Speaker 1: Just interested in esotericism that you're going to like make it your life or was there did you find yourself kind of just teetering that way, Like, at what point did you realize the cult was for you?
Speaker 2: I had no idea, no idea it. At first. I was at a party long time ago, long long, long time ago, and this lady had just said, I just got back from India and I was at an ashram. When I heard the word ashram, it sparked something in me. It created like a little chill down my spine. And I said to her, Wow, that's cool. Uh, what's an ashram? What do you do? You just hang out there? And I said, no, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 2: I just hang out there? Didn't get very far, but as time, you know, things happened when they're supposed to happen. The next week in Time magazine there was an article on ashram in India and all people from North America going there. Wow, that was very interesting. And then I met somebody and they sort of dragged me to yoga. I had no idea what yoga was, but since she at that time became my new girlfriend, I just went along and I started doing yoga. I started to have experiences. We'd do, you know, the asanas, the different postures, and then sit a little bit in sort of what they called it meditation at that time. And I never tried meditating, but when I closed my eyes, I started to have sea things and feel like I was moving somewhere. So I went and asked the yoga teacher, you know what's happening to me? First thing, he said, are you on drugs? And I said no, right, I said no. Well, then I knew that yoga teacher didn't know anything regarding something that was deeper. But an interesting thing happened. This was part of the University of Toronto Yoga Club and they owned a very large retreat not that far north of Toronto, and they were having a yoga weekend of which I took part. Somehow, this swamy from India who had been in the US was traveling back to India somehow ended up for a couple of hours at this retreat. There must have been fifty people there. Anyways, the swami, I'm going to make this really quick, asked if anybody would like to meditate. Out of the fifty people, only five myself and four others. But this Swami was not an ordinary swamy. First for an Indian, he was kind of big. But when we started meditating, he rejected something that I became visible in my mind and I could hear his voice pulling me and taking me, and then at a certain point he says, that's as far as you can go, and it all disappeared. I was not naive, and well a lot younger was twenty four or something like that, and I didn't know what even to ask him. I tried asking. He ignored me. But the interesting thing is that his energy we call Shakhti, stayed in me for a month and change and I could bring up this meditation that he projected, and then I thought this is really cool. Right then somebody gave me a book autobiography of the Yogi, and reading that I started to have experiences of Yogananda and etc. And I said, wow, this is fascinating. Then I thought, well, maybe I should look for some other people. So I started looking for a group. When I saw at the local health food store, anyone interested in the esupare group ocult knowledge call this number. So I took one of those you know, those little where they put the numbers and you just rip it off. This is long before internet, etcetera, etcetera. Phone the guy and he said, Hi, have you read any books by Alice Bailey? I said, no, never heard of her. Have you been to the the No, I don't know what that is, okay? And he hung up. Didn't even think about it.
Speaker 3: I just hung up on me.
Speaker 2: A couple hours later, the phone rang. I picked it up. It was another person saying, if you want to come or at the Toronto Theosophical Society Tuesday nights whatever. So I went, And when I went, it was this Asian man sitting in a blue blazer, gray pants, a typical, very stereotype business thing, with a very tall wife. He was short, and there's about ten other people sitting cross legged on chairs. Then he brought out this mandela. He called it Atma Vidia and started talking about it. I got such chills and feeling running through me looking at that, I knew that's where I belonged. He became my teacher for thirty odd years. He's been dead now for fifteen years, and somehow before he died, he had achieved cities with the call in his case mantra shatti. If you came into his presence, you could feel something changing within you. But he only had maybe ten students. It's not many. And somehow his lineage or the force to shock the energy was passed to me a couple of years after he passed away. And makes what's really interesting. He's reincarnated now and I somehow the person was brought to me, not on purpose. They didn't know who he was. But he's now a young lady of about thirteen years old, and she likes meditating. He was a food flavorist and was a great cook, and she loves cooking. There's so many things. One time, a cute little story with the group I have. We have a yearly picnic and she comes to the picnic and she's playing cards with my wife and two other ladies, and she can be a little girl. But then all of a sudden, she switched and she said, first I taught Cyrus. Yeah, Cyrus, excuse me, teaches you. And then she's back as a little girl. So just a story, and you know, then after my teacher died, then it was several years later things began occulty to happen to me, and it took me a long time. And it's difficult because people make claims, and I'm very careful of making claims. In my first book, Living on the Inner Edge, which has written forty odd years after my first experience of a master of wisdom, you know, people ask me, well, did you search him? No. Back in the early mid seventies, nineteen seventy eight, to be exactly, that's the late seventies. I came home late from work. I was an art teacher. You can see some of my paintings on the background there. I was an art teacher and came home and my teacher I had rented this huge home. We were like ex hippies. My teacher and his family lived there. I lived there, A couple of other students lived. There was a three floor, huge place with three or four bathrooms, etc. And we had a meeting area. We had meditation room, plus living and a huge kitchen because my teacher was a great cook. So I came home and he's talking, having a discussion about the Great Invocation with the past president of the Toronto Theosophical Society. So I thought I could sit down and listen in. He says, no, just go up to the meditation room and meditate for a while. Okay, So I went up started to meditate, and then this four my body became paralyzed and I could feel like these lines of force running through the top of my head to the base of my spine, and instantly I knew it was the Masterurocracy. I don't know anything about him at the time, but I knew who it was. So I finished and I came downstairs. The other gentleman had left. Told my teacher that I had this experience, and he just reacted, Huh, we don't have anything to do with the Masterurocracy. That's not our line, Okay, So I forgot about it. Two weeks later, my teacher is going to Virginia Beach, you know where the Edgar Casey Foundation is, and he stopped in Montreal, Montreal, Baltimore on the way down to visit a friend before going, and that night, the Masterurocracy appears to him and teaches him a word of power or a mantra given by a master of wisdom. Not ordinary, it's interesting. He woke up during this experience experience, and then woke up his little daughter. His wife wouldn't wake up, but his daughter woke up, who's like four or five, and they chant with the master and then they fall asleep. My teacher wakes up and forgets about it, but the little girl she wakes up, Daddy, aren't we going to chant some more? Anyways, that word of power went and transformed. It like opened a portal into the higher inner ocult worlds that you can't find in books. So, for instance, you can go on YouTube and listen to a mantra. Also many oh money, put me whom namushi vaya whatever, or you know what is it? So many pops. You get a bit of energy, but it's like having, say a hand fan, and you're that's the energy level. But you get a mantra from a master. It's like sitting in front of a fan that's plugged into the wall that doesn't stop. There's a huge People don't realize the difference. And I never mentioned that, and we never talked about it out of the group. I didn't talk about it until I wrote my book, after long after my teacher had already passed away, right five years after he had passed away. That I wrote the book and talk about that, And in that book it's only mentioned two masters. But since then, as I've made progress and some of my new students are very advanced souls. They never heard of Alice Bailey, they never heard of theosophy. They man'teven hear about the occult. But somehow they were drawn to me through karmic necessity or what they call ashramic needs on the inner plane, because I'm old there. They when they came were like twenty nine. We have nothing to do with each other, but they're drawn in. And since then the masturocracy has given two more montroms, one exceedingly powerful. For instance, to give an example, my teacher was highly intelligent. He understood many philosophies. He had his awakening at sixteen at a place called Buru Budhu in Indonesia, which is an ancient Buddhist temple. It's a UNESCO United Nations UNESCO site. Now, if he never got into mantra, I know, it's funny anyways. So one, because he's questioning this mantra even though it came from the Master and he knew what it was. He had a dream where he's sitting in front of a Tibetan tanka, you know those Tibetan paintings that they have in the monasteries, and as he's meditating in front of this tanka. Three yogis appear out of the tanka before him, and they chant the same mantra, but at different rhythms and notes, and they say one is like the one you're doing now. Then there's one that's related to the advance masters, and then there's one that's for the chohans what are called the lords on the inner plane, showing him the delineation, same words, but through with different influence their power. So like many people when they chant, they do what they call joppai. You got money, money, but many, many times. But when you get through a master's only it doesn't even four or five times is too much. It's a big difference, and so your body becomes energized.
