Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and today is the Cult Member Live event. Everybody welcome, Welcome, Join in, Join in. For anybody who might be new to the Cult live events every Tuesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 3: Please keep yourself muted.
Speaker 2: You know the deal. If you want to speak up, throw that hand up in the air. We will see it. There's an icon to do such all the things, all the stuff cool cool now, Raven, I just found something out today and I don't exactly know how to feel about it. Okay, So I don't know if you were big with the Power Rangers growing up.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've actually met quite a few of the Power Rangers. Really which ones I've met, not the names, the colors. Obviously, I met the Pink, I met the Green, the Yellow, I've met the Blue.
Speaker 2: So you met the Green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've met quite a few of them actually at comic cons So.
Speaker 2: I just found out that the Green Power Ranger, Old Tommy, just got arrested for breaking and entering and robbing like forty two or forty three homes.
Speaker 3: What that's a thing. That's the thing. That's happening right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, you know, wild'n out as it. I thought he was making enough money off the comic conds to where he wouldn't have to resort to thievery. But I don't know what kind of bills that man's got a what kind of child support payments he's got to make on the first you know, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that's a vibe.
Speaker 3: That is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Sam. I'm so glad that you raised your hand. I knew you want to weigh in on this one. Spirit animal, go ahead, Uh.
Speaker 6: Tommy Oliver, Jason David fank Uh. He passed away a couple of years ago due to his own handle. That whole situation is fishy, so it can't be him.
Speaker 7: He's dead.
Speaker 6: But though the one of the Red Vengers that is actually in prison for life because he stole a yacht, killed the owners of yacht.
Speaker 7: I threw him over the railing of said yacht.
Speaker 2: So well, hold on, now, which ranger am I talking about?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: I just saw this article I swore was the Green Ranger.
Speaker 5: Well it says the dark side of it.
Speaker 3: Oh God, dog, what is these advertisements.
Speaker 2: I hate this. I know everybody we hate adds to Uh, let's see what. Maybe hard fans the series may already have me be aware. Casual fans might find in shocking that the actors film their dialogue in unmasked scenes California. What the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. A stunt man who played the Green Power Ranger just got arrested. It's not actually the Green Ranger, because you're right, he committed suicide a couple of years back.
Speaker 6: Yes, but it could also be the actors from Super Sentai from back over in Japan too, because the Mighty Morphem Power Rangers all up until SPD, I want to say, they used all of their combat like while they're in the suit. They used that straight from Super Sentai.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're you're on the money, by the way.
Speaker 5: I love how nerdy you are so happy.
Speaker 6: I went down to Disney World down in Florida when I was like seventeen, and I geeked the fuck out on the Star Wars and the Power Rangers.
Speaker 2: I was final to see if I could buy the fucking.
Speaker 6: The Red Rangers suit from there. Oh my god, not afford it, but I was gonna try to goddamn it fair enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yes you were correct. It's not even the American stunt man. It's from the Japanese Power Rangers. The stunt man that was the Green Ranger stunt man. He just he just got arrested for the breaking and enterings.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 8: My Power Ranger is lower, damn it.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy that you know this to the level that you do. And I'm not trying to make fun of you. It's just you know, you you nerd out about the random things. But man, when there's information out there, Samuel's on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the Black Power Ranger actually is on my Instagram.
Speaker 3: No shit, yeah, three fingers.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've talked to him, like I saw him at like three different concoons. He's actually really really nice.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he is. He seemed like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we talked in the DMS. Oh shit, not in that way, y'all.
Speaker 3: Whatever, he's a Power Ranger.
Speaker 2: Go for you. You know what I'm saying. I get it, you know what I mean. Dudes would pray and kill for the Pink Ranger to be sliding in their DMS. I personally, I don't see the appeal, but like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean she's so pretty, Like she's so tiny in persons, she like eighty bet. I was like, oh, you pocket size. But to be fair, I'm not a small woman.
Speaker 2: So she's pretty, she's not like hot. But I mean, I guess my tastes have changed a lot since I was eight. I'm be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean i'd hope I would hope so, but now I am not a good litmus testo of like what a normal size woman's supposed to be though, because like to me, I'm but I've seen so many tall women lately.
Speaker 5: They're like a lot around here. I'm like, hell, yah.
Speaker 3: See, but when I say size of a woman, I don't mean oh, I.
Speaker 5: Meat, you mean the thea to in fact mean the thickness.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, but Susie Q, although she is a gorgeous woman, was skinny as real, you know, and some dudes love that. And I am not shitting on people's preference choices. All good, but like again, between as far as childhood heart throbs go, you know, Topanga Lawrence over the Pink Granger every single day of the week.
Speaker 3: That's not even a fair comparison.
Speaker 4: Topanga was gorgeous. Gorgeous. Still, I've always thought she was.
Speaker 2: Great, Daniel Fisher, if you're out there listening, good God.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I liked, I liked certain I had certain ones. I'll see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Spike from Angel from a Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I don't know. Yeah, Samuel's like I know it.
Speaker 6: He also played Booths and Bones, So there you go.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you're talking. No, that's Angel. So Spike is the bad So Spike is the bad boy which had a kid. He had he had super blonde like ram and noule hair, but.
Speaker 3: So justin timber like when he was sing no.
Speaker 4: But I mean it was all come back. So he was you know it was it was he was misunderstood.
Speaker 5: God damn it.
Speaker 4: Okay, well it was an era Xena Warrior princess. I will never never not love you.
Speaker 2: I get it. So all right, let's get to the chat over here. And as everybody is jumping in here, feel free to keep you know, raise your hand, jumping the conversation. Whatever you're feeling, go it. Let's see what's up, fellas and ladies. Anthony, glad to have you with us. This evening, the yokes Yid says Yo. Rose says, oh law, it's up Rose. Uh, Tommy passed away. Yeah, that was your spirit down. We talked about that a moment ago. Self deleted blumpkin. Blumpkin. You know that we do not use YouTube words here. We can say suicide. We have freedom of speech on this.
Speaker 5: The flish the fish blurp is that what his name is on it?
Speaker 2: Tonight, Dougie the fish burp, blumpkin.
Speaker 5: It's so fancy dogs.
Speaker 2: And then he dipped out, he's he left that and then he dipped out Dougio map to make his way back here.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm sure you will.
Speaker 2: Uh, Midnight Kong said the Asian one. Wait, the Asian one was your that was your jam, that was your crush growing up with a Yellow Ranger.
Speaker 5: I just want to say though, they were so literal when they.
Speaker 4: Like, you put the black the black man with the black one, you put the yellow with the Asian.
Speaker 5: I was like, come on, like.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Walter actually wanted to be He chose to be the black Ranger and everything and uh he actually and the whole stereotype they made the black Ranger do all the hip hop and everything. He did that on his own. Uh did he actually improved that into it? Also, I Peter twenty con the Yellow Ranger because shortly after her she left the show, she worked as a waitress for like six months before she passed away in a colwack which they were come that she was murdered by Reader Pulse's henchman. In the uh uh anniversary movie of Powering any More from Power Injuries UH Forever, Once and Forever, her daughter picks up the Yellow Ranger Mantle and Saint Austin who played the Red Ranger. Jason, he's actually writing a dark, darker version of Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a comic.
Speaker 6: He's actually writing a dark rated m version of The Mighty Muffin.
Speaker 8: After the events of it were.
Speaker 6: Tommy's already dead and everybody who's been dead and everything they're dead in the his comics and everything. And it's Kimberly because her and Tommy were together so long. She's going through PTSD of her old man's dying. Jason's Uh, he's back as a leader again, but he's having to deal with the death of his best friend and everything, and he blames hisself for everyone's death and it's uh, it's it's gonna be very dark.
Speaker 5: It's like a millennial drama. I feel like, so it's just our lives as millennials.
Speaker 6: Got it, Got it all right?
Speaker 2: Peter zort On. Yeah, oh my god, Sam, you come with the so much random.
Speaker 4: Much knowledge, like you just randomly have ship just like, hey about this?
Speaker 5: Do you like.
Speaker 2: You? You're walking something. It's almost an encyclopedia. It's almost the entirety of the Internet, but it's in the most obscure and random things.
Speaker 6: It's huh, I believe it's called the tism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a little bit, just this tiny freckle of it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I love it. Jonathan has finally joined us this evening. He had to actually get a little bit of a later start for things and stuff, but uh yeah, he just jumped in. He'll unmute himself whenever the time comes. Getting back into it. Here. Hey, fam, Happy Tuesday from Will the Gods. What a big dog? Uh midnight call? Hello everybody? What up? Jonathan? What a dude? Sorry? We recently moved.
Speaker 8: We are in a small one bedroom apartment over here. Luckily, one of the the it has like a huge walking closet that we turned into a little room. But that was just a pain in the ass. So I decided to just put the podcast in here, and so I've been working on that all day. But as a result, I have to wait until my my my wife gets off of work so that she can watch the kid. And it's a fun thing. It just happens to Cohen's side that she gets off at nine. I start at nine, So that's a little.
Speaker 5: It'd be like that, dude, it happens.
Speaker 2: No big deal. You ain't missed nothing much. We've been talking about how one of the stuntmen for the Green Ranger from The Power Rangers is in jail right now for breaking and entering and robbing like forty people. Then we got into a lot of the lore behind the Power Rangers. Samuel come in with all the encyclopedia of everything knowledge that he is. And now we're getting back to the chat. So that's pretty much you're completely caught up now. Actually, I'm I'm a fan of The Power Rangers myself, so I get it. I grew up on that shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched the first Like Power Rangers movie so many times. Yeah, the take ran out. My parents had to buy me another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean, and I've I forget when I finally saw that remake that they made where they tried really giving it some It was only a couple of years ago they released it. They tried putting some real studio effort behind it. I gotta say it was pretty solid.
Speaker 5: It wasn't bad old boy from Stranger Things within it.
Speaker 8: So I've, yeah, doesn't he look so much like Zac Effron? I thought it kind of was zach Efron, but I was like.
Speaker 5: He's a good looking He's a good looking dude.
Speaker 3: Boy from Stranger Things? Are we talking about.
Speaker 4: Billy the brother that got got He was an asshole, but the one.
Speaker 2: Who broke up with old frizzy haired girl at the end when the walls are melting.
Speaker 5: No, God, what why would you think? I thought that man was the track.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm trying to figure who the fuck were talking about. You you would saying one person on Stranger Things, I would consider we're in.
Speaker 4: The back end of it. We're talking about in the front of the world before people all were getting killed.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, so that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: He was the little Redhead's brother, the.
Speaker 4: One that was trapped Okay, yeah, it was her older brother that got got Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I never actually saw now I don't even know. Okay, not fair enough good things, but yeah, I did think the Power Rangers revamp was solid. You know, I understand that we're like, oh, we're looking at his adults, but you know, oh that dude, Yeah, you know, I'm with you. That's a Zach Effron looking motherfucker. Well prior to the jaw surgery, of course, but yeah, I see.
Speaker 8: It looks a lot like him.
Speaker 4: Huh, that's what you look like in the movie.
Speaker 2: But c fucking cloning.
Speaker 8: Might be some cloning shit. Call catalyst. I bet you Catalyst has looked into it.
Speaker 3: I also didn't know that Zach Efron was Jewish.
Speaker 5: What he's Jewish?
Speaker 2: Efron is a very Jewish name. I'm not saying Jewish is in religion, but bloodline. Yeah, yeah, who could have seen that coming a million miles away? I know, people losing their shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I still can't get over though, that they solved the Jack the Ripper death and that he was a Jew?
Speaker 2: Did they actually I heard somebody mention this.
Speaker 4: They actually did so while we were talking to Old Boy, I was looked into it, and then I was then of course vance vance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out that episode could drop it in a couple of days.
Speaker 4: That he has an obscene amount of knowledge, Like it is crazy how many things that he knows that all tie together. I was like, oh, I need you to like put it on a corkboard for me so that I can get it. But no, I looked into it more because I mean, it's one of those I'm not a big serial killer person that follow all the things, but I've always actually been intrigued about who actually committed that crime. And apparently they actually did solve it, and it is a Jewish man.
Speaker 2: They were able to pull DNA and seem.
Speaker 5: Yep, damn yeah it was. It was interesting.
Speaker 4: I read like seven different articles, and I read a peer reviewed article because I was like, again, let me just in case, let me look it up in the science world and see you.
Speaker 2: Only hear a lot about Jewish serial killers. I'm not saying they don't exist. I just that's not typically.
Speaker 4: Apparently he had mental health issues and was locked up, well he had been previously locked up, and then they released him and all this stuff and they didn't hold him, and then he hated women, so he committed all these atrocities and got locked up again and then died.
Speaker 5: So wow, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of weeks since.
Speaker 8: Uh, because I wasn't here last week, but unfortunately I had to just watch my Steelers get smoked on a Monday night in the playoffs, and I mean, silver Linings, our head coach finally got fired.
Speaker 2: So that was great.
Speaker 8: After nineteen fucking seasons, we finally kicked his ass out.
Speaker 2: After nineteen season. We're talking damn here, twenty years and you're like, thank god, Like that was y'all's guy.
Speaker 8: Dude, Across my entire life, the Steelers have had only two head coaches my entire life.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be thirty six, and nobody thought that that might be the lynchpin of the problem.
Speaker 8: Well, the thing was is that he's never had a losing season. He's always gone at least eight and eight or better. He usually makes it to the to at least the first round of the playoffs. But dude, we haven't won a playoff game since twenty fucking sixteen, and they just keep on making excuses. Well, he never has a losing season, bitch, losing in the first round every year is losing, Like that's just what it is. And so I was elated to hear that. I think that he's actually a good coach. I just think that the system is outdated.
Speaker 2: And so I mean, is he one of these coaches that only runs a certain formation and like that's what it is.
Speaker 8: Bro, I mean, it's it's dependent upon the old school way of playing football, which is run the ball and play good defense. And that's outdated like that, it's it doesn't work anymore, like you need a good offense in order to win games.
Speaker 2: These these uh.
Speaker 8: You know now and and and you can even see even with the Saints, they got that rookie quarterback.
Speaker 2: He's playing fucking great, dude, or he was playing great. And I went to that one Saints game and it was a it was a clincher. It was a solid game. But I have not seen anything else from the Saints since then.
Speaker 8: But anyway, I just wanted to say that That's why I haven't been here, and so I'm just out of curiosity. Is is the conspiracy realm still like hard on the Jews?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 5: I was you haven't you haven't missed a.
Speaker 8: Fan of the flame on that I'm not gonna lie, but uh, the more I start to understand, dude, I think that there's just fucking people who probably use their religion in a way for more economic means, And I don't even think that it's entirely.
Speaker 2: For the religion, now that I've taken a little step at it, all right, So I'm I'm gonna give you the quick breakdown on what's been going on in the conspiratorial zeitgeist. Yes, hating the Jews is still like the fucking vibe right now, you know whatever, and it's not and everybody is very clear to say it's not the Jews, it's Israel, even though they use these terms interchangeably, like they mean Net and Yahoo in his administration, but they just use the term Jews to blanket that. But whatever, Fine, I understand people be just kind of making it as a.
Speaker 3: Turn of phrase.
Speaker 2: Cool cool, cool, And you know, I'm still on my point on this, although I am more anti Net and Yahoo than I have ever been before for sure. But with that being said, you got Tucker Carlson, who his podcast is being played currently on Iranian State Team because they love the things that he's saying. He's also going out of his way to He's saying the most outlandish shit right now and acting like he's got some sort of an inside plug. He's over here, like, you know, is Lammic extremism really isn't that bad. Like I don't know of anybody in America in the last decade that was killed by an Islamic extremists. And it's like, brother, do you realize New Orleans Bourbon Street that happened a year ago from a dude waving an isis flag? What the fuck are you talking about? But Tucker, he's lost his goddamn mine, like to a whole new level. Meanwhile, our favorite person to hate, Nick Flintes, has gone on record saying that fifteen year olds don't qualify as pedophilia. He is saying that the reason why people hated Epstein wasn't because he was datd fucking fifteen year olds that's like barely a pedophile. It's because he was a mussadige because of the Jews. And that's a whole thing he's going on about. Then he and a bunch of it just looks like a fifteen year old.
Speaker 3: Now he looks like a twink.
Speaker 2: He talks like one and then come to find out he has gone on multiple dates with dudes in the public. As much as he's trying to be a bastion for the modern day man and masculinity, all this, he is currently going on and saying that dating women is gay and he's not doing it, and like we've we've made these jokes before, like, hey, man, you shouldn't kiss women because women suck dick, and that's gay. That's a joke. These are jokes, Dude. Nick Fines is being very serious when he is saying this that basically going out on dates with women that's homosexual. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's like, tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: I think we're just getting to a point where people are doing things to the extreme because that's what gets the most spotlight and the most attention. If you, I mean and and I used to be heavily against you on the whole canvas Owens thing, but I gotta say, dude.
Speaker 2: I've been checking her out and I'm like, she's out of her goddamn mind, dude, plant Yeah, Like I don't doubt it. I Oh the same way about Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 8: I've always felt that way, And I feel the exact same way about Nick Fuentez because if you hear the there's a lot of people that will say, well, yeah, all these people they show up to the same parties, they all get along, and it's just about trying to create some kind of divide because what you're gonna have is with any extremist ideology, you're going to get some people that agree with that. Yeah, it's those followers that now become the mouthpiece for the masses on extremism, which causes the divide. It's like a crazy math solution here.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm with you. But then talking about candas here with all that, You're right, there was a big Christian influencer quote unquote Christmas party that they just had a couple of months back, and her and Tucker and Turning Point USA execs and Erica Kirk and all these people were all at the same party. They were hanging they were cutting up, they were drinking. It wasn't like this person's in this corner and this person's over here. No, they were all hanging out like they were old friends because they are. It's face and heel shit. For one. For two, Candace Owens has also said that it's not actually the Jews. She is confirmed it's actually the fucking gypsies. Dog get out it, boy, I thought I was I thought he was lying to me. God is Love actually is the one that put me on that. She went on and said that the Ashkar Nazis actually are a sect of Gypsies, so it's actually kind of this thing where they're running the world. And I'm just like it was Tristan.
Speaker 4: Tristan trims it to us in on Instagram. I was talking about it and he's like, look, we're both.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and then in other news the Jews and the Gypsies, I've been saying, dude. But then also there's a whole rumor to say that she Candice herself is a fucking dude. She's actually a man all mandas owens, if you will. So I don't know, I don't know. I don't believe this necessarily, but there's evidence. What there is evidence some of her spreads like bugly, I mean, I've always felt that way about it, but like, also, let's just let's just point something out. There's allegedly and again I have done no deep dives on this because it's fucking ridiculous, honestly, But okay, Apparently when you look at her and her husband and their relationship, it seems like it's very planted. The fact that she yeah, yeah, the fact that Candace cannot recall the whereabouts of how her and her husband met and she's changed a story a few times, but he can recall everything of it to the minute because he got the script and she didn't. For one for two, some are claiming that they can't find any pregnancy photos of her, her photos of her as a young kid, or any of these things, and everyone that you can find is probably AI. Again, listen, I'm not saying that Jacob believes that Mandess Owens is a dude. I'm saying that, as you, like you said, you've been taking a step out of the conspiratory world for a minute. I'm catching you up. Apparently she very well could be like an alien.
Speaker 8: Bro. You kind of look at her. I mean, sexy as alien, don't get me wrong. If that's what alien look like, hop me up.
Speaker 3: Baby, Oh my god, no, they can.
Speaker 8: If that's if that's a man, then I guess I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Dude. Oh my god, shut up. Wow. But I mean, who's to say.
Speaker 4: I say, I was like, God is love is? I know you're gonna have something to say about Candice. Come on now.
Speaker 2: On the headphones, all right, all right, find your headphones and then chime in on this one, brother or if yeah, we can hear.
Speaker 7: You, okay, all right?
Speaker 10: Well, the opening to her show literally including the picture of her as a kid and the picture of her pregnant.
Speaker 2: But are these ai.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm not saying I believe this, but that is the current conspiracy I've heard people. Yeah, Apparently people are saying that perhaps that's why she's been so hard up on the whole Bridget Macrone.
