Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links in the descriptions. It with Jesse on fire for a while, I get interview with you. You've been crushing it on YouTube. I just look at your page. I didn't realize how much you've grown. You were originally all m A content. Now you're splitting politically. Is that you're doing a little more political than MMA now?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: Uh. The plan always was to was to like kind of grow in a niche because it made them a lot easier, and then kind of branch into other things. Like it was actually more gradual than people think, just because I started covering things like, oh, Joe Rogan, he's connected to UFC.
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan did this, I can cover that, see brand. It was like that. And then because you have to start, you have to.
Speaker 4: Start kind of niche like that, especially be.
Speaker 1: I was fortunate to have kind of big name from fighting, but you kind of started from the ground up. And that's why I try to tell people out the podcast and well, don't go too wide.
Speaker 4: Even me.
Speaker 1: I'll do a guest and I'll totally bomb if they could be a big guest, but something that my audience isn't interested in, you have to get. So I'm branching out now, but you're finding what they like, what they don't.
Speaker 4: You don't want to overpease your audience.
Speaker 1: But you also, if you're running ship that's just bombing it, that kind of sucks too.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is, is just understanding your audience. And it's like uh, and then sometimes you can lead your audience too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Once they're once they're interested in a topic like that's you know. One of the things that I've focused on is like, once there's a topic that I know that my audience cares about, like I'll drill that.
Speaker 2: I will keep coming back to that topic.
Speaker 1: I think your page and you're really covering the sas the Charlie Kirk stuff.
Speaker 4: This is something I've not looked into.
Speaker 1: You. I've been so busy right now, but both of the podcasts, you know how much time that takes. And also I have another bis of projects I don't want to talk about, you know, because I have a certain group of people that always go off my money. But I'm launching a couple of big business projects. So I've just been so busy having to keep up with the news. Yeah, so let's uh have you break that down for me.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So man, this is this is a long, convoluted story. So basically, when Charlie Kirk got shot, it obviously was such a massive kind of cultural moment because everybody saw it happen. Yes, like like there's never been an assassination like that where people saw a person.
Speaker 2: Get killed on screen like that, where.
Speaker 4: It was just like JFK. Was that live though?
Speaker 1: Or no, that's true though, that was not in our generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not our generation. Yeah, yeah that's true. But yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 1: It was shocking and jarring to someone like me. He was controversial, even though me and Charlie had our differences. We have hung out before we were I like, he's like, I like him. I thought he's he's like tall at six' three maybe or something. Taller i'm six. Foot he's definitely taller than.
Speaker 2: ME i thought he's like six six or six or five or some.
Speaker 1: Possible he was definitely taller than me and. Foot he was clearly taller than. Me but he was always, nice treated me. Good we had some, disagreements we were supposed to have a debate on a couple of very large podcasts that he turned. OUT i think he knew the position that he was.
Speaker 3: Defending they don't they don't like to platform the other the other, opinion even you know WHAT i, mean even if even if you're they think their guy's gonna, win they'd rather just not get the.
Speaker 1: Exposure Charlie kirk's a much better debate than. ME i, have NO i, Mean i'm Not i'm been in a, debate BUT i think the issue we were going to. DEBATE i had the facts and truth on my. Side, yeah so you, know and two hour. Debate that's kind of hard when you don't have truth on your.
Speaker 4: Side, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: True and like and you really don't want to have to face up against like like video clips of things and you're, like, hey what do you think about? That, like, hey what do you think about? That that's, it there's no you can't really debate around. This this is a, video you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah BUT i think it's watching him.
Speaker 1: Live creators like me and, you they're controversial watching that and just Like jarring and SO.
Speaker 3: I actually so the way it happened for me WAS i so he got shot AND i was SO i immediately went on and live streamed all that it happened was there's a Report Charlie kirk has been. Shot SO i went on AND i was live, streaming and WHILE i was actually, live someone texted me the, like really graphic video that's the one THAT i saw while you were live WHILE i was, live and SO i saw it and like it was LIKE i literally saw it for the first time, live, yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was a lot of.
Speaker 1: Magic WHEN i saw, THAT i was in shock and thought it was, fake AND i went On, Twitter, YEAH i have MY i.
Speaker 3: Have my reaction like, live AND i just was like and because everybody was like there were reports that he had been, shot but he was.
Speaker 2: On his way to the hospital AND i AND i was was obvious that he.
Speaker 3: WASN'T i was, like, Guys i'm going to tell you right, now like he's not gonna make.
Speaker 4: It that WAS i was cold for saying. That it was very, clear very.
Speaker 1: Clear he was.
Speaker 3: Done, Yeah and then there was because SO i saw that, one and then there was the other one actually from the side angle THAT i ended up getting sent to me by a friend of the person who actually took the video and that. One also it's not as it's not as like, graphic but it was also very clear that, like, dude he's.
Speaker 4: Done he was, unfortunate but he was no type of.
Speaker 1: Stuff could see, that you, know, like, HEY i really Hope i'm, wrong But i'm almost.
Speaker 4: Hurt, yeah this guy is not going to make.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah there was reports that oh he might be, okay And i'm just, thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's, yeah that's exactly WHAT i.
Speaker 3: SAID i was, LIKE i actually put a video out afterwards WHEN i was, LIKE i know they're saying that he's gonna be all, right he's, not like he's not.
Speaker 4: People who need like.
Speaker 1: Reality, yeah BUT i was JUST i finished a, podcast walked out my, phone opened the.
Speaker 4: Video and it was just like just.
Speaker 1: Jarred yeah THAT i sent out a, tweet like very sad, tweet you, know saying basically it's sad that he had died because to me it was obviously had died. Yea and THEN i tell people, saying, oh he's not, dead and other people attacked me like this guy's as eyeing as how could you put out? This that's just how sick could someone be to be angry at me for praying for his family and, stuff who had just been shot in front of his. CHILDREN i was just, like you're sick.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah and it's that was, man this this see this story caught like it is like literally they're like these epics since it. Happened and like the first epic for, me you, know he got shot and and then you, know found out he died kind of that's like What then the second phase was exactly what you were talking, about WHERE i couldn't believe That american there were like large groups Of americans that were so happy about.
Speaker 2: That he got, killed AND i, like you, KNOW i, know it was so, jarring it was.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i did a video so like the one that the first one THAT i saw that that kind of shock the.
Speaker 2: SYSTEM i did a video about that that went.
Speaker 3: Viral it was like When Harvey levin AT, tmz they had been covering it live and he's he's live stream you, know he's live, streaming and all of a sudden and he has someone in his, ear and all of a, sudden there's from a different, room there's this like huge group that started, cheering, Cheering YEAH tmz that were, cheering and Then harvey and then right Then Harvey levin, goes what's that and he's, like, okay Apparently Donald trump just put it up On True Social Charlie kirk has, died and so it was like we're talking like a large enough.
Speaker 2: Group that you could hear them in the, background and just the.
Speaker 1: Sickness, imagine imagine there was a left person that we, hated we wouldn't start.
Speaker 4: Cheering that's just.
Speaker 1: Sick maybe if it's Like Benjamin yacht who a war criminal or something like, that but like a Regular american and even IF i strongly disagree with, him chare of them getting executed in?
Speaker 3: Public, Yeah and that's it's, honestly the way that you frame that is insightful BECAUSE i have always like my contention is like what this app actually proves is the level with which the media has, dehumanized, uh the other side to where they because like this is, Okay so like if you find out there was there's that guy in THE uk recently who was in he was that rock star and he just got killed in prison because he was like this prolific child, rapist like like the most.
Speaker 4: Demented But i'm glad someone killed.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah someone killed him exactly, Right so like so that guy got. THAT i was, like, okay so that guy gets, killed everybody's, celebrating and you're, like of course this guy raped.
Speaker 1: Children that rapes children should be. Killed, yeah that's somewhere we should build all agree, on.
Speaker 2: Right and that's the point is they have been.
Speaker 3: Made they think That Charlie kirk was equivalent to a child rapist like. That that is where they're. At like they were, like these are they're not, like these are not evil. People they're just stupid and.
Speaker 4: Brainwashed they want us dead or in. JAIL i tried to help you with. That our, enemy you. Know, oh like the.
Speaker 1: Media it's funny demonstration in the. MEDIA i wonder who runs the media or ninety percent of, it, Dude and, YEAH i mean it's it's one small little group that those nivers in the media. TikTok they's got, Paramount Warner. Bros, disney pretty much, everything and they put this message of.
Speaker 3: Just hate out to us AND i don't, Know, yeah, WELL i think that this whole thing and a couple other things That i've seen recently demonstrates why they do, that because if you keep the two sides, divided like really really, divided they can never come together to make coherent change on. Anything and like the people who are in, power they've got things exactly where they want them to.
Speaker 1: Be like they have divided fighting left versus, Right democrat Versus. Republican, yeah it is scary though the amount of pure hatred they manage, it the fuel push. Too, yeah that shows, You, yeah the effects they've.
Speaker 2: Had SO i.
Speaker 3: DID i did a debate with some guys on modern day debate where they it was like which which the right or the left is more?
Speaker 2: Violent and so it was LIKE i WAS i was saying that the left is more.
Speaker 1: Violent and they were trying to, certainly and THE.
Speaker 2: I, MEAN i destroyed these.
Speaker 3: Guys but the, end the ALL i did IS i just waited AND i just talked them into where BECAUSE i knew i'd be able to get them to start saying, that like it's like that they they're fine with the conservatives getting, killed and SO i just walked him into it AND i was, like see you.
Speaker 2: LOOSE i was, like, hey you just.
Speaker 1: Lost, yeah we.
Speaker 4: Don't we don't want to go and kill.
Speaker 1: Liberals and only good example, is you, know look at all THE blm, Riots no one really went went to hard prison and we weren't really calling people to go to jail for like for hard. Prison maybe maybe he, burnt police should go to jail for six. Months january sixth people getting taken away from their children thirty years in. Jail, YEAH i think they got. PARDONED i interviewed a couple of these people and children And. Stuf can you imagine taking a man away from his children for thirty years because he walked in The capitol? Building, yeah well one guy was he got, there he got walked. In so these people literally want to kill you and put you in prison for. Life and, yes no one was held accountable for. That you, Know trump's giving people promotions that have done, that and it's Just january six was six was disgusting and we just like blow it over like it didn't.
Speaker 4: Happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah one of the things THAT i, had SO i Had Chris pihola as a and TIRED fbi.
Speaker 2: Agent he was he WAS i think he was like.
Speaker 3: Third he ran an entire, division so he like he reported to the deputy directory like he's a big deal and h and we recently talked at length about what's going on in THE fbi with Cash retell and all that, stuff and he said, that he, said the thing that that he doesn't, like that's that's, problematic is that they're going in there and they are doing these wide sweeps firing agents that were involved in different.
Speaker 2: Cases and he's with, us Like chris.
Speaker 3: Is he's aligned with, all but, uh and he was saying that these a lot of these people that are getting, purged they they're not, like they're not like. Conspirators they're just, like, hey, okay you're on this. Case you're on this. Case and now they're getting fired and losing their, pensions and it's.
Speaker 4: Like they're not firing the right people.
Speaker 3: Necessarily They're, yeah in some case they're not firing sometimes they're firing too many.
Speaker 2: People in other cases they're not firing the right.
Speaker 1: People and you, know whatever should the one the ones the like and the das and prosecutors and stuff that went for these crazy long. Sentences now some of the police were maybe just told to go and hunt these people. Down Like january, sixth that's the largest investigation IN fbi, history was that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yep by, far like this one of the most resources went to. This they're the amount of effort and time they put into that but if you were an agent that was handed in an, ASSIGNMENT i might give you a little bit of. Blame but the guy who chose to do, this that guy should be in prison for. Sure the prosecutors that put a man in jail for thirty year take away from his children for walking into The capitol, building that guy should be in jail one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent and like anybody who was involved in the planning of that op that is like the craziest thing about it is what the official story was was that this group Of trump supporters were trying to overthrow the, government when in, reality the people who orchestrated it were trying to cool the democratic process and fabricate a reason to Get trump out of not only you, know like solidified that they had finished taking the twenty twenty, election but also deplatform him and take away his ability to run. Again you're, like, so you're it's like every other thing they. Do it's, like, oh so you're saying that these guys are trying to overthrow the government while you're trying to overthrow the.
Speaker 1: Government they had and then The feds were there instigating. It they won't release of the footage, still and that's why they get so mad at guys like The shaman dude because he just makes it In and here's a picture like, him an old, lady a bunch of, hippies and the guy carrying the. Podium it's a, mockery was, it because it's clearly wasn't people having a good time. Laughing, well they shouldn't have walked in, There but these guys weren't hardened. Criminals the gates were open and they walked in The Capitol. Hill and now they're trying to like just destroy these people's entires.
Speaker 4: Life, yeah and that and that is.
Speaker 1: Evil. Yeah you, know most of The Black Lives matter, PROTESTERS i don't think they deserve long person sences because they were just like following you, know maybe a few of the ones that really burned down police stable and stuff like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah if you lit a police station on, fire they can go to if you lit.
Speaker 1: Anything i'm still not say in thirty years, though like a couple of years or something for the worst of. Them but these people just shows the difference of how evil they. Are, hey, Guys i'm demonetized. Everywhere so if you want to support me in the, podcast go to Fight back. Podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch as.
Speaker 2: They showed up.
Speaker 1: Right, now let's let's get This Charlie Hurric oh, yeah let's just, YEAH i get sidetracked you it's so much to talk.
Speaker 4: About, yeah because this is actually an issue THAT i don't have a opinion. On i've been too busy to follow.
Speaker 1: It AND i know it's one of those issues that IF i get stuck in, IT i can get LIKE i just can't.
Speaker 2: SEE i understand.
Speaker 4: Stuff SO i haven't dug dug down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Yet, yeah but you, know just to top, off like the the, original it's just like the that dehumanization that they had that was that was like epic part.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah then.
Speaker 3: They were also kind of at the same. Time they Arrested Tyler robinson and they said that he had acted.
Speaker 2: Alone so the guy he.
Speaker 3: So basically the official story is That Tyler, robinson who is a he was a Virgin mormon kid who six months prior had started a sexual relationship with a transgender furry like uh kid Named Lance twigs that he was living.
Speaker 2: With, okay so he was.
Speaker 4: A gay man pretending he was dating a.
Speaker 3: Girl, BASICALLY i honestly IT'S i think he or he got turned out by like someone who was you, know he's just.
Speaker 4: Like it's, bizarre you know there looked like a normal nice. Kids it's so, bizarre you.
Speaker 3: Know so, anyway so the official story is that he planned on his. Own he takes his his grandfather's. Rifle he goes and uh sneaks up onto the roof where he where he like assembles the, rifle uh and he Shoots Charlie kirk from that, position runs and jumps off the, roof and they captured that on. Tape another detail is that When Charlie kirk got, shot the question that was asked right, before you, know because they're asking. Questions this guy Named Hunter, kozak who is a person who had been on The Unfuck america tour With, destiny like He Unfuck America. Tour what they did is they Followed Charlie kirk's tour stops.
Speaker 2: And they would disrupt.
Speaker 3: Them they would do counter counter, events and they'd be, like you, know like their entire existence was.
Speaker 1: Like The Detroit Charlie kirk exactly.
Speaker 3: So and the guy who goes up and he asked the, question he, said he, said what do you what do you think about the the pers you know what the personercentage of like transgender violence that there is and And Charlie kirk asks, it he.
Speaker 2: Says including gang or knock gang boom gets.
Speaker 3: Shot so the last question was from An Unfuck america tour person who asked him about transgender violence when a transgender like activist shoots him right, Afterwards and When Hunter kozak started doing interviews, like he's like he's. Trying he's, like he's, like aren't we? Human he thinks he's an. Actor he's a bad. Actor I've i've been, SAYING i think very.
Speaker 1: BIZARRE i didn't realize that and it was a question about. Guns didn't realize there was something about TRANSGENDER i have had multiple death threats with the trans.
Speaker 4: People by the, way they are very. VIOLENT i have to take some of them. Seriously they are a.
Speaker 2: Very should always take death see your.
Speaker 4: Range you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i had a trainee come and try to trade at my. Gym but then in terms of this person was arranged psycho and trying to shoot people at a different.
Speaker 3: Gym geeze, Man, yeah, yeah that's but so when he started giving his interview and talking Because charlie had literally gotten shot ten yards in front of, him and there was subsequent to, that there was videos that came out Of Hunter coos act like like practicing his. Reaction so he's in the crowd walking around before the whole thing. Happened he's and he's going like this on his. Head and then When charlie got, shot he immediately went so they actually captured him like practicing what his reaction was going to. BE i Offered hunter kozact twenty thousand dollars to take a light detextra.
Speaker 2: Test he responded twenty thousand, dollars AND i was, like.
Speaker 1: This guy really rich or that's a good, chuck he, said like a college KID i would TAKE i would like twenty thousand, dollars And i'm doing pretty, decent But i'll take that twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars especially if you didn't do it, Right, like if you're not, involved why would you not take twenty k.
Speaker 4: To go do a polygraph improve you're?
Speaker 3: Innocent, Exactly so he publicly said he's, like he's, like, yeah he's like his exact response, was, UH i don't think anything's going to be good enough to satisfy the conspiracy theorist but for twenty, thousand, Yeah i'll do. It so IMMEDIATELY i, RESPONDED i was, like, well escrow the money in, advance so you know you don't have any concern about getting, Paid Like i'll pay the money in advance and if you.
Speaker 2: Take, account, YEAH i take.
Speaker 1: It. Yeah, yeah that's very. Important people doing, business by the, way pay attention to. This, yeah we'll get burned. Sometimes so maybe he'll put money IN esco account exactly the offer you.
Speaker 4: Money that's very. Important, yeah it's like sing that you were, legit that you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: YEAH i was, Like i'll escrow. It and then and then he just disappeared and we followed him, around followed, around we kept trying to hit him, up and just he just.
Speaker 2: Disappeared SO i don't know what that.
Speaker 1: Means but then and you put in the money, account that's proof that it's.
Speaker 4: There, yeah that's why it's so.
Speaker 1: Important people listening business and at least may him put like half the money or pay you off money for OUR astra account because so many people will.
Speaker 3: Get well escrow they should just put all of it. In because BECAUSE escroc, account what it means is you paid into an account with the terms that if this, happens then then the money gets, paid but if it, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Then you return the money to the person who.
Speaker 3: Paid so like it's just like when you're buying a, house you, know like the money goes into An escro account and then once the you, know then then they send the. Money so it's, like, Yeah i'm like with you, know if the kid takes the, Bollgraph i'll pay.
Speaker 2: Him the twenty. K BUT i, yeah, again he just. Disappeared and also his.
Speaker 3: Dad so remember when the thing happened On Jimmy Kimmel, show Where Jimmy kimmel was, like these maga people are trying to pretend that it wasn't a maga person that Shot Charlie kirk and it was a transgender.
Speaker 2: Radical.
Speaker 3: Yeah so and then and Then Jimmy kimmel had his show taken down for a, while, yep and they popped right back.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 3: Yeah So Hunter kosek's father is a is an executive on The Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 2: Show so like, What, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: TRUE i haven't following any of. This, Yeah i'm glad that you're the perfect.
