secret Book of John, the Secret Book of Mary Magdalene, the Gospel of Philip, and there's probably a couple others that the Gospel of Judas that was a really controversial one that I'm gonna do an episode on either next time or the time after, and you know, those are like the most popular that most people think about or reference or talk about. So we're going to discuss two texts tonight. And what's so funny about this is I was showing Jenny today because I just got a kick out of this that, like, I'm really convinced that very few people in the entire.
Speaker 3: World have read what we're going to actually talk about.
Speaker 2: Because when you go to these other ones, like the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, the Gospel of the you know, the Secret Book of John, whatever, you go to YouTube and you type it in to listen to it. There are videos that do readings, and there's multiple videos, and they'll have like hundreds of thousands of views. The texts that I'm going to read today, the video with the most views that was a reading of this text had three thousand, three point six thousand, and all the other videos were like two hundred views, four hundred views. Like, nobody's heard of this. I had never heard of this, but it's very interesting and I think it's very important theologically. So before we get too deep into that, I wanted to give a special shout out and a thank you to our light being, to your Patreon supporters. We have the two lovely individuals who wish to remain anonymous. We have Chris and Danielle Eperson. We have Brian Lynch, we have Derek Longoria. And I'm not missing. Oh am I missing anybody? I'm so confused. No, we're good because I'm sitting here thinking. We had an event last night where I talk to some people and some people weren't there. But thank you to everybody who I just mentioned for supporting us at that tier, but also to everyone in all areas. Thank you for everything. Thank you for a like, thank you for a subscribe, thank you for a listen, thank you for a follow, a nudge, a comment, a thought, a prayer.
Speaker 3: Just for any of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, and we appreciate you following along with us on this journey. Alex and I are both going through a lot of changes in our lives lately, and I feel like, for a lot of reasons, we are being forced to grow. And I mean, I think it boils down to doubling down and continuing to do this and going further. So I'm just looking forward to the continued change that is coming to our humble little program. And you know, I would say, for the first time in a while, just because of you know, the birth of my son and of the things going on, I haven't really been excited about things that have been going on in my life because I've been so focused on trying to survive. But I would say, for the first time in a while, I'm pretty excited about what I think we might do next, if anything. So back to the text. We're gonna be talking about two books. One of them is called the Book of Alogenes, and then the other one is called Alogenes. And Alogenes is a Greek word that means of another kind, or of another race, or a stranger. So some translations of this, say the Book of the Stranger, or the second text just Alogens. They would translate it as the stranger. But specifically, in this context, the stranger means of another race or another kind. So that's important. And while we're reading these texts, I want to liken everyone's mind to a lot of this maddening hysteria that's coming out from the mainstream about this phenomenon. You guys to recall, you know, years back when we started doing the show and even I've been on Twitter since twenty nineteen and Dad's been public since two thousand and eight. You can look back and see that we've been saying that this is an interdimensional phenomenon for many years. And it's just funny because at every turn this subject progresses where although the mainstream says, look over here, they want you to think it's aliens. Like I think yesterday Stephen Greer came out and was like, there's sixty nine races of aliens that are found on alien craft, and there's like this Jesse Waters Fox News thing that said it's he had somebody on that was supposedly like a CIA whistleblower that said we found craft with four races of aliens. So they keep trying to like pump this delusional hysteria about races of aliens, about you know, their interdimensional but somehow they're also physical aliens. They're just trying to confuse the masses.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We've been saying the whole time, Hey, it's biblical, they come from the spirit world, which is what inter dimensional, which is what I had to reiterate that what it's interdimensional? Right, So at every turn we've just been our happy little humble little family, just you know, doing our thing, talking about our experiences, just shouting it to whoever would listen. And the big bad government's been doing these progressive series of disclosures that although they're lying, they're kind of like wrapping lies around the truth and therefore really vindicating everything we've been saying. So in a sense, I never used to think this way, but I've kind of like radically fundamentally shifted, and now I'm like, I don't care what they do, I don't care what they say, and i don't care who believes them. I'm just happy that they're putting their foot in their mouths and they're saying something to get people talking about this and thinking about this. And now every time time I scroll my phone, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like or videos or videos or videos.
Speaker 2: They just did the second wave of UFO file release. So the first one all orbs. The second one not only is it pretty much all ORBS, but there's even one that headlines are saying, glowing angelic being flying through the air. Did you see that, Alex. It's like a vertical It looks like a glowing being of light that's literally flying from the air. This is a government document. This is a government released video, and I've seen like daily mail headlines, government releases video of glowing angel flying through the air. So it's like Mike drop, you know. So everyone's over here arguing about this, and in true fashion, my dad and then of course you know my family, because we follow him and take his lead and just keep going with him. Like my dad, while everyone's arguing about this thing that he was saying fifteen years ago, he moves forward and he's like, time to make the next move. So here we are time to make the next move. And inevitably, when people finally come to the realization that this is a spiritual, interdimensional phenomenon, they will land right here, not necessarily on Blesso said, so listening to me, but they will land right here into the topics that we're discussing, which are these ancient spiritual texts, and realize that they have been referring to the phenomena all along. So the first one that we're going to talk about is is an alternative version of Jesus. And so it's called Allogenes, which means the stranger, right, the one who's of another race or another kind. This is a Naghamadi text, which if you I know, I say this over and over, but I never know if you know, like for example, this might be your first Hurt episode you've ever heard of our show. You might never heard of every episode. I don't know that, so I just assume you don't know anything. The Gnostic Library. You have to understand that these are first and second, first and second century writings of people who are claiming to be the disciples and followers and friends, and some of them even family members of Jesus Christ, writing about him with titles that say things like the Secret Book of John, the Secret Book of Mary Magdalene, et cetera, et cetera. And they are alternative to the mainstream church doctrine. So you have to understand the history that there was a split in Christianity. Well, there were a lot of splits, just like there are today. That's not that hard to believe, but there was a split in Christianity. And the Christianity of today is the succession of say, the apostles Peter and Paul, and that's the big bad Vatican. They're the ones who tried to and did a very good job for a while. Convince you that Mary Magdalene was a whore, and that there is no goddess, but you should worship a pregnant Jewish teenager, you know, Jesus's mother. And they took away the goddess and they pretty much said women are not allowed to have any position of authority or speak in church. That's actually in Paul's writings. They have to sit in the back and be silent, let the men do the talking. So it was like the Club.
Speaker 3: Of Rome, this.
Speaker 2: Really nasty society of individuals who hated the goddess for whatever reason, and they ran with the Jesus thing and they changed it and they made it their own, and they turned it into this conglomerate of military power that controls the world today. So that's one version of Christianity. That's most Christians in the world are under this kind of satanic idea of professing Christ as a God but not having any sort of personal relationship with God. It has to be given to them through a priest. You have to confess your faults and your sins to a priest. And that was the mainstream formation of Christianity back then.
Speaker 3: Right well, there was.
