Speaker 1: Hey, it's Niel Sevedre.
Speaker 2: You're listening to kfi EM six forty the four Report on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Basically, we celebrate food, eating, food having, you know, tipping a glass if that's your thing, the culture behind food, making food. Of course, going out to eat. I've said this time and time again. If we don't go out to eat, you know, when we can what you can afford, then the local economy suffers. Mom and pop places, even fast food places changed. They all play a part because real people work at them, and it's an important part of how we support the economy, dealing with hospitality and the like. And that's what we celebrate every single Saturday. It's gorgeous outside, super super hot, and for a guy with no hair to absorb that heat, it's it's rough. I'm not gonna lie. I've got the bandana and the back pocket, ready to dab the dumb when need be and be ready for it.
Speaker 1: But boy, do we have a show for you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to introduce you to someone who's going to be hanging out the entirety of the show. We got a lot to talk about and exploring the US, exploring Route sixty six, going on adventures, seeing all the things that we have to offer. And we're also going to talk about silly AC. Is it silly ass disease? It's a silly ass disease? Oh I thought it was a silly ass disease? Well, how does it manifest? Tell jokes a lot?
Speaker 1: I try?
Speaker 2: Okay, So silly AC disease and we're going to be talking about that as well. And you know what, posting that you were going to be on a lot of people asked about that. Please have him tell me you know what he deals with Warrior restaurants, He goes to all these things. That voice is justin scarred once a member of a garage punk band, hence the last name band was the Scarred and much more successful than any punk band I was ever in. But now you are on YouTube, your vlogger, you're knocking on the door of almost three hundred k I think, right, I think, so.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at you. I try not to look.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think you're you're better than me? Do you think you're better than the audience?
Speaker 1: I don't know. What are the ratings like.
Speaker 2: Less than three hundred?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think that's amazing. That's a huge accomplishment. Your channel is about adventure. You're super positive and the things you do. You look at Americana and things we should all be interested in. You love Disneyland, Halloween.
Speaker 1: Everything, I just love. I'm a professional appreciator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love the fact that that basically that's where the name random Land comes from. Is you're like, listen, I don't know exactly what you're going to see. What you're going to see it. That's exactly true. I don't know what you're going to see, but we'll find out together.
Speaker 1: What started.
Speaker 2: The switch from being in the punk rock movement, having a band, and then moving on to positive youtubing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. It's tie. It's tie all tied together with the Celiac thing.
Speaker 3: Because I was undiagnosed and I was sick all the time, made touring difficult, made everything hard, and I was a stay at home dad and my kids started going to kindergartens, Like what do I do all day with myself?
Speaker 1: And I had been making YouTube videos for other people.
Speaker 3: I kind of behind the scenes making them, and I had a friend who started doing YouTube full time was also in a punk rock band. My friend Adam Woo he was like, you got to be in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: It's like the shtick that I'm always doing. He's like, you're like that in real life. You're like a cartoon character. You should be on camera. So I just started doing it for fun in my spare time. I remember when two hundred people watched a video.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, yeah, people, if you had two hundred people in a room exactly, you'd be amazed, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And coming from the band world, when when you were lucky to get two hundred people and you're and you're in Poughkeepsie or whatever, there's fifteen kids watching you, and they're like, two hundred people watched this video with a monorail, you know.
Speaker 1: It's amazing thing. Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 3: I kind of looked at it like, I didn't look at it as being different from the punk bands more. I looked at it more of like, let's do like a punk rock TV show. Like Dy the Survivor Man was a big inspirit les Stroud, you know, filming himself.
Speaker 1: If he films himself in the jungle.
Speaker 3: I could film myself at Disneyland and it was safe because I knew where all the bathrooms were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, when you can get to them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always feel bad for women at Disneyland. It's like they've got these massive lines and I need.
Speaker 1: Twice as many restrooms for them. How come they don't do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because they're always lined up and I always feel guilty walking past the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My boys eight, so he's still young enough where he can go with his mom or yeah, so it's like, dude, you're gonna want to come with me? Look at that line. Look at that line. Don't go with mom, it go take forever.
Speaker 1: Come with me.
Speaker 2: Uh. It's a pretty neat transition and one of the cool things I'm holding in my grubby little hands right now. Tails from random Land Volume one. This is your first book, right yeah? Yeah, and you can get this on a randomland dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: This is super cool and you were very kind of bring me one. You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: I like to buy books of guests and stuff because I want to support, you know, and now you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to, And I'm like, wow, you saved me some money. I saved you twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Are we now best friends? I think so. So I'm looking forward to this and getting into that and seeing some of your adventures. I'm a huge fan of Route sixty six Americana.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like traveling, but I don't think we travel enough here in the US now.
Speaker 3: Everywhere I go on Route sixty six or anywhere in America, it's always foreign to our same thing with the national parks. It's like people from overseas appreciate them more than we.
Speaker 1: Do for some reason. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's very strange, or at least maybe in southern California. When I started traveling around, even in the band, most of my friends ever been anywhere but maybe Vegas. You know, there's so much America out And then one of the challenges, I started doing this YouTube show at Disneyland, and then I quickly went, well, I don't want to be in Disneyland reviewing every new cup that comes out for the rest of time. Yeah, And I was like, well, if you like Frontierland, there's the the Old West is like an hour drive from here, you know, the real Old West. So I just started try to pivot everything towards, like there's a real fantasy land and adventure Land and a you know, Frontierland out there. So it kind of naturally extended out into the rest of the country. I guess I was used to traveling from the band. It's like, I know where I'm going, you local.
Speaker 1: Boy an Aheim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grew up right across the street from Disneyland Hotel.
Speaker 2: In the shadow yeah of the Mouse.
Speaker 3: We would wait for the balloons to float down, and we got free balloon, had a Mickey balloon.
Speaker 2: Some little kids crying is hard up and You're like, yes, yeah, sucks for you, but I'm happy. What kind of one of What kind of house did you grow up in?
Speaker 3: We lived in a little tiny apartment behind right behind hotel back there, but my grandparents had a house across ball Road the other way, and so they'd been there since the fifties, and so my whole family kind of Actually, my other grandma lived right next to the Disneyland Hotel too, so our whole family kind of lived surrounding the Disneyland where you couldn't where we couldn't afford to go, but we could look at it every day and the fires, yeah, from the front porch. So it was a little bit like torture.
Speaker 1: People go, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: You grew up right across the street Yeah, looking at the thing you want and you can't get to you every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that like say Amish living across the street from a spearmint rhino. Yeah, it's like, hey, it doesn't matter, man, it's not I don't get to so I get to see it from the outside, but it's not like I get to go. They don't have like horse parking on the outside for me. All Right, when we come back, we're going to talk more with Justin Scard. Very cool his adventures, and I like the positivity and the fact that I'm a big fan of staying curious, and it's one of the reasons that we both share a love with. Bob Gerr where I met you. Bob is opening night the premiere of the new documentary Life by Design I think his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's they're gonna do an Orange County premiere coming up and tickets go on sale today.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh that's awesome. Yeah, Ernie just told me. Oh that's very Fandom Productions dot Com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that good. Ernie's a great guy. Bob obviously is just a wonderful human being. He's been on the show a couple of times. I don't know him like you do. I know you guys are friends, but I really enjoyed getting to know him and Ernie quite a bit. The documentary was amazing. But I told I told Justin that one of the things when I knew you were going to be there, one of the things for me was I just want to go shake his hand and say hi, you know, and that'll be very very cool.
Speaker 1: I was starstruck. I was like, Neil Savedra from KFI.
Speaker 2: You need to go out where there's more stars, maybe less light pollution or what have you.
Speaker 1: That type of thing.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back with more just talking about Sillyac or Siliac. Will get into Siliac disease coming up a little bit, because his diseases are fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know what I think. Because it deals with food.
Speaker 2: Food, You've got to know what is this isn't somebody going, oh, I just don't want the bad energy of glue? Is this is like, no, my inurns will explode if I eat gluten.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I was worried about coming on here. I think I told you. I was like, you can't have me on a food show.
Speaker 3: I could barely eat anything, and you said we'll review seven types of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one I like it seam gas.