Speaker 1: Guy Happened it's like you would do it and then they were trying to Blame Nick quintez for a, minute and they tried it was you, know he did a great job of saying how sad it made him and like you even know their, arrivals like he did the right, thing showed his humanity. THERE i think that was a big win For nick.
Speaker 3: That, yeah oh, yeah and and like the groy the whole, thing oh yeah it, was but it was The gropers that. Shot and the reason that they were trying to do that is obviously because they they don't want the narrative that it's that it was like a personal the. Left but all they end up doing is they end up confusing the issue so much that everyone who's A democrat genuinely believe.
Speaker 4: IT i think STILL i read they believe.
Speaker 1: It And nick always preaches non, violent very very clear on on never doing. Violence he's one of the best that, like you, know don't do The violince.
Speaker 2: This almost got. Killed someone get into his house like In, chicago right and.
Speaker 1: Then by that cover of the news they literally someone came to he had already. Killed tell people at his door with a fucking gun trying to shoot.
Speaker 4: Him like these death threats are very. Real Charlie kirk getting. Shot that was like jarring to us controversial.
Speaker 3: Figures, yeah it's and, dude like we're not hard to find man like. People it's like like JITs people like he doesn't take like not hard to.
Speaker 2: Find, dude you know we're gonna end.
Speaker 4: Up i'm cutting this out of The, yeah, yeah let's not leave that. Review BUT i carry. GUN i go now and it's like always you have to take this ship.
Speaker 1: Seriously and it sucks that we have to worry about valid death. Threats you, KNOW i get them From Tranny's. Jews but, yeah, anyway let's get.
Speaker 2: Back, Yeah LIKE i.
Speaker 3: TRY i try to be fair to to, them LIKE i don't attack groups because, honestly like the the The Unfuck America tour is run by someone Named ze and she's, trans AND i like.
Speaker 2: DIDE I i've talked, her.
Speaker 4: She's SHE'S i don't hate.
Speaker 1: THEM i just don't want to push to my kids AND i don't want to play, it of, course and that's the thread line for, me And i'm very strong with. It and that's why you want to dress as a woman, Whatever But i'm not coming to like you're actually a. Woman fair, Enough i'll treat you this bac you treat me with.
Speaker 2: Respects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah but like and and her AND i, Like she's when when we first got, INTRODUCED i was, LIKE i was, like, oh And i'm, LIKE i guess this is where we argue about whether trans you should compete in.
Speaker 2: Sports she's, Like i'm actually on your side on. That good For, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Was, like and Like Blair white for, example that's the one of medy TIMES i hung out with and, like it's respectful, person you know, What, Like i'm not going to tell your, girl But i'll call you that around you because you're showing respectful and whatever. Exactly but, like, okay but only because you're showing. Respect i'm not gonnactually pretendin like your. Woman but because you agree with these, things WHATEVER i, GET i can fake it around. You, yeah as long as you know THAT i don't actually take.
Speaker 2: It, yeah of course you're, Like i'm not going to try to bang.
Speaker 4: You, yes, Exactly we're not having. Sex to be clear that.
Speaker 2: That's the only difference of HOW i treat dudes and.
Speaker 3: Girls but, anyway, so like the so The Hunter goes thing that was kind of like one thread and then.
Speaker 2: On the other.
Speaker 3: Side so, key, okay you know what let me rewind. To the fed's official story was that he went up on the. Roof he actually came to the school wearing one, outfit then he changed into another. Outfit he went up onto the, roof he assembled the gun. CAR i don't think that he changed. All this is their story that's in the charging. Documents it is very, strange to be. Clear to set my hypothesis up on the front. End WHAT i WILL i patently reject and do not believe at all is That Tyler robinson did this.
Speaker 1: Alone, like, no why do they say he changed To.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even make, Sense AND i THINK i think it is.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and here's the other.
Speaker 3: Thing their, story the official story came together within forty eight, hours like so or thirty six. Hours, so like they put out a they put out a picture of the, suspect and this is a very, blurry murky photo that like could barely make anything. Out and they said That Tyler robinson's mother saw the photo and, SAID i think That's.
Speaker 1: Tyler he was wearing a disguise people their own, children and needed to do something.
Speaker 3: Terrible so the dad supposedly Called tyler and asked him to send a picture of the rifle that he, had because he had his grandfather's, rifle And Tyler robinson had supposedly stashed this rifle in this chicken, coop like right over the like across the parking. Lot Ian carroll went to that chicken, coop like he went there on. Site AND i asked, Him i'm, like, okay so if you were, in is this a hidden place.
Speaker 2: That he did?
Speaker 3: It And he's, like it's, hidden and So i'm, like so why would he like why would he hide it there instead of just like you, know it JUST i can't remember, exactly But.
Speaker 2: Ian carroll was, like doesn't make any sense that he would have hiden it.
Speaker 1: There, no hid it somewhere like really really, good not just kind of laid by a chicken.
Speaker 3: Coop or just or just take it apart and put it back in your, backpack because he supposedly took it in a.
Speaker 2: Backpack it's a thirty.
Speaker 3: Six it's a gigantic rifle that would not have fit in a backpack. Anyway it's not that doesn't look like it's down his pants or at least in the main. Picture so the way he would have gotten it. There there's huge problems there the way he would have assembled, it and still like and then the skull.
Speaker 4: Is a great, shot by the, Way, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I mean one hundred and forty yards like. Shot though it's, impossible but it's a good. Shot people were like a lot of real quick go want to add one?
Speaker 1: Thing as you're talking about The Tyler Robinson and BEFORE i, forget there was a picture of him next to A superman picture of The man Of. Steel and at the same time they started Calling charlie kirk The man Of steel because the bullet didn't go through his. Neck huh, yeah like the same day or the day, apart they had that picture of The man Of still and they, Go Charlie kirks The man of. Steell just what this is a small little quin that doesn't mean it doesn't mean. Much but when you start seeing lots of by, itself but when you start seeing lots lots of strange, things, yeah then they start me. Anymore, well there's so many different.
Speaker 3: Theories i'm kind of starting with what mine is Because i've done a mountain of. Research Hunter kozak is a big one THAT i focused on. Obviously the other, uh but, yeah the REASON i know that picture that you're referencing is because it was a picture Of Tyler robinson at a dairy queen or something looking all, calm and everybody's like man Of. Steel they're like that movie was out like six months, ago like or.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was like that that movie. Poster, yeah that's WHY i knew what you were talking.
Speaker 1: About that's right when they try calling the bulleting, yeah neck and the, miracle he's a man Of he's a man of. Steel, Yeah, like and the problem with that is like a picture of the man of.
Speaker 4: Steel, yeah a.
Speaker 2: Thirty six would go through quarter inch.
Speaker 1: Steel, Like i'm not a gun, guy So i'm not gonna claim to have knowledge in. This but everyone who's gun guys tell me.
Speaker 2: This yeah yeah. Yeah valhall OF vft the ONE i told you about this is his.
Speaker 3: Shirt, actually, uh he went out and did these tests and he shot a thirty six through through literally like quarter inch.
Speaker 2: Steel.
Speaker 3: Yeah and and then they have you, know those ballistic dummy. Heads they're they're like they're very they're really they're actually probably harder to get through because it's ballistic gel and thick and then the bone thick it blew the spine out, completely like it was like the fact that there's no exit, wounds perfect little.
Speaker 2: Punctures this is nothing like there's nothing. Here there's nothing there like rip through anyone's.
Speaker 3: Neck and it supposedly just hit him in the front and, then you know, whatever that.
Speaker 4: One audity can be.
Speaker 1: Explained but when we keep stacking round AND i think we're just getting, STARTED i don't want to get off.
Speaker 4: Subject but there's the magic bullet, theory which was THE.
Speaker 1: Jfk, yeah there's the man of man of still. Similarities they said that the magic bullet means it went like eight directions to the bullet.
Speaker 3: Because there definitely was only one. Shooter, yeah, exactly clearly is a. Lie but they but for his they said. That so the official story to explain why there was no exit wound was That charlie was sitting a little bit forward and the shot came like, this and so they said that it went through his neck and then hit his his spine and went straight down and took out like four or five of his. Vertebrae and you're, LIKE i think that doesn't seem To, oh everybody's just like it would have ripped through the, spine no, problems not seem.
Speaker 4: Likely.
Speaker 3: Yeah the only, way the only way That i've come up with that would where the thirty out six would not exit would be if they were load their own rounds and they put way less gunpowder in, it you, know or something. Like it's like you can affect, like you, know a low like a lower speed. Round but, like who would do that and?
Speaker 1: Why, like DOES i think one thing that's really strange by? Itself you could be like, okay but they keep.
Speaker 4: Coming they keep.
Speaker 1: Coming so, YEAH i know there's a light AND i haven't really looked into, it BUT i know there's still a lot more like pieces That i've.
Speaker 4: Seen, Yeah so.
Speaker 3: Like so So Tyler robinson then he he you, know he leaves a gun there and then he uh you, know goes, away and then his uh, so his, dad his dad asked to see the rifle and And tyler just stops responding to his, dad, supposedly so then the parents like corner him at his house and supposedly he breaks, down he's ALL i did. It he's Like charlie was full of, hate and so they turned him. In, Right so that's the official story and the story that they tell that's basically.
Speaker 2: Summer.
Speaker 3: Right i'm probably forgetting one or two, things but, like that's the story of How Charlie kirk got. Schout is this one kid on his own with no conspirators.
Speaker 1: Can diffess as the. Crime the crime seem, like, again these are all, possible but they all seem unlikely.
Speaker 3: Exactly and then, uh and the other thing that was very suspect was the transferry boyfriend had apparently given a text message conversation to The feds and it literally sounds like. This it's, like, hey, LOVE i just want you to Know i'm the one who Killed Charlie. Kirk and then the transit of the guy lance is like are you. Serious he's, Like i'm, SORRY i did. It it's like it's such a fucking.
Speaker 1: Joke like this, mom who's not comparatal or sent me, that and she'd be, like people don't talk like this exactly, text do, they because we certainly.
Speaker 4: Don't And i'm, LIKE i don't talk to with a text like. THIS i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah mother, said this looks. Weird it's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: Ever, now the only, like you're you have two, options, Right so one of the options is that it's completely.
Speaker 2: Fabricated like it's completely.
Speaker 3: FABRICATED i think more likely is it's a it is it is a fabricated common, station but Between lance And, tyler so That tyler can Exonerate, lance, like you, know Because tyler's, Like tyler's the, boy you, Know tyler's the man in this weird.
Speaker 1: Thing he's going to protect his, girlfriend, boyfriend girlfriend whatever getting in.
Speaker 3: Trouble, yeah SO i think that's probably what it. Is but, again Like i'm open to all, Options i'm not.
Speaker 4: Even like this. Is, Yeah i'm totally opening on the. Subject that's why's been having a.
Speaker 1: Conversation SO i haven't gone deep down Like i'm open For i'm trying to find the, truth trying to pure out what it. Is, yeah the other THING i saw weird there's that guy that ran for it and SAID i did.
Speaker 4: IT i did.
Speaker 1: It yeah as, well WHICH i forgot about The jewish people and that.
Speaker 2: Guy takes pulls his pants down and, SAYS i did. IT i did it this old.
Speaker 3: Guy and that guy had been all kinds of like he was like The boston bombing or, something and he was also at he was there.
Speaker 1: Watched things. Details but he's a very strange. Guy that child's horn on his phone and he's in jail for that.
Speaker 3: Immediately, after so no one can interview, him but they about. That and the other thing is that the day before this, Happened so it happened On september. Tenth the day, before on the, ninth there was a flood of posts on x from accounts that are like these like Trans, kids that were, LIKE i can't wait to See, charlie Like charlie, Something, hey make sure you guys all pay attention To Utah valley, Tomorrow like, Oh Charlie, KIRK i WONDER i.
Speaker 2: Hope no one takes Out.
Speaker 3: Charlie there was like twenty six accounts that posted things about, that.
Speaker 4: So it must have been out. Somewhere he must have, posted.
Speaker 3: Like in a discorder or some kind of group As wild or if it's a much larger like state actor than, they they may put that out to push blame over.
Speaker 1: On the trand to push blame on The trans.
Speaker 2: Exactly the, rest, yeah either, way but like one way or.
Speaker 3: Another the one thing that's definitely not true Is Tyler robinson did it by himself and no one, Knew like that's that's no.
Speaker 4: Here's SOMETHING i noticed right when had.
Speaker 1: Happened the guys ran right away and pulled the all the camera cards. Out, YEAH i think if you were, shot the first THING i would do would not be to run and pull the cards out of the. Cameras to, me that seemed like a very strange thing.
Speaker 2: Too and the other thing that's weird about that guy's behavior is.
Speaker 4: There are settle peel that DID i THINK i could be wrung by?
Speaker 2: That it, Was, well the one who's on video side is this one.
Speaker 3: Guy but so his immediate reaction After charlie gets, shot, Okay Like i've never had anybody get murdered in front of, me and with a with a live shooter on a college, Campus like why you You anyone would assume there's an active shooter here and my life is in. Danger everybody would think. That so your behavior is very easy to. Predict that's why that's HOW i. Approached look like analyzing everyone is, Like, okay this is one of those things where if you did not have fore, knowledge you are terrified and you're going to be, running, okay.
Speaker 1: Or run if my friend don't run towards you and try to like cover your.
Speaker 3: Neck rid exactly, so and, GOD i FORGOT i got to get to the guy who is who stood up and cheered. Also, okay so, anyway but this guy FROM, tpusa he runs like he kind of like runs to the back which is where they're going to Take charlie to the, suv and he's standing on this wall and he's filming like so like he immediately runs and just get up on this thing and he's just.
Speaker 2: Filming so like as.
Speaker 3: They Take charlie to the he got and and he's filming it and then and it's like and there's another angle of where he was.
Speaker 2: Standing it's like who would do?
Speaker 3: That who would run there and jump up on a wall in or work with? Him, yeah it was one of the, guys one of the TV, usa someone that cared to.
Speaker 2: Videography he wants.
Speaker 1: He wants to get the fucking body on, film just LIKE. Jfk there was the guy, there same small group that runs the media that had happened to get it on.
Speaker 3: Film so then he turns the camera on himself and he's, like they just they just Shot.
Speaker 2: Charlie he's, like oh my, god they just Shot. Charlie one thing that you will not like have there's a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Commons details is the people who are Around. Charlie none of them are behaving, correctly like AND i mean like none of. Them like if someone gets, killed like you CAN i.
Speaker 1: Can try to get a good video content of. It someone said one of his good. Friends right now even turn and just.
Speaker 3: He got jump on the. Phone his chief of staff gets on the phone and just walks.
Speaker 1: Away so we're like not even like. Clothes if you got, Shot i'm gonna jump and try to protect, you and you're not gonna be just got. Shot yeah you should have seen.
Speaker 3: It but like one second the, video the body gets, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go get THIS sd card SO i can send it to.
Speaker 3: You, yeah it's like it's so bizarre and like so there was that and then but then also, afterwards Like Erica, kirk his, wife she's doing all of these appearances and it right away and everybody just looks like a person who thinks that they're good actors when they're, not you, know like and she's like she's like trying to like sell it that she's so. SAD i can tell it like that.
Speaker 1: Kind of a. GIRL i think girl is going a breakup and they can't leave their house for a. Month, yes and you get the father of your children. Shot, instead you're jumping To i'm gonna take over turning.
Speaker 4: Point.
Speaker 3: Yeah and and even if they were doing, that and, like first of, all to your, point like you're to take over TP, usa that is.
Speaker 2: An unreasonable ask.
Speaker 3: Of the guy's wife because a what the what does she know about T pusa didn't have kids take care of and be like don't you need some time to? Yourself you're just THE ceo OF tvus already, heiled like oh now you're just ready to, go and like we're gonna do all these events and.
Speaker 4: Like, god it's crazy the time of. Grieving yeah, no it was just straight to podcast circuit.
Speaker 1: Yep and you, KNOW i know everyone deals with grieving, differently But i've never seen a girl react the way after someone they love gets me neither and like brutal you, know for living when they lose their husbands and, stuff they're usually just brutalized for like a long period of.
Speaker 4: Times sometimes they never recover.
Speaker 3: Yep And and the other thing is, like as a person who talks on camera for a, LIVING i can say that like if if there's something THAT i have genuine emotion about it comes out When i'm. TALKING i have to edit myself out sometimes BECAUSE i just like lose my train of. THOUGHTS i get all worked up on if there's something that like really like, matters and so the idea that just because she's on camera those emotions would not naturally come is like not. Real LIKE i can tell a person who is dealing with real, grief LIKE i could see. It it's just Not and Then mike, McCoy the one who jumped on the, phone there's a video of him telling the story and he's doing the same thing like, that like he's, like you, know he's like and THEN, i, uh you, know that's it's just all, Wrong like.
Speaker 1: It looked so off me IF i feel weird criticizing his, widow but it just that looked LIKE i lost my. Dad there was several months period WHERE i was just kind of like not. MYSELF i wouldn't be going on a podcast like laughing and like and they make you talk about it, too like it's, like, YEAH i probably start crying talk about. It, Yeah like you, know that's that's exactly a hard time talking about. IT i want to talk about it for the. Minute you, know like WHEN i Thought Jake elberger my dad had just, died AND i was okay in the back room AND i started to go walking out and they put a video of him up there road just totally JUST i wish they would have told me that because my. HOME i was like in good mindset that just fucking, protally just why would they have done that without telling? Me and it's LIKE i get there trying to build a story IF i just lost my father and how closely were he? Is my manster me and it just walking out there AND i was just like just threw me in like a complete you, know, yeah LIKE i was felt like he's dead inside and good at thinking it's that was one of my worst reform has ever just walked out.
Speaker 2: There oh you have a pretty good reason for.
Speaker 1: That, yeah you, KNOW i still FEEL i don't want to excuse, it but it's just like the idea is just completely shocking and. Jarring right AS i come, OUT i just lost some a couple weeks, before and as they try trying not to cry As i'm walking to the fucking.
Speaker 3: Cage, bro this is, like honestly talking to you about this is a perfect illustration of What i'm talking, about because they were so commedition.
Speaker 1: Close that was, like you, know like, right UH. F THE gsp fight's like two thousand and, ELEVEN i, think.
Speaker 2: So fourteen years and you still can't talk about.
Speaker 1: It, yeah take, Hard i'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That, yeah and she you're exactly and she.
Speaker 3: Is you should definitely use this clip to, demonstrate, like don't edit it, out like, really because like anybody can understand.
Speaker 1: The only THINGS i get emotional over because like we were just so close and it's like we talked every. Day we become a best, friend you. Know when we're growing, up sometimes we weren't as close and, battled but really it's because he, was you, know fighting to protect, me hanging out with the wrong, people you, know and he would don't was his own, issues and it's like it was so hard to lose.
Speaker 4: Them SO i couldn't imagine losing your partner with your.
Speaker 1: Children, Yeah Like i'm not sure if you have kids or, not but if you're raising kids together with, someone it's just that is such to lose that.
Speaker 4: Person it's, like oh my.
Speaker 2: God and, imagine Imagine i've thought about this a lot.