Speaker 3: Why is that mind? If I ask you why, it's too much?
Speaker 2: Because it's like sticking your finger into a socket.
Speaker 3: It's too charged, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Right, So you have to adjust yourself over time. Thus, a real esoteric group is layered or tiered. So with this mantra, I've only given it in the last few years. I've been given the right to pass it on to about ten people, not many. And when people come into the group, it's a couple of years before I even bring them into this kind of a field, so they have to adjust. So that's called the probationary field. It's the same pythagorists. If you went to the school of pythagorists, you had to be silent for two years. Yeah, that was part of the discipline. That is the probation of seek. Can you do it? Will you do it? So we live in a city, people have jobs, et cetera. But I still follow the same model because that's the rule in the ocult group. And then, for instance, once I gave four or five this particular mantra through an initiation process. There's two parts to it. I waited another year before they got part B.
Speaker 3: So you gave them the first half of the mantra and let them train with it, and then you gave them the second half of the mantra. Is that What do you mean by part B?
Speaker 2: I'll explain. Okay, First I gave them the male aspect and they were Then I gave him the female aspect. Interesting the yin in the yang, Because what is a mantra? People think it's a bunch of maybe sacred words, uh something you chant but that's a mantra. Is not that at all? A mantra is the sound body of a deity. Yeah, So a mantra is the deity. So when the Master Rocracy gave us this mantra, he connected us with an expression of the logos through a deity of whose name this mantra is so particular mantra is female, then we're inspired an esoteric for the female aspect of that deity. So you have the yin in the yang.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nice?
Speaker 4: And then who is the master?
Speaker 5: So you have your teacher and then your teacher. There's somebody above your teacher, Like who's the master?
Speaker 2: Well, the masters the Master Rocracy. So he he is considered the master of all mantras and rituals.
Speaker 3: And where's he come from?
Speaker 2: So he was known as the master Saint Germaine? Okay, but St Germaine he killed him off because he finished that work and then took his name is Hungarian name from the house of Rocacy?
Speaker 3: Is this now? This is stemming through Alice Bailey's work, is what you're telling me? And lucis trust Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Okay? So through the books of Alice Bailey, we are not part of.
Speaker 3: Any part of lucis Trust your own thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, nice, Okay, that's this is Trust is an organization that maintains the publishing of these books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're part of the UN.
Speaker 2: They rent space there, they.
Speaker 3: Read space there, can I rend space at the UN.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 6: It's not even a joke reject.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been part of yeah that yeah.
Speaker 3: No, of course not, of course not. I like this. It's it's quite fascinating. So I just a little I'm a comic book and anime nerd. I don't know if you've ever seen anime or any kind of comic book things. But what's fascinating about what you're saying about mantras interesting enough is that in one of my favorite stories, it's the Chinese Web novel, so it's a Chinese myth and what they they One of the secret teachings in there that you come to find out is when they're doing their let's say it's their lesser banishing ritual of whatever, or they're trying to banish a space. You at first think it's just a normal spell or a banishing ritual or something to cleanse the area. But what I've come to uncover is that that is actually in and of itself an avatar or master on a higher plane. So it kind of relates to what you're saying. Fascinating enough where when you get higher up in the hierarchy of the teachings, you come to find out that this just isn't just a sacred power word that's trying to break up the monotony of the mind, but actually you're invoking a deity while you say it, is that kind of what I'm getting what you're getting at.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are invoking if you know the correct methodology. Many of these ancient Chinese stories have a lot of hidden truth. Just for a little antidote, My teacher was a blend of He had a Chinese father and an Indonesian mother. We used to go to Chinese kung fu movies in the seventies. Nice men were barely translated, they were not They were in Chinese theaters, so they weren't the dubbed ones. You know, Hey, Joe, let's go get them. They were in Chinese but with though, but many had any. My teacher would tell us some of the myth mythic stories that are behind some of these kung fu things, and some are very occult, and I fully believe in whether it's mag these things you were talking about, Maga or Magna.
Speaker 3: Their manga manga, or it's based itself of off of a Chinese web novel. Sorry my mic was muted, but yeah, no, that was fun.
Speaker 2: That's like it might have been Journey to the West because Alan who arranged this for like, he's only thirty five. They follow all that kind of nice me to do it, right, But I'm in my late seventies. So the difference. Yes, But many movies and stuff, unconsciously some ocult truths sneak sneak into it. Yeah, you know, so same with the comics sense, what is it some of these online video game type things.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely. I mean that's what I built my whole channel based off of, is to help people understand those truths that are stemming from our media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good subtle way, yep, I do it in an unsubtle way.
Speaker 6: I find it.
Speaker 1: Y I didn't want to say I find it interesting with the with you with the mantra because like, even looking at the past, how I had used mantras a lot. It was to actually take on a god form. So It's interesting how like you said that, like a lot of times, Judith may even I know this like from hearing other people on the oto doing it or practice the lym magic. Sometimes you would take on the god form and like.
Speaker 6: So flake me.
Speaker 1: You know, I might do like less abanaghing original of the pentagram, banish everything, you know that maybe like colon or I might even go into the actagram whatever. I would do all my ritual and then like you know, me, I was lucky. I was big into Egyptian gods. A lot of people say, like, take on a pose of that god. So basical Egyptian gods. Just put one foot forward and act like the hold of the staff and you can be who.
Speaker 2: You can stand Neus in the background there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would put the so then I it would visualize myself as being that god, and I would repeat their name almost in a chance as a mantra for a while and actually visualizing whatever. And yeah, so that was even I guess my usage a lot of mantras too.
