Speaker 1: Oh, what are you doing doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: For the love of everything that's holy.
Speaker 2: We get out of here at noon. Oh my god, go to three o'clock.
Speaker 1: Why are you putting this in our heads?
Speaker 3: You are being so disrespectful right now, forty nine years ago tomorrow all were lost on the Edmund Fitzgerald in Lake Superior.
Speaker 1: It was a stupid boat design. Yeah, have you ever seen it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's skinny in the middle and fat on both ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do we make something that's certainly gonna sink? You?
Speaker 5: Guy that that morning he stepped on attack? Did he walk down the ball to the rest?
Speaker 1: I think he passes cats first.
Speaker 2: Such a long song, it's so descriptive. I don't know if this is truth or not. Before we talked to.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Daniel, Daniel's gonna tell us how to get to the dark Wab.
Speaker 2: Actually told me he's gonna help me. Bob Pancreas, that's cool.
Speaker 1: To the Yeah, it's a conversation piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dark web is bigger.
Speaker 2: We finished each other sandwiches.
Speaker 5: So Kathleen on social media says, the bod guy that you're talking about, this can't be true. I don't know the bod guy that you're talking about that's gonna take over the border in Trump's administration.
Speaker 1: Is Dana White? No, No different dude, sevent guy. No, this dude, Dana White short. The guy I'm talking about is like six ' four. He's humongous, and he looks and he does it. He looks at you with no emotion like he looks at anytime. Have you not seen the sixty minutes interview? Have you not seen the sixty minutes interview? They said, how do you can you deport all these You say you're gonna deport these people? How do you deport these people? How do you How do you do that with families? You have separate him. He goes, no, we don't. We'll deport all of them. We'll deport the old family. He's and he doesn't break, he doesn't have any emotion. He just answers the questions like a terminator. He's like, Nope, we can, we can deport all of them. Did it before, We'll do it again. I'm like, oh my god, this guy, so you gotta go see him again. He looks like, uh, what's the wrestler? I'm thinking of the bald Steve Austin. No, no, no, who was in the nineteen eighties. No, shoot, he was like, where you're the wrestling guy like they're no hard Grave, not Mango or Mongore. That's him?
Speaker 2: Is that him?
Speaker 1: That's him?
Speaker 2: Dude, look at Definitely not Dana White.
Speaker 1: He looks pissed. Thomas Holeman, hold on Homan, Thomas Holman, Man, oh Man, what's up home Man? Hey, Holeman, I'm gonna send you to home Man.
Speaker 2: He should be Homeman security.
Speaker 1: Look at him? He does? Does he look his like you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know he favors Okay, he doesn't look exactly okay, But the nose in the eyes, yeah, yeah, the bad guy in Beverly Hills cop and he's been in everything with the nose and you.
Speaker 1: What the hell I'm talking about? No, okay, all right, he looks like no nonsense and the guy you do not want to mess with. That's it. That's what I'm saying. And if Trump Pitt pointed this guy to be Ice.
Speaker 2: Characters, dude, who I'm talking about he is.
Speaker 1: He's intimidating. I'm just looking at a picture on a phone and I'm like, uh, I didn't do it. I was out of town. I had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't driving for this guy.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying it looks like him. I'm saying this part favors him.
Speaker 1: Man, Yes, a stretch.
Speaker 2: That's very okay the guy. Uh.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't Beverly Hills cop. It was forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: That was Victim Maitland. Yes, I think that would be banned.
Speaker 1: Oh, Victor Maitland.
Speaker 2: No, Jonathan Banks, That's what I'm talking about here.
Speaker 1: You were totally confusing everyone. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to bet that it wasn't Beverly Hills cop.
Speaker 1: No, you got the you got the stupid face on.
Speaker 2: You know you're serious.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell Victim Maitland was the bad guy.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell, all right. So I got a message from Discover card, and I do pay ten dollars a month for fraud coverage or alert or whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 5: I opted to just flesh that ten dollars down the toilet every month.
Speaker 1: I know, but it makes me feel better. So the ten dollars makes me feel better. That's why I do it. So right, So he Discover says, hey, by the way, your soul security number has been detected on the dark Web. I'm like, first of all, why is discover wandering around the dark web to discover things? Oh, David, take a dollar out? I hate you.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Dollar out. Okay, So they're wandering around and I'm like the dark Web, like I can't. Daniels are sort of young internet expertise guy, the guy that says no, you can't do that, or yeah, you can do that. When it comes to the Internet. What is the dark Web? How do we get to the dark Web? Do you know how to get to the dark Web? Because they say it's bigger than the actual web.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's way bigger than the actual web. And in order to get to it you need a special browser.
Speaker 1: Well what does that mean? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: What am I not an average browser?
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 6: So so you have a Safario Chrome. Correct, that's your web browser. And then you have a thing called the tour browser, and that's the Onion router browsing Amazon.
Speaker 2: Tour Tour Onion.
Speaker 1: Spell it t O R t O R the tour.
Speaker 2: Browser browser Amazon.
Speaker 1: Will you please stop talking? God, it's like we were eight years old. Stop my car, don't don't stop. Do you not get on the tour Doc. Don't you're an idiot. Stop it's not funny. You're gonna you're gonna get yourself on the dark Web and you're gonna end up dead. The show is just getting going.
Speaker 7: He can't get on the tour Web from his lap.
Speaker 1: Oh he can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got buy an Onion browsers said.
Speaker 1: Don't buy it. He's going to Amazon and trying to buy it. I hope it put you on the list.
Speaker 7: They don't that good thing.
Speaker 1: I hope it puts you on a list. Okay. So I got to go to a special browser, and then that takes me to the dark web, and then that's where all the illegal stuff goes.
Speaker 2: I found that. I found Okay, you don't buy an Onion browser. It's just the thing. It's okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go on the Onion brows don't click on any of that, buddy.
Speaker 4: Is there good on the dark Web?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You have the Hidden Wiki and then you got.
Speaker 2: Me and my wife played that on our honeymoon, The Wicked Wiki.
Speaker 1: Hide the wiki.
Speaker 2: The wiki.
Speaker 6: It just shows you, like what Wikipedia show you nowadays, a bunch of forms.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he said, is there good on the dark Web. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Like what is on is evil and dark and nasty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, most likely it's gonna be bad stuff on the dark Web.
Speaker 1: They sell people, yeah they do. They sell kids, Yeah, they sell kids. It's not a fun place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Seriously though during the commercial you looked up a pancreas.
Speaker 7: I don't really look at the pancreas.
Speaker 6: I don't want to get like you said, Mark, because if when you're on here, it's all the VP and protected, but it means everything is being logged, even though it's through a router.
Speaker 7: They call it the onion router because it has multiple layers.
Speaker 5: Okay, stop for a second here, let's get Austin from wmz's computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that. Okay, So a couple So there was two different I think Harvard and another school that we're selling cadavers and stuff like that. Is that where they were selling them, like body parts, they were selling body parts on.
Speaker 7: That'd be high chance to be sold there, okay.
Speaker 1: And drugs they just jeuge trafficking happens on the dark web.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you ever heard of the Silk Road, But what the silk Road?
Speaker 6: No, why would we know the silk roads? This maybe called the Silk Road. Oh okay, that's that takes place from the dark Web on.
Speaker 7: The dark really good. If you need to get torn, here's what you don't do.
Speaker 1: Don't go to the silk Road.
Speaker 2: You'll know it because you'll start smelling lavender.
Speaker 1: Listen, No, that's a different there's a lavender road. There's a lavender witch road. Don't go down that road. All right? So body parts people, why can't the FBI just get on there and start to why can't they? Why can't we shut the dark web down access front to America? Why can't we do that?
Speaker 6: Well, it's much like a crypto people, they'll they won't get into the crypto game, so they download their own minor on their computer, So essentially their computer becomes a minor. And if people want to support tour browser, they'll download their own server on the computer and encrypt it and they'll just stay there in the deep ether. So in order from a shut down, they have to effectively find every server and then shut that down.
Speaker 1: Do you know he uses words that scares the crap out of everybody, The deep deep Ether. That sounds like an Avengers thing, like the deep You know, he was invaded by the deep ether and he became evil.
Speaker 2: All right, So wait a minute, mom, I want for Christmas. I want to browser.
Speaker 1: Okay, honey, we'll try to get that for you. And then she goes to the store asking people a game stop, where's the where's the onion, where's the tour browsers? And we want to go to the Satin Highway or something Satain Highway seton road or something.
Speaker 2: Browsers, are.
Speaker 1: You look like a lonely cyst? Can you answer these questions?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I need assist gender all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, so they can't shut it down. This is where crypto started. It could have started here pretty well, because they needed a way to pay.
Speaker 4: For all this have to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't use the tooth page hairandy dot com.
Speaker 6: That would been a really good place for to start, ye, because it's completely untraceable on both fronts.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying it was. Crypto was started with evil purposes.
Speaker 5: Okay, tense, he actually has the dark Web pulled up.
Speaker 1: He has it on his browser right now.
Speaker 5: So what's the kind of things that we're looking at right now? Just like a menu of different places to go to? Yeah, and explain explain.
Speaker 2: What we're looking at right here on your.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna get us fired. I feel like this is so the two show hosts. We're directing the producer to uh, to the engineer to go to the dark web and order drugs, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Is that an option you can order?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How much is a key of cocaine? Don't say how much that is? No, no testosterone? How much is no steroids?
Speaker 6: Or on the deep web. It's different than googling. You know, you can get on Duck Duck Go and be completely.
Speaker 1: Studied and see these people. But duck duck Go.
Speaker 7: The Google thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's just goosing you on duck duck goat.
Speaker 1: No, you put fifty you know what?
Speaker 5: You know what When you're on duck Duck duck Go and you can buy something on the web, they say, how are you going pay for this?
Speaker 2: They put it on my bill.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to take fifty cents out of your pocket and put it in the bad jobs. Come on, man, you use to put it on my bill four times and we're not even done with the year yet. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Hey, could you buy me some c four on the browser?
Speaker 1: I think It's interesting because he's saying you can buy anything, and I guess have it delivered to your house.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't be safe when you're on the tour browsers though. You don't want to just Google like you're on Google okay, because when you everything on there is heavily encrypted. So like a website for like the Wikipedia, would be like a bunch of letters and numbers in a string, whereas on Google, I just type in Wikipedia and it takes me to Wikipedia. Right. If you type in the wrong thing on horror browser, it will take you to where you don't want to go.
Speaker 2: So there's snuff films and all kinds of stuff on here.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 7: Stuff that you don't want to see. Audio get to go looking at before you.
Speaker 2: Go where you're going, and things you wish you wouldn't have seen.
Speaker 6: I've been in my phones, got lock out where I can't use my phone. I'm my computer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Daniel, why would you do that? And then you went back, No, okay?
Speaker 7: Is the computer and it is a dark.
Speaker 2: Web, kind of like in a movie.
Speaker 5: These dumb asses are going in pyramids and whatnot, and they find a little box and they start twisting around.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, is that pretty much what this is? You open up in the mansion and things with what movie is that?
Speaker 1: Hell Raiser?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Pinhead, Pinhead? Yeah, yeah, hell Razor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You can get stuck in rooms that you can't leave, and the only way out is by removing your Internet and turning the computer off.
Speaker 7: And then even then you have to kind of delete your computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's boxes you don't want to open.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you can. You don't get on tour brows unless you know where you're going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's use Austin from a MC's computer for Yeah, I think Paul Rodgers still has a computer laying around the station. We can use his five years or so. Uh, well, thank you for the education. Do you know any friends that are on the dark wab normally?
Speaker 2: Have you bought anything from the dark web?
Speaker 4: No comment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go, there we go, there we go. How do you think I keep the station on the air?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: Is there something less terrifying like a lavender web or or a shark touse web?
Speaker 1: No? Yes, oh, okay, dark web is Uh.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna buy some Uh, I'm gonna buy some black market Chrysanthemum's on the lavender.
Speaker 1: Ret Uh, let's do pizza Barons Peacha.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, do I need Bernal's pizza? Man, it has been a long.
Speaker 1: Long have tequila flavored Birano's pizza.
Speaker 2: No, but let me jot that down. I made mistake there.
Speaker 5: Uh look, I love by Baronos Pizza. I love by Friday nights at Baronoals. But tonight's gonna be a very special with Barons Pizza.
Speaker 2: It's time to blow off some steam.
Speaker 5: Baby, A couple of number one Tequila's and Mama Baronels. Hello weekend, I'm kissing you right there on your face. Come on, buy Barons Pizza your neighborhood Barons Pizza. Each one is unique, especially the Third Market location. Boy, it's fantastic, perfect place before any event, before the Young Center or any event before the Center of the Arts.
Speaker 2: Anything. Downtown is where you go.
Speaker 5: We like the j Town location as well, huge, gigantic outdoor deck, live music. When's the last time you had a Baronal's pizza or apasta or salads or sandwiches or wings. You're gonna love the extensive menu Baronels Pizza. Yeah, it's that good.
Speaker 2: Reeling in the Years.
Speaker 5: Come on by grill Masters Supply and the Fireplace ten four zero eight Shelbyville Road, Free lunch Friday, and we're talking gumbo, garlic, bread, sausages and more. Come on bout and say hi news readily forty whas all right?
Speaker 1: We're not doing too well today with reeling or this week with Reeling in the years. We are one and three. We need to see if we can get a winning street going today. Dave's been really good at being.
Speaker 4: Yes engines, you are all right.
Speaker 1: Let's do it man, it's a Friday. We're broadcasting live at the grill Masters the Fireplace. The gumbol be served here in a couple of minutes. We're in Middletown's come on in for free lunch.
Speaker 3: These were all top twenty hits back in the day, including you Ready for the World, Oh Sheila.
Speaker 2: Best best song from uh eighty three I used to They.
Speaker 5: Used to be one of my closers, Ready for the.
Speaker 2: World, slide over or Tonight Girl Tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh that worked really well when the ones you picked out that were low self esteem?
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: I like eighty four eighty five.
Speaker 1: I'm eighty three right now, but oh no, you're right. Maybe it's a little bit late.
Speaker 2: Eighty six. Oh she I like that part.
Speaker 1: Who's the Band Ready for the World?
Speaker 4: Okay, moving on from she later who Zoom? And who Aretha Franklin?
Speaker 2: Franklin?
Speaker 1: Eighty seven? Did she had like a comeback in like eighty seven? Didn't she? I think, so, yeah, this is this sounds like.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it could be eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who Zoom? Who?
Speaker 4: Somebody get her a cigarette?
Speaker 1: Who was uh? Who was in that movie with Action Jackson?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The the it was Carl Weathers was Action Jackson, and there was a singer that was the girl that was a heroin Addict that was his girlfriend was a singer. I gotta look it up now. The line from it was he had the flamethrower and the guy had Carl Weathers's got his shirt off and he's all muscled out.
Speaker 4: Like alone, put me down.
Speaker 1: He goes, how do you like your ribs? Boom, and he shoots him with the fire. It's a dude, I missed the eighties.
Speaker 2: David, take a dollar out.
Speaker 1: Please, what you say?
Speaker 2: I remember beating it? Dude, take a dollar you.
Speaker 1: Know what, don't even tell me I'll listen to it in the podcast tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, this should tap into your rock and roll knowledge. You're a filthy path to do it rock, Little love Boy, Vanity by the way of It.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, we're back down to eighty four. Now, we're back down to eighty four or eighty three. Maybe I think it. My first My first thought was eighty three. I want to go back down eighty three.
Speaker 2: Eighty three?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, because I.
Speaker 1: Think lover Boy would. I came in high school in eighty three and lover Boy was done before I graduated. Like they weren't a thing in eighty seven. Right.
Speaker 5: They went on tour with Sammy over the summer and Mike Reno and the guy sounded great.
Speaker 1: Well that's not the point though, he look care huge. I'm just saying, ok, I do you even know that stuff?
Speaker 4: It's like he ate Reno.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The City by the way in Action Jackson, Carl Weathers, Craig t. Nelson, Sharon Stone and Vanity Wow. Yeah, dude, don't know Action Jackson Wow. And he went to get information at the barbershop. Of course, he went down there and to get his hair trimmed up.
Speaker 5: And they said, uh, he went to the barbershops.
Speaker 4: Hey, ABC, be near me.
Speaker 2: This is no help for me. I do like eighty three, though, what.
Speaker 1: Are they looking for lunch? Were they looking for lunch? I don't know, nor I have never heard this song for my life.
Speaker 2: I have, but it's no help except this is eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yep. Talk about an effeminate Los Angeles at this time the early eighties was uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know this sure had some pretty hair.
Speaker 1: They had silk blouses and I mean kajak goo goo and yeah, and a flock of seagulls.
Speaker 2: I forgot about silk shirts.
Speaker 1: It was horrib Yeah, the silk shirts.
Speaker 2: LA make it sweaty and it sticks to your boobies.
Speaker 1: Charlie Murphy, when he tells his story, talks about it. Goes man, LA was run over the early eighties with this effeminate crazy. Everybody was like, what's going on? I gotta look that up.
Speaker 3: I paused because we have two more songs, and you guys are gonna love this one.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it, man, Oh, it's now later eighty it's eighty six. It's eighty six, or eighty seven, it's eighty seven, it's eighty seven, it's eighty seven. You turn it up, damn it, because we built this dance city, and we built it on a rock and roll Yeah, we built it on rock and roll. Baby, Come on, there it is they kick it in. Here we go the theme song to Mannequin come by, grill Master, supply some freak. Come on, sing it buddy, some free sauce. This was the end of Starship, by the way, Uh turned white up? Why aren't you up? I don't go all right you? Uh it's eighty seven, bro.
Speaker 5: Yep, I think it's eighty seven, So no, turn it up, baby, come.
Speaker 4: On, we gotta get to the mombo.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look at this dance. This is eight dance. Please look, please look at it. Look at me, Hey, Dave, look at me. It's just for my birthday. Quinn, stop, it's my birthday. Song's begging me to stop my nineteen eighties dance.
Speaker 4: Here we go, pay dirt all right, last one? Hang on.
Speaker 1: We built this city on rocking road.
Speaker 4: What did you gracelick?
Speaker 2: I hear you, hey, you bet you did? Guess what I'm booth? Do you sis?
Speaker 1: Hey? Is terrible.
Speaker 3: The number one song November the eighth, Back in the Day was an instrumental a TV.
Speaker 5: Themes is at nineteen eighty six yan Haama, I am young eighty six.
Speaker 1: This is my We built this city is eighty seven. But I'll go with you if you say eighty six. Bro, I'm serious. I think it's it built the city eight seven.
Speaker 2: Let's go seven.
Speaker 1: It's eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Man eighty seven.
Speaker 1: He let me go for the w nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Dave Jenny final answer, Tony final answer, Buddy yan Hama. His song was number one call November the eighth, nineteen.
Speaker 4: Eighty five.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Eighty five.
Speaker 1: Wow. I apologize to everyone that's driving and screaming at their radios right now. I encourage you to go to Bargain Supply, East Jefferson Street. Bargain Supply is there waiting for you. If you need Christmas decorations, they have it. They're the cheapest extension courts I've ever seen. You'll grab an extension court and go this is a dollar. It's crazy, So go buy there and then look at appliances. It is Black November. They don't do a Black Friday weekend. They do the Black November where everything is on sale on I mean slashed for the entire month and it starts now go to Bargain Supply, East Jefferson Street. They have their own parking lot. All right, Man nineteen eighty five is checking in and getting back to you just a couple of seconds on news radio eight forty whas Oh Dave, Oh, yes, yes, oh David.
Speaker 4: I'll have what he's having. Hey, what's his name?
Speaker 2: That gumbo's not hard? Smart? Give it to me.
Speaker 1: No man ever touched my gumbo bowl. That's like men talk one on one.
Speaker 2: Golly, this is so good. Come on bout girl. Master's Supply.
Speaker 5: Fireplace, Chevy Road ten four zero, a chivy road, right down the same shopping center as Roosters. It's a free lunch Friday. Sausages, gumbo, garlic, bread, you name it.
Speaker 2: Come on down. We got your drinks covered. We want to see you.
Speaker 1: Somebody else that's in Action Jackson, the nineteen eighty eight action comedy starring Carl Weathers. I told you Vanity. She was the girlfriend. Craig T. Nelson was the bad guy coach. They do like a karate match at the end. Sharon Stone was the evil other evil girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She uncrosses her legs.
Speaker 1: You know, the black guy build Duke. Yeah from Predator. Yeah, he's in that Thomas F. Wilson. Dave, can you tell me who Thomas F.
Speaker 2: Wilson. Thomas F.
Speaker 4: Wilson missus Wilson's son.
Speaker 2: Oh good, guess he might be right on that.
Speaker 1: He was in Back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Oh mmm, he wasn't the dad that was crisp something.
Speaker 4: No, Oh he.
Speaker 1: Was bif O. Beef is in action, Jackson. Dude, he's the goofy side partner that action. Jackson says, I bought better alone. All right, let's do a little crusade for children trivia.
Speaker 2: You won't do that, well, y'all do it. I'm gonna eat this gumbo.
Speaker 1: Oh great, thank you?
Speaker 2: Right he got from the Hogfathers, he Scott, How are you good? Guys?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Microphone here?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's much better here.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, the great job on the gumbo.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't take credit for this one. This was this one's mountain. All right, Well, I take credit a.
Speaker 2: Good job on this town. Now.
Speaker 1: They also they gumbo. They have the garlic bread, and they have whole sausages and the buns with it. If you want to do that, right, you got all beef sausages. Okay, we got six we gotta go alright, we gotta go. Here we go dark. We got six minutes. Here we go. Crusade for children trivia. All right, Question number one three hundred and forty dollars to go to three sixty if you get eight out of the next ten questions correctly. What do the Scandinavian country's flags have in common? Uh?
Speaker 5: They're both rectangles made. Yes, technically these are correct, Scott. They all have blue in it. They all have a cross.
Speaker 4: Like the Yeah, that's a big plus.
Speaker 1: It's a dollar out, it's a dollar out, a dollar you can't argue that. Not much final answer.
Speaker 4: They have crosses on the big yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't care for the country, but their flags is a big plus.
Speaker 1: It's a plus or across all right, gum baby yeah. Question two, yes, live from grill Masters Fireplace. What decade did SpongeBob start in the nineteen nineties or the two thousand nineties?
Speaker 2: Nineties?
Speaker 4: It's been on a long time.
Speaker 1: Nineties is the nineties nineteen nineties? Is your final answer to that? Is still to this day a billion dollar industry every single year, and it started in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Question number four actually question.
Speaker 4: Number three, Sorry, fuzzy math.
Speaker 1: Tru or false? True or false? It takes Pluto, the planet over two hundred earth years to go around the Sun? True or false. I know it takes your under two hundred or over.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's over.
Speaker 5: I know it takes your ans longer than that, and Pluto's even bigger suck.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Seems like I mean, I've never heard it being that long before.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, it's true, it's true.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I've never heard this one.
Speaker 2: It is true.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll go with it and true possibly, yeah, right, Dwight goes with true. Does it take over two hundred years for Pluto to go around the sun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just.
Speaker 1: Goofy it actually no, no, I'm not gonna allow it. That's a bush, no money. It actually takes two hundred and forty eight worth years for it to go around the sun. Right, it's a long time.
Speaker 2: What what takes longer Pluto or a county clerk worker to go around the sun?
Speaker 4: Flip a coin.
Speaker 1: I was here the other day. Besides the annoying old guy that wanted to talk about the election, it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Give me your location because I gotta go there, whisper. Now, don't say it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Everybody's been that location.
Speaker 1: Man tru or falls, trure falls. The colossal squid has the largest eye in the animal kingdom. The colossal squid has the largest eye in the animal kingdom. True or false?
Speaker 5: Not only true, but I'll say put it in, put it in ink, put it in there.
Speaker 1: You go take a dollar out Doss High School coming through.
Speaker 3: You're saying true, and right behind him is the starfish.
Speaker 4: They're good buddies, so stupid. I think it's true.
Speaker 1: All right, you have school question by yourself. Hey, Susan Tyler Witt's here, your state representative, Come on, bye, free gum. What question five? What part of the cow?
Speaker 2: Hang on, let me clarify something.
Speaker 5: Honey, you hurts sausages, free sausages up here. It's not what you think, all right?
Speaker 1: What part of the cow does chuck meat come from?
Speaker 2: Shuck?
Speaker 4: I sure hope it's chuck.
Speaker 1: He's really good from the shoulder, shoulder, the shoulder. He correct.
Speaker 2: Do you know your way around U? Chuck?
Speaker 1: Meet Dave? Yeah, a lot of I've held a lot of meat. You well, we heard, oh father, which planet is named for the god of war.
Speaker 4: Uranus mercury, mercury, mercury, mercury. Oh, it could be Mars.
Speaker 3: Also, Oh, actually, let's go with Mars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now that I think about it, one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go with Mars.
Speaker 4: Answer, Yeah, Mars like the god of war. I really like it's Mars.
Speaker 2: I'll go with Mars.
Speaker 1: Mars, which we're going next after the movie.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Kennedy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even do the voice. It's so it's so unique and annoying. I can't do the voice.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that compliment.
Speaker 1: When they killed my uncle the cee, I A did it all right?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Question seven? Who plays who played Steve Erkle in the TV show Family Matter?
Speaker 4: Ji White?
Speaker 2: How the hell? How the hell do you know this?
Speaker 1: It's in his big skull he got this stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't go with Dave's answer, Carl, I like Daved better.
Speaker 1: Who was at home watching these shows on Friday.
Speaker 4: I wish I could correct you.
Speaker 1: I know, I know we've been doing this being a long time.
Speaker 2: You know you're sick of the fame song as it came on, it's.
Speaker 1: Er get his bullet gum ball bullet gum Shut up for Jalil White.
Speaker 5: Yeah, day, that's a big one.
Speaker 1: You all right. Question eight, anybody a Star Wars geek? We know you're out of this.
Speaker 2: No, I might be in on this. I watched the first three of them.
Speaker 1: Depends on how geeky I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean pretty geeky when the council met?
Speaker 1: What was the in Star Wars? What kind of farm does Luke Skywalker grow up on?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's every every woman loves the farm. It's a it's a moisture farm.
Speaker 2: Shut up, moisture farm.
Speaker 1: Damn it, Dave, Well, I'm damn Dave. You are so good. It is a moisture farm. It's a desert planet. It's a desert planet. So when I saw the answer, I said moisture, I was like, it's the word that every woman hates.
Speaker 5: Okay, mister fancy. What was Skywalker's grandfather's name, Alexander Dave?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave, how did you know that?
Speaker 4: It was an aunt and uncle?
Speaker 1: By the way, Dwight, come on, man, it wasn't a d uncle, Yes, right, because his dad is Yes, Darth Vader, Darth Vader.
Speaker 4: I think it was aunt brew Actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, let's get let's get you question.
Speaker 1: That's correct answer?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What year did Rapper Tupac Shakur die? Ninety three, ninety six, ninety.
Speaker 5: Nine, nineteen ninety six, he died in nineteen ninety six, lock.
Speaker 1: It in currying nineteen ninety six, secure shot to death to Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yes, but everyone knows he never died. He is now with the lizard.
Speaker 1: People and the Elvis Elvis and yeah, the guy from the doors. All right, but here we go. What's which Simpsons? Which Simpson's character has a third nipple? Is it crust either clown or ned Flanders? It's David, No, it's not you, David Beck, Crusty the clown.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be ned Flanders. Did you who neighbor?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Crusty Clown? You still got the money for the kids? Everybody, Come on out to the fireplace. The grill master supplies where we are coming out. Gumbos bit Sir.
Speaker 2: Gumbo sausage and free lunch. Friday. Come on by, say hi, safe shopping.
Speaker 1: Center as roosterso oh, Eveland and England. Give him a call. Nine twenty eight hundred. Talked to him yesterday. We're looking for a couple of properties. It's all one in Oldin County can't wait to get out there and look at it. He is helping me. He'll help you. Five nine nine twenty eight hundred is the phone number or Edland dot com. One percent commission rate. Your house is gonna sell quick, six days average in Jefferson County and in Old County it's even worse. So just sell it. He'll sell it for you one percent commission rate. That's it, Eedland and Edland back after this news radio forty whas