Speaker 1: Good morning everyone. This is Daniel with Ballbusters and I'm here with doctor Peter Glydden. We're here every Thursday eleven am Pacific time, and he is here to answer your questions. There's a new phone number. You'll see sixty one nine four to three one zero three three four on the screen and in the actual title of this show. Also, now that I know that this thing is here on Rumble, I would appreciate if you're not calling, if you would use the little dollar sign at the bottom. That's basically a super chats It almost looks exactly like YouTube to submit your questions. I'm still going to go through all of them, but it would be nice if you guys did that. I appreciate it. Okay, So doctor Glidden, I got back from New York and that same day, it was like the morning of the thirty first or whatever, I decided to go for a job because I had been jogging in New York the whole time, and in the absence of my elliptical, and I went around Farmland and it was kind of windy a little bit. I didn't notice the color of the air being too orange because of all those sand and stuff. But the next day I was super sick, and I know they sprayed the crap out of those fields. So whither it was because I was locked in a box with a bunch of people with recycled you know, air on the airplanes, or if it was because of that, or it comes to some other reasons I can't think of. I ended up with a fever. It got up to one hundred and two, but my normal temperatures like ninety six right so ninety six ninety seven right around there. So it was significant for me and felt like crap headache, and at that time I could still had taste and stuff like that. So I let that go for a couple of days. But I was loading up on the plant arrived minerals and the oscio effects, taking the tangy tangerine. The eufa's had a cod liver from doctor Monso I also added to that, and he had this restoration spray that he sent me a while back, so I was using that. I was using the pair away spray just in case it was parasitic. I did everything I could think of, and somebody had sent me a page in the book from doctor's the book I have. It's right here. It's the Tough Body book, but it was the and then doctor Mons was so used the health of the kidney restore and I was, And as soon as he said that, I'm like, I just had a problem with my kidney's maybe that is a blockers. That would make sense, right, that there's a pathway issue. And so I figured out how to do it. Finally, I finally figured out how to reference the book and find all the numbers and all that stuff and where the touch points are. And I did it and I went to bed. So it was probably the second day with the fever that I actually did this. I woke up maybe forty five minutes later because of not feeling right, but it was it was a chilled type of fever. And I was linking, I know, doctor mon or doctor Glidden, if he heard all these different details as to what type of fever it was, I know, I was like, I know he'd have a homeopathic for this. It was a chilled fever. I was wearing, you know, extra clothes and all this sort of stuff under a blanket. When I woke up the first time, I had sweat and was not in my back, and I knew I had already known that the fever had broken just because of that alone, and I went up and I checked again, and sure enough it had broken after doing that procedure, and he told me to do another one, which was like a water fertility thing, and that did a little something too, And it wasn't until last night that I finally did the one that was for the sinuses. And I had had a wicked, wicked, massive headache in my eyes, in my cheekbones, radiating through my teeth, touch sensitive all around my head right here, like everything super bad. And there was like thick, thick stuff whenever it would come out, would come out, but I would not be able to taste for like the last four days, maybe longer anything at all. My taste is finally coming back. I'm not sure what did what, but it seems like, at least if you're going to allow for what do you call it coincidence? Every time I did one of those things in the book, it seems like the next day something improved, and taking the ninety essentials like crazy. When I could still taste, I was adding cherries to it, you know, fresh cherries, and then mango one other day, and that goes down super easy in a blender like that's freaking delicious. So yeah, so here I am now. I mean, you can probably still hear it in my voice. I'm still blowing my nose a lot, but the pressure and the pressure is still there, but it's not maddening it was before, And I think it might just be a matter of the rest of it out.
Speaker 2: Now, what's the color of the stuff that's coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh, it is mostly Well for a long time, it was just blood red and it was bloody, very thick, but there would be like a light pale green to it. But it was thick like rubber.
Speaker 2: Okay. And was it coming out of your throat or coming out of your nose?
Speaker 1: Well, I was coughing it up and I was blowing it out. Sometimes I would get stuck in my throat and have to cough it otherwise it doesn't come out at all, a lot of hacking.
Speaker 2: Was it going down the back of your throat or not?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't like leaking or anything like that. It was just super dry mouth because having to breathe through my mouth all the night when I'm sleeping, you know, so I wake up and everything's crusted, you know, not crusting, but like hardened in my sinuses and I can't breathe and have to spend time blowing, blowing, blowing until finally something discharged, you know, and then there'd be a huge clump of something. But after a while started hurting bloody, and both nostrils and not just one because on my right side, I think I have an injury.
Speaker 2: Was it bright red blood or was it.
Speaker 1: Like dark dark, dark bloody like clotty looking stuff?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was hoping it wasn't coming on my lungs like that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what did the head pain feel like?
Speaker 1: Where was it behind the eyes? Tear ducks felt like crazy? If I like the super insensives, I touched them still do, right above the eyebrows and definitely massively in the cheekbones like right here, like super super strong and like a pain right here kind of like at the top of my nose, really really heavy there.
Speaker 2: And what made the head pain feel better and what made it feel worse?
Speaker 1: If I leaned forward, if I leaned down and leaned over, I was not able to do that because the pressure was super super strong, So standing up, erect sitting up straight, lading, you know, have your head propped on two pillows and sad flat like things like that helped.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. How about hot application or cold application? Did that do anything to it?
Speaker 1: I didn't do that, And that's a good point I should have because Rebecca probably recommended that in the previous previous times. And no, I'll ever get sick, and I ever don't get I don't ever get sick like this, but I used to all the time when I was in New York, so I thought there might be a correlation. They're just having going back. Yeah, like sore throat. I had a massive sore throat too, for and I couldn't swallow and all that too. I forgot to add, so the you know, the roof of your mouth where like the plate is just beyond that plate, like whatever gland or whatever that is on the top that felt like it was swollen, painful.
