Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside your mind, the ordinary farm behind color swirl the stars line.
Speaker 1: In the Mental Mysteries, you'll find Welcome to Mada Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 3: My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and tonight is Wonder Wizday Baby for the live show. If this is your first time ever tuning into a Meta Mysteries episode, you tuned in at the right time, because tonight we got Lord Byron Jester. What to do, sir?
Speaker 4: That's going good man? How you guys doing solid.
Speaker 5: Doing good man? You're one of our favorite guests, man, So it's always it's always a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I c't I caught the last Wonder Wednesday do. I thought all you guys crushed it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: Oh awesome, Man. That means a lot coming from you, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are crushing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude. You know, we're just diving into a bunch of different things and really looking into the the deeper, more esoteric level of understanding and gotta be honest, like just uh, with having you on and a couple of a couple other of our guests that we've had on, it's just been like it's like the praying Mantis going in there with astral surgery, just tweaking shit within our mind and everything, because I swear the influence is crazy. Like I'm just like, I feel like, you know, this is this all was meant to happen. You ever feel like that, Like it's all just it was made to happen. And you know, I'm just super stoked that we were able to you know, kind of be friends with you and have you on the show all the times and learn from you. And as a matter of fact, I just bought some oregano oil too, so nice. I remember that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the best medicine you could ever have, reganal oil or n em oil. We're both.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So yeah, dude, we're really excited about this. We uh, we have been covering really quite a bit lately, and so I reached out to you and I was like, hey, it's been a little while, why don't you come back on to Meta Mysteries, especially for the live show, because we know that a lot of the one love hearing you talk and because you're a pretty eccentric kind of guy, and uh love that energy and all of the wild shit that you get into and the guests that you provided over here with JS, Garrett and l the outcome is fucking studs.
Speaker 5: You know people. Bet we probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to speak with otherwise, you know. And so you speak on you know, uh, you know, getting with Buyer and it's like those little steps and you get different levels, you know, and then the teacher, you know, arrives and so man, it's just been a hell of a journey.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You've definitely been a part of that.
Speaker 4: Well thanks man, you guys have been a part of my journey too. Man, you got you guys kind of got the whole ball going with doing interviews and.
Speaker 3: You know, so yeah, well, hey, whatever we can do to provide the outlet to be able to have these conversations and to be able to let a lot of this stuff, you know, out into the world, because if you really think about it, a lot of this stuff was you know, this was mystery school shit and you had to be initiated and then you know, maybe you had to cut off the tip of your dick in order to get into it. They got weird with initiation back in the day. And quickly, Yeah, we're not asking for anybody's blood, you know, unless you want to, you know, do some kind of spell with your own blood, then that's up to you.
Speaker 5: We're not telling nobody what to do, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't have to, you know, I'm not but uh but yeah, you were. You were messaging me or we were texting the other day and you said that you set up your own church.
Speaker 4: Yeah. May Apotheosis is officially a tax exempt religious nonprofits.
Speaker 5: That's a gangster move, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It took a little trial and error because uh, you know, uh so so at first I was just going to do it for here in Utah. But we're not even sure if we're gonna stay here. We're thinking about uh moving, and and we're kind of thinking like Kentucky area, but we're not exactly sure where we want to go. Maybe maybe Idaho, maybe why I don't know, uh.
Speaker 3: Go to Louisiana.
Speaker 4: But someone was trying to tell me to go to Missouri.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Apparently all the cool kids are in Missouri right now, I don't know. But anyway, uh So I started thinking, I was like, you know, like I probably don't even need like an actual physical address. I can probably use like a digital address. So then I started looking at like which states are the best to file in? And uh, number one, of course is Delaware. Everyone knows, you know, you want to file your articles of incorporation in Delaware. Number two was Virginia. And that's where I'm from and that's where all my family is. So I was able to set up a registered agent for Virginia pretty easily. Uh and uh so yeah, so I'm basically an online church right now at the moment.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome, dude. So I mean, what is what does that actually mean?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean I know that you know you. Is it basically like a five O one C three kind of thing?
Speaker 4: No? Not a five oh one C three. That's what I think of the five O one C three. All right, No, it's a it's a five oh eight C one A church, you know. So you know, with the five oh one C three you later on have to apply for and go through all these steps for your tax exempt status. But with the five O eight U C one A and they do not make this easy to find out or read about or anything. Uh, you're automatically tax exempt. But you know, so I was even on what is it the state? Uh, basically the Treasury for Virginia, right, and uh going on their website to file my articles and uh yeah, yeah, they don't have anything about the five O eight in there, and so I had so I had to basically produce my own documents, which I was expecting anyway. Uh, but but they want you to at least use the first articles for their template and then add your articles after that. So I had so I had to redo mine a couple of times, but I got it. And now I'm yeah, now.
Speaker 3: My church, are you like a pastor or a priest or what is your title?
Speaker 4: Okay? So, so so I have, uh, you know, the articles filed, and then I have my bylaws and my statement of faith and everything. I'm I'm still kind of debating on how what kind of terminology I'm gonna use, uh, because you know a lot of people, like especially like in the occult spare, we'll use like high priest for the person who's in charge, and then priests for everyone right under them. Uh, you know, and that's a pretty easy system. But then you also have you know, like minister Pastor and all that stuff. Here in Utah, the LDS have a profit and then twelve apostles. So so I almost had that'd be kind of cool since I'm here in Utah to do a profit and apostles. So I don't know. I also thought about kind of using the terroorts like magician or magus and heterofont and all that. So I don't know, uh how I'm gonna how I'm gonna structure the hierarchy yet, dude. So I'm gonna hash that out properly here pretty soon. I kind of like profit, you know. You know.
Speaker 5: No, that's so when you when you filed all this stuff and you were trying to get it going, was there questions like, well, okay, well what is your primary believe or did it go into any detail like that or just kind of.
Speaker 4: And that was the problem the first time I tried to file, was I was adding all this stuff in there, you know, and uh so so like like after the second try, I I just went bare bones and just did the basic for the articles, just what they need to know legally. And I and so I really had to specify it because they don't have like a tax code on the template and they don't give you this option. So I had to write in an extra article uh that was specifically like this is a five eight C one A and not a five oh one C three. So but but it worked.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: So so you know, there there's a there's a few cool Well. Number one is that I have to do it, you know, can good faith and actually start structuring it as a church. And so, uh so i'll probably hear pretty soon start doing some live streams as a congregation at first, and maybe even like a Patreon kind of like you guys are doing with this you know livestream that we're doing right now something like that. But but but but there's a few cool things like for one, you know, since uh I'm going to be doing like ritual for hire and stuff like that, I'm going to uh you know, that's one of those things that I could like write a a deductible receipt for because all I'm really doing is like praying for the person, just giving them a church blessing. You know, I just have a better way of doing that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Well and then there's you know, the tive dollars and everything. That's I mean, you just called donations and Patreon support time money at that time.
Speaker 4: So you know. Another cool thing, it's like if someone donates like a like a laptop to me or like a microphone or something, I can give them a receipt and when it when someone donates like an item to a nonprofit, you you leave the value blank and they can put in their own value for that item. So that's how that works.
Speaker 3: So I got an extra mic dude, let me know.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 3: So it's actually worth about three grand.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding at least put four you know whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and same with like services and stuff like that. You know. Uh yeah, so you know it's it's it's pretty cool. It's pretty rad.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, So is it have you thought about like maybe some of the terminology as far as like is it going to be called a church or a temple or a cave or whatever? You know, like, have you thought about that even even if it is just online?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did put church in the name. I put it all in lowercase. It's just my apotheosis church. And uh uh so when I'm when I'm talking online and stuff. I think I'm just gonna have it be just like my apotheosis, and then you know, church will be for like legal matters just at that Lectra bid in, but for uh you know, because uh, but I put church in the name just to make it easier to go through and to get less pushback and to not like send off any red flags, you know, because you know with the five oh ay, there was a lot of misinformation going around about five years ago, four years ago during the Rona and uh, you know, like people were basically trying to run like businesses as churches, you know, and so there was some misinformation going around back then about that. So I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Avoid all that, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it makes sense to me because you know, like everything I talk about is spiritual in nature. One of my core beliefs is like magic and astrology, proofs creation, you know, so everything everything I talk about, everything I sell, every service I offer, is all spiritual in nature. So so so it makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Was what was your your statement, because you said that there had to be some kind of statement whenever you started this church.
Speaker 4: Yeah, statement of fifth. I think I'm actually going to retype it actually retype it out. But yeah, it's just some stuff I did. I made sure to include like talisman's magic and radionics as part of an astrology, practical spiritual modalities and stuff like that. I may I made sure to include all.
Speaker 5: That dy times or at least one.
Speaker 4: So I think it's called the ins in a CC church. I think it's based out of South Dakota. It's a Native American church, and they used to not allow outsiders to be a member of it, but or people that aren't Indian or Indigenous. But now you can pay money and be a part of their church if you're like white or whatever, or black or whatever. But if you're a member of this inn acc church, you can legally carry psychedelics on you and cannabis. I think I think it's up to two ounces of cannabis, like basically nationwide. I know, I'm sure there's I wouldn't be surprised if there's like one or two states or a couple of states that are going to give you some pushback on it. But I definitely wouldn't mind figuring that out.
Speaker 3: You know, have you thought about a maybe a hat of sorts, maybe apotheosis Yamaka type thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a Jester cap totally. Uh yeah, you know, so a lot of that I'm going to work out. But I'm also uh so this is just the beginning. Later on, especially uh like when I have a forum and all of that, I'm gonna set up a private membership association too. And so my goal with a private membership association is, you know, people would be able to post like PDFs for books and videos and stuff and avoid copyright restrictions because it's a private library. It's not open to the public, you know, stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that Nakashak record type deal over there, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then after that I'm one, I'm gonna start hashing out uh, irrevocable trusts or an offshore trust, you know, stuff like that, irrevocable trusts. So so at some point I'm probably going to put everything into a trust with the Private Membership Association and the church, and I'll just be the trustee of the trust. So but but trust they require a lot more research. You got to do it right, you know, if you want. But once you put everything into a trust with the church and the p and A, you're going to be pretty as long as long as you're acting in good faith, you're going to be pretty much untouchable legally.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really did your research on this, then just have curiosity if you don't mind me asking, You don't have to answer it. But how much did it run you to start this whole thing?
Speaker 4: Oh, the church? Yeah, it's like seventy five bucks to file.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends, you know, it depends if you can draft your documents yourself, or or if you trust yourself enough to do it and not need a lawyer to look at the documents. You know, Like I said, it took me three tries because I got these little like like one of the details I had to get right was you have to have the spacing correct on the document. You know. So so if you draft your own documents, it has to be like one in the half inches on the top, like one in a quarter inches on the side, one the quarter inch on the bottom. Has to everything has to be like spaced out a certain way, and like I said, all of the articles have to be in the exact same order that they want them.
Speaker 3: And you know, so that sounds about right. Yeah, government is real particular about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when I got it. Man, I got it, and I'm stoked. So and as soon as you get it, right, you know, they send you a document that's like signed by the treasurer or whatever or the commissioner and uh and it says that, uh, like you know, like everything that you sent them is within the confines of the law. So you did get like validation and also got my E I N number from the I R S. And I'm gonna set up a bank and then yeah.
Speaker 5: I am. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is legitis.
Speaker 5: Fun.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what do I gotta do, what if me and Sean got to do to become your apostles? Sir, Yeah, you're not worthy.
Speaker 5: First of all. Off, don't ever ask that again.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gold too. I was just you know, I felt like we were on that same level.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, we're not not even close.
Speaker 4: Did you see the comment in the chat that just bought up. It was like, well, ship, y'all, let's make meta mysteries a church and the cult a real cult.
Speaker 3: Yeah shout out, no, no, no, no, that's a great idea. Me and Jacob I've actually talked about that, like in the past, about forming like a cult of conspiracy type church and it would basically just be like a m M a church of sorts where he would just like.
Speaker 4: So you could you could legitimately do that because I mean the term marshal and martial arts refers to the planet Mars, the god of war, so you could do it as like a like a Marsian veneration.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, so you absolutely could do that, especially especially if you have like a shrine maybe with like aries got a war and you bow to them as you walk in, you know, something simple like that.
Speaker 3: That would be sick. I'm more of a lover, so maybe a little Venusian, you know, yeah, excited to go to.
Speaker 4: So you know, like I said, there are a lot of people trying to run businesses as five O eights and they and they started getting in. At first they were getting away with it, but then once a lot of people started doing it, they started cracking down on it. But with like a bar, I think you could pull it off just because uh, you know, you look at uh the planet the god of drinking, Dionysus, no Venus, Bacchus, Venus, you know, Aphrodite Venus. You know you I think if you were sincere in it, you could pull it off, you know, but there were people that weren't being sincere in it. They just thought they were just trying to be above the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wonder how they go about that as far as, you know, like to get into like moral the moral aspect of it. You know, there's colds all the time, and and it didn't seem like they can really do anything to stop them from you know, you hear all those stories where you know, they go and they drink the kool aid and it was like was seemingly nothing they could.
Speaker 3: Really do about it, and everybody's having sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and how do they determine like the moral of that as far as what's good and what's not, you know, without getting kind of opinionated?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know, but you know, some of those colds, like you know, the Jonestown that you mentioned, were we're kind of like operations or like expansions of the MK ultra because like all of those mind control experiments that the Naval Intelligence and CIA and stuff we're doing. Uh, they they left the big paper trail, you know, so when they started putting him into like churches and colts and stuff. Then they're able to kind of have like a tax exempt thing going, and then they were able to kind of create their own funding, uh for these experiments without leaving that paper trail going straight back to Uncle Sam. So a lot of those cults were straight up like intelligence, you know.
Speaker 3: And most of them are. Yeah, that's what That's what I've learned is that most of the time shit gets like way too extreme and way too out of hand. There's there's fed hands in there.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean if you look at Jim Jones especially, he looks like a CIA operative, Like he literally like Stan Smith on American Dad. You know, like if you put Stan Smith in aviators, you got Jim Jones for sure.
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, it's uh, it's it's a wild thing. But yeah, that's whenever I saw that you texted that, I was like, of course you would. Of course you're gonna oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So you know what's even funnier about it, Uh, I called on Joseph Smith and the Angel Moroni to help me with it.
Speaker 3: So and it worked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I much love to those guys.
Speaker 3: Shout out to find a couple of plates somewhere.
Speaker 4: Then, dude, yeah, because you know, because that's something that were part of the story that really stuck with me. The first time I heard it in like third grade, was you know, he was asking guy like, hey, there's all these other religions, which one has it right? And God's like none of them have it right. You have to start your own church. And I was like, jackpot so ever since I was like eight or nine years old, I was like, how do I do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great, that's so much fun.
Speaker 3: Dude, just get over the chat. Taylor said, how goes it? Happy Wednesday? All, Thank you guys so much for joining us tonight. This is this is one of the bigger groups we've had in a little while. So it's awesome. And I think that they're just here for Byron. He's the man.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, who doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Listen to Byron. It's been a little minute too. This is like I feel like it's been like one of the longer times we gone without talking to you.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's almost embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I think it's only been like I think it's only been like three months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, too long.
Speaker 4: Long.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there for a little while we were doing like once a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, something like that six weeks or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going a quarter of a fucking year without talking to you, dude, the fuck is that all about?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: Super Markey said, sorry, I'm late, guys, just got home, had to shower. What up, Supermarkey? Good to see you, Bud. And then of course, yeah, Norah bringing up the meta mysteries church and cult of conspiracy, real cult, you know that. Man, I'm actually kind of jealous. It does sound like a lot of fun, because.
Speaker 4: Dude, I think you and Jacob should get special like uh like macho man Randy Savage style custom sunglasses me. Like one that says cult, the other one says conspiracy across the lenses. Yeah, yeah, you know, or maybe even just cult the conspiracies on on one, you know, just across it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have to get a slim Gym sponsorship.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, man, some of those old sense Slim jimmercials are so good. I remember the one. It was like the snowboarders and they're like, wrestling is not an extreme sport, and all of a sudden an extreme sport. He's like, you see like all these like snowboarding terms and like dropping elbows on.
Speaker 5: Dude, he's like shaking the.
Speaker 4: Board upside down. Well they're still feet are still hanging upside down in it. You know, like.
Speaker 5: Those commercials were so ridiculous back in the day when we were growing up. I feel like they they had just really figured it out, you know, they really figured out how to get into our mind. Because some of those commercials I can still see today. Oh yeah, what I mean it was like, I don't know, it was like the peak of understanding how to really get into the mind, and it was just everywhere, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the Supermarke he said Jay Usa one word four letters. Oh shit, Yeah, dude, it's really good to catch up with you. And it's awesome that you're starting that, uh your church, and you know, whatever you need from us, I mean we're we're willing to help you with whatever you need.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: So, uh, you need any kind of technical support, you need any kind of I mean apostle you need you know what I mean. He's not going for its available to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know what's what's cool too, is uh but because because I'm filed in uh Virginia and I'm not actually operating in Virginia, I can't use it to get any like property taxes off. But but each church can have one property that's a tax exempt you know, or you can have like a branch of a church into a you know, like so I can open a branch in like Kentucky and and that property could be you know, exempt from property taxes. But you're exempt from property taxes anyways. Just people don't, you know, take them to court and you get taken out the list.
Speaker 5: I've heard, I've heard of that. It just sounds it sounds crazy to me that that's actually a thing. But you just have to actually speak up and say, hey, you know, like I don't want to do this.
Speaker 4: It's basically like McDonald's and Burger King and gas stations that are supposed to pay property taxes. People aren't supposed to pay property taxes because we have the right to own property. You can't tax right because it's God given. You know. A lot of that comes from the Bar Association. Even with the five O eight, you know, like the I R. S. I don't think is even legally supposed to regulate what a church is and how a church operates. But they the way they got around that was they had this separate tax code where you're automatically tax exempt and as long as you file the documents, you're all good. But they just don't tell anyone that exists. You couldn't even look it up on the Like when I was on the Commissioner or what was it called the States Corporate Commissioner or something, Corporate Commissions for Virginia, it's basically the Treasury or whatever. Like I said, they had all the tax codes you can, you can pull them all up, except for the five O eight. You couldn't pull it up. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they try and make it as as difficult as possible. They trying to collect all that cheese, all the cheese they can, you know, and just out of curiosity, what are some of your philosophies and practices that you'll be preaching on uh on on church are? First of all, are you gonna be doing it on Sundays? Is it gonna be a Saturday thing?
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be Monday. I think I'm gonna do it on Monday, Moonday, Yeah, Moonday, and going back to pro wrestling. I think I'm gonna call it my live streams that I start doing on Monday, Moonday night raw nice. You know, I might put congregation in there too, just to you know, make it you know, just to stay in good faith and let let them make it clear what I'm doing, you know, so that.
Speaker 3: Way it doesn't just look like a hangout or anything like that. So is it is there any kind of like specific direction you're trying to go as far as magic and maybe the occult and stuff like that, or is it kind of just gonna be why ranging all encompassing eclectic, Like we just covered the eclectic Witcher recently, and it's kind of like a.
Speaker 4: It might not be much different than what you guys do for your solo shows or like what you did for your last Wizard Wednesday, you know, where you just kind of go over like a book or some type of spiritual teaching and you know, reflect on it and stuff like that. You know. So but as far as like practices go, you know, of course it's going to be like operative. You know, like theory is cool and all, but there's a huge disconnect from theory and reality. So so I just you know, I just want to take people from right here and bring them up to here. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like what you say too about how you feel that magic is essentially your god given right. And you know, we talk all the time about even like certain rituals, even you know, and how easy and simple it really is to get into. Some people may call him a habit, but if you're conscious about your habits, then it becomes somewhat of a ritual, I believe.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, totally, you know, I mean the way athletes have their superstitions, or commercial fishermen. I don't know if you guys are friends with any commercial fishermen, have known any commercial fishermen. I mean, those guys, are they very superstitious, ten times more than anyone you'll ever meet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. My dad was a hardcore in the casino for a little while, and every time i'd see him sitting at, you know, one of the slot machines, he'd be doing some weird shit with his hands. I'm like, what the fuck you doing? He's like, I have a process.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But yeah, I think that that's uh, it's it's important, and I think that, like, you know, we've talked about certain rituals and stuff like that, and that's really why I try every single episode to try and include at least one ritual to practice whatever as we're talking about, just to show how simple and easy it actually is. And for the people that make question, you know, where we're pulling this from, is it coming from the dark side. There is never any mention of a demon or a devil or an underlaw, uh you know, underworld kind of character or anything like that. It's really more so just co creat I feel like it's it's almost like a co creative kind of thing. Like everything that we do, you know, whenever we put it into practice, it feels like you're working with the source, or working with the universe, or working with if you're working with an angel or whatever, right, Like, it feels very like co creative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the more you do magic, and you know, especially if you can leave your superstitions and preconceived notions and programming, you know, leave that at the door. But uh, but it definitely doing magic, especially like consistently meditation all that, having a consistent practice, it'll start to connect you with your higher self, you know, with the Creator. With all of that, you know, And so.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you too. I saw somebody who you know, they were talking about the difference between uh, you know, white in black witchcraft or light in dark witchcraft, the occult whatever, right, And they say that the people of the light they know not to do baneful magic because of the threefold law, like whatever you do will come back to you three times or whatever. And then the people that are practicing in the dark, they are like just totally disregarding that. And so I wonder, you know, just psychologically, even whenever you're whenever you're practicing baineful magic, for example, because I know you've done it before, you dirty little boy, but not just kidding, but whenever you're practicing stuff like that, do you keep that in the back of your mind or do you look at that as just like it's a stupid superstition that you know holds people accountable.
Speaker 4: It is a stupid superspetition, And it's and it's a misunderstanding of the three fold log because it's because it's not what you put out comes back to you threefold. It's if I slap you on the face, it's your obligation to smack me either three times or three times as hard. You're supposed to return it threefold. So you know, if you know, if someone rips you off, you rip them off harder, you know, like you're supposed to destroy your enemy. I think it comes from the second initiation in WICCA, might be the third, but I think it might be the second. Okay, where where you're going through these stages. The first one you get flogged like three times, and then six times and then nine times, and then after they're initiated, they flog you. So as you lash them three times, they're supposed to lash you nine times and then you know, twenty one twenty seven.
Speaker 3: So is that that's a WICCAN rule?
Speaker 4: Then yeah, it's it's not if I put out negativity it comes back to me three fold. It's if you bring me negativity, I'm going to destroy you. You know, you have an obligation to you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's even more than an eye for an eye, it's my eye, you take my eye, I'm I'm taking both your eyes, and I'm I might get your nose.
Speaker 4: Yeah totally, you know. So yeah, but you know, but I and you know, some of the black conditions especially might get triggered by this. But I do think there is some type of mechanism in this realm that could be considered karma. And and there are people that throw a lot of curses around for no reason, and a lot of those people do get destroyed, and a lot of people think that's just action and reaction. I'm not so sure, you know. I do think there's a I do think there's like a mechanism here that could be considered karma. And I think there's ways of negated too. And I think that's why some of the most evil people in the world do so many charitable aids. You know, they all don't it to charity and set up nonprofits and you know, and a lot of these people are doing it in a way to subvert even more. But still I think there's I think there's like these weird little like kind of like life hacks, to kind of hacking the negative effects from some bad karma that you might get. You know.
Speaker 3: I felt that way too, Like anytime, let's say, something is weirdly talked about in a movie, right, something that has never happened, but then a year or two later, it's almost like that movie was a prophecy of sorts, And I kind of feel like they do that to kind of release the the maybe the karma debt that they accrue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it easily because it kind of puts it more on your lap. You know.
Speaker 5: Well, I think too it, you know, because lately the way I've been looking at things is that everything is so conscious consciousness driven, you know, and so it's I think it's more so to put that information out and then almost like that karma, the that you were talking about, it kind of just sends it out and if it's in all of our awareness, it almost makes it happen, you know. If that many people are thinking about a certain thing, I feel like it's more likely to happen because consciousness is involved now. And that's like as far as I'm concerned, the way that I've been looking at it, I mean, without consciousness, you have nothing, and so I think consciousness is this. I think that's where the power is. And I think that's the ether, that's the whatever that is. When you send something out, you're sending it into consciousness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, I think they've been trying to stomp out, you know, the whole idea of what America was supposed to be in the American dream. And I think it's such a powerful thought for him, and it's in our you know, conscious so much that I think they're having me such a tough time stomping it out. You know, like, I'm sure if they you know, if they had it their way, we would have lost our guns twenty.
Speaker 3: Years ago, you know, probably farther back in Oh yeah, you know, right. Well, look, I kind of wanted to pick your brain a little bit because we've been covering a good amount of like wide ranging topics, and I feel like we got a pretty decent understanding about, you know, what they represent and what they actually mean, and just looking at them for the actual esoteric meaning rather than getting caught up in verbiage and what did it literally mean? And I'm I believe that we're at the point like we don't really give a shit if anything literally happened. It's all about what can you gain from the myth and what can you gain from the story, because I believe that that's really where the nosis is. But just out of curiosity, have you ever looked into.
Speaker 4: The Druids a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found that so fascinating doing that level of research. Now I know that it's it can be pretty skewed a little bit because a lot of their teachings were you know, burned or thrown away or collected and maybe the Vatican has it, who knows, right, But most of the stories really come from those who were battling them, and during that time it was the Roman Catholics I believe that were really the ones going over there and trying to take them out. But even the Roman Catholics would admit that during that time the oh hold on, let me do something real quick. That even during that time, the Catholics would say they would meet them on the battlefield and they would see the Druidic wizards essentially like forming fog and or they they could bring on rain or bring on lightning. Yeah, and it was just really wild. And so it's cool that even the enemy had something what I would deem positive, you know, to say about them. And I believe that they had to have been working with that kind of magic. I mean, do you think that that was propaganda, that that was just their reasoning for taking them out almost like a whole the whole Nephelum story. Well, they where they had the tainted blood, so of course we had to kill them, you know, like or do you believe that you know, that kind of stuff was actually going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do. I do think they're doing magic. Yeah, and you know, manipulating weather with magic is it's not like an impossible thing to do, you know, Yeah, many to doing with radionics. You know, there's legends of Genghis con if he was even a real character, but where he was causing storms to take out his enemies and stuff, and yeah, it's a it's a thing man. People do it.
Speaker 3: Man. That is I just think that that is so cool. We're trying to bring it back, you know, neo Druidism or neo Druidry or whatever they're calling it nowadays. And you'll hear like some clapback on people saying something about that, oh, you can't possibly be practicing what the Druids were doing back then because none of their knowledge survived. And it's like, you know, that's part of the reason why it's called neo druid it's like the new way, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Totally, you know. And you know, people when it comes to trying to like revive these old traditions, you know, people gotta understand too, like they were using what they had available, you know. So I don't think it's good to just be like dogmatic about what trying to recreate what they're doing because now we have a lot more to draw from. Yeah, you know, we have a lot more resources, you know. I think just look at just look at the name plant right when I was talking about Nemo being like one of the best medicines you know, like I said, also works good for like removing curses and stuff. You know that comes from Australia. You know, like we can just order that on amazone whenever we want, you know, I mean, or wherever. You know, it's at most co ops, most food co ops, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's definitely an interesting time to be alive.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Information is everywhere, you know, at your fingertips.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty special, I think. And I think that you know, for a lot of people out there that aren't necessarily too concerned about being too dogmatic in whatever their teachings are, whatever the lessons they're trying to learn, is as long as they can be open minded, dude, a lot of this stuff really does make sense, you know, whether you're looking into witchcraft, are you're looking into magic, or you're looking into religion of sword, are you're looking into whatever ancient kind of mythology, Maybe you want to get a little Norse, pagan or whatever. I believe that if you can remain open minded enough about all of that that you can kind of pick and choose. And some people might call that cherry picking, but I think that you could possibly fuse a lot of that stuff together. Which you know, we recently did the Eclectic Witchcraft episode a couple days ago, and that was really all it's about. Like, and I know some people like there's some witches that are like, oh, eclectic witches. All right, You're not grounded in any kind of one thing. You're just taking a little bit from everywhere. But I feel like that's the best way to really learn. And also the same people that if you really think about it, like I would imagine that the maybe the first witch or the first witches or the first coven that was created, they weren't even necessarily pulling I mean, what were the grassroots of that. They probably pulled a little bit from here, pulled a little bit from there, and started putting together.
