Speaker 1: You're watching you in the cud. We missed Kinsman, and like Benue.
Speaker 2: Roe, you will remember the experience and you'll remember the name Bert hur Fling and oh hi, you're watching you in the cud your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a very rainbow lens. I'm Mike ben In Rowe and with me today is our S and M Master. Sorry, dnm D and D Master. I don't know why I can't say that, miss Kinsman, Hello, missed Hello?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm not DT Badley? Is there a reason why?
Speaker 2: We are channeling Anastasia from the nineties, from the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: It's called are You out of Love? A very came I'm bringing you a story about something getting a bit of a refresh that's not just blue, it's not turquoise, it's not lapis, it's actually well, we'll tell you more about that later. But we will also get slap happy in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 2: And we even have a game you can play along with two but on screen now you can see how contact details It is at the culd TV on social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can binge on us YouTube. Look for chewing the cud.
Speaker 1: You can see the names of people who've reached out and touched our souls go along the bottom of the screen as Mike gets ready to bring us up to date on things you may have missed from the news in the buzz.
Speaker 2: Aw.
Speaker 1: You're a strong swimmer, fair to middling. It's been a while though, to be fair swimming quite often. No, No, a scare people, doggy paddle, I can believe you scaring people.
Speaker 2: This is a story about a dog who has worried the world. A world worrying dog with its with its water antics. Okay, and this is Pancake the puppy. Oh that's a cute name for a dog. Yeah, Pancake a golden retrie everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, golden retrievers are always cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, it could be something else.
Speaker 1: It's that big shaggy dog.
Speaker 2: But yeah, has worried the world as people could see it basically drowning at the bottom of a pool. Oh no, but quite happily doing so. There is the puppy at the bottom of the pool, wearing crocs. Wearing crocs and a fin.
Speaker 1: That's the more troubling thing. Save it drowning. It's wearing crocs. It's a crime against fashioncy you can it, says you.
Speaker 2: Right, So you can see pancake at the bottom of the pool.
Speaker 1: Another angle puppy there concerning no, yeah, very much. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's actually a fake pool. Okay, so the top is a very thin layer of water on glass. Oh, it was an art installation, it is. Yeah, so it looks like the puppy. Another dog is sat there underwater, but it isn't well technically is but not surrounded by water.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, I feel I feel relieved now. I was quite concerned then for a moment. But it still doesn't explain those crocs.
Speaker 2: Also wearing fins. You can't see it in this picture, but has a fin on the back, just like a shark. They are a puppy shark. Do do do Do do.
Speaker 1: Do, puppy shark, do do do do to do. You're welcome. That's going to be in my head for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: We least something is moving on. She's gagging on it. It doesn't even exist, right, our newest prime minister.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one that we've actually voted for. Rather yeah, so we're excited. I'm in two minds.
Speaker 2: I can't do worse.
Speaker 1: That is, that's the overriding thing. Cannot do worse.
Speaker 2: So did you ever hear about Dishy rishy early on in his career, when he was still before he showed out to be an absolute in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, considering most prime ministers, I've noticed this with all prime ministers at the beginning, relatively colored hair, at the end distinct gray.
Speaker 2: It's a high stress job.
Speaker 1: It is a high stress job.
Speaker 2: Tony Blair, right, was quite a handsome man when he first started being a Prime minister.
Speaker 1: Relatively speaking for ugly old white man.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was one of the youngest prime ministers we had, and he was he wasn't an non attractive.
Speaker 1: Guy, it's right. Yeah, Well, well, people.
Speaker 2: Are flooding their basements over gearce Armer, the stunner Starma, as has also been known. They're saying, with his high cheek bones and perfectly coft hair, he is definitely the dad at the playground you'll want to street daddy.
Speaker 1: So for that style of person, middle aged white guy, kind of like well that time has been kind to Time has been kind. I get it, I get it. If that's your thing, it's not everybody's cup of tea.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, apparently he is is causing housewives up and down the nation to straddle and flicker bean m hmm. What was the problem with that, the straddling or the flicking, just the idea that they're doing it? Primate Wednesday, Primis's question time. As a surge in the national grid.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me just from plugging in all the vibe people don't plug the vibrators into the mains. Amateur. You called me an amateur. You should see mine change. It's made an awful mess down there.
Speaker 2: And if you find something that's as totally serious as news that you want to share with us, please do it. Is at the could TV on social media. And that brings us nicely to our story of the week, and this is a story.