Speaker 1: So stick around more to come.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Happy Mother's Day to all of you. By the way, our friend Heather Brooker is on the stage tonight, the big stage at the ice House.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That sounded like people yelling for Heather Brooker.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: They're really excited to see at the ice House in Pasadena tonight. So check out to go to the ice House Comedy. I think it is ice Housecomedy dot com. Ice Housecomedy dot com there in Pasadena and get some tickets. Go see her. She is such a neat person and she's hilarious. But you don't get to hear all of her stuff here when she's you know, doing news obviously, but check that out. For Mother's Day, bringing your mom, go out and have a good time. Treat your mom's well, because, let's be honest, you don't know who your dad is. Kidding. I know who my dad was, God rest his soul. But looking forward to seeing my mom and celebrating my wife tomorrow as well, because she's an amazing mom, and it's just a good time had by all. Close with your mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, very close to my mom. Shout out to my mom. Shout out mom. Yeah, I love my mom. She's the best school.
Speaker 3: That's good, big Italian Sicilian family, you know, and just have lots of aunts too, So shout out to all my aunts who also all have kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would like to apologize for any jokes that might offended your mom or your uncles. Did you get a lot of toys when you're a kid that fell off the back of a truck?
Speaker 1: No, No, I.
Speaker 3: Mean maybe that's a stereotype. We weren't that kind of connected to that. I'd have a lot more money, I think if we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mommy, when I said a pony, I wanted the whole pony, not just the head. So that is the voice of Justin Scard. You got to check out his stuff, you know. He and I have similar background in the punk rock movement, although he's much younger than I am. But he's now a YouTube vlogger knocking on the door of three hundred thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: That's huge, positive guy.
Speaker 2: Looking through Disneyland, the Old West entire stretch of route sixty six. One of the interesting things, and you refer to all of this is random Land. Your book Tails from random Land, which I'm excited you brought me in uh to read. It can be found at random Land random land dot com.
Speaker 1: But you have siliac disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is means that, if I'm correct, that your your stomach, your your lower intestines built a little differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. And they don't absorb the protein or process the protein in gluten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know anything with weed in it, which is everything basically, and it triggers It's basically an autoimmune disease the way I understand it, and it triggers an autoimmune response. So that could be anything from some people just like oh I'm a little gassy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Too because it can bloat, yeah that or like you know, violent runs or or green.
Speaker 2: Apple two steps yeah exactly, or bleeding inside you know.
Speaker 1: So the whole thing, and so well.
Speaker 2: What were some of the things that that How old? How old were you when you were diagnosed? You say you were in the thirty one. So it started in high school where I'd get sick all the time. I was sick all the way through tour and it just got to.
Speaker 3: A point where I was bleeding as anemack all the time, and I had a colonoscopy and they told me. The doctor apparently on the colonospy wrote down that I had Celiac disease. But my MD doctor was like, Eh, that gluten free thing is just a trend. I don't want you going gluten free and didn't tell me I had it for seven years.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile I'm dying, literally dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gluten tree can be a fad for those without the disease.
Speaker 3: And it was like right during that time where it was a big trend and everybody was like, oh, that's so, that's made up. And I was making fun of a friend to talk about Karmen. I was making fun of my friend Page and I was saying like, oh.
Speaker 1: That's made up. Eat some bread, you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And then I ended up seven years later getting diagnosed with Celiac disease and then walking into the sprouts where I never I was like, I was like parks and rec I walked in like what is that thing? You know, like going to sprouts, Like I don't know what this food is.
Speaker 2: That's an apple? Is uh? Is Page a witch? No, okay, because I thought that would be funny. She's like, okay, make fun of me how she dressed like a witch though, shout out to Page all right, Page Page maybe or maybe.
Speaker 1: Not the wit.
Speaker 3: But I moved in next door to a guy whose kids had Celiactingcauese.
Speaker 1: You ever think you had celiactes? They go, there's no way.
Speaker 3: And then I went to a party that night and I was drinking whiskey, and at some point the whiskey ran out. We switched a beer, and immediately that horrible pain everything started again, and it just clicked like, maybe he's right.
Speaker 1: So I went through the whole process of getting diagnosed again.
Speaker 3: When I switched doctors, they gave me my medical records and said, oh, you've had it this whole time.
Speaker 2: Have you ever called that doctor again?
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not on speaking terms anymore.
Speaker 2: He ruined my guts. Yeah, yeah, pretty about okay. Do you drink or not drink?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: After going through a nasty divorce, I limited the amount of the adult beverages I have, so I will drink, but it's rare.
Speaker 2: I'm just I was curious if like a rye whiskey if you'd react to I think it gets distilled out. Okay, so there's so that you don't have reaction in it. I'm just curious from a food standpoint if that, you know, other than beer, which is barley and hops basically liquid bread. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Hey, another Guinness round for everybody. That's the one thing I miss is Guinness.