Speaker 3: Too imagine not only losing, them but knowing someone intentionally did that to, them like, imagine.
Speaker 2: Like it's not just it's not just a.
Speaker 3: Tragedy he, said someone intended to kill that, person and just like try to, imagine Like i've always thought about like how that would more so even enhance how like the level of grief to know that someone did and there's just it's not, There like it's not.
Speaker 2: There you can't.
Speaker 1: Pretend it seems it seems completely fake to. Me And i'm really good at reading. People i'm very unfortunate Someone i've had to learn throughout the. Years we'll BOTH i think this way grow up and then get in. Fame you have to really learn to desire. People no one's gonna be a hundred percent of the. Time But i'm fucking really good to reading. People, think you, know like The amblazarians poke repair amazing reading people every.
Speaker 4: Time he's the ONE i.
Speaker 1: Asked we've agreed one hundred percent of the time in our, analysis WHICH i find is. Interesting it's, like you, know.
Speaker 3: It usually seems like like the people who are really good at it are kind of like street, Guys LIKE i feel like.
Speaker 2: Honestly BECAUSE i do with.
Speaker 4: Shit, yeah because you get.
Speaker 3: Like that's how you learn is, like, oh this person looks like, this and then they did this to me and then it's, like, okay WELL i got to look out for. That and then by the time you're an, adult like you just.
Speaker 1: Now always tell you just, hey this guy is don't drop, something and then then burned. Everyone they're, like how did you? Know i'm, LIKE i just get these sentences or. Yeah it's LIKE i can't can break down exactly HOW i, know But i'm just able to read small little. Things as many of you guys, KNOW i run a free speech podcast that comes as a. Price it's being demonetized. Everywhere so one way to support the podcast to buy your books From Analope Hill publishing dot. Com dat's selection is the Trans Industrial. Complex this book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get. Rich so, again if you want to support the, podcast go To Analope Hill publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back That i'll save you money and support.
Speaker 2: Me thank.
Speaker 1: You, hey, Guys i'm a self funded, podcast so if you want to support me and the Work i'm. Doing go to Fight back podcast and you can buy cool merchs like the Shirt i'm wearing about The Redeisia.
Speaker 2: Resistance my.
Speaker 3: My i've always thought about this Because i'm so fucking good at, it And i've tried TO i couldn't really.
Speaker 2: Explain it's hard to.
Speaker 4: Tease, it, though but it's skill That i've just. MASTERED i think.
Speaker 3: WHAT i think it is IS i think that we can we unconsciously recognize very small ways that people hold their. Face, yeah and then and, so and then we like algorithmically go back through, it and then you're, LIKE i remember who held their face like, that and this is what they. Did and then you have like seven eight people that have all.
Speaker 2: Done the same, thing and you're, like that guy's gonna fuck you.
Speaker 1: OVER i think that's kind of like how we honestly don't even know what are. PERCEIVING i KNOW i perceive, it and there the other guy that.
Speaker 4: Really trust is reader.
Speaker 2: PEOPLE i can always tell these.
Speaker 4: As dan's reading on.
Speaker 1: People it's, funny we've always agreed to hard percent of the time said, wow this guy's Fucking we're receiving the exact same.
Speaker 4: Things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah the other days look how accessible he's been the poker.
Speaker 4: World you have to read.
Speaker 1: People AND i don't play, poker but imagine to be a professional poker, player you have to really build a fucking read little. Details, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: For SURE i, can AND i, YEAH i can.
Speaker 3: ALWAYS i can always pick out people who HAVE i call it having the.
Speaker 1: Eyes yet WHEN i, said like my alarm bell and goes, yeah you, know like, bad like, Bad like it's not past any test at, all not even, Close Erica kurk me, like, yeah, yeah all of. It, again that by itself carry. Something but that's something you should pade for. Sure and she just did an interview With Barry, weiss who was like a fucking asset Of.
Speaker 4: Israel.
Speaker 3: Dude that, Okay so THAT i, mean so that whole thing basically that just, happened and, like, actually let me just make sure That i'm not leaving stuff on the table about the event.
Speaker 2: First actually let's go back to. That let's come back to, that because, yeah because each, string.
Speaker 1: Because there's so many parts of the stories And i'm, glad GLAD i don't.
Speaker 4: Know the story THAT i know little pieces of.
Speaker 2: It and we're just getting warmed.
Speaker 3: Up so, like, okay so the also so basically my. Hypothesis no matter WHAT i, like there's a lot of people who think a lot of different. Things candice is definitely of the opinion that this was like a very large state actor integrated conspiracy that involved a lot of different like governments and. Whatever my, Uh and, LIKE i watch candas every. DAY i LOVE i love Watching, candace, dude and, like. Uh and that's the thing, IS i don't agree with her necessarily on on like who we think. Did what we do agree, on, though is that the official story is, Wrong like just, STRAIGHT i agree it's.
Speaker 1: Wrong AND i don't really watch any. Shows BUT i Like candace a, lot you, know only know her. Well but we've had some dms and. STUFF i have time to respect for.
Speaker 2: Her, yeah she's a fucking badass. Duds she's such.
Speaker 1: A feast for a.
Speaker 4: WOMAN i love the balls she. Has just.
Speaker 1: Respect and, AGAIN i think we disagree with. Something she has some things, wrong but overall us a.
Speaker 3: WHOLE i Love candace me, too, Dude and like she's so, funny like and the thing, is she's at her best when people go at her.
Speaker 2: Directly that's what that, man she. Goes she's a dragon.
Speaker 3: That's What she's gonna burn your fucking house into the.
Speaker 1: Ground LIKE i love, aspect it doesn't MEAN i agree with everything she. SAYS i haven't looked at her. Theories some of the shit sounds, crazy BUT i haven't looked at. It so by things that sound crazy sometimes turn out to be. TRUE, yea not gonna get into this, day but nine to eleven because you think an that being. True, Now i'm very evinced AND i would debate anyone on. It we're not gonna dot on the topic to, day but stuff like that once you actually tear things.
Speaker 3: Apart, Yeah so for IF i was gonna break down the difference in like What i've done with the, case, first what she's done is what she's done is literally found anything that is just wrong and she just and she's, like how come these people were in this place at this time when this this Is but there's not like she's not necessarily making like a coherent Like and that means that this where you're what our, like what what our like my investigator AND i have have looked into very, deeply is like these these suspects who were like connected To Tyler robinson BECAUSE i Think Tyler robinson is probably a, patsy BUT i think that the people who did it are these trans like leftist radical, maniacs and they set him.
Speaker 1: Up they might think it was like orchestrated by these. People the governments are potentially, INVOLVED i mean.
Speaker 2: Maybe, both like because these uh you, know these these.
Speaker 3: Groups they, yeah they they they they infiltrate these, groups you, know and then like and then they get them to do. Whatever but so the, okay so let me actually go, Okay So Lance, twigs the transferry. Roommate it turns out that this guy is someone who had been kicked out of his own family because when his, grandfather who's a, pediatrician he refused to write him a script for cross sex, hormones he attacked him with a. Knife so history of like potentially you, know and this is like my.
Speaker 2: Source on this is rock. Solid that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy so you've got him who you can call that an attempted, murder, Right he's kicked out of his. Family and one of their friends came out with this whole report and with all these pictures That lance was like a schizophrenic maniac who had all of these like he had like pages and pages and pages and pages of these like notes that he was writing and like making all these drawings and all this this, boyfriend this is the trans, boyfriend and he would go crazy and like all the he's, like, dude he's Like tyler was like the, calm measured one who always would have to go take care Of lance Because lance would go like he was like an avro.
Speaker 4: Uditate this gits seems, strange but so.
Speaker 3: You would think that the schitzo gud would be more likely to commit this murder or at the very least be doing exactly the idea that he had no idea and just like and then found.
Speaker 1: Out, babe LIKE i just Get, yeah you're not going to share with your partner your clothes exactly what you're gonna do if they have the same, hatred you, Know, yeah it seems like that would be a conversation you, had you know what if he believed it was an active good Like i'm gonna go do this, Exactly.
Speaker 3: And Tyler robinson had literally was like wasn't a transkit or? Whatever he got turned out by a transkit six months before that where and he had no direct connections to these like like these radical transactivists at all.
Speaker 2: Prior Now, Lance so my uh my guy got Into Lance Twig's steam. Account you know. What it's actually Both tyler AND i don't.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 3: Okay so it's basically like a platform where game like coming they all talk to each, other, okay, okay so, Okay so there was a person named Sky valdez who was the one of the original. People like at first it came out on Four, Chan like on Four chan they found this person and they posted it and then every started looking into. It so, basically this, Person skyvalde as a trans transgender, radical you, know like there's pictures of them like with all these like trans like you, know with rifles and all, that and they put. That they have a SoundCloud and they made a song In august Called Charlie Kirk dead at thirty, One so like a month Before Charlie kirk gets, murdered they have a song out on their. SoundCloud this IS i think it's actually three weeks before, Wow and it's Like Charlie kirk dead at thirty. One same day on Their twitter Or i'm sorry on Their, instagram they posted a Photo i'm, sorry like a drawing of a shooter in a prone position with a rifle right next to him on the, roof in the exact spot That Charlie kirk ended up getting shot.
Speaker 2: From it's and it's titled.
Speaker 3: Roof they try to take it, down but my guy's super good at like, finding like getting.
Speaker 2: Stuff so like you Have skybelle des.
Speaker 1: He does like real research on. This oh, yeah like that's What i'm. Saying WHY i haven't touched. IT i didn't Want i'm so. BUSY i didn't want to get absorbed doing.
Speaker 2: This, well might do.
Speaker 4: Bad likely you've done it for.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah, yeah well BECAUSE i make videos about, it so like and my investigator is a, killer so he finds. Everything and then like so so, yeah the Skyval danz person. Whatever and then so then they, Said Tyler robinson did everyone stops looking at The skybaldez. Person so when we got Into Lance's steam, account what he had done is he had said to a ton of. People there was maybe like maybe fifteen people that all at, once he, said take down your social, like take down your, socials take down your.
Speaker 2: Socials take.
Speaker 3: Time so what he was trying to do was protector the other. Guy, no the other, Guy, Lance, yeah do yourself a. Favor take down your. Socials he and he copy, paste copy, paste copy.
Speaker 2: Pists he was trying to protect.
Speaker 3: Them and what he did actually was he told us who we should look, at you know cause it's like.
Speaker 4: He told the people, that, yeah.
Speaker 2: One by one by one by.
Speaker 1: One so you're, like why would, hey why would he pick?
Speaker 4: Them you know the people he was? Telling take, that, yes.
Speaker 3: Exactly and then we found a message From sky Like, skyvelder the one who did the thing to, him and it was, like, hey you've gone?
Speaker 2: Dark where have you?
Speaker 3: Been And i'm not sure if they meant to do it under Their sky, account but they did it under The sky. ACCOUNT i was, like, okay so right now now we can Connect Sky, valdez the one who did the song and did the fucking the painting, picture To Lance, twiggs the transferry boyfriend who supposedly is going to be the number one witness Against. Tyler So tyler also supposedly admitted in a discord group like with his like old, friends like, hey, Guys i'm, SORRY i just wanted to let you know is me that Shot CHARLIE A thanks for all the good. Times, Okay so your evidence against him is a rifle that supposedly fired a thirty out six round that. Behaved you, know the bullet makes no, sense didn't. Exit you have an admission through the text messages to his transferry boyfriend that he did. It you have a discord, admission and you HAVE dna supposedly on the. Rifle, Okay so a like if that's his, rifle of course HIS dna is on, it right like if if if the rest of it. Relies and Also candace said that she has a source that is telling her That Tyler robinson had no idea why they thought that he had done. It, like so the report publicly, was, oh, yeah he admitted it to his, family And.
Speaker 2: Kennas is, LIKE i talked to people.
Speaker 4: Crazy children drop the seats.
Speaker 3: Later well, YEAH i mean it's, LIKE i, mean there's she's been talking about this every day for, months so like sometimes LIKE i can't share my source on the Lands twigs attacked with the Kife but that's.
Speaker 4: Legit exactly because you're not going to expose.
Speaker 3: Us, yeah and then so same, Thing she's, Like Tyler robinson had no idea why they were after, him and he turned himself in because he was afraid THE swat team.
Speaker 2: Was going to come in and kill.
Speaker 3: Him so that's completely contrary to what the official story. Was so let's say that that is. True he has no idea why they're looking for. Him your connection to uh that it's him is text message thread with the transferry boyfriend who has access to his phone a discord. Group he has access to his discord, group and they're saying, like oh, yeah this this lands. Twigs you, know he's helping us so, much and you're, like how do you know he's not framing? Him, like how do you how do you know he's not setting him? Up this is the violent? Crazy don't any of?
Speaker 4: This this is.
Speaker 2: CRAZY i MEAN i put all this out and, like and uh.
Speaker 1: So everyone like and subscribe both of our. Channels, yea, yeah, YEAH i definitely like and subscribe this.
Speaker 2: One and uh, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've watched some of your videos And i'm, like, oh you get every, OPE i need to start go do it to both of, us because you do amazing. Work you've been a chillie of the. CHANNEL i was LOOKING i look at channel a while Because i'm watch content with your. Matrixs i'm, like, wow you're really blowing.
Speaker 3: Up it just depends on, yeah for my Channel it just depends on on, like is there a trending topic that everyone cares and you're doing.
Speaker 1: The, research like you're actually actually knowing the research on. It that's WHY i saw you and talking about. This i'm, like, oh, PERFECT i. Haven't this is a subject that you share so much STUFF i was completely aware.
Speaker 2: Of, yeah so check this out. Too.
Speaker 3: Okay so remember the the other trans shooter In minnesota right before this, happened that shot that church to like long hair Guy Robin. Westman so like there's been a, few, yeah, This so he had put out a video the night, before or well he could record it the night, before and he put it out right before he did, it and had all these like things written on the written on the, magazines written on the, guns all that. Stuff so This robin westould happened In minnesota literally two weeks. Before so my, investigator fucking genius figured. Out so he, Goes so Sky, valdez the one who had put the song, Up Charlie kirk dead at thirty, One he went and looked at all of these songs on any of Sky valdez's, albums and then he went back and re Referenced Robin westman's video where he was like showing all of his magazines, whatever and one of the one of the things that he had written on his uh on his gun was a song title From Sky valdez's. Album so, like now you're connecting this guy who was a trans shooter In minnesota to The Charlie kirk assassination, also and they just need to figure out where these people are.
Speaker 1: Communicating, yes there's still, yeah there's clearly somewhere the. Plan people are extremely. Violent for, ME i get multiple death. Threats the most have gotten are From frans And jews and zaveto some people think there's An israeli connection, too and to me that's not almost strong opinion BECAUSE i both of these.
Speaker 4: GROUPS i.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, Mean israel carries out more assassinations than any other COUNTRY i, think including The United, states and this is well. Documented people can go On wikipedia and look up these are the ones they has. Proven you can look Up israeli assassinations and see they go all over the world and assassinate, people you, know not just in their own.
Speaker 3: COUNTRY i would love to see the metrics on how many people in The United states wax.
Speaker 1: Up we whack a LOIZE i bet what The United states is the two top that carries out assassinations around the.
Speaker 4: World, yeah, dude the world is A it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy How LIKE i always think about, this how IF i if like my, Neighbor like my neighbor fucks my wife and then beats up my. Kid IF i shoot and kill that, GUY i go to prison, forever Right, Like, actually IF i found out the guy raped my wife and THEN i killed them a week, LATER i go to prison for.
Speaker 4: Someone less your kid Like Kane.
Speaker 1: Blast yet you both know he Almost he's in prison right for almost killing a guy that the guy fucked don't know.
Speaker 4: What but they let him out of prison right at a couple a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Later And kane's one of the scariest guys that fucking everything. Around so it's not people THAT i would be scared. Of But kane is just the worst possible. Guy you, Know he went and chose a long kids to. Do he went in a high speed chase sixteen, miles ran him off the road and shot him sho but the guy. Lived but that's, honestly guy doesn't suck.
Speaker 3: Around if they gave me the, option they're, like you can either Fight. Kane but if you, lose he's gonna beat you to. Death And i'm, like, well that's for sure gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen or you can.
Speaker 3: Get a high speed chase and he's gonna shoot his gun at. You i'd be, Like i'll take the, chase.
Speaker 1: Man i'm LIKE i, like someone's, like, oh someone's gonna Kill caine in prison to try to make it like you guys don't understand how the world.
Speaker 4: Works he's gonna be loved by.
Speaker 1: EVERYONE moni fucking fucked up a child molester. Too He's Kane, vlaska just the Fucking.
Speaker 2: Mexican, everyone.
Speaker 4: But he's not disrespectful to.
Speaker 1: Non mexicans But Heron brown like every group can want to be cool with. Them you, know everyone's gonna be, like oh, fuck That's Kane. ALASKA i want him on my side.
Speaker 2: For, sure and, honestly like they're, like, oh, yeah he's get stabbed in. Jails, dude you could Stab.
Speaker 1: Kane and then, yeah he's like You he's everyone's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be trying to be his. Buddy and you do know people trying to say he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Killed, Joe, like, no k is going to be the most popular, Guy like, hey, buddy do you want?
Speaker 4: This you want some of my? Food rate?
Speaker 3: Me whoever gets his, Ticket they're, like, hey you got to get him you just like you, know like that's the way you would have people.
Speaker 4: Kill this the.
Speaker 1: Fighting this guy is one of the most vicious men to ever. Live. Heavyweight he is a heavyweight just it His primealy used to watch him. Sparred, aka, wow we get the fighting the. End let's just, yeah, yeah well it's so easy.
Speaker 4: To get off track BEST i think a, cane so easy to get.
Speaker 1: Tracked, sorry, no let's, yeah but we should definitely gets get through this Fucking kirk.
Speaker 3: Stuff, yeah so, anyway, like uh so that's that's kind of like that side of.
Speaker 2: It then the one other thing that happened was there was a.
Speaker 3: Guy so right After charlie gets, shot this guy in the, crowd like we were talking about everybody should be, scared this guy gets, up turns around and.
Speaker 2: Cheers saw that.
Speaker 4: Video.
Speaker 3: Weird, yeah there's a lot about that guy THAT i kind of can't get into, publicly but.
Speaker 4: Like there's a lot of researching right.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah there's a lot, There like that.
Speaker 3: Guy that was the most suspicious thing THAT i saw is that and then that guy put out a statement the next day because he went viral and he was reading off of a script and he was just, like it was so weird he's reading off the. Script and then he got hammered in the. Comments so he made another video and it was like now the mass off and he was, like you, guys if that, GUY i.
Speaker 1: Mean he's a he's a dangerous person in my. Video, now he could have been happy and not, involved but that was still.
Speaker 3: Who cheers at a guy getting murdered in front of you like a sick. Person and he also cheered. You he was CHEERING, USA, usa and that's what he was. Cheering AND i, UH i did a video WHERE i connected it. Back it's like remember When trump almost got killed and then when he stood back up and fist pumped and the crowd started CHANTING.
Speaker 2: USA i was, like that's what that's that's what that.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 2: Was they planned in, advance like we.
Speaker 4: Missed they wanted to hit that this.
Speaker 1: Time they wanted to hit their version of The it's.