Speaker 2: The little punching bag in the back of your throat.
Speaker 1: Not that part, but like maybe just beyond the roof, like it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't okay, And was it more on the right or more on the left, or or was it the whole thing?
Speaker 1: I think it was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And did the throat pain feel become aggravated or ameliorated when you swallowed liquids.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what I was if I could swell, I could swallow hot and cold, but I felt better with hot, Like it was a slight difference when I was drinking warmer water and I started drinking salty water or too and gargling with that and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: To try to very good. And which would you rather drink for the throat, something hot or something warm?
Speaker 1: Probably something warm?
Speaker 2: Okay, very good? And is this something that's happened to you before.
Speaker 1: Not for a very long time, like this is this type of you know, level of being sick and even having a fever. I don't think it has happened in eight years.
Speaker 2: And what was your oral temperature when you were feverish?
Speaker 1: I got up to one hundred and two plus maybe.
Speaker 2: And when it was one hundred and two did you feel hot or did you feel chilly?
Speaker 1: I was chilled, very very chilled, bone aches, all that stuff. I put it on long sleeve shirt, I put on long pants. And here it is the middle of Arizona. I had to go outside a couple of times during the daytime and get into the sunlight to try to stop from shaking, like vibrating like madly when I was in the chills.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Karen says it was because I had been talking on a telegram. She says one hundred and three something from what I remember, so I guess it was about one hundred and three.
Speaker 2: And what part of your body was sweating when the fever broke?
Speaker 1: Just my upper shoulders. Didn't run this win back, so when I woke up, that was the first time I that sweat and it was on my back. M hm.
Speaker 2: Did you have muscle ticks, twitches or cramps anywhere when this was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get those all the time because of constant exercise, so it's hard to tell. But yeah, I I think I'm fidgeting anywhere. And I drink a lot of caffeine, so it's hard to decipher which which is which, you know, like what's causing what?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And when you were sick or even now, what happened to your thirst?
Speaker 1: I had no you know, I didn't have it. I had to. Yeah, I had to make myself drink liquids, but I kept doing it.
Speaker 2: Was you were thirstless? I had?
Speaker 1: I had a dry mouth, and that's the reason why I would drink something. But I didn't have like a you know, I wasn't chugging anything. Uh, I didn't have the desire to check things. I did drink water and kept myself hydrated.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It was only about two days of the and then uh, but then the onset of like the sinus really hardcore to where no, it was a whole older animal at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, there's a couple of things to consider here. I'm gonna have to ask you some questions to dial it in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so Carolina would remind me that I couldn't remember like that there was a Vedrin pill I was gonna take because I did the energy or whatever, so I had it in my hand. I don't know what happened to it. I can't remember the glass that I would have used if I did drink it, and I couldn't remember pouring it in you know, we liquid or what. I I just like completely gone, Like memories like that were just gone. It was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Did you have needle like splinter like pains anywhere?
Speaker 1: M No. The shaking was a was a weird thing though, I mean, like the level shiver that I was going through when I was in the fever.
Speaker 2: Part of it was, yeah, the stuff that you were spitting out or blowing out of your nose have a odor to it, or you didn't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be able to know. Yeah, But the thickness of it was something that looked almost alien like. I didn't never see anything. I've seen big bright, dark green stuff before when you have a science infection, but this didn't look like that. It looked it looked almost like chunks of rubber. Is that right, Like like if you if you took a tape over me, you spread him out. It kind of looked like it was just like that. It was really like, you know, had edges to it. It was. It was really weird, super super thick, more like a milky color.
Speaker 2: So what are the predominant symptoms now.
Speaker 1: That are like dry mouth still the sign of pressure and a mild irritation, Like it's not it's maybe an inflame throat, not sore throat, you know, but it's I can still feel that feeling, and I can feel that pressure on the roof of my mouth in the back. I could feel it in my eyes, and so I know and I also just leaned over to grab something before we started, and I could still feel the pressure in my upper nose when I did that, like in my eyes.
Speaker 2: And when you do that, does the pain here go to your ears or does it stay here?
Speaker 1: No, but it was radating into my teeth and my jaw. It does that when it gets painful, like it goes all the way into my like my upper jaw and teeth start to hurt lot.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if I picked up a chemical when I was, you know, running around that field.
Speaker 2: It's possible. I need to explain something to you and listening, audience, because this is what we do.
Speaker 1: Hold on just a second, and just as an anecdotal addition to that about I don't know, some months ago, I was riding my bike around that same field and the very next day I had oozing eyes and trust in the corners and milky vision for like two weeks. So I don't know if there's anything to do with if there could just be coincidental that it happened after a day after both of those journeys. But I had even forgotten about that when I went to do the jog. I just wanted the jog, and I knew that's you know, that's my block.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's an important question, and I don't know is a perfectly fine answer. Okay, when you were super chilly, was any movement at all? Like, for instance, if you were in bed and you were chilly and then you rolled over to the other side, would the act of moving increase the chilliness? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tucked my blanket underneath me and tried to stay still.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you need homeopathic nucks vomica. It's then like Nancy U X second word V like Victor O M. I C A nucks of vomica and U X second word V like Victor O M like Mary ic a nucks vomica.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's in the thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get it easy in the thirty. Do you do you live near a health food store?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a sprouts.
Speaker 2: Two pellets four times a day for three days.