Speaker 3: Thing, which, for the record, I still think that's a dude.
Speaker 2: But some are speculating that the reason why she has gone that hard on it is to dissuade people from the fact that she also has a big old dick between her legs. I don't know. Oh my god, she ain't Jennifer Maniston, dude. I still don't think Jennifer Anderson's a dude. I'm be honest with really, Jenniferson from Friends.
Speaker 5: You think Candice Owens is a guy?
Speaker 2: I just said I didn't. I don't think she is I'm saying that there.
Speaker 5: Are people in I'm just telling people what the conspiracy is.
Speaker 8: No, I definitely think she's a Schipston never had any kids, and okay, I mean, I'm just saying maybe she just doesn't have the anatomy to produce, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, or she just didn't want to, which a lot of people are leaning towards nowadays.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I there had to have been. I'm not even gonna go there.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people in Hollywood that don't have kids.
Speaker 8: I know, I know, I'm just you know, there's just something about her, dude. I feel like it's just like the peach fuzz.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh my god, she's a little peach fuzzy, dude. Most of the lots of women age.
Speaker 8: I get that, But what I'm saying is is that that's a little bit more than just your regular peach fuzz.
Speaker 4: A lot of women have hair. Like a lot of women have hair. Every human has hair.
Speaker 2: Bro the control doll wax it something, dude, God damn raw visions. What's up, big though? Oh, there we go, I'm back.
Speaker 7: I'm back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, uh, I.
Speaker 5: Love Candace owns.
Speaker 7: Candace owns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, being a dude.
Speaker 7: You think Mandison is one before she is.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: You think you think Jennifer Anderson is more of a man than Candace.
Speaker 8: I've never been one to really have a good gatar personally. But and and but I feel like my my trand aar is is.
Speaker 5: Randar.
Speaker 8: I think that there's a at least a ten percent chance that Jennifer Maniston is a man.
Speaker 2: Wow. No, no, no, okay, I might have said that backwards.
Speaker 3: I would believe that before I believed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would hear, I would hear.
Speaker 8: Is really pretty. I think I think that she's super pretty.
Speaker 7: I think she is too, Jennifer. I mean back in the day, like the Meet the Miller to day. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's another good point. She was in a bikini in that one, doing stripper routines and ship and Meet the Miller's right. I didn't see baalti but a little duck tape. Well, I guess it depends on the size of the uh of the the genitalia, how much tuckage is really requiring.
Speaker 4: I get that there's no way the way that she's been in so many bikinis, there's just no way.
Speaker 5: There's none.
Speaker 2: Brad Pitt in her dated famously for years. So are we now saying that that might mean that Brad is closeted little fruity?
Speaker 8: Would that really, honestly be that much of a shocker if Brad Pitt was a little bit like swinging.
Speaker 2: On both sides honestly, No, now you say it out loud, No, that would check.
Speaker 8: Tom Hardy can be by sexual then Bradman definitely.
Speaker 5: That's a very good point, and that's that's my man, through and through.
Speaker 8: Anything wrong with that, I'm not judging. I mean, you know, get down with with who you get down with. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love me some Tom Hardy's probably.
Speaker 8: I love Tom Hardy too, But I personally think that Jennifer Aniston she probably I don't know, maybe she died and they cloned her or something like that, because it doesn't even look like her anymore.
Speaker 4: I mean she has age though, like that's but I mean true, but you know, filler and face lifts and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: She pissed me off earlier talking this ship about the Duff.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking to ship.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you that if you look at her face, it's clear as day that she's had work.
Speaker 2: Hillary Duff is all natural, And I'm gonna just refute all of this.
Speaker 5: Blast for me, not like I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You can tell just by the lips alone, you can tell that she's had filler in them.
Speaker 2: We ain't talking about the Duff in such ways. That's like tall can show Steve Irwin you will watch your mouth.
Speaker 4: First off, you cannot even put the Duff to Steve Irwin. The fucking legs. She is nothing compared to that man. Okay, that man is like in high regard, holy status. You want to put the fucking Duff up there, bro no, no way whatever do.
Speaker 2: You consider Do you consider a filler to be work or is that like enhancement?
Speaker 4: I personally don't think it's It doesn't bother me any But his whole thing was that she's completely all natural, and I was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: I'm so it's not technically natural because it is an enhancement that you're like, it's an injectable that you're injecting in your body, so you're you're actually changing it. Personally, I have no problem with any of that whatsoever. In fact, I've looked into doing it. Myself before.
Speaker 2: But I feel like enhancement and work these are this is interchangeable dialogue.
Speaker 9: But I mean, but okay with that being said, though, so if lip injections are enhancement, is makeup enhancement or is it work?
Speaker 2: No? Because you can wash it off. It's the same thing as saying like crazy dyed hair colors, right, although that might not be natural and it could be considered an enhancement, it is something that can be like you could shave your head, let your hair grow back. It's natural color and it's all good. You can't undo filler and injections, or at least I don't know if you can.
Speaker 3: I've never looked at do it.
Speaker 4: You can dissolve them, it's very painful. Yeah, it's very painful. There is a lot. So I follow a creator that lives overseas and she used to have massive lips. Honestly, she's coarse anyways, but she decided that to dissolve a lot of the filler. She had excess filler, and so you can't dissolve it. It's very painful. There's different ways to remove certain things. But like once you get your you know, once you get a tuck or something or your face, like a facelift. You can't undo the facelift, like it's it's you're permanently stitching those things in.
Speaker 5: So it's one of those.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, it's it's one of those, like you know, piercenes could be considered an enhancement, body modifications and enhancement. Fillers and enhancement, but like technically, if you're looking at it a natural face, those aren't natural in this sense. But I mean, to each your own. If you're gonna like nitpick it kind of a thing fair.
Speaker 2: And I'm not shitting on anybody who gets lip filler or whatever else. The thing was whenever she was like, oh, she had work done, I'm like, no, she hasn't, and so that's what's spawned.
Speaker 4: It went down this whole rabbit hill and he's like yeah, and I'm like, okay, sure.
Speaker 2: Lip filler is a lot.
Speaker 8: Is a lot like fake titties, fun to look at, but not fun to play with. If it has anybody ever kissed somebody with like I mean, maybe a little bit of lip filler, I don't know, but some people just blow them bad boys up and it is like kissing a water balloon that is about to explode.
Speaker 2: Weird, man, it's weird. I can't say that I ever have, but I will take your word for it. I don't know. Maybe I'm just more of a dude that prefers the all natural look. But I also understand that as people get older and they want to do things to make themselves look younger and look more appealing and all these things and being comfortable in their own skin, cool things, not shitting on it.
Speaker 5: I just like I like lip fill when it's done correctly.
Speaker 3: But there's so many people that are not doing it correctly.
Speaker 7: That's it looks wild sometimes.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes it can be definitely wherever the.
Speaker 11: Time structure, it looks crazy as shit, and people don't realize it.
Speaker 12: And I need a shame the people.
Speaker 8: Yes, I agree, whatever happened to aging gracefully?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Why is it I went out windom?
Speaker 8: Why is it such a shame to look old now? I'm the older people is who's usually who you look up to for for wisdom and knowledge, And they've been there, they've done that. If you're seventy years old but you look like you're forty five, I'm not coming to you for wisdom, dude. That's just not the way it's God, I I can't. I don't see you as an old wise hat or a wizard or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, but that also depends on like some other factors too, right, Like race plays into that. Black don't crack, because the black people will look young as fuck until they hit like sixty five and then instantaneously look like an old person. It's Asians the same way. An Asian person will look twenty three until they hit sixty five, then they look like a kung fu master overnight. They just wake up like that one day. It's the wildest shit. White people are the ones that like they age slowly. Some people just go hard like age like fine wine, and some of this just age like fucking milk. And there's very few in between on that. Usually it's the cigarette smokers that look like real old at a young age. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, absolutely right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's factors that play into that. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm somebody that believes that you should look your age.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know that I might be a monolith on that one. But if I'm eighty five, I don't want to look forty. I'm very comfortable looking eighty five. I just want my body to be still workable, Like if I'm eighty five, I don't want to be some crip hold up old dude that's got to use a walker and all these things. I hope that by the time I get there, if I'd live to that age, then I'm still able to get out there and have fun and work in the farm and do all these things. You know what I mean. That's I don't really care about my looks at that point. I care about my body meeting. It's as far as like, Yo, how's my back doing, how mach knees doing at eighty five? You know what I mean? Well, yeah, which, honestly, dude, I haven't competed in far too long. I really really want to get back into and go to a tournament or just go to a cage fight here soon. But Dude, with the amount of time that I have not at my disposal, with the amount of kids I have there after school activities, all these things, dealing with the ex wives, I don't know when I'll be able to actually make it to a tournament again, hopefully this year.
Speaker 13: Whenever you do, bro, let us know Brook so we can pop out.
Speaker 2: That would be dope. Yeah, if and when I make it to an event, I'm gonna be posting it everywhere, so hopefully the local cult members to that area can show up, and that'd be dope.
Speaker 8: Are you trying to say that you are devolving from the Cajun Night to the Cajun Page?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no. I still hold a noble title, so either way it goes, I'm still the Cajun Night. But yeah, I just dude, I haven't been given at the time in the energy that it requires, and I've been slacking. I've been slacking. I've gained a little weight. My cardio is going to ship. I gotta I gotta get back after it, you know, and there's none but time.
Speaker 9: Getting I just wanted to pop in and say, what's up to you all boys?
Speaker 2: I gotta get back to work.
Speaker 7: But Jonathan's good again to see you, bro?
Speaker 2: Hey, what up man? Good to see you? Yes, indeed, yes, indeed, brother, God is love what you got, big dog.
Speaker 10: A couple of things. I've never personally seen a woman with lip filler that looked good.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: I think the Jennifer Anderson theory would be that she hadn't removed. And as far as Candae.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 14: Uh, I don't know what.
Speaker 10: To say about her husband, uh that you know, you definitely construe that as shady.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, he can't help who you fall in love with.
Speaker 10: With Charlie Kirk, it's a little different because of what actually happened to him and what's currently happening.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: I think that things that are more shady about Candace or or like her dad running the cleanup contracts at Sandy Hook, and there's other stuff from her past. Obviously I kind of defend her at least at this point, although I'm open to whatever. But for all the haters, because I think the fact that people are calling her a man is like almost it's proved to me that she's legit because they're literally stooping that low and trying to stretch things that far to come after her.
Speaker 7: That's kind of pathetic.
Speaker 10: But yeah, go watch Dana Dudah the Rotting Jewels podcast. I think she went on like maybe Austin Paccards or definitely Jose Gallas on No way Jose Uh. But she's got a couple of videos on Candace and like start her upbringing and some kind of controversy there about her parents. I mean, I mean her dad had the contracts to clean up like after Sandy Hook. So that's like the shadiest thing I've heard anyways.
Speaker 2: Yah, who is this though? You said something, Dudah. I want to write that one down, Dana.
Speaker 7: I think it's da and a h. Dana Dudah, Dana Dudah. All right. Her podcast is called Rotting Jewels.
Speaker 2: Rotting Jewels, got you Roading Jewels? Okay, I never heard of her, but I will absolutely give her a give her a listen, see what this is about.
Speaker 3: And uh not just to find ammo on Candace.
Speaker 2: But like I'm with you, I don't believe Candas Owns is a dude. I don't, But the internet is doing internet shit.
Speaker 10: Dana kind of made her fame. Sorry to interrupt, uh doing. She's like done the most work to expose the processed.
Speaker 2: Church, processed church, processed.
Speaker 7: Church of the final judgment.
Speaker 10: Oh man, that's a deep Yeah, you gotta do a show on that.
Speaker 2: Oh is that the one out of Florida where it was actually a cult leader that got arrested?
Speaker 7: No, this is like a why I can't talk too much on it all.
Speaker 10: But it's like a wide express arman, that's what Manson was a part of. Ah, it's a it's a wide spread, long stretching thing.
Speaker 7: I think I go into scientology. Okay, that's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I'll check her out for sure.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, let's get back to the chat and see what's going on here. We are already slacking and we're only thirty seven minutes into this pod. Uh, what the hell? Spirit animal? Old women are beautiful lovers, fun size?
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Sam? God damn it. I didn't realize what it was until after I read it. But you know, Benjamin Franklin even wrote about this, so I mean, take it, take how you want it.
Speaker 6: You were saying, how like childhood questions and everything, and I was like, I've always liked the old ones. Yeah, obviously like the pink cling and you remember the show Zach and Cody for sure.
Speaker 3: The mom, Yeah, the mom could get it.
Speaker 5: The mom.
Speaker 3: I didn't like her crazy hairdo, but.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: What she was also in Supernatural. She was also in Supernatural as cheft Jodi Meills no ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah she was.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's badass, that's cool. Oh God, Royce, chime in, brother, what you got all?
Speaker 12: All I have to say, sir is Stacy's mom has got to going on.
Speaker 3: She do, indeed, she do, indeed, always has and always will.
Speaker 2: Her numbers eight six, seven, five nine. Oh Jesus Christ, I heard that joke way back when too.
Speaker 4: I will say though, that Dean Sam's dad is like amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh oh h Sam Winchester's dad. What's his name something?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He played Megan Megan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude who played Megan?
Speaker 4: No, but it has to be like in Supernatural or his dimples are just the downfall.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, dimples can get.
Speaker 2: It man, totally.
Speaker 8: Peyton from One Spot of Time is married to him or not? Once spon a time from One Tree Hill?
Speaker 6: What yo?
Speaker 4: What is with the all these commercial Okay, random that you bring that up, but what is with all the yoga equipment advertisements on TikTok with One Tree Hill playing in the background. It's like this weird cult phenomenon situation going on, and I was like, what is happening like that?
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in it? Then that's all.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's just they're playing it on the TV while they're like showing them using the workout equipment, and I saw other people's comments being like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Why is everybody have one tree hill on I never watched it.
Speaker 2: If you were to take a random litmus test of the type of demographic that would be doing yoga shit on TikTok, I have a weird feeling that if you were to do a vin diagram.
Speaker 4: Six black women doing it, that's those were the first ones that I saw, so and they.
Speaker 3: Had one tree hill in the background.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, women in bullshit, Yeah, it's totally no the people that I saw. Then I was like, why is this the sixth one I've seen of this? And then I found all different races were doing this, and I don't know, maybe some.
Speaker 2: Higher talking point has just been cut out from under me.
Speaker 3: I will excuse myself.
Speaker 5: Shocker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a solid show. I grew up watching that shit.
Speaker 5: I actually didn't watch it at all.
Speaker 2: As if that's like a good excuse my mom made me.
Speaker 5: Man, I was really watching other shit than people weren't watching. I think.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen one episode of it, but it's I feel like this and I don't know, but is it that it in Dawson's Creek are pretty much interchangeable dialogue. Uh, they're relatively similar.
Speaker 8: I didn't watch that my I think my my parents are watching Dawson's Creek now like old reruns and shows. But shit, but yeah, from what I've seen, they're pretty similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or Gilmore girls.
Speaker 8: Like poetic and he's a he's a hard throb and he just he doesn't want to have sex. He just wants to find the love of his life. Basically the same thing as one trio.
Speaker 4: That's a lot different than Euphoria nowadays, where they're like wilding out.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched all like hardly any of it.
Speaker 4: I've seen like a episode, I think half one, but I don't know. I was not watching all that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Euphoria either, But then again, I honestly can't tell you the last time I sat and watched like a television program.
Speaker 5: Patty Patty, Yeah, the the guys.
Speaker 3: In War War two, oh, Rogue Warriors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: But fine, I'll give you that. I did watch.
Speaker 2: That's amazing Patty Maine and the British sa S Rogue war It is a phenomenal show, is great, and I will say that I've been watching Beast Games this the second season of it.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's cool.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. People can feel about mister Beasts all they want, and I'm not like it. I'm not a huge fan of him. However, watching the social experiment of it. Think of Squid Games, same reason we watched that. It was too super fucked up. It showed the elites all these things, but it also showed what people are willing to do for a few dollar bills to other people. This is a way nerve down version of it. But yeah, everybody's all like, oh no, we're a team. We're going to form an alliance. We're going to do this all the way to the end until a million dollars gets thrown on the table to fuck over your homie. Almost everyone fucks over their homie. But then you'll get that one that like truly is about their morals and their principles, and they will turn it down in favor of the whole team. And it's I like it for watching it for that aspect of it, For watching it for Jimmy, not fuck Jimmy's you know, he's a guy, one of the most guys.
Speaker 4: Some might say, but anyway, back to the chat, back to the Timlord.
Speaker 2: Twas the Tisamlord of Fraud wearing a camora and a Samurai sword. Dougie also real quick, Dougie the fishburp blunkin Yo, You're gonna have to give me a little bit of a description on what the fucking fishburp is about and how that ties into a like.
Speaker 8: A fish oil fish oil. Every time you take fish oil, you burp.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So you're trying to get a bump a blumpkin from a girl that just took fish oil and she's burping that ship while you're Dougie, you just out here doing the mostest, bro. I mean, somebody's got it, but damn boy.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: He sends some of the funniest ship though on Instagram. Oh my god, he sends some of the funniest things to my Instagram.
Speaker 5: I'm like, brow, do you find this ship?
Speaker 8: Dougie's like a positive troll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's one. That's what he is. He's stirring the pot. But for the right reasons.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, I want in your corner, you know, just to ship on everyone. But you're gonna laugh while I do it though, I'll take it. Let's see, I have power rangers turno. Okay, I went to Medieval Times Saturday. We should do a cult meeting up there. Dude, I fuck with Medieval Times.
Speaker 5: I've never been.
Speaker 2: It's cool, but it's all choreographed, like and you could tell with the jousting, like which night's gonna take it. They're gonna make a couple rounds, They're gonna do a sword fight. It's like, I wish they would do a little bit more realistic. But for the show of it it is. It's a good day.
Speaker 5: They don't want to get there.
Speaker 2: People hurt so like no, like that comes with the territory. You're jousting and sword fighting. There is some inherent risks that come with this.
Speaker 4: I mean, but even during Renaissance Fair, they're still performing.
Speaker 3: Again, if it's for the showmanship, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Which, man, some some of them people out there be be on point with their performance, some in their appearances, some.
Speaker 2: Of them do it to the max, and some people are clearly lazy with it, you know. But yeah, I've been to Medieval Times I think twice. Both times had a blast, So I'm down. I don't even think we have a Medieval Times near.
Speaker 4: Here, I don't. The only one I know of is no that. I thought it was way further up.
Speaker 2: All right, does Texas have a Medieval Times I've never been there.
Speaker 8: If there, I'm sure there is one, but yeah, I've never been.
Speaker 2: I feel like Texas. We The one in California was fucking awesome. Actually, the one I went to was in I want to say it was either in Maryland, Virginia one of those. When I was living in DC. Was the first time I went, and it was a good time. But anyway, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I was one in Dallas. I don't know if it's still there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there it is, I was going to talk about.
Speaker 6: And no reason I know that is because I follow sod arts there. I follow all of the channels. They talk about Hema fencing and it's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: I give respect to the Haima group for the traditional medieval fencing of it. It's not my jam, but I will put respect on their name for that. I mean, anybody that's gonna get out there and do competition long sword dueling like fencing dueling, it's impressive. There is a real artistry to doing it to that level. But uh so yeah, okay, so there is one in Dallas. Fuck y you that's only nine hours. That's a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Get some.
Speaker 5: Don't look at me like I'm gonna make that road trip now.
Speaker 3: I'm talking it for myself.
Speaker 11: Girl.
Speaker 5: Ah life, shit, I'm good.
Speaker 3: You stay only ass a home. I'm going It'll be fun.
Speaker 10: There are no utensils in medieval times, hins, there are no utensils at medieval times.
Speaker 7: Would you like a refill on that PEPSI?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, ship, which is crazy. They absolutely had utensils in medieval times. But it adds to the show, you know. I like it. I like that they don't give you any.
Speaker 8: Quoting cable guy right there. Aren't you got a love sir?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yes, indeed. Uh let's get back to the chat. Tom Sagora is a serial killer. No, I think you mean, uh oh, what's the country singer? Goth books?