Speaker 3: It's them throwing it in our, face like they're, like, yay we got him this, time you, know and it's like, now US, us that's why it's.
Speaker 1: HARD i don't believe the ficial store, either BUT i don't know exactly what it.
Speaker 4: Is you, know there's really thing AND i don't really.
Speaker 1: Know but the week BEFORE i was on the podcast with him and he, Goes Charlie kirk Believes israel was going to kill him if He, yeah that's that's. WHAT i laughed at it at the.
Speaker 4: Time i'm, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay then when a week later he got, Shot i'm, like, YEAH i was the one in the conversation that was on line on the. Podcast there's clips of it of him telling me That Charlie kirk believes That israel might kill, him AND i just kind of laughed it off at the time and changed the. Subject, oh this is before he got Before before to, me it seems so outlandish because he's like a hardcore. IONIST i, thought you know what he was like behind the scenes stuff that was going. On So i'm just, like, What, like that doesn't make any. SENSE i think he was kind of applying that is Why alex.
Speaker 4: Is the look out for what he.
Speaker 1: Says he's, like, well you, Know Charlie, kirk you, KNOW i just felt doubt that he's in fear That israel.
Speaker 4: Is going to kill him if he turns On.
Speaker 1: Israel this is on a, podcast there's clips of, it And i'm just, LIKE i just kind of change the subject because it seems so ridiculous to, me.
Speaker 2: And then do that blow if someone said and then he Killed.
Speaker 1: Jarring it, happened AND i feel, bad just kind of like laughing it, off being, like, yeah, okay well.
Speaker 2: No of course you're gonna lie because it sounds. Insane, yeah sounds.
Speaker 1: Insane And i'm still not saying that that, happened But i'm saying these type of. Things, see the thing is you, matter so And i'll say you like. THAT i mean we could like. That that's probably enough On charlie in. General but ACTUALLY i do want to talk About erica Kirk. Candas, yeah, NO i have a couple more. Questions, yeah Because.
Speaker 3: Erica Kirkan candas you, want you want clips that will, Go, yeah that's have a couple more.
Speaker 2: Questions but, yeah but WHAT i was WHAT i was gonna say is.
Speaker 3: Like like for people who are, like why are these people so obsessed with That israel did? It like they think that people are being unreasonable because there's no like direct.
Speaker 2: Evidence but, YEAH i will say, this IF i was one of.
Speaker 3: The people who knew That charlie had, SAID i think that they might kill me if. This there's nothing that would convince me That israel did not do it if that happened subsequent AND i, SEE i.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah this was before he was.
Speaker 1: Killed there's there's clips of you, KNOW i said, me the clips of the, PODCAST i believe this before it Is Harrison, smith you know who that is that is that trade works For Info.
Speaker 4: Wars When Alex.
Speaker 1: Jones oh, yea, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah and you, know he says to me that was just.
Speaker 3: Bizarre it's BEEN i, mean it's been confirmed pretty. Much and Like candice said that multiple people AT tpusa.
Speaker 1: They Told i'm pretty Sure tucker said the same. Thing these are all people that are good friends With, charlie so it's not like just random people.
Speaker 3: Totally and like So i've spoken to a couple of people who are really high up government and They're they've SAID i was, Like i'm, like doesn't this seem like pretty out in the open for for Like israel to do, though given that they're reliant ON i, mean say what you want about how they kind of pull the strings in the, world but like they are reliant on The United states for. Aid And Charlie kirk was with is one OF Jd vance's best. Friends he's obviously with. Up it's like to kill him out in the, open like that.
Speaker 2: Would be an.
Speaker 1: Existential affect us at.
Speaker 4: All they mock.
Speaker 1: Us they bombed THE Uss, Liberty they Did Levana flair where they Bombed america and tried to blame it On. EGYPT i think they've did nine to eleven IN jfk other episodes WHERE i go deep into the, guy the guys who were, Cheering, yeah and just like they're behind so. Much they stole our nuclear as well. Known they told our nuclear secrets in. Uranium there are top spy. Threat they just mock us and treat us like complete. Dirt they seem to think they have complete control of our. Country it seems like they do The epstein files that was An israeli. Operation trump calls them a democratic. Hoax you know you're protecting a.
Speaker 4: PEDOPHILE i. CAN'T i can't Support. Maggie when you're.
Speaker 1: Protecting a, pedophile you gotta draw you gotta draw the line. Somewhere AND i think that really turned a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that was a headshot to the movement in, general because it's, like this is the thing THAT i actually let's come back to.
Speaker 4: That, yeah let's get a couple of let's wrap of, this and then we. GO i have a couple of questions on.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah but the let's Talk candice In erica, does it's very topical and this this will do so like The, okay so Eric So candace has been doing a series where she is every single day kind of like New. Developments, Now candace has the most extensive network of of like community investigators of anyone ever saying professional.
Speaker 1: INVESTIGATORS i know she has. That, YES i know she has high, level well paid.
Speaker 4: Investigators.
Speaker 3: Yeah and then so they and they investigate the tips that come, in and so she has just endless.
Speaker 2: Tips, RIGHT i have people reach out to me and all the.
Speaker 1: Time be careful of tips because they can people can lead you astray intentionally, Too so that's why you're very careful of. That that's why it's good to have professional. INVESTIGATOR i might get your guys number After, yeah well if you don't use them full.
Speaker 2: Time by, guys he.
Speaker 3: Did even IF i did use him full, time he would just create another twelve hours in the day somehow to.
Speaker 4: Do, MORELY i need someone like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah so she you, know so she she takes the tips and then she puts them out.
Speaker 2: Whatever but like so.
Speaker 3: She has focused a lot of her energy on TP usa as an organization because like basically she's, LIKE i know they lied about, this AND i know they lied about. This why are you lying about? That because like she, was she used to work WITH tpusa for a very long, time and so when she's, like you, know she said that the day that it, happened she got on the phone With Andrew, colvin who was the you, know he's one of the guys that you're seeing all the time, now, okay and she said that he said to, her, hey can like it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: You and then he, said he, said you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: You and then he, said, uh AND i just you, KNOW i just want to let you know there's a you, know the word around the. Campfires there's an active an active threat against you And, tucker so like watch your. Back and she said, that you, know she was so devastated at the time That charlie even killed that like it didn't really. Register and then she started thinking about it After she's, like how would, you, like what do you mean it should have been me A and then, also if you knew about this active, threat who is the?
Speaker 2: Threat, like who is who posed the? Threat where is this coming?
Speaker 3: From so if IF i had that much intimate knowledge of an organization they start lying after an event like, This i'm gonna be convinced, that, like, okay.
Speaker 2: We need to look into these.
Speaker 3: People so she's focused a lot of energy ON, tpusa and she's so persuasive that it's become a major problem FOR.
Speaker 4: Tpusa it's a large.
Speaker 3: Audience she has a huge, audience and, like so the most recent thing that happened Is Erica kirk started doing A pr. Tour so she's like going on all to all of these interviews and she is speaking directly about Canis owans in the and she's, like can the can you just stop doing what you're, Doing like you're attacking my family AT, tpusa you're doing, this this is this, this and and there's also a lot of suspishon Around Erica. Kirk around this there's like a there was An egyptian private jet that had Followed Erica kirk to all of her stops for the last two.
Speaker 1: Years he said that he had that, confirm And tucker has good, SOURCES i would, think, oh, yeah that is super fucking. Weird and the picture just came out here With, benjamintea who's for.
Speaker 2: A long, time from twenty, nine twenty fifteen or something like.
Speaker 4: That i'm not sure this year's BUT i was an old.
Speaker 1: Photo that's very, weird very very. Weird and you can't just be because your wife is someone you're you know you. Have i'm more careful IF i criticize, you but if you started seeing all these weird, Things i'm not just gonna ignore. IT i think she met him In israel, Too, YEAH i heard.
Speaker 3: That their official story is that she was interviewing for a job and then he was, LIKE i don't want to hire.
Speaker 2: YOU i want to marry, you you, know but like who?
Speaker 1: Knows who?
Speaker 3: KNOWS i really don't. Know but, no, NO i heard the same. Thing BUT i, mean the ALL i know is this is the official story IS i saw the same, rumor BUT i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i don't even remember who told me.
Speaker 3: That but you know what the big rumor is is that her father Started Raitheon, israel like The raitheon.
Speaker 2: Division like IS i see, AGAIN i.
Speaker 3: CAN'T i can't say that that's fact BECAUSE i haven't like But i've tried to.
Speaker 1: Both for, parents for connected to, intelligence but AGAIN i haven't done the research. Myself someone saimpy and stuff and IT'S.
Speaker 2: I tried to verify The.
Speaker 3: RATHON i know we were For raitheon for one hundred percent, sure but like but and then they said that he started the The israeli branch Of. Raitheon that would be a very of all the things About Erica. Kirk that would be the thing that would be very. Interesting now does that mean that the that The israelis killed? Him, no because the thing is, like.
Speaker 1: But you, said just the more things this tick that's. Weird and now she's talking To Barry weiss is real, asset so check this.
Speaker 3: Out so in that, interview she says that can you just. Stop can we just have this one thing for my children and for my family that everyone just leaves, alone because we're gonna be building a beautiful memorial AT tpusa To Charlie kirk where people can come and they can like they were talking about burying him because they were, like uh, yeah Like charlie hadn't been buried, yet so that we're gonna do it the memorial AT, tpusa and we're gonna put him.
Speaker 2: There, now there's a whole other line.
Speaker 3: Of conversation where people Believe charlie is actually. Alive that will suck up all of our time and we're just gonna avoid that for now because we'll do another episode of that and more goes that. Way but but, nonetheless so she's talking about they're doing this huge memorial to.
Speaker 2: Him and so but she went at candas.
Speaker 3: Directly candice had never really At erica at, all and then so Once erica went At, candace, THOUGH i was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, man.
Speaker 3: Dude and so for the last couple of, Days candace has just been like, again after, you if you go At candace, directly you're gonna lose watch some of, this, DUDE i, TOLD i, Told and like SO tpusa first Challenged candace to a, live like on air debate where they would address all of her accusations but against T, busa and they apparently were not able to schedule, it and so everybody was, like, What LIKE i, thought you want to address all, this why would you put it on this?
Speaker 2: Day if that's like her husband's birthday or, whatever like there.
Speaker 3: Was some weird scheduling thing and then immediately and BUT i, said when that, HAPPENED i was, like these, guys you are out of your fucking.
Speaker 2: Mind you're gonna let her into your.
Speaker 3: Studio she's going to she's gonna eviscerate, you, Dude like you won't win even if even if everything you say is factually, accurate even if the truth is on your, Side she'll destroy, you like she'll fucking.
Speaker 2: Destroy she's a, dragon, dude you are a.
Speaker 1: PEASANT i, mean she gets a few things, wrong but a lot of shit that sounds crazy and then later comes true like. That i'm not gonna have to give a way in on. It but the thing In. France at, First i'm, like oh is so.
Speaker 4: Dumb THEN i watch WHEN i watched the series, too AND i was, like what the? FUCK i?
Speaker 1: Think it just sounded so. Stupid, first like oh my, god can this this is so. Embarrassing But i'm, like you know, WHAT i want to watch. It AND i was, like, Whoa, yeah it wasn't her that did the. Research she was covering other people extensive years of five. Years anyone laughs at that sheld go watch the.
Speaker 3: Series, honestly any TIME i talk to anyone about, IT i could tell like if they if they are dismissive.
Speaker 2: Of, it so you haven't watched the, series and they'll be, like NO i. Did i'm, like no you, Didn't NO i, Did And i'm, like no you. Did if you're telling me that you think that there's nothing to do, this.
Speaker 4: You have not do they admit, it BECAUSE i mean.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they do and other times they'll go on like they'll. EVENTUALLY i don't THINK i.
Speaker 4: Watched the whole, thing BUT i was just. Shocked.
Speaker 1: Me there's a lot of evidence.
Speaker 2: There is just like get.
Speaker 1: There So i'm not going to weigh, in but there is like it was, again this wasn't her. Research she just did a great job of covering it because you're the. Frenchjournalists has been multi, years multiple journal you, know in depth crazy. Research LIKE i can't remember the, details BUT i THINK i think one of them got their case overturn because originally they're trying to like arrest them.
Speaker 3: Or well they sued they sued one Or i'm, sorry one or two of the journalists In france for uh like, defamation but the actual case had nothing to do with whether or Not brigitte was born a. Man it had to do with some dates and names they got, wrong so they get to publicly say, like, oh we sued them for deformation, one but it had nothing to do with whether you know they were like a.
Speaker 1: Man but this is WHY i won't laugh at crazy Shit candace is, saying now you, know like that trying to kill. Her i'm, LIKE i watched that series AND i was blown away AND i laughed at. It Originally i'm, like oh my, god this is. EMBARRASSING i Love, Candace, yes this sucks that she is like putting out this.
Speaker 4: Nonsense THEN i.
Speaker 3: Watched it AND i was, LIKE whoa so like her her Series, actually, honestly anytime that she has actually focused energy directly at, SOMETHING i actually think Her charlie kirk work is is the is her least compelling stuff versus other.
Speaker 2: Stuff AND i think it's because she's emotional that.
Speaker 4: Because they were really close.
Speaker 1: Friends they're exactly they were closed in, fact like she's not and just trying to use his death as. BULLSHIT i hate she clearly cares about, him for. Sure guess one of my great to do like A Nickna dias got. Shot soone, Says i'm trying to use their, deaths you, Know, No you're, like, NO i want to find out now. That, YEAH i want to find ou who the fuck killed? Him and then that's a clue looking at their girlfriends and wife IF i had to on.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah And i've always, said Like i've always said THAT.
Speaker 3: I never even even IF i think she's not, CORRECT i never attack her, ever not like not because she's a fucking, dragon but BECAUSE i believe that she believes what she's.
Speaker 2: Saying and that's ALL i, Agree that's ALL i.
Speaker 1: CARE i also never Attack, candice you, know like there's something we're not close at, all but there's been a couple of times FOR dm or something like.
Speaker 4: We had very polite.
Speaker 1: Conversations oh, yeah she's a you, know it's, like, oh this is someone you can disagree with and she's not going to start attacking. Me so that was good to.
Speaker 3: See you, know i'mbarrassed myself with her actually BECAUSE i had Au so a guy sent me the an original video Of charli getting killed from this angle AND i he told me THAT i was the only person that in this video thought you were and SO i went through LIKE i have like pulled the. Cord i'm LIKE i want to get this to canvas or. Whatever and, like so she texted and she's, like, Uh she's, like, hey so you.
Speaker 2: Have something for. ME i was like.
Speaker 3: CAN I i'm, like can we jump on a call BECAUSE i was GONNA i didn't want to send it to.
Speaker 2: HER i was gonna put it. Out, Yeah and so we get on a FaceTime call AND i showed it to her and she's Like i've seen.
Speaker 1: That you're, like oh.
Speaker 3: FUCK i was like you've seen this and she's like, Yeah AND i was, like, sorry he awesome first.
Speaker 4: Impression yeah that.
Speaker 1: Sucks you, know my friend's fault though they give you awesome for you guys to. Connect, sure oh, yeah well now still could.
Speaker 3: Happen but, yeah it was just like that was my first. IMPRESSION i was fucking. Idiot that's such an embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing so that's how embarrassing even though it's like you meant, well you're, trying you got lied to and you're just like, FUCK i don't.
Speaker 2: Like i'm not even sure if he, knew like because it was my friend In, utah.
Speaker 1: He thought he, thought, yeah he might have not legit just hadn't been seen. Yet, yeah so it was like you you meant.
Speaker 2: Well BUT i have never seen. IT i THOUGHT i had.
Speaker 3: Seen was still so embarrassed super saw and then you, know, anyway it doesn't, matter but like the but, yeah like SO i watched her series On oh My, God, like did.
Speaker 2: You Watch making A murderer On? Netflix?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude and then they they watched so Many but THEN i saw how they left out so many crucial THAT i was guilty as.
Speaker 2: Fuck convicting a, murderer the one that's the one she.
Speaker 3: Made LIKE i literally watched, that AND i was, LIKE i had no idea that.
Speaker 2: People could be that unscrupulous and.
Speaker 3: Evil that guy tied that girl to a, bed had his nephew assault, her and then slit her. Throat and these people knew, that knew, that and then they made this entire documentary leaving things out on purpose to maybe the whole world believed that this guy was.
Speaker 2: Inizen but he fucking for, sure.
Speaker 4: For, SURE i. WOULDN'T i did some research and forget WHERE i. WHERE i looked it up.
Speaker 1: Different, things AND i can't conclusion he definitely. Did he did people in. Prison he would say evil, things how he wanted torture and rape. Women he was just a sick. Person they made him out to be. Evil what a terrible and that was such a popular. DOCUMENTARY i watched it originally like oh. Wow THEN i started Doing, YEAH i mean some, REASON i started to grow questions AND i started seeing some holes right.
Speaker 4: Away it's it's.
Speaker 2: CRAZY i don't know.
Speaker 1: WHY i started researching for some, reason you know my. Mind ONCE i see one WHO i can't. Stop that's why that's WHY i stay away From Charlie kirk, thing Because i'll go down a path for like three days NonStop WHERE i can't the ONE i had to. STOP i started getting to that child fucking you, know the sacrifice and all THAT i. Started, yeah a few other ones that started going.
Speaker 4: On some of.
Speaker 1: Those there's some that are way more compelling Than Pizza gate something, WELL.
Speaker 2: I think of Pizza gate as like just to catch all for all of.
Speaker 1: It, yeah there's like The. Finders, cool there's one In belgium that have like that one The belt that's the one that just fucked.
Speaker 2: Me, up AND i think that that one's it.
Speaker 1: Is there's, convictions but but it looks like BUT i, mean what's the name of the guy there's.
Speaker 2: This he's like the royal.
Speaker 4: Guy it's probably was. Finished This belgium case is just.
Speaker 2: Do yourself a favor of that, stuff.
Speaker 1: DON'T i fent like two days down AND i was just so disturbed that Wasn't i'm, like oh my, god this ship. Isn't there's core, conditions there's. Bodies this guy had like fifteen. Houses he was on, welfare but they're being paid for by the. Elites it was, LIKE i think like thirty people were killed in. Investigations, judges judges moved like just there was clearly kids being tortured and killed by elites In belgium.
Speaker 2: That run the.
Speaker 1: World, yes this one's one hundred percent. True unfortunate name Of joe or something like. That it's just you pretty put In. Belgium if people to look This belgium, sex satanic sat, trappening this is one hundred. Percent the police went, on they were they were covering.
Speaker 4: It thirty people were. Killed it was just.
Speaker 1: Wild they don't know exactly how many kill but for SURE i think there was like ten or, something.
Speaker 2: And was like they have these, actually you know, what let's just let's let's go that's a rabbit. Hole That, YEAH i definitely.
Speaker 1: Shock and THEN i saw some other cases in THE us that were almost.
Speaker 3: Like do once you once you take into like take it in that this is this actually, happened then you're, Like, OKAY i didn't realize that humanity was capable of, this and so then like then you start looking at all these other things in anything is, Possible you're, like if people would.
Speaker 2: Do, this if, people if there are humans on earth that would do, this.