Speaker 4: Look at American voodoo or who dooo you know, but like like voodoo from like Louisiana and stuff from the South, you know, like they drew from different European cultures, folk magic they drew from Haitian folk magic, and they drew from like Native American folk magic, you know, plus like the Catholic and Christian influence on top of it, you know, the saints and everything. So you know, that's a pretty solid system of magic. You know, it doesn't resonate with me too much, but it's a pretty solid system of magic. And all they did was just using what's available to them. You know, they don't even use like some of the people in the Hoodoo crowd. Instead of using like parchment paper to draw their sigils or veves on, they'll just tear a piece off of a brown paper because that's that's the culture. That's what they were using. And whodo instead of a parchment paper, they would just use grocery.
Speaker 5: Bags, right, And a lot of that had to do with, you know, what was available. You know, we were going over that with this this last episode, and I was like, yeah, it would make so much more sense, you know, to just use what's around you rather than having to travel, you know, and I mean two days to go pick a certain type of herb or what have you. You know, you would just use what's around you and then just believe and assume that that's going to work, you know what I mean, And it makes so much, so much more sense, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and I'll say this though, when I got into radionics, man, I don't do a lot of sympathetic magic at all. Like radionics kind of changed a lot of that aspect of my magic a lot, you know, And that just kind of goes with technology and things changing, I guess. But for me, it's it just works so much better when I just program a vigil candle, program all my information in there, fill it up with a bunch of awesome, clean energy, and then light it on my altar and let the spirits deal with it. That's the closest thing to like plug and play for like a spell for me, you know. But but you know, when I when I do sympathetic magic, all the times I've done it, you know, like did like an actual like spell, I mean, it works really good, you know. But I think the important thing is making contact with spirits, you know, because there's a lot of people that are into witchcraft community and they're almost just treading water, like you know, they'll they'll throw stuff together and do a spell. But you know, like I really think you should master evocation number one like that should be like one. The second development is like key for everything, but like the one like magical technique. I think it is probably one of the most important things that master is like evocation, right, because you know, when you can like effectively summon someone like Belile, I mean, you can almost do anything and it's gonna work at that point, right, you know. So, so all the spells really doing is just anchoring it in the physical realm.
Speaker 5: Mm hm, you know, speaking it out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting and knowing that you have that help too because it Now, this is something that I did want to ask you specifically because I know that you work with a lot of help and whenever you're working with that, do you literally, like literally not figuratively, do you literally believe that these people, spirits, demons, angels are actually there? Or is it something that you're telling your mind to believe to make the make the spell work.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's definitely a spirit in the room. Now are these eggrigors or do they exist outside of the human experience? Who knows? You know, it's like chicken or the egg at that point. But uh, but but you want to you want to do both so you kind of okay, I'll bring it up right here because this is kind of important, I guess. So, you know, you have the psychological framework of magic. These are all just archetypes, you know, They all you know, part of your subconscious part of creation. You know, the human experience anthropomorphized basically is you know, to make it easier to work with and conceptualize. And the people that have that kind of mindset, they're usually a lot healthier and they're more stable as human beings. Where people that strictly go on the literal aspect of magic, where these are real, they're separate from us. They're conscious and self aware beings like those are the people that seem to suffer a little bit more with magic. But there's there's a rub to this though, because the people that are in the psychological framework of magic, a lot of them don't understand just how real and physical magic is. You know, there's a lot of people that subscribe to that psychological framework where they don't even think it's possible to curse someone or terminate a target with a curse. You know, we're both where almost everyone that takes like the spirit spirits being real and literal almost all of them know for a fact, you can kill people with magic. Yeah, So so it seems like, you know, you're probably going to get better results from the literal framework, but the psychological framework is a lot safer and healthier and stable. So I think it might be best for some people to try to find a balance in between that.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 5: And why do you say, why do you just to help me understand that? Why why would you say that it's safer to do the psychological route. Is that because that you're just you're disconnected from whatever that is, or in the psychological route, there really is no other thing to be connected to.
Speaker 4: Well, well you sort of. I think you had it right with the with the first part of that. But but there's the other thing that it's like a mindset that these are already inside of you, Like these are archetypes, are already within you. So it's almost like a part of yourself that you're putting out in front of you to work with. You know, it's almost like shadow work. And that is true. I mean, the whole psychological part is true. The literal part is uh, you know, it's probably mostly true, but it's like you know, like you know, like where did these spirits come from originally? You know? You know so uh you know, well, I mean because because you look at like angels. You know, it doesn't matter if you're talking about the Christian pantheon, the Norse pantheon. Uh. You know, like basically every single religion, every single myth, all the pagans, everything, all the all of it was based off of the skyclock. Like these are all archetypes for like constellations and aspects of the human experience. You know, like every one of them has Mars as the god of war, Jupiter as the expanding force, Saturn as the contricting force. You know, you know, the Sun is always the risen savior of man.
Speaker 3: You know, goes to sleep for three days, rises back up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and uh and even like a lot of our secret societies are all based on the same thing, you know, like Freemasons and stuff. But you know, say with instead of three kings falling the star undeath the just the birth of the sun, they have three Ruffians. Instead of dying for three nights, he suffers three Hymabyth suffers three deadly blows and then and then he's resurrected. You know.
Speaker 5: Wow, So it's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all based on the same concepts, you know, it's not so.
Speaker 3: And as far as you're the way that you're putting at like just trying to understand these spirits and these deities and angels and whatever, you know, psychologically, do you feel like, essentially you know, if they are Tulpa's or most of them are going to be egg gors because they're pretty well known, But like, do you feel as almost as if that you're projecting them from you? And that's why it's better to work with them psychologically as opposed to looking at them as if they're literal forces that you don't have any control of that are in the room with you. Is that why that, you know, the psychological route is a little bit safer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably, But I try to have the I mean, I basically feel like I'm in control the whole time. You know. That's something I've learned a lot working with spirits. And there's some spirits you definitely don't want to piss off and be disrespectful to. But for the most part, they, even like feral spirits out in nature, seem to be obedient to us for whatever reason. You know, it takes the discipline and some willpower. But if you have like strong willpower, I think that for whatever reason, they're completely obedient to us.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think that that's why the Druids had it right, dude. You know, they didn't go into a church or a temple. They just had the grove. They were out in there in the fucking woods, and they were working with the elements and the nature, spirits and stuff like that. Like that makes them most amount of sense if I mean, depending on what you think. If you believe that humanity is native to Earth, then it would be your divine right to be able to work with those things, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know, some of the right hand path, especially the old school right hand path magicians, they had this mindset that we are created in the image of God, and the spirits obey us because because of that, because because we're a reflection of God, you know. And even with the law, you know how we started with the church and everything. The law is structured, especially in America because we have the Constitution of the Bill of Rights, most of the Bill of Rights. But you know where it's like God created man, Man created government, government created corporation, towns, boroughs and you know, statues and codes and shit like that. You know. So we're like up here above the government, you know. And so whenever you get into like the legal process, they always try to bring you under their control. And but when you actually know the law, especially like the real nuts and bolts of the law. It because I used to always think that the system was so far gone I just needed to be destroyed and rebuilt. But when I started learning the law, I was like, holy shit, dude, our founding forefathers knew what was up. It's a pretty solid system, Like, it works pretty well. We just forgot how to use it.
Speaker 3: Oh they were freemasons. They definitely knew what the fuck was up, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And you know, back in the eighteen hundreds, we were reading more books on the law. We owned more books on the law than Britain, did, you know, because everyone was just reading the law, everyone, you know, even Joseph Smith. You know, he allegedly was just some farmer, which I don't think so. I think he was a wealthy guy. I think he came from a little bit of a pedigree. But you know, he knew the law. He knew how to file documents, how to be a church. Everyone knew how to be a lawyer back then, especially people that were kind of wealthy and came from good families. They all knew how to be their own lawyers. All of our founding forefathers, that was one of the professions they had. They were lawyers, you know, even though they are really farmers and generals and shit, but they they all knew the law well enough to represent themselves and represent other people.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, they were super advanced too. Like, even by the age of like twenty five twenty six, they were so far like like entrenched in their career and their understanding of this reality and and their their understanding of the law and stuff like that. It is pretty impressive to go back and look at like, all right, you know, like Thomas Jefferson or somebody like that, for example, I don't know how old he was, but just hypothetically, you know, whenever he was like twenty five, he was already signing the fucking Declaration of Independence like shit like that, you know. Yeah, And it's like it's crazy that, you know, how I guess, well taught they were, and intelligent they were and stuff like that. But yeah, man, it's uh times times be changing, but I think the tide is turning on that.
Speaker 4: So it's one of those things. Yeah, Like I always mentioned that I'm gonna creates a hardcore creationists, and so I think it's one of those things where this realm was built just for us and we are the apex of this realm.
Speaker 3: That's something I want to ask you because we've had conversations with numerous people talking about well, mainly our boy Optimistic Bank shout out and he brings up pantheism, And at first I was like, you know, at first, I'm like, I don't know. That is everybody me and I am I everybody and am I, you know, part of the call it the Creator or the One or whatever you want to call it. It's like, you know, And I sat with that for a little while, and then it started to make more sense because if there is no separation, then of course you would have some kind of I don't want to say leniency over working with the spirits and working with the angels and working with whoever it is you're trying to work with. But like, maybe that's why you have certain like domain to I don't want to say use them, but with them, right and so I don't know. And also there's you know, just with my whole experience and DMT and going to the void and everything and everything was gone and the only thing that was there was just my own awareness and my own consciousness. And I feel like even whenever you go into a dream like this is how I kind of convince myself of it. I could just be straight up with every single one of these shows, I question, like, am I slowly losing it? Every single episode? Like I questioned that because I'm like, maybe I don't have it right and I got to start over from scratch. But I feel like I'm pretty on. But whenever it comes to that, like, all right, so when you go to sleep at night and let's say you have it, are you somebody like that? Like, are you like a prolific dreamer by any means?
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually lucy dreams and all that go out of body.
Speaker 3: Huh okay, all right, So in that dream, who created that world?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 3: You know, like it could all be us, you know, it could all just be an absolute, all total mind fuck because that world in the dream reality, no matter no matter where you are or who you are, or who your family is, or what you're working or anything like that. That is that's happening in your mind, right, Like, or do we believe that this is your jumping dimensions you're going to other timelines. Then that's where it starts to get a little sketchy because we don't know. There's no way to really be able to like confirm that, but it definitely feels like to me that that stuff is going on in our mind. And I mean, all right, who created that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, you get to the point there, like what's the mind? You know, because uh, you know, like I think that our consciousness doesn't come from our brain at all. I think our brain is just a receiver for the consciousness. Yes, you know, it's like a radio, you know. And I think that's like one of the things that some of the later Buddhists like monks or profits or whatever you want to call them, the leaders of the truth, kind of got wrong because, uh, you know, and Buddhism is they think there is no soul because because the text is like, this is not the soul, this is not the soul, This is not the soul. So they take it as you know what it's saying is like you you are not your brain, you are not your heart, like these are just you know, your soul is something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense, you know, I'd buy that.
Speaker 4: And then you know, the one of the little uh you know, a lot of spiritual people will talk about it and some of the old ocult books. But if you just sit and just close your eyes and just observe your thoughts and don't try to regulate them, don't try to control them, just sit in the background and observe them, just let them come in and go as they please. You know, do that for like ten minutes, and then you got to ask yourself, if I'm my thoughts, then who is that paying attention to them?
Speaker 5: M hmm. Yeah. It definitely doesn't feel like the version of you that's paying attention to them is actually coming up with thoughts. Like you're not literally constructing these thoughts in real time. It feels like you're just a wit of them. And that's the strangest thing when you start to think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people aren't their thoughts, they're not their beliefs, you know, And and it's really unfortunate there's so many people struggle with that, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't know how to separate it, you know, because you've never really had an opportunity so much to be able to separate it because some people believe that or they don't believe in meditation, or they don't believe in psychedelics, or they don't believe in breath work or anything like that. Like, and that's that's very unfortunate that some people are taught that way.
Speaker 4: But real quick to the people out there that are skepticle of this, try it for a month, Try it for a month, and then tell me, dude.
Speaker 3: And it's helped me out so much to be able to separate like this meat suit, just understanding that it's not me and understanding that like it's up to me on all right, am I going to react to a situation like this?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Because they all a reaction is is just essentially kind of buying into the system. It's almost habitual. Whereas if you're aware in the moment, and you can keep that level of awareness in every single moment, then you're gonna most of the time prevent yourself from reacting in a way that you're gonna regret.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think that that's that's really interesting. Actually, I think that's the one thing that that really separates us from from animal, you know what I mean. Because an animal is just gonna react, that's just their animal nature, their instinct, their protective whatever. We have the ability to analyze the situation and almost rise above or even access your higher self and see it at a higher perspective and really try to figure out what's the best way to go about this, you know. And sometimes we're better at it than others for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And it's really sad though, you know, because so many people are so propagandaized and they're so polarized right now, you know. You you know, let's just take a polarizing subject like a like abortion right, and you know, the the left is like very like venomous, Like the Christians are pretty annoying about it, you know, preaching to like abortion clinics and stuff. Yeah. I get that's annoying, you know, because most people don't want to have to go through a procedure like that, So to have someone like yelling out a megaphone, right, it's.