Speaker 6: But no, I was looking into goth books and it sent me down a rabbit hole and I sent it all to uh misswaven.
Speaker 3: I we very well might be doing a Garth Brooks episode.
Speaker 4: So I love Garth Brooks and I actually went and saw him and Tricia and Baton Rouge and by the way, oh my god, that was fucking amazing. It actually measured on the earthquake scale. Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 3: And they had two girls and Baton Rouge go missing that night.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm down, like, I'm so down to do this because you know what I'm I will, I guess, go down this road.
Speaker 2: Of it's so well.
Speaker 5: I've heard a lot about it though.
Speaker 4: It's really been picking up momentum, and he has said nothing in defense of himself or anything.
Speaker 5: He's just like, I'm not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. But also there may.
Speaker 5: I actually don't think it's dumb.
Speaker 4: I think there might be real shit because I watched a few people and I'm not you know, I'm not big on the following the true crime stuff or whatever. And I'm like, okay, I watched one though that is actually like this is her job and she breaks down all this stuff and she's a prosecutor and stuff, and she's like, look, I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: This is what's happening, but here's all the.
Speaker 4: Evidence so far that other people have collected. And once she put it all together and compiled.
Speaker 5: It, ooh yeah, it doesn't look good, I'll say that.
Speaker 2: So the first time I heard about it was from Tom Segura, right, who is a comedian and I like his comedy, and he was doing this strictly as a joke, and he looked up a couple of concerts and there were people missing, and he was like, clearly, he's a serial killer, he's a fucking sociopath, all this stuff. But it was it was a part of a bit, and then it just became a running joke. But so many people have done some deep dives into it, and like, okay, and I don't know what the statistics are like if you were to look at in this moment, right, every time she's done a concert, was there a person that went missing in that town that night? I don't know what the litmus test looks like on this comends me.
Speaker 5: Of Jennifer Body. Jennifer Body a little bit, like a little tiny bit, you know.
Speaker 3: So though, there is at least enough math to show, because.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's been on the road performing for decades now, right, and you're telling me every single time he is ever performed ever that at least one woman went missing in the town the night of his performance. And still there's no no, nothing ever found or whatever else. It's like like, statistically there has to be one concert that he did where somebody didn't go missing, and it's like, no, not even one. So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's so many articles about it. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might be doing a Garth Brooks episode here soon, Colton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess we're write it down.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Jonathan, you know episode one thou Wow is just around the corner. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we are at nine to ninety.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got like ten more to go.
Speaker 2: So what's the plan. I was gonna get with you on that or what are we doing? Do you have any ideas? Or we just kind of wrote a free riff in it.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess we could all just get together and boof some DMT.
Speaker 2: I'm not boofing shit.
Speaker 5: Holy no, I don't do drugs, so like nope, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I wouldn't even because they're a DMT of drug.
Speaker 6: She does.
Speaker 3: I don't, But like I'm not doing that, my butt?
Speaker 2: Why are you crazy? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean we could, we could all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could take it to some places you might want to vibe in Oregon, but like that's short notice.
Speaker 2: Say you're trying to go there next week.
Speaker 5: A little bit short notice.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, so episode one thou Wow is just around the corner good cult memories.
Speaker 8: I got to come up with a we got to come up with a fun guest, I think for that and either a fun guest or just like the.
Speaker 5: Best topic that's ever been ever hmmm?
Speaker 2: Or would you want to do a round table with all the affiliates at the same time?
Speaker 8: I hate round tables with all of our people. I mean, I love our people and I love everybody that we have a show.
Speaker 4: It's really difficult though, for a lot of people to do round tables.
Speaker 2: Everybody each other off. Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 5: Then there's yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to get with the Australia time zone, New Zealand time zone, Canada time zone, California times Virginia time Yeah. I never out loud. That's not gonna fly.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think we'll have to just pick something that's gonna be like the best, something crazy.
Speaker 2: The mother of all conspiracies, or or.
Speaker 5: Or we could go back to the Emerald tablets.
Speaker 2: Oh god, is that what we do?
Speaker 4: I space so I only know what I know from like hearing your guys stuff and like from you on the side like telling me about it. So I'm like, I'm kind of you know, coming into it. It's one of those topics that I've like purposely not known a bunch about because I knew that I felt like one day I was gonna end up talking about this, so I want to be like.
Speaker 5: Reacting to it.
Speaker 4: Then Jonathan's face is like, no, I mean it's a possibility, but this is like the this is like the one topic you guys have like really fought over.
Speaker 8: Actually, you want to see some fucking hands get thrown. Let's do the Jesus versus Paul episode on on for episode one thousand.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I guess we could.
Speaker 2: I've looked into that, dude, and I'm not I haven't watched your episode yet. I need to.
Speaker 3: But all of the things that I could find, as far as when.
Speaker 2: Paul and Jesus would like, uh, what, we're not conflict each other, help me out contradict When they would contradict each other, it's typically an interpretation issue. And they were also talking about different things. Paul was talking about how to set up your church as Jesus was talking about how to live. The two should coincide, but they were like different purposes. It's like explaining how a computer works versus what you would use the computer for.
Speaker 3: Like it, it's not conflicting, it's just different.
Speaker 8: I'm not even gonna give any arguments right now. I want to save it for that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 8: I mean it could be.
Speaker 2: It's up to y'all, but maybe I'm strapped footed. Okay, well, we'll see. We'll talk about that more later on. But I'm not against it inherently, not at this moment anyway. But or I could just hypnotize you again.
Speaker 5: You try to hypnotize me, that would be dope.
Speaker 2: I don't try. You will be hypno ah ah, let's fucking go.
Speaker 5: I don't know how well that one's gonna go for me, But like, all.
Speaker 8: Right, which according to demon Eracer, don't you know that hypnosis is literally mk ultra Do you know that they're literally the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like this fucking guy.
Speaker 8: I love him, I actually do really like him, but some of his everything's demonic.
Speaker 2: Literally everything's demonic. Calm down, Bud. For the record, I defended you and you were brand of hypnosis whenever he said these things. Just so we're clear, I did say that Jonathan is not calling upon demons. He is doing literally a guided meditation through qhh T. I have also done one of his hypnosis is and I could tell you there's no demons being contacted here.
Speaker 3: It's an internal thing.
Speaker 8: But anyway, yeah, I mean, unless you want to consider the original term for demon, which is damon, which is essentially just like your genius, then maybe that's what's going on. But demons, no, like from the dark underworld. Satan's minions nodded, Oh.
Speaker 5: You're going to be in town. Actually, oh yeah, you're.
Speaker 4: Going to be here, and we and we yeah, well we have to cancel the the parade because the weather situation that's happening, we can't. It's gonna be like freezing ass cold and raining. So we could if you felt like hypnosing, hypnosing, hypnotizing one of us, both of us me.
Speaker 8: I mean, it could be in person, or it could be over the over the mic. Most of my hypnosis actually comes like over zoom.
Speaker 3: We will talk about this.
Speaker 5: We will have to talk and get together. Yo, kid, we see you, which your high end.
Speaker 7: Fantastic. So let's give a shameless plug to the book club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was going to say, I was like the book club, let's do it.
Speaker 12: So the first book that we're reading is called Rated.
Speaker 5: What it's called How Jesus Became God.
Speaker 12: Now, So the reason why I brought this up is because the book, as a opposed to what it sounds like, it is actually not a Christian echo chamber.
Speaker 2: No it is. It is overtly heretical, Like as far as the Christian faith is concerned, it's not heretical.
Speaker 7: So no, it's not heretical.
Speaker 9: The whole the whole idea is it's showing.
Speaker 12: How the theology changed from the time that Jesus died up until three hundred years later. So he actually gives historical context and references, he gives his receipts.
Speaker 3: No, No, and I'm not denying that.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is the book basically the overarching theme is that Jesus wasn't the son of God. He's a rabbi from Galilee, right right. But it's so it's heretical by nature as far as the Christian faith heretical.
Speaker 11: So, but it's also showing how that whole thing sure, how he changed over a period of time, and how even scholars were trying to argue.
Speaker 2: About what he were, who.
Speaker 12: He was from the first century to second century, in the third century, and even going with the different the different books themselves, and how there were some books that said this about him, some books and said others, and how he was not always considered God, even within his own followers. So I do understand that the idea would be heretical, but he actually does give contacts and a lot of heristorical references, and he uses the Bible and the Greek no doubt.
Speaker 2: And so if anybody would like to be a part of that book club, where do they go?
Speaker 4: Raven Patreon dot com and they go to the third Eye all the way open tier and or the Manic Teer, and it's going to be the Manic tier. I keep calling it that. It's maniac. I don't know why manic, I'm manic. I don't know why I just keep doing that. But we are starting February first, and we will be having our lives every Sunday night at nine pm. I'm thrown out a zoom link and it's only going to be locked into those tiers so if you want to be a part of it, you do need to join those because I'm not going to be posted on Spotify or anything like that.
Speaker 5: It's just gonna be for us.
Speaker 2: And with that, we might as well give the shameless plug towards the Patreon. Good Cult members out there listening to this. If you're not with us right now looking at us a part of this conversation, you should be and the only place to get that would be to go to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, like Raven Lee said, there is a third Eye all the Way Open tier and with that you get to be a part of the book club. You get to join every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult member lives. But there is a couple of other tiers, like she also mentioned, there's a Maniac tier, and with that Maniac tier you will be getting some exclusive merch mailed to you as a thank you for being a maniac with us. We just talked to our brain company. We have shirts that are going to be made here very soon. Everybody that's a part of the Maniac teer stand by. We do need your mailing address information if you haven't already sent it. If you have, thank you for those that have not, jump onto that maniac here and be a part of it. But if you don't want to do either of these things, but you would like to get these shows absolutely emotionally, the best place to go and the only place to go be the Patreon dot com slash Cult a conspiracy podcast. For that five dollars tier, the Cult member tier, you get all these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You get to see all of our faces and the articles and the videos that we pull up. But the main reason is because it is the only place to get these shows commercial free. And we appreciate all the good Cult members that are on the Patreon and support us in this way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, moving on, And we do actually answer all the dms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually, Raven's been doing a lot more of the answering of the dms in these days than I have. Yes, we are putting like a little dash Jay or dash are underneath to designate which one of us are answering, just so y'all know, like if you think you're talking to one of those versus the other one.
Speaker 3: Just so we're clear we're trying to designate.
Speaker 5: All the little black hearts. That's definitely me. Yeah, for sure, it's it's.
Speaker 4: Secretly Jacob, but it's secretly me with all the black hearts everywhere, clearly, clearly.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see raw visions. He was talking about the Power Rangers. Luke, what up, home boy? Uh? Sam jumped in and said, Richard Lowe, but Jewish serial killer Trotsky Lenin Marks. Okay, when we say serial killer, we're not talking about the Communist leaders. They are bigger serial killers than anyone else in history.
Speaker 7: Richard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, rich was a was a part of a Jewish duo serial killer thing. But no, I was just making it like the fathers of Communism were all Jewish, but they were not practicing Jews.
Speaker 2: They were bloodline right right right, and I mean they're very much is a difference. I mean, same with zach Efron. He's not like a practicing Jew, but he's definitely a Jewish descent kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 6: But you mean that's the guy from high school musical right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one who just had that whole jaw reconstruction because he hit a fountain at his house.
Speaker 3: A couple of years ago, which is fucked up.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, So I don't Somehow he was walking through his home and like in his front area he's got like this like concrete fountain thing when you walk into his house. Apparently he slipped and fell and shattered, not just broke his jaw, shattered his whole jaw, like the shit was hanging like from how he fell and hit this fountain. He had to have all this reconstructive surgeries to make him look presentable again.
Speaker 4: He's a lot better nowadays, Like he's getting a lot better. His face is getting back to at least where it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needed some reconstructive surgery and some plastic surgery and skin grass. I heard crazy horror stories. I don't know how much of it's true. I'm not a medical professional. But he tried returning to Hollywood and people were just dragging him for how ugly he looks now and this and this. Then he comes and does the movie about the greatest beer run to ever happen, about your boy that did it in Vietnam and all that, and I thought that killed good.
Speaker 5: It was so good.
Speaker 3: The story is good in and of itself.
Speaker 4: But he's insane, so for those of you that don't know, he decided that he was sitting in the bar, and he decided that the morale was super low, and the way that the media was playing, you know, talking about all the people in Vietnam, they were hating on all of the boys, and so he decided he was going to take beer to his homies all of the place, and he like actually does this.
Speaker 5: He travels throughout.
Speaker 4: Vietnam during the war, through all of this and is able to get beer to all of his homies. And it's crazy. It's a crazy story. It's really good. Russell Crow's in it. Yeah, it's a really good movie though, And I thought he looks a lot better.
Speaker 5: He's getting back to like the way he was.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if if anybody's curious about the movie, go check it out. But then also if you're curious about the historical documentation on it. His name was Chicky Donahue, and it's well worth your time to do a read The greatest beer run of all time.
Speaker 5: It's pretty badass though, to take your friends.
Speaker 3: It's also fucking psychotic, you know what.
Speaker 4: It's all about boos and morale and to show love and support of his home.
Speaker 5: And they are the little friends to this day though. It's so fucking great. I love it.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. And like the balls on this guy, either that or just pure stupidity, maybe a bit of both.
Speaker 4: I think, well, yeah, I kind of portrayed him as a little bit of a stupid like a little bit dumb. But I will say that he definitely he had that virtue in them though, that he was he was not going to give up. He was going to make sure all of his homies knew that that people back home love them and support them.
Speaker 5: Because his best friend dies. So that was really sad.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's a great movie. I'll go check it out.
Speaker 2: Continuing on here, Boston bombers were Muslim from Cheshnia, Yes they were. Again Tucker Carlson with that wild shit talking about how Islamic extremism really isn't that much of a threat to the Western world.
Speaker 3: I don't know anybody that was killed for it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, because you're living in a bubble, Tucker. You went to Russia and talked with Putin and acted like Russia's like doing great and it's a beautiful country and they're killing it. It's like, no, you went to Saint Petersburg, which is like their one picturesque city in the entire country.
Speaker 3: Like you're living in a fucking bubble.
Speaker 2: And the fact that Iran who screams death to America, death to Israel, and death to Europe. Now take what you want about the Israel thing. I understand that's a hot button issue. A country who screams death to America are currently playing you on their state TV, their twenty four hour news channel.
Speaker 3: It has Tucker Carlson playing right now.
Speaker 2: That is that's a pretty massive red flag that perhaps, just perhaps you might be on the wrong side of the conversation. I don't know, that's I guess that's a that's a thing. Tucker Carlson is just kind of doing Tucker Carlson things. But he's a CIA plant anyway, So what difference does it make.
Speaker 5: I met him.
Speaker 3: You met Tucker Oh at the kid Rock concert.
Speaker 5: At the kid Rock concert. Yeah, yeah, no shit.
Speaker 4: I snuck my way up into the front and it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 5: But I met him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was tiny, little dude is he's a little eighty bidy dude.
Speaker 5: And he was like, what's up? And I was like, oh, you're that guy.
Speaker 4: He's to be fair, I was not paying attention to him, but I was like, oh that's that's guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's that one guy from that thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, no, was, Yeah, that was the whole vibe. I'm surprised I made it all the way to the front. I could believe it though, Yeah, I could see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was a wild, wild night, wild two days. So kid Rock was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: As he always is, still rock his music to this day.
Speaker 2: Dirty sand Jess says, loving that shirt, Jonathan, Y know you rocking that alien Hawaii? My boy? Yeah, Actually, let me try and see if I can find it. I don't know if it's this.
Speaker 8: One, but I have an alien eating a slice of pepperoni and cheese pizza.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, pizza gated up.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I my parents and everybody else, they never know what to get me for Christmas, and so they saw that I was starting to rock these Hawaiian style shirts and they were like, well, let's get conspiratorial with it.
Speaker 2: So I got a bunch of.
Speaker 8: Them, like with aliens, and I got one with fucking bigfoot riding an alligator somewhere, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just weird shit, dude. I love it, dude. I hope that one day we can get a solid merch brand down to where we can get our own Hawaiians made for the Cold Conspiracy and also my own line of flannels would be so fucking pimp, but that costs Monee. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We ain't there just yet.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for the hat So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm stoked.
Speaker 2: I'm stoked. The quality of what we're going to be sending out is also going to be top tier just see'a now, and we cannot wait to see how people respond to it and depending on what y'all want, right, So, we're going to get some shirts made, some hats made, some varying styles and things are, you know, coffee mugs versus tumblers. We're kind of still having that conversation. Just whatever the vibe is and whatever the people want, going to try to do our best to make it happen for y'all.
Speaker 3: So stand by for that one as well.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Candace Owen needs a rubber room and a and a what the fuck uh and a self hugging Jackiet because that brought is de Lulu again. I also, don't I think that a lot of the ship with Canvas is because she is playing her part like she's She's.
Speaker 4: Absolutely say though, I mean, it's just it's show voting. It's to get people distracted. It's to get people to continue the conversations and the directions that they want people to have. And so it's look over here while all the rest of this ship's burning down over there.
Speaker 2: And again, all that people at this Christmas party that went down, they're all homies. Candace and Erica who were at odds on camera, they were drinking together and cutting up. They're all in on it. It's all. It's all a thing. So I'm not really you know, I still think she's a little off a rocker on certain things. But also she's been right about a few things too, So I mean take that for what it is. Tony Tony says Gypsies are the blue collar version of Jew. Wow, Tony Wow, Tony had to dip out, But man, coming in with the fucking the statements.
Speaker 5: Tony just be saying some wild shit. Man, he does.
Speaker 2: And also I don't know if I get down with that and not saying anything proge you or anti jew or pro Gypsy anti gypsy, but like eh, I feel like most Gypsies, I don't know, not all. Historically speaking, the Gypsies are more scam artists than blue collar workers. But I mean these days they absolutely are out there earning their daily bread. I don't know, it's it's it's one of those things.
Speaker 4: Dirty Sanchez says that she's going to be back in Slide l which is in Louisiana for those who don't know, February twelfth through the twenty first, and if anyone is around and wants to meet up, we will travel for conspiracy talking coffee. Hell yeah, we will be here, Marti girl, Yes it is, and I think we actually have hang on, let me let my truck real quick.
Speaker 2: Write that down the twelfth to the twenty first, because just saying that out loud, that's a month away. I don't even know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow we will be actually out towards that way. Well, we might be. We have Iris Parade and Demian so and Demians and Endemian Indemion and Deman I don't know, in New Orleans and the other one.
Speaker 2: Somebody would call it in Demian, Am I right?
Speaker 4: Not Jack anyway, excaliburs the night before on the thirteenth. Then we have Marti Gras whole holiday situation that's.
Speaker 2: Happening the weekend of Marti gral I got the big parade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are the huge parades, so she'll be here for the big parades. So maybe we can get some cult members together. I know that enough stuff said she might be able to come down, So.
Speaker 2: Don't try to make what happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if.
Speaker 4: Anybody is local and wants to come down, we could plan a parade to hit. We got three of them at least, so let us know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the earlier we get there, and we could set up a little spot that would be ideal because it's gonna get crazy just with the amount of people in such a small condensed area. I will say, I for one, would like to stick as close to Canal Street as possible. Most of the parades make their run there anyway, or at least stop off there at some point.
Speaker 3: But it's like there's enough.
Speaker 2: Decent parking areas also, so I mean, you know, it's it's worth the thing, and there's just everybody's clear here. Yeah, there are taxis, you don't want them.
Speaker 4: There is uh the bikes are the way where it's at. If you're gonna like actually choose a mode of transportation, take one of those bicyclist people, because they will take you all over the place and it's the best.
Speaker 3: Oh, the little uh rickshaws, yeah, the little bike cars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the bike carts. Yeah, old boy with the massive calves.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. That is definitely the best way to traverse the city during Mardi Girl, because traffic is going to be fucked from the moment you get off of Interstate to the moment.
Speaker 3: You get to whatever parking lot you found.
Speaker 2: It's just be smart about your travel, you know what I mean, and as always carry a weapon.