Speaker 1: Oh. I can never have a Guinness again.
Speaker 3: And they've said, like, we'll never make a gluten free beer because it's lame.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be real Guinness. And I have to be like tough but fair, you know, yeah, right, you wouldn't want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I know, it's like it's not gonna be real, it's like, oh, give me a near beer, I'm gonna go out and get in a fake fight. Yes, I'd call people benign names, all right. Stick around more to come with justin scard as we talk about random things because random land, yes right, but check his stuff out please, we'll talk more about I'm curious about eating habits and going out to the amusement parks, I know, and all these things. In sixty six, one of the things to me is the food you come a from. So We'll talk more about that when we return, So go know where.
Speaker 4: You're listening to The Fork Report with Nil Sevadra on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day Weekend. Man, it should beautiful, a little cooler tomorrow, but still lovely. The weather's coming up. I liked that May April and may have been a little weird. I liked that it was a little cooler, maybe a tiny rain here and there, and then now we've got the heat, you know, just kind of whispering in our ear that summer's not far out. It's just been really great. This screams to me, grilling. This screams to me hanging out with family and friends, and right now we are doing that with new friends. Justin Scard, once a member of a punk band, The Scard, now a YouTube blogger and author of the book Tales from random Land, Real Positive Stuff, Energetic. He's goofy bastard and I love him for it. Loves Disney, the Old West Route sixty six, which I've always been fascinated with. You want to support him the stuff he does, you can check him out on YouTube under his very name Justin Scard or random Land. We'll get you there as well. His book Tales from random land Land can be purchased at randomland dot com. But I really encourage you to check out his stuff. I had him on the other day and I received a gift from a buddy of mine, one of my dearest and oldest friends, if probably the oldest, My friend Jimmy Hack, who's a world renowned tattoo artist now, but he gave me when we were like eight. He gave me this skull that glows in the dark that I've loved forever, and I've had it with me forever. It sits in my shop to this day, at fifty five years of age and stares at me and brings me such joy. And I'm watching Justin on his YouTube channel, and finally I found out where it's from. That's so crazy, isn't that nuts? Wait?
Speaker 1: You got it from a friend when you were eight? Is eight years old?
Speaker 2: My buddy when I was eight years old gave it to me. It was they had it at this at a school function that was like a fair, and they had things that you could buy that people don't make a.
Speaker 1: Book fair, So yeah, I was some fair.
Speaker 2: And then they play games and you'd get tickets, and then you could go over and people donated things that you could buy.
Speaker 1: As a kid. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I thought you got it from Disneyland. It's a ran Dottie skull, and I had no idea what it was.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was for all the love I have for Disneyland and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: And at one point I looked at the maker's mark on it and and I couldn't make it out.
Speaker 1: Like I yeah, some of them are hard to read. It was one of those.
Speaker 2: Things that I'm like, ah, I got it. I got to find out, and I don't think I even did a like image search, you know, wrangled now, I don't even think I got that far. And then all of a sudden, my back's to that. I have a TV in my shop where I watched a lot of YouTube and it's odd, and I hear you say it. I went, no, no, no way, and I grabbed it, and sure enough, now the maker's mark made sense to me.
Speaker 1: That is so cool.
Speaker 3: I just assumed you got it from Disneyland because they were like some of the earliest souvenirs. They started pouring these things. This guy, Randy Smith started pouring skull molds plaster skulls in his backyard in Anaheim in the fifties and just got lucky that Disneyland opened up right in his neighborhood and started selling these things in the park and sold them. They were sold there long after he was dead, until the early nineties, but it would just get less and less and less. But for a while they were like your primary Adventureland souvenirs, glowing the dark skulls, and some of them are pretty messed up looking too, And.
Speaker 2: It is probably, and I joked with you, he's probably one of the most punk rock skulls you'll lay it. They just made them so like the yeah, not really. Yeah, they just had this kind of neuraled kind of attitude to them that it was. It spoke to like Pirates of the Caribbean, Yeah, spoke to it. Just had this really cool look those early days of Disneyland and kind of that.
Speaker 3: They're all like hand sculpted by him too, so they have that handmade quality that's just not symmetrical.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're so cool. The paint's different on all of them and they're just they're cool.
Speaker 2: And I bet you there's people listening now that either have them or remember getting them, Yeah, purchasing.