Speaker 2: An alternative version and it was kind of formed by Jesus's brother James, and it went on to become movements like the Marcianites, the Ebionites, the Gnostics, the Cathars, the Templar Knights, and they had the kind of mystical like God is within you version of Christianity that says you don't need anybody outside of your own soul to connect with God. God is within your mind and within your heart. And you don't become saved by praying to God or praying to Jesus and asking for forgiveness. No external force judges you. You will keep coming here over and over again until you purify your soul through the teachings and example of Christ and become enlightened through knowledge. Divine knowledge or the Greek word was nosis of your relationship with God and the cosmos. So, yes, you still have to be good, Yes you still have consequences for your actions, but it's more like physics and the sense that your your soul will not be light enough and have the escape velocity to escape from this hellish world without becoming enlightened. Light light is in the middle of that, So you have to become enlightened through knowledge and purification of the light so really the onus is on you to have good thoughts, good words, good deeds, and establish your personal relationship with God. And God is not outside of you. God is within you, and you come from God, and you emanate from God as a fractal and infinitely much smaller version of God. Yet you are still a part of God, and you are very intricately connected to God. So there's the split in Christianities. You have the mainstream which is today, which is like you know, the Vatican has had to pay billions of dollars in pedophilia cases and etc. And they say, no, no, no, no, no, Only we can tell you how to believe in Jesus. And then there was the alternative version that they said were heretics, and they burned at the steak and they convince you don't look at these texts. So this Gnostic library, which was a real movement of followers of Christ with their own writings and claims to be you know, connected to him and part of his movement, and even some of his siblings wrote these is what they say the Church and Rome you can look at against heresies by Irenaeus. They started to come out publicly and declare the Gnostic movement as heretical because it removed power from Rome in the Church. So they started brutally oppressing the Gnostics and killing them, and then of course they went on to kill Cathars, and then you know, we have the whole Templar Knight debacle where the church and the King of France, I think it was Philip, King Philip, they slaughtered many of the Templar Knights because this Gnostic movement has always been suppressed by the powers to be Why because it, you know, pretty much says hey, you are like basically only here because the Holy Spirit, the Mother, her life force, was breathed into you, and you're here in a dark realm where you have to remember who you are, become enlightened and go back home to God and as sind through you know, all the different levels of graduation until you become enlightened and basically remember your true state, which is that you are immortal and eternal and you're you're a part of God.
Speaker 3: They don't like that.
Speaker 2: They don't like the people having their own power in their own connection to God. They they they like looking at you know, altar boys and saying like I can teach them how to believe in God, I can do what I want with them anyway, that's.
Speaker 3: A dark joke.
Speaker 2: So this text is called Allogens or the Stranger, and it is a real Gnostic text in the Noghamadi Codex. That is an alternative version of Jesus Christ being tempted in the uh in the in the desert when he goes to fast for forty days in the desert and you know, overcome the temptations of Satan. I forgot to mention one of the most important things of gnosticism that I think, you know, the mainstream authorities didn't like to and part of the reason they wanted to suppress it. Not only is the Godess so important, she's like the most important created being in the universe other than God himself. But there's the concept that the Old Testament God, according to the Gnostic view, is actually Satan. And I think back then that pissed a lot of people off. Pissed a lot of people off. But so the idea is that the Old Testament God and the Gnostic view, they called him Yaldeba or Samuel, and there's other names too, like Soakla, but it's the same. It's one of the same entity as we understand Satan today from a modern contemporary Christian lens also understand that I love Christ, I love Christianity. I'm not like trying to mock or offend Christians. I'm just showing you the example of how history has been skewed. And we have to reflect upon the stream. When drinking from you some sort of cup of water, we have to think about where did this water come from? I think that's Confucius. You always think about the stream, always be grateful and think and contemplate about the source when drinking water. Right, So it's like the same with Okay, I believe in Christ, but I really don't know that much about the history, so I should look into this. And then when you start to look into this, you realize there's a lot of problems and we've been lied to, YadA, YadA, YadA. Now I'm like cool, I don't have to say I'm a Christian or go to church in the way they want me to.
Speaker 3: But I can have.
Speaker 2: Christ on my own terms. That's where I'm at. So this is a really short text, so I'm just gonna read this one. It's like very very short. And then the next text is a little bit longer, so I'm gonna read excerpts. So the Book of Allergies, the Stranger speaks, by the way. Whenever it says the Stranger, it's referring to Jesus Christ, because remember, he's of another race, he's of another place where another people. The Stranger speaks, and the disciples seek knowledge, by the way. Because this is a papyrus that was found in the desert in Egypt. It was like nineteen forty five, I think nineteen forty seven something like that. There's a lot of the fragments that are destroyed. So if I ever say dot dot dot, that means that lines have physically been destroyed on the papyrus and they were unable to be restored. So the texts are somewhat fragmented. My son dot dot dot saying dot dot dot, revelation, dot dot dot, we may know ourselves, where we have come from, where we are going, and what we should do in order to live. And they departed and climbed up a mountain called Tabor. They got on their knees and prayed, saying, Oh Lord God, you who are above all the great eternal realms, and you who have neither beginning nor end, bestow upon us a spirit of knowledge for the revelation of your mysteries. To come to a knowledge of ourselves, where we have come from, where we are going, and what we should do in order to live. After the stranger uttered these words, Satan appeared on earth and said, dot dot dot, and help yourself to what is in my world, and eat of my good things, and take for yourself silver, gold and clothes. The stranger answered and said, get away from me, Satan, for I do not seek you but my father, who is superior to all the great realms. For I have been called the stranger because I am from another race. I am not from your race. Then the one who is in control of the world. Said to him, we ourselves dot dot dot, come dot dot dot in my world. The stranger answered and said to him, get away from me, Satan, go for I don't belong to you. Then Satan left him, after he had angered him many times but had been unable to fool him. When he had been overcome, he retreated to his own place in great shame. Then the stranger called out with a loud voice and said, oh God, you who abide in the great eternal realms, hear my voice, Have compassion on me, and save me from all evil. Look down upon me and hear me while I am in this desolate place. Now, let your ineffable light shine upon me. Dot dot dot your light dot dot dot. Yeah, Lord, come to my aid, for I do not know.
Speaker 3: Dot dot dot forever and ever.