Speaker 3: Clearly moving on, let's see to do yo, what's up? Cult to be alive?
Speaker 2: What's happening in which bruh uh Cannice is definitely not a dude Rose? Yeah, I agree, But the internet be going off on that right now. That's a funny thing. Tony says Gypsies have strict cleanliness rituals which make all outsiders unclean. It's a cult enforcement mechanism. I gotta tell you. I have never heard somebody's talk about a gypsy and be like, damn they are so clean, they're so meticulous. Never, never in my life if I heard someone utter that, it's like going to a restaurant and being like, man, have y'all heard that Italian American family behind us? That is so quiet? Like that's just a sentence. I don't think it's ever actually been uttered out loud, So I mean whatever, Sure, but yeah, the Gypsies definitely have some cult things to them, for sure. What's the face?
Speaker 4: Nothing, nothing, you just you just have a hatred for them, Gypsy.
Speaker 2: I don't have a hatred for them.
Speaker 5: I don't. It's yet your brand of Jew.
Speaker 2: I've been saying for years everybody's pissed off at the Jews for doing shit. It's been the Gypsy since date one's.
Speaker 5: It's definitely your brand of the Jew conversation.
Speaker 2: And also it's complete jokes. I don't have any actual beef towards the Gypsies. It's literally just for the bit. But people people have felt some type of way about that. Yea to the Irish.
Speaker 5: Homie, the Scottish, he was a Scottish thinking.
Speaker 2: No, no, we got hit by an Irish Gypsy and we got hit by a Scottish gipsy.
Speaker 5: Wow, you pissed off two different sets.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm just out to go in these streets, you know what I'm saying, But uh, yeah, I'm here for it. Apparently they got like really offended. It's like, hey, not all gypsies are the ones that just got caught with the human trafficking and this and this, And I'm like, I didn't even know about that, but yeah, for sure. But uh that's the kind of the point though. It's it's to make a joke to sound as ridiculous as possible. It shouldn't piss anyone off, but some people have truly felt some type of way about it.
Speaker 3: And it's like, soame.
Speaker 2: The same vibes that you're bringing are the same vibes that a lot of Jewish people can say, Hey, bro, listen, not all of us are a part of some global cabal and we're doing all this shit. And it's like, yeah, I agree, but that's not what the Internet says. And that's that's literally the whole reason why I just I could have poked anyone. I could have said it was all the the Cagos, right.
Speaker 3: We did an episode about those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the fucking Cagos that are running the world, right, now there, they're the actual globally, it could have been anybody for whatever reason that day when I started the bit, the gypsy one is just what came to mind.
Speaker 3: I actually think it was because I was watching Peaky Blinders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think that might be the reason why I just decided that it was actually the gypsies that are running the shit, and I just kind of tripled down on it, you know, with no basis in anything, no actual factual information to back any just.
Speaker 5: Out hating here out here, hating to hate.
Speaker 3: Huh, I'd be hating everybody equally.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dougie the Blumpkin decided to post a picture because I thought it was funny. He was saying that it's Jonathan when Alien can own beams him up to his mother's ship and says I was abducted and all I got was anally probed.
Speaker 8: Hey, film me with the organic green coffee.
Speaker 4: As long as you got that coffee, Like, are you still on that?
Speaker 2: Huh? I will have a clean liver when I die, for sure.
Speaker 4: I love it and it's sparkling clean. Buttole fucking right, Hey.
Speaker 2: Your boy has been ridding himself with toxins. For years, he's ready for it.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean I feel like somebody who is like not the bastardize what it became term of woke. But I feel like if we if we know what's going on in the world as far as heavy metals and toxins, and we understand that that's basically how we're being controlled or or weighed down or not allowed to think, and in all these kinds of ways, wouldn't you take every measure possible to try and free yourselves from these metals, in these toxins in which they use to hypnotize you and sedate you.
Speaker 2: It makes the most sense to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you how do you feel since you've been doing this, because it's been a few months since you started doing this, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, well since I moved back to Texas, I've only done it once.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, like you want to talk about like an absolutely cloud free mind. It's phenomenal because they say that you know you're you're uh, it's the the gut brain connection. Yes, you got going on, and that the gut maybe.
Speaker 2: The second brain or the first brain.
Speaker 8: However you look at it, you ever notice whenever you're really really full, Like the last thing you want to do is actually put thought into anything, Like you just want to go take a nap, or you just want to, you know, veg out on some fucking TV show or something like that. You're never really gonna do anything positive or or good or anything like that whenever you got a full stomach.
Speaker 2: And so that's where my mind comes in.
Speaker 8: And then you add in the the liver detox on top of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, I I think that it's just the truth. I you know. I I even talk my dad into it. He was at first no.
Speaker 8: He was like, I ain't going to have fucking gay ship. Get out of here. And I was like, dude, it's not gay.
Speaker 2: It's like it's as gay as a colon oscoby pops, Like yo, it's legit, Like.
Speaker 5: It's an enema, Like is it just an enema? Coffee?
Speaker 8: It's a pea and it's the size of a suppository, So.
Speaker 4: It's oh you're talking like something like little itty body like, oh wait what.
Speaker 8: Due it's a pen cap? Basically is going on your big a deal?
Speaker 4: I thought, okay, so is it just cacheene? Like how is this working? I thought you were doing like a full flush cleanse every time.
Speaker 2: Like a bottle of like the saline anima you would buy it from CBS. I thought you were filling that with Colebrew coffee and just letting that bitch roll like what what is?
Speaker 8: And so basically, I mean what I do anyway, is I got one of those like old school like smaller coffee pots that make like you know, get a little yeah, and I fill that up twice, and I run the organic green coffee.
Speaker 2: It's like it almost looks like walnuts, but I run it.
Speaker 8: It's not fine, it's like chopped, like chopped walnuts essentially. But and I run the hot water over that the coffee turns green, and you pour it in this bucket, and this bucket has a hose that's connected to the bottom of it, and then you just.
Speaker 2: Fucking lay down and let gravity do its thing. And that's it, dude.
Speaker 8: It's the hardest thing ever. Like it is absolutely mind over matter.
Speaker 2: So it is liquid. Whenever you sell like an anima, like a little less positor. You talking about the hose itself, right, like the nozzle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a it's a hose with a nozzle, and you know, like you can.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I was like, wait what, I'm so yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a liquid.
Speaker 8: I mean, dude, I'm I'm butt chugging a good half a gallon.
Speaker 2: Bro every time.
Speaker 5: God damn bro.
Speaker 2: That's also kind of impressive that you're able to hold a half gallon from the from the other way like that.
Speaker 3: Typically an enema is I mean, that's why.
Speaker 2: I said mind over Matter.
Speaker 5: You got it's like thirty seconds and you gotta take ship like.
Speaker 2: Yo, for real.
Speaker 8: Well, they say with this, the goal is to try and hold it in for like ten minutes, because that's really whenever it's like cleansing and maybe you have to hold it in and you want to talk about literally like you're praying your story sweat, yo.
Speaker 2: That is mind over matter. Holy shit. Oh yeah, dude, I'm doing kegels, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And it's good for your prostates, so you know it is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god good. Yeah, it's super good for you.
Speaker 8: I understand why some people can't get past the shoving something up your ass part, but sure, I'm not sure it is really really good for you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: The haters are going to be having a field day with this episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, whatever, this is not something that Jonathan came up with. There's tons of health experts that are saying that this is actually extremely beneficial for you, and there are other health experts that are saying that this is unknews. And listen, fine, put your allegiances where they are, but don't act like Jonathan is the psychopath for doing what so many other very top tier health experts have said is a good thing.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted to do those things. So years and years ago, there was I think it was the Kardashians. Actually they went to this place and got there like all their feces like pretty much taken out by this massive like you like have a hose and it like cleans you all out and all this stuff. So yeah, so I was looking all into it years ago, and then I looked into it recently because it came upon TikTok for some reason. And there now days they like really do not recommend this act at all for people to do, because it makes your imbalance. You're so your electrolytes are so imbalanced that so many people have gone to the hospital and almost died from this, like multiple times, and that if you get it done at the wrong place, then you could end up in the hospital and or potentially die. And I'm like, well, okay, never mind. I was pumped. I was like, man, that sounds like a good time. I feel like you'd feel not a good time in like doing that, but like you'd feel good afterwards.
Speaker 5: You'd feel really like cleaned out and everything.
Speaker 2: But I feel like there's another way to do it too, right, like a colonoscopy. To get one of those done, you have to basically clean clean out all your drinks.
Speaker 5: You can drink a ton of different stuff.
Speaker 4: There's so many different things that you can drink nowadays to help and you know, do a full cleanse.
Speaker 2: And man, I'm I'm thirty three right now. I'm not looking forward to forty. Not because I'm afraid of well, you know, the doctor's got to check you forget Okay, fine, that's whatever.
Speaker 3: It's a medical thing.
Speaker 2: I am not looking forward to a colonoscoy strictly because of the amount of liquid you have to drink prior to and you have to like starve yourself for x amount of time.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the way more worse part to me personally, I like.
Speaker 5: Not fun, No, yeah, got his love.
Speaker 10: You think green Tea's Bad TRIPLEY had this guy on this week. You started off talking about dry cleansing or dry cleanses going.
Speaker 7: He goes like eight days no no food, no water.
Speaker 10: One of the other things he does as he drinks his own piss. Like he was doing just you know, like an ounce or a shout of it. He got tired of that, so now he does it with his own piss.
Speaker 8: Oh oh no, that's I wonder if do you remember that vaccine guy that we had on that said.
Speaker 4: This was only the third time that we've in like a week, this guy has been brought up.
Speaker 2: We literally were just talking about him with another show we had a guest on that it had him on, and granted he had a lot of good information about health and about vaccines and all this, but pretty much everybody unanimously agrees that as soon as he started bringing up drinking his own piss on a regular basis, not in a survival situation, but like on a regular basis, most people are dropping the fuck off on that one.
Speaker 8: And I think that some people can take it to like a really far extreme, but I will say like he definitely helped me in getting to like look into vaccines a little bit more and all the different chemicals and the metals and everything. If it wasn't for him, bro, I don't think that I would have even taken the next step in not vaccinating my kid. Now that I'm not gonna fucking like drink my own piss, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just die. Wait a minute, though, have you have you ever heard about doing a urine enema. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 8: I'd be I mean, I'm actually kind of curious as to what it actually what it does. I'm not gonna say I would do it, but just for curiosity's sake, I don't.
Speaker 5: Really see how putting waste products back into your body.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can drink your urine, I think up to three times seven, Well, it starts having more and more toxic build up, and so you start getting sicker from it around the third time, and then I know, like you can technically seven times if you must, But.
Speaker 2: Past that it's pretty much just po Yeah.
Speaker 4: But uh, I don't really see what the health benefits would be from that, like at all.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I pulled it up.
Speaker 8: So urine enemas a practic this in urine therapy otherwise known as europathy, involve administering urine into the rectum for perceived health benefits like detoxification or relieving constipation, though medical experts don't endorse them with standard enemas using sterile water or saline for constipation relief, but it says proponents suggest that it helps detoxify the body or treat various ailments, and so it's alternative medicine obviously.
Speaker 5: Clearly are you talking about usually a fan.
Speaker 8: Of I'm usually a fan of alternative medicine, Like the air is it air?
Speaker 7: Vadic?
Speaker 2: Is that? The oh? Is that you're talking about the ones that just the they do the breathopathy where basically they just breathe in all their nutrients and they never have to eat or drink. Uh, let me look this up.
Speaker 4: I mean I can't understand cycling your blood through your body like.
Speaker 3: That's but that's not a waste though.
Speaker 4: No, but you know you can do different, there's different meta it's about doing that. Oh boy, that's a vampire that like claims the one that everyone says he's a vampire, the one that's aging backwards.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Taking in his son's blood and stuff.
Speaker 4: But he also does a cycle of his own blood where it you know, he takes out pretty much a plasma and he just like cycles through it and then puts it back in.
Speaker 3: But that's like blood doping athletes have been doing that for years.
Speaker 2: That's it was so common that it had to be outlawed in every major sporting group because it's you know, I will.
Speaker 4: Say though, every time I've ever donated, which I used to be a part of the Gallon Club, so I donated a gallon of blood a year for many years, I always felt so much better after donating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like about two hours afterwards.
Speaker 4: For the next week, I felt so much better because you know, your body's remaking now all the blood that you lost, and so it's actually like helping your entire system out.
Speaker 5: I always felt way better afterwards.
Speaker 4: I can understand how blood letting like became a thing because people did have the you know u fork of feeling better after their blood started generate.
Speaker 2: Blood letting you mean like as a practice, not like.
Speaker 5: Is it not doing it the way they did it.
Speaker 4: But I can see how the original thought was of like, huh, okay, maybe we could draw some of the bad stuff and it can regenerate itself, and you know, these people are saying they feel better. I could see back in the day this being a you know, a vibe of.
Speaker 2: What the educated quote unquote people back then did as far as the four humors, which is when they would do like, oh, well, he's sick, he's got too much blood in his body, or he doesn't have enough stomach bile, or he doesn't have enough like we have to give him more of this or take some of that out. And it's like, what is the background to say that that is?
Speaker 5: But okay, what about fecal transfer?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh that's the thing that's this is a.
Speaker 5: Common practice still today.
Speaker 3: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 5: It's actually not I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Have someone else's shit injected into my ba hole. I'm okay.
Speaker 4: So side note, my child, actually one of my children was they were talking to me about doing this with one of my kids because of all the health issues that we had going on and stuff. And I looked into it. I was like, this is a really strange thing. I've never I didn't think this was actually still practice. And they're like, oh no, this is like a really common thing that still people do.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 2: That is not common a thing.
Speaker 5: It actually is quite common.
Speaker 4: I actually know, hands down, no shit, eight different people that have had done.
Speaker 2: No shit but don't pass.
Speaker 3: But so eight people out of the how many people do you know in your life?
Speaker 4: I meant like people that I know that have actually had it done, that have been successful and that have helped them and everything.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it was actually that common. But anal botox is more of a thing, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And as they're talking about this, I.
Speaker 2: Just have a weird feeling talk tonight a urine, a urine inema that gives the whole another meaning, into the whole p and her butt kind of thing, you know what I mean? Like that's what do we p in your own butt? Like that, That's what we're talking about here.
Speaker 10: This guy's name was James. If you're curious, it was Tim Boyle at episode.
Speaker 2: I may have to look into this guy just to see what the fuck we're talking about here.
Speaker 5: We should get him on.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, does the Cults of Conspiracy have more episodes than tenfoil Hat?
Speaker 2: Now? Probably? I mean, I mean we're putting out five a week. He doesn't two years at least before we started the show.
Speaker 3: He puts out what two a week, and I mean he's been at it for.
Speaker 2: A lot longer than we have, don't get me wrong, but yeah, let's putting out five a week like that. We're there's there's not many out there that have as many episodes out as we do, dude, Honestly, yeah, it's quite a lot, so much so that Apple won't even let us have more than a thousand, Like, and with all the affiliates and everything, we have so many episodes that are off air now that you can only find on iHeart because Spotify and Apple will only hold a thousand. I think right now we're at episode like three hundred something. That is like, if you go to the very very earliest episode on Spotify, you're only going to be able to find this one. And then every day when we drop a new episode, that one falls off the back. So I mean, wow, shit.
Speaker 8: Well, look, if you don't want to have that issue, I know that there's people out there that you know, have their favorite podcast players. I personally like Spotify is my favorite. Yeah, but if you're not necessarily attached, you can download the Spreaker app and they don't get rid of any episodes right, all of them.
Speaker 3: Which Spreaker is under iHeart.
Speaker 2: So yes, I think that iHeartRadio because I have people that use iHeart for their shit, and I think all of our episodes are on there as well. But yes, if you download the Spreaker app, it is a direct line as far as.
Speaker 3: Listening to primarily most of, if.
Speaker 2: Not all, of your favorite podcasts, honestly, and that's who we are affiliated through.
Speaker 3: So good shit there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was looking up this whole urine therapy shit and trying to see how far back it goes. Supposedly it is aer vedic, which is like alternative like Eastern medicine, like Indian based and uh and supposedly the oldest prophecy that has ever been found. It was it's in fragments allegedly, but it's somewhere in India, so they say that some of the parts of it are still fragmented and scattered.
Speaker 2: But from what I.
Speaker 8: Found, it's called the Brigo Samida and it it being the oldest alleged the allegedly the oldest prophecy. It talks about urin enemos what It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe he thought that, I mean the Kamma suits.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that they didn't come up with that sounds like a very Indian thing.
Speaker 8: Well, and what I'm seeing is is that they actually it's it's found to be what is known as a C S ANTI It's an anti cancer substance your p and yeah that's what That's what it's saying. And you can use it externally or internally. X.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about rubin and piss on yourself.
Speaker 5: I'd just rather rub breast milk. That shit's way better.
Speaker 2: I mean, all right, I mean I don't know how long you gotta sit with it. I mean, I don't know. Listen, it's only dumb if it doesn't work. Right, I've been on that kick for forever and I stand by it. But I mean, yeah, if I had a certain type of cancer, and I'm obviously not going to go through chemo when I catch cancer, because I will be catching it one day, praise God. But when that time comes, yeah, I'm definitely not doing chemo. So I'll be doing all the crazy alternative things. But this is this. I was today years old when I found out that urine enemas are a thing that apparently have ancient origins, but then even talking about it, that.
Speaker 8: Says europathy for patients with cancer, No, shohit.
Speaker 2: And I mean even that there's a what's that? It's a delicacy in China? I think to eat boiled eggs that have been fermented in virgin boys piss. That's like a thing that they've been eating for forever and they still eat it to this day. Yeah. Yeah, when you like.
Speaker 8: How many of those boys have lied to their parents.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we're talking about like children. They get like five, six, seven eight year olds to pee in a giant bucket and then they put these boiled eggs in it and let the fermit for a while. And that's apparently just like this crazy delicacy. And I'm like, y'all some nasty motherfuckers. I love Chinese food, but like I like the americanized version of it with a fortune cookie.
Speaker 3: Y'all doing some wild shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would say probably still, don't you know, shove pee up your butt.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess one day we'll find out. Not going that far, bro, there's no way. I don't know, dude, if I get if I get buhole cancer, and you're telling me that my own piss is the cure that we may have to have a different conversation. But I mean the chain of events, the things that would have to happen for me to get buhole cancer. I feel like I feel like I'm probably gonna get brain or lung cancer. Well before that, you know, whole cancer. I'm sure, colon cancer, yeah, or prostate cancer. Right. I don't think that you have cancer of the butthole though, do you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: It's positives all tissue, yeah, all tissue. You can get cancer.
Speaker 3: It's like skin cancer.
Speaker 2: Right, So you get like melanoma, and if you were to happen to get oh my god, the worst luck ever. You got melanoma on your chili ring.
Speaker 8: Dude, Bro, that was the fucking names you come up with for buffers. Is astounding. How much thought you put into this.
Speaker 2: Oh even thought that a balloon. I was just about to say, you get cancer of the balloon? Knot like yo. I think God might have it out for you. You might need to, you might need to get it right.
Speaker 5: No, it's actually called anal cancer.
Speaker 2: No shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eleven thousand people in the US receive a diagnosis every year.
Speaker 5: It's curable. Yeah, it's usually curable. So that's got this, So that's good.
Speaker 8: All of them before dying complained that their wife was a literal pain in the ass.
Speaker 5: Yo, hemorrhoids.
Speaker 4: So it's hemorrhoids, rectal bleeding, bloody stool.
Speaker 5: Why are we we are really on this poopcake tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah we are.
Speaker 5: Maybe you can get us off the poopcake.
Speaker 2: Save us from the butthole conversation ast lots of buttholes.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I mean I guess uh. I was gonna throw them like my my care into the ring here. I don't think you need to like shove piss up your ass. Even the AI nowadays is saying that it's technically physically impossible. Somehow, I think it's crazy. I think, like if I found someone who was willing to, like, you know, let me piss in there, like I am the instrument for the you know that that procedure. Yeah, I don't know. And but on Crow Triple seven, they he talked about actually missing mixing the piss with coffee, like black coffee, no cream.