Speaker 2: If you understand that what you're doing and what you're saying is that somewhere in the distant past, you have numerous Egyptian lives and you're bringing out what we call a some scara, some scar as, a latent tendency that's within your soul, that's like hidden there, but under certain circumstances it comes out. And so it may be what you might say modified somewhere. But the past repeats itself always, okay, and so you if you've been doing Egyptian ritual, you've done them before. Therefore there's already a link with whatever deity you feel closest to.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I even changed a middle pillar to Egyptian because I found it like online and I even did that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very into Egyptian stuff.
Speaker 3: Nice. So you changed the names, is what you're saying there, nick to Egyptian names.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the middle pillow?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: So will you do Egyptian?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: You see one of the paintings behind me is isis? She appeared to me and told me to painter, So I painted her the best I could.
Speaker 3: Nice. That looks good. It looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Thank you. The strangest thing is she appeared to me. I was it a Buddhist monastery called Nama Buddha in Nepal.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I figure that out? Yeah yeah, yeah right, So.
Speaker 2: I've had many experiences, not Egypt. My wife has a lot of Egypt. But Anubis came to me, so I have the statue there. When we were in Egypt the first time we traveled to Egypt, and we took a tour the first day to go to the Pyramids. We're staying as close as possible to the Pyramids, and we're taken through and my wife goes on a camel, right, you know, rides a camel and we're walking around. It's really cool, cool as it's a cool thing to do, but it was forty degrees, which would be like ninety something if you're in the US anyway. So part of the tour was to take us to any Egyptian art place. They want to sell stuff and they show you how to make papyrus and stuff. But I'm standing in there and all of a sudden, I feel again this force come down on me and I don't know Egyptian stuff, And I said, Nubis just came to me. And then I had to work out when I got back to the hotel what I call an obeisance, how to invoke Nubis. And from that a whole line of Egyptian knowledge and ritual came from a Nubis.
Speaker 3: So have you have you studied any of the Golden Dawn works or anything like that, because it just sounds the systems you're working through. Is it straight from the theosophical tradition and gur jief and things like that, or what are we blending into this?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, because it is a blend, as synthesis is the right word for simplicity. I tell people I do wadry On a Buddhism, But if I talked to somebody that was following some Tibetan Waderiana, they'd say, what, that's nothing like Wadriiana. Okay, okay. So the Golden Dawn was external ritual. I have a huge book. See that big thick book in the center of that bookshelf. That's big Golden Dawn thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, is that black book? No, No, I.
Speaker 2: Can't remember, but it's not Israel regarded anyways. Their ritual is external and they apply what's called the seventh Ray when you have several people together, and just like he was explaining a few minutes ago, doing this ritual, if you have some aspect of the past, of a past life, doing this, you create a dynamic force of a group of people, and you can invoke through ritual some type of entity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like an agrogor yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Most individuals don't recognize what the entity is, and that's where the danger is. When we started with our in long time ago, before we received the mantra of the Masturocracy, we were wandering around just like everyone else. Try this, try that, let's do this. And we did some ritual to try and invoke through the kabbola and even learned some Hebrew for it back then. And I know I have some as I mentioned the words some scars related to the Kabbla. I know I've done it in the past. And we started and we actually did invoke, but then we could feel that it was not the right kind of force, and we destroyed our ritual and we stopped dead. So with the mantra of that's given by the Masturocracy, the deity, we know the dt know the aspects, the purpose from what it does. That was one of the problems and why at the beginning at the end of the Golden Dawn between McGregor Mathers and when Westcott and then that other guy that came in that wanted to destroy everything. Yeah, the energy that they invoke in the rituals goes to the wrong place and it charges the wrong lower chakras, and their egos become huge.
Speaker 6: You know, it's funny. I was gonna say it goes to the head. That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: It actually goes way below the head, then both below to the head, ping pongs. If you get the analogy anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, spot on, Yeah, we got that.
Speaker 2: But that happens in ocult groups too, And that's one of the reasons I'm very careful with the mantra. If you can't hold or know the secret of the Holy Grail, you can't do it, because the secret of the Holy Grail is necessary when chanting a mantra, the real meaning of the Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: And and is that something that then you know not through words, but through deeds and actions or through like a feeling instead, you know the the secret of the Holy Grail through your understanding of what you're saying right now, ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't read about it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It comes to inner knowledge. The Holy Grail in the Wadriyana is developing a second dairy type of body. You have to learn how to hold the energy the Holy Grail. The blood of the Christ has nothing to do with blood, but it has to do with the shakti that comes from the higher planes and has to be held somewhere and not spilt. So you have to create within yourself the holy grail and learn to hold the shakti. Because most people they have a great meditation. Wow, that's great, I feel fantastic. Then they go to a bar and have a beer and the energy gone within thirty seconds, or they start gossiping with their friends, you know, if they're at an ashram, gone within ten seconds. To build the holy grail, like if you build a building, a big building could take a year, but it takes ten minutes to destroy it. As above, so below it takes a long time to build a receptacle within you that holds and maintains this shot the energy, but by wrong action it's destroyed very quickly. That's why in ancient times the Yogis lived in caves or in the mountains and hid away because they didn't want external influences to break and give them an opportunity to lose this, so they hit out right. Gurd Jeff understood this and he played with his students and had what he called dinner for the idiots. He get them drunk, so they're shakti would leak out and he would steal it. He wouldn't drink. He's a bit of a dark magician Grd Jeff, but he's awakened where Usbensky wasn't. Didn't understand and.
Speaker 3: Why do you make that dichotomy between those two.
Speaker 2: There's a great difference. Uspensky was an alcoholic. You can't be an alcoholic and be awakened.
Speaker 3: True, But can you steal somebody's loose and be awakened?
Speaker 2: Steal somebody's oh like like like they're shakti. You know when you're with them, you can't share.
Speaker 3: It, okay, So it's almost like they're being drunk. Is them sharing it because they were stupid enough to get drunk and give it away?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Cyrus.
Speaker 2: There's a book called Warriors Way by de Rope and he spent twelve years with Uspensky and five with Gerd Jeff. He's a scientist. He was a biochemical whatever Rockefeller Scientists or something like that, world renowned. So he doesn't play games when he rates and very insightful and studied the Gurdjeff work for a long time. I do employ certain aspects of the Gerdjeff work. It's very good for self knowledge, especially the books of Maurice Nicole, the psychological commentaries. But you have to have a certain knowledge to understand those books. Yeah, Gurdjeff hit a lot. He knew certain laws and he used Aspensky as his puppet.
Speaker 6: It's funny that you mentioned the whole getting drunk thing. It's just so random.
Speaker 1: But it was a cult that we covered a long time ago called the Fellowship of Friends, and they owned like a winery and they were.