Speaker 1: Two pellets four times a day for three days, for three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And because nux vomica is indicated, it's most probably a chemical exposure. Okay. So I don't know if there's a like a county database or anything that keeps track.
Speaker 1: Of that when they spray.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they do. I have no idea, right that's even a thing, but most probably that's the deal. And it's you know, it's it's like the fella said, if it looks like a duck and flies like a duck. So this happened to you two times in the same field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and they it's dusty, windy, and they spray a lot for the for the crops.
Speaker 2: So do you tend to become sick if you're exposed to a wind?
Speaker 1: For you, that's why it's weird, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, all right, So that's what I would do, and you know, send me a text tomorrow and let me know if they're there's any traction from.
Speaker 1: It, we'll do. Thank you. And I just want to remind other everybody else too, that right above our heads here you see leave Bigfarma behind dot com and then it says the rest of the link here for the affiliate link. When you look into description of the video, which I'll show you real quick so you can see it scrolling down. All right, So after the brief description here you'll see doctor Peter Glinden end all access membership and then you'll see the link the hyper the link for the affiliate link is right here. You click that one and then use code heavy healthy wealthy wise for fifty percent off. So it's important to actually use this link because that's what tells the system where who's being you know, who's being referred by, all right, So that's that's important to use that link to get there. And then you use healthy wealthy wise for fifty percent off. And just underneath that you'll see your generous one until the end of August, that right, And then underneath that you'll see the information for longevity and then life health dot com website itself right there too. And if you bypass all that, just underneath there is my website. And there's a natural picture of doctor Gluten on the very top of my website right hand corner. You can just click his picture and it's already attached to that link above here that I'm pointing at with the cursor, and I'll bring you there. And then just remember it's healthy wealthy wise, all.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, I can have my head examined.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, pretty amazing. People should jump in on it and lock themselves in for sure, and and I was watching that doctor Manzo interview that you did, and you know, that's why I was using the combination of both. You know, you need to have the materials at the job site, but you also have to have to have the information flowing the right way. So I was using a combination of his you know, touch therapy plus you know, make sure the raw materials are there too well.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of ways up the mountain, right, And Chiropractic helps the body one way, craniosacral helps the body one way, acupuncture, hands on homeopathy. They're all different ways to help the body recover its balance and recover its health, and they're all effective. However, you are absolutely, positively, one hundred percent correct that the body itself needs to be neutrified and have all the raw materials that it needs in order for the chiropractic stimulation or the homeopathic stimulation, or the acupuncture stimulation or the hands on stimulation to work back. So when you do the two together, it's like the one two punch, and it's it's a much more effective treatment, really shortens the duration of the illness when you deliver those therapeutics to a neutrified system. Than delivering those therapeutics to a sluggish, undernutrified and weak system. Right, it's a whole other thing. And you know, it's it's interesting here because we and this has been a hard thing for me to communicate the people, not because it's a hard thing to communicate, but because it cuts off at the knees one hundred years of messaging that the pharmaceutical industry has ingrained into everybody's frontal cortex, that you know, there is such thing as a disease, and it's the disease that needs to be treated. It's not that we've been socialized to think that an illness is like a parrot that sits on somebody's shoulder and the doctor needs to deliver a treatment that's going to kill the parrot, and then everybody that has that diagnosis or has that parrot gets the same treatment. And that's completely, utterly, totally, one, absolutely abjectly falls You are the illness, right, Hence the nature pathic maxim that nature pathic doctors don't treat disease. We treat people. I could have identical triplets, they all have sinusitis. They all got it each from the other, right, same microorganism, same stress, same diagnosis, but it's entirely possible they would each need three different treatments in order to recover because their body have responded to that stress differently. And it is the symptoms of the illness which hold the keys to a successful treatment for instan fever without a chill, that's a different remedy than a fever with a chill. A fever without a thirst, well, that's a different remedy than a fever with a thirst. Maxillary pressure is a different remedy than pressure here, or if you've got it both, it's a different remedy. A sore throat helped by a warm drink needs a different remedy than a sore throat helped by a cold drink. And right, everybody's symptoms are unique to them, and it's the symptoms that we pay attention to in order to provoke a cure, regardless of what the instigating stress was. Now, to make it even more complicated.
Speaker 1: You know, that's amazing how that even is a thing like you need someone who has the time put into homeopathy to even understand that right there, And you.
Speaker 2: Are correct, However, eighty three percent of the time the generic information you know that I put together on the website works. Yes, eighty three percent of the time. You just go to the website, type in your condition, follow those instructions and that works. Seventeen percent of the time. It doesn't work and you need extra help, but you know, it's it's kind of that's kind of what it is. However, sometimes there are homeopathic things that you can do which have in fact been generalized. So for instance, in epidemics, right when so in an epidemic, we gather symptoms from one hundred people and we do an analysis based on the collective symptoms generated by the epidemic. That's called the genus epidemicus. And when we do that in an epidemic, then we find two or three different remedies that are effective. For instance, during COVID, at the original outset of COVID, there were two homeopathic medicines that were indicated. One was our senecum album and the other was Brionia Alba.
Speaker 1: I just heard you talking about those in the other episode of Your Thing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And at the end of COVID it was carbonium oxygen atum, which is homeopathic carbon monoxide, but it's switched. But because it was an epidemic thing, the rules are different, and sometimes we get lucky in an epidemic and we can find two or three medicines which are which are indeed effective for the entire population.
Speaker 1: Right, neely do one homeopathic at the time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one at a time. It either works or it doesn't work. It's like trying to break a wine glass with with audio frequency. You got to get exactly the right frequency, and the glass is not going to break, but when you get it exactly right, it shatters in a millisecond.