Speaker 2: Word.
Speaker 9: You gotta shut that up your ass. And I guess it's more effective than just plaint piss or just playing coffee, like you gotta mix the piss with the coffee and then shot it off your ass. Wait what I've done instead is I'm doing the whole fast thing. So all my calories just come from beer, and I feel really good, honestly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so wait, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Crow was saying that he does the europathy or guest on show.
Speaker 9: I can't verify anything. I listened to that years ago.
Speaker 2: But uh, Raven is dying over here on this show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you mix the with the coffee and shove it off your ass.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, where where I it's actually it's called the Gerson method, this whole coffee and thing and yeah of other stuffs, and then you.
Speaker 9: Mix the fruit juicer with it, like you gotta bro and shoving. Yeah no, no, no, that's separate. It's like two separate things.
Speaker 2: About to say, bro, if I juiced to carrot, because I mean, there's a whole quagmire bit on family guy about that. It's like, oh my god, you're seventy five. What's your secret carrots? Where there?
Speaker 7: Eat them?
Speaker 2: Juice and or insert mainly as long as I get my body somehow. And now we're having this conversation It's like, are you telling me Clint Quagmire was actually on one the entire fucking time.
Speaker 9: He's always on one though.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: It's just a freak, that's yeah.
Speaker 8: That's where I heard about the Gerson method initially, was on Crow Trouble seven. I was just listening to his podcast earlier because it had been a while and they had somebody on that was talking about asher projection and shit like that.
Speaker 2: So I get down with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one thing about the Gerson method.
Speaker 2: There nothing, what's that?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 9: I had one thing there about the Gerson method.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, go right ahead. I'm only doing one of the steps I'm not doing. You're supposed to go like vegetarian and fasting and all that stuff. I'm I'm doing the lazy version of it.
Speaker 9: Hey, I mean I think any version is probably a good version, Yeah, in like some sense, like if it's actually out there helping people and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so with the.
Speaker 9: Gerse method, like I totally forgot that, that's where that came from. The piss and the coffee up the ass. But if you combine that, like with uh so cold press juicing, so you cold press buy a cold press juicer. Crow has one that like, I don't know he rants about, but I think any old cold press juicer works for doing this. You just cold press juice your fruits. I mean, you can just buy the big ass shitty bags of like, you know, shitty fruit at the.
Speaker 8: Store drinking this, not inserting it up your ass, right, well, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: You drink Okay, Look at this point, that's not crazy. We're talking about pissing in the ass here. All of a sudden, it's like are we are we juicing it or are we in these juice? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're just looking for a reason to shove something up your ass.
Speaker 9: It seems like it to compare, Like, uh, I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 7: Trying to like, if the.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so this is the wildest life we've had in quite some time. I'm here for it. But also, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: All right, hear me out, hear me out.
Speaker 9: So if if this gerson meth the thing actually works for fighting cancer in a holistic manner, right, so we have, you know, shoving pissing coffee up your ass and juicing fruits. And what I'm getting at here is that these two things are somehow comparable and any form or fashion, which is just beyond baffling to me, like that these two steps are part of the same anti cancer treatment.
Speaker 2: Gotta get the good from the top and the bottom. You know what I'm saying, How's the best way to clean a house from the attic to the basement. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I just I can't bridge the gap between you know, juicing fruits so you get more nutrients per volume as opposed to shoving piss.
Speaker 2: And coffee up your ass.
Speaker 9: It's like, I just can't bridge the gap.
Speaker 2: It's free, guys. It's for that reason. You know. Some people are out here just doing the most is thanks thanks Ashton for joining in on that one. But like way urine has stem cells in it, it does. But also, you know something, you know what, I have been getting so much flak for years as I talk about butt chugging a beer. I want to hear that shit. Ever again, Clearly, there is more than one way to skin a cat, and as that's got and I'm never saying that I've even done that before, but what I am saying is that that's a thing that happens all over Okay, many a frat house and many marine barracks has some dumb shit go down with Some nineteen year olds are trying to get drunk for one beer rather than drunk, you know, downing an entire case and it works. But what I am saying or tampon tampon with vodka the same thing.
Speaker 3: Although that lighto ass up.
Speaker 5: But whatever.
Speaker 2: My point is that got so much flak. But meanwhile, shoving pissing your ass, well that's just okay.
Speaker 3: It's people are just out here.
Speaker 8: Doing the most, you know, I mean, it's more natural.
Speaker 3: What part of this conversation is natural?
Speaker 8: I mean it's pe coming out of your body. I don't know if anything is more natural than that.
Speaker 2: Oh, but at what point do we go until we hit an Alaskan pipeline? You know what I'm saying, which if anybody doesn't know what that is, look it up on the Urban Dictionary. You're welcome anyway.
Speaker 5: No, honey, badge, you had your hand raised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honey, badge, you ain't getting out of this. I saw your hand raising, then you dropped it. No, no, go ahead, dog, Oh shit, I'm bad, high as shit. But all his pissed talk right, talking like is normal? So RK Kelly should be freeedom. Huh. If he wasn't doing it to sixteen year olds, yeah, well go be yah. Yeah you know, I mean if it was all consenting adults, then I mean, you know, do what you do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean talking about pissing in booty holes is normal. But yet I chased my big pills with energy drink. I'm the bad guy, right.
Speaker 8: People love that Golden shower though, dude, I mean people are weird.
Speaker 3: Piss play is a thing. Piss plays.
Speaker 2: I guess keeping on somebody as good for it is. It actually is. There's all kinds of science on that ship. But apparently when you do it, you're the bad guys. See, I'm with you, honey Badger. This guy understands.
Speaker 8: I just told somebody what Superman that home means the other day. That was the first time they ever heard what it actually meant.
Speaker 2: What like like in the in the song he was as super soaked that ho like he's not talking about.
Speaker 3: The fucking water gun. No, dude, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's some people.
Speaker 8: Risky, weird thing to do. Actually, I mean it makes sense like urban dictionary shit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but even still, even if you're trying to Superman that hope quote unquote using the term here. You have to like make sure that she doesn't move the entire time until it dries. And it's a whole like there's so many levels that have to play in, you know what I mean. It's it's not.
Speaker 8: Feasible superpowers with the bed sheets stuck to her back like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, she'll probably have what give her a Roman helmet? Oh my god, I forgot about that one. I forgot.
Speaker 13: So she gotta be laying all right, hey, facing off off the bed and you come on optive way leg leg, you swipe on the face like this, or you painted this.
Speaker 2: Is I'm coming down.
Speaker 5: I'm trying so hard.
Speaker 2: Again, y'all. These are Urban Dictionary things. We're not supposed to actually do this. It's supposed to be internet funny ship and if if you've never done that, the game with the Urban Dictionary the dirty and then type in your first name just to see what pops up. It's a fun thing to do on a job site. These are not things you're supposed to be applying to your.
Speaker 3: Actual sex life.
Speaker 2: Just we're clear, Yeah, you know it's it's supposed to be funny.
Speaker 8: It just reminds me of it, just to bring back since uh god, his love was talking about the cable guy earlier. It's just like, imagine the Roman helmet going down, and I just pictured Jim Carrey.
Speaker 2: It's been too long since I've seen that fucking movie. Bro, you gotta have a soldier.
Speaker 8: If that is a girl that's willing to do that for you, like that is that's a rider die right there, dude.
Speaker 2: But also to that level, you tell me, what does she wake up with superpowers? If you do, in fact Superman that help. I feel like she might wake up with some hulk like powers and try to beat the fuck out of you. I don't know that for a fact, but I feel like there's a high chance of that, you know what I'm saying. Unless she asked for it. I mean, well then that's a different story. Yeah, for sure. For sure, it's like Blumpkins, Hey.
Speaker 4: Douggie, Oh my god, God is love?
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to follow that, but yeah, anybody who's worried about cancer, don't wait.
Speaker 10: Take your think it's truell B seventeen, Start taking it now. It's a preventative along with you know, they say, once you actually get it.
Speaker 7: You got to do injections and a lot of it.
Speaker 15: And the guy talking about uh dry fasting, which is no water, no food, uh said that that's what happens after I think he said, day five, your body releases like tens of thousands of stem cells.
Speaker 7: That's why he's doing it.
Speaker 2: I will say it was a few years ago.
Speaker 8: There's this Oh, there's this YouTube channel and he starts every his name's Coal Coal something, but he starts his every single video. He starts it out because he's like trying to get people to do more fasting and shit like this, and he starts out every single video as hey fatty. It's just like a motivational thing, like stop eating, you fat fuck and just fast for three days and you'll feel a lot better.
Speaker 2: It's just like crazy, But I love him. I think he's awesome.
Speaker 8: Actually, he was the one that talked about hard dry fasting, which is where you don't eat, you don't drink, you don't brush your teeth, you don't take a shower, you do not come in contact with any kind of liquid whatsoever. And that is I did it for three days one time, and challenging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll say this for anybody who's considering doing that.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you're working in a field where you're gonna be in the heat, in industry somewhere where you're sweating and all this, do not do dry fasting. This is this is not for that, Okay, this is this is for the people that are working in an office job somewhere or working from home where they're gonna be in an air conditioned environment the whole time. Like, dehydration is real, and heat strokes and heat casualties are are real things. Just and you'll get real irritable around other people too. Oh shit, dude, even fasting, you'll get irritable with people unless you've got that discipline. But yeah, it's it's a whole thing. You'll get angry halfway through day one. You want to talk about what you're having. Halfway through day three? Mother the fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 8: After a week, though, I hear it gets a lot easier. You just stop thinking about it. I mean, you think about it. Even if you went to only eating one meal a day, your stomach shrinks every day because it's not constantly being expanded as long as you're not like overdoing the liquid intake, but like your stomach is constantly shrinking. And that's why one meal a day works because you're gradually eating less every single day.
Speaker 2: And kind of yes, kind of no, because it depends on each individual person and their genetics. So like, whenever you don't intake and I'm not saying mass amounts of food, even if you're getting in the regular amount of calories, if you out of nowhere just drop off, your body's gonna take all those calories and store them as fat because it's going into a starvation type of thing, right, It's basically storing this because it's like this person is clearly not eating right, so we need to store this for the next time they're going into survival mood. Now, if you do it for a long enough time, your body will start to burn off that excess fat for energy, which the entire point of a diet. I'm just I'm just saying doing it hard and fast like that. I know a lot of people that end up gaining weight as soon as they like a three day fast for instance. Probably initially, yeah, you'll drop weight, but then as soon as you start eating, your body will store all that food and water as fat for that purpose. So you gotta everybody's genetics are different. Look into it with every individual person you know. But yeah, for sure, if you it's not even about what you're eating, well some of it is, for sure, but it's about the amount. Just cut back on the amount that you're eating and try to make it as healthy as possible, and you'll lose weight mathematically if you burn more calories than you intake, unless again, there's some sort of genetic thing or a glandular disorder or something along these lines.
Speaker 3: If you burn more than you intake, you will lose weight.
Speaker 2: Just cut carbs out. That's all I do. I mean, yeah, that's a way to do it, of course for me. Getting back to the chat here, Dougie said, please watch Stephen King's Thinner, based on a true story about gypsies. So I actually looked this up because i'd never heard of this movie. But air carently some overweight lawyer gets on the receiving end of a gypsy curse and then he starts slowly but surely like dropping weight until he dies.
Speaker 3: And apparently that's based off of a true story.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but I mean, there's always that old gypsy lady curse or something like that. I don't know if there's any real validity to that. I've all again, whenever I talk about the gypsy, it's jokes.
Speaker 3: It's jokes, but I mean, if there's something to it, there's something to it.
Speaker 2: I suppose, I don't know. Let's see what else will be back into the chat. Here, a little botox to keep the wrinkle away midnight, cong sure, whenever everybody's you know, do what you want with your body. I want to get my family crest branded on my thigh. God damn, Sam, that's that's a that's like it old strategy. Tattoos are probably a way better way to go than branding.
Speaker 4: But do you I like body modifications, so I'm down for it. I'll hold your hand.
Speaker 2: Fuck, let's see. Moving on, Jacob, you don't have to worry about age with blunkins. You get to sit and lean back easy on the joints. Doug, my god, Juggie, I guess that's true. Blunkins are any.
Speaker 5: I just stopped laughing, like, please don't.
Speaker 3: Bro, you were crashing out talking about pissing the butt.
Speaker 5: No, but there are so many things I wanted to say, but I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know why you didn't let your intrusive thought win on that one. That would have been the time.
Speaker 4: Because I am a female and I you know this is this is male driven podcrast. So they like to hear the guys talk about shit, and I'm just like, I'll just keep my inner dialogue alone.
Speaker 2: Fuck that for any dude that has a weird lay about, like, oh, I can't believe this woman's talking like a man. Fuck you. I thought it was equal rights, equal fights. It's twenty twenty six, grow up whatever. Anyway, I'm gonna do shooting competitions here. Okay. I don't know if that was in connection to anything else we were talking about, Sam, or if that was you talking about peeing in the butt and that was like a shooting competition.
Speaker 5: No pean, and but is like eighty down.
Speaker 7: Okay, no, no, no, no, I would never do that.
Speaker 6: I have this person in my life called Jesus, and my father is actually kind of proud of me.
Speaker 2: There you go. No, I'm getting for sisions shooting.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do uh two marksmen competitions.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, are you going like how long of long range?
Speaker 6: I'm right now, I'm gonna try to do pistols, So okay, I want to try to get but I'm I'm pretty good up until I can hit about five hundred dollars. Yard's no problem with just iron so well, not irons, but with my little red dots, I'm happy with it.
Speaker 3: You're telling with the rifle, right, Okay, as you said, pistol.
Speaker 2: IM about to say, big dog, hold on, you're hitting five hundred yards consistently with a pistol saying me, and you have to talk. But okay, good ship, dude. Hell yeah, if I.
Speaker 7: Was doing that.
Speaker 6: If I was doing that, I try to work for the government on that. But no, I want to get I want to do the pistols and the shotguns. I don't really want to do with all the riffles until I get me one that's designated for that.
Speaker 2: Heard that I would love to do, just not competition shooting, although that sounds fun. My son does it and it's a blast, but for I would love to do like ultra long range shooting, like at least over a mile out. There's there's more and more of a competitive nature that is going into that regard right now, and it seems so fucking badass, But.
Speaker 5: You know, at that point, you're gonna have to take in.
Speaker 6: The Coyolis effect that covetry so that means the world is canonically and scientifically proven to be round.
Speaker 2: Jonathan. Oh, Jonathan's not about the flat Earth. He's not about the round Earth. He's about the Jonathan Earth.
Speaker 5: He's about the matrix.
Speaker 2: Broh dat of zo Zeros and Ones.
Speaker 8: I don't know about matrix necessarily. I think that it's all just one giant fucking dream. Bro And and really, I mean to take it even a step farther. What I don't even necesscessarily mean exactly a dream like whenever we die we wake up. Maybe we do, but I think that it's probably a little bit like so in h shit, what is it called the seven Hermetic principles? The first Hermetic principle is that all is mind. So to say that literally every single atom that has ever, and will ever and currently does exist is all part of one giant divine mind.
Speaker 2: Some might call that God, some might call that the universe.
Speaker 8: I just think that it's you know, I think, uh, it's just the truth, really so I And and to be honest, I was I was doing a little bit of research into uh, the atom, I loved looking at like etymology of certain words, and I was looking this up. Dude, check this the fuck out. So did you know that?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: Let me pull it up real quick. So the etymology of the word where is it anthea gin?
Speaker 2: So where what?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: So the etymology of the word antheogen. Now this is a relatively new term. I think they created in like the nineteen hundreds or something like that.
Speaker 3: So what was the definition of this word?
Speaker 8: Antheagen is the same thing as psychedelic. Okay, gotcha, right, it's just you know, whatever you do, mushrooms, dmt whatever. Right, So an antheogen literally literally translates to generating the divine within. It's literally what anthogen means. And then I was like, all right, well, most people probably don't call them antheogens. They probably probably call them psychedelics. Psychedelic was actually created much later after the word ntheogen, But for those who might be interested, psychedelic.
Speaker 2: It means where was it?
Speaker 8: Mind manifesting literally is what it translates to, because it's all pulled from you know, older older words like compressed words together. And so yeah, I think that literally every single bit of this reality is generated by one huge fucking mind.
Speaker 2: I think that's really all that exists in the entire universe, like hive mine.
Speaker 8: No, hive mind would suggest that we're all working collectively together. I don't think we're just all.
Speaker 5: A manifestation of a singular mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, that's hive mind. Then and then, like you said, the people working together and.
Speaker 4: That what like uh, because the hive mind would be separate your individual like you're still your own little selves that are attached to the largest mind. He's saying that we're No, he's saying that we're We're a manifestation of a singular mind, one giant brain mind that has created each and every person's pathway and the universe itself and all of it in between.
Speaker 5: It all is collective.
Speaker 8: And not only generated every single person, but is every single person. So uh, the idea of like the divine God, the the noos, the one what the whatever you call it, the one superpower of existence is essentially this is just my beliefs, not everybody's, but is essentially existing and experiencing life through each individual and through not even just through each individual. I think that it's probably happening all through nature and whatnot too, But it just makes the most amount of sense anybody that has ever had the like, I don't know, dude, I've had some really fucking dark trips in my day, and that's that's what I've come to understand personally. But looking looking into a lot of you know, uh books and and stuff like that, that's kind of what I've come to understand. And I do want to give a major shout out. I just had one of my homies die.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 8: He died like three days after Christmas. His name is Optimistic Banks. He's the He's really one of the main people that got me to understand the nature that all is one thing. And and dude, anybody if you're into like conscious rap, I know it sounds lame, but it's actually fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: He made so much great music and he was a straight up, like fucking mystic bro like and so it's just crazy that he died the you know whenever he did, and he was not that he was not even that old.
Speaker 2: He was in his thirties still, But for giving the shouts out in the rips, I just had a homie die.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I found out two days ago.
Speaker 2: Michael Ryan Burke, who was a brother of mine and a Marine Corps veteran, a recon marine, all these things, and he was leading a portion of my organization that I'm a part of in the realm of child sex trafficking and actually combating it, not with throwing money at it, no, no strapping up and kicking indoors and doing gangster shit to save kids lives and shit. He was in Missouri and four punks, I guess, decided they wanted to rob him and shot him. And they didn't even get to steal anything from him. It was three eighteen year olds and one juvenile. So all right, Peter Michael Burke till about how all the things. But yeah, dude, solid fucking guy. Nobody knows the day or the hour as they say.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: So when I think of like what he's saying, I'm thinking of like a circle with all of us in the inside, and then like a hive mind being like a circle with like tear drops down kind of a thing like a branch. Like if I was to think about what he's saying, how it's all interconnected in the inside. Everybody's in this, everybody's happy in the circle together and then if you're looking at it from the hive mind, we have little branches that are offshooting it from the giant.
Speaker 2: But I mean, even with that being said, if it is like you're saying, the one, the collective of the universe, the consciousness, God, whatever it is that we are all living within, that would technically be hive mind. Even if the person that are working against it, even the people that are working for it, whether they acknowledge it or not, they're still playing their part which goes towards the collective, which is still hive mind.
Speaker 8: Yeah, true, Yeah, I guess you could look at it like that. But the idea, it really stems from a lot of different texts. So within shit within, like Hindu philosophies, they believe basically the same thing I was looking up recently. It's called the Corpus Hermeticum. And this book was written in like fucking one hundred or something like that, one or two hundred, I don't know, And that's basically what they were saying the first So the Corpus Hermeticum is basically a compendium of seventeen books that were written during those times, allegedly by Hermes. Now I know that there's a lot of people say, well, you never know really who wrote what is claiming to be her medical right. But that being said, I think that it's very interesting to even look at life like that. And it's one thing to think about it. It's one thing to believe it, and then there's another thing to experience it. I think there's different layers of all of this stuff. And that's why I was trying to give a shout out to Optimistic Bank because I used to think it and then at a certain point I was like, oh yeah, I actually like that. I started to believe it, but then I started implementing it into my daily life on a moment to moment basis. Dude, it's it's it's pretty fucking shattering.
