Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to Raise by Giants, where we talk all things spirituality and sometimes conspiracy. I'm writer Lee, but really quick before I introduce my guests. Raised by Giants is available on Spotify, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcast besides Apple at the moment, but you can also download Raised by Giants episodes individually on speaker dot com. The link to download the episodes will be in the description, So please drop a follow on any and all podcasts platforms. Thank you. Also check out the brand new show me and Eric Hecker started on Deciphering dot tv called Uncensored Truth on the I N Network. We just did an episode last week with Miriam Henin talking about all things deemed not appropriate for YouTube, So go to Deciphering dot tv to check that out. The link to the interview will be in the description. And please if anything resonates with you, any video, a topic, or something a guest says something I say, well, if you think someone else might get something out of it, please share with your friends, share on Facebook, Facebook groups, wherever. Because it's super hard to build a channel or podcast these days. With covering some of the topics that I do would really have to kind of be a boots on the ground with a word of mouth kind of system to help this thing grow organically, which I wouldn't have it any other way, you know. But it's going to take time and effort. But just like the Cabal, I'm in it for the long game. And I just want to say thank you to the people that I've watched and listen, that are here in the chat every week and have shared my work thus far. I sincerely appreciate it. Let's keep this thing going and let's take it to the moon. Baby. So, without further ado, I give to you our guest tonight, the best damn JFK research. Sure, I know, Corey Hughes, Corey, how are you doing, my friend?
Speaker 2: Good? Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: It's my honor. I appreciate you coming on. So we're gonna have a great discussion here tonight. Might involve some slides and some different things, but so this it's your first time on the show. What is what got you going down this kind of JFK rabbit hole? I mean this is kind of the original conspiracy, right what I'd be correct in saying that being the original conspiracy.
Speaker 2: No, No, definitely not.
Speaker 3: We've had, especially in the United States, conspiracies who are basically being conducted by the same group of people that killed Kennedy going back to the early nineteen hundreds in the United States. So no, but it's the grain. It is by far the most important event in world history. And I came to that conclusion after really coming to understand how the world changed after Kennedy, how the United States changed after Kennedy. When Kennedy was removed, the things that he was going to do, the things that he wanted to do, they all just disappeared overnight. And the biggest thing I can really say about it's in general is that he was taken out by what he was involved in was a war basically with another country, with the nation of Israel, and fundamentally they removed him because the Israelis do not believe in abiding by international norms. They are not they don't negotiate, they never tell the truth about anything, and so when they have somebody that is an opposition, instead of going through the correct global system that we have of implementing change, they just murder people. If you go on Wikipedia right now and you look up Israeli assassinations. You'll have a list of well over two hundred going back, you know, from the nineteen late nineteen forties all the way through to twenty eighteen. Was the last one. Is Kennedy was just another victim of their large scale plans of assassination, I guess you could say, because he was one of many, many, many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when did so? Why let's get into that a little bit. Why would they want to kill the president? I know this might be kind of skipping ahead a little bit on here, but what would be what is the reason? Like specifically, you know, what was he doing that was so important? Because we know that you know, this system will tolerate some inconveniences, you know, but whenever someone outright challenges this system, it seems like they're not someone that's really able to implement real change, seems like they're not really around for very long.
Speaker 3: That's correct, and there's a couple of different ways that you can look at it. But fundamentally, Kennedy was going to end all aid to Israel.
Speaker 2: All aid.
Speaker 3: They could not have survived. It was a fundamental threat as perceived by David Ben Gurion. Now, David Ben Gurion was definitely the top of the pyramid. He was behind the assassination. From there it filtered down through the Massade, Tominish and Began and yt Sekubin, Yatsak Shamir, who all were president in Dallas on that day. And then from there you have the connections to the CIA, which are obvious. You have the Daltex Building, which was really the home base of the of the upper echelon of the conspirators, guys like Jaffy and more, Bloomfield and stuff like this. So you have a direct connection from Israel through massab front companies, two activities that are going on here in the United States that are directly connected to the dal TeX's building which sat adjacent to the book Depository. And then you have that was run by a guy named Sam Bloom, right. And Sam Bloom also sat on the Dallas Citizens Council, which was the kind of citizens board that oversaw Kennedy's activities when he came to Dallas. And I have documents of the meetings between various members of the FBI with Sam Bloom in his office of the Secret Service, with Sam Bloom, you know, whose base of operations was on the third floor of the Daltechs Building through a kind of manufacturing facility that was run by a guy named Jaffy Morris Jaffe. So the connections from it really took me a long time. It took me years to kind of get to like where the actual gears were, where are the nuts and bolts of this machine in the Dallas mechanism. And really the first person to point that out was a guy named Michael Collins Piper, whose book Final Judgment is the really the first book anybody should read on the assassination. But yeah, so you can easily trace the connections from directly from Dave of Ben Gurion to the Macade, to the guys at the Dalteks building, and then to the Secret Service and the FBI all from there. So all these pieces of the puzzle are out there because people have a hard time seeing them.
Speaker 1: So I've always heard that the term conspiracy theory was created by the Central Intelligence Agency to discredit and make a mockery out of the people that were questioning the JFK assassination. Is that true to your knowledge.
Speaker 2: It's probably true.
Speaker 3: I've definitely seen the document where they use that word that phrase for the first time, and the one thing I really want to point out about the concept of conspiracy is that there is no such thing as a covert operation within a democracy. If you have a covert action within a democracy, that is a conspiracy. I mean, democracy are supposed to be transparent, and they're not. We don't live in a democracy, we live in at oligarchy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But the thing about conspiracy that people really need to understand is that mostly it is about taking orders.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's not about a bunch of guys getting together in a room and conspiring. It's about large scale manipulation of organizations through giving orders to people who don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So most of the people who participate, like the FBI agents, secret Service agents, all these people who participated in the subsequent cover up, they didn't know what they were covering up.
Speaker 2: They were just given orders and they had to follow them.
Speaker 3: That's how conspiracies are enacted, not by a bunch of people getting together in a smoky room.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's not that it's you know, so organized, it's that it's highly sophisticated compartmentalization. Right. Because the majority of the people I talked to that aren't awake can't really possibly see how a group could pull off something like this and you know, orchestrate in stage world events and not have something go wrong. You know, how can get everyone to go along with the same thing. Well, that's the key you just said. It is is you don't have to get everyone to go along with it because you don't give the people or groups you're manipulating all of the information. Right, rings within rings of power is what whysapp you know, cause it you have all of these people in groups thinking they're the big dogs calling all the shots, when they're really just cogs and the wheel of a much bigger operation, and they're very much expendable.
Speaker 2: Would you agree one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: And the one thing I can say for sure is people argue over and who calls the shots, who pulls the strings. The reality is that the world is ruled by Jewish bankers. That is the fact. The global banks that are doing this to us are not done by the rough Childs and people like that. It's done by people like the Stearns and the Warburgs and the Steinharts, you know, old old old Jewish families who've controlled the banks since the fifteen hundred, right, I mean it's the same people, and it's not the rath Childs and the Odds are if people out there in conspiracy land have heard of them, they're not the they're affront they're not the real person behind it. So I don't want to get too much into the cult stuff, but we'll touch on it a little bit, because ultimately there was major occult things happening in Daly Plaza, which is to me, the slammest, the biggest secret of all the secrets of Kennedy. And we'll definitely I'll show some slides on that later on, but that was my first real I've avoided occult stuff.
Speaker 2: I've avoided the secret societies.
Speaker 3: I've avoided all that stuff because it's fundamentally distraction. And I say that because, yes, while all these people that you'll find in governments are part of these different secret societies, different organizations, you'll find that the funding mechanisms of these people all comes from the same places. Right, So it doesn't matter if you're you know, one of the Ivy League secret societies Skull and Bones or one of those, or if you're like a Freemason or any of this stuff. All the funding for that stuff comes from the Jewish bankers.
Speaker 2: So I wonder what.
Speaker 1: People thought about the Titanic after it sank. You know, you think people question that back when it happened, because the sinking of the Titanic you talk about, you know, the global bankers, is really what started the whole banking system that we're currently in right now. Right.