Speaker 1: So that's a really perfect analogy because I think that's what those homeopaths do, is they just get the get you vibrating the way you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, they so, yeah, they retune you exactly because the illness, whatever it is, I don't care if it was caused by a virus, if that those are even real. I don't care. If it was caused by a bacteria, I don't care if it was because if it was caused by sun exposure, I don't care. If it was caused by too much exertion, I don't care. If it was caused by you know, your someone in your family just died and you can't handle the stress or whatever. Life is a great big bowl of stress. Right. The stress untunes the system almost, yeah, you know, literally right, It untunes the system energetically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so what's required in order to restore health is to retune the system. Well, how do you do that? Eighty three percent of the time, you take the ninety essential nutrients, and the body retunes itself. Because it can. Sometimes you need extra help like cans on healing or acupuncture or home up to your chiropractic adjustment or whatever. Right, But that's this is it, man, This is the whole kitten kaboodle. Everything that we've been told about pathology and the origins of illness from this rediculous, juvenile, outdated, dangerous, reductionistic medical philosophy is wrong. The illness is an untuning of the vital force of the human body. Period.
Speaker 1: And when you when you reconceptualize, everything makes so much more sense too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when I don't care if it was snake poison, I don't care if it was ebola. Even if that's a real thing, I'm not sure it is. The system recovers. You get better regardless of what the stress was. Now, you know, we we say in in holistic medicine, there's no such thing as an incurable disease, but there are incurable people. So sometimes somebody's body is so out of tune because they've been eating all the wrong foods all the time. Their body is completely undernutrified, their liver has been completely compromised by you know, too much alcohol over time, too many you know, recreational drugs over time. They're taking seven different prescription medicines and they're a freaking mess. Those people. Even if you give them the right treatment, the body doesn't have enough hutspa to be able to retun itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fighting me too much, especially the drugs on top of that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like spitting into the wind, right, So you know, it's it's a complicated process with many different facets here. But nonetheless, people need to get it out of their heads that disease is a separate and distinct thing and that we need a treatment for the disease. We don't need a treatment for the disease. We need a treatment for you in order to retune your.
Speaker 1: System, right, And that's and then what you're looking at is when you see the symptoms you're like, okay, well, this seems like a reto, like a something's out of tune here, especially with the with the doctor Mons's book, it's this pathway is probably probably the one that's being affected at the moment, or it could be a couple other ones in relation to that, and as you go through them, you start to get the energy flowing again, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the body retunes itself.
Speaker 1: It's pretty amazing. And that with the homing this is like virtual homeopathy with then you don't have the pellet and then the other it's but again you have the nutrients to go with it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know you gotta you can't be putting diesel fuel into an unletted engine and expecting it to run right. Right. So, if you're eating unwittingly, you're eating food on a regular basis, it's hurting your body. Uh. You just got every time you eat something, you get out of to and that's difficult. It's like, you know, three steps forward with the treatment and three steps backwards with your lunch. It's like, well, so this is why, you know, one of the reasons why it's referred to as holistic medicine because it's entirely comprehensive. You got to change your diet, you got to take your supplements, you got to learn how to treat yourself holistically when you do get sick, and if you become adapt at these things, which is not hard, by the way, then every year you're a little bit better. You're a little bit stronger, you're a little bit better, you're a little bit stronger. You're a little bit better than a little bit stronger. You're going to live to be one hundred and ten years old.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to pull this up because this is one of your books. It's Everybody is Sick and I Know Why, by doctor Peter Lunden, and that do you have this also available on the website on your website, right?
Speaker 2: I do, yeah, But the website I just punches people to this Amazon link.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so there's there. You have it. That's the name, and that it is on Amazon. Now let me show you the one that I found. Was pretty interesting because it's out of print, obviously, but I thought you'd be this is this is what people are selling an attempt to cure with holistic medicine for our need right now, nine dollars and fifty two.
Speaker 2: Cents unbe freaking lavable.
Speaker 1: And you're not getting any extra for that.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting anything from that. I know who's selling that.
Speaker 1: Let me see I get a little closer.
Speaker 2: So a bunch of people bought the book and now they're selling it.
Speaker 1: Yep, let me see what is their name there?
Speaker 2: They're probably Mormons.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really have a whole lot of details, but it's yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to the free market.
Speaker 1: Right, Are there any are there any of those? Are there any copies that you have on hand that are still available through your website?
Speaker 2: We don't even have any, you know, in my bookshelf somewhere. But it doesn't matter because that book needed to be updated anyway. It was. It was calling out for a volume two, a second edition. So instead of writing a second edition, I'm in the process now of just writing an entirely new book.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like attempt to Cure two point zero. Nice, but it's not going to I don't know what I'm going to call it yet.
Speaker 1: I don't know the singularity.
Speaker 2: Let's see, we have the Irish method of health recovery.
Speaker 1: There you go, did you w right? So Aaron bull as Alis said, thank you for answering my question on your subscriber zoom call earlier today regarding the pop I heard around it the head of the fibula during an assisted stretching session.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, so this so this guy was doing a stretching session, he felt something pop in the head of his fibula, and most probably right, that's a ligament and attendant problem. So here we go with those rare occasions that a homeopathic medicine can be prescribed generically with a high degree of success. So for ligament and tended injuries to the knee, the medicine is russ Is ruda graviolans, homeopathic ruta graviolans. For blunt force trauma anywhere in the body, Like you know, you you get beat up by the mob with a baseball bat, you get beat up by what was that guy's name, let live Schreiber, what was his name? His character's names?