Speaker 1: About self confessed girl mom kitty girl mom kitt is are we talking to somebody who considers themselves a mother because they have a pet?
Speaker 2: No, they're a girl mom, cat mum or a dogmam. They have a human being that's popped out of their flute. Basically kitty walls, which I think is a brilliant name for your stripper. It is it is a strip of egg yeah, or it gave me Victoria Wood flashbacks. She dressed up as a cow on a night out and basically served the gentleman her her lactations. So she's shaving serving shots of breast milk. Two gentlemen in the bar. What's with the face?
Speaker 1: It's milk? No I get that, but apparently it's it's and there's it's all of lean natural. But Kitty Walls, now it's just a lot going on.
Speaker 2: A lot more more because when she said, these blokes go wild for the stuff, right, one person they they doesn't have to spend any money. She takes a breast pump on a night out, and she has bought drinks.
Speaker 1: But it just as far as I'm aware, it doesn't takes for her. You can one as an adult.
Speaker 2: Well, people kept coming back from what one man, that guy in orange actually came back twice, right, and he's going, no, I love the stuff. I was breast fed cel seven. That makes sense, right, okay, one of the one of the people they're saying, not the guy in the orange doing it twice.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Once said, come on go home, kitty, it's past your bedtime, past you because cowsuit.
Speaker 1: And I think I have the crap gags you doo.
Speaker 2: One said that they were utterly impressed. Oh no, and he said them acting like it's worse than liquor that they're drinking.
Speaker 1: So it's awful doing shots lots and.
Speaker 2: Lots of positive reaction and people geming up to do shots of her boob extraction.
Speaker 1: Well, you know my usual. As long as it doesn't harm anyone and everybody's happy, fine, it's just it's just a lot.
Speaker 2: Well it's a little shot glasses, not a lot.
Speaker 1: No, I mean a lot going on this. This is this is a very mad, crazy thing. But if people are happy, let them, no problem with that.
Speaker 2: What I love is people have got so so far into the algorithm. Look, you can't even put the word breast milk without putting a three instead of any.
Speaker 1: Why it's so wrong with saying that? There's nothing breast is not a rude word. It's a perfectly natural thing. Allowed to say that on TV? Swear words are one thing, even if they are describing something completely natural and there's nothing wrong with it. What about a pregnant fish? You can search that, you can google that. And that's the argument that we always used in primary school. We still never got away rough fast, rough ast primary school. Were you going to It's a very rough primary school. Don't let this voice confuse you. I'm not that posh. No one thought you were posh.
Speaker 2: Of course, is out of love you would like to be set free? Oh oh yeah, anyway, I've got into the Anastasia loop again.
Speaker 1: You really have because you're also wearing flares, which is I am wearing flares, but and and formal shoes. Flares and formal shoes. I'm going for a very sexy look.
Speaker 2: It's such a a shame you missed.
Speaker 1: That's all the boss this week.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mike.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I rely on you for advice about fashion.
Speaker 2: You don't and that's why you're wear an outfit. You're welcome stay right there. As coming up after this short break, Miss brings up to date with the celebrity news in showbiz.
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome back.
Speaker 2: You're watching you in the CUD and this is the part of the show where we look into the what's, who's and who's what's in the world of celebrity and media in the showbiz we missed.
Speaker 1: Some people are easily amused, aren't they. We've got a little witch as a switch. We've got more important things to be focusing on, like what like the show is news? So are you ready for my first story? So our first story kesher she's back? Did she woke up this morning feeling like p Diddy?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe your teeth with a bottle of Jack Daniels, I'd us a tooth.
Speaker 1: He knows all the lyrics, don't he know? She's been away for what. She's not released any songs for for a while because there was this whole issue with the producer that she was working for, and nothing was actually confirmed or anything. But it's been settled out of court, I believe, and she can get back to doing things, which is great and glad to have her back. She also had a bit of an injury. She damaged her a c L and I've I've had similar problems myself, so I know how terrible that injury is.
Speaker 2: Just sit on an inflatable ring for a couple of weeks if you.
Speaker 1: Brew no, no, I had my acl my set well, she's tore her as I severed myne. I don't know al it's the little ligament that runs through your knee, so if you damage that really badly.
Speaker 2: You're like that, yes, right, is that why you fall off stages?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no jokes. It is really a very very painful thing. I didn't walk for about a year altogether because of surgery and all that kind so I understand her pain.