Speaker 6: A cult that pushed the Fourth Way shit on their people. So it's kind of funny how alcohol. Yeah, Yo, it was still a point to where they had.
Speaker 1: Them playing in certain uh, certain keys, like people there had to play instruments, and they were like certain they were making them play certain music so then they could actually say certain things to them in that key to influence them. It was fucking one, they know what the we're doing, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, but it just.
Speaker 1: It just reminded me of the wine and Fourth Way and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well in Tibetan Buddhism with Chogiam Trunk, but he is like the drunken monk and Chokium. Trump is the one who created Dharma Ocean, right that that sits in Boulder. There's Dharma like And so it's funny that he went away from Tibetan Buddhism, all the structure of it, and then became the guy who got wasted been taught to bet Buddhism to white people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think he died when he's very young. But I think higher forces saw how he's destroying Buddhism. I agree. But I met him one time. I met so many of these guys, you know that were famous back then.
Speaker 3: You know, nice, nice, But that's cool that you met Trump. I mean you met him, and did you go to Boulder or where'd you meet him?
Speaker 2: Toronto?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: He was in Toronto. That makes sense. Yeah. Yeah, he made his people do some pretty weird stuff and the split chunk. But trumpa is the one who kind of created a spiritual war between his son and a student, and that's where you get the difference between Shambala and Dharma Ocean.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I just never valued what came out of there.
Speaker 3: I don't know me either, I don't know. I'm just telling you that that's a fascinating spiritual war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I imagine Trump was his name trumpa Yeah, he was kicked out of England by the Buddhist society, came to America and they made made him a hero.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what we do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: I do have I do have a question for you. Now, you say you you you there's very few people that you shared those powerful mantras with, and you did mention that they usually have to do two years of being in silence.
Speaker 6: How do you No?
Speaker 2: No, that was school of Pythagoras, which was what five hundred BC. M No. All the people that are with me work have jobs for professionals.
Speaker 9: So how how do they Because like those those of us that go out into the world and we work, there are so many distractions and interference in that. So how do you guide them through following the path to empower themselves to get that fort too, to be able to maintain those mantrash.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. It's a very good question. I like one of the phrases that Geff did say, to be in the world but not of it. So one of the things that I teach is actually an open secret. It's out in the open, but people can't see it. What an individual has to do is to learn how to align with this their soul on the higher plane. But what is not clearly written in books, though it is there, is that the soul is dual. It has a duality. It exists on the higher mental plane that holds all your past, lives, all your memory. But a portion of it is within your heart and you have to awaken. It is not the personality that awakens, and it is this aspect we call it the essential nature or the essence. You have to be able to separate it from your personality. Remember, the Latin of personality is persona, which means to hide. So our personalities, which grow up through society, hides that true part of our being that we're born with is our essence. That is one of the best parts of the Gurdjev teaching, even though it exists in the Bailey teaching, etc. So when you awaken your essence or in the process of it, and you start to experience it, the strange thing is is sometimes when you touch it and get the knowledge that's there, you see that what it wants, this soul life is very different than what your personality wants because you're it's your true being and it holds your true purpose.
Speaker 7: It sounds like you're speaking of the death of the.
Speaker 2: Ego, of the what the ego? Oh not the death. No, you cannot kill the ego.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but well, it's interesting because it's like I practice Buddhism as well, so I practice nature and shows you Buddhism and it's kind of like the ten factors, right, Like you have your nature, your entity, your appearance, and then you go out in the world and you have relations with everything, and that innate power that you have inside of you is what the effect will be. Will that thing change you? Will you change that thing?
Speaker 4: Will you be able to maintain that balance?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: I like where you're going with that, okay, because it reminds me of that.
Speaker 2: So eventually, as this essence awakens, you realize where your identifications are. If you at work and all of a sudden somebody gets you upset, as soon as you get angry you want to yell at your work person, then you have to realize that you're going to lose your energy. You have to stop, try and withdraw focus, even for a few seconds and not get angry. The choice is always yours. That great saint off Wadriana Milarepa from Tibet said, the moment you become angry and identify, you drop to the lower planes, which means you lose your energy and you drop into the lower worlds. So the real test, as Kavia was saying, is creating this inner balance, and that takes years, and some people are wakened to it faster and some slower. It's a real test, and it's through meditation, study and what we call group service. There are three aspects to group service. The first service is service to your soul. That is number one, because your soul holds your true purpose and your relationship to humanity. So many people want to do so much for humanity but do nothing. By aligning to your soul, you are not only helping yourself, you're helping the group. You're helping the group that has not incarnated yet on the inner planes. Plus there's more to it. So the first service is service to your soul if you're in a group. The second service is to the group, taking part and fulfilling the functions of the group, doing the meditations to say, so everybody in the group. There's different tiers, but at each tier they all do the same meditation. One in the upper tier will do a certain type of its really contra and the one the second tier will be similar but not the same, and then the third will be much different but fulfilling your group work studying we study the same books and coming to the group meetings regularly. So like tomorrow is full moon, we have a full moon meditation. I rent a tai chi place. We usual get about twenty people in the group that come. And the third service is to humanity. But I'm not rich, nobody in the group. Well, who's lady. She may be rich, I don't know yet, but she's very new. But a person who's very wealthy can use their money to do a lot. Usually people who have a lot of wealth don't do a lot except for themselves. So through doing step number one service to your soul and the group work, you are serving humanity. For instance, there was a story I can't remember the exact name, that there was this yogi, a great Lamas, and this villager found them sitting on these rocks, and so the villager ran down to the village and said, there's a saint meditating on these rocks on the near the top of the mountain. So the whole village comes up there, and you know, they bow down, et cetera. And they say to them, oh, great Yogi, please come to our village, will feed you, We'll give you a temple you can bless us and look after us. And the Yogi opens his eyes and says, why from here I bless the world. So there are different degrees, okay, and different purposes in this particular group work. We've been very fortunate in Northern School to be blessed by several masters and aligned and given teachings that are not in the books. And the trouble is is there's a cost to all that, not a dollar costs, but a cost of creating that inner balance and discipline. There was one lady in the group, very young lady, and she's a bit wild, even though she has a very good corporate job. But she resisted, stuck with the group, but resisted discipline, but eventually came to the point where she had to be disciplined. Then she finally said to me, now I understand discipline. It creates order and harmony in your life. I thought it was restrictive. It's not restrictive. It actually it creates freedom because now I understand myself. I understand my urge is how things function, and now my life is ordered. Everything works better. I'm much happier and interesting enough. She started getting more promotions. Everything started to change, and I always told her, if you're