Speaker 2: Now. While I was saying these things, look, a cloud of light surrounded me. I was not able to gaze at the light around it, so brightly was it shining. I heard a word from the cloud and the light and it shed its light over me and said, oh, stranger, the utterance of your prayer has been heard, and I have been sent to you in this place to announce the good news to you before you depart from this place, in order to dot dot dot.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 2: The rest of the text has been destroyed with time. So right off the bat, that's very interesting because it's a first hand it's a scroll of papyrus that has a story that is in the first person perspective of Jesus Christ. None of the New Testament is in a first person perspective of Jesus Christ, and that right there is very controversial. The entire story is literally narrated from the first person of Jesus with his thoughts, his feelings, telling you what prayer he was saying. And like, even if you read the texts, it's pretty it's pretty powerful. The what's the word the implication of how he's seeking to communicate with God, you know, the God of light, the ineffable light that shines down upon me and lo, I look up in a cloud, A luminous cloud of light descends from the sky and speaks to me with a loud voice. So right off the bat, we're talking about you know, we're in the age of disclosure now, so I'll just come out and say it. The phenomenon a being of light descends from the sky. We understand them as angels with you know, shiny armor and they're like white skin and have the curly hair and the armor and the swords and all that and wings, because that's how the Vatican depicted them to us. But when you read all of these ancient texts like the Book of Enoch, even the Book of Genesis and the Bible or you know, all of these gnostic texts, when they describe angels, they're not just people coming down, but there are these the luminous clouds of light that descend and things shine forth in a vision from within them, and they speak and they have messages exactly like what happened to my dad in two thousand and seven, you know, and other times. Also interesting to note because there's all this garbage talk from the government about hybrid alien races, but this was disclosed thousands of years ago. When you read the Book of Genesis, it tells you the story. And we talked about it in the Secret Book of John last week, and it talks about it in the Book of Enoch, and it talks about it in ancient Irish folklore, how the gods or the angels or the immortals would come down into the world and they would mix with the women of earth and create a new strain of human beings. This has always been a concept, This has always been a mystery. You can read about things like this in many fiction stories like the da Vinci Code that talks about the Merovingian blood line, or you can look into the real Templar Knights and read about things like the lineage of the Rex.
Speaker 3: Do you know.
Speaker 2: So there's always been this notion or this conspiracy. They even say our age negative blood line is the blood line of the Merovingian or the blood line of Jesus Christ, or the blood line of the angels, or you know, people say the blood line of the nephiline. And even when you look into the nephiline, that's a very misunderstood topic too, because you have Collins elite type, very literalist, fundamental scared of their own shadow. Somehow believe in God, but give the devil more power. Christians say that everything is evil, the phenomenon is evil. There are no angels, it's devils who are roaming around, and demon's roaming around, and the nepheline are devils, but if you read the story, they're not. It just says that the angels came down, they mixed with humans and there was you know, a new.
Speaker 3: Ra born, the Nephilene.
Speaker 2: And then people interpret it based off of like six lines of text and the Book of Genesis, and then I think, I think, just going off memory, there's one other text in the entire Old Testament that mentions the nepheline again, and it's like, I think it's Chronicle. I can't remember which book it is, and it just talks about how they were so tall that men look like grasshoppers compared to them, and that's it. And then that goes on to say that some were bad. And then if you read the Book of Enoch, it talks about how some were bad and how you know, they were like disembodied spirits after the flood that roam the earth. But there were good ones too. The whole concept here is that the world of spirit came into the world of the physical and altered our DNA. This is not a new concept just because the governments all of a sudden talking about it. This is a very ancient concept that has been one of the greatest mysteries of all human kind. And this bloodline arich negative bloodline has existed for thousands of years because you have to think God created us, God the angels. Even when my dad was taken in two thousand and seven, the beings told him we are the guardians. We tend to life on earth like a garden or like a terrarium, and we created mankind and we tend to your DNA so that you guys don't destroy yourselves or mutate to extinction. We you know, assist you in your evolution. So if there are such strange markers in our DNA, Well, yeah, go figure, because you know the biblical story is real and God did create us and angels did have a hand in our creation. But see the Satanic forces in control here. They don't want you to connect to God in any way. They enslave you through fear, and they keep you and ignorance. They don't allow your mind to level up to the truth of reality by understanding you are an immortal spirit. They want to keep you trapped in materialist thinking. So this phenomenon that's always been coming here and in fact, they made us and they've been here longer than us. They want you to think it's physical. They want you to think it's some alien thing that created you through some Darwinian evolution program. And there's sixty nine different races, and there's Reptilians, and there's Corinians, and there's Omegans, and there's Zominians, and there's you know, blah blah blah blah blah, And it's your space brothers, and it's your blah blah blah blah blah, it's your atheist scientology, satanic blah blah blah. Because they want you to be confused, and they want you to be disempowered, and they want you to be afraid, and they don't want you to connect to God. So over and over in all of these Sethian version of Gnostic texts, there are numerous references to being of another race, like we talked about last week being of the perfect generation of human, or there's the notion of preodomic man before the flood, right, and then the flood happened and it's like we were wiped back to zero and we kind of had to re evolve up to where we are now. But evolution is not a biological thing only it is a consciousness thing, and the biology reflects that come here, DEDI, my cat just barged in, come here.
Speaker 3: Let me get her.
Speaker 2: So anyway, very interesting reading a text that claims to be a first hand story of the temptation of Christ and then transfiguration in the desert into a being of light, which you know, we've never seen before because all the versions of the Temptation of Christ are in the Gospels, and they're from a third person perspective, and there are moments where you know, like in the four Gospels they are in third person being narrated by the authors reciting what Jesus said to them in that moment. So very interesting that this is a text that claims to be in first person view. The next one is interesting too, And you know what's interesting about this and what jumped out to me about this, So growing up as a fundamental Christian, I've always been interested in meditation because it's more or less as we understand it in Eastern art. Well, now I know it's not an Eastern art. It's a universal human art. It's a spiritual art, right, and it doesn't belong to any one people. But when you know, especially in the West, you think of it as an Eastern thing because they pretty well figured it out, and especially as a like a hardcore fundamental Christian, you're kind of taught that meditation isn't real, or that it has no purpose, or even worse, that it's dangerous and monic and that you can get into trances and demons can possess you. I've been told that that like if you do yoga or if you do martial arts and you get into a trance, a demon will possess you. Me being like an eighteen or nineten year old kid, going to church, being a believer, being you know, fully committed and faith will still be Oh, watch out, be careful with yoga because a demon, a spirit might enter you and possess you. So I've always been curious about meditation, but I've wondered what. And then, of course, you know the mystery traditions, because we do have to understand that the mystery traditions and Gnosticism were very much linked. And in fact, the next not next week's episode, because I'll be contact in the desert, but the week after that, I'm gonna do a pretty cool episode I think, kind of talking more broadly about the mystery traditions and the Gnostic connection. And there's even texts that are attributed to malchies Adek, the great priest of the High Order of mal Cheese a deck and there is a text that is a Gnostic Naghamadi Kodex that was held by Gnostic Christians two thousand years ago that is written from the perspective of Hermes Trisma Justus, which is like whoa, you know, that's mind blowing. Most people don't understand the implication of that or what that means. So the Gnostic Christians who I fully in my heart believe were the true real Christians. They were the true rebel bad boys that were squashed by the thumb of history. And they're the movement that the Lady came and basically gave us the right buzzwords to find this information and help bring it to the masses. But the thing is, you know, the Gnostics were very much in line with the mystery tradition, the mystery schools of Egypt, of.
Speaker 3: Greece, of.