Speaker 2: I didn't walk for about a year. There was a newer.
Speaker 1: This is a personal he's making light of my trauma. Not trauma.
Speaker 2: You have to look at your outfit.
Speaker 1: This is fashion anyway. Kesha. She's really when you look at it. Been out of the game, prop fully for about ten years, right, so now she's come back and look at her. She's absolutely stunning and an amazing artist. That's a comic. I believe you can tell how what what gave it away? The big San Diego. She looks great and she started to release new songs. The new song which released is called joy Ride, which is quite good. I love it. Oh, are you enjoying it?
Speaker 2: I enjoy the song. I listened to it on the radio and they have to beap and that many different words. It's I thought that there's a problem with my car crib alonggoing Oh, there's a problem with that audio.
Speaker 1: It keeps cutting it. No, they're swear words.
Speaker 2: Because not on the whole thing where they play it backwards and masket, they've just cut the noise.
Speaker 1: Kesha's songs for me are always growers, Like I don't tend to like them the first couple of hearings, but then when it ends up in play and it just kept coming back, it's like, oh, I get it now, they're built. Kesha songs always builders for me. But anyway, it's been ten years. She's she's grown, she's she's changed, she's womaned, she's she's a womaned, she's womaned. But you change over that over at that time appear. Yeah. So now people have come out on the internet, as they will do, trolling her, saying, oh you're all fat now you don't look that good as you used to. Exactly look at her. She is hot, absol bloody lately, she's stunning.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if I was, If that's fat, I wish I was that fat, not this fat.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the whole body shaming thing, and she had a really good comeback to and really good attitude to have. Okay, what she said to it was this, I didn't think in twenty twenty four people still body shamed. I am so proud of my body. She's been through a lot, She's torn her acl on stage, but still finished the show. She held my looking broken heart together. She's a beautiful way of thinking about your own body. And then she followed that up to those who think of shaming me, who actually make me feel very, very powerful. So to you, I hope one day you feel whole enough to not tear another woman down in the meantime, hates me harder, bitch beautiful comeback. So yeah, I hats off to the lady and glad to have you back. Kesha. There's a tweet that's gone out that shows a side by side image of Hunter Shaffer and Emma Darcy. Okay, two wonderful actors, and all it is is that there is a post and underneath it it reads Hunter Shaffer and Emma Darsie of Vampire rom Com When question mark because in this tweet you see these two actors in quite sexy leather gear and they do look do look good, and they do look like they could be in a vampire rom com. Hunter Shaffer has responded to this tweet, which has made it go viral, and they've even been questioned about it during an interview. But there's nothing to it that there's no vampire rom com There's no, it's just it's just a couple of pictures. Why is there no vampire romecome?
Speaker 2: And they should be That's that's what the appeal is really, and Hunter schaff is all all up for it.
Speaker 1: They've absolutely gone for it. So Hunter said yes, but based on absolutely nothing. It's just a tweet from a fan. Hunter said, no.
Speaker 2: What was the other person saying, I've forgotten what has em said about this?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing because there's nothing to say.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, there is there's the art of saying no about things. No, that's not true. It's nice, but no, not saying no. I'm not saying it's not saying it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I could say I'm having a torrid affair with Michael Keaton. Okay, I don't know why Michael ket No, it's no.
Speaker 2: No, that's Patrick Swayzy. So yeah, there's an exclusive for this episode. If you're in the cud mist is apparently having an affair with Michael Keane. Well apparently he didn't say no, so therefore it must be true. I didn't say it must be true. I said it leads a possibility that could be true. There's no possibility that's true.
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 2: Because Michael Keaton is heterosexual and has eyes, it wouldn't be the first heterosexual that.
Speaker 1: Did. We hear the penny drop for everybody else?
Speaker 2: Got another story for us they missed.
Speaker 1: I really don't know why I do this show. I really don't. Moving on to the third thing.
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of the film The Devil Worst A little bit? I mean I've started a new diet and every time I start to feel little bit faint, I eat a cub of cheese.
Speaker 1: That's a quote from the film. Yes, I'm aware. It's been a long time since I watched it, but I am aware. Anyway, recently, the three main actresses they were at the SAG SAG Awards. Do we just say SAG?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the ESSAGY Awards are Screen Actors guilds Okay, so I'm not going So you have the biggest prolapse congratulations.