Speaker 3: It's funny, it's funny you mentioned the Titanic because I just did a you know, like when I take a break from Kennedy, I research other stuff to get my mind off it. So I did like a weekend dive into the Titanic, and I'm convinced the Titanic didn't sink. The Olympus sunk. The Olympic sunk, which was its sister ship. That is the hell of a story, and I believe it one hundred percent based on the physical evidence that they've recovered. So but yeah, they've been pulling shit like this forever because this is what they do. This is their world, you know, and we're an inconvenience to them. Hence all this COVID nineteen stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, if anything, where you're kind of getting a little bit wiser to the tricks and games being played, you know, I mean eleven people were calling bullshit, like no more than a year or two later, you know, with with COVID, people were calling bullshit right away, including me and a bunch of other people. So we're getting better at spottying these things. And it really does seem like a lot of people know what's going on, but they keep going along with it for some reason. But you know, that's another show. So let's get we know the Lee Harvey Oswald was the one that was kind of blamed for killing JFK. So I'm curious what role did Oswald play in the assassination other than being the the fall guy. What was he even in the book depository? Did he even fire a shot?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm glad you asked me this because this is one of the biggest sticking points. Oswald never worked at the book Depository. I have found zero evidence Oswald ever worked there. All the people who say that he worked there all worked for the CIA.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 3: The first thing you have to remember is that the most people don't really know this or to understand this, but the Text School Book Depository was specifically chosen for this assassination months and months and months before it actually occurred.
Speaker 2: The planning on this one.
Speaker 3: Back I can trace at least to April tenth of that year. But fundamentally Oswald I have no proof that he ever worked there. The building was a CIA front. William Shelley was his boss there, right, and also a guy named He had a couple of bosses technically, but his immediate supervisor was Roy. Was William Shelley, and his boss above that was Roy truly, and his boss above that was Campbell. And all those guys worked for the OSS in the World War Two.
Speaker 2: And if you know anything.
Speaker 3: About the OSS, they picked all the guys with the CIA formed in forty seven. They took all their OSS guys and just reposition restation them. And that's exactly what happened to William Shelley. William Shelley went to work for the Book Depository in like nineteen forty eight or forty nine when it was located in a different place. After he left the Book Depository, he went to go work for the Scott Forsman Publishing Company, another CIA company. Now you'll not find anything out there that says he was CIA. Any of these buildings were CIA. But when you understand the CIA and what they actually do, and the logistics surrounding each of these businesses that William Shelley worked for. It was apparent, brutally obvious he was involved in the assassination, and I later after I came to that conclusion, I found documentary evidence to support the fact that he was one of the key conspirators in the building. So, but getting back to Oswald, I have no evidence he ever worked in that building. The person who was working in that building under the name of Lee Harvey Oswald was a guy named William Seymour. I have photographic evidence of him being at the book Depository immediately after the assassination, and I know exactly what happened in the book Depository and what his actions were where he went after the assassination. I can say with certainty that William Seymour was working in the depository as Lee Harvey Oswald. And there's a possibility that another person, a second individual, was also working in that building, possibly under the name of Oswald also, And one of the biggest things about Oswald not working in that building is what proved that to me was I went through all the statements of all the employees of the book Depository. It's about forty or fifty of them in that big building, right, second floor, one employee, third floor, one employee, fourth floor, three employees, right, So most of it was empty. It was a shelf front company. But yeah, so Oswald didn't work there. I have no evidence people say he did. And the only evidence we have that he worked there was when he's arrested. He says they asked him if he was in that building, and he says, obviously, if I worked there, I was in that building. That's the only statement we have that would indicate he worked there. Everything else falls apart when I dig into it. Everything that Oswald allegedly did, whether in New Orleans or in Dallas, I have mostly debunked. Oswald didn't do any of the things that are attributed to Oswald. So he was, in fact, in my opinion, a complete construct. And I can tell you with certainty, the person that was born Lee Harvey Oswald is not the person that went to that was arrested and was killed by Jack Ruby, not at all.
Speaker 1: Meaning that Oswald had doubles or people impersonating as Oswald. Right, the christ the project, you know, the real CIA project, the Oswald project.
Speaker 3: Right that I can't prove. And actually there's when you read the statements of there was testimony for the audience. There was testimony in a closed session of like the Church Committee or one of those. And this guy came forward and he said that he worked at SUGI and he was an accountant, and that he was in charge of dispersing money. And when you disperse money, you dispersed it to a specific cryptonym, which is like a fake name, right, like Amlash or something like that. Right, so am slash Lash that would be a kryptonym. Well, this guy came forward and said that Oswald had a kryptonym of our ex Zim and that that was a it was a project, and he had dispersed money to our ex Zim on numerous occasions through a handler. Is that true?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I caught one sentence in all that testimony that possibly debunked the whole thing. But because when the guy said that he had left the CIA, and the guy who did that, Satan said he left the CIA, he said he did it, and then he moved to he moved to JM Wave right. So when he said to the Congress where he moved to, he didn't name the city. He named the station the CIA station, So that tells me that that possibly could have been straight disinformation. But sometimes they'll issue disinformation that is true, so you'll debunk it yourself, you know what I mean. This is how deep the level of psychological warfare guests. They will release true stuff with that that is that is ify for people to debunk, so they can be like they can eliminate it from the table right when it was true the whole time.
Speaker 2: They do that.
Speaker 3: This is I mean, like the mind games see A plays is just fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So if Oswald had doubles or people impersonating him, did did anybody else have doubles that are or people impersonating him that are were surrounding the assassination or that was there during the assassination?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes. So let me go through a list of doubles.
Speaker 3: You've got Lee Oswald, Marguerite Oswald, Jack Ruby, You've got David Ferry has a double. Uh, Dave Sergio Katcha Smith has a double. I know I'm missing a bunch. The long story, the short of it is that everybody has doubles because this is what's called tradecraft. Trade Craft is you know, the mechanism by which the CIA comes up with distractionary and diversionary tax dicks to give them plausible deniability.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the entire.
Speaker 3: Purpose of all tradecraft is plausible deniability. So I can give you a couple of examples, Like, first off, Oswald. In nineteen fifty two, Oswald moves to New York City from New Orleans. However, they fucked up, so we got to think Oswald's only twelve years old.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 3: In nineteen fifty two, Oswald moves to New York City with his mother, Marguerite Oswald. He has a half brother named John Pick who is also up in New York, and they forgot to move the double to New York at the same time, and is about a six week gap where there was there were records for Oswald being in school in New Orleans and being in school in New York at the exact same time at the age of twelve. Now, obviously no one is joining the CIA at the age of twelve. Okay, his mother Marguerite was obviously involved in CIA somehow. Robert Oswald was most certainly involved. That's Alee's brother. He was most certainly CIA and here's the biggest thing. So there's a researcher named John Armstrong who went out there and for ten years just investigated the Lee Harvey Oswald double theory, and he completely proved it. In my opinion, the biggest grew up was the overlap in the schooling in nineteen fifty two, because he went down to the school and he talked to people who knew Lee Harvey Oswald down there. He talked to guidance counselors, He talked to a dozen people, and all those interviews are on YouTube. Believe it or not, you can go watch them. It's slam dunk proof that there was Oswald living in New Orleans at the same time that Oswald is confirmed through pictures and documents and other things to have been up in New York. So yes, so there were definitely two Oswald. But when you start getting into the planning for the assassination, the earliest setup thing I can find is April tenth, which is the Walker shooting. So they shoot at Walker's house, right, and that was supposedly. There's all kinds of statements that Leak invested it.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Everyone who you've heard who knew Lee Harvey Oswald worked for the CIA.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 3: So basically they started to set up THEE Harvey Oswald in April of nineteen sixty three, right because they shot at Walker's house and that was done by Lawrence Hall and Lauren Lauren Hall and Lawrence Howard.
Speaker 2: Those are the two guys who shot at Walker's house. It was not Oswald.