Speaker 5: Kind of a dick move exactly.
Speaker 4: But uh, but you know, just because because these people are so like aggressive and venomous where they think you're like the most evil thing if you if you're pro life. But if you really break it down logically, like just because someone thinks it's wrong to kill an unborn child, it doesn't necessarily doesn't make them a bad person. It kind of makes them a good person. You know. It's a same with like vegans. You know, like vegans think it's wrong to kill an animal and for an animal to suffer when when you have other options. You know, like, yeah, a lot of vegans are pretty annoying, but you know, you're not a bad person for having that belief. It's just a different belief than you have, right, you know.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, you know, people really don't like being told what to do, you know. And I think when when someone's telling you will that that's wrong or this is the way you should do it, it's coming from a well I have all the answers you know, and you don't, and and you know, maybe one day you'll figure it out, and it's like, you know what I mean that that's I think what gets people really upset, you know, this this hierarchy of intellect or or you know what I mean, I have the answers well.
Speaker 3: It's the it's the polarization that ultimately creates the trigger in the first place, you know, because some people are just gonna be like I associate with everything that this side thinks. And it's like that's not right either, Like that's not logical at all, you know, like and and so, and that's not even just political or anything like that, but just in order, like it's important to always be aware and put a substantial amount of thought into something whenever you're speaking on polar polarizing topics like that, and just try and you know, become empathetic and sympathetic and try and put yourself in somebody else's shoes so that you can try and understand. And yeah, I don't think that. I think it's it's just such a dangerous move to group a large sum of people into they're all evil, Like that's that rate. There is how religious wars have started in the first place, you know, because they're always seen as less than human and that's not good. You know, nobody's nobody's parading that. It's like, you know, so it's it's it's you know, if you have awareness, you know, you don't really have that problem. So yeah, it's it's very important to meditate and to be honest, dude. Like I feel like other people have probably said this too, But god damn, if we can just get all of the world's leaders together on like some kind of ayahuasca journey, I mean, world peace overnight, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think people need to start learning philosophy and debate and understanding like logical fallacies. You know, Like think about how much stuff that we have shoved on our throat, you know, in the last like ten years, you know, and especially from like the neo left, you know, and you know, how much of that stuff can you argue without using any logical fallacy? You know, some of the stuff that we're having shoved on our throat, there's no way you could make any argument unless it was a logical fallacy. It would have to be like appeal to emotion straw man, you know, non sequitor.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that's all part of the word magic in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think people need to start learning about just logical fallacies and just start having like open discussion about it, you know.
Speaker 3: So right, But.
Speaker 4: The problem is, like people are having these ideas and it's propaganda, you know, shape their entire consciousness. So they're already putting up all these walls around it. So any chip in that wall, you know, is is dangerous to the ego, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and to be honest, I kind of like, I just love kind of just going against the grain and whatever somebody deems like evil or or whatever, even though it's not even etymologically true. I need to, like, I need to know where did it all start? How did it evolve to this? And that was another one of the episodes that we did whenever we talked about the genius, the genie, and the gin, and because people would just instantly assume that, well, a genie and a gin they absolutely are horrible things and you shouldn't be working with them. Or sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad, so just stay on the safe side and don't touch them. Whereas if you go back to its etymological roots to the genius, essentially, these emperors were looking at it as what we would call it, their higher selves, and they would like certain emperor's genius would literally be worshiped like in small like sector cults. And then of course religion came around and they kind of just grouped it all together into one thing. But I find it very interesting about how they have and that's not even just what the genius and the genie and the gin. It really goes back to even working with the the damons and how its etymological roots started with the damon and how it eventually evolved through essentially religious bastardization and evolving it into a demon. Now I know that that's just the the English conversion of the word. And you know, they they had a whole nother word for evil spirits hebrewically, if that's a word, but eventually they ended up turning it into the term demon. And the reason why they did that was because they wanted people to stop worshiping their damon, you know, and or stop working essentially, yeah, they're guiding spirit, you know. Aleister Crowley called it his holy Guardian Angel, which was his damon. And I mean, think what you want about Crowley, and that's beside the point. But just to see how others have looked at those terms and how they've like evolved over time, that's it. Like, it's very clear that they have been trying to do their own version of word magic and manipulate almost the past in a sense because most of the religions out there, they have nothing but bad things to say about paganism. But then you start looking into paganism, you're like, oh, wait, they were working with the nature, you know, like what they were doing, simple spells, they were leaving out offerings, like what's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: It's all the same stuff, really, you know. And you know, even like you know, the magic and occult circles. You know, they always talk about how the Christians ripped off the Pagans and the Christians ripped off these pagan holidays and stuff, and I don't think so. I just think it's all based off the same thing. It's all based on the skyclock, yep, you know, it's all based on astrology and stuff. So you know, so you know, I don't think they're ripping each other off, like I don't think, you know, like the Indians in New Mexico ripped off the Vikings, you know, or the Slavics, you know, but they all have more or less the same style of spirituality, the pantheon, same creation myth.
Speaker 5: You know, just different interpretations of the skyclock.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They basically took some older information, evolved it and made it theirs and then said this is the beginning, you know, like this is the way you know, Like meanwhile, I was just like a crash bandicoot checkpoint, you know, it was never the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know, it's it's just one of those things, you know, Like, you know, I think it's all based on the same stuff. I think it's all the same thing. The problem with the Abrahamic religions though, is it's because it's it's framed in like this historical you know, as a historical frameworks that people take it literally, you know, even though you can find a lot of the same stories or aspects of the same stories, yeah, in previous myths. And like I said, it's not like they're ripping each other off. It's just based on the same principles.
Speaker 5: And I think that's the the biggest argument when it comes to like, well, why is Christianity the the one true religion? And I think that's where they go is the this is the historical fact about it, and and geography and different buildings and stuff like that structures and they can look back and match it up and see like oh yeah, see it's real. You know, this is what happened.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it's pretty interesting. I want to get over the chat here as a couple of people leaving some some notedge over here. Yeah, super market said, no such thing as a dark side, just something standing in the light making a shadow.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And you know when you uh, when you you know, I'm a creationist and I have an ether framework. You know, I don't believe in particle physics. I believe in uh ether field theory and uh so when you look at the way what light is, so light is basically a disturbance in the ether. So so basically the light is already there, you know, we're already surrounded by light. But what we call visible light is that perturbation of the ether. So it is the exact same thing, is just one of disturbance in the ether.
Speaker 5: That could be the excitation of it, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's interesting too because there's there was this video that I saw literally earlier today, and I don't know if they were quantum physicists or whatever, but it was basically talking about the myth that light travels and I thought, holy shit, that is crazy because we've always been told that you know, it's traveling at light speed or it's thirty thousand light years away, you know, if it's traveling, you know, via light. And you know the example that the gentleman made. He goes, look it, I believe that it had they've they've proven it, at least according to him, that that light doesn't travel. And he goes, well, if light's not traveling, then what's the medium that allows this to happen? He started going into the ether and stuff like that, right, And he goes and he made an example of you know, think about whenever you're at like a football game or a baseball game or something like that, and the whole crowd in the everybody in the stadium is doing the wave. And he goes, Now, whenever you're you as the individual that is participating in the wave, you know, whenever that wave starts to come around, all you do is stand up, raise your hands, and then sit back down. You didn't travel with the wave. You were just kind of accentuated during that wave. And so that's kind of the example that he was giving as far as like light doesn't travel, it's almost just like being exposed or accentuated or excited at that excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a rate of induction, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so interesting to think about it like that, and I dude, it has to I mean it would have to be the ether. What's the other medium?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well look at that way.
Speaker 4: They call it different things now, you know, like in the metaphasic community and alter the community, you know, Oregon scaler, you know, you look at quantum field, Higgs boson and stuff like that, and then they have like all this light just complete retarded ideas of like virtual photons, virtual particles because none of it actually makes sense, you know. So they they know that there's a field there, you know, but because of Einstein, because of the ramifications of the ether, they just won't allow it because then they have to go back and question the very beginning of the history of all that why they had to take it out of physics.
Speaker 3: Which is actually pretty interesting too if you think about like just implementing that into shadow work, for example, because if if you're worried about, you know, not dealing with things of your past or things that you're you know, self conscious about or whatever, and you're not dealing with that shadow work, the light always exists, right, you just need to shine the light there or excite the light that is already there. That is being hidden, right, so there is technically there's nothing that's not in the light.
Speaker 4: At that point, you could almost look at a Lucifer, you know, as a magical archetype. Being the light bringer, is being the disturbance in that ether.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh shit, we're the disturbance of the darkness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and and and there is a disturbance that happens when you work with some of the you know, the demons and Lucifer and Satan, that you are kind of kicking up all this stuff that's kind of buried. That's why I think it's important for people to start off with like angels or have a spiritual practice before they're just jumping the demon. It's not that big of a deal. But the the more issues you have and unresolved trauma, you know, all that stuff's gonna come up pretty quick. So you know, some people can handle that, some people can't.
Speaker 3: So from that metaphysical standpoint though, and you know, you bringing up Lucifer being the light bringer and basically the disturber, I mean, why is it then that a demon or somebody who may be notable of the dark side would be able to shine the light faster than an angel metaphysically.
Speaker 4: Speaking, because you can look at them as being archetypes of the dark sub conscious.
Speaker 3: You know that makes sense, Yeah, of the material world. Of the material world too, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they're the closest to the yeah, because I mean they That's another cool thing when you work with demons is they have a stronger energy. You feel they have a distinct energy too. They just seem a lot closer to the physical realm than like angels do.
Speaker 3: That puts a interesting spin on things whenever you look at shit like that though, right, Because now it's like, yeah, you let's just call them demons for the sake of conversation. But if you're bringing let's just specifically call on Lucifer. I mean, knock on Wood. I'm not really calling on you, Bud, but because we always get everybody says that that's what we're calling on. No, don't make a mistake, I'm not saying that. But let's say hypothetically that you were doing some kind of shadow work, or you were going super deep in some kind of meditation to really start working on yourself, or ask for some kind of material gain or something like that. Then essentially the demons would be the angels of the shadow realm.
Speaker 5: That's yeah. So actually.
Speaker 4: I have thought about that a lot, especially you know, with the Abrahamic religions, how they're polarized and they're just kind of split. You know. I have thought about that that because you know, you have the seventy two angels from the Goatia, then you have the seventy two demons of the Goatia. And I was wondering if they were almost the same entity, just down further to a more dense manifestation.
Speaker 3: In a different geological place that they just so happened to take up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, I thought that a few times, you know. But at the end of the day, who knows, you know, at the end of the day, who knows what.
Speaker 3: It's all about? What you accept though, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It's hard to say? Uh, you know, if it works, it works. First of all, that's number one proofs in the pudding, you know, So you know, it's it's worth experimenting with and asking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Oh you're gonna get me interested in working with demons now. God, yeah, they just lost their followers now, God, they're uh, you know, they're more interesting than a lot of other spirits.
Speaker 4: But you know, you don't have to work with demons. But I mean, they they work so fast. You know, they have a unique energy. You feel it right away. It's more profound of an experience, and they work really fast. But you know, you should you should be a grounded person first. I think, work out some of your issues from your childhood traumas. But I mean everyone's different though, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm just saying of the sake of science, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, I think from a pragmatic standpoint, I think demons are pretty much the best to work with.
Speaker 3: Now, does a demon always want some kind of offering or sacrifice in order to work with you? Is that every single demon across the board?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think so. But I think it's a good practice to have.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm okay with offering up you know, you want to so.
Speaker 4: A lot of it is just energy, you know, Like you know, it's not like the let's say you pour a libation of like coffee into the ground, right, The spirit isn't drinking the coffee. It is the energy of it, you know. So you know the act of evocation, you know, you're you're you're condensing the energy into a single source, and you're basically given that spirit a body, you know, with your own willpower. I mean, you could almost look at that as an offering because because you're you're giving a lot of energy just evoking it. You know, I still make offerings a big part of my practice. But you know, with radionics, though, you can do the energetic blood sacrifice, and that works pretty good for an offering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're using just like the the diabetic pricker too, aren't you.
Speaker 4: Oh for blood? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just use a little lancet. Doesn't leave any scars asn't you know, callous or anything like that. Well, he needs a couple of drops, you know. But uh, you know, if we if we get some property when we move out, if we move out of Utah, you know, I wouldn't mind staying here. You know. My woman hates it here though she hates the people, She hates the desert, and I love it. Man. I'm getting a tan. That's why i've been itching. If you see me like kind of reaching down, I'm like scratching because I had a pretty nearly sunburn and it's peeling now. Nice because uh, because you know, coming from the Pacific Northwest. I've never had a tan in my life, so now that I live in the desert, you know, I really want to get that like old school pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, skin of a hot dog look.
Speaker 3: So so super Market said, it reminds me of the star card in Tarot. She's pouring water on the ground and in the water the light and the dark, the light and the dark at the same time.
Speaker 5: Like acknowledging both, Yeah, because essentially they're both there, you know. And I think we all have that aspect of ourselves as well, you know, and when you're you know, someone is fucking with you, and that little bit of the darkness comes up because you just want to like kick some ass or you know what I mean, or say something mean to something. That's all in us. It's not like I step.
Speaker 4: Everything, every one of us, you know. And you know, sometimes good people do bad things, sometimes bad people do good things. You know, Like you know, I mean you were you guys remember high school? Uh did you know? Like there were kids I saw in high school that were like huge douchebags, and uh, you know, you run into them like ten years later at like a bar, at a party, or something, and they're like super nice, super chill, like awesome people because you know, they're not you know, a fifteen year old little punk kid anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: So I'm still curious too, though about why the demons work faster. That's one thing that because usually I can like, okay, that kind of makes sense, but I really just don't understand why that is. You know, is that across the board with a lot of the people that you've spoken to, or is is that.