Speaker 1: They're at the Screen Actors again, and it's a very big thing having the three of them together presenting and presenting awards. They were presenting what was It Again? And Hathaway Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep and Emily Brunt and the main headliners of The Devil Wears Prada. They're at the Saga Awards presenting the award for the Best Comedy Series, and they had a bit of to and fro and a little references to the film. That's where they are, and it was very fun, very lighthearted. But of course there's always speculation is there going to be another one? Well, good news, apparently there is. It's in the works, not fully gone through, it's still in developments, but there's a whole thing about Apparently. The plot is going to be Miranda Priestley. She is to the end of her career and the magazine medium is dying out in favor of things for the Internet, etc. And her old assistant comes to her aid and helps it helps solve the issue, save the magazine.
Speaker 2: Oh call me Natalie Umbrullia, I'm torn. I love The Devil Wes Prada. It is such a brilliant film.
Speaker 1: It is iconic. It's it's a classic, epically.
Speaker 2: Acted, funny as shit, right, brilliant story up and at a great happy ending for right. It's complete, it's it's it's seminal to say, I think they should just leave it alone.
Speaker 1: There are Yeah, there are some times where leaving it alone like people might be wanting more, but leave them wanting more, and I get that. I think the big key issue is that it's still in development, so that plot idea may not be the final plot idea. It's not. I know that the original was based on a book of the same name, so, but I don't know if that book has a sequel that they could base a second movie on.
Speaker 2: Because that book was based on can I say Anna Winter that working for an a Winter who had a vogue and there was head of a worldwide publishing house, and it was very much that that was her stick. She was hard to work for. What you say, I was a Winter's assistant and you could walk into any job. So it was based on that kind of character. Yeah, but it's still a fictional story. Yeah, but based I don't know if there is a follow up fictionalized story that they could base a second film over. But the clinture is we don't know where Anne Hathaway is in this. We know that Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep are up for it, and that they're developing something around those two characters, but the protagonist of the first movie is Andy, and if they maybe have his new protagonist, that might bring it new, fresh look and fresh. I always get very worried when they bring everybody back for a sequel. It's like the stories will complete. But I think it's quite an exciting prospect. And if it's going to get through development and be good, let it go through development and be good.
Speaker 1: But that's all I have for you in the show Buz News this week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that, missed, I should say that's all well, stay tuned. Apparently it's the nineteen nineties, because coming up we have a game to play in our Game of the week.
Speaker 1: Why did you just do that?
Speaker 2: Anyway, welcome back to you in the cud Are you with me? Mike benin Roe and then miss Kinsman. This part of the show is where we play a little game. But before I dismiss you, off to your enchanted grotto? Okay, broom cub. This weekend it was Sparkle, which is the trans non binary event that happens in Manchester. We have a clip of some of the fun and frivility.
Speaker 1: I get my Heart again.
Speaker 2: A Bally Believe, Let's them my Heart again. My cat Bety.
Speaker 1: Roman here alone makes me think of to such a cause. I've been to jog at last like a coin and bok get.
Speaker 2: Tossed roll the coin to.
Speaker 1: Hello Jona from mere Sparkle weekends.
Speaker 3: And we are obviously hugely relieved that we're not going to Tory government anymore. But we have to push labor to properly to support our trans siblings. We got to write to them and protest and tell where street to get a silly boy, silly silly, silly boy.
Speaker 2: Looks like a lot of people had a great time.
Speaker 1: H it's a good event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of people celebrating their trans and non binary selves.
Speaker 1: Did you have a good time?
Speaker 2: I had a great time because my partner is non binary.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So you know, going along and celebrating themselves and sharing their experiences and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was great. Was that a good space for them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because it's a safe space and you get to be all with your siblings and it's trans and non binary joy is probably my favorite kind of queer joy.
Speaker 1: Don't forget that it's trans pride in Brighton on the twentieth. So if you haven't made plans to go yet get them sorted. Yes, and of course it is Leads Pride on the twenty first. But now to our game, and this one is for the man who once used an appendage of a partner to well. I can't really say what it was going to do, but it involves a lot of loup off your pop missed in your own time, day of the week. So this week we're going to play a game of myth or no myth. And this one is for myth that's weird to say. It's got a selection of cards and basically going to ask me a question.
Speaker 2: I have to work out whether it's true or a dirty lie.