Speaker 1: You know, are you're not talking about the Inglorious Bastards because that was a different one.
Speaker 2: That was the That was a different one. Yeah, No, this is that series that he did where he was the clean up guy for Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I didn't catch that one that was really it.
Speaker 2: Was really good, right, and he would beat people up with the bat you know who were acting incorrectly anyway, Blunt force trauma. There's a homeopathic medicine called arnacamontana.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's one you gave me too. I've got that.
Speaker 2: Right, a black eye. The homeopathic medicine is called simphytam officionalis so the and if you like injure a part of your body, if you have a trauma to a part of your body that's rich in nerves like your fingertip, it's hypericum porfoliatum. So there are a handful of conditions which will respond nicely to a generic homeopathic medicine. And by the way, if you take hypericom perforatum or portfolio atom, it depends on who makes it, how it's labeled before and after surgery, you will dramatically reduce the amount of pain meds that you need.
Speaker 1: And then Aaron followed up with I found the rou de graviolens one m. Would you recommend I see a sports medicine and doc too?
Speaker 2: Only Yeah, only if after seven days of the root of their zero change, right, Because here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Right, So, to remate those energy paths too. They can do many amazing things when they're working and flowing.
Speaker 2: So so that's that's a good idea. Also, you should It's probably an area in Monzo's book that talks about that, what to do for ligament and tended damage. Probably, so I would do hands on healing over the affected area, right, so I think, so we remember, And this is a hard habit to get into, but trust me, this will save you hundreds of thousands of dollars and a lot of unnecessary stress moving forward. You only use the medical doctors as a last freaking resort unless you're bleeding to death. Right, If you're in an automobile accident, your femeral artery is spurting blood, you need to be in the emergency room in two minutes, right, get a bullet in your arm. Heaven forbid, you need to be in the emergency room immediately. Right, Those are the circumstances that we we just yes, mister MD, thank you very much, let's go. But for everything else, you use those people as the last resort, not the first resort, and you'll be amazed at what you can get on the other side of if you do it correctly one second. Hello, Hello, it's probably President Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, Well what that was, I said, scam? Likely one of those things that pop up, so I was hesitant, But it could just be that they didn't My phone didn't recognize it, so if it was someone trying to call into the show to try again, I had an error total four number. Though.
Speaker 2: Aaron is absolutely correct that the medical doctors they you know, because remember it's a business for them. It's a business, right, so they will put you down a money generating rabbit hole, whether you need to be there or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely reuh confusing the situation.
Speaker 2: And also you know, part of it is because their knuckleheads. But the other part of is, you know, we're the most litigious society in the world, and they don't want to be sued because they missed something. No, and that's the reason that they put people down rabbit holes. It's not because they need to be there, but they're just trying to cover their ass and they don't care that it is unnecessary for you, are dangerous to you. So you're absolutely correct to avoid them as much as possible. And remember, right, sometimes you need the drug. Right. Every time I'm in the dentist's chair. I thank god for lighta king. Right, So but last resort not the first resort? Should I try a vascular flush? No, it's not necessary, all right?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Thank you, Eron, thank you for falling up here on this show. And I think we had the top here. We had when it says, can I can anything? Hell you just put up here? Can anything be done to reverse mandibularatory without surgery? What causes it?
Speaker 2: Well? Well, well maybe? Okay, So there's a homeopathic medicine again. I'm i'm I seem to be contradicting myself in today's show. But there are a handful of physiological conditions which respond nicely to a particular homeopathic medicine. And remember this is these are the exceptions rather than the rule. So the homeopathic medicine to get here is called fluoricum acidym floricum acidym. I would do this in the thirty C potency floricum acidym. Oops. Here it is in the thirty C potency. You see it above my head?
Speaker 1: Yes, heniopathic floridicum flu r i c um acidum thirty c.
Speaker 2: Yeap, take two pellets morning and evening every other day over the course of twenty one days and then call me, get back in touch with me and let me know what happened. You can do that by becoming a subscriber through Daniel's link use the Healthy Wealthy WIS fifty percent reduction code. I still don't know why I did that, but whatever, and come and report back to me in my live Q and as, which I do twice a week, or just come back here in two weeks and tell me what's what.
Speaker 1: You're going to get a lot out of being on the other side of that window though, if you're on the subscription side of his website. Plus, I mean I'd also noticed that there's a lot of things that you can get off of full script and if you sign up through you and all that stuff, you're going to get fifteen percent off of those things too. Yeah, So I mean that's another way to look at it too. There's other benefits that are found there. And I think I should do the parasite cleanse once the next full move comes around, I'm gonna get started on that, I think, just to have it done. I haven't done one. Two weeks, yeah, two weeks I have, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well my twelve days maybe, oh by the way this Sunday night percyed meteor shower peaks.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds cool. I have two telescopes out in the backyard.
Speaker 2: You won't need a telescope. Oh no, So you sit out in the backyard preferably after midnight. Although that's not you get more asteroids, more meteors, more shooting stars after midnight. But you orient yourself. You look in the northeast of the sky, the northeast, and there's a constellation in the night sky called Cassiopeia. It looks like the letter W that's on its side. Okay, super easy to see if you look in the northeast sky, and a little to the right of Cassiopeia is where the the origin of the it seems to be where the shooting stars come from. Cool. But this year we hope to see one hundred an hour, one hundred shooting stars every hour.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome. I caught I don't know, it's a called months ago. It meant your shower that they were you know, talking about, that was on. It ran out in my backyard and I just every one time I see like a really bright blue one come by. It was awesome. It was so cool.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like a good meteor shower. And you never know. It's like trying again trying to predict the sun set, like how pretty it's going to be. Who knows, but it would be a good one. It's every night right for the next like week, but it peaks the Sunday night, so check it out.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Thank you for that heads up. I'm definitely gonna do that. I like having my daughter out there when the cool things like that happen, So it's a nice experience, you know, good memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you can hear them. There's it's they sound like a bottle rocket.