Speaker 3: Just I mean, is it possible that it could just be a psychological thing that you know that the demons are a little bit more promiscuous and you're not necessarily asking for permission if it's good or evil? Like, could it be that too?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was some of that. You know, angels work really slow, they're pretty safe, they're really healing. That's the one thing I think angels excel at the most. Just being in their presence will make you like, if you work with nothing but angels for like six months, it doesn't even take the long like four to six months, maybe seven eight months, You're gonna look younger and healthier and have a brighter glow and will probably even get hit on more, you know, but you're gonna look younger and healthier with a brighter glow working with angels than you would with demons, you know.
Speaker 5: So uh huh.
Speaker 4: But you know, if you're cleaning your aura and you're doing energy work and all of that, you know, you're not gonna it's not like demons are gonna make you look ugly, you know. But but I definitely, I definitely think angels you're gonna look better. You know, you'll basically look more attractive if you work with a lot of angels.
Speaker 3: More luminous, right, interesting, Kara said, I feel like it helped me back thinking I had to have everything perfect if I truly started practicing. But magic really is about being playful and learning from your intuition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's a good point too. It's you know, so when I first started taking magic like super serious, I was doing a lot of the planetary magic and everything, the whole thing of like everything needing to be pro perfect, you know, because because you have a specific day an hour that you get to do everything, Let's say you get off work a little late, or let's say you know, you, uh, you got homes late at night and you just fall asleep and you don't do your evocation, it screws up your whole pathworking, you know. So, uh, I kind of stopped caring about that stuff a lot after a while, because you just started hindering my my work, you know, so worrying about everything being perfect, especially with like spells and stuff too. There's a lot of people that they don't have this one item, you know, so you just got to work around it. I think I think the important thing is just doing it, you know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that sounds bad.
Speaker 4: But I agree with that, especially the whole playful thing. I think that's a powerful manifesting tool.
Speaker 5: Just being playful right, which goes along with you know, if you feel like you're not doing it right or you're putting too much too much on it, you know, like you're putting too much effort into and now you're not really having fun with it. Now you're just it's too stringent, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know that depends on your life circumstance, because something some uh, some things come up and it's hard to uh, you're so emotionally invested in it, it's hard to you know, it's hard to put that aside.
Speaker 5: You know, and in that case, just don't go through with the right or or whatever you.
Speaker 4: Or you can hire someone else, you know. So yeah, so it's also that you know, like, because if I'm not emotionally attached to it, it'll be easy for me, you know, JS. You know, yeah, it's no problem for him. You know, he's going to sacrifice the chicken anyway, you know, as well do it for you put on the schedule. Yeah, totally, no more quails.
Speaker 3: He learned that lesson the hard way.
Speaker 5: He said, his veins turned cold. Dude, That's that's terrifying, dude.
Speaker 4: Magic. Magic is a trip. The way it manifests sometimes, the way it'll change your physical appearance is a trip.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: That's like one of the main things. You know, if you like, if you work with like, uh, really masculine gods, you'll probably start taking on some masculine features. If you work with like really feminine like goddesses, you're probably gonna start taking on some of those. A lot of people that work with especially the death current, not just necessarily something dead people, but really work with the death current necromancy, a lot of those people start, you know, they start looking dead, they start looking like crap. You know, they start getting all pale and blotchy.
Speaker 5: You're you're literally embodying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But but but there's people that that work that that don't have the same side effects. So you know, there's a way around it. You know, I've never gone really hard on the whole death current thing.
Speaker 3: Well it's that actually makes sense. You know, electro Nick working with the Pleaadians, and I don't know if you've ever seen a picture of them, but they're always usually beautiful and so of course.
Speaker 5: Embodied embodied.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, super Mark, you said make higher self decisions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally on. And that's hard for some people because some people are just so dense and in their ways. I mean, how many people are even conscious of the decisions they make?
Speaker 3: Well reactive right, not like biblical or anything, which I think that there's like a lot of you know, one line bangers in the Bible for sure, But you know, to be in this world but not of this world? I mean is that not it like saying to go with your higher self essentially in so many words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean this place is pretty distracting. You know, you come here, you know, stuff starts happening. Life happens, and you just kind of, you know, forget about your whole mission, which your mind is wiped as soon as you get here anyway, so you don't, you see, forget what your mission is right from the get go. But you know, then life happens. You know, you go through a breakup, maybe someone gets strung out on drugs. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny, it's interesting how that works out. You know, we're we have information around us, like so much more so than ever, but yet we also have more of the distraction as well.
Speaker 4: You know. It's oh yeah, and everything's so oversaturated. Now that's a that's a real problem in the age of information, you know, like too much. Like like TikTok is just like a billion hours of nothing, you know, you know, apparently there's some good stuff on there. I don't know, but I hate TikTok.
Speaker 3: Heude. I love it personally, It's one of my favorites. Dude, I can I can stay going down a you know, a rabbit hole over there as long as you like type in the search bar what you're looking for, then you prevent yourself from stumbling across information you don't really care about. But yeah, Kara said, I would assume it's got to be about respect. Darkness is not equal to evil, contrary to what the world wants to put on it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's something you know, I always talk about when people bring up evil. You know, it's like can you even define what evil is? You know, like are wolves evil or lion's evil or alligators evil? You know, this is just like everything's a part of creation, you know, it's a it's a an ecosystem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think they use that term dark you know, every time they're just trying to explain something that they don't fully understand. You know, as far as as far as you know, the cosmos go, there's like the cosmic web, and everything's kind of expanding in a manner that almost as though there's something connected to everything, you know, And they call that dark matter because they just they know it's it's there, but they can't quite figure out what it is or why it is. It's like a placeholder term, so it's dark matter. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see that dark matter was another like ad hoc thing that they just kind of threw out there because you know, observation wasn't matching theory. So instead of going back and maybe reinvestigating the theory, they just threw something together that it makes sense.
Speaker 5: And to be honest with you, I kind of think that whatever that is, because they don't know what it is, I think it ties into everything that we talk about here, the metaphysics, and you know, it has something to do with what makes everything possible.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be the etheric grid.
Speaker 5: Mm. Yeah, I mean I don't know. Yeah, I mean it seems to connect everything together, and so I mean we call ourselves the one you know, it's like that's that, you know, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's all like the Silver Court attachment or some shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nick said, what's y'all's opinions on dejav vu? What is your opinion on dejeu vu?
Speaker 5: Byron?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, you know, when when I was a kid, especially and it still happens now, but when I was a kid, it was like every day but I would like wake up and uh and dream what was going to happen to me throughout the day, you know, and there would always be like these key things that I would always try to like change or change the outcome of, and I never could uh so, So I don't know, man, I've had profound experiences with it, and uh, it's it's but that experience as a kid kind of I have my doubts about free will, and I lean more towards destination.
Speaker 3: Oh it's your destiny, destiny. Yeah, yeah, that's uh, that's pretty inter I actually, I kind of I don't know, just with how my mind operates, especially these days, I almost look at deja vu in the same sense of synchronicities, you know, like the how how we would look at a synchronicity, like whatever your special number is or whatever is special to you, and it always just so happens to that you're able to catch it, whether it's you know, one to eleven or eleven eleven or four forty four like Nick or anything like that. It's always like just almost like a reminder that this place is not as grim and just only physical as as you once thought. It's almost like a reminder that this is there's so much more to this in a sense, and some people, you know, just chalk that up to a coincidence, which is really sad because it can be a special thing. But you know, just going off of like what you know, Bashar says, it's like it's all meaningless up until you apply meaning to it. And I think that that's really you know, and I could be wrong, maybe that's just a woo woo way of looking at it, but I think that it's it's all just subtle reminders that this is a temporary thing, so don't get too caught up in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So me, like, I think dejevo is either like remnants of our past life or has something more to do with predestination, you know, like the events are just playing out the way they're supposed to play out, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I go back and forth with that. As far as the predestination thing. Yeah, dejah vou is one of those things that it makes you it forces you to think that way. You know, it's like this must have happened already, and if so, then did I have a choice upon arriving here. You know.
Speaker 4: It's one of those like loaded like theosophical debates or whatever like conversations you can. It's it's such a loaded thing to debate about, you know, predestination or free will. Yeah, you know, and I'd like to think that there's some free will, like with enough hard work, and discipline. You know, if you get really good at magic and psychic development, you and you fortify your will power and have a connection with your higher self and everything. Like I would like to think you would at least be able to achieve moments of free will.
Speaker 3: I mean I like to think about it, you know, to pull a line from Joe Dirt, it's like I like to see homos naked. I mean I like to you know, like to see what it's like. A life is what you make it kind of situation. I don't know. I mean I think that it's all about like how you look at the world. It's always going to interact, you know, according to how you're like through the lens that you're looking at it like it works with you kind of thing.
Speaker 4: That's that's life of life of garden. You did you make it work?
Speaker 3: Dig it. So moving on, Britain said, I'm thinking if demons are closer to our density, that might be why they work faster, because they are more at our level versus an angel that would be at a higher density. It would take more work for them to shift down the energy to our realm to help us. Yeah, and this is actually goes into the conversation of the Oh, it was the red shift in the blue shift conversation that we had, which essentially is about you know, like the idea of blue shifting for humans would just be about raising your frequency so that you know, the angels or the higher level entities would be able to match you and they wouldn't have to go down so far. Whereas you know, if you were red shifting and angels would have to red shift or it's back one of the other ones. I can't remember which way, but that angels would have to red shift, which you know, kind of lower their energy or whatever to be able to meet us in the middle. And conversely the other way that we would have to lower ourselves i e. Fear depression, anxiety, w whatever, in order to be able to communicate with the underworld or the lesser the density entities. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, yeah, I totally think so. Yeah. With the with with the angels, I mean it almost there's times, especially like when you're new to working with them, there's times where it almost doesn't even feel like they're in the room with you, you know, But then you'll start noticing changes in your appearance and changes in your life and everything, you know, So and that's another big thing. Man, if you're not picking up on the spirit or you're having trouble, just go through the motions like it's there with you and close it out because chances are you're just not picking up on it, you know, or you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what brit says, or it means that you're here, but you're not really from here. And that's that's the conversation rate there, right, like, because so many people are attached to this human body and that's how they believe that that's who they are. Meanwhile, everybody understands this is only a temporary thing and that obviously you like, I mean, and this is where it gets a little convoluted, because were you alive before you were born as a human and are you going to be alive after you die as a human. But if we are to believe that we are spiritual beings, and you know, energy can't be created or destroyed, only transferred at that point, getting a little thermodynamics there, but like, if that's for real, and I believe that it is, then you know, it's all about kind of like what you're vibing with at that point, like, do you see yourself strictly as a human, then then maybe you're you're limited on the different magical things that you can do. Whereas if you see yourself as more than just that, as the soul or as the energy, as the spirit or whatever, then maybe you would be a little bit more inclined, a little bit more successful to be able to work with the higher level entities.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just ever tell you guys this story when I had my memory of dying and incarnating into this life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe he went over that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is a car crash or something, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I died in a car crash. It looked like a late seventies model car. And I remember just being in a lot of pain. I think I was upside down. There was parts of me hanging out that shouldn't be hanging out, you know. And uh and I remember, like, uh, at this, I'm like three years old when I had this dream, like three or four years old. It's partly closer to like two or three, because like I said, like I wasn't even in kindergarten. Yeah, but uh, but so in this dream, you know, I'm beat up and getting a car I think the car came out of nowhere, ran me off the road or something one of those situations. And uh, I was in so much pain, and I remember asking God, like, all right, if if I'm not gonna make it, can I at least like not suffer as much? I know, you know, and so you know, like if I'm not gonna make it, just take me, now, you know. And then everything it wasn't like I saw a light. It was like everything dissolved into this white golden light and it has everything materialized, like I guess de materialized into the white golden light. All the matter went away. I started going up and then I'm up in like a just like a like a black void, and there's just this wall of like a golden light, and it's everywhere and it's really imposing. Uh and uh and I remember being there before, right, I remember being there several times before.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 4: And then I looked behind me to see what was behind me, and I see like a silver light that's kind of further away, almost like a tunnel, and I wasn't sure which way to go, and I hear some voices calling for me down in the silver light. And uh, so before before this happened though, like, so I'm not sure which way to go. So then I try to remember my past life, because my life just flashed before my eyes before this happened, right parts of it. And so I try to remember my past life and it was already e RaSE like the mind the mind wife happens right away.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So so I heard these voices down the silver Light and then I decided to kind of just kind of creep over there, like maybe I could get a closer look, and I got sucked into it, and then I yelled at myself, don't fucking forget this time. And then I wake up in the car and I'm like, forget.
Speaker 5: What that's a trip.
Speaker 4: So so I think the silver light is the reincarnation trap, and I think the golden light takes you back to source or whatever is on the other side of that end. But I had this realization associating it with the Tree of Life in Cabala. I think it was after the Cult of Conspiracy interview that I did. I think it was like right after that, but I started thinking of the Tree of Life glyph. So I started thinking associating the silver Light with the moon being the reincarnation trap and the sun being the we're turning you back to source. But if you look at the Tree a Life glyph on the on the other so basically, let's just say, like, let's just put my spirit where the bar going in between Venus and mercury is. Can you put the tree a life Requie Jonathan?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: The what is it called, like the Cephyarroth or some ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Just tree of life? Yeah, yeah, Cabala tree of life, the basic glyph that everyone knows with all the sphears and everything. Right, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Got you here.
Speaker 4: And so I started thinking like, okay, if the silver light is uh the reincarnation trap, uh, there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh God, come on now, come on back. All right, that was not or we're just gonna stick with this all right.