Speaker 1: Then and you might not want to go down the rabbit, hole by the, Way, yeah don't do. It that that case In, belgium it's.
Speaker 2: It's it's not good for your heart and, brain.
Speaker 4: The darkness of. It it's just we're not going to go back To this is the darkest.
Speaker 1: Evil it's the worst thing.
Speaker 4: Ever it fucked my head up.
Speaker 3: Too but, anyway so LIKE i don't even remember where were we, were oh candas so like so In canvas's response To, erica, though like she just pointed out that What erica was, trying Like erica's core argument since she started this new press tour was like just leave it. Alone she's like he and she kept saying she's like he's my. Husband he's my. Husband and she's clearly saying like To candis like he's my husband And i'm not doing. This why are you doing? This you, know like he's my, husband why are you doing? This and it's like a h because what does that have to do with, anything like if you're not investigating? It and then she's gonna, investigate but, like, uh that is, exactly and and then she was like just let, us let us do, this and she was basically asking for, privacy And cannas is, like you're doing The Megan markle.
Speaker 2: Thing she's like you, Posted she's, like you're.
Speaker 1: Doing megan podcast for privacy.
Speaker 3: Exactly you're well and like and like you you you did a memory like you did a like a stadium event?
Speaker 2: Funeral yeah, Exactly, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: She.
Speaker 2: Did she and she put out the.
Speaker 3: VIDEO i hadn't even seen this video but like there was a camera guy over her shoulder when she is supposedly like you, know With Charlie, corpse like at the you, know and, there and she's, LIKE i miss you AND i had never seen.
Speaker 2: THAT i did a video on. It the other, Dad i'm, like what is this?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: Who who what real person would, Go, okay, yea make sure you film this moment Where i'm saying goodbye to my, husband like if there's if there's a more private thing than, That like no one wants to see that.
Speaker 1: EITHER i couldn't imagine going up After i'm really close to me and doing that and having them film it and then putting it up On. Instagram it's not SOMETHING i would.
Speaker 3: Do it's A i would consider that like a LIKE i, Okay so the WAY i would think about, That like if it was my wife and that, happened the idea of it being on film at all and then putting it On instagram would basically invalidate the my like the real thing THAT i had with, her like every like how that's this is like built on real, Foundation like this is like this is this is worse and no one Else's IF i filmed that moment and put it, up it would basically invalidate everything.
Speaker 2: That this, was you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean it's like like IF i would use this moment for anything other than my final goodbye to, her then it makes this not real and it's LIKE i would just Never it's like So kennice pointed that. Out she's just, like first of, ALL i would never do. That she's, like but also if you film that this whole thing's, Public she's, like you're acting like we.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't be all public and, say you, know do. PUBLIC i would agree with. That.
Speaker 3: Yeah so you, know like it's very, clearly, ah like A pr strategy Because erica is reading off of very clearly reading off of A q card in one of the like these are all like set up.
Speaker 1: Interviews give them the, questions you, know he said literally last minuted IN israeli asset back To. Tucker you mentioned him being a little. FEARED i don't want to overshare a private, conversation But i've bet A ufc a while, ago you, know came up to it to, go, oh you're my favorite, journalist AND i DON'T i hate What's he didn't know what it, was but he was so. Nice we're having like a timid. Conversation so one walks up and, Goes Jake chills to make a. Picture he, goes, wait You're Jake chills From. Twitter i'm not going to overshare our. Conversation but it's like multiple times he's be, careful, man gave me hug on his way, out like he was concerned for. Me that really put a little shock into. Me you, know what you're doing so, important.
Speaker 4: What you're doing so, Important so what you're doing so, important but, man you really need to be.
Speaker 2: Careful he knows a.
Speaker 1: Lot AND i, go fuck, TALKER i could really use some backup from. You and then not long after.
Speaker 2: That, Charlotte, yeah that's that's that would scare the.
Speaker 1: Ship we're sharing private, conversations BUT i think that's. Okay, yeah but THAT i, Mean i've never shared that, before but like several times he mentioned about my.
Speaker 4: Safety that would scare the. Ship scare the ship at me BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I know he has ties to THE cia.
Speaker 4: Everything he would that's very aware of a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things like you, know it was people were all around. Us we're having this, conversation so some things just was a little like time to like speaking code and. Stuff but it was like he was very LIKE i could feel like he was really concerned for.
Speaker 4: Me that was like very.
Speaker 3: Wow, YEAH i JUST i just don't know anything about, it AND i just stay AND i was.
Speaker 4: One of the earliest people to speak on.
Speaker 1: It that was like early before many of the other people WERE i think things a little safer. Now but, no that's. FINE i don't blame people, that you, Know like it's like, anything you have to do a lot of. Research it is very VERY i have a.
Speaker 4: Very strong opinion on. IT i have a lot of research on.
Speaker 5: It you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i Think israel is absolutely not our. ENEMY i think, they LIKE i, SAID i think they KILLED. Jfk there's so many similarities for this With oswald be and The patsy and then he was killed By Jack, rubinstein The jewish tied and The jewish mobster who were From Mayor, lanski you, know Top jewish. MOBSTERS a lot of people will try to blame the killing on the, mob but they never say which.
Speaker 4: Mob they make.
Speaker 1: It the movie is always make it look at The Italian.
Speaker 3: Mob well they, WERE i, mean like the THE feds and The Italian mob were doing a bunch of stuff together at that, time like they, were you, know because.
Speaker 1: It's The italian mob and The italian and The jewish mob worked hand in. Hand but My lansky was like the head boss who Is.
Speaker 3: Jewish yeah, yeah but also BUT i mean like The, feds like the like THE feds and THE cia were working the mob for like they controlled the ports During World war two like, that and then they also they don't.
Speaker 1: Talk to how they're able to ship all the weapons To israel and like still our nuclear, secrets and Like Maya lansky was involved on. This he had blackmail allegedly Of Jgrew hoover because he was, YEAH i won't say that. Part he's a homosexual. Man, yes he was like sucking someone's cock on, camera And Maya lansky had had, this so like all The italian officers went to. Jail Mayor lanski ever did.
Speaker 3: WHAT i mean what like that getting leverage on people is the most effective way to get people to do what you, want because there's like you can get most people to do whatever you want for enough, money but then when you get to a certain, level these people are not moved by, money.
Speaker 2: And so it's like cacter the.
Speaker 3: Stick you can either if you kill, them then they can't do the thing that you want them to, do but if you scare them with the destruction of their entire, life they're gonna do what you.
Speaker 1: Ask, no it's that's something that they've been in the blackmail business for a. While but everybody Like, lansky Well jewish people in, particular you, know they're they're the ones that really run the blackmail. OPERATION i mean they do this in The Middle east. Too there's A Eli cohen was a massive one In. Syria i'm sure there's tons of them that aren't. Uncovered they run these massive blackmail. Operations like you see a lot of These muslim leaders off. There they're awful quiet ship. Too and also when we pay massive amounts of money To, Egypt Saudi, Arabia, jordan but it's also black. Mail like the Way trump behaves is a little.
Speaker 4: Strange you, KNOW.
Speaker 1: I think it's a couple years. AGO i can't called me conspiracy series for saying he's an initially. OPERATION i think that's pretty much agreed upon The trump The epstein WASN'T.
Speaker 3: Israeli oh, yeah, No, no that's that's Pretty, BASICLY.
Speaker 1: I was called conspiracy years ago for, that BUT i think that's became pretty clear.
Speaker 2: NOW i don't think that that's even up for debate.
Speaker 4: Anymore, no, wait, wait take nine to. Eleven we won't do that.
Speaker 3: Today yeah, yeah but, yeah but like him being him being A mussad operative is pretty much, no that's Pretty, yeah he did cross things with other governments In, russia but it was clearly working From asad ahead Of israel flew To New.
Speaker 1: YORK i believe it was like thirty three.
Speaker 2: TIMES i thought they. Met they like met once a month for like.
Speaker 1: You're flying in From israel like once a month. Exactly that's a point if you're leader Of, israel you're flying in From israel to your meet with this guy he was trying to. Hide that shows you're pretty damn. Poort that's a long, flight what is. IT i don't know how long it would, be twelve fifteen, hours, yeah and.
Speaker 3: LIKE i have and this is another rabbit, hole will stay for another. Day BUT i would literally if they were, like you have to bet your life savings On epstein killed himself or he was, murdered or he's, ALIVE.
Speaker 2: I would instantly be, like he's. ALIVE i think it's.
Speaker 1: POSSIBLE i think he's just. Washing before that said, That epstein got had walked out and left and did you see the garden fell? Asleep you, KNOW i think it's very. Possible there's some differences in the thing in the year he was either killed about, out But israel is very good protecting their, own Like Jonathan, pohlar you, know the worst buy IN us, history caused dozens of death billions of. Dollars he was giving all of their Informations. Israel they were selling some of it To. China, yeah they just did a trade for him or, something.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first first they Blackmailed Bill. Clinton The Monica lewinsky. Thing she was, shoot that WAS i read about? That, yeah That yahoo is like release Some but then the.
Speaker 3: Way he the way he did it was he was, like, HEY i just wanted to let you know that we captured this phone called like like is if they're like protecting, Him they're, like, hey just wanted to like, hey but don't, worry it's in good, hands by the, way could you uh do this for?
Speaker 4: Us?
Speaker 1: Yeah and then The Monica Lewinsky so then that that he gave the he couldn't pardon, THEM i think because it's uh, all.
Speaker 4: Some of the people are gonna walk if he.
Speaker 2: Did.
Speaker 1: So he gave the story To Matt, Drudge jewish. Reporter he Groomed, breitbart you, know Breit bart came up with the idea of Net yahoo and uh In. Israel you, know he groomed Being.
Speaker 4: Shapiro so all these people go directly.
Speaker 1: Back to like Neat.
Speaker 4: Yahoo it's just not it's not just Their jewish long.
Speaker 3: Time, yeah BUT i just think like at that, level if if people are not partaking in blackmail, traps then they're not in the same. Game like IF i was at that, level i'd BE i would do like that would.
Speaker 2: Be a massive part of my. Operation it's a power, game.
Speaker 1: DUDE i think that's partially how they control The United.
Speaker 4: STATES i think it's how people the media.
Speaker 1: Too i've seen you talking about the media, before but the media is pretty much like ninety Percent jewish, Owned it's, sure and same with all the social media the, year Like, Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube i, Think, Discord. Telegram they just forced forced TikTok into the hands of A Jewish, zionist and these aren't not just judous hardcore. Zionists zuckerberg seemed to have pulled back a little bit in his. Credit you, KNOW i don't know if it's an, actronaut but he's pulled back a little bit of the. Censorship. Anyway, yeah we had a weird little flash out on Our Thanks reachtart.
Speaker 4: INTERVIEW i don't know it.
Speaker 1: Were BUT i think we mostly wrapped up The charlie racked it was that The, okay there was a weird plane that left right after the. Assassination was that the Same? Egyptian, YEAH i think it's the.
Speaker 2: SAME i don't know a lot about The egyptian plane other than. That you, know.
Speaker 1: People often Buy candice on my podcast and, see see she'll accept.
Speaker 2: It she does, like, uh, OH i don't. Know ACTUALLY i don't know what her she might.
Speaker 3: Travels, yeah, yeah, yeah because she's LIKE i, WAS i would never leave the.
Speaker 4: House.
Speaker 2: Man speaking of people that are you, know.
Speaker 3: Like have threats on their, life, man you know like, That i'm sure people would love to get.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, NO i mean she definitely has people that want to kill. Her she has a lot of. Haters, no it's a very.
Speaker 2: Rare she said, that you know that there was a real threat on her, life like two weeks. Ago did you hear about?
Speaker 4: That? Yeah and then so people kind of laughed it.
Speaker 1: Off but LIKE i, said, AFTER i KNOW i hadn't either see and she's it sounds, absurd but Like i've seen other things she said sound absurd turnout to be.
Speaker 2: True, HONESTLY i didn't even think it sounded.
Speaker 3: Absurd it's like if you, Know sirk was just killed, Exactly how could how could anyone take a threat on someone like? Her not, Seriously it's, like, honestly people are so. Dumb then it's like they if let's just, say let's say that she had put out some story that ended up being, false which is not what anybody's even accusing her.
Speaker 2: Of what they're accusing her of.
Speaker 3: Is, like, oh, well she takes this little fact and makes it seem like it's some big thing and makes an accusation without doing.
Speaker 2: It like no one's ever said that she's reported things that aren't.
Speaker 3: True but even if she had that you think of that means that everything she says is not. True now she's, LIKE i have a credible. THROAT i sent it to THE. Fbi here's you, know The macroons.
Speaker 4: That she believes is.
Speaker 1: Credible and she.
Speaker 3: Said that The macrones paid a million five to have her. Killed and and my thing with that, Is i'm, like if that's, true like there has to be repercussions for, that like if they actually killed, you.
Speaker 1: There's Some israeli. CONNECTION i believe, That oh yah, yah she. DID i think she.
Speaker 3: SAID i think she said that there was That macrones, paid and then there was An israeli and An israeli assassin and then A ukrainian assassin is what she. Said so there was actually a video that came out of someone who had their face all blanked out and they were like they were like they were saying that they were the. WHISTLEBLOWER i did a video about. It this person said that the that the that what the tructions were that were, given were for while she was live, streaming for them to barge in on the live stream and kill her with a.
Speaker 1: Knife like everybody's, like just look look how they Killed Charlie kirk ON Tv public KILLED Jfk.
Speaker 4: Public it's like.
Speaker 1: It sends an. Example they want they want scared and like.
Speaker 2: They, said they wanted, her they wanted her.
Speaker 3: Disemboweled while can you imagine if that actually, happened if someone went in and murdered a woman her with a knife brutally on a live Stream.
Speaker 4: America we probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: REACT i would be like there need to Be.
Speaker 1: They killed thirty Four american soldiers and the news is covered it. Up, well this was this WAS i interviewed us IF i heard of THE Uss. Liberty he was given a gag, order threatened with like potential death penalty if he spoke About israel trying to kill.
Speaker 3: Him that's, wild BUT i think in this case that's what have been Prone Hill, Like, okay so like let's just, say, hypothetically imagine that it was The, macrones the president and the first lady paid, yeah with.
Speaker 4: Frands that's probably wouldn't that would BREAK nato for.
Speaker 3: Sure it's, like, dude they got to, die, Man like they have to die for.
Speaker 1: That BUT i bet there's an Israel a connection there, too like a person or maybe they're like Maybe i've just done a little too much investigating them and see every almost every, assassination every fucking and they've. Done they've been caught doing false flag attacks In america trying to blame other. People this is one hundred percent. Proven, recently they, well you, know actually Bombing american assets In. Egypt they got caught recently pretending like THEY'RE cia agents paying terrorists And pakistan to go BOMB i ran make it look Like america was doing it to try to get. Us, yeah so they literally do all these attacks and we're your greatest, ally we give them. Money they're just a.
Speaker 4: Parasite they offer us.
Speaker 3: Nothing valhalla is telling me that they are not actually an ally Like he's, like, no, no, no not like not like metaphorically he was saying, that like there's actually because you, know he's A Green. Beret he's like a very like like you, know, anyway he's a big. Deal i'm gonna introduce you to.
Speaker 4: Him, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: Great i'm trying to do it more of these military people and they don't have to. DO i don't know people that agree with. ME i just had A brent name that's he's good friends.
Speaker 4: About.
Speaker 1: Yeah brent was great and he disagreed with me On, israel but he was very open. Minded you, KNOW i said them some. Things he actually looked up WHAT i said. Them so WE'RE i have no problem the guys that disagree WITH i don't really Like. Brent you, know we disagree with this, issue but he was such a likable. Guy we might go do some filming, together going To dearborn together to like The muslim, thing because oh he's a lot more negative Den. Michion, YEAH i just want to see what really really is. Though so if two of us go out there together hold each other. Accountable i'm curious what it's like, there you.
Speaker 4: Know and it's.
Speaker 3: FUNNY i did a video about where because Like Jake lang was up, there you, know and he was like doing the like the oh The, muslims AND i was, like this feels like a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Convenient and then you know He's, jewish, Right that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying so he sent me a bunch of stuff about, that AND i put it out in a video and he just emailed. Me he's, like how about instead of slandering my, name you let me come on your trying to assume.
Speaker 4: Me IF i don't come, on oh, REALLY i don't. KNOW i TOLD i might talk to.
Speaker 1: Him he's, like it's not being fair giving you a, Chance like you can't threaten to assume me bro to like my podcast like to you that he's assuming a bunch of other. People and, like PLUS i called You? Jewish or how are you assuming from Being jewish when your Mother's? Jewish correct? That, well, YES i was Determined. Christian, okay then that is how A jew is. Determined, YEAH i mean by the pictures of, you you, know in all the rap kissing the, Wall, like, hey maybe he's converted To christianity or maybe he's faking.
Speaker 3: It, yeah is he denying that those are? Real because, LIKE i never see not, denying BUT i. DIDN'T i, SAID i didn't say they were. REAL i, SAID i put this video INTO ai and had to analyze, it AND ai said that it's, Real LIKE i don't, know how WOULD i?
Speaker 1: Know and he went to a moss disturbing prayer and. Stuff it's, like why would you do? That that's just so.
Speaker 3: WILD i will not have him on my show ever because of how he spoke To Austin metcalf's father like that Ship LIKE i did not see.
Speaker 2: That do you know What i'm?
Speaker 4: Talking you know he tried doing a, rally SO i know.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah and he got on the phone With Austin metcalf's father kids that the guy's kid had been murdered a week, ago and he he was, like will you stand with us against the black on white?
Speaker 2: Violence that YadA, YadA and.
Speaker 4: Like try to Force the father had gone.
Speaker 3: Way out of the way to keep race out of, it and so he responded to it and he was, like you take my son's face off of any of your. STUFF i don't want to be involved in you guys the problem And Jake lang, goes, uh your weakness is going to cause the Next Austin Metcalf, sir AND i.
Speaker 1: Was, like it seems like he's trying to cause that guy and we talked about. RAYS i want to be very clear even WHEN i Say jewish, people it's Clearly i'm not speaking about All jewish. People it's a very small elite group you know that are that are doing, it and a lot of Other jewish people unfortunately kind of follow along with the narrative of oh or you, know we got to support this because We're.
Speaker 3: JEWISH i guess it's JUST i could Like i'm always wowed by how many people are completely disconnected from any of, It like where they just they're like not, online they're not looking at an idea to where like they're there and you would bring up something and they would be, like like they would have no idea what you're talk about about any of. It they're, like, DUDE i go to, WORK i come home AND i play video, games and like they just they're JUST i thought.
Speaker 1: Takes back WHEN i was fighting AND i missed those. Times you, know, YEAH i didn't. Know he's always just worried about fighting and. Girls, yeah, nothing nothing else. Mattered such great. TIMES i didn't follow politics at. ALL i didn't own A tv for like twenty.
Speaker 4: Years that's my. House it was.
Speaker 3: Great this is a great, segue BECAUSE i would let's, talk let's talk about fighting and all.