Speaker 2: Persia, you know, Zoroaster of Tibet, of India, of I don't know if I'm missing any, but you get to pick you know, the Druids, all of them. It was all one. And when you understand this Gnostic equation, you understand that Christianity, although yes, you know there is much truth in the Bible, you begin to understand that the Bible is a document written by different perspectives and it was stamped together by the powers that be and they said this is the only version you get. And I'm pretty sure King James, the guy who uh, you know what. I'm going to refrain from saying that until I do more research, but I'm pretty sure I read something not so good about King James, let's just say that something pretty shocking, but I'll look into that before I make a comment.
Speaker 3: But when you learn the.
Speaker 2: Truth and you realize that Christianity is not this thing that's like kill all of our enemies, kill everybody who's not like us, like you know, was happening for thousands of years up until only about two hundred years ago or so, or three hundred or whatever. You realize that through the gnostic thread and through understanding the true teachings of Jesus and who he really was and what he really did, you understand that truth is universal and it doesn't belong to one people. It doesn't really belong to anyone. It just is, and it's an immortal power. It's an eternal power, and it's actually beyond comprehension. And when we commit ourselves to the path, we begin to embark upon the journey of enlightenment, which means almost like the more we know, the less we know, and the more we begin to empty our cup, the more our cup is filled. And there's a mention in this text about once you become conscious of God, you remain incognizant. In other words, when you feel as if you've begun to grasp God, let it go because you have it and you want, which is interesting because that's a perspective in Taoism in China. Right. So the philosophy in this text that we're about to talk about has a lot of Eastern philosophy. So you see the through line here of two thousand years ago, how these Gnostic Christians were very much emboldened by and connected with Greek Platonic thought, the Hermetic tradition, Eastern things like you know, yoga, the Vedas, Tibetan, Buddhism, et cetera. In this text, although it doesn't come right out and say meditation, it's pretty much like referring to in my opinion, or let me rephrase that. It's not referring to, but it's it's showing you why meditation is such an important practice, because truly prayer with just like just prayer.
Speaker 3: In the way we're taught, is powerful. It is real.
Speaker 2: You know, when you humble yourself to higher forces and you ask for help, that is a very very powerful practice. Meditation on its own also a very powerful practice that has physiological benefits like reducing stress, reducing anxiety, you know, lowering your heart rate and all kinds of other things, Like I think they did studies to show that meditation can repair gray matter in the brain and like physically heal you. You know, it has amazing benefits. I've learned from things like the Minros two and you know, all kinds of different disciplines why you should meditate.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: But then I read this and I had a deeper realization, and I think I finally understand the connection between prayer, God meditation. And you know, of course it's not a demonic thing like my Christian pastors taught me when I was grown up, but rather I believe that when you come into a place of silence, you're actually being in the image of God. That being in RESTful silence is literally being in the image of God. So this book, which is it's called the first one was the Book of Allergies, right the Book of the Stranger, and it was the alternative first person view of Jesus tempted in the desert. This one is called Allogenes, which means the stranger or one who is of another race. Right now, the identity of who wrote this is unclear. Some say it could be Christ, some say it could just be an initiatory text that is an anonymous source that's supposed to represent you becoming enlightened. Some say that it's just a figure that we're not sure who it is. And then he also has somebody that he's addressing in this text that some people, when I say people, I mean scholars, they think maybe it's Moses. They're not sure, but it's it's it's spoken to a character named like Messos, So they're like, who is Mesos? We're not sure. This Texas two thousand years old. It kind of stands out and it's the only thing that references this, but it was nevertheless contained within the Gnostic Christian codex that was found in Nakamati, Egypt. So we don't know the actual identity of who this person is. And what's happening is he's going on he's his soul is ascending through all the realms of reality, and there is an angel named Joel. She is a feminine angel, and she's guiding his soul on a journey as it ascends through all the realms of reality, and she's explaining to him the nature of reality. And by the end of his assent, he comes face to face with God, except God doesn't have a face, of course, and when he comes face to face with God, you well basically says, you don't understand what you see, and you never will contemplate for one hundred years, and then I will come to you.
Speaker 3: And I will give you.
Speaker 2: Basically a message about what God is. And then it says he contemplates for one hundred years, and at the end of the hundred years, you wel comes to him and says, Okay, now I'm going to explain God to you, and you're still not going to understand. And then at the end, when God has explained, she's like, I understand that you don't understand, but go and tell the people and write your book. And then he goes and it's like and she says, keep this in secret. This is only meant for those who are worthy to hear this, who have acquired great enlightenment. So you understand, especially as you continue to read these gnostic texts, they have clear instructions, don't repeat this in the public. Only keep this in secret for those who are worthy. Because that's how the ministry traditions worked. That they were oppressed, they were being killed by the larger body of Christians, the Roman authorities.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: You know they had to keep their knowlede more secret. Plus the mystery schools of Egypt and Tibet and Greece, and even like the Oodentic mysteries and the Druids and the Brahman priests, they always operated this way. That this knowledge was so powerful and so subtle and so ineffable, that only those who would commit their lives to this and would prove themselves worthy would be deemed basically to be allowed to receive this knowledge, because in the wrong hands it would be dangerous because it could be perverted or diluted, or most importantly, just not understood. So anyway, so I'm going to read excerpts from this text. This is not the whole thing straight. He exists as an invisible one, incomprehensible for them all, although he contains them all within himself, for they all exist because of him. And speaking of the immortal angelic beings, he is perfect and greater than perfect, and he is blessed since he is always won and he exists in them all, ineffable, unnameable, a one who exists throughout them all, whom should one intelligize him, one would not desire anything that exists before him among those that possess existence, for he is the source from which they were all emitted. Remember, we talk a lot of few, you know, several episodes back about emanation theology. Remember, I think on the Egregorred episode we talked about this because emmanation theology comes from gnostssism, the notion that a great, eternal, ineffable mind thought reality into existence, and it's like you know, infinite.
Speaker 3: Layers, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I think in like Vedic philosophy, they show that, like I really like this, and I think this relates very much to mystical Christianity. If you think of the cross, not the cross that he was crucified on that has longer legs, but I mean like a perfect cross, like a templar cross, and you think of the x axis being you know, physical the material world, and you think of the vertical being the spiritual world. Earth is represented by a cross because this is the crossing place of worlds and we're perfectly in the middle between the higher and the lower dimensions. This is true in Vedic philosophy, like in you can look into like SRF or you know, the self realization Fellowship which talks about Korea. Right, Paramahansa Yogananda talks about this. He's dead now, but you know what I mean. In his body of work, they show you how reality is like, you know, higher levels, lower levels. We're in the middle. That's also true in if you think of Dante the Divine Inferno, how there's lower levels and higher levels. So there's parallels to these different systems, the East and the Western philosophy about how we're in a crossing place between higher and lower worlds.
Speaker 3: Or you can think about it.
Speaker 2: But like Earth is the heart chakra of the universe, the three chakras below the heart chakra, or the physical the red, the orange of the yellow, those could be lower realms of existence. Maybe it's like I'm just guessing here, but maybe it's like animals, rocks, bugs, nature.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And then when you graduate up to that middle point, the heart, you become a human, you evolve into a higher level of incarnation. You're half spiritual, half material. You have an animal body that's constantly seeking to enslave you with animalistic impulses and passions and pleasure and lust and greed and gluttony, and it just wants you to just pleasure, pleasure, pleasure, eat, eat, eat.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, indulge. But then you have the.