Speaker 4: Okay. So the earth is molku down the very bottom right, yes, so it is the moon that's like right above it. So let's put my soul in that bar going right in between hood and nachiak or whatever you know as mercury and Venus. I'm just doing with the planets, gonna make it easy, okay. So got the Earth, you got the moon, then you have Mercury and Venus going parallel right there. Then you have the sun, and on the other side of the Sun is like keither, which which would be like the head of God. Right, So I started thinking associating. I've been associating that the bright light of the sun for a while and the silver light with the moon for a while, and and I almost think they have it mapped out here, because, like I said, if it is associated with the moon, that silver light, and it is the immediate reincarnation trap, look where the moon is, and it just fast passed straight down to the earth, right and then if you look at the Sun, it would be a fast track straight to the head of God. So I kind of had that.
Speaker 3: Huh, which one's the sun? What is it called?
Speaker 4: Right there in the middle right here?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so duh right up here. That was kind of added later a little bit.
Speaker 3: But the individuality, Yeah, it's not a real suffrath.
Speaker 4: It's like it's kind of weird. But that'll also take you to the night side, you know. But uh but yeah, but I totally had that kind of realization that the the glyph right there could be almost encoding the whole reincarnation cycle. You know.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's interesting that the sun would be represented by Michael and the moon would be represented by Gabriel.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow because whenever you did that, because the last time you were on we did that, uh, the the meditation where essentially you were guiding it and you called on the different cardinal directions and then the different angels and stuff like that, and Michael and Gabriel. For for me specifically, was like I felt that, you know, it wasn't just my mind, it was just I let go and I felt a full on presence whenever you mentioned both of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the way he was chanting it as well. That really did something.
Speaker 3: Oh we're gonna have to get weird again tonight Byron you down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So so I had that uh, that realization man, Uh, it was I think it was a right after that Cult of Conspiracy interview. I think it was right after that that I had that realization with the with the Tree of Life associating with the Tree of Life.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that we opened up your third high over there, sir? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something happened. It just it just popped in my head like it was like right after right after I finished. Man, it was like right after I got up, I was stretching, ah man, sitting down for like two or three hours, you know, I think that I think that one was like three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a little while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take for a bit over there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's not crazy to go for three over there. But you know, and that's I love those episodes for the opposite reason that I love meta mysteries, Like they're so different. Like me and Sean, it's like, all right, we're gonna take something and try and go as deep as we possibly can with it, and there's no hold ups, there's no stick ups. It's just like we're working together to really try and understand it. Whereas over with Jacob, I mean, I can't even get to a checkpoint without being checked, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He has a very intense personality. Smart guy, though, dude, Joey, smart motherfucker, absolutely smart dude, you know, oh yeah, smart guy.
Speaker 3: He makes me think, And to be honest, I love that. Like that's my favorite part about The Cold is that it makes me think, especially like earlier, for example, we did an episode with The Cold and it was about some kind of gassing type of situation that was going on in Illinois back in like nineteen forty or something like that, and he was thinking that it had to have been the Nazis that were coming over to America and gassing certain people's houses and stuff. And I was like, I don't know, just think about it, like for the numerology and the propaganda that was also going on around at that point. And he had mentioned about how thirty three people got gassed in their house and over the span of twelve days, and the news articles all said that that it was thirty three people over the span of twelve days, and it just kept on saying. I was like, dude, I'm telling you, every time they go with that type of numerology, it has to be something. And so then I started looking up, like, all right, what is the symbolism with thirty three and twelve whenever combined like that? And then of course it has to get a little kabbalistic, because Jesus lived to be thirty three years thirty three years old, there's thirty three vertebrae, there's thirty three levels within freemasonry and stuff like that. But then you look at the twelve. It's the fucking twelve apostles, So of course they're playing there together, you.
Speaker 4: Know, twelve signs of the Zodia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And so I was like, of course that's an occult thing. How are you not seeing it? That's screens two.
Speaker 4: And the thirty three is associated with the sun, which Jesus is also associated with the sun, you know, So yeah, thirty three the solar lunar cycle, the solar eclipse cycle is that thirty three years. And the Quran is really heavy on the number nineteen, and that's why you have like nineteen hijackers flight nineteen, flight ninety one OVID nineteen, and that's associated with the moon because the moon's ecliptic cycle is nineteen years and so and you also look at you know, the sun, right, so you have the our calendar on the winter solstice is twelve twenty one, which is thirty three, and then the spring equinox is three twenty one, which is thirty three, you know, and then when you look at like Jesus being in metaphor for the sun. Everyone knows like this from you know, like zeitgeist and stuff, but it's still true, you know. So like uh on this in the northern hemisphere, as the sun begins to work its way from the equator down to the tropic of Capricorn, it gets lower and lower and lower and lower on the horizon as it gets further away from us. And on the twenty first, it reaches its lowest point and then it kind of sits there for about three days and then.
Speaker 5: It goes up one that resurrects.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why you have. The sun dies for three days and is resurrected, and we sell and we celebrate the resurrection on Easter, which is the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, you know. And when we associate, when we associate Jesus with like the lamb of God, that's like the aries. That's that's that's the lamb of God. That's the first uh, that's the first month in the solar year is aries. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna let you cook right now. That was great in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so yeah, you know, how do we get into that. I don't know what we were originally talking about, man.
Speaker 3: We were talking about the Tree of life and then the gas oh oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty three, Yeah, thirty three, and then nineteen with the moon. The Koran's really big on nineteen, the Bible's really big on thirty three, you know. So, yeah, it's the sun and the moon.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just repurposed information, is really all.
Speaker 4: It is another interesting thing, you know, And this is something that Zeitgey's kind of got wrong a little bit. And I think Peter Joseph did it because it was like the first time this information was being brought out. I think he tried to make it really really easy because it gets really convoluted because because not everything's in apples apples comparison, but it's clear that's based on the same principle. But uh so, so he talks about Horror is dying and resurrecting, having twelve followers and stuff, but really Horace was the resurrection of Asirius, you know. So a cyrus is chopped in the thirteen parts, which which leaves twelve parts that are discarded. The thirteenth part is this phallus, which which isis used to impregnant yourself to give birth the horus. So that's where you have like the twelve signs plus the erection, which is the resurrection.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you know, I have this in the conversation, but I.
Speaker 4: Think I think Nimrod in the Bible though, has a similar thing where it gets like chopped up, but instead of gettingchoppedup in the thirteen because you get chopped up in the nineteen pieces. So I want to start looking into that a little bit, associating like again with with the moon and the Qur'an dude I nineteen.
Speaker 3: You know, whenever it comes to especially like you know, ancient Egyptian kind of stuff like that, when you get into Isis, Osiris, Horus and Thoth and stuff like that, do you think that like those people back in those days that were let's just say, for a lack of a better word, worshiping these these gods and these deities, do you think that they looked at it as literal or do you think that they were more in tune like spiritually working with the energies of said uh mythological god or both?
Speaker 4: Uh? It depends. You know, like part of me thinks that that was something that the priests class, that the higher echelons knew and understood, you know, where uh, you know, the lesser, the unwashed masses, the unclean masses probably didn't know, you know, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the lesser initiated probably took me.
Speaker 4: But the thing with the Pagan pantheon, it's a lot it's a lot more obvious with the Pagan pantheon that these are metaphors, you know, for the skyclock and as a result, the whole creation, because everything comes from the sky, you know, everything down here so.
Speaker 3: Well, especially the Greeks, right, I mean, I can't imagine they were like looking at Hercules as a literal thing. It had to have been something.
Speaker 4: You know, going back to the solar messiahs. Hercules is another one. Prometheus gets punished by Zeus. He gets chained to that rock. It's fairly similar to the really similar to the Crucifixion. Instead of getting stabbed in the liver by a spear, he's getting his liver eaten out every day by Zeus, who's in the form of an eagle. Hercules, instead of having twelve apostles or getting his body chopped up into twelve pieces, they get discarded. He performs the twelve labors of Hercules to free Prometheus. And what was Prometheus punished for for bringing the giving humanity? The fire? Of the gods. So that's where you have this thing where he like was basically changed to a rock really symmeto a crucifixion. He basically was crucified and suffered for man's redemption.
Speaker 3: So they were literally eating his livery.
Speaker 4: You said, uh, yeah, Zeus was in the form of an eagle eating out his liver.
Speaker 3: That is very like a cultic too, if you think about it like symbolic, I'll say, because if you look at the eagle as a whole, you know, especially within astrology, you got the scorpion and then it rises, you know, raises its kundleini and then it turns itself into an eagle. So that way, it's not a bottom dweller and it's looking from a higher perspective. And so if that's if that was the case, and then you compare that to the eating of the flesh essentially what Jesus was saying, eat of my flesh and drink of my blood. It's like a what was it called not communion, damn the Eucharist. And do you do you think that that's like a correlation there, like maybe that that same story, like that's maybe that's where the whole idea of the Eucharist started.
Speaker 4: Uh probably, I mean even looking at you know, sorry, it's being broken up into all these little parts, you know. Uh so, yeah, probably. And you know, the thing with the Greek myths too, was Prometheus was the Greek god that was tasked with creating humans. So he was basically the savior of man. God. He was the one that created us, and then he pays this ultimate sacrifice for our salvation, you know. And you'll get Hercules as being the Sun having to go save them, has to go through all the constellations to save them.
Speaker 3: It's all just astro theology at this point, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, and there could be some history in there too, like with the Bible of the Koran, because a part of it does read like a history book, and there could be stuff that's dn't in there to look at.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think Christians need to start investigating the Quran more.
Speaker 3: You know, really why you say that, I mean, just the.
Speaker 4: Way the Bible is all big on the number thirty three, and the way we see that in all these psychologa logical operations are pulling off, and how it's associated with the sun, and the way the Quran talks about the number nineteen, And the Kuran actually tells you to go and go look for the number nineteen. Investigate this. They're lying about history, they're lying about this. Go and go look for yourselves. What yeah, so and so you look at you know, and the number nineteen it's it's like it's in every conspiracy, even more than the number thirty three. You know, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that makes so much sense. I didn't know that the Koran was on some shit like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, but both books, I mean, they've been translated a few times, mistranslated a few times. You know, you gotta keep you know, you gotta be real careful with what you want to hold onto when you read those. But but I do think I think Christians need to start investigating the Kuran, especially the truthers. No but or not, you know, I mean, they're not exactly easy books to read.
Speaker 5: So I imagine, yeah, well, very interesting that being said. As far as the moonlight and the sunlight, one being the reincarnation, the other one the strict path to God, which one are you guys doing? Because I think I might, I think I might take the ride again, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I thought about this recently.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if there's a slim hope that I can remember even half of a percent about my previous life, i'lbeit through deja vu or synchronicity or something like that. I'm like, it's really not that bad here, once you get the hang of it, you know what i mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For the longest time, I was like, I'm done with this place. I'm going back, you know. But now, but now I start thinking, you know, like think about what I learned in this life, Like, imagine what one more ride could do?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you know.
Speaker 4: But then I'm like, fuck, dude, Like what if that? What if that doesn't happen? Though? What if I'm like retarded or something. You know, You're.
Speaker 5: Gonna be happy all the time. You're not even gonna have to worry about that.
Speaker 4: It'd be really good supply grill chy sandwiches, I'm good.
Speaker 5: And chocolate mouth dude, chicken nuggets. It would be good to go, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cutting cutting stuff with safety scissors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: I actually had a thought about this too, as far as like reincarnation goes I and and tell me if I'm wrong or I'm just I like to theorize and philosophize about all this kind of stuff as far as reincarnation goes. Is it possible that the reason we don't remember, you know, uh, why most people don't remember where they came from is because the previous incarnation or the previous way we were living was so different compared to this that it doesn't even necessarily apply. The rules are totally different, and maybe the density was a little bit different, and you know that knowledge isn't going to help you over here kind of thing, because if you think about it, that's the same way that like dreams and you know, uh DMT trips or mushroom trips are It's like you feel like you're taking on so much knowledge and so much information, but it's hard to really apply geometric fucking symbolism into this life in a sense. And so maybe it's like your mind really old, only holds on to what is like necessary. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, Ever since that dream, which is like three years old, you know, I've been thinking about this like a lot throughout my life, and I have no idea, you know, like it's to me, it seems like a it seems kind of bunk to me that we don't remember our lives and why we're here, you know. And I guess that's probably part of the game. I don't know, but I just feel like it would I feel like it would have been a lot easier to make certain decisions if you remember the mistakes you made in your past lives.
Speaker 3: But or if you were allowed to live longer, like if we didn't have to tap out at a maximum of one twenty, if we can live like fucking Methusla to nine hundred years old or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, if we were like twenty five years old for like a hundred years, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: So wise, you know, and the people before you, you know, as wise as they are teaching you stuff as you're coming up, dude, Like it would be just exponential as far as you know, how wise we would all be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, you know, now there's a real issue that you know, with inoculations and diet GMOs and you know, all the processed foods. You know, like people are are losing their uh their mental capacity younger and younger ages. Now you know, people are going more senilean dementia and pre dementia, and yeah.
Speaker 3: It's uh and losing themselves through anxiety, which is ultimately just a disconnection from what you truly are if you really think about it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, anxiety and depression, Yeah right.
Speaker 5: Right, they're feeding into those thoughts that aren't even you.
Speaker 4: But you know, sometimes die but sometimes diet you know it can cause that stuff too, you know. And so yeah, it's uh because because now people's like minds are kind of starting to fade. You know, fifty sixty years old, and uh, that's not a lot of prime years, you know, where you're like healthy and young and capable and ambitious. It's not a lot of years.
Speaker 3: I feel like, whenever I'm fifty, I really have a pretty damn good grasp on what's going on here. I hope that I don't die at that age. That would suck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's my goal to be as young and healthy for as long as possible. You know.
Speaker 3: There you go, Yeah, dude. So when we me and Sean we had previously talked on the on the most recent episode about getting you on here, we kind of wanted to dive into what are some possible like simple rituals. Do you do like any kind of simple rituals? An example of that would be, like I learned that if you put like a drop of honey in your coffee, that it's gonna make your day sweet as long as you go with that intention kind of thing. Is Is there any like kind of simple rituals that you do on a daily basis that maybe you don't even you know, it's just just part of your your daily thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, not too different than what you're talking about. But I'll I'll bless spiritually, like clean and bless my food and drink a lot. I do that a lot, you know. So that's a big one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So that's something you can try with your coffee when you before you put the cinnamon in it, like like bless and clean it and then put the mean sugar put the sugar or honey in it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've also been told that going winter shins or counterclockwise is uh is better to stir your coffee in the morning. I don't know, you know, it's like getting in the flow of just the flow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I uh, I guess like if I'm cooking like a pot of food or something, I'll stir it really like at a steady pace, you know, without clanking on the edges, and then I'll bless it and then really clean it and kind of use of divine words of power and stuff while I'm doing it. And uh so, uh so do you say you're told to go winter shins?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because I believe it's because if you look at a lot of the the the spiral like things that are within nature, whether it be shells or just certain flows of water and stuff, that it's always usually like, uh counterclockwise.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I wonder if that has something to do with why Mecca they walk counterclockwise around the Kaba?
Speaker 5: That can be I think that I think came up too because.
Speaker 4: I was always wondering like, why did they what do they walk withter shoons? You know, why they walk counterclockwise? I was always wondering.
Speaker 5: That it makes mirroring nature?
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense?
Speaker 3: What makes sense? You had to go with the flow of what everything else is already doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even though everything goes clockwise over the earth, it still makes sense to me. It's like flowers and everything that's coming manifesting down here is counterclockwise. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good point. So all right, well I think that you know, we're probably gonna wrap it up here. And uh, Sean, do you have a card?
Speaker 5: Pold sir, Oh, I have too, if that's okay. So I got the Ace of wands, get and the two of one's.
Speaker 3: Oh, right next to each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the two of one's is very interesting looking.
Speaker 3: The ace of wands and the two of ones. Yeah, they're back to back. So uh the Ace of Wands, the gift of creation is presented from divine be open to exciting new possibilities. The Ace of Wands brings the gift of a new beginning rooted in passion and creativity. The hand of the Divine emerges from a cloud, offering a single wand of visionary inspiration sprouting green leaves. Beneath the wand is a lush landscape that includes a castle, peaceful river, and a handful of fertile trees. This scene depicts stability, prosperity, movement, and the current of emotions that propels you forward, supporting a new venture, and the spiritual message behind it says when travel and adventure. When travel and adventure opportunities present themselves, embrace them. Beginning a health or fitness routine will bring renewed confidence and excitement into your life. This is an ideal time to take action on goals or creative projects that you've been thinking about. So stay open to divine inspiration. So basically the key meaning to this card would be inspiration and creativity and new beginnings.
Speaker 5: Yeah good, Why I keep pulling it? Man? You know the taro's like, uh, loose a mite heavy, Yeah, do something.
Speaker 3: It's almost like it's almost like the fool card if you think about it. It's a new beginning and maybe it's just another chapter.
Speaker 4: Yeah. All all of the ones are basically new beginnings, you know, and then the twos are like a fork in the road or decision you have to make.
Speaker 3: You're on one because it says the upright key meanings to the two of One's is choice. So that's interesting. So it says a choice to expand your world awaits do you stay with what you know or choose the unknown adventure. The two of Wand's card is an invitation to ponder the future. A man looks out onto the vast expanse of land from a position high up in his luxurious castle. He he has already established his position of stability and now he craves adventure. One wand is securely anchored to the castle walls, showing his efforts to build his fortune, while the other wand is held above his head. In his other hand, he holds a globe as if to save the world is in his hands. Where will he go next? The two of Lan's signals an opportunity to plan for the next exciting phase and an already rich and full life. The spiritual message behind it is weigh your options before making a big decision and heed intuitive guidance in your decision making process. You're making plans and taking your goals to the next level and phase of life, which is exciting. Your life continues to be enriched when you follow a spiritual path and explore new directions. So, uh yeah, choice and future plans and also the numerology of two equals choice or partnership.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean speaking of you know, the new beginnings and possible possible partnership. You did start a church and you may have new apostles, So.
Speaker 5: Got one more time.
Speaker 3: I got to plan many seeds, and you know not all of them are gonna sprout. He's got to make a suggestion suggestion, you know, that's all. Yeah, dude, Byron, do you have a like a website or anything for your church yet?
Speaker 4: No, not yet, but uh, but but that's that's the plan, you know, because I don't want especially for the church proper. I don't want just a website, want a forum to you know, community. But as long as I have a newsletter, you know, that'll be fine. But it would be nice to have a an actual community, you know. I could do that on like Telegram or something else, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, when you get that going, man, just let us know. Dude. Yeah, I will be out there and let the one know.
Speaker 3: When when are you when are you thinking about whenever? Like the next steps of actually starting the Patreon and starting the the basically internet church at that point, Like when when do you plan on starting that?
Speaker 4: Uh? Probably before the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Yeah, we'll definitely.
Speaker 4: But I have a lot of stuff coming out. I have a bunch of new products, uh coming out. Uh one one for become a Living God publishing company, and then I have more machines for uh myself and uh Jscarrett dot Net and uh and then uh I'm talking with someone later this Yeah, so I got I got a few things going on. Uh, some things I don't want to talk about quite yet until more into the fruits of being manifested, you know, the ball going a little more. But yeah, I got a lot of stuff going on first.
Speaker 3: So but uh, you're a busy man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, I'm gonna be releasing some really beefed up machines here pretty soon. And uh yeah, so so so the first thing I got knocked down is uh the publishing company become a Living God. And then and then I yeah, yeah, I have like six more machines and were putting out pretty soon. Uh so I yeah, so I got a lot going on as far as that new stuff.
Speaker 5: But perfect.
Speaker 3: So as far as that become a living God, You're you're saying that you you're starting a publishing company.
Speaker 4: No, that's a colleague of mine. Uh uh uh, I'm gonna be building some machines for them. Oh, just like for you know that I do for j S.
Speaker 3: Oh perfect.
Speaker 4: So, but the the ones for U become a living God are like very specific for them, you know. It's uh, they're the only ones that have those ones. So okay, very very special. I don't I don't. I don't know if I'm at liberty to talk about it yet, but uh, but uh, I'll talk to you guys after the show.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk to you about after the show too. I just can't right now, Okay, But yeah, I guess we'll wrap it up right there. We'll get over to Lord Byron's Guided Meditation, which is always so much fun. It was a good time, yeah, dude, So thank you Byron for joining us on this one. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on the other side and the meditation. But if anybody wants to be able to follow us and support us and join us, we have several different ways of being able to do so. You can come check us out on TikTok It's TikTok dot com, slash meta Mysteries, also Instagram just We have all those links down on the show notes below. But the best way to be able to support us would be to go to Patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is down there. If you go over there, you get the shows a couple of days in advance. It literally the day after we shoot because we shoot at night, so we're not going to stay up until three in the morning editing. But if you go over there, you literally get the show the day after it's after it's shot. So if you're interested in that, you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to be able to see the video. Of course, we do have YouTube if you want to watch the video, but sometimes there'd be commercials and interruptions and stuff like that over there. That's the great thing about Patreon is that it's completely commercial free. Get the shows a couple of days in advance and you'll be able to slide into our dms. We reply to everything, so we appreciate all the one who is supporting us in that way. If you don't have the means, or maybe it's just not your thing to be able to support us in that way, then there are other ways, as I said, coming to checking us out on all the different social medias, But the next best way would be to go to if you're listening to Apple podcasts or Spotify or whatever your podcast player is, leave a review, give us five stars, you know, tell us. I mean, you can give us one star too. That's okay. We're not perfect, but we try to be We're aiming for that. But yeah, if you would just leave a review, it really helps the algorithm big time to help the one find the one. That's what it's all about is just finding each other and recognizing that it was all an illusion that we were split in the first place. So yeah, yeah, definitely come check us out and support us in whatever ways that you can. We really appreciate the one for doing that. But yeah, I guess we're gonna wrap it up there, get it of the meditation. It's gonna get a little weird, it's gonna get a little wild, it's gonna get I mean, fucking Lord Byron Jes Lord Iron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: So uh yeah, I guess with that being said, if Lord Byron Jester came here and he taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So.
Speaker 5: Don't just get weird, stay weird inside.
Speaker 2: You mine ordinary for behind color, soul, the stars, line in.
Speaker 4: The mental mysteries you're finding. They're just sitting and relaxed for a second. Like exhale, feel all your muscles, relax, feel the muscles in your face, relax, take slow, deep breaths. Fill your stomach up like a like a balloon, like really fill your stomach up with all that air. And when you slowly exhale, excel all that air out of your stomach in hell and again, release all your muscles, release the tension in your face. Just take a few breaths, and every time you excel, just go deeper into relaxation. Okay. Now, imagine a white golden light about three to four feet above your head. Feel that light shining down on you. Visualize an empty sphere right above the crown of your head that kind of goes into the crown of your head about an inch or two. Now, as we take a slow deep breath, see that white golden light from above your heads, from the heavens coming down and fill that sphere with that white golden light. Take a few deep breaths as you inhale, just feel it fill up with that white golden light. Now, for this one, we're gonna vibrate the name elo heme and we're gonna pronounce it a low heme. So take a slow, deep breath, feel the light from heaven coming down and filling that sphere with that white golden light. And now We're gonna vibrate the name low sh And then as we vibrate that name, like really visualize and see that sphere of white golden light that you're filling up right at the crown of your head, not just filling up, but getting brighter and activating. Take another slow deep breath, bringing that light from heaven into that first sphere of right at the crown of the head. I'm gonna vibrate alo him again one more time. Hellow Okay, So now we're gonna take a few deep breaths. Now, visualize another empty sphere right where your throat is. It kind of goes up into the mouth a little bit maybe an inch below the collarbone, but an empty sphere right where your throat is. And now as we take a slow deep breath, as we inhale, visualize that white golden light from the heavens coming down through the first sphere right the crown chakra, coming right through that into the empty throat chakra chakra, but the sphere and the throat, and bring that white golden light down to fill up that sphere in your throat. Take a slow deep breath, build it up with that white golden light and now we're gonna vibrate the name yode Hay, bob hay, slow deep breath, fill it up with that white golden lion yo head.
Speaker 6: Bob Hey, take another slow deep breath, fill it up with that white golden light.
Speaker 4: And this time, don't just fill it up with that white golden light, really fill that light, intensify and active yo head ball one more time. Yoh, okay. Now visualize an empty sphere right where your heart center is. And now as we take a deep breath, we're bringing that white light, that white golden light down from the heavens, down through the first sphere of the crown chakra, fully let up and activated, through the spine down to the sphere at the throat, fully lit up and activate it. And we're gonna pass that and go right into this empty sphere in the heart and we're just gonna fill it up with that white golden light. So take a slow, deep breath, fill it up, and this time we're gonna vibrate the name. A hey yay m.
Speaker 7: A hey yah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fill it up that white golden light and really fill it, intensify and activate. Oh and looks and do it one more time, and the heart center is a really important one. So this time when you activated and you feel it intensified, like really feel it come out of your heart and almost fill the whole room, your whole aura, slow deep breath and okay, now visualize you have a empty sphere right in your stomach, just a few inches like maybe three fingers above your navel, an empty sphere right there. So you're gonna take a slow deep breath and again bring that white gold and lie down from the heavens through your the sphere on your crown, fully lit up and activated, down through your spine to your throat, fully lit up and activated, down the spine right to your heart, fully lit up and activated, and down into the empty sphere right in your stomach, right around where your liver is. Take a slow deep breath. Fill it up with that white golden light. And this time we're gonna vibrate the name of God, oh ad, don't name. So take a slow deep breath. Fill it up with that white golden light.
Speaker 7: Uh do, Take a slow deep breath, deal it up with that white golden light, and this time really fill it, light up, intensify and activate. Uh uh, just slow deep breath, bring that white light down through the center column.
Speaker 4: Fill up the stomach one more time. Okay, now we're gonna have visualized and empty sphere like right where the grond is, where your root chakra and saquerel chakra are. And again we're gonna breathe in. We're gonna bring that white golden light down from the heavens through the first sphere at the crown of our head, down through the spine, through the second sphere in the throat, down the spine to the third sphere in the heart, down the spine to the fourth sphere in the stomach. All of these are gonna be lit up right activated. And then we're gonna bring it down past that and fill up an empty sphere right in the growing area. So take another slow deep breath, fill it up with that white golden light. And now we're going to vibrate the name of God aga lat Take a slowly breath, Oh God, take a slow, deep breath. Fill it up with that white golden light. Oh ah, one last time, I really feel it intensify and activate. Take a few deep breaths, and bring that white golden light all the way through the heavens, all the way down your central channel through all of those spheres we just activated all the way down into the earth. I feel that white golden light as you breathe in in goal for your whole body, maybe about three feet four foot diameter around you. I'll start breathing in that white golden light, slow deep breath through every single pore in your body. So breathe in this white golden light omni directionally through every pore in the bow. Now we're gonna take a few of those deep breaths and bring that white golden light. Concentrate it to right at the base of the spine. Now as we take a slow, deep breath, we're gonna bring that white golden light from the base of our spine, from the tailbone, all the way up our central channel, going up the spine. And then as we exhale, it's gonna break the crown in cascade and waterfall around your whole aura. Take a slow, deep breath, slowly bring it up the spine. H exhale waterfall and cascade all around you, this white golden light. Take a deep breath, bring it up the spine, exhale waterfall all around you. And this time the next couple of times we do this, Let's really pay attention and feel for any type of energetic blockages and do your best to break through those blockages. So take a slow, deep breath, exhale. Do that a few more times. Okay, So now we're gonna call on the angels in each of those spears with the elements. So the first one we're gonna call on is gonna be Metatron at the crown, and then it's gonna be Raphael for air at the throat, Gabriel for water at the heart, Michael or meek Iel at the stomach or the liver for fire, and er A L at the in the grind for Earth. And so it's just gonna be white for Metatron and the spirits of Ether, yellow for Raphael and the spirits of Air, blue for water for Gabriel and the spirits of Water, red for meek i L and the spirits of Fire. And uh, I think, just for now, I think green will do for the Earth. Some people will do brown green or like a hazel kind of color. Let's just do green at the groin for her A L and the spirits of Earth. Okay, so we're just gonna take a slow, deep breath, feel that first sphere at the top of the crown. But the white light. Now we're just gonna vibrate Metatron's name, Man Troe. When more time filling with the white light, Man Troll. One more slow deep breath developed that white light, Man.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 4: Now take a few deep breaths and visualize Metatron right above your head, and we're just gonna do a short little invocation for him in the spirits of ether. So take a slow, deep breath. Visualize Medatron right above your head with a bunch of protective spirits all around him, all around you. I'm just gonna call upon I call upon Metatron, the guardian of the heavens. Open up your gate, and with the spirits of bay Thor flow through me. Now for this for the next four I guess it'll be good to know what direction you're looking. If you know, we're northeast, south and west there. If not, just do your best. So now we're gonna breathe in, and then as we exhale, we're gonna feel the sphere in the throat up with a yellow light. And this is going to have the characteristics of air. So as we've begin to activate it, make sure you really hone in on the element of air and you know intelligence, clairvoyance, communication, all those airy attributes. So take a slow, deep breath, fill that sphere up with the yellow element of air. And now we're gonna vibrate Raphael's name. M h. Grow. Really feel that air element intensify.
Speaker 7: Raw.
Speaker 4: Now with this one almost filled, the whole room, fill up with the air element. Grow. Now, if you know which the cardinal directions are, which way you're facing, Visualize Raphael standing in the east with the air flowing all around them, the yellow color and the air flowing all around them, with a bunch of the spirits of air all around you protecting you. And now we're just gonna do a quick little invocation. I call upon Raphael, the Guardian of the yeast, open up your gate and let the spirits of air flow through me. Okay, So now we're going down to the heart. We're gonna fill it up with the blue light for the element of water. And as you begin to activate it, really hone into those water attributes and motion intuition, the astral realm uh feminine principles. Take a slow, deep breath, fill that sphere up with the blue light. And now we're gonna vibrate the name gabriel Go breathe, y know, let water intensify. Take a deep breath, make that blue light brighter, stronger, more activated. God breathe. Ah. Now we're gonna do one more time, and this time, when we vibrate Gabrielle's name, fill the whole room, fill up with the elemental powers of water, that blue light, emotions, intuition, national projection, feminine like a deep breath.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: Now visualize the archangel Gabrielle standing in the west with a bunch of that water element behind him, and all around him the spirits of the water. They're protecting you and filling the room. I call upon gabriel the Guardian of the West, open up your gate, and let the spirits of water flow through me. Okay, so now we're gonna come down to the stomach. This time we're gonna be channeling the fire element, says you take a slow, deep breath, fill it up with that fiery red light and really holding in on the fire element like willpower, you know, force, masculinity, you know, like really focus on those fire elements. And for this one, we're gonna vibrate the name Michael, which is meek l. Take a slow, deep breath. Fill it up with that bright red fiery light, me god, m hm. Take a deep breath. Fill it over that bright red light. And as we vibrate Michael, really feel that light intensify me ca mm hmmm. And this time field that fire like fill the whole room. Feel that creative force, destructive force will power might courage me ca it. Take a few breaths. Visualize Michael standing in the south with a bunch of the fire element and the color red all behind him. Fill in the room, and a bunch of the elemental spirits of fire all around you, protecting you. I call upon Mikail, the guardian of the South. Open up your gain, Let the spirits of fire flow through me. Okay, now focus on the sphere right at the groin. I'm gonna take a slow, deep breath. We're gonna fill it with a green light. And this time we're gonna vibrate the name er ree l.
Speaker 3: Er h.
Speaker 4: M hm. Take a slow, deep breath, feel that light. Really intensify that green light m hm. Can do that one more time. This time we're gonna fill the whole room up with the color of green and the Earth element you could probably visualize like trees and vines everywhere. And we're gonna charge that sphere one more time. Er, take a few slow, deep breaths and visualize the archangel Aeriel standing in the north, the color green behind them, the Earth element behind him, that grounding fertility, prosperous energy, a bunch of Earth spirits filling the whole room and protecting you. I call upon our Reel, the guardian of the North. Open up your gate and look the spirits of Earth flow through me. Now we're gonna hold on to all of the angels. We're gonna visualize all the angels in their cardinals, in their directions, protecting us. To take a few deep breaths, we're gonna vis you know, we got Metatron and the spirits of ether looking down on us from the heavens protecting us. We have Raphael in the ease with the spirits of air protecting us, Gabriel in the West with the spirits of water protecting us, meek I l in the South with the spirits of fire protecting us, ere Al in the North with the spirits of Earth protecting us. Not just visualize pentagrams right in front of all of these angels of white golden light right side of pentagrams, and we're just gonna banish any negative energy that's still upt in the room. So just visualize the archangels and creating those pentagrams all around you, one in each cardinal direction, and we're just gonna say about me flames the pentagram the way you profane, and just visualize any leftover negative energy in the room just being expelled, banished from sight. The whole room's filled with a white golden light now, so now really see that white golden light from the beginning of the meditation from the heavens filling the whole place. And we're just going to breathe in that white golden light through every poor in the body. And as we do this, every breath, feel that white golden light expand further out past your body, out past your aura. Fill the whole room just fills up with this white gold and purifying light above me shines the sixth rates. Darter, Maybe this temple be blessed and made pure, so mould it be? Okay, take a few deep breaths and really take in that white golden light, make sure the whole room is purified by this point. If you feel confident with this, you might be able to expand it even further and clean your whole house or your whole apartment and just fill it with the white purifying light. Okay, So now we're going to do a really simple but short exercise from Basic Psychic Development by John Fried Lambert. It's actually the very first exercise in the book. I believe what we're going to do is we're going to try to get rid of a negative, stored emotion that we're holding on too from our past. So I want you just took a few deep breaths, and I want you to try and think of a time when something gave you like really bad anxiety, or think back when like a negative emotion at a time of a situation where you felt really negatively about it. And it doesn't have to be a big one at first. You can start off with something small, you know, like maybe you were rude to someone you shouldn't have been rude to. Maybe someone was rude to you and they shouldn't have been rude to you. But just recall a simple basic memory from your past that you're still holding on to. That's giving you anxiety and possibly holding you back. Okay, So as we breathe in, breathe in that white golden light again through every pore in the body, and as you breathe in, try to think of what there was to learn from that situation, What you what? What you what you've learned from that situation. So take a slow, deep breath, taking all the knowledge and wisdom that was gained from that event or could be gained from that event, And as you excel, you're just gonna release it and let it go and get rid of it. It takes a slow, deep breath breathing that white golden light, think about all the wisdom and knowledge, everything that was to learn from that event, And as you excel, you're just gonna let it go and fill that out of your event. Just go away, Just get it out of your aura, get it out of your energetic body. You then fill your whole aura up with that white golden light. Really purify all of that, think about all the knowledge and wisdom with the gain from it. And as you exhale, you're just gonna banish all that negative energy, all that stuff you're holding on to that you don't need to banishing it for good, banishing it from your aura, from your energy body. Just do this a few more times. I can feel some things not wanting to let go my golden light, knowledge, wisdom, everything that you've learned. Exhale, just banish it. Okay, I can still feel something holding onto someone out there. Let's really try to get it out this time as we inhale. Instead of bringing that white lighte from every poor in the body, let's bring it down from the heavens, that white golden light, and we're just gonna have it push out any negative energy all through our or take it a deep breath and just feel any of that gunk chain shackles, it might be a cord or a rope attaching you to that event. To take a deep breath, and we're just gonna force all that stuff out down through our legs and then exhale, banish it. Take another deep breath, bring that white golden light all the way down for your crown and force any of that negative energy. Really pay attention to your or where it is, get it all the way out, all the way down to your feet. The next hell, and banish it for good. We're gonna do that one more time. You banish it for good. You can a few slottle deep breaths. Purify your aura, Purify your own if you're savvy enough, purify your house. Just breathing that white golden light. Purify everything. Exhale, get rid of everything. Take a few deep breaths. Okay, yeah, I think I think that's good, man. I think whoever was holding onto that, I think we got got it out and I feel a lot better. I just better turn my camera on.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel like I should deep, dude, I kind of.
Speaker 4: Feel like I should have had the camera on. Man. Like, halfway through it, I was like, man, but I didn't want to turn it on on. Halfway through it, I kind of felt like I should have had the camera on. Dude.
Speaker 5: Oh that's all good, dude. That was to us where we needed to go. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just got to say, like, whenever you were calling upon the angels and stuff like that, I was like, God, I love your Byron.
Speaker 5: Yeah good thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could. I could feel it activating in other people, you know. That's why when I was doing the last part, breathing out that that negative attachment to that, to that memory to the moment I could feel someone having trouble getting rid of it, so.
Speaker 3: That might have been me I was having because I wanted to go to the deepest, darkest, most like level yeah from childhood, you know, which is usually the darkest stuff, you know.
Speaker 4: Like that uh, that meditation man with the angels and stuff. Because you're packing the room full of spirits. And you know, if you do like a like a spell or something after that, or an evocation or something, it's so much more powerful, you know, because you got so you know, you just packed the room with spirits. You got rid of all your junk holding you back. You know, all your psychic senses are basically starting to activate, so you're a lot more in tune magically. So it's a good one man. And and you know it's it's universally, you know, you can swap out the angels for like the Greek gods, or you just gotta you just gotta associate the elements with it, or or the demons.
Speaker 5: Or oh yeah, definitely, I definitely felt the sense that this room was was not just me in here, you know what I mean. I definitely had that sense like the room got a little more crowded, you know, in a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt the same way. That was, man, that.
Speaker 5: Was so good. Like I'm still trying to come back. To be honest with you. I feel like Neo using his eyes for the first time, you know, yeah, what my eyes hurt, So the first time you're using them, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's like coming out of a d MT trip. You know. It's like you know, you're back to normal and you're out of that realm, but you still feel like one foot in, you know, still kind of got that all going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, noh, ship dude, damn thanks man. That was great, man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 5: Quite a service.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I thought I thought about like cleaning the ore again and sending it all back to the senders, but I thought the shadow Work one was probably more important. Something told something, something told me to do that one.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's the thing that that we just intuitively avoid, you know, it's just you don't want to go there, you know, But I think that we needed to go there, man. So I appreciate you you calling that out man, and making that judgment call, because that was, uh, that was wonderful. Man. I feel pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Byron, you are the man, and uh I think next time will definitely not be three months from now.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you know, uh that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Let let me talk to uh uh the guy I'm uh going to be building those machines for, because I think we should get him on, because because because he's uh, he's colleagues and friends with JS and Lighton and all those guys, you know. So so we're all kind of like in the same circle, even though I'm like the new guy, you.
Speaker 5: Know, but that sounds interesting. Yeah, yeah, all the guys you've brought on, you know. Yeah, the past man, it's been pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: He's probably asleep now, but I hit him up tomorrow. He's here in Utah too, He's down in southern southwest Utah.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we're We're available every Monday and Wednesday night. We have our said, our schedule, uh schedule set for every Monday and Wednesday night. So whatever one best for you and him, then we have that up.
Speaker 4: See. See. I like that, you know because like the closest things the patrons that I have, So Mondays for the moon, Wednesdays for Mercury, right, and uh, Hecatay and Hermes are like my favorite spirits to pretty much work with. Hecitay and Hermes says the moon.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people were Mercury lately.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, she's super popular. Left hand path and right hand path people like her, so she's pretty marketable like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's a triple headed goddess? Is that the one that I'm thinking of?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's also a double headed single headed version, but yeah, triple head of goddess.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: So people are kind of rass.
Speaker 3: Someone is that? Like Mother mad and Crone also encompassed within that.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's different than I think. It's more like the uh, like the trifle, crossworlds like the like like a heaven, Earth and the underworld.
Speaker 5: Interesting interesting within that meditation, dude, I started to see like, and it's happened to me before, but this was like a lot more interesting than usual. I kept seeing these three things popping into my field of view, and it was like at one point they were like one would pop in and then the other one would dissipate. This one would pop in, and then there was another one the the other lower corner that would pop in it was just like kept going like that. It was almost like they were trying to present themselves to me in some sort of way to let me know that there was some sort of intelligence it's behind it, you know what I mean. I don't know. I couldn't tell what I was looking at, but there was a there was three of them.
Speaker 3: There's something magical about just the resonance whenever you're humming like that, like oh yeah with the uh what is it the Gateway tapes. It's about the resonance whenever you're like syncing up and especially you know, hearing you hum in my micro or in my headphones and then me humming along with you. It's like almost like an echoe and internal hum resonating at the same time. I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to do it pretty slow and kind of basy too, you know. I think that kind of helps, but you can tell. Like the first one I did, I was like, oh, that's a little too fast. You gotta slow that down a little bit.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what you're doing Byron?
Speaker 4: Oh? Thanks? Yeah, it's fun, man, it's fun. You know. It's like, uh, like playing music or something.
Speaker 3: You know yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well all right, Byron. I mean this was awesome, dude, and uh, we'll definitely make it happen again. And uh, for anybody that wants to be able to reach out to you, we'll have your links, uh down the show notes. And yeah they want to come and check out your store or anything like that, we'll have that down there.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet. And uh yeah, if you'd like to make a taxiductible donation to my religious nonprofit.
Speaker 5: A church, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So I gotta I just yeah, I gotta get that going. But yeah, I got so many products that I'm releasing right now, and a couple of them need a little bit of research and development first.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well get some game that's cool. Yeah, but uh, all right, guys, Uh until next time, we'll see you all on the flip side.
Speaker 4: But guys, all right.
Speaker 1: Voices drift on windsunting words like these that can be those your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open doors inside to mind, leave the ordinary far behind. The colors swall and stars alive.
Speaker 4: In the mental mysteries, you'll find