aligned to the inner ash ramp in this particular case, with our group of the masturocracy, they look after these the external for you. When I was working, I'm retired now I would get promotion stuff. I never asked. They just came because my focus was always my esoteric work. And for a time I was traveling across North America for the company. I worked for a Texas oil company, small offshoot but here in Canada, so I'm all over, but I'd still get up earlier before meetings, meditate back to the hotel, do my meditation at my books, have a traveling altar, etc. So did my job and everything works out good. And it seems to do that with most of the individual I can say almost all the individuals in the group, because then you're aligned to a higher purpose, so the secondary purpose is taken care of. Doesn't make it easier It just works that way because you never know what's going to happen. But the esoteric work is not easy. One of the most difficult things people want. They talk about liberation. In our group, we're not interested in liberation or nirvana or any of that ah or peace or even peace in that respect. What happens is that you become aware of your past lives, and with your past lives, you find that there's karmic links, what they call ripening karma between you and other members. This karma has to be worked out, and that takes a lot of effort, cleaning the slate, so to speak. You become aware of it in your inner meditation. In my second book, Writings, my wife wrote a chapter on I love the name of it, but I forget it. Sometimes I think it's let's see if I can find it. Basically pass Oh. Here it is lives I've lived and the people I can't get away from because it all repeats. And she goes through because she sees the past lives of many of the individuals in the group, and she only names a few of them. Fascinating. A few years ago we were in Vienna, my wife and I traveling, and she decided to go for a walk, and I was I meditate longer than she does. And she went for a walk, and then she didn't come back for some time. A little worried to find she came back and she said she ran into this building. Saw this building. As soon as she saw it, she almost passed out because she all of a sudden remembered she being a little girl there and the Nazis coming and taking her family. Right, chilling experience. And so there was a little church across the road. She wanted to go in this church, but a voice told her no, she had to enter in the building. It had a little courtyard because it was very old, and they had it was refurbished, but they still had the old court and sit and meditate and look at it. That's the oldcult is the warrior, not to run away, but to face it right. Didn't see. We have many experiences like that. Funny experience. Give another example it's a little different. My wife and I were in Puerto Rico, and I don't know if you've ever been to Puerto Rico, but there's a really old fort there. I think it's the oldest fort in North America, built in seventeen hundreds or something by the Spanish there a long time ago. It's a museum now, of course. So we're wandering through this place and we sort of get separated. I'm reading the history of it. She comes running to me. She says, there's this ghost that's been chasing me. It looks like a pirate. And I said, well, did you try chanting? He says, somehow it's not working. So I focus on a particular deity that can destroy all ghosts. And she said, oh, it's running away. I didn't see it, but I could feel she could see it's running away. It looked like Captain Morgan on the rum whiskey bottle. So you go places and all these things happen, you know, so it makes things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say about your You were telling us before about your cave experience. I had a similar experience when I was in Bali. I was just laying in bed and on the compound.
Speaker 4: There was like nobody there.
Speaker 5: It was just me, and all of a sudden, there was this huge whoosh that just like ran into the door, and I heard stomping on the roof, and in my mind's eye, I saw this bowl with this ring in its nose, and so I did my chanting, and I just because I was freaked out, but I was like, don't give it my energy, don't give it my fear.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna chant. I'm gonna call myself and like it. You know.
Speaker 5: Obviously didn't bother me or anything like that, but it was pretty wild. And your experience with the cave reminded me of that.
Speaker 4: The cave story.
Speaker 2: That's very good, and that's very common in those islands. There's a lot of what we call left hand path magic and Bali and Jim Jaikar is in Indonesia. Yeah, you know, so give an example. Also, Oh, poor my poor wife, because she's so psychic. We're in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt and this is in my book, and we went back to our hotel and all of a sudden, she becomes very erratic. She actually gets up and starts to run out of the hotel room. I'm saying, sweetie, what's going on? I don't know, Well, you sit down, we're better meditate. So she's just, you know, we're gonna run out in the street without money, without her purse. What's going on? So I sit down and I invoke one of the masters. Actually the master is known as kh and he comes instantly and he says, I can't deal with this, but this Egyptian master will come and deal with it. And instantly, this Egyptian, ancient Egyptian master who's maybe three or four thousand years old. And my wife ends up lying down on the bed and she felt like he put her a vacuum in her in her and pulled out some negative entities that had entered her in the Valley of the Kings. She said, it was like an occult surgery. Then she felt better, but she had arrest, just like after surgery. So you know that's in the book, so things like that. But that is not the ocult path. But as you make progress, you run into this, you become enter into these inner worlds and you have to learn how to protect. My job is protecting most of the individuals in the group. When something happens, then I'm allowed to invoke these masters, and some of the other individuals now can also invoke them. But all of our knowledge and some of our esoteresi stays within what we call the inner ashroom or group and the ashram on the inner plane that we belong to. But what I put in the books is to help individuals who want to go deeper, to give them some examples of experiences that are possible, but also with the teaching that can go deeper. In India, there's an ancient, ancient teaching called the Four Videos. If you read Blavatsky The Secret Doctor, and it's mentioned it's mentioned in Alice Bailey books Treaties and Cosmic Fires that there are four videos. One is called Maha VideA Guya Vidya, and just forgot the third one Yajna Vidya. But then there is a fourth and synthesizing video called Atma VideA. Maha VideA is the magics, the knowledge of the inner magic. Guya Vidya is the knowledge of the sacred sounds. Yadjna Vidya is the knowledge of rituals. And now everything involved with rituals Atmavidia blends them all. And that's the core of the teaching that I give. It's called Atmavidia. We have a mandela. And that's what I got from my teacher, was the Atmavidia teaching. And about six seven years ago the Master kh appeared to me and told me that I had to go to the Theosophical Society. Well, I hadn't been to the Theosophical Society in thirty or forty years, and I've avoided it like the plague. To me, the Theosophical Society is a state of comatose agreed except for the libraries. Except for the libraries, there's nothing there. I even went to a thing eventually in Wheaton, Illinois, and I'm so disappointed. Anyways. Anyways, so I didn't want to go, but the Master suggested it, and I discussed it with my wife, and I went. And for about six or seven months, it was like torture. I knew some of the people from ages ago. I just knew that they just weren't anywhere. But slowly I was able to start my own little group, and then my students started to arrive, and at a certain point I left again with the group. And now it's been a year and change and we're functioning just find away from the Theosophical Society. The only thing I miss is in Toronto. They have a fabulous library. But you know, by listening to the inner command or suggestion from the Master, by following it, then everything happened. And I hadn't heard from him for a long time, and then he came again. After I left the Theosophical He said, to go online. I have a lot of difficulty. I'm a lot older, not used to it. I'm adjusted. It's been a couple of years now that are doing online, getting better. But things are happening because follow this inner suggestion. What a lot of people don't realize is sometimes you get these inner suggestions, but then another using a Gurdjeth term, group of eyes come up and say, is that real? Is that right? Should I do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I haven't liked that often where I'm just I know, it's hard to distinguish some times, like is that somebody trying to get in my head to get me to do something and go.