Speaker 1: Wow, they actually have a that's not that wasn't imaginary then, because I've I've swear I've I swear, i swear I've heard that. When I saw the really bright blue ones come by, like it like lit up more than the rest, it looked like a laser BEAMOS was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are called fireballs because it's a bigger particle. Normally, the particles that make a shooting star like the size of a you know, a grain of sand, right, h But the bigger ones like a pebble or you know, a rock that you'd put in a in the sling shot, you know. Yeah, those create fireballs when they burn.
Speaker 1: Up, so they're actually hissing when they're coming by.
Speaker 2: That's pretty It's really pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Aaron comes back with being a new subscriber is the best thing I could have done. It brings me such comfort and empowerment and peace. I am so grateful for doctor Glinden.
Speaker 2: About a bang. That's how the Irish roll baby go. Thank you very much. That's very kind. That's why I did it, because people suffer needlessly. I don't have all the answers, man, I don't. I don't have all the answers. My colleagues, we don't have all the answers, but we've got a lot of them.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You should pay attention to it. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about thirty one minutes deep into the Today's Show before we had to get started, and let me just go here. Is there anything specifically you like me to point out on this membership site for anybody at the moment, there's anything on your mind that you like to indicate, No.
Speaker 2: No, all right, it's all, it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's all very good. And I believe it's the first page that has these things. So you have the sleep apne recovery, IE health and okay, I thought that was the one that had the the detox on it, the detox in the in the parasite cleanse.
Speaker 2: I think those are on the store button store button.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a little video there. And don't forget about signing up for full script. There's I recovery. That's why, because that I recovers on the other side too, and hey, look who that is? Right? Yeah, and then there's wow everything you should have been told about fluorid that I don't. I want to read that one and have middle analysis and detox program. That's the one I was looking at, and very cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got every once in a while. Yeah, click on the attempt to cure link and see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not there anymore.
Speaker 1: I took it's a dead link. Yeah, it's a dead button. Stud I go figure, man, oh man, that's what a bunch of turds. What a world, What a world?
Speaker 2: World.
Speaker 1: It's the best of Hey, you know that. You know it's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Though yes they block it, it's good stuff, and you know whatever. I still don't know what I think about Elon Musk his the CEO of X, you know, the woman who I think is a globalist anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like to play like like good cap, bad cap of each other. I think it's just an act.
Speaker 2: I think it's just an act too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And uh, you know, it's not like he didn't put up the starlink. It sounds like he doesn't have ci A contracts. It's not like he doesn't do these whatever else he's doing with SpaceX and how that might integrate into the wide body Area network and whatever the heck they're using us to boost their signal off of you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah hello, or using to disrupt our energy fields exactly.
Speaker 1: So I have a question about highlands like these things here. Yeah, I know these aren't the typical homoepasts that you're that you talk about recommend So what do these fall and what are they? Are they even the thing.
Speaker 2: You're going to muddy the water here?
Speaker 1: Daniel Ellis, No, they're gonna muddy.
Speaker 2: The waters here. Okay, So so those there's a whole bunch of cell salts. I forget how many, maybe.
Speaker 1: Twelve, there's twelve? Yeap, like.
Speaker 2: And here's how that developed. There was a medical doctor by the name of Shustler. Schustler in the nineteenth century, and he was ahead of his time, like all good physicians are, and shus Slert this was before the germ theory even, right. Ss Slert got it into his head that he was going to take a bunch of dead bodies, because you know, in the eighteen hundreds you could do that. And he cremated them, and he analyzed the ash from the dead body. And before he cremated them, he would only cremate people that he knew what they died from, right, Like this one died from rheumatoid arthritis, this one died from tuberculosis, this one died from whatever. Right, So he knew what they died from, and he had their ash, and he analyzed the chemical composition of the ash, and he started to see patterns that people that died from tuberculosis, for instance, were deficient in this particular mineral, people that died from consumption of the lungs or died had a deficiency in this particular mineral, and so forth and so on, and so that's where the twelve tissue cell salts came from. These were the minerals that Shustler recognized the dead people were deficient in. So he started this whole cell salt revolution, which is basically so he took the mineral that these people that was not in their ash, and he prepared it homeopathically in a very very very low dilution. So the Shuler cell salts are kind of sort of like taking a mineral supplement as opposed to taking a homeopathic medicine, the intention of which is to retune your body.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I see the difference for sure.
Speaker 2: So the cell salts are like nutritive minerals.
Speaker 1: This is almost fractionated nutrition in a sense because you're only you're only putting one thing in that you think is the only thing you.
Speaker 2: Need, innocence, that's correct, Okay, And you know he didn't know, you know, he only knew what he knew, right right. Yeah. And it's interesting because from time to time a Shoestler cell salt will be very helpful. It can speed up somebody's recovery because when you potentize, you prepare anything, whether it's a mineral or a plant or an animal substance. When you potentize it homeopathically, you change it. Yeah, and you alter its effectiveness. So the shustler mineral cell salts. It can be a nice little icing on the cake to the holistic enchilada or you know, the holistic cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an add on. It's the sprinkles.