Speaker 2: Three higher realms of existence, which passed the heart chakra, which is you know, the throat, the third eye in the crown, the spiritual realities that we're seeking to trans send into. So through the higher nature we subdue the lower nature of the animal body. Is through the spiritual practice and spiritual mastery we gain control over the animal. So you can think about that in many different dimensions of existence. The human body is like this with the chakras. But Earth is like this, and it's placed in the universe that it's the middle point between lower and higher realms of existence. And this is the cross, the perfect even cross.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I don't remember how I got on this, but we're at that free will point where we can choose to go to higher realms through evolution and through enlightenment and purification, or we can choose to go into lower realms, which is like the Satanic path. The Satanic path encompasses many things. It doesn't mean you worship Satan. What it really means is you're stuck as an animal. You never transcend the animal and awaken your higher nature and become an evolved spiritual man. It means that you stay trapped in the cycle of materialism and you stay a glutton for pleasure and ignorance and delusion. You know, maybe you don't believe in God, maybe you don't believe in the spirit. Maybe you're you know, struggling to And we all have vices, we all have things we struggle with. Nobody's perfect me, everyone else, everyone, you know. But and then there's some people it's really bad and they're like on the streets with needles and it's like, whoa, how'd they get there?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So there's levels to this, There's there's levels de vices, there's levels to our struggles. There's levels to the things that we come here to deal with, you know. And it's like, we're not here to judge anybody for what they do. But you know that that's why we come here, I think, is to learn to to it through free will, to learn to evolve into our higher nature and to become something perfect. But I don't think you become perfect when you're here. I think you become perfect in the sense that you don't need to come here anymore in this world that is imperfect, and you can transcend into other worlds when you die and move forward and go into higher versions of reality, or you could say heaven. So I think there's many levels of heaven and many levels of hell, and this is the middle place between all of them. So it's kind of like a lower heaven, but it's a higher hell, like highest level of hell, lowest level of heaven in a symbolic way of speaking. Oh, I was talking about emanation theology. That's how I got on that. Back to the text, he is prior to perfection. He was prior to every divinity. So like in other words, he's before perfection. It came before perfect was even perfect. He was prior to every divinity and prior to every blessedness. Remember this is the angel Yoel speaking to Allogenes the Stranger, prior to every blessedness, since he provides for every power and he is an insubstantial substance. Think of this. Think of how an initiate of the Gnostic slash Hermetic Mystery Atlantean tradition two thousand years ago would be finally granted permission to read the secret text, and when they read this, the initiate is beginning to stimulate the higher senses by conceiving of God as an ineffable paradox. So not only is he perfect, but he's before perfect, He's prior to divine or god consciousness. He's before blessedness. He provides for power, but he's an insubstantial substance. So you're going to see a lot of contradictions here. A God over whom there is no divinity, one who surpasses his his own greatness and beauty, for he is a unity or a oneness that subsists as a true cause and source of being, even an immaterial matter. Again, more contradictions for the initiate to read and have a hard time comprehending the truth. And an innumerable number and a formless form and a shapeless shape, and a powerlessness with power, and an insubstantial substance and a motionless motion and an inactive activity. Except that he is a provider of provision in a divinity of divinity. So in other words, he's God over God's. He provides all things, he is the source of all things. He's an active and active he's plus and negative, he's he's real and unreal. He's visible and invisible. He's incomprehensible. But these are my words, by the way, that's me expanding. But anyway, so Allogen's response. So now he's to the angel Yoel. My soul went slack, and I took flight. I was very disturbed, and I turned to myself and saw the light that surrounded me, and the good was in me, the good that was in me, and I became divine. Yoel's third revelation, discourse and response, and his difficulties in comprehending the Triple Powered One and the all Glorious One. Yoel contacted me again and empowered me. She said, since your wisdom has become complete and you have known the good that is within you, here concerning the Triple Powered One, things you shall guard in great silence and great mystery, because they are not to be spoken to anyone except those who are worthy and able to hear. Nor is it fitting to speak to an uninstructed generation concerning anything higher than perfect. But you have this capability to hear concerning the Triple Powered One, who exists in blessedness and goodness, the cause of everything, by virtue of encompassing a vast magnitude, even though he is singularity one dot dot fragment is destroyed of preconception, not as if through things that exist within comprehension and knowledge and understanding. And that one moved motionlessly in his governance, governance lest he sink into indeterminateness by means of another act of mentality, And he entered into himself and appeared all encompassing. Everything that is higher than perfect is anterior to knowledge, just as as there is no possibility for complete comprehension. So also he is not known by me. And that's the way it is. That's even the angel Yoel saying, I don't understand him, but let me explain him. Then the Mother of the Glories Yoel, spoke to me again, Oh stranger, oh allergies, you shall surely know that the triple power One exists before those that do not exist, those that exist without truly existing, and those that exist, and those that truly exist, So all possibilities, all realities, The one, the invisible One, exists supreme over all things. For those only listening, that's me, that's not the text. And all these exist in divinity and blessedness and existence, even as non substantiality and non being existence. And then I prayed that the revelation might happen to me. And then the all glorious One Yoel said to me, While the Triple Mail is a self begotten entity, and so far as he is substantial, the triple powered One is an insubstantiality. Those who dwell in association with the generation of those who truly exist, the self begotten ones dwell within the Triple Mail. If you seek with perfect seeking, then you shall know that the good that is in you. Then you shall know yourself as well as one who derives from the God who truly pre exists. What does that sound like? Know thyself? If you seek with perfect seeking, you shall know the good that is in you. You will know yourself and you will know God. That's the whole mystic philosophy. Know thyself. That was at the I'm pretty sure that was at the doorway of the Elysian mystery tradition, or it was something in the Greek mysteries or orphism or something like that. It was know thyself, right, But that's what this, That's what the angel Yoel is saying here. If you know yourself and the good that is within you. You will know God, the incomprehensible God. God is deep within you. And now it's gonna get deeper. It's gonna get really weird. Remember I said I left this part out. But she tells him to go contemplate for one hundred years, and then I'll tell you I skipped some of that text because it was quite long. And then it's going to pick up after he contemplates for one hundred years. When the completion of the one hundred years approached, there came upon me a blessedness of the eternal hope, full of auspiciousness. I saw the good divine self generated One, and the Savior, who is the perfect triple male child, and his goodness, the perfect intellect Protophen's Harmidon is just a gnostic entity, some sort of immortal angel, and the blessedness of the calyptos, and the pre principle of the blessedness the Barbello aon of full divinity, and the pre principle of the unoriginate one, the triple powered in visible spirit, the totality that is more than perfect. When I was seized by the eternal light, by the garment that was upon me, and was taken up to a pure place whose likeness cannot.
Speaker 3: Be revealed in the world.
