Speaker 1: All right, Jay's on the line. We're in Wdnstead.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jay, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome to the show. Welcome to second Date Update. Hopefully we can get you some answers and find out why you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 1: Tell us about this great day with Olivia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I went on a date with her, and she's beautiful. She is a beautiful woman, she's cool. So we went out, took us to a nice place for dinner. We hung out. She seems to enjoy yourself, even hung out with a few of my friends. Cute, So everything seems to go good. It seemed to be a connection. So I don't know why I'm getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you say hung out with some of my friends, it's like your friends were just there. I mean you didn't like yeah, okay, so they were just there.
Speaker 1: So she met some of your friends. Did your friends like her?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah? Yeah. Everybody seemed to have a good time. That didn't seem to be any lagging conversation or wondering what's going on here? Like okay, but you know, we just hung out, had a good time. I don't know why what's going on now?
Speaker 4: You weren't hanging out with your friends more than you were hanging out with her.
Speaker 1: Great point.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think that happened. I think it was. You know, it's kind of a situation where the friends were there and I introduced her. We just had a good time.
Speaker 4: Oh okay did you pay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, it wasn't like I forgot my wallet type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you drink too much?
Speaker 2: Never do that? Did I what too much drink? No? No, No, I don't. I don't think so, okay, no, just checking.
Speaker 3: No, So you reached out to her. I think so you reached out to her for another date. And that's and now you haven't had a response. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I I called, I called, once, texted twice. Okay, still still nothing. Okay, I don't want to overdo it, you know.
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 3: I feel like three year good like y Yeah, back away from the phone.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: All right, So Jay, we're gonna call Olivia and I'm gonna ask her about the date you're going to be listening in and we're going to try to get you some answers.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to find out why you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 2: Nervous?
Speaker 1: But yeah, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we're going to call Jay's date. Olivia will do that next. We're back Winstead. Jay's on the line. We're just seconds away from calling his date, Olivia. Are you ready to find out why Olivia is ghosting you?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 2: Yep, damn.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a good.
Speaker 3: Time though, because you went. You took her to a nice place for dinner. She did meet your friends. I don't know why you're getting ghosted, so let's find out. We're gonna call her up. Sounds like just like a Maybe it was too normal and average for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe she was bored. Maybe she was like a snoozefest.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi is Olivia there? Yes, Hi Olivia, This is Courtney Olivia.
Speaker 4: It's Walmart chef.
Speaker 1: Hey, Olivia, it's Savannah. We're calling from Kiss ninety five to seven. You're on the radio.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Hiyu listen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you. We're calling you because we do something called second date update. If you go on a first date, you get ghosted, call us when we get answers. We're calling you, Olivia because you're ghosting your date, Jay, and we really just want to know how why you're ghosting him, and what you thought about the.
Speaker 5: Date honestly, Yes, honestly.
Speaker 3: We want honest Yeah.
Speaker 5: The first date, I would say, did not go very well. Okay, he I thought we were going out to dinner, you know, like classic first date thing.
Speaker 1: But he said, he took you to dinner.
Speaker 5: Well, we went to some sort of social club where old people hang out and drink. I mean it was dark and dirty and it sounds like an old age home. And we had dinner he got he ordered us chicken tinders for dinner and it was served on paper plate.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if I would really count that as a dinner.
Speaker 3: He said, you met his friends. He said, you met his friends. His friends were there, you all liked each other.
Speaker 5: I mean he spent most of his time doing shots and playing darts with his friends instead of talking to me.
Speaker 4: All right, So you were at like a Knights of Columbus or an Irish club or an Italian or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was I'm.
Speaker 1: Jay's on the line.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jay, I'm sorry? What what? What was wrong with the date? You? We had a good time. Those are some of the best chicken fingers I've ever had. I mean probably the best around. You met people, you had drinks. What's wrong with that kind of date?
Speaker 5: I just I guess that's not what I was expecting, not really what I'm used to, And you didn't really ask anything, you know about me. You're just talking to your friends and getting drunk.
Speaker 2: I didn't get drunk. I wasn't even closed to being drunk. I mean, I just I thought it was a nice relaxing kind of date where you know, we could play a little game and have a drink or two and you know, not be in a stuffy atmosphere. I thought that was a nice change of pace for a date.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here here's my rule of thumb.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go.
Speaker 5: Jay.
Speaker 4: If you are taking a girl out to like dinner or what you call dinner, and you have to pick up and clean up after yourself, that's not taking a woman out to Russia. I know these social clubs, all of them do have decent food, but you got to pick up and clean up after yourself, So I wouldn't consider it a great date.
Speaker 3: Maybe, as a rule of thumb, a first date should consider should consist of a place where you actually.
Speaker 1: Have real like silverware.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like real plates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real plates is a great rule of thumb.
Speaker 2: They have the best chicken fingers around. I love chicken fingers. I thought, you know, nice casual place, you know, something to do that was fun and not stuffy.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry. I like nicer things. It's not what I'm used to, and I like to hang out places that don't stink.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you didn't even try to get to know her, that's the thing. I mean, aside from the place, Olivia, you said, he didn't even ask you any questions about you, He didn't try to get to know you, and he spent all his time playing darts and drinking with his buddies.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think that's true at all. Okay, well, then work everybody, you know. I thought we were having a good time.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jay, what does she do for work?
Speaker 2: He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know her last name?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 1: Do you know her last name?
Speaker 2: Does she know my last name?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: She probably doesn't because you sounds like you spent all your time at the social club.
Speaker 4: That's just a bad date. Yeah, yeah, let's move on. Let's not get angry about this.
Speaker 3: All right, So is there any interest in trying a second date? Olivia and Jay? If I pay for it and you don't go to the social club.
Speaker 5: I'm going to do that. I definitely don't need a second date.
Speaker 4: Okay, Courtney, Hey, your social club kind of goal?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 1: I am. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 3: I do like a good social club, I do, all right, all right, Well listen, Jay, you got your answers. We wish you guys both well. Olivia good luck and Jay good luck. Thank you guys for being so honest and being on second date update.
Speaker 5: Thank you