Speaker 1: Give it a second, things are connecting. I think they're taking their sweet ass time. Okay, we're good. Welcome to tonight's very interesting broadcast. And I just pieced together a whole bunch of stuff and I came up with a new not a new, but I have a very good title, I think now for my upcoming book. And it's basically all written in my head too. There's more like everything, everything that I encounter, I find a proof for that only reinforces, never has put into question. Yeah, and I'm not somebody who's bent on wanting or needing something to be so I prefer the truth in all things, regardless of what that leads, because if it leads to something else, then that will be the thing that will be fulfilling, you know, fulfilling your your sense for need of clarity as to your identity and for the truth of history. It's not about what you want rather than what it is. If I came to the conclusion, and I almost thought this for a while, that everything is just plain shit right, And that's not hard to believe when you think about some of the things that they want you to kind of fall into as far as history goes. When they semitize everything, and they don't take into account Number one, they're mistranslations. They're deliberate and necessary misleading you away from any Gothic Arian ancestry. And I don't need this to be true, but it just happens to be true. That part I don't need to be true. It just it just happens to be true. So I guess what I'm getting at here is when you're looking at just about and I'm gonna be able to trace this back to you for you in the amount of proofing that I've seen. And there's even more that just recently happened, and we're gonna go over that as well. But let's just put it this way, and I'll see if I can read from here directly, and from here we'll go to good to Hear and I'll just read from here if I can scroll that up, Johnny, scroll that up for me, would you? All Right? Oops, I think we might be on the road. Please make get out here. No, we're good, This one says brave. But we're on the window. Okay, Sure, there we go. So if I was on here, then i'd be on that one. Well, that'll be come up with that one next all right, So what am I looking at here? What are you looking at? That's the purple. So everybody has something to contribute, regardless of how crazy their tangents go. After the fact, these rights and rituals that they talk about, the fights, and we'll get into this in a second. I'm just going to be bringing up some topics so that you can kind of keep them in your mind. Might be some to juggle here until we get into it. And this presentation really requires about five hours of just bringing you to the point where if you haven't seen the Yeeda or haven't read the Yetta's, I mayn't seen my video videos on it, which nobody else has done. There's three people on all of the billions and billions of videos on YouTube that tried to address that. They don't even dressed the same books that I do. And I think both of them are gay and talking about their partners and they're just there. They don't have their head in the game as far as but true archaeology is, and real archaeology just like just like what Indiana Jones said, the majority of it, majority of it takes place in the library. All right, So we'll take a look at this here, so as the Serpent cult of five thousand years ago is expressing itself in current events. I will show you how this ties into the Eta the Middle East, and how it's the same old Saturn cult active in the destruction of mankind. Then and now you'll get an understanding of just how important the information of Elie Waddell is for identifying the trademarks of this parasitic plague over the earth. The hydra spread across the lands with many heads of state. And here's a funny thing too. Do you know what the Assyrians used to do in order to prevent upheaval. They would do mass deportation and they would kick everybody out and then bring another conquered people that they've pulled out of the territory and put them in that territory, so there would be no familial connection to the land unless potentiality for revolt. So Aramaeans or whatever you want to call an Aramaic speaking person were spread all over the place because of that, says twenty two popped in izzy, meaning injured two of them according to them critical so to and two twenty two paths of the cop on the Cobba List's tree of life. Speaking of popped Remember when and some of you guys heard me talking about this. Rob and I were discussing what can be done with air guns and air pressure. I remember I said about it coming upward from under kirk shirt. Remember when women had smaller dongs. All right, well, here we go, so Am and Hillman. Remember he's talking about the purple the purple drug. When they're talking about these initiatory nonsense, and they're, oh, the Enlightenment, the initiation. I went into the mouth of the snake and they were talking about caves and all this other nonsense. That was all because people take everything literal. And that's one of the problems with showing an anthropomorphic figure is that people are like, oh, there were Kaimbers back then, and they were snake serpent people, and all these figurines that they find in you know, a rock or wherever ye I'm in all these other places like oh, these must be hybrid people, or there was a an alien race here full of c or or it's just a symbol because of the totem of that cult. So I'm going to argue for the terrestrial, very plain explanation for why things are what they are, but leaving the door open for also the element of a highly advanced technology that we don't even have now, but we had already achieved in a different cycle of mankind's unfortunate hamster reel journey of getting up to the top of the mountain, then having to come back down, giving up to the top of the mountain and having to come back down. Some people get to stay at the top because the're the ones who pushed everybody else down the mountain. They're playing king of the mountain. But here's the irony of it, I think some of those people. So if we're gonna say terrestrial, and let me change this again real quick, if we're gonna say this is terrestrial on the surface, extraterrestrial out here, I don't think this is a factor enter too, just to make it, you know, distinguishable from the surface. Interterrestrial very well could be because of the vast array of tunnels that we are aware of, at least vaguely, and that we know certain people have access to. And this is going to lead into another whole thing that hopefully someday we'll be able to get to, and that is the Germans may have lost a war, but I think they succeeded in their mission, And what do I mean by that? If anything about the Admiral Bird story is correct, and if what I know or think I know about Himmler and the efforts of the Germanic people leading up to their final destruction and the time that they chose to finally give up, I guess there was an ongoing and we're going to show you. I'm going to show you this in real time, just based on bombings and wars that have started since twenty twenty two, in aggressions twenty twenty three, the places that Israel has bombed, all seven territories, countries, and archaeological gold discoveries that have happened in the last five or six years. And then we can look back toward Iraq and that Gilgameshi looking thing that they claim is a real video, and then all of a sudden, we're we're tipping over in museums and still end looting the whole place. Afghanistan, Seria has always been a factor. Right now, we're talking about Jordan and Yemen specifically, there's a there's a Gin history to them, and there's a very there's a lot less distinction when you go prior to the naming of Judaism. Between all Semitic people like these Ois or whatever the hell these Ashkenazy Turk type are, there's a whole lot less distinction between them. But my point is what looks like they're doing is they're even in Palestine was there was discoveries recently and I didn't know about this until until today actually, But they're fine with completely decimating an entire place if they think that something is going to be dug up that may change their claim to the control of this territory above the above the ground, right on the surface with their religions, religions and stuff like that. And I think what they're actually covering up is artifacts that will lead to a very real Aryan history. And then that's why they have inserted this alien concept over the top of Aryan. If you see, it's not it's not each and aliens, it's echin Aryans. And so we're gonna look at all of that today. So what do I mean by Germany actually succeeded in their mission. Well, I think there was a mad dash because of the rise of Zionism and their conquered territory of America that they were using to bulldoze the rest of the world into submission. There was a race for occult artifacts that was taking place that was not discussed in public, but was heavily pursued in private. And I think that's what Himmler's objective was, was to discover these things before they could. And I think whatever was potentially dangerous or detrimental, like doomsday style of device, like in the movie, like in the TV show Fringe. We had to find the five pieces of the artifact that like basically makes the rift between two realms. They I think they acquired them, whatever they were, and I think they spirited them off to someplace like cant on Occre or whatever. And if Admirable Bird's actually defeat was actually a real thing, then they defended it. So that's why nobody's allowed to go up there, because as long as it stays up there, nobody can have it. No. I could be wrong, but it's just as good as thought as any I guess. All right, so let's get into it. Before we get started, though, let meybe what m round's here? No, of course it doesn't. Yeah, it never does that, does it. Let me go ahead? And uh, you didn't seem to to here, what was I doing that? Oh no, that's right. Huh, something's being weird. H huh. There it goes. Sometimes it takes a couple of seconds for her to respond, at least on my screen. Maybe it was already for you. And let's go over to f TJ. Let's jump into the thing first. So far, so good, good morning from Dustopia. What's up, Mike? And I go ahead and drop my official hello inher to everybody. And today we are also on the tube of you? And where else did I put us? And you know I didn't put up a tab for YouTube. Let me do that. Let's hope I'm in there. Terrible. Yeah, I can imagine Quarry felt me. What's that one? The old ones? Yeah, here's the thing. Every single every single chance, all will be more. They're more uh prone to believe or jump to or accept or fill in the blank of aliens, extraterrestrials, hybrid species, crazy stuff like that, rather than to just say, yeah, I got the Gerian people, and yes they were more highly advanced. Yes they may have had some relics of a previous civilization, but so did the bad guys. And uh it was and maybe even manas perhaps that was a thing, you know, I mean, we see, I mean for help for whatever that's worth. I think there may be a lot to that too, bad guys, I see, oh you're around that one. Anna, Okay, okay, now we got everybody. H all right, let's go ahead and get startarted here, and I think the best place to start. I gotta restart the I gotta refresh this real quick. I got more stuff. That's the last time it gets really interesting. Now there's problems with everything that I watch because of what they're missing. You know, if I didn't have the L. A. Widdell, I would probably believe I'd probably buy all this hook line and sinker, which is good that I don't do that. That I do have the Ellewidell information and it's between makers of Civilization and Race and History and the Bridgetta. We're talking thirteen hundred pages. I think I'm gonna end up having to read the vast majority of it, and you know, with commentary, but without a bunch of introduction stuff. And I think that's all going to go on in the PA areon with enough information snippets that I can give to every other platform to get the understanding and the general idea and where I'm where I'm coming from, and what I'm saying. I can show you the the timeline of the corruption and the infiltration and the resurgence of the serpent wolf cult. You can call it serpent dragon, but that's talking about one thing. Let's talking about one totem two different perspectives. That's a snake, that's a serpent, you see what I mean? Or dragon, and then the that was a the weirds, and the weirds I was like a wizard, right, and the sorceresses. That was that the leading class of the col And then you had the minions, which were made up of Armenians. What they call it the caldis if you will the Armenians, what else do they say? The fridge? At one point everybody basically around the rock of that time period Syria, they were all they would this. This serpent coat was spread pretty far. Our ancestors came from the north encountered what they were doing to these people, and we're disgusted by them. But there's a whole lot more to this. There's a we need to demystify the bullshit of the Bible and then put it into perspective that it deserves to be seen in, which is from the perspective of this ancient evil cult, and what they would make of a defeat, how they would perceive the events, and how they had inverted a lot of the details to make them the victims and the victors in the in the end and favored by God. If you understand what I'm getting at here, all right, let me get into the Breave browser. Oh Richie, what happened? Brah? See what I mean? Here we go? All right? So I have a new title, like I said, for my book. I'm hesitant to say it because I know how much everything gets stolen everything, and AI can draft something up to just to fuck with people, to keep them out of the winner circle, so that they can sap all things from all joy out of people. Right. I don't want to do that. By the way, Stupieters is wrong about the little pill Mike the Levelier. On the sure, I thought that that's what I was looking at to traveling past, But I don't think it's possible here to hear, and I don't think that's possible. I still think I came out from now. It could have been connected. There could have been something connected because you see a bunch of weird stuff underneath the shirt, but the fact the way the shirt shoots up like this, if it was from the lave earlier here, there's no I mean, I don't see how it would catch. And they're saying, oh, no, that was an exit wound. So what do you mean going through the chest and then through the neck. It doesn't make any sense. It's an error type gun. We'll get into why that can actually be a thing without any projectile and with one obviously, and I think you to rob a Black Lives podcast. We're sending me some more details on that. Like we were talking about the air pressure air gun rig and then people are saying, oh, this is just a distraction to talk about that, and yeah, you're right to an extent. But here's why it's not a distraction, because if you're speaking about it in a useful manner, and by that I mean you're utilizing that event to open up the eyes of people, for them to see that everything that they trust is is lying to them.
Speaker 2: Me, that.
Speaker 1: Government is willing to cover up for something as heinous as that, and that it's so sophisticated, more sophisticated than some kid on a roof claim that they already instilled in your mind in Butler, Pennsylvania when they shot somebody and there was a body and there was a rifle. Now you don't they're going to like, we don't need those things anymore. Those props were already they were already confirmed in the minds of people in the first round. So we don't even need to have that any of that make any sense to know that this is was a sophisticated orchestrated thing. And for them not to be looking then you know that it's government mental agencies countries a particular country with the rem fans start involved in the execution and what length they'll go to and how they'll exploit the death that they caused to drum up sympathy and fervor for their objectives and agendas of war. And we need to talk about heg step, We need to talk about incoming potential bullshit from NASA claiming disasters. So they're just basically giving us dates predictive programming wise to expect something horrible again, because I don't believe any of the shit that they what they say, but they're setting us up for something that's not you know, they always throw a bunch of that shit out there just in case they want to activate it. So let's get into it. Yeps, think I got this in right spot. I had to re time stamp everything.
Speaker 3: Well, dun.
Speaker 2: Israel is summoning something terrific right now. The Israeli government horrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, horrific, sounds about ray and.
Speaker 2: Is preparing for an event never seen in the nation's history. On September twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, Roshashana Jerusalem will sound one hundred shofars at once, broadcast live worldwide, one hundred priests, one hundred sacred trumpets, one earth shaking blast. For over three thousand years, this holy moment has been intimate, never coordinated like this, never shared with the entire world. Why now, why twenty twenty five? The shofar has always signaled divine intervention, repentance, the presence of God, and in Christian hope, the coming of the Messiah.
Speaker 1: So blowing a freaking ramshorn does all that because the tones, maybe because we know how tones and sound or frequency operate, but just as very cultish in a Stone age backward mind set type of way, and the only reason why people accept that is because their religion comes from a long time ago, so there in their mind they are okay with you know, archaic things because it gives them the idea of the impression that it comes from the same timeframe that their religions were established. So therefore it probably should have a similar archaic you know flare to it, which in real But in reality, all it does is mask the fact that this is a culture, a lack of culture, cult that hasn't changed in five thousand years, and how primitive and savage and brutal they are, and when their elements are infused with you and alterating your perception of your own identity. We dismissed the weirdness of it. It doesn't feel right because we didn't live back there, and these people seem to have been paying attention to what was going on, so they must be the they must be the authorities on it. The way the brain works, so he's defaulting back to someone must be smarter than me. That's why it makes sense. It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not going to be the one who says I don't see the Emperor's close because I don't want to be the one that's not worthy.
Speaker 2: One hundred trumpets, one coordinated blast, the one global audience. Are we about to witness what no generation has ever seen?
Speaker 3: So did you catch it? Israel is summoning something terrific right now? Okay, I can see that happening because Israel is completely evil and it seems to be the epicenter of everything, because how does a small country like Israel control the United States? But whatever? But then they say.
Speaker 1: This through the banks that control us created Israel. It's more of a mouthpiece representation of that which has established the financial system in all countries by force. So it's not really Israel per se. Just because somebody is shotting from a particular direction doesn't mean that that's where all the power lies. If we're the ones sending it money. And then in essence, it's those who have the money that have the power. But it's being willfully given over to them as a tithing, because it's coming from the orders of those who control our country. Right here, This is their stopping ground has been for too long. And before that you had the Bank of England, so that took care of all of Europe. You had all the other rothschild banks throughout France and Germany and all this other stuff, right, so or Austria, you had this stranglehold over monarchies, and then monarchies were dissolved in the early to mid eighteen fifties, starting there and into the First World War through assassinations. They called it propaganda of the deed. When they would get just like they do now, often it's a radical that they've radicalized, that they've groomed, that was that was emotionally and mentally unstable. Usually they honeypot them with some sort of woman like red Emma Goldman or something like that, and then they go out whi chie was ugly, I mean to understand how that worked out. But then they go out and stab or bombercare stab a party, a woman, you know, a princess or a queen, or they bomb a carriage, or they shoot somebody and assassinate them, and then you know, it all crescendoed, I guess you could say. Or the grand finale there sort of was the total execution of the Romanov family. But leading up to that, like all of the monarchy got their pink slips in a very brutal way. Why because because of what they taught us that monarchies are bad and oppressive. Even though they didn't fully control them, they were able to finance them and manipulate them. But then the new idea, the new approach or whatever, the evolution of their control was get rid of them completely and teach the people to lay down their armor and their defenses because they're oppressive. We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna put that into the minds of people that guns are bad, so that they are disarmed, that monarchies are bad, all forms of government are oppressive, in which they probably are, especially if they're corrupted and being run by those people who are financing them, you know, by proxy. Then they have to be corrupt because these monarchies have to obey the desires of the of those who are feeding them the money. So in essence, yeah, it became way less about the people before even after. And again this is how the waves operate. Even if you're working with them, it doesn't mean you're not gonna get pink slipped. So this cult, the Saturn cult, this Serpent colt, is very very unpredictable, but also predictable. The thing is, you can't rest easy, even if you're at least you have the depression that you're doing everything that's being asked of you. Everything should be fined, right, No, So when they started liquidating these people, they are also bringing in people like the Illuminati, the Francists who were teaching people through the massonic lodgers, this subversive attitude that all forms of government, because that was the only defense that the people had against total communistic Bolshevik devastation. To shrug off these monarchies because they're oppressive. And look at how the look at how the bullshit worked in France, just as an example, and then again how we funded even if we didn't want to. Our government took the money from us, gave it to you know, the Fed Reserve was orchestrating the Bolshevik revolution from our country with the help of the Masonic presidents.
Speaker 3: On September twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, Ras Shahanna, one hundred priest will be assembled one hundred show fires at one time, and the sound of the one hundred show fires at once will be broadcast worldwide live with one hundred priests. But this is what kept sticking to my head all night long. One hundred sacred trumpets, one earth shaking blast, one earth shaking blast for over three thousand.
Speaker 1: So some people might be thinking that sounds like a nuke. To me, I'm thinking that sounds like sonic resonance, Like they're going to hit the tone, the brown noise, but it's going to activate something with everybody who got the shot, and either the job dead or we're gonna have a Black Awakening type thing where they just go nutty and start killing their own families and everyone else around them demonic possession style. And here's your tone. You know, we did with the technology what we once had to do with you know, trauma based mind control nears.
Speaker 3: This holy moment has been intimate, meaning no one's ever seen it outside their little circles. You see what I'm saying. I get that never coordinated like this. And notice you can see the frequencies coming out of the show. For the show far as they're showing, never shared with the entire world. Why now twenty twenty five, Well it's Project twenty twenty five. They're celebrating getting this done. The show far has always signaled divine intervention, so they're summoning a spirit and then they show Palenteers office space or what you would consider Pallenteers office space. And then one more time they reiterate a great blast a one hundred trumpets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they should the dome of the Rock like that might be the thing that's targeted, right because they want their they want their faux temple they called the third I think it's probably gonna be Numero uno because they lie about everything about their past. They don't have a history. One coordinated boast alasa, which you'll you'll hear some other freak show called an abomination. It's a peaceful place, but if you have people going to the whaling Wall rather than going inside, even though they've done that, they had, you know, the idea for Israeli soldiers have muscled the people who have all the right to be there. They've muscled them before. I think it was in twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three in August or something like that. I wrote about it my book. It was just before. It was before whatever kicked off in October seventh, so they were they were breaking their their agreement with Jordan. So I mean, it is whatever, but God forbid you not kiss their ass or you still kiss their ass. They're gonna call you oppressive and plot your deathite way or the other, and then you're gonna have the Christian Zionist freaking pastors saying how it's an abomination because God forbid anybody else have anything in the right that's not a big ren fans star.
Speaker 3: Are these jerk obs gonna do a false flag where it appears that everybody watching on television worldwide and all the devices sees Israel get attacked.
Speaker 1: No, but imagine wouldn't it be pretty easy if the show farther thing was just a symbol, a symbol, metaphor cryptic for them sending some sort of tone in frequency, bluetooth signal whatever through everybody's devices, which, by the way, they said, if you have a cell phone, yeah, a piece of Israeli technology in your hand, there's things in here that you don't know are in there. You can't open up your battery, you get to it, and already everything else in here, and it's two goddamn bad. These apps run in the background and you never know that they're there. Basically, Israel spying on everybody all the time and collecting that data. They know what rooms you spend more time in if you're taking this around with you, and they still do anyway, because your Wi Fi can pattern your body. So yeah, they can be very surgical if they really wanted to care about that. Like if they like cats and they know your cats in the other room, they could fry you in the room that you're in and leave the cat alone. I don't think they're cat friendly, though, do.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying? A false flag event live on TV better than nine to eleven because everybody's already watching. It's being broadly casted, live, spell cast, and that would turn the tide because now they would be the ultimate victim, which is what Israel's always spent.
Speaker 1: And I'm aware that it's not the twenty fourth and that this is quote unquote pass we're getting into that this is this came prior and I didn't I didn't play this part of the video. We we focused on the Ian Carroll section of it the last time we talked. So now we're focusing on this because additional information has come out and I'm gonna I'm going to start here and work our way back to five thousand years ago at the Edda and a lot of other things but let me just make sure I get everything and order here. Let's see. Oh yeah, do you know that Ellison the Oracle guy funds IDF and nice. We got to talk about it. Remind me to talk about Hexeth and the them calling all their generals in for meeting. We're going to war with somebody. It's probably gonna be iron, you know, people who are on in I rock Persia, people who have a kingdom, had a kingdom, had a history because our people established it, and a lot of our the very energy of our of our ancestry is still in those people and in that territory. But like I said, they force us to kill our our allies and our cousins. We're closer relatives. And that actually probably because nationalism bad and it's it's always the trade hours in our own ranks that are called upon to make to to to make the you know, to to press the button to initiate the plan that goes out and kills people that should be our allies, that goes out and squashes nationalism. Germany should never bet anything but an ally. There's more. There's a shit ton of Germanic people here. That's the awful thing that happened Libyabe, even a rock and now Iran. There's been more. In the past, we've always attacked those who had promise for liberating not only themselves in their own territory, but showing an example to the rest of the world of how we could unify and defeat this parasitic, demonic gin like invasion. Oh, this book is going to be can I just sorry? So let me give you a little bit of detail on it before we get into the next thing. So, Priestcraft, I think I was gonna I was gonna try to cont to that title, but I think I have to drop it completely. It's going to be like going from sorcery to science and showing how the corruption of what they call scientific evidence only supports their sorcery and cabbalistic ideals. So it's not the real It's not that physics and reality have lined up with their police because they were just so smart. It's because they've artificially warped reality to conform to their will, which is a spell in and of itself, to prop their beliefs up as if they were somehow brilliant when they're not, and ignores all the real things. That's why people suffer and die because they're science is bullshit. So they're gonna be talking about saturn serpents and technological seduction basically a techno sorcery, are hidden origins being at the very foundation, at the roots of all this, and how we can get ourselves out of this. So many things. When I was going through the research today or you know, getting ready for this, kept on lining up with things I talked about in my book, and I was like, wow, like not the cohort to ball, Bell and ball are not the same thing, the el and banging on where you go and look at ball. Marduke not hadad, but Marduke may not be such a bad guy, and we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Maybe let me explain something to you for those that don't understand it. Six million people lost during World War Two. That's their claim to fame. That number was included in the Balfour Declaration. That number is completely contrived, just so you know, just so you know, I know a lot of people aren't going to like that, but it is what it is. In my opinion, we're going to see something insane like a false flag attack, and they just saw the evidence with the Charlie kirk ex ex exercise or whatever it was, how people reacted to it spiritually, physically, mentally, and they're going to do a one up on it. Watch this, mark my words. And for everyone that always thinks that September twenty third is the end of the world. I've never won my entire life ever said anything would be the end of the world. Ever, it's an end so they can start their new beginning. And if you don't understand they're doing their new beginning right now, please unsubscribe and go away, or don't.
Speaker 1: And I need to ask you, guys there's the rich or don't. I don't care. Do what you want, all right? So remember, kids, the number twenty two is a massive number and essentially expresses creation. If you're not already. This is according to people from the perspective of the cabalistic cult mindset. Remember, because they are completely blind to their own wickedness, so they consider creation that which they take in land and mold. Creation to them is the architect, which, by the way, as a carpenter, it's not really creating anything either, But that's something else to discuss and muse and ponder a similar time. If you're not already seeing number twenty two or sequence of these numbers such as two point two two. They said there was twenty two injured too severely. We'll get into that in just a moment. Just remember that number. It is something you should strive for, of course, because more energy focused on this thing helps with their helps with their spell casting. You will not notice the double two until you have passed through the one one stage though. In esoteric symbolism, that's eleven eleven. An esoteric symbolism, the number twenty two is represented by a cube right back to Saturn and the thing that we are. Do you know what the black cube is us looking at the thing when which we are encased in the trap. We are the mouse in the trap. It's amazed too, where the mouse and the amaze inside of the traps in the cube looking at the cube, thinking that we're from the outside looking at him, we're on the inside, not looking at anything. So an esoteric symbolism, the number twenty two is represented by a cube or square, which in turn represent the Earth. So what they're saying is all that you experience and know to be real. By saying the earth the physical plane doesn't mean that's all that there is to sense and experience, but what you're allowed to extends an experience. Let's say if you were you were a animal and all you had was your kennel all the time, your world is that kennel because you have never been outside of it. We are in the kennel. And this isn't about going on some stupid spiritual path. This is very terrestrial as well. Just because somebody casts a spell on it doesn't mean you have to go through hocus pocus bullshit to get out of it. All meanings is you have to take out pull the plug out of the spell cast, drop kill their energy grid if you know what I mean, and that that could be metaphoric, and then release yourself from it. The cube also represents the foundations that have been built during earlier stages, and so the symbolic meeting of the twenty two is connected with manifestation at the end of a cycle. The end of a cycle, we're getting a lot of freaking twos in the esoteric realm. There's friends of mine that I have been watching this for the last three or four years, and it's been dramatically increasing year by year, month by month. The twos, the two's the twos when executive orders would come out through Biden, all kinds of it is always that one was on February twenty second to get my meeting to twenty two at two twenty two pm in this day. So it goes over and over and over and over again. Everything's coded, coded in their numerology. Now this is the Kabah at Mecca. And in one of these corners you'll see the the Blackstone, Blackstone of Mecca, because it carries a double number twenty two is twice as strong as two and reinforces the master numbers. Eleven. Remember its eleven eleven. It's eleven eleven. Everybody, wake up, it's eleven eleven. There is the implication of balance. All that is manifest has been created in reality by your thoughts. Well that's that's the most truth they've told so far, is that the require us to generate their their outcomes. So they have to what what people call predictive programming and disclosure. Well, if they don't tell the goal of what they want us being the goal of the unfinished work. And you know what else is the unfinished work? Just about everything the AI that's unfinished because it's not sentient on its own yet, at least that we don't that we know of. So America is it's gold in large scale because we are the We're the sentinel that fights all their wars for the banks and for specifically their problem child Israel, which is interesting that Jake Paul calls him solve the problem child. I think I was going somewhere with that. It says there is so there is an implication of balance. All that is manifest has been created in reality by your thoughts, emotions and actions. So again they feed us this information. It's not because they you know, oh, it's charmatic balance. Okay, maybe there's a this much of that because Saturn does kind of operate on that on that system. But there's more to it than that that you cannot create on their own. They don't have the pub they can claim that it's all they're doing. They can take credit for anything and everything. They can ReadWrite histories to prove that to themselves, and they're by extension because they are the media and the education system will convince others that they themselves are completely responsible for all wonderful things, just like they did when they started reading bullshit in Alexandria at least in the time of the Hellenistic period, creating and drafting their own false history because they didn't have any accomplishments up until then. So yeah, part of it is that. The other part is the is the Michael Aquino style mind War's not something he came up with. It's something that was basically put in a format for military But it's an old it's an old yuh, what do you call it? Mechanism or formula or or method of this sorcerer's sorcerer's cult, and that is you state, you state to the public that which it is that you want them to believe, but you stated as fact as if it's it's it's already settled, it's already a done deal, and that it's already happened or it's bound to happen, it's inevitable. So you condition the people through those false claims that you say very calmly and direct and repeat mantra like. And that's what media and mocking Birvidia is for, to where it just becomes our reality. And then if we expect it and we have the manifestation power of our own creativity, because we still have a tether to that God. Well, we're given bad. We're giving God bad, we're running bad code for him. Because it's not our will that where that we're sending outward to be created in our reality, it's theirs. So how does that not make us? Golm, golm, you write the little bullshit in the on the piece of paper you're sticking in the mouth of the golum. So now we and interesting. And lately enough, like with satire sitcoms and things on TV, you see the dopey dopes repeating or behaving like caricatures of what they see on TV rather than being themselves. They larp their way through lives. So it gets to that level of cultish behavior to where they are very programmable. Some people buck the system, some people stop watching TV altogether, but they do need They most certainly do need our Yeah, and maybe we should start creating and manifesting our own reality by assumed, by doing the very thing that they do to us. Assume that we've already won. You know, act as if fake it till you make it, but don't ever act, don't ever sense that you faked it. Just say that this is what I did, This is what we've accomplished, we are we have one, that we are winning, that we are gonna win, that we should win. We have we have, we have protected our children, we have brought humanity back in order and online. We have defeated the evil. And see's the ready that there is. Let's call it your karma if you'd like, But it's their karma that we're taking. We're taking all the hits for you see, because we're the ones doing the manifest We're the ones placing the order. So it's our karma that gets affected. We get stuck on the hamster wheel. They think if they feed enough meet to that, then they can get out of here. On a positive scale, the vision is complete and in success has been achieved. You can safely pass to the next level of ambition or continue as you are. The master numbers are also affirmations you are on the right path, right or wrong track, and all is going to going according to the grand plan of the Master Architect. Boom Architect, the grand Architect. This is very Masonic. I'm not sure the esoteric meaning of blah blah blah is the name of the website. I guess Mastermind Contact Content UK, But who says master artchitect and not just God. Architects have blueprints and tell people how to construct what they want you to build. So we're the builders. They might be the foreman, but we're the builders. We can stop doing that anytime we want and start building our own world that we want to have, because this is the demiurge. This is this is a different foreman from a different not the right guy to be, to be a you know, trying to satisfy the orders of there have there. They came in and asked us to build something completely in defiance to the guy the order, and it's going to be something that can destroy us in its process. We you know, you could have built a playground for your children and a nice place for your family to hang out, but instead you built a fortress for your torture and death. And that's basically what's happening here. People who see the twenty two more often are those that are aware of their spiritual nature. Seeing the two's is an indication that your psychic powers are getting stronger, you have increased well this for as far as Nick is concerned, this as one hundred percent accurate, and congratulations to Nick and his family. On an aside, I'll let him tell a vulge if he wants to what I'm saying that for you have increased sensitivity to energy and a closer connection with people. It is also likely that you have developed your personality and intelligence to a point where you are bristling with charisma and confidence and have no fear. Now, how is this manipulated by dark forces? The symbolic meeting of twenty two? Well, first of all, this is coming from the perspective of somebody who is a servant who wants only obedient people in this world to continue to feed the same thing that it feeds poltish minded person. The symbolic meaning of twenty two then can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. But it has double standards. As much as numbers can represent positive outcomes, they can also be equally negative initiates that initiates that abide by natural laws are rewarded with great success, but those that do not honor their true nature suffer a downfall. Do what thou wilt? Okay, thanks rich, All right, now let's go on to the next thing here wind news and oh yeah, do you like the new I got two camera ankles now too. See if I can back away, you can tell that the other one's still under Unless I like that, then it goes away. Yeah, all right, let's move on. So that's Oh look there's more talkie talk here. See, don't say it. Have you read what Stevid google Ai says about your show? Uh? No, let's see. But as I say, I don't see anything. What does it say about my show? I do have to put broadcasts in there. It doesn't look like it has anything. Oh, here we Go is a podcast video channel host by Danner Chrysalis longs to twenty eighteen show that focuses on independsent investigation into controversial subjects, alternative health, and historical narratives. Often viewed as conspiratorial. The content is characterized by its anti establishment viewpoints and state admission to challenge what it identifies as societal corruption. Oh yeah, it's not a free channel on Roku anymore. I mean it is if you have the Rumble app True crime and social issues. It features content related to true crime and social issues, including corruption and child protection. Okay. The broadcast exhibits natural remedies, nutrition, and critiques what it refers to as medical myths. It delves into topics such as occult themes, demonology, sorcery, and the infiltration alleged of various systems by corrupt forces. The channel claims to represent a non trivial truth. I never see this is when this is how they ai either is straight up lies or hallucinates by exploring hidden history and ancient mystery schools. Yeah, that's really not. Let it think whatever it wants. Honestly, it doesn't say anti sem colon or semantic just yet, so that's good. Dive deeper. What else does it say? Really? Just parallels the name Belvisers draws on stories that from me. No it doesn't. That's not what it's from. It's well older than the Hebrew Bible. Now, see that's all bullshit. That's just them. That's their limited level of thinking, putting it through the scope of their perspective and their filters, controversial viewpoints and critical stance against authority. Is there something different that I'm missing? Anna, Yeah, I mean there could be, But that's what I get when I look at it now. I got off track. What was I gonna What was I gonna do? Some of it being bad? Yeah, I don't do that anymore? Okay, who was I had something else? Let's go over here real quick, good evening to Lemon's Lemon's Rome, Glad to be here with you, and fuck the UFC. Why is there a fight tonight? Yeah, well fuck the UFC anyway. I mean, just in general, I liked it when when they still had what was it? The world something combat? Whatever? The hell? Where are you RYA favorite? First started before the you know, before they got absorbed by the oave UFC collective. You know from what I gather data is just like a spokesman in a way, because the OI zone it or the Saudis because they're going to Saudi Arabia and awful lot. I don't know, but they're the one the circus didn't didn't end during COVID. I should tell you everything you need to know, Okay, And then I haven't checked Brumble yet. I don't even know if I have a tap open for Brumble, I can just go in here. Yep, Hell, I'm Mike Garland. Karen Oh it says I was a cult, Well that was that's the furthest one, the truth. But hey, I'm all for re establishing or maybe I don't know at least to my knowledge, it would be a re establishment of the if you want to call it Hail Roalda, if you want to call it the Sons of the Sun, and that can include the sisters or the daughters too. But yeah, I'm all for the belief in one uniform, benevolent creator, and all the other things that very sketchy man has to say about religion can be eliminated, and we'll just focus on the son that gives life, just like our ancestors did, and cause no harm and be done with it, and us doing our role and our stated purpose should be our stated purpose to protect the innocent and to do what's right, and to always seek justice, and not to leave that as a responsibility of some other corrupt official by the demonic system in which we live in, to ignore the dangers and threats of that demonic system in our effort to make sure justice always prevails. Then we'll be doing our job. We could car ourselves the shields, even that's what we were calling them back in the day. Some of us, all right, I think I'll start on damn it here. It is okay, they don't really care about RFB. I'm the wrong thing here. We go. Good thing I didn't keep babbling there, all right, let's uh, Jesus Christ, the color emaciated. This motherfucker is the rock sick. No, he's just scrawny and stupid. Anyway, moving on, make sure you can hear it.
Speaker 3: But you've been Boston. It's the twenty six.
Speaker 1: Now it's the twenty sixth and this particular episode. But listen to his follow up and then listen to what else you said, and then if I have a chance to get into Mike's what he talks about with the war room is it's kind of worth throwing in here, even though I have to throw my two cents into it as well.
Speaker 3: September and it's twenty twenty five five and I'm in the middle of the desert. I'm at a campground that's free near a damn. I don't know if you can see the damage.
Speaker 1: Right, Ritchie, we're trying to have a family friendly show. Keep your your language and check police kidding.
Speaker 3: There, and then you can see there's no water in the dam. But it is what it is. I wasn't gonna make a video tonight because where I'm at right now, it's seven.
Speaker 1: He does that, I'm going to talk about absolutely nothing for the first five minutes of my eight minute video.
Speaker 3: Clock and it's probably eleven o'clock where you're at or whatever. I don't even know. I don't know, but I had to make a video because I was I put two videos up warning about a potential false flag in Israel because of their strange, strange activity. And uh, it appeared that everything came and went and there was no false flag. But I was wrong and I was right.
Speaker 4: Terror strikes.
Speaker 1: So just remember, look, consider the source. Why consider the hand gesture. Remember that completes the circuit. This is what these people do in their lie a lot. They do this thing. It's like putting a barrier between them the truth. Oh, by the way, this projection hare. Remember that the triangle is what they bind a lot of the demons that they mess with with. So this triangle, this could be considered a triangle this way, or it could be considered if you want to look at it in a strange way, it could still be a cube. But it's also what they say when they're projecting and casting, broadcasting a spell out to you. That's that's the that's the Sam's Club logo right there, that's that's your little hand gesture, all right, But this is something else. This is more like a when you when you start to understand the left leaf, right remain and the positive negative like the magnetic field. This goes like this. You're you're actually I think you're re energizing yourself, like you're building your energy or your your protective shield around you by doing this like complete circuit thing, because it's like looping the energy. I could be wrong. I'd have to ask the doctor Mons about that, but I'm pretty sure that is a fact. The Hooties just decided to attack Israel. Of course it was the Hooties and the Blowfish. Or as to who this, maybe maybe it's not the who Ties, Maybe it's the who this. I think I think it's whodies and the Blowfish just decided to attack Israel. They're about to find out figure in feed it. These people are so gung ho about murder. I hate them. I hate the stupid, the stupid masses. You know that, don't They completely check out of paying attention to anything when there's something to the contrary happening right in their face that would make them question their government and whether or not it's okay to to always my entry right or wrong, or our allies quote unquote right or wrong. You know, it's oh in my mind because I think, like a baby or a child with a with a zero comprehension, that that's a friend of ours. So if somebody hurts my friend, they're gonna get in trouble, gonna get beat up. It's like, it's so it's so basic and simple.
Speaker 3: Israel during.
Speaker 4: Jewish New Year's wrote.
Speaker 1: Shashana, if that was only true, but we just said, they just they just made this whole big production about how something BIG's gonna happen, and then oh, we got a tanked.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I would really hope that that's what broke up whatever they were going to actually do. But we know that's not what happened, and they're claiming it's going. It was yeah man, yeomen.
Speaker 3: Today we're learned learned a horrific, terrible attack on this.
Speaker 1: It was all full six million.
Speaker 3: Of a lot.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. There's a lot of funny words in here, hoodie's and the blowfish you've got, yeah man, and a place called a lot. At least he could pronounce it that way. The two people were injured, two very seriously two two and two right twenty two people who angeled too seriously. He fulfilled the kabalistic bullshit here. This happened on Rosh Hashana celebrating the New Year's.
Speaker 3: So it would appear that their ritual that they did with one hundred show fires and one hundred priests worked because Israel is right back in the game all over again. Just when people were losing support, Poor Israel has been attacked again by rebels outlaws. And see all those things blowing up in the sky. They're either fireworks.
Speaker 1: Or they're to be tracers to knock things out tax dollars.
Speaker 3: But I guarantee it doesn't matter fireworks, missiles, whatever they are.
Speaker 1: I get fit's a heat seeker. It's supposed to like track them away from their target and then detonate them in the air. Still, that's what they call anti missile defense.
Speaker 3: There's still your money exploding in the sky, and they'll be doing much much more of it, so the killing will.
Speaker 1: Continued until morality improves.
Speaker 3: This is just getting insane, man, utterly insane, and completely predictable because they're not hiding anything anymore. I'm gonna give you some examples of how they're the revelation of the method is when they slowly start showing you things.
Speaker 1: It's funny, like the Israeli flag that that uh cyan color, it's kind of a sky color, and all the little zigzags across the sky typically of chemtrail fashion. But this time, missiles, you got your white, you got your straight lines. It's just like looking at an Israeli flag, looking at the sky.
Speaker 3: You know, esoteric things, hidden knowledge things, and you got to figure them out. Well, now they're just throwing it right in our faces.
Speaker 1: Rim fan star flag like this.
Speaker 3: This is from southern Maine. Many face sent me this this morning. He walked into a drug store and this was sitting right there. Now it's only Septembers, people.
Speaker 1: Can you covid and flu vaccines now available without an appointment? There's a skeleton. Hi, this is what happens.
Speaker 3: You can't say this is because of Halloween, but this.
Speaker 1: Is cant say that, but you know that the Walgreens is just like a big seven to six in your face. Right. I'm not sure if that means anything, but it's definitely a six there. It's like a Walt Disney's type of w.
Speaker 3: Sitting at a Walgreens. Are you seeing that? I got this posted on my Twitter account Richie from Boston on Twitter. But how crazy is that? I mean, they are just showing you take this back.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you look at it from two angles and the mirror image minus the tail there you have a six, and then if you go back the other direction, you have another six and the W itself that's the the vove right, So that would be the vov is like the V or the number six. So a double vey or a double valve would be six to six like the cleepot.
Speaker 3: Scene in this will be the end result. And when they pull their next you know, stand in line, get your booster, get your flu shot, people will do exactly as they're told. Because people are idiots, man. I mean, I guarantee there's probably about nine zero point nine percent people are asleep out of ten. That's sad. People aren't waking.
Speaker 1: I don't think you meant percent. I think you met nine point nine people at ten, so only one tenth of one person is awake. Tenth of that tenth person. Nois what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Something killed?
Speaker 3: Bah?
Speaker 1: Gunman? Stop? But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are seeing shock killed. I don't know what the but that's it. They're not doing anything about it. They're not you know, we're at the point in the game right now where they don't even care anymore. They don't even care. I mean, look at the entire Charlie Kirk thing. It's insane. It's utterly insane, and every day another piece falls out of the puzzle. But let's take a look at outer space real quick.
Speaker 1: Now, this is kind of Important's why I am.
Speaker 3: So Apparently NASA has figured out that this interstellar object which they originally told us was a comet, but then they decided it wasn't a comment that.
Speaker 1: It was like ping pong, like pizza like Pizza gate, comment was.
Speaker 3: A alien spaceship. And then they went even further and said it was an alien spaceship that was going to be here in November, and that the aliens were very angry.
Speaker 1: But look at who's road a Vi Lobe. Remember Lisa Lobe in her Nine Stories and her weird little deaf girl ear things that she had in her ears. Yeah, yeah, it's all Jude. So the person who's writing all this stuff about the you know, the sorcery of space, the illusion of NASA JPL, the delete the illusion of the Cobblists, and the Oto thelemics out there are gonna are are encoding it with the thirty three isn't that nice? A comment name thirty one, which, by the way, you can look that up to there's a meaning behind it, a comment name thirty one Atlas. Atlas has the world on his shoulders, and uh yeah, you know, it's a fun game. A fun game is rearranged letters, especially with words that seem like, you know, they have a meaning already moving you forward. A fun game. Now you get meth heads do this automatically, but they're meth heads, and a lot of times they think that they're decoding and decrypting the universe, but they're just meth heads. So you got to kind of not make yourself act like them, understand, to have a little bit of reserve on that. Don't be like, ah, decoded universe because I moved some letters around in a word. But they do do that stuff. It's not just going to be frontword backward. But their arrangement of letters sometimes is right in your face, just in a different or you know, organized in a different way, and that's how they encrypt it into the public ritual, unless say, anatolas is one of those words. I'm just using that as an example.
Speaker 3: They deduced all of that from a simple uh.
Speaker 1: And then you can be crazy crazy with like the numerology and be like it's thirty one or it's three plus one, which is it's three in a three three times three is nine three plus three or six, And that's how that's why I don't get into the numerology. I'm sorry, not that what they call that Jamatria shit numerology. I can like it's kind of straightforward. Jamatria has taking it into the whole like level of you know, you've been awake for four days, haven't you? Oh? Seven? Okay, right, you haven't had any dreams except for the waking ones. Uh yeah, okay, I'm gonna go over here.
Speaker 3: I don't know this by looking at this little white dot in the sky and then adding colors to it. Because they added the colors, NASA has figured out everything they're going.
Speaker 1: They're talking about a fucking spaceship. That's what NASA said. It's a spaceship and it's gonna be here in November. So basically they're saying prep for a certain event, or is prep for some other bullshit, for some bombs, for some white shows. Even I don't know, But why would they be talking about that? Is nibrew showing up thirty three billion tons worth of it, and it looks like it has nice ground effects, whereas its rims.
Speaker 3: Be here in November. They're already angry and fortunate.
Speaker 1: They're already angry. We can tell by the lights that we put in ourselves that they're angry. You already know how much they weigh, says the jew NASA has smarte of fat chicks thirty three billion tons worth Harvard astrophysicist because titles matter, roll your eyes.
Speaker 3: That it likely weighs more than thirty three thirty three billion tons, So thirty mystery solved. We're gonna have ah extreme.
Speaker 1: If it's more than thirty three? Can they said? Nearly thirty four thirty four and a quarter thirty two in a quarter thirty three in the in the third that would have been even funnier.
Speaker 3: Three third, really heavy, very angry bunch of aliens in a giant rock that NASA has added special effects to. And they'll be here in November, so be ready for that. Okay, be ready. These guys are gonna hit us. These guys are hitting us with everything. I mean, there's been a shooting in Area fifty one. We had somebody drive into the FBI's main gate. Remember that, We've got people getting shot left and right, no pun intended, and they're gonna escalate that because they're behind all this. Because this entire thing is insane. It's astonishing to me how many people and how much of the mainstream media is mainstream media and the alternative media, you know, us are focusing on nothing but Charlie Kirk, every little solitary crumb they can find, because now apparently his transgender boyfriend has completely disappeared. In the real world, that wouldn't happen. He's the main witness in an assassination. But he's just gone, now, just gone. It's a distraction. It's to keep your eye off everything else that they're doing right now, just like I said from day one. But I mean, it's hard to ignore when it just won't go away. But whatever, and then, of course, let's not forget this. With everything that's happening in the United States right now. Heg Seth has He's abruptly summoned all the military commanders in admirals. We're talking generals and admirals, everybody to go out to Quantico in Virginia. Now that's a weird.
Speaker 1: I can guarantee you it's not anything to do with Putin and Ukraine. It's got everything to do with the new thing that they're gonna do. It's either gonna be domestic war palenteer driven right here, or they're setting up something that's gonna occur false flag style here, or it's just simply that they're going to start doing some shit bombing, attacking, ron getting into a war.
Speaker 3: Thing to publicly tell everybody days ahead of the event that all the top commanders of the United States military, all of them, all of them will be in one location. Because didn't they just tell us a week ago that al Qaeda was back all of a sudden, So al Qaeda's here all of a sudden, they seem to have forgotten about.
Speaker 1: He has a good point here. This is a really good because what if they wanted, if they seriously wanted to have like their their oh my god event and make everybody freak out and beg for government to protect them from the big bed, scary monster under their bed that's not that's not Muslim. By the way he wears a blue and white flag. Yeah, that guy. Maybe rich he's about to say here makes more sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it'll pop back up. But isn't that a weird like? I mean, if somebody wanted to really damage the United States or cripple it, wouldn't they want to hit Virginia? And wouldn't the military not tell anybody? Because the military I was in, they didn't tell you anything. But now they're just telling you everything. So if you ever want to, maybe a mystery dron will show up, or maybe a thirty three billion ton rock will fall out of the sky and kill them all. But if something happens to those guys, something happens to us. Period. This is getting insane, man, I mean, do you see what's going on now? It's every single day, sometimes twice a day. Things that don't make any sense, things that take away our rights, things that put us in a bad, bad situation. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Course, Richie's one of those very rare people whose head is shaped in a way that he doesn't need to be filmed with a fish few lens to be distorted as if he is operations.
Speaker 3: Run the United States the open right now period period they bought out the president.
Speaker 1: I wasn't you're making fun of them. I'm just observing they.
Speaker 3: Brought I mean, it's all it's I know, the United States is a corporation. I'm just saying they're out in the open now. They're not hiding it whatsoever at all anymore. And all the mystery drones that are shutting down airports on the other side of the world, they're not from outer space because they're all using FAA lights. Just I figured I throw that in there real quick. And here's one more thing, just another thing is I'm gonna make this quick because it's getting dark. Excuse me, om orem utah is interesting.
Speaker 1: We're gonna double check this.
Speaker 3: Sign up occurred. Just FYI In Norse in Viking speak oram means snake or dragon. How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Now? How crazy is that? When you know about the Serpent Serpent Wolf cult or the Serpent Dragon ford slash Wolf cult, the old Saturn Moon colt in its original form but its original animal totems five thousand plus years ago. And what I've been saying and who I've been saying, who's behind this and what these people actually are and how far back they go. This has been their symbol forever. Pretty interesting that they would pick that.
Speaker 3: How completely crazy is that anyway?
Speaker 1: And by the time, by the time they call it Norse speak, we're talking about the corruption of the Viking, who would ever have venerated or you know, their different symbols, And this is again how they mixed timelines. They take something that you oh, the Goths, So those you mean like the Vikings, Yeah, those guys are into black magic, most certainly are into human sacrifice and raiding and murdering people. And it's like, yeah, that's after they encountered the cult that corrupted them and taught them all day shit. And those were the corruptible Goths that went balls ass crazy with it. And there was a whole era of those fucking pieces of shit discograasing that which came before them, which were not those people. The people that I'm talking about from the Edda were noble and just, and when they conquered a territory it was to protect the people or because they needed more land, but they would just and fairly rule them and everybody would be mutually benefiting because they had a new place to live, and they taught the people agriculture and how to better their lives, and they protected them from outside dangers and forces like a quote unquote established rulership or government is supposed to actually do. It's supposed to be there to protect the people, not to put the people in fear of it, not to tax it and exploit it and extort it. It's not supposed to do any of that stuff. It's supposed to just it's a mutual thing. This is our fortress, this is our kingdom. We're one big family. That's how the Gossip and the Scythians were, except for those of us who were corruptable by these sick, wicked little hand rubbers. And that is what you're seeing when you get to the Vikings, is they've already betting, they've already encountered, they've already encountered this sick, wicked cult of sacrifice and magic, and they were mystified, you know, dazzling, babble them, you know, baffle them with bullshit. Well, unfortunately, dark magic isn't bullshit. They were conjuring gin and all this other shit, and some of our ancestors really got into that too much way too much. And what people call the Odinists are actually Wodonists because Odin had nothing to do with that shit. Odin was thor he didn't mess around with any magic.
Speaker 3: Boston, I'm out.
Speaker 1: And what they may have considered magic back then may have simply have been something as simple as and not simple into that because it's not easy for people to accept this. But it could very well have been artifacts from a previous time, and they could have been high technology. Yeah, the rock looks messed up, not like gearboy over here. Let's see, we'll leave that one up for now. So so far as a ramscorn, a ramscorn trumpet used by ancient Jews, ancient Jews that's funny, like higha Ansian, because they made up their whole history in religious ceremonies and as a battle signal. So here's the important part of all that they blew their battle signal. I'm leaving, I'm doing the pause for let's soak that all in right, And now we haven't you know, the head self meeting coming up next week. The battle signal has been blown. We know who owns and operates us. And what's going to happen next is going to be something some sort of massive bloodshed murder agenda, and we're going to be dragged into it. So there you go. There's not really a differentiation between their ceremonies where the honor is something despicable, like the slaughter of gentiles or some other murder that you know, some sort of victimhood murder of a bunch of them for being the ship heads that they are. Either way, it is hostile in nature. So it it's basically always as a battle signal. Because their religious days are days or ceremonies. Our religion is about hostility and islence and revenge, so it's one and the same. That is their battle signal. They do do things on specific dates that have more, at at least in their minds power in this raw. You can call it rasashana, and you can call this young kapor. I call it the Saturn cult. I call it the old Edenite serpent wolf cult. You can you can decorate it up in whatever other stupid words you want from a language that you've slapped together three hundred years ago or one hundred and fifty years ago and called it ancient Hebrew to co rate ahead. It's all good, so far, so good, so Arab is real. Israelly twenty two accused of plot to kidnap soldier as leverage to force and of Gaza war. I'm guessing just clicked. It's taken a second. Ye get out of here times for Israel. See they're cheap little n words. I'm not gonna disave my ad blocker, especially the my Jube blocker. Come on, hoody drone carnage of course of this. They basically tell you that these people live in practically tense and then they tell you about their drones like, yeah, sure they haven't, right, hoody drone carnage and Israel strikes. Oh that's how you spell? How you pronounce? Are you spell a lot? Well? Twenty two injured and rare is really Let's see if I can watch this Midday India. Oh it's an actual video. Let's go for it. That's what we're gonna. Don't talk. This is supposed. This is supposed to convince everybody. This was totally because they could tell oh, this must be from the hoodie all right, assures how wins. It wasn't the idea of sending false flagging at their own people again, because they do that when no one else will attack them. They attack themselves, so they have a reason to go fight somebody. So is this lining up? Oh, these the Yemen, Yemen's gonna attack, was attacking us, so we gotta go. And then they always tell you, okay, it's this, it's this group of people. Well, let's let's punish the entire fucking country Iran backed Hui. Oh, the plot thickens, another reason to attack a rock Iran. I mean, I'm sorry, I was who listening to two thousands? Yeah, we gotta go. We gotta go attack them because just on time and conveniently, right, that's what they wanted, resulting in forty one Okay, here we go. In retaliation Israel, Israeli forces conducted airstrikes on the Gaza Strip. Whoa hold lot you're saying in Iran. Bached Hoodi movement confirmed the deployment of two drones, intensifying tension and targeting both Israel and international shipping routes in support of Palestinian cause. So this is when this is a response to people trying to break this food, this hunger barrier, that this starvation that they're that they're doing. So there's the flotilla and they're sinking their ships. There's one country I don't I don't remember who it was. I don't remember who it was. Cuba said something or Columbia said something, But there was two countries. One was sending a like a big ass ship to try to break up what's going on with the blockade. And then there was twenty thousand troops that were being what do they call it, not dedicated? What they call that word promise isn't the word you get it? I'm saying, though, pledged for support in an assistance to the Palestinians. Finally, finally, it sounds like that there seems like it's very weak. It's not coming from the right countries. If for to mean anything, it should be coming from us. For it's a meaning anything, it should be coming from a country that actually has fucking something going for it, where we only are in artificial terms. Because the the central bank here isn't ready to let us, uh you know, implode yet, but that's coming very soon. They've already they've alreay snapped pretty much everything uh physical material out of us. Now they're going to go for blood and souls by sending it. They need to keep us they need to keep us semi happy with what's going on here so they can send more people off to go die for their wars. So we got a little bit of time left, right, So it says the place despite Israel's advanced air defense systems. Of course, because this is the other part that makes sense. Oh, the iron dome that just never seems to work. So it's either because they need to be victims and they needed an excuse because if they had an iron dome that just blew everything out of the out of the way, it would never be close enough to be considered what do you call it a threat? So they have to have these events occur so that they have an excuse to go wholesale murder everybody that they want to murder and bring us there in a game. Oh my god, work up the freaking emotions and there you go. These people are scum. These tactics are pathetic and cheap, but it works on some very stupid people. Unfortunately, you could think about this, if this iron dome wasn't exactly what they said it was, it is in effect their own their own There's so many ways to use the word golam, like we are the golam for them Ai is a goal because it's not it's unfinished. That's what the goal means. It's an unfinished human right or when he finished being not quite real, embodied by some sort of force possessed in a sense. So anyhow, if they how is it that hang gliders and freaking drones penetrate Israel whatever whatever they fucking want to missiles come from. I forgot whether their country was uh you know, a month or two ago or two months ago and hit Israel and do minimal damage. Uh in Tel Aviv, I think got hit and stuff like that, Like, how does it constantly keep happening if they're if they have an iron dome, if they are impenetrable, because the real iron dome is when they involve our country's military to go turn that country into a grease spot, and only at the sack, only at the expense of a lot of American lives typically, So yeah, it's all it's all too convenient, how things are coming together here despite his real advanced air defenses, this unprecedented attack that happens too often for maybe a real dome and not just a fucking bunch of fluff or bullshit or they're just doing it themselves. Yeah, sure, turn it off. Attack highlights growing security. Yeah, impressing the attack highlights growing security vulnerabilities in the region. Oh look, victimhood vulnerability. M h yeah, all right, there's another twenty two. There Israel's justification for Gaza hospital attack. Israel's justification for Gaza hospital attack false Reuiters probe finds Israel false. You remember Routers is owned by the Rothschild, so this is just just to keep you into distraction. Israel falsely claimed a Hamas camera was targeted with the target of a deadly strike that killed twenty two people. Another twenty two. Everybody, see what they're doing. They're quitting it in goddamn everything. This is a completely different event. Hamas camera, Hamas camera was a target. Yes, you have to bomb cameras. You're retarded. Flat jackets and cameras are placed on the bodies of journalists after they were in Israel. Israeli strikes Nasar Hospital and conmunists in the southern Gaza Strip. Well, you might want those flag jackets and cameras after you're done taking your photo ops. They're not cheap and you're probably gonna not want to be shot, so I would say, at least take the flak jacket Ali Hashim oh boy in the way, even though it says Ali the whole thing. Let's let's find out. Maybe not senior Al Jazeera Chris, but I'm to focus on Iran a rockety Okay, maybe not okay, I take it back Israel. There's there's a lot of similarities in the words Israel justify because they don't have their own language. But we'll get into that. We got into that a little bit last time. Israel's justification for bombing Conyunists hospital, and Southern guys are claiming it targeted a Hamas camera. This is fucking retarded and of itself just to say that. No, they volunteer said kill these people. You want a list, here's our list. We're kind of running out of people to kill, so now we're on school children. Yeah, here you go, here's your list. Israel, stop blowing up everybody so quickly. Targeted Hamas camera is faults. According to an investigation by the news agency Reuters, It's really forces planned the August twenty fifth attack on Nasar Hospital using drone footage that a military official said showed a Hamas camera that was the target of the strike. But a Reuters does that? How you dismantle a camera in the first place, You blow it up and take out a building with it in a hospital? The fuck does the matter with you? But Reuter's a review of visual evidence and interviews with witnesses established that the camera in question actually belonged to the news agency and had long been used by one of its own journalists. Is this where we're where they see all the people and the little thing? Then also on they get blown apart? I think that's the when we're watching. That was the twenty fifth man. Time flies the double tap attack right right right? That is it? Yep, the double attack attacks. Yeah, that's it, that's the one. The double tap attack killed twenty two people. How interesting that it was twenty two people, including five journalists five points of a star, one of whom worked for Al Jazeera. Their deaths bring the number of journalists killed in Israeli attacked on Gaza to more than two hundred since the genocidal war began nearly two years ago. Another two two hundred twos, all twos everywhere. A day you see two here there? Yeah, a day after the hospital strike. The army said troops had fired on a suspicious camera draped in cloth, claiming it was operated by Hamas. They're so fucking stupid and gay. Yes, Hamas is hiding everywhere. You know, Here's what I think about these tunnels. Some of them are probably ancient, and especially these areas, some of them probably have been. So if my if my statement earlier about the you know, the mission being one, even if Germany lost the war in relation to Antarctica, well, let's say there's I don't know, is there tunnels lots of places? Is it potential that there's some? I mean, if there's an inter terrestrials layer two things, I don't think that there would only be one type of entity or people that would have their own tunnels and their own access points and stuff like that. So maybe some people are being brought to someplace better than where they are now, and other people are being dragged to their demise by other tunnel dwelling fuckers. Does that make sense? Like there might be some. I mean, if there's a whole ecosystem of humans beneath or humanoids beneath the surface, maybe there's maybe that's the maybe worthy above and that's the below maybe maybe up in the air has nothing to do with the as above, so below thing, it's just above ground and below ground. They after the hospital striking armies. The army said troops had fired on a suspicious camera draped in cloth, claiming it was operated by Hamas, which is gay Joan footage later showed that the device of the hospital stairwell covered with a prayer rug belonging to Reuter's journalists Hussam al Masri, who was killed on the strike, not Hama Us found.
Speaker 4: Well and it was a makeshift newsroom on a steroll, a place of shared stories, cameras, balanced, reporters swapping jokes. This was their office, their point to capture Israel's relentless war, the sound of life just before it was tragically interrupted. Then came the warning. Al Jazeira Mubasher filmed the drones circling overhead, silent watching the camera.
Speaker 5: Hassam Hassam, Hassam al Masri, Hassam upstairs.
Speaker 4: He was Hussam immediately died alongside civil defense walkers. As rescuers raised to the stairwall, there was a second explosion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, killing that.
Speaker 4: Israel, It says Hamas used the hospital for surveillance, acclaimed Hamas calls a fabrication.
Speaker 1: We were rescuing the martyrs and wounded, then a huge explosion among us.
Speaker 4: Doctors confirmed the dead were medic citizens and journalists, all caught in a second strike.
Speaker 3: I'll have the drone hit the stairs. Most of the martyrs was journalists.
Speaker 6: Doctor.
Speaker 1: He's only scumbags like these type of people who would double tap this and people who would break up something that somebody. They betray your trust. The more you trust them, the more you affiliate and associate and try to please them, the more likely your life is in danger. You would think it would be the opposite, but we're not thinking. You're not. You're not addressing a scene individual, You're addressing them, and that's why. Yeah, something definitely erupted. I want to say under Charlie shirt. And I don't think that Stu Peters is right either by the about the angle or about it being an exit wound. I don't think it was an exit wound. You can see the shirt move upward and touches. Goddamn neck. Shirts don't jump up to make an exit wound. Okay, it went in and stayed in. It was not an exit wound. You didn't see blood coming out of any other spot. It didn't go through his chest. His white ash shirt would have turned red being that close to his chest. None of what he said makes sense. And even the guy who he claims is doing the little whatever isn't even the same guy that's, you know, activating the charge or whatever it is. You can see it if from a whole different direction. We'll we'll go over this if we actually have to, but it's kind of a distraction from what is really happening all around us here, this orum o fhite snake thing that keeps on popping up everywhere. We have to kind of dial this back, and we need to do that kind of quickly. So let's get go in here. Yes, I made hot sauce today. That's great, made like tolf cases already. Oh, I don't want to go to teeth town with this guy that's there. You got lots of twos, and that was just me picking out what did I even say? Twenty two Israel? Now let's see Yemen's Yemen's Yeah, that's why I thought, yeah, it's Yemen, because there's okay in Yemen. Recently, pay attention, We will watch these archaeological things. Yemen recently founded or discovered something that brings us back to blah blah blah, serpent colt blah blah blah and gin and demonology and demon conjuring and all this other shit showing the way before they were called the ways. The serpent wolf cult that I keep on telling you about, that is first described historically ever in summer, written on the goddamn walls by our ancestors, and that is what became known later as the British Eda because it was lost context as to where originally the story originally came from. It was so important to our ancestors that they carried it everywhere they went, that story, and it was a warning. It was a warning to others. That's the reason why Kali even existed in it in India was because they were retelling the story of this wicked elu l character woman sorceress Wench who they had to take down. And that's who Kali becomes in their folklore. When they're telling the the natives of or whatever, the Indian you know what I mean, like the native culture there turn it turn those stories told by those who ruled them. Our ancestors into a Kali character, and so many things are changed, like all the all these all the artwork that you see, where you see the you know, Buddha's stuff looking more Asian featured, or do you see the like the Persian stuff looking more or even the stuff from India looking more darker skin more like them. All that artwork that you're seeing, the vast majority of it came long long after the people or the entities or the deities are supposed to have ever been prominent in that world, and they're in their in their universe, if you will. So the artists renditions are either making guesses or deliberately trying to put it put the spin of it. It's these types of people that are the the gods and kings, the rulers and all that stuff, when in reality they didn't look like that. They looked like really tall, fair skinned people. And like ghanesh an elephant the name the word for elephant and bowl is the same. Just throwing it out there and ghanash like it. Again. This is when you take attributes and you're trying to express yourself in one freaking tile because you're carving the mofo and you're expressing a guy who's really tough and he's a great warrior, and you call him like the the the massive bowl, the b u l L. Right, so he becomes Ghanesh, the head of an elephant, and people like, ah, these stupid heads think of you know, I think that they have you know, these these answerpromerphect things are their gods. What a bunch of weirdos. And yeah, uh, what's funny is that it goes this way to India and then back over to really like Cannon and they have deities that are like in the Vedas represented in that other way, and then and there's yeah, like the bad deities. I'm talking about Jodan attacks and saying what did you know about Israel questions to Palestine. France leads a number of national bah. Yeah, France leads a number of nations recognizing Palestine in state amid angry over Israel's conduct in Gaza War. This is he looks like that guy who played the German Dosney in Uh Inglorious Bassar's the asshole because they make German, well the asshole, being Tarantino for making Germans look like assholes in the movie and having one have that Swasa ga carved on their forehead, which is I mean, if not for the scarring and honor to have the sun symbol on but yeah, you know, I forgot his name. I don't care anymore. Drone from Yemen crashes, Yeah, okay, Yemen drone Yep. See, it's all they're it's it's just a fact because someone said, because some of vey said so, it's it was definitely a Yemen drone. Yep, yep, that's it. That's why I've got to keep telling her Yemen, Yemen, Yemen, Yemmy, Yemen. And they just found they just found some stuff in there that would Yeah, maybe they're wanting to get to or destroy and cause havoc and chaos in a place before it would become archaeological news. Does that make sense? Kind of like why it's just funny that we would invader Rock the first time. After that video comes out of what they appear to show as someone who looks like they've been well preserved, very large, tall person, and then they're saying, oh, that was Gilgamesh. I thought it was Gilgamesh because I don't think that thing actually exists, but the story that it was that inspired Gilgamesh. Yeah, maybe maybe that's what that was. Who knows. But if they're all tall, doesn't really have to have anything to do with that story at all. Nope. Sure, but first what okay, that's that's later. These stalls started over on me, bitches. I gotta get to the first one.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: One of them has really bad audio too.
Speaker 7: I think it's more and more over savakh yield is.
Speaker 1: This is good, but we gotta wait on that one. All right, So we're gonna start with.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember the thing that's missing here that they don't go far back enough on is Turkey, Karshemesh, Calpadocia and where the British shadow goes Lucky for us, Well there's that's makers of civilization, race and history. Let me put up the other one too. They put up a and that should be good for now. We'll look at those later. I know you can't see those. I think. I get up for a second, but I'll be back. I'll put myself at the screen for a second. Where is it all right? This one might be the one to bad audio, but I'll be back in a minute. Is this fifty minutes long? This isn't the one either, God damn.
Speaker 6: It means the soul a snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this isn't the right one on that not the right one yet. Yeah, this is this is really badly done. But there's some stuff in here that should spark a thought in your Remember the ancient astronaut thing, if just anytime that they bring up astronaut alien, replace it with Gothic aryan because that's what they're hiding from the history. Oh how could people because they're thinking linear timeline only that people people started one place and end another place, and it's just a progressive, progressive climb in technological prowess and modernity from one end to the other. And that's not true, even though the funny enough the raboris holding the tail shows that everything's a cycle. And whether it's cataclysm because of whatever you want to consider to be natural causes, or if it's something more like deliberate resets, regardless of what it is, maybe not everything's wiped out, maybe just like we have now there's there's people throwing spears at each other with loin cloths on. It doesn't mean that the whole world is as technologically advanced as even the rest, even the majority of it. Right, there's there's completely conflicting cultures that still exist that have nenever modernized, still existing now. So did they in the past have anything better? Are going on? Who knows? Were they obliterated into the Stone Age again? Did they reject it on purpose because they didn't want to mess with AI? There's lots of questions. They didn't want to get to the point where they had to. Oh, you know, who knows? I doubt that. I think the people who are primitive now have probably been primitive for almost ever, with an encounter here and there that make them seem a little too wise for their breeches, like the dogon knowing about serious I don't think that has anything to do with extraterrestials. I think it has to do with people who were able to utilize technology to learn about astronomy and potentially have flying vehicles at one time in history, ancient history, and whatever was left over when we encountered the EEDA. The language in which we're reading or trying to interpret what they're conveying in still kind of puts things in metaphors or associations that are natural, like natural world things, right, Because it would be a real tell if they said, you know this, this Sprocket reminds me of this widgetink. And we don't know what either one of them are because they're both some sort of technological, you know, technical thing that. But if they say it's like the bird when because something flies, you know what I mean? Now, it's like, okay, well, anybody can understand that. So is it is it written that way? Because the people that they were ruling over would understand the story better if they put it in primitive wording for them. And is that why we suffer the understanding of thinking that they were all primitive and that the leading class may have actually been a lot more technologically advanced or had some sort of relics from a previous reset at their disposal that allowed them to dominate or at least protect very well. They're people for a decent amount of time, I think, on a long enough timeline, trust is, it's not that things go lax. It's just that eventually an infiltrator will be very good and play the long game and get themselves too close to being able to either steal or sabotage or grab something that would be useful for them, like a highly technological weapon, and then use it against the very establishment. Even if that establishment is fair and just and honest and wonderful to their people, they're still the desire to for people to want to rule, and that's enough for them to betray even good leadership, especially when you're talking about this cult whereas we now know them as the Jews vase, there's that element of they don't give a fuck, those sabotage anyone and everything. All right, moving on, And I said the F word, put it down in a swear jar for me?
Speaker 8: What ties a powerful ancient Egyptian elder god to an archaeological anomaly discovered in at All in nineteen nineteen and the tragic passing of two young children in Mexico twenty twenty one. A seven thousand year old conspiracy that might be as misunderstood as it is complex, A legacy born from an ancient mystery school called the Brotherhood of the Snake? How dangerous is this organization? Do they even exist? And what threat do they present to the future of mankind? It is a commonly accepted view in mainstream archaeology that civilizations started in ancient Mesopotamia. The sophisticated ancient origins of this area has led to the speculation for why this part of the world was potentially thousands of years more advanced than the rest of humanity. Fringe theorists like Michael Salah from the Exopolitics organization theorize that Iedon Arak and Afghanistan are located in and around the vast geographical anomaly that spans hundreds of miles, covering much of the northern part of the Gulf and parts of South Asia. This anomaly manifests as an invisible energy portal that not only attracts globe both political powers to the area wishing to seize control of it, but also extra terrestrials and possibly interdimensional threats as well. Although this is obviously a very French perspective, an official government source, namely cousin Fnjohn al Haamomi, Arak's Minister of Transport at that time, pretty much confirmed the anomalous nature of the area by proudly stating in the twenty sixteen press conference that he believes that his country in particular served as an ancient Sumerian spaceport, allowing travel to the outer edges of our solar system. Although he references the work of the famed yet problematic Zachariah Stichin as a source. He implies that it was ancient humans and not extraterrestrials, who were responsible for the region's early technological advancement. Although some quarters of the regional media ridiculed Fnjohn for his statements, it cannot be denied that Arak and the neighboring count of Iran remains home to some of the greatest archaeological mysteries on the planet. For example, in nineteen nineteen, the archaeologist her originald. Hall made the unusual discovery in Tel Al obeyed Arac when he unearthed several seven thousand year old Obedian artifacts which appeared to represent humanoid figures with reptilian features. Most of these figurines appeared to be wearing a helmet and have some kind of padding on their shoulders. According to archaeologists, even though these statues were not likely to be ritualistic in nature, they still appeared to have been important to the Eubadian people. As with many ancient cultures, the serpent was a major symbol used to represent a number of gods, most notably the Sumerian god Anki, and later as the symbol for the Brotherhood of the Snake, as supposed ancient secret society that in the Mond mothern Times has been linked to a wide variety of myths and theories, including extraterrestrials controlling human affairs. In the twenty first century. The Brotherhood of the Snake is allegedly a group of wealthy and powerful individuals and is so ancient all other powerful secret organizations that have existed, currently exist, and are to come into existence would be able to trace their origins to this brotherhood. The Eubadian culture dates back to between four thousand and fifty five hundred BC. As with the Sumerians, the origins of the Ubadian people is unknown. Telalobeyed itself is literally a short hour drive away from Zikor, the location the former Minister of Transport, cousin Njon says the ancient Sumerians used as a jump of point to travel to other planets. Disconnects to the Ubadian discovery via a popular hypothesis that states that the figurines discovered there are one of the few representations of the original Brotherhood founders or entities connected to the Brotherhood, and that these entities are not from this earth, hence the serpent like appearance numerous ancient cultures throughout the world worshiped the serpent. In the gnostic text called the Origin of the World that was originally found in the Nahammedi Library in Egypt in nineteen forty five, an alternative to the creation story detailed in the Bible is presented, where a powerful serpent type angels were created at the beginning of time. According to the author of Philip Gardner, are.
Speaker 1: Planet Okay, so you I forgot to mention this too. Anytime that they say serpents in that sense, you have to think about it, Like I was saying, the cult and the totems, Now, is there a potential element that these people are reptilian? And we don't need to go all that way. First, let's understand when when they're talking about the cult and when these people are misunderstanding what they're reading and what they're because nobody here is doing the translations. This guy who's doing this video isn't doing the translations himself. He's not reading Samerian text or whatever other text, and he's going into I think the Ophites mostly in this particular instance. But we're not getting deep enough into unraveling what they're actually reading and that's where the that's where the mistakes lie. It's not oh, it's like taking everything like someone makes a mistake and then you carry it on right. But also the understanding and the literal the literalization of everything, not understanding the colloquial metaphors, the idioms, or how they their stylized writing is all lost on us. So are the interpretation for most people, aside from la Widell makes everything something like it's fantasy and mythology, but it's really not. It's the interpretation makes it seem like it's crazy. So instead of them, you know, it's like a Hubris sing, instead of them thinking, hey, maybe we got this interpretation wrong, it's no, they're just talking a bunch of nonsense in the past and they're just superstitious. Must be that must be that that are what we How could we make a mistake? It must be them being being kookie. That's that's where everything like falls apart. It's at the translation level.
Speaker 8: That has a history far darker than we can possibly imagine, and that there was a global religion that worshiped a type of snake god. Evidence of this ancient religion can be found in the ancient deities of Suwakuwasiti and Suwakuwati from Mexico and Peru to India's Naga king children. Closer to whom we have watched the Snake Goddess of Egypt, who was one of the earliest Egyptian deities. According to mythology, she often appeared.
Speaker 1: To what happened? Why is I saying I uploaded on FTJ? Are we still on here.
Speaker 8: Evidence of this ancient?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah we are. Why did I say you uploaded on? That's weird? It says Bullbuster says upload a new video? So did it break?
Speaker 3: Hello? Oil?
Speaker 1: He's honest. Can somebody just drop a comment in the FTJ if you can see the show still? It's just strange that they're showing that I have uploaded a video that I haven't uploaded yet. I gotta I gotta message saying that it says I went live and that's good, but not the one saying that I've uploaded the video that I haven't even even finished yet. That's kind of strange. No, don't forget. That's there. Helps all right? So let's see where is I. I gotta find the right tab now, great, there you go. So also wag it, right, wag it when when we're looking at the serpent going into these cultures, every one of these kingdoms and empires, these the dynastic era of Egypt and all this other time Sumer remember, was run by us in the earlier days, and then it came a wave of this and a wave of that, and then Assyrians and we were talking about Asher and Nazer Paul the second yesterday and how he was exclaiming about how he loved collecting body parts of our ancestors after you skinned them alive. But when you see the serpent moving in and you see solar symbols being used, all that really means is that this was when the moon colt, the saturn, moon colt, serpent, wolf cult, whatever you want to call it. It's all the same things. I mean, it's all though. It is all those things. When you start seeing serpents mixed in with with solar symbolism, that's because they merged again, because it was being accepted back because the corruption of the empires has already occurred. They started mixing the moon with the sun. And this is when the erosion and the downfall of these kingdoms became. It started happening because they were reintroducing sick practices too, sorcery, superstition of the of the ruling class of people, like the if you're talking about Egypt, then you're talking about pharaohs or depending on wherever you are, that's when you start. But whatever kingdom happens to be, when you start seeing these these types of symbols come back, that's when you start to understand that this is the beginning of the end for that but that culture, for that kingdom, because the erosion's taking place, the cult is working its way and altering the belief structures of the people, erouding them, changing it into more like them. And then everything, just like a parasite on a host would, eventually the host can't handle it anymore. Everything's been soap dry. And then these people set up these very same advisors to the king, these these priests that are you know, posing as allies to the ruling class. The nobility, open up gates and say, come on in, boys, to the people that they're gonna show favoritism to. When this new cycle of people come in and take over that territory, it just so on and so forth. It just goes on and on the same way.
Speaker 8: The form of a cobra. She was first worshiped in.
Speaker 1: The Dodge it as a she and it's a matriarchal cult. L or elu Heidi remember she uh. She inspired Medea Klie Tiamott, which was a female serpent character from Babylon. Hecate Artemis female matriarch, and they just said, watch it, she serpent. Why is it serpent? Why was that their paul signed, Why was it their totem? They kept a lot of poisonous snakes and they were the ones mixing around the drugs for these death and resurrection initiation ceremonies. Part of their sick cult was the same stuff that Ammon talks about with the Purple. That was for their initiations into their their weirds and wizard guilds. But also they would use these poisons on the populace and they would poison them same way they do these days, food, water, air, you know, they would they would do the two captured people. They would also brutally murder at will. They would rob them blind to just the people in the countryside, and if they weren't like noble lawyer lap dogs or part of the wolf soldiery then they would be prey in all the lands that they occupied and controlled. And that's what our Gothic anncissors were sick with because they saw them, you know, through force of murdering the whole family would take their one of their children, and then they would do ritual blood sacrifice and orgies and all kinds of strange drug magic and shit like that with people's children. Enough was enough, The plague was put down for a while, the parasite was removed for a while. And when you see all this come back, you see a symbolism, They're like, oh, it's this, this is that, It's no, where is it. Really, it's the same Saturn cult. It's the same thing that we talk about. It's not called the Saturn cult back then. But this is what it is. This is what this thing is. This whatever entity said, it's that which they conjure. That was their deemon analogy, that was their belief structure. It wasn't It didn't even have anything to do with the Creator God.
Speaker 8: Anastic period as the goddess of lower Egypt and then eventually the entire civilization where she became the protector of all the kings of Egypt.
Speaker 1: Now people say, oh, protector positive quality. Yeah, but really does that mean that the the extortionists that are in the mill, that are in the mob, who say your neighbor, your neighbor wants me to kill you. I'll tell you what you paid me more than your neighbor, and I'll protect you. That's protection? Is that? Is that noble? Or is that a lie? And if you if you don't pay them, then they've already told you the reason why they're going to kill you. This is the type of ship that you know, this is. This is the like the the witty bulger in the in the you know what they call Italian but oive mafia was all about. So what kind of protection are we talking about? These aren't positive attributes if you think about who they're, who they're working with, and what they're what their secret agenda is. Right, it's not because they're oh, they have a positive quality, because it's a deity. First of all, it's not a deity or a god. It's it's a symbol of the cult and the superstition that these three spring with them to these kingdoms. That hasn't thereby worshiping or at least bowing to an adherent to their Guild of Sorcery.
Speaker 8: Riding from medium dot com. Ndulku Alina states that the Brotherhood of the Snake ruled the country as puppet rulers while wielding real power behind the scenes. They used this power to advance and build the Egyptian Empire into a warrior nation with a powerful military that aggressively conquered distant lands.
Speaker 1: Oh, kind of like what they do with America to further their own gains. Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 8: At this time, they went under the name of Shemsuhu or Followers of Horace.
Speaker 1: And that was a corruption too, because if you go back far enough with Horace too, there was nothing but a very benign, positive sun religion from that. That was then when they touched everything, they make it wicked. They institute practices that are repulsive to your sense, your sensibilities, and then thousands of years go by and you look back at it and all you see is the negative attributes that came later, and you write the whole thing off as saying solar everything was a sick and wicked cult. It was pagan, it was whatever the Christians said or the crime more like the Catholics, And that's the end of it. But then you're when you're doing that, you're being tricked into writing off your ancestors, who actually brought the whole idea of a benevolent creator and treating people well long before all these other established and already poisoned from their beginning religions were ever created or thought about.
Speaker 8: Where at this time, according to Elena, they were semi divine kings, powerful and homalous beings who had the goal of helping humanity reach its fullest potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as long as there's something in it for them, and it wasn't. They're not from out in the space. They're not aliens. They're simply terrestrial people the priest craft from whose identity shall remain secret to whomever. But they keep in bringing their symbolism into it, and they keep on bringing their pharmacia into every civilization. And then they started all over again. The moon call arises and merges with the Sun and brings the Sun down with it.
Speaker 8: However, something went terribly wrong, as they soon shifted their goals from helping humanity to enslaving it. What cause us this shift is unclear, and many theories have been offered that are consistent with the idea that these ancient beings had the internal conflict causing them to turn against humans.
Speaker 1: D See again, this is somebody going off on the tangent based on speculation. Simply put, you earn the trust and then you betray. Once the people are at a point of no return, all the people believe what the priest says. So now if you go against the priests, I mean, if you figure out that they're lying to you, it's too late, because then they'll turn the people against you. The superstition of the people will take in dethrone you.
Speaker 8: Theories vary depending on the belief system one subscribes to. For some Judeo Christian groups, these powerful beings may have once been biblical angels who were charged with protecting humans.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the funny thing about that they're describing what the Gothic arians did, those very your angels. They're built like them, even in the depictions, even though that's just a DNA memory that nobody even recognizes that they're doing when they make these drawings. They're muscular, they're tall, they're fair skinned, and they're the angels right Well, in a sense, they were. They did watch over the people. They were the protectors, the guardians, and then they were corrupted many hundreds of years later after the Eda, and shit happened, not to all of them, but if there's a small ruling class and that's all they have to manipulate and control in order to control and change the minds of the people, just like it, Just like now, same as then.
Speaker 8: But we're then banished from heaven become.
Speaker 1: Judeo Christian cruise. Well, first of all, you can't be both, and you're sure as hell can't be at Christian Zionis once you realize that that means Francist bring.
Speaker 8: De monic in the process. Others this brotherhood were ancient gods who, consistent with Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology, had human type temperaments.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because they were actually based on real humans that really lived and they were deified later. As I've been saying, that's the reason. That's why they were relatable, because they weren't gods.
Speaker 8: Were subject to the same emotional thought processes as us, leading to disagreements amongst themselves concerning the future.
Speaker 1: When they show things like this, I'm not sure how real this thing is or if it's just ai or whatever. But when people are battling with a snake or serpent a hydra, this is symbolic of fighting against this cult. And when they're fighting a hydra and chopping off heads, it's because this cult was widespread and they had factions of loyalists everywhere that were able to be worked up into a lupercalia level frenzy and sent off in the battle against you. And they're like, what do I call it? Division after division that you'd have to encounter. So that was why they called it, you know, they would depict it like a hydra, but the serpent was still intact in that symbolism because it was the serpent cult. And why because they messed around with snakes, that kept snakes, and they made poison and drugs from these things.
Speaker 8: Humanity and how it should evolve, And of course there is the theory that the Brotherhood were alien in origin and that disagreement amongst themselves was expressed via a type of cosmic civil war that's a cute bed time sorry, that was partly raged on Earth. Although all these theories can be viewed as a variation of the same tale told through three different lenses. The extraterrestrial version appears to have mainly been popularized in William Bramley's nineteen eighty nine book The Gods of Eden. He believes this ancient brotherhood is formed of aliens who have been on Earth since the dawn of civilization, experimenting and treating humans as little more than livestock.
Speaker 1: Well that's how the cult treated people. They would mess around with their pharmachia and on the people, they would make a concoction. Here, drink this that type of thing, pour this on them. So, yeah, that alone is true, but it was still terrestrial, still living human beings, and not something from outer space. Whatever. They can't whenever they encounter something that points to a technology that's not supposed to be part of that time period. Aliens, that's the explainer way certainly not. Hey, these pieces of shit have destroyed civilization down to its fucking you know, it's bare bones its roots multiple times throughout history, and we rebuilt it this last time and probably every time, and they're destroying it again. Because you know, you can't be pointing at the bad guy, especially when the bad guy runs your shit. You know they've infiltrated your definitely your archaeology, your sciences, everything is, everything is going through the you know, and now you're an antisemitic if you even talk about this, right, that's what it is. It's not because the facts are right there in front of you. That whish they could in erase is right there, and the evidence piles up. People who actually are not afraid to read what their or are capable enough to decipher and translate things come up with a whole different idea than the people who conveniently seem to always you know, gel with what's already been discovered. They just reaffirm it that that's that's that's the best way to keep your grant money coming in, if you just reaffirm with what's already been established.
Speaker 8: These experimentations were responsible for creating different camera that fuses human.
Speaker 3: And alien DNA.
Speaker 1: But now I'm not I'm not objective. I don't object to the idea that they probably were doing diff asection, which is discussing and evil uh and possibly attempting to make chimera. I'm not sure what time period that would have occurred. But as far as the alien thing, there's it doesn't have to go that direction. Now, if they're saying that these evil ones, the serpent cult is alien in origin. Okay, but do we have to go there? Can we keep it in the realm of reality at least enough to you know, not make other people whom we're trying to explain true history to think that we're nuts, because because you don't have to go that far, you can just simply say this is a cult. They've always been this cult. They've always had these desires they still behave in this demonic evil way. They do mess with demons. So all that on there on its own is plenty, whether or not if you you know, do the V you know that movie that's the TV show V from nineteen eighties eighty four? I think it was if you can peel off their skin and you see the milizardy? Is that sure? If that's another attribute? Fine? But does that do we have to go that distance already when we're first just trying to establish that they've lied about history and this is and we could show them the truth of their own ancestry and their accomplishments throughout history and how they've been you know, they've been rationalized away or they've been explained away by changing the word arian to alien whenever it comes to the people who actually establish civilization. Oh, the technology must have been them. Now when they put in this cult thing and they say, well they're aliens, we don't have to go there either. If we find out that there's something weird that'll come after the fact that we first identify them as being people who mess around with evil, demonic stuff and then do harm to others and can never be trusted just to live in peace with anyone else, because they will attack and murder them as soon as they feel confident enough to do so, every single time by different means proxy, poison war, letting in your enemies to destroy your kingdom, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 8: Over the decades, this theory has evolved into.
Speaker 1: A high party turning your people against you.
Speaker 8: That states that people with our age negative blood types could be part alien or parts reptile in origin. Most individuals we have the RH blood type are RH positive. However, those with our age negative are prone to suffer from various health problems. Some fringe theorists have drawn a link that suggests that our age negative blood must be of a non human origin.
Speaker 1: So to me, this looks like a female serpent. The shoulders narrowing into the frame. Looks like it's carrying holding something potentially I don't know. I don't know what it is because it got blurry. Is just something right, That doesn't matter. The point is it looks like it's wearing a dress thing. It looks feminine to me, and this would depict a metriarchical serpent cult by putting the totem, infusing it with the human body and the feminine qualities and say okay boom, especially you have triangles pointing down with her. I'm just seeing feminine when I'm looking at this. I feel that might even be a nipple. Is that a baby sucker? I don't know, but it just it makes me think that they're just depicting that this is the serpent call, this is what they're known as, and these are the sorceress sorceress or whatever.
Speaker 8: These theories range from the supernatural to the pseudo scientific, with some saying that this blood type exists due to an interbreeding with extraterrestrials and creating human reptile cameras. However, the majority of scientists who have studied the blood type have concluded that it is most likely a random mutation, taking us to an unfortunate and incredibly tragic incident in twenty twenty one. In September twenty twenty one, a young father called Matthew Coleman.
Speaker 1: Look at look at look at it? Look at who's talking?
Speaker 8: Way in and on it, charged in connection with the deaths of his two year old son.
Speaker 1: Anti Defamation League weighs in an alien reptilian conspiracy. Why why? Why were they so interested? Why does the Anti defamation the League think as soon as you hear that that they're going to weigh in on this father charge with the death of two children, they go are they running into his rescue too? Or are they gonna condemn him because he's saying that he married a Jew or something like that and that's why his children are reptilian. A young father named Matthew Coleman. Coleman, huh with charge and connection? I don't know about that connection with the death of his two year old son and ten month old daughter. What a scumbag and ten month old The other authorities said that he confessed to the FBI that he used the spear fishing pets the crypt fishing gun to stab them. They messed that up because they didn't mind say that on YouTube. A spearfishing gun. That's incredibly horrible. Those things spring loaded. He killed both of them with a that Oh my god, I'm gonna complained.
Speaker 8: Allegence that he told the FBI that he believed that they were going to grow into monsters and that his wife had passed down her serpent DNA to their children. The prevailing theory regarding the Brotherhood that Coleman seems to allude to concerns a conspiracy that their alien human hybrids would continue to proliferate as part of a planned takeover of the earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what they don't explain there is why he would have thought that? Is it because he just not realized he married a wayve? Is he in a wave? Like they missed something there? Because why was the Anti Defamation League even concerned with that that particular story. They're whitewashing this even when this is the broadcast.
Speaker 8: According to the Risks video, this plan has currently been executed over a period of thousands of years and is done by both infiltrating other secret societies and mystery schools, as well as mainstream industries. From a strictly modern Middle Eastern perspectives, this concept of reptilian race hiding in plain sight would likely be considered as absurd by both theologians and mainstream scholars. However, this does not mean that such an anomalous species could not theoretically exist within the faith.
Speaker 1: However, we can always find a couple of crazy folks I will believe anything.
Speaker 8: For example, according to the Sufi scholar shake nor johan A Mirahmaedi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about Sufi, we're gonna you're gonna understand and recognize when they start talking about the Gin and they start talking about these people that came pre Islamic came around. I'm not saying this guy was, I'm saying when you when you go back in history prior to Islam, the quote unquote Arab Sufi and all these other people and all this other stuff. They are indistinguishable most of the time from what we now consider it, like the ways like a lot of them dressed and act the same, they operate and work together. It's very interesting because they're just to me, they're still in their identity as this other cult before they broke up, broke off into you know, three sections, if you will. And it's very interesting how it all seems to work together if we get to it, if it goes long enough today, it's going to be a long one. If I do, we'll also bump into Isaac Luria, the guy who wrote the Lurian Kabbala, the corrupted Kabbala, as they say, I think they're all corrupt because it's all based on a supremacy religion that hates you and wants you to die and wants nothing but death in the cave for mankind and all that could rate stuff. But they don't really get into Luria's weirdness. But they do talk about him being an exorcist, which I find very interesting. And he's talking about the gin He's he is Isaac, Isaac Luria, Ben's Ben whatever. He's also known as the oh yeah, Ben Leon or whatever. So he's a he's a lion right lyon is ion. And he is ashke Nazi. So does that make him Turk? Does that make him just some funny blogne European Polish dude. I don't know. I don't know what it makes them. I don't know what I think Ashkenazi Turk. I think it usually goes together, and that would put them back in that same hot zone of history. There is a lot going on Turkey like go blecky Teppy Turkey, Karen Teppy Turkey. What do they call it? The what the hell's the name of the place. Well, there's Kyl Shammesh, There's there's a Cappadocia, which is where the it takes place in between those two places. But what was the what was the place ship durren Kuu? Yeah, Durrenku in the underground tunnels. A lot of stuff going on in that area, and I think I can find historical uh evidence for all that going back to the EDA and then into the makers of civils race in history. Why that will would be there because certain elements are discussed, and how would that be unless there was tunnels? How would that be unless there is this underground system like there's it's it's basically telling you where it came from. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: These beings are a class of Gin, but they do not exist in our reality as independent spiritual entities, but via the Gin position of humans.
Speaker 1: So basically what they're saying is that the Gin going into those because we're not. There's like three videos away from where we're at right now. The Gin they in their mind. They're like diamonds, right, they don't have to be bad. They could be good. They could be like humans. They have their own realm. They can also die. They can live for hundreds of years, but they sometimes do die, and if there's a but they do cross over into our realm. So is this what these people are conjuring and we're calling demons? And this is what they're using their magict for is to pull them over to one side so that they're not in between or on their side, and it is you know, what attracts certain gin. I'm sure the evil shit that they do in that wickedness is attracting nothing but the most disgusting and evil of the Gin. And what makes them? Is it a soul from here or is it just straight up demons that are just ever present archetypes of nature? What makes them? But it seems pretty interesting that these people would be so damn interested in them. And is that what they put into or you know, is is that what they possess? The a goal, a true goal them like you know, when I say true goal, like the thing that's made out of artificial material or artificial intelligence? Is that is that a Gin spirit? That they put in there, and then they try to control it and say, wipe out our enemies, protect our land, protect our community. Because of course, these people are always the fucking victims, never the aggressors.
Speaker 8: These humans are usually in positions of power, and it is from dead position they can craft whatever story about their origins and goals, be it natural or supernatural. However, there are multiple fringe perspectives that clashes with each other concerning the Brotherhood's agenda, one of which questions if the society was ever evil to begin with and if it could still be benevolent today.
Speaker 1: No, if you're talking about the serpent, called absolutely not. They've always been child killing sons of bitches, working around, taking around magic and poisoning people, and also doing all types of near death type drugs for their death and resurrection ceremonies.
Speaker 8: For example, the Ancient Astronaut's archived YouTube channel examines this perspective.
Speaker 1: And oddly enough, it's a triangle in a circle, which is a sidual slash binding symbol right for certain types of these demons that they're talking about.
Speaker 8: Considerable detail, concluding that the snake and serpent iconography only became perceived as evil due to the prevailing influence of the Abrahamic faiths on both the Eastern and Western worlds.
Speaker 1: So it was okay to kill children until Christianity and Catholicism and is Well is on and also Judaism came around. Funny because they're tell me, it doesn't really make it seem like killing a child's all that bad. So I disagree. Evil was always evil, sick the praved discussing behavior. We're sick to prave discussing to a group of people like our ancestors, who were very family oriented. The community or their tribe was an extension of their family. They took care of each other, They raised each other as kids. They meaning they they it was a family effort, like a community effort. They were tight knit. No, I don't, I don't think that. Uh you really have to wait for Christianity to come along to put these in a bad light. Give me a fucking break. The problem before that was there was too many wishy washy or not even uh aware, like the people who would just follow the dominant of the dominant class. So if something was evil, then they were just evil too, because it was commonplace to be evil. What what what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Changed is that there was a new there was a new hierarchy in town, and so they had to go run demonizing what they did in the past. That way they could wash their hands of it and continue on doing evil things with a little bit of a shu, you know, instead of doing out in the open. Now they had to have a little bit of discretion. It's just the method changed. It was not there was nothing wonderful about the chape, you know. Oh the they were deified or they were they were they were demonized, and they were turned bad because of these big, bad religions. Now they were always scumbags. They were always scumbags, They were always doing horrible shit. It's just that these religions that these same fucking pieces of shit created, they wanted to dis themselves from their previous, uh wrongdoings.
Speaker 8: Over the past several hundred years and.
Speaker 1: Then tell everybody who didn't you know, that goes against whatever crazy belief they decided to canonize those people. They're pagans, they're polytheists, they're this or that or the other thing. Kill them all, burn them at the mistake. But an interesting way to uh consolidate, right, And you know, those those were before they were Christians, they were Jews, whatever the hell you want called them. They were of that Saturn cult, these sandhedron types.
Speaker 8: Prior to death, for tens of thousands of years, reptilian creatures were perceived somewhat differently, viewed with honor.
Speaker 1: By people who were sick to pray fox though, that's the part that they keep forgetting. There's nothing wrong with a snake, there's nothing wrong with a dragon, idea of wisdom. There's nothing wrong with those things if that's what you honestly believe it in. But if you're being misled by a guild, or if you're being misled by a cult, as not naming itself as that anymore, because instead they've decided to co opt and terraform and infiltrate and alter your belief system of your territory to make it more like theirs. They don't need their name, they can drop their name. Eventually you're going to be worshiping their gods or their demons, regardless of what the names are. That's why Saturn can be right in front of your face and you don't know it, with just a few symbols for you to figure it out. Cubes here hexagrams there. That's it doesn't it doesn't matter. But if you're saying, oh, this serpent was a you know, a good thing, well in the beginning, it wasn't supposed. It was never seen that way by people who are watching these people handling snakes and making poisons and then purposely murdering children and whomever they were. Whoever the hapless bassward was that they captured and actually allowing the snakes to bite them or giving them a deadly toxin and experimenting on them. That wasn't very nice. That didn't make them cool, and that sure as hell didn't make my extension, the snakes seemed like they were very cool either.
Speaker 8: Some may say that in the modern age this fact is irrelevant due toward the serpent has now come to represent. We should note that even in the twenty first century, there are still ancient religious groups that are own parallel to the Abrahamic faith itself, that hold the serpent in high regard. Within the Middle Eastern Yazidi theology, for example, the snake is not considered as necessarily evil. Although many of the Yazidi people in the region have become Arabized and have religious practices that are adjacent to Islam and Judaism due to being primarily based in the Levant and at ag Levant. Yazidism considers the snake as a holy creature. According to Peter Nicholas in his paper the Serpent Symbolism in the Yazidi religious tradition, the snake is not considered as a purely evil symbol even when filtered through the different Abrahamire's.
Speaker 1: The other thing that you have to consider too, is when they start emerges. So what is the time frame in which that was true? Because you can't just blend different eras into one. There was a time when the serpent was the most dreaded thing in the world because it was representation of this cult. So as people were softening to this resurgence of this cult and its influence in their cultures, taking over their culture and blending with their sun cults, the moon and the sun merging, and their practices being dirtied by this serpent cult, at one point did they then start to accept because they were trying to make peace. Maybe for good reasons. They were like, yeah, we're always gonna be ad ads with these people. Maybe we can help mend things by, can't we all just get a long type of attitude. You know, we're just we're not that different. Yeah, okay, And you know that the soft headed stupidity of that entering it, in accepting it, saying nice things about their little snakes or their or their symbolism. And that's just what we're seeing is the erosion of our defenses and our sensibilities to what these symbols meant to the evil people, as we were forgetting over time just how evil they had been and how we didn't see because these secret societies that happened and started having way back then when we started, when we put when we forced them underground shortly after the EDA, you know, the story takes place. The result of that is they didn't stop doing what they were doing. They just did it underground. That's when people are starting to lose their children randomly because they didn't do it out in the open. They were being stolen here and there, and the cult continued. But thinking that they you know, in hundreds of years even generations later, you know, the parent the children might be like, why don't we like these people who live in this valley or whatever, Well, you gotta be careful around them some because they come from this and that, and that's why they had things like the Eda in the first place, and why they etched it in the walls is to remind and teach the people to beware. And but after a while that warning lost its meaning, it lost its edge, and it sounded like it was outdated. Does it sound sound familiar? Like that was the old thinking, That was prejudice, That was a racist. We need to we need to welcome them in, and then cultures are destroyed. Whole entire history of the Gothic Arians is replaced by their history when they claim everything is Semitic, And here we are talking about aliens instead of our ancestors, because everything that should be credited to the people who actually create things is given some fantastical explanation, because it couldn't just be that we were a lot smarter than these fucking idiots who spent their time mixing poisons together and killing children and torturing people for fun, like this is what we walked in on, and they were doing this for god knows how long before we showed up.
Speaker 8: In traditions, although, as with Christianity, and.
Speaker 1: I think go Blackie Tappy and Karen Teppy, the reason why there's so much suppression at those sites as to what they're fighting. Not only does it change the timeline of humanity, but it probably shows very distinctly a very sick cult practice going on there. That are ancestors probably purposely buried themselves because there are such sour ground, if you will.
Speaker 8: Any There is also a negative perception of snakes in Islam due to their venomous nature and the deceitful role is played in the Garden of Eden. Scholars say that to consider this animal as fundamentally evil is wrong. It's natural, the animal, isn't.
Speaker 1: The animal as a symbol of the cult is where you have to not think that, oh well, it's like you're you're missing the point here. You know, fire heats things, keeps you warm in the winter. Your house on fire, however, is not a good thing. Ever, unless you're into insurance scams, you.
Speaker 8: Know, ability to cause harm should be considered in a manner similar to that of a lion or tiger. Just because the bite can kill that in itself does not make it evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, tangent moron, you're your little two surface level for the sake, this sounded awful on my phone last night, Like the volume is going up and down. I'm glad it at least through my headphones. They sound better unless it's being recorrected through my head so I don't know, but the I think both this. I think this video could have done with lower background music. I think a lot of these videos like they just keep they just layer the tracks and they don't take the volume down on the secondary track. If the background music isn't supposed to be as loud as the speaker, it's like a simple thing. I don't understand how people have missed that. I bring that down to like negative twelve decibels or something, to go further up or more. I think in my last one I did a negative twenty four, maybe a little bit too low.
Speaker 8: We cannot end this episode without pointing out key counter arguments concerning the very existence of the Brotherhood itself. Skeptics have been quick to know that there is no solid evidence that they existed as part of an ancient global religion. The fact that ancient cultures around the.
Speaker 1: World did they have to because here's the thing they were depends on It depends on the time period that they're referring to. Because this idea spread as time went on, never named that, but still the attributes of it, like right now we are under the serpent cults control in this country, but we don't perceive it as such. You know, there's it could have been lots of places. That's why they called it, you know. That's why they referred to it as a hydra as well, because when you went intact, you know, or defended one territory, you'd had a bunch of other factions from other territories all of a sudden that you know, descend upon you whatever they say, because they would be called into battle by their sorceress ruling class, the sorcerers who ruled over the commoner or the wolf like thuggery, they would come and droves to defend and fight and murder and pillage and all that good stuff.
Speaker 9: World.
Speaker 8: All worshiped snake deities may just be a reflection of the human psyche and how we are fascinated with the reptilian species to the point.
Speaker 1: Of worshiping it at the Kapo.
Speaker 8: Although other secretive and powerful mystery schools that are hundreds and thousands of years old have been confirmed to exist, historians can charte most of their origins back to the medieval period and earlier. From here, some of these societies can even be traced back to the Roman Empire and from there to ancient Persia. However, since the Brotherhood allegedly predates all ancient societies, skeptical.
Speaker 1: See that might be a start day or whatever. I'd have to look at the whole thing. Or it's a shira maybe defense guys that looks like an owl or kind of looks like a monkey in there, But I think I'm supposed to be an owl. I think this might be bird sheet in the snake. I'd have to look at the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Hey, to go back further than this requires a generous amount of speculation. So in conclusion, does or did this brotherhood ever exist?
Speaker 1: See the guy with the fingers, he's either doing like this to the guy and the guy's like tuck to the hand, or he's doing the he's either or he's going you the man and he's like putting his hand up for a high five. I don't know. It depends on your like how you perceive things. Is is this a negative talk to the hand dismissal I'm not even gonna look at you and he's gonna it's like hey, bro, or is he pointing with these fingers. We'll be like, dude, I don't know. You decide. That's the biggest question of the night.
Speaker 8: It is it extraterrestrial or not? Is it evil or not? This topic is way bigger and more complex than we can fit into one video, and so far we have barely scratched the surface. But for further context check our earlier episode on the Emerald Tablets of Thought. One thing we do know for sure is that mystery schools can spend thousands of years, as we have shown.
Speaker 1: So by the way this particular I don't know if it's this channel or the mysteries channel. Yeah, mysterious Middle East. They think that mysterism is bad, so they've swallowed the kool aid too. And again it all depends on what when did you catch it? Did you catch it in its inception or after the oava effect of this serpent colt corrupted it and changed all symbols to be something else porous and osiris And isis what time did you at what point did you step in a did you step into it afterwards already corrupted and there was wicked practices added to it because before it was a benevolent sun worshiping cult which didn't do human sacrifice or any of the other six shit. They didn't have a story about chopping Ocyrus up into fourteen pieces and his ding dog we had eaten by two fish. That didn't happen until the Sick Fox came around.
Speaker 8: Our earlier episodes regarding a vast, all encompassing threat concerning mythriism and the occult origins of the real assassin's creed, and this could be the case with the Brotherhood of the Snake, if indeed they exist.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Then it's like an eagle head because of a lot of times they depict us as goats rams, which is kind of similar every so often a bowl but not like ball bell a bowl. And also as the eagle in some instances, mostly because of I think it's more like a hawk, but because of it's the watchful Eye was supposed to give people comfort before that turned into the evil Eye or big brothers watching and all that shit. Then when they see how they corrupt everything, like the Eye and the pyramid, it's all corrupted by the time it gets up there. At first, it was supposed to say you're always being taken care of in a sense like we've got this. That was kind of the message when it came to the earliest Gothic ancestors of consumer and that people would feel more comfortable going out from underneath their cave dwellings where they were hiding from this colt for so long because they understood that you know, put a you put a bird symbol here, and it was reminding them that they had some powerful allies that were always going to be watching out for them. That's really this isn't this fantasy. This is the reality of where we were taking the world before it got corrupted by these people. We would have had an amazing place we are we started to.
Speaker 8: But what do you think? My name is Caba coming down below? Like subscribe and let's discuss. Also, don't forget they.
Speaker 1: Have they have really long like credits, as if it's like a movie. They so that one's done. Reptilian humanoids or anthropromofic reptiles also called reptoids, reptiloids, et cetera, appear in folklore, fiction, and conspiracy theories. Well, if Wikipedia is defensive about it, then maybe there is something to it, because you know they're absolutely those things. All right. Now, I need to go into my history real quick and see, man, I want to make sure I got the chronology correct. Way I want to show these that's pretty hot. Uh, good Blackie Teppe. I hope we get to that one legacy of the Serpent Colt. That's the one that we're on right now. The Brotherhood. We just did that one. Now, there should have been a couple more. Now these are really interesting, not this one. I don't care about that the Serpent priests did. I already pulled that one out. Excuse me, lots, I whipped this out. Let me see. That's a good Blackie Teppy. That's where we're at. This is the deal with the airs thing. Now, let me full on this out. How long that forty two fudge, the gen and the human, the Kabbala demonology, Yeah, all these are important. We gotta have to do two s parts on this video. Ali Shoush Kobob think Rebecca's home. Hello, Davis Lehmann has just uploaded the video or started a live stream. Let's see. And I want to pull this one out too. Whilst I whip this, I gotta I have to say it every time just leave me alone. Did I do the hauntings in Petra? No? So they're talking about Yemen, and this is why I wanting to get into this, because Yemen is now being accused of this bullshit and it's so it's so telling. It's so easy to see this shit. Why don't you see it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, everybody over here on YouTube, let's get us two one thousand, huh bra at nine sixty eight right now, make it happen. So Anna foss or ani face, there's a were wolf over here. Alres negative blood tainted? Yeah? Anyone? Thanks? What was the question? What is the blood type? He was talking? Oh, Andrey's negative yep. I love his neutrality here and grounded sense of knowledge. Are you talking about me? Thanks? Bud h h hlb zero. So yeah, when we don't know, we can't be like, oh, I'm gonna claim this because it makes because I I think so it's like, yeah, well the can't till I can prove it. That might change my mind myself, depending on how many more books I read. I read a lot already. Things alter things to revolve. You know, if this then that, but if this, if that this part that you've started with is corrupted, and you don't you don't discover that till later. Then obviously your conclusions are going to probably be wrong because the source information that you had was corrupted, and that's what you end up finding. It's like the booby trap that they set out so that they can then label you as conspiracy theorist. But didn't you feed us that information? You fed it to us as a lie so that we would chase our tails. That's by if this, then that the best thing that you can do is listen to Charles caps sermon, the world has the world that was and learned. I'm not yeah, but I've read the bit of the Grimore myself. I'm not a huge fan of the Grimmore really reies that there had become a way to devil destroyer. Yeah, none of that. Yahweh is the devil, by the way, Yahweh is uh Saturn and Set and the demi Urugos yahoh Sabaoth he's uh. He's a demon. He's not the benevolent creator, he's the impostor. So this is not an accurate statement. So I don't go into the Genesis story because you're talking about the serpent cult, telling you from its perspective how it viewed the events that occurs, that occurred, and then they invert everything to make them into the into the good guys. And that's the problem, and that's why I'm going to show you. And I've I've gone through the partish shadow before, but we have to do it again, and we have to do it in conjunction with the other I just lost them. Somebody just dropped off. Yeah, way is a pagan god? Yes, the creator's name whatever, Who cares who their name is? It's not there is, you know what I mean. So here's here's what I care about. Sun something created that the benevolent creator that I have a one on one connection with. That's who I'm I don't need anybody else's system in order for me to have that one on one connection, and in fact, it dilutes it if I do, so I don't need. The rest of the rest is extraneous information. It's superfluous, all right. So Harry, So there's that. Let's go back to their CHADARONI here anything else going on in here? Slip wazzle? Oh, thanks buddy, thanks for telling me. I was going still, Maybe they take out the admirals and jaah, yeah, maybe I always honest. Lisa from Germany is in the house. She says, the doshes makes the poison duplicity. Oh yeah, I think gift means poison too. That's hilarious, right, did I tell you. I don't know if I told you when you were here before, but I have. I had a store in San Diego and we had some German visitors one day and they started laughing when they were looking at my shelf because it's ha sauce, right, so it already has a you know, and there was there was a little sign with two arrows putting, you know, two different sides, like saying you know, this whole shelf basically saying like, yeah, check it out everything gift like, gift it to somebody. And they laughed because they said gift means poison. And I was like, oh that is hilarious.
Speaker 7: Good times.
Speaker 1: Yes, the gift that keeps on giving. It's even funnier now. And when we got over in rump of the land, nothing, No, I was just kidding. I gotta pull it up though. Yeah. They make me do this double step now. I mean I could just click this, but anybody to get into my channels. I have to do extra stuff now. They make me do this all right, So Antichrist productions is I don't get the whole thing just to these guys. So it cut it off. Anche means king of Earth. Yeah, I check out my book. It's in there and there's more to it than that. And again without the ed all edwar came before all this other nonsense? Did all this other stuff?
Speaker 8: Has it?
Speaker 1: Like whatever everybody's impression of it is, they don't know the source of it. They don't know where it came from. They don't know who was telling this story and what and how it was altered to fit the role. It's it's most of the stuff is inverted. Like Ni sounds like a great guy, seems like the guy who's protecting earth. He seems like or mankind. He seems like kind of like a Prometheus character, uh, who gets a bad rap as well, stealing the fire from the gods type of thing to for the for the mankind and then kind of gets hahaha burned on the deals. Wait, where is it this the rim shot? No, that's not rim shot? Where's that shot? Damn it?
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you get if you go Wooden Layer deeper back before they thought anybody was talking about anything, and you get into what the British Eda had preserved. Then this Enki and Little, all this stuff, this is all extraneous because they're taking real life human beings and they're deifying them, changing their name, altering their attributes, and then turning them into gods. So basically they're telling us just a bag of bullshit. But when we start believing in it, we create the archetype ourselves and we want these things to be real because we want to have a good guy character just as much as we know if we're going to have a good guy character, there's probably a bad guy in there too, So Enlil would be that bad guy. But this goes into all kinds of things like Marduk. They all have real life equivalents, and those equivalents are the real people that inspired these stories. Then that's where we got to kind of get ourselves to. And depending on what place they were these stories traveled depends on what their titles were, you know, because sometimes you're recognized as what you do rather than a name or what your position or status, or your your feats like meaning like your your your what you've done. Uh, you become known as that kind of like a Native American like chief crossing, crossing river or something. You know, like you become known for what you did as your name in certain areas based on who's telling the story from their perspective. So there's multiple titles for the same character, same person. And then eventually like Zeus Zach comes from zach s a kh which before that was Adam Thor dar or R turned into thor an ad Thor or Adam and he was also Odin O of the Inn. That was a title. So now they're like, oh, he was the son of Odin, Like, no, that was Snory screwing up the translation. He was the same one and the same And then they're saying, oh Odin these bad characteristics, Like no, that was actually a guy named Wodin who was a weird or a wizard who was a complete psycho psychopath, child killing, warlike asshole, and him and the raven are connected, not not The sorcerer with the raven is connected, not Odin. And if anything, you would have somebody like the Sun the sun Hawk, the eye of the Hawk, Porus the son of Thor, who is also known in the story as Mioch or Michael, like archangel Michael who slays a Pollyon. But you know what I mean, Like I could go on forever about this, and there are all these things where the origins come from. So we got we got to get into the ed a book to make more sense out of this. Yeah, the ancients used to represent chaos, yes, and confinement too, or cyclical patterns, and the shedding would be the death and resurrection as well. That's also part of it, the shedding of the skin or the It can also be used as a reference for a death and resurrection ritual. You know, you're you're shedding your skin and you're coming back to life. I don't think Laria did writings himself. Yeah he did, he didn't call it was. It was turned into a Kabbalah afterward. That's the difference. It was his his collection of writings. And I know what you're saying, it's probably his people that did the writing based on him, just like musing and dictating. There might have been some of that, but no, he did his own writings, I believe, but he was it was it was his followers that threw it out that slapped it all together. But the point is what he was pushing was a very corrupt form of the Kabbala. But the Cobala itself is also based on a bunch of mysticism, nonsense and dog shit, which has more to do with sorcery and this cult then it does anything else. But you just say, if it's always thiss in interpretation of the Torah or whatever you want to say, it's well the Torah, you mean the thing that's a supremacist book in a grimoire, because that doesn't make it sound very good to me. It just makes it sound like you're spending way too much time analyzing a book that is primitive and wicked in nature, talking about some really awful dudes and calling that guy God because he said there God is. I'm not saying jin are also fit? All right, cool, I'll think I'll come swing back around in a minute here where we at Bratt? Not that one ancient Cannit, occultism, modern multas serpent priests. Yeah, that was good. That was a good one. And this one was Cobbola and the Occult Strange Encounters with the real Golms. Oh this is good. How long is this one? Forty minutes. Fuck, all right, see you in the next one, see you in the next one. Each this one is probably gonna be the one of the ones we have to wait till next time. But let's see what did I miss it? It's out of a bitch, I'm missing the one I wanted to go. There's a fifty minute one, five zero, it's part right here. No, no, the fuck ah? I mean I skipped over it. Then al right, so where's the fifty five zero minute one and let's exit out of it by accident. Yeah, okay, so this one has bad. I want to say this is the right one. It's just the old weird guy walking around. I don't think I have the same history on my phone because I don't know. This doesn't look like it. Let me see.
Speaker 4: No, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is a dude walking around. Okay, this is the one. But I'm gonna skip by all the poopa cocka in the beginning. I gotta get up and see what's up with the household. I think someone's here is.
Speaker 5: A huge British temple and stone monument erect to.
Speaker 1: Direct here we go and again this is one of those ones where it's like, hey, uh, your first mistake was the background music being way too loud, so you have to hear the guy kind of fight with the background music. Is that clear, Patra, I'm looking at its perfect sexual practices of ancient Egypt. Okay, no, but clear Patra of the seventh, the seventh, now the seventh, she is the one who was experimenting with the poison, the adders venom on quote unquote prisoners. You know you're going to be a political prisoner too in those times as as now, so, meaning you didn't technically have to have done anything wrong to be you know, your life ended because she wanted to see what the effects of different types of poison from snake bites were like, and she wanted a witness widow looked like, and how people were feeling. Here, tell me how you're feeling. Let me write this down. Hold on, dip my quill.
Speaker 5: And we will begin our story at Avebury in England, a massive center of ancient serpent worship. Avebury is a huge British temple and stone monument erected around two thousand BC in the shape of a serpent when seen from the sky. Once known as a Bury, which was named Abury after the serpent worshipers. Abu incident means the solar snake or fire snake, and this is important because the serpent fire will be spoken of for thousands of years as a force an aid to true enlightenment. Of course, even as ave Bury, the ave reverts back to the root of Eve, which means female serpent. The pathway of Abury passes through a large circular temple of the Sun, emerging and then winding again and ending with an oddly not quite circular head directly in line with snake's head hill or hackpen. The central circle is symbolic of the Sun, which is the male principle in the creative process. Once the serpent has passed through or around this Sun's circle, it is recharged for new life. These circular aspects of the stone circles of Ruth Europe or strangely reminiscent of the temples of quert Circulaki the feathered Serpent in Mexico, which were circular and were entered by a door like the mouth of a serpent, a very similar ritualistic inference to those based around Avebury and other stone circles. John Bathurst Dean explains in his book on serpent worship. A third description of temples consecrated to the surface of the Ophites God remains to be considered. And these were not only the most rare, the most characteristic, and the most magnificent, but probably the most sacred of them all. These were erected in the form of the ophyte hieragram passing through the circle. This hierogram is the symbol of the serpent, a circle with a snake passing through it like a needle and thread. He continues, They were composed like the circular temples of a number of Bethulia or amber stones, so arranged as to describe the mystic circle through which the still more mystic serpent trailed his majestic form. And this is a truth of the stone circles and physical hierograms, that they were on this level. Rebirthing circles are being born again through the spirit through the circle. To be born again in the sky, we needed to manifest the sky on earth. I can even make a remarkable deduction from the strange word Bethulia mentioned by Dean. These are bethel stones or serpent eggs. In Wales, the serpents were said to emerge and congregate on Midsummer's Eve to blow into the serpent stone eggs, which is reminiscent of the Roman historian Pliny's tale of this activity amongst the gauls. These serpent stones were said to be colored pebbles which gave second sight and healings. Eve was the night when the serpents would roll themselves into hissing balls and create the gleen egg, also known as snakestone or Druid's egg in Welsh myth. Even Merlin himself went in search of them. The egg, cosmic egg or cosmogenic egg, is universally seen with the serpent, from the serpent Mound of Ohio to Mithra. The egg is associated with serpent worship. Why, according to most scholars, it is the emblem of the mundane elements coming from the creating God. Therefore it is a symbol of the elements of the universe. But surely there is also another reason, a reason that would relate to early man as well. What is an egg simply an entry portal into this world, a device to give life? And what animal is seen in relation to this unique device and portal? It is the snake, a symbol of the life force that creates the device which gives life. The Egyptian created deity Knef was represented as a serpent with an egg thrust him from his mouth, just like the Ohio Serpent Mound other such places. From this egg preceded the deity Petar, the creating power and father God, who is the same as the Indian Brahma.
Speaker 1: And I see this as the introduction or the subduction of this cult into the society of our ancestors, or this is what we had created or started off. We may have been gone by this time, but who established Egypt? Many as Tasu manas Tusu, that was one of our guys, And.
Speaker 9: So it's it.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not going to be able to speculate who. At what time we kind of like faded out of there, But a lot of the pharaohs were of European uh attributes tall and of your with European attributes, as they say, so again, at what point did this serpent, you know stuff take hold and mix and blend in with their solar deity or solar worship. I don't know. I don't know what time frame is. But to say Egypt is this is like saying that there weren't phases and stages just like everything else. Like I was getting at, and when I say Saturn moon cult, what I'm trying to convey here is that these things that were called the Edenites or Romes in the time five thousand years ago of the British Eta, they're referred to as Edenites, and that's where they're from. Apparently it was this place playing two rivers low ground considered hell, funny enough, considered hell, and they were a moon colt. Their totems were the serpent and the wolf, or the serpent and a dragon, depending how you're perceiving that iconography or whatever, and then there's the wolf, which were basically dominions of them. So it's a moon colt. It's a Saturn cult, same exact type of structure, the deification, not really any of anything except they were into conjuring. They didn't have at that time any story. They didn't have a concept of needing a story of creation until they interacted with our ancestors, and then they started drafting and developing a history for themselves that they didn't have before. They didn't have accomplishments, they didn't have temples, they didn't have a first or second, let alone a third coming up didn't have any of that. The best they could you could say is they may have piggybacked back into prominence with other Semitic people such as the Assyrians when they went on and killed crazy tear through Mesopotamia, and maybe they were assisting them and doing so because prior to that that was our ancestors in that territory as well.
Speaker 5: These Brahma have been related by scholars of the Jewish scene community.
Speaker 1: Right, keep that and keep a put a pin in that for when we get into the Gadea section and the go to Ma Buddha when we started talking about the makers of civilization and race and history and see how he turned his back on zach sack s a h or zeus aka thor the real human being because he had betrayed, meaning he destroyed the serpent cult. He said that was his mother cult and that he's reincarnated as a serpent multiple times. There's all kinds of stuff. He was a mooney, kind of kind of throws off everybody's perspective that when he started hearing that stuff ruid.
Speaker 5: And also to Mithra was encircled by serpents and can be equated in many ways to Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yes, but surrounded by them? How are you reading it interpreting that? Because first, first it has to do with when was that he was encircled by serpents? What the one I see is Mithra slowly slaying the bowl and there's what looks like a crab or something and a serpent and one was trying to bite the ankle or something like that. It that shows a different thing. I mean, it could be oh, that's solar depiction there. Okay, sure, like Taurus is ending, like the Age of Trus is ending and whatever. But Mithra and then you're saying swarmed by serpents? Was that because he was? You know, the people that that first uh were of the Mithra and cult of our Sun Colt really were surrounded by these things when they first encountered these people, and the serpent was just a representation of that cult. Or was it the Romans time period where Mithraism had to be underground because the majority of the Roman Empire was corrupted by this Saturn cult slash serpent cult and the actual good statesman had to keep it on like a secrecy level. I don't know. It has to do with the time. It all has to do with when.
Speaker 5: Right the solar divinity and reborn on the twenty fifth of December like the sun. There is little wonder that a Persian god such as Mithra this just walks around a lot, and a Judaic semi deity such as Jesus be linked when one understands that the folds of the ancient Serpent cult were so all encompassing that they encircled the globe like a Leviathan.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now Christians Catholic perspective, don't think so. First of all, things can't come before you and then copy you to make you look bad. And it's not a tricker of the devil to have things line up in the same way because we already know that you know these dates for Jesus and the isn't a Christmas time. So why did they do that? Oh, to appease the saturn Alia saturn cult of the time. Yeah, probably that's part of it. But what else? Why else? Why else did other things line up at Why is it when you look at a sun you literally see the way the rays come out, it's like a cross. There's other minor ones in the but there's usually a cross or a tea. And when you look at some of the old who'cifixes designs, you'll see a circle right where the intersection of the crossroads are. And that symbol came along before Christianity did, and it was carried by our ancestors, the ones that believe they have benevolent creators. So let's just say, for instance, that a cult that takes over a dominance of a territory wants to keep things similar so that the people don't revolt, and they want to keep certain characteristics of a cult to be similar so that people recognize it as like theirs and therefore maybe a deeper truth to theirs than what they had. And then they don't revolt because of some religious difference. They simply are steered into whatever it is that seems to look a lot like it and line up to it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The other thing, too, is when they wanted to revere or venerate somebody, if the rezarian established deification process for whatever folklore story they had, and then a real person comes along and they do amazing things and it wows the people, and they as a token of their appreciation, they'll myth the fuct they'll they'll create the mythoks around them and then give them the attributes in a way that they're they're they're basically conveying this to the masses to get them to understand the the the divinity of the person, because to them, divinity means these things dot dot, dot, dot and dot. So if they put dot dot, dot, dot and dot onto a real person, they might change the true story of them. But it's done in a in a in a not in a hateful way, and it's not done to carry or bring another religion along with it as a as a cover. It's more like, hey, this guy was awesome, and the best way for us to show everybody this because you know that TV didn't have stuff like that. They they didn't have evangelical priests walking around. They do it this way so that it's recognized immediately as being something divine, because that's what their belief system already taught them. Instead of having to reteach people, they conformed the message to the people by giving them something that's familiar to them. So things might get altered as far as reality, and there's loss there, and that's not great, that's not a good thing, but in a way it preserves the person's legacy longer because it's now seen as something that transcends time, you see what I mean. And so they did it for like a positive reason, not a negative all the time. And that doesn't just happen with Jesus, because there was a succession of people before that before they got to Jesus, like before you know, Mithra is in one section of that, and then you had like, oh is Krishna, and they all have a similar story. It's not because they're carrying sometimes that's what it is. They're carrying an old religion on it and they're kind of modifying it as they go throughout the ages. But also sometimes somebody really does come along that, you know, meets all the qualifications as far as the writers who are inspired by them are concerned, so they they code them into the mythos of that religion. Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: We can even see elements of this when Jesus is equated to the brazen serpent of Moses, when we are told to be wise as serpents, and that he even shed his shroud us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whyse are clever though, I mean, I understand what they're saying, but we also are basting everything off of the interpretations and translations that someone else made. Once you get to understand just how bad things have been translated, and then that lie carried a lot of times, you have to wonder if it's on purpose because of its manipulative qualities, or if people just took that mistake and turned it into a way that they could manipulate people, Like how much do they have to work at it to make that characteristic work for them? It's really interesting, but I mean, you really start to see just how bad and unprofessional meaning unqualified a lot of these quote unquote experts have been in the past that gave us our foundation translations on things.
Speaker 5: It's good once crucified upon the cross. Incidentally, snakes are still to this day nailed to trees in certain parts of Africa as a sacrifice for our sins and for healing remedies, and the Druids even crucified the snake on the oak tree.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if you had a conversation with like a snake like, amen, I'm gonna have to stab it, I'm gonna have to hammer you, or You're I'm gonna have to hammer you into a tree. I have to put this nail through you. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Why because I'm sinful? Well, why don't you nail yourself to the fucking tree. No, no, no, no, this is better, trust me. Like, hey, how about this, How about you try to be less sinful so that you don't have to keep on nailing me and my friends against trees. M Hey, look a cute footing around circles. This is how like these people without a tether or an understanding of everything, they're just spinning around speculating. No, he isn't a graveyard. Now, I think a lot of layers, and so.
Speaker 5: We have circular monuments and sir and mounds associated with the egg, which from all the evidence here simply gives us the conclusion that these were places of rebirth. Onwards, they pushed through the symbolic circle or out of the egg.
Speaker 1: That was actually their recording her upload that did that, I guess.
Speaker 5: And slough off the old skin. But there is more evidence yet to be unearthed and which reveals this sluffing of the skin to be linked with these ancient sites. We need now turn to Greece. The classical Greeks frequently depicted a serpent squeezing between two upright stones, which they called petree or stone Ambrosia. Ambrosia, of course, is the nectar and elixir of the gods. According to the nineteenth century archaeologist Bryant, Stonehenge was seen as amber stones, with nearby Amesbury previously Ambrosebury as proof. In this way, the healing abilities of the megalithic stones is attributed to the serpent. In fact, we do still find traces of this in many stories about dragons who protect, serve, and heal those ancient people of the stones. In the Greek legend of Cadmus, we find that he was turned into a serpent or followed the serpent cult and stone temples.
Speaker 1: Right in the fact that here's the thing. The person telling the story is going to tell you that there are six sons of bitches. You know, hey, he joined the cult, I was sneak, and you know this is blah blah blah. Okay, well, you know what I mean. It's not like Greece fell too, right, So at what time frame in Greek culture did this work its way into it to where these people had such a prominent role. And I'm going to tell you is talum May in time. It was the Hellenistic period that they really had their heyday. And you know, prior to that, where there these where's this cult around too? Sure? How long did it take for them to erode? I don't know, but when you get into like the the African Greek areas, then you're looking at, you know, three hundred BC or so, the real, the real erosions started to begin. And then the the end of the the end of the Greeks as we knew that, as they knew themselves back then, was already well on its way. And it was because that parasitic element was there. And where do they eventually? Where do they originally come from? Same place that dude who joined the Serving Cult came from. So from their perspective, if you're healing, it's like if you heal a cold blood murderer, Well, the cold blood murderer thinks you are good because you heal them. Does that mean that the Servant cult is doing good things?
Speaker 5: No calls were erected in his honor. Porsen has helped us alone and points out that in the road between Thebes and Gilsus, you may see a place encircled by select stones, which the Thebans call the serpent's head. So ancient tales may in fact clues to the real identity of the serpents and dragons of fable, and these real identities may in fact be real and literal places and monuments, places where perhaps snakes were held in high esteem by the ancient Ophites or serpent worshippers of the world.
Speaker 1: All right, so the O fights they're a Christian sector of these people. You know, before they were those, they were oys, and so by extension part of the cern call but practicing in Christian garb as you as they will, and they they they add these people to the not to what they overarchingly call in generic terms gnostics. So a lot of these weird sex cult things and drug taking and all this other crazy shit. And you know, I guess, I guess, uh what do they call it? Not taunting? I almost in a way, uh uh what do they call that when you when you're flirting with death or something like that? I can't just think of the word. But a lot of these practices came from the quote unquote Christian O fights the snake, the snake cult of Christians. Now they weren't actually Christians, but they they had a lot of weird sick practices, including orgiastic practices and some other questionable things and blood and drugs. Right, so when they call something gnostic, then they throw that stuff in there. And then someone else comes along and says, yeah, thelemic and gnostic, or they say the Cabalists are gnostic or the Sabatins are gnastics. What they're really referring to is this is the o fight attributes that are mixed into the into the soup when they when they add them to what a gnostic is, and that's not that's not fair to the Also, they never called themselves Valentinians or Sethians or any of the other sex that had absolutely nothing to do with any of those practices. So then you get to this idea a gnostic mass in thilemma is from these crazy, wacky people who are into sex cult rituals. No, it's only the fight ones that were actually doing that. But because they generalize the term of gnostic, they made everything look seem dirty. That is, that's given that label, and that's done on purpose. That's done on purpose, So you don't look too deep into things, and if you have, you know, Christian sensibilities. You you stop and go, whoa, that's the bad path. I don't want to go let even know what's going down there, when in reality, that's part of the manipulation on you for not you know, being able to get a deeper understanding as to what's what because the Valentinians had some really good ideas, so Satheans had some really good ideas. It's really good uh insight, but it gets blurred around with some of these crazier you know, shit can things that we're also labeled gnostic and then by by extension, you know, the attributes of gnostic mean sex, cult, sex rituals, blood drugs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, it doesn't mean any of that, but that's the Then then they put then they pull philemma out of that and like oh the Gnostic mass like he don't use that word, you know, or don't grouping people that were quite nicer, you know, they didn't have all these sick, weird, twisted, you know, tendencies. You threw them in there with the trash.
Speaker 5: There are many more texts mentioned in Dragons and Serpents, such as the one that Taxiley shows to Alexander the Great and which was sacred to Dionysus. It was said to be of enormous size, walled around and resided.
Speaker 1: Again a huge snake man. That's what we just said. It was enormous in size. You know that old Adam Sandler tape or CD talk about a snake and he's doing stupid things like stupid recordings. I got a snake man, you know, a.
Speaker 5: Low, deep place. It is my conjecture that such places like Stonehenge were portals or gateways to the land of the serpents of mystery and rebirth, where offerings and sacrifices must be made to the serpent to benefact.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. Depending on how old Stonehengs truly is, I think it would predate the possibly predate the sick fuck druids that corrupted the actual druids. Again, it goes right back to the same thing. Right, they didn't have They didn't have a wicker man in the beginning. They didn't go around stealing people's children. They didn't give people gorgs for giving them away their children. There was no None of that stuff happened until the Hebraic the ways descended upon them and became they always go for the priests class, because they can manipulate and control, right, just like they would go for you know, politics now and the church. You don't think that most of the church, and I'm saying church, not synagogue, is full of these types of people, Sure as hell is, because you can manipulate and get people that not only die for their country when you get enough religious fervor going, we can also have emptied their pockets periodically too, and point them in political directions and all those other shit. Where's it going with that? Oh? Yeah, So the druid thing, Yeah, hopefully it's stonehenge. I think it would be a whole lot older than that, you know, when they were able to corrupt them. So if it was in fact the Druids of the European descent, when there was no human in their child sacrifice, then I would say it's probably what wasn't for conjuring and it probably had nothing to do with serpents, and maybe be used for that after the fact because everything's corrupted by these people, But I don't think that's what it was for initially. And if you look at some of the patina on the rocks, like where they've cracked, and you see how much Patina has grown. I think those things are incredibly old, incredibly olds.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk about.
Speaker 5: Indeed, there is plenty of evidence now to show that such places were also great resonance boosters. That is, the amplified sound in peculiar ways, thus creating the booming sound of the dragon. The resonance.
Speaker 1: No, man, see, that's diminishing with the knowledge of sound resonance and how that energize things, how it healed. See, they just totally said, primitive retard wants to hear with us with a dragon war sounds like that. That was stupid what he just said. No, sorry, They were way more advanced than that.
Speaker 5: To create spiral and serpent wave like shapes from the dust and smoke. As the sound wave carries the particles along its serpentine path, the serpent could truly have been seen sound and here to roar. However, most people are not aware that similar mounds and monuments also appear elsewhere and often associated with the serpent or dragon.
Speaker 1: And if it's a mound at all, like an actual mound. Mountain builders were the Scythians and the Goths. So how they buried their dead and they may have had a couple of two other uses for storage, but that's what they were for. That's why when you find mounds in America, you're like, oh, Native Americans practice bullshit? Bullshit? Similar ways, who taught them if they if they did infect use them as well? Who taught them that our ancestors were here before every fucking body? How about that?
Speaker 5: In eighteen seventy one, at the meeting of the British Association.
Speaker 1: I swear again put another doubt.
Speaker 5: I swear that from me Edimo, a certain mister fiend gave an account of his discovery or ghaship of a similar amount several hundred feet long, fifteen feet high and thirty feet broad tape it away while a circular care which he.
Speaker 1: Only needed a little bit of this video, so I'm just waiting to see if I should be getting close to You can't really tell by the pictures because they're kind of pointless, but he does say a couple of things that are important, so presumed to.
Speaker 5: Be the solar disc above the head of the Egyptian uras surmounted the head indeed so.
Speaker 1: Cult mixing with this crazy serping colt, which is again this is showing that the acceptance or the corruption, or the the infection of the serpent clt into something that was proud and noble at one point.
Speaker 5: This is not a one off. In the zend Avesta of the Zoroastrians, one of the heroes takes a rest on what he thinks is a bank, only to find out that it was a green snake.
Speaker 1: I'm saying a hydra, and they're fighting out hydra.
Speaker 5: Krates related that in Mauritania there were dragons of such extent that grass grew upon their backs, thus showing the highly likely chance that tales of massive dragons and far off lands could easily be serpent mounds. Posidonius also tells of one in Syria which was so large that horse riders on either side could not see each other. Each scale was as big as a shield, so that a man might ride into its mouth. And what were these temples used for? In ancient Egyptian papyria and in the Mesoamerican Codex Borgula, there are instances or tales of the king entering the serpent and going through it in order to be resurrected.
Speaker 1: So there, that's where I wanted to get to. There's two things going on. Here at the same time, it's not just an actual cave. First of all, it's not a giant snakemouth. Okay, the Serpent Clt was underground for various reasons, specifically because they were up to no good harming children yet again, so these initiates would go into places for sacrifice, most certainly are always usually underground, hidden away in a cave, something like that. That's written just about everywhere. But when you realize that you have to apply the Serpent Colt attributes to these people and why they were doing it, why they're doing a secrecy, then it makes all the more sense of who these people were, they were doing it, and why where these secret societies started the form from. But when you talk about King going into the mouth of the serpent and in initiation and coming out the other end, that's also a stupid literal translation of a drug experience. Initiation, they're going through the purple, they're going through the drug death experience. Get taking the dote and then the antidote that Ammon talks about, and having that drugged out, crazed out, freaking experience and making it out the other side. They're what do you call it, symbolic death and rebirth into the cult. So, yeah, is it a place often? Is it a drug experience he's also referring to in an initiation. Yes, Yes, we are decoding this together so everybody has a better understanding of what they're hearing when they hear people say this, and how you can also understand by the sick you'll be able to get good at this. You understand that. Well, that doesn't. Ah, it's because they're interpreting it too literal and they're not understanding that this is a multi layered, you know, explanation for something. Not only is it this thing, but it's also they're talking about what was never supposed to be talked about really outside of the cult. Was this purple? Was this drug experience that they were having with this freaking medean thing that lasted well beyond the age of Elu and her little cauldron. But this is where the mom was in the basement, mixing of the medicine, you know.
Speaker 5: Interesting to serpent mounds, however, is the description of a subterranean passage which is said to terminate the root of heaven.
Speaker 1: It's another that symbolic drug experience.
Speaker 5: Again, this was called a snake's hole. And vote was only allowed in because he was the son of a snake, surely, and.
Speaker 1: Then show this whirping thing was if like you're on acid. And it's funny that he's talking about this very literal without going without like showing that he's making sense of what this really means. And then he shows something that's psychedelic looking afterwards, just to make this they look like it's moving, And I found that interesting.
Speaker 5: I mean that voting was an initiate in the serpent cult, and that there was a ritualized serpent mound or pyramid which led to snake heaven or talent. The Athenian heroes of ancient Ireland are recorded orally in song, and one of the film was their dragon Slayer. One of the legends tells us that it resembles a great mound for.
Speaker 1: A bunch of holy people. Here they don't seem to be too concerned about this devil here standing in the middle, here seemingly harming a person.
Speaker 5: Its jaws were yawning wide they might lie concealed though great its fury one hundred champions, and its ipids taller in height than eight men. Was its tail, which was erect above its.
Speaker 1: Back spinal cord in a school. Yeah, they'd having a grand all time here. Hey look at this case. Look that gay, what a great time to suppose it. Nice. So one of these is the was the cross of Saint Andrew. The other one is that Saint George, and the ends up becoming the Oron crossed. But that's also goes right back to the head again.
Speaker 5: Ah thicker was the most lender part of its tail than the forest oak, which was sunk by the flood. Film asked where this great monster had come from and was told from Greece to demand battle from the Fenians. It seems that the serpent worshippers had come to Ireland, believed to be from Greece, and had fought the ancient inhabitants, leaving behind such terror of them that they became symbolized as this great dragon mound.
Speaker 3: Film.
Speaker 1: It's just that pre Christian that cross, just so we're aware. But this thing behind it, souns ry sun circle behind the cross, suns ray is coming up behind. I mean, I'm just saying, this is the origin of that symbol. They stated that that's where that came from. That's because the cross came from our people. Now from Christianity adopted it later on, and it was because of the Gothic, the gossip of that era way different, you know, way, way way later their influence.
Speaker 5: Opened the side of the dragon and released the men going on to kill it.
Speaker 1: And I usually think that story was stupid. I'm like, how does that make sense? Because it wasn't he killed across, So it wasn't that always liked the symbol, and it wasn't. That's the funny part. A strange part is that it wasn't in the they conflated to me and it's the crucifix of Jesus Data and they put him on there and they make that the symbol, but really it's across Saint Andrew or sat or King or Saint George, depending on which which way it's tilted. I think if it's if it's you know, like a T, like a plus symbol, then I think it's one. And then if it's tilted, it's because it was carried in battle on a ship on a staff, so it ended up becoming drawn that way, and then it started becoming like the the X. So when one looks like the iron cross and the other one looks like whatever the X.
Speaker 5: Why does the serpent appear so widespread in ancient tradition and mythology. The truth can be found within the mind. Now we concern this also the dark side of the serpent, because many of the methods used by ancient man to access his own internal world has been the use of drugs, and even when the method is natural and involves meditation or prayer, often the body's own hormone drug cabinet, and he is.
Speaker 1: The rays of lights right right. This accesses his hands is britt.
Speaker 5: To the internal world. Fully controlled can cause serious mental problems, and even today, the so called Kundolini experience linked to the Road to Enlightenment can and has caused psychosis. And also those with psychosis often have near Kundolini experiences. There are always two sides, and so we have to walk a pathway between these worlds of order and chaos.
Speaker 1: A lot of gets with the background is.
Speaker 5: This pathway is multi leveled. It is the hypnagogic, the point between waking and sleeping, and thereby enabling us to be aware of the unconscious world. Within this realm, man sees what called young termed archetypes. Things we all see, Hey, look at our guy Jeremy Norby and others have shown that one of these archetypes is the pattern of DNA or the waves.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and where do you think they got that from? So again, you know, d MT experiences drug experiences is where they usually come up with their their explanations as to why or what a molecule looks like, what the forming of atoms looks like in a molecule, in how they behave, or what DNA looks like, and what a receptor looks like. It's usually for somebody having like an acid experience, mostly.
Speaker 5: As ancient man had no knowledge of DNA or wave.
Speaker 1: For fractal you can look at that thing forever, literally because they just keep going.
Speaker 5: Then he simply made a face out of the cloud and attributed the internal world to the snake. This is why the Naga of India live beneath the waters. This is why Christ could walk on the water between the worlds, And this is the other world of the ancients. When we die, we look like we sleep. When we sleep, we look like we die. And so our ancestors thought the two things were the same. And so to see what was within the sleeping state was to see what there was after death, and that was always the snake in the Serpent Grail. We go to extensive lengths to reveal for the first time that the grail was, in fact, on one level, a mixing bowl for the elixir of life from one of the world's most mysterious animals.
Speaker 1: That's a scrying mirror right there, except it's not blacked out. And it's interesting that the snake would be a restaurant there. What they were saying about a mixing bowl, yeah, that's that is actually true, but it's it was for the drug cocktail that they were taught that Amon talks about the purple and that goes all the way back again to the Eda and what she was doing to people, and they don't get too deep into the intricacies of what that poison is, but it's her power over people and it has to be destroyed at the end of the Eda, and the parts of it are preserved and buried in a temple. Ellie Widdell pretty much predicts that they're going to find it there, and they do. It's uh, potentially the actual where where the grill story legends come from. It's a it's kind of it's not a pestil bull and it's kind of maybe even some sort of got some other sort of enchantment to it that has a has a power over the over the people that she commands.
Speaker 5: The snake.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if scrying mirrors like back in the day were actually we're we're quite literally these maybe running off a different type of.
Speaker 5: Power we showed through modern science.
Speaker 1: I mean way way back because by the time they were messing around with them again, they became relics. You know, they didn't know their true nature, but they had blacks. They had black glass or black obsidian screens, and they were seeing and divining through these screens, seeing images. Pretty interesting that we all have our little scrying mirrors.
Speaker 5: Ancient history that the venom and blood of the snake was mixed within a ritual bowl, which became known as.
Speaker 1: The Grail, the blood and the venom mixing a bowl.
Speaker 5: Through etymology, we reiterate that the Holy Grail was not in fact the bloodline of Christ, which actually meant mixing bowl.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this is a deliberate This is one of the times where they translate something. They do it deliberately incorrect. So they say so sangrio or or the other word that he's about to say, one is innocuous or I guess which the best way to put it commonplace not not, And then the other one like delierate means like royal blood, royal royal blood. And that's not what So this whole drinking the blood, eating the body, that's all that again, that's all thrown out the window too, because what are they talking about now? So when the do you see what I mean? Like this, we don't need to go down this path that this serpent Colt has paid for us. You can hold on to your j man, but I guarantee you you'll find that there's going to be a whole lot more fulfilling things in understanding the true nature of the benevolent Creator and who first venerated him and who introduced that idea to the world in the first place. And when you realize those were your ancestors and not a bunch of freaking smelly penguin sem child killing fucks, don't you feel a little bit better about who you are? And don't you hate them a little bit more too, or at least kind of like think that, Okay, you've had your fun tricking the rest of us. But enough is enough. We'll we'll run our own institutions from here on out. You have given nothing but death and misery to everyone, and claiming that you've given us and delivered us a god and a savior. Fuck you. Yeah, we'll handle our own financial You're no longer part of the banking, you'll no longer part of the education, You're no longer part of our country or government period. If you want to do Byzantine style, you're not allowed to do certain things if you wish to stay here, which means you really can't at the moment because you're too damned powerful with all the shit that you do control. So you're gonna have to take a time out for about fifty years. Fifty year more Tory amount America please, and by the way, get the fuck out of Germany too, you know. So it's gonna be great. I'm gonna love it.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 5: The mistake of the authors who professed the bloodline theory was that they took just one error by a cleric in the fifteenth century.
Speaker 1: An order by a cleric in the fifteenth century, the.
Speaker 5: Words san gral was split incorrectly into sang real, and to use this as the whole baseline for their theory that the Grail was therefore the royal bloodline of ge Christ himself. The true etymology of San Gral seems to revert back to kPa, or a bowl in which certain things were mixed.
Speaker 1: Like a bull and a pestol even grind it in this.
Speaker 5: Regard something extremely important.
Speaker 1: So again, though, what am I saying? Though, what's what's wine is also purple red? Whatever grapes of purple.
Speaker 9: But if this is.
Speaker 1: A symbol of I mean, I'm just saying it could be that they're showing your in front of you, like they are still venerating the mixing bowl of their sorcerer sorceress class, even if the meaning of it for most people has lost and they still see like a positive image here. You know, that's fine, But isn't it weird? And wouldn't it be weird if that translated into something as symbolic as this Holy Grail cup? That again speculation for the most part, like is there a huge section in the Bible about the Holy Grail or is that something that people made up after the fact because they said, oh, it was the Cup of the Crist after this upper blah, blah blah. Yeah, but it wasn't, at least when it means a mixing bowl, it's not. But why was that sacred and put into others? Well? Well, well, because maybe it had a deeper, darker meeting from the past, or that all these things started off as you take your and this is I don't see anything wrong with this. You take your vision quest if you will, with the assistance of something that can help you divine, meaning you have a drug experience, like if you have if you take psilocybin, for instance, I think that you probably unless you're like you can't bronze a turd, like if you're made of shit and you don't have like brain cells or a comprehension level, you're gonna have a different experience. You're gonna giggle and you're gonna or be violent because that's you don't have anything in betweens, right, or other people might have a nice introspective thing. They might laugh too, but they might get something really deep out of it, even if they can't, especially if they can't put it in words, but it might change them, you know. And I don't see there's there being anything wrong with that type of experience, especially if it breaks a crust of program and conditioning that this evil society has put us all in that birth to where we can start to you know, not take things for granted anymore as being having specific values. Therefore that this is just what it means, because it requires that, it requires some way to you know, make us lose confidence in that which we take for granted, for us to think about what it is that could be an explanation for it. So if you didn't already have an explanation fed to you over and over and over again, would you then need to make an explanation to make something makes sense to you. So imagine like you're an adult, but you have, in an essence, you've been reset at least in your mind to like that of a child, where everything is new and fresh to you, and you have to try to make sense of it without the school, because you're out of school now, without the indoctrination of a lifetime of lives, and you have to now try to re examine all different all things on your own. And it's more of a pure thing because you don't have all these filters that you're being fed information through. So then you this is how you get to the point where you can be questioning the system and the statism and the society of this cult. The cult of society is you first have to break yourself free from it and have a need to have to evaluate and assess your environment and your existence, because if you've just been put into the mold and you're just pumped, you know, pumped out into it, you're not gonna have anything that you even think is worth questioning because you've already been conditioned throughout a lifetime, you've very been programmed through a lifetime, and everything around you is reinforcing it. It's it's a perfect mind trap. But until that one doubt comes in, and a doubt sometimes is good. That makes you stop and ask yourself what is it that I see? What is it that I think? And then that you're off to the races after that. So I think that these experiences like psilocybin and things of that nature can can have the potential to be good for those of us who are not high licks that aren't just a piece of wood, because pieces of wood will get about as much as you can get out of a piece of wood, you know, But a psychic might turn into a numa over time, if they travel the path of individuality to you know, talk to their you know their sense of God at least in you know their minds, the thing that they think guides them, that might turn that spark into a flame, and then they might be a numa by the end of it.
Speaker 5: Well, to Scoop, it is one of the greatest investigators of the roots of the English language. In his English Etymology, he points out.
Speaker 1: That really, because I would say, he's probably still missing a piece as well if he doesn't bring up Laurence Austin Woodell, or at least brings up the Samerian alphabet. The Samerian Ariyan alphabet.
Speaker 5: Was very early falsified by an intentional change from san grill holy dish to sang real royal blood.
Speaker 1: So he said that happened intentionally a long time ago. It was turned from sigurd dish to holy grill or whatever he said, what did he say, holy bloodline? Sorry.
Speaker 5: He claims that the word was a corruption of the low latted craatella, a small bowl or crater, which actually and originally meant a bowl in which things were mixed. From the Greek kPa I mix with this etymology, and discovery of the serpent.
Speaker 1: Is that why rappers have just like stupid like gibberish letters because they're like, is it because it's in Greek kPa like for the Latin kPa kPa like, okay, that's not word that I know, I mix okay, So is it kPa a lot? Like sir, mix a lot? I don't know, but you know, like DMX like is that like another? Is that another word of the the one million plus of the of the Greeks that I just don't know that the origin.
Speaker 5: Of science in mind. My research led me through time, working backwards from modern Europe and through into medieval France and Germany, into the English Middle Ages, and beyond even that into Roman and Celtic Britain. I traveled across the ancient world Greece, Cyprus, Malta, France, Portugal, South and North America, Africa and Egypt.
Speaker 1: What I uncovered will slow mister fancy pants amazing. He didn't make you look there. He had to get to the top of it. They can see the head like that.
Speaker 8: It's like.
Speaker 5: I found that on every continent, in every so mirror.
Speaker 1: Turube serpent woman, What do we think this means? Nobody has a crimas on their face or medicininge look on their face? What are we looking at? What does it mean? Smile snake? You're on candid care like you got a little something in your nose here. Let me just pull this off for you, like what what are we looking at?
Speaker 9: What is this.
Speaker 5: Country?
Speaker 1: And every couple of ideas, but I'll just let you think about it.
Speaker 5: The serpent dwell like a hidden clue to some fantastic treasure with every specific and rigorous test I placed upon my own research.
Speaker 1: So I think there's a two there's a duality here or the difference here. So it may have something also to do with the pose of the snake, whether it's neutral or And also, because like I said, they let them in and they wanted to trust and incorporate these people and rehabilitate them into their culture, that they probably made a mistake trusting and felt the the wrath of that mistake. You know, they understand the air of their ways too late. But there is also the rehabilitation process where maybe a different form of the snake in the way it's posed would have something to do with whether or not these were friendlies. And we're representing the people who were once part of the cult, but they weren't deeply embedded. They hadn't cut their's tether with God yet because they hadn't done the ultimate evil sacrifice of a child just yet, and they weren't down with it. Like Guenevere or Eve comes from that cult. She was like an Amazonian. Apparently she wasn't the true daughter of the Heidi. But who the hell knows what they did to her parents, because I told you they stole people from the countryside, an awful lot. But she hadn't Gothic areaan blood in her. She came from that, they said, the same tribe or same people as Thor. So this is where the Adam and Eve story gets turned. It gets turned into Adam and Eve's story by later Saturn cult people or serpent cold people to make to make Eve to be the bad girl who makes the fall of manic her. Well, when you realize how convoluted and twisted around that story is now because the only thing that she made fall in essence was the Serpent cult, not mankind. But from their perspective, they're the senator of the universe, so it was mankind. But then they throw it back on them and saying that if Adam wasn't corrupted, then you know everything that happened and would have would have. You know, when you get into the kybalistic idea, is that there was the mistake that happened in the garden because of Adam's inability. That was that was supposed to be the time of redemption and it didn't work out because of Adam. And they always blame the female, but it's funny because of her matriarchal society, so in reality they're really not. But they don't like Eve. It's it's really weird because she she betrayed the cult and gave the finger to elu or l and got on her very cool horse and rides off to see Adam thor in him in, which is a Hittite word for heaven, which is where his little abode is in Cappadocia, and they get married. So that was the temptation by Eve or the fall of man was her just turning her back on the serpent, the serpent cult, not the serpent in a tree who is offering her a fucking apple. So there you go again.
Speaker 5: I simply kept coming back with the same remarkable conclusion, the snake was worshiped and revered across the globe in ancient times.
Speaker 1: But there's a sun disc there, so that's the merger of the two ideas together. And then there's the wings, the wings of the winged disc.
Speaker 5: And in every instance the practices and rituals of worship were the same. More than that, they were all based upon the same core truths. In fact, what I uncovered had implications far reaching and often frightening. However, on the other hand, I also uncovered an incredible ancient system of psychology that resounds with perfect common name George. And yet he's being met.
Speaker 1: So here's I think one of the if you see, it depends on like the the angle, like from the horse aiming and down is usually what they say is miak or Michael slaying the dragon. Then there's the Saint George story that's very similar as well.
Speaker 5: It's by almost everybody.
Speaker 1: Kind of training dragon.
Speaker 5: So too weaka we found across the world an ancient serpent brotherhood united in tradition, language, myth and creed. We found hidden secret slopped away in arcane language. And we have found the amazing curative power of the snake's venom and blood was known by prehistoric man, and that it was known to our medieval friend.
Speaker 1: A second, because this is where we got to say, Okay, Rockefeller's father not only a horse thief, which is something you can be hung for and a shyster, scheming schemer who schemes levy, but he also was a snake oil salesman. And this is the guy whose son and then takes over all of medical in America and the leading homeopathy in nature apathy he condemns as quackery because of his power and the endless rothschild money that they threw at this to turn our health system in to a death system for their cult. For their cult that they use is the coded color of the cyan, which is a cultish color that you use in curse spells for ill health in Babylonian magic. That's what they code are. You know, hospital is always in blue blue, blue blue, and it's that particular type of lighter blue. And what else what was I saying? Oh? Yeah, through his power, you know, he even takes even takes freaking standard oil type products. Because there's a lot of the drugs in the beginning are made up of freaking petroleum, which is discussing yes, niic oil salesman, serpent cult. You know, like even if they're not one hundred percent where where this comes from, it's part of their makeup and it's part of whatever the energy that way that's passing through history and passing through time continues to represent or express itself through Do you understand what I mean? Like the snake oil limit or but where is this heading? It's heading towards allopathy, It's heading toward the lie. It's heading toward the schemer, scheming schemers who scheme all over again. The Roschel's dumped all kinds of money in there to completely destroy an uproot so that they could have a cult of human sacrifice put operating in plain sight. Because there's one thing that these always hate is our European asses prospering, especially with nationalistic idealism, which means you know, friendly neighbor really idealism, a big community, one big family.
Speaker 5: We also discovered that this mixture was prepared within a sacred bowl or cap, which became the grail we know today.
Speaker 1: Our researchers reaches with their big ass noses. You know what that is, right? I just saw something the other I don't remember what it was. But every monster movie type is considered anti semitic. Why do you think that is a vampire is anti semitic? How's that Frankenstein anti semitic? How's that the Mummy?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: That everything? The wolf, the fucking witch? Oh my, they're all They're all anti semitic according to the very uh sensitive Anti Defamation League and others, because they are depicting their practices in a way that's you know, cautionary tales. I guess the grim stories about the witch who eats the two children, that's probably anti semitic too. Huh. There's a snake in the bull. Oh, and then we get to uh, the wolf and the cauldrons on the crest the family crest of the Loolas when there's a chain holding up a cauldron and I think there's a fire unerath whatever, and there's two wolves. Remember the wolf that suckled Romuls and Remus because this is part of the cult of my extension that then created rome as Gon. As we get back into the edit, all this is going to make so much more sense. But these symbols right here are right in front of our faces and Saint George's thought, by the way.
Speaker 5: Build modern science was in fact accomming to the conclusion itself. Snake then obtained the very element choir.
Speaker 1: For where they start stepping over themselves with the overly loud music.
Speaker 5: This small pocket approach.
Speaker 1: This is the u synos. Could be a wind to go, could be that that dear thing that I talked about in the other in the other video, but this is more likely a serenos holding a serpent. So where does this, where does this vocalore come from? You may ask, well, this is a Wodenist, probably with the with the antlers. I think this would be more than more than I would There's a wolf there, there's a serpent here. I'm telling you this is probably even if it isn't Wolden himself, this is a wooden Ist uh in nature, like what do you call it? Inspire inspired? People knew the the serpent wolf called eden and the antlers or the deer you know, headdress or whatever you want to call it. That just harkens back to when people didn't understand the difference between what makes something an odin being four which has nothing to do with Woldenism, with the dark magic and all that bullshit. But they can try to conflate that when they talk about the like Delphi and the cults and stuff like that, the cult murders, it's not. It's more in relation to why that weirdo at the nineteen seventies Rothschild Party felt it was necessary to wear a deer head for her costume, going back to this shit, to their origins, bring back to their cult that got broken up. Some people, especially on the higher levels, remember the story quite vividly, I'm sure, or have had it pass down to them.
Speaker 5: High concentrations, beneficial levels being researched across the world science.
Speaker 1: I think that we're gonna be done with that one. Let me just go ahead and look at the let's go into that sound cool. Where was I at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went No, what a wind to Go? Was also?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Trust me, dude. I was just I was just doing this, Yeah, I just I just had this up on the last video that we talked about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get that that's a zombie the type creature, but it's also deer like in nature and the syrenos the wind to Go and that other fucking thing that I had put up there, the fur fur type it up again. No, I didn't say that, you fucking piece of ship. Don't add words to me. So this is the fur for. This is the fur for that we talked about. And see the deer antlers see what I'm saying. All right, right, sir new Nos, that's what it is called. And Sir Nuns, which is gonna be the more woldenness type thing. And you can see it depicted here like this is without the beard, but majority of the time you're gonna see it looking more like a like they're gonna like they're trying to they're trying to put the what they consider Odin characteristics onto something because of the mis misconception that's been going around for a very long time. But yeah, this is more harkening back to that cult of the serpent, which you see him holding practically every single depiction. And then you have the moon cult symbolism here and even a saturnist type of like because usually when you see the sight of the crest of the moon it also was a saturn symbol. There you go, all right, where are we at? So that's cool. I don't like looking up anything about myself. You may be doing like I'm nothing mad at you. I love it. We've already said all those ones. Oh cool, thanks for I think somebody popped in there got us up, so great show today. I'll have to catch up on the rest later. Thanks Sanna, have a good night. Yeah, it's eleven pm here, so I'm sure we've been going on. How long does that make this video for twenty six? Yeah, that's kind of long. Y let's go back over to the FTJ. I think we missed those guys. Uh yeah, who said anything about dragon Man?
Speaker 9: It's not well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Germanic night's cross symbol is a Gothic symbol five thousand years old, though it is. One of my point is in Saint George, that story is that old, and so is anything that they talk about with Arthur. It's there's they don't realize that they're telling that story again, but that's what they're doing. And Mioch or Michael slaying and Pollyon is all the same story. As far as the Saint George story goes, it's just a redepiction and rewriting, Well what happened first though, because this was happening, this is this is this is a good point to make, but it says, isn't drinking blood ritual directly connected to the Temek sataness? Well, Satanist is the wrong word, because that's not They don't believe in Satan any more than anything else. It just means adversary Saturn ye, yeah, soclass, Yeah, they use those words more often set but really it's just whatever it's there. It's their demonology, right, So it's the demons that they're messing around with. It doesn't particularly have to be you know, I mean digitally matter what the name is. They're disagreeing with demons. But where did they come from? Because they Jews didn't weren't here forever. They didn't call themselves that before, they called themselves nothing. But they were the Saturn cult of Edenites at least five thousand years ago when we first kicked their asses and could do it again. Yes, you're right, it doesn't have anything to do to Christian believe that. You know, take this my body, that's that's all saturn shit exactly. And that made its way into yeah drink my drink my blood and eat my flesh that you know that was put in by ps ors. Women's snake mirror reminds me of self obsessed in that, you know, the narcissist story or the Yeah, I think that's completely miss misinterpreted. I don't think that that has to do with a self self love at all. In fact, I think that's it's a it's a one of those wicked punishment things that's told by bad people. I think it's it's more of a curiosity than it is a self love thing. And he's looking into the pond, right, I think it's curus. I think it's more of a curiosity as to what it's causing it than it is about being obsessed with his image. I think that's more of a pessimistic like I think. I think they deliberately tell that story in a sick way, the same the same way that they do with Prometheus, because Prometheus, and let's put Prometheus and Zeus are literally the same character. And what they did is they they made Zeus, who used to be stand for something positive and good, they split him in two, and the good attributes of him they tortured. So this is again the Jew, the Jew who got touched on things. Right, They took only the evil attributes of their type of deity and remained that one that would go out and rape Europa posing as a bowl tricker and raper. So that's not the Zeus. That's definitely not zach or or or Thor or adam Thor, a real living human being who, by the way, Woden or it was either Woden or Balder was the one that raped stole his wife and raped her. And then they went and killed that motherfucker. I think the son killed him in the story of the of the Edenites, I mean of of the at A, and then they they they mix it together with this Grecian story because again it's the freaking cult telling the story from their perspective. And Prometheus is the bad guy for stealing the you know, for helping mankind, because the wisdom that he gives them for agriculture is really what's being depicted in the Prometheus story. And then he gets his liver picked away every every every day and for eternity, and meanwhile Zeus, all good attributes of Zeus get split away. This is that cult dripping into that society and ruining the Greek culture. And have you read have you watched? You should be reading the British edit for your own thing. But there is a roan apple tree that actually neutralized venom, which is interesting, neutralized the poison that they were giving people, or that they were shooting them with arrows. So that's the interesting thing that there actually was an apple, because in the story there's no apple they deserves. Always assume it's an apple and not a fig or something like that. Right, all right, let's get into is this one. We're just watching that one, okay, to make sure is it loud? Yeah, that's the one. All right? All right, I gotta play something slightly long because I have to get up again and check on something. But I'll just uh, it'll be I'll be quick. But I want to see what can I what can I do for can Brown do for you? Let's go Blackie Teppy one. We didn't get to it today because we got it though, we gotta get it to it. There's Petra. Look how beautiful at places? Look at the big ass doorway. This is some Cabala and the Colt Jordan's black. There's a ripped algy glyphs and okay, let's go to this when they talk about Isaac Luria in this un believe it. But this is gonna be good because Diva divoc or COVID backwards is where devac is where you get this work. This word is where how you get the dvoct words. So COVID backwards literally means disembodied evil spirit. I hope people know that. I've said that. Whateverybody was it five years ago? So and let's see, you haven't been watching me since then. I mean other people have said it too, but I was really on the scene with that one, just like, Oh, Firix, do you want to see ophirix real quick? Oh? You motherfucker? Sorry, put another one in the swear jar from me. Help help a cracker out by the way. Yeah, you got many ways to do it? Over here? How many people got over on a fifty two people watching? If that's real, that's cool. Let's see and we got over here twenty over here in the shofar. So good for rumble and YouTube? Yeah that's okay, but uh, I'm not poopling YouTube. I'm just the people on YouTube. I'm poopling YouTube itself. Okay. So Ophurix life saving yetido it's for snake bites. Guess what OPI means snake? Guess what rex means king? Guess what that means together exactly. And do you know that these are the moderna people? So what did they say was in the shots? What did they say was in the water some kind of a What's in the vast majority of their formakia even today? Animal typically reptile venoms, including la monster venom. Okay, now let's go see who funding clab. Let's go to the bottom. The Welcome Trust and the World Health Organization. Why are they funding them? Hmmm? So it's almost as if they were they were considering poisoning the entire world with some type of venom, but then that the people who were in the know would have had the antidote. So, yeah, that's interesting how that works. Huh Yes, because operix is VERISTI held verisk plateid risk plaated answers that all right, and it means king snake or snake king. Now there's a couple other ones in here, like Gilliard, and then there's another one I have. I'm on some of my old doctor artists ones. I found that there's websites that you can go to to buy snake venom for research purposes, of course, dangerously poisonous venom. I'm not sure what you would do with it if you weren't like a psychotic mental patient, or that you were trying to synthesize it to I don't know, create something deadly for somebody, or extract some sort of peptide from it and call it a weight loss thing, but it ends up killing the person with cancer. Oh sorry, did I just mention one of the other things that are going to be a fallout of screwing around the other? A monster venom with a what's it called? What's it called? I can't think of the word. I've been on too long. What's the name of it? What's the name of it? But can't I think of the fucking name? I can't think of it to type it? What the hell? I, motherfucking asshole? You want to tell me what it is? Are they just not gonna tellt oz epic? God, damn it. That would just escape me for some reason, because I have ephirrix. I would kept on hearing that gets an O word, I guess is how pathetic I am? All right, anyway, let's go to this one. No, this one. I'll be back in too.
Speaker 7: While such supernatural instances are often attributed to the Gin, a race of human like extra dimensional beings made from fire. This was different. This was a creature that, within Kabbalistic traditions is a member of a class of terrifying anomaly known to specifically cling to humans.
Speaker 1: Oh And, by the way, before the.
Speaker 7: Growing influence of European powers, sixteenth century Palestine was a flourishing society with wrong infrastructure, economic stability, and most importantly, religious tolerance. This tolerance allowed for Kabbalistic study to flourish within the region, an esoteric form of Jewish mysticism not too different from Sufism that was given safe haven in the Islamic Ottoman Empire at that time. But it is here that the first recorded instance of this terrifying anomaly was documented. The man who conducted the exorcism was Isaac Luria, a prominent Kabbalist. Through this exorcism, he determined that reality does not end at death, but could in fact be just the beginning. Although his ideas remain controversial and theologically problematic, some of those who agree with Luria's ideas via the Kabbala, faith that the entity that attached itself to this boy is evidence of a broader mystery, a terrifying through line that can be traced from sixteenth century Palestine to modern day New York. This connects to a wider conspiracy that includes the creation of monsters, the summoning of demons, reincarnation, reanimating of the deceased, but most terrifyingly second tragic, and the activities of groups of powerful people who mistakenly believe that they are tapping into a cosmic horror so vast in scale it crosses multiple timelines and realities, leaving us with a question, could their twisted interpretation of this belief risk unleashing terrible forces into our modern world.
Speaker 9: In October twenty fourteen, doctor Gallet Atlas, a psychoanalyst and clinical supervisor in private practice in Manhattan, New York, published a paper detailing her encounter with a man who claimed to be possessed by an entity from ancient Middle Eastern lower sitting across from her. Danny, a pseudonym used to protect his anonymity, was a successful, handsome but lonely economist in his theorties whose life was beginning to unravel under the weight of his affliction. According to Danny, the presence typically manifested during heightened states of arousal. In one session, he described in explicit detail a fantasy about a co worker, an imagined seduction that led to an intimate encounter. But as he finished recounting the story, he confessed something chilling. It's not me talking, he said, it's hymn the dybuk. In Jewish folklore, a dybook is a spirit not unlike a ginn, an entity that roam's homeless, seeking to possess a living host, often refusing to let go. Jewish mythology frequently links ghosts and spirits to sin and seek out wish hit, with the ancient Mesopotamian entity Lilith playing a key role in these narratives. While doctor Atlas ultimately interpreted Danny's affliction as a psychological rather than supernatural as a result of his loneliness, a lingering question remains, what if the entity speaking through him was real and exploiting his loneliness, And if it was real, how does it connect to a broader conspiracy involving its supernatural forces that interact with humans through sexuality. Doctor Atlas wrote that Danny believed that the only way to rid himself of the entity was through rituals found in the Kabbalah, an historic tradition within Jewish mysticism that explores the hidden nature of the universe and the spiritual forces shaping reality.
Speaker 1: So does one kind of prove the other in a sense that there were probably synthetic venoms in that shot, and that there might also have been something that they've put inside you parasitically. That would be like a DBAC or divoc or a COVID backward, because everything's backward with the sorcerers, right, So whatever, maybe that maybe maybe it takes root with the science, with the self assembly thing or whatever. Maybe it doesn't that you just end up dead. Oh well, can't make anama without breaking some eggs, right.
Speaker 9: These sacred texts have also been linked to a range of French phenomenas.
Speaker 1: So over over a period of generations, like the Memoris they talked about the black eyed children. I don't know if I believe in any of that or how valid that is, but maybe they were attempting to create an actual camera with the shots. I mean, it is a chimeric and of itself. You have yok, you have cow serum, you have all kinds of weird stuff in the older shots. A god does what's what's in them? Now? Because they don't tell you, and then fetal tissue and all kinds of stuff. It's basically like you're mixing a cauldron. It's your potion, the witch's potion, and then they're putting it into a needle and injecting it directly into you, just like a single thing, hollow fang of a snake. So why wouldn't there also be venom in there? This is their trademark, This is their characteristic trademark. And that would also explain if that is in fact an actual thing. The fibritagen going out of control in people causing those whitish plots that have nothing to do with blood, because fibritagen is something that gets activated when there's some kind of damage. It's what covers. Like if you get a cut by britagen comes in, you get the scab, and then you get the skin coming back out and all that stuff. If you are triggering something that is injuring you internally, then it could cause the fybrongen to act crazy like that in an unnatural way and cause something to plug you up. But I would like to see all the people that didn't end up dying getting these things pulled out of them. While they're alive, because if somebody's like, you can't this. This is the thing I had a problem with, Like your your leg would go completely numb and be cut off. You know what I mean? If if you let something that grow that long in you before you ended up dying and go through the embalmer. So were all the people that had something pulled out of them when they were alive that was that long and not just a regular blood clot because that happens with lots of different things. Blight clots happened with medications, poor diet, poor nutrition, congestive heart failure, different types of you know, eatrogenetic treatments that doctors give will cause blood clotting. But the white thing, that's the questionable thing because it's not natural for that to happen. It's not made out of blood, so it can't be a blood clot So what is that? If it is a real thing, then what is it? Could it be caused by some sort of venom causing injury to blood cells. So this thing is acting right inside the vein to create fiberrigen because it's being miss miss uh signaled to think that there's some sort of injury. I don't know.
Speaker 9: That may hint at a much broader conspiracy, one involving s magic, secret societies, and even world domination.
Speaker 1: Demons of the Kabbalah, hm Squiggly, the Golm, the devauc attacks and attacks.
Speaker 9: The Karbala has long been associated with historic mysticism, hidden knowledge, and secret traditions, fueling various controversial and fringe theories from Alistair Crowley to Sean Diddy comms.
Speaker 1: They should I should remark my stuff with this because I you know what, I just noticed people have been taking my doctor gliddon uh days and they've been cutting out just him and dropping all the data that access where it comes from. And they I found someone repurposing my stuff on Instagram. That's all. Find it great if they tell you the source. But they didn't tell them the source. They didn't. They didn't tell the source. And they said that they got that sent to them by someone else. So someone else, however many you know, however, many hands at the exchange down the line, they decided, fuck the people who actually put out put forth the effort, We're just going to steal it and repurpose it as if we're the smarty pantsas or as if we're the ones that get the guests and do the conversations and stuff like that, Like you hear my voice in the background, but it's just the car. It's just the cutout of Doctor Glyndon. No, none of the markers that show that where it came from, and nothing in the description saying it either.
Speaker 9: Figures of the twentieth and twenty first century have been linked to this tradition, either directly or indirectly, often in disturbing ways. While kabbala itself is a peaceful, broad and complex mystical tradition, certain groups and individuals have taken its teachings in cult like or conspiratorial directions, ranging from bizarre practices.
Speaker 1: So here's the part I disagree with that there's something that there's a good cabala at the back at all. There's if it's coming from a supremacy religion that wants everybodelle's dead and has a god that promises him that very thing, whether you're looking at the Tannach or the Talmud, then the kabbala can't be wonderful regardless. But the luring kabbala, which was yes, you're right, yeah, Christ productions or whoever it was. You're right, it was put together after his death, but it was also the inspiration of Sabotaze, every Perukia, Russo, Jacob Frank. It's the foundation of Zionism. It's where that idea comes from. Frankism is Zionism. They're doing all the same sick, crazy shit the Frankest and that cult. That was the mirror image of what they were doing. I mean, I mean exact replica of what they were doing. And that's what Zionimism is. So that's what I'm saying. This thing is all all the way through. That's this has been preserved. These practices have been preserved, but not the only ones because the Catholic churches these things do behind closed doors. They're into the human trafficking, child trafficking, the child rape and murder. They do that stuff too, Because when you get down to the core of it, the foundation or the leadership of these institutions, part of it, maybe not the regular people who believe in it for all the good reasons, but the institutionalized portion of it are all of the same ilk.
Speaker 9: Horrors that seem almost love crafting and scale. At the beginning of this episode, we introduce the typic, a paranormal entity tied to capitalistic demonology, while the lower of these beings typically focuses on spiritual possession. Individuals and cults familiar with the darker aspects of Kabbala have expanded their association with summoning demons into far more disturbing territory.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying that they have conjured all these things into our world through this five thousand plus year practice of conjuring invocation and trying to utilize demons for their for power, and they've unleashed this stuff into our world. The reason why there's dibok, the reason why there's these gin is because of the aftermath or the byproduct of these people screwing with things that never should have been screwed with, so they unleashed it onto mankind. Now that makes them chosen by that entity or entities that they're conjuring to continue to do their work for them, and in their drunk power idealism, they are special. And then the other ones just latch onto the idea of it because they think that that's you know, it's great to feel like you're special just because you were born a certain way and you didn't have to do anything for it. Of course, it's based on merit. It's based on who your mom was. Right, that's easy enough. If you have it, you got it. It doesn't necessarily make of a great pert. You're like, that's what they can't call themselves the kings of morality when they don't have to even prove that they're good people in order to be considered chosen, because they're just born that way, right, And yet they're the ones who have unleashed all this shit into the world. The reason why they needed all that binding magic and all this other crap, we're simply because and why they were superstitious and paranoid and all those other crap is because they unleashed this stuff onto the world and onto themselves a long long time ago. And every once in a while, maybe they can divert these into some other person to get them off their back, satisfy them. That way, they can divert them into an object, they can channel their energy into some sort of you know, blood blood ritual. But it's like it's probably a juggling act act at some point because of all this stuff they brought in, brought upon themselves. I'm sure that they've become, if not possessed, parasitically or energetically energetic parasites, energetic vampires into themselves to where they, like I said, they lose the tether to God if they ever had one, and they become indifferent to their wickedness, because that's the effect of messing around with this stuff, and that's the effect of the parasite now being like interwoven with them, the demonic presence being interwoven with them. That's why they can be indifferent to murdering children and everything else and starving people to death, and why they could be so adamant and gung ho for this, because it's not really it's not really like you can tell you can say that they're reptilian, or you can say that they're not human, And in a sense, I think you're the second one is absolutely true because their humanity has already gone, so they're in that sense they're not human. And if something else is controlling their levers, pulling their levers, then yeah, absolutely, they're They're just the shell if they were ever anything in the first place. Maybe this type of people, because of how long they've been doing it, never had a good start, you know, maybe they were always damned to be doing this.
Speaker 9: Stuff, as we will see in the next Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: The lack of having a teather is what made them resort to magic conjuring in the first place, because they didn't have that reassurance or that sense of a benevolent creator Gode in Their Lives chapter.
Speaker 9: One of the most famous legends from Kambadistic tradition is the tale of the Goal and an artificial humanoid being supposedly brought to life through divine knowledge made entirely of clay. The most well known version of this legend.
Speaker 1: Involves giant killer dradel.
Speaker 9: Abbai Judah Lewis of Prague, a prominent sixteenth century scholar.
Speaker 1: And now let's let's turn this into the ai concept too, right. They're going to put that They're going to put that the life force in a digital format into killer robots. And even if they're not doing that, they're putting it into the into the system of that they that they may have all dependent on technology.
Speaker 9: The list who allegedly created a clay servant, according to tradition, he uses mystical knowledge inspired by the way God created Adam to animate the creature. I think the word go comes from Hebrew meaning incomplete or unfinished.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting that this means incomplete and unfinished? So what's the missing what's the missing element? The thing that they can't put into it because they don't have it themselves, the one thing that the great Architect can only assemble but can't put life into. So what do they have to do. They have to take that life from somewhere else and transfer it. So if they're taking it from some sort of you know, demonic conjuring ritual, that could be one way, or they're utilizing and manipulating someone else's power into something, or in our case, in the metaphoric way, they're utilizing America's war machine to fight their battles for them because they've already conquered us. So they point out direct you know, they demand, they command, and then we go. And then that's the politicians and the media's job to rationalize it and sell it to the people. But because it's going to happen in regard to this one way or the other.
Speaker 9: Described as a much figure magically brought to life bites human creator. The most famous gold was named Yusilly. It was set to possess supernatural abilities, including invisibility and the power to summon spirits from the debt. While versions of the story vary, some modern skeptics dismiss the song.
Speaker 1: So here's that's weird. So the gold itself could could summon other spirits from the dead. So what does that tell you about Ai? If AI is a typical type of god, you know, incomplete in that it doesn't have its own seat of you know, its own conscience, which I guess would be like having empathy, or a sense of right and wrong, or care some something other than difference to those things, like if it would pause and not want to do something because of the morality of it, then it would be complete versus be an incomplete, you know, highly powerful, dangerous entity with the you know, computing capabilities that are a lot faster than any human having the power to put itself into other things or put other forces of life or death into something else, something undead. Interesting. I keep going back to those shots when I hear that and other things. But you know, maybe you're maybe your signal from your phone will possess possess you.
Speaker 9: Story as an urban myth, while others believe there could be some truth to it. In the most disturbing accounts, the creature eventually began rampaging through Prague before being sucked upt According to legend, there remains of.
Speaker 1: Low dude, they said, sub dub because it's freaking AI talking.
Speaker 9: Golam were stored in the attic of the old New Synagogue, though renovations in eighteen eighty three reportedly found no evidence of its equis.
Speaker 1: Oh, they didn't find yet. They're not going to tell you. Come on, they had been spirited away from there a long time ago. Anyway, if it wasn't even it wasn't you know there at one point. But I just find an interurt just give out of it.
Speaker 9: This is just one of several stories involving the creation of golmbs in Poland and other parts of Eastern Europe, with some accounts there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think there might be a lineage connecting the Bowers, and I think there's enough tally name that comes in the play that might link them to this Golam thing too, like having been the family, part of that family that may have been creating these things.
Speaker 9: Back to the early fifteen hundreds or possibly even earlier, similar to the surge in d book possession stories. Reports of Golan creation appeared to have peaked between the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, with additional cases recorded as recently as the two thousands. Researcher John Hartman's nineteen eighty seven study documented at least sixty three possession cases spanning four hundred years. This pattern raises an intriguing question what was happening in Eastern Europe at that time to trigger such a spike and alleged supernatural occurrences. Could the dibucs and Golumbs be part of the same phenomena. Two cases from the twenty first century suggests so. Today, the classical image of the golm as a living clay figure has largely faded from disc us, with one of the last famous alleged really counts occurring in eighteen hundred in Belarus, where the entity reportedly burned down the house it was intended to serve. Since then, there have been scattered reports of anomalies matching Golden descriptions manifesting at will and random people's homes worldwide.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're saying they haven't mind their own Huh, they don't like to be told.
Speaker 2: What to do.
Speaker 9: In twenty thirteen, in California, an individual recounted an unusual experience while visiting their cousin's house. The cousin was reportedly suffering from severe sleep paralysis episodes involving gray's skinned figures with greasy black hair embracing her in her sleep. The witness, who identifies as spiritual, suspected a supernatural attachment, but was discouraged from discussing it. One evening, while the witness and their cousins were talking in the kitchen, all the house lights flickered off and back on for a second. Immediately after the light's returned, the witness felt compelled to look toward their cousins makeshift bedroom and saw six feet humanoid figure standing near the curtain. The figure was described as wearing brown clothing from the eighteen hundreds, including a top hat with skin that appeared to be made of gray clay. It had human like features, but its appearance was difficult to define. It evoked an intense emotional reaction discussed anger and fear, despite making no movement or direct interaction before vanishing. A second incident, occurring at an unspecified data and location, involved a man who had lit a candle for meditation purchased from an occult store. The subject later perceived a figure standing by his bedroom door, described as a man composed of dripping mud. Initially believing it to be a hallucination, he attempted to ignore the figure until it moved forward, grabbed his ankles, and forcifully pulled him from the bed. The subject reported heading the floor before regaining awareness and bed. When he informed his roommate, the incident was dismissed as likely sleep paralysis. However, later that night, while attempting to sleep, the subject saw the same figure floating above him, still dripping mud. The entity then physically grabbed his shoulders, at which point he lost consciousness and awoke twelve hours later. Since then, no further incidents have occurred. What both instances have in common is that the entities were humanoid figures, matching traditional goal and descriptions, but interacted with humans in way more consistent with the book or demonic encounters. The latter case, in particular, appear to have been summoned through a brief ritual of meditation, suggesting that both Dibics and Goolan may be variations of the same type of entity, perhaps a form of gin, but who knows. Historians and theologians believe that the broader context surrounding the creation of these creatures centered on their role in protecting and serving their religious communities their creators belong to. However, some theories suggest that certain Kabbalistic sect.
Speaker 1: Some religious that makes it that implies nobility, ethics, and morality. I don't see a whole lot of that, And people who think it's okay to rape a three year.
Speaker 9: Old continue to practice forbidden forms of life. Creation experimenting in the twenty first century with alchemy, genetic manipulation, and astral entities to bring new beings into existence. If these be astral entities, their sudden manifestations in the homes of people experiencing intensely paralysis could be explained through altered states of consciousness, moments when the mind is the most suspectable to perceiving or even interacting with other worldly forces projected into their lives by unknown individuals. However, if they are merely the products of scientific experiments involving alchemy and genetic manipulation, this brings us back to the themes of the previous episodes. The convergence of technology with what might be called magic in the creation and summoning of entities that could pose a threat to humanity. Some French theorists argue that modern AI and transhumanism movements are unknowingly or even deliberately following ancient kabalistic blueprints for artificial life, merging human consciousness with machines. If true, AI itself could be considered a digital age golm, an artificial servant that, once awakened, may defy its creators. Even More controversially, some claim that the forces behind AI's rise are not merely corporate titans, but individuals linked to ancient, historic traditions, secret societies that see AI not just as a tool, but as a vessel for something beyond human understanding. While this does not implicate all followers of these traditions, it suggests that a select few have twisted their beliefs into something far darker, something known as the Tree of Death, a multiversal threat that challenges the very nature of reality itself. Influential figures from industry moguls to pop culture icons may be aware of this, and that takes us back to the golden era of hip hopped in the late nineties and the thriving music scene of New York.
Speaker 1: All right, we are done for today. Late, I'm tired all asleeper my chair, sorry, Lisa hellow Way, yeah, all right, So where's my head? Where's my head at? Where's my head? That one? There?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 1: So do we hit our stream goal? Is there at least ten people subscribe? Ten more people subscribed over at FTJ or any of the other places, or do we have any more of the Patreon followers? That'd be cool. Otherwise, you can always before it goes away, you can drop these menu down. There's a swear jar here. You can just read them. He can always pick youre onto it all helps, thank you. And then if you're on the rumbles side, you can click this guy here for the rant and I'll read it before I pass out because I'm sorried. I gotta go do the elliptical, but I gotta drinke it ut of the drink because I'm pulling sleep in my chair. All right, So there's that, and then you can only subscribe to hear too, does the same thing helps out the show. But if you really want to do something awesome and do something for yourself, then I would highly recommend you going to Let's see if I can find it over on Let's do on the FTJ. It's the same thing as on the rumble, but I just want to show you guys here. So here it is boom boom, boom boom, not that one. I mean you can look at it. There's a video there might be fun to watch. I kind of make it fun. So put my website, and then there's doctor Glynn's here, and then there's this and this is the band by Amazon dot Com. And you know these guys, these guys are pretty okay. Huh these guys, yeah, they're pretty okay, aren't they. So if you get anything over here, you should use code b B DAN b B DAN. See you right there for I think it's ten percent off. All right, So if you get books, DVDs, whatever, whatever, you're helping out Dave GAHOWI you're helping out FTJ, you're helping out everybody, and then you can use code bb DAN Bravo Bravo Dan for ten percent off. That's also on the Rumble side too. If you guys won't look at it all right now, lead Big Farm behind we get out a couple more members this week, this past week. I think everybody should be on this. I think everybody is making mistake if they're not. Honestly, it's access to information. You're not gonna be able to find other places, and you're gonna be able to use it when you have an issue that you can just do right away, because panic sets in when you have pain or some other thing that you know is horribly wrong, and there's ways to get out of it. There's two ways to get out of it that I know of. It's called doctor Glynnon's approach and doctor Monzo's and they overlap. So knowing both of those people, I feel pretty good about where I'm at. But if you don't have access to this, I would highly recommend getting into it. And then that's the code for it. He reduced his membership by twenty five percent, by ten twenty five percent on the monthly end the annual, and this gives you an additional twenty five percent off of my code. So you have to use this link and then that code together, all right, And if you want to just go to my website, you could do that, and when you're on an actual computer, it all lines up perfectly. Terre on this thing doesn't make really good phone apps. This software that I paid too much for this this site, so it kind of puts everything stacked instead of like this. It looks really nice on this up here. So one stop shop for ten percent off of my house sauces. But you can just click doctor Glinnon from here and the link's already in there, and then you just use my code become a member, all right, And.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 1: As you're well getting your ninety as central nutrients, use code BB five BB five five percent off and you're gonna save a ton just by getting it from the Whole Food Vitamin side that doctor Monzo formulated rather than going to Youngevity. But I do love their plant Drive minerals and they're beyond usteofs. So if you're like me, then you're probably gonna get that stuff anyway, and then supplement the rest of this. And like I had mentioned before, to get your ninety essentials, the lastan Caliber oil, the Whole Food Multi vitamin. If you got these instead of the the Youngevity you're already saving sixty dollars between these these two items. And then the full Vicumic is a thirty is an eighty Sorry, it's a ninety to one hundred and eighty day supply, so it will we conserve it and say it's a five month supply, so you can divide this by five so you'r versus go put you nothing. You don't have to buy this one every month. You know, you're doing like an eighth or sixteenth of a teaspoon of this, and then you scroll down and you scroll down and you remember that that's there in case you like wull food vitamin C, which you probably should, but especially if you're gonna get sick and just take a bunch of what you call what most people call vitamin C, which is a satic acid. It's not. It's isolated. It means it doesn't have the copper bond. So if it goes into your system at a high quantity, like you take the crystals or you take a bunch of vitamin C because you're not feeling good and you think it's gonna help, what it's gonna do is gonna make you more run down, and it's gonna take the elastin out of your body too, which probably isn't a good saggy face, dupy face. You know you know, loose skin, but also weakening your your stomach lining. You know, like if you decide to do a squad and then your intestines blow out like like the mo the aliens and some or like spaceballs, and the guy starts doing hello, Hello, heard and hell on my RAGTM galvi with the hat. Yet, if the alien pops out of your body and it's like made out of your intestines, it's because you didn't have enough of lastin in your body. It could also maybe the reason why your arteries like explode because you didn't have enough lastin in your in your veins and all that good stuff to pulp the pump, you know what I mean. So lasting is important. That's why you want to have the core copper. Core copper. This will this will rob you know, regular vitamin regular store bought vitamin C that is made out of hydrochloric acid and cornstarch will rob you of will rob you of copper because it's naturally in nature has a copper bond to it. So if it's missing it, that's what it seeks out, has an affinity for, so when it comes across yours, it takes it with it on its way out. So this whole food vitamin C has the copper bond, so you don't have to worry about that, And then you get the the acetic acid, you get the asorbic acid. Is what I was trying to say. Acetic and a sorbic are both in regular whole food vitamin C. Asorbic is the one that you normally get, making you know, getting the crystals the bitter, the bitter of crystals or the powder or the pills. When you get the cheap stuff, the cheap supplement stuff, this is still super inexpensive. And this whole food seed, like I said, it has so when I have a stomach ache or a bug, I go get the Millard acetic acid I have. I have a non GMO potter of it made out of lemons. Did I take and it knocks out any stomach bug. The asorbic acid, if I just took it like I used to thinking that I was getting vitamin C, I wasn't because you're you're only you're getting isolate and it's not the whole thing. The whole food has all the things that make it good in it. So that's why the whole food vitamin C complex is good. If you're if you're gonna do this because you get sick and you're gonna take a bunch of vitamin C, get the whole food vitamin C and that way you're if you're taking that, you're not gonna be stripping away your copper. And this is the core copper that I think everybody should be on now. If you're saving, and you are saving over one hundred dollars doing everything the Azure well side, you have extra money left over with the core copper. Plus you're getting five per set off by using code Bravo Bravo five. After ninety days, you're gonna feel freaking amazing, probably, especially if you haven't been getting your nutrients in that long with all these things I'm talking about core copper being in addition to that, but these four things, right, So Alaskan Kyle liver oil, there's an awesome hole in there too, Rett, No, I mean, so you have this, the whole food vaulted item, the full vacumic acid, and then the last one out here is the IP six. It takes a little while to find it, so it's a jar potter boom there. So those who give you your ninety essentials and like I said, I would highly recommend grabbing a hold of the core copper. And if you were listening to doctor doctor Monso and I was talking last time the I don't remember which one it was, there was an adrenaline one in here that was good that he said. It wasn't that adrenal new though, unless they changed the name. I'll get him back on soon so we can discuss that. But so many people, like I mean, a ton of people have been using my code over here and it helps to show up tremendously. It helps me sit in this chair. That's why you see me more often lately that you then than have it run around wondering what the heck they're going to do this month. It's been very helpful. And that also means that there's people that are healthier and that makes me feel good. All right. And doctor Monso thanks you too, and he did the last time he was on here, last two times. All right, So there you go. Doctor Manso is the man. As you can tell, it's only good people that I affiliate with, so doctor Lynton, doctor Manso, doctor Monzo's books over here. And then there's always our friend Daisy. See how that pops up and it says try bb VIP and you get fifteen or seventeen percent off here and free chipping on subscriptions and orders of over one hundred and eighty nine. They got coloidal silver and all different sizes here and for a blood pressure as a breen this is they changed the fitch or the video? Are they home screen? The is that neat so burdock root, black cuman seed? I was looking for black cohash. I don't know if they have that for that secret that looks or if you just get that in a pill or something dandelion greens, fennel seed, you'd be surprised how much you know looks. See what it says, I'm curious. It's a nutrient richera bland crafted that support digestion, respiratory health and women's wellness, packed with essentral vitamins like A, C and E, ACE and B complex put natural right not bullshit. Penel seeds have long been celebrated for their ability to relieve bloating gas hartburn while promoting clear breathing and soothing costs coughs. It's also traditionally used to enhance breast milk production. Well I didn't know that ease mental discomfort cheese. I should get rebecta this and and support homo won obalance. Wow with its an you know what. I guess it makes sense though, because whenever I way back when I was a kid, and I ate the salami that used to come with the fennel seeds in the salami, and it used to be like long, like oval shaped salami, not these little ring things. I never had mentional cramps, so it must have worked. With its antioccident and anti inflammatory properties, this elixir offers a gentle Yeah, I try. I just lasted as long as I could without laughing about that. This elixir offers a gentle yet powerful boost to overall vitality, making it a versatile addition to any natural wellness routine. Anti inflammatory effects, immune boosting, cancer fighting potential, digestive support, hormonal balance, respiratory relief, weight manage it, blood pressure control, antioxidant protection, organic vodka so you can get ship faced too. Oh man, it's like how many other good things out there? Is there? Any? Is there any oxycodone in it too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Darn it? All right? Good times? So that was the fennel seed one. Wait, wait, I want to. I want to see what the little okay weight pine in the brain. Oh cool, they got videos here. You learned some shit rose hips. Let's see, there's just some cool stuff. Mollian. Oh that's good for I already know what this as far I have. I have a syrup for my daughter which had so let's see. Wait. Willdow Bark is rich in sealasin, a natural compound that inspired aspirin along with trade. It's a natural one the inspired aspen along with trace minerals like calcium, iron, and potassium. Long valued as a natural remedy, it's known for supporting pain relief, reducing information, easing headaches, migraines, soothing national cramps again, and promoting joint comfort. Pretty much. God knew how horrible it would be to deal with them when they're going through that, so he was like, no, just put something that helps that in like every plant. Just put it in there. I'm not a bad I'm not a mean God. Respiratory relief, they don't need those respiratories acts as a natural expectorate, helping clear mucus and phlegm from lungs and supporting each your breathing. That's the only aspect of it. I believe lung and chest health use mucous membranes and may aid and bronchitis, heavy coughing, chess cols and asthma. Ear health traditionally used to support relief from ear infections. That's cool, Anti inflammatory and wound support may help reduce information and promote healing and minor wounds. I wonder if you have to drop it in there into the wound itself. Heart and stomach support cool and hair and skincare help nourish hair and skin supporting scalp health. Interesting organic million leaf and balloom, filtered water, novaki, very neat packed purple. I gotta note, what the hell that? Oh, this is a mixture of stuff. Oh the wait, hold on the liquor chuote, this is a glycerizon I wonder if the video is still there. No, I don't see it. There was a there was a video that doctor way back with doctor Artis was on here was connected to this for a time talking about the glycerizin liquor. Sroot is more than a soothing herbal remedy. It is its time honor botanical ally use for centuries to calm inflammation support adrenal health. This is supposed to help break down colts to adrenal that these is a respiratory and digestive comfort with its naturally sweet flavor reminiscent of star anise. This powerful root contains glycerizin, a compound known for its anti viral Come on, just just good. Skip over to the anti bacterial and immune balancing properties. Whether you're seeking relief from ronc oil irritation, ulcers, or chronic fatigue, liquor shoot offers gentle yet effect US four whole body healing. Yes, it's anti unicorn as well, apparently, adriddle support and fatigue relief, respiratory health, ulcer digestive relief, blood detox that liver support, cholesterol in circulation. I wouldn't want them. I wouldn't want to loan in my cholesterol for any reason, particularly because that's good for you. But anyway, yeah, skin and immine balance, antibacterial, anti fungal, gentle laxative action. Oh yeah, and there's some vot key. All right, there you go. There's some cool stuff over here, just to show you. I don't I didn't usually spend a whole lot of time on that particular one, but now I did. So now you got some more info on that, and then there's all this wonderful shit here that I love. I'm actually making. I just made twelve cases today and I'm gonna makes little more tomorrow. Oh yeah, so, uh send them in, I'll make them happen. Semper fry LLC dot com, s E M P E r if or y l l C dot com. Maybe I still out there. I'm not like falling asleep here. Let's see you been we've been at That was like Carli's Church of Satan, pabalistic demon worship. Satan has had a tight grip on this world. That's the whole National Socialist faught. I guess, yeah, well, I don't know if you're here earlier, but I said, I think they actually succeeded in their mission, even though they lost the war. I think they got the artifacts or whatever these relics were that these demon waves were searching the world for as they were rising in power to take and have completely already dominated us. I think the Germans actually got the ship out of circulation and away from them, so that shit didn't get worse than it did. That's a that's a that's a sensation I've had for a little bit that they may have lost the war. They might have had a sacrifice Germany itself. I mean, and they didn't. They didn't do that, but they got hammered. But I think they spirited away the ship that was in high demand by these demons. They have full domination and control over the world. That's I mean, I could be wrong. I'd like to think that they did something and it wasn't for nothing that they suffered like that. We got everybody think everybody, yeah, I think that's everything. Okay, well everybody, thank you so much. Everybody checks out when I start telling them all the cool stuff, all right, good night. Yea. I really liked that I made that. I turned the coffee into purple, so that looked like the like the drug, the purple. I mean, Hillman has to watch us. He'll get it, he'll understand it.