Speaker 1: That just fought and high out with friends and that beautiful. Girls that was just. Amazing it was your job to, trade. Dude, yeah but then politics got forced on. Me initially at a riot In berkeley with a, Mili aannapolis, guy AND. Tifa we attacked people AND i had to go physically fight, guys AND i tried to get cops to help, me and the cops wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Help, oh you were fighting.
Speaker 1: Antiva they were being people up all the, streets like women and, stuff you. Know and then you, know FIRST i got them. OFF i have a, girlfriend there would be SO i she's. MOUTHNOPSTIC i see the people were. DRAINED i kept on her to leave and she would have listen to. Me SO i hit a drag her back to the.
Speaker 4: CAR i saw some.
Speaker 1: Cops i'm, like, guys, guys let's go. Back we got to you, know. Help, Yeah and they're, like, oh we can't do, That like what do you, mean you can't do.
Speaker 3: That we have orders, there like It's, berkeley of, course the mayor to let the people get beat.
Speaker 1: Up and that was just that's WHEN i start falling politics a little. Bit And trump thing was just so, Funny LIKE i wasn't a big, supporter but he was just funny because it made out the liberals so. Mad and THEN covid that forced.
Speaker 4: ME covid made JUST i just.
Speaker 1: Tired from fighting and they just shut my life, down told ME i couldn't. WORK i had nothing going on at that time in my. Life they wanted me to sit around my. House and it's, like what AM i gonna. Do i'm gonna didict to the drugs or blow my fucking brains out IF i just sit around my.
Speaker 4: House, Yeah so it's LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Started THEN i got my, Car i'm go i'mna drive around country to go to national. Parks you know what they, did they shut down the national.
Speaker 2: Parks that that whole period was.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable and you, know THE ufc had a lot to do with shaping my opinion ON covid because you was.
Speaker 1: Great dana was like a Christ, dane but he was amazing DURING. Crovi, yeah he's just he's like to give him ten out of ten on covide hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent he's, Like i'm not firing my people over. This i'm gonna figure out a way to make this. Work i'll build a bubble in in In.
Speaker 2: Dubai or whatever Like Abu.
Speaker 3: Dhabi and then but the thing that really was so impactful for me was that they were the very first large public organization that was doing testing. Publicly and there were all these guys that were popping hot FOR covid and they're, LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Feel fine because it Didn't they're, like, dude, healthy it wasn't bad for healthy.
Speaker 2: People and this is.
Speaker 4: EARLY i knew that BECAUSE i. DID i was a little worried about as.
Speaker 1: In, china but when it got To, ITALY i carefully went through all the data ex at too much time and everyone's, going you're not a, doctor you can't, go and it's, like you don't need to be a doctor to sift through. Data as many of you, KNOW i have many controversial guests that comes at a cost of being demonetized. Everywhere so if you want to support the, program go to a fight backpodcast dot. Com AND i have all kinds of merch on, there whether it's jiu, jitsu, fighting political and other, accessories and thanks for the.
Speaker 2: Support, yeah, well LIKE i think.
Speaker 3: That so when it first got to The United, States Anthony smith and his Like danny and his whole, team they all got like early and it destroyed those.
Speaker 2: Guys danny was like.
Speaker 1: Train was, worse and it did suck up some people's early. Bad But i'm still not going to hide my house for a year Because i'm. Sick you, know we're all gonna die at some. POINT i.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i can't sit.
Speaker 1: Still you, KNOW i got like eighty ahd Or i'm just fucking constantly like on the, move you, know maybe too, much but that's my. Lifestyle LIKE i have to constantly be doing. Stuff and THEN i retired from, fighting have no, job no task to, do and, like, Oh you're supposed to sit at home In San francisco and you, know like a five thousand dollars one bedroom, apartment my girls working from the from the living, room And i'm supposed to just stand there all?
Speaker 4: Day, dude what kind of man is?
Speaker 2: That it's That i've Gone i'm a.
Speaker 1: Man i'm gonna be with my girlfriend working And i'm just standing around the house, jobless fucking.
Speaker 4: Unemployed like you go.
Speaker 3: From a you're like a year, ago you're like a famous, superstar, yeah and then you're and then just like, That i'm a jobless.
Speaker 4: Bum they can't leave my.
Speaker 1: House. Yep it's, like, DUDE.
Speaker 2: I think about that all the. Time for, Fighters like that's why what you're doing is, hard fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Fighting most guys can't transition After it's some guys do a really good, job but it's so.
Speaker 4: Rare to life a Whole spanity know that some guys crush, it.
Speaker 2: But like outside of you're talking you.
Speaker 1: Guys that's Why i'm getting him filming a lot. MORE i Think nate's gonna crush. It you.
Speaker 4: Know gilberlan IS i think is funny gonna start. SHADOW i talked to.
Speaker 1: Him he is great at breaking things down for people. Downs they just don't use that much, anymore you. KNOW i, THINK i GUESS i probably should have shared the. Reason but the broadcasting thing is Like i'll tell, you but they don't use that much. Anymore but he crushes, Them Like, gilbert you don't need them, Anymore, Bro you need your own. Content, Me you And Nate nick soon hopefully we'll get the scrap pack. Together but back but back. Filming how come would that? Be like we all have our own, channels but then all constantly cross cross promote and cross. Film that'd be so, epic.
Speaker 2: Dude that's that has always been my.
Speaker 1: Opinion four brothers coming on from fighting and then make it big and podcasts like that's be the most crazy story ever.
Speaker 3: And it's a great branding thing to where like the like look think about how Like rogan was the first one and then like the people crown all of.
Speaker 4: The LANs all their.
Speaker 1: Success theovonn is. Crushing, YEAH i LOVE theo that's what the guys is just. CRUSHING i love the talcer like two guys that don't have contact THAT i would love my.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Yeah i'll get him. EVENTUALLY i could get got most of the PEOPLE i want, already like.
Speaker 2: Shop, Shot like do you Know, Brendan, yeah, yeah that's the.
Speaker 1: DEAL i al, wait get a little bigger, first you, know But i'm gonna get EVERYONE i. WANT i met the seeing a NUMBER i, met he was SUCH i came up to and didn't want to up to, him like you, know so there were second then, ever but he, goes, oh, gee exactly. WHAT i was hug me friendly, like such a such a nice. Guy we talked to him, minutes BUT i grab his.
Speaker 2: Number, YEAH i hung out with him for a couple of.
Speaker 1: Hours such a likable. Guy house LIKE i was a.
Speaker 2: KID i was With rob O'Neil at Kid.
Speaker 4: Rocks because they're On.
Speaker 1: Nashville, YEAH i THINK i want to GET i want to go To national do some seminars soon and hopefully connect with.
Speaker 4: Everyone Candice. Theo, YEAH i don't think Kid rocks for a.
Speaker 2: NUMBER i, think, yeah, dude kids you go to they gave a.
Speaker 1: NUMBER i hopefully still my.
Speaker 4: Phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah when he's, uh when he's not performing his, name he's he's at his he's at that.
Speaker 2: Bar, yeah they're, like we're going To bob's. HOUSE i didn't even know was kid.
Speaker 4: Roll you kid.
Speaker 1: Rock and then we talked on the phone when he was out of town and LIKE i was at the place and the guy is, like, hey let's call let him know you're. Hearing we tried her for a while AND i should still have this phone.
Speaker 3: Number do you know who's the biggest badass is his fucking. Wife his wife is such a savage like she so like WHEN i got, THERE i didn't really understand who was, who but she was wearing this like like she's wearing this necklace and it was, Like, okay clearly that's that's gotta, be you, know the. One but like SO i was actually talking to HER theo and someone, else and she was talking about, how for like sometimes six weeks at a, time she goes up to their other cabin and she bow hunts for all of her food. Alone what a woman by herself and she goes for six weeks and fucking bow hunts all of her. FOOD i was, like, wait like you do that by. Yourself she's, like, Yeah i'm scared of my.
Speaker 4: Wife was?
Speaker 2: Him, dude how fucking Gangsters.
Speaker 3: I've i've never heard, THAT i like like multiple. Times AND i was, like are you, like that's the most gangster Shit i've ever?
Speaker 2: Heard?
Speaker 1: Right and WHEN i get dates To nashville and let you, know it'd be fun, Trip AND i, SAID i don't have any anything confirmed with these, people but, hey we'll probably get to bed. TOGETHER i didn't want to head out there.
Speaker 4: With me for.
Speaker 1: Sure Yeah rob doesn't live, It ATE's friends with The, yeah oh, YEAH i was just waiting to get little bigger for ass to have, one you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah but, yeah like the thing with the, fighters like transitioning into like the next the next phase of their life is SO i, had LIKE i relate to it so much BECAUSE i was in a, business LIKE i was, entrepreneur started a company and it just the long story ended up just it went bad at the very, end AND i, had, YOU i have no exactly LIKE i went from like this multi milliona or two bankrupt Like chapter seven.
Speaker 1: RUINS a lot of People i've seen friends have, it and some have recovered and some have just filed into. Depression and, like.
Speaker 3: OH i was depressed for. SURE i had two, kids, wife it didn't, work just. Pregnant so like when it, happened you don't feel like a man all of a.
Speaker 1: SUDDEN i.
Speaker 3: Was it's like every like my life felt like it weighed a thousand pounds every. Day LIKE i would wake up And i'd be LIKE i should.
Speaker 2: Just go back to.
Speaker 1: Sleep, YEAH i JUST i was just going back to.
Speaker 2: Sleep it's like it hurts too much to be.
Speaker 3: Awake but at the same, TIME i just like was like just doing things like trying to like doing things like.
Speaker 1: Moving because so many guys would, just, oh do drugs to kill the pain or, something you, know but it's like you got to keep yourself moving in an. Action, yeah that was.
Speaker 2: One that's, HONESTLY i.
Speaker 3: WAS i was saved by the fact THAT i was In utah during that year.
Speaker 4: AND i didn't know. Anyone how does your wife?
Speaker 2: React she's a, savage. Dude she just like she just started.
Speaker 1: Saying some guy's wife turn on the ship when they go bankrupt and like leave, them and, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, no she she just started, working like she started doing her business for the first time then and now she's.
Speaker 1: Awesome, hill that's awesome that she like didn't, like, yeah she kept you motivated and had your. Back so that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome that's WHAT i. Mean, like, DUDE i WOULD i would kill the world for, her and like.
Speaker 1: That's amazing that that's what shed by. You you, Know, yeah that that's the moment when you find out when you go, bankrupt is it like does she really love?
Speaker 4: You you, know WELL i.
Speaker 1: HADN'T i had no money when she married, me like actually already liked you.
Speaker 2: And then and then you.
Speaker 1: Know already, yeah if you're like already like, wealthy and famous and stuff like that to me girls you, know, yeah they, Said Luckily i'm good at reading, people but, YEAH i could always know the ones like, yeah this girls is around for the.
Speaker 3: Fame yeah, YEAH i, mean because that's super intoxicating for, people where it's, like, uh it's like the, shortcut you, know like for you to get, famous you had to grind your balls off earn the fame and then but now it's, yours where like people can just kind of like latch onto someone who's already earned it and then they can get.
Speaker 1: It any more famous you, get the more they latch. On AND i had a twenty year, career so that was my whole. Identity ALL i, did ALL i thought, ABOUT i Was jake The, fighter and LIKE i just lost my identity the, thing but like, you the people still call me the. FIGHTERS i didn't really lose my. Identity but but but you don't realize that when you walk, away like once you're, champion everyone's always like your.
Speaker 4: FIGHTERS i chucked The dell, years it's Still chuck The. Fighter, yeah SO.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that in my mind, though THAT i was always going to.
Speaker 3: Be but the other thing about you specifically is that you are so respected in the jiu jitsu, community and the jiu jitsu community is. Different there's no one ever ages out of JITs just because of the complexity of the martial. Art that's to where you walk into a jiu jitsu place and everyone's, like that's Fucking jake shields because it's like it's about the.
Speaker 1: Knowledge and anywhere around the, world by the, way anywhere in the BROTHERHOOD i, Have i'll post a picture in a random, country MY dms will be, fooled, like you, know, proved doesn't matter WHERE i. Am you Know, Asia, oh let me show you. Around it's just like walking in a. Gym it's just that's an amazing brotherhood and anyone of those JITs you can get it to an, extent not to the extent of maya high, level but like you can walk into a gym and just have a. Brotherhood doesn't matter what race you. Are it doesn't have.
Speaker 2: Somebody does a round with, you they're, like, oh he knows what he's.
Speaker 1: Doing, No it's like there's zero racism in like fighting a jiu jitsu because when someone's punching you in the, face they don't.
Speaker 4: Care if they're.
Speaker 1: Black IF i got A japanese dude trying to beat my, Ass LIKE i used to fight In.
Speaker 4: Japan they used to have badass fighters out.
Speaker 1: There unfortunately they fallen, off but you followed the ports for a, while The japanese. Area, Yeah i'm fighting Guys hayato. Soccer, unfortunately no remember some.
Speaker 2: DUDE i THOUGHT i remember.
Speaker 4: Him he was number two in the. WORLD i was completely.
Speaker 1: Known flew out Of. Japan first time on a plane to, Fight heyato. SOCCER i was just me And Nick diaz have never been on a.
Speaker 4: Plane oh you've never been on a.
Speaker 1: Plane heither of us. Had Bro we were just these poor little. KIDS i went out there to. FIGHT i actually KNOW i had at that point the first time Went. Japan don't THINK i, had BUT i had things into why to.
Speaker 3: Fight so you're like you're you're used to like like driving to your like small.
Speaker 2: Events and then there's the first. Time he actually stadium In japan was first stadium.
Speaker 1: Fight, yeah mass, data mass. STADIUM i gave me two weeks. Notice they were bringing me in to. LOSE i think they. Had Nick diaz was cornering. Me he'd never be. Anywhere, yeah one, huge just massive.
Speaker 4: Upset it was DO i not remember?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Right to, me everyone they went by, submission no, Decision, like to, me that's what moral. Fights everyone, remembers Like Dan, Henderson Robbie lawler Or Damian. Mayah but to, me it's like hyatto. SOCCER i went To. Japan it's like that's what it's. LIKE i believe myself for it. Then but to, ME i think the money was a, joke like twenty twenty thousand. Dollars BUT i was so. Broke i'm, LIKE i got, money, Money i've got the money, now like oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: EXACTLY i was like.
Speaker 1: So, poor just teaching a little jiu jitsu to, survive trying to make. It AND i was at a period where no one wanted to fight me because they KNEW i was good but have a big name yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah so because and they know you have such a you like like the guys who are like, specialists it's such a weird like dynamic because they think they have an.
Speaker 2: Advantage you, know they're, like, oh IF i can keep it, standing LIKE i have this huge. Advantage but then they.
Speaker 3: Know they're like if he fucking grabs a hold of my, leg LIKE i have no Chance, OKAY i can't.
Speaker 4: Win that's why me And Damian maya was such an interesting.
Speaker 1: Fight he, was you, know five time world champion jitsu before he's you know a lot of people say he's the.
Speaker 4: Best grappler of all.
Speaker 1: Time but then in may AND i got there and just grappling. Match you, know you have to understand fighting to appreciate that. Fight but this is such an epic.
Speaker 3: BATTLE i love Watching LIKE i when BEFORE i started doing, JITs you, know like however long, ago LIKE i used to like when when they were like all these like jiu jitsu, EXCHANGES i was always, like oh my, god punch each.
Speaker 2: Other and now THAT i do, JITs you.
Speaker 4: Have to understand.
Speaker 2: IT i love watching Me maya, right it is.
Speaker 1: Prime my, prime just such an epic battle with a guy with a with a great like. That people just don't Like Tyrone woody right in his prime Like, lalla like Just henderson crazy the. Legends, YEAH i had like a seven year, streak right and lose a. Fight imagine how that. FEELS i feel like a. God you, know you're just LIKE i can't.
Speaker 3: Be you're fighting guys like you get locked in a cage with another man who does nothing but trained to fight and you fucking.
Speaker 1: Win, yeah he was like a five streak period and get punched suing Like lawlla or just.
Speaker 3: Great what was your technique to like to h to close the distance and grab like you, know it's like like these guys who were like.
Speaker 2: Strikers did you have this something really?
Speaker 1: Good jab really good left liver kid and then you jump in and the like With. Lawla it's. Weird do you watch the Announcing it Was Frank. Shamrock you hated. Me he's acting Like i'm getting smoked my, feet But i'm picking apart my. Feet, yeah he clunched with me BECAUSE i hit him with the butt LIKE i kicked him with liver, kick AND i heard him because these are all the things you filling you're in. There so to, Me i'm, like oh, YEAH i just dominated the stand up and then He lawla forced to. Clinch that's WHY i hit this beautiful jump being flying guillotine and you, know submitted. Him.
Speaker 2: DUDE I Paul Paul Paul.
Speaker 1: Daily that guy's got.
Speaker 2: That guy's gotta out nuclear right.
Speaker 1: Hand, yeah Watched diaz versus H. Paul that's my favorite. ONE i love that it's a favorite one round five of all. Time you, know, LIKE.
Speaker 3: I just love How nick fought in that, period How nick fought was Fucking.
Speaker 4: Nixon absolutely just an absolute, legend that.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: BRO i Love nick so. Much, yeah so such such a. Legend we're literally like. Brothers it's like this brotherhood because we all came up really poor, together like no other, options and we all stood together the whole, time and there was different times where one of us were famous and the other ones win, it and we were all truly everybody, ready and other gyms aren't like that someone's getting the fame and everyone's. Jealous we were so happy with someone else to get in the. Fame Like nate's turned into the super he's turned into a mainstream celebrity, now And i'm so happy for. Him it's not, like, oh why Is nate more famous than? Me it's, like it's fucking awesome that my fucking little. Brother because it's like me And nick like the. Generals AND i was LIKE i And gilbert like our little. Brothers it's like that sounds kind of, weird but just BECAUSE i was, like we were like the fucking you guys were seniors high. School they were like, yeah freshman or. So, yeah they were only three or four years younger than. Us for at the, time you, know we were so. Young H nate was sixteen AND i was like twenty AND i was like twenty. One so it's like a big age difference at the.
Speaker 3: TIME i know those guys started fighting like pro so early, Too and how old were you your first first pro fight.
Speaker 4: And like twenty one or twenty?
Speaker 1: Two fucking crazy, young and Like nate, Was nate was what? Eighteen i'm Sorry nick was you made him fight at? SIXTEEN i don't know if there were a sanction FIGHTS i. Saw i've seen a video of him fighting at, sixteen and we were so he.
Speaker 4: Choked was so hard On.
Speaker 1: NATE i was thinking went back one, day like if he wouldn't been, SUCCESSFUL i feel like we abused. Him but Like nate was more scared of me And nick than anything, Else so whatever we told him he.
Speaker 4: Did he just he just shut up and.
Speaker 1: Listened, yeah because he's like way more scared of my, brother and, you like you tell me to get in cage so.
Speaker 2: We can make.
Speaker 1: Sixteen were making him some guy comes in and you make him just fighting grown men in the. Cages and.
Speaker 3: Ship, dude that's so crazy he said that because like, SO I i trained Under shunji and awesome and we're super.
Speaker 2: Legit, yeah And, victor Like, victor he gonna get me my blue.
Speaker 3: Belt and THEN i had AND i moved To shuny's gym just because its closer to my house And i've been there for LIKE i don't, know.
