Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, and I want to thank everybody for coming out to join me on this conversation this evening. Now, there has been a lot of things happened this past week, and we're not gonna spend an incredible amount of time talking about the Iran Israel conversation. Everybody is talking about it. I wasn't one hundred percent accurate on what I thought was going to take place, but I also wasn't one hundred percent inaccurate either. I didn't think that America was going to actually send any thing, and he planes and he jets and he bombs anything. However, I do feel like Net and Yahoo strong armed Trump into the position where he felt like he had to. I don't know. I don't think that's a very good thing to do, and I believe that's why Donnie t is on the outs of the old BB Net and Yahoo right now. I'm not upset set that we bombed Iran. I'm not particularly a fan of the Ayatola or his regime. For the record, neither is eighty five percent of the country that he leads, So like, okay, fine, whatever. I've heard so many people bring up the fact that they sent rockets at an American bas in Qatar, and it's like, yeah, we weren't concerned with that. We have patriot missile systems that took down all of them except for one. And the one that didn't get taken down was because it was so far out of like not out of range, but it was so far away from hitting a target that why would we waste the money on sending up a rocket to intercept something that wasn't gonna hurt anything anyway, Because that's that's how I Ran does business. So fine, As of this moment, as a time of recording there, he's a very uneasy cease fire that is kind of quote unquote being had. Israel is claiming that Iran fired after the ceasefire. Iran is claiming that Israel fired after the ceasefire. They both seem to just kind of be having the last little inklings of a pissing contest. They're in the process of shaking their dicks, you know what I mean, putting it back in their pants. Allegedly. So many things can happen in a twenty four hour period. That's just what it looks like as of this moment. We shall see what happens as a result of that. We're gonna be talking about the Indian stock market. We're gonna talk about our own stock market. We're gonna be talking about gas prices. We're gonna be talking about a couple of different things. But that's pretty much all I wanted to say as far as the actual conflict itself, quote unquote, that's pretty much all we got. That was America's entire involvement in it. So fine things have happened, shots were fired, certain people have been deceased. All right, We are not putting boots on the ground. Nobody that I've talked to in the military of the upper echelon or the lower enlisted, are in any kind of way, shape or form gearing up to invade Iran. They were hopeful. They were hopeful because that's what the American military does. We do war, and apparently that's a bad thing. People don't like that. I'm not trying to say that I am four or against it. I'm not a fan of it. I'm not a fan of the fact that we like to create our own boogeyman so that in ten years we can go over there and fight and do this whole thing. And yeah, sure, sure, but you know what that being said Candace Owens, I was a fan of her. I liked her a lot actually until today. So I don't have any clips pulled up because I don't believe in using TikTok for things. It's gross. But that being said, Candace Owens has made a comment that if you are in the military, you should opt to go into the process of getting a dishonorable discharge rather than go fight in some foreign war and all these things. It's like she's gone that detached people that join the military to get involved in foreign wars. No one should join the military hoping to stay stationed at home. Otherwise, why are you joining the military. That's silly, that's retarded. If you're gonna do that, join the coast guard like that's fine, but there's a reason why the other branch is shit on the coast guard like that. This is a part of it. If you're joining the Army or the Navy or the Marine Corps, you should be joining in the hopes of deploying. Otherwise, why would you join the military, So why we get involved in a foreign war? Because that's what the American military does. It's kind of our whole shtick. I mean, you may not like it, but you do sleep well at night under the umbrella of the war machine that it has been created. So you know, just gonna throw that out. I'm not a fan of us kicking a horneous ness and creating a war in another land. You know, I don't want us to be the bullies. But at the same time, that's kind of what America does. We do foreign war really well. So yeah, anyway, anyway, end of rant on that front, Candie Owens has gone off the deep end. So many people are washing their hands of her. Not just because the one comment about how people in the military should go for a dishonorable discharge in favor instead of rather going to a foreign war. That's just dumb. Okay, If you're gonna join the military, you should understand that you will be getting sent to a foreign land and hopefully with the intention of seeing combat. That's that's the goal. But anyway, whatever, So Candistons is falling off, and apparently so are the Hodge Twins because they put up a post on x and a post on Facebook. One of them was, you know, blasting the Iranian situation as something that we shouldn't get involved with, and the other was basely sucking off Donnie t for his actions in getting involved in the conflict. And the Internet is having a field day with these two, but not nearly as much as Candace Owen's. So, you know, and I like Candace I did anyway. I like the style of investigative journalism that she does. I like that she's unapologetic in her beliefs and all these things. But then I see this thing where she's wearing a hajab and she's saying that we should be supporting Iran, we need to throw Israel off to the side, and it's just a it's a whole thing. It's a whole thing. It's ridiculous. Yeah, let's see this here, let's check the chat here. We should just barricade quote unquote the Middle East and let them duke it out until a winner is declared one way or another. These folks have been in fights since before that one guy from Nazareth. Yeah, no, I agree. I would love that, And honestly, I I'm of the belief that a single, very small country about the size of New Jersey would wreck shop if the rest of the world, all the rest of the world would just leave the Middle East alone and let them fight it out to the bitter end, one of these countries will come out on top. Just my personal opinion. And no it's not because of some sort of prophetic message that says they would. That's just looking at military might alone. But you know that can't happen. See Tony says, I am still with Canvas on this, but I see your point. All comments like xxx is toast tend to be greatly exaggerated. How many times has that been said about Thomas Massey. Yeah, No, I'm not saying that Kandas's career is over, nothing like that. I am saying that she's lost two million followers in twelve hours. That's a true statement. So I mean, all right, she'll probably be able to bounce back from this. She'll probably continue doing her thing, which is fine. I'm just saying, if you're gonna go ahead and marginalized most of your listener base, knowing that most of your listener base are like true blooded Americans that do not like Iran and are supportive of the military. Maybe you just don't talk about that thing and you just talk about Brigitte Macrome being a tranny, right, that's that's the thing that most people could even if they don't believe it, they could laugh at. This seems to be a safer choice. I just I don't understand here. Let's see the yoked Yids says what caused her to go off her rocker like this? From trying to fight lib tuards to defending others. This seems to go contrary to what she stood for. I agree, But let's also keep in mind that Candice Owens is a flip flopper like that. This be real here. If we're gonna look at her track record, she at one time was bringing this much faya when she was campaigning for Obama. Right then she all of a sudden flip flopped and became like one of the most biggest conservative talking heads ever. I feel like she is in a transitional period where she is now flip flopping again and she's going to start going anti Donnie t What's her reason for this? Who knows? Who actually knows. Maybe it's the money going one way, maybe her personal opinions have shifted in the past few months. I don't honestly know, to be honest with you, but Candae Owens is doing candas owns things. I don't want her as an enemy. I'll say that the culture conspiracy and the cage, and I do not want Candis Owans as an enemy. However, I personally disagree with the standpoint that she is taking as of the current situation. But everybody's intied to their opinion. That's how this goes. Tony Sais, I'm glad and didn't join the military, but there are fights I would desert over. But that's the thing. If you joined the military, and I know you didn't, so like, fine, if you join the military, you join understanding that you're going to follow the orders that have been given to you, whether you have some sort of moral conundrum about them or not. Like you joined the military and then we're going to war in Korea. Well, I have no problem with the Koreans. That's that's super cool. No one asked you, No one asked you about if you what your feelings are about it. You have a job to do, and that's all point, you know. I mean, you're supposed to be able to separate your your beliefs from the job at hand, and if you can't, then you probably shouldn't have joined the military, which, like you said, there's a reason you didn't, and I respect that. I respect people that I'm not of the belief that everybody should join. I've heard certain people bring that up, like, man, if we did force conscription for one or two years, that would change this, and they would give people insights to this, and like, okay, and I understand the talking point on that, But at the same time, we couldn't do that even if we wanted to. Seventy percent of the military aged men in this country are unfit for service, like they couldn't actually join if they wanted to for one of a long laundry list of reasons. So now, I don't believe that we should be lowering the standards to make sure that everybody can be a part of it by any means. I think that everybody should do something, or join an organization, or join a cause that is greater than themselves for a common cause that they believe in for an extended period of time. I would agree with that. You know, it doesn't have to be the military, It doesn't have to be cops. It doesn't have to be first responders, nothing like that. If you were to realistically, if you volunteer at your local house of worship to whatever type of worship that that might be for you, and you're actually doing charity work, giving time and energy and money out of yourself for a common cause that you believe in. I support that, And if you were to do that for a year, I feel like you would have an appreciation for a whole hell of a lot of the lifestyle that you live, you know what I mean. There's different ways to serve. Maybe it's not your country, maybe it's not your state, maybe it's your local community, maybe it's some sort of other level like that. But yeah, I can at least appreciate when people say, oh, I couldn't join the military because dot dot dot. Fine, like respect, you knew that about yourself. You never did this, and it's all good things. It's the same kind of thing as a people saying, oh, I could have never had kids. That's why I got fixed very young because bupah bap hey. Respect. You know that you didn't want to raise children, so you went through the process of making sure that you would never raise children. I can respect that. I could appreciate that, you know what I mean, rather than having to raise children that you never wanted in the first place, and then we got more problems down the road and all these things. Like I can at least give to respect where it's due on that, for sure. He's just theoretically, yeah, no, theoretically you should be able to remove your morals, I don't want to say morals, but your little feelings away from the situation unless it is something super egregious, right, unless you're getting a order to break the law of war or go against the Geneva Convention, like you have to obey all lawful orders. There has to be something to be said for that. But going and being deployed to a war zone is considered a lawful order. And if you try to do the whole conscieness is objection thing like yo, that's also right out. We are not in a time of war. Anybody who's active duty right now and is in the infantry or some sort of line unit that's trying the conscientious objector thing. Why'd you join if you were going to try to do the objective thing? If we were doing a draft. I get this I understand why somebody would be listed as that if there was a nationwide draft going on and you want to be listed as a certain thing, maybe a non combatant, but you still want to serve in some way. Old boy from Hacksaw Ridge being one of them, Okay, I can respect that he didn't, you know what I'm saying. There was a lot of things going on. That's not the situation right now, you know, anyone, anyone that also killed me with Muhammad Ali tried to say that he was a Muslim and that's a religion of peace and that's why he couldn't join the military. It's like, I'm sorry, in what country is Islam considered a religion of peace? Half the Kuran is a war lord's manifesto. But okay, yeah, I know, all right, whatever, anyway, all right, getting off the topic here, Moving on here, the Yogi had said, I joined the Chair Force for a reason, loll deployments aside. I love the lifestyle of being a Gucci boy. Yeah, I'll bet you did. I'll bet you did all honestly, as much shit as I talk like, Yeah, I should have joined the Air Force of the Coast Guard. Honestly joined the Marine Corps was probably not the smartest decision I ever did, but it's also all I ever wanted. From the time I was three, I wanted to be deployed. I wanted to go to war. I wanted to not just serve my country. No, No, I wanted combat like I wanted to kick indoors and be a pipe hitter. That was all I ever wanted. But you know, the Lord's got a plan and all of that. Let's see, all I'm going to say about joining the military or serving the country is for the greater good. Has been a motto for committing the worst acts of human of human and kind can think of. I get this. I get it. And when I say for the greater good, I mean like for the betterment of your community. I'm not even saying that going to war in Afghanistan was for the betterment of your community or anything along those lines. I understand there's nuances to it. At the same time, if you join the military in an active duty component, you should understand that you probably will get deployed, probably to a place that sucks, and you're gonna be asked to do things that you probably don't want to do. And if you have an issue with that, then you probably shouldn't have joined in the first place. That's that's all I'm saying on that front, you know what I'm saying. And to the people that didn't join and because that was an issue for them, again respect words, due. I have no shade or judgment from me for somebody who didn't join because they couldn't do X, Y or Z if it was asked to them. I get it, totally get it. Anyway, all right, let's move on. I got a couple of articles pulled up here. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen for anybody who would like to be a part of this conver station on Wednesday nights and come join us at the Cajun Night Live on Patreon. Link is in the description below. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. And uh yeah, that's where you get the video to show what the hell I'm talking about. Now, as we are talking about military things and stuff, let's take a little side tangent. I was gonna say a complete side step. That's not true either, because we're talking DARPA. DARPA has apparently successfully done the experiment that Tesla said that he could do when he would make electricity jump for miles with no wires. They have done it to make popcorn. Okay. I may not be a fan of the fact that they were doing this incredible technological feat for the sole purpose of popping some oval red and bocker, but at the same time, this is really cool. Okay. So this is from Live Science here darpush smashes wireless power record beaming energy more than five miles away and uses it to make popcorn. All right, this is supposed to just a few minutes or a few days ago. Rather when you buy through links in our articles other one, I'm sorry. The US military has set a new record for wireless power transmission, beaming a laser carrying more than eight hundred watts of power across the distance of five point three miles eight point six kilometers for all of our metric users. The test performed by the US Military's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency or DARPA. You may have heard of them as part of its persistent Optical Wireless Energy Relay program. Power is the acronym is a key step towards unlocking the near instant beaming of power. It also smashes previous records set by Power Program, which previously beamed two hundred and thirty watts across one mile for twenty five seconds, and a smaller, undisclosed amount of power as far as two point three miles. So they're getting better and getting stronger. At this man, this is wild here. It is beyond a doubt that we absolutely obliterated all previously reported optical power beaming demonstrations for power and distance, Paul Jaffi, I think, the Power Program manager, said in a statement. The concept of wireless power transmission has been a popular goal since the days of Nokia Tesla. Oh Nikolai Tesla. God, I'm gonna take these glasses off, help me read better? Who won who? In nineteen oh one, began construction at the Wardencliffe Tower on Long Island, New York, a one hundred and eighty seven foot structure intended to be the first node in a world wireless system that would beam power around the globe. Yes, globe, not flat plane. Sorry, deal with it. Yet, technical challenges meant that funding for the project, initially provided by the financier JP Morgan, dried up, leaving Tesla's vision unrealized. Nonetheless, interest in the concept has recently increased, both for military applications and space based solar power, a nascent technology that would collect and transmit energy from sunlight in space, where it is ten miles or ten times more intense than at Earth's surface. Energy is essentially for military operations, and getting that energy to the battlefields and disaster areas where it's needed is slow, risky, and resource intensive, often using up a lot of fuel. Darber representatives rote in a statement these tests, referred to as PRAD or the Power Receiver Arrayed Demo, mark an important step towards Power program's long term goal of being able to instantly beam power from a location where it can be easily generated to wherever it's needed, the agency added. In the latest experiment, conducted at the US Army's White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, y'all may have heard of that one. The power was beamed over five point three mile distance in a thirty second pulse. The laser beam arrived at the receiver before passing through a small aperture, bouncing off a parabolic mirror onto solar cells within. The pulse was transmitted with an approximate twenty percent efficiency and some of the power is transmitted was used to make popcorn. Again, they could have done something cooler, But also that's a pretty sick test. I mean, we got to give the props for they do here. The researchers have bigger ambitions for the systems use in the field, however, suggesting that it could be used to power unmanned aerial vehicles. They will now move on to testing power beinging both across multiple connected relays and vertically, where the atmosphere is thinner and transmission more efficient. I thought that was just cool as hell. You know, I understand that most people have a healthy distrust of DARPA. I get it. I'm not exactly like their biggest fan ever. But at the same time, you're telling me that they successfully did Tesla's experiment. Fine to cut popcorn. Fine, there was cooler things they could have done with that technology. But at the same time, five point three mile jump, no wires. I'm taking this as a win for humanity as of this moment. Now. Yes, of course DARPA is going to use this for some sort of military means, fine, but also give it a few years and that will make its way to the civilian sector and I'm excited about it. I thought that was cool as hell. Anyway, let's get back to the chat real quick before we go to the next talking point here. I agree, if you signed on the line, do your duty. Yeah, basically, Anthony, That's that's why I'm getting it here, and I agree completely, Tony, says Cannice. Someone says about six point nine million followers, and I can't confirm how many she gained her loss recently or find anyone who has. I was sent a couple of TikTok videos and again, y'all know how I feel about old tiki talk. But there was somewhere between one point five and two million followers as she lost within twenty four hours of her saying because of the Iran situation that military members should take dishonorable discharge over a potential deployment, which once again, no one's getting deployed. It's not happening, wasn't even suggested to happen. Candace is just kind of going off a bit, and I don't I don't know. I don't know why she thought that would be a good thing to say to her vast majority military supporting audience. I that's her that's hurt it the yoke Didad said that was going to mean my question if this wireless energy would be for the public. I mean, it's the same as anything else. Right. Drones are being used by the military. And when I say drones, yeah, the predator drones, the big ones that are about the size of a small Cessna plane cool those are being used by the mill military. Before we ever had the civilian market version of drones. But slowly but surely they made their way to civilian market. At first they were extremely expensive, then they got cheaper, then they got cheaper. Now we got the little ones that can fit in your hand that you can buy from the Discovery store at the mall. It's gonna make its way to the civilian population eventually, but it's gonna have to be used in a military capacity first. I'm not even saying like five years. If they're able to make enough electricity jump from miles like that, it would make sense to me that possibly this would be ten, fifteen, twenty years into the future where we might see a very expensive version of this electrical jumping capability being used in our homes. But that's the other thing too. They're talking about using this for war fighters and disaster relief areas. So instead of having a hall, generators and light plants and all these things up a mountain cliff to get it to these areas that were smacked by the hurricane in the Carolinas and stuff, if you're able to make electricity jump up the mountain without wires or fuel or any of these things, this makes more sense to me. I don't know what the civilian application would be or how that would be scaled to a civilian market, but I know for sure that it will be. Hey, Ravenlee ad joining in the chat, I realized that I did not send you the link that I usually do, and that is on me, and I apologize. Thank you for joining. You missed our rant about military and war fighting and how people that signed the dotted line should you know, do their job rather than have their morals get in the way of them doing it. Talked a little bit about Candice Owens. I will say this again for everybody who is here. Yeah, that is the going consensus on the internet right now. I will say this. If anybody has anything that they would like to drop into the check at, please do so, and I will pull it up as we go through the through the episode. So if y'all have anything y'all think is interesting news, science, whatever the case is, let's go ahead and do that now. Speaking on the science and technology conversation, this is also a pretty interesting here one. So scientists confirm the impossible time reflections are real, shattering the boundaries of physics and human understanding. So this is from Glass Almanac, and I'm not saying that this proves time travel is real. I am saying that time, apparently, like light, can be reflected and observed and studied through a certain lens and through mirrors. It's very fascinating. So let's go ahead and check this out here in an extraordinary revelation that challenges the very fabric of physics as we know it, scientists at the Cooney Advance Science Research Center, Boy, I'm hoping that that's how you pronounce it, have confirmed the existence of time reflections. Once dismissed as a theoretical curiosity, this phenomenon is now validated through groundbreaking experiments, offering a mind blowing twist on how we understand the relationship between space and time. What could this discovery mean for the future of technology, communication, and our grasp on the universe itself. Oh, there is a little YouTube video. Let's check it out. Hopefully it's not too long.
Speaker 2: Scientists just confirmed something that was once thought impossible. Time reflections are real, and no, this isn't science fiction. This breakthrough doesn't just change a few pages in a textbook. It rewrites the rules of reality as we know it. For decades, time was seen as a strict one way flow past to future, never.
Speaker 3: The other way around.
Speaker 2: But now physicists have observed a phenomenon where waves of light reflect not in space, but in time. Yes, you heard that right. Time is no longer untouchable, and this new discovery could pave the way for technology and understanding we once thought belonged only in movies. Time reflections happen when the properties of a material suddenly change so rapidly the wave doesn't bounce off a surface, it bounces through time. This bends our entire understanding of cause and effect, bending science. What's so powerful about this finding is not just the concept, it's the proof. Scientists have now seen lights scatter and reverse as if time itself hiccupped. This isn't just theoretical, it's experimental and it's real. And here's where it gets even crazier. If we can manipulate time reflections, we could one day design materials that alter how information moves, how communication happens, or even how we understand the future itself.
Speaker 1: This might be that's pretty insane. Let's keep reading about it. Here. To grasp the concept of time reflection, it helps to start with something familiar, spatial reflection. We've all seen how a ball bounces off a wall, changing directions but continuing forward in time. Similarly, when light or sound waves hit a surface like a mirror or a wall, they bounce back, allowing us to see our reflections or hear an echo. This is spatial reflection, and it's something we encounter every day. Time reflections, however, operates on a whole different level. Instead of bouncing back in space and electromagnetic waves, progression in time is altered. Imagine an electromagnetic wave traveling through a material whose properties suddenly and uniformly change. This abrupt shift acts like a magic switch, causing the wave to reverse itself in time. It's like hitting the rewind button on a video. Suddenly the motion goes in reverse, the sound distorts, and everything unfolds in reverse order. Moreover, this phenomenon also changes the wave's frequency. For instance, red light could shift to blue, or a low pitch sound could transform into a high one. It's akin to the reversed sped up audio on a cassette tape when you rewind it. God, you know, it's said this next generation have never seen nor heard a cassette tape and have no idea what we're talking about. Whenever you hit the rewind and it goes high pitched like that. But anyway, time reflection sounds surreal, but until recently it had never been directly observed. Wow, so this is a theory confirmed after fifty years. The concept of time reflection has been around since the nineteen seventies, but his experimental verification was elusive due to the technological challenges it presented. Observing the phenomenon requires altering and materials properties quickly and uniformly enough to interact with a fast moving wave. This demands precision, energy and a high level of sophistication. Researchers at the Cooney a ASRC sure overcame these hurdles with a novel approach. They used a metallic strip equipped with highly responsive electro electronic switches connected to capacitors that could store and release energy rapidly. By synchronizing these switches, they were able to double the electrical impedance of the strip almost instantaneously. By the way, impedance is the overall resistance of a circuit. Just everybody's clear, the sudden transformation created the ideal conditions for time reflection. During this process, part of the electromagnetic wave was reflected not in space, but in time. For the first time, instruments captured a reverse signal, a time inverted copy of the original wave. This marked the first experimental validation of a phenomenon that had remained a theoretical concept for more than half a century. So now let's talk about some of the applications of this new discovery. Well confirmed discovery. It was a theory, now it's confirmed. The breakthrough isn't just an academic triumph. It's a potential game changer for technology. By manipulating electromagnetic waves with time reflection, scientists foresee major advancements in wireless communication, radar systems, and advanced imaging technology. Time reflected signals could offer faster and more efficient transmission with near impossible interception. I hope that's a true statement. It seems like everything is hackable. I don't know how time could be hackable, but give them a few more years, I'm sure they'll figure it out. Another promising area is meta materials, engineered materials that can manipulate waves in entirely new waves. These materials could lead to futuristic devices like invisibility cloaks or ultra sensitive sensors. The possibilities are vast and exciting, and we are just scratching the surface on a more fundamental level, these discover This discovery offers a fresh perspective on the symmetry between time and space. It could have far reaching implications for areas like dermodynamics and quantum mechanics. By exploring these new avenue, scientists could push the boundaries of our understanding of physical walls, so a future full of promise. The confirmation of time reflection marks a pivotal moment in scientific research. What was once views as an abstract concept has now become a practical tool with revolutionary potential. This is insane, So I thought this was cool as hell. It was brought to me, or brought to my attention by a cult members and a matter of fact, who messaged me on Patreon. Not a shameless plug, but for anybody who wants to reach out on Patreon and you want to slide into the DMS, I'm the one that answers them. So whenever you send me articles like this or new theories, conspiratorial technological, whatever the case, I'm the one that gets them, and I do love receiving them. So Time Reflection did not know that this was going to be a thing ever in our lives. But that is really, really really cool. All right, Let's see here, Raven Lee has sent two articles. I am going to pull them up in just a second. Let's see what are these about? Oh lord, what are they about?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 5: Craeberger hanging from an asteroid. It's a last year's article, but like it showed up on my feet and I was like, no, is is real. It is one hundred percent like a real thing that they're discussing.
Speaker 1: And there's like.
Speaker 5: Tons of sources. It's not just these two, but I put two just in case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for some reason, the article from the New York Post, it will open up on my computer and then it goes on to shut down. So that sucks. All right, Let's go to the other article that you posted. Um, hey, there we go, and then it opened up on the Independent. All right, let me get back to the chat real quick and just catch up here. Some physicists believe in determinism. Okay, So physicists believe in this determinationism because of theories like this. Just stort simultaneously is another reason for determinism. But I don't believe indeterminism. All right, So break this down for me. What do you mean you don't believe in determinism. Faster than light travel may also imply a deterministic universe. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's the word is distorted simultaneity. It's the idea that when you travel to or from a distant point in the universe, the current moment will actually change a lot for you relative to that other point. And it means that the future needs to be predetermined in order to I don't know, in order for the universe to work. That's distorted simultaneity. And the other thing is if you can travel faster than light, well, first of all, when you look at distant stars, you're looking at the light that came off of them. Maybe you know a billion years ago, for example. But if you can go faster than light and you can get there right now, then you know, the information that's elapsed in the meantime can't work out unless the universe follows a predetermined path of history. I'm doing a terrible job of explaining this, but most physicists, like Einstein, for example, we're determinists, and I'm more of a believer in free will. I feel like free will has to be real, and I think there has to be room for randomness and unpredictability in the universe. But I can't really prove it. Nobody can really prove any of this stuff for sure. But yeah, that wave thing, it reminds me of metal detectors and actually something I work on. If you put you know, an object in one side of a metal detector, you'll get one hundred and eighty degree phase shift from if you put it in the other side. And I know this is I'm not explaining this very well either, but I've always thought, well, on one side, is it like responding before the radio wave gets to it. But yeah, sorry, I'll just time in.
Speaker 1: No, No, I appreciate you you chiming in like this, and I'm with you as far as determinism versus free will. I'm still the belief that both are happening at the same time, and I also believe that they kind of have to happen at the same time. But the randomness of the universe, I believe is predetermined. But that doesn't make it any less random to our human construct. It would, but I believe that existence far exceeds whatever our human minds can really perceive. And I'm not trying to go necessarily spiritual or biblical or anything like that. Honestly, even if you look at it from a scientific standpoint, there's way too much randomness in nature. But also nature has a lot of order to it. Both are happening at the exact same time. I feel like that's a microcosm for the entirety of existence, honestly, So I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one other thing. A lot of physicists, even if they are deterministic, they believe in a multiverse. So they believe in a very vast number in an increasing number of different universes because every random event or quantum event can go one of two or several ways, and that the universe actually splits into several copies of itself. I don't believe this because there's just no freaking evidence for it. But it's one of those theories that's not really falsifiable. So some people believe in that, and personally I don't. I think we got one universe and there are random, unpredictable things that happen, and I think God set it up that way. And people think God has to be omniscient, but I think God actually leaves some things out of his control on purpose. And I can't prove it, but that's just how the universe makes most sense to me.
Speaker 1: It's a theory. It's a theory of being proposed. Brother, I hear you one hundred percent, and yes, people will agree and disagree with that, but who's to say one theory is more or less valid than the other. I feel you in this ravenly. I saw your hand was raised, and also I wanted to ask you about this other one random but liver King challenged Rogan. Liver King has been under fire ever since it came out that he's not all natural. I know, shocker for anybody who knows who liver King is. This guy has been claiming that he's all naturally. He just eats liver and that's why he's so huge. Anybody that views him with their eyeballs will tell you that that would be steroids. Obviously he's not all natural. So what did he challenge Rogan on?
Speaker 6: Pretty much?
Speaker 5: So he's getting sued by challenging I think Alex Jones or somebody as well. And yeah, so he challenged somebody to a fight, and then he apparently went after Rogan saying that like he could take him. I'm trying to find the article right now. Well, he's arrested.
Speaker 1: Challenged him in a to a physical altercation.
Speaker 5: Yeah heym Let me read it for you.
Speaker 1: It says liver King.
Speaker 5: Okay, so disgrace influence or the liver King known for lying about his insane muscular physique being down by the gobbling of raw organs and testicles, let me see. Arrested in Texas for challenging Joe Rogan to a fight in bizarre social media footage. You tuber real name is Brian Johnson was charged Tuesday with making a terroristic threat soon after traveling to Rogan's home state home state and posting alarming videos about picking a fight with a podcaster at one point, holding what appears to be two guns. Man, there's a lot, there's a whole. There's actually like photos of it and stuff. Johnson, who was forced to admit in twenty twenty two that his ripped physique was really down to eleven thousand dollars of eleven thousands of adults thousand dollars a month in steroids, was booked in Travis and Jail, Austin at eight thirty one pm on Tuesday. So apparently he challenged him and got arrested for it, challenging him to an honorable fight while wearing a fur headdress and holding what appears to be a gun in each hand. Joe Rogan, I'm calling you out. My name is Liver king Man demand I'm picking a fight with you. I have no training in jesuits. You you're a black belt. You should dismantle me. But I'm picking a.
Speaker 6: Fight with you.
Speaker 5: But I'm picking a fight with you. Your rules, I'll come with I'll come to you whether you're not you're ready, Okay, Yeah, So apparently he got arrested for uh for picking a fight with Rogan.
Speaker 1: On the list of things that would be considered really stupid, like We're so understand Rogan was trained by the Gracie. Actually like the Graces. He is a traditional martial artist. He has competed in taekwondo, He's competed in Brazilian jiu jitsu. I think he's actually a purple belt, if I'm not mistaken, not a black belt. He's like top tier, a master of it. Even aside from jiu jitsu. Even if it was just like all standing game, like liver King would get pieced up so fast it's not even funny. Yeah. Wow, So he's like the article said a discret influencer who was caught in multiple lies, and Rogan even brought that up on his show. She was probably a year or two ago, honestly when somebody had asked him about liver King, and he's like, it's steroids, like obviously, and it's not like Rogan's anti steroids. He is on them. He is very open about the fact that he takes steroids. He also didn't start taking them until after he was thirty five, and he does them very healthily and all of these things. But yeah, so I think this is the liver King trying to reclaim some sort of fame and this was a big swing in a miss go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 5: So I was reading comments from a lot of people in different posts, and apparently the liver King is on trend, which trend to men is like it's pretty much like making mango like psychotic, like it makes. I've witnessed it firsthand what it does to people there. You become hyper aggressive, they become pretty irrational in their viewpoints. They also become like pretty erratic and how they handle any type of emotions. And from what I've seen, and I can't obviously confirm, but from what I've read from tons of different people, is that he's like downing trend and that he's pretty much like lost his actual mind. And so that's why he traveled to the state to like a fight Rogan is because he has like no standing. He's losing followers by the day, and so his whole life is pretty much ruined and now he's actually arrested for it.
Speaker 1: I don't even have like a response for this. You threaten one of the most famous people in America publicly, you know, like maybe maybe if you weren't holding weapons whenever you made this claim and you said you're coming for him, Whether he's ready or not. Perhaps it might have gone somewhere right. Maybe y'all could have on some sort of a charity boxing event or something like that, and that would have been That would have been a thing that happened. But man, that that is a play. It's a bold, strategic cotton and I did not work out for him. So okay, liver King losing his goddamn mind. All right, cool, moving on, Let's see checking out the rest of the chat before we get back to the articles. Here, Yo, we can be like Harry, I don't know exactly what you meant by that one, but okay, welcome to the party. Thank you someone forgot this in the link. Glad you got here. Same. I like it a lot. We talk about a lot of stuff that's interesting. I agree. I enjoy this as much as I love the Cult live. I like this space and people that and right now it's smaller. We're trying to grow it. We're trying to grow it. Okay, we are growing slowly but surely.
Speaker 7: But hell yeah, Jacob, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having a large amount of people, but it's kind of nice getting getting on this on the ground floor, as opposed to you know, twenty thirty people in and everybody's everybody already mess messes.
Speaker 6: With people, and everybody gets along and this like, it's just nice to come on the ground bar of it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know what you meant. I didn't take offense to it. I'm just giving you a hard time. But uh but yeah, no, I agree. I Actually there's something to be said for having the small intimate group of people who are like minded. And I mean of the group here. Not all of us agree with a lot of things with each other, but at the same time, we can all get on the same page and have a respectful dialogue. And that's why I like this honestly. So I'm with you on a hundred percent. Okay, that being all out of the way, we are caught up on the chat. Let's get back to this. I want to hear about this. New York City's most ambitious skyscraper could be hanging from an asteroid. I have never heard of this before. This is wild, and apparently it's from last year, but let's look into it here. A New York City architecture firm has plans to construct a massive hanging skyscraper tethered to an asteroid. Okay, this sounds like sci fi, but I mean, let's keep going here. The Clouds Architecture Office announced the concept of the Analemma Tower Analemma, Analmma, anal Emma Tower Sure, in a statement accompanied by a video presentation of the structure hanging from the space object through extension cords. All right, the building will be made accessible by drones, the company laid out in its designs. The anal Emma Tower would be constructed in Dubai. Oh, of course, it would be for one fifth of the cost of building the structure in New York City before the company proposes to launch it above Manhattan. Going back to the earliest known structures, we can see a clear pattern emerging, the firm said in a statement. We are in the process of dislodging ourselves from the planet's surface. Again, this sounds like some jetsons things happening right here. Using the Earth's orbit, the company said, the structure would be able to return to the same place in the sky each day after traveling between the northern and southern hemispheres. The slowest part of the trajectory would occur over in New York City. The firm intends to power the building using solar panels, which would be based in space. I mean, I was gonna say, like, solar panels are not that efficient, but if they're in space, and from the article we just read a moment ago, the solar rays are ten times stronger in space than they are here, Okay, there might be something to be said for this. Still, questions remain about whether the project would be attractive to everyday consumers. While there may be a benefit to having forty five extra minutes of daylight at an elevation of thirty two thousand meters, the near vacuum and negative forty degrees celsius temperatures would prevent people from going outside without a protective suit, the company noted. Then again, astronauts have continually occupied the space station for decades, so perhaps it's not so bad. Okay. Even so, the company expects the residential complex residential. They're talking about people living here. Oh I thought this was going to be some sort of a business place, all right, that's it's jets and time cool. The residential complex will command record prices based off of the current trend that sales price per square foot rises with floor elevation. Once completed, the structure would be considered the world's tallest building. I mean tallest by definition. But if it's hanging from an asteroid, then maybe it's not. Okay. Maybe longest building, not tallest building, but okay. This article is as talking about the same thing. As a matter of fact, it is arc Daily, like Architecture Daily, the real deal behind the dangling asteroid skyscraper proposal. There's a decent chance that in the last few days you've seen images of the anal emma, the futuristic proposed proposal from Cloud's AO to hang a skyscraper or should that be an earth scraper, I like it, from an asteroid in orbit of the Earth. The project has been difficult to avoid, having been picked up not only by much of the architectural media, but also by NBC, CNN, Forbes, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, mashableifl Science. The list goes on almost as long as the building itself. It's a bit of a this number. The design. Is the design realistic? Obviously not, and it's obviously not intended to be. It's intended as a utopian thought experiment. Cloud's AO has something of a pedigree in this field. As winners of a NASA backed competition to design a Mars base with their idea for building a building made of ice. Okay, that's not like there's no precedent for that. I mean it in an Arctica every year they build a resort out of ice that you can go stay in, and I mean at the end of the season, it melts and they redo it the next year, and it's like a whole thing. So okay, sure, as a result, it would be uh, it would be fascile to join the Internet's collective bottom of the page comment mob to point out that it would be prohibitively expensive obviously, or that it might be more enjoyable to live on the ground anyway. Well, I mean, yeah, everything else is on the ground, but that's not the point. Uh, But is the design a useful utopian thought experiment? There are some design failures that better technology or a lot of money or the changed mindset of a futuristic society just won't fix. So, without further ado, here's a list of problems that is out of this world design would face, in chronological order, with the issues that make it impractical in our current marked as our current world marked as a mirror A minor, Yeah, a minor, guys. You know, I'm a zooming on this page where I could read it better. Ah, that's better, and the ones that would undermine the proposal in any universe marked as major. All right, let's do this here. Step one, go fetch an asteroid and bring it into orbit around the Earth. That kind of sounds rather difficult, but okay. As surprising as some may find this idea, it's actually becoming increasingly feasible, with NASA hoping to place a small piece of an asteroid in orbit of the Moon by twenty twenty one. Uh, I don't think that happened, all right. The much larger asteroid needed for anal Emma would cost a lot more to capture. But as clouds AO argues in their project description, if the recent boom in residential towers proves that scale price per square foot rises with floor elevation, then anal Emma tower will command record prices, justifying its high cost of construction. All right, Oh, there's a video, you know. Let's check out this video before we continue. It's only three minutes long. Let's look at and see what's up. I'm gonna go ahead and lower that volume. It says buildings have gotten larger over time? Is there a limit in building height? A suspended tower? Wow, the world's tallest building requires a foundation in space? Okay, we got a little asteroid orbiting the Earth. Number one, an asteroid is placed into Earth orbit because what could go wrong there? Right? Okay? Cool? Number two, A cable is hung from the asteroid. Well, all right. Then number three, the tower is constructed onto the cable, and what happens at that cable just happens to snap? Like all right? Elevation over fifty thousand kilometers is the asteroid? Wow? Forty thousand kilometers gso orbit? Okay, they're talking about the amount of daylight it would get per place in the atmosphere. Okay, And as you go down, we're at the top of the tropic sphere troposphere excuse me, I mean the design is cool. Elevation over nine thousand meters migrating birds, okay, elevation over thirty four hundred meters bottom of the tower. Wow? Okay? Is it weird that I could already see the terrorist plots trying to blow up the cable? Yeah? I mean, I that's that's wild. I understand what they're trying to get at here. But okay, step number two, build a twenty seven kilometer tall skyscraper in Dubai. Yeah, I feel like that's another reason why it's not feasible, But all right, minor problem. The image below clearly shows that the intention is to build a skyscraper on the ground first for loading it onto the asteroid. However, the final building is proposed to extend from thirty two kilometers in the air down to just above the height of the tallest obstruction. Under Ao's plan, a safe height is likely to be around five kilometers more onless later, requiring a tower of twenty seven kilometers. Where there are all sorts of reasons that are building a twenty seven that building's a twenty seven kilometer tall structure isn't currently possible, especially one as slender as it is shown in these images, ranging from wind loading problems to a material strength problem. Yeah for now, let's assume that this will one day be possible. Yeah, this, this would be the crane that is helping them build. Like, yeah, no, that's out of question, But all right. Number three, attach a thirty five thousand, seven hundred and fifty four kilometer long cable to the asteroid thirty over thirty five thousand kilometer long cable. Yep, all right, minor problem. If you thought material strength was an issue in the previous step, this is a whole other level. Currently, the strongest material known to us is carbon nanotubes. If we could, hypothetically speaking, make those longer than just six thousand kilometers, they would snap under their own weight. A cable strong enough to support this design would likely need to be at least six times stronger. Let's imagine that at some point in the future this material exists, which incidentally would also likely mean space elevators are not far from a reality. Okay, Step number four lifting the building off the ground minor problem. Y that's true. If you were even able to build a building, able to get the asteroid in Earth orbit and able to attach you with these cables, what kind of winch system are you gonna need to pick it up off the ground?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Minor problem. Lifting such a structure off the ground would be incredibly tricky, assuming it is lifted from the base, Even a minor deviation from the vertical would cause it to topple over uncontrollably. Also, all the comfortable settled structural members would have sudden, unpredictable loads added to them as the building begins to move, and as discussed above, the structure is precarious to begin with. Yeah, look look at the image there of what this could quote unquote look like like it's a it's a really cool idea, but no step five attached the building to the cable hanging from the asteroid. Minor problem, more structural problems for the building. Structures that are efficient in compression i e. Those built on the ground are not necessarily efficient intension i e. Those hanging from an orbiting asteroid. Let's hope for future engineers are talented enough to build a structure that, even at twenty seven kilometers long, can do both efficiently. Wow. Yeah, so it's just pretty much breaking down all of the problems of a minor and major regard with this whole idea. It's a very cool idea. It is a very cool idea. Oh wow, look at this diagram. Okay, I gotta zoom out for this when I give it the proper scope. So this asteroid that they would have to find in space and then set into orbit around the Earth, then find a way to attach cables to it, then find a cable strong enough to not crumble under its own weight, then find a rigging system to attach it to this twenty seven kilometer tall building, and then find a way to pick the building up off the ground without throwing off the asteroid from the orbit that it's currently in. That Yep, this is absolutely within the realm of sci fi. But I like it. I like it. I think it's I think it's a really cool idea. But we are we are a little ways off from making that happen in real life. I think it's a really cool idea. I don't know why they think it's a utopian. Why does every engineer or anything always go immediately to well, it's a utopian design. It's gonna make the world better. Everything that ever gets designed is said to have some sort of a utopian influence behind it. Why are we assuming that terrorists wouldn't find a way to attach explosives to the cable so they could ransom it. What are we talking about here? Why do we think that somebody wouldn't try to take over the asteroid tower in some sort of a warlord capacity. That's kind of human nature, I thought, But okay, all right, it is a really cool idea, raven Lee, thank you for sharing that with the class. Let's see here, enough said stef said. You gotta balance early. Love you, Steph. Thank you for joining us this evening. Let's see here. Ravingly has sent another article, alligator alcatraz. Oh for the love of God. All right, we're gonna talk about that one in a second. Hold on, hold on. I got a couple more articles that I did bring that I wanted to kind of get to, but that that simply must be talked about here. By the way, this whole asteroid thing is very reminiscent of uq holder. I don't know what that means, Royce. Is that a is it a Jewish.
Speaker 6: Thing that's an anime slash manga? Ah where basically there is something that's just like that, where essentially a big towers in space and the way you get through it is an elevator.
Speaker 1: So got you. I didn't know you were an anime nerd.
Speaker 6: I am one hell of a nerd in general.
Speaker 1: So fair enough, Okay. Let's also is the Jewish community big with manga in anime or is that? Like I'm just curious. I'm just curious.
Speaker 6: So the religious community applely zero percent. Like most there are people in the Orthodox world that a don't have television in their houses or that the like if it's secular like the and Karate, which is the very religious communities, they don't have TVs in their houses. They won't like there's no such thing as going to watch a movie, like your time is either dedicated to family tara shoal something like, there's there's like there is fun like you go out, you can go to parks, you can go to you know, music parks and things like that, but things to just waste time. In the religious community, there is no such thing. So like you you can you can you can't read for pleasure, like I have one of my good friends from New York who you know, she reads her own fun stuff. But it's that she would be in the minor. So I would be for sure majorly in the minority. I mean most Jews also don't work out.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true. Yeah, no, I I I just have never thought about that because like like you say, most Jews don't work out. Most Jewish people would be classified as quote unquote nerdy in some way, shape or form. So I didn't know if they were into anime like as a systemic thing. So okay, not so much, fair enough.
Speaker 6: And by the way, there's a big difference between a nerd and a dork. I am a nerd. I am not a dork.
Speaker 1: So you're you're into weird ship, but you're not intelligent like that? What do you mean?
Speaker 8: So, like, think about like a Poindexter, someone who uh like pants up up to their belly buttons and like just studying it.
Speaker 6: Hi, my name is like think think of like that. That would be like a dork, but like nerd just can do like either D and D or Mungo or anime or all this other fun shit that it might be obscure, but you're not, like you're not dorky about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that, all right, good things, good things. Alright, let's get back into chat here. Tony says, like the space elevator, which also needs to have power beam to it, like in your first story. I don't think we will have this for a long time. Tensil strength. Yeah, I'm with you, one hundred percent. Anal Emma is a cool name but has nothing to do with the towers. It means the difference between actual solar time and solar meantime. All right, am I pronouncing it right? Analoma or anal emma?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it's an alemma an alemma.
Speaker 1: Okay, that there you go. I'm gonna continue to call it anal emma, but yeah, I'm sure there's a scientific term for it. Fair enough. Ravenly says it reminds me of a space bridge that is featured in so many movies. Yeah, I feel that what happened to the wall that was supposed to be in Dubai also, Yeah, so the city situation with the wall currently. It was supposed to be I'm trying to correct me if I'm wrong here. It was supposed to be like seven miles long or something like that. They got a few hundred yards of it built and then ran out of funding or ran out of the desire to continue it essentially, is what I got from it. It was a predecessor, some might say, to the fifteen Minute City. I don't necessarily agree with that statement, but I've seen a few articles call it that because there was going to be high speed monorails going across the entirety of it, so you'd be able to get anywhere on it, and it was going to be pretty much a self contained civilization. Realistically, Dubai might have a lot of the funding, they don't have enough funding to complete that project as of this moment. Maybe they'll put more interest into it into the future, but right now they got bigger fish to fry. So yeah, that the Dubai Wall. It was a cool concept, but as of this moment, it's been put on, it's been shelved. Let's put it like that, all right, Hold on, before we get into the Florida Alligator conversation, let's go over here real quick. All right, DARPO, we talked about that one. Now, let's talk about some North Korea. North Korea fired multiple rounds with rocket launchers into the Yellow Sea after South Korea holds air drills with US and Japan. So for anybody who missed this one, right, the US with South Korea and Japan, we're all allies. We're all homies in that regard. We were doing some naval training missions in the Yellow Sea or around that area, I should say, and North Korea in response, I guess, just wanted to flex and show that it could totally hit US if it wanted. To That would be a really dumb move for it. I mean, I know that the joke gets made about don't touch America's boats, but like, seriously, Homie, that would be the worst decision you ever made. But let's read into it now. This is from MSM, a day after South Korea conducted joint air drills at the US in Japan. North Korea fired over ten rounds of rockets into the LLC on Thursday morning from the Sunnan near Pyongyang in a northwesterly direction, according to South Korea's military. South Korea typically classifies the weapons used by North Korea's military as short range ballistic missiles because they are. I don't know, if y'all have seen their rocket program. It's embarrassing then. Anyway, Under the UN Security Council resolutions, North Korea is prohibited from using ballistic missiles. Reuters reported the missiles were launched from Pyongyang's upgraded two hundred and forty millimeter multiple shot rocket launcher, which was unveiled last year and is believed to be capable of striking South Korea's population centers comprising the Soul metropolitan area. New York Post reporter reports said South Korea military official informed local media the projectiles, believed to be multiple launched rockets, flew tens of kalaws tens of kilometers before following into the Yellow Sea tens of kilometers. Y'all, The official mentioned, South Korean and US intelligence are closely monitoring details. Yeah, South Korea, the US and Japan held their first trilateral military air exercise on Wednesday under the administration of Lee J Mung, probably mispronouncing that who was elected earlier this month. Tensions on the Korean peninsula have escalated in recent months after North Korean leader Kim Jong UN's growing alignment with the Russian president Vladimir Putin. North Korea has reportedly supplied weapons and up to fifteen thousand troops in support of Russia's war in Ukraine. South Korean officials fear Pyongyang might receive economic assistance and advanced military technology in return, potentially boosting its weapon development programs. I mean, okay, yeah, they'll probably receive advanced military into Yeah, what's advanced? Like, what are we using to classify that term? Advanced to North Korea would be something made from nineteen sixty nine upward would be considered advance to what they're fielding currently. Let's not forget they can't even put a ship into the water without screwing that up. Kim has also continued to advance his nuclear and missile capabilities. This article is a little misleading. He has attempted to advance his nuclear missile capabilities. This year, North Korea successfully constructed two five thousand ton naval destroyers, with Kim describing new warships as convincing proof of the rapid transformation of our navy. Yeah, how did that go? How did that go with the destroyers? Whenever you actually tried to put them to see anyway? North Korea's flag hinder. South Korean church live stream in hacking incident. One of South Korea's largest megachurches on Friday stated that its live streamed worship service on YouTube was briefly hacked, during which the North Korean flag was displayed. A government agency stated that it currently is intigating the incident. AFP reported the incident took place on early Wednesday morning, when the live stream of the service by the Honery Ownery Yep Church was suddenly filled with the North Korean flag, accompanied by what seemed to be Pyongyang music. The report added, The flag was shown for nearly twenty seconds, a church official said, adding that the incident had been informed to the police. Yeah, okay, anyway, so there was a joint operation going on a training exercise. North Korea felt some type of way about it and fired some rockets into the water, just as like an attempt at a flex that no one sees as much of a flex. That's that's a real cool rocket she got there, North Korea. Anyway, Liver King be wilding out.
Speaker 5: He just got out of jail, and I'm on his Instagram right now and he's like shown himself taken taking like different drugs or whatever. He has one pupil that's one size, and one pupil that's the other. And like Freeman that knows us in medical Like old boy is going to die if he doesn't get medical attention soon. Like he's going crazy. There's like fifteen videos he posted within like a thirty five minute spanned. So that's what I'm watching right now.
Speaker 1: I could believe it. I mean, the guy's been with the way he's been going. I'm surprised he hadn't been knocking on death's door long before this. Uh, I mean, listen, I may think that liver tastes nasty unless it's cooked a certain way. He will eat chunks of raw liver and he's been doing that for years. Like I, you know, that's I'm all about like cleanliness of my food. That's insane to me, Like that's that's absolutely asinine. But sure, so he's he's out of jail and he's taking drugs, probably because he's trying to have one last hurrah before he gets his ass whooped. You know, Yeah, that's insane to me. You're going, you're trying to publicly call out Rogan for what. That's not even how you chase clout Like, that's not that's not productive, Royce, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 6: So fun fact, Jews don't eat blood, so in order to have liver, it must needs to be broiled completely. That's the only way the early Jew will have liver, which actually is really really good and oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's good for you for sure, but like, yeah, I can't. I can't get down with it. Bro I'm sorry, I need mistakes bloody, like bloody, and uh, I eat a well done steak. If I'm gonna do that, why wouldn't I just eat a giant slab of jerky personally side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, different kinds of meat though, Like there so steak, I love medium, medium, rare, but liver is one of those things that actually tastes pretty good the way I've had it broiled. But for sure.
Speaker 1: I've never had liver broiled. Maybe it is legit as hell, I don't know, rave and go for it.
Speaker 5: So I'm confused. So could you elaborate more? So you can't have blood, Like what do you mean by that? Like you can't have like there's all sorts of dishes where like blood is like used in dishes, So you can't have anything with any type of blood, or you can't have bloody meat.
Speaker 6: So there's a difference between so bloody meat or a piece of steak that's on the raw end that's juice like more but not necessarily the blood like the people that make blood sausage, that for sure one percent is prohibited. So yes, why is that?
Speaker 5: Like why can't you have I'm very ignorant to the juice. No, I don't really quite understand.
Speaker 6: Honestly, just because the torus says so the tourist says that the blood is the life force. Therefore we're not allowed to eat it. And even whenever an animal is watered in the in the way that it's supposed to be, that blood is drained, and if it was a wild animal, you put it just generally in the dirt. But yeah, it's collected and just completely not used.
Speaker 5: So what is the religious belief about women on their periods or like that kind of.
Speaker 6: Very very I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Eating blood and their next question is about women on their period I'm like, oh, man, go ahead.
Speaker 9: No, no, that's what when well that's what one one female vampire said, the other I'll see the next month.
Speaker 6: No, but so please specify your question because that's like that's wide.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of there's a lot of talk about, like there's a lot of women that are in different religions where they feel unclean and dirty or they can't be touched because of during their cycle they are not seen as clean. I've watched some videos of different types of Judaism that are like really extreme and like they talked about like different things that they like couldn't like do because of their periods. I'm just curious how that kind of plays in, Like if it's a blood thing, like you know, if you're giving birth. I watched the video of because I have been a dula for many years and I am in the birth community, and I've watched videos of different religions where like they can't be participating because of the blood or because of this. I'm just curious how that ties in and why that ties in specifically when you're give life or you're having these specific things like why is blood an issue?
Speaker 6: So the whole thing, as far as women on their period, it is a ritual purity thing. Not necessarily.
Speaker 10: Maybe it is a blood theme, but the whole idea about purity to word that came from is when it came to temple observances and being able to go in the temple and being able to eat meat.
Speaker 6: That was specifically a smart for that. When it comes to women in the modern day society, we're talking about Orthodox nudism, because if we're speaking about reform or conservative they really don't hold any of those kind of beliefs. So we'll go with that most Orthodox families. Most Orthodox families that when it comes to that, they will not touch at all during the time of the period while while a woman is bleeding, and then seven days afterwards extends to that.
Speaker 11: So there's no uh, there's no physical intimiency, there's no sex, there's no uh, there's no there's no touching, there's there's.
Speaker 6: No there's no kissing, there's no even handing things to a from one spouse to the other. It's recovering, like you need to put something down before you do it. So it's ritual purity and that's what we've basically been taught through our traditions.
Speaker 4: Has nothing to do with a woman being bad, a woman being wrong, obviously, especially after she has given a birth.
Speaker 6: Like it's a very hard process, right, So to not be able to touch your spouse after the do you give birth for a certain amount of time, is it not easy? But it's done out of tradition and because that's what we believe.
Speaker 5: I guess I just have a really hard understanding about that. Like I really don't quite grasp I mean, I get that it's is it in the Torah itself or like I mean, I understand like religious beliefs and stuff. I just personally I don't quite understand that as a whole considering without us we are the life givers, Like yes, men carry the sperm and everything else, but like, inherently women are the life givers, and I find it to be really interesting that in that specific regard, like why can't you touch your spouse like this? There is in my eyes nothing wrong in nothing more pure than birth itself, or more pure than purely because these things are what give life to all of us. So I don't quite I guess that's my biggest hang up is I don't quite understand because it's almost like a shameful thing towards women, which inherently I cannot agree with.
Speaker 6: Overall, I agree with you. I have a tremendous amount of respect for women. I have a girlfriend I have tremendous respect for, so I'm probably also not doing this justice. I'm not a buckie. I'm not an expert on laws of nida or ritual purity or family purity. I have not done nearly enough research to give you the explanations as to why. I can tell you that everywhere that I've gone, when it comes to any religious man dealing with his wife, there is nothing but absolute respect and love for her. So I do understand that on the outside it does seem that men don't like it, or thinking that's disgusting or that it has to do with demeaning woman, and that's definitely not the case at all. Because even so taking a step back for a moment between the ritual purity for for that and during the time of the temple, if a man had a seminal emission, he was impure for the day.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter if seminali, if you had.
Speaker 5: A wet dream, excuse me, if you eat.
Speaker 1: Even if you involuntarily came, or.
Speaker 9: Even if you if you had sex and came inside of your wife. So you you so the moment that that semen comes out, you were officially impure until the following evening.
Speaker 6: So that that was in general. So this is how much spiritual purity really played effect with temple worship. Like you couldn't you couldn't step into the temple being impure. So even if you touched a carcass, you were impure. Like there are a number of.
Speaker 8: Things that one could do, whether inadvertently or have.
Speaker 6: Been stand or or whatever that like you would you would be ritually impure, either for the day or for the week. Like so if someone had like gone a rear the clop or whatever, like if you had a discharge. Right, you would be impure for a certain amount of days if you had saras, which is kind of like leprosy but not you would so like the the priest would come to your house and can and see you and say, okay, well this is this mark and you're you're going to be impure and they will be se created for the week and then you know, so on and so forth. So it's not just women right now, since there is no temple, and really we don't have the ashes of the red bull mixed with the hissip and other things to be sprinkled like we're all in a state of ritual impurity. It just so happens that the torres. Basically, as far as the whole touching, that's the safeguard, right, the whole The actual prohibition is you're not supposed to have sex with your wife while she's on her period. So to make sure that you don't lead into sex, the rabbi is basically instituted fences, as it were, to keep somebody from getting to that point. Right, if I hold my wife's hand, I might want to kiss, or if I want a kiss, or I might want to I might want I might get horny or aroused or whatever and then want to be with her. So that is the whole idea, is that the torus that you're not supposed to be intimate during that period of time, so to keep one from getting to that point, that are just fences to get And that's because that we as men are weak, right, So like if we become aroused, like we just want we want to have zac o'clock.
Speaker 12: Right, So this is more to safeguard ourselves because we hopefully we should we should luft lust after and want to be with our wives, right, because we even.
Speaker 6: Have a specific mitzvah to please our spouses, right, that's that's actually a mitsvah in the in the Torah at least our rabbi. So definitely not having to do with any kind of disparaging towards women at all, like nothing but love and respect. Just we're where we are trying to keep ourselves from breaking a biblical commandment.
Speaker 1: So another question kind of a off of that, like let's say you said you're sick in some way, shape or form, and the priest would come in and see you see you had these markings and would call you you know you were impure or unclean with the case would be for x amount of days? Would the priests at that time be considered impure because he came in and checked you out?
Speaker 6: No, for whatever, For for whatever reason, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's saying time means.
Speaker 6: Talia beyond my ProView, Sir, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, Raven, I know you got another one in the chamber.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm trying to just I'm trying to like wrap my head around this a little bit. But then I just read Tony's comment about being strict generals, especially for clergy, and I hope it never changes. Yeah, I was curious if you was gonna expand upon that, like.
Speaker 1: The first one I was talking about. Yeah, so real quick. The blood thing is also the reason why Jehovah's witness can't get blood transfusions and Royce real quick, do.
Speaker 6: As what's your question? I didn't hear you.
Speaker 1: Can can Jews get blood transfusions and like a life saving operation?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, because we have a mensa and the tour that we should live the same reason why if I if I was stringed on an island and all I had to eat.
Speaker 8: Was was peg baking it up baby.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's if it's for survival, then certain things are allowed to go forth. But if you have the means to live this way, then you should live this way. Okay, I get that. Uh. Tony also wrote that for them, it really stems from an anti eucharistic belief. I've heard that about the JW's they are. They are an interesting cult of people that claim that they're Christian, and I don't necessarily believe that they are. They're like, they're kind of like the Mountain Jews aka the Mormons, the Jehovah's Witness, kind of operating on their own on their own platform. Here, meat from strangled animals is prohibitive because if the animal dies that way, it's heart will not pump blood out while it is dying. I personally, I don't know if anybody's ever eaten the meat from a strangled animal. It's gross. It is the gamiest tasting meat you could have. It is disgusting. There's a tribe in Africa, I think it was the hell What's the tribe that wears the red cloaks and they're known for being like the highest jumpers and all these things. They strangle goats because the blood is like the best part to them, and they don't want to waste any of the blood, so they will strangle a goat to death before they eat it. It ruins the meat. That's nasty. So yeah, if you're not trying to eat strangled animals, I agree with that. I don't believe in torturing an animal to death. I believe in being, you know, as generous as you can be, right, have a little bit of empathy and compassion for your animal and for your meal. That's just me personally. I think it tastes better than But yeah, So now going on to what Tony said about how the Catholics have strict gender roles, especially into the clergy, and I hope it never changes. Yeah, I agree with you. It would cause a schism. And for a crazy minute there, I thought that Pope Francis was about to make it to where women could be priests like the Methodists have done and the Lutherans have done all these things. I thought he was about to go that route, and then he died. So yeah, I agree. If women get to attain the role of priest in the Catholic Church, I have a hard time seeing it going over well with the rest of the congregation.
Speaker 3: Right, there's a pretty big split on this, and there is a pretty large minority that favors women's ordination. And there's even been a couple of schismatic groups that have started their own version of the Catholic Church where they will have women priests, but that's like less than one percent of them. And yeah, I guess having men only basically is sexists. I'm not going to try to pretend it isn't. That's just the world that we came from and the way things were for the first ninety five percent of the last two thousand years pretty much. And women have roles like deaconus and abbess and they can be nuns and teachers of children and stuff like that. And Islam is also kind of sexist like this too.
Speaker 1: Most religions are for the rest, not all. Not all priestesses in a lot of pagan cultures had their own highly exalted positions, and I get that, but for most of Western civilization, what you're saying is accurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Judaism, I think is divided on this. There are I don't know how many sects of Judaism, and some of them will have women rabbis, and some of them won't if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, conservatives reforms and maybe reconstruction, but definitely all definitely left center. I know that they're There's a sect kind of called Modern Orthodox, which apparently is what conservative Judaism was fifty years ago, that might have some rabbis, but in any mainstream Orthodox sual there is hopefully not a female rabbi or or I don't understand how they can even be ordained to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, raven, I see your hand raised.
Speaker 5: So I got three men in this chat that all feel that women should not be in any of these positions.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, hold on, hold on. I didn't say that I believe women shouldn't be in these rules. I'm saying that the Catholics have operated with very old rules and if they were going to start changing those rules, it would cause a great schism. That's that's what I said.
Speaker 5: I guess, Okay, So my I'm trying to understand how females in any of these roles is going to cause such a schism, except for the male population that like feel some type of way that they feel entitled to being more superior than females. So like, yes, it's been some type of way for some while, but men inherently don't have any greater a role in.
Speaker 1: Life than women do.
Speaker 5: In fact, I would wager to argue that women have more inherent role than men do in the sense that we bring life into this world. But there we are an equal balance here and there. But I do think that times should change in that. Yes, there are lots of religions that did believe that females were inherently what should be honored as the more superior race or you know, sex, and then it shifted to the patriarchal way, and then women were abused and killed and tortured and murdered and everything else for thousands of years because men felt entitled to women. It still is this, Yeah, So I'm trying to understand, like, how is this such a bad thing if women are in these rules specifically?
Speaker 1: Okay, so, going off of the historical precedents, when it comes to the Abrahamic religions, in the Old Testament, or at least in the traditional Judaic law, women weren't known to be educated, and I think in certain regards they weren't allowed to go to school or anything like that. Some learned how to read and write, fine, but if you are going to be teaching from a book, you should be able to read the book from what you're teaching from. So it was understood that most women wouldn't be able to be in that position because they weren't educated enough to even understand the liturgy that they were preaching from. Now cut to the New Testament, and there is a quote from the apostle Paul that and it's been misquoted a lot and misunderstood a lot to say that a woman should never hold a position over a man and these types of things. Okay, women are supposed to be silent and submissive, all of these things. A lot of the early church took that and said, oh, this is a rule for all churches period, not taking into account who that letter was being written to, who the intended audience was for. Because in that same letter he named like twelve women that he highly exalted, and these women's were leaders of that specific church. He was speaking to the women in the Church of Ephesus, who at that time were not acting in the best ways. He wasn't speaking about all of womankind and people took that quote and mistranslated it and misunderstood it to mean that women should not be in any kind of clergy position period. Now we go further into the early Church and then into the Middle Ages, most people could not read, but especially women couldn't read right. And some of that was because of the patriarchy and whatever else, but that was just kind of the gender roles that was assigned to the vast majority of European powers. So in the same regard that you wouldn't want a teacher to be a woman to be, you know, throw away the gender roles for two seconds. If I have an illiterate human being trying to teach my child from a textbook, I would say that they are unfit for that role, And that kind of translated further down. I think, as far as the world today goes, I believe that women should have their place in some sort of a clergy role within the churches. But I also how could I put this? I believe that women A woman could more or less preach to a group of women with a little more empathy and with a little more understanding to the plights and issues that women face, way more than a man could. I have no problem with women in clerical positions, especially if that is what they are. Clergy have not clerical excuse me, clergy positions, especially if they're doing something for women, like women's ministries and things like that. These big megachurches put on women's conferences every few months or whatever the case is. In my humble personal opinion, that is no place for a man to be. There shouldn't be some head pastor who's a dude preaching to an entire auditorium of women on how they should be better women. That is not your place, homie. In my opinion, that's like having a male be a gynecologist, Like that is not your place, homie. I know people disagree with that point, that is fine. It's just Jacob's opinion on this. But yeah, there's a historical precedence to this because basically women weren't educated on the texts, so it was seen as improper for them to be teaching the texts. Tony, I see your hand brother going it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I agree with what you're saying. And like I said earlier, I think that the Catholic Church's position basically is a sexist position, and I know that's very politically incorrect, And the same goes for i've ever met brother. Yeah maybe, but I mean I think women are educated enough now to be able to do you know, any of these roles. So the education argument or illiteracy argument is, you know that that might have sufficed a long time ago, but not anymore. But I still think that there's been a lot of costs and benefits to enfranchising women throughout society. For example, we've we were talking a week or two ago about and suffrage, which really took off right after World War One, and the idea was that there were all these women's can all over the world trying to advocate for peace during World War One, and hey, if we give them all the right to vote, then there shouldn't be another war, right. Well, somehow that didn't manage to prevent World War Two, and all these women's committees were non existent in that one. Pretty much. I think, you know, I probably would have given women the right to vote in nineteen twenty also because oh yeah, that seems like a great idea, and maybe it was a good idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're the reason was a prohibition women voting are the reason why the temperance movement which was a women's movement, is why we couldn't have liquor and why moonshine became a thing. So I mean pros and cons.
Speaker 3: I'm saying women in academia too pros and cons to that there would be pros and cons to having women priests. Personally, I'm just kind of against it, and maybe I'm just a bit too much of a sexist, but I'm trying to be honest about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I get that though, especially Catholicism is a very t tradition oriented religion and traditionally women don't hold clergical roles. So and yeah, I absolutely believe that even in today's world, if the Catholic Church was to ordain women to a priest role, I mean, keep in mind, they took away the Latin Mass and a third of the church fell off, like real talk, that happened. That was that heart of a schism. And there was a few other things, don't get me wrong, but like that was a big one. They had a whole subreddit of Catholics start their own denomination of Catholicism because of this. If they were to allow women to be priests, I see over half of the Catholic Church just going by the wayside. To be completely honest, I could be wrong. I know quite a few Catholics. I was raised Catholic up until I was twelve or thirteen. I don't see it going well, it's all I'm gonna say. I could be so wrong. I just I don't see that playing out positively for the denomination, honestly. Right.
Speaker 3: You know, in Europe, they're pretty liberal in Europe, but in Africa they're pretty conservative. And the Catholic Church is mostly dead in Europe. So if there were women's ordination to the priesthood, I bet Europe would go along with it. But they got like single digit you know, observance of Sunday Mass over there, and yeah, there would be a worldwide schism. The church is basically split in two. It's like a Bitcoin fork or something. To borrow an analogy, they were just split into two big organizations and it'd be like, well, which half are you in? Yeah, it would probably be about half and half.
Speaker 1: And I agree with what you were saying. Also, I believe that women, especially in today's realm, dude, they are as educated, as capable as everything as a man is. So I believe that women can do a phenomenal job at whatever task they are set to, or they can be just as shit at that job as a man can. I don't think that actually plays a role here, but traditionally speaking it there is a precedence to it. And Royce, you were saying that.
Speaker 3: By the way, and that's happened before too, a long time ago. Say it again, there would be there would be two popes too if that happened. And that happened a long time ago, there was one in France and one in Italy. Yeah, six hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Which led to a whole other type of schism. Well it was more like a loyalty battle, but yeah, that was that was the thing. If anybody's ever curious about controversy within the Christian faith, look no further than the Catholic Church. From its inception to now. It's been riddle with controversy, but you know they have made it through for a lot of it. Royce, you also brought up that women are There are certain sects of Judaism where women are rabbis. Now is that Judaism wide or is that only in specific like denominations.
Speaker 6: I would say that's more left leading conservative rabbis I've heard of. Reform rabbis are not uncommon.
Speaker 1: So if a san Hadrian was to be re established, I hope I said that, right, would it be possible to have women in the temple?
Speaker 6: Negative? Okay, whether whether whether it's sexist or not. And I first of all, I apologize definitely not trying to infind anybody. That's just the way that Judaism is. For example, there are some there are missas that can only be fulfilled through certain people. So for example, every single year on Perim, we have a commandment to listen to the magilla being read. Women can fulfill the obligation for other women. Like you can have a woman that's competent and she can read, and she can fill the obligation for her children and for other women. She would not be able to fulfill her up a man's obligation to do it. There are certain obligations that just can't work in certain certain directions.
Speaker 1: So even if the temple was erected, they women, even if they were rabbis, would not be able to come into that middle court on they would have to stay outside in the women's section.
Speaker 6: Yes, God, Also I think that also even Besides the literacy aspects which you brought up, I think another is that for the most part, women, as ravenly as said, are are the lifegivers, right. I think women for the most part have been homemakers and they had been in the home. So I don't think there should be anything wrong with separate but equal, right, Like my my role as a man, I don't. I don't find that I'm any more or less important than a woman. But we we each have different obligations. So for example, when our women are not obligated in Judaism with anything that's time found, so prayer women are encouraged to they don't have to wearing the filling they are they are not. They are not required to wear it to fill in because that's something that's specifically time down and women have usually been using that time to raise children, keep the family, be in the home, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I don't know I've ever seen a woman wear a teling to fill in.
Speaker 6: The women do not wear.
Speaker 1: Killing Okay, interesting, that's true.
Speaker 6: I mean I mean the same thing like so women women don't wear yama goes, but they keep their heads fully.
Speaker 1: Covered right right, Okay.
Speaker 6: Modesty, men wear pants women wear skirts, dresses, etc. Because there's an idea. First of all, there's an idea of modesty. Second of all, there's idea that men should not wear women's garb, and that's specifically in the toy itself.
Speaker 1: That's that's fair, Okay. Tony says, thanks for the challenging questions. I love women. I think men should respect areas that are for women only and vice versa. Yeah. I could agree with that, and people will not always agree what those areas are. Also agree with that statement. I cannot prove the Catholic Church position on this, it's just an article of faith. But Mary is the most exalted human who is not also God in Catholicism. Yeah, that's true. I hear you called the Mother of God a lot, so that's fair enough. And it says that she is above all other saints, so fair enough, fair enough. All right. Wow, we got onto a different type of religious conversation tonight, but I'm here for it. I enjoy this. And again, there are tons of examples of women that are highly exalted in the Torah and in the Bible, women who did have the capabilities of reading and were actually preaching in that regard and were exalted to these higher level positions of teaching other Christians or a new converts, if you will, about what to do. There's a reason why Christianity took off very, very heavily in the women community in Greece and in Rome. It wasn't because they were seen as second class citizens, to the chagrin of everybody who claims otherwise today. If you actually look at the historicity of it, it preached equality between women and men, which at that time in the Roman Empire was not exactly so cut and dry. Yeah, there were examples of wealthy and influential women in Roman society, not as much as you would actually think. So when you had this new christ cult that was making its way around and all these newly freed slaves and women were clinging to it because it preached equality for all genders and all races and all citizens and all of the things, people clung to it. Somewhere along the way it lost its intent and it started going more towards making women lesser than which I vehemently disagree with. Go ahead, Royce.
Speaker 6: So one thing that I forgot to mention is that actually in the Toora and Ecu, in the prophets in general, there were five profit tesses, so and also a judged, like Deborah was a prophetess and she was a judge. So there's definitely room for women to.
Speaker 13: Have the ability, the spiritual acuity to have been close enough with with God to have been in.
Speaker 6: Some great levels. So it's not all too shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. There's, like I said, there's multiple examples. There's books of the Bible named after women. It's it's they're not supposed to be viewed as second class citizens or subservient or under a men's like.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that personally. Now that being said, there are people that will take that to the extreme and say, well, why isn't God a woman? Then well, it's it's that's not exactly how that one also shakes out. I mean that that, but also saying that God is male doesn't mean that women are less than males, because we just happen to be the same thing. He told us to call him the father. He didn't. I don't think that God necessarily has a gender role like what humans perceive it to be. I think that's us trying to put God in a box. But he told us to call him this that we could try to understand him and his ways, if that makes sense. All right, So let's see here, uh, getting off of this topic and onto another one and kind of think the last one we will talk about today. I understand the source is a very liberal publication, but also let's talk about it the CNBC. It says world leaders react after Trump says US has bombed three nuclear sites, including four to ho. World leaders react to the news of the US strikes on Iran. Trump calls it a historic moment. Net Yahoo praised this show of strength, while the UN chief Gudieirez warned of dangerous escalation and urged diplomacy. Keep in mind, Trump was pushing diplomacy the entire time. Net and Yahoo kind of forced the situation, but Trump was trying to make a deal happen here, But anyway. Trump hailed the attack as a turning point, saying Iran must now agree to end the conflict following a very successful strike on three nuclear sites. I don't know why very successful is in quotes. The three nuclear sites are no longer able to function. Now, this doesn't mean that Iran's gonna stop their nuclear program. This just prolonged. It probably a few a few months to a few years. It just kicked the can down the road a little bit. Let's be honest, but all right, Global leaders are starting to weigh impact, with countries like South Korea convening emergency meetings to assess the broader implications. Let's dive in here. World leaders reacted to Trump's announcement Saturday that the US carried out a very successful attack on three nuclear sites and Iran, including Fourdeh already talked about the historic moment conversation. Now Here's how the world reacted after the attack. Iranian Foreign Minister Abbos Argachi are Aragchi Sure said in a statement on x that his nation reserves all options in response to the attack. Yeah, okay, the event this morning are the events this morning are outrageous and will have everlasting consequences, he said. Each and every member of the UN must be alarmed over this extremely dangerous, lawless and criminal behavior. In accordance with the UN Charter and its provisions allowing a legitimate response and self defense. Iran brass all options to defend its sovereignty, sovereignty, interests, and people. Okay, I'm not going to disagree with you having the right to defend yourself absolutely, but you also don't have the capabilities to do anything. In response, Araghchi said that the attacks on Iran's peaceful nuclear installations, I'm glad that at least they put that portion in quote by the US were a grave violation of the UN Charter, international law and the NPT. Israeli Prime Minister net and Yahoo said Trump's bold decision will change history. It might have prolonged the inevitable. Know if changed history is a correct terminology, but all right, Speaking minutes after the attack, net and Yah who said President Trump and I often say peace through strength. First comes strength, then comes peace, and tonight Donald Trump of the United States acted with a lot of strength. Yeah, that's kind of like the speak softly and carry a big stick conversation. The UN Secretary General Antonio Guierrez warned that the US strikes on Iran represent a dangerous escalation in an already volatile region, posing a serious threat to global peace and security. There is a growing risk that this conflict could rapidly get out of control, with catastrophic or catastrophic consequences for civilians, the region, and the world. Yeah, except that no civilians were harmed with the US bombing. I can't speak on behalf of the Israeli bombings that took place in Iran. I don't know the death tolls. Not I'm speaking on behalf of the United States. They were extremely well targeted strikes that took place and happened without any kind of issues. The only people I think that died were the science that we're working in these labs, which at that point that's just kind of collateral damage. Like I'm sorry, it is what it is. There is a growing risk that this okay, at this perilous hour, it is critical to avoid a spiral of chaos. There is no military solution. The only path forward is diplomacyed the only hope is peace. He said, yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that. Now here we go, China singles out Israel shocker. Meanwhile, China strongly condemned the US attack When Iran and on nuclear facilities supervised by the International Atomic Energy Agencies, they were they were supervised by these groups, even though they lied to them a lot, and that was also like disclosed and understood. But all right, China's UN ambassador Fu Kong said at a UN Security Council meeting on Sunday, singling out Israel, FU said that China is deeply concerned about the risk of the situation getting out of control and call for the immediate ceasefire and an into hostilities. Yeah. Again, we can all agree on this. The party's concern should abide by international laws, curve the impulse to use force and avoid exacerbating conflicts and adding fuel to the fire. Other Asia Pacific leaders also called for restraint. New Zealand's Foreign Minister Winston Peters said Sunday urged all parties to return to talks. Again, we can agree on this. Our concern is that the further military action is not going to deliver a sustainable solution to the problem. Yeah, no doubt. During a press conference Monday, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese said the government supported the US strikes and that Iran should not quote take any further action that could destabilize the region. Okay, So New Zealand's just the one piece. Overall, Australia is siding with the US, which makes sense. South Korea National Security Council convened on Sunday with Ambassador we Sung lack, all Right urging relevant minute to minimize the impact of the recent series of development in the Middle East. According to the comments of a presidential spokesperson carried by South Korean news agency Yonhab, Japan's Prime Minister Shingirueshiba on Sunday tell reporters it is paramount to calm the situation down soon. According to Japanese news outlets Jigi all Right, Iran's nuclear development must be blocked, he added, while falling short of endorsing the US's actions and nothing his government will fully discuss the development. That sentence didn makes sense, but okay. Iran reacts to the UK and e used negotiation call. In Europe, the UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer said the situation in the Middle East remains volatile and stability in the region is a priority, calling on Tehran to resume negotiations and reach a diplomatic solution. The UK, France and Germany have been attempting to de escalate tensions through reproachment with Tehran in recent days. The European Union Chief Diplomat Kaja Kallis urged all sides to step back, return to the negotiating table and prevent further escalation while stressing Iran must not be permitted to develop nuclear weapons. You a EU foreign ministers will discuss developments in Iran on Monday, she said, in apparent response. Iran's Argachi later said the Britain and EU High rep is it is Iran which must return to the table. But how can Iran return to something it never left, let alone blew up again. That's not a true statement, because while Trump was trying to get them to come to the negotiation table, they silenced themselves and went basically off grid with the whole conversation to be had. That's not accurate either, and that's also documented within the Middle East. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia, a regional ally of the US which only revived relations with Iran in March of twenty twenty three, said after a seven year dipotmat Grift said it is following developments in a sisterly Iran with great concern, so all right fair. Similarly, Qatar's four minister said it was following developments in sisterly Iran and regretted the deterioration of the situation with the strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities. The country underscored the urgent need for a ceasefire and return to dialogue. Now, let's talk about some condemnations, and I bet we could already guess just before I even read anything, certain groups and countries that condemned the attacks. Just you know, if anybody wants to make any guesses, let's go for it. Yemen's hoot, the military group historically backed by Tehran denounced the US as the US blatant aggression. Yeah, you would get that. The president of Lebanon, whose influential hes below group also receives Iranian support and has been trading fire with Israel, said in a Google translated statement that the bombing of Iranian nuclear facilities raises fears of an escalation of tension that could threaten security instability in more than one region and country. Of course, Lebanon, Hezbola, backed by Iran would have something to say about this. Dmitri Mezvetev. Yeah, you could imagine that Russia had something to say on this. A senior security officer and former president of Russia on Sunday questioned Trump's odds of clinching a Nobel Peace Prize despite his recent nomination saying the White House leader who came as a peacemaker president started a new war for the United States. He didn't know, We're not at war with Iran, so all right, cool. And he did what he did to stop a nation led by a psychopath from developing a nuclear weapon. If anything, I think that would put him more in line with possibly getting a Nobel Peace Prize. But if you look at the Nobel organization, it is it's not what it once was. I'll leave it at that. I mean, hell, they gave a Ima a Nobel Peace Prize two weeks into his presidential reign for nothing, so it's not as is not as big of a deal as it once was. Venezuelan Minister of Foreign Affairs. Of course, Venezuela is gonna condemn it, condemn the attacks, and a message on telegram Venezuelan Venezuela condemns US military aggression against Iran and demands an immediate ceasefire immediate secession of hostilities. The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela firmly and categorically condemns the bombings carried out by the United States military at the request of the State of Israel against nuclear facilities. Yeah, okay, of course Venezuela is gonna have something to say about it. Cbe was president. Also, Shocker condemned the attacks on social media platform x saying we strongly condemned the US bombings of Forans nuclear facilities. All right, cool. Pope Leo said the international community must strive to avoid war that risks opening an unrepairable abyss, and that diplomacy should take the place of conflict. That's not necessarily condemning it. But I mean also, even the countries that are siding with the decision to bomb them is saying that it's time to go back to diplomacy and making conversation happen before war breaks out. So all right, I mean again, I don't disagree with what Popleo said. He says every member of the international community has a moral responsibility to stop the tragedy of war before it becomes an irreparable abyss. Uh, he said during his weekly prayer with pilgrims. No armed victory can compensate for the pain of mothers, the fear of children, the stolen future. Let diplomacy silence the weapons. Let nations chart their future with peace efforts, not with violence and bloody conflict. He added, Okay, again, I don't don't inherently disagree with the things that pop Leo just said. But also they're talking about peace through strength. They're talking about you know, the speak softly and carry a big stick. I, along with MO of the world, thinks that Iran should never have the ability to have a nuclear weapon. Now, the conversation was that they can't enrich uranium to a quote unquote weaponized level, even though in depending on who you ask, anything over twenty percent is considered a weaponize or a weaponizational amount. Apparently, you only need three to five percent to run a nuclear power plant, which is what they claimed they were doing. You don't need yellow cake to make a nuclear power plant operate. So anything above ten percent is you're getting into questionable territory. And allegedly they were getting it to where they could get to sixty percent. So it's one of those things. It's one of those things, Tony, I see you. I muted yourself, brother. I know you're going to weigh in. Yeah, you know me, I do well.
Speaker 3: First of all, starting at the top of the article, it was saying that the bombing off fourd oh definitely did lots of damage. I don't think anybody really knows that for sure. I've seen lots of strong opinions going both way on this. Weighs on this on telegram, Twitter and everywhere else, and they're rather predictable. So the biggest Trump supporters all believe that it wiped out fouridoh, and all the people on the pullar opposite side of the spectrum say that, oh, it was all moved out of there before, you know, like a month ago, and Fourdoh's like two hundred meters deep, and the bunker busters couldn't get in and two of them failed to detonate. But everyone is proceeding based on a few satellite photos. Nobody really knows. I think the Iranian government really knows, but they're going to be very secretive and tight lipped about this. And I don't know, but I kind of doubt both extremes of the spectrum on this. You're talking about, yeah, uranium enrichment, you only need to get about three percent uranium thirty five. The natural abundance of that isotope is about zero point seven percent. And I think we've discussed this before actually, but yeah, yeah, you get it. Up to about three percent. You can use it for nuclear power, you can use it to heat up water and make steam. Medical isotopes for treating cancer is largely above my head, but that needs to be about twenty percent U two thirty five, and weapons grade is something like ninety percent, so I've heard, and they've gotten it up to about sixty percent U two thirty five with their centerfuges and the JCPOA from twenty fifteen captive at three point sixty seven percent, but since the US withdrew from that, the JCPOA had a condition built into it that if the US withdraws, then Iran can continue to enrich to a higher level. And that's also allowed by the Non Proliferation Treaty the NPT, which was created in the early seventies, I think, and there are many other countries like Japan, Brazil, South Korea, Germany, Spain who have nuclear power without having a nuclear weapons program, because as we just discussed, the difference between power grade and weapons grade is a huge difference in percentage, and the IAEA was created to enforce the Non Proliferation Treaty. I'm surprised the article didn't mention this, but the Iran is strongly considering withdrawing from the IAEA now and the Non Proliferation Treaty, and maybe it was in there, maybe I missed it. But a big part of the reason for that is they may not be honest about this, but they accuse Israel of either using IAEA inspectors as spies or of spying on IAEA inspectors to learn the addresses of their nuclear scientists who were targeted and killed. Israel's first attack back on June twelfth killed about eighty people, injured about two hundred, if you can believe the reports. I just looked that up earlier today. So yeah, Iran and Israel are definitely pissed off at each other. I think this nuclear thing is kind of a red herring. What really comes down to is support for Hesbalah and Hamas and stuff like that. That's the real source of the fight, just like for Saddam Hussein. Saddam Hussein was paying the Palestinian authority to give money to the families and suicide bombers and other martyrs. They were labeled martyrs, but the suicide bombers back in the late nineties were the most controversial aspect of who gets labeled to martyr and who gets money. So that's why Saddam Hussein was Israel's main enemy at that time, and Israel didn't and Iran didn't really become bitter enemies until after Saddam was out of the picture. Because Saddam Hussein was their main enemy until two thousand and three. It's Akrabein in nineteen ninety five was the first major Israeli politician who tried to pivot away from having the Arabs as the main enemy to having Iran as the main enemy, and he was assassinated in nineteen ninety five. I don't want to be like too boring about this, but it is kind of important. So now it runs the main enemy and the nuclear issue is just one issue of many. Anyway, Let's see, was there anything else in that article I was going to talk about it, I just can't remember anymore, but.
Speaker 1: About which countries supported in which ones condemned the attacks overall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I also thought Pope Leo's comments didn't really belong in the condemned category. They were really trying to be as even and not alienate anyone as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, and I mean That's that's what the pope should be doing. As far as that's concerned. The Pope shouldn't be politicizing things. He should be calling for peace and unity worldwide. That's his job. So I, like I said, I didn't find anything incorrect with what he said. He is saying that he wishes that diplomacy would rain out over conflict. I agree with this, you know, But that being said, if the Iyatola has been screaming, and not just the Iatola, even in their whatever the Iranian version of the House of Parliament is called, they have been screaming death to Israel and death to America for years. So as they're making heavily or more heavily enriched uranium, it would make sense that Israel and America, would you know, stop them from enriching it further This this checks out to me.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Well, what do you think of the JCPOA In hindsight, it's been about ten years now, and you know, I think the US should have stayed in it. But do you think the US should have stayed in it? And I just I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Remind me again the jpcas for.
Speaker 3: That was the Iron Nuclear Deal that's twenty fifteen that limited them to three point six seven percent enrichment, and the US withdrew from it in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean, for us to stay in it means that we would have had our own agencies that would go and investigate their nuclear programs to see what they were doing. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would have had that, and the IAEA also would have been doing much the same thing. In addition to that, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't understand why they pulled out of it unless they wanted to give them enough slack to hang themselves with it, you know. I mean that that would make sense. And I'm America has had done this thing where we create our own boogeyman so that we can go and do stuff about it later on, where a war tribe that's traditionally what we are just the best at. So for us to pull out of that agreement, it's not because we started trusting the Iyatola to be a man of his word. I can't imagine that it's more than likely possible that we pulled out of that so that they would do things under radar and enrich uranium further so that we could send military assets or aid in that area. I mean, that makes sense to me on paper what should have happened. Yet, we shouldn't have pulled out of that. We absolutely shouldn't pulled out of that. As far as from what I understand about it, I don't know why we did, other than to allow Iran enough slack on the leash for them to hang themselves with it.
Speaker 3: Right, it seems like this wasn't bringing us closer to war, and a lot of people wanted us to get at least closer, and they wanted to ratchet up tensions. And Yeah, it was very mysterious to me when Trump was pulling out of it, because he was getting questions like, why are you doing this? And he just said, they violated the deal, we're terminating the deal, And then can you elaborate, mister president, No, No, they violated the deal. They violated and it was you know, some BS technicality perhaps.
Speaker 1: Nviihlate of the deal. Then wouldn't that mean that we could take actions against them in twenty seventeen, not pull away from it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only violation I'm aware of that I heard anything about were right after the deal was signed, Iran had too much heavy water. If you know what that is. It's waterworth deuterium instead of hydrogen, and they were struggling to ship it out of their country fast enough to meet some deadline, and they didn't quite meet the deadline, but they did ship it all out of their country because a deuterium slows down neutrons and this is important for some reason. But they did as much as they could to abide by it. And Iran's also had fought was against nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and biological weapons since the nineteen eighties, and Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons against Iran, and Iran did not respond in kind in the nineteen eighties to their great disadvantage in that war, and they continued. They seemed very about it. I fear that Iran probably actually will start trying to develop a nuclear bomb right now. And I've never been afraid of that before because we've heard that they're months away from a nuclear weapon forever. But they just repeatedly, repeatedly demonstrate that they have not been working on one. If they wanted one, they could have gotten one by now. If North Korea could have made one, Iran definitely could have made one.
Speaker 1: I don't believe the North Korea has one either. I think they I don't believe they have rockets. Even if they have the ability to create a nuclear warhead, it has the range to maybe hit Japan, and that's not good either. But with all of their rocket program being shown to be amateur at best, I can't imagine that their nuclear capabilities are anywhere near something that we need to be concerned about.
Speaker 3: Well, they detonated something and made big enough of an earthquake that the world was convinced that they did have one in twenty eleven. And I think there's other signatures that let you know if a country has one, because it'll release strontium ninety and xenon ninety one or something like that, and you can actually see. And this brings up a thing I saw in the WI Files. Have you seen that there's so much xenon ninety one on Mars? People think that maybe Mars perished in a nuclear war. I know this is a complete tangent and maybe no.
Speaker 1: I love the Y Files, dude, I haven't seen that episode yet, but I'm going to check it out now. Yeah you can.
Speaker 3: And xeno on ninety one is also how the US observed Russia's nuclear weapons program. During the Cold War, because you could just you know, tell how many parts per billion there are in the atmosphere and where they're coming from, and if it run we're making a nuclear weapon, it would be blasting so much of this xenon out in the atmosphere and it can be read remotely from a distance that we'd definitely no.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, I forgot about the whole earthquake situation in twenty eleven. Honestly, I'll have to re look into that and see. As of this moment, I'm not convinced that North Korea has nuclear capabilities. I could very well be wrong. I don't know. It's been quite a minute since I looked into what old Kim Jong has done. As far as that's concerned. I'm looking at their capabilities, and I've been clowning them for the ship conversation, and I will continue to do so. I have clowned them for the rockets that they just release into the water. Is some sort of a flex. It's some might consider that a flex. I don't really consider it that. Yeah, And whenever we're bringing that kind of competency to the table, I have a really hard time believing that they are nuclear capable, but I could be so wrong on this. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another thing I've heard is it's possible to put a plutonium warhead on a missile, but uranium warheads are too heavy, and the Hiroshima bomb was a uranium warhead. It's also called the gun type nuke. But the Nagasaki bomb was plutonium, and the plutonium was smaller, and it's about equally powerful, and that's the type that would be going into a missile. But getting plutonium requires you to have uranium first, and it's a whole additional process. So basically Iran has no way to deliver a nuclear bomb at all. Anyway, they do have lots of ballistic missiles and they're never going to give those up because they've needed those for defense and deterned since the eighties. They were launching missiles back and forth between Iraq and Iran, and Iran's never going to give up ballistic missiles, just like the US and Israel are never going to give them up. And I don't think it's a reasonable request, But that was one of the requests that kind of terminated the negotiations with Iran because the US originally was demanded to come back down to three point six to seven percent, and I think Iran's government said yeah, But then there were additional demands that, oh, we actually want you to have zero percent no nuclear power, and we want you to give up your ballistic missile program. And yeah, depending on how you view that, I think the US kind of deliberately asked for too much and torpedo the negotiation. But that's just me. You can find different opinions on that, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's very fair points. So I don't know. I'm gonna have to do more digging into the North Korean capabilities. I forgot about twenty eleven. I don't believe any of these countries are going to be giving up their ballistic missiles, if for nothing else, just for their own personal defense, which I don't have an issue with the nation defending themselves. I really don't. And to be completely honest with you, if I Ran wasn't funding and supporting all of these terrorist organizations and calling for death to America and debt to Israel, I probably wouldn't have a problem with them holding nukes. I don't have a problem with a lot of countries having nuclear capabilities. I'm still the belief that no one's ever going to fire one, and if they did, they'd be committing suicide to their entire country because the mutually assured agreement mutually assured destruction agreement basically means as soon as the first person breaks it, everybody attacks them. So it's more like it's another way to beat your chest and fine, whatever. But it's a country whose government regime has gone out of its way to support known terrorist organizations. Yeah, I don't think they should have a nuke. That's just me. I know, maybe that's an unpopular opinion. Maybe people think that I'm wrong for that. It's fine, I've been wrong before.
Speaker 3: But has anyone has anyone said on record outside Iran that they do think Iran should have a nuke, because I'm not aware of.
Speaker 1: Anybody Russia has said that they don't mind Iran having a nuke. As a matter of fact, one of Putin's deputies claimed that Russia would give them a nuke just last week. It's more like the pariah nations. And I'm not calling Russian para well maybe they are these days, but North Korea has claimed that they want Iran to have a nuke. I think Brazil weighed in and said something about it, which I mean, who cares a Brazil things, honestly, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: They don't want nukes either. But yeah, oh okay, that's a good point because well, just I was thinking more in like the Twitter universe, where you know, somebody makes a more anti Israel or pro Iranian statement and then the comments against them are always why do you want Iran to have a nuke? And you know, personally, I do not want Iran to have a nuke. I don't think they even want one. Really well, opinion is divided over there, and you know, maybe a significant number of them feel like having a nuclear weapon is the only effective deterrent because it works for North Korea and not having one didn't work out for Momar Kadaffi or Saddam Hussein. So I think they are airing in that direction slowly, and I don't want them to have a nuke, but I think, you know, they're motivated enough that they might actually get one like North Korea did.
Speaker 1: I don't think most of the population wants most of the Iranian population does not want a nuke. Most all of the reports that I've seen somewhere around eighty to eighty five percent of the Iranian population hate the regime and they view it as if they were to have a nuke, it puts more of a target on the country as a whole, and they don't want that problem either. So I don't think that it's a widely viewed positive thing for the Ayatola to have nuclear capabilities.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I would definitely believe that a majority doesn't want nuclear weapons, But I don't believe that a majority actually hates their government.
Speaker 1: The regime and the government are operating on two completely separate conversations, man, and they are brutal to their people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't believe that eighty percent of them hate their regime or government, whatever we want to call it. And why Well, because I've heard too much propaganda from I've heard that line of argument for well over a decade, and I think it's just propaganda because it's coming from very predictable sources. It's coming from the monarchists and the Mujahidina kalk who are socialists revolutionaries who were kicked out of Iran because they sided with Saddam Hussein during the Iran Iraq War. I've also heard similar things about just every country you can think of, like China and Russia. But then when you see polls other poles from inside the country, it'll show pretty high support for the government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got a question where those poles come from as well, right, Because I mean both of the countries you just named have state run media as well as Iran, So of course the state run media are going to show polls that show very positive reviews of the government, and of course the people that are not fans of the country as a whole are going to show polls that are quite damning of the government. And I get that too. The only thing I know for sure is that I have seen dozens and I don't mean like just twelve, I mean like close to sixty or seventy different videos of Iranians who were filming the bombs being dropped, and they were cheering that bombs are being dropped on their country by these people because they don't like the government and they know that this is not going to be a civilian problem. They know what's happening here. So I don't know, I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 3: So I will say I've known a lot of Iranians when I lived in California, and most of them really hated the Iranian government. But we're getting a sample of people who left that country, and within that country, I'm pretty sure the numbers are very way more supportive of the government. And if they weren't, the government would have been overthrown by now.
Speaker 1: They can't be overthrown at this moment. They rule with an iron fist. It's like saying, well, the people that hated Saddam and yeah, that's true. The civilian population in Iraq were not fans of him. But also it's not like they could do anything about it because he ruled the one that iron fist and a I'm not going to say a military huntera but basically if you went against him, you would be slaughtered. The torture rooms were real like that didn't That's that's a case with a lot of leaders around the world. They are very cruel to their people. But it's not like we got involved with Iraq for some sort of a moral reason. We're trying to save the Iraqi people. No, no, it's not true at all. But we all remember how when his statue was torn down, the civilians were like dancing in the street and beating his face with the sandals in the whole nine with the statue because they did not like Saddam. I would venture to say most of the people in Iran also do not like the Ayatola, but it's not like they can do anything in uprise. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that when a government gets overthrown or an invading army takes over city, it draws out a pretty selected special group of people into the streets to celebrate, and they celebrate to express to the new powers that hey, look, we like you and we're your friends. But you know, the people who don't support the revolution or the new army coming through town are just not going to go outside.
Speaker 1: You saw.
Speaker 3: This reminds me of World War II news reels. You can find newsreels from both sides of the war of when they invade a city and then there's a big parade and the inhabitants of the city throw flowers at the army, and they'll do that whether the army coming through as Axis or Allies, because they're trying to say, look, we want to make you feel welcome. We want to discourage any terrorism against you, because we don't want you to flatten our city. So there's that, and yeah, that's probably not the same thing going on with Iran right now. I'm sure that if the Iran regime collapsed, you would see celebration in the streets, but it would just be a selective, probably minority the population. It's hard to say. There's another thing. Yeah, I see a lot of people commenting all over the place that, oh, in Iran they execute, you know, hundreds of women just for failing to wear the hijab.
Speaker 1: There was that incense that happened in twenty twenty one for that exact reason.
Speaker 3: Did they execute anybody? I have been looking for evidence.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of women were arrested and then went into the jail, never seen again. And then there was mass graves, and.
Speaker 3: There were mass graves. I've been looking for this. I guess I'll look again. I'm kind of dubious to this whole thing because there was another woman who now there were lots of videos posted this woman. She was walking around a college campus in Iran in her underwear, and it was reported that, oh, she's been abducted and she's been executed.
Speaker 1: I mean, at that point, you're under a sharia law, extremist, fundamentalist country, you doing that is asking for issue. Let's be real.
Speaker 3: She did get arrested and she got put in a mental hospital, so to my knowledge, she did not get executed unless that story was a lie. The most controversial story I could find was of a sixteen year old girl who I think she was raped, but she was convicted of adultery and executed in two thousand and four. That's about the most embarrassing story for the Iranian regime that I could find and actually confirm.
Speaker 1: I've heard of very similar stories from a lot of countries that operate under Sharia law. That's not a sadly, that is not an unprecedented situation because obviously she was asking for it and all the disgusting things that these people believe.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's horrible and disgusting, but it was one thing from like twenty years ago. So you know, I I am very skeptical of most anti Iranian things that I see, maybe more skeptical than I should be. It's just hard to know what the truth is here. And thanks for letting me give you my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh brother, I appreciate your opinion. I always do every week. With that being said, everybody, I think we are going to wrap up this episode of The Cajun Night Live. Sorry for all the crazy tangents that we went on tonight, but at the same time, I thoroughly enjoyed them. I love these conversations. I love the depths that we go into when these things come up. For any of the good listeners that would like to be a part of the Cajun Night Live every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link in the description below. We only have one tier for jury on the Patreon and this is what we do every Wednesday night. We get together, we talk about some news things, some geopolitics things, some science things, some religious things. We're all over the place and I deeply enjoy this. Once again, everybody, thank you for joining me on this evening and as always, God bless