Speaker 1: Celebrating the birthdate of the musical genius known as John Legends. What would I do without your smart mouth drawing me in and you kicking me out?
Speaker 2: You've got my headsman, and no kidding.
Speaker 3: A can't pin you down.
Speaker 2: What's going on that beautiful mind?
Speaker 4: I'm your magical mister Ride and I'm sold dizzy.
Speaker 1: Don't know what hit.
Speaker 4: Me, but I'll be all ride. My head's a new war, but I'm breathing. You're crazy and I'm out of.
Speaker 1: My most Springfield, Ohio's own John Legend today, on this December twenty eighth, great music, great writer, great vocalist, really screwed up politics, but that doesn't affect the enjoyment. That was actually a Christa's two point zero in my wedding song. So just happened to fall at that time before we look ahead to look back at significant events and people tied to this particular data in history, including but not limited to these the state. Nineteen twelve, San Francisco's Municipal Railway began operations. They had the mayor at the controls of streetcar number one, fifty thousand people looking on. Usually a Cincinnati mayor can't even throw out the first pitch at a Reds game. Nineteen forty five, Congress officially recognized the Pledge of Allegiance. Seventy two, Kim Il sung, then the premier of North Koreino Korea, named the country's president under a new constitution, and the Kim family dynasty of deputism was born this date. In nineteen seventy three, the Endangered Species ac signed into law by President Richard Nixon. Nineteen eighty one. Elizabeth Jordan Carr, wherever you are. I don't know if she's still with us. Happy birthday. The first American test tube baby born on this date in Norfolk, Virginia. Nine people died of a crush of people trying to get into a celebrity charity basketball game of all things, at City College in New York. It was December twenty eighth, nineteen ninety one, and birthdays besides John Legend, Denzel Washington is seventy. Gail King from TV is also seventy years old. Hockey Hall of Famer Ray Bork sixty four, Linux creator Linus Torvolds for You Nerds is fifty five. Political commentator Anna Navarro for Really Stupid People. She's a TV commentator fifty three, Seth Meyers birthday, Joe Mangiono, excuse me, manng Nello, John Legend, Andre Holland, Sianna Miller, Jesse Buckley thirty five. If it is your birthday today, I hope it is absolutely the best birthday you could possibly imagine, and you get to spend it with the people you love that love you doing things you love to do.
Speaker 3: And truly my wish for you. It's five point.
Speaker 1: Forty in the morning, and Mametry is always seven hundred. W L W Sport Liam Tomlinson, Good morning, sir. I've got to tell you first and foremost that I am just thrilled with college football bowl games yesterday because my Vanderbilt Commodore is kick some butt in the Birmingham Bowl against well, you know, against Georgia Tech.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Vanderbilt Diego Pavia played a great game at quarterback, unbelievable. The score was thirty five to twenty seven, but that doesn't reflect how dominant Vanderbilt was in this game.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Two interceptions, well two turnovers of Georgia Tech in the second half, an interception in their in their own red zone and then a fumble that Vanderbilt recovered, but Diego Pavia is the tail of the tape in that game, and that's all. She wrote.
Speaker 5: He's top five quarterback in college football. I stand by that easy.
Speaker 2: There's about I think there's eight or nine bowl games today.
Speaker 5: So if you didn't get your bowl fixed yesterday and you want to take a break from watching the NFL, you have the Fenway Bowl, the Pinstripe Bowl, the New Mexico Bowl, the Pop Tarts Bowl, and then the.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg Arizona Bowl where Chuck.
Speaker 5: Martin and the Miami Ohio RedHawks faced Colorado State.
Speaker 2: That will be at four point thirty.
Speaker 5: There's the Military Bowl, Alomo Bowl, and the Independence Bowl as well.
Speaker 1: Good deal. What else?
Speaker 5: The Bengals host to Broncos this afternoon with their playoff hopes on the line. Pregame coverage begins at noon. Catch all the action on the Home of the Best. Bengals covered seven hundred WLW. The Bengals need to win out Broncos lose Week eighteen to the Chiefs, Holts have to lose either the Jags or the Dolphins, and the Dolphins must lose to either the Browns or the Jets, and Big Time Basketball today at the Heritage Bank Center of the Washington General's face off against the Harlem Glow Trotter's tip off is set for two.
Speaker 1: The highlight of morning almost every Saturday morning, believe it or not, is visit from our next online guest, our phone friend, the lovely lady Mama Tree is back with us on a Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: Mama Tree, how are you, my dear mamm Tree.
Speaker 1: Mam Tree, Oh, mamm Tree, all right, you know what, Liam put her on hold. We'll come back. Maybe that wasn't the highlight of the morning. This is gonna be a really, really sad state of affairs if that's the case.
Speaker 3: Wake the lady up. She'd been on hold too long. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Well, just as we were talking in sports just a moment ago, I was mentioning how much and I love the fact that Navy won their game against whoever they play Oklahoma. I'm not sure, but Navy won Vandy one. So the world is right. And today the Bengals will defeat the Denver Broncos, but it will all be for naught because my Kansas City Chiefs next week are going to probably play No. One and lose the last game of the year to the Denver Broncos. And that's no good for a Bengals equation that gets them into the playoffs, sadly. So you know now that we've got that established ismometry on the line.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, mao, try how sweet it is to be loved by you?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 7: Hallelujah? How sweet it is to be loved for you God? And desa hey, hey one more time and loud. How sweet it is to be loved for you too?
Speaker 1: That's wonderful? What made you decide?
Speaker 9: Ray?
Speaker 7: Two days of old land sign my dear bar oh lang sign, we'll drink her cup of kinds your for days of old Langzi and for days Hobo sign, my dear for days hobbol sign, We'll drink he cup God this here two days hobo.
Speaker 10: Sign.
Speaker 7: Amen.
Speaker 8: I lost my boys.
Speaker 1: I didn't know when you were going to finish. I thought you were done with the house. Sweet it is, and then you're break into ole leg sign. This is like the Lynette Mametry End of the Year special.
Speaker 8: Yes, but I lost you right in the middle of saying it. You couldn't hear me. I was screaming for come back, come back. I'm on the ire he's out there.
Speaker 3: But you well, the first time you were not on the air, sadly we heard nothing.
Speaker 8: I was singing. Oh, I had a good boy saying for I just scream.
Speaker 11: To you help.
Speaker 3: No, you sounded good then.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I've got so many comments from your in reaction to your oh Holy night last Saturday. You would you wouldn't believe how many people can Gary Jeff, she can really sing. Oh, that's amazing her voice was, I said, I know angelic had me in tears, Mametry when you said, oh holy night.
Speaker 8: Words, but my best is at my worst.
Speaker 1: Well that your worst is is pretty still still pretty good. Uh, but your bestess is absolutely supreme. There's no doubt this.
Speaker 8: Morning because that had a screen. Birdy come in here. You were talking and I couldn't let you hear me.
Speaker 11: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: Well that that is rather terrible. But it's all fixed now, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I said, Redow, Redow.
Speaker 1: At least you understand the principles here of show business. The show must go on no matter what happen happens, and there are people you know that just don't understand that. But you understand that infinitely, and I appreciate your professionalism.
Speaker 8: As a child, I heard about the pearls appauling. This is the pearls of Patty Brown.
Speaker 12: I just live and lightly.
Speaker 8: Thank you Jesus, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Amen. Uh well, that's that's all I really need, mammetry But God, bless you, and thank you again.
Speaker 6: I love you, thank you, love you too.
Speaker 8: Right over and out.
Speaker 1: Until next week. Over and out Roger, Roger to an end of the city.
Speaker 13: Come out he Hey, man, who that cat coming down to see?
Speaker 14: I don't know, but it sound for me like that.
Speaker 2: What a man at the bone.
Speaker 1: You're having him out football the familiar stre Sweet and Georgia Brown, because today they what do they call that arena down by the river? Now, Liam, I forgot the Heritage Bank Center. Yes, they're getting a lot of bank for their buck paying for that the Heritage Bank Center. Once again, the woeful Washington Generals will face off against the clown princes of basketball, the Harlem Globetrotters. Back in town, and as a kid, there was few things better to go and see than the the next generation of meadow Lark Lemons out there doing all of their basketball magic, spinning the ball to Yo yo, the fake bucket of water, the hilarity, and of course their domination of the Washington Generals, which I think they've maybe lost two games to the Washington Generals and maybe lost a few more to other teams along the way. But the vision, the original vision of Abe Sapristein lives on today in its form a little bit modernized. Lord knows it even They even let the girls play along Harlem Globetrotters today with memories. Since we're to this point in the morning, Dickless, we're waiting five point fifty eight seven hundred WLW into the first official hour of the Saturday Morning Edition for this Saturday, December twenty eight, twenty twenty four, the last weekend of the year, Gary Jeff Walker at your service, Liam Tomlinson at the controls, which means, if anything goes wrong, we will be feeding him to a bunch of rabid squirrels after the show. Speaking of rabbit squirrels and bunnies in the backyard, remember.
Speaker 11: When you ran away and I got on my knees and begged.
Speaker 1: You birds flowers, chirping birds.
Speaker 5: Well, and you left me anyhow, And then the day's got worse and worse, and now.
Speaker 15: You see I've gone completely out of my mind.
Speaker 1: Voila day from Harrison. Good morning, Good morning, Jeff. How were we doing today? I'm just as crazy as ever, Dave, how are you.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So an old man shuffles slowly into an ice cream parlor. He's got his cane and he's moving up towards the counter and he struggles to get up on the stool. Slowly, painfully gets up on the stool, and the waitress behind the counter says, what would you like, sir?
Speaker 3: Banana split?
Speaker 1: Please? She asked him crushed nuts, and he said no arthritis.
Speaker 16: Huh, Gared, Jeff, Dave, Dave, did you.
Speaker 17: Ever wonder what nationality Santa is?
Speaker 3: What nationality Santa is?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 19: I'm pretty sure he's Nordopolish. Speaking of rabbits, you know what the difference is between a rabbit and a lumberjack?
Speaker 3: A rabbit and a lumberjack? No, I I have no idea, Dave.
Speaker 19: Well, one of them choosing hops and the other queues and chops.
Speaker 3: I bet you can't do that really fast?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 19: Choosing hops and hopson and choosing chews and hops?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 19: I'm sorry yet. Time for New Year's resolutions. Okay, you know what a New year as a resolution.
Speaker 1: Is a waste of time?
Speaker 19: Well, yeah, but it's something that goes in one year and comes.
Speaker 1: Out the other.
Speaker 20: No jokes told by day from Harrison are not necessarily considered funny by the staff, management, or advertisers of seven hundred WLW or his parent company, iHeartMedia. If these attempts at humor have caused you to roll your eyes, made your stomach churn, or you have considered the entire exercise to be a colossal waste of time, we deeply apologize. Now back to our irregular programming.
Speaker 1: All right, Time for some picking and some grinnin. First, let's deal with this. Good morning, Dick, Good morning Gary, Jeff. How are you You're late?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've been over sleeping this week.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Yeah, I'm okay, Okay, good. I was worried. I'm always worried about you, Dick, when I don't hear from you about five till six every Saturday morning. Because this is your time, this is our time together. You understand that, right, right, right, So let's make the most of our time while we still have it. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Oh, not too bad to have a pretty good Christmas. My friend came down, or Amy's daughter or Ingrid's daughter came. It was a pretty good Christmas.
Speaker 1: Did did you see Ingrid?
Speaker 21: Yes?
Speaker 12: And I did. I've been seeing her a lot this week. She's had a lot of visitors. A lot of my friends have been come over and seeing her, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right right?
Speaker 12: No good, kind of nice?
Speaker 3: And is she doing better?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's doing a lot better. Have you heard from Dave?
Speaker 1: No, I was wondering about that. I'm worried about him too, Dave back Wrath, our friend in Dayton.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I wondered because he used to stop buy and you know gets uh you know Christmas present?
Speaker 1: You know, all right, So you're missing Santa Claus so that's your issue.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you haven't heard from him?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't. Maybe maybe you have been a naughty dick this year. Were you a naughty dick?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, you were a good dick. I figure he's kind of busy, maybe because you know, if you're naughty, Santa doesn't bring anything. Yeah, but you say you've been a nice dick all year?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, say it for me. I've been a nice.
Speaker 12: Dick from Dayton all year with my many friends.
Speaker 6: At wl W.
Speaker 1: Right, that's close enough, Dick. Listen, I'm sorry, that's all the time we have because we're coming up the works here.
Speaker 3: We've got to get old radio Rick on so so say.
Speaker 12: Good night Dick, Good night Gary, Jeff?
Speaker 3: All right, do the Bengals win? Do the Bengals win or lose?
Speaker 12: They win?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: What's score twenty four?
Speaker 1: I could have guessed every time, every almost every single time. Every once in a while, it's thirty one twenty four. Almost every time though it's Bingals twenty seven the other team twenty four? How can this possibly be? At six fourteen in the morning, Let's talk to our friend old radio Rick Washburn about the spirit of radio and also the physical presence of radio that he may be working on on his bench right now. Oh Liam, this is so good. Just let it play for a second. Were violating any kind of We're gonna have to pay royalties there, Thank you? Getting Okay, that's enough, Old Radio Rick.
Speaker 11: How are you? Oh?
Speaker 22: Good morning, Gary, Jeff Hayle, you're coming in four by five? Uh Ohugh on a nineteen twenty six Steinite Radio six. Yes, sir, it's an AC one twenty five model. It's an am TRF radio. It's got two giant tuning knobs instead of the usual three, so it's a little less complex to deal with. It uses either six or seven tubes, depending upon which ones you use, and that's a long story. But anyways, it's got a folded horn internal speaker. And instead of having the big horn speaker like look like it came off a gramophone or a patroller or something, this one looks like one of those that somebody sat on and then tucked it in the cabinet.
Speaker 11: It works.
Speaker 22: That is lacking a little bit of volumeles the four by five, but still, but hey, buckle up, because here we go to the catalog. Okay, the radio you have wished for a thousand times, just a thousand, just a thousand.
Speaker 1: Well what if you what if you wished for this radio like every night of your life and you're like twenty and you're going, how many thousands of times have I wished for this radio? And it's finally here?
Speaker 22: Well, I'd say if you put a quarter in the jar every time you wished for it, if it's a thousand times, you might be able.
Speaker 1: To buy it.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 22: That was a shot radio troubles and expense, now signing off. That was a reach. No uses, no batteries of any kind, plugs into light socket. Okay, hopefully you have one, because nineteen twenty six not a lot of people had utility power. But anyway, no chemical rectifiers. The only thing I can think to mean is that it's not a catch whisker, so it doesn't have it like that block of galina or any other element that acts like a diode on a catch whiskers radio. Okay, I guess you will marvel at its tone.
Speaker 1: Okay, here I'm marveling at its description as we speak.
Speaker 22: Now this is the Department of redundancy departments. So picture to yourself a radio as musical as a Steinway piano, and that costs one penny per hour to operate, No wonder. Everyone who hears it gasps in amazement. Many say I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 22: You will hardly believe it yourself till you hear it. No wonder, This is a present day radio. Wonder.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 22: And the price one hundred and twenty five dollars yet and fifty to day. The immense volume of our big new factory makes it possible. Volume volume, volume is responsible for the way Steinite products have swept the country.
Speaker 1: And didn't you just tell me, Rick, didn't you just tell me that the problem was it was a little low.
Speaker 22: In volume, isn't isn't the irony tasteful? This set should sell for three hundred and fifty dollars or more. Yeah, they probably couldn't sell any for that truce.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm surprised they sold that many at the one hundred and twenty five dollars price with that catalog description. But I would wonder who these people were that wrote the catalog descriptions of the actual radios. Do you ever kind of like think that there was like and at that time in the analog world, they're sitting at a typewriter and they're pounding out this verse or you know, this text, and that was your only job was to make flowery descriptions of inanimate objects for a catalog that was actually a gig Ai has replaced everything good.
Speaker 22: Well, I think when you talk about serious Wards or any of the other catalog stores, they undoubtedly had their own I guess he'd called copywriters. Oh, sure, that that would come up with this stuff, and that was their full time gig for these other smaller companies like David Grimes and Steinite. Maybe they did have somebody that did it, or maybe the boss just did it himself on a Saturday afternoon or something to save the expense while they were starting out by.
Speaker 1: No one, No, this was this was this was professionally screwed up. I can tell.
Speaker 22: It's not just screwed up.
Speaker 1: Professionally screwed up. All right, it's what a fun conversation. Uh, thank you sir. Happy New Year, Happy New.
Speaker 9: Year to you.
Speaker 22: And prayers for Toledo Steep please he went under the NFE last week and don't know the prognosis yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, absolutely, prayers coming his way. Old Radio Rick at gmail dot com. If you'd like to get in touch with mister Washburn. It's six twenty oh.
Speaker 23: Your Saturday is looking really nice.
Speaker 24: We're starting off in that fifty degree range, in the warm all the way up to sixty. It'll be mostly cloudy sky's rain chances, although not looking as great as once before, we'll still be there, especially in the afternoon into the evening hours, and then overnight as well into Sunday, we top out at sixty today. From you severe weather station, I'm nine first Warning Meteorologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLWLW.
Speaker 1: Sport win out or go home for the Cincinnati Bengals. As we get closer and closer to the end of the season, Liam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Week seventeen of the regular season of the NFL. It's kind of crazy. We already hear already this College Bowls Season two. It's almost the end of football, but we go to basketball. But this afternoon, the Bengals host the Broncos with their playoff hopes on the line. Pregame coverage begins at noon catch all the action on the Home of the Best Bengals coverage, seven hundred WLW. Kickoff is set for four thirty. The Bengals need to win out. The Broncos have to lose Week eighteen to your Chiefs, Scary Jeff, The Colts have to lose to either the Jags or Giants, two of the worst teams in football, and the Dolphins must lose either the Browns or the Jets for the Bengals to even sniff the playoffs.
Speaker 2: But crazier things have happened all right.
Speaker 5: It's also season, and last night Vayner Built defeated Georgia Tech thirty five twenty seven in the Birmingham Bowl. No George defeated Oklahoma twenty one to twenty in the Armed Forces Bowl, Arkansas top Texas Tech and the Liberty Bowl. Syracuse defeated Washington State and the Holiday Bowl, and USC scored a touchdown with seven seconds left to defeat Texas A and M in the Las Vegas Goal Bowl. The Snoop Dogg Arizona Bowl, Miami Ohio faces Colorado State that is at four thirty. There's the Fenway Bowl between Yukon and North Carolina, the Pinstripe Bowl between Boston College and Nebraska. It's always cool to see those games on the MLB fields. The New Mexico Bowl between Louisiana Lafia and TCU, the Pop Tarts Bowl between Miami Ohio State, the Military Bowl between East Carolina and NC State, the Alamo Bowl between BYU and Colorado, and the night Cap the Independence Bowl between Army and LA Tech. The North travel to moon Township to face Robert Morris on Sunday. Pregame coverage begins at one thirty tips set four to two. Listen to all that action on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty.
Speaker 3: This is seven hundred WLWOD.
Speaker 1: Time for who Day.
Speaker 25: Two day brought to you in FOP by Ross American Grill on seven hundred WLW, the home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 9: All Right, Coach Zach Taylor joining us this morning, and coach hope you had a great Christmas and getting ready for another big game, right?
Speaker 1: I did. Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 26: We got a great practice in so or guys were fired up and then you got to spend some time with family.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: I like to hear that.
Speaker 9: Hey, your defense came to play again on Sunday against the Browns, didn't they They.
Speaker 26: Did, got a great goal ahead and Stan getting a turnover on the first drive of the game that gave us a lout of momentum and then got several of their takeaways as well. So we're gonna need them to keep that up.
Speaker 9: But you got this dominant Denver defense coming into Cincinnati this weekend.
Speaker 3: Tell me about them.
Speaker 1: It's a good group.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 26: They've done a great job prushing the quarterback. They lee lea and sacks passer tains one of the top corners in the league. So it's a unit that plays well together. They got some momentum and we got some momentum as well, So it's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 9: And it's your defense against is a rookie quarterback Bo Nicks, Right.
Speaker 26: Yeah, we got to make life uncomfortable for him, and our defense is a big part of that. Our fans will be a big part of that as well. So I'm excited to see everbody rise the challenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your home finale.
Speaker 9: I heard you say this week, you got to have your best game of the season, but the fans got to have their best game. So you want everybody out there tailgating and doing well in the stadium.
Speaker 1: Right, That's right, that's right.
Speaker 26: Have fun at the tailgate and then get in there and be rowdy and make life hard on this rookie quarterback.
Speaker 9: They got what about playoff? Hope still alive? Two games to go here? Are you thinking much about that or are you taking a game to game?
Speaker 26: All I know is we got to win, so we just got to focus on Denver. Nothing matters if we don't get that done. So that's gonna be our number one focus right now.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Coach Zach Taylor with us bring us home a win on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate it. Thank you. Let's shed eaes that you sit.
Speaker 27: Honey, we may meet through. You'll never care me come no where the whiskey round.
Speaker 1: Getting Highway fifty two out of Cincinnati. He that two seventy five New Richmond exit. East eastward, my friend eastward, my friend through Claremont and then how now Brown County and the loveliest little village on the river Ripley, at a place called Brookies. They are gathered once again. Good morning, gang, good morning.
Speaker 3: That's a heck of a delay. What's going on?
Speaker 13: Ah, it's just a out of a lazy Saturday morning here.
Speaker 1: It's like fifty five degrees outside. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's sure is it was?
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 6: When I walked out the door this morning, I was like.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't believe it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I came out with a jacket on and ran back inside and threw the jacket on the chair. I don't need this. I almost I almost didn't wear anything at all. I almost I almost came naked. It felt so good out I thought I'd believe it as.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 13: There are some exciting things happening around here this week.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get to it.
Speaker 13: Then tonight at eight o'clock, Chucky's in Love.
Speaker 11: It's the name of the band.
Speaker 1: It's a great song by Ricky Lee Jones back in the seventies that was like, I don't know, top ten hit Chucky's in Love, Liam, do we have that? Look for Chuck Ease in Love and it's just e the initial find that. So Chucky's in Love is playing tonight at eight at Brookies there on Main Street. Okay, what else?
Speaker 11: No Queen of Hearts this week.
Speaker 13: I'll be next Wednesday, the eighth of the ninth, somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: So he didn't have He didn't have one on Christmas either, did he? No Hearts on Chris, No Queen of Hearts on New Year's But on January the eighth, Wednesday Night, a chance to win one hundred and ten thousand dollars. Hey wait a minute, guys, I've got this song. This is chuck EA's in Love by Ricky Lee Jones circa I think it's like seventy eight or something. Maybe can you hear that?
Speaker 3: I'm grooving? I'm grooving.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Yeah, so she's not playing at Brookies tonight.
Speaker 3: Ricky Lee Jones isn't playing at Brookies tonight.
Speaker 1: No, Chuck E's in Love is playing at Brookies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder they're violating some kind of copyright using her the title of her song.
Speaker 13: I think they changed the spellance a little.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what the spelling is is? Uh, it can be consequential, definitely.
Speaker 9: That still sounds still sounds.
Speaker 1: Still sounds like proprietary stuff to me. What hey, what hey?
Speaker 13: You know Tuesday, when you're you're headed this way, If you get here early enough before it gets dark, you can see a encore performance of the Rockets in front of Snappers.
Speaker 1: That's right, the rather the weather rock now has rockets underneath it, the Snappers Rockets.
Speaker 19: Yeah, the Beaver's coming down there and we're going to be picking it a little.
Speaker 13: Performances on the half hour.
Speaker 1: Well, serry, if we come to Ripley on Tuesday, will we get to see the Beaver?
Speaker 11: Yes, you will.
Speaker 8: He will be there.
Speaker 1: I will too, that's interested. You can't. You can't ring in a happy New Year without the Beaver. Thank you all. Have a wonderful weekend. We'll see us soon. Chucky's in Love tonight six forty seven, WLW very pleased that in his stocking on Christmas morning was a lovely catniff toy set by one Julianne Erickson of Dayton, Ohio. Julianne, thank you. Your gifts are always welcome, Brooks. He loves them and anyway a happy boy to be sure. Time for a pithy phone call and news of the week, and for that we turned to Etna, Ohio and a man named Steve Simon. Hello Steve, Gary Jeff.
Speaker 28: We begin the twenty twenty four wrap up with an American political principle called the third term, only FDR actually had one. Very Obama's third term will end in January, reminiscent of Andy Jackson so called third term featuring his vice president Martin Van Buren. Economic stagnation soon followed, and Van but Uran served just one term, just like Joe Biden. The attempted reboot of the Obama years failed, giving way to the great reset of the Ronald Reagan legacy and the guys of Donald John Trump. Trump and Reagan's share a lot. Both were longtime Democrats who liked their new constituency, felt betrayed by the party, and switched to Republican. Interestingly, Reagan is the only president who was a union leader, and working class constituents were key to both men's victories in the GOP, so Reagan and Trump reflect the total shift of the core constituency of the two major parties. If either one of them stole an election, it was Democrats who left the front door unlocked. In nineteen eighty Those Reagan Democrats hadn't yet realized they weren't Democrats because the Democrat Party hadn't fully evolved into an elitist institution of college commis, Wall Street bankers, and Silicon Valley techies of twenty twenty four. This year, the National Democrat Party completed four decades of selling out their legacy base working class people, Blacks, Hispanics, small businessmen and women, and God helped them Jews, whom they threw to the wolves on college campuses, and who ask in return, what are we chop liver? Total disillusionment followed in the general population as the Progressives and their media co conspirators conducted a word trafficking campaign of Marxist class warfare, race hustling, and generally appealing to the worst in American society, Lincoln's better angels of our nature flew the coop. The kudag Ross was open, borders odd the floodgates were opened to an undocumented, uneducated, unvetted, unvaccinated, unlawful rabble at the precise time the country was reeling from the COVID conspiracy. The timing could not have been anything but intentional. For sixty years, the Democrat Party had been demanding more spending and higher taxes to allegedly help the poor, the starving, and the homeless. And then the party turned their backs on those already here and still allegedly underserved, and welcomed their replacements with swag bags of goodies paid for by taxpayers or borrowed money. This was the most inef performance since that of Jimmy Carter, whose principal patron in the United States Senate at that time was none other than Joseph Biden of Delaware, and that gave us the Reagan Revolution. Those of the GOP currently slapping themselves in the back despite almost losing the House and barely winning the Senate, should remember that they've been compromised before. The first Republican President, Abe Lincoln, welcomed the Southern Democrat to his ticket in eighteen sixty four, and when Lincoln was shot and killed, Andrew Johnson just about destroyed reconstruction. The Great Emancipator was at heart a very gentle soul, but Leo Durocher.
Speaker 22: Would have warned him.
Speaker 28: Knife guys finished last. Between the profligate Andrew Johnson and the racist and socialist Woodrow Wilson, only one Democrat was elected president of this country in nearly half a century. The country made a miraculous economic recovery from the First Civil War. During that period. The Trump team has been given a true gift from godless Democrats. They can lose it by fighting amongst themselves, ignoring the mandate, and failing to dance with a gal that brung you that core constituency given to them by the aforementioned Democrats. Moral to the story, if I may equate the Bible to politics, at great peril, the Old Testament, God was not kind to those to whom he gave great gifts, which they then squandered. Go in peace, brothers and sisters, love thy neighbor, and take no prisoners. In twenty twenty five, God bless your Gary.
Speaker 1: Jeff, take care, happy New Year, Steve, and looking at the little screen on the wall here in front of me, my old friend Ray Scott from Loveland is on the line, and what's to chat for a moment? You know, for the first time in a long time, Ray, we actually have a little bit of time, so oh, free to expound. Don't worry about if it really goes over, then we'll just cancel the rest of the spots and hit the news thing at the top.
Speaker 3: But so what is on your mind, my friend?
Speaker 29: Well, awesome, good morning, brother, good morning. And but the genius that is your show. By the way, you know that it shouldn't go unnoticed that the intro that Da from Harrison has you know, to me, represents the theme from the Doctor d show back in.
Speaker 1: The Doctor Demento. Baby. Yeah, we only steal from the best Ray.
Speaker 29: I mean, that's just absolute genius.
Speaker 1: We're all we're all standing, as my friend comedian Henry Phillips once remarked in one of his songs, we're all standing on the shoulders of freaks. That was the coolest thing.
Speaker 29: I mean, I was probably in sixth or seventh grade, but to listen to that on Sunday night was just you know, in a precursor to you know, a year or two later Saturday Night Live, you know, going to school and Trott and then standing tall saying your wife Saturday Night Live when you're like twelve or thirteen years old. But the listen cyclones update for you. You know, I know you're a big fan. And they I think they're having some challenges this year on the ice, and that's okay, that happens sometimes. But last night, I will say that my son and I were able to attend in some fashion in the and I do not I'm ashamed to say this.
Speaker 11: We left early.
Speaker 29: I do not know who won the game, but I have the play of the game for you, okay, right, And the play of the game was this. We're standing in the concession area, you know, not in the seating area when the national anthem started, and I looked when it started, you know, look, I took my hat off, of course, and I looked right across from me, directly across where my son standing against the wall opposite to me, and he had his hat off over his heart, standing tall, and I looked at the gentleman. You know, I get this Rick Monday syndrome. And as I get old. I try not to say anything to anybody else, trying to be example, you know, But this nice father standing next to me had he had one of those two dollars ice cold cans of milk in his hand, and I think he had a baby in his arm and maybe something else, And I know, I just glanced over and he took his hat off, bless his heart, and even was able to reach down to his young son standing next to him and made sure he took his hat off. And that impressed me more than anything I could have seen on the ice. So I want to thank that unnamed father for doing that, and everyone who did that, including my son and.
Speaker 6: My friends I was there with.
Speaker 29: So that is very important, and Cincinnati does a great job of that. So God bless that man.
Speaker 30: Well bless you, Gary Jeff.
Speaker 1: When you show when you show respect for your country, and your country is all of us. You're showing respect for your fellow countrymen, your fellow neighbor, the person that we're instructed to love as ourselves.
Speaker 3: It all starts with respect.
Speaker 1: And what you're talking about is the ultimate sign of respect for our national anthem. And God bless you, and thanks for sharing the story. Ray Time to take the top of the hour. Steve Shilty environmental stuff coming up next.
Speaker 2: Okay, all State first.
Speaker 31: Those people are probably saving a car load of cash right now.
Speaker 2: So what are you waiting for? Check all State first for a quote today. You're in good hands with all State.
Speaker 1: Here is the.
Speaker 15: Latest weather forecast from news radio seven hundred w ELL.
Speaker 32: Today a slight chance of rain, mostly claude with a high of sixty one. Hundred percent chance of rain tonight. This is mainly after midnight. Breezy with a low fifty one. More rain expected Sunday, possibly a thunderstorm too windy with a high sixty A chance of more rain Sunday night, mostly claude with a low forty one. We'll have sunshine on Monday and fifty two radars clear fifty four degrees in Cincinnati. Next news at seven thirty. Matt Reeese NewsRadio seven hundred WIW News twenty four hours a day. He was a radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: By and service your sprinter at Mercedes Men's of Fort Mitchell.
Speaker 1: In to another hour of this Saturday morning edition for this Saturday, December twenty eight, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: GJ.
Speaker 1: Dobbs hold In Court on a Saturday morning with you. Good to be with you as always, About seven minutes past the hour now, seven oh seven, that is Eastern time, and I wonder how long it'll be before we don't have to roll the clocks back or move them forward. I like that possible policy that the President elect is putting forward. We shall see time now for a visit with our environmental engineer, Steve Schulter.
Speaker 33: I see tree so green, red roses too, I see them blue, fuming you, and I think to myself, what a wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, Well, in the last week we had the anniversary of the birth of an old talk show host, we had the anniversary of the birth of an environmental engineer, and most importantly, had the anniversary and the celebration of the birth of a savior.
Speaker 3: What a week it's been, Steve Shulty.
Speaker 1: Yes it what's that?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 6: It has so Actually I'm thinking you're gonna have two science minutes this morning, okay, based.
Speaker 12: Bottle, Why I found so this?
Speaker 6: This what this article Nuclear waste could be the game changer to unlimited electricity. It was published earlier this week at America out Loud dot News, America out Loud dot News. If you want to read the article, you go to categories and energy and it will be right there. In fact, one of the authors, Ronald Stein, I met several years ago at a Heartland Institute conference on climate change. Y got a great information. But here, here's here's here we go. Today, so called nuclear waste is only slightly used nuclear fuel. This is something I didn't realize, Gary Jeff. Only about three percent of its potential is realized.
Speaker 17: Before the.
Speaker 1: Steve I don't Steve, I don't know what it is. But once again your phone is cutting out at the most inappropriate times, so start again. Only three percent of the possible energy is used in the production of Okay, So we.
Speaker 6: Store this stuff now at the nuclear sites with ninety seven percent of the potential still there. And you know, for over seventy years, nuclear power has been has been producing the safest, the mission free, most reliable, least expensive electricity all over the world. And now we and we're on the crown of a revolutionary innovation and electricity production held back only by our field of government. Uh right. It turns out that a technology for producing electricity more efficiently is one called and I've heard these terms before fast reactors.
Speaker 1: Your reaction, it's still it went out. I don't know what's going on with your phone.
Speaker 12: What's happening?
Speaker 6: Either I have no.
Speaker 1: Fast give me the fast reactor or whatever.
Speaker 6: It was, fast breeder reactor. And this has been around since the nineteen forties. Okay, I didn't realize this is you know, this stuff was around and Gary Jet this is now we're going to get into the good stuff. We have ninety thousand tons of the stuff around the United States sitting at nuclear sites. It's the volume that can fit into a large Walmart store sized building. There's enough of this slightly used nuclear fuel in storage the power the entire US for centuries to come, and enough depleted uranium in storage to last.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, and it's depleted uranium to last for how long?
Speaker 6: Steve thousands of years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See that.
Speaker 3: This is the thing is that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have the technology, So why am we have all this nuclear this spent nuclear waste that is still viable? Is what he's telling us in this report. And it is just amazing that that this is being held back. And I don't know if it's petrochemicals, if it's the government. Uh, these competing interests. Uh well, I mean who would who would uh? Who would actually benefit and who would detriment from using this nuclear waste. I'd say that people that at a detriment would be the fossil fuel industry.
Speaker 6: And just give you an idea.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, we're running low on time and your phone keeps cutting out for some reason. We got the technology to use this nuclear waste for electricity and power. It exists. It the waste exists, and we just need the technology to get Steve's phone up and running properly. I mean, it's every crucial point that he's making. The phone just goes out seven twelve, seven hundred WLW kang While in the intrented forest, Eddie and Rocky, Hey, you're walking the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't do our show today. Something came up, fought.
Speaker 15: Your millions of loyal fans are counting on you to entertain them after a long argus day.
Speaker 1: Dude, We've got front row tickets to see Little Red Riding Hoods all new review.
Speaker 23: You're disappointing your fans for some kiddie show.
Speaker 1: She's no kiddy.
Speaker 3: Just look at her flyer.
Speaker 1: WHOA got an extra ticket Eddie and Rock Monday afternoon at three on seven.
Speaker 15: Hundred WLW people, my people, what's up?
Speaker 1: This is questlow man.
Speaker 3: I cannot Oh, let's.
Speaker 1: Get physical, shall we. Roco Costallana was here on a Saturday morning with health tips and I was going through. Roco always in his diligence when he's gonna be on with us, always sends me some choices of what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 3: So I'll give you the choices.
Speaker 1: How sleep pasture effects cognitive function was one, and that's, of course you can read all about that Rococostelano dot com.
Speaker 3: R O C C O C A S T E L L A n O dot com.
Speaker 1: The Phfiser papers Pfizer's Crimes against Humanity, which is a fantastic book, by the way, or the five Longevity Fitness Tests, a blue print for optimal health. Not necessarily interested in that. The Phiser papers, you know, interest me. The Pfiser paper interests me a lot because of what this this giant, big pharma monster has done to ruin people's lives. But let's talk about sleep posture. Because I am a I like on my side, almost on my stomach, hands underneath the pillow, and my legs spread like I'm doing a scissor kick. What does that say?
Speaker 30: And that says, uh, you're just crazy. But the other the other term, yes, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 16: Now the well, uh, the most important thing about uh a sleep posture is that you should be sleeping on your side and that that's sleeping on the right side is better than the left side. But are just getting you to sleep on your side, and our training yourself to sleep on your side is going to help what's called your glymphatic system. And that's and that's with a g a glymphatic system, and that's the system of that helps your brain.
Speaker 21: Get rid of of of the metabolic waste, very similar to your lymphatic system, and it gets rid of the of what's called the amyloid beta proteins as well as guital proteins, which are related to to.
Speaker 1: Is it possible? Is it possible to sleep with the right posture? You say, on your side on the right side is better than the left side, And I think everything's better. I think everything's better on the right side than the left side, whether it's sleeping or anything else. Right handed can't help it. But there are some people I know I've met in my lifetime that do sleep. Now, my wife sleeps on her right side, and she's smart as a whip. But I've known people who a dumber in the box of rocks that sleep on their side too. I guess they didn't have much to work with to begin with. Is that the issue, well, that would be the issue.
Speaker 16: Actually, it's more about it's more about a cognitive function than it is intelligence. And we want to keep the brain as healthy as humanly possible. And as long as you're getting rid of the beta amaloids and the and the taw and the metabaolic waste in general, so we own to do a much much better a later in life.
Speaker 1: So the beta amyloid's bad sleep posture on the right side, good, good, yep.
Speaker 3: We could we could have done this much. We could have wrapped this up three minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Thanks Rocco. Time now for the Tom Davis Diaries. I like to refer to them as the with crazy, wacky stories from around the country and around the world.
Speaker 10: Once again, our correspondent Tom Davis. Good morning, Gary, Jeff. This week give me a hand with this tree. But first and good old Louisville. A mom and her son went viral when Katie Rawlins allowed her four year old son Hunter to hang onto his emotional support vacuum cleaner while getting a haircut. Hunter isn't very comfortable during haircuts, so Mom let him hang on to his favorite sucker while he got a trim. What is it with boys name Hunter? He just can't tell him no. Meanwhile, up to Columbus, where a funeral home is trying to get a liquor license. The Evergreen Funeral Home says they want to provide a unique reception experience and allow mourners to toast their loved ones one last time. And get this, it might actually happen. The funeral industry is listening and apparently open to the change. Just when you thought the Internet couldn't get any more empty, self absorbed, or narcissistic, here comes fake maternity photo shoots. The new trend is for the young, not pregnant woman who wants to dawn a fake baby bomp and pretend to be pregnant for the camera. That way, when they act actually get pregnant, they will look younger and fitter in the announcement photos. I mean, why stop there, Well, take some shots for your seventieth Birthday while you're at it, And finally, when it comes to Christmas trees, Idaho's Caleb Ritter has to have the most unique one out there.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 10: In twenty twenty one, Caleb lost his right hand in a snowboarding accident. Afterwards, he decided that he would preserve it put it in a lovely red box, complete with twinkling lights. It now hangs proudly every year high up on his family's Christmas tree, making the most of a tragic event.
Speaker 1: Give this guy a hand.
Speaker 10: Next week, Santa Claus Sky dives into the Amazon rainforest.
Speaker 3: Have a great new Year.
Speaker 1: When do you like to listen to Scott Sloane? I love listening to Sloaney to hear some honesty instead of all the political bs we're bombarded with.
Speaker 31: I can't stand all of that endless bs.
Speaker 1: That's why I love me some.
Speaker 3: Sloney bs is bad.
Speaker 1: Sloaney is good.
Speaker 34: You know what else is good?
Speaker 4: Mayonnaise on French fries.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 35: I bet Sloaney puts MAO on his fries.
Speaker 2: Only an idiot would do that, and Slow he's no idiot.
Speaker 10: Scott's loan, I think I'm gonna Puke Monday morning at nine on seven hundred WLW and check out his podcast on the three iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 36: This is Ashley Gona even me almost of his podcast. Can you believe all this talk about GLP ones? Of course you can. It's all people talk about.
Speaker 11: Have you.
Speaker 35: Thomas Moore University, Our Saints Essential Program is designed with you in mind. Enjoy all access, dining plans, easy parking and more included with your tuition. Visit campus and receive an additional one thousand dollars yearly scholarship schedule now at Thomas Moore dot edu.
Speaker 25: This is the Bengals ump date, brought to you in part by your Tri State Chevrolet Dealers and by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Dove Sheldon on seven hundred WLW, home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 1: All right, Tony Pike joining me this morning. Hey Tony, welcome, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: I hope you had some good holidays so far, and now we get to talk Bengals. The Bengals really haven't played like the nineteen eighty five Chicago Bears recently, but they've won. How does this Bengals team beat this Broncos team at this time of the season on Saturday, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, a couple of things that go against them. Have yet to be the team this season with the winning record, so that has an opportunity to change on Sunday. That would be a good start. But you know, obviously, when you have Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase playing at the levels that they are, along with Chase Brown and a lot of other players on this offense, you feel pretty good about scoring against Denver if you're looking for ways, okay to slow down Denver. I think there has been a little bit of a rookie wall that you've seen bo Nix hit in recent weeks. The scripted portion of the plays, the first ten to twenty plays that Denver has run, they've come out looked.
Speaker 17: And looked very good.
Speaker 11: They look great in that Thursday nine game against the Chargers with the scripted plays. After that, teams have been able to find in some ways to slow Bownicks down, and as a rookie it's hard on the fly to adjust.
Speaker 1: To those things.
Speaker 11: I think Box is gonna be a good quarterback, but at this part of his rookie season, there is some opportunities to give some different rooks or there's enough film out there now defensively to see, Okay, what slows him down? Now? It comes down to this Bengals defense, who has played well the last three games, albeit against lesser competition and not very good quarterbacks, but a good opportunity.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, well, let's hope they can slow down bow Nicks.
Speaker 9: They have a tendency to make rookie quarterbacks look like Hall of famers when they pay play the Bengals. How important Orlando Brown Junior cleared to play on Saturday?
Speaker 3: How important is that?
Speaker 11: Well, it's as shoot, because you know, Joe Burrow has spent much of this season surviving in the pocket and moving in the pocket, and when Orlando Brown Junior has not been in there, that has been even more difficult for him to do. So to get a little stability on the blind side against a team that gets after the passer just about as well as anyone else in the NFL and the Denver Broncos, and they do it as a team. It's not like there's there's far and above a leader and then the rest are kind of slow. As you see with the Cincinnati Bengals. They can get after the passer at every position on the defensive line. So the most important thing, in my opinion, is the blind side of the quarterback that then allows the Bengals to make a decision as at Courtell Bolson. Is it Cody Ford who starts at guard, but a little stability for the blind side of Joe Burrow and.
Speaker 9: We say it a lot. Is it a must win game? This really is must win. If you don't win, you don't go to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, I mean this.
Speaker 11: Team still needs a lot to happen for them. You need if you're a Cincinnati Bengals fan, you need the Colts to slip up this weekend or next. You need the Miami Dolphins to slip up this weekend or next. And now because of the Kansas City Chiefs last two weeks where they have beaten the Houston Texas, they went to Pittsburgh on Christmas Day at one, you need the Kansas City Chiefs to not rest their starters, which is a topic of conversation, because they play this Denver Broncos team after the Bengals get done with them. So you know, if the Chiefs decide to sit their players, it's going to be over twenty days that they have gone between actual playing and then in the playoffs because of the first round boss. So that's a decision Andy Reid has to make. But all of that starts with the Bengals win a win and you at least get to play a meaningful football game in week eighteen and a couple of weeks ago. I think any Bengals fan will have signed up for that.
Speaker 9: All right, Tony Fike, thanks so much for report this morning, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Imagine being Cincinnati's famous quarterback and having a massively.
Speaker 15: Oh seven hundred w.
Speaker 1: El We've got rain.
Speaker 24: Chances for your day today, but overall it shouldn't be too wet out there, especially since most of the ring could hold off until the late evening hours. But if you are heading out to pay Corse Stadium, temperas around sixty for kickoff, that'll be our afternoon high. Maybe rain chances sneaking in in the second half from Severe Weather Station. I'm nine first Warning meteorologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 32: Yeah, rain free in Cincinnati right now. Our temperature fifty two degrees. Next news coming out at eight thirty. I'm Matt Reese NewsRadio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: News twenty four hours a day. When he was a radio seven hundred wlwas.
Speaker 1: Meeting straight into a head on collision with twenty twenty five. It's the last Saturday Morning edition of twenty twenty four on this December twenty eighth, Gary Jeff Walker with you and is always my pleasure. I am me and you are you, and that is perfectly fine with everyone, I'm sure because we get along kind of folks. Sure, time for a science minute. The last of the year was science Mike.
Speaker 23: Yes, as a nice scientists Bell blinded.
Speaker 1: Me, Michael. Another one has slipped through our fingers. The sand has moved through the hour glass like the days of our lives. And we are almost to the end of another year. Can you believe it? Sir? And where did it go to? I mean see uh as as Neil Diamond once once romantically saying, and you don't bring me flowers but used to.
Speaker 3: Bees don't count anymore. They just lay on the floor and two is sweep them away.
Speaker 1: See that's good thro a detonation like that, Okay, good, So what do you got in the docket this morning?
Speaker 18: Before we get to the topic, my mom told me when I was young.
Speaker 1: We were late.
Speaker 18: We were related at this year, Davis. I don't know how, but I'll just leave it at that, No kidding, Yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: What did he What did he say? Her actual legal name was?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 18: I looked it up while I was talking. I got rid of the girl meet me meek No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw, I saw the picture of you. I believe your wife. And is that a grand baby there?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 18: As well, Noah with a Grid as my first quantum physics baby book.
Speaker 1: So we're looking forward to read that to them. Teach them young, baby, Teach them young. That's a real that's a real theory of relativity. Anyway, go ahead as well.
Speaker 18: It's a four set book and it's quantum and general relativity some of it. Anyhow, I'm sure he'll chew it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 18: The first topic, we got an article with Gary Jeff that it came out in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. We talked about about this before. Solar engineering. Now that's where they this article talk about how actually solar engineering is like they'll call it stratospheric aerosol injection where they'll choot particles into the sky to reflect the sunlight. They actually came out with the studies estimate it will save over four hundred thousand lives per year from climate change. Okay, now they obviously want more funding from the NSF Science Foundation for more and more money to study this.
Speaker 1: And then another.
Speaker 18: Article Gary Jeff just came out in a Harvard review, this was just published that cold weather related deaths are up now that the general that the specific statistics of that is at zero point four to four cold related deaths per one hundred thousand individuals in nineteen ninety two and now we're up to point nine two deaths per one hundred thousand and twenty twenty two, you know, obviously doubled the number of cold weather related deaths in the last since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: And it's well, yeah, a traditional historically cold weather has killed millions more people than warm weather. We know this, it's obvious, right.
Speaker 18: But we got yin and yang working against We got we're wanting to cold the weather, cool the atmosphere. And then we're saying, well, the cold weather obviously is killing more people, and we do have more homelessness now than we do forty years ago, and that's that's more of a social you know, we used to have facilities where people could go to take care of them, but now we have to let them go out on the street, which is I'm not gonna get it homeless.
Speaker 1: Homelessness does not have anything to do with the use of fossil fuels or co two.
Speaker 18: That there's more people out in the cold weather, don't.
Speaker 1: Yah, Yeah exactly, And that's that is another issue that is a societal cultural issue, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, it has nothing to do with energy or climate change.
Speaker 18: I just thought it was interesting to get two articles publish at the same there's almost within the same month that just want to do two opposite.
Speaker 1: The climate cultists are that they're cultist. It's a religion. Yeah, just like again, just like Catholics, just like Catholicism, just like Judaism, just like Christianity. It's their religion. And they think that we have this great influence over our planet and the universe, and it's simply not true. But but they are going to get the funding, so that's why they keep on coming out with these studies and say that climate changes killed four hundred thousand people four hundred thousand people. Oh sure, got time to make the donuts, baby, No matter. I mean, they may be fake crullers, but we're going to get paid for them. Absolutely. Thank you, Michael. Happy New Year next year. All right, don't let that grand baby chew up your physics books.
Speaker 25: Time to get to business.
Speaker 2: Spikes them all in the back of the outside.
Speaker 25: O borrowing his big bad Bengals put it all on the line when they based bone his broncos.
Speaker 2: Right, have a hawk chops into the ground.
Speaker 1: Can the Orange and Black break these Bronx executed too? Perfection I when.
Speaker 25: You get the gore from the dangerous stand horde at Mighty Dave Leff coverage starts today at noon seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Wow. The whole of the profession that go to coverage.
Speaker 22: I'm a firefighter, a teacher, I'm a farmer, I'm a barber, a waitress.
Speaker 17: A mom.
Speaker 2: We're all part of your community. Every day we move in and out of each other's busy lives.
Speaker 31: It's easy to take for granted all the little moments that make up our every day.
Speaker 1: Some are good, others not so much.
Speaker 2: But that's life. It's when you experience a moment of uncertainty something or someone's behavior that doesn't seem quite right.
Speaker 3: These are the moments to take a pause, because.
Speaker 2: If something doesn't feel right, it's probably nuts. It's not about paranoia or being afraid.
Speaker 31: It's about standing up and protecting our communities.
Speaker 36: One detail at a time, because a lot of little details can become a pattern.
Speaker 23: We we we We trust our instincts, just.
Speaker 36: Like you should, because only you know what's not supposed to be in your every day.
Speaker 1: So protect your every day.
Speaker 2: If you see something suspicious, say something to local authorities.
Speaker 1: Climate change, it's gonna be saxety degrees, it's gotta be fossil fuels. There's a chance of rain later on, more likely like one hundred percent chance of rain overnight. But you should see some spinning showers on and off throughout the day, including for the Bengals game tomorrow. About sixty again for the high temp and there still some rain chances existing. On Sunday Monday, we're supposed to clear out a high of fifty three and Tuesday, New Year's Eve up to fifty two.
Speaker 11: Y'all.
Speaker 23: Bathroom's got to go with a banner, these.
Speaker 2: Guys, No, hay, let's go.
Speaker 4: So lazy caring kind of rings.
Speaker 33: Love.
Speaker 2: Come, let's go to love.
Speaker 1: And if you're going to love, let's go go to the source, God Almighty and the way, the life, the truth, the Word of God. A little bit of positivity on a Saturday morning. And to help spread that blessing and that joy is our brother Rick Green from Spirit Works, Cincinnati. Brother Green, good morning and happy new year ahead.
Speaker 17: Hey, good morning Gary, and happy New Year Gary. I have to get this lady to shout out and thank her. I'm sorry, I forget her name. I believe it's Nancy. She listened to the show Gary. This lady I've never met, sent a donation to the house the other day and it just blessed me. I just want to thank her publicly.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 1: And there was another man you were telling me about, Dale Abbott, who had heard you on this program and had contributed to Spirit Works and the wonderful things that you and your wife do and feeding the homeless and alike. So it's it's it is remarkable that I can use this platform on Saturday morning to spread the mission that you have undertaken it God's calling.
Speaker 3: So I think that's that's a blessing for me.
Speaker 17: For praise God, Gary, And today we're coming from Romance chapter twelve, verse twelve. They said, be joyful and hope, patient and affliction, faithful and prayer.
Speaker 11: A man, I love that, Gary.
Speaker 1: Read it again for me.
Speaker 17: Be joyful and ful fake, I'm sorry. Be joyful and hope, patient and affliction, faithful and prayer.
Speaker 3: That covers it all, man.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 17: And it's a deep one too, Gary, because I'm beyondest it's hard to be patient and affliction.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: When when we ask, when we.
Speaker 1: Possible, when we petition God in prayer, we expect results right away in our time, and sadly, sadly, it's not. It doesn't work like that. It's not an instant. God is not a genie granting us wishes. God knows what we need when we need it, and it'll be in his time. And sometimes, as you're walking through the middle of those afflictions, whatever they may be, patience is at a at a premium, and it's a commodity that's not easy to gain. You just have to remain prayerful and.
Speaker 17: And and have faith and remember King Jesus walking right and along with you. You're not walking it alone.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen. So, any any big plans for the new year, Rick, outside of the release of that movie in March.
Speaker 17: Now, actually only get one day off from work. I'm probably gonna lay on the couch all day.
Speaker 1: Good for you, you deserve it. Put your feet up, Sit a spell, Rick Green Brother with Rick Green from Spirit Works Cincinnati. It's almost eight eighteen on a Saturday morning. We'll be right back this morning at nine. Mike Allen rants raves and then calms down with a virgin lime Rickey on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 23: The countdown at twenty twenty five is in Sport.
Speaker 3: Williams College basketball.
Speaker 1: With everything else going on, you got to mention college basketball of all things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's win or break for most students. But NKU plays tomorrow conference game versus Robert Morris. Pregame covers begains at one thirty tip except for two. Listen to all that action on Fox Sports thirteen six. D'll take that game with a big cup of who cares? Speaking of basketball, the Washington General's face off against the Harlem Globe Trotters this afternoon.
Speaker 1: See that's worthy of mentioning. The Globetrotters are in town.
Speaker 2: Heritage Bank Center.
Speaker 5: Hip is set for two big time basketball Bowl games, Basketball Bengals games.
Speaker 1: What more do you want?
Speaker 5: In the Cincinnati area. Speaking of bowl games, there's eight bowl games today. Miami, Ohio is playing in the Snoop dogg Arizona Bowl against Colorado State. Kickoff is at four thirty PM, coinciding with the Bengals game, and the Bengals host the Broncos this afternoon.
Speaker 3: With their playoff hopes on the line, all that matters.
Speaker 5: Free game coverage begins at noon catch all the action on the Home of the Best Bengals Coverage seven hundred WLW kickoff except for four to thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh this is one of those NFL network days if you want to watch it, but locally, it will.
Speaker 1: Be on TV because that's the rule in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Well, Luckily, you can listen on the radio for free.
Speaker 1: Right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 31: Sarah Spain for Iheartwomen's Sports presented by Capitol One, New Jersey, New York.
Speaker 34: Gothab FC has traded midfielder Yasmin Ryan to the Houston Dash in exchange for a league record four hundred thousand dollars in allocation money. The twenty twenty five international roster spot in eighty thousand intra league transfer bunks. GOTHABEFC told The Athletic that Ryan, who earned her first call up with the US women's national team in October, requested the trade. For more women's sports stories, subscribe a Good Game with Sarah Spain on iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 14: Capital one is the founding partner of Iheartwomen's sports network. The Capital one Venturex business card has no preset spending.
Speaker 24: Love Overall, Your Saturday is looking really nice. We're starting off in that fifty degree range in the warm all the way up to sixty. It'll be mostly cloudy. Sky's rain chances although not looking as great as once before, we'll still be there, especially late in the afternoon into the evening hours, and then overnight as well.
Speaker 23: In a Sunday.
Speaker 2: We top out at sixty today.
Speaker 24: From you severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 32: Radars all clear, temperature fifty two degrees and Cincinnati next news coming up bad nine Matt Reeze, Who's radio seven hundred WLB news.
Speaker 15: Twenty four hours a day. He was a radio seven hundred WLW Gold.
Speaker 1: Morning kids time for gifts from anatomy. One oh one, Mister Baldwin, ninth grade biology teacher, calls on Mary in class. Mary, can you tell me the part of the body that, under the right conditions expands to six times its normal size and state those conditions? Mary gasp and said in a huff, mister Baldwin, that is totally inappropriate question. My parents are going to hear about this when I get home. The principal is superintendent. She sits down, red faced. Mister Baldwin turns to ask another student, Susan, can you answer the question for me? Susan says, the pupil of the eye under dark conditions. Mister Baldwin says, correct.
Speaker 11: Mary.
Speaker 1: I have three things to say to you. First, you obviously didn't study the lesson. Second, you have a dirty mind. And third, boy, are you're going to be disappointed someday.
Speaker 14: Seven hundred wl W Cincinnati available everywhere with the iHeartRadio app Yeah, number one for podcasting seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 23: I wish I'd gotten treated for my erectile dysfunction sooner. Men, I hear this all the time from our patients. This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health and if ED is a problem in your life, resolved to get it treated today and stop having it affect you and the one you love. ED is simply a medical condition and it's fully treatable, and at Tri State Men's Health, we have treatments that are effective and well over ninety percent of cases, which means, if you're like most guys, your ED will be a thing of the past. In fact, you could be having great sex within a day or two of your first appointment and you'll likely find your performing like you haven't in a long time. It's the new year. Resolved to get your ED treated and change your life. Call us at Try State Men's Health. Your initial visit is only ninety nine dollars. It includes blood work, a medical consult and, if medically advised, a TESTOS and if that TESTOS doesn't work in the office, your visit is free. Call eight hundred nine hundred ninety six five four or go to Try State Men's Health dot com. That's tri Statemenshealth dot com. Tri Statemen's Health a prominic restorative health practice.
Speaker 1: Knew that cat's coming down in here.
Speaker 16: I don't know, but it's sad for me like that looking man with.
Speaker 1: The bomb you're having himself football. Yes, once again the annual pilgrimage to see the Harlem Globetrotters in town. Will the Generals ever win? Yes, they have once or twice to discuss that and much much more. The one and only Moe Egger joins us MO on the last Saturday of the year. I say, hey, Mo, probably doing doing good? That all started. I never knew that the Harlem Globetrotters actually started in Chicago as the Savoy Big Five in nineteen twenty six, and they changed it to the New York Globetrotter and then to the Harlem Globetrotters finally in nineteen thirty. But I didn't know it started in Chicago. I always thought it started in Harlem.
Speaker 11: But no one would think because of the name that the rare origins would have been Harlem. But apparently not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, have you thrilled to the Harlem Globetrotters in your long and illustrious career as a sportsman?
Speaker 11: I went and saw the Harlem Globetrotters maybe twenty five years ago, and.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 11: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It's just for entertainment. It's a rite of passage.
Speaker 1: I think if you like entertainment and you like basketball, there's a whole lot of both, and it's just a lot of fun. Like you said, the fake it is the confetti and the bucket instead of the water and the whole all the slew of little tricks and stuff that they do to make what is already a fun game for a lot of us even more interesting. Anyway that's going on today. Their timing is unbelievably bad because just right across the way there downtown, the Bengals will be fighting for their playoff lives once again with the game against the Denver Broncos. Before we get to any of that, I've just got to tell you I am still basking in the glow of my Vandy Commodore's victory yesterday in the Birmingham Bowl over Georgia Tech, where they the score wound up being not reflective of how dominant the Commodorees were, especially in the second half of that game yesterday. Is Diego Pabia one of the top five college quarterbacks this year. I mean, he's obviously not pro material, he's five to nine, but that guy just runs through brick walls. He's amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think he probably is. I'm not sure that I can name five better or more productive college quarterbacks this season. He's not an NFL guy, but what he has been able to do at that school in the SEC and then continuing through the bowl game has been nothing short of remarkable. I'd put him as a top five college quarterback. I'd have to vet it out and think about it before I gave you a definitive answer, but.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 11: I watched a lot of college football and I haven't seen too many guys better than him.
Speaker 1: So yes, we'll go top five, top five. That's what I like about.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of a Johnny Manzellen college only Johnny. I don't know anybody has the wheels and just the hoodspa of Diego Pavia's when he's running the ball. Just it was phenomenal. And Georgia Tech kept shooting themselves in the foot. So a Vandy winn and a Navy win. My dad's a Navy Navy alum, so it was a good day and we got much more to come. Obviously, the Bengals and the Broncos and it The Bengals obviously have to win. We've known that ever since last week. Win is the first thing. Win the last three games and get to nine and eight and then hope against hope that the Broncos lose to the Kansas City Chiefs, who have nothing to play for next week, and hope that Miami and Indianapolis lose a game against teams that they should pretty much crush like grapes. What were the latest percentages on the Bengals possibly making the playoffs and it was eight percent after the win last week.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it kind of.
Speaker 11: Depends on your model. NFL dot Com has it at eight percent. ESPN's Football Power and that's analytics tool hasard at about four and a half percent. Playoff status dot Com has it at two percent. So but look, I mean, here's what they can do today. They can ensure themselves a game in Week eight team that matter if they win this afternoon against the Denver Broncos, and they're going to take a step up in competition compared to who they've played the last three weeks. Bo Nicks, I think has a chance to be a really good NFL quarterback. They're going up against the coaching Sean Payton, who certainly knows what he's doing. They're probably right now the healthiest team in the National Football League. The thing that I'm going to be looking for today when the Denver Broncos operate at full capacity offensively, they throw a lot of short passes and hope to get a lot of yards out of the catch. So what issue have the Bengals had at times this season tackling, especially tackling in the open field, and so I'm looking for that today. Can the Bengals bring the pass receiver to the ground and keep someone from turning a four or five, six, seven eight yard game into something that's a little bit more explosive. I'm going to be watching for that today. And it's a Denver offensive line that in the first half of the season was to rific, but the last seven games they've allowed eleven sacks, which obviously isn't a huge total, but they've been a little bit more susceptible to allowing pressure to the quarterback. Can the Bengals get to bow knicks today? If they can, and if they can tackle, you know, I think the way the Bengals are playing offensively right now, you just assume Joe Burrow is going to put up a pretty good number, a good enough number to win. Can the Bengals defense hold up their end? And if the answer is yes, regardless of what happens around them, they will play next week a meaningful football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 1: Do you think the Kansas City Chiefs will lay down against the Denver Broncos in Week eighteen.
Speaker 11: Well, let's look at their track records since twenty thirteen. They've had four games the final game of the season where their playoff positioning has been decided. They've been locked into their seat, and in all four cases, Andy Reid played his backup quarterback. The last three of those instances, he didn't play Travis Kelcey. Now about those four games, they still won two of them, So he's played backups, but those backups have been competitive, and he hasn't, you know, put in vanilla game plans and things like that. But what's different about this year is the amount of time between their Week seventeen game and their first playoff game. The divisional round is going to start January eighteenth, continue in the nineteen so Kansas City's going to play one of those two days. Their most recent game that mattered would have been on Christmas Day. That's more than three weeks. So I think Andy Reid's got to really think about do I do I want to just fit all my guys and have let's let's make it about Patrick Mahomes. Do I want to make Patrick Mahomes sit for three and a half weeks? Do I really want him going three and a half weeks without playing? And maybe the answer is yes, But I do think it's a little bit different than the typical, you know, sit your guys for the last week, where you know there's a little bit less time between games, but you know, again, it's not like they haven't been competitive, and so my guess is you're going to see some combination of starters play. I don't know if Mahomes is going to play, but I do think they're going to feeld a competitive team at the same time. If I'm Andy Reid, I view next week as a chance to eliminate the Cincinnati Bengals and say, what's a lot about how bad the Bengals have been defensively this year. If I'm the Chiefs, I'm looking at the playoff pass. I don't want to see them in Round two. I'm going to get the lowest remaining seed. That would be the Bengals if they won their first playoff game, or the Denver Broncos, or the Indianapolis Colts or the Miami Dolphins. Of those four teams, the team that I want to play the least would be the Bengals. And so if I'm Andy Reid, I also I have to kind of think about that. Do I lay down in effect to eliminate the Bengals and set myself up for a chance to not have to play them? Something you's got to think about. Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, the history says the Bengals in even this season's history was a nail bider game, as the Chiefs played so many this year. I would be remiss if I didn't talk for a moment with you, as a person who's a sportscaster, about the death of Greg Gumbel, which I guess has been kind of impending for a while cancer seventy eight. Family said he died peacefully at home with those that loved him around him, and that's the way I want to go. But when the first thing I think about when I think about Greg Gumbel was before CBS, on ESPN and ESPN's infancy, he was one of the guys at the desk and always had I was never a Bryant Gumble fan, always a Greg Gumbel fan, and his younger brother survives him. But just your thoughts on the passing of.
Speaker 11: Greg Gumble, Well, yeah, you know, for me, when I think of Greg Gumble, I think of two things. Number One, selection Sunday every year of the CBS NCAA tournament selection show my favorite day in all of sports. You know, he was the guy reading the bracket. He was the guy telling you where your team was going to play, who they were going to play. I think of him first and foremost doing that. But also in our industry. You know, the first twenty four hours sports talk radio station in the United States WFAN and New York went on the air July first, nineteen eighty seven, and one of the full time hosts was Bryant. Was was Greg Dumble. I don't think a lot of people know that, and so a bit of a sports talk radio pioneer. And yeah, you know, one of those people that you just saw, whether it was with NBC or CBS doing everything, it might have been the NBA might have been, College basketball might have been the NFL could have been, you know, back when CBS had Major League Baseball, could Major League Baseball versatile and very very good, but also in our field, a bit of a pioneer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: And you know this, this past March was the first NCAA tournament that Greg Gumbele had missed in decades because of quote family health reasons. And you know what, I appreciate and respect someone's privacy. A lot of times there are public figures and you know, they're trying to bring awareness to whatever is afflicting them, and you know, very public about it. But I also can respect someone keeping that to themselves and kind of just backing out of the spotlight to you know, hopefully heal and battle what you got to battle and do that personally within your family. So I really get why he's been out of the picture, you know. And there's nothing wrong with being public about your complications because it may in fact inspire someone to get help or to get checked, or to bring awareness. You know, Stuart Scott famously at the SPS and Jim Valvana before him with the v Foundation, so College basketball's taking a break here over the holidays.
Speaker 3: NKU is playing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What's ahead for twenty twenty five for the Bearcats and Musketeers give me thirty seconds on each mom.
Speaker 11: Well, you see should be an NCAA tournament team. They defensively have been one of the best in all of college basketball. They'll start DIG twelve play on Monday, playing the Kansas State team that is be the ball. They'll play their second game of the season against an Arizona team that has been underwhelming this year. They've got to shoot it better. They's got to be more efficient offensively. Going to be looking for that. For Sean Miller, I think it's just right now finding enough guys that you can count on. They've been so decimated by injuries, the three players off the roster from what he thought he was going to have this season. They've lost three heartbreakers. They've played well in stretches of their last couple of games against Yukon and Marquette. But who can they count on? I think Shawn Miller is desperate to figure that out. As Big EA's play continues with a game against Seaton Hall.
Speaker 1: All right, next week, we'll be talking about college football. Actually gosh, Tuesday night and Wednesday, the playoffs are back. On any thoughts on that real quick?
Speaker 11: I think the best two teams play against each other in Oregon and Ohio State, and I think we're going to see the winner of that game square off against Notre Dame, which I think would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: All Right, fantastic mo, have a fantastic weekend and happy New Year. My friend Mike Allen counselor. How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 3: How about you?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 3: How was the Willie Show yesterday?
Speaker 1: I was good.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed doing it.
Speaker 37: I did it the day before that, and I'm doing it Wednesday as well this coming Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be in for Willy on Monday and Tuesday. Okay, as the see Revolving Door continues during the holiday weeks, I'm in for Sloany Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I had that duty yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a little ching a ling in the pocket too. So, oh, you get paid for doing this?
Speaker 1: Huh? Don't tell anybody, especially Liam. Yes, I don't think they get paid anything to produce the shows.
Speaker 37: Well, I have some definite thoughts. I'm keeping myself. Okay, they are underpaid. What's on the show today, Mike.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're going to talk about and two a Cincinnati legend, absolute legend.
Speaker 37: I'm talking about the one and only Bill Sites. Bill is retiring after twenty years of service in the state legislature, in the State House and the State Senate, and I'm really looking forward to that. We're gonna talk to Bill at ten o'clock. At eleven o'clock, do something a little different. We're gonna talk to Yitdi. We're gonna do a preseason red report. So much happening with them, and a lot happened in the off season. We're going to talk to you about what to expect and during the rant. Gary, Jeff, I don't know if you saw at the Wall Street Journal right before Christmas did an incredibly thorough article about Joe Biden and his cognitive issues going all the way back to twenty twenty one. We're going to kind of break that down and talk about it, because I think that's the biggest political scandal of this century, is how that was covered up.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine for a minute that if that guy was on the ballot last time and won and would be our president until January at twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just incredible we're going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Well I knew about it in twenty twenty one and absolutely, but so how can you say when it was so obvious to everyone? How can Is it just because the drive by media and people don't pay attention and they hear that everything's fine, so they just go along about their lives and don't think about it, or what's the deal with that? I think it was a conscious, conscious effort by the drive by media, you know, the pr arm of the Democratic Party, right, they freaking knew, you know, they knew, of course, and you're right, anybody with eyes and ears would have known. Yeah, yeah, And you know what we're gonna talk about. It goes back to doctor Jill too. I am thoroughly convinced of that she could have stopped it. I think that Jill Biden will go down as the worst president in the history of the night. You know what, and I'm not just saying is to agree with you. I agree with you. Thanks Mike Allen. Saturday, midday of next after the show show at Huddles, we'll have the Bengals game on if you want to come home by and say hi, we'd appreciate it. Seven hundred WLW You know why I love America because of all of our sweet freedoms.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 23: Because those daisy dukes drive me wild.
Speaker 17: Yep.
Speaker 1: The freedom to listen to Bill Cunningham while I'm wearing my daisy dukes bingo.
Speaker 2: I don't wear daisy dukes, but I love listening to Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 23: You ought to give it a try.
Speaker 1: You're right I should.
Speaker 23: Can you picture Bill Cunningham wearing daisy dukes?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, yes I can.
Speaker 14: Bill Cunningham Monday at twelve noon on seven hundred.
Speaker 28: WL Mercedes benze Ford Mitchell dot com.
Speaker 36: This is Ashley and Eddy from me almost of his podcast. Can you believe all this talk about GOLP ones?
Speaker 2: Of course you can.
Speaker 3: It's all people talk about.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about future health?
Speaker 36: Though they make access to qualified doctors that know GLP ones easier than ever, people can struggle with weight loss for years, trying various diets and exercises without lasting success. With GLP ones, many people notice a reduction in cravings and felt more in control of their eating habits, which lead to weight loss, physical health and feeling more optimistic about their future. They give millions of people affordable access to knowledgeable providers who really know weight loss medications for less than three dollars a day. Find out if weight loss meds are right for you in three minutes at try FH dot com. That is, TRYFH dot com Again, try FH dot com, Try.
Speaker 32: Fah dot com.
Speaker 36: Future Health is not a healthcare services provider. Meds are prescribed at provider's discretion. Results may very sponsored by Future Health.
Speaker 31: Getting quality employees to fill positions in your company is essential, but finding those people can be a major hassle unless you use ZipRecruiter. ZipRecruiter makes finding quality people a breeze, and right now you can try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com. Slash free with ZipRecruiter one click sends your job to hundreds of top job sites. But more than that, ziprecruiters advanced technology identifies the candidates with the skills you need, sends you a list of great matches to review, then actively invites them to apply for your job, and the results speak for themselves. Four out of five employers who post on zippers recruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. That's right, the first day.
Speaker 35: Now you can.
Speaker 31: Focus on your business and let ZipRecruiter do the work finding the best people for you. See for yourself experience the ease, efficiency and power of zip recruiter for free. Just go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. ZipRecruiter dot com slash free. Coverage varies by plan your contracts and exclusions at endurance warranty dot com. If you're driving a car truck with an expired warranty and suddenly lost your transmission or needed a full end