Speaker 2: Like three years or.
Speaker 1: Something phenomenal options because, yeah there's forces intructers aren't that, great but, yeah it's a big difference when you have an a lead.
Speaker 4: Instructor.
Speaker 2: Dude That's that's one thing THAT i don't.
Speaker 3: Like people don't realize is like jiu jitsu is one of the only sports where you can just choose to train with one of the absolute greatest of all. Time if they just do a little bit of research and, right people will train with you real.
Speaker 1: Quick we should talk about you heard about The moneyburg. Controversy i'm sure, Right oh, Yeah Derek mouneyburg, right let, ME i would?
Speaker 2: Him let, Me, like, dude he can prove. It i'm a purple.
Speaker 1: Bude he can come get.
Speaker 2: It you got to regret, that, Dude i'll take if he. Listen if it's just.
Speaker 1: Funny all the guys calling him. Out He's fox coming up right.
Speaker 2: If he beats, me, Like i'll just be like good and anybody hides.
Speaker 1: Him he hired twenty like world. Champions yeah, no, NO i come and train him and do, like you, know four or five. Hours so imagine if you're eating that much WHAT i want tention and he's paying really, well so you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Really try to get the guy good because he's like treating you really well.
Speaker 1: Too he's extremely. Respectful he never despectful anyone. Like i've never seen him be.
Speaker 4: Dissruve you.
Speaker 1: Know he Has Gordon ryan out of his place all the. Time used to Have mikey Muse, mechi Which Michael musemeschi used was praising how great he, was but then he started getting attacked.
Speaker 4: For, it and then he like and they got a.
Speaker 1: Fucked. UP i feel Bad MIKE'S i Like mikey because he's because he was fighting, hard And Derek si'd be, like, no this guy is so fucking good and then he just got pressured into so this is.
Speaker 3: Out i'll take exactly what my thought, was, LIKE i, Mean i've never, DUDE i don't know how good he IS i just, like with a lot of.
Speaker 1: Guys that are calling him, OUT i know for a Fact derek will destroy the guy's calling Only i'm never tamed for, you, listen don't LIKE i can't, say But i've just Seen.
Speaker 4: Derek he's also a big fucking.
Speaker 2: GUY i know he looks. Huge two forty to sixty two.
Speaker 1: Seventy, yeah he looks, huge strong as. Fuck, yeah LIKE i don't, know squad like a thousand thousand pounds or something. Like, yeah like if you go to The Dragon's, layer which is the bibling, limb and he's put more weight up than almost anyone, there and that's all the.
Speaker 2: Power, yeah he looks big and. Strung let me tell.
Speaker 1: You, Okay i'm trying to give him a, Fight SO i think that people are going to be.
Speaker 4: In for a fucking.
Speaker 2: Shoute i'll take. That i'll take it because here's the. THING i don't.
Speaker 3: Like IF i, Lose, LIKE i don't, Care Like i'm not, Like i'm not gonna go into a fight with the Dude i've never seen live and be All i'm gonna fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: UP i would Just i'll be the guinea Big i'm the guy's talking about. Ship he takes one Of he's trying to get a Matter Sean, strickland But Sean tricklin keeps declining. It so, wait he he wants to Fight sean Like, Sean so obviously he has to pick sewn over you Because sean is if you gets a, choice wants The he also offers the train in. Private they're both out at the camp with.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he want to win, Though like it's like he's got a better chance against me that he doesn't Get sean.
Speaker 1: Probably BUT i think he's got you, know He seawan's the, name, yeah because you, think what do you think people could be, like, oh Well derek paid him or. Something that's. True that that's the dilemma Of i'm going against the no name. Guys get someone with a, name, yeah even if he's they'll probably say he paid. Him, yeah because, normally like like they were at this training camp. Together he goes talk how we go to the gym and train right, Now, Yeah sean didn't show. Up so IF i call someone a fake black belt and they asked me to train with, Him i'll go train with.
Speaker 3: Them that's the thing is, Why like that's IF i Was that's ALL i would be. Doing it's, like, Okay i'm a fake black, Belt like let's record it and like.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, well people say put videos, out but he can't put videos out of the world champion and.
Speaker 4: Stuff if he's doing, well.
Speaker 2: Like that's like, yeah, Yeah i'll tell.
Speaker 1: He's Gonna he's in kind of a. Bind you go to random, GYMS i guess and rural, people but you can't like. Either you can't like go and take like your world champions and take your good moments AND i put those. Online that would be like.
Speaker 2: Disrespectful, correct here's.
Speaker 3: Here i'll tell you exactly what my thought process on it is without knowing how good he actually.
Speaker 2: Is is like so if the if the positioning that.
Speaker 3: Is like that the reason he's a black, belt why he so legitimates because he's had a lot of one on one attention from.
Speaker 1: So Many world Championship like you're gonna write all their best.
Speaker 3: PIECES i would say that it's it wouldn't matter, though because he doesn't, Spark like how how does he gain the muscle memory to be able to like implement, that because like you could tell me like LIKE i remember he was just.
Speaker 4: Far that's completely not.
Speaker 1: True, oh he sparks like all like the top frozen going.
Speaker 2: There but that's WHAT i. Saying he's he's going against like guys like.
Speaker 1: Me you guys get you guys literally going against the best in the, world like all the.
Speaker 4: Time, guy they're just GIVING i think black, belts regular Black volte to.
Speaker 1: Me i'm gonna have out like this over and.
Speaker 2: OVER i. Know that's my, point is What i'm telling.
Speaker 1: You this guy is a lot better than most Black. Volts oh really, yeah way better than most black not even. Close it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Just some kind of fucking freak. Out he gets so, Good like he's.
Speaker 1: Surprisingly, athletic which shocked me because he doesn't look. Athletic and he's like highly. Intelligent and you're spending That let's, say, like let's look look this. Way let's say me and you both you're gonna get good at, tennis you, know AND i spend fifty million dollars in higher the best coaches in the world and spend three or four hours and you go to some random tennis, thing you, know three times a.
Speaker 4: Week who's gonna get?
Speaker 1: Better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, NO i, Agree but, like, like, well what about PEOPLE i like train six days a, week for like seven years under one guy who's like the best, ever and they do that's all they.
Speaker 2: Do that's that's.
Speaker 1: Fair BUT i think THE i think people don't realize the one on one attention to how much that. Helps and you're not getting you can get a little one one attention to, those but when you're like actually having somebody to move to you and then you're like it doesn't feel quite, right THAT'S i, mean that's the trouble and you're, troubleshooting trying to master the. Loop and he's done this with a lot of different, people so you're like getting like hours of trouble.
Speaker 4: Shooting regular people don't get.
Speaker 2: That but the, thing, okay that's. Fair here's here's my.
Speaker 1: PUSH i had a tennis coach and he was just perfecting the, world the best tennis coach in the. World and you're randomly at some, GYM i have a Feeling i'm going to smoke. You even if you play for ten years randomly And i've played for, Four.
Speaker 3: I'm in no position to, to uh to push back on your ability to analyze people's fucking jiu jitsu at.
Speaker 2: All that's. Why AND i would.
Speaker 1: Regular black GIRLS i trained with he's matches these.
Speaker 3: Guys, yeah because like that's, HONESTLY i have this conversation with with a couple of.
Speaker 2: Guys to, me it's like the biggest.
Speaker 1: Controversy but everyone on the trains with them is, like like Even Gordon, ryan they asked. Him Gordon ryan goes, LIKE i don't, KNOW i think most black belts suck really.
Speaker 2: Bad but that's exactly WHAT i was gonna.
Speaker 4: Say but but but he goes compared to regular black, belt he's.
Speaker 3: Better so like WHAT i but, like for you, guys this is like what most people don't understand about jiu jitsu is like it's to your point about having elite coaching versus like another Martialized like so you cant like a person who learns how to you, know do muity learn how to properly throw around?
Speaker 2: Kick they, know like you, know and all all those.
Speaker 3: Things like there's only so much you can teach a person and then they just have to practice and figure out timing in space with with jiu, jitsu it is literally an algorithm of a million options and people have to build their own game with all of these pieces and put it all. Together and so like if if a person is significantly better than another person in jud you they're gonna win every single, time like every time unless unless this one pity.
Speaker 1: When people the gym have never tapped. Me it, is you, know, years there's not very many people that have tapped. Me you know there's Guys i've trained with multiple years and not one time tapped.
Speaker 2: Me, dude that is the.
Speaker 1: Norm you, know it's rare if someone has tapped, me it's, like, Wow, yeah there is one. Guy you, know this, Kid Jordan worth's tapped me a couple times and you're like smaller than me AND i wreck. Him but he just has these crazy smissions that have a couple of times to get a little lazier or. Something you just never put me in a fucking that retarded choke while your arm goes around from side mount AND i just didn't respect.
Speaker 4: It what's that choke called the buget buggy?
Speaker 3: CHOKE i was just gonna, say, DUDE i felt threw me in a buggy choke the other.
Speaker 1: Day my friend almost kicked disass after he did that motherfucker just buggy. Choke this is like so. Humiliating it was just in, training but still it's like.
Speaker 3: It comes out of nowhere because no one had ever done, it like this white belt. Kid this is This japanese guy my gym THAT i, mean, LIKE i, mean, YEAH i JUST i, MEAN i smashed this kid, obviously but HE i felt, it And i'm, like AND i felt it before Because, philippe most.
Speaker 4: Guys aren't good at.
Speaker 3: Those, yeah they just he just thought he got third AT acc, Anyway but he's the only Person i'd ever felt put a buggy on. You, now he could submit me any anybody he, wants but HE'S i had belt it.
Speaker 4: Though it was a serious.
Speaker 3: Move and so WHEN i was on this guy AND i felt, It i'm, Like, Okay i'm, like what the fuck is going?
Speaker 2: On is he trying to buggy choke? Me SO i threw an elbow into his throat and then broke out.
Speaker 4: That that's what that's WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Do but for the reason if they come they catch put me on their, face because it's kind of disrespectfully trying to buggy choke, Me like Sometimes i'll grind my knee and people's face really hard being let, go he told, Me AND i couldn't get it on his, face AND i was just so pissed After, yeah he, took but THEN i had to like.
Speaker 3: Having a good buggy though people don't see it coming because like you're inside.
Speaker 2: Control you don't feel to.
Speaker 4: Dange everyone with him for a.
Speaker 1: Second it was, funny but it wasn't funny when he got. ME i want to suck him, up getting mad thinking about it a little.
Speaker 3: Fucker he's good, Though, yeah once once you know someone has, it then it's like you're, there but they'll catch. You people don't if you don't like it's so, rare you have to be so. Flexible it seems like that like You.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's, Uh i've never. Popular right now people been hitting it, again but it's the most.
Speaker 4: RUDE i hate.
Speaker 3: It well after After craig did it To chail, twice like you, know, UH i talked To chaiale about that AND i was, like, UH i just was like that whole thing was fucking, awesome and and then Asked hi About he's, like, Dude he's, LIKE I i actually don't think That craig even meant to put me to. Sleep he's, like he's, like it's The he's, like it's the craziest. Feeling he's like because.
Speaker 2: It's like a Gentle he's like it's almost like gentle, Out LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Never in trouble with that's happening. With the guy had me, like, oh this isn't gonna. Work AND i started felling, fading AND i tried to get my knee in his face AND i cut. It i'm not picking m up and slamming. Them BUT i didn't ye en trying to like spike his. Head But i'm like it was jiu, jitsu SO i didn't do.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, yeah it's, weird how like like if you had caught in something that like you're not used to being caught. In, Like SO i was fighting in a tournament one time AND i was fighting against this dude who was like six five and he was just super, skinny AND i was IN i was in a high knee shield half, guard AND i fight out of that position all the, time and all of a, SUDDEN i started seeing.
Speaker 2: STARS i was, like what the fuck is going?
Speaker 3: On AND i was like how Is LIKE i couldn't figure out what was going. On and THEN i was like about to go, out and SO i tapped AND i was so, embarrassed LIKE i was just, like what the fund just?
Speaker 2: Happened, dude he like darsed.
Speaker 3: Me he's like his it LIKE i still, like you'd have to see the. Video but it was because he was so.
Speaker 4: Tall that there was no long.
Speaker 3: Arms, YEAH i THOUGHT i was completely safe and he was choking me AND i didn't even realize.
Speaker 4: It it was like there was.
Speaker 1: This guy that trained, It John donnaers In New. YORK i think to go Training downers In New. York he had the nastiest fucking darshow his regular game was like you, know pretty it, everywhere but he had like slept everyone with at least like once in training in the in the, DARKS i have trouble my. SHOULDERS i started doing my dars. DIFFERENTLY i was with The Toler brothers In hawaii and asked them a couple of. QUESTIONS i made some, changes, bro and it's been fucking darsing. Everyone Now i'm going like shallower with it BECAUSE i DON'T i don't have real long, arms So i'm choking right. Here you try to put it deeper and going shallow now and LIKE i WISH i had, MATCH.
Speaker 3: I show you after it's it's, Sick, like, dude you showed me someone with the arm triangle last, Time like REMEMBER i was At caizars because, uh Because hodger was supposed to do that seminar And caesars and then you guys are like, yeah and then you were showing a detail on your arm triangle AND i started doing that and, LIKE i, LIKE i choked. DANGER i choked the dude with it on a in a tournament and it, was, uh the guy after like they like afterwards because that's the first TIME i had gone full throttle with, it you, know and uh, afterwards like he instant tapped and then you.
Speaker 1: Do it, right You, yeah most people would do it slightly.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 1: YEAH i think my arm triangle is like, ELITE i would, say one of the best in the.
Speaker 2: World, yeah oh, dude you're.
Speaker 3: YEAH i can't, imagine like when you go one hundred percent on that thing that people JUST i, mean it's.
Speaker 1: Nasty so it's like that's one of the, that you, know the guard passing And john down here at one time with, me you had the best guard passing in a history and. Huh AND i thought about, it And i'm, like, oh, ship and first of knowing and knowing known respects card, passes but thought about, It i'm, like, YEAH i guess he's.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah well he respected our passing for.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah but that was such a comment from Johnno. Fair he doesn't really give very many, compliments but he just kind of randomly just dropped out and sitting, there and it's, LIKE.
Speaker 3: I love guys like, that who are who keep the compliments like real tight to the best album because like very often, exactly, YEAH i got so when you get, him you really appreciate. It, yeah my Buddy, steve he's, like, uh he's actually the person who got me just like start. Training he's a he's actually the guy who's texting you about who's In stockton right. Now and he's a multi Time uh.
Speaker 4: He trained with his brothers or anything out there In.
Speaker 3: Stockton well that's HOW i was textually he he yesterday was looking for somewhere to train AND i was ship but, yeah but yeah right, Now, yeah he's, uh He's victor who goes business Part He's victor And shunji's business. Partner he's a Black, yeah he's an incredible black, belt Like i've never even.
Speaker 2: Passed, yeah there's such a.
Speaker 1: Range and black belts to do. Understand it's like when you get the elite black belts regular black belt is like it would come in you, know it's.
Speaker 3: There's it's there's there's this big of a difference between like a whatever black belt and an elite black, belt as there is a black belt and a white.
Speaker 1: Belt, yeah like right, Now i'm not training is at, hard but like the people and trainning all the, time it's hard to even tell because you're just tapping people so. Easily it's like hard to that's my pushback on. Money but that's the thing that's my push money easy is the.
Speaker 2: Point it's BECAUSE i, mean.
Speaker 1: You know he's big. Jew that's, fair but like he's giving people trouble trust. Me yeah that Was but that's WHAT i was, saying him tap out some good. PEOPLE i was, saying, LIKE i, DON'T i, mean you can't like drop names of people he taped the. Problems i'm saying, that But i've seen him tap outsand people that would people would be.
Speaker 2: Shocked, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Believe, it believe it at that but, yeah LIKE i but AGAIN i was, LIKE i don't think That jake And gordon can maybe tell how good a person is because they're so much better than.
Speaker 1: Everybody but well that's the point, though if someone starts giving you in a little bit of.
Speaker 4: Trouble you're, like that's.
Speaker 1: Shit this guy must be good because the regular back.
Speaker 4: Doesn't give me the.
Speaker 2: Trouble just walked through their.
Speaker 4: Guard turn, here tap with, this tap you with, that and.
Speaker 3: To push, Back like if anybody wanted to, Know, oh he's, like he's too, Sixty like that doesn't it does help, them it, helps.
Speaker 4: But, Anyways i'm, all it does certainly, help but.
Speaker 2: Being too sixty is not enough to overcome your jiu.
Speaker 1: Jitsu long his his, way certainly help because he strongest.
Speaker 4: Ship but you did he.
Speaker 2: Use it well like he used it well from the, top.
Speaker 1: Like he's good, passing crushing the keeping weight on. People, yeah, dude if he's in the fox and people, up you, know like him go Do Master.
Speaker 4: Masters, YEAH i think he's forty six. TOO i would love to see him.
Speaker 3: Go To Master's World he, dude that would ever if he won, masters if he won Fucking World, masters everyone would be, like, like.
Speaker 1: THEN i think he's a good. Chot he would win. It he, would just he would need to bring up the intensity of his cardio. Training that's one of the thing he doesn't do a ton of cardio but he's like a, businessman so we, do you, know a few. Rounds but if we put him like On Arrow diimes did longer intense. ROUNDS i literally said he was surprised if he didn't.
Speaker 4: Win it would be my opinion.
Speaker 3: Before before we came out here AND i was, Like i'm Gonna i'm gonna Tell, Jake i'll do a round like AND i was, LIKE i, said YE i.
Speaker 4: Would Maybe i'll see if next year he could do. It you.
Speaker 1: Know there there's the rare phenom that drops Him Masters World i'm, saying, like for the most, part he's gonna run through, dude.
Speaker 3: If he was like he, should if he Won World, masters that would be so because that everybody would have to Eat, ship everybody in the entire Jiu jitsu, commune, honestly if he went To World, masters because a lot a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people the, train everyone in the trains with him has said, yeah he's.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah but if he Won World, masters, though, like that would be the biggest flex fucking ever after everybody Talks, ship if he ran through, everybody that would be THAT i would be, like, okay, fuck that's.
Speaker 4: Gangster, no that would be Pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah the only shitty part is he's never, competed so now you have to worry about like all this pressure in your very first. Competition BUT i think he.
Speaker 3: Could especially if he's like if he's if cardio is an, issue then he'll probably gas out real.
Speaker 4: Fast he. Could just he's.
Speaker 1: Dubborn he would would give him training hard for. It but he has lots of explosive. Muscles, yeah you, know those people fatigue faster THAT i. Have because there's the two there's the fast twitch versus slow. Twitch people with the more slow twitch have better. Cardios, YES i have the. PROBLEM i have the fast twitch. Cardio so you have to work with cardio. Harder. Yeah, yeah but you have the advantage you can people and dip him real quick and explode into things. EXACTLY i can just learn to like pace yourself.
Speaker 2: DIFFERENTLY i, TRAIN i train.
Speaker 3: GOING i try to use literally zero speed or strength ever When i'm, training and THEN i only use it If i'm like in trouble AND i immediately moves to.