Speaker 1: It's an exciting game. I don't know if you're ready for it. Anyway, I would like to pick the letter M M Mike and then M for Mike. Okay, but here we go. So athletics in the ancient Olympics used to be executed as punishment for making a false Oh hang on, Sorr, I've read that wrong. To apologize, it's because I've not got my actual glasses on. I'm wearing my sunglasses, which don't allow me to read things promptly. It's going well, isn't it right? Myth or no myth. Athletes in ancient in the ancient Olympics used to be executed as a punishment for making a false start myth or no myth. That's true? Are you sure? I ain't saying it's true. It's it's it's a myth. Eat lies. No, it didn't happen. Well, as far as we know. It was an ancient Olympics, so they did used.
Speaker 2: To be completely naked. And also at the time, small penises were attractive.
Speaker 1: I know people have always told me I'm ugly. Would you like another letter? You know that that changed, right? Would you like another letter? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would like I'd like it a why for Yankee? Oh, you're working away along the list very much in order.
Speaker 1: I like this. It's efficient, okay, in proportion to its size, the height of a flea jump is equivalent to a human jumping over the Empire State Building. That's true. It is true. It's true. I remember that from a Scouting for Boys Book of Facts.
Speaker 2: And I know that to be true Scouting for Boys Book of Facts.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used to be a scout. I was a cub and then I was a scout. Uh huh. I know how to whittlewood and make a fire. Would you like another letter? And how do you make this fire?
Speaker 2: From whittling the wood and then rubbing it together? You rub your wood together with other boys, and it got your hot. I like the letter tea for tangle please.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got three te's because myth has a tea and truth has two teas? Which which two teas? Which tea?
Speaker 2: I like? All the tea's no shape?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll go for a triple. Then how is that actually going to work? Well, I'll read all three of them, and you have to go in order which one is right, and remember which one they came in. Okay, we'll do it that way because it sounds complicated and dramatic. Identical twins have identical fingerprints. Now after the Soviet news prey newspaper for Vada, I think that's how it's pronounced. Complained that there were no Russians on the USS Enterprise and the TV series Star Trek the character that instant Chekhov was introduced. Now and elephants can remain standing after death.
Speaker 2: True, So it's lie lie true.
Speaker 1: Bang on, You're you're quite good at that. We tried to test the Trekking.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Chekhov was put in by so it's Daisilu Productions, right, and they wanted to have a diverse cast. And because it's the height of the Cold War, what they were saying was that in this in this era, all of that idea has disappeared, right, and that you know, Rhians and Americans can work together quite happily. And that's because Lucille Ball was continually accused of being a Communist because her stepfather was a member of the Communist Party, even though she was technically because she signed the paper that he told her to sign, but didn't actually want to be a Communist and didn't go twenty.
Speaker 1: Hours or anything.
Speaker 2: Next week on NERD Corner, just before she died, she was offered not on poppers. Once she started trekking off. They can't stop.
Speaker 1: This is a Lucille Ball thing.
Speaker 2: Really, there's a reason why Mi carl Is called Lucille. What letter would you like next, Mike, I'd like one tea.
Speaker 1: You'd like one tea. We'll go to the first tea, Okay, one in the pack. America's suicide rate went up during the Great Depression of the nineteen thirties was very depressed, you're correct.
Speaker 2: It was the stock market that was depressed, not the people. Yes, some people committed suicide quite spectacularly by jumping off the top of the tall buildings, but that was quite rare.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of useless trivia, don't ye.
Speaker 2: I'm useful in a pub quiz if I'm sober, which doesn't.
Speaker 1: Happen in pub quizz? Is that often?
Speaker 2: You're one of those children that just had books of facts, weren't you?
Speaker 1: Now? But your favorite thing at Christmas was to get the Guinness Booker records.
Speaker 2: Well I never had a copy.
Speaker 1: Who missed out? Next letter?
Speaker 2: And polymth I learned this next letter?
Speaker 1: Yes, I want a h well to hate. You really are going along in order, aren't you. Actress Jane Mansfield was decapitated in a car crash that claimed her life. False. It's not true. No, it's not true. I can't remember. There was an actress who did get her scarf trapped around the back wheel of the car and it knocked her red off, But I can't remember the name of the actress. It wasn't James James Mansfield.
Speaker 2: Lumber called that in a boat.
Speaker 1: Lovely celebrity death. Well everything to reflect on. Ummm so next letter.
Speaker 2: H H. I'd take you the back end h of the last word the first h.