Speaker 5: Really, how do you implement that?
Speaker 4: I'm still trying to understand, I guess collectively, so there's one being that we're just living in a simulation of this one being's entire mind.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a simulation.
Speaker 8: It's just thoughts that are going through the mind essentially, if you want to look at it like that.
Speaker 2: But the idea is is that if.
Speaker 8: We are all one thing, it makes way more sense to treat your neighbor as yourself because it literally is so.
Speaker 5: Like, but how does that work with evil then?
Speaker 4: Like, how does that work with people committing heinous acts against other people? Like how if this is one entity, then how does that all link together? If we're trying to treat each other as neighbor, but you have somebody down the street that's raping two year olds, Like, how how does that play into what you're going to be doing with this person?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 8: Right, Well, it's essentially the mind made manifest in the way that we can understand it. But if you think about it, we have sixty thousand thoughts and every single day, like on average, sixty thousand thoughts, some some a little bit higher, some a little bit lower, and not all of them are great, you know, sometimes they're they're horrible, right, And so if those thoughts can exist in your mind as thoughts, then they can exist as actions within the large one unit of the mind of.
Speaker 2: The physical world that we exist in.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: So it's not to say it's almost like judging somebody based on the thoughts that they have, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Given thoughts and actions are not the same thing. Raping somebody and thinking about it are two very different things like oh.
Speaker 8: I agree, Yeah, I'm not trying to stand on a pedestal and say.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just trying to I'm just I'm not trying to come at you. I'm trying to genuinely understand the thought process behind this.
Speaker 8: So, like I was trying to say that there, if you look at it like it's a mind, a mind, doesn't even you have to remind your own mind to not have bad thoughts, right, like you have to say, I don't want to think about that that.
Speaker 4: Negative neuropathways create faster than positive neuropathways.
Speaker 8: Okay, And so with the negative thought process that is going on in your mind, you have to understand if if everything is all part of one mind, and if we exist allegorically as individual thoughts that are running through the course of that mind, then an action and a thought would be the same exact thing, and in the in the realm of all of.
Speaker 2: It being one giant mind. I don't so kind of crazy. No, No, to your point even and I'm not trying to take this to us Christian standpoint, but even Jesus says that if you've even thought about doing these things, and you're guilty of the crime.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's why no sin is greater than any other sin, right, Like, well, I think except for one or something.
Speaker 2: But that's yeah. Basically the point of that was to say that, like, basically everybody is a sinner. Even if you've never committed the act, you've probably done something equal, even if it was in within your mind, even if it was in your heart, you've still committed the act in God's eyes kind of thing. That was the point of it. But yeah, I see, I see the I see where you're going with this. I of course have my own take on it and my own you know, disagreements with it, but I at least understand what the thought process would be.
Speaker 8: It's an interesting thought process, really, and that's what I like. I love that kind of shit. And it gets into like it's not just within the corpus hermeticum and not just within like Hindu mythology and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think that it's.
Speaker 8: Actually spread really all over, just identifying itself in different ways. I think that really there is there is probably only one real truth, and it's just like, I don't know, I think that it's just represented differently to different cultures and different sections of the world at different times of the world in which they were ready to receive this truth in some kind of allegorical sense.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, it's an interesting thought process.
Speaker 4: I can agree that I believe that there is an energy exchange between us and everything around us. So inherently that means that we are interwoven and interconnected with everything that's around us and including each other and everything like that.
Speaker 8: So yeah, like the energy will change if you're in the room with somebody who's mad, you know what I'm saying, Like you can almost feel the energy or the heat or like, Dude, whenever I was younger, I used to be scared to death of my dad because he was the enforcer of the two of my parents, and legit, like I could hear him outside of my door, like he wasn't I couldn't hear him breathing, I couldn't hear him stepping. I could feel literally his fucking energy pull sating through the room. I knew is getting getting ready to come in. So there's something to it, for sure, No shit, Ashton.
Speaker 4: I mean how even trees feel it? Yeah, they do, and your plants in your gardens. So if you have negative intent towards your plants, they won't produce as much as if you had positive intent towards them.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily. Certain plants grow better whenever you send hate their way. Certain plants grow better when you send love there with. There's been all kinds of experiments on it.
Speaker 4: The mushrooms are singing and talking to each other right now. That experiment is wild watching how they actually are interacting, and then how they interact with people, and how they change the frequencies when you're close to them or if you're talking to them, they change the vibrations, and how they're actually engaging with each other.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I wonder if if it picks up on intent, Jacob, what you were talking about, like if you send hate, it does if you like, if you said I hate you, plant like it does lovingly way. Yeah, they feel the study, sure, it would be a little bit different than saying I fucking hate you I need you to die.
Speaker 4: Well, so the study they could they did was really interesting.
Speaker 5: So they told they had these plants over.
Speaker 4: Here where they told them they were growing like garden plants, and they told them every day, you're horrible, you're ugly, You're not going to produce anything, you know, I don't you know, you're just bad pretty much NonStop. And then they had these other plants over here where they were super sweet. They touched the plants, they were like, you're growing so great, I can't wait to see what.
Speaker 5: You have, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And those plants produce like two times more than the other plants that pretty much withered and died.
Speaker 2: But to Jonathan's point, I wonder if you were to say the mean things but in a nice way, if that would respond, Like if you come up to it and rub one and be like, I hate you, little pea plant, you are fucking ugly, but you said it in a tone that was very nice.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that would like trick the system.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's not really tricking anything, because I don't think plants understand English, you know, I think they'd be underst I.
Speaker 5: Think they underser a lot more than what we give them credit for.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe they are fucking scholars in English class or something like that.
Speaker 5: So the trees be talking Lord of the Ring style.
Speaker 2: Yo, there's speaking treesh. Yeah, yeah, I do love me some Lord of the Rings, though. I don't know. I wonder because there's been all kinds of experiments done on this with different types of music, right, and the death metal did way better than the country music on this type of plant, and then opera did way better than you know, they did all these experiments.
Speaker 4: But it neuroscience shows that death metal and metal and rock actually are way more beneficial than probably almost any type of music for.
Speaker 2: Correct, well except for like Mozart.
Speaker 4: There, yes, I mean if in the womb, if you play that for you know, babies and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 2: You know, they're rock music on the radio anymore.
Speaker 3: I think I think that there might be something to that.
Speaker 2: Also, the Top forties hits right now, the top forty chart has very few rock songs on it, you know, and not even metal, like even getting pumped out though, yeah, like when's the last time the Goo Goo Dolls released some shit or something, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, Sickney World is happening this year and they've damn near sold out of almost all the tickets. It's fucking gonna epic and I want to go so bad. So I mean that's you know, one hundreds of man, there is still rock ever present, but it's not as mainstream. I'm Motionless and White. It's still probably one of the top ones right now, but.
Speaker 3: I still classify them as metal not rock. Yeah, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ever since I found out that Breaking Benjamin was playing on my local classic rock station, I'm pretty much just fucking over it. I guess we're old now.
Speaker 8: Damn it's playing on ninety eight point one.
Speaker 2: Now, Breaking Benjamin was playing on ninety eight one, so was Rise against Yeah. Oh, I didn't realize that we were old, but here we are. Wow.
Speaker 8: I feel like for the longest time, all they ever played was like fucking ac DC and Ozzie and Van Halen and shit.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because when we were growing up music that was hot twenty five years ago? Was that, right? And now you look back, it's like, oh shit, and it's.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, they would just throw in a Pearl Jam song or something, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Pearl Jam's been in it for forever. But it was like they're older, shit, you know, and now it's like, what do you mean? I didn't realize that Avril Levine was somehow considered classic rock.
Speaker 3: When when did this happen? I missed the fucking Mimo.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that is not Avril Levine. Oh I don't at all.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the modern one is a clone.
Speaker 4: Or it's that other chick that I forget the other name of that girl that they replaced her with. She's like it was an actress. I don't know, there's a whole thing, Ashley Simpson. But anyways, Ashton, we see your han and raised go.
Speaker 2: Ahead as whenever you're available to Ashton maybe maybe.
Speaker 9: Just uh, I was gonna time on that talk from like human you're cutting out a little bit, like, you know, out a little bit.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's what were we saying?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was just going to touch on the whole the whole talk with the like what is this place type of thing?
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 9: I definitely think it's. Uh, it's like some type of like you know, you know, when you were in English class in school, like back thinking back to when you were a kid and you're just assigned some stupid ass common core book.
Speaker 2: And you got to read it.
Speaker 9: But after you read it, you're questioned on it after you know, mm hmm, okay, and it's like all right, if we're all the same thing, you know, the same infinite mind I'm really just reading some.
Speaker 2: Book, Like why do I have to.
Speaker 9: Take it so personally? You know, like is it my life really? Or am I just watching something happen you know like that?
Speaker 2: Hm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 8: They say that like a lot of the the mystics and gurus and and actually even I believe even Jesus said it.
Speaker 2: Let me pull it up right quick.
Speaker 8: But they say take no thought, like especially whenever you're in meditation, you shouldn't take a thought. You should allow thoughts to happen. But the idea is to be present in the moment without assigning a thought to it, and exist almost in between the notes and and something fun I just learned here recently.
Speaker 2: The the I think I want to say it's the Hindus.
Speaker 8: They say that every time you every time you breathe out, well, every time you exhale that they call that like a little it's like a death right. And every time you breathe in it is like a it's a rebirth. So but they say to think about it like that whenever you're in meditation. That way you can you can understand that you're still alive even after death. Before you take that that new breath to rebirth.
Speaker 2: Cool shit. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have like the hardest time ever to meditate. I am not good at meditation whatsoever at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's I sucked at it. First.
Speaker 8: I thought that I was just wasting my time, and I thought that everybody was just making it up, you know, but that I'm trying it a lot.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm going to learn this.
Speaker 8: There's no way I'm not going to and uh, yeah, dude, it's it's super beneficial once. The idea is because people say, well, you try try to not have any thoughts. No, you You're gonna have thoughts regardless. That's just the way that your mind works. Like, you know, you're not pissed off during a meditation because your heart continues to beat, and you're not pissed off at your liver because it continues to to cleanse or anything like that whenever you're in meditation. So why are we so distracted by our mind's ability not even ability? But it's it's literal mechanism to think and so but yeah, it's it's it's just about trying to get to like a like a like a peaceful calmness within you. And dude, there's It's a lot of benefits to meditation, for sure, but I think one of the main benefits is, uh.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 8: My mon plugging from just unplugging from reality is just the most beneficial thing.
Speaker 4: I've been to a lot of different courses, I'm done all sorts of stuff with it, and I'm just it's just not ever been in a GM that I could get down with. I always am too restless and too nancy to sit still, and it's it's I've watched plenty of people do it, I've taken all sorts of stuff for it, and I'm just like, I know the benefits, It's just not ever been something I could get down with, and I'm I'm jealous of people that could really vibe with that, but it's just not for me.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 4: I do like to doing the mazes though, where like the labyrinths where you walk in and stuff, But even that, my mind is just running eighty thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 5: It's not calming down.
Speaker 2: But the closest thing I ever get to meditation is when I go on my retreat once a year, and that's like an unplugging from the world. But I'm not like sitting there with the intention of like, Okay, I am going to meditate, I'm going to sit here, I'm going to say this mant or whatever the case. It is a lot of self reflecting and meditation and prayer and things like this. But I don't know. I guess if I had to quantify, I would say that is about the closest I ever get and I could I do that once a year, So that's awesome. I'm jealous of people that have enough spare times where they can meditate on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: Like that sounds phenomenal, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's really good for the nervous system for sure.
Speaker 3: No, God is love what you got?
Speaker 16: Hey, Jonathan, you ever tried the uh Gateway tapes meditations?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I love them.
Speaker 7: I'm on wave three. But I'm terrible at the visualizations, man, And.
Speaker 8: It comes in time, you know, And not everybody can visualize, you know. Everybody perceives their thoughts and their their memories or thinking about some kind of futuristic event in their own mind and in whatever kind of way. I'm super visualistic with a lot of that, so I can see a lot of it, like in my mind, but sometimes it comes in as a thought, or sometimes you might you might hear something internally or some it's it's just about being able to receive in whatever kind of way. But that Yeah, the uh the Gateway tapes are awesome. I would love to go visit uh there in person. I think it's in like North Carolina or something like that. But I actually I heard that they recently opened up a new one in Phoenix, which might have to go fuck with that because you can do like a whole weekend stays over there, like they have dormitories and and crazy ship. You can learn how to bend spoons and learn how to hash or project and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Bro, I feel like you really need to do that and write it all off as a business expense for meta. I'm just saying, might have to. I mean, yeah, if I'm gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Uh what was it again, a major or some kind of shipod. Yeah the world Byron opened up his own church, So that's true.
Speaker 8: You all ever looked at the Walter Russell, Yes, dude, I was just talking about him yesterday.
Speaker 2: Actually I just thought about.
Speaker 16: It because I went to the Walker Russell Museum and uh, against it's in Virginia outside of the Stanton I think it's a Badassah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Walter Russell, that's ah.
Speaker 8: That's a lot of the same things that Terrence mc Terrence Howard was trying to talk about on the Joe Joe Rogan show, the different uh what is it called the chemical table or whatever.
Speaker 2: Periodic table and how he can make everything fly with a certain frequency and vibration and shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was just going on and basically saying that the periodic table is not supposed to be like bricked up looking like that. It's supposed to be like spiraling, and every spiral has a different color and a different frequency attached to it. And what he was trying to say is that each element that correlates to the same color is somehow I don't know, maybe they're beneficial to each other, or they're symbiotic in some kind of way.
Speaker 2: I'm not too very well.
Speaker 8: Versed in all of that, but yeah, it is an interesting way of looking at life, for sure.
Speaker 14: Absolutely paints, and they had this thank sorry, when you look at it through a round clear crystal ball, it looks fucking incredible, bro, It's crazy nice.
Speaker 8: I think that paints from who Yeah, yeah, every every single element on on the periodic table they say has some kind of harmony to it or something like that too.
Speaker 10: Wow, he was able to like see the full color spectrum or some crazy shit that most people can't see anyways.
Speaker 8: Damn, hey, dude, we can only perceive point zero zero three five percent of the light spectrum, so to say that we got it all figured out is just wrong.
Speaker 2: No shit, it's continuing on with God his love. In the comments section, he said, mister Beef, mister Beees is definitely a social engineer, paid a push, paid to push materialism on the younger generation. Aside from his name and logo symbolism game tag my Yeah, I agree one hundred percent, And I mean looking at how he engineers his videos alone, and like there's had so many people do deep dives in on him. There's a reason why every member of his crew is wearing a certain colored shirt, why the frame rates are said it a certain way when somebody walks across the screen in the background that you think has nothing to do with anything, That was all engineered that way to stimulate a certain portion of a certain mind. So like it's yeah, the dude has absolutely figured out how to bend the algorithms to his will to promote his channel, and your boy, he is the most successful YouTuber on earth, that is for sure. And again, I don't watch the mister beast games. I'm a fan of him. I like watching it for the social experiment of it, to see how and why people eat themselves alive. And you again, you will have those people that are truly moral and there is no amount of money that's gonna make them throw their morals down just to get their bag. Like there are those that will stand firm to that, and then you will watch people that will throw their morals away for like ten thousand dollars And it's like, bro that after two months, now what now? The entire world just watched you publicly sell yourself for five digits And that's like a thing.
Speaker 8: So there are you there to make friends or are you there to make money?
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. Some people are there to do both. But it's not even that. It's like doing this will fuck over your entire team to where if you lose, none of these people have the opportunity to advance forward. And it's like and if you do it this way, then only you get to advance, and again there's no judgment. It's all a part of the social experiment. But it's very interesting to see it go down. Like we said, Squid Games, that was just a show on Netflix, and yes, we believe that this was based off of true events and that's fine, but the Beast Game shows that on a way more nerved scale, nobody's actually getting hurt, right, nobody's dying, nobody is going to financial ruin if they lose the games. But yeah, these people will continue on. And it's like their social media is they're gonna get shit on by the masses for their decisions and all these things, but they're willing to take that risk and sacrifice their social standings for one hundred thousand dollars and like that is the amount for some people.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very interesting to look at Oh fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, You think about it.
Speaker 8: In today's day and age, with the twenty four to seven news cycle, people will get tired of shitting on whatever selfish person that decided to fuck over their team for ten grand or one hundred grand or whatever. They'll get tired of that after day too, and all the while that person is laughing their ass all the way to the bank.
Speaker 2: That money don't run out after two days.
Speaker 8: For some people, it probably does, but you know, for the people who are good with their money, it's like shit, I would turn on a bunch of fucking strangers for that kind of money too, if it's in a game.
Speaker 2: Bro. I just watched this point this last episode, it was like they had uh there was like they actually teamed uble Survivor, so for anybody who's a Survivor fan, and they were giving away this island. It was a one point eight million dollar island, right, and they were we came down to the final two guys they had like make a case for because the crew had to decide which one of them won the island. All of a sudden, this one guy starts going on and on about how he and his husband they're gay and they have these kids, and he helps these gay kids find loving homes out of the foster care system, and if he gets this island, it's gonna go towards that cause and this and this. Then the other guy, who was an American Ninja Warrior competitor, went on and was like, well, you know, me and my nine brothers and sisters, you know, we grew up, we didn't have much. It's like y'all are pulling at the heartstrings for a fucking island that neither of you are going to use. And it's it's insane to watch how people go on the victim scale. It's about who could be more of a victim and who would use It's, like I said, if for the social experiment of it, I find it's so interesting.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean the amount of people that play victim to get ahead in life is astounding. It is so crazy. Poor me somehow is just rewarding these days.
Speaker 2: It's like it's seen as cool to be a victim and have a bunch of shit wrong with you, which I don't know when that became a thing that people should strive for. Like this younger generation, they all want anxiety, They like want social disorders, they want to be medicated, and it's like you're supposed to be hoping for the opposite. But somehow that's cool. But all right, Yeah it's a weird club. Yeah, let's see medieval times on these.
Speaker 4: Let's give you my anxiety and stuff for real, Right, I'll just hand it to him.
Speaker 5: That's fine if they want it so bad.
Speaker 2: God, is love said, Danny Jones had a guy on who did a whole episode on the Garth Brooks thing. Pretty sure he wrote a whole book on it. YO, shout out to the Danny Jones Podcast. I just watched Amman Hillman's punk ass try to go up against a actual Greek scholar, and he actually was vindicated on a couple of things, a couple of his statements and a lot of his interpretation of the Greek language, which we already knew is wildly inaccurate and academically dishonest. But uh, at least Danny Jones, dude, he is a fucking psychopath. Yeah, he's a he's a strange cookie.
Speaker 8: We tried to get him on and he was planning go to come on, but then we just never never heard from him again.
Speaker 2: I would I would love to have a conversation with him, but I'm gonna be honest, his voice annoys me so much. Like I don't know if I'd actually be able to make it all the way through an episode. Like yeah, he for the guests and all that shirt, that's one thing, but you know, and I'm like gonna talk about this and like the entire time and like broke shut. Can you talk like a normal fucking adult please for two seconds?
Speaker 8: Like he sounds like Garth from Wayne Wayne's World, doesn't he, but.
Speaker 2: A way more annoying version of it. Who's like holding in the biggest piss of his life, like and he's I mean, some people just got that voice.
Speaker 8: I mean, Steve O got a fucking weird ass voice and everybody loves him.
Speaker 2: That's fair. But Steve O's voice isn't nearly as upsetting as a mon's.
Speaker 8: Is I just I don't know, but yeah, it is upsetting because you don't like what he's saying.
Speaker 2: With no, no, no, no, Billy Carson, for instance, I can't stand him. His voice doesn't annoy me. He has a excellent voice. As far as being on a microphone or creating content, I'm absolutely here for that. I think most of what he says is fucking retarded, but his voice doesn't upset you. See what I'm saying. I'm on hillman. I don't know if it's an act or if that's like really how he talks. And he was a professor talking like this that blows my mind.