Speaker 2: It's it's the sprinkles. And sometimes they can speed things up quite nicely. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's a blood test which ostensibly was developed by Nicola Tesla. Really yeah, it's called the Carol Blood Analysis c A R R O L L. I think two rs and two l's or maybe two rs and one L the Carrol blood test mm hm. And it can help to determine which sell salt your body needs and which foods your body is intolerant in addition to the twelve Bad foods, because you know, butter is not on the twelve bad food Listen, some people are intolerant to it.
Speaker 1: So that Tesla. Do you think they use the referenced in for those blood type diets?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's that's completely different, the blood completely different. This is a really esoteric black box WTF diagnostics.
Speaker 1: Yes. Nice, you can expect nothing less from Nicola Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's interesting. There's like two, maybe three places in the United States that there's three that three of my colleagues who have the apparatus in their clinics and they run these tests. So if people in the listening audience would like to experiment with the Carol blood test, just call my office up and that's that. We'll send you the sample kit. And it's a very interesting thing to do.
Speaker 1: And MCWP ninety one comes back. But thank you, doctor Glyndon. I will try the flow rides for my toy and get back to you. I am recently a new subscriber to your program.
Speaker 2: We're bat in one hundred today.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Yes, sir, and then she or he, I'm not sure, says I was just discouraged by my dentist saying these bony structures can only be removed surgically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sometimes that's correct, right, So there is a point beyond which the body just can't fix it, right, And I used to think I knew what that was, And yeah, I don't know anymore, man, especially since I met Monzo. It's like, you can do what right? Right?
Speaker 1: Imagine if you just going to amp like once you retune it, who's to say you can't amplify.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 1: You are in shaping the whole topography of your body. You know, maybe you can change bone, like do you have those Asian people who set bones their hands? That's a touch that type of thing.
Speaker 2: You know. There was one guy in the seventeen hundreds who had a recipe to regrow teeth.
Speaker 1: I would love that, just because that one excell ones. In case any full out, I want to be a shark.
Speaker 2: That would completely upset the dentistry apple cart.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need to find that that person who can do the spontaneous growth of hair too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello.
Speaker 1: Man, good times. All right, we're at fifty two. Does anybody have a calls questions? They want to add? We have a few minutes left.
Speaker 2: He's been a whole hour already.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well my clock up here different, but this one says fifty seven, so.
Speaker 2: No, you're one hundred. Right. Time flies man?
Speaker 1: All right? So Cyrus move and says hello from Carry, Hello, Carry.
Speaker 2: I told you what Groucho Mark said, Right, what's it? Time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like a banana.
Speaker 1: Very good? Uh? And then Cyrus moon Sandosi said, love Doctor Glyndon and yeah, six nine four three one zero three three four real quick if you can and or drop Okay, can you ask him about kidney function specifically? How does it work? What do you what are you asking? Cyrus? I'm in so much pain? Oh okay, so maybe something like what I had. Do you think it's a kidney stone? Cyrus? Yeah, so yeah, that's a that's an open ender. You got to kind of add some more too that. I know there's a delay, so I'm taking an account for that. But uh, yeah, us ask us a little bit more specific of a question about the pain and the kidney and why you think it's from there? Anyway, everything like something very close to each other. It could at least be something behind it or in front of it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can't nobody, you know, except maybe Edgar Casey and he's dead, can make a diagnosis from a distance. Right. So there's a lot of different things that can be causing kidney pain. You could have an infection in the kidney, you could be passing a kidney stone.
Speaker 1: And so they just came back that it says I think I might have a kidney stone. It left the right side.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what we do. You go to Amazon dot com and you order organic corn silk.
Speaker 1: Yes, Cmas. I got mine. It was funny because I bought it from a place called Blue Sky, and it came in a box that at full script. I'm like, hey, I recognize that it done.
Speaker 2: Okay, organic cornsilk. Zmas. You can see it right above my head. Zmas is the Latin name for the plant. Maybe on the label it'll just say corn silk, or maybe it'll say Zmas. You get a tincture of it, Get like five bottles of it, Okay, you do one teaspoon every fifteen minutes until you're out of pain.
Speaker 1: What was the one that it was a woman's name or something, right, it was like a female name to the one that was alcohol tincture cornsilk. It's in the other rooms. I can't remember what is It sounds like a why is woman? Verbals? There we go, Yeah, that's it. So that's what I have and I've been taking the Probably should go grab another bottle. But so far, so good on anything painful. Nothing's happened since that way way time back.
Speaker 2: Now, while you're waiting for this, you can go to the health food store and find so make sure you take a screenshot of this because I'm taking it down in five seconds here because I got to write something else in there.
Speaker 1: What getting the corn silk? Zmas is the other name for it, like Latin or whatever. And then also remember it's a wise woman herbles if you want that particular one, and it's important that it's the alcohol tincture of the type ins not geo kinds.
Speaker 2: Also you want to go to the health food store, barbary or whatever locally, you can get this today. It's a homeopathic medicine called burberous vulgaris in the thirty C potency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that in a tincture as well, but it's not alcoholic based.
Speaker 2: Okay, take two pellets of burberous vulgaris orally every thirty minutes five times. Two pellets every thirty minutes five times.
Speaker 1: That's for expansion of the yep, right, so that it gives it more passage.
Speaker 2: So those are two things you can do immediately if it is a kidney stone. If you become a subscriber to my website, I've got a thirty minute video which explains why people get kidney stones and what to do to prevent them from happening in the future. And it'll also give you a little bit more things to do. But those are two things you can do right now. Homeopathic, burberous vulgaris and then go to Amazon and order the zmas and as soon as you get it, start taking it.