Speaker 4: Somewhere, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Or is this actually something I need to be doing?
Speaker 2: I run into that exactly. So that's what they call viveka in Sanskrit's spiritual discrimination. Give another example. In my car, I was working at a time, zipping along the highway, probably at about eighty miles an hour. We have high higher speed limits here anyway. Now, all of a sudden, there's this force that comes through me and says I have to be an Indian two months, what how am I going to arrange that? And then the thought was this real and I supposed to go here, go this particular place, you know, and all the doubts came up. But I went and I had some amazing changes that occurred that helped me. They come and you.
Speaker 5: Ended up in Bali too, was the exact same thing I had. One month it was like, I'm going to go Bali and I was like, all right, if the ticket comes, if everything folds, I'll go. And it was like within a month and it was very similar experience to that. The most magical things happen and it is it is interesting.
Speaker 2: Must have past life there too. M h yeah, So that gives a bit of an idea. I don't know if you have any questions. I've been rambling.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, let's I would do. I'm interested on how well. I mean, so your space, your space and your school is in Toronto, and so if people wanted to look more into it, they would have to go to Toronto to then be trained or learn or what does what does that kind of look like to be able to go, you know, figure out if somebody is in a good you know, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, so that they can go online. And that's why I have Esoteric Talks twice a month, so I have people. I have a student in Los Angele Angela's somewhere in Illinois, several other states. I forget Brooklyn, somebody in Brooklyn. So most of them except for one, are moving slower. But I can recognize when someone may be ready to take a next step or something like that. So there's the online, there's Esoteric Talks, and then on the following the next coming Friday, we have a book study online and we're just finishing up letters on ocult Meditation, which is such an excellent book in direction meditation, and then we're going to move to another book by March seventeenth. I believe the Initiations and the Rays again an Alice Bailey book. But I'll point something out. The Alice Bailey books are really good. They're deeper than most people understand because there have the influence of a master, so they reach and they have different levels. And the master d Kay who wrote through I mean used Alice Bailey, even points it out that he uses blinds and until you're ready, you can miss a great deal. But because of the difficulties you have to blend other teachings, so we use Alice Bailey number one certain aspects of the Gurdjev teaching used in search for the miraculous and psychological commentaries. We do Wadriyana Buddhism, but focus a lot on the one hundred thousand songs of Millarepa. In his songs he hid the teachings. And we also really focus on the Yoga sutras of Pentanguli because there you have the delineation first of meditation from the level of pratihara to withdraw, then drana what is meant by oh callt focusing, and then diana which is real meditation, and then to samadi what is samadi and how you move from one plane to the next plane. Plus it talks about the psycho the motion of the psychology of the mind, which are called ritti. Everything that exists in this universe is in motion, nothing is still. Thus you have to understand motion. Motion is based on three factors Thomas, Rajas and Satfa Thomas's slow thick dull motion, Rojas fast quick motion and Sepha harmonious motion. How to move your mind and to change the ritis the motion what they call the modifications of the mind. So we synthesize all that, throwing a little bit of Egyptian, a little bit of Kabbalah once in a while. But I use the Tree of Life to show that it blends with the Hindu teaching exactly. And there's a secret that they call the Buddhist Kulled Kabbala, which is very hidden, and it blends also with the Tree of Life. Also based on the number eleven. The Tree of Life is ten plus dot off, which is eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the hidden yes, so I oh, sorry, I have a question. What So it's fascinating that you use so you kind of use Bailey's word, but then at the same time use other works because of certain things. What do you say to people who come and ask you about the controversy about Alice Bailey, especially because if she was not really well liked by Annie Bessent and the Theosophical Society.
Speaker 2: I've never had anybody even know about Annie Besson's.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, nice, I mean nice. That's the first thing I think of is because Alice Bailey is a lot of people think that she was like somebody who deeply pushed the New Age movement with a lot of her books and teachings, and especially there's controversy and conspiracy about her having a space in the un which is kind of why I made a joke about it earlier. Is there's there's just there's conspiracies about it, and so I just wonder, how like how you deal with those types of things. Doesn't it so nice?
Speaker 2: Good things most of the people never heard of become the young people. I have one now, she's twenty seven. She had never heard of these things, but she's drawn to metic right, which is nice. You know, I'm pretty up in all those things, or he used to be, because my teacher he excelled in the knowledge of that, and he used to tell me these stories about the ts et cetera and everything. But I judged the teaching, not the personality. Even Milarepa and other great teachers said, you can find faults with the Buddha if you really want to try and find it. But it's the teaching that counts, not the personality. It's only if the personality, like a Trumpa, is drinking and doing whatever he's doing. And for instance, in Pennsylvania there forget what it's called. But years ago I went to an ashram there and it was run by Swami Rama. Yeah, so I have no idea. We read a book by him, and my teacher was going on a business trip to New York. I was drive to Pennsylvania. Then I'll go from Pennsylvania to New York, pick him up and we drive home together instead of flying it anyway. So I go and when I get there, I end up coming late. They send me to the dining room. Everybody's eating, there's one chair available, and I sit next to this lady. I have a little bit of a conversation finished, and I'm tired. I go back to my room twenty or thirty minutes laters and knock on my door. I open it. There's this lady. She said, when we were talking, you said you're going to New York in a day or so. I said, yeah, can you take me with? I have to escape this place. So why wow, I'm an accountant here. I'm one of the counts that helped run the ashram. And one day when Swami Rama was in India and he was coming back, he asked if I would pick him up at the airport. And that's a great blessing. It's a darsh On. It's all this emotion. So she picked him up. As they're coming back towards the ashroom, he says, I don't want to go to the ashram yet. I want to cool. Let's go to a motel. And she a young, very attractive, very busty lady. Okay, let's go. I guess he just he starts watching TV and smoking. Then he raped her when he died. I read in the New York Times there was numerous lawsuits by women against him. When I went to meet him the next day, and then I left with this lady. But I asked him, well, what do you think of the Alice Bailey teachings and the oh garbage nonsense. He was so arrogant, and yet he was idolized by people across the United States and in Canada. He came to Canada. So there are so many of these false gurus. It's so unfortunate. And he was a big name. His ashram was beautiful in the Poconos. It was huge. And so I took that lady and took her home. I don't know if that stories in my book might be, but I ran into things like that all all over Trumpa being the case and other case. Yeah, few others, but there was good ones. The like the Zen School in Rochester with Philip Keplo. He's a good guy. He died quite a while ago, but he had good school. He was a good guy. You know. He didn't play around or he was odd. But yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 5: True character thing, can't You always have to see yourself, you know, And that's what I always run into, Like with everything going on in the world, people will do what they do. They're the only ones that ever have to live with those consequences fully, you know, and if that's what feels good to their soul, I.