Speaker 1: First nature, lightning starts more forest fires than people do.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not true, he's true, not true, he's true. Lightning happens, right, thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening.
Speaker 1: Bee her galileo, galileo.
Speaker 2: No, it happens because of a scary beef. Right, because they're fluffy, they're rubed together, very very frightening. That right, happens when it rains and wet wood doesn't catch fire.
Speaker 1: That well, well, what can I tell you? There are the facts according to you, and there's the facts according to these cards.
Speaker 2: I'd like to go for a tea, please, bob another tea?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ooh, Princess Anne was once arrested for riding a horse on the hard shoulder of the truth. Truth. You said that as soon as I said Princess.
Speaker 2: Ann, Princess Anne got arrested.
Speaker 1: It's true. She did get arrested. She did, yes, but not for riding a horse on the hard shoulder of the m one. It's a myth that refume going to a Did she get arrested for them? I know that she did get arrested at some point for something. I'm not sure she did, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, guilty to one charge of having a dog dangerously out of control.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's I thought it was. I thought it was a vehicular crime. So I was I was wrong, and you were wrong too. We're both wrong together, and I think there's a learning experience there for all of us.
Speaker 2: Another letter, Yes, I want to teeth.
Speaker 1: Got another tea? When running out of tea, you keep drinking this much tea. The seventeenth century composer Jean Baptiste Lully died after striking himself in the foot with a baton whilst conducting. Were you there, I'm not that old, all that cultured. I don't really go to concerts anymore.
Speaker 2: Believe it striking himself in the foot with a baton?
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 2: Was it a chocolate baton?
Speaker 1: No? I think it was one of the little sticks that he was conducting with, and you might have dropped it on his foot.
Speaker 2: Dropped or struck, because they're different actions. Because dropped on the card it says striking.
Speaker 1: So maybe he was just conducting very vigorous And it's true because they theyple with a thwack. Yeah, it is true me if I did I clever that you do know a lot of stuff, or you're just being very lucky with your guess is and being good, or.
Speaker 2: I've read the answer to the questions already. That's enough for now. Coming up after this shortbreak, miss brings us a look into the more creative side of his mind as we go into crafty Queens. You're watching Mister and Mike and chewing they cud. This is the time when we take a moment to relax and do something a little more sedate in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to show you some lovely ingredients here and little items and bits and bobs and see what we can make with it. You should have in front of your some vinegar. I have some vinegar. Mm hm. So you should also have two piles of powder on you and no credit card. No, no, not, it's it's not these are these are not that kind of stuff since no, we have bicarbony soda which is a crystally one I believe, and baking powder which is the non crystally one. Okay, you'll also have a little plastic glove and some balloons. Yes, I don't have all other things. So how would you like to make a puffer fish? Are we making it so that we can eat it? No, it's not to eat, it's just to look pretty and are kind of fun. Okay, basically you've got some. You'll probably want to decorate it first. So if you want to take one of your balloons, and you should have a little felt tip. I do have a tip, yes, And if you just want to take your balloon and somewhere on the on the round bit of it for a little smiley face, and that be your puffer fish, couple of eyes and a little smile. They've got a few balloons here, so you can a couple of times just in case, just in case the first one doesn't work. Is that because you expect you to do them wrong? I expect you to do it wrong. I'm just being prepared and efficient change.
Speaker 2: So yeah, given me a faulty felt tip.
Speaker 1: Well, a poor workman blames their tools.
Speaker 2: There, says someone that's given them work on poor tools. Okay, that's some sort of faces on them.
Speaker 1: You've got, you've got some, leave those to drive, put them aside for the moment, and then I want you to get your gloves into this.
Speaker 2: We puffed her hand and say, prepare yourself.
Speaker 1: You have a very filthy mind. It's probably a good idea to give it a bit of a blow, just to open it up wide.
Speaker 2: I've already opened it up wide with my fists, because I'm a gentle lover.
Speaker 1: I'm more delicate than that by just blowing a light lease across it with my lips. Anyway, if you want to take your vinegar, I've got mine in a mug here and pour that in through the glove, okay, nice and delicately. I don't want you to look am I aiming for a finger? Well? We want to do too of these, so try to get in two fingers. Mine's gone a little bit floppy all over the place. I've got three fingers, and I've got three balloons. Go three fingers, okay, And you'll want to tie these off with some elastic bands, which you should have. Let's turn them off elastic back.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to go slightly different to w how you're doing it. Then I'm going to do one one at a time so I don't have the potential of leaky vinegar flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: I am having leaky vinegar but yes, you want to just capture all that vinegar into some of the fingers and just take that loss ah, and try not to spill any more of it. And I already have. It's a very big elastic band that for time this are Oh dear, let's see.
