Speaker 1: What did you worry about before Donald Trump? What made you angry or happy before Donald Trump? What was your life like before Donald Trump? And what would it take to make you great again?
Speaker 2: Talking uncensored, unfiltered.
Speaker 1: Un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's a Corell cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, it is the Crowdcast. I am Carrel, so very glad you are joining me on this Tuesday, the twenty first of January. Boy, just flying by in it. Oh my god, it's almost February already. So I am having a problem, all right, And it's not just with my boom microphone. I'm having a problem focusing my show and focusing my life and the news I consume and all of that on something other than Donald Trump. Now, first of all, he has invaded my international news, my NHK World, BBC France twenty four in his first day. He has done a lot that has outraged the world, and the world is talking about it. So as I try to avoid Trump and what he's doing, it's being thrown at me everywhere. He pulled out of the World Health Organization because I guess there won't be another pandemic. He canceled all diversity, equity, and inclusion, and declared that in the US there's only two genders, male and female, even though we know there's more. And just because he says it does mean it's the truth. He pulled out of the Parrot. In fact, if he says it, it's probably a lie. He pulled out of the Paris Accord because I guess climate change isn't a thing, so he's going to destroy the environment with impunity. He pardoned fifteen hundred people, including people who attacked cops, and yet cops voted for him, And yet he pardoned people who literally attacked Capitol police and tried to kill them. So I was very upset this morning because I didn't want that news, but it just it found its way to me. At the park, many people were upset this morning. Many people thought they could take it. They're like, look, I thought I could take this. I thought I could stomach it. I thought we would just you know, hunker down for four years. Three people this morning said we are now actually seriously thinking of leaving the US. He declared the cartel's terrorist, which means if your family is kidnapped by the cartel and you pay to get them back, you have now given money to the cartel, a terrorist group, and you will not get asylum in the United States. If you pay a coyote which is affiliated with the cartel to take you across the border, you can't get asylum because you gave money to a terrorist group. I maintain MAGA and the GOP are a terrorist group. They are terrorizing more Americans than any Mexican cartel. And he signed in order that the Golf of Mexico is to become the Gulf of America, even though it didn't need to be renamed, and most other countries will not call it that. So all of this plus eighty more executive actions that are horrific that are turning us into a shithole country. What has he not done. He's done nothing to lower interest rates on homes, which is now above seven percent. He's done nothing to lower consumer prices on groceries, on gasoline, on rent. He's done nothing to combat climate change as the country the South Florida has a snow warning. He's done nothing of any importance except, oh, he got rid of diversity, equity and inclusion, or as Peter at the park, my homeless friend said, he revoked your gay card. This morning, A homeless guy said to me, well, Donald Trump revoked your gay card this morning. So this morning, I have never wanted to leave a country more in my life ever. If I could raise a million a million and a half dollars, I would I literally take the show for four years to another country. I truly would. I would need show expenses, I would need living expenses, housing expenses. I would need to move the show for four years to another country. I would need five hundred thousand to a million dollars. That's just how much it would cost. So the pipe dream of that is just a pipe dream. But I don't know what I'm gonna do. I really don't, because already it's I thought I could stomach it. I thought I could ignore it. I thought I could not talk about it. I thought I could not be angry about it. Because you see, I'm trying to remember what my passions truly are. And yes, I am very passionate about this show and talking to you about current events. I have been for thirty five years, very passionate about being on air and talking to you about events. But I realized our show barely ever dealt with Washington politics. On KFI or KGO, local politics, state politics, but just the big stuff. But that's because the big stuff wasn't so absurd when Bush was fighting Gore. We covered that quite a bit because it's what everybody was talking about, and it's my job as a talk show host to try to talk about what people are talking about. Yesterday, I didn't watch a thing. Instead, I want to launch a nightclub experience called the Club Decades Experience, where I showcased music from the eighties, nineties and two thousands with artists performing that the original artist from the eighties, nineties and two thousands, and you come to it and you have fun, You have cocktails, and you dance, and you watch these wonderful artists from the eighties, nineties and two thousands, and then you go home. I really want to do that, and so I thought to myself, well, why not make that a show first where you interview these people from that era and play some of their music. So the first one, of course, is thea thea Austin from Snap and I was editing the video I did with her, and I thought to myself, hmmm, you need an intro. Now, I don't know Adobe after effects or premiere that well, but I do have those programs, so I gave it a try and it took me hours of rendering and finding images that are copyright free and all of that, but I did it. And is it I even wrote a song for club decades? Is it groundbreaking? Now here? I'll show you. Here we go. Are you ready? Here's the intro to club decades.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 3: It's don't waiting.
Speaker 1: It's time the deaddies. Let's bring the good times.
Speaker 3: It's time to club the decads.
Speaker 4: The sun.
Speaker 3: It's time to club the decads. Let's floor Club decades Despine where classics are high, club deddies to place the blood smiles on your face, the music you love it's still just as fab And here a club decades are the best.
Speaker 1: Times you've had.
Speaker 3: Come to club till decades to live again because the club til decades, it's not aware, alrighty.
Speaker 1: So that's my little intro for club Decades. That's what I spent my day yesterday doing. Uh. And while it's not the best in the world, it's something and to get it going. And I'll go live on YouTube and TikTok and and if it builds the following then it'll be easier to get it into the nightclub because I'm trying to craft a way to make enough money to get out. It really is time to leave for me for a game liberal someone who pairs so much. I think if I stay here, I don't know. We'll talk more about that. Can you rediscover your passion enough to block out? Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 1: So what would make Americans great again? Not America, but Americans? I think for the longest time, we've been hung up in this crafted world, big business crafted a world where we consume this media NonStop twenty four to seven. Just take it all in social media, regular media, television media, radio media, where we just sort of take it all in and it exacts a toll on us. We try to do it in limited amounts, but it doesn't matter because even five minutes of news about what Trump is doing is enough to drive any real American, any true patriot, out of their mind because what he's doing is so so an American, so unconstitutional, just so hateful, and he's being cheered on by this hateful, horrible group of idiots that it gets under your skin. So yesterday I spent the day doing that intro, and today I'll do bottom thirds and I'll put it all together and I'll have a one hour show on Thursday. There'll be a one hour show. Thursday's show is going to be the Club Decades experience. I don't know if YouTube will let me because I play the music of the people. I don't know. We're gonna give it a try, though, you know we're gonna give it a try. And my passion for entertainment is still inside of me. When's the last time you took the time to read a book. When's the last time you did something that you're passionate about?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Politics has become our passion, and recapping the horrors of the day has become a full time job. Politics has split families apart in this country. It has made people not date each other. It has done so much harm to the American people, and it's only going to get worse because MAGA is completely emboldened. So when he signs an anti DEI bill, that means business is going to do that. That means it's going to be open season on gays again. Trans people are suffering so horribly today. Imagine the highest office in the land, run by a man who is not a scientist, who knows nothing, just declares that the United States will only recognize two genders. Now, I know that trans are only one percent of the population, but that's still millions of people. So millions of people today were told that they don't count, that they don't matter, that they're not seen, they're not recognized. I know what that's like, and it's horrible, and they're doing it to members of my community. And I can't stop him. And so I thought, we'll ignore it, just ignore him, ignore it. And yet the news alerts come across or someone at the park mentions this or whatever. So ignoring it is not going to be an option because the world isn't ignoring it. He recognized China, I'm sorry, North Korea as a nuclear power. They're not a recognized nuclear power. They are. Now he wants to sit down with Kim Jong un again a dictator. He's made it very clear that Elon Musk stole the election for him. He said it out loud, and no one is doing a thing, and so how do we ignore that and find our passion? You know, I don't want America to be great again. I want Americans to be great again, because when Americans are great, then America is great. And I want all Americans to be great trans by gay, black, white, female, male, anywhere in between, Native American. I want immigrants to feel that we are a safe and welcoming place where if they're being persecuted, if their life is horrible, that they can come here and actually receive an embrace. No, we got you. I want so much more than what this country is going to do. I want climate change to be the number one priority, because we are killing ourselves, not the planet. We're killing ourselves. And instead, everything that I want, everything that I hold deer. This administration and its brain dead cult leader followers are buying.