Speaker 1: Relax and wind to burst. Exactly and that's What i've been Teaching. Derek when to, relax whin to. Burst, yeah and he's big enough w feaking relax and, LIKE i think one great way for is aerodne, bike especially for bigger, guys like fifteen seconds, sprints fifteen seconds, stop fifteen seconds, sprints or you do like thirty stuff like that just to get those go, stop go stop that like type of.
Speaker 4: Conditioning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah and like especially Like hunji And, victor they look like they are operating at fifteen percent all the, Time like it's so so fucking good It shunjy feels like he weighs seven thousand pounds on. TOP i don't EVEN i don't understand how he is able to distribute his weight so, Effectively LIKE i, watch you, know LIKE i know he's like top ten ever you, know.
Speaker 4: No he like he's. Phenomenal i've trained both of. Them they're. Phenomenal it was.
Speaker 1: The same mean they're, like, wait what do you? Weigh you feel like you're like three hundred?
Speaker 3: Pounds he really, does you, Know and he feels so he feels completely. IMMOVABLE i, mean, dude no one is more immovable than you, know because you get into a position that it's like, Okay I'm i'm my defensive jiu jitsu is much better than my offensive and so Like i'm really good at like okay on trouble and then like being able to like frame you, know he'll.
Speaker 1: Find how to get your elbow still.
Speaker 4: Right that's the league.
Speaker 1: Guys they find. Those they force it when you're, like, Oh i'm giving, it like that's.
Speaker 3: Explosive out of it Is i'll feel when they're working that And i'll lull them to sleep and then you get.
Speaker 1: Out. Yeah part of jitu is learning what your attributes. Are and like, everyone being a, coach you have to learn you can't coach everyone the same. Either you got to like look at everyone's. Attributes they're, tall their leg lengths or leg, strength their. Explosiveness so you look at someone's, ability and some people are better athletes. Period that's just the truth of the. Matter but there's advantages to different things. Too there's an advantage to fast titch, muscle there's an advantage to slow stitch.
Speaker 4: Muscles.
Speaker 1: Huge they just come in your face and they don't fatigue and keep that same. Pace that's why they'll give you the flocks doctors slapped he pissed to go trade because they know you're gonna fucking. Gas they'll pretend they're gonna you, know they're gonna call her tell, you but they'll Just, yeah that's why they're talking ship and, stuff trying to get people to engage because guys need to like rest with, them rest. Rest they're trying to force it into a no rest.
Speaker 4: Situation yeah for, sure.
Speaker 3: Dude so, actually the REASON i was bringing Up shanji earlier was it was about what you said About, nate how you guys put him through so much and you created you, know you created a. Diamond SO i had never met everybody Like solo obviously is like a like he's a.
Speaker 1: Big very, harsh harsh coach in a good. Way.
Speaker 2: Yeah SO i just met him for the first.
Speaker 3: Time he came out on the last week Of november and we did a seminar and he was there With.
Speaker 2: Sun and, everybody and, like, like in my, World shunji is the fucking, man, Dude.
Speaker 4: And it was a sallow When solo came.
Speaker 2: In it was. CRAZY i was, like, oh we're seeing a change up like. That, yeah just, instantly like the whole. DYNAMIC i was, like oh, Wow like because.
Speaker 1: You only see him as the leader blah, blah but but he has ten years, younger, Yes so to him that's like would never disrespect his brother in every.
Speaker 4: Way so it's the.
Speaker 1: Orders and that's how it came up through the, gyms and that's how it should. Be and unless someone unless the guy abused or disrespects it, totally there's an order. System, yeah he's, there he's running the. Show. YEAH i went trained a week with him and Diegos. Andes he worked the fun out of. Him. Solow, yeah but it's, like you're not gonna say. No and he's, like you, know he's an a, great, great great.
Speaker 3: Instructor he's, incredible and he, said but like there was a moment where he said he looked at the school because our academy is doing very, well Like steve And victor And chunji anyway, whatever but like and he was like he looked At chundy and he's like he's like, You he's, like you fucking did. It and it just, like, man like you can just, see like that was a really big.
Speaker 2: DEAL i was so. HAPPY i.
Speaker 3: WENT i was SO i was, like, Fuck i'm so glad THAT i saw. That But, salo LIKE i TOLD i Told steve, Afterwards i'm, like that is the first Time i've ever been in the room with someone THAT i am certain was born to lead hundreds of thousands of men into battle.
Speaker 1: In generation, right she's been like leading an army to fucking.
Speaker 3: War, honestly, dude like like, that like you see those like you, know you See maximus in a, Movie But i've never been in a room Where i'm, like that's what this dude is born.
Speaker 2: For For, no he's a sad he's born for.
Speaker 4: That LIKE i remember training that week and he worked the funk.
Speaker 1: Out of me And.
Speaker 2: Diego he's.
Speaker 1: AMAZING i liked, it you, KNOW i liked him being, like, oh he's taking the coaching role Because I'M i was usually stuck coaching, leading stuck being like you, know like you, said you're used to only Seeing sanji and leading. Role that's So i'm used to only BEING i should show up to his gym and he's taking over telling me what to.
Speaker 4: DO i liked. It you, know some guys, like, Oh i'm used.
Speaker 1: To only, leading but yeah's, like, Okay i'll sit back and take the take the rule in his. Gym let him tell me what to. Do, Yeah and he fucking showed his great ship and works the.
Speaker 4: Hell out of.
Speaker 1: Us that's, awesome.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah shanji talks about that sometimes with, me like just in that that, like and he's, like if he's trying to like train for like an, event he he don't like he wants to be able to be in class and people not treat him, like you, know like he just wants to take. Class, Yeah AND i just make SURE i never asked him ship when he's doing, that like ever.
Speaker 4: That makes sense BECAUSE i.
Speaker 1: Try he's like when you're like he want sometimes like after class is the best, time you, know guys like you, KNOW i was Training New york With Gordon Ryan john don here a couple of, years and everyone always talks, about Oh Gordon, ryan But i've seen him spend so much time with people after class for.
Speaker 2: Free he seems.
Speaker 1: He's gone out of his way to be a good friend every way, possible like way above and beyond the things that are. Needed you, know when people talk About, gordons he plays.
Speaker 2: That he plays the fight.
Speaker 1: Game he likes playing the. Villain he's likes being the. Villain but he's he's, like.
Speaker 3: If you have no if you have no brand in the in the in the just and not just jiu, jitsu ar but you have seen anything it's like you got to have something where people remember.
Speaker 2: You that's all it.
Speaker 3: Is, yeah and if you if they can bring up an emotion you know from, people and like With, gordon they're either going to hate him or they're going to love, exactly but it's an emotion by the.
Speaker 1: Way, yea, yeah his, uh his.
Speaker 2: Account of hate is not.
Speaker 1: Bad if you're in combat, sports hate is. Great gordon likes playing the villain, role which's. Funny As Blackie Lucy matchi, GOES i don't get, it you. KNOW i try to be liked AND i get the same amount of haters As. Gordon he tries to be unliked. Him like maybe that's the kind of the.
Speaker 4: Point just be.
Speaker 1: Yourself you don't need to worry about or tries to play the. Villain you try to play the hero.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't Like mikey, LIKE i, mean like, weird, weird, Right that's WHERE i.
Speaker 1: Go, REALLY i didn't Know kelly's, haters but as you're telling, me and it's like you tell it actually bothers, him THOUGH i think he's getting a little better at.
Speaker 3: It, dude you got like if you don't have haters in because if you do what we, do and you don't have, haters you don't.
Speaker 1: Matter, yeah, no it so like me And gordon doesn't bother at, all but like Bothers mikey a. Lot, YEAH i try to have like felt bad, though talk to him, like well maybe he used to stop going to looking online in the.
Speaker 4: Forums of it like bothers. You, yeah he is so, Talented like how does he have?
Speaker 1: Haters like you, said he's the nicest, guy you, know maybe a little just SAY i think it's kind of.
Speaker 2: No he said it after there's last.
Speaker 3: One he's, LIKE i want to, saylan he's like the kind of.
Speaker 1: At, autistic BUT i like the. Guy he's so, likable you. Know it's like it's just something we've got in a little argument for a second with. Him were we thankfully he called and we worked it out having my, Podcast and he's just, dude he is. Talented, yeah you'll never hear anyone to train With mikey say he's not, talented like that guy is fucking.
Speaker 2: Good it's, crazy how, Like and that's the other.
Speaker 1: Thing i'm way bigger than him in a train with him thinking that when he was still mostly, Gee i'm, like, Oh i'm gona wrecked this little fuck AND i couldn't fucking pass his. Guard, really, Dude it's like his guard is like unfucking, passable, dude AND i passed everyone's fucking. Guard i'm, like how is this little fucker not let me pass his?
Speaker 4: GUARD i was so? Mad does he?
Speaker 2: Like does?
Speaker 1: He he's throwing submissions at me And i'm having to respect him and he's.
Speaker 3: So that's what he's doing is he's, like like you you move here and he attacks, something so you have to back off or like because he doesn't look.
Speaker 1: Like get a hard framed, GUY i can always step past the. LEG i could not step past his first. Leg and THEN i forced the half half. GUARD i just could not force the half guard Of. Mikey it was just like his feet are like he's, supermuch he's four hands and in the small legs and the dexterity of the, like, yeah if you had elbow is a different story, obviously but like the fact they could have do anything to him was just, like And i'm way, bigger holy, fuck you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah he was known as the gigay at the, time but he was.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal, no he Already, YEAH i wish you had gone to AD. CC i know they didn't have his weight class with his, argument BUT i think he would have won it the weight. Above he's that.
Speaker 3: Talented, yeah, yeah especially because, yeah you can if he can, attack like do any of the leg.
Speaker 2: Attacks it's like.
Speaker 1: His leg locks are.
Speaker 4: Phenomenal. YEAH i went back to leg lock him Because i'm, like all.
Speaker 1: Right at, FIRST i wasn't like because he's because he's a gee, guy but then he started countering leg locks back at.
Speaker 4: Yeah and that just really surprised. Me i'm, like all, right well come.
Speaker 1: Back AND i didn't Expect mikey to throw a count start counter leg locking with.
Speaker 4: Me were leglock.
Speaker 1: BATTLING i thought it WAS k and tap release the leg.
Speaker 2: Lock, yeah, yeah showed.
Speaker 3: You and IF i, like IF i ever dropped like attack like a leg against someone who's like a lower ran to, me he's, like, what you couldn't pass their?
Speaker 2: Guard he's like you know, What he's, like he's fucking right. THERE i just grabbed.
Speaker 1: Guard passing so underrated though generations pulled away from guard passing and that's thing at jiu, jitsu and now they just want to sit back on their ass for. Leglocks i'm not anti leglock don't get me, wrong BUT i think they've been like over, pushed.
Speaker 3: Overutilized the thing THAT i THAT i really like leglocks four those is.
Speaker 2: If someone.
Speaker 3: Sweeps there's a bunch of times WHERE i get swept AND i immediately attack their leg and Then i'll either muscle sweep them back or that's.
Speaker 1: GREAT i use bottles, more But i'll sit back from the top, occasionally but it's just NOT i prefer to. Pass, yeah, yeah, yeah there's especially now people have got a lot better defending.
Speaker 4: Them there was a while what.
Speaker 2: Are your what are you like like?
Speaker 4: Most?
Speaker 2: Like what's your favorite way to? Pass? Card or?
Speaker 4: Favorite?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: THREE i forced the half guard and THEN i have an just crush either crush the face or head. OUTSIDE i do both, ways you, know between the. Two But i'm always trying to force the half. GUARD i have a ton of ways of doing.
Speaker 4: That, yeah if you, could if.
Speaker 1: They, have if they won't open clothes, Guard i'll stand.
Speaker 4: Up and break.
Speaker 1: It but usually people open and when they, OPEN i find that moment and right away catch the. Foot say you're not supposed to reach catch the foot Because i'm aware of What i'm. Doing you can break the rules when you're aware of what you're.
Speaker 3: DOING i reached back to grab the, foot and then if they if they go for, It i'll stack past.
Speaker 1: Them exactly because reaching back to past the, foot as long as you know what you're, doing is not wrong at.
Speaker 3: All, yeah if they throw up a, triangle that's, Fine i'll stack past.
Speaker 1: You are you did you go to the world where you're right? HERE i Think i'm in the head after this. INTERVIEW i Think i'm a head over. There what TIMES i go TO.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 3: IDEA i Don't, Honestly we've got guys from my gym that are.
Speaker 1: AND i was playing heading right. Now we'll wrap this up next. TIME i think we're gone like for kind of a, while like over, time it was just. Flowing you think anything? Else tip for your?
Speaker 4: Wrap, no, Man Early. Kirk, yeah we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Again, yeah do it anytime you want Perfect where you're living at Your california As.
Speaker 4: Austin oh you're In.
Speaker 1: Austin, Yeah i'm out there. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: YEAH i know we told BECAUSE i was like the city trained With.
Speaker 4: Gordon then when you're out the, right, YEAH i think it might.
Speaker 1: Go that's right Because austin's the just capital of the world, now like hands down even, Close like he's Picked Rio San diego is really good, too BUT i Think austin is the capital.
Speaker 3: Dude then the best thing is like when they Have who's Number one's out, there like they just we just did one and so it's like The who's number one is like the best people in the world and.
Speaker 2: It's just, local you know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: Mean it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy Dud dan hur has this new. Girl she is so fucking. Good and after she smashed the shit out of this girl that someone was like her her great grandma was sitting in front of like a great.
Speaker 2: Grandma i'm, like how old is she? Still? Thirteen oh my?
Speaker 4: God and she's. TALKING i thought you're talking about great, Girl, like so a new.
Speaker 2: One she's thirteen years.
Speaker 3: Old it's like AND i mean she she's not just like big as she destroyed this girl with like smashing technical top. PRESSURE i was, like what she's, like think about in ten years she's gonna be twenty.
Speaker 1: Three, well Like john is such a great trainer that his team fell apart and look how fast he rebuilt. It, yeah because THE b teams play with the majority of guys went WITH b. Team, yeah and then he's rebuilt an amazing team.
Speaker 4: Just like that, there that was. Insane.
Speaker 1: YEAH i knew he rebuilt a, team but the speed he rebuilt built it with Like John CARLO, adcc Like Mara, golly you, know.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah Lucas.
Speaker 1: GRIFFITH i mean obviously people would move there that were already, good but then he'd make him. Great oh, yeah like The John carlow was, good but then he started then he got.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: Maragalli first TIME i trained to Them No, gi he wasn't fucking. GOOD i trained with, Him like the difference was SO i think he was so gey reliant on one of those, guys And i'm, like, oh ask, guys all, Right but then he Goes wednesday C c and THEN i went trained with him. Again oh this is is his speed of how good he got great with The NO. GI i guess it kind of makes sense because he was amazing At, gee so it kind of makes, Sense but it kind of doesn't, too because like this is the first time training with, him he was like a little. Lost k he list like, yeah you could just, tell but he's got hooped so.
Speaker 3: Fast, yeah he's got that same thing As gordon where people love to hate, him and like like when he you, know he got injured AT adcc and.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like.
Speaker 3: YEAH i was, LIKE i, mean fucked. Up it's super fucked up cheering for people's. Injuries but HE'S i.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen him fight since. Then actually has he has he had that, YET i don't.
Speaker 4: Know but he's extremely.
Speaker 1: Talented Lucas griffin, too that guy is.
Speaker 3: Good so when he was gonna Fight, victor so he just had a huge wind and he just he'd Beat victor at who's number. One but it was like that fight was bananas because LIKE i heard beforehand That lucas had dropped from two sixty down to like two thirty or two twenty, five AND i.
Speaker 2: Was like Against, victor AND i thought that was.
Speaker 3: Insane and then it's, like AND i saw dannaher say something about, it that he was gonna Make cardio into a. Weapon victor had him mounted for the entire like first like forever of the fight and then but then eventually and it was so crazy because Like, gordon it was so, quiet and So gordon was able to kind of coach him through exactly how to escape after you, Know victor had trapped him. Forever but then once they escaped and they stood back, UP i looked him, like oh, Fuck victor's. Tired, yeah and then so Then lucas ended up Mounting.
Speaker 4: Victor on that great.
Speaker 1: Cardio that's tough with a cargo train or right, Now i'm in terrible, shape but you know you're not in great shaping and train with those.
Speaker 4: Guys it. Sucks Like.
Speaker 1: Gordon he never gets, TIRED i. Know And gordon's on a different level, now but there was one, point you, know and we were competitive when he is getting better and then but he was just Fucking john doesn't set around around time or so sometimes they just keeps going order to be, Day i'll do good to The gordon, like oh do. Good then he started getting. Fatigued he knows how to use his energy so efficiently that people just wear. Down he's just on another. Level it was like when we were training At john here all the best people in the, world with The Craig, jones, me what's the other, one the rather really big, guy the. Heavyweight they had some matches With Gordon, nikki like all the greats in, there and Then gordon's like a level above. Everyone it's like A Michael, jordan like, truly he's like an inspirational just see and just just seeing true greatness every day at the, gym just Seeing gordon consistently better than everyone that are the.
Speaker 2: Best, yeah and that LIKE i HEARD i Heard Dana hersey he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't hurt people and stuff.
Speaker 4: Either sorry to cut you.
Speaker 3: Off of, no, no, yeah, NO i was just SAYING i Heard dana hersay that That gordon has the best memory of anyone he's ever and so like if you take this like weird mix of good, will, hunting, memory, athleticism and competitive spirit and he loves jiu, jitsu it's like if you, know then you, Understand.
Speaker 2: You're, like that's why he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh he's just he just doesn't make any. Mistakes it's almost. Impossible and he could download stuff so, quick like there's early. ON i, mean he told the, story so it's. Fine it's trying to say. It he trained with. ME i passed the guard like thirty, times and he said he was just utterly. Humiliated so you, know he talked To john or a dousand. THINGS i trained the coupleies. Water he passed my, guard but my own fucking.
Speaker 4: PASS i was so.
Speaker 2: Pissed that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Though it was.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Though it's awesome though how quickly he downloaded exactly WHAT i was. Doing And gordon has been in his own passing, system but he keeps that pass is he drops the exact pass. Sometimes, still that is. Big that is one of the main elements that he has in his passing. Game, still, DUDE i bet.
Speaker 3: You also some of it is just like trusting the technique where if someone's, like, okay once you get to hear you drop to your left hip and then sliding. Over it's like sometimes if, you like for, me IF i haven't done it a, bunch Then i'm, like, okay sit to my And i'm kind of, like is this gonna? Work but if you actually commit to, it it's like the technique is the technique for a.
Speaker 4: Reason, yeah you have to believe in.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah and so just sometimes there are different body type but, No gordon felt its million Like i'm gonna master the.
Speaker 4: PAST a couple weaks, later he just passed my garden my own. Pass that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome fuck, You.
Speaker 4: Gordon BUT i Love.
Speaker 1: Gordon he's been nothing but LIKE i, said just such a great.
Speaker 3: Person he seems so like his instructions where he's interacting with, everybody he's just like seems super fucking nice and just, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why he's weird that he gets so much. Hate, WELL i guess he doesn't heat. Purposely, yeah you're. Right, well, anyway let's go.
Speaker 4: On yeh hit that