Speaker 8: Honestly, he just sounds like he's done way too many whippets in his life.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Maybe that's it. What it is, I don't know, but yeah, shout out to the Danny Jones podcast for doing the most will the God says, fuck this snowshit this weekend, Richmond, Virginia is getting two to four fucking feet. Whoa fuck off with that, dude.
Speaker 3: Virginia is a southern state. No it's not. I'm sorry, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. Just because it flew the stars and bars during the Civil War does not make it a southern state. I'm very sorry. Jehovah's witness would agree with the book. I don't know which book we were talking about, but Tony says that the Jehovah's witness would agree with the book, probably the one you're talking about with the book club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: So the Jehovah's Witness would agree that Jesus wasn't the son of God. Interesting, I've never heard that, but all right, Samuel says, I live in South Georgia and we got two inches this year. Last year we had a record breaking nine inches.
Speaker 3: So she said, that is what she said.
Speaker 2: And uh for the two inches, obviously, but uh, yes, George is apparently supposed to be getting more snow this weekend too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which Georgia, Texas, Bama, Mississippi just.
Speaker 2: Skirted right over Louisiana, Prasby Praisby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, Louisiana.
Speaker 4: We're just getting a shit ton of cold weather and pouring rain for days.
Speaker 2: Which I'm not super stoked about right.
Speaker 4: As we are supposed to have chewbaccus. Yeah, really bummed out about this.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Mardi Gras season is always cold as fuck.
Speaker 2: But still like you know, yeah, I love the cold though. Hey, I got a fun dick joke.
Speaker 5: Well at least it's not about holes today.
Speaker 2: I bet it will.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well maybe I don't know if I don't know what you want to do with it. But so, uh my girl told me that she wanted twelve inches and she wanted it to hurt. I said, all right, So I fucked her twice and I punched her in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that one. Let me see I have one this. Uh me and my old lady we did doggy style last night.
Speaker 3: I sat on the foot of.
Speaker 2: The bed and beg for it, and she rolled over and played dead a Sam go ahead, big dog and see your hand raised, push off.
Speaker 8: Y'all need Jesus in second off?
Speaker 2: Fucking see Okay, random, but fucking.
Speaker 4: He put it on. He put it on the fucking Patreon. He was like feeling some type of way and was like back LSU And I.
Speaker 6: Was like, was the thing because you all talking about the college football and everything? And then I was like, I can't remember why, but it was just in my head to do that because, uh, you all talking about college football.
Speaker 2: I think it was with Open Time vibes.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was with the boys, yeah, because I mean I guess somebody, Yeah, roll tied, buddy, somebody's gotta do something with them Breds. I get it.
Speaker 1: Wow, in between I think that sits in between us.
Speaker 2: Mississippi is the mbread. Yeah, I really can't know.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 8: I actually got a joke. Oh, why is the most calgo illegal in Alabama?
Speaker 2: Because you don't turn your back on family? Because that's just weird.
Speaker 3: I love it. I fucking love it. Uh God is love said?
Speaker 2: Didn't demon demon Eraser kind of walk back his comments a little about the kind of hypnotism Jonathan was doing.
Speaker 3: He did whenever I told him about QHHT.
Speaker 2: He kind of was like, okay, so maybe that one's not, but the other hypnotism is and this and this, and I was like, I feel like most and I don't really remember if I brought this up or not, but I feel like most hypnotism is staged, most honestly. And also I know a few people that have done they quit smoking after they did a hypnotism session to quit smoking. I got a hard time believing that they were tapping into a demonic entity to quit smoking. I could be so wrong. I could be wrong. And the Baphomet's the one that graced them with the lack of nicotine. I just I don't feel like that's the case. Actually, angelic of him, you see what I'm saying. I feel like more or less it was probably their own minds, and I think that's what hypnotism is supposed to be. But yeah, demon Eraser and JC or JT follows JC. That was a fun episode, but man, they were on some on that episode. It started off with hating the Jews, then it went towards We're in Satan's little season and all of these things, which both of these topics I don't get down with.
Speaker 3: So it was an interesting one.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm shout out to them. They're both, you know, great guys.
Speaker 2: They both do.
Speaker 8: They both believe that we are in Satan's little season right now.
Speaker 2: That's like their whole thing. Apparently, they don't believe that the Temple needs to be rebuilt, they don't believe that the rapture's coming.
Speaker 3: They think it already happened.
Speaker 2: They think that when God comes back for Israel, which is what it says, he's talking about the modern day Israel, which would be the Church, which would be the Christians. And I'm just like, so you're being very literal in certain aspects and then you choose to be non literal in other aspects. And keep in mind, we're also talking about a book of interpretation, so like, who's to say one way or another what it is. But yeah, it's it's a whole thing that they go on, for sure, the Satan Little Season crowd. No shade being thrown from me, no disrespect, I respectfully disagree. And I think whenever Jesus looked up at the Temple and said that that thing is going to be torn down and then fifty or sorry forty years later.
Speaker 3: It was, that's what the fuck he meant.
Speaker 2: And then equally, whenever they said that it's got to be rebuilt a third time, I think they like actually meant the brick and mortar is gonna be rebuilt. I don't know, I could be so wrong on this, but that's a thing. I mean, it's that's that's a take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, God is love. What's your thoughts on this?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Another thing again Maybury always brings up, is that like the uh you know, mountains will be wiped out and like all the islands I think will disappear. And I heard somebody's a little seasoner's retort to that was like, well, how do we know what mountains used to look like? And he referenced the uh.
Speaker 2: You know, ons tower probably exactly.
Speaker 10: Well, that's what trees used to look like, right, I believe that about the trees, but I.
Speaker 7: Don't know that mountains were so much bigger. But that was the point he was trying to make.
Speaker 6: Nothing right with me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've heard these talking points, and again I don't know, I don't know if Devil's Tower was at one point actually a tree, you know, I mean, all all evidence to the contrary, but also petrified wood is a thing. So who's to say that that's not a giant petrified tree stump? I don't know. I don't know, but yeah, the and even to say that mountains used to be taller, it's possible, but I just all evidence to the contrary on that one. I mean, there, mountains are kind of one of those things that stand the test of time.
Speaker 3: I mean, do with that information what you will?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: I mean, shit changes over time, dude. Egypt used to be lush and vegetation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that happens every was it five hundred years or thousand years?
Speaker 8: Five thousand I want to say, or just say it's somewhere between five and ten thousand, I think.
Speaker 2: But that's my point, Like, that's a natural phenomenon that takes place, and right now it's in it's, for lack of a better words, desert season, and then the rolls will flip and it will be back to being lush, green vegetation again. And that's a thing that can be mathematically tracked to say that mountains used to be taller if we're talking about like for erosion purposes, and they used to be taller for that, and maybe they've lost a few feet here and there. Okay, maybe, and the volcanoes that used to be active that are now dormant, are mountains that may not have used to existed. Okay, it's possible. It's just some people take that to a very drastic level. And well, again not throwing shade or disrespect, I think that the world that we're living on hasn't changed all that much in the last five thousand years as far as the actual natural earth.
Speaker 3: I could be very wrong on this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's like to say that the natural disasters that we're having now are harsher than ever before in human history. And again, kind of all evidence to the contrary on that one. Maybe they didn't document it to the levels we have now, right, they didn't. They didn't have the categorization for different types of hurricanes, and they didn't have Oh this earthquake was a so and so strong earthquake. They just knew it was a strong ass earthquake. They knocked the city down, and that was enough to put down, you know. It's it's I don't know, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: I don't know what to think about, you know, the past and the different change in scenery and landscape and all that kind of stuff. We're here for such a short period of time, you know, we just have to rely on other people's word or I don't know, even fossil records can't really be heavily relied on. Yeah, I mean, make a fossil, dude, You can make a fucking fossil. And like, I think they found that you can make a fossil in like, what was it like six months or some shit like that, Like it was a super short amount of time to where something could become fossilized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the right conditions, I suppose, Like you can make petrified wood like for sure, but to make bones go to sediment, sedimentary rock and all of that. I don't think that can happen in six months. I don't know. I've actually never done real research into it, but I do know that you could definitely fossilize like plant matter in a short amount of time.
Speaker 3: There's something to be.
Speaker 2: Said for that. Uh uh. Tony said that Arianism was the ancient version of Jehovah's witness Christianity. I'm gonna push back and say I don't believe that Jehovah's witness well in the broad sense of the word. You can call them Christians, about as broad as you can call the Mormon Church Christian. Uh. I don't think that we're properly using the term Christian, but that that is a term, and I didn't I've never heard of arianism before today. So all right, that's that's apparently what the ancient jws were about. Okay, doubting Thomas and Judas can fuck themselves with the cat. What the fuck did doubting Thomas do? Sam, What's what's the stick on that one?
Speaker 6: Because you they witched him by Jesus became God in everything, and Thomas he claimed that he accepted Jesus and everything.
Speaker 2: But even if though.
Speaker 6: He spent multiple is with the man and everything, he didn't believe that.
Speaker 2: It was actually Jesus aption the resurrection.
Speaker 6: He had to actually physically put his hand into the marks which would have been in his palms.
Speaker 2: Right, But even with that being said, dude, you're walking with this dude for this long and even if you believe that he is who he says he is, to say that, yeah, your boy just rose from the dead, like that's a pretty incredible claim to just believe. And if anything. I think that that portion of doubting Thomas was put in there. I don't believe it's fake. I believe it was real. But I think that that was made sure, that they wrote that down to show that, yes, we're still humans, We're still gonna have our doubts, we still have to believe.
Speaker 3: And even though Jesus said, blessed is he who he believes.
Speaker 2: Without seeing there's going to be doubters among us, and God is here even for the doubters. I think that was I think that was the point of that section of the story. But yeah, fuck Judas for sure. Selling Jesus for the price of a slave just mind blowing to me. But anyway, and even if you look at that, that's not even like a whole year's wages. That was like that was a chunk of change. But it wasn't like he was gonna ride off into the sunset and live the rest of his life, you know, like a king. Right, But that was like the price of what a slave was at the time was like that was like a median price. It wasn't even like that was a high end gladiatory price. So like Judas wasn't about to take them thirty pieces and ride off into the sunset and live like a king somewhere. He would have been set up for like a year. I yeah, it was a lot of things to the story anyway. Raw Visions said the thousandth episode should be the correlation of vamps, wear wolves, and bigfoots and how they interact with the today world, Like a deep dive into how they all have been sighted and interacted with people of today. Maybe localized in New Orleans to make it a little easier for y'all. That's yeah, that's a fun thought one a super New Orleans slash Louisiana based Cryptid episode.
Speaker 5: Okaya, bra Johnson.
Speaker 2: We'll write it down. I'm down to clown.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah. While we're written it down.
Speaker 2: We'll see Louisiana Cryptid episode possibly is going to go down for the one thousandth episode. We'll see how it goes for sure. The Yoked Yid said arianism was definitely a thing, but not like who they are nowadays. Again, this is kind of the first time I've heard of this. Be completely honest with you, but all.
Speaker 4: Right, God is Love says asking about how long the book club is because of grand theft, Auto, I'm only going to probably run it for maybe an hour hour and a half, Like we're not going to be on super super late because we shoot so much at night, so Sundays are kind of my rest days honestly. But yeah, I will probably run it for about an hour at least, and then we'll kind of go from there if it does go longer, like we'll just plan accordingly.
Speaker 7: So grand theft World, you know, Richard Grove is right.
Speaker 4: Taking No, Richard Grove, I am the worst human with names. Everybody says names, Like every person is always like, don't you know this person? This person I am. I am gonna be honest with you. I forget every person's name pretty much. Faces, I got like situations, things that people have done. I'm like, okay, yeah, names I'm terrible with. So the boys probably know over me, dude.
Speaker 16: Richard Grove's like, I guess he's considered a forensic historian, and he's got a great story about how he was in the corporate world and saw some hit and tried to report it and turns out, you know, he ran into the whole crooked system and like he ended up suffering by reporting the fraud.
Speaker 7: So he ended up going down the rabbit hole. And dude, he's like kind of like a Jay Dyer where like.
Speaker 16: But he'll go through, you know, all the current events of the day and he plays clips from like everybody shows, uh and but he'll.
Speaker 4: Like go to the books, the actual history and he's the prize winning guy, right.
Speaker 7: Show you the facts about what's really happening. Richard Grove, the.
Speaker 4: Green imperialism, colonial expansion, Tropical Island.
Speaker 2: That guy, the British dude.
Speaker 5: Grand Theft World. This is another guy.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Grand Theft World Uncovered, Uncover the Hidden Agenda's.
Speaker 5: Multi Okay, Okay, I feel like I knew this name.
Speaker 2: Well check them out.
Speaker 5: Check this Yeah, thank you, I'm going to check it out. I know who this guy is.
Speaker 2: I recognize his face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, famous interviews.
Speaker 16: It was with John Taylor Gatto, the uh you know education guy, a teacher from New York like he wrote the like uh dumbing us down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I know who this guy is. Okay, and I look, you recognize the other two hosts. Yeah, it's the one that we watched on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, okay. Scott Armstrong and Kolbe's statue ok yea yea yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. Fuck yeah dude, thanks for that tip. Zoom user didn't really have a name on it said first live, Hello everyone, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 3: The yoke did said he had to bail out.
Speaker 2: Uh raw visions. What the actual fuck? That smile definitely calls a rip in his face after it was a picture. It was a picture that was in the in the chat. Moving forward to quote the Greg, old Greg, want to go to the club where people we on each other. It took me a second to quote old Greg. Ah, Yes, indeed from a shoot you have a put p and your wiena, you have put pen, youa butt.
Speaker 5: See somebody else actually was U did fecal transfers.
Speaker 2: Moxie seven seven seven, which she was in the chat earlier, but she looks like she might have had to dip out earlier. I'm an RN and used to work in GI clinic where they did these fecal transplants. They're gross, but they work wonders for patients with certain illnesses, so little bit yeah they do.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's like a lot of research behind it being a beneficial thing.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild all right on behalf of Blumkin practitioners everywhere. Oh my god, if anyone from the COEC donated fecal matter for medical purposes, the Blumpkin squad will match the amount and donate it and add two percent. God damn it, Dougie.
Speaker 5: I love Douggie.
Speaker 2: Dougie's just out here doing the most that no one asked him for. By the way, no one asked Dougie to do this, But Dougie's just out here, you know, for the cause.
Speaker 5: Of seeing a doctor.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened to the good old days of trying every cure known to man before seeing the doctor? Ashton said that, and I hear you. I think it also depends on the illness. Like if it's something that you can tell what it is, you could just go and get a quick fix.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it depends definitely depends will of the gods. Said he had to dip out early?
Speaker 2: Was it that she? I? Will of the gods? Will I have to leave during the revity or the riveting talk of but hugs? But my grandson is sick and he will be waking soon. One of his grandma to come caddle.
Speaker 3: An all night.
Speaker 2: Well, the gods. Thank you for joining us. Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure, Thank you Jacob for keeping conspirators safe. I don't exactly know what you meant by that, Ashton, but sure, all in a day's work, bro.
Speaker 9: You just throwing out warning labels for these like.
Speaker 2: Off brand holistic things.
Speaker 9: I thought it was pretty pretty good because people will try anything, and people want to save your own ass.
Speaker 4: So just you know, don't do any of things until you seek medical advice. Make sure that it's a licensed doctor, practitioner some kind of you know.
Speaker 3: Do your own research, you know what I mean, Do real research.
Speaker 2: Don't just go to AI and ask, hey, if I inject P in my butt, is this gonna be.
Speaker 4: Healthy for you? Don't rely on chat GBT as your doctor.
Speaker 16: Please.
Speaker 4: Chat GBT is wrong. It is a loti artificial So like, no, just.
Speaker 2: Throwing it out, y'all. Just do your research please before you start doing things to your body. What the fuck's smoking?
Speaker 4: Mamas of I'll talk shit about people using period blood for crap, and over here butt hugging urine and crap.
Speaker 2: All right, Jacob and button chugging no urine? Somebody is but ain't know.
Speaker 5: Jonathan's Jonathan's going next.
Speaker 8: Yo, I ain't buy chugging urine bro coffee is as far as I'll go.
Speaker 5: Li at a half gallon of coffee, yo.
Speaker 2: Also a half gallon of coffee is also fucking wild, Like even if it was a half gallon of water, that's a large amount to be just putting up in the colon.
Speaker 5: It's flushing your whole system topped bottom, all the way up.
Speaker 2: People got a pooper, some people don't. It's okay, Oh my god, all right, Uh to be alive, said heading out early tonight as well, thank you for joining us. As always, spear Animal says, the ones who really run the world are fucking jips. Okay, you know what you might be on something, You might be on some I don't know that for a fact, but all right, Oh the vehicles.
Speaker 6: The fact that the motherfucker's trying to build a damn quantum you got there?
Speaker 7: What's next?
Speaker 6: You're gonna try to build a fucking Decepticon, mark my ward sky and is gonna come from Tokyo.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest, I think they probably already have built that. Japan be doing the most.
Speaker 5: I think I think we have it.
Speaker 2: Maybe both I don't know anymore.
Speaker 6: But okay, I do know that Arcamedian was it Archimedes?
Speaker 4: Or was it?
Speaker 10: But what?
Speaker 6: Uh? He made the He used mirrors to pretty much burn the entire invading MDA from Athens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I think we can figure out how to do that.
Speaker 6: And she's a bunch of crystals and one of the fucking fifty thousand jobels fucking flashlight have it punched through a quartz. We could just refract the light and like a magnifying glass of the sun. Just I think we could do that.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know. Possibly, possibly, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I gotta read I gotta read Honey Badger's comment, you can't eat cooka puffs out of a white girl's ass and expect her to turn black?
Speaker 7: What the.
Speaker 4: I love Honeybadger just out here doing the most man again. I don't know.
Speaker 8: You shouldn't you shouldn't expect that to happen, so it's not a false statement.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, what, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I was just like, why, Honey Badger.
Speaker 2: I love how marines are the most raw, dejitterate sons of bitches alive. You know, it is.
Speaker 4: It is hard not to make comments. I was dying earlier.
Speaker 3: I was you were crashing.
Speaker 5: Because I had so many things to say, and I was like, I wish.
Speaker 2: You would have because as much as I was crashing out with Peach talking about mystery crotched meat sandwich, it I just all I could think of was that meme about it's like yo so hot.
Speaker 3: I heard somebody's pussy fell off.
Speaker 2: I thought about that, and then everything that she said from that point forward made that mean that much funny.
Speaker 4: I thought of a whole bunch of things in my mind and I was like, oh god, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't stop the giggling over here.
Speaker 4: And then like every and then Ashon's so dry when I'm not in a bad way, like has like dry sarcasm in the way that he was saying shit on top of everything else. I'm like, no, I'm going to be a child of God and I'm just gonna mute myself.
Speaker 5: As I was snort laughing, I was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You were dying for the record, Fuck the haters, we're all adults here.
Speaker 3: If you can't handle crude humor from a female, then what the fuck are.
Speaker 2: You doing here?
Speaker 7: She really does not like dirty.
Speaker 2: Pussy bro cosmic Peach does not fuck with dirty vagina or bitches with braided armpit hair. That is a whole thing, which is funny because she's straight. So like if she's able to smell the stink from her bandage, like.
Speaker 3: Y'all realize how bad that's gotta be.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're from Oregon, so I know that most of what she said was probably very euphemistic and a bit over dramatized.
Speaker 4: I get that, but like I've really there's not that many people that I've smelled and I go and like you have to understand, though, I go.
Speaker 3: To like the you go to the hippi spots.
Speaker 4: Oh, I go to like the hippie hippie hippie spots, so like, ah, you know, I don't uh, I don't really see much. I mean, I obviously there's people I've smelled in. I mean I've been to all sorts of places around the country, so like it's not just like an organ thing. Now where she is at it is like more leaning towards liberal now it used to not be at all, and so okay, but even that, like these places that I go are like liberal hubs, I'll say that, and so they you know, there's all different flavors of people, but I don't. I've I don't really ever experience like there's a hamful I'll say there's not just not. There is those but a lot of them are like supernatural based, and so they use a lot of natural products. A lot of them don't smell bad though I've been around.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna get technical, I wouldn't know. I've never been to Oregon. But I feel like the overall aroma, the ode to vage, if you will.