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You see these big Trump trucks and it says law enforcement for Donald Trump. He just spit on you today and you're too stupid to even know it. As a law enforcement agent. Today, he spat in your face and said, it's okay to punch you, it's okay to kick you, it's okay to beat you. It's okay to wound you, injure you, or kill you, so long as you do it in his name or in his defense. That's what he's says today. He said to the world, I don't care about pandemics. I don't care about viruses or bacteria. I don't care about the health of my nation or the world. That's what he said today, And they're too stupid to get it. So how do we do a one tot eighty. You know, I've been trying to think of who I was before this man. What I did. I read books, I went out a lot, I traveled a lot. I did so much more than I'm doing now. And I know it's because of the depression that has come. You know, we talk about the Great Depression of the thirties. We have a great depression going on now, but it's mentally more Americans are depressed now than ever before, and with good rea. So how do we pull ourselves out of that depression? Well, yesterday my answer was to focus on a positive project. What is something that I want to do that I'm excited about. Music and club decades is something I'm excited about and want to do. Next week, I'm going to work with AI and come up with menus for my cookbook and finish it. I can use AI. I typed into chat GPT give me a seven day meal plan with one hundred grams of protein a day, the USDA recommendation of fruits and vegetables and below eighteen hundred calories. It gave me that plan. Okay, I'll modify that with my recipes and put it in my cookbook and there I'm done. So now I don't need to worry about coming up with two hundred recipes. AI will help me. Okay. So I'm going to focus more on the things that I've been wanting to do but haven't. But is that just a panacea? Is that just you know, like taking a viking in when you've got pain. It doesn't fix the underlying problem of the pain. It just takes the pain away for a while, But then you got to have more and more. We're gonna have people becoming addicts in the next four years because they just can't take it drinking drugs. That usage will go up because people just can't take it, when they start canceling medicaid, or when all of a sudden things go up because of the twenty five percent taras he said, well happen by February first. The depression is only gonna get more. So how do we insult? That's what I want for you and me. I want us to start building wall and behind it. I wanted to start rediscovering our passion. So we have to figure out what to us also, So let's do it. Figure it out together, you and me here on the show. Hey carel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support us the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Corel. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Please like and subscribe the videos. Please become a patron at patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Carrell. My name is spelled Kiril, and please join the chatroom of chatters everyday live at ten am at Pacific time at YouTube dot com. Forward slash Really Correl. That's YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Corel. Come and chat with us because one of the things that we will we can do to get through this is to keep building a community of like minded individuals. And that's here, that's right here with me and you. We are like minded. You and I. Oh, we may not agree on everything, and I don't want us to, but we are at least like minded. We don't want to harm anybody. We don't exclude anybody unless they are evil. I don't want MAGA in my chat room. I don't want to hear what they have to say. I don't care what they have to say. Okay, I don't. They are invalid to me, they don't matter. I wish they would leave America instead of me. I wish America would break up and give MAGA what it wants its own country, and that way I could belong to a country of inclusion, diversity, equity, where women have control of their bodies, where gays don't have to be afraid, where trans people can get the care they need when they need it, when their doctors and their families want them to have it. They're going to allow conversion therapy again, They've already said it torture, torturing trans and gay people. They're going to allow that. So we are like minded here. None of us feel that any of this is good. So this is a starting point to feel better because A you're welcomed here, your views are welcome in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correll and I don't want us to be angry here, okay, because anger as John said, James, I'm sorry, As James said, anger diminishes us, it robs us, and I don't want us to be robbed of our life and being angry for four years won't be good. Okay, it won't be good. So we can't do that. What we can do is not focus so much on it. So as soon as I can, when I get more money, I will hire a producer, because a producer is six hundred bucks a month and I want to pay him for at least six months, So thirty six hundred dollars and book guest, you know, and just talk to people in all areas of the world, not just politics, but book interesting guest. That's the first thing. The second thing, we can branch out and talk about things that I'm into. You know, I've been watching this show called Secrets of Secrets of the Cities or Unknown Secrets of Cities. I found out so many interesting things that I wanted to share with you guys. Like in New York in the late twenties, there was a terror attack by a German. He blew up what was