Speaker 2: Then, by means of a great blessedness, I saw all those about whom I had heard. I praised them all and stood at rest upon my knowledge pH I turned to the knowledge of the totalities the Barbelo aon, and by means of the luminaries of the male virginal Barbelo, I saw multiple powers, telling me, Oh, great power, oh name that has come to be in the world, Oh stranger, behold your blessedness, how silently it abides, by which you know your proper self, and seeking yourself, ascend to the vitality that you will see moving. And even if you cannot stand, fear not. But if you wish to stand, ascend to the existence, and you will find it standing and still, after the likeness of the one who is truly still and embraces all these silently and inactively. And should you experience a revelation of that one by means of a primary revelation of the unknowable one, should you know him, you must be incognizant. And if you become afraid in that place, retire treat because of those activities, and should you become complete in that place, stay still and has been impressed upon you, be further aware that it's like this with everyone, just as in your case. And do not further dissipate, so that you may be able to stand, and do not desire to be active less in any way you fall away from the inactivity in you of the unknowable One. Do not know him, for it is impossible. But if by means of an enlightened thought you should know him, stay incognizant of him. So in other words, it's like, you know, when you think you know God, you don't. It's like the Taoist Taoist philosophy. You know, don't label God, don't try to put God in a box. God is unknowable. God is beyond our human comprehension. Even the angels can't fully comprehend God. While I was listening to these things, as those there spoke them, there was within me a stillness of silence. This whole sequence here is why I wanted to do this episode. So if you weren't listening before, listen now there was within me a stillness of silence, and I heard the blessedness whereby I knew my proper self. Then I ascended to the vitality as I sought it, and I mutually entered it, and stood not firmly but quietly. And I saw an eternal, intellectual, undivided motion, all powerful, formless, unlimited by limitation. And when I wanted to stand firmly, I ascended to the existence which I found standing and at rest, resembling and similar to that which was covering me. By means of a revelation of the indivisible and the stable, I was filled with revelation by means of a primary revelation of the unknowable One. As though incognizant of him, I knew him and was empowered by him. Having been permanently strengthened, I knew that which exists in me, even the triple powered One, in the revelation of his own incomprehensibility, And by means of a primary revelation of the universally prime, unknowable One, the God who is beyond perfection, I saw him, the triple powered one that exists at all. I was seeking, the ineffable and unknowable God, of whom, should one know him, one would be completely incognizant the one who mediates, the triple powered one, the one who subsists in stillness and silence, and is unknowable. And when I was confirmed in these matters, the powers of the luminary said to me ceas dissipating the inactivity that exists in you by further inquiry after incomprehensible matters. Instead, hear about him insofar as it is possible by means of a primary revelation. Now he is an entity, and so far as he exists, and that either he exists and becomes or acts and lives or knows, although he lives and acts without mind or life or existence or non existence incomprehensibly, and although he is an entity along with its own attributes, he is not left over in any way as if he yields something that can be a sayed or purified, or as if he receives or gives, nor is he diminished in any way, whether by his own desire or whether by giving or receiving through another. And we're kind of towards the end here too. This is the part where he has sends to the highest level and sees God, and she's explaining God a perfect stillness and silence like a zero point really of infinite possibility and action and in action infinity. And when I was confirmed in these matters, the powers of the luminary said to me, Wait, did I just read that part? Let me make sure.
Speaker 3: Ope, okay.
Speaker 2: And when I was confirmed in these matters, the powers of the luminary said to me, cease dissipating the inactivity. Oh, actually, I did just read that part. Let me skip down. Yeah. Even if primary revelation and self knowledge characterize him, it is he alone who knows himself, since he is not. No, I'm sorry, I haven't read that part. It just started off the same. I don't want to skip any of the description about God. Hold on, Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe has said so. If you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier. And I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe, that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again, that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code b SS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org. Use code b SS at checkout. Neither does he have any desire, whether his own or that which would have been added by something else. But neither does he produce anything by himself, lest he become diminished in some other way. Therefore, he requires neither mind, nor life, nor indeed anything at all. He is superior to the totality in his privation and unknowability, which is non being existence, although he is endowed with silence and stillness, lest he be diminished by the undiminishable. He is neither divinity, nor blessedness nor perfection. Rather he is an unknowable and not an attribute. Rather he is something else superior to blessedness and divinity and perfection. For he is not perfect, but he is another thing that is superior. He is neither boundless, nor is he bounded by another. Rather he is something superior. He is neither corporeal nor incorporeal, neither great nor small, neither a quantity nor equality. Nor is he something that exists that one can know. Rather he is something else that is superior that one cannot know. Even if primary knowledge and revelation and self knowledge characterize him, it is he alone who knows himself. Since he is not among existing things. He is something else, superior to superlative, even in comparison to what is and is not proper to him. He neither participates in eternity, nor does he participate in time, nor does he receive anything from anyone else. He is neither diminishable, nor diminishing, nor undiminishable. But he is self comprehension, like something so unknowable that he exceeds those that excel in unknowability. Even if he is endowed with blessedness and perfection and silence, he is not the blessed one, nor is he perfection or stillness. But he is something existing that one cannot know, and that is at rest. Rather, they are completely unknowable aspects of him, while he is much superior in beauty than all good things. And in this way, he is universally unknowable in every respect. And it is through them all that he is in them all. So understand what this is saying. And there's a little bit laughed after this, and then we can wrap. When it speaks of rest, there are other gnostic documents that I'm gonna come back to later and speak of, Like when Sophia is redeemed, she goes back to her highest dimension of reality and then she becomes at rest or. It's like the Christ goes to the highest level and then he's at rest or when your soul is enlightened and you don't have to come here anymore, you ascend and you're at rest. What it's saying here is like you're outside of the cycle of continually needing to evolve to a higher level that you know, the only thing in the universe that's constant is change. But God is outside of that change. God is at rest. God is not evolving. God has no need to evolve, because that implies that God can be diminished. That implies that God can devolve. God can't evolve or devolve because there is no need. There is no need for God to change. There is no need for God to expend, or to be diminished, or to even conceive. And as it states, you know, when I read this, this initiatory text that's you know, was given to gnostic initiates. When I see the image of God, I see first of all, I hear a munrah. You know, you think of the visible and the invisible, how God is turned from you and is in complete, silent inner contemplation, like the zero point of energy. That's this infinite, perpetual, self sustaining, self unlimited energy source that needs no outside influence, is completely unlimited within itself. And the same way that when we quiet our mind and reject the external senses and shut off the outside world and become at one within our own selves, it's like we are outside of God who is within himself in contemplation, which reminds me of Vedic philosophy, which is Hinduism, which is the Yogic path, or you know, the Brahman priesthood, or you know, you can think of like crea when you think of Brahma, the supreme God who spoke the universe into existence through the primordial sound, ohme is like meditating within oneself, and life outside of Brahma is just a dream. We're all just part of God's dream. So you can see the parallel to that Eastern philosophy and this Gnostic initiatory text describing God as a completely unknowable, incomprehensible entity that exists and non exists, is literally inside of all of the virtues and qualities that create the angels and all of the emanated beings, but is also before them, that exists outside of perfection and is superior to perfection. So when I think of you know, you or me meditating to reject the outside world and escape from it and go within God, we are outside God, but we are also within God. So it's like a paradox. If you think of like a black hole or again the zero point infinite, you know they call it like zero point energy. That's God, and ironically that's kind of what the templer has told me is that God is like the zero point that you know, when zero point energy is possible because it's it's a divine energy that totally exists and it's infinite.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a tangent.