Speaker 4: Guess right, But yeah, you pay the karma exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like, if that's what you really want to karmaly live by, it's your choice.
Speaker 2: So one thing you have to look at if you're a spiritual teacher, say you go, you rob a bank, right, you get caught, you go to jail. But that's related to matter. You screw with the souls of others, you're creating a different type of karma. You become a deceiver of souls what they called in Greece the bousseries, the Deceivers. Those as one Yogi and he was connected to the United Nations. Shri chimoy I will take you, Believe me, and I will be the boat that will carry you to the other shore. Believe in me. It's the perfect words of a soul deceiver, which he was, you know, so you have to be careful. I think about it all the time when I'm dealing with my students. Am I doing it correctly? Am I helping their soul? How to be kind, gentle, humble and yet teach and have a certain firmness and give correct knowledge? So you don't want them going whoa, because it has happened. I have met people that have gone loony. The Tibetans in the Deeper Esoteric Wadihana said. Wadriana is like a two headed snake in a bamboo pole. Once head up from one down, you either go one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Anybody have any other questions before I ask them something? No one thing I did want to ask you service. Yes, I guess I might wrap it up after this. What's the biggest misconception you think people have about the Deeper Esoteric path? And what's the truth you wish they'd accept early?
Speaker 2: That's not an easy question. A lot of people are under the impression I can do it. But the deeper esoteric path there is. The eye has to be thinned out. And that's why I teach about the essence. We usually have because we've worked. I worked in corporate world. I was also an art teacher. But you build your eye. I am a salesman, I am a bricklayer. I am what is a doctor? That's an eye and it's big. Look how many people when they retire, how much difficulty they have because that eye can't function anymore. I'm no longer the plumber. I have to sit around my house and continually fix the kitchen sink because you identify with that eye that is the biggest thing, and it takes a long time to break that eye down. To realize that. One has to learn surrender to these higher forces that you are being guided and taken, and that's not easy to do. Therefore, people like the taro or some of these other more pseudo ocult things because their eye enjoys throwing the cards and assumes that they're helping other people. I was an astrologer for a while, and I had to stop because people will expecting the stars to give them the stamp of approval. One of the last charts I did. This lady came in. I did the chart, looked at it and said, holy cow, and I know her and her husband because we work in the same company. She's going to leave her husband. It's right there, holy cow. But I can't tell her that I don't have the right. So she kept pushing me about her marriage. I said, well, you know, difficulties this and that. You know, you can try and patch it up. She left her husband two weeks later. It was there, and I wasn't going to tell her to give her the stamp of approval of her Gemini rising with whatever. That was the last chart I really did. I do some just to see I know some esoteric astrology that's not in books that I was taught. And I looked for certain types of conjunctions and with fixed stars and tell me some things about an individual, especially if there's danger of a certain nature of individuals that's hidden. But that's not in any books, and I never shared it, still won't. My teacher was an amazing astrologer. He looked every day to see conjunctions and everything to see what different beings connected on the inner astroplanes would be affecting him. Because of this, people think what happens is on the outside. I told people three or four years ago Trump was re elected, he's animated by a destroyer, A huge destroyer is using it, and he will be destructive. I wrote that people weren't interested, but it's come true.
Speaker 6: No, who was?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Who was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 6: Now what was it? What did he say?
Speaker 1: Barack Obama was a horrible president. You've say to somebody it was winny toe. You saw clips about how he was shitting on somebody else saying that if they had to go to war with Iran, it showed that they were shitty and couldn't just strike a deal.
Speaker 6: So I guess I guess he just told on himself. I don't know.
Speaker 2: John Stewart said a couple of cool things the other day where he showed Trump saying we obliterated their nuclear program, and then what was that a couple of months ago, and now we're saying, well, we've got it destroyed. John Stewart's pretty good anyways. But you know, if people are interested in my book or my website, more than happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let everybody know about those again, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, so esoteric writings. Teaching for the Current Age has quite a bit about the masters in it. At the beginning, my wife wrote Another Lady about Past Lives, but I put in a lot of teachings both gurd Jeff also a couple of essays. There were talks by my teacher. My first book has more of my experiences, like the one I talked to you guys about in the cave. I had a few others. I don't know, if there's time, I can tell you my favorite story, how I got kicked out of the largest city in India, escorted by the police.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't not tell us that, No.
Speaker 2: I'll do it really quickly. Calcutta's probably twenty or thirty million people. They can't count them. There's so many people. My teacher told me to go to this place called Blure Moth, which is in a suburb of Calcutta called Hayworth, and it's a temple complex created. You may have heard of Vivakananda. He's very well known. He was a disciple of Rama Krishna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Raja Yoga he's we study is right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that book Raja Yoga. I have it too. Anyways, So he said, they may be a little difficult there, but try and stay there. It's huge place. So I went went into the office, came out to the desk and excuse me, but and then, what do you want? Well, I'd like to stay here. I studied everything about Rama Krishna. I'm vegetarian and meditate blah blah blah. They just looked at me and said, no, well, my teacher stood here a long time ago. No he can't stay. Well, you know I really want to. I'm here now, I can donate money. No, so I just sat down right there on the floor and started meditating. I did not move. That freaked them out. So after a while I still hadn't moved. A man came in a swami rope, you know those orange ropes. Excuse me, sir, I'm the manager in this area. What would you like? Why don't you come into my office? Went to his private office, told him that I wanted to stay there. He said, no, you can't, So I just started meditating again. He walked out of the office. A few minutes later came out, Okay, the head of the monastery will meet you. Why don't you come with me? Sure, So it's a long walk and we're walking. We come to a group of buildings and I could see a courtyard and there's a guy that has one of those naval desks, those huge, big wooden desks, big fat swan. Anyways, we walk right by him and I could tell that's the guy. Why aren't we going there? So they take me to this porch that's overlooking the Ganges River and he says, you sit here and wait. So I fold up my feet and sit in meditation post and continue to meditate. Finally, somebody taps me on my knee and they have lunch for me and a traditional Indian metal tray with veggies and very nice. So I eat. I go back meditating, and I'm meditating. Then all of a sudden, I go into a state of Samadi. That means I enter into a higher state of a field of blue I can only call a blueness where I'm an independent thought of individuality. There's no cyrus, but I could see my future in the deity and the direction. And here I'm at in a Hindu place, said I'm Buddhist and that I had to follow this particular line of Buddhism. This is before the masturocracy and everything. So I had no idea. Okay, So I come down off of that and I'm still meditating. Then beside me there's a wall and there's a knock and I open my eyes. There's a policeman. But he introduced I'm the captain, chief of police for this area. He has all of his medals on. He's in full regalia. What do you want. I want to stay here. It's really nice. I don't think that's possible, I said, let me think. So. He's very polite, actually more polite than the swamis. He goes down. There's a bathing gat and he sits down in the bathing gat and I meditate a bit, and then I realized I achieved what I had come for. I now know my direction. The future was shown and out my eyes I can see smoke coming out of the gat. And I go down and sit beside him. He says, okay, I'll leave, but I want a train, a first class ticket from Calcutta to Chennai, which is like twelve hundred miles or more. So he says, follow me, go ahead. His jeep is there. So this is nineteen seventy seven. He has a full walkie military walkie talkie. Gets on the walkie talkie. There's no cell phones or anything like that. Hey, hop in the jeep, we'll go. We get to the train station. I have a first class ticket, put into a first class cabin. There's a big guy sitting on the chair opposite. Because it's it's like a big room. I can hold four people in the first class. Always say to him, are you going to Chennai too? He says no, I'm just supposed to stay here so you don't jump off. So I got an escort out of Calcutta. He was huge. And that's in my first book, in this Living on the Enerage. But it also has a section on meditations how to do them. It has some very cool diagrams that you won't find anywhere that are stuff like this. One is a zen from the saut Zung is a zen sect. Another one's written based on how mantra functions from the logos down to the personality drawn by my teacher. And there's quite a number of those. I didn't put them in my new book, but there's the total of what it's called. The great work has a lot of sanscrit though, but shows our human psychology from an esoteric point of view, so cool stuff like that. My other book has more pictures. I don't know if I can find it fast enough. But one of the paintings I did of the Masters, I know it's at the front of the book somewhere. I never find it when I want to show people.