called Black tom Island. It was a little peer type thing off of you know, New York, where they were making munitions, and the blast was so intense it blasted out all the windows in Manhattan, Brooklyn's Queen's and it bent the statue of Liberty's arm back to her crown, and they had to fix it and straighten her arm back out. And that's why you can't go up in it because of a terrorist attack in nineteen twenty nine. That the blast was so intense in the harbor it blew her arm back. Can you imagine that blast. I never knew that happened. I was so interested that that had happened. I found out why there's a golden fire hydrant in San Francisco, and that was because during the Great Fire after the earthquake, all the hydrants went down except this one hydrant, and they were able to save a neighborhood with that hydrant, and so they painted it gold to commemorate that this hydrant saved an entire area. I never knew that. Then to San Francisco a thousand times. Those are things that we can talk about because that's my passion. You all know that I love traveling places and bringing you with me and showing you the places, the sounds, the culture. It doesn't mean I shy away and that we don't ever talk about what's going on. But it can't be our sole focus. So we have like mind because we all have different passions. What are yours? Do you like to clok? Do you like to travel, do you like to do things in the great outdoors? Do you like collecting cars or motorcycles? Do you like reading books? Do you like what is your passions? No one asks us that anymore? What makes us happy? No one asks us that. They're only interested in what makes us unhappy, because that is how they get you to tune in. That is how they get you to buy their product. You can't be happy. Why would you be a consumer? If you were happy, if you were happy with all of your shit, why would you need more shit? So I think we need to turn that around and start asking ourselves what would make you happy today? Today? Finishing Club decades the first episode with THEA So I can do an hour long show of it on Thursday. That would make me happy. Able to afford restream would make me happy. That's three hundred dollars a year. But then I could go live on YouTube, TikTok, and and Instagram all at the same time. I would love that I don't. I can't charge it right. I'm in way too much debt. But you know, the show has put me fifty eight thousand dollars in debt. When I moved to Vegas, I was debt free. But because of the air conditioner and the dishwasher and this that medical bills, that computer right there, these lights right here, this boom, microphone, that iPad, things that I need for the show, between the house taking about twenty five to thirty that I had to finance because I didn't have any money left over from the house, and then the show itself, the Internet that I have to have, the just everything for the show. I am now at about fifty five fifty eight thousand dollars in debt. Now, granted, I own my house outright, and if I ever die, that debt would just be paid off and then there'd be money left over from the house. So that's fine. But I don't like servicing that debt, and that's one of the reasons I can't move to another country. That debt. So I need to find a way to get that debt gone. And one of the ways is to increase the viewership and find other like minded individuals who will come here every day for a sense of community and safety. You're safe here. I'm not going to attack you if you're gay, or buyer, trans or a woman, or if you even have a different opinion than me, so long as it's not a maga opinion. So I'm gonna get back to and music. Do you want to funk? The mix is gonna happen this week. I just got permission to read the license that I needed. That's gonna be three hundred dollars, but it's gonna happen. And then so in March, do you want to funk? In April, I dance because in May it's it's hard to be proud or no, you've got to be proud. You've got to be proud with hatred so loud that will come out. So I'm gonna release singles again. So where are your passions? And how do you make yourself happy? Today? I want you to ask yourself that question and I want you to answer it. You can answer it in the comments down below. By the way, outside of listening to me, which brings you great joy, what else do you need to do today to be happy? Because while the rest of the world is focused on upset. I want us to be focused on trying to achieve some kind of happiness. So you know it's not going to be easy and maybe not even obtainable. I mean, in Nazi Germany, you either left or you lived a horrible life, and it may get that way here to where either we leave or take refuge in a blue state or have a really terrible existence. That may happen. But if it does, then we'll have to navigate through it and find our way out of it. Don't let him or Maga turn your focus from you. I am Krell. You'll be who you want to be today if it doesn't hurt anybody. Ask yourself what would it takes to be happy? Aster it and act to honest, even this one little thing, one little thing, heading at all, going for a walk, whatever, getting a facial with whatever you want, honey, oh Man.
Speaker 4: From a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.