Speaker 3: We know this because we had a witness to the whole thing who lived right next door who most JFK researchers just seem to completely ignore the statements by so will people who are JFK conspiracy theorists will still say that Oswald shot at Walker's house. He never did. It's pure fiction. And that's my biggest gripe. And to get back to your very first question, the reason I went down this path in the first place was because I was sick of the gross incompetence of every fucking Kennedy researcher out there. There's only a handful that are any good and the best. I have a personal friend who's a Kennedy researcher. He'll never talk, and he knows way more than I do, and he's content to never tell anyone. So I had to go out there and find out what happened because I was sick of all these dumb fucks who just were not putting together the pieces. And so basically I spent eighteen months, in its entirety, every day from the minute I woke up till I fell asleep reading documents. I read thirty thousand pages or something in like eighteen months. I'm up to like sixty thousand pages of documents in three years roughly. So that was kind of like what got me to do this is because everyone else was getting it wrong, and I kept getting sick of everyone getting it wrong on obvious things. And then you hear like outright propaganda stuff like Malcolm Wallace right, lbj's hit man. Well, LBJ had a hit man, it was not while Malcolm Wallace right. So you have all these propaganda that's is being pushed by straight up disinformation agents who are claiming to be Kennedy researchers. That's why I really did this, and I still nobody has me on their shows very often, nobody. I get banned from forums, Nobody wants to hear what I have to say because it points to a group of people that nobody wants to talk about except for me.
Speaker 1: So well, I love having you here, Corey, and I appreciate all the research that you've done and all the time you've spent doing this amount of research, because it takes a lot of time and a lot of patients and a lot of efforts. So I appreciate it's.
Speaker 2: A full time job. It's generally a full time job.
Speaker 3: Like even now when I'm kind of taking a break because I made some major breakthroughs. I did my last like almost four hour video on the ritual sacrifice aspect of Kennedy and so now I'm just kind of like in a lull. But even oh, I'm still reading documents daily. I'm still you know, I'm doing things. And when I get serious again about the next phase of my research, it'd be back to, you know, twelve fourteen hour days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get into the ritual aspect here towards the end. So let's talk about the actual shooting part of the assassination, right, because we know that there were multiple shooters, right, and in the Grassy Nal shooter the umbrella man giving signals or or was the umbrella man actually shooting? I mean, do we know who the umbrella Man actually is. Corey.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Umbrella Man was a guy named Michael Harrari, the Dark Completed Man, or they call him the Cuban.
Speaker 2: He was not a Cuban. He's a Moroccan.
Speaker 3: The gentleman sitting next to the umbrella Man was a guy named Ahmed Delimi and he was a Moroccan general. And how why would a Moroccan general be assassinating coordinating assassinations for the masade? Well, because when you look into the history between Israel and Morocco, you'll find that a huge chunk of Moroccans are Jewish, and a lot of the immigrants from Morocco into Israel were Jewish, and so you'll find a very tight relationship between Morocco and Israel. Then when you start to study Ahmed Dilimmy in depth, you'll find he's connected to all kinds of assassinations that they did. And then finally he was taken out, probably by the CIA. To cover this up. George Bush murdered all kinds of people covering this up. When he got into power back in what was it, nineteen eighty four, Yeah, it was a whenever he got into or eighty eight, whenever Bush Senior gotten to the presidency, his whole presidency was dedicated to cleaning up Kennedy. I mean that's what he did. I don't know why he released the documents. That was the dumbest thing he ever could have done. All the answers are in there, you just you know, to make a better analogy. You know those colorblind tests where you have, like the word is written in a certain color that if you're colorblind you can't see it.
Speaker 2: That is Kennedy.
Speaker 3: All the answers are out there. They're all written out clear to this day, but most people can't see them. And to really to get to be able to see them, you have to understand the art of research. And nobody's doing it. Everyone likes to take shortcuts. No one wants to spend twelve hours a day in their bedroom and sacrifice any social life just to study Kennedy. Right, So I didn't mind doing that.
Speaker 1: So the umbrella man, he was essentially giving signals, right, He.
Speaker 2: Didn't know he was.
Speaker 3: He was back up a'm a delimmy. The dark complected man had a radio. He was the primary. He was the primary si okay, And there's a photograph of him talking on the radio immediately after the assassination him sitting on a curb. But the umbrella was there was a backup device if the radio didn't work the or if you couldn't see him doing his pumping his hand. The umbrella was the backup signal in case somebody was in a position where they needed the information they couldn't exactly hear the radio, or the radio broke up or whatever.
Speaker 1: So so he didn't have anything to do really with firing a shot. The umbrella man in the Grassy Knole shooter are separate people.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, separate and multiple people on the knoll.
Speaker 1: So how many shots do you think was What shot do you think actually hit Kennedy?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the one that everyone kind of quint essentially calls the shot from the grassy neal shooter. However, the throat shot came from the grassy knoll as well, and there was one shot from the knoll that missed and was.
Speaker 2: Later dug up out of the grass.
Speaker 3: There were probably more shots that I'm unaware of, but out of the shot that are accounted for, I've pretty much been able to determine where they came from. But yes, the shot that took off Kennedy's head, and this one I want to do. I want to do some screenshare for because this one, to understand, I really need to show.
Speaker 2: So let me let me find my slide.
Speaker 3: I have a pretty short slide set here, about two hundred and fifty, but I have over three thousand slides I've put together with all my data, and I'm currently in the process of like going through them to try to consolidate them into some sort of like legible order so I can then start my book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine that it would be a lot of things all over the place, and it'd being very not so much organized and taking time to get it all organized. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, let's put it this way.
Speaker 3: If I wrote one page for every slide I had, that'd be three thousand pages.
Speaker 2: That's ten books, you know. So, and I'm not.
Speaker 3: Even close to done, not even close to done. I know things about Kennedy that I'm trying to connect that no other Kennedy researcher even knows about, didn't even know to look for. So all right, so I'm gonna go. We're gonna talk about the Grassy Knoll. Let me share this stream Okay, so the shot from the grass Knoll came from a guy named Jack Valente. Now Jack Valente is the most important person of the second half of the twentieth century. Well, there's two people out of a credit to the most important people and in influencing history, Jack lent is definitely.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me tell us who Jack Valente is, Like, what association did he have to the president?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, at the time of the assassination, Jack Valente was a personal friend of Lyndon Johnson and it's his life story is going to be a multi book series. He is the biggest liar in fraud American history, so to summarize him is very difficult. But basically he was born to two mob families, the George family and the Valenti family. He's related to one of the people who got arrested at the assassination of Mayor cermac in Miami, Andrea Valente. He's related to Umberto Valente, the nineteen twenties hitman the Ghost, and he basically comes from two mob families. In mob culture was their life. However, when he turns fifteen years old, he gets a job at Humble Oil working for who George and Prescott Bush. Okay, who else did he work with at press? At Humble Oil? He worked with George de Mornshield directly. They were personal friends. There are letter correspondences between Jack Valenti and Georgia Moarnshield and Georgia Morenshield, as we all know, is the person who was Oswald's handler in Dallas, Okay, So that's a little bit of his background. He goes off to World War Two, he becomes some kind of war hero, but his entire war history, I think I believe is fake. I can't prove it because I have pictures of him in one place when he was supposed to be somewhere else during the war. Basically, this guy is a fraud. However, he is definitely in deep with all of the people who you would consider like the Illuminati types, right. He is in every possible circle that you can imagine. And in the war he was alleged to have gone off to be a bomber pilot and he did fifty one bombing missions. I believe that's complete fiction. I believe he was doing some sort of covert training and definitely sniper training. Because this guy, I also believe is the man who shot Martin Luther King?
Speaker 2: After this?
Speaker 1: Did he have direct connection with JFK. Who was it that had that was in charge of making the routes? Was it Jack Valente or was it? Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That was that fell to the Dallas Citizens Council and the Secret Service, And so the re member Dallas di Isn's council. Jack Valente sat on the Dallas Citizens Council with Sam Bloom. Okay, so this starts to touch into pon some of this weird occult type initiation stuff which I'm not going to get into. But Jack Valente was specifically positioned in certain certain places, like he booked all the events.
