Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here.
Speaker 2: Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov BET's got you covered. Nobe Besh is the home of the betbuilder this.
Speaker 1: World Cup from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 2: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash More power to you. Tecencys apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare Dot.
Speaker 3: I E.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Attention, gettoheads, Attention bow scouts.
Speaker 1: Rose by the pseudonym motion Nerdly It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 6: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour is on the air. Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: I mean Admiral Bradley was totally justified in a decision. He made a decision. By the way, there was broadcast on multiple secure screens at the Pentagon and Fort Bragg, and that hundreds of people watched in real time, with probably dozens of JAG lawyers so what the Washington Post said last week was a complete lie. They own apology to Pete Hexaa, and especially they own apology to Admiral Mitch Bradley. He is a highly decorated career Navy seal.
Speaker 7: Any American who sees the video that I saw will see the United States military attacking shipwrecked sailors. Bad guys, bad guys, But attacking shipwrecked sailors. Now there's a whole set of contextual items that the admiral explained. Yes, they were carrying drugs, they were not in the position to continue their mission in any way.
Speaker 4: Did the United States is a killer?
Speaker 8: I am outraged, But the way that on his own, without any consultation, he doesn't know who they are, whether they're is, or whether they're guilty.
Speaker 9: He should follow the laws.
Speaker 8: The laws does not allow are intained for the President of the United States to just kill anybody that wants to kill.
Speaker 9: Unless your name is Obama. Because we never complained about him where he was in the drones and we weren't outraged. Then because he was our Obama, he could send all the drones he wants and kill American citizens. And even when he killed an American citizen with the drone. We didn't care because he was Obama. But Trump, he's a killer, and I am outraged. And the Democrats mind fraid. Oh yeah, there we go. They were just poor sailors, terrified sailors. Yeah, yeah they had drugs. Yeah they have part of a drug card. But no, no, they're little, They're innocent, little sailors that got shipwrecked and all.
Speaker 1: No, oh no, what did we do?
Speaker 9: No, Jim heins, I've been calling him something else. Welcome, my friends to the Friday edition of Bosnis. Rush Hour fastest hour in American media. That's part of the news. Today. We have another one from this hind guy. Let's just get it out the way now. He was on the he was on the the PMS whatever they call it now, PMS then PMS whatever, and he was on with uh, with with with Saki, with Jimsaki and uh this cut for Carlos, this with Jim SUCKI.
Speaker 3: You know, I live in a political world, and a lot of folks if you just tell him, you know, the president is killing narco terrorists in the Caribbean, you know, reasonably enough, they'll say, you know, a lot of Americans die because of overdoses.
Speaker 7: And you know, they might say, they might say, okay, I'm supportive.
Speaker 3: Of that, right, But what you need to do is you need to see two terrified men clinging to the wreckage of the ship.
Speaker 1: And these men are not This is not Pablo.
Speaker 3: Escobar out there on a boat.
Speaker 1: You know, these are.
Speaker 3: Guys that probably didn't have a lot of economic opportunity, made a terrible decision to participate in the drug trade.
Speaker 9: Do you believe this jes sneaking? How does he know, by the way, that one of these guys won't turn out to be a Pablo Escobar. He's a fortune teller and he knows that. Oh, they were probably just they were probably Democrats as they were probably oppressed people. They probably didn't have any opportunities, so they had no choice but to run drugs into the United States and kill Americans. And I mean, yeah, reasonably you might want to see this stuff. But we're Democrats, and we will find a reason to support the people that want to destroy America and that are doing it no matter what. As long as we can go after Trump. We will support any criminal that does anything, no matter how many Americans they kill, As long as we can try to score points against Donald Trump. That is the message from your Democrat party and from Maxine. I am outraged.
Speaker 1: I am outraged.
Speaker 9: She used to be able to, you know, screech a little bit better, but she's you know, we're all advancing in age, and Auntie Maxi is no different. So now she's a lot more soft spoken than she used to be, but it's still the same, the same. I am outraged. He's a killer. And we didn't mind that when know Obama was a killer and he was drowning people. But Trump he's a killer.
Speaker 1: I am outraged.
Speaker 9: Hey, okay, the last one. Oh and then you have their media this. I love the way Joe BURRELLI on CNN. I don't know much about this guy, but I just love the way he takes on the abbey. The abbey is just she's another one. They really should call it the Scott Jennings Show because when he's on there, he's the only thing worth except for people like this guy Joe Borelli. He's good too, but they should just call it the Scott Jenning Show with the Abbey. And that's cut five. Carlos the Abbey and here's the abbey trying to do her best to dance and justify it.
Speaker 10: We're shipwrecked. Essentially, after the boat was capsized, they tried to turn over the boat that was still floating, perhaps to survive, and then they were bombed again. How is that an attempt to get back into the fights.
Speaker 11: So I don't know, And let me just start by saying I don't care, not one bit, genuinely, and holy do not care about these two men in the boat. We're talking about two people who were clinging to life. How about the thousands of Americans every month that are on the floor in some bathroom clinging to life because of overdoses from drugs that these people brought. These guys are not good guys. But this basically follows the typical democratic fact pattern. It starts with a fake news story about Pete pegsheth that gets disproven, but he didn't actually order them to kill everyone. That's been sort of taken back, and then it goes into the part where Democrats defend the bad guys at the expense of law enforcement and now the American military. This is kind of standard democratic operations. And if you ask me, I give more of a crap about the Americans who are losing their life every single year to drug overdose than two jerks floating on a boat trying to flip it back over or whatever. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 9: You know who else had got on this one? Shee'see a little bit of a a DQ, but trauma, she's sometimes a DQ. But she's making a name for herself. Cut to Anna Polina Luna and this is Anna Polina Luna.
Speaker 12: For any of these people, I don't care if they're Democrats or not, but are they super critical of President Obama when he did the same thing. The fact is is that for the most part, to my knowledge, since I've really been alive, which has been you know, for thirty six years, there's been many presidents who have used this authority and it hasn't been a big deal. I do understand, though, that it might be shocking for people to see footage of narco terrass being blown out of the water. But I would argue that maybe those people need to go into inner city Chicago, or maybe they need to check out skid row and see what happens when you have people injecting themselves with drugs, or see what happens to the families in this country that have to deal with children that are oding. So I have no sympathy for those people that are choosing to traffic drugs into this country. And I definitely don't have any sympathy for the fact that these terrorists networks are responsible for destabilizing and causing mass atrocities in part of these countries in South America, of which I've traveled to, I've seen the mass graves and the footage of mass graves that are responsible and funded largely by these terrorist networks. So no, I don't have sympathy. This is called governing, and we're going to do what we need to do to keep the American people safe.
Speaker 9: Carl, very good, very very she's on it. I like this woman. She can be a bit of a d chose sometimes. But you know, there are a bunch of women all of a sudden in the Republican Party popping up that are DQ's. But that's for another day, another time. Listen, uh Supreme Court, Yay, Supreme Court. Two things today, and we are outraged. Liberals are outraged by both, well not one, they're hoping one the other. We are outrage the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to use their congressional map favorable to Republicans. In twenty twenty six, a devoided Supreme Court came to the rescue of Texas Republicans. It was announced yesterday allowing next year's elections to be held under the state's congressional redistricting plan, favorable to the GOP and pushed by President Trump. The map lightly discriminates on the basis of rays. This is the ap No, this is the strangest argument when you think about it rationally. I saw one of these congress people from somebody running for office down there in Texas on this bandwagon to the black and brown people in Texas are now going to have to suffer from having racially jerry manner districts put in place. Okay, question, are black and brown districts? Aren't they already racially jerrymandered. They're drawn so that they can be what black or brown or whatever on the basis of what, on the basis of race. So of some carlos, we have a question, you can answer the question because you know the answer. It's Princess, It's your highness, so you better answer it. Your Prince, our Princess, our beloved Princess wants to know what the DT is. Drama queen, thank you so so as I was saying, you have districts that are already put together so that they can do what be black or brown? Isn't that racially jerry mandering? So what are y'all complaining about? I don't get it. In fact, you might say that what the GOP is trying to do is stop racism. Let's stop using race as a factor. Let's not be racist. Let's not have racially gerrymander districts in Texas or anywhere else. Let people just be people. We're all one people. James Goland snurly. They're upset about this, by the way, James Golds thurdly with you here, fastest out on American media, Do Not Go Away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 13: Iron Cole Jr. A thirty year old white man from the DC suburbs, is charts with transporting an explosive device in interstate commerce and with malicious destruction. Remain Cole Junior, a thirty year old white man from the DC suburbs, is charts with transporting an explosive device in interstate and with malicious destruction.
Speaker 6: Have you.
Speaker 9: Seen the pictures of the guy that Jake Tapper was talking about, the white man that the pipe bomber. Have you seen pictures of him? He he, he's the darkest skinned white man I've seen in ages. Then he'd be brown. He Well, well, my friends, yesterday the world of music lost a great one. Steve Cropper passed away. Guitarist, songwriter, playing this one because that's his guitar work on this. You hear his guitar work on Sitting on the dock of the Bay, so many other hits that came out out of the Memphis, the Stackscroove, Booker t and the MG's.
Speaker 1: Play It.
Speaker 9: Steve, That's it. Steve's the Mighty. Steve Cropper passed away. He was eighty four years old. Voted.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 9: He was ranked thirty ninth on the Rolling Stone list of the top one hundred guitarist of all times. Britain's Mojo magazine put him second behind Jimmy Hendricks on their list. He's just an amazing guitarist. World of music owes him a lot. Okay, we have Oh, since we're doing this, I have some things you listen to and we can discuss the birthright case Supreme Court. Yes, this one could be the biggest doozy of them all.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 9: I think I saw Princess Dana saying she doesn't know whether this is going to a text with her whether this is going to be a win for Trump, because let's face it, this is going to be a dicey case. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, hoping against hope that it. The Supreme Court announced today is going to hear the landmark dispute over the constitutionality of President Trump's effort to end birthright citizenship. He signed an executive order, as you know, first day back in office, declaring the children born to undocumented immigrants and some temporary foreign residents would no longer be granted citizenship automatically. And this all hinges on one I think one or two words in the Constitution regarding this birth right, so jurisdiction era anythan we'll see. The executive order was immediately paused by the courts without going into a without going into an effect. It would commonly up in the commonly have to view with American citizenship since eighteen ninety eight that anyone born on the soil automatically becomes a citizen. They haven't announced a date to hear the orals, but but they'll probably hear it within the next few months. This one. If Trump wins this one, folks, it's time to get the carvers out. It's time to get the carvers out and tell them the head to Mount Rushmore because there's going to be another face. Added James Golden snur lee. It's Friday, fastest hour in American media. Stay with us.
Speaker 4: Please the Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: James Golden, known popularly as most Nerdly.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 9: Good time for me to remind you to join Red Apple Audio Networks ARP New York City, the Police Athletic League, Ristitis and Dagostino Supermarkets, and nationwide imaging services as we deliver holiday meals to more than five thousand families across the city of New York. Go to Red Appleaudionetworks Dot com slash Turkey this holiday season, help the Red Apple Audio Networks feed those in need. Your donation helps put a meal on the table of a family in need. That's Redappleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. Ladies and gentlemen. We're gonna take a few minutes of your time and I want to you know, there's a lot said about Donald Trump's statements regarding ilhan Omar and her friends. As you know, he described them a certain way. And there have been many, many pundits delivering skating criticism of Donald Trump across the spectrum. Not everybody there, well, not everybody is annoyed with him about it. I found on social media or talker. Now, this man happens also to be an African American, not that that would make a difference in the substance of what he's saying. But just for as we say, color analysis, just for color, I'll give you that detail. And this is his take on the President's remarks. We had to edit out, of course, some profelanities.
Speaker 15: I don't be honest, y'all, man, Donald Trump says something I think all of us wanted to say. Man, especially when people come here and get all the good graces of the United States of America, everything that their hearts and dreams and desires to get.
Speaker 1: But then you got people like iohn.
Speaker 15: Omar and individuals that's from other countries who migrated here and became a congresswoman.
Speaker 9: Whatever the hell you are.
Speaker 15: You complain about how bad the US is and how great your country is, well, bitch, if it's so bad, it, won't you take your ass back to some moonity. Like Donald Trump said, all y'all do is come over here and bitch about how bad this country is. But I promise you, if we didn't open the door for y'all asses, you'll probably be dad. So you mean to tell me you're gonna come here and scam the US and send that back to your country, using our welfare system to fund terrorists, and yes, mother, wen, terrorists, they skim off the top. I mean, come on, now, when the last time you heard somebody say we booking a trip to Mogadishu?
Speaker 1: Bitch please?
Speaker 15: I mean the same thing when I hear illegal immigrants come over here and demand rights. And it's so crazy that our leftists and young people are so brainwashed.
Speaker 9: Even black people on our side, they.
Speaker 15: Want to fight for these illegal immigrants.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 15: If you took your ass to Honduras or Columbia and did did they do here? Bro, your black ass would even make it.
Speaker 1: They would shift your ass right on off.
Speaker 15: It just defies logic some of the stuff that I hear. These people fight for it, man.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 15: Again, if the US ain't, if the US is so bad, if the US is so racist, and you come from another country, like Donald Trump said, you can bitch or won't you take your ass back home and fix that?
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 15: I mean, we have the most blessed generalist nation in the world, but it's so crazy that people feel like they are entitled to it. No, you're not entitled to especially like Donald Trump said today, you add nothing to the system, nothing but hands. Even if you came here as a refugee, even if you came here as a asylum sequel, that just didn't automatically give you the right to go into the welfare system and live off of it for the rest of your life. Let's think about tpsyes, temporary protective status.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 15: Everyone wants you to be protected and to stay here and to get here and not have to leave. But everybody forgets the fact of the matter.
Speaker 1: It's temporary.
Speaker 15: Ro the left, you want them to stay here and when they get here. Why would you want to work if I give you the welfare team and you can sit on it for the rest of your life. Why would I want to go anywhere? Why would I want to thrive? Why would I want to work for anything? And it's crazy when we have veterans on the street. Honestly, sometimes in this world, I just believe I'm in a whole different world.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 15: Common sense means nothing, and that's why I'm attracted to Donald Trump. Man is logic. Man, It's straightforward. It's not sugar coating, it's not cut it's telling the realizy that we really think what you're afraid to say. And it resonates to those who worked their ass off, those who love this country, those who put into time, those that don't need nobody to tell them what they need to do or hand up, those that didn't come from money, those who knows how to struggle and how to get up on their feet, those who bought that money to go get it, bro, Donald Trump, keep talking, because me and millions of it we feel what the hell you saying? Stop out a bitch, take your ass back home if you.
Speaker 16: Don't like it, well, well, well, Hellen, did you he liked talk rageous South rageous and stothing like you're rageous toll.
Speaker 9: These people to go home.
Speaker 1: Can't have that.
Speaker 9: Uh, ladies and gentlemen, we have more. As I mentioned to you yesterday. Uh, the Democrats are reving it up on the Obamacare stuff. This is and this is just one. If you go on social media, they are all over the place. I'm gonna ask before I get to Obamacare, that would be a cut fifteen Carlos and and so it's to Lisa Blunt Rochester. She's new in the Senate, Lisa Blunts Rochester. Before we get there, though, I'm going to ask my Princess Dayana and her lighty in waiting, the lighty Benedict, if that that that that that commentary that we just heard from that social media person, do you think that we should keep that around in the library and perhaps even play it again tomorrow. I'll wait for their decision on that. Meanwhile, the Obama wars, the Obamacare wars are heating up. And here is Senator Senator Lisa Blunt Rochester.
Speaker 14: As I stand here, I'm literally thinking and watching the clock in front of me.
Speaker 3: Tick.
Speaker 14: The clock is ticking, time is running out. There is a sense of urgency for those of us who are standing up here, and so I know the leader would say he doesn't consider this his plan. He considers this the American plan that we do something. When I was looking at my television and seeing our Republican colleagues at the White House, what I thought they were announcing was a healthcare plan. I was shocked that what they were announcing was something that would make.
Speaker 9: Us less healthy.
Speaker 17: What we recognize is that the Affordable Care Act is not perfect. Oh but one thing I do know is that that family who has somebody with a preexisting condition like asthma or diabetes is grateful. That parent who has a kid who's twenty two or twenty three is grateful.
Speaker 14: And so what we're saying here is very simple. We have an immediate problem, an immediate crisis, an immediate cliff, and we need to take immediate action.
Speaker 16: Take take take tink, It's immediately.
Speaker 8: You have to hack now.
Speaker 9: Tech take take take, take take take. The clock is ticking, Uh yeah, then ten more days.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The subsidies article in the Hill today the clock is ticking. Obamacare anxiety rising among House GOP centrists, Oh no, the centrist or anxious, Oh no, to take Obama anxiety rising among House GOP's interests. To do this is buffoonery. Oh no, big words, buffoonery. Uh so you have a bunch of a representative of Jeff Van Drew, Republican from New Jersey, says Republican actually in action on not coming up with a deal to fund this broken Obamacare. To do this is buffoonery. I want him to be in the majority next year. This makes that much harder because the districts that are so close. Yeah, well, there are a lot of conservative districts out there too that are Republicans.
Speaker 1: That don't want.
Speaker 9: This thing funded the way that Democrats wanted funded. So you do, you have a lot of Democrats and Republicans in swing districts. We played one yesterday Mike Lawler, New York. Actually I said it yesterday. Maybe it's time for me to call Mike Lawless see whether he'll come on the show. Because sometimes this guy does things that infuriates me. But then other times I'm like, yeah, Mike Lawler, Yeah, Mike Lawler. He says, some things once in a while that are just so spot on, and then other times he makes me crazy. But anyway, he's one of those that are saying in this deal that we gotta come up with something in the next ten days. And I wonder what you think We're gonna take calls tomorrow? If you have anything on that, just just give us a call tomorrow on that. We will take calls on that and other things on I promise we were gonna take some calls on that airline thing we talked about yesterday too, so we'll do that tomorrow as well. Now other stuff that we have. Huh, Marco Rubio, I don't know. I don't know what y'all think about Marco Rubio coming up. I shouldn't say this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. As it stands right now today, if it came down to a successor for Trump right now, and this I'm saying way early. It's too early to say anything definitively. I'm talking about today, just a camera shot of today. By next week it could be different. By tomorrow it could be different. But right now, if I had to vote on a successor to Donald Trump, and it is so hard for me to actually believe that I'm saying this because for years I wasn't the biggest.
Speaker 1: Fan at all.
Speaker 9: Cut ten Right now, this this is the guy today that I would say, Yeah, I feel comfortable with this guy being the next.
Speaker 18: Why are we hiring American and international NGOs to go into other countries and run healthcare systems that are parallel and sometimes in conflict with the healthcare systems of the host country. If we're trying to help countries, help the country, don't help the NGO to go in and find a new line of business. And so that's what the model that we're breaking. We're not doing this anymore. We are not going to spend billions of dollars funding the NGO industrial complex while close and important partners like Kenya either have no role to play or have very little influence over how healthcare money is being spent. Bottom line is, if you want to help a country, work with that country, not work with a third party that imposes things on that country.
Speaker 9: Brilliant. I love this framing. We are breaking the NGEO industrial complex that if it happens, if they are able to really start to defund this massive network of liberal n g os that are basically operating like a de facto government for liberals, it would be an amazing thing. I think it is a laudable goal. And I love the way that Marco Rubio has been articulating the positions of this administration and what they're doing. I just he's just been to me stellar. James Golden slurly, that's is our in American media, Bo Snerley's rush Hour, keep it right here?
Speaker 4: R is the rush Hour with James Golden, The rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast. Now work, It's the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 1: The pseudonymst nerdly now.
Speaker 9: Yours James Golden. Yeah, I know that, folks. There are so many acronyms out here, and I use a lot of them. The DT's which we use today, the y ns, y'all know what that means. Uh, The A b w's, the a b ws and and now the a B b hws. It's the abws those are the angry black women and a b b hws those are angry black ball headed women. And they are there's some of them, right, I mean like that, Ayana, what's your name that's always popping off. And then there's the woman that's on PMS whatever they call it now, Simone her Sanders. I think she was owned with Mikey who used to be a Republican who went over there and sounds like total Democrat cut seven. This is on that redistricting ruling from the court.
Speaker 19: Also, what they essentially said is that because Texas said, well, we threw is for partisan political reasons, not race, they're using political as the cover over race. And so if this becomes the norm, that means any state in the country, particularly states in the South with the history of discrimination, can claim that they are doing things with their state maps in under the guise of partisan and political when they're really using race and they get away with it. And I just think that that is very dan.
Speaker 1: A few things here that stand out for me be republished.
Speaker 20: Spreme Court put itself in the position of the district Court. It should not have done, so it is not its raw and they basically slapped the district court unfortunately the way.
Speaker 1: Zimone just described.
Speaker 20: The other thing that I find frustrating is essentially for me, I'm looking at the disintegration of civil rights at the hands of a party and a political philosophy that once existed within that party that elevated those civil rights. When you think about the Republican leaders who stood in the on the breach, to in the breach to get us the thirteen fourteen Fifteenth Amendments, to fight with Democrats to get the civil rights passage, passages made in the sixties, now dismantling that and basically saying, in no uncertain terms, it's okay to push black and brown people in communities of color into a corner in their representation.
Speaker 9: And that makes no sense to me at all. Is not what they're saying. And by the way, they didn't fight with Democrats. They fought against the racist Democrats who put in Jim Crow. That's what's happening now. They are trying to restore or go back to the dream color blind societies. It's too much to ask for. We are gonna leave you today. I can't even tell you how much I love this song. I used to binge on this song when I first heard it Kenny Loggins, of course, in Jim Messina. This was from a Login Messina album Jim Messina's Birthdays Today. American musician songwriter, singer and guitarist Jim Messina, who was with Buffalo Springfield and then of course they form He formed Poco and this the duet, the rock duo with Kenny Loggins, Logins and Messina. Danny song. What a beautiful story, what a beautiful song they God blessed protect teaching every single one of you, your family's, your loved one's, loving gratitude always for you of being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God willing back early in the morning at seven am. I hope you're here in the meantime. I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Sturdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: If you like the.
Speaker 21: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app hit that subscribe but on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here