Speaker 2: I have had a slight spillage of vinegar.
Speaker 1: There is quite a strong smell. I'm gonna have fish and chips later on tonight. Now I don't know why I'm inspired to do that, but we'll do. But yes, if you just use the elastic band to tie that off and trap the vinegar a finger, that becomes a nice little, nice little pocket, a pocket, a pocket of vinegar, pockets vinegar, polly, pocket of vinegar, poofed. Okay, how are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, I'm almost completely Does it need to be quite taught or quite loose?
Speaker 1: It needs to be quite full A nice full followup of vinegar and a finger so really puffed up like that. Yes, that'll do it. Oh oh, I can taste it through me nose. That's not good? Is it? We have to do to um just in case the first one doesn't work? Okay, but yes, I'm struggling with the second finger before. So you should have these two little separate droplets now, but vinegar a little plastic bag. I do, indeed lovely. Right now, you want to take your powders. We've got two different powders here because we're going to test a little bit of science, see which one works better. And I want you to take your little balloons from earlier, the ones with little faces on it, and fill one with one powder baking powder, and fill the other one with the bi carb zoder you say the word film, getting as much as you can get a heft in there, a hefty dose. Okay, it's going to be a little bit difficult because we're having to do this by.
Speaker 2: The pinch backup. That's a baking powder.
Speaker 1: Either or just you know, sugar the rim a little bit and try and get as much as you can in the hole. But you don't you want me to go and dry surely? Well, well you definitely do if you can tease the hole a little bit wider before you start trying to shove it all in. I've got sufficient quantities in both there. Okay, Well I've only just done the one. Might I get the other? And then what do we do. Well, Once you've got your powder in position, I want you to take your balloon, probably give it a little bit of a blow first, just to widen up the entrance. And then I want you to take one of your little droplets from your finger fingered gloves and pop it inside.
Speaker 2: So one second, so you want me to blow air into something with a powder in it, Well, stretch.
Speaker 1: It open, then it, you know, because you need to be able to get the finger in. Okay, Well I'm just going you're not going to get the finger in without you know, manipulating it a little bit. I think you'll find it. Will It's a bit of brute force, that's all you need. How have you managed to maintain a partner?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: How have you managed to manage to maintain a partner?
Speaker 2: Because I'm the very dirty lead. Right once I've about the lipid filled vessel inside to a tie off? Or do? Yes?
Speaker 1: If you will tie it off? Yes? Oh you're going you're rushing ahead here.
Speaker 2: You've asked me to insert something into a tight aperture.
Speaker 1: Yes, basically, how did you do that?
Speaker 2: I do that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where's will powers away?
Speaker 1: This is very successful? I am very successful. I keep it up over with two fingers and shove it in. Oh, well, I'm struggling to do the action.
Speaker 2: So I just I just forced it open my fingers like this, right, I just pop it in.
Speaker 1: Well I'm trying to do that. You can see why I'm single.
Speaker 2: There's many reasons.
Speaker 1: But yes, you want to get it in there delicately. No, I've been a bit rough and I've got it in.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so tight, I know, but that's not nage to get it in.
Speaker 1: And I'm done.
Speaker 2: I have fully inserted into two.
Speaker 1: Were you fully inserted? Okay? So oh gold? Right there we go. Well, I've at least got one pufferfish sorted. Now. Remember remember what if you can't find any peen, vigime or anything in between, be a crafty queen. So you should have a little balloon with a little smiley face on it. My looking pain, But I was not gentle, No you weren't. So the trick is if you just pop it on the table. I think mine's set off already. Just give it a little whack, lock puffa fish ah proper, blowing it up, hopefully not too much. Otherwise all the electronics are going to go abroad. But yeah, look that's a puffer fish.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's got very excited. Clever did Clever is a strong word, clever and artistic, both words that I would not use for that.
Speaker 1: Well, if you've seen how to Do It, you can try it at home. That's almost the end of the show, but for now on screen you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media and if you want to catch up on previous episodes you can always bringe. Just on YouTube look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching, and we'll see you all next week.
Speaker 1: Bye. Don't you dare No no, no no, get no