Speaker 1: Let the difference left the differen with with efing. With our shows, you're gone ruling it be except for similar we pursuing it. Hold out Shaw shaking through the sewer kid Now what chilling? I think people, Yeah, we're doing it through your clocking.
Speaker 2: On the dock.
Speaker 3: Got a habit for my house or go stat is how we're starting kiding Crattit shows that enough both apply like.
Speaker 1: A rabbit do then so out creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I wan hang out with her friends, rocket on the radio, my whole by.
Speaker 1: Skinning expansion talking on the radio. It's time to do this fons again.
Speaker 3: All baby, we go.
Speaker 1: Katie, Christine up and all the on our radio. Guess what I did last night at one thirty am? Poor another drink?
Speaker 4: Not a bad guess. That was my exact thought. Put on a jazz record.
Speaker 1: God, I feel like I'm letting you guys down. Your crank went out. I feel like you know you know me. I feel like you guys know me so well. Those are amazing guesses. Huh. I ate a piece of fried chicken at the morning. You need to find bed and the Lord. So I was I think like at one point my wife had dozed off and then we'd woke them back up. Man, just sitting there and it's like, man, I'm hungry. It's one thirty. I'm just gonna go see what's in there. Can you chug water? And you tell yourself to just sleep it off? Okay? Eating? Yeah, by the way, didn't drink last night? Good for you? I did for you.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 1: What did you go back to the Johnny Walker blue? No? I went to just wine. Woke up with a bad headache. Really no last night? Yeah? What did you drink last night? I don't know. It's just whatever she had. Oh you had some veino? Yeah we did. Are you a red drinker? White drinker? But red? Baldy reds? Both but mostly red? Yeah? Okay, what'd you drink? I'll take them both down. Yeah. When I first got like exposed to wine, you know, whereas like learning a little bit about it, we were ninety nine percent of the time drinking red. And man, when you get older, and I was probably like pretty into wine when I was y'all's age. And then slowly, man, those big bold reds they started to like do a little number on me. Oh no, I make my nose bleed. Do they really did you too much of it? Is that because you get punched in the face a lot when you drink wine. Yes, your cocaine and your wine. It's crazy. Yeah, seriously, I drink a bunch of wine. Yeah, do you when you snort too much wine, it'll make your nose bleed everywhere? So uh so, now, I I bet I hadn't had a glass of red wine in a couple of years. And what there was a recent holiday I can't remember, but we had the kids and we were all in there cooking, and we at one point we were drinking so much wine. We had a wine fridge, like a small little wine fridge, right, and I opened it because my daughter wanted to drink a glass of wine. I was like, well, let's see what we have in here. And I started looking at our reds. We had some, and you know, wine, if you'd store it properly, it's good forever. We had some really badass reds in there, and I pulled out a bottle of red wine. It was badass badn't had it forever ever. I mean, I've had white wines. You have known though, if it was a nine dollars one from the store, I would have known fifteen years ago when we were like going to wineries and stuff. I've gone through these phases. Like you guys know me. I'm obsessive about things and details and stuff, and so when I get into something, I throw myself into it. So there was about a four or five year period where me and the wife were going to wineries and that was part of our traveling and all that. And then I got real into whiskey and I learned everything I could learn about whiskey. And then, uh, I mean I've always been a beer drinker ever since I was four and so uh So, anyways, when I was drinking a lot of whiskey and Scotch and stuff, I wouldn't drink it as much wine, and so just occasionally have a glass of white wine. You're taking a rum next, right, man. I don't think I'll already go on a rum trip. Really I did in college. Really yeah, Okay, but I think that's when you're supposed to do. That is when you're young, or if you live on an island. You know, I didn't rum very sugary. Uh.
Speaker 4: I used to mix it with coca cola and it would taste like a vanilla coke, and every time.
Speaker 1: It was classic drink. Back to this summer. It's a rum summer. It's a rummer, have a rum summer. Let's go get I don't know if I don't know, if you can say it's a rummerban canary? Right quick? Okay, So what did you do? Uh? So I was, you know, I don't know what you guys normally have in your fridge, but it was one thro Oh no, what you got on a rummer? I don't worry about it, all right, keep talking. So anyways, so I went and opened the fridge and we had some leftover fried chicken from Have you guys ever been to Cigar and Sons? No, Ye, Billy spot, Yes, our homeboy. Billy is the GM of a spot called Segar and Sons over there. It's next to Union Bear. It is incredible, Yeah right there. It's a great bar and they have they have records on the wall everywhere. Christine's kind of their bit and then there they special their specialty is pizza and fried chicken. So it's a it's a health spot. Yeah, I've been on a big diet. So we'd gone there the other night and I had some leftover fried chicken, and I opened the fridge and I saw it in there, and I was like, man, I'm gonna eat a piece of fried chicken at one thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: It up.
Speaker 1: He did it up, ate it sure, and then tried to go to bed with indigestion. Terrible idea. Are you all thinking through things? No, I'm not. Here's living. I'm living, bro, You living on a prayer. I'm full. McConaughey bon Jovi. There you're a halfway there, dude, Think about that guy. What if what if you knew a guy named McConaughey bon Jovi, that guy would be He'd be the most annoying guy you know, but he'd also get a lot of ass. Yeah, and that would even double down how annoyed you are by him. Okay, So would McConaughey bon Jovi be tall or short? Because John bon Jovi is the shortest human I've ever maybe six six foot. You think that's all McConaughey, he's about six to one. I guess I'll tell you think McCaughey is. I think six foot Okay, I thought six two that tall? His bon Jovi he is four eleven. So I think a mix between them. Would yeah, probably be six foot six foot and five nine dude, he ain't five nine eight. We were I'm telling you, he's four eleven. We're doing a podcast at the Cowboys' facility and Charlotte was taking John bon Jovi of a tour and she walked in and they were standing there watching us through the window, and Charlotte was talking and she wanted to show John some affection, so she leaned over all the way down to her waist and tapped him on top of his head because he's so short. He tiny. And Charlotte's about what's six'. Seven, yeah It's The been And Skin show ninety seven point, one The. Eagles you can tell we're doing important things on A. Friday coming up? Next are you A? Patriot we love hooking you up with? Stuff and we Got Jerry cantrell. Tickets he's going to be At house Of blues In. August the third person that uses The iHeart app free streaming. App by the, way maybe you're listening to us on it right. Now hit the talkback, feature leave your, name your phone, number your email, address and answer this question what item of food DID i? Eat at one point thirty in the morning last. Night we just talked about. It if you were, listening you, know so the third person that uses The iHeart app and can tell us all that stuff, name phone, number email, address and WHAT i ate at one thirty in the morning last, night you will win Those Jerry cantrell tickets to go see him At house Of blues In. August but right now it's time for This Skinny's, track another edition of things Skin Is. Tracking all, RIGHT i don't want you guys to be cynical about, This, NO i. WON'T i walked. In do you guys know Who Sarah heppela. Is, yes explain to our listening audience who she. Is used to be At Texas monthly for a long. Time now she's At Dallas Morning. NEWS i think she's been At Dallas Morning news. Before it does a lot of culture. WRITING i saw one of her articles was Ten THINGS I learned at The Byron nelson is someone who doesn't like golf. Good she does a lot of stuff like. That she did a story On Post malone, recently a lot of culture stuff for a long. TIME i believe she preceded our good friend who has passed, Away zach as the music editor At The Dallas. OBSERVE i didn't know. That, yes, cool and she's A dallas. Gal she's from, here and so she was living In New york for a. While now she's back here and she's doing exactly What katie, said culture. Writing AND i was really excited about this headline of her latest thing she wrote. Today go check it out on The Dallas Morning. News Ken burns wants to make you proud Of america. Again, now before we go any, FURTHER i want to get your. Thoughts you guys know Who Ken burns is and what he. Does i'm assuming maybe you. Don't do you, Know, Christina.
Speaker 4: I've seen the name, before but this is not a HEADLINE i would click.
Speaker 1: ON i can tell you. YEAH i was known for doing to. Me he did the baseball, documentary he did a documentary about do he just war? Stuff and then he did one about a. Buffalo he's the greatest documentary filmmaker of all, time and it's not even close. Hit his documentaries are. EXHAUSTED i mean a lot of times they'll be fifteen hours. Long and he'll do The Civil, war he did, baseball he did, jazz he's done. PROHIBITION i MEAN i can go on and on and, on but if Ken burns takes something, on it's going to have immense historical, relevance and it's going to be exhaustively research and be a lot of. Meat there's going to be a lot of. Meat and it's going to Have Morgan freeman Or Tom hanks or all these people voicing it and all this stuff and his Late, okay just based on WHAT i just told, you what do you think his latest project is that he's the reason she wrote is he just came to The Windspear Opera, House christina to talk about what he's doing and. Why what do you think his latest project is with the headline Ken burns wants to make you proud Of america. Again history of. Music that's. Good that's, Interesting. Christine do you have a? GUESS i would think the last he will actions that we've. Had that's. Interesting the history of the flag that's, close of the, anthem that's, Close Lee, greenwood that's. It he's doing a history and exhaustive. History in, no he's doing The American. Revolution oh all, right and, wow it's taking that on seventeen. Hundreds not only, that there ain't no footage of. Anything no. Reenactments he's love. Reenactments i'll let me let me just, okay hold, on we need to do a segment on. That what's happening In? Oklahoma? No, wait what is happening In? Oklahoma they're reenacting The Russian Ukraine? War are they? REALLY i did not know. This why because they're. Bored that's because It's. Oklahoma let me let me just let me just read you this. Answer. Right he did, SAY i love reenactments because they're just so, cheesy and it immediately reminded me of the Movie Role, models AND i just see her out there reenacting like dungeons and dragons With, Yeah i'll do. It oh you know Mclen, Okay so he's talking about the fact that he, says, look so there's all these stories and things that you got to tell and got to figure out a way to tell it. Visually he, says we also do a lot of first person, voices and we have the greatest cast. Ever Tom, Hanks Meryl, Street Morgan, Freeman Samuel, Jackson Sir Kenneth, Browna Damian, Lewis Laura Lenny. Clardanes i'll, stop but you get the. Idea, yeah remember this is a period without photographs and. Newsreels so for the past ten years we have poured through records to find, signatures the notice of a birth or, death anything to bring alive the so called ordinary, people the patriots who actually did the fighting and dying in our, revolution and without whom we would not have our. COUNTRY i love that he's challenging himself here, too none of the bigger stories what you just said about having our. Country, yeah BUT i like that he's not just mailing it. In, No well he, doesn't that's just not who he. Is. Yeah and, again you, know we're coming up on our two hundred and fiftieth birthday as a, country which is nothing in the grand scheme of. Civilization. Yeah but when you think, about, like how many people do you know that think different differently politically from their mom and dad or an aunt and, uncle or their brothers and, sisters and their families are estranged right over, This and how sad it is because they're fighting and they don't even realize they're fighting for the same. Things they're just so clinging to whatever side they're. On they're not not actually, thinking they're not, thinking, hey we actually want the same. Things, yes we're seeing the, tree they're not seeing the. Foest. Right this is about, FREEDOM i tell. You AND i just wanted to read you this BECAUSE i never knew. This it says it was your documentary On Benjamin, franklin Watching franklin fall out with his son who stayed loyal to the. Crown oh did you guys know that one of our own greatest patriots was a strange from his son because he was loyal to THE. UK i had no, Idea and it's just reading that and thinking about people that are Like i'm not going To. THANKSGIVING i don't want to argue with my. Family it's like we've been playing these same exact scenarios out time and time and time. Again, yeah we never. Learned we never, learn and all we do is fight with one another over stuff that we're being manipulated. By Njamin franklin's on the oat mill box now click clicker roads oatmeal. Guy but, ANYWAYS i JUST i was reading as, like, MAN i can't wait to watch. This so did it say did it give a premiere date or? Anything it's just, no, no no That i'm glad you, asked Because i'm property to no documentary forever they. Do hold, on, no it's coming uh Hey june. Third oh, wait now he's at The he'll appear at The Windsbury Opera House june. Third it's got to be coming up this. Year it, Okay i'll get it and then maybe say it on the other. Side it's The beIN And Skin show ninety seven point. One The eagle coming up. Next some big celebs in. Town kat's got The, Scoops.
Speaker 6: Juicy, Nest, god every stay on top in the woods.
Speaker 1: Shovel you's got Ken. Burns being in town was a big, deal as we told you in the last. Segment you Thought tom cruisebying in town was a big, deal as we told you last. Week, well hold on to your. Bottoms if you're seeking celebrities this, weekend this is the weekend for. You that is so poorly. Executed, wow, okay now it's, now it's. Good did you throw a disturbed at the? End you saved it makes everything, Better you saved. It it's a big week have a little comic con going. On it's actually The Fan expos happening this weekend at The Ka Bailey Hutchinson Convention. Center that's a big. One they've been doing this since two thousand and. Two but here's some of the scheduled celebrities today they're. Doing they're doing a big fortieth anniversary Of back to The future and Allegedly Christopher lloyd And MICHAEL. J fox will be. There that's. Today that's. COOL. J fox has just been added to season three Of shrinking On. Apple oh my, god how. Appropriate that's. Amazing, also, guys they're doing a showing Of Deuced bigelow Mel jigglow With Rob schneider sharing some behind the scenes. STORIES i actually want to talk To Rob schneider about the Ken burns. DOCUMENTARY i cannot say you will not agree with you on. Anything that's. Okay one REASON i didn't Like Deuce Bigelow Mel jiggle is because a it's not, funny but be they really make fun of my disease narcolepsi and they did not. Help, yeah you know the stigma THAT i deal with and go to war with on a day to day. Basis, yep On, Saturday i'm pity of the fool who doesn't go to the fan x Bls. Thurday oh let, go mister t is in. Town this the more like mister Ass AM i. Right also a celebration Of clueless featuring stars of the Movie. Clueless you know? Him you love? Him Paul, Right, no breck And. MEYER i don't know. That And Alicia, Silverstone oh she is, okay he didn't have a lot going? On, yeah Who's Brecking? Meyer isn't that like a ski? Resort see? Him he was one Of Franklin. Bash oh you seen? Him he's the dumb looking. Guy, Also, Christina, yes you got Your John cena action? Figure? Oh or will he because you go to who A John cna actually own? Figure are think gonna Have Froggy fresh? THERE i don't Think Froggy fresh is gonna be? There that's. Suck other celebrity Guests John boyega Of Star, wars.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: Man oh, wait, yeah you see him? More Daisy ridley doing? MUCH i don't Think daisy really he's got a, lot But John boyega.
Speaker 4: Does.
Speaker 1: Yeah wouldn't you like a Seasoned thespian with A british? ACCENT i don't. Know, also you can Get Orlando Bloom is he gonna pull it?
Speaker 7: Out?
Speaker 1: Hope so, wait What's pirates of The, Caribbean lord of The? Rings oh oh, yeah all? Right lord of The sea, Rings AM i?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah probably pretty hung. Jury there's a hung? Jury oh did he you just here a couple weeks ago When Katy perry was in. Town he might have been last week and Last she actually did that, concert didn't?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 1: Uh an actress who is her? Star has risen? Actor it was high twenty years ago and then went down and. Camic oh, No Piper, Parker posey's going to be in. TOWN I i love?
Speaker 6: Her.
Speaker 1: Man what's she going to be here? For best In?
Speaker 5: Show?
Speaker 1: We, oh, OKAY i don't know what she's gonna don't know what they're talking about her? Character Invest In show is so. GREAT i should. Know you. KNOW i Started best In. Show we watched a ten minutes not kind of strating. Sleepy uh? Huh had you never seen?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: No, no oh, dude you'll lust of. It i'm gonna go back to, it. THOUGH i feel LIKE i will like.
Speaker 4: It that's like a Money python type, comedy spinal tap and all.
Speaker 1: That, yeah It's christopher. Guests, YEAH i wonder you always make fun of me for not seeing Spinal. Tap, YEAH i was talking to. It good friend of, ours good friend of? Ours uh. Huh the other day and is like ihad and see, it h and you telling it and involved in the music. Industry, NO i get. It it's a movie from nineteen eighty one eighty, two but it's so. Crazy, OH i don't feel so bad about seeing. Yeah, no, no, no. Dude he was, Like i've seen. This, Yes Spinal tap is, incredible but the sequels coming OUT i believe later this. Year This, yeah this is the same. Way skin's gonna Watch Happy gilmour one before he Watches Happy gilmore. Too i've Seen Happy gilmour. One i'm. Good it's The Ben Skin show coming up. Next oh my, god is this really happening with The Dallas. Cowboys we'll get into it right here on ninety seven point One The. Eagle Benn Skin show ninety seven point One The. Eagle this segment is brought to you By Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen that is the badass pizza joint right there in the heart Of Plano preston And Plano. Parkway five different styles of pizza and they're all so damn. Good my favorite The Philly. Tavern BUT i also tell, people once you, go you gotta get The dallas. Style there's nothing like it with that. Buttercrust oh my, god great pasta, dishes great bar right there At preston And Plano. Parkway do not miss out on What Dallas Morning news readers are calling the best pizza in, Town Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen but right now it's time for. This you're all working drawboards. Troom, oh yesterday we had a little segment With Brian schottenheimer and all the articles that have been written about, him because all the reporters have gotten together and they've been At OTA's all week and guess what happened At OTA's? Nothing, yep and uh really the topic of the segment was to be or not to be cynical about these articles about New cowboys head Coach Brian schottenheimer, again who was hired the same Week luca got traded. BEFORE i will say, this it's a little unfair to the beat reporters who are out there, hustling because what the hell are they supposed to write? About, yeah if they were going to write about things that were interesting to, them they would write one article a. Year there's not like they've seen it. All they it's. Tough you AND i are friends With Tim. Cato love that. Guy he's a great. WRITER i read a piece that he wrote today ON dls about The MAVs AND i was, like, man this is such a non. Story AND i was, like, oh, yeah what Is tim supposed to write the last week Of. May it's easy for us to do right hitting segments and move on to the next. One, yeah that's That's and that's not meant to be a criticism Of. Tim he's doing his. Job like these guys have to come up with content in the, offseas and that's part of the REASON i felt not so. Good it's part of the REASON i didn't feel great about being cynical about these. Articles, Right but how can you not when The cowboys have, it you, know made it to A cofverge championship game in thirty years through and when you see that he's bringing waterburger to everyone in the, building and he's taking the players out for dinner six at a, time and they're not talking about, that and they're playing pickleball and they're putting and they're doing all these. Things So i'll say it's a good thing That brian schottenheimers doing this because in twenty twenty, five you should not despise your head. Coach you should probably like. HIM i think in two thousand and, FIVE i think you can get away with despising your head. Coach, yeah that is not gonna go well if your players don't like, you, Right so we're. GOOD i also want to say McCarthy never got a fair crack at. This if McCarthy tried to bring waterburger in in his first, year he would have VIOLATED covid. Protocol so he didn't really get a Good he just smashed. Watermelon, yeah he just showed up and, then LIKE i had to deal with. That SO i will say. This people generally will tell you that players Like mike. McCarthy, absolutely they do like They he is a in that. Regard he as a football man that they. Relate he's not a bad. Coach, now he's not a bad. Coach he's not a he's not a big time. Coach he's a solid. GUY i agree with you on.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah so the next story is what Did shoddy pull out of his bag of? Tricks, Next i've even saying, it like a cynical. Bastard he took him to. Play have you seen?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Huh have you seen This, no what activity do you think he took the? Team he surprised him day one Of OTA's he took him ten miles away from the. Facility we're oh here in. Town, yeah, okay that's a good guess because you don't see that. Much that's. Good there's AN andretti like track up. There it's not, that but that's a great. Guess is it that adventure place right over there in the? Colony no adventure? Land uh, balling paint? Bawling? Correct what you gonna come?
Speaker 5: Back?
Speaker 6: Is my?
Speaker 1: Question is paintball coming? Back it has not been popular since two thousand and, three and it, is, guy it was huge when we were in high. School america's team is putting on the gear and firing. Away I'm i'm the wrong guy to ask Because i've never. Paintballed my, god you gotta go one. Time it's, fun but it, Hurts it. Hurts it hurts pretty. Bad. YEAH i think it's a test to see who's a pee it. IS i was definitely a. Pee i'm not aggressive. Enough. Same i've blue, Ball, no but there is A i don't know if it's still.
Speaker 4: There there was like a paintball track field, whatever you want to call it In mesquite and they have like things you can hide behind and.
Speaker 1: Stuff it's really cool and it's all it's all evolved. Too it's very tactical and it's like laser tag but Hurts, OKAY i have done laser. Tag that's. Fun yeah it, Is Tyler smith, SAID i can't. Lie shody started off. Hot we went paintballing on the first. DAY i thought that was like a crazy. Thing it's never happened. Before McCarthy never took them. Paintballing, YEAH i think he would get so tired though paintballin. McCarthy can't he get lit up so? Fast who's the best at? Paintball he Said Marquise. Bell he, said oh my, God markeyspill could probably go To Seal team. Six AND i would like to Challenge Tyler smith on. THAT i don't Like Marku's. BELL i would like to Take Marquise bell to The Seal team six. Lunch we're talking twenty two thousand. Calories it's what they ate right after Killing. Osama four rac of, ribs mac and, cheese caesar. Salad i'll go see it this. Weekend you said that last WEEK i, know and that was a three day weekend In ody. TOO i don't know you guys didn't see my tweeked To robert. O'Neill did you know the guy who allegedly Killed asama Bin? Laden, YEAH i responded with the lunch The sealed team, said. Lunchautiful goodn't help. It go see the Movie. Friendship this is not a paid, Endorsement, No Paul Jim. Robinson and it's got about five or six. Things they're so stupidly memorable you can't get them out of. Here, yeah it'll stick with you for a. While, Absolutely so there it. Is he's brought Good, johnny he's brought paintballing. Back. Man i'm really proud of you for telling us, That, kevin we needed to. Know all, right it's The bend And Skin show ninety one point one The Eagle i'm excited about this four o'clock. Hour and it all gets started With christina presenting one of her cookie. Jars this is a music festival you need to know. About next right here on The Eagle heads its groopy.
Speaker 4: Jar so yesterday Was Danny elfman's, birthday AND i brought up that he's involved in a festival coming up that you guys had no idea was even, happening and it's really. Cool so this was put on put together By Trent reznor And Atticus ross Of Nine Inch. Nails incredible and so if you've been following them at, all they have been doing mostly film scores lately for the past few. Years LIKE i think they just won an award For The, Challengers is that?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i didn't See The. Challengers the one that the movie THAT i saw THAT i know for sure they did was was The facebook movie Called The. Network, Okay Social.
Speaker 4: NETWORK i didn't even know they did. THAT i think they were involved With tron as. Well but oh, cool that's what they've been. Doing they've been doing film scores and so they got together and just talked it out and, said, hey why don't we do a music festival with a bunch OF tv and film. Composers it's never been done. Before in, INTERESTING i can't believe it's never been done. Before it sounds like a great. Idea so this festival is called The Future Ruins, festival AND i want you guys to look it up and look at the list and see there are other names that you may recognize THAT i don't Because i'm not a huge music. PERSON i don't.
Speaker 1: Know are you looking it?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 1: Tizzle?
Speaker 4: Yep, okay but uh, Again Danny elfman stood out to me because he did he composed The batman of our, era all of that.
Speaker 1: Music but also he basically does every or at least for the longest, time did Every Tim burton. Movie And Tim burton is the one who relaunched The batman.
Speaker 4: Thing and that's, yeah, okay you're right. Now but The nightmare Before, christmas that's WHEN i really, Realized oh my, God Danny.
Speaker 1: Elfman Also Tim. BURTON i love his music and what he puts. Together have you ever listened To Oingo? Boingo no because you hate eighties? Music? Yeah, yeah BUT i should give it a. Try AM i Love Danny? Elfman also seeing the guys who did The Stranger things score The Austin, dude they're Originally Fal dixon And Michael. Stein they're originally From.
Speaker 4: Plano yes, SEE i knew there were NAMES i missed on here Because questlove also stood out and it says that he's presenting the score Of Curtis mayfield on.
Speaker 1: Here oh so is he Doing? SUPERFLY i would assume so So Curtis mayfield did the soundtrack to the Movie. Superfly, uh and it's if you like you, know Seventy, souls especially The Black exploitation.
Speaker 4: Era it's a badass. Record so, yeah those are all the. People Also John, Carpenter oh, oh let's go this this. Again it's Called Future Ruins. Festival it's just absolutely stacked and they're doing it all in just one day on three different. Stages and it's Happening november eighth of this year In.
Speaker 1: California that's Something november, Eight i'm assuming is the. SAME i don't have it, memorized but that's SOMETHING i would consider going to because what a unique, experience AND i think because of the nature of what it, is you wouldn't have to deal with like mosh pits and. Stuff it's at The Los Angeles Equestrian, center so there's be some horses there. Too you can ride up on.
Speaker 4: HORSE i think that was, strange The Equestrian, center but amazing again in The Future Ruins. Fest And i'm hoping they'll live stream. This maybe curly that sounds. Badass it does sound bad, ass But i'm not gonna be able to go TO la In. NOVEMBER i don't Think.
Speaker 1: God wouldn't be great to be in la In.
Speaker 4: November, okay this other story is pretty, big AND i don't know if you guys have seen this at, all But Freddie mercury allegedly has a. Child What, so there's this new book THAT i believes just released is Called Love, freddy and in, it the author is claiming That Freddie mercury had an a fair with one of his best friend's wives back in the, seventies in the, seventies and she got pregnant and had a, child and no one knew about it except For freddy's inner. Circle and this woman Doesn't she didn't ask for anything From. Freddy she doesn't want anyone to know who she. Is but she is forty, eight living in THE uk and apparently a medical, doctor so she's doing pretty well for.
Speaker 1: Herself, okay, wait, oh the kid is forty. EIGHT i was about Say i'm struggling with The. Matthew they discovered that because she had such a great tenor. Range, OKAY i thought you's using the. Scalpel. SCALPEL i thought you were going to say they discovered that because her teeth were so. Big, oh it could BE i don't have a picture or anything of her horse, teeth so we do. Know it wasn't like a guy who had gave. Birth it was a. Woman he's. Gay men can't give. Birth, well he was also closeted for a long. Time hey, hey hey, Buddy, okay norm but he was closeted for a long, time Like Elton john had a female relationship before he was fully. Comfortable always, assume, though just because it's out and about that they're not having penetrative RELATIONS i. Don't and it was also like skin. Set it was the, seventies right for just everyone's just. EXPERIMENTING i. ASSUME i don't. KNOW i don't. KNOW i bet all, right here's a made up STAT i bet eighty five percent of openlygue gay men have had sex with a female at least. Once, okay we're sending that to our fact. Checkers, now, yeah for false eighty five. PERCENT i bet eighty five. PERCENT i think not, now maybe twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Ago, well if you're raised in you, know Like christian, household and you don't know what you're supposed to, think and you don't really know until.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, RIGHT i meanbe THERE'S i would be you know. What i'm gonna go pull my gay friends and ask. Them WHEN i say pull E O L, E i, Say i'll end this real.
Speaker 4: Quick so she claims the author claims that there's A dna test and this is legit his. Child and there's also apparently he wrote her journals all up until he.
Speaker 1: Died, Wow SO i like. It that's A i had not seen that. Story i'm glad you brought it to the. Air that Was christina listening to her tonight from six to ten right here on The. Eagle coming up, next, man this is the perfect way to end The star. Season wait till you hear this song from our Friend. Danny that's next on The. Eagle ben And Skin show ninety seven point One The, eagle thanks for hanging out with us. TODAY i can't wait to do this love shack here in about ten fifteen minutes or. So you guys are gonna, laugh but right now it's time for. This now it's cool around the sports k tod fu quints as all the sports ye Ol star season has come to an. End they give us a good playoff, run but they lose last night at home fell. Down, yeah it was never right off the bat the other oilers, scored, well wasn't? It wasn't? It two shots and two? Goals and Then notter got. Yanked yeah for no. Reason, Yeah pete De boord does need to be held to the fire for. This i'm not saying he needs to be. Fired do you know who cannot? Dude that was not a good. Plan do you know who is out there defending him to the hilt on the? Socials Oh? Ralphie really, Well, ralphi it's old. Goaltender, yeah, Well ralphie was a. Goaltend B i Know Razor ray. Was Oh. Ralphie i'm SORRY i got a mixed. Up, yeah, yeah, YEAH i was, like, MAN i Think ralfie's too small. TOY i, apologize by the. Way AND i also Saw razors going into The hall Of. Fame did y'all see? That? Good? Yeah? Uh, No So ralphie is, saying AND i have not talked to, him But i'm just looking at his social. Posts if you don't, know Ralph straandis was part of the uh maybe the best play by play color team in the history OF. Dfw is that too bold to? Say that's pretty? Bold but, yeah uh they hate each other Now ralphie and in, fact they hated each other, then is that? True, no that's. True they they will tell you straight. Up, oh they don't even hide. It they. Hated that's. Amazing, yeah that's why they went their separate. Ways and Then ralphie started buying small, homes tiny homes as it. Were But ralph's. Awesome ralph's. Awesome he's, Been he's been on our show many. Times HE'S i, mean there's one time Where ben was outtown he filled in for. Him but but, anyways he was saying That dupor was tired Of otter not being a four series. Goalie all, right Now i'm, paraphrasing but he's, like if you look at what he's, done he's been incredible early and then he. Falters there's the standard that's been set to with getting there and continuing to. Fail. Yeah. YEAH i was, like, now, DUDE i Don't i'm not well versed enough on it to, Know, LIKE i don't know the nuances of. Hockey so WHEN i WHEN i saw that he got, PULLED i was, like what the? Hell that seems crazy to. Me three straight conference finals with the team that's ready to take the next, step and you can't get. Across, yeah but when you put the backup in and then he immediately gives up a go, media what are we doing? Right this guy was not. Ready he wouldn't think he was going to play. Tonight well we talking About so that's WHY i had a problem with. THAT i do think also could have been the last game For Jamie. Ben AND i do think there's a, parallel not in, personality to the career Of Jamie ben And Jason. Witten, oh that's real. Interesting Jason witten had that younger, Brother. Jordy uh, Yeah Jamie Ben. Witten Jamie ben's the second greatest player in franchise. History now he MIGHT i mean the numbers will show that outside Of, Madonna, yeah and he might. Have he might have gotten close to some Of madonna's. NUMBERS i should take a look at that and find. OUT i don't think, so Because Mike madonna was when he, retired the number one Scoring american hockey player of a. Point But Jamie's. Canadian good day. Mate SO i just thought that was. Interesting why why is this Is ben's contract? Up, yeah and he's got nothing. Left so the other NIGHT i meant to play this on the show, yesterday BUT i. Didn't H our Friend Danny bayless is doing his show that he does On tuesday And thursday nights called The Cert Desroy show With christina's. Boyfriend mine Likes Roysonic. CASH i think you can hear it on The iHeart radio app. Too it's on The iHeart radio app AND i want to check it. Out and he played this On tuesday. NIGHT i meant to play this yesterday AND i just forgot or whatever. Happened SO i wanted to play. This and the idea was that sometimes you score a. Goal it was perfect for last. Night you score a, goal but you're down three nothing in The Pantera Dallas. Stars, right it doesn't always. Hit, yeah so here's an alternative check when you're losing by it a, lot but you still score a. Goal, okay.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a big.
Speaker 9: INTRO i already like.
Speaker 1: It goal scorer.
Speaker 5: Crab it in my final Tells crossjack my, mode give me that big black. Buck are you?
Speaker 1: WHAT i want to?
Speaker 5: Know what you?
Speaker 1: Leave just to make sure this is what you? Play, yeah all, right the last, part the big.
Speaker 2: Finish, okay.
Speaker 9: So shitty's supposed to play all two minutes of this when they score the punk they're waiting to.
Speaker 1: GET i will say, this.
Speaker 5: Let it get.
Speaker 1: The crowd sing along with.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Ouch SO i always want to go to A stars game with four of my bros and just sing that song with. Them that look they can't should be can't play all. That but, honestly truly he could play the first like twenty seconds of that if they do score a goal down to at least get the cross check man buns in. There everybody would know the, bit all, right it's the bit and Then Skin show ninety seven point One The eagle coming up. Next how loving is a? Fart we'll discuss in the Love.
Speaker 3: Shacks welcome to The Love, Shack David ben and skin ladies talking love life and a White. Mercedes, david let us be nice.
Speaker 1: To you and they put off advice and You welcome to the Love.
Speaker 3: Shack, lady life can gets. Crazy you need two sexpert's roadhouse.
Speaker 1: Says let me handle the man problems for. You, man this is a story that is a little. Crazy lady's name Is christine and Uh. Man this TikTok video she's put out there has got about five hundred thousand views in the last twenty four. Hours so basically what happened is a long time, ago she broke her ankle and for whatever, reason she had surgery as their, ankle and her and her boyfriend at the time were staying in a. Hotel the point of all, that the Reason i'm telling you that is that she's a. Mobile, okay she's broken her. Hand there is already a huge turn.
Speaker 10: On so.
Speaker 1: They're holed up in the in their hotel, room and they got two. Beds he's at one bed and she got another, one and he was standing naked between the beds and then he turned his butt towards her and he farted in her. Face And i'm gonna tell you what has happened to her now via her video on. TikTok, ready we dated like seven years.
Speaker 11: Ago i've had a persistent sinus infection ever. Since he AND i stayed in a hotel one night AFTER i had surgery and he farted. TERRIBLY i got my sinus infection culture, today.
Speaker 8: And it IS e.
Speaker 11: COAL i usually don't GET E coli in your sinuses because echoi is from. POOP i don't know how does that get near sinuses unless you have a boyfriend who farts, disgustingly and you are forced to inhale it because you are immobile after ankle.
Speaker 1: Surgery said there's a part of me that doesn't buy that that they could tell from seven years ago that it's from that. Event this is the most shocking Thing i've ever.
Speaker 3: Heard.
Speaker 4: Crazy there would be so many more people with that science infection if this were. True oh what is happening people all the? Time but not asked to? Nose, okay, right like, it that's what you. Described she was. Immobile he turned with his bare butt to her and let me just say, This.
Speaker 1: It was Not there's no. Way it was just, smoke if you know WHAT i, mean, obviously and that's. Disgusting, sorry there's really no other way to say it other than fecal matter got in her. Face, yeah that's the only way to really talk about. This it got in Her and to take it one step. FURTHER i have a hard time believing she's had seven years OF E coli in her. Too that's something that's it's. TOUGH i don't know enough about, it But i'm sitting here, Thinking, wait what he's she. Said, also WHEN i say, this this is the worst Farth i've ever seend in my. LIFE i truly mean. That it's because he was just getting into bed and my face happened to be in the path of the farth that was. Released are they still? Together? NO i think he should be charged with. Assault, YEAH i think he should be charged with sexual. Assault they're going to use general anesthesia to go up her nose and physically scrape off where the bacteria has been and wash it and get all the infected tissue out of. There Oh, god that sounds so horrible and also sounds it's so shocking that it's hard to. Believe and we should always believe Women, Christina yes we.
Speaker 4: Should But i'm also so confused as to how this is the first time we're ever hearing about.
Speaker 1: This, yeah that's.
Speaker 7: That's.
Speaker 1: Now that's.
Speaker 4: Now hold, On And i'm not saying. Goes i'm not saying people get right up when a fart. Happens but but all stuff, also like all far.
Speaker 1: Out all farts aren't created. Equal, yeah clapping your, hand BECAUSE i don't know how to say it without saying. IT i can't say it on the. Radio, basically what our friend on our old station R J choppy used to openly talk about, yeah which is. SHOCKING i would think, too. THOUGH i Mean i've heard stories of. Misdiagnoses, yeah because you don't know to check free coli in someone's. Nose, yeah, Right and she was thinking maybe her immune system was focused on healing her ankle all the, time that her nose. Unattended, okay that horrible fart that actually could be a factor in it, Too, right your body's preoccupied with this other. Injury so we're about to hear more stories of this that people are, like realize this, now, Right like it's like you discovered, Rabies, like here we. Go now we know to check for this because butt plugs are used all the. Time, yeah but the. Dads but then but your, Spike yeah, yeah. Yeah it's The Benin Skin show ninety seven point, One The EAGLE, Kt Little baby Corn, Bread christina And me Skin weight hold it down on The Benin Skin, Show big five o'clock hour coming. Up lots to get to lots of fun music, stuff including this. News AND i don't know if this is music, news but you sent me this tweet the other day by the extreme music, one the extreme music. Enthusiast if you could choose just one lead singer to kick off a? Band who would be your top? Pick, now that's a that's a pretty long list of people you could choose. From So i've determined if you want to throw out you're, dead do it. Now we need to focus on the greatest. Living you can choose one lead singer to kick off a. Band who would you be your top? PICK i think we should all do one dead and one. Alive, Okay, like, right, sure and you gotta black. Rat, yeah and you can only choose. One you can't be the, person, GOES i was thinking of this person and this. Person, like, no you pick one and that's who it. Is, Okay i'm picking my. Dead do you want to do dead's first or lives? First you can get your dead's out of the, way, Probably, okay.
Speaker 5: Do you have?
Speaker 1: Yours? KATIE i MEAN i have a, Million but, yeah you've got to pick, one really really. Tough and just know that if you say more than one, Name Bob pittman immediately fires you from my.
Speaker 9: Heart.
Speaker 1: Good, NO i mean you Got there's got to be a consequence such AS i.
Speaker 4: Have too, DEAD i can't think of a. Living, sorry all live up man, singers right, now.
Speaker 1: Y'all can go. Ahead, uh y'all will probably take. One i'll go. Ahead Do we talked to him early Until Freddie. Mercury all, right it's pretty, good BUT i want to change that if y'all don't pick the other DAD i.
Speaker 4: Pick y'all know Who i'm gonna. PICK i know that's WHY i didn't do. It, Yeah i'm Picking Chris. Cornell, oh now you gotta come up with a new, one.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Okay, now, no that's not WHO i. Picked? What BUT i was going to say that that's the only other PERSON i. Considered, yeah, okay hold, on how do you guys not know. This i've said a thousand times working with y'all that he's the greatest rock singer of all. Time Bond, Scott Bond, spots give Me Bond. Scott, Now i'm going to start a rock band and we're gonna jam it right up in. YOU i like. That so for the, living can it be in their prime or at their? Age right? Now the great? Question that's a good. Question but imagine them in the in the THEN i have. Mine Mick. Jagger that's, bad that's pretty. Good that's pretty good BECAUSE i would Choose Mick jagger now.
Speaker 4: Hey look he still puts on a good. Show last TIME i saw, him he was still kicking.
Speaker 1: Ass but, yeah and the tweet says lead. Singer, yeah, BOY i put a lot into front. MAN i know who you're gonna pick on with lead, Singer i'm gonna write down who you're gonna. Pick, well all think you guys know Who i'm gonna.
Speaker 4: PICK i don't know BECAUSE i almost said it for, you because he is an incredible from.
Speaker 1: Man yeah oh he, huh, Yes, OH i don't want to take a sip they. Them well now that you, okay CAN i Get CAN i say WHO i? THOUGHT i Think christina thinks the same thing THAT i thought. About who you were going to? Say, Yeah Brandon. FLOWER i was gonna Say Brandon. FLOWERS i Love Brandon flowers, absolutely. Dude M. M i think he's got a wonderful voice when used. Properly m. H but, no IF i was starting to band today AND i was ready to go kick some masks and you can get a person in their, Prime, oh you're gonna pick the guy that does the flips and. Stuff oh, no, no the guy Oh Ozzie, smith the short stop for The Saint Louis, cardinals the gymnast That ben's gonna have to go.
Speaker 4: See, Yes Vincent, Boone yeah, no, Okay Hayley williams Of, Paramore, okay great. Choice, yeah great she. Is, yeah she's the full it's the full. Arsenal, YEAH i mean front woman rather than front. Man that wouldn't stop me from seeing the.
Speaker 1: Show will she do the? Splits i'm sure she. Could she didn't need to do that anymore. Though she can hit any vocal register that you. Like she's. Awesome so the other thing we didn't establish is what kind of a band are you? Starting? Well and then that changes? Things, YEAH i, know, right but If i'm just starting an all star, band If i'm just Starting Ringo's katie all star, Band oh so you would go with The. Ringo ringo would be my. Drummer, still what If ringo was your front? Man we just give him a whole new. Life who. Life, well he's the front man of his all star, band right is?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 1: Yeah he doesn't play drums On, yeah that's Why george's played drums for. SOMETIMES i think he runs around once in a while he'll, yeah but, yeah. Absolutely you know another ONE i considered, Though Debbie. Harry she's pretty. Hip you could do a cool thing with, her like now that you're throwing out these, ladies Which i'm honestly sorry to be. SEXIST i didn't even think about a LADY i should. Have you, know who's kick? Ass and STILL i think she's kick. ASS i freaking Love Karen. O she's bad. Ass St. Vincent, yeah we picked someone from. Doubts we Get. ANNIE i absolutely love. Her annie's. Cool but who's? Yours? Uh, well you guys Think i'm gonna Take Tom? York, no that's TOO i actually wouldn't have picked that really for. You woke up listening To radiohead this, morning so it's such a great way to wake. Up he's, great but if you're starting a, band you're not trying to start something that does. That i'm, Gonna i'm Feel, Yeah i'm gonna Take Jack. White ah what AM i? DOING i don't know what over? There it's just too it's too focused on the. DEAD i, mean you up With Mick? Jagger CAN i? Nope CAN i just? Nope are we in a safe?
Speaker 2: Space?
Speaker 1: Yeah we're in a safe. Space y'all KNOW i Adore. Jack you don't think he's a great. VOCALIST i don't do you Think Bond scott is a great. Vocalist Like I'm i'm clearly putting together a band that's gonna put it on your.
Speaker 4: Face and you're a couple of tone, Setters AND i don't think being a great front man has anything to do with your vocal.
Speaker 1: Range and that's just my. Opinion LIKE i Love Chris cornell AND i Love Tom, yorke BUT i was, Thinking, Okay i'm starting a. BAND i want to have some badass up there swinging it. Around the guy whose faces on the tweet that you sent me the other day is The Nationals Matt. BURNINGER i would never pick him in a thousand. YEARS i THINK i might really one of my favorite singers ever because he could do. That not everyone can do what he. Does he's got a baritone. Thing but also it's limits what ranger doing stuff. In, ANYWAYS i think it's a fun conversation as we'll have the guy from The Crash test. Dummies then all, right it is The ben And Skin, show ninety's seven point, one The eagle coming up, Next neighbors And allen kicked ass on The National. Stage we'll tell you all about it right here on The eagle and a skin show ninety seven point one The. Eagle this segment right here is brought to you By Roller Town Beer. Works that's the brewery up there In, Salina. Texas me And ben are, partners and we are so happy to be out there in the metroplex having folks drink our. Beer if you can't make it up to the, brewery no. Problem wearing great restaurants and bars and venues all over. Town for, Example Good friend In East. Dallas we have been there since the. Jump their huge, supporters their placed fortunate son In. Garland they have us Earlier Andrews American Pizza. Kitchen they have Us Kane rosso has, Us pluckers has. Us what about? This if you go to The American Airline center for a, concert Or Globe Live field for a baseball, game they got. Us live By low's the hotel right By Globe, life they got. Us we're all over if you want to get it to, Go Tom, Thumb Albertson's Total wine and. More hb are proud to be out. There and if you see the Big german Or, cole shit is a salute to Dirt nooviski by all mean asked for the beer with minimal hops in a smooth. Finish It's rollertown Beer. Works but right now it's time for.
Speaker 7: This and now it's time for bas Week Day Up, day featuring veteran news anchor kt fon. Tweets here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the.
Speaker 1: World heijanzaki is a thirteen year old C. M Rice middle school On Point oh and last night was his big. Nights hell to the Spelling. Bee he's down to the final, three all, right he's going up in the first two. Spellers they missed their, word, okay so he's got to get two words now and then he secures. Victory and here's what. Happened i'm gonna go TO Abc. News you can hear this. Audio, okay kamalinak.
Speaker 8: Okay when his time, came faz on to the very human thing of getting a little too, excited jumping the gun spelled.
Speaker 1: Yeah and assuming the wrong. Word so you missed, it, Right so you missed? It he did you hear what they? Said come on it and he started smilet with A k and then he's, like, oh he knew. It and he even said just ring the. Bell, okay uh so let watch how it plays. Out.
Speaker 8: Surprising so then the other two contests And starve And sarvady returned but eventually got out. Again Suddenly faison had a second.
Speaker 2: Chance, WOW a clear SMALL a clear SMALL E C L A I R C I S S E M E n T.
Speaker 8: A that is, correct and he fell down and the twenty five champion immediately fell to the ground and Relief and after years of hard, work how did he plan to?
Speaker 1: Celebrate probably gonna stay on the entire night or. Something hell, yeah maybe you have some fried chicken out of the. Fridge probably gonna Play fortnite all night fried chicken f r y d yeh c H i k k k K a. Yellen and is that A is that A french word they had him. Spell, yeah it was a A. Claremont yeah what does that? MEAN i don't, no, NO i do. Know it's like a donut and it's any, claire but it's monk. Delicious he actually didn't even ask any, more, like what's the? Origin, yeah give me this. Syllables you watched the, footage, Right, yes he looks kind of, like, uh he's kind of got like a slacker, vibe like he's got floppy. Hair, yeah and his glasses were sort of just, on kind of. Weird he looked like he kind of had a hipster getting excited at the end was really really. Good, yeah very. Cool get this, though how much you ask will he turn that? Into okay he's thirteen to hold on, yep, uh you can hold. Hands he finished second place last. Year, Okay i'll never forget. It so of all the people that were in this, thing there was a bunch From North, texas like a ton of two hundred and forty three spellers twenty two From North. Texas that's, great smart. Kids, well eighth grader out there In Van alsteen crushing. It hell, Yeah Prospers rogers Middle. School ben's already got. Off you already have the middle?
Speaker 8: School?
Speaker 1: Dude how does he not talk about that every day showing a. Brag got? Seventh it was the seventh? Grader and, uh what? Doodla isn't that someone that helps you have a? Baby? Oh what is? That what does that called?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: Medula or that's a brain? Doula is it called a? Doula what's? It what's like someone who comes and helps you have a baby in your. BATHTUB i don't, know, MAN i should.
Speaker 4: Know i'm watching the Stupid handmaids TOOKE i called a doula or something OR.
Speaker 1: I think you're, right but, HELL i like, ANYWAY i don't, know AND i sure as hell don't know how to spell. IT i don't know look it. Up D u D a L. A i don't know. THAT i mean not the person's. Name so common misspelled, word, Though i'd like to test yous guys real, QUICK u L a you're, RIGHT a. Doula thank?
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Adula, okay he's had kids, before so he. Eman you should know THAT i didn't have it a. Bathtub america's top ten most misspelled. Words, okay let's start with.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Christina DEFINITELY I n D E huh she thought you said. Definitely oh just. Definitely. Yeah oh, OKAY u d e F i N I T e l y. Exactly that's. Good separate skin S e P a R a T. E, Yeah, christina, necessary, okay N E c hold ON e s S a r, y good, job good job skin restaurant R e s T A u R a N t always a tough, one, right, Yeah Christina Case Adia case. Adela, hey, man that's A mexican. Word, uh it's q U e S A D i l L a case OF. D, Yeah, Skin, Yep sergeant ooh S A r G E a N. T i'm, sorry, Sir, oh it's A we're had to ask you to sit? Down what is? It s E r and that WHAT i? Said oh you said a Ar oh it's sergeant. SURGEON i didn't know, that and it's. Terrible it shouldn't be. That christina lu al l u a u good whoa that's, Great, okay, okay but honestly She's hawaiian Yea hawaii we all who always call her. Mohana last one for, You, Skin then we'll get on out of.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Yep What? Crochet, yeah oh she should get this because she does. It but it's C R O c H E t Cro. CHET i Love. Crochet could, job? Congrats, buddy could job fifty thousand? Dollars do You fijean? Gods? Dope? MAN i hope he lets it Right on one hand Of black Sub bend And Skin show ninety seven point one Day Eagle coming up, next a musical game from the mind TO Kt Friday, Afternoon let's end it with some. Fun shall we kt take it? Away all? Right SO i wanted to do something that had a little music fun involved but was also a. Test, Okay SO i have fifteen clues AND i will play you some drums and then you got to pick the. Song, okay, okay and there are you can get three points if you get it, right but there are three. Hints if you want to pass, it you don't know, it it'll make it a two point, question and then you pass it, back it'd be a one point. Question all, right, Okay so let me ask, you is this someone replaying? It or is this the original? Drum someone replaying? It, okay so it's not a, yeah so we can podcast this? Dude all?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Cool one through, Fifteen, Christine i'll let you start. Here thank you pick a. Clue one through. Fifteen, oh let's start with. Fourteen all, right, fourteen here we. GO i mean that could be a thousand different.
Speaker 4: Songs it's the beginning that should have Gotten you can guess if you.
Speaker 1: Want it's, fine but if you miss your, guests then it would go to him and he would get a he would get a. Hint so CAN i get a? Hint and then have it. Replayed, no you'll get the hint when it comes back to. You, okay so you get the first guest for three, points, man she said, no she doesn't want to give you a all right over to skinned skin for two. Points tall the year nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Nine.
Speaker 1: God, man nineteen eighty. Nine do, they by the, way do they tune the drums the way the drums?
Speaker 5: Shaded?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, wow this is. Difficult it could be a million different. Things, GOLLY i don't remember the drum fill. Either i'm just gonna SAY i know it's Not it made me think of that Song black By Pearl. Jam it's Not black by A Pearl Jam. Christina for one, point it's also a constant joke for not wearing. Underwear, OH i know it. NOW i, MEAN i mean it could literally be a thousand, songs BUT i know it.
Speaker 4: Now commando is the joke for not wearing? Underwear is that your? Guess, Yes, Commando, no it is free. Fall he's got a tough one right. There to no.
Speaker 1: POINTS i would say THAT i don't remember the drums being tuned like, That so take that out of the. Contention, okay, hey, man go, ahead can you just be a commoner for a. Minute, Yeah i'm. Good i'll Take i'll take, ten number, ten but three? Points is It living After midnight By Judas. Pries it is Not living After midnight By Judas. Priest BUT i like, It christina yees two thousand and. Three for two points you might get a little. Change, yeah, Man, no this is this is, hard really. Hard AND i just picture my uh our Drummer joey yelling at.
Speaker 4: Me that should have given it, away but it. Didn't two thousand and. Three, Man i'll just go with link one.
Speaker 1: Two first. Day, no it's not gonna give this away any, Buddy. OKAY i don't get at night it's not light, outside you're not seeing the? Lightness is this the? Darkness the?
Speaker 7: Whatever that song is.
Speaker 1: Called a song Called Diggy Diggy. Dong do remember the name of the darkness song that it? Is for one? Point wow even love we're having fun. Though, yeah, YEAH i like, This, Christina yes one through. Fifteen oh, yep give me number one.
Speaker 5: Right, here.
Speaker 1: All? Right ah like a, Stone i'm just throwing out the first SONG i can think. Of, then what's my? Hind nineteen Eighty the idea is that the hints will get easier enough to give you the. Song, yeah, yeah, yeah it's supposed to be. Hard Oh, GOD a Shoot man nineteen. Eighty that's not A Hungry heart By Bruce. Springsteen it's not Hungry. Heart AND i wouldn't pick a song out of. THEM i know it, was BUT i just wouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Christina, yeah this band nineteen eighty is From. Pennsylvania that doesn't help me at. All it's also their second number one. Single it's so weird to have That tom hit Where, yeah, uh what's the good police?
Speaker 7: Song?
Speaker 1: SORRY i know it's. Tough, yeah it's not The. Police it Is Your kiss By Holland. Oates oh then said. IT i hear it. Now one to, nothing it's easy to hear after. You we'll have the. Fun we'll keep it going because a skin leads one to. Nothing BUT i do Think christina's got a good chance for the greatest comeback story of all. Time all, right this is. GOOD i like THIS. Kt we will get to the. FINALS nag ninety seven point One The EAGLE, Kt christina And skin wrapping up on A. Friday Big bet'll be back next. Week he's been on vacation but we're right in the middle of a very challenging. GAME kt is put together that you can do along with.
Speaker 5: Us.
Speaker 1: Uh he's going to play a drum track and then give, clues and me And christina have to guess what the drum track. Is we have gone through three of these things so, far and after the first three rounds it is one to. Nothing. Me it's. Tough it's. Tough it's tough on, purpose But i'll try to make the clues a little easier as we go. Here that's, okay skin you lead one, Nothing it is your. Turn. CLUE i will take number, two number. TWO i THINK i actually know. THIS i THOUGHT i knew it until that drum. FILL i was just going to guess Seven Nation, Army, christina two thousand and seven is the.
Speaker 8: Year.
Speaker 1: Man it's definitely not WHAT i. Thought Ben, oh, no dang. It two and. Seven they're just ignoring that high hands with a very SIMPLE i thought it was come, on feel the. Noise that was definitely not seven. Though two points back to. One Skin, yep the band's third single from their debut, album also a center of a legal dispute with Former president Of france ah for one point you'll get a. Chance if he doesn't know, That, christina give, it, SURE i don't know. It hold, on, well what's the freaking song? Called do you know the? Band is It Franz ferdinand or, no is Not French? Furd, okay this would be you, Know i'll keep going with the hints and never gets, it gets? It, yeah the band's name is all capital LETTERS O. Mgmt mgmt's. Correct what's the name of the song it?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, YEAH i can't. Remember. Kids may mean that's the best clue is to kind of sing some of the Mill, yeah, yeah, okay one to? One, wait she got the point for. That, yeah we're having. Fun someone's got to get points in this, GAME i, think, So, christina you're. Up all, right let's do number, five number five back in black A c D. C, no, yes it's the top hats at the, beginning, Right, YEAH i had to leave that. In WHEN i was editing, THAT i was, like, oh, yeah which one was?
Speaker 8: That what?
Speaker 1: Number that?
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 1: Five? Okay four to? One christina elites those back in back A cdc, Skin, yep this is your. Time Oh i'm, sorry uh, Four, NO i mean it's your. TIME i don't know, No, Okay, christina for two, points this guy made no effort to tomb the drums the way they sounded on the record in nineteen ninety. Nine dang it, again that's not WHAT i. Thought, well the guy was just trying to get people to guess his song on okay ninety. Nine, well NOW i got to get that other one out of my. Head none get what were you thinking? THEN i was THINKING i miss you by? Blank weren name Skin, yeah the band's seventh. Album the album is also of their same name nineteen ninety, nine also title of A tv show album the same name as this. On it was A tv. SHOW i don't know hear the? Track you watched THIS tv? SHOW i will now start humming the. Song, okay no no no no no no no no no no no no no a red Hot chili, Peppers california. Cas there it is getting with the. Point remember you Watched California CASE i? Did did you like? THAT i liked about half of? It did until you get? BORING i forgot it was on and THEN i came back like five season lays like this is still on. It ALL i did was bang hot women all the.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 1: Yeah The rizza was on it for a little. While then we Interviewed david To coveny and like you. More, yeah very Gay, christina yes.
Speaker 4: Number oh, yep every time it's seven seven, right, yeah that's. It, well we just went over it yesterday as a one hit wonder AND i don't know the song, name, uh.
Speaker 1: No, idea BUT i know it's that song that it is that it is that. Song you're, right and it's the it's the same band that Sings Little Miss Can't Do right or. Whatever but it's not that. Song, no it's, not is? It, oh it's. Not, okay it doesn't know the, title the blush at it can at least attempt the band. NAME i don't think it. Is to take a shot at. It it's not, six it's. Not it's one of those Bandzo it's like for two. Points nineteen ninety seven is the. Year craped on it so hard yesterday and he's a jerk for doing. It it's awesome. SONG i can't remember he's. Seven. No back To christina at one, POINT i, mean we, know we clearly don't know.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Torture, yeah, Well i'm already sang it out loud To, Okay i'll have. It band name three, words hoobas. Steak song, name song, name three, words but the first two is. Hyphenated this is a hyphen. Word so what's a big? Truck here's the song, time what's a big? Truck he's driving a semi life a Good christina. Job, dude we freaking play that here on The eagle. ONE i, know but it's, like that's some, rules. Dude. COOL i like. IT i like.
Speaker 8: IT i like.
Speaker 1: It, yeah you go listen To dan zigg or. Whatever all, Right, wait, NO i thought you'd be with. Me who's turn? Skins skin you? Down five to? Two you need? It? Okay oh Oh i'll take. Eleven it takes. Eleven oh.
Speaker 4: Oh that's.
Speaker 3: We know, this.
Speaker 1: BUDGE i THOUGHT i had, it THEN i lost. It CAN i hear that? Drum fill one more with your gut field? There, well, God i'm just add a. Blank, Dude, yeah it's. Bash don't then you're saying in nineteen eighty seven for two, points sorry to hear it again or? Not man, MAN i think it's man, halen BUT i don't. Know you thought it was hot for, teacher but it's. Not he's not doing all that tom. Stuff it's not now just moving. On, yeah debut single for this, band third single to reach top, ten huge album in nineteen eighty, seven huge, album huge album in eighty, seven and it's their first one This. Land when this band broke onto the, SCENE i BELIEVE i was led the wrong. Way oh oh does that walk like An? Egyptian? No. No eighty? SEVEN i believe it's WHAT i was. Told, okay who do you?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 1: OKAY i don't.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: Man you might hear the song a lot weaight rooms in high school. Football high school football coaches probably love this, song guns and. Ruses, Oh Paradise. City there it, is, okay, there it is okay there it is five to. Three over To. Christina, yeah we'll do two More Christina. Europe oh, YES i, sorry, sorry twelve. Apologize this is where the guitar comes. In oh what is that? Song? Okay hold? On it's the. Change OH i had it at the beginning and it left it goes another. Change there we, Go, MAN i, TOUGH i don't, know CAN i CAN i guess without a, Clue without a, Clue sure isn't dreaming By? Blondie it is? Not, okay are you Ready? Christine to move? On, yeah for two point skin in two thousand and. Four, oh play it.
Speaker 10: AGAIN i hear the dreaming about blondy now, though especially when it went to that tom, thing that part at the end, here yeah.
Speaker 1: The chorus two thousand and, four uh from one point, Now, YEAH i really like this. Band Franz. Ferdinand it's The. Strokes it's one of those. Bands, NO i, mean he's not The strokes Or france Burned. In it's going to Be. Killers, then, well hold, on place your right. Side five to, four, skin time for one. More all, right let's. Go this is, for this is this is? It this is? It pick a? Click, oh let's go nine.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: God sounds like a guy learning how to play drums for the First, yeah but he, did he learn fast and he did. This, hey, OKAY i know.
Speaker 5: It, now.
Speaker 4: Come, on.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 4: On doesn't it hurt your brain because it's like right, THERE i can't quite, here y'all shout it.
Speaker 1: Out, okay we're going ahead to. Head whoever gets this one in the middle the? Middle y whoa, Congrassan god, man that thing hurt my soul because it's. Difficult it was so. Difficult it's challenging. Us, well that's gonna do it for. US i hope you have a great. WEEK i will never forget the. TIME kt Look jimmy Eat world dead in the, eye and he said to, HIM i would like some good Local New Year's eve coverage like we used to have in the. Past we used to own The New year in this. Town the right went on and. On christina is gonna stick around and play music right here on The. Eagle have a great week at everybody, here you going. WELL i wanna get my sock. Back dude had enough fun in, GAMES a great, summer