Speaker 2: But so God is imperfect contemplation and silence. And when we come to a place of perfect contemplation and silence, not only do we know ourselves and the good that's within ourselves, but then we know God. But then when we know God, God is incomprehensible sow crap. And it goes over and over and over and you learn more about God and then it's like, oh man, God's way more complicated than I thought. And then you level up and you level up, it's like, oh wow, I finally feel like I know God, which is I don't know God, because God is beyond me. God is beyond the comprehension of even the immortal beings. God is eternal, God is infinite. God is beyond perfection, beyond beauty, beyond even you know thought. Anyway, let's finish this text up because it's almost over, just a couple more segments. Not only is He the unknowable knowledge that is proper to him.
Speaker 3: He is also.
Speaker 2: United with the ignorance that sees him. Whether one sees in what way he is unknowable, or sees him as he is in every respect, or would say that he is something like knowledge, he has acted impiously against him being liable to judgment because he did not know God. He will not be judged by that one who is neither concerned for anything nor has any desire. But he is judged by himself because he has not found the truly existing origin. So it's saying here, just when it says not judged by that one, it's referring to God, the invisible one. God's not going to judge you. God's not concerned. God's and perfect stillness and perfect rest, not needing to be angry by your sins. God's not angry at you. God radiates eternal love. Because if you think, when we meditate and we come to a perfect place, a peak of stillness and silence that can only be possible through inner peace, you can't come to stillness, You can't quiet your mind and quiet your thoughts. If you have things like rage, shame, bitterness, guilt, X y Z, you can't. You can only come to a place of perfect stillness and silence and rest through peace and through joy and through love. That is the only possible way. And God is the perfection of all of these things. God's not sitting here saying, Oh, that foolish little mortal didn't figure me out. I'm gonna punish his ass. He's not saying that you know, but rather, according to this philosophy, it's saying that you judge yourself in the grand scheme of things. It's like physics. To become enlightened, you have to you have to purify yourself. But it's telling you over and over again that it's a conundrum that when you know God, you realize you don't know God, which implies what humility, because in order to even realize that you don't know God, you have to realize that you don't know God. You have to admit and you have to accept. I have to empty my cup. I thought I knew, but I don't. But when you understand the good that is within you is what it's saying here, know thyself. What's the other part? I know thyself, and then you will know the universe.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But when you contemplate with inner stillness, in the silence, then you will know God, because silence and meditation and peace and rest the image of God. So now I understand the importance of meditation, right. I always knew it was real. I always knew there was a power to it. But I was like, but how does this connect? Well, the Gnostics, I know for a fact, because I have friends who are temple knights. I know that meditation is a big part of the tradition. I knew this, but I'm like, how do I substantiate this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Here it is right here, They're telling you in their initiatory text two thousand years ago the followers of Christ. Literally you have to understand that this movement was so popular that the transmission of this lineage came from the brother of Jesus Christ himself, James. He went on to become a bishop of the Ebionite Church, which in time, you know, the Gnostic movement formed from a number of movements, and then you had things like the Cathars, the Marcian Knites, the Templars, you know, and now you have things like the Freemasons, and you even had the Rosicrucians very closely tied with gnocissism, and they blend, you know, and the hermetic tradition. So you know, I've always known meditation was a part of this tradition. But then when you go deeper and you look into the first hand text, you see, right here, here's the proof that followers of Christ, thousands of years ago, we're sitting here describing to you God is perfect, infinite rest, infinite stillness, infinite peace, not needing to not even having desire, not having attachment to outcomes, not needing to grow, not needing to change, not needing to be angry, not needing forgiveness, not needing anything because of peace and rest. So this has kind of helped me understand that, you know, meditation is you know, it's being in the image of God. So now I'm like, I got to do an episode on CREA because ever since reading this a week or two ago, I've been on the questifying stillness. I've been on the quest to find silence because I realized all my meditation has been active. It's been things like the monros Tuoe, which is very powerful, very real helpe. You have psychic experiences for sure, and things like you know, the rosary saying the Lord's prayer. But you know, these things are not stillness, they're not silence. So I've been on a quest how do I find silence? I think it's Korea. I think I think Korea is probably the most advanced tradition I've It's been told to me by someone who is very intimately involved with Korea and is very much a lifelong user.
Speaker 3: That it.
Speaker 2: It's not that much of a stretch to think that these gnostic initiates two thousand years ago, we're probably using a similar practice to Korea, you know, because when you get into the deeper levels of creole, which I am not. This is just me reading theory online and about people like Para Mahaza Yogananda, that they can do things through such a advanced mastery, that they can enter a breathless state where the heart slows down so much that you don't even need to breathe for several minutes, and then it's like inducing a near death state that you can go into the afterlife and speak to God. And I'm like, WHOA, I know that's possible. I know it is.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 2: I know that in the past they were doing this, that the Gnostic initiates, the Templar knights, you know, and the Egyptian temple mysteries. I know they were doing this, but I wonder if the method was what we call today Korea. Maybe they didn't call it Korea, or maybe they went over to the east and they learned there.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is just a hunch that I have. This is like a thread that I'm following. But now I understand after reading this ancient text that you know, being in a place of stillness and rest is being in.
Speaker 3: The image of God.
Speaker 2: Peace, no need, no want, no desire, just joy, peace, silence, silence of the mind.
Speaker 3: You know, I still got a talk.
Speaker 2: It's my job.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So to finish up the last little segment here, not only is he unknowable knowledge that is proper to him, he is also united with the ignorance that season.
Speaker 3: I did actually just read that part. Whether one.