Speaker 4: The Portland people don't smell that great because you've got a lot of homeless people that are on drugs, so like, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no. But aside from the big cities and the uh, if we're just going off of just baseline demographics here, I feel like Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia and now pretty much any state that has actual bious, right, I feel like the ode to vadge here would probably have a little more stink on it than an Oregon.
Speaker 3: Like we're just aside from the.
Speaker 2: Overtly overly hippie people that are just gross like those people, right, but just like on a baseline. Yeah, I feel like that's an accurate statement. I don't know this, but you know.
Speaker 4: But I mean, if you're from a different place and you're around people that don't don't fit what you like, then you know you're gonna have strong opinions.
Speaker 3: That's very accurate.
Speaker 4: And you know, I personally don't give a shit if a girl doesn't shave her armpits. It does not bother me whatsoever. And I've been around plenty that have no stench to them, and like it's whatever.
Speaker 2: I do care about guys and girls that when they walk into a room, you get if.
Speaker 4: You could smell like male or female, then like, yeah, that's an issue.
Speaker 3: But like political ideologies have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: There's some stinky ass motherfuckers in this world, but like just don't know that they stink, and it's that's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jonathan, I think you should come with us to Brighton Bush one day, or become with me, or you go up by yourself.
Speaker 5: I think you'd like Brighton Bush.
Speaker 3: It's a hippie retreat in Oregon.
Speaker 5: They have like a lot of cool conferences that they do there.
Speaker 4: They have like yurts that you can stay in but they do a lot of like metaphysical stuff, and they do a lot of spiritual stuff and all that kind of things.
Speaker 2: Very organ Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: The guests that we just had on Meta last night is she was from Portland and she goes actually, like you know, a lot of people have like problems and they talk a lot of shit on people from Portland. But most of the people there are actually just pretty cool. It's just the extreme few that's that are kind.
Speaker 2: Of louder than that.
Speaker 5: There's Portland.
Speaker 4: I've never been a big fan of Portland myself, like in a as a city. But overall, I mean, I'll say that there is a lot of there's i mean just with like even right wing though, like there's extremists on both ends, and then there's a lot of people in the middle, and then a lot of people in Orgon are kind of just in the middle. But the extremists, definitely, they are so loud when it comes to that. I will say, there is really hard opinions when it comes to specific topics in some areas, like in certain you know, hubs like Eugene for example. But I mean, for the most part, people are pretty friendly and like you know, there's they don't really care what you look like.
Speaker 5: They don't really care.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna judge you if you're walking down the street and wearing a flannel and in like one hundred degree weather, or if you're wearing, you know, flip flops and fucking pouring rain, nobody's gonna be like, oh my god, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: That's what you're going off? What they wouldn't judge you?
Speaker 4: Well, I just was like giving an example like of you know, the overtly judging of things about that.
Speaker 2: I bet they would judge me for swimming in my jeans.
Speaker 4: Probably not, honestly, I've swim in jeans in Oregon water. You're talking like sixty degree or below.
Speaker 2: Oh they're not fucking swimming there.
Speaker 5: Fuck that, I've been swimming.
Speaker 4: I went on a big hike with my kid because I used to do a hike a baby, which is like a national thing. My friend Shanty made it and we went down to it's called a punch bowl and you have like hike. It's a really far away but we went down there and like, uh, it was like thirty eight forty degree water.
Speaker 5: Oh no, swam no, No, let me.
Speaker 4: Tell you like that was really refreshing though, like refresh it was really cold, but once your body got used to it, man, it's it's a whole vibe though, to be out in the woods and just you know.
Speaker 2: So, I was swimming in California once upon a time, and the water is always a ball me sixty degrees. They got warmer water than we do, okay, and my body didn't adjust. I was wearing a thick ass wetsuit and I was still frozen. And then even after an hour of like trying swimming and get my heart pump and all that. Nah, due, Jacob is a bitch when it comes to the cold. I've been very loud about that since day one. And that's fine. You put me in one hundred and twenty degree weather, I could probably outwork anybody. You put me in forty on down, I'm fucking over it. You put me wet in this temperature, no, fuck the world, I'm dying. I'm over it. I'm over it.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: This is why we're not doing chew bacchus this weekend, because I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna go out there to forty degrees freezing rain out there to catch some goddamn fifty cent beads. You yeah, your say fair.
Speaker 4: I was trying to figure out how to do it, like, because I went to that one what last year year before in Covington, and it was when I say, torrential downpour.
Speaker 5: We were up past our knees in water. That's how hard it was raining for some beads.
Speaker 4: No, but we got so much shit and it was so fun and it was just me and my oldest and thank god we didn't have my younger one down there. But we had the best fucking time. We were soaked to the bone and it is the streets were flooding and it was.
Speaker 5: A whole thing. And we had so much shit though.
Speaker 4: We had two full wagons full and we like were carrying everything we could.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was just it was a great time.
Speaker 4: So, I mean it was I liked it, but I also can stand the weather and being, you know, miserable, props to you for But I wasn't miserable. I had a great time because he was having a great time.
Speaker 2: So props to you for being that committed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I was. I was very committed, and the flash people got his love.
Speaker 2: He's here for it.
Speaker 6: Not me.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing shit. I can go buy them big beads. I don't need no flashing.
Speaker 3: I can go buy all the shit that you can catch it at parade.
Speaker 2: Were good, We're good on all that shit.
Speaker 7: I know how ladies get those beads shit.
Speaker 2: Not It actually depends. Yeah, sometimes a dude on the float will be an asshole and he'll chunk it at somebody's head. Even if you're supposed to get the big beads in the proper way of flashing whatever, Sometimes they'll just be assholes and hum them fuckers. And like that's also kind of a game that guys can play because like we're not gonna be flashing dick. You know what I'm saying. It's not twenty sixteen. We can't just be out here. Dick's out for harambe like we used to could. This used to be a proper country, but no, So these days it's about pissing off the duw on the float enough to where he doesn't want to throw a little thing at you.
Speaker 3: He wants to throw something with some ma. It's it's fun games.
Speaker 4: I've actually never seen anybody flash anybody for beads at any of the preeds I've been to never once, and I've been to a shit ton of parraids now, like like walking down the streets in Bourbon.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but Bourbon, that's any day that I've.
Speaker 4: Never seen actually anybody have to flash anybody for beads.
Speaker 5: And maybe I'm just like delusional. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I get big beads all the time, but I don't do anything for him, and just like smile and say, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I've ever been to a single night parade in my life without seeing at least ten sets.
Speaker 5: M I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm just like not focused on what's going on. Well, I mean, I'm paying attention to people around me, but I'm also not like giving a shit. I mean, tits are tits, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm not over here like, oh, she's showing her it's Mardi Gral, Like you you're here for this.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like little Caesars.
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 3: No, it's five dollars. You know what you're getting into?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's It's the same thing with Marti Gral, like they're exposing themselves. It's fucking New Orleans at Marti Graus you know, damn good and well what you're getting into when you're here.
Speaker 5: They're exposing themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And there's the street preachers out there that like, oh man, bro And even as a Christian, I love combating these dudes.
Speaker 5: These people are psychotic.
Speaker 2: They are wanting to actually bring that up to you.
Speaker 8: So, like, dude, I wonder because they they take over the whole like gay section of Bourbon Street, right and they got all their signs like the gays are gonna burn in Hell and all this really fucking weird, vivid shit, and I almost wonder, dude.
Speaker 2: Are they are they plants?
Speaker 8: Like who chooses to just go to Burman, go to Bourbon on a random day and just, you know, hope that somebody goes to Hell because they.
Speaker 5: Like dudes like something there.
Speaker 4: Though they're at Southeastern Tower, which is a college, they go there every single day they're there, and they trade like they rotate who goes in and every day they're pretty much attacking people for everything that they're doing wrong.
Speaker 2: But it's also not like just for the gaze or for a woman who's wearing revealing clothes. No, they'll attack anybody, even a fucking a Chad looking frat bro. They're still gonna attack. Yes, it's extremely and it does nothing positive for the cause or for the faith. And that's that's why I like combating these people now to that point, there are some street preachers out there, like even during Mardi Gras, they're out there handing out waters, you know, and on the wrapping paper of the water will be like a Bible quote or something like that, or maybe they're trying to advertise for their local church or something like that. Good things, good things. Hell, yeah, you know what I mean. But the ones that are out there preaching hatred, misquoting certain things out of the Bible, Like, no, dude, that is that doesn't help anyone. If anything, you're proving all of the haters right right now. And they don't see it that way. They feel like they are just and morally upright for calling these people out to their face.
Speaker 8: And it's like that's not Who has ever looked at one of those people and be like I want to be one of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ill today just like go, I'm like, you know what, that's.
Speaker 5: What I want to do today.
Speaker 2: I want to know which gay person, guy, girl doesn't matter walked by a Westboro Baptist Church protest and we was like, God hates fags, You're going to Hell, and be like, oh, you know what, You're right. I do need to get right with God. I would have never heard this if it wasn't for you out here screaming and spitting at me. Thank you for showing me the way.
Speaker 5: My favorite is a guy in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 4: Right now, we're in the multiple the multiple crucifix crown situation.
Speaker 5: What, yeah, you haven't seen this, dude.
Speaker 3: There's a dude in Baton Rouge wearing a crown that I didn't know about.
Speaker 4: Well, no, so it's not really a crown, but it's like twelve necklaces that he's made into a crown situation that has crosses all on it. And oh yeah he was at Barns and Noble the other day and yeah, and so he has like this whole thing that he does and he's talking to himself and if you get close enough to him, he's like, oh, Jayes, this.
Speaker 5: Is gonna get you. I need it. You need to pray.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I think we call that autism.
Speaker 5: He's he's I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is that to do with sales.
Speaker 5: I don't know. He looked straight up as soon as you.
Speaker 2: Said it, like, oh, no, I'm not I'm not talking shit on you. I just I think that we might call that like mental retardation.
Speaker 5: Well he has mental health issues.
Speaker 2: You could have seen that coming. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: But I'm just.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite because he walks around sometimes he has signs that say some crazy shit about like doing some sexual acts.
Speaker 5: First god, and like, oh dude.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that dude at the White House when we went that walked up. First of all, if anybody has never been to the White House twenty four to seven, it could be three in the morning, doesn't matter, there's going to be some crazy person out there.
Speaker 5: We were there at two am, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Holding a sign just kind of and like screaming, not at the White House, but just to whoever happens to be walking by. This guy's whole thing, first off, very much. He was a crush Strian. He was very much anti Jewish, and he was bringing up the whole thing about how circumcisions make you inherently you're going to hell and this and this.
Speaker 5: The foreskins man.
Speaker 4: He was screaming it at the top of his lungs, about foreskins.
Speaker 2: The foreskin is holy and it's like the Bible tells you to do that. But all right, I'll listen for a second. Here there was Secret Service dudes, Capital City police dudes. I think there was Border patrol dudes right there, and I was just like, yo, but what if your woman likes the Ridge line though? And dude, you saw all these cops that they've been listening to this guy for like forty five minutes straight, just like talking his shit. And I was just kind of like, what about the Ridge though? Some women like that Ridge on that line? You know what I'm saying, hitting that g spot? What about that? And you saw his phase, your the circumcisions of devil and the dude, these cops all like they were trying to hold their composure. They couldn't.
Speaker 3: It was great, but like, yeah, that was That's a thing.
Speaker 5: I didn't really underst see in the point of those type of people.
Speaker 4: But also the monks in New Orleans, the monks, they have been featured. The monks that like somehow shwindle you into these damn ten fifteen dollars bracelets. They will shove it on your arm and go no, you can't take it back now you owe me money.
Speaker 2: Are the Buddhist monks? Yeah, oh they's some shisty ass gypsy.
Speaker 4: They've actually been featured on the news recently for the last couple of weeks because of their shenanigans.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I didn't realize that New Orleans had a booming Buddhist monk pop passion. See I hope I do.
Speaker 5: My god, there's so many of them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is now a part of my life mission. I have to go fuck with them. They will.
Speaker 5: They will like low key assault you.
Speaker 4: They can sure enough try to put this thing on your wrist and then.
Speaker 2: Be like ten dollar okay, I no, okay, mister Buddhist monk. We don't see about your sholll in ways. You about to learn some Louisiana kung fu in this bitch. I'm excited. Oh we need to go this weekend.
Speaker 8: Why are you worried about fucking material game? Bro, You're a fucking Buddhist.
Speaker 2: Go because that's all they ask actually care about. Dude, did you just see there was this tie hooker that uh was For years now, she has been sleeping with Buddhist monks and recording it as a way to blackmail them. She has extorted like eight million dollars out of these Buddhist monks for years now. How did the Buddhist monks have eight million on standby for such things? No, it's all about the money. That's all it's ever been about. Don't let these people out of you. Yeah, dude, it's all. That's why I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't apply myself to any cult or brotherhood or religion or any of that bullshit. It's just I try to be as free willed and free thinking as I possibly can be. Now I know that I own I am only blessed with just the understanding of the feeble mind of a man.
Speaker 2: But I will try my damnest. Yeah, yeah, as much as I can. I can't wait. I'm gonna go find these Buddhist monks. Now, this is a part of my goal.
Speaker 4: See, they're over by the church and the park.
Speaker 2: I go there every time I'm in New Orleans, I stop by.
Speaker 4: The they're there always always go buy the ice cream shop.
Speaker 5: And they got you.
Speaker 2: I know the exactly what you're talking about. Yeah, oh man, there's a whole thing. If y'all hear about some sort of a crazy uh going down New Orleans. Just just understand the case and based off with some monks.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna walk away and go get a grenade.
Speaker 2: No, I need you to have a speaker ready to play. Everybody was kung fu fighting. Oh my god, you must it's a.
Speaker 4: Law a great I'm gonna have to film it so I can put it on Patreon.
Speaker 2: You also have to shout world star this. I didn't make the rules. I didn't do this.
Speaker 5: Well, pet Jonathan with us because Jonathan's coming down Saturday.
Speaker 3: Bro, Well not this, not this weekend because it's raining.
Speaker 10: And as much as I think, Thanks God, this year with homosexuality maybe largely reproductive.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 5: Yes, Honestly, I don't think any real issue with it. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can have that talk to a very deep level, but I do believe that when you really break it down to its principle, I think that's more or less what the issue is. Because he told everybody to be fruitful and multiply, and you can't do that when you rub two dicks together. I think that's more or less the real quote unquote problem with it, at least historically speaking. These days, the gay agenda. And this is not every single homosexual out there. I know tons of conservative and logical thinking now, even if they're liberal, logical thinking people that might be just left of center or whatever, that are a part of the LGBTQ community plus and see that that's the problem. It's not the gays, it's not the buys half the time, it's not even the trance. It's all those other subadendums that are making it a problem for everybody else. I know tons of gay people that can't identify with the acronym people anymore because of the psychosis that that's happened within that community. That's that's the problem. And that's also very very off the point for most people that are gay. But you know, anyway, getting off of that topic, Sam, you had your hand raised. I'm curious that this had to do with the kung fu fighting or not. Maybe his ancestors might know a little something about that.
Speaker 6: What No, uh and rush off fucked kong fu taekwondo is better, but no, Yes, if anyone's gonna play kung fu fighting, I'll do it, God damn it. I'll even put on the fucking out the shining fucking gee too.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn We.
Speaker 6: Can make a whole we can make a whole damn video of I don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it. You know what we.
Speaker 6: Hed? No no no, no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I'm not trying to go into the racist scale with it. But you could, because your Asians, you could. You could play that card. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. And I'm also not going there to pick a fight.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that if I go there and they try to like grab me by the hand and force a bracelet on me, no, once you physically touch me. Now you're in my wheelhouse and we're cool. Words are words. That's what it was, you know. But we shall see now, Grandma, right, get your stick me, Aggie. You're about to learn today.
Speaker 4: I haven't told to have a resting bitch face, so you I don't feel like I do, but apparently I do.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: I really don't. I'm like, I don't think I have one.
Speaker 4: Compared to everybody else I know that has like major resting bitch face.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, I know.
Speaker 2: People that have way more of one than you.
Speaker 3: That is a fact.
Speaker 4: Some of the closest people to me actually have like the biggest.
Speaker 5: I really don't think that I have one, to be honest with you, but you got.
Speaker 2: To rest in bitch face. But you should see my sister.
Speaker 5: But that's why they don't kind of look.
Speaker 2: Like the evil Queen. Actually, like from the cartoons, she could in a good way.
Speaker 5: I've been wearing my bat sleeves bad.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. I think that's what you would wear. Indeed, Moxy seven seven seven, with your first time on the colt. She did have to take off early. But thank you for joining us this evening. Uh let's see. Yeah, everybody's pretty much gone to bed and it is about that time to wrap up with this addition, this episode of The Cult Conspiracy Live. Thank everybody for joining us this evening. It was a blast, as it always is. Once again to all of the people that are listening. If you would like to be a part of this conversation every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, then you go to Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast and you sign up with that Third Eye all the way Open tier is the only place to do this and be a part of this conversation.
Speaker 8: Jonathan, do you have anything that you would like to plug before we head out of here. Ah, just come check out the Metamistics podcast. It's been getting pretty crazy over there. We've been having a lot of great guests. We recently just had Dana the Alien on otherwise known as Dana Kippl. She's great, talks about how plasma's consciousness and that's where we exist. It's i don't know, just thought provoking kind of stuff. And yeah, we're all over TikTok and Instagram. That's pretty much the only two places where we're at.
Speaker 2: But yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah, as we're doing all the plugs and things. Also, go check out the Cage and Night on Patreon. We go live every Wednesday night a nine pm Central and we talk about pretty much whatever comes up. It's typically more of a geopolitical and historical conversation, but you know, it can it also gets unhinged from time to time. It's a good time, so come join us over there. Link to that one in the description as well. If you're somebody that likes to partake of the blessed Herb and you may not want to smoke it, but you would like to drink it, then go check out Good feels cannabis Seltzer linked to that as in the show notes below when you go to that link. We don't have a promo code where you go to the website and type in cult. The only place to get the discount is to use the link in the description below. They have a wide variety of flavors, and you know, hey, if you're somebody likes to partake, you might like to partay with this, you know, get after it.
Speaker 3: Let us know what you think about it in the comment section.
Speaker 2: And also, I would like to everybody to know all the crazy conversations we had tonight. Let us know if you disagree with any of them. We would like to hear from you in the comments section. Blow it up, fight amongst yourselves, tell us how you think about us. Whatever the case, we would love to hear it. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to link in the description to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: Talk to your financial advisor, Talk to.
Speaker 2: Your CPA and ask them about the investment of precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you what's up with it or retire a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in these items. While it's still affordable, Now is the time to buy it. Actually, silver's over ninety five ounce right now.
Speaker 4: Well, that wouldn't up ten dollars in or almost yeah, fifteen dollars in the last month.
Speaker 2: When we started this affiliate program with seven K, this coin that I am currently holding, one troy ounce of silver was a little over thirty dollars an ounce. It was like thirty and some.
Speaker 3: Change in a little over one year.
Speaker 2: It is now over ninety five dollars an ounce, and that is going to keep skyrocketing because of just the market in general, before it gets too high for you to get any Now is the time to buy Cecsilver Dots is the place to go. But like I said, good cult members. Another way that you'd support the show and let everybody know what you think about this episode.
Speaker 3: The wild conversations we had this evening.
Speaker 2: Would be two. Please hit the five stars, hit the Shares of lif suscribes comment Lee a post a review of shares at the Friends of Family shaffs that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms.
Speaker 3: The more we get promoted, more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could that become potential cult members like Churst, you Finalley's and gentlemen like Jonathan said also give him a like and a share and a follow over at Metamistics help him boost his algorithms over there. Good people also, come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patron lies we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone to have done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful Sam oh God almost God, Sam Steer your send off, Thank you, Johnathan, there's people who have you.
Speaker 8: I'm blessed to be the chaos.
Speaker 6: Much stuff on the tweaks voice and my lady, good night y'all.
Speaker 2: Much love. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage to Night, Amra. And there is one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Up