Speaker 3: I know. Isn't that how it works?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: You're like, I remember this amazing thing. Where is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And where can people buy these books?
Speaker 2: So Amazon, of course, okay, you on your website because it's not self published.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 2: My first book didn't sell as well. It was a British publisher, so he didn't do my second book. I had to find someone else. He's out of England, access Mundy Publishing. But it's on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, maybe other places, et cetera. Still sells. I get notifications this one because it's a lot longer. It's three hundred and some odd or two three hundred I think, yeah, three hundred and sixty fifty pages. I published it in India through an Indian publishing company, but they're connected all over the world. Quality is not the same as in Britain, but it's cheaper.
Speaker 3: Nice iks, so.
Speaker 2: It's available. Oops. It has some interesting charts and more some diagrams. I get a whope chart like in theosophy of the first initiation, second initiation, third initiation. Biosha showed it in the gird Jeff terminology like third initiation as man numbers five and in the Hindu uh third initiation as Maha yog and in Buddhism the sadak agra in. So all this different terminology, same thing, type of thing. So there's a lot to learn in it. And you did all the writing, yes, except there's a yeah past lives and one of my students also on their past lives.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: The beginning is more stories of what the group is doing now and the experiences with the masters and some of the other beings that we have experiences with are called nagas dragons that hold wisdom and knowledge and power.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so, and I'm teaching.
Speaker 2: But this has been fun. I've enjoyed the conversation.
Speaker 6: Got stories for days too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could I could talk on I'm terrible.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 3: No, we love stories. That's that's why we're here.
Speaker 2: You never got around to sleep.
Speaker 1: What is it the or the astrual paralysis or something like that. You said, yeah, next time, but it is next time. We'll we'll talk about that one.
Speaker 6: I'll bring that up first.
Speaker 3: I hope to come back, Yes, definitely.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna wrap it up so I'll have everybody else plug this stuff as well.
Speaker 6: Judith, what is going on?
Speaker 7: Once again? Thank you for having me, Cyrus. It was a pleasure. We could go deep dive on several different topics. I'm sure to leave a bug in your ear. To leave a bug in your ear is have you thought about the similarities between Mott and your teachings.
Speaker 2: Between Oh for sure. I have a whole Egyptian section. We have an occult encyclopedia which we don't share, so it has Buddhists, Hindu, Egyptian and other type of entities.
Speaker 6: That's right, she wants to talk about.
Speaker 7: That's definitely a conversation I would love to have with you.
Speaker 2: I don't share. I can share certain parts of it, but other parts I can. My wife is very completely understand that. Yeah, she has all these memories from ancient Egypts.
Speaker 3: All right, well, uh and Brandon, my man, my man, my man, Nick, Thank you so much as always love doing this, love meeting new people. Sir. That was fantastic. You are you are wise beyond your years as it goes through. Your stories are amazing and we're gonna just gonna have to have storytelling with with you the next time. Just continue down these paths because we can learn so much through the actual experience of people. And you've you've travel you're so well traveled as well, and so I, uh, yeah, I appreciate all those stories, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm not wise beyond my ears because I think my years have caught up to me.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, not at all. No, you can tell even though you got the glasses on, I can tell your your eyes are young. You know that's the wisdom.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Everybody, go over to Magas in the media. We'll be dropping a bunch of videos this week. I've got doctor Heather Lynd's video finally dropping. It's a three hour banger. We hit all the keys of Anu, Naki En, Lil and Anky all all the way to Epstein, Steve Bannon. We're just we hit all the notes and she's got a lot of knowledge to give. So everyone check out that tomorrow. It should be coming out. Just hit my Instagram, my ex and just subscribe. I can chair because we're trying to grow a community. I'm on the cult rejects. There's nothing like being a reject, especially in the old cult. Nick the Godfather, Grandmaster Cardinal Electric heading himself brilliant all the time, so just make sure you're following everything he does at all times. I give it up to him. Thank you Nick, as always.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that, man. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you coming on and always asking great questions in it and stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you and Kaivo what is going on? Thank you so much for making it today.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me, and this is a wonderful conversation. I really really enjoyed hearing everything that you're doing with your group in your book, Cyrus. It sounds fantastic. And you all can find me at Kaivo Rose on Instagram and YouTube. I do weekly and daily astrology videos for everybody, also do personal readings and I also read Taro as well.
Speaker 4: So it was wonderful to chat with you all.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, of course, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yes yes, Cyrus, we already spoke to him. I did want to give a shout out for the super chats Howard eighty eight eighty eight, I mean that.
Speaker 6: Was ridiculous, Thank you so much. Wow, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then Tiffany eleven sent this a super chat as well, so and I did want to thank Alan for hooking us up with Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to thank you, sent him a thank you. I think it's been more wrestling or something tonight.
Speaker 6: So oh wow, okay, all right, nice.
Speaker 2: Really into Marshall. I got them into martial arts, but they found that karate was hurting their knees, so.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: So him and his wife both do sumo and judo. Cool where I did karate for forty years. I can barely walk.
Speaker 6: Kick some asshole if you have to.
Speaker 2: But thank you very much. I enjoyed this a lot and really appreciate all the nice questions and interest.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, sir, and again, thank you all the rejects for coming on the show and everybody in the chat.
Speaker 6: That is what's up. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's where we go live and until the next one, everybody be well later.