Speaker 2: Whether one sees in what way he is unknowable, or sees him as he is in every respect, or would say that he is something like knowledge, he has acted impiously against him. Oh, I read this part, skipping forward just a little bit. He will not be judged by that one who is neither concerned for anything nor has any desire. But he is judged by himself because he has not found the truly existing origin. Now this is where I'm I'm caught up. Now, he was blind apart from the quiescent source of revelation, the actualization deriving from the triple power of the first thought of the invisible spirit. This one thus exists. From dot dot dot. The fragments destroyed something established on dot dot dot. It was with beauty and a dawning of stillness and silence and tranquility and unfathomable magnitude that he appeared. I want to read that one again. It's talking about when God came into being, which is something that we can't even understand.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can think all day, you can't understand it. This one thus exists. It's talking about again the previous one was the actualization deriving from the triple power of the first thought of the invisible spirit. So it's talking about the invisible spirit. Is God, the supreme God, right, the capital G. If we could just make it very simple, you could think of like and raw maybe even though that doesn't even accurately describe it. So we have the first thought of the invisible spirit. This being exists from something established on Dotat. It was with beauty and a dawning of stillness and silence and tranquility and unfathomable magnitude that he appeared. He needed neither time, nor did he participate in eternity. Rather, he is self derived, unfathomably unfathomable. He does not act, not even upon himself so as to become still. He is not an existence, lest he be in want. Spatially, he is corporeal, while properly he is incorporeal. He has non being existence. He exists for all of them, unto himself, without any desire. Rather, he is a maximum of magnitude, and he transcends his stillness in order that Dot Dot the invisible spirit. The fragment is destroyed.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Although he empowered them all, they do not concern themselves with that one at all. Nor is he empowered. If one should participate in him in accordance with his immobile unity. Nothing acts on him, for he is unknowable. He is a breathless place of the boundlessness. Since he is boundless and powerless and nonexistent, he was not providing being. Rather he contains all of these in himself, being at rest and standing from the one who constantly stands, There appeared an eternal life, the invisible and triple powered spirit, the one that is in all existing things and surrounds them all, while transcending them all a shadow dot dot dot. He was filled with power, and he stood before them, empowering them all, and he filled them all. Concerning all these matters you have heard, certainly, do not seek anything more, but go. We do not know whether the unknowable one has angels or gods, or whether the one who is at rest contains anything within himself except that very stillness. For he dot dot dot frag has destroyed lest he be diminished. It is not appropriate to dissipate further through repeated seeking. It was appropriate that you alone know, and that they speak with another. Instead, you will lead them dot dot dot. This is Yowell telling him go forth. And this is how you can talk about this only to the worthy. And he said to me, write down the things that I shall tell you, and of which I shall remind you, for those who will be worthy after you. And you shall leave this book upon him upon a mountain, and you shall adjure the Guardian, come dreadful one. And when he said these things, he said separated from me. But I was full of joy, and I wrote this book. I was commissioned, my son Messos, to disclose to you the matters that were proclaimed before me, and I initially received them in great silence, and I settled into preparing myself. These are the things that were disclosed to me, Oh my son, Messos proclaimed them, Oh, my son Messos. And then it had the seal of allergenes. The Stranger, so again pretty powerful, where this person who we're not sure who it is, the Stranger comes into a complete place of silence, stillness, and then has come into contact with this female angel Yoel, who takes him on a journey through the higher realms and is explaining God on the way up, and then says, all right, now I'm going to show you God. And then you know you're not gonna understand it, but here it is, and then gives all these paradoxes and describes the dawning of stillness and tranquility and peace that formed the first thought of the invisible spirit into being. I thought that was so powerful. So yeah, now I'm on a quest for stillness. And I did some research too, and I asked chat GPT, you know what, I'm not going to say this because I don't want to give anybody dangerous information.
Speaker 3: Actually never mind, I.
Speaker 2: Was looking into Korea. I think that practices like this should be taught, and I did some kind of hardcore digging and I found the practices. But I'm like, I don't want to do this without guidance, just because we're talking about like coming into a state of breathlessness and slowing the heart. I'd rather be guided on how to do that. But long story short, I de coded, or I could say I I deconstructed some of Korea using the Internet, and because it's very secretive, and you know, it was this person named Paramhanza Yoganda who brought it to the West, and they have the SRF and like you kind of have to be a student of that to know the practices. But I found some of the practices and I started doing some research on these practices. Was like, huh, interesting, I've never heard of that, like certain techniques to alter the heart rate stuff like that. And something I read that was very cool was that you know about heart rate variability, you know how like For those that don't know what heart rate variability is, it's like, let's say your heart I'm just gonna throw a random number, but your heart beats sixty beats per minutent, so that means every second your heart beats. Right, that's a healthy heart rate, by the way, But let's say every second your heart beats. But really, like if you get if you break the second down until like a lower form of measurement, there's actually a variability that it's gonna, you know, and very fine micro amounts. It's gonna beat either on the on the up or the downside of a second, and it's gonna be so small that like you don't notice or feel it, but it can be registered by machines. And so it's called heart rate variability. The amount that it varies in a perfect time signature heart rate, and it's very small, it's very minor, almost imperceptible to human perception, but machines can register it, right, And it's an indicator of your heart health, your fitness, how much rest do you get while you're asleep?
Speaker 3: And I learned that.
Speaker 2: Let me I have the actual name of this too. I want to read this because it's very cool concept.
Speaker 3: But a higher HIV is healthier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure actually, but okay, so I found it. There's a concept called respiratory sinus arrhythmia. Okay, so you can actually control to a degree your heart rate variability. So when you're inhaling, heart rate slightly increases, and I'm talking at the micro level with variability, but when you're exhaling, your heart rate slightly decreases.
Speaker 3: So if you.
Speaker 2: Can kind of hack this, you can, for example, use very long inhales for energy. And actually Dan Brulay taught me this. He's like one of the world's best breathwork masters. He didn't tell me the sinus respiratory arrhythmia thing. He was like, if you want energy, take really long inhales. If you want to relax, take really long exals.
Speaker 3: He told me that.
Speaker 2: But then when I read there's a scientific principle here that your heart actually varies depending on the inhale or the exhale. So long inhales increase your heart rate and thus your energy. Long exhale, like really long you start to slow that brain down. So I would say in the practice of Korea, something that can be said is like they call it hong saw, So it's a I believe it's a Sanskrit word. I can't remember exactly what languages it is. I think it's hongsaw. It's like h o nng sau. So in your mind long inhales this long, and then the long excels in your mind you say saw, and eventually the ideas that you become attuned to the subtleties of your breath intoning these mantras in your mind, where eventually you begin to perceive your breath is actually being these words, which is the primordial duality of the universe. And then eventually you perceive the inhale and the exhale and theory. Right, I haven't actually done this, but the idea is that eventually the duality falls apart and it becomes one, which is om the one sound of the universe. So I thought that was very cool that. You know, if you go look into Korea, there are literal techniques to come to a place of breathlessness and stillness, which it spoke of God being breathless, so perfectly at rest and stillness that it's like it's perfection. It's zero point. God is the zero point, which is funny because what is the alchemical symbol for the sun or God. It's the zero with the point, right. I'm just saying so anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I thought that was a very fascinating read. And I think next I'm going to do the Gospel of Mary Magdalene and Judas is Scariot, and I've already read them and they're incredible. I just I wanted to talk about this one first and then maybe do those so very fascinating texts. I think there's only so much more material in the actual nog Hamadi library that I can cover. I mean there's a lot, there's a lot of texts, but I'm like, do I really want to do fifty episodes? No? Not really, maybe a few more and then move on to some other things. I'm not sure I'm doing what I want. I'm having fun with it, and I'm just wherever the wind blows, you know. So love you guys. Thank you for the support.
Speaker 3: Alex. Do you have any thoughts?
Speaker 2: Don't say no, you always say I understand that I will not be understanding God anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a safe assumption. Episode.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for giving a thought because sometimes, like most of the time, you're like no, not really, okay, see you guys later, good bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird Weird weird pated mats