Speaker 1: Them or having them.
Speaker 2: Once people see it, they go, oh, I know what that is. It just has always been the epitome of a cool skull to me. I found some doing Halloween shopping. Some got years and years ago. At Low's. I found these big, like twenty one inch high skulls, and it reminded me of them. And I'm like, this I've never seen because a lot of the Halloween stuff looks goofy and doesn't have that cool look cartoony yeah, and I was like, oh my gosh, I gotta get this reminds me of that skull that I got them. I can't find them anywhere. I can't even find them on eBay. One was stolen from they'd been We keep them out all year round. They were in our front yard and everyone thought they were concrete, so they never no one messed with them, but they really were, so someone stolen and I couldn't replace it.
Speaker 3: Well, now I'm thinking about it's pouring them mold and making one out of concrete.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you something. I have a buddy of mine who's going to help me make cast it and I'm also going to scan it, laser scan it so that I can you.
Speaker 1: Can pree DPrint it.
Speaker 2: But it's stuff like that that just takes me back to those moments where I remember seeing like coins from the blooms and stuff that they used to Disneyland. And I just.
Speaker 3: Went to an estate sale and found the rubber those rubber shackles that they used to have, and that parts of the Caribbean story.
Speaker 1: I know what that is.
Speaker 2: I need that right now. Oh yeah, it looks like it's straight out of Whodiniedsday. It's so cool. All right, we come back. We'll talk more with Justin Scard and of course his channel you can find out more at randomland dot com or just under his name Justin Scard. It's like scared, but with an extra R.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell people all the time.
Speaker 3: It's like, remember two rs not scared, only scared at Halloween. They scared at Horror Knights. Two rs like pirates.
Speaker 1: Are r scarred.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Fork Report. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty two to five pm on Saturday and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app as a matter of fact, you've got the Strawberry Festival of Garden Grove coming up, and they're gonna be coming on the show shortly. My showtime guest, who's hanging out for the show. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I did it with Bob Gerr and really enjoyed it. And I'm slowly finding people that I find interesting, that I enjoy or I'm curious about, and I want to bring them to the table to hang out and eat and just talk over a meal. That's what food's about, right, And so we're going to be talking to the folks from the Strawberry Fest coming up from in moments from now. Right now, we're actually enjoying some food from a place called O tste It's a Roman kitchen. But because my guest has siliac and can't eat gluten at all, this is not you know, somebody going now I just don't like the vibes of gluten. This is somebody who medically cannot his body cannot produce process the way you and I do. It's actually there's these little fingers, if you meagined, these little fingers that help digest certain foods and in this case of protein.
Speaker 1: That you basically don't have those. Yeah, celia, that is what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the little celia in the in the stomach lining or in the in your lower digestive system.
Speaker 1: And so, uh, justin scared scarred is with me. I'm only scared pluting.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't have talked about that.
Speaker 1: Uh YouTube vlogger.
Speaker 2: You got to check out his YouTube channel and randomland dot com as well. Uh see all the cool things that he sells. He's got his buddy George here. He's been listening to KFI for a long term time and George has uh, he's been steering me down. He keeps telling me he's insecurity and he can take me. And I'm like, buddy, I'm just I'm just a radio guy. George is strong, Yeah, he's he's strong. And then he keeps pounding the table, going are you trying to fight me?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that? George?
Speaker 5: Like you mentioned earlier, Like I can just only focus on your mouth now that you mentioned it, because I heard your voice for so long, so being able to just see you and be here.
Speaker 3: George and I bonded over our mutual love of KFI and we were talking about George Nori and all this suff so when you said come on the show, is like, I have to bring George. I've got to bring George.
Speaker 5: That's what happens when you're a graveyard guy. You know, you're just listening to Coast to Coast and whatever comes out in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was hap signer, Hey, I go back before George Man. I was listening to KFI in my teens. So I remember as a designer and a graphic artist and stuff in my in my shop, we had it on all the time. I'd listen to Tomlekis. I still think he was probably one of the best radio people on the planet when he would talk about politics, and like I wasn't a big fan of the Professor boob stuff and the flash Me Friday.
Speaker 3: That's like before my Oh no, that would have been been two. Yeah, you would maybe years old. But you know, so I love I have a I'm a fan of KFI before anything else.
Speaker 1: It's more stimulating talk radio. Right.
Speaker 2: The first time I said that, I think I peed myself. I was like, oh, that's the best thing. That's the best of the whole white world. That's also you must have been stoked when you first came here.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I came here and asked me an intern, and I had already been on radio. I'd already been a host of a show. Really, he said, I will intern. That's amazing because.
Speaker 1: I love CAM.
Speaker 3: I think if you grew up in southern California, it's like a legend. It's like a legendary institution.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's been around forever. Yeah, forever.
Speaker 2: My my uncle Bob, who's gonna turn ninety soon. We're gonna be celebrating that next weekend. And uh, you know, he jokes with me all the time that he was listening to it as a kid, you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He knows kfivet do it in the thirties. Yeah, well I'm uncle Bob. Yeah, everyone's got an Uncle Bob, right. I think something doesn't sound like the you know, from the guy from well back in my day. He has a onion, but that's Bob remembers. Yeah, Like he doesn't make cookies or anything, not like that guy. But it just is one of those things that it's been around forever and it's just kind of neat to be apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you don't know a K if I you probably should because you know the radio towers are in Lamarado.
Speaker 2: You can see them from all Yeah, you can see them right there when you were by far.
Speaker 1: I used to do when I was in the band.
Speaker 3: I'd be driving up to Eugene, Oregon or something, and I would always know and you go up the mountains to cross from California to Orgon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, if I was gonna go.
Speaker 2: Late, yeah, or unless it was at night. Sometimes the pretty far you hit the station hits fourteen Western states at night.
Speaker 1: Dang. Yeah, see you can find a lot.
Speaker 2: I would drive to Arizona, I would drive to Nevada, and I wouldn't miss it at all.
Speaker 3: I was the night driver on tour every night. So it's just we got it. Yes, we're gonna listen to crystals and ghost stories.
Speaker 2: And you'd have yeah art bell or something. Yeah, yeah, And I'm in my double wide out here in the desert, and if we can listen, you can actually hear the devil speak from his rectum.
Speaker 1: Let's listen now.
Speaker 2: Much. Yeah, And you're like, this is the best thing I've ever heard, And you start getting nervous when I hope there's no rectum talking definitely like.
Speaker 1: Where we were mentioning.
Speaker 3: George Norri is like he's the best thing because he'll someone will say something so out there and he'll go, but that's a little stranger, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Like he's so good at just asking more questions. He's so good.
Speaker 2: My favorite quote is that Bigfoot can be an alien because Chewbacca.
Speaker 1: No joke, Chewbacca because Chewbacca. Isn't that right right?
Speaker 3: He's so good at turning it into a question. You know, he's got a cookbook. What he's got to cook?
Speaker 2: George Norri has a cookbook like Midnight Snacks or something.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 2: I've had the pleasure of having meals with the man and talking. He's had me on the show before. He's just a really neat guy.
Speaker 3: Oh I just want to know what he actually producer is a really neat guy as well.
Speaker 2: Very very cool people. All Right, we come back. I think we're talking strawberries. But another shout out to O S t E O stay. I think they fed me my first muscle. Yeah, so you you're having muscles now, We've got some lamb Uh.
Speaker 3: It's just it's fantastic. And Branzino and this Branzino look at that really good Branzeno and all of it without gluten. I got a friend from Nigeria named Othman who loves Branzeno, and he's right, this is really cool.
Speaker 1: Where is this downtown?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is located. You can find out more at O S T E Los Angeles dot com O S T E Los Angeles dot com. But it's very kind of them to provide this to us. I think they're in who oh, okay, but it's very cool for them to provide. They couldn't come in because Mother's Day, a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to go down in there after. I go to Universal Studios one day. This is really good one day.
Speaker 2: I like how you pretend you're not there every single I've been there a lot.
Speaker 3: That fan fest thing that's going on. I wanted to buy a ticket for tonight. It's so good that Back to the Future part of it. Going down Universal Studios did the most amazing. I don't think there's ever been anything like that for fans ever before to go stand on the spot they filmed the movie. They're re enacting the movie. I mean, it's where I've bought three tickets so far.
Speaker 2: I've actually climbed the courthouse.
Speaker 1: Really inside, it's so sketch.
Speaker 2: I've been in the clock well they they still have the columns back there behind that facady, like yes, back to the future.
Speaker 1: But I tried to go up those stairs and I was like, you're listening
Speaker 4: To The Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty