Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Depictions Media Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Policy and writes.
Speaker 3: The show Government Policy, Human Joy.
Speaker 4: This is Policy and writes a show about government policy and issue rights. I'm Kelly Reeburn here in Shadow Park, which is in South Australia. All right, today, I'm going to give you three clips of President Donald Trump making his speeches. First clip you're going to hear if I ever get my notes out, is there press conference before departing to White House. I believe The second clip is on the issue on the changing of the name from Department of Defense to Department of War.
Speaker 3: And about.
Speaker 4: That's about the days a couple of days ago before that, Donald Trump has also making his speech about hit the host on Dinner on September fifth, twenty five. So again, I know I'm in Australia right now and that sort of stuff. And I know some people still think that President Trump is a bully or not, whatever the reason is. And my gut fulfilling is that you know, he is altered the press conference situations. He has altered the kind of this freedom of speech for that matter, for for all Americans. When I say say this to them, if I'm saying this to Americans who are listening to this, uh, these shows and that kind of stuff. But I just received an email, well not an email, but message from Michael Cloggs saying that you know many of of course he's he isn't truly an American for that matter, and uh, you know, I as for Cannady myself, I kind of respect for what he has done and capable doing both countries, both American and in Canada for that matter. And of course he's my lifetime friend for sure, because he and I go way back towards community living show back in Vancouver, Canada. Doing this kind of stuff. Well, I wouldn't say this kind of stuff, but mostly on disability stuff, especially when it comes to autism like myself, because autism has issues and has a right for that kind of matter.
Speaker 3: And it really.
Speaker 4: Deepens me to deal with this kind of issue that is happening in America and very disappointed that Donald Trump is triggering some of these disability stuff and especially from RIFK Junior for that matter. And again I've got I've got three clips of him doing some of the speeches going back to where he goes back to the Donald Trump hosting the dinner rally, not I'm gonna say the rally, but that kind of that kind of thing. But for more information information about how Donald Trump's doing and stuff, you go online YouTube dot com search word for the White House. There you can. Of course, I'm sharing this podcast to you, to the people both from Canada, United States and Australia for that matter, because these are desperate times for that matter, and I would would I would hate to see it if this kind of podcast and stuff would disappear forever. So I'm gonna give you the podcast now. The first one you're gonna hear is Donald Trump's gaggles with the press conference. The next one is about the speech on the Department of War, which they changed the name from the Department of Defense or the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of War. Then after that it's gonna be President Trump posting dinner situations at the White House there. So I'm hopefully I'll have it about thirty minutes or more or that matter, depending on my speech and stuff. But anyways, do you go on nine woo woo woo dot white House dot gov for more information on the White House and stuff, and of course you're tuned into Gums and Peoples show, if not gums and Aples, duh they uh oh, Polsine Rights. Sorry, Polsine Rights the show about government policy and issue rights. I do my show on gums and maples for that matter, And I'm just released this week's episode of Gums and Peples. See if you want more, go go to my email address Gums and Maples at gmail dot com. Uh, my apologies on that, but this is policy rates and now here is President Donald Trump doing the speech on the press, uh departing for departing White House.
Speaker 5: Enjoy when you say that that sat, I don't listen.
Speaker 4: It's quiet. Listen.
Speaker 3: You don't listen. You're never listen. That's why you're second grade. We're not going to war.
Speaker 4: We're going to clean up our city. We're going to clean them up.
Speaker 3: But they don't fill five people every weekend.
Speaker 6: That's not war, that's common sense.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the second Are you ready to who's to the second phase of factions against rash.
Speaker 5: All the establishment attacks on RFA Junior.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a different kind of a guy.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot of good ideas, but he's got a lot of ideas. You know, normally they don't have any ideas, and that's why we have problems with autism and so many other things, because we're coming up with the answers for autism. You watch, we're coming up with the answers for other things that normal people, regular people, easy to get along with people, wouldn't be able to do.
Speaker 3: He's got a lot of ideas, and so do I.
Speaker 5: We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Boston City, Yeah, yeah, yeah, really higher than Chicago.
Speaker 6: You're a lot like Memphis.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, excuse me? Do you know how many people were killed in Chicago last weekend?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 1: You know how many people killed were killed in Chicago the week before seven? You know how many people wounded? Seventy four people were wounded. Do you think there's worse than that?
Speaker 6: I don't think about that. About Lebanon refuses to hand over equipment to Telly beneath government, Iran ali at Bala refuses to hand over it.
Speaker 3: Will respond to.
Speaker 6: Are you going to and I think the cargos inside of Venezuela?
Speaker 3: Do you want that? What are you gonna find out? Except that pregnant announced it's got set down.
Speaker 1: And I don't know anything about its.
Speaker 6: President.
Speaker 5: What do you think about.
Speaker 6: How that's done.
Speaker 3: Are you going to beat it?
Speaker 1: I may I had a great conversation with him, say hello, No, he's a good man.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We have the strongest military in the world. We have the greatest equipment in the world. We have the greatest manufacturers of equipment by far.
Speaker 7: This name change is not just about renaming, it's about restoring that your direction, mister President. The War Department is gonna fight decisively, not endless conflicts. It's gonna fight to win, not not to lose. We're gonna go on offense, not just on defense. Maximum lethality, not tepid legality, violent effect, not politically correct. We're gonna raise up warriors, not just defenders. So this War Department, mister President, just like America, is back. Thank you for your leadership and your clarity. We're gonna set the tone for this country. America first peace through strength, brought to you.
Speaker 3: By the War Department.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the President of the United States Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's the first word I said. In this beautiful setting. We have worked very hard to bring it to fruition and not an easy situation, but it's something that I think we're all going to enjoy for many, many years to come. It's a tremendous, tremendous place. This is the rose garden. We never touched the rose. The roses are in full bloom and they will be in full bloom during certain seasons, but we never touched I'll tell you what we did in the grass was not usable. Every time we'd have a press conference women in particular, we're sinking deep into the mud. And at some point I said, you know, it's time to make the change. We picked a great stone, and we have a great speaker system. I hope, I hope everybody hears us perfectly. But a lot of people are wondering why you're here tonight. And I'll tell you very simply why you're here, because you are the ones that I never had to call.
Speaker 3: At four o'clock in the morning. You are the ones that have been my friend.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm talking about, and you're smart and even brilliant people. But you would tell people, you know, I don't speak to the president much because I always vote with the president. And Mike Johnson, who's going to go down as one of the great speakers of our time, or any other time, Mike, thank you very much, I said, Mike, I want to do something. I want to reward the people that have confidence in their president, have confidence in you, and vote for us. And that includes some of the senators that are here. We have senators, we have congressmen. This was originally going to be for congress only. We're going to have the senators sometime, but a couple of the senators really wanted to be here, and I'm going to start off by one of them, who's a really good friend of mine. Comes from a state where I was I think seventy seven out of seventy seven district or area. I want him all three times. Ronald Reagan was second. He got fifty six.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I got seventy seven out of seventy seven, and I did it three times. So I happen to love the state of Oklahoma. And I'm going to ask James Langford to come up and say grace. And he's very good at it as a religious guy, and we love him. And you've done a fantastic job as senator. And thank you for doing this, James, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for learing.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Let's pray together.
Speaker 2: Father, Thank you for allowing us to be here in the privilege we get to be able to serve this nation in all the work, in all the long hours, and all the time. We just want to say thank you again for entrusting us with his task, and I ask for wisdom for all of us to be able to lead well by example and by task.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 2: We pray for the President of the United States. We pray that you would overwhelm him with the insight and wisdom he needs for each day. The challenges around the world are on his shoulders, but we are grateful that the government is on yours and you are the one who sustains us. So we pray for President Trump, for his family. Pray for the Vice President. Pray to continue to be able to instill and then the joy of the task so they'd be able to fulfill things well. Pray for our members of the military and intelligence community and law enforcement, so many first responders that they are in harm's way tonight as we are in safety, so we pray that you would protect them in their families. God, thanks for this food and for the privilege to be able to be here together with each other. In the name of Jesus. I asked, tonight, Amen.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, appreciate it. Thank you much. That was very nice.
Speaker 1: So getting back to why you got invited. So I'd get a call from the speaker and it'd say, Sir, we have sixteen hard knows it's four o'clock in the morning, and we have one of many bills. Because this happened many times, and it tended to be the same sixteen, eighteen, nineteen people all the time, four o'clock, five o'clock in the morning, I call him. I said, Jim, how you doing, Jim everything? Okay, yes, sir, it's five o'clock in the morning. How are you voting for us?
Speaker 3: Well? What do you think, sir? Tell me what should I do?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: And he broke my ass.
Speaker 1: And they had about sixteen others. That doesn't mean we don't like him, but we had about sixteen seventeen or eighteen others and they made life very difficult. But we got him there because we had a period where we had a majority of one right, Mike one, we were one heart attack away from.
Speaker 3: Losing the house. Think of that, and.
Speaker 1: Nobody could have done that, but that man right there, and I think I helped a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think I helped a little bit, but Mike, unbelievable, and we passed legislation. You know are I call it the great, big beautiful Bill. I had the word great because it is.
Speaker 1: It gives the greatest tax cuts in the history of our country. When you think no tax on tips, no tax on social Security, no tax on overtime, these are working class things.
Speaker 3: We get a deduction.
Speaker 1: If you buy a car, you borrow money, we deduct the interest, Jason, which is so incredible. Nobody ever heard of that middle class. Nobody ever got deductions like that. The bill is unbelievable. In fact, we really don't need any other votes because we have everything in that we got. That's why it's a great, big beautiful bill. In Scott Bessinger's here, who's done a fantastic job, and he's one of the people, the one of the writers of it. Gave plenty of good ideas. And I think Howard is here someplace, whereas Howard Ludnick.
Speaker 3: Howard, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I call him the Bobsey Twins day the most different human beings I've ever met. They're both great, but one is a little bit different than the other. Like by about two hundred yards and they're fantastic and they get but we all the administration has been amazing, and what we've done has not been done. A lot of people, even the people that are not necessarily lovers of President Trump, and some of them are right there in the fake news, but they said that nobody's done what we've done in seven months, little more than seven months when you think of it. We stopped seven wars, and the war that I thought was going to be the easiest.
Speaker 3: Is probably the most difficult. That's so Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 1: I thought that would be easier, the relationship with President putin all of that, it didn't matter. It's ended up being probably the most difficult. But we stopped wars. One was going on for thirty one years. They said it was unstoppable. I got it done in about two hours. Another one thirty five years, and another one thirty seven years that we got them all on.
Speaker 3: But we got seven of them done.
Speaker 1: We ended up stopping the nuclear potential nuclear disaster and Iran with I think one of the greatest military trips ever taken.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Liked it. Yeah, we flew the B two bomber They flew for thirty six hours, not a single mishap, not a single problem.
Speaker 3: And those pilots were great.
Speaker 1: I invited them to the Oval office a month ago and they came in handsome.
Speaker 3: They looked just like Tom Cruise. They looked just like telling you. They were great.
Speaker 1: They were, every one of them, and they were looking forward to that mission. I said, did you really want to go? They said, sir, we've been waiting for twenty two years. They said for twenty two years. Their predecessors have been practicing three to four times a year that mission because they knew someday they had to take it out. And they said, no other President of the courage to let us go, sir, And you did. I said, were you happy or unhappy about that? And they could not have been happier. They loved it. They were so disappointed. When I heard one of the news out, let's give the information as to when we were taking off. When we were landing, I called our great General kine As you know, he's doing a phenomen I don't know if he's here, but he did a phenomenal job, and he's done a phenomenal job ahead of the Joint chiefs Now because he wiped out ices. So you know, General kine I was told it would take four years to defeat Isis.
Speaker 3: He did it in four weeks.
Speaker 1: I said, he's my guy at the top, and he knows, he really knows how to win. But what we've done has been incredible. I'm so happy about that. But I'm really happy when you see almost seventeen trillion dollars will be invested in this country over the next few months. Actually, we started from the day we came in. November fifth was a big day. It was liberation day in a lot of different ways. It's a lot of different forms of liberation. But what we really have is something that I don't think any country has ever had. We're going to have over seventeen trillion, and that number is going to go much higher than that invested in our country and is being invested right now as we speak. We have factories from all over the world coming in. We have car plants that were stolen from us. We had forty forty seven percent of our car industry stolen from US over the last forty years, and I think the number is actually much higher than that they say forty seven.
Speaker 3: I think it's a lot higher.
Speaker 1: It's all coming back. The AI plants are massive. Some of them cost fifty billion dollars. We're allowing them to build electricity with their plant. Nobody ever heard of that before they're built. And if we didn't do that, they couldn't hook into the grid. We wouldn't have AI. We're substantially leading China. China knows it. We're substantially and most of those people were here. You know, you're the first ones on this great place. We call it the Rose Garden Club, and it's a club for senators, for congress people, and for people in Washington and frankly, people that can bring peace and success to our country. And you're invited as congressmen mostly. We have congressmen and senators tonight again. You know, first, because it rained last night. I had the high tech guys we're going to hear and they didn't want to have rain on top of their beautiful heads. We had the highest IQ last night in the history of the world, and we took them inside because two reasons. Number one, I wanted you to be number one, and you were. They could have endured the little rain, but I wanted you to be number one. And I would say, I would match IQ tonight here with what we had last night, meaning IQ of common sense and survival.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think you have a higher IQ in certain ways.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, but we had a great group last night, and they're investing tens of billions. They're investing trillions of dollars. Some of the companies are investing literally trillions of dollars in this in this great country of our So we've turned it around to a level.
Speaker 3: We were given a very bad hand.
Speaker 1: We had twenty five million people allowed to come into our country, come in from mental institutions, prisons from all over the world, emptied their prisons out into this country. Drug dealers, drug addicts, we have everything.
Speaker 3: They were allowed to come in.
Speaker 1: Murders eleven thousand, seven hundred and eighty eight murderers, fifty percent of whom killed more than one person during their life. They were allowed to come into our country by the Democrats and.
Speaker 3: By Sleepy Joe. And that was a thing. Now, they had the worst inflation in history.
Speaker 1: We've got the inflation down, but inflation is nothing compared to what I just told you to allow twenty five I believe the real number is twenty five million people into this country, many of whom should never have been allowed into this country, and we're doing a great job in getting them out, and we're getting them out by the thousands, by the thousands every month, every week in some cases. And one example is right over here, Washington, d C. It was the most unsafe city anywhere in the country, our capital, and after twelve days it became known as a safe city. And then after two more days, it's now one of the safest cities in the country. And people are going out to dinner, they're walking down the middle of the street, women are walking by themselves alone, and they feel totally safe.
Speaker 3: And if you leave here right now and if you.
Speaker 1: Walk back to wherever you happen to say, you're going to feel totally secure, totally safe. We've done an incredible job and we'll be doing that with other cities throughout the country. I mean, when you look at Chicago, we have a governor that says that things are okay with crime, except that last weekend, eleven people were killed and sixty eight people were wounded by gunshot. The week before, five people were killed, twenty eight people were wounded. The week before six people would kill. Nineteen people were badly wounded. Many of the wounded are going to die. And he said, oh, well, we have a say city. These people are sick, there's something wrong with them. But we're going to make some other choices pretty soon. I watched Portland, Oregon last night, burning to the ground, just burning with people. And these are agitators. These are professional adjuct These are not people that are protesting. These are professional, paid agitators. And they're paid by the left, not by the right. And we're going to stop them. We're going to stop it all. So we're pretty much I don't think you can do much better than zero come. They said, trime is down eighty seven percent. They said, really, who are the thirteen percent? Okay, I don't think they exist. So we're so proud of what because this is our nation's capital. Now we're going to be coming to you for a small amount of money. We're going to beautify Washington. We're going to fix the roads, we're going to fix the medians, we're going to clean up the place. We're going to put new grass in all the parks. You know, you don't know this grass has a life. You know that mic grass has a life like we have a life. It's so long. That's what it expired about forty years ago. In these parks, there's no grass on half of them. We're going to regrasp them with the best guys in the country. We're going to grasp them by people that do Augusta in Georgia, people that do the great golf courses of the world.
Speaker 3: We're going to have the most beautiful parks. We're going to fix the curbs. I noticed some of your curbs are broken. You know why.
Speaker 1: They're hitting them with a hammer so they can pick it up and throw it at the police.
Speaker 3: But not anymore. They're not not anymore.
Speaker 1: So we have the safest place Washington, d C. And we'll be going to other cities to help out. Preferably, we'd like to be asked, but in some cases that just won't happen because they're people that don't understand the word ask people that don't understand they're in trouble, or they're stupid, there's something wrong with them. But these are high crime areas as high as there is in the world. You can go to Afghanistan, you can go to places that you think of are like unsafe you're safer there than you are in Chicago at night. But we're going to make Chicago like this. We gonna make Louisiana. We're gonna have a great governor there. We're gonna and a great by the way, and a great speaker there.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna come into New Orleans and we're gonna make that place so safe. It's got a little problem right now, a couple of headaches, like murders, a lot of little murders going on, and we're not going to stand for it, and we're gonna come in. We're gonna clean it up. You're gonna be safe within two weeks. That's gonna be the safest place, just like this is the safest place. And then we'll be going elsewhere throughout the country. We're gonna bring crime down because we can't have cities that are unsafe. I just want to thank you for this is a special group, and it is true. There's not one person in this audience that I had a call to ask for help that we needed. You vote your unbelievable people. That includes you, Jason. There's nobody that knows more about tax and money than that man right there. I'll tell you there's nobody it's true, and I'm saying that in front of a lot of television, Jason, so I can't ever take it back, but it's true.
Speaker 3: You do a phenomena job, Mike.
Speaker 1: You surround yourself with whether it's defense or anything else, everywhere. I could name every single person here and amazing. But you make my life easy. You trust me, You trust Mike, you trust leadership, you trust yourselves, and you don't make us make the call. One of you said, you know, I don't speak to the president much. I like the president, but I always vote for him. I don't want them to have to waste I have people, and you know who they are, that I have to call speak to them, James, Is that right?
Speaker 3: For hours? Hours?
Speaker 1: I know they're going to vote for us, but I have to speak to them for hours, and it's brutal. And it's not like at three in the afternoon. It's like three in the morning. Right three in the morning. You hear that sound of the train. The train is safe. Now, we don't have to worry about it. Isn't that a beautiful It's a much nicer you know, it's a much nicer sound now than it was three months ago. But so this is a very special group. And I say that with love for all those other people that have to work so hard, but they vote for us. They do vote for us. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing what we're doing. But you are the people that I called Mike. I said, we have to reward the people that I don't get to speak to that I like so much. Doc Ronnie, where's Doc Ronnie? Unbelievable doctor. He was the doctor in the White House. He was a great admiral, and he's one of the most popular politicians in this country.
Speaker 3: He won his district by fifty points. But I think I want to buy more. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's got one of the great districts. But Doc Ronnie the reason I like him. He was a doctor the White House. He took care of Bush, took care of Obama, took care of Trump and the fake news right over here.
Speaker 3: They said to.
Speaker 1: Him, doctor, could we ask you a question, Yes, what would you like? Who's the healthiest Bush, Obama or Trump? He said, there's not even a contest.
Speaker 3: By far. The healthiest is President Donald J. Trump. I said, I love that guy.
Speaker 1: That guy's I'm sure that Bush and Obama don't feel the same way, but who the hell cares, right, But I want to thank you, Ronnie. You've been great in every way, and you've been a great congressman. And you're not a congressman that I had a call. I never had to call you at two in the morning to get you voteed a but you're the same.
Speaker 3: And I just want to thank everybody.
Speaker 1: You're a special group of people, and you're the first people that I've had at the White House, at the Rose Garden, and it's an honor to have you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I want you to sit down, have a great meal. The food is seriously good. We'll say goodbye to the press, but it's an honor to have you. And actually the press has been very good lately, except for one rumor that they spread. I did about eight press conferences in a row, day after day after day. Then I missed one because I was in the Oval office. And I also went out to a club because I had meetings at a club, and they saw that I was a and the rumors started spread in this horrible room that Trump is no longer with us, they said, And I said, I got to the club, sir, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Are you okay? The fake news was at it again.
Speaker 1: But because I missed one day of press conferences, so today I gave them about a three hour press conferences on changing the name of the Department of Defense to the Department of War. Because you know, we won World War One, World War two, everything in between, and everything in front of it.
Speaker 3: It was called Department of War.
Speaker 1: And then we went woke after the Second World War, incredible victory, and we said let's change it to defense. And look, war means something. It means we're not going to have any problems. We don't want problems with people. And I've kept us out of wars. I've solved wars. But the way you solve wars is through strength, and that's what we are. We make the best equipment in the world. We have the best soldiers. We have the most.
Speaker 3: Powerful military anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: We rebuilt it in my first term, as you know, we rebuilt it in our first term, and we have the greatest miller. We gave some away to Afghanistan, which was not exactly good. That was the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. The Biden that day in Afghanistan was the most embarrassing day in the history of a country.
Speaker 3: And they kept military equipment.
Speaker 1: But fortunately it's a very small percentage compared to what it was, but the fact that they could keep any But I just want to thank you all. You've been unbelievable. I'll be with you for the rest of my life. I will be with you, and you're going to be with me and with leadership, and Mike, I want to thank you for being a great speaker. You've been really outstanding and working with you has been an honor. And thank you and congratulations on being number one. This is historic because you're number one here and this little circle, this little beautiful grouping of some of the finest stone in the world.
Speaker 3: This is uh.
Speaker 1: I think it going to go down as a very import place over the period of time for news conferences, for celebrations, for dinners. And we're gonna bring people together here, We're gonna bring maybe some of the Democrats, will say the Democrats are invited. Now, we'll do that for about a week or two, and then we'll find out, well, it just doesn't work perhaps and keep them the hell out of here. We'll say, you're gonna have to win the White House to get here, but maybe it will work.
Speaker 3: You never know. We're gonna give it a shot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let Democrats come, and we're gonna let Republicans come.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna mingle.
Speaker 1: You know, in the old days, Republicans and Democrats got together and they go out to dinner, and then they fight a little bit during the day, and a lot of times they'd get twenty percent thirty percent of one of the others vote.
Speaker 3: And today that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: It's solid blocks one way or the other, and probably that shouldn't be, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I just want to thank you well.
Speaker 1: You've been unbelievable, your warriors, and we're gonna make America so great, so much better than anybody ever thought. We're gonna make America great again, but much much better than anybody ever envisioned.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for being with us. A great honor. Thank you. The show has been produced by Depictions Media. Please contact us at depictions dot media for more information.