Speaker 1: And in Cyrus, I actually found doctor Gluden's the very video he's talking about on the site. I started watching that and then contacted him because of the paint. But it was I was, you know, informing myself through that website, like I'm just trying to explain that that is a quite the quite the resource to have, and then says, thank you so much. I'm a subscriber. So Cyrus is also a subscriber over there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in the website, Cyrus, you want to navigate to.
Speaker 1: Let me see when you I'll put it up on the screen when you tell me, I think it's the health Recovery protocols. Are you looking for?
Speaker 2: What it is? It's health Recovery protocols.
Speaker 1: And then you go down to kidney stones.
Speaker 2: Kidney stones there and this is.
Speaker 1: The one that I watched right here twenty fifteen. It's easier than that and that and That's why I contacted you too, because I was like, well, maybe there's something else that's happened since twenty fifteen that do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those protocols should be updated, but you know, there's only so many hours in the day, right, Maybe I should clone myself.
Speaker 1: And I think that corn silk probably is what's helping me not have to deal too heavily. Oh did it not pop up on the screen? I'm sorry, Ah, hold on, I suppose to pop up on the Let me try that again. I didn't realize it didn't do that. That's my bad, all right. Yeah, present, there you go. Now you can see it, right. So there's that, and that goes through the health Recovery protocols and then you scroll down and click kidney stones and you'll be able to find it that way. But this is an excellent resource for anybody tonight. Is that's another one that's big for people. You have all these right here, and then there's more and more you can get into with the Medical Insight. Additional videos point by point kind of help restructure your way of thinking about health in the first place through these videos step by step, and then you also have the interviews, which are very fascinating. And when you there you go past it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks again, populate.
Speaker 1: So there is the elephant of manso and and hands on healing right there. There's a lot of really good ones in here. I think you have what's his name in here too, to the core copper guy forgot his name? What Robins there he is right there, Mory Morley, yeah, mortally and the doctor vans are I think pretty tight too.
Speaker 2: Yeah there you go. Yeahs of birds.
Speaker 1: Of a feather, so so appreciate you both, Thank you so much. Sorrys Moon.
Speaker 2: And then you're welcome. Once you've experienced the truth, you're in its velvet grass forever. So there's no way anybody's going to shut me up, not anymore, because everybody needs to know this. And again, look, you know this isn't fail safe guaranteed. It's eighty three percent guaranteed.
Speaker 1: So that's better than a weather forecast.
Speaker 2: You good. Oh, I have to go. I have a patient, I mean a client. Yes, sir Daniel, it's always a pleasure to see you next week. God willing, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to walk you guys through the site again real quick. Oh my god, my face got hod. Let's see, so, Presa, it's green and we're going to go to the generic stuff here. We're gonna go right to the web right to the video that you are watching. How much more basic can that get? If you're on rumble and with the other fifty people whatever it is, scroll down and you'll see the description for this video. I talked about my little thing that we discussed today with me using the nutrients and all that. And then right underneath this is doctor Peter Glidden nd OH access membership click that link. Oh hey, says, thank you appreciate that. Yeah, I think the twenty first. Let me what's the next I don't know, she told me, and I said, yes, and I'll figure it out. But it's going to be like the twenty third or twenty first or something like that. We're going to be doing the next the next WU done it because she has a pretty tight schedule. But for those of you who are curious about that, the next WOD done it will be right a on somewhere in the twenties of this month, all right, And my birthday is the twenty eighth. If anybody wants to, you know, send me something nice, just kidding, just get it on. Just get on the Doctor Peter Glynnen subscription and that way you'll help yourself too, all right. So it's this link, right, If you go you don't use this link, then it doesn't give the referral credit to the person that referred you to it. And then that makes me sad because I don't get anything from this doing the show by itself. I got to have these affiliate links to do that, all right. And then it says use code healthy Wealthy Wise. Those are all capitalized, right, healthy, Wealthy and wise for fifty percent off. First you go use this link, and then you use the Healthy Wealthy Wise coupon, and if you want the youngevity can contact Brenda specifically and you know, if you have a specific thing that's going on with you. If you don't, if you think the Healthy Foundation Pact by itself isn't uh, you're gonna quite do it for you. You gotta give it to the ninety days to try. But maybe there's an extra bottle of this or some other thing of that that she would recommend, you know, the good rubles or whatever that stuff. Then you can contact her and then just mention the show. And if otherwise, this website helped the Eiffelhealth dot com is right there. If you forget any of this, If you get any of this, it's not a big deal because you can just click my website. What what? My website is down for maintenance? Does somebody just hack me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: That can't be real. I'm having an heart attack now. What is going I gotta call them down for unexpected maintenance. That's not a real thing. That's not that's not a square thing. What the hell? Hold on? Well, that's this is news to me that my site isn't up. I just got a four hundred dollars order to come through. At least I thought that's what it was. What the hell? Yeah, no, it's dead. Yeah, okay, well it looks like I have to go figure something out now. Holy crap. Well anyway, just use these links for now, and Jesus, my whole tire day just got changed. I got to try to figure out what's happening to my website. I know, I know, I know, Karen. I don't need any more stress. I need to get better before I have to deal with more human bullshit. You're absolutely right. My website, my entire life of providing for my family. Was just oh yeah, by the way, No, that that's a hack. That that's what I just saw there. That's not even that's not even aial site maintenance thing. That's not that's not coming from Square. I don't know what the hell that is. Someone someone took it down. Holy use the links. Please use the links that you see that I've mentioned, because apparently things just got really really weird. You guys have a wonderful day. I'll update everybody on this as soon as I figure out more. Bye.