Speaker 2: In Texas for JFK.
Speaker 3: All right, the Albert Thomas dinner, all of them were booked by his company, his company Weekly In. Valente handled all of the press relations for the trip to Texas. Right, He is the one who sent the first He sent the letter to JFK personally to.
Speaker 2: Invite him to Texas.
Speaker 3: He is so important and he's the most ignored person in the entire assassination because well, most Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Researchers are just fucking stupid, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, Jack, then he shoots from about right here far down the position of the fence. And we know that because well, I'll get to how we know that here momentarily. But the lower picture is the picture of what that is, where he was, but what it looks like today. And of course that is the shot that took off Kennedy's head. And I'm gonna skip around a couple but here we go the first shot here Kennedy's hit. And you see on the back of the limo you have Clint Hill, who is a fucking line trader. Uh he's been boosted as a hero over the years, and the guy is such a lying scumbag.
Speaker 2: I fucking hate the guy. I hate all these guys.
Speaker 3: And you'll see how deep the conspiracy really went when I explained how this worked.
Speaker 2: So here you see Clint Hill on the back. You see the front lead car.
Speaker 3: Okay, this lead car has the most important guys in law enforcement and Dallas in there. It's got Curry, and it's got Decker, and it's got four sorrels from the Secret Service. It's got an FBI guy in there, right, so you can tell they're breaking. The vehicle's breaking here, right. And this picture, this picture has been altered a little bit to block what they're doing inside that car, but they're breaking and probably looking back, and so excuse my slize or here we go. This is a very important picture because people misinterpret what's going on in this photograph. Okay, this is the moment the grassingal shooter entered the President's limousine, all right, So basically what happened is Jack shoots the President from the knoll, He runs over the overpass down the other side of the knoll, and then here most people think that this is Clint Hill and that this is his right leg that is coming over the side of the limousine. But that's ridiculous. Look at this picture at Clint Hill, He's on the far left side of the vehicle. Why would his right leg be hanging out of the limo on this side right here, right, So everyone thinks this is Clint Hill's leg, It's not. That is Jack valente What's going on here is Jack Lenty dove over the side of the limousine and this is actually Jack Valenti's head.
Speaker 2: This is not the back of his jacket.
Speaker 3: This major major photo obfuscation going on here, as there is in all of the Kennedy photographs. So then what we have is we have this picture here, so we already saw that the limousine passed the the past the lead car right lead prog around it, and it's very important reason why it did this lead frog. So here when you go to the next photo, sorry, my sides are taking a little bit. So when you look at this photo, you can see that the limousine nerd you made its leap, and now the lead car is leaping again around the limousine.
Speaker 2: Do you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, extremely important because this is how they pulled off the biggest, you know, the biggest fraud in history. So what do we have here when we zoom in on the picture. If you look here, what you have is you have one Secret Service agent on each side of the Secret Service car in the back. You see that as only one? All right, that's because the limo shed a bunch of people. And I'm gonna talk about that because I'm still working on that aspect, but I can tell you two to three people who were on the limo jumped off of the limo to allow for two new riders.
Speaker 2: To hop on.
Speaker 3: And I'll get to that in a moment. But here you got one person on each side of the limo. In look at this, standing in the backseat of the fucking limousine is a guy with the black hat and a black jacket and he is holding a rifle right here. Do you see that that is the rifle in his hand. Okay, so you've got Jack Valente sliding over the back getting picked up by Breer, which means that everyone in the limo was in on it because they all covered this, right, So that implicates all of them. It implicates everyone in the Secret Service car because they were in on it and they never said any of this. It implicates everyone in the lead car because they were all in on it and they never said anything about it either, right, So all three of these fucking cars were involved in the assassination.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here back to this picture again. So here you can see.
Speaker 3: Jack's in the back seat, there's the rifle, you know, one person on each side, and here's the lead car.
Speaker 2: So all three of these fucking cars are guilty. Right And then when you switch to the next.
Speaker 3: Photo further down on ELM, you will see that Jack Valente is now on the front of the Secret Service car. Okay, you see that there was only one person before on each side right here, one on each side, and now we have two on one side. And that is because Jack was here in the back of the rifle. Now you gotta think the limo is going to be evidence. They're going to search that thing. They're not going to search a Secret Service car. So what does he do here? He needs to get the rifle into the Secret Service car. So that's how he That's when they did the swap. Rue the murder weapon is in the Secret Service car right now and the person look at the person right behind Jack Valenti.
Speaker 2: Do you know who that is?
Speaker 1: No? I can't. I can't really make him out. Who is it?
Speaker 2: That is David Morales? David Morales? Who is?
Speaker 3: His name is littered all throughout the conspiracy literature. That is him. He must have been Valenti's CIA point of contact here in Dallas.
Speaker 2: That's how that must have worked.
Speaker 3: But I have far more evidence on Valenti being a shooter than just this. This is just the logistics of how they did it. But I can tell you with certainty, Jack Valente is the quintessential Grassy Knole shooter and it was done as part of some sort of initiation for him. Definitely, no question about it at all. So let me stop screenshare.
Speaker 1: So the shot basically happened from the grassy knoll, the one that actually took out Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Then, yes, it came from way far down the knoll, right by right probably right by where the concrete divider began, right at that corner. Because he had what tens, maybe five to ten seconds to get over the top of the knoll, run down, and then jump into the President's limo as it's driving away. It was extremely well coordinated. It was obviously a rehearsed mechanism.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The jumping around of the cars was done in intentionally to give the limousine the excuse it needed to slow down, so that jacket number one hop into the limo and then number two hop out of the limo. That is why they did all that stuff, to cover up what they were really doing. And now here's the thing. Let's go back to plausible deniability. Who the fuck is gonna believe this. Who's gonna believe that this actually happened? Nobody? And that's exactly why they do things that way. That's how the CI operates. Their lives are so big, no one could ever possibly believe in a million years that they would do something like this, and that is why they are successful.
Speaker 1: So was there like a was there someone that's seen maybe Jack Valinte or someone on the Grassy Knoll a couple of days before or the day before, kind of scooping out the area trying to figure out, uh, you know, how to take the best shot, because I mean that's what I would think would be happening, right, they would be out there trying to scoop it out and see the best angle that they could get while the motorcade went past.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And that's kind of funny you mentioned that, because there I've definitely I've figured out that incident that happened at the Grassionol on the twentieth of November, two days before Jack Valente meets with Jack Ruby and William Seymour at the Book Depository.
Speaker 2: And I know this for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 3: I found a separate reference to Jack Valente having met with Jack Ruby on the twentieth, and this came from a mob guy, okay. And then I find later from the documents that two police officers were in daily Plaza and they see two guys, one kind of taller than the other in heavy set, and another guy shorter than him, and one of them was pointing a rifle over the fence and by the time they got to the fence, they were gone. But I've concluded that as a real incident that actually happened. And I concluded that because I had two separate accounts of that incident from different sources, which corroborate the same information, and corroborations everything. How do you fucking find truth when you got everyone's a liar? How you need to find actual corroboration. And that's what I've spent most of my time doing, is corroborating incidents. And clothing descriptors are huge. I mean, I tracked David David Ferry. Okay, David Ferry was the you know, the guy with the eyebrows, the fake eyebrows. He is fascinating guy.
Speaker 2: He's that guy.
Speaker 3: I've got about thousand pages of documents on him. Oh my god, the life that that guy led. It was not glorious.
Speaker 2: It was not fun. It was not a good life.
Speaker 3: It was it was kind of horrific, But nonetheless it was unbelievably fascinating. Just to get a glimpse into how covert operations at happened in the sixties, And he was definitely the shooter on the knoll who delivered the throat shot to Kennedy, the first shot to the throat. And I know that because of clothing descriptors and vehicle descriptors. And I'll walk you through that pretty quickly because it's pretty fascinating. So Ed Hoffman is a deaf mute. He's up on the other side of the grassy knoll, on the side where the opposite side where Valenti would have run down. But by this point at Hoffmann is already he's already run from there, so he didn't see Jack Valenti, but he did see a guy wearing a black felt hat with a wide band and a blue jacket. That same person is then I have a photograph of him in Dealey Plaza. But then most people argue over photographs, but sometimes photographs really they do hold a lot of information, whether people want to argue over who's who in them. But that same description of a person is then put in a gray plymouth behind the book depository, blackfelt hat, but this time the added descriptor of really heavy eyebrows and who and you know, you have a limited cast of characters, it's not an infinite cast. So who in the cast of characters has really heavy eyebrows? And that's David Ferry. David Fairy. Let me see, I'm gonna at some point today I'll show a picture of David Ferry, so you know what he looks like.
Speaker 2: Let me se if I can find one real quick.
Speaker 3: He's extremely important because of the way he looked his eyebrows. Now I don't have one handy, but his eyebrows were painted on because allegedly he suffered from alopecia. Are you familiar with David Ferry at all?
Speaker 1: I've heard you talk about him in other shows. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, he had no hair all over his body, so he would wear wigs and he would paint his eyebrows on and sometimes he would actually paste pubic hairs on his eyebrows. He was one of yeah, he was. He was into the really weird gay, freaky sex scene in New Orleans with Clay Shaw and a bunch of other guys and they would do all kinds of weird freaky orgies and sex with kids. I mean, the whole nine yards all there. But but this is to clarify something. He did not have alopecia. He was a YouTube pilot for the CIA, and if you researched the early YouTube pilots in the late fifties in the mid fifties, they lost all their hair because of a hyper pressurization of the cabin because they were up too high. Right, So every Kennedy researcher says he has alopecia, he doesn't have alopecia. If you go through his documents, the fact he had alopecia was completely debunked. And that just goes to show how deeply involved in the CIA he was. That he was one of the Youtubo pilots and that's why he lost all his hair. Well, David Ferry is seen behind the Grassy Knoll in a gray blue over gray plymouth. When you go fast forward to the Tippitt shooting. Okay, are you familiar with JD. Tippett and the importance of how Officer Tippet, who was with the Dllath Police Department, he get assassinated a Noak Cliff.
Speaker 2: He got shot and killed Noecliff.
Speaker 3: They say it was by Oswald and they say that that was what that was a proof he killed the president because he was trying to flee. That whole story is terror fiction. This pure fiction. Yeah, Oswald was in the theater by one oh six. He was never at the tipper shooting.
Speaker 2: So I have David Ferry again.
Speaker 3: You have witnesses who put the blue over gray Plymouth with a short, kind of heavy set guy with a black hat, and one of the witnesses says, a dark blue jacket.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I was very easily able to trace David Ferry from the knoll to behind the book depository, to the tip of shooting where he was the second Tippitt shooter, and then he flees in his vehicle and he goes back to a place at I believe the address was eighty nine to nineteen Belmont in northern Dallas.
Speaker 2: That was the actual hideout for these guys. That was one of the hideouts for these guys.
Speaker 3: But I've traced David Ferry in the Blue Plymouth all the way back to that hideout, and that blue Plymouth. The Blue over Gray Plymouth was actually owned by a guy named Carl Mathers who worked for a company named Colins Radio. And Collins Radio was a CIA company. It was the company that actually installed all of the electronics on Air Force one and Air Force two, all the radio equipment. So you have these deep, deep connections to the CIA everywhere you turn.
Speaker 2: And that is fundamentally how David Ferry was involved.
Speaker 3: There's a whole big story about him going to the Winterland ice rink later on, and that was in like the JFK movie, and they make a big deal about him going to this ice rink.
Speaker 2: Well, that whole thing was fiction.
Speaker 3: Also, like that was distraction because what Ferry actually did was after he shot the President and he shoots Tippet, he actually had flown into Dallas a couple of days before the assassination in a plane, but he leaves there driving.
Speaker 2: A light blue.
Speaker 3: Ford Falcon station wagon, right, So I traced the station wagon from Dallas all the way to Hammond in Louisiana, where he hit out the entire weekend. So everything you hear about David Ferry being in Houston and going to the Winterland and ice skating is all fiction. He was hiding out in Hammond, Louisiana, the entire weekend and then he left Monday morning and then he got picked up by Garrison.
Speaker 2: So that's how that went down.
Speaker 1: So what do you think was the point in them having so many shots fired, Corey? Because you would think that if you were going to kill somebody like that, all you would need is one shooter and very very good, you know shooter. You know why so many different shots from many different angles. The thing I can think of is like a distraction, right, to make it to where it's not easily traced back to the person that did it. Confusion, right, because that's one of their biggest you know, tactics that they use, is confusion to make it to where you don't even want to take the time to try and figure it out. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were a lot of shooters for a lot of reasons. So you have.
Speaker 3: In the book depository, you have rifles. You have at least three rifles. You have one that was left on the roof and was actually found and admitted by the Dallas Police that was found on the roof. I don't know if any shots that were fired from there would not have been a good shot from there. The two shots from the sniper's nest, not three. Two shots from the sniper's nest were done by Lawrence Howard, and the two shots that were two or three shots from the opposite side of the book depository were done by a guy named Lauren Hall. I do have a shooter unaccounted for. It was one of the shooters named Richard Kine. He was a guy out of Chicago's Mob Guy. He was down in he worked with Gancana, but he was down in Mexico City doing some of the training with some of these guys around the time that Oswald allegedly went to Mexico City. But Oswald didn't go to Mexico City. It's more fiction. So oh, that's my train of thought. Where was I going with this?
Speaker 1: I was just asking how why were there so many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we needed to have shots come from the book depository to frame Oswald.
Speaker 2: We had people on the Noll shooting.
Speaker 3: I think just to for the triangulation to cross fire right, they needed that.
Speaker 2: And I believe the shooter at the daltexs building was not in the building.
Speaker 3: I believe he was outside the building, underneath the fire escape, and I believe that was just too easy a shot. Most of the shots that hit Kennedy came from the dal Tex building. I have not been able to identify the Daltics shooter I kind of made it one of my lesser priorities. But it's only a couple of people could have been. It could have been maybe Jimmy Fratiano. It could have been you know, it could have been Emilio Santana. I got two or three guys. It could have been probably connected to Jim Brayden who got arrested coming out of that building.
Speaker 2: But I haven't been able to pick out who fired from there.
Speaker 3: But it's a limited pool, like it's not I mean, when you come to understand how this thing worked, there is a limited cast of characters on the inner circle of the actual you know, trigger pulling.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that actually took place that day?
Speaker 3: I think, well, Kennedy got shot. There were two shots, two to three for five, it was minimum five or six from the book depository minimum, and shells were turned in to the FBI, like people later collected shells outside of the pository and turned them in and said heye, and then they just disappear, right So, and then you have at least one two three minimum three shots from the Daltexs building. Because Nnedy got shot in the back twice, not once, twice, he got shot in the back twice and one of the shots from the dal Techs missed and hit the curb, which then struck James Take.
Speaker 2: So you have three there, you've got five or six.
Speaker 3: You've got at least nine, You've got the shot in the throat, ten, you got the shot to the head.
Speaker 2: Eleven.
Speaker 3: It's a minimum of eleven shots minimum plus Dave Yaris Dave Yaris a long time and he fired from the pergola and missed and that shot was dug out of the ground. So you're looking at minimum twelve shots minimum.
Speaker 1: And what was my mind, Corey that people can look at that evidence and be like, yeah, one person did this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, that's ridiculous. Well, when you start to go up the chain, you see how like they were all in on it. And how did they get all the Dallas cops in on it? Well, because they all hung out of the Carousel Club, and the Carousel Club was a blackmail mechanism.
Speaker 2: That was why that thing existed.
Speaker 3: When the mob would open strip clubs in town, they would reach out to cops. Cops come in, they'd befriend them, and then they would snap pictures of them doing shady shit with the girls. And then they would They all had families, right, so they would blackmail them. That's how you get the cops involved. Jack Ruby blackmailed the vast majority of all those cops that he knew, and he did it with the help of guys like Bill Damar.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Bill Damarrow was like a hypnotist who would come in and do shows and stuff, but he was a CIA.
Speaker 2: He was tied to all this.
Speaker 3: Like you can't separate the Mob in the CIA, really, and if you get down to it, you can't separate the Masade, the Sea and the US Mafia.
Speaker 2: They're one organization. They have been since the nineteen forties.
Speaker 3: And in the modern era, you know, the Mob is a little less relevant, but you still need them for the drugs.
Speaker 2: Like that's what the Mob does. These days, they're mostly drug dealers.
Speaker 3: Everything else has been taken over by legit business and you can't really go around shaking down Starbucks for money, you know what I mean. You can't shake down people like that like they used to. Right, So the Mob has been kind of delegated just to the drug dealing, and we know the job. The Mob still deals drugs for the fucking massad because like, yeah, that Chase Bank boat that got busted was like ninety thousand tons of cocaine and that was en route to Greg Scarpa or his family up in New York. Right, So we know that these people all still work together. But if you wanted to come to understand the relationship between these three organizations and how they're really only one organization that takes a whole show onto itself, really that connects to the fucking Nazis and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, it's interesting because a lot of people claim that the Mob was involved in Massad was involved in the mob. Mob basically single handedly done it all. It's interesting that you say that that they're all the same entity. They're just placing them under different.
Speaker 3: Umbrellas, right, And fundamentally, Israel calls the shots because they are the pet project of the Jewish bankers. That's the bottom line. That's why they get away with fucking everything. That's why they can kill you know, they killed two million fucking Arabs when they took over Palestine, right, Like, they're the worst scum of the earth. They're not Jews, they're Zionists. And that's that's a whole We could do ten shows on Zionists. But like the Jews, a Jew, if you're Jewish and you claim to be a Zionist, you're not a Jew. Zionists are not Jews, and Jews are not Zionists. Is a big difference. However, the Zionists really appeal to the occult aspect of things, and I'll show you a couple of slides here on the ritual aspect whenever you want to get to that. But it goes to show that it was beyond the Zionists. It was bigger than the Zionists, and it encompassed other Jewish factions in this planning.
Speaker 2: So, but the.
Speaker 3: Bottom line is the people who organized this planet and gave the green light were all Jews in their own mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I wanted to get into next week is you know a lot of people put a lot of credence in secret societies and how they play a role in cultivating and you know, all and orchestrating these events. Do you think this was a ritual of some sort of quarry because we know they love their their blood sacrifice rituals, you know they do. They do their mock rituals all the time. During the Olympics, Super Bowls, Grammys, Oscars in a way that they call the revelation of the plan. And by revealing the plan and those mock rituals, you know, letting people know what's to come subtly but not to alert people makes it easier for them to pull off the real thing later on when it actually really happens.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that is so much true, because the average person, the average person out there, including myself who's a full time researcher, Like, if you'd ask me that question three months ago, I would have laughed in your face totally, like completely, and I unfortunately had to eat my own fucking words and like acknowledged, Holy shit, this is some This is a ritual sacrifice. This is a Jewish ritual sacrifice. That's exactly what it was. And let me I'm gonna show you a couple of slides just to prove it. And I can't believe I'm the only person you're ever gonna see talk about this. No one, No, there's never been a cannedy researcher on the planet who's ever even discovered this stuff except for one, and he won't talk about it.
Speaker 2: So but let me screenshare all right.
Speaker 3: So this is a picture from the Hughes film. Robert Hughes did a film and it's been edited to pieces. It's it's with the exception of a couple of frames, it's practically worthless. But here this is a This is a shot from it. This is after it has been touched up. Half the all the good information here has been pretty much covered up. So let me show you what it looks like before it was tampered. This is what it looks like. You see the difference, like they just blackened everyone out. They covered up all the important stuff. And though this is the real photo, this is the real photo from the Hughes film that I had to basically go into photoshop and increase color levels, you know, I had to do my best to pull out the real color that was in there from that piece of garbage. And so, but what are we looking at here?
Speaker 2: Does you do you see anything in this picture that looks unusual out of place? Like what the fuck? Kind of moment?
Speaker 1: Looks like a lot of people are dressed up, dude, Like they're dressed up in costumes, like this person right here. I know you can't see my mouth, but the person in the middle looks like they're kind of dressed up. They have like this dude over here as something on his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Yep, and look at the look at the right side. You see the dog costume and the parrot costume and the donkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll zoom in. Yeah, that's a zoom in. It's blurry, but you can clearly see. This is the dog's face right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right. This is a parrot. This is an Aztec parrot right there in the middle.
Speaker 3: You see the beak here and you see the beak, and this is the black eyes. Yep, that's a parrot. And this I believe is a donkey. I believe this is the donkey's like nose and mouth and the ear. And there's somebody standing behind him. I can't tell what's going on there. Okay, so we have this crazy costumes going on. We have a family of four. They're all hugging. This is a joyous event. They're excited. Look, the little girl is wearing like a black robe. The little boy is wearing like a gray vest of black stripes, and the mother is wearing a black cape. You see the black cape around her. And then you have this guy wearing What the fuck kind of hat is that?
Speaker 2: Right? These are costumes, they're nonsensical costumes. And here's another one.
Speaker 3: So when you go into this here, you have this one right here is a woman with black robes on and she's got patches on the shoulder, just like this one here. And this guy here Greco Roman robes. Okay, why is that significant? Because of Caesar? Right, he's dressing up in Greco Roman robes to symbolize like the assassination of Caesar. Then you have this person he's wearing like a costume dress with like a purple fluff on the shoulders. Like, this person's wearing a big funky hat. You can't see it really well in this picture, but it's like it looks kind of like a like a hard hat, but it's not. And they're like taking off their jacket. And then we get to this guy here in the middle. Okay, and this guy here is wearing.
Speaker 2: A tall purple hat.
Speaker 3: He's wearing purple robes, he's got patches on the shoulder, he has a big white collar. You can clearly see the collar here, right, this guy is.
Speaker 2: Wearing and we'll get to what he's wearing here momentarily, but you can clearly see he should not be wearing this out in public, you know, on a normal fucking Friday.
Speaker 3: Right, So let's go to the next one. These are all the people I picked out in costumes. There's a whole bunch of them here. When you go into Daily Plaza, there's a whole bunch more of them here.
Speaker 2: And these I noted were people either wearing very specific types of like uniforms or hats. Right.
Speaker 3: Then you go up to the grassy knoll. You have kids, right, this a family brought a whole bunch of kids to the knoll, and they're wearing these like shoulder pads. Right, And let me kind of skip forward just a little bit. So then here this is from the Pashal film. This is after the assassination. This has been cut from almost all the films. You see all these guys in white shirts and black with suspenders. You can see the spender over his arm here, like these are all Hasidic Jews. It's an army of Hasidic Jews on the street. Basically, these are the These are the original dancing Israelis. Then we go back to behind the noll. You see this group back here. You can't really see it here, and this is a very famous picture, but no one ever talks about this stuff. So he's is zoom in on that group more Jews. They're all wearing these like a couple of them have like these like weird uniforms with these flat hats that are kind of like the Dallas Police, but it's not Dallas Police because they're wearing cargo pants. And then you can see some of these guys like have the same kind of like ritual vests on. Look at this, he's at the shoulder that goes all the way down the side and then down the front. You see that like these people are dressed up in like the Sunday's Best And then skip forward a couple of slides. Okay, so then I come to this. This is where I fucking had a meltdown because this didn't make any sense to me at all, and I was literally gonna quit. This looks like the Wicked Witch of the West with the top hat and everything getting arrested on behind the grass. You know, this is from the Hughes film. No one's ever talked about this before. I don't know why I found it. It was clear as today it came from this image here, which actually this is only about a very small portion like.
Speaker 2: This much of a corner. I had to zoom in like one hundred times to get this.
Speaker 3: And so but what you have here is more Jews wearing Hasidic hats. The top hat is not a witch hat. It's one of these like Jewish ritual style hats.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And like you see, they're wearing like the black robe. Well, that black robe is another Hasidic ritual style robe.
Speaker 2: You see that same thing, same fucking thing. So then let me skip forward to this and here on the left hand side.
Speaker 1: Oh, those dudes look exactly like that kid.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, yep. So here you go.
Speaker 3: You've got and I have a better one of that coming up next. So here what you have on the left is these are Orthodox Jews and they're performing a Purim ritual ceremony. Purim is a I'll read this to you. Purim is a Jewish holiday which commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman and a commended Persian Empire official who was planning to kill all the Jews, as recounted in the.
Speaker 2: Book of Esther.
Speaker 3: Hamdan was a royal visitor to King Asas, and he planned to kill all the Jews in the empire. Right, So part of Judaism is killing your enemies before they have a chance to do anything to you. It's like the preemptive striker we have. Israel has a right to defend itself. It's all about being a fucking cunt and saying no, we're going to attack you on this mythical foundation that you're going to attack us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that was what happened with Haman. And so the Pureim holiday is a celebration literally of the slaughter of their enemies. Okay, so how does this relate to Kennedy. Kennedy was going to cut all aid and that would have ended Israel. So they this is an analogy to Haman. They made JFK analogous to Haman because he was going to cut all aid. Thus he was evil because he was planning to kill all the Jews in the empire. That is the truth that no one in Kennedy ever talks about, and that is the fundamental truth of the entire assassination, is that he was killed in a Jewish ritual sacrifice, preemptively killing him before he could cut aid.
Speaker 2: To Israel. And then what did they do?
Speaker 3: They installed Lyndon Johnson, the first Jewish Zionist president we ever had, who was basically their man.
Speaker 2: In the White House.
Speaker 3: And then he took orders from Jack Valente, who worked for the fucking CIA, who took orders from Tel Aviv. Okay, the United States of America came to a screeching hall on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. It ended we have been in a fucking Israeli colony ever since. That's why our country has been going down the hill. That's why we've went off the gold system, and our fucking money is worth shipped.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This is Jews intentionally destroying America. That's the reality that no one ever wants to talk about. And why I can't seem to get this board out because nobody wants to hear that truth. But it's proven right here, purem ritual, ceremonial garb worn right in daily plaza.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 3: Here's the kids, the kid on the marble with the patches, and in the inlays, here are two kids celebrating Purim. I guess their parents let them smoke, because anything goes on that day. But look at what they're wearing. They have the tasks on the shoulder and it goes all the way down the insect just like this. Right, So these fucking assholes brought their kids, dress their kids up, and everyone in daily plaza knew he was going to be assassinated because it was a Jewish ritual sacrifice.
Speaker 2: So here's another thing.
Speaker 3: When you look at this is a picture of Purim celebration going on in Israel somewhere. Look at the teal color. Teal color is all over the place. It's part of the Sera celebration. And when you go back to this photo, that teal color is fucking everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 2: That is not coincidence.
Speaker 3: This whole crowd was there to see Kennedy get killed, and fundamentally this was a tom Madic Jewish ritual sacrifice, and more.
Speaker 1: People thought being there was seeing all these people dressed up like That's.
Speaker 3: Why I believe that's why most of the people who got killed got killed because they talked about the costumeent people, not because they saw a shooter. But like some of the people I know, like Richard ranoff car, they tried to kill him. I don't even remember if he was one who actually did get killed, but he didn't see an actual shooter.
Speaker 2: But he was up on top of the depositor or he was up on top of the jail building and he saw everything going on, and they would after him a bunch of times. So yeah, so I think a lot of the people who.
Speaker 3: Got killed in the beginning were killed to cover this secret. And then when you go and look at like Jack Ruby, what does Jack Ruby say? He says he did it for the Jewish people. I'll read this quote real here. This is from True Democracy, and met says according to the Houston Post at our Houston Chronicle, after Ruby had finally sees the opportunity to kill Oswald at eleven twenty one am on Sunday morning, the twenty fourth, shortly after he blurted out that others were going to be the cause of the death of twenty five million Jews, meaning if the investigators could figure it out, this is what they were talking about. This is what the investigators needed to figure out that it was a Jewish ritual sacrifice and that is why all those people got killed. And that is the big cover up, not the shooter, not the guy who gave the order.
Speaker 1: This and I wouldn't think that it would be very difficult to cover it up, because, like you said, said, not very many people even look at this aspect of it because it's so outlandish and it's so wild and crazy that people don't even it doesn't even come to the forefront of their mind. It's kind of like what you were saying earlier in this conversation. You know, they do these things to throw people off the track because it's so unbelievable, but it's real.
Speaker 2: Guess where else, Guess where else we find these costumeent people.
Speaker 3: I'm sure all over the place and almost all over the place. Yep, Robert Kennedy. I've found them at Robert Kennedy. I'm trying to place them at Martin Luther King. Even if not the costume people, if there was something going on like in like the hall and like the rental the rental building next door was like some sort of Jewish event or you know, that's what I need to look into now, look at world events and look at where the event actually took place, and were there any kind of like Zionist or Jewish organizational events happening around that time, because those would be the people who were wearing the costumes or celebrating. But now I've had to confirm to me that this was the case at the George Wallace assassination attempted assassination. I found them myself at Robert Kennedy, and I have no doubts they're at nine to eleven and everywhere else, because remember, the Jewish bankers control the world, they control the secret societies, and they partake in these types of of occultist ritual, which is not even my expertise. I hope it will never be my expertise. I like, really, I like government documents and spies and the old, the old way that I used to enjoy researching this stuff. But now I know I have to incorporate this occult aspect into my mode of thinking. And it makes me kind of nauseous because all of it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's all fiction.
Speaker 3: It's all stems from ancient Babylonian cult who didn't know why the fucking sun came up in the morning, right, Like, religion is the worst thing that's ever happened on this planet and we still see to see these effects from it. And yeah, like the idea that I have to incorporate ignorant people's belief systems into my own research just to accommodate for that aspect.
Speaker 2: It kills me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to have to go to the occult. I still really don't. I hope to come to understand it and move on back to my traditional research. But it is most certainly an aspect of all these events, and I can't deny it any longer.
Speaker 4: And I think that any big event that has death in it is a ritual, like you were saying, you know, nine to eleven, the Boston bombing, any mass bang bang whatever I'm.
Speaker 1: Using, you know, censored words there, or you know, killing of individuals, you know for sure, the ones that the media blows up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You know this is is how you know when something is real or isn't planned. Is you kind of look at the media coverage of it. Right, If it's getting twenty four to seven media coverage, then more than likely it's fake, staged and orchestrated, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, right, That's why, right, And that's why one thing you just commented on it like, if it's out there, it's probably false. It's like when people started talking about like COVID nineteen and like the five G connection. To me, that was like straight bullshit, like that was obvious from day one, you know, but it still gets put out there by the CIA.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm determining what's true in a world where they're feeding you lies. Is it's hard, It's really hard.
Speaker 3: And honestly, there were times in Cannedy I just wanted to quit because I had no I didn't know where to fucking look. I'm like, oh my, I don't know where to go for this. Like right now, the tip of the spear of my research is all on Jack Valente. And I know Jack Valente used multiple aliases, and I have to figure out what those aliases were, and then I have to look into the biographies.
Speaker 2: Of those aliases. Right, So he used the alias of Giuseppe de George.
Speaker 3: But Giouzette George was also happened to be a big time heroin dealer who was trafficking between France and Cuba and was a dealer at the Capri in Las Vegas. Right, So here we have like a biography that has two different people's lives intertangled.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So you have the alias Giuseetpe de George and you have the real chiuzetpe de George. And that's another thing these guys do. They use real aliases of real people that they know so they can be in on it. When the cops come around, they can never prove who's where because they're using real aliases of real people, right. So But yeah, so Jack Olente, I know for fact there is a mega cache of information on him and covert activities that I can't find. My associate knows all about it. He found it, but I can't find it. So that's where I'm looking into right now. Jack Valente is the most important person in the second half of the twentieth century, him and Reinhart Dalen, but Jack Valente basically after he killer Kennedy, he was rewarded by given Hollywood. He controlled Hollywood for the CIA for forty years, thirty eight years till two thousand and four. He died in two thousand and seven. So the reason I thought it was some sort of initiation for him was because he would get a task and he would do it, and then you'd look at the associations he would make afterwards, and it's like his whole life starting in like the nineteen post War forty six I'd say, like it just starts to blossom out, and he starts you start to see that he has connections everywhere. He is so interconnected. And then he was tasked with all the advertising for the trip, he was tasked with releasing the motor Cave to the newspapers. Then he's tasked with inviting Kennedy there He's then he's tasked with shooting Kennedy, and then they protect him, right, and then they give him Hollywood. This had to been some sort of initiation. It had to have been some sort of secret society thing related. But remember like this the bottom line of the secret societies and the Zionists and even the Catholic churches, they're all fucking Satanists. And this is another realization that I really have had, Like I'm having a hard time coming up with words now to describe my shock. But the reality is that's the connection between all the secret societies, the Zionists and the Talmitic Jews and the Vatican. Right, they're all fundamentally worship Lucifer, which is insane to me, Like I'm an atheist. So the thing that the world is being run by these fucking lunatics is like what beam me up, Scott. He there's no intelligent life down here, right. So but yeah, so Jack Valente was the man. It was had to have been an initiation because he was just rewarded. He was put in place to do something. He did it, and he was rewarded, and he kept getting rewarded over and over, you know. And to me, the Coudi graph for him was he sat on the board of Riggs Bank. Riggs Bank was the bank that oversaw the transfer of money from the Saudis to the hijackers in two thousand and was the two thousand or two thousand and one. Jack Valenti was a long I'm just running board member of Riggs Bank at the time that happened. It's a CIA bank. It was later the scandal around that made it crumble and it was absorbed by PNC. But that was considered the bank where all the presidents would have bank accounts, right, and that was that was run by intelligence in the Jewish bankers. So but yeah, Riggs Bank is like the tip of the spear for me and my research on Jack Valente because that will lead to me to the Swiss, Jews and all the other people who connected to t R. Rosenbaum and all the CMC and all those things that were behind the planning of the assassination. See, my front point of frustration with all this is that, like, this is not that hard. I mean, realistically, it took me about three years. July will be three years. I've been doing my research full time, and like I did it. There have been fucks out there for fifty years who haven't been able to figure out that Oswald didn't work in the depository, right. So my point of frustration is that all these researchers are a bunch of idiots. Really, I'm just I'm so fed up with all of them. But the truth is there. The truth is out there, right, and it's all in my videos. I've got probably ten hours of videos on Kennedy that are worthy. I've got a two and a half hour documentary called The Man on the Grassy Knoll, which talks about the bankers and all the people behind it and CMC and connections to the Masade and all that stuff, and that's an actual documentary style. And then I did The Hijacking of America, which is about three hours forty five minutes and it talks about the first hour about the fakeness of the Holocaust and now the Holocaust was bullshit, and how everyone was in on faking the Holocaust and how that was directly connected to the Kennedy assassination. And then I just did another video forbid Knowledge news Com called the Ritual Sacrifice of JFK where I pretty much ice out the final details the only thing I didn't talk about in that video, which I came to which I finally I needed to do one more video and that'll pay me the last one I do on Kennedy, and that's on the.
Speaker 2: Shooting of JD Tippet.
Speaker 3: I saw JD Tippett, who actually shot JD Tippet. He was shot by Kerry Thornley and David Ferry. He was not shot by Oswald. Oswald was in the theater already. But that's kind of like the bulk of my research. In the next video I do will probably three hours on JD. Tippett, and that'll probably be the last thing I do before I write my book, and then who knows what's going to happen after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really interesting because people kind of want to mystify our controllers, right, they want to turn them into this kind of boogeyman type of person when they're really not. They're just really corrupt human beings, right, And they leave a paper trail wherever they go. It's just are you you have enough about you to be able to sit down and actually research and go through all of those paper trails to figure out who's funding all of these things. Like I was told this back when I was in high school by a teacher. They're like, if you want to know the reason why anything is the way that it is, you follow the money. Right. If you want to know why homelessness is still a thing in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one or whatever. If you want to know why people are still starving, you want to know why anything is the way it is is because there's more money being made and profiting off of things being the way that they are than them actually fixing it.
Speaker 3: Well, what's been going on in America since nineteen six, since Sincecnity was killed is the intentional destruction of the country. And this is openly written about by Israel and by Israeli interests. I would go back and I really you want to understand why they're destroying America, You got to come to understand Zionism and how it's an ideology of ethnic Jewish supremacy, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: They are. They are the ku Klux Klan of Jews. That's what Zionas are. And they have, unfortunately, over the last hundred plus years, been able to really trick the vast majority of real Jews around the world in supporting the nation of Israel when the tour which is what the what they study, completely says that you shall not have a land of your own until the Messiah returns. Messiah last of I fucking checked eight returned. So that's what the bios. So that's what their own religious texts say. But the Zionists, they they exploit that. They say, no, it was God, it was it was you know, the Israelis were cast out, the Jews were cast out. Well, let me ask the question, do you know why the Jews were cast out?
Speaker 3: They were cast out because they were committing human ritual sacrifice. Up until over, up until seventy eight, Jews murdered people as part of their religious ceremony. Okay, Judaism sprang from the ancient Babylonian death cults, and you bring this up in modern day and you're an anti semi Well, it's like Jesus Christ, at what point in time can we call out this ideology for what it is. It is an ideology of supremacy and not one that jives with the way that the world should be going these days.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, I think a lot of religious organizations and people it's just like a front, right, It's like what you said there, they're putting on a front like they are all holy and they're doing the right thing, when really, behind closed doors, they're they're doing all this crazy stuff when they're worshiping Lucifer yep and all these things. It's just like a patsy, like a front for what they're really doing so they can just fall back on it later and you know, and use it as an excuse to make them look like they're all high and mighty.
Speaker 3: Israel has been behind every horrific event on the planet, like everything that we think about in nine to eleven Oklahoma City. You know, it doesn't matter the fucking Paris shootings and the London bombings and all that stuff, that's all Israel.
Speaker 2: That's all Israel.
Speaker 3: Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, all the assassinations back then. You know, the Israelis have murdered thousands of people around the world to target assassination. They're a fucking plague. They are a parasite. The world will never ever have peace until Israel is demolished. That is a reality that we have to come to grips with.
Speaker 1: What do you think about what's going on right now, like with everything that's happening, because yeah, they're really not getting any media attention, right.
Speaker 3: Israel is a fascist state. They're a fascist supremact state. They're a Jews or a minority in Israel. That's why the whole you know, they say they want to want to know the debate whether there a one state or a two state solution. Well, there'll never be a fucking two state solution because the Palesindian territory is about the size of Denver, right, So it's.
Speaker 2: Tiny, and Israel.
Speaker 3: They're opportunistic, money fucking grubbers, is the bottom line. They look at Israel's position, look at where it is. Do you think they took Israel because of any religious connotations. No, they took it because it was number one on a coast, it had a port, right, it's on the wherever whatever the fuck gulf that is so it has water access, right, it's rich, surrounded by lands that are rich and oil. They took that land because it was financially beneficial, not because it had anything to do with their religion. And what's going on today with the Palesainians getting killed. This is a travesty and it just goes to show that we are we are in Israeli colony because we support them. We're the only Israeli colony or the most powerful because they got Australia and all.
Speaker 2: Of Europe and Great Britain too so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like the fact that Joe Biden is getting called out not for still supporting Israel is pretty obvious who they work for. And this has happened since Kennedy was killed. That's why I consider it the most import iportant event in world history because it gave the Zionists the American Army.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like what I stated earlier, like if anyone has an opportunity for real change, to make a real impact, because I mean, what really changed after Kennedy got assassinated.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you what changed, Only policies towards Israel. Kennedy was going to pull all aid. He was going to get inspