Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine Biliday for nine, we are number one when you hit music. That JV show I'm Selena, I'm t Cheety is here. We are going to get to cheety sweets in just a second. We also have your chance to win a thousand dollars in crazy cash bars. You know how. We start the show each and every morning the first talk back.
Speaker 3: Of the day, Good Morning JV Show. This is Nancy Graham. This is for you. I want to say sorry. I rose it you pretty hard on your birthday gifts for Kate because they seemed inconsiderate and not thoughtful. But maybe your love language is just listening to each other and giving each other practical gifts that you need around the house. And so we can't fault you. You did get her stuff, and in your eyes, it's thoughtful. So I apologize.
Speaker 2: That was very nice.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the apology. Was it kind of a non apology because it's like, well, in your eyes, you think it's thoughtful, but the rest of us are still mocking the gifts you.
Speaker 2: I think it was a real apology. Is that your love language? Though? Graham?
Speaker 4: A little bit. I think, well, if you missed it weren't listening. Yesterday around eight o'clock we talked about the gifts I got for my wife's birthday. And yes, I got her a spachela, and yes I got her frying pan, and yes I got her a roomba and not even a room but Brandon roombats. And it's another brand knockoff. It's a knockoff. It's a doomba or something. Anyways, oh what I'm kidding. Anyways, I opened myself up for the roasting yesterday. And admittedly those are not my best gifts I've ever given her, but they are things that she did. There are things that she did want I agreed yesterday, and look, I laid myself before you guys, and I said, let the roasting begin, and I fully accepted the roasting.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're gonna hear from Kate his wife eight o five this morning, unless she's get the Cheaty sweets to make sure we have enough time to do this every well, Cheaty t sweets a lot every Friday morning. Now that she's back in studio with us, Yay Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 4: Okay, take ten forty six of starting seventy five day medium. Gotta be a little stricter than seventy five days soft because that did nothing for me.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's a medium too, I understand they do that. So you completed the soft one.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: I have to start at the top. What the hell started? What the hell is it?
Speaker 2: So seventy five days soft hard? Medium?
Speaker 5: You have to like go like work No oh no, it's a workout type of thing. So you gotta like eat right, goes to the gym every day, read a book and something else.
Speaker 2: There's like a checklist. Ye, it's a checklist. You have to do every.
Speaker 4: Day for seventy five days. Every day requires reading and going to the gym.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who has all this free? You have to start over?
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, And you said you completed a seventy five days soft.
Speaker 2: Before No, I was halfway through, So why would you think you had to move on to medium if you can't even do the soft. I feel like soft.
Speaker 5: I feel like soft was like I was a too lenient on that one, So I have to be stricter.
Speaker 4: So you completed a thirty seven soft and now you're like, let me go for the seventy five medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to be harder on myself.
Speaker 6: But so what are the new things in the medium one that you didn't have in the soft ones?
Speaker 1: You have to eat a hard boil there each day.
Speaker 5: To ye rose No, but the soft one you can miss a day and then we start the next day, like you don't have to start over. And then I think with hard versus soft, is that you have to go twice or you have to work out twice a day and set over just once.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's out. You're not doing that one. Yeah, but that's hard. So what about the medium medium?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to I have to look at that one. I don't really know what the criteria is.
Speaker 6: But the soft one sounds like a good idea because if you don't have to start over, then you can complete that one, like it's easier.
Speaker 4: But then what are you patting yourself on the back for At the end of it, you're like, no, I missed the day here, so I just did it the next time, and then I.
Speaker 1: Missed the day here.
Speaker 2: Regular life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just a human being. Everybody's everybody's gym schedules like that. Yeah, I don't the thing that these challenges and I applaud them because if it, if that's what it takes to motivate, you know, people to you know, achieve things in their life or whatever, get in shape and read books and whatever. Great, But it just doesn't. It seems like an unrealistic expectation. Even when you go, oh, it's a seventy five medium, I get one cheak day, it just doesn't see it seem achievable.
Speaker 1: Cheaty only made to thirty seven.
Speaker 2: That was better than only day one or two for me. Yeah, before she was started the next Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Right, So shouldn't the goal be like slightly more attainable?
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe like thirty five.
Speaker 4: Hard yeah yeah, or like ten hard and then move.
Speaker 1: Up eight hard.
Speaker 4: Just don't even do it.
Speaker 2: Don't even do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just give up. That's our advice. I take an eight soft. I just saw a dead squirrel during squirrel Week. How sad this too soon?
Speaker 1: JV Show's scorel Week twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Did you kill it? No? I was driving. It was just on the side of the road. I found all. I would not hit a squirrel, especially during squirrel Week. That's also any other time, any of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're fair free game. Yeah, after that, tune in a little later this morning. It is the squirrel Week finale, you guys. I tried to line up a celebrity Squirrel Week guest. Yeah, and I don't know, we'll see. Just spend my whole paycheck at five guys. How much food you get just a meal? One meal wiped out the whole check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five guys is expensive. It is too expensive. Yeah, I'm not a big five guys fan. But anyways, how are you trying to do like seventy five anything and then you're.
Speaker 4: Eating That's a legitimate question.
Speaker 2: It was a cheap meal.
Speaker 5: It was like before I start my seventy five day Okay, just take it out of my sister.
Speaker 4: She's like, I had to go blast my car over a couple of squirrels. Get some five guys and then I can start the seventy five days out.
Speaker 1: That's smart. I like that one.
Speaker 4: Almost hit someone?
Speaker 2: Whoops?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're telling us you didn't hit a squirrel, but you almost hit a person.
Speaker 7: Who was it?
Speaker 4: What did you do? So?
Speaker 5: I was driving out of the station here and then there was like a van that was blocking my view. So I tried to like inch up forward and then a motorcycle like was right there, and then I almost I didn't almost hit him, but I had to break pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Did he throw his hands up.
Speaker 8: In the air?
Speaker 2: He really did.
Speaker 5: He just stood there with his hands on I'm like, I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to do.
Speaker 2: And then you continued driving. I did while tweeting at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yea, no, no, no, I I took out a couple more squirrels. I do hate that on that like, and I sympathize with you, GEETI because there are many moments and I feel like driver, fellow drivers, we should have a little more empathy and know that when it's impossible to see through there are so many turns where you have to come out completely blind, there's everything blocking your vision. What do you think I have X ray vision. I can see through you and see you motorcycle rider who's probably speeding anyways. I know, like I'm pulling out as slow as I can. I can't see through the van there. Whatever it may.
Speaker 2: Be happens to me all the time. But when I'm still the other person that almost gets said, I'm really pissed off. Yeah right, Like, can't you try?
Speaker 4: I know this goes back to my original point. Shouldn't we all have a little more empathy on the read that person is maybe not doing something idiotic, Maybe they're actually just trying to get out into the street, but they can't see.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, it's time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So things are not getting better with China, obviously the terror war that's going on. But did you see that Chinese officials penda letter of blaming us for the spread of COVID oh said though we need to genuinely reflect on and overhaul our public health policies. Wow.
Speaker 4: I agree with some of that, but I don't think it'll it's our fault spread THENA yeah, right Tonight tonight the Warriors should be putting a rap on their first round playoff series with the Houston Rockets. The Warriors lead the series three games to two. I'm sure Steph is ready to move to the next round so he doesn't have Dylan Brooks constantly trying to slap his injured thumb. These teams do not like each other. I'm sure tonight's game will probably boil over at a few points. Tip Off is at Chase Center, Sarah. Tip off is at six o'clock and the game is at Chase Center.
Speaker 6: So, oh, Matt, we'll see partly cloudy skies on this Friday. Highs will be in the upper fifties to low seventies.
Speaker 2: Saturday is gonna be a bit cooler, you guys, but.
Speaker 6: Then we'll get a little more sun back on Sunday. So not the brightest weekend out there.
Speaker 4: Any chances of some fog gizzle, a little.
Speaker 6: Bit of fog gizzle throughout Yes, Hey.
Speaker 5: Ari's bestie, your day today is going to be an age. Your intuition could be more on point than he realized. You might slip someone a quiet hint of what Maringe inside you is.
Speaker 2: Love tabs on your door tonight.
Speaker 5: You may not want to leave it hanging out on the porch without an answer.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So the most embarrassing thing happened to me yesterday. I pick up my daughter from school. We go by the store. I'm out here buying scratchers and she's getting snacks. By the way, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Whoa which whoa whoa whoa whoa which one back in my Scratchers.
Speaker 2: Era too, I don't know which one it was yellow? How much was it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Five bucks? Yeah, okay, it's a five.
Speaker 4: Buckser five a hundred bucks on a dollar.
Speaker 2: So I think the universe is trying to like butter me up, because then I get home and my daughter is like, what's on your butt? I look in the mirror, and I am not even exaggerating, you guys, it looked like I crapped my pants, like if I had actually cried, Like the placement and everything it was right there, like exactly where it would be. The color it was like brown, and it was smeared, and I'm like, I've been walking around like this for how long?
Speaker 1: And so what happened? It was a bad meal that you ate or.
Speaker 2: Something, No, I needn't notice. I went back to my car. There was a chocolate Easter egg that had melted on the.
Speaker 4: Drivers, you know, and you're driving in a hot car and just that just smearing, smearing around out there living your best life. And meanwhile you had laid a chocolate egg and it's just getting smeared all into your jeans.
Speaker 2: If I had cried my pants, like that's exactly what it would have looked like. It was like it had like dried up on my pants and everything, and.
Speaker 4: It was just like, you know, people noticed that, you know people they noticed that, and then they also make a judgment.
Speaker 5: Of course, and it's either pictures I didn't either I didn't think she would be the type of person to do that, or yeah, that track she looks like someone that would do that.
Speaker 4: It's one or the other.
Speaker 10: I don't know what if I saw you out there and I was like a little from the JV show, wait.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'd be posted to my story.
Speaker 2: It's on somebody's story. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Local Hayward lady has an accident in pants tonight day. I love that for you, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Not a Friday where the JV Show. I'm Felina groom Ay JV Show with your boys stuff from San Diego.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday. It's been a fun week, a loving squirrel week. Can't wait for today.
Speaker 11: Geety's tweets yay.
Speaker 3: Happy to have her back.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I realize we're missing something from this week.
Speaker 1: Bram check your DMS.
Speaker 4: I just slid into I got something for you as always.
Speaker 2: Bye, Oh my god, what did you send you?
Speaker 1: I checked my DMS.
Speaker 4: Right and you guys, it is something perfect for Squirrel Week and we will be doing that this morning at eight oh five. Oh so just be here for the Squirrel Week for now. I was so nervous about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know because usually when somebody sends you something and it's like all mysteriof it's always something bad for us, right, except.
Speaker 4: That what has he if you've been paying attention and listening to jav show, what has he in the past sent us?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 3: The question?
Speaker 1: No, they don't even remember.
Speaker 6: Well, we don't want to give it away for everybody who's going to be listening. Wow at eight o five.
Speaker 1: No respect, snuff. I'm sorry they don't pay attention.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Moving on, okay, moving on, moving on. Before we get to this dangerous trend that people are doing online, Uber is stepping up you guys this prompt season.
Speaker 6: They're offering teens two free rides up to twenty dollars each to get to and from their big night safely. What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 6: I think now great, there's only one teeny tiny little problem.
Speaker 1: Not allowed to get busy in the back seat.
Speaker 2: They don't want to pull up in a Toyota Corolla.
Speaker 6: Well that too, Oh all of everything you said is valid. The offer is not available in California.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you guys, why do you guys know what BORNI wants to pull up to prom and a Toyota Corolla. I just told you so what Like.
Speaker 4: So many Toyota owners are offended right now.
Speaker 2: No, they're great cars, but like it's prom. Hello, I want a Limo. I want like something now, not what you.
Speaker 6: Had for prom, because I don't remember having this like fancy car that I got dropped off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't have a shout out to coat three limo. Yeah we didn't have a We didn't take a limo.
Speaker 1: How did you get to problem to prom?
Speaker 4: Somebody just drove? Oh yeah, I don't think we can afford it, you know, yeah, not cheap.
Speaker 6: But nowadays I think it is a big trend to like rent.
Speaker 2: Out a really beautiful car.
Speaker 6: But that's expensive, you guys, like when your kids get to that prom stage.
Speaker 2: Good luck. It bothers me when I see like on on social media, like teens pulling up to prom and like Lamborghini and they're like posing in front. I'm like, I like a stack, get this.
Speaker 4: Rented. Rent. Although I would Lamborghini to a teen, I would never rent a supercar to like a teen. That's going to problem. They're gonna wreck that thing, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were actually driving it, maybe they just got it for pictures, had someone else drive it. I don't know in front of it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think problems are a little too pricey. So I wish uber was offering this in California because we definitely need it, but at least to all of our listeners everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're number one across the country apparently, so thank you for that. All right. So there's this new trend people are waterboarding themselves social media. Yes, and then you see one person do it and they almost die, and then people in the comments are like, it can't be that bad, let me try, and then they try it almost die, and it's this chain of people doing it. I'll admit I was yesterday years old when I found out what that meant. We hear waterboarding all the time, they didn't know what it was. You hear it. You know, it's a torture tactic.
Speaker 4: The reason there's a reason, it's a proven torture tactic, and it is now highly illegal and like military interrogations and stuff because it is too effective. You're getting false confessions to things because people just want it to end.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and now it's a TikTok trend o.
Speaker 1: Good for TikTok.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know, people are like they're covering their face with a towel and then they're pouring water on that, so they're like almost like drowning stuffocating and.
Speaker 6: People are just like volunteering for the people like nominating each other.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not surprising though on TikTok.
Speaker 4: And you want to go viral, you gotta try the thing whatever it is, doesn't matter if it's dangerous.
Speaker 6: And we've seen so many throughout the years. Remember the cinnamon.
Speaker 4: Challenge and the tipod challenge, and they all of these things that are idiotic.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever try the cinnamon?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But the ice challenge? What's the ice challenge? It burns? You don't do it? What is it? It's like you hold ice and then put on it and then hold it. Why would you do. Yeah, I was young. I don't know what it was, but it burns this just like last year. I was so young.
Speaker 1: I was so young. I was months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 6: I'm out.
Speaker 1: No, no, do not attempt at home.
Speaker 2: No, please please do not.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina. I'm just oh, let me churn your mind on and I'm je That was the second time this morning. I apologize. She's not gonna happen again.
Speaker 7: Good morning, JV Show. Happy Friday, Chuck Friday. Shout out to all you guys. I just want to give a shout out to myself. Tomorrow May third, I turned thirty. And that's your boy, Carlos Helos the Investigator Program. If you ever need to find information, you know, smooth the hit up and help find information on the popes.
Speaker 4: All right, I guess I one happy happy birthday. Cracked helped me cracked a couple of cases from the podcast, and I hope he has a great birthday.
Speaker 1: But thirty, you know.
Speaker 2: What happens after that mid life crisis. It's all downhill. That happens grand and I still got a ways to go, So we hit that, we heard, we heard not good things, but happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Honest days.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So I am actually surprised we don't hear more about Nick Cannon having baby mama drama, given that he has six bms twelve kids. In case you lost count well, one of his baby mamas, Alyssa Scott, is calling him out. Let's just start from the beginning, shall we. Nick Cannon went on Raven Simon's podcast and he discussed his decision to take out a ten million dollars in sure Terrance policy on his on his his friend, his thunder eggs, Oh his bean bags?
Speaker 1: Is that a saint?
Speaker 4: Can you ensure those?
Speaker 2: He did? What these meat marbles? You have ten million dollar insurance policy?
Speaker 4: Anything?
Speaker 1: I get?
Speaker 4: Yes, you take out a policy. What does it? Yeah? Go ahead, keep going? What does it? What does it cover? Does it cover the the the underwear, eggs as a whole or is it just covering the Is it just in the intent to protect the contents of the eggs, the genetic confetti.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I would assume more the content of the eggs, you know the purpose of it. However, I am not sure. I don't know the details of his insurance policy.
Speaker 4: So somebody walks up to him State Farm and see if I can get him, walk up and kicks him in the waveos. Then Jig from State Farm Arm pops out and was like, here, let's you're about to get awarded this. You're going to get a settlement here for ten million bucks due to the policy that you've taken out on those things.
Speaker 6: So can you get how does it work on your body?
Speaker 2: Insured?
Speaker 1: And what's the deductible?
Speaker 2: Grandma? I don't know the insurance detail.
Speaker 4: Questions because I've had this crack in my windshield or whatever. But you know, it's like it's not worth you know, filing acause my deductible will probably cost more than safe Light can replace.
Speaker 2: It for coverage. Not sure about the deductible. I don't know the details of the insurance policy. But the clip of him talking about it, when is there.
Speaker 4: A replacement clause? Because if they, you know, one of them gets broken beyond repair, then does the policy cover fake ones?
Speaker 2: You should probably that I don't know for sure. Fascinated by this Melyssa Scott, the mother of one of his kids, posted because she reposted like the clip of him talking about this and said, ha ha funny any plans on seeing your child It's been over a month, but good to know she'll get some of your money anything happens to your balls. I mean it is hard for him to see all of them, right, he has like twelve. That's why you shouldn't be spread out that much. Yeah, do we know who he lives with?
Speaker 6: Does he live with one of them?
Speaker 2: I don't think does he he did? He posted a lot of tiktoks with one of them all the time.
Speaker 1: How about his kids? Does he live with any of them?
Speaker 6: Probably not.
Speaker 4: That should be the biggest takeaway from all this, I know really quick.
Speaker 2: I do want to give an update on Jojo Siwaj just because we've been following her relationship ups and downs. If you don't know, she went on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK and she fell for I don't even know if that's like the proper term, because she's claiming that they're just soulmate friends. But she got really close to a guy Chris hughes, and then after the show wraps up at the after party, she breaks up with her girlfriend and she's like awkward because it's Chris guy who she was cuddling with on the show. He's in the next room, and I feel bad for her. She says that she was like humiliating and it's humiliated. Excuse me, and it's just so embarrassing. Well, I don't know if you guys saw maybe even headlines of Jojo and Chris like on a podcast and that's where they talked about how they were soulmate friends. Yes, so if you look closely, she's wearing a necklace that has a ring on it, and she's even been wearing this on Instagram videos and everybody thinks that this is Chris's ring that he gave to her before coming back to the United States, like once the show wrapped, and now she's wearing it around her neck. So everyone's like, how are you guys not in a relationship or not together or how is there nothing going on?
Speaker 4: Like you're saying, yeah, it's to say, but do you think it's a promise ring? Or is this just a memento to remember? Have something to mind?
Speaker 2: I don't think we promise ring. I think more of that because they're saying it looks exactly like the one that he would wear, just he would just wear this will actually turn into something in the future temporarily, Yeah, I think for a bit, they're so many friends, it's gonna disappear.
Speaker 4: From one another and want to mate.
Speaker 6: Everybody is, I mean, even we are, you know, talking about her and her relationship. But then I think back and I'm like, dang, if everybody because she's twenty one, right, so if well we were twenty one people, somebody was looking at our relationships and how we were acting, like can you imagine everything.
Speaker 2: That they would have to say, No, that's just as messy. So it's just interested how she's in the public eye.
Speaker 6: So we're all like, oh my gosh, can you.
Speaker 2: Believe she did this?
Speaker 6: But then you think about it and it's like, yeah, she's twenty one.
Speaker 2: True, Like she's so young.
Speaker 4: Would you guys ever wear a necklace with another man's ring on it?
Speaker 2: No, that's just a friend.
Speaker 4: No, No, someone that you had a romantic interest in.
Speaker 2: No, I still think that's stupid. Just like buy me a necklace. True, that's a good Yeah. Yeah, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 4: Update on that Pirates fan that fell more than twenty feet down onto the field during the game on Wednesday night against the Cubs. The fan has been identified as twenty year old Kevon Markwood. Mark Wood graduated from South Alleghany High School in twenty twenty two. He's spoken very highly about from former teachers and administrators and friends. He went on to play some college football at Walsh University. He is still in the hospital in critical condition. According to his former high school I think superintendent of the school district there that person said quote, there are some positive signs that were shared with me that he is responding to, but he is fighting for his life right now. Again, if you have seen video of this fall, Jess, maybe watch it because she likes to watch the over like, let me see it. I don't remember that, but I did watch the video and it is very very scary, you guys, the way that he tumbles off. I still can't figure out what he's trying to do in the video because he does look like he's trying to jump up on top of the railing maybe and then lose his footing or trips on it. Entirely before he gets up there, because the way that he tumbles over while dropping is the scariest part because then he lands basically headfirst into the ground.
Speaker 1: So let's hope that he's okay.
Speaker 4: Witnesses from the game said he was super excited about the Pirates rally in that game and had taken his shirt off and poured beer on himself right prior to that fall.
Speaker 1: They say it's unclear how he got beer if he's only.
Speaker 4: Twenty years old, and that'll be something that they hash out coming right days as well.
Speaker 1: But so scary if you watch that video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, thank you for that update, Graham, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Jav's show.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 9: I just want to let you know guys that yesterday was my first day without listening to you guys live because I was working really early and I don't have time for you guys. So it was the best day ever. I did he miss you. I was not thinking about you guys. And yep, Happy Friday. I'm going forward to listening to you guys all day today. Okay, keep it, good work, good guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Bye. I don't know, I don't know if that was a nice talk back.
Speaker 4: Or not like I just yeah, he didn't listen to his yesterday and it was the.
Speaker 1: Best day ever. So I only have one thing to say to that.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get tell what the bleep is where you can win. It's JV show Chug Mug. You just gotta be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word is always when you think you know what it is. Leave your guys on the talkback Michael, I mean you an improved iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip. I've been watching White Lotus and you guys.
Speaker 10: Walton Goggins does have a really big.
Speaker 2: He does I have?
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yellow speedo pick I could tell you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Big Bush.
Speaker 4: That's my guest.
Speaker 2: Keep it on the talkbacks. That is good.
Speaker 4: That is a good guest. Selena Beau, he does all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember it is a family show, so it's not what Selena said or whatever is bouncing around your sickle mind on this Friday morning. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest. If you want to win the Chuck Mug, though, you have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to do that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing What the Bleep Probably Gonna Do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly and you win at this check mug as always, if you want to leave you guests, do that. On the talk back Michael, the new and improved iHeartRadio application is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 10: I've been watching White Lotus and you, guys, Walton Goggins does have a really big you're sick.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guess. Remember this is a family show, people shows.
Speaker 4: This is Liza for Richmond, and my guest this forehead. He has a really good forehead.
Speaker 2: Okay, is awesome. Have a happy Friday.
Speaker 4: By Unfortunately, I just wiped out virtually everybody's guest because everybody's guessing for it. Yes, we all see it, and he has a very large forehead. That is that's a factual statement, San.
Speaker 11: Jose, is the bleeped out word.
Speaker 4: Widows speak right, guys, have a good morning along the same.
Speaker 1: Lines, and that is also true.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Juwie Show. This is Peev from East Believe the bleep. That word is nose. Thank you, Oh my god, painting him in the best light. Does he have a big No, I've never noticed it.
Speaker 4: It was too hard to see. It passed like four sudden looking at wearing off his forehead.
Speaker 6: The big forehead makes the nose look smaller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything in comparison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, continue to leave. Your guess is on the talkback We are gonna play more of those coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine, we are.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep or are you gonna do?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 2: Be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly, and we will send you a JV show chud mug in case you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 10: I've been watching White Lotus and you guys, Walton Goggins does have a really big.
Speaker 2: You guys should watch all right now.
Speaker 4: The outline of it, this is a family show. You guys don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I have an idea. Let's go to your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 7: AV show, Samantha from Martinez.
Speaker 3: My guest is accent. It's a big accent. I haven't seen that show, but I heard there's someone with a good leathern accent.
Speaker 2: Does he even act, not that I remember. Now I'm questioning it.
Speaker 4: Does someone have a big thick damn accent?
Speaker 2: You have a thick someone on the show had like big thick teeth right, Oh yeah, wow Selena Amy.
Speaker 4: Wood Yeah, oh too soon, Selena, too soon?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 12: My name is Aiden Fosso City and I think a bleeped out word is a big ego.
Speaker 2: Bye, it's a big.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think did they sit on a squirrel? It is squirrel?
Speaker 2: Great guy, mo Ji show. This is Carmen from San Jose. I think the bleeped out word of the day is wardrobe. Have a great day by big war.
Speaker 4: You had a little wardrobe in that photo shoots a little a little too little.
Speaker 1: Could we get him a little more covered?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: JV Show. This is Joseph from San Jose. I think the.
Speaker 4: Bleeped out word is roll. Think you have a good day? Keep up?
Speaker 2: What the bleep?
Speaker 3: It's amazing, am.
Speaker 2: All right. Here's today's clip, unleaved. I've been watching White Lotus and you guys.
Speaker 10: Walton Goggins does have a really big role.
Speaker 2: He does. He's one of the main characters. I will say though. He's a very good actor.
Speaker 6: But the character in White Lotus, I don't like he's mean, but he can play a.
Speaker 2: Good mean guy.
Speaker 4: How could everybody swooning?
Speaker 2: Maybe I just.
Speaker 6: Haven't gotten too the part where he turns great, So right now.
Speaker 2: He turns great. It's just that he's like charismatic and or we're just all drawn to mean guys, which I think is also fact.
Speaker 1: That is fact.
Speaker 6: I think people were talking. People were talking about him on the show because it was like an age gap relationship.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so that does happen.
Speaker 6: But I was expecting him to be a lot nicer in the beginning. So right now I've only seen a few episodes and he's kind of mean.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a White Lotus question? Has like the ship sailed, do I have to still watch it? Or is like the talk about it starting to die down? Or like I still need to be watching And I don't have any real I have so many episodes of Summerhouse still the one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you have too many shows to watch.
Speaker 4: In general, I only watched, we only watched right now, it's only Summer House, and before that it was Southern Charm, and then before.
Speaker 2: That the last season of Summer House, right.
Speaker 4: And then before that, it was the last season in Southern term.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much all we watch.
Speaker 4: Fine, it's on there.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch squid game first.
Speaker 4: All right, it's given some shout outs. It's give some shoutouts. And look, it was not easy getting window this morning because everybody was guessing forehead Walton Man the forehead on that guy. All right, but Joseph in San jose first and foremost, a shout out to you, what's up, Joseph, what's up? Brand new Jabi show Chugbug coming your way? Because you had the very first correct answer this morning. And outside of that, only a couple people that that we saw this morning that got it. Jessica and al Lameda had it. Soda our buddy George and San Mateo, what's up George? What's they had it? And then that's that's It was hard to distract away from that forehead. I'm telling you that was the most popular guest. And so since I'm not giving a bunch of shout outs this morning, I'm gonna use this time to plug my appearance.
Speaker 1: If that's okay, Solena.
Speaker 4: Do it, and I want to meet you, and Cheety wants to meet you too, because she's gonna be there with me. We're gonna be out live on Monday. This coming Monday, from one to three, we're gonna be in Daily City. Potco is opening up a brand new branch there, so it's gonna be a big ceremony, ribbon cutting all that. But there's gonna be music, there's gonna be food, it's gonna be a lot of fun. But most importantly, just come out say hi, and I think Chety and I are gonna stack up a few chugmunks to give away and want to have some fun with you. So three sixty two Galler Boulevard in Daily City on Monday from one to three, come say.
Speaker 1: How to me, and come say how to Cheety.
Speaker 2: Yes, and get you a chuggy monkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're so lucky. Right the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Oh guys, my name is Nyla again, and I'm gonna be seeing you guys. My Happy Friday song at school. Today's Friday. Today, it's Friday. It's a happy day days Friday. It's Friday. It's a happy day. And make sure I'm a very happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go into the phone it's a balcony four nine. Hi this Angelina, Oh, Angelina's mom and Ae. Okay, Angelina's mom. What is your name? Amy? Amy? And Angelina? You guys are gonna be playing the JV show. Yep, nope, game, I think I know? Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: All right? You guys got this?
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think you guys got to play. But for Anyone News JV show, We're gonna ask four trivia questions, gotta get three corrects, and then you win one hundred dollars visa gift card courtesy.
Speaker 6: Of and Or Season two.
Speaker 2: Easy peasy, you got this. Here is question number one? What does the F stand for?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Sorry? What does the F stand for? In F one car racing.
Speaker 13: Formula?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Started things off on a good note, all right. Question number two, which spice Girl was? David Beckham's wife, Victoria.
Speaker 11: Beckham, was.
Speaker 1: Hello, We'll say I'll say, take a guess.
Speaker 2: We have forty spice?
Speaker 4: Yes, just guess what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't think it was forty spice.
Speaker 2: It forty spie.
Speaker 4: Gone, not forty spice. She was posh spy spies.
Speaker 2: The other spices meg baby baby, sp Scary spice time and bas I'm missing someone Amy. Here's question number three. How many free throws is an NBA player awarded if they are fouled on an unsuccessful dunk attempt?
Speaker 4: That's important, unsuccessful dunk attempt. It's correct. All right, you guys need this question to win the game. It all comes down to this question number four. What colored lightsaber does Darth Vader use?
Speaker 2: Red? Congrats you guys.
Speaker 6: You just want a one gift card, courtesy event or season now streaming?
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, you.
Speaker 2: Are very welcome. Any fun plans for the weekend.
Speaker 11: I'm going out of town.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving the kids.
Speaker 2: I love that. Should we all share? Make it away for the kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're leaving.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Well, we hope you guys have an amazing weekend. Whatever you guys get into, hang on for that winning.
Speaker 6: You're very welcome, and you guys don't forget to celebrate the second season of and Or on May the fourth, which is coming up at Doctor Comics and Mister Games at forty fourteen. People in Oakland enjoy special photo opportunities, free giveaways, and special prices all day and that is in oh I was waiting for your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grahama had some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do a lot of them, so buckle up, you guys. Here's one, Hey, Graham, on Friday, could you please give a shout out to Ari and Raquel and a big birthday shout out to Sammy whose eighth birthday is Saturday. And that's from Mom Jackie. So shout out to you guys, and happy birthday to Sammy the fart. That's a good point. Another one here, can I please get a shout out for Madeline. She's turning ten and we're all so proud of the young woman she is turning into. We love you, and that is from Mom Shabrina. So happy birthday, Madeline the Farther One, Hey, Grandmom and your DM's mom and your DMS, I'd like to wish my little sister Sophia a happy eleventh birthday from Sissy, sam Mia, Bubba, Jacksie and Lola.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, Sophia Fart.
Speaker 4: You think a mom and your dm S has a little sister that's only eleven years old, toshiable, Okay, it's possible. I guess all right. Another one here, Graham, slide into your DMS again.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Can't get enough, she says, my wife, or he says, My wife Patricia and daughter Violet both share May third birthdays.
Speaker 1: The Taurus energy is strong in our house.
Speaker 4: My son August and I can't wait to celebrate our two favorite girls this weekend. Thank you, so happy birthday Patricia and Violet. Who fart another one, Graham, O morning man. We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. I'm not throwing away my shot to slide into your DMS. I'm gonna rise up and ask you to shout out my sweet daughter Emily's birthday. She turns twelve on Somenday, May the fourth be with you. I hope she has the best birthday ever. Love mom, click, boom, mic drop if you sang that one, which I did, sort of another one here, Graham, it's me again. I need to shout out my daughter Camille, who turns eight today. I wanted her to know she's loved by all of us. We listen every single morning, even with the screaming baby in the back. Happy birthday to our smart, beautiful girl, Love mom, dad, and all of your six siblings.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday, Camilo is a far and hey.
Speaker 4: Graham, we listened to the JV show every single morning way to school. Our daughter's birthdays on Saturday. Could you please give her a birthday shout out? It would make her birthday unforgettable. Happy eleventh birthday to our beautiful and sassy daughter, Mia. You brought so much love and happiness into our lives. We hope you have a wonderful day. We love you. That's from Mom, Dad and the dogs Diesel and Forty who use the fart? Hey Graham, Mom here sliding your DMZ oh, I wish my son Jackson a very happy seventh birthday today. He's the most funny, crazy, now going kid you've ever met, with the biggest heart. He's waited a whole year to hear his name on the radio. So today is your day, Babe. Love Mom, Dad, Sasha, Lenny and Luna. So happy birthday, Jackson. Point another one here. Okay, let's try this again. Mom in your dms tgif just want to shout out my babies Noah and Ava and say have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: That's from Mom Danielle. Have a great weekend. Guess the fart.
Speaker 4: Hello Grahmma'd love to give a special birthday shout out to my beautiful daughter Isabella, who's officially becoming a teenager this Sunday, May fourth. I want her to know how incredibly proud I am of the smart, kind of amazing young woman that she's becoming. Happy thirteenth birthday, Isabella, Love Mom, Abby, and your brother's Nick and.
Speaker 1: Gael, who is a fart Hello.
Speaker 4: Again, Graham. Can I wish my oldest son, Farris Azar the happiest birthday from his dad and mom, Peter and Henin and his siblings Ramez and Tia. He turns twelve tomorrow Saturday. Please tell him we love him and we're very proud of him. Can you also wish Ferris' buddy and classmate Josh Schellenberg.
Speaker 1: A happy twelfth birthday as well? That's from the Azar family.
Speaker 4: Money, Graham. Maria here from San Leandro. Slide into your DMS. Can I wish my son Dax's a happy ninth birthday. His birthday is on Sunday, but he'd love to hear a shout out on the radio for his birthday because he loves listening to you guys, and of course the use the fart. Typical boys. Mom and Dad love you so much, super proud of you. Keep up the great work. Let's get this party started. And a couple of my own birthday shout outs if I may were super super quick. My brother in law Sean, Happy birthday, oh for show. And cousin Little Richie, Little Richie shout out to you guys. They both have the same birthday today, most importantly about both of them.
Speaker 1: Who's us a far?
Speaker 2: That's a great point, honest, Pa.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: So Kanye is planning to sue the dentist that got him hooked on nitrous oxide. His legal team already fired off notice of intention to sue doctor Thomas Pete Connolly, who became Kanye's dentist in early twenty twenty four, claiming that he engaged in inappropriate and dangerous practices that were far outside the balands of any legit medical purpose or a standard of care. By the way, if you want to see this dentist, we have a photo of them up at JV Morning Show. Check out our Instagram story. I'm pretty sure he has tattooed hair on his head, but you'll be the judge, I think it is, but Kanye claims that Connolly gave him excessive amounts of nitrous oxide for non medical purposes. He allowed unsupervised self administration of the gas. So basically, Kanye was doing this all day at work by himself and continued treatment even though he was showing adverse neurological and behavioral science. He also claims that once he got hooked, the dentis just like abandoned him and didn't provide any proper like transitional care once he saw that Kanye was suffering from nitrous oxide dependency, and so as a result of all of this, Kanye suffered from physical, psychological, and financial issues because of his negligence.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on this case?
Speaker 4: As I stare and try to figure out what is going on top of his head, he's not.
Speaker 6: Giving dentist vibes.
Speaker 1: No, that's like a design into his hair.
Speaker 2: No, yes, tattooed hair. I mean, look at him. He's completely covered in tattoos. You can see him his chest as his hands are covered in tattoos. Something there's a hairy tattooed.
Speaker 6: You can see the difference between the hair that's growing out and the tattoo part, so I think, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: What is the protocol if a dentist does notice that a patient is has become addicted to something? Are they the ones that are supposed to provide the care like he's saying didn't happen? Or is that should shouldn't have been referred to somebody else at that point? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking us because I legitimately have no idea.
Speaker 2: First of all, you shouldn't have been supplying it to him to use in his personal time in the first place. But once you do that, I feel like it's your responsibility to like to stop get him off of it, but it's your fault that he got addicted to it.
Speaker 4: It gave me, like Matthew Perry, what if Conyie is in there ranting for like two hours about wanting it, and then finally you're just like, oh my god, just here take it.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to another minute of rant.
Speaker 2: And that's probably how it went. Probably, Yeah, can we go back to Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson for please?
Speaker 1: I love the story, just a.
Speaker 2: Recap If you're not caught up. Bill, former Patriots coach seventy three years old. He's dating twenty four year old Jordan Hudson. And we learned this week that Jordan is wearing zip pants. Okay, she is running the interviews. She is running his business, inserting herself where most would say she has no place. Bill's employees don't like her. I saw a headline that she's constantly fighting with his family. Well, I told you yesterday that Bill who is set to start a coaching gig at UNC. You know, they were going to be featured in Hard Knocks, that football documentary show, very popular. This was a huge deal and then it all fell apart because of his girlfriend, Jordan Hudson. She got so heavily involved that it just ended up falling through, and now we're learning why. Apparently, she demanded to be an executive producer on the show, and more than just having the title, she wanted to be like an actual producer. She wanted to see what was shot every day, and then told executives that they needed to treat her with respect or they wouldn't be able to use the coach's ip, which I'm assuming is intellectual property. So they were like, we are not dealing with you or this anymore. It's off.
Speaker 4: Wow, they didn't like being bossed around by a twenty four year old I know. So like this is like our twentieth season of Hard Knox ipt you know.
Speaker 2: What we're doing with no production of TV experience. No, you're not going to be the executive producer of our show. We don't even know you.
Speaker 4: So what at the end? What is your guys takeaway? Because this has been debated a lot. I hear sports shows they're debating it. Who's taken advantage of who? Do you think in this situation Bill Belichick taking advantage of it because there's an almost fifty year age gap between him. Do you think it's creepy that he's probably taking advantage of this young woman? Or do you think it's elder abuse and she's taken advantage of him?
Speaker 2: It's elder abuse. Yeah, I'm with that too. It's still creepy and it's like gross the age gap. But I think she's more taking advantage of him.
Speaker 6: And she's manipulating him versus yeah the other way around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but isn't in a way because he's old enough to be her great great grandfather, isn't he taking advantage of her in some way? As well.
Speaker 6: But it seems like if she there's something she doesn't want to do, she's literally going to say no.
Speaker 2: Running the show. Yeah, they probably don't even get intimate because she's like, uh no, I'm just gonna take all your money and run your businesses.
Speaker 4: She's like, no, we have a rule, don't you remember, we don't do that on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturday, Mondays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Mondays. And he's like, wait a second, did I sign that again?
Speaker 2: Yes? You did, Bill? And Okay, well fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think they're both taking advantage of each other mutual.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess is this like a win win situation? You know, it's a lose lose situation.
Speaker 4: But she's clearly now calling the shots. Yes, relationship, I feel that, which is a weird dynamic. Again, knowing Bill Belichick's persona over the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham.
Speaker 2: Would you like to share once again what you got your wife or her birthday?
Speaker 1: I fully accepted yesterday's roasting.
Speaker 4: These ladies up here like to roast me regardless of the gifts that I give for my wife, even if they're great or not. This year's birthday, I'll even admit that the roasting was slightly deserved. This year, I got her a new spatula because her favorite spatula had broken you guys, the handle had broken off and she was still cooking with this half spatula. And I got her a new nice bachela as a replacement. I also got her a new cast iron pan because the one that we have that we use all the time had been cracked and oil and stuff was leaking out of it.
Speaker 1: All replaced, it was a mess.
Speaker 4: I got her surpriser with that, and then, you guys, then I dropped the big major gift on her, a new robot vacuum, one of those room but things.
Speaker 2: Oh a knock off room but.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I got an off fan one but whatever, it's the same thing because in my house it's just needed. We have, you know, we've got a dog and kids, and let's get one of those.
Speaker 1: So that was the big gift.
Speaker 4: And I said, look, these aren't my you know, most romantic or best gifts, but there's still gifts nonetheless, And we.
Speaker 2: Are finally hearing from Kate, your wife. A lot of people yesterday were like, well, how does she feel about this? Does she like the gifts? Let's hear from her. So this is the talkback that she left pretty late into yesterday's show, Good Morning, Jbi's Showoh this is Kate.
Speaker 11: I feel absolutely compelled to weigh in on particular conversation considering I'm the recipient of said gifts.
Speaker 3: But don't give grams.
Speaker 2: Too hard of a time.
Speaker 11: Given how much vacuuming I have to do with our Harry handbown golden retriever. This vacuum has not only shown me as a husband that he's listening to something I actually wants, but he's given me the gift of time.
Speaker 2: So thanks, babe, love you.
Speaker 4: Oh I love you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you heard it right there of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah script, Yes.
Speaker 4: You guys, that did sound like a prepared statement. In my defense, that was not a prepared statement. You could hear that she's driving during that, so I wasn't able to send her the script that I wanted to, and she was able to stick to it loosely by what I just told her verbally. But there it is. You guys are happy because most of the listeners. You guys, let the record show that my DM still flooded yesterday, and we were flooding with talkbacks yesterday and the majority of people weren't roasting me.
Speaker 1: And I said, you know what, I would love to have a husband.
Speaker 4: It actually listens to the things that I want and then get some for me.
Speaker 2: I guess it's like, we can all have our opinions, but if Kate genuinely likes the gifts, then who are we to judge or to say anything.
Speaker 4: I think she genuinely kind of likes them. And I appreciate your guys judgment because again I roasted myself a me to do better.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year will be better at you? Next year it will be better, all right, I promise.
Speaker 2: Are you sad? Gram it's the last day of Squirrel Week?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean it's been a hell of a ride, you guys. The JV shows slightly delayed Squirrel Week. It's supposed to be the third week in April. Scheduling mishappen some other things and I flat out forgot, I'll.
Speaker 2: Be honest, mainly brain fog.
Speaker 4: It's hard to remember it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Score Week only comes around once a year, and each year I am reminded of how special of a week it is, and how fun of a week it is, because like Discovery Channell, you have Shark Week, boring, nobody cares JV shows. Squirrel Week said, hold my beer and take it over. And so how were we going to culminate the week? And I racked my brain, what's going to be the grand finale this year of Squirrel Week. I reached out to a few people. I wanted some big squirrel celebrity guests on the show this morning, and you know, there aren't that many squirrel celebrities out there. So I reached out to the couple that I do know, the owner of Peanut the Squirrel. I don't know if you guys have followed that story at all. It's rather tragic, but I wanted him to come on and share Peanut the Squirrel's story. A Peanut the Squirrel was euthanized in a raid and it's a whole thing. But there's still some laws attempting to be passed, and so I thought, what better give Peanut the Squirrel platform this morning? And to that request, I got a big son you guys. Then I went to you know, Plan B and the next biggest squirrel celebrities that I know, are the mascots for the Richmond Flying Squirrels Minor League baseball team, Nutsy and nut Tasha, and you know what, you know what they said about coming on this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently they're mascots and they don't talk, so it.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't have make Sure Good Radio.
Speaker 1: They're more animated features.
Speaker 4: So after that, I was kind of you know, I threw my hands up in the air, like, well, I guess there's nothing. I guess nobody gives a damn about squirrel Week except me. And then our boy Snuff stepped up. Snuff listens to us from San Diego and he slid into my DMS. He's like, here, Graham, this is what squirrel Week has been missing, and he sent me this song, squirrel Week, Let's go. Gran's got the facts, So get out of.
Speaker 8: Bit Selena and Chess bring the last sent a cheer a while ninety four point nine, The squirrel here, Noney news, pushy tails, fun on the goat.
Speaker 4: It's the change he shows you already.
Speaker 8: Know, Scroll slipping out the bank, carrious style, Let's s q u r E L. Scroll, Let's go.
Speaker 9: Let's.
Speaker 6: Let's go to be the anthem moving forward and it will be so shout out to our boy Snuff from San Diego.
Speaker 4: I appreciated that because I was a little down in the dumps when I got rejected by nut Tasha yesterday, and so that really, you know, raised me up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I did mention a few times this week that, you know, Jess Selena, you guys hadn't really got involved in Squirrel Week yet, and I thought, maybe Friday today, the culmination of the week, the grand finale, maybe you guys should have something in store.
Speaker 1: Did you guys do anything, Jess?
Speaker 6: Okay, So what I wanted us to do, which would be like for a video, is I wanted us to have a little competition on who can who who can open.
Speaker 2: The most nuts?
Speaker 4: Selena, did you prepare anything, do anything?
Speaker 2: Prepare to rap? You did prepare to rap for Squirrel Week?
Speaker 4: You actually got did something for Squirrel Week. I'm blowing away right now.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for this? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: When I say squirrel you say week, Squirrel.
Speaker 4: Week, Squirrel Week be production.
Speaker 2: And then a squirrel Week here on the JB Show because we love it and oh and that's for show. We love the Flying Kit and even the ones that bite, but watch out this. You're nuts and they're ready to fight. They might be small, but they're a little lungo. Hello fast you think the love with the coco befo? Are we to judge? We'll a little squirrely big nuts might steal your gurly left cheek, right cheeks so big and round right across the street that she can go up and down bouncing around the Carti's baby, Yeah, we can come on. Done, Yeah, I can tell what ch'all. Don't hit him while you're speeding by swarm out the way, or the squirrel might die. Oh dodging cars Survival of the Fittest or beata cedric man. You were the littest little squirrel in town, so flushing him round took a blow out to the neck. What the hell? Okay, I'm getting off topics. This is supposed to be positive. I gotta stop it.
Speaker 4: Done and more. Do you have a big butt squirrel in your neighborhood.
Speaker 14: That their cheeks, you guys disgusting, were guarding amy? Oh yeah, get their face cheeks so big and round?
Speaker 4: Good point, I get your minds out of the gutter. Sorry, Oh my god, done?
Speaker 1: Thank you for giving a damn about Squirrel Week.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. That was awesome. Oh my gosh, Okay, just try try your idea again, because it did was down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't Maybe I wasn't understanding it.
Speaker 4: What was it again? Explaining again?
Speaker 6: I wanted I wanted us to have like a nutcracking competition. But also I brought something for the chug wheel.
Speaker 2: You did, Oh my god, we're doing that. You're no?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 6: Peanut sauce?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Added to the chug wheel in.
Speaker 1: Honor of Squirrel Week.
Speaker 2: Yes, the chug wheel is next. We're gonna be looking for someone to play along with us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Mold.
Speaker 2: For nine to the base number one hit music station. Oh, I just chucked some energy. Give me one quick second.
Speaker 4: How you feeling? Still riding off a high from that week wrap? He just dropped out of Selena dropping nutty bars on everybody.
Speaker 6: Okay, JV Morning Show, David out and Richmond shout out to Selena on that wrap.
Speaker 4: That was that was dope. You guys are on fire this morning. I love that rap.
Speaker 3: I have a great day and weekend.
Speaker 1: Bye, Thank you for loving and Selena the talkbacks are flooding in.
Speaker 4: People are loving your contribution to The JV Show Score Week twenty twenty five.
Speaker 12: Selina, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: I love when you come out with some raps.
Speaker 2: They're the best. I still remember last year you did your Mother's Day one. I absolutely love them. Thank you so much because that completely made my morning. What a great Friday.
Speaker 4: That's right, your Mother's Day wrap and Mother's Day is coming up? Will you be returning to the mic?
Speaker 2: Will be dropping and you saw Mother's Day?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, morning guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 4: Okay, Selena with the rap that was so good, good job, Jess your idea, Graham?
Speaker 2: Can I get the shotguns?
Speaker 11: Very much?
Speaker 4: No, I was good.
Speaker 2: I tried bringing but fine, fine, all right, we're asking.
Speaker 1: It the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, The JAV Show. I'm Selena. I'm talking on Gene two the phones.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this.
Speaker 6: Patty?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Patty, hipy Friday.
Speaker 6: How's it going good?
Speaker 2: I love the by the way, thank you so much, Thank you, Patty, thank you very much for this. Saint about me. This is about you. You are going to be getting a chuggy Muggy for playing it's our chug Wheel game this morning. You probably already know how this works, but let me just explain it for everybody else. We are going to uh, let me start that sentence over. We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. So, Patty, we're going to go through every single question. We're going to stop down one by one, and if you were able to guess what that person on the street said, you get a point. If you get four points, you win. One of us is gonna a name drawn, or we're gonna have to chug something off the chug wheel. Graham, what is on the wheel this week?
Speaker 4: On this morning's Chug Wheel?
Speaker 1: We have gravy. I think it's turkey gravy.
Speaker 4: We have something called ginger clove, carrot jar juice that doesn't sound good, lemon juice, sour kraut juice. We have the soup du jour, which the chef said he kind of recommends. That's the soup of the day. Of course, it's cream of asparagus. And in honor of JV Show's twenty twenty five Squirrel Week, we have nut sauce, sorry, peanut sauce. That's on the wheel this morning. And then we also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. It lands on that pick whatever thing you would most like to chug.
Speaker 2: All right, Patty, are you ready to start?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: I am, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's find out who just talked to? Emily from Dublin, California. Emily out of Dublin. All right, So let's go to question number one. Patty, listen closely. Let's settle this once and for all. Who do you think would win in a fight?
Speaker 6: One hundred men or one silver bag gorilla?
Speaker 2: Patty, what do you think?
Speaker 4: She said?
Speaker 2: One hundred men s gorilla gorilla for sure. Oh my god, you're on one hundred side, Patty.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was listening to you guys, and I think what I don't know.
Speaker 13: I think after a while, the grilla will get tired.
Speaker 4: But that's what you guys. I saw yet another interview with a guerrilla wildlife expert, and they said they thought it would only take thirty or forty dudes to tire out a grilla. They don't have strong endurance, he said. Good point to the next question.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of squirrel week on the.
Speaker 4: JV Show, Patty, what do you think? Emily on the Street said, has she heard of JV Show's squirrel Week?
Speaker 2: Probably not the.
Speaker 1: Disrespect no I have?
Speaker 4: She said, no, Wow, she has not heard a squirrel Week. That makes me say a little piece of me dies inside.
Speaker 2: But Patty, you got one point.
Speaker 1: You're on the board.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give you the next question. MAO is on Monday, if you're ordering a margarita, do you go salt or no salt? What do you think? Emily said, salt salt?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a no brainer around the room, salt or no Salteah too? Did you just say you want sugar? I like a sugar m oh my god, don't do that.
Speaker 1: All right? Next question?
Speaker 2: Have you ever googled yourself?
Speaker 4: Patty? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Emily said, has she ever googled herself?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that something everyone should do at some point? I do, Yes, I think everyone does.
Speaker 3: Have to go?
Speaker 2: How many points, Patty?
Speaker 4: She has three right now, and you guys, it's not looking good.
Speaker 1: I hope you're thirsty.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 6: How many wins do the Warriors currently have in their playoff series against the rockets.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: She said, probably three or I don't know.
Speaker 2: Three. Are you serious right now? You know, I hope you're happy with yourself. I hope you can beat tonight.
Speaker 1: It's a four to one beat down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Patty, congratulations, we're gonna get you. Hope you have a great weekend to hang on. Okay, okay, all right, hold on there.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot, Patty, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: I haven't had this feeling in a while, you guys.
Speaker 4: I know it has been two very dry weeks. On the JV Show with Nobody.
Speaker 2: Broken today Yesterday, after the show, she was like, you know, I just have this feeling. We can't escape it forever. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen tomorrow. The feeling.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot. Who was drawing the name this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh, back in here Fridays with the ceremonial, draw the names, give him, give it a give it a pad of snow.
Speaker 1: If you picked me, I swear to god, you're fired.
Speaker 2: Did you what? I picked myself? Justice?
Speaker 4: I called that one off. The look welcome back, get welcome back?
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, don't go because coming up in a few minutes, right after our traffic report, Cheaty is gonna be spinning chug.
Speaker 1: Wheel the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Baby shows.
Speaker 9: Your boy nobody especially hey see from Oakland, Yo, Cheaty sound is so sad and so defeated.
Speaker 7: Which she said, I've picked myself. That almost broke my heart.
Speaker 1: Oh well you got chug.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, chuck Chug, Chug, Chug chug. And he's right, Oh well, you picked yourself bad, but you do have to chug. All right, Cheaty is stepping up to the chug wheel. Don't spin yet, because we got to go over once again. What is on the chug wheel? Cheaty's name was selected. Cheat He's back with us on Fridays. If you're just tuning in already, know that it does help us because the odds of one of us chugging decreases significantly. All right, On this morning chug Wheel, we have peanut sauce that's in honor of the JV Show's twenty twenty five score week, which today is the last day. We also have gravy and it's that dry package gravy that I'll just add some water to. We have ginger clove carrot jar juice. Lemon juice, sour kraut juice, the soup du jour, which is a cream of asparagus. The chef said, it's just okay today, it's it's not its best batch. And then we also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. Should you land on that, you get to pick whatever you would like to chug on this glorious chug wheel Friday.
Speaker 2: Chat Ready, Cheaty, I'm not.
Speaker 4: You may now step to the wheel and give it a spin and we'll see what you get. Oh gosh, all right, your wheel is in motion. It is spinning, it's slowing down, and it has landed on ginger clove carrot jarred juice. That's a new item on the wheel over the past couple weeks.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it's not that bad.
Speaker 10: The breath though, after is gonna be who very gingery, very clovy, very carrity, I imagine, because it's a jar carrots.
Speaker 2: All right, Cheaty?
Speaker 1: Is it shugging nat the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Cheaty?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? I thought it was like a carrot juice. It's not.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's carrots in a jar with some clothes in it.
Speaker 4: Let me read the title of the thing on the wheel, it said ginger clove, carrot jar juice.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the jar apart.
Speaker 4: Well, that was an integral part of the title of the thing. You're chugging, and you're lucky. The carrots were so jammed into this jar that all the stuff that's on the bottom, all the yucky stuff, didn't fall.
Speaker 2: Into We need to empty out the jar and make sure we get all the little bits.
Speaker 4: And I think I think we should too.
Speaker 2: Did you add a garden in it? And can we get more of the no, the things in there.
Speaker 1: I put a small carrot chunk in there that I snapped with my hands. I hadn't washed.
Speaker 2: On clothes.
Speaker 8: I do too.
Speaker 1: That's all start of the flavor.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I'm already started to no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: We got to get some of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw something in their finger in there. He's going to put the.
Speaker 4: Finger part in, don't just I got to just get a little bit of little at the bottom. Yeah, look to make it chugging.
Speaker 6: We are live on Instagram jab Morning Show and then for nine all right, someone said you should put it in a blender.
Speaker 2: We don't have a blender.
Speaker 1: It doesn't smell good.
Speaker 4: It's very Just smell your fingers, yes, because I fingered the jar, and I'll tell you what it's. It's very vinegary and very clovy.
Speaker 2: Do I need you think?
Speaker 4: No, we don't. She's gonna slam that home. Just don't read the nutritional facts. You're gonna be fine. The ingredients, the ingredients, don't worry about alright, alright, Chug chug, chug, chug chug chug. Come on, you gotta eat the carrot too, Just chew it up. Oh, she doesn't like it, does not like it, but she finished it. It's like, oh spicy, that's yeah, that's a lot. That's a lot of vinegar.
Speaker 2: Probably should have put some water in it.
Speaker 4: Well, she has a something energy drink.
Speaker 2: Did job? Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh my hands stink from touching that, Like.
Speaker 4: My breath is gonna stink for like it already didn't.
Speaker 2: You weren't here one Friday when Graham.
Speaker 1: What what what happened?
Speaker 2: Graam? You brought tun can juice and then he got drawn and he had to choke.
Speaker 4: You guys that see anytime you're like, I don't want to take carrot juice.
Speaker 2: Out of a jar.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be that.
Speaker 1: That's nothing compared to the tuna juice that I choked.
Speaker 2: You brought your idea, I thought your idea.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: All right, good job, cheaty Hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about happening today.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know another simple favor came out yesterday? What another with the movie of Blake Lively and I know dress? Oh my god? Yes, yeah, So it's out on Prime if you guys want to watch it this weekend. But right now, let's talk about Timothy shallow May. Apparently he has three dating demands for Kylie Jenner. Let's run through these really quick. This is from Daily Mail, apparently a source. You know, sources know everything they do. So here's rule number one. First and foremost. She does not want to appear on the Kardashians.
Speaker 4: Okay, on the reality show. Good for him.
Speaker 1: He's a serious, trained actor. He doesn't need to be on that garbage.
Speaker 2: She wants to be one of the Hollywood grades and wants to avoid falling into that trap of just being known as someone who's dating one of the Kardashian girls and you know on this reality show. Rule number two he does not want to be on her Instagram.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, up until this point.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice, But that's that's one of the rules here at one point, and so she just goes along with it.
Speaker 4: I fully understand the first rule, but if you're together in dating, shouldn't don't you want to be on the person's Instagram?
Speaker 2: It would uh for me, yes, it would make me kind of But I guess.
Speaker 6: That's where a lot of rumors come from sometimes, like did you see that he posted this about her? Or they shared a picture they deleted the picture.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows they're.
Speaker 4: Dating right on. It's once we see you at award shows and things and public appearances together, then who cares if you're on their social media?
Speaker 6: But then when there's trouble, are we gonna know whether or not they've broken up?
Speaker 4: As soon as this boy, I guess.
Speaker 2: I could see that. The third rule is he doesn't want Kylie speaking about him publicly in interviews, and that's why sometimes when she asked, she'll just like deflect and not really give any information.
Speaker 4: I thought that was because she couldn't string a sentence to go by that or that it is a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: I guess he wants to be known for his artistry, he's acting ability, and not for who he dates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's kind of I mean he is walking in a bit of a line here because has had to say that he didn't have rule number one, which is not to appear on the show.
Speaker 1: Let's just say he did become a regular on the show.
Speaker 4: I think it would sort of tarnish, cheap the legacy a little bit whatever that there is something to that.
Speaker 1: I agree with rule and I agree with the other ones I don't agree.
Speaker 2: It would also make me feel some type of way like, Okay, so you think my reality show is like beneath you, Like you think it's stupid, you're embarrassed of it, Like, yeah, that would hurt me if I was Kylie, and I can't. I'm not allowed to post you like you're my man. See.
Speaker 4: The problem is he's too good of an actor to appear on that reality show because it is stage and act stage and acted out, and he would just like because their actings are not as good and it would make.
Speaker 1: Them look bad. So maybe they don't even want him on the show.
Speaker 6: It gives me, like, very He gives me the vibe that he's a very private person and if he is on reality TV, we'd find out probably probably a little too much about him to where again, if you want to have a different view, we'd be judging the little things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much so, remmy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Major earthquake alert?
Speaker 4: This morning? A seven point four magnitude quake struck. Luckily not here that it did strike in the southern coast of Chile and Argentina. Luckily there's been no damage or casualties reported so far, but is still pretty early on. The biggest concern is that of a tsunami developing. Because the epicenter of this one was under the ocean, Chilean authorities issued evacuation alerts for basically the entire coastal section of the southern part of the country. I haven't heard yet they've been given the all clear yet to return, but evacuations were underway earlier this morning after this quake struck again. A seven point four magnitudequake is a very very massive earthquake. But let's hope a tsunami does not develop and we continue to hear reports that there's no damage or casualties. That's a big way a good reminder always be earthquake prepared and ready here because.
Speaker 1: We're a little bit overdue. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine is.
Speaker 2: Something we do Fridays. I'm glad that we can bring this back now that sheet is back, joining us once a week every Friday. Cheety tweets. She tweets a lot. Graham, you do a dramatic.
Speaker 4: Reading, Oh, my birthday's next month. What day is your birthday?
Speaker 2: June twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: This is a bit premature, right, We just hit May, so you're already like next month, but really it's the end.
Speaker 1: It's the end of next month.
Speaker 2: Still in June next month, you know, I got to celebrate all month. So so I just checked the calendar. June twenty ninth. That is a Sunday. Yeah, So we're not like we're like not on the hook for bringing her like balloons and all that stuff. Right, she'll be in that Friday before, but that's not her birthday.
Speaker 1: Two days away, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's.
Speaker 4: What would you like for your birthday this year? Not that we're going to get it, but in a perfect world, what would you get for your birthday this year?
Speaker 2: I haven't thought that far yet.
Speaker 1: There's nothing on your wish list, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that definitely that. So we found me like a rich husband in an NFL or something that would be great.
Speaker 2: Okay, rich NFL or Going back to my idea new draft picks for the Niners. Look into it, just saying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's eleven of them. Shoot your shot. Guess what I am? Drum drump?
Speaker 2: Oh drunk?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh yeah, where did you get drum?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Last week and I went to LA to support one of my cousin's friends. He's like, does a bartending business, so he just like soft launched something. So a lot of free drinks, a lot of bartending going on.
Speaker 2: It was great and yeah, got drunk.
Speaker 6: What was your drink of choice?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I don't know, but there.
Speaker 5: Was this one drink that had egg whites in it, and I was skeptical, but it really did.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: There's a few drinks that have egg whites and them don't knock it until you try to knocking it.
Speaker 2: It was knocking it.
Speaker 4: You shake those up and it makes like this really nice soft foam on top. That froth on top is so good. There's a bunch of drink Pisco sours and stuff. I think egg whites said, there's quite a few drinks that you can put a Ramos fizz.
Speaker 2: I feel like once you get a couple of drinks in you, you'll be fine to try to try that. An egg drink, Yeah, come on, Selena, live a little bit of eggers. You should make one for us.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'll bring the shaker in, set it up. Cocktail Friday. I would be so annoyed if I was a bartender and there were drinks on our cocktail menu that had egg white in them, Like, I'm sitting there cracking an egg Are you kidding me? You're gonna take me the same amount whether I take a bottle cap off a bud light or if I'm back there cracking eggs and then shaking that into your drink, Like, ain't nobody got time for that?
Speaker 2: Don't they sell egg white carton?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The liquid white?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not you know, as the presentations not the same either way. I'm my bartending career. I wanted to turn and burn, get you getting your drink as fast as possible.
Speaker 1: Your tip is going to be the same, So what.
Speaker 3: Do I care.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be your fingers ever accidentally like dip into the drink and you deserve him anyway.
Speaker 4: Of course. So packed those people are lucky they got a finger drink from me. Drink. Now it's three And I do have to preface this by saying this was a quote tweet of one of her previous tweets, saying the sack Slinger had texted her for the second time and that it felt good. Now three times has that number gone up? And give a little context about who sack Slinger is for people that don't know, because he's like a bit of an entanglement.
Speaker 1: Is that the right word?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys entangled? Yeah that part. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm just trying to say it nice way, and entanglement just is like, yeah, it's a breety call, that what it is.
Speaker 5: So last year we reconnect, well I reconnected with him because I was like, you know, it's I was going through a dry spell and we decided to you know, go first round.
Speaker 2: And then now we just been in contact, so let's back dry again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like the Sahara like tumbleheels coming across like chapped.
Speaker 1: Oh careful, Selena, Hey.
Speaker 2: We're on the radio. What like, why is that so bad? You're talking about the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about an actual place.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? Sorry? Cheaty go on? So he's now what did the third text say? Because he's trying, he's trying to get at you what they.
Speaker 2: Call I mean it was at this time.
Speaker 5: It was twelve forty three A m who said bold w why oh whatchu wan?
Speaker 2: And I just I was sleep so I didn't eve see it to the next morning.
Speaker 4: Why what?
Speaker 2: Oh? So what are you responding to this guy? I'm not having.
Speaker 6: On on what you on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you said what you want? That's why I was.
Speaker 2: You're leaving him on red. Oh I didn't even open the message, so it's just delivered. Well this time you're leaving him on delivered the second time? Did you respond? I just said I had work the next day because.
Speaker 5: Agreement was like supposed to be for weekends, not weekdays.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why he's taking.
Speaker 6: So if there is, when there's an agreement like this, are you gonna because it seems like you're kind of done with him, are you?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 6: But is that something that you don't you have to tell him, because it's like you kind of have some sort of agreement where you kind of tell each other.
Speaker 2: I owe him that. I don't know, I think ghost him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what about the chap ness, Like if it gets dain.
Speaker 5: About, I don't want to burn the brace, So maybe next time, I wont Isn't that good that you're like, no, this left you like sitting in your car for how long with the windows up, didn't even crack them open?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I I'll think about it, like I feel like I'm gonna want it, maybe like next month is getting someone else?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: No, See, I'm sensing doors still wide open on this one. As much as you'd like to shut the door, playing hard to get well, I think it's cheaty. Look, Cheaty is an independent woman. If she doesn't want to employ these services right now, she doesn't have to, but I feel like the services may be needed at some point.
Speaker 1: And she even said next month.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday month.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: She's going to go.
Speaker 4: You gotta catch in that birthday about you that's right good point and if.
Speaker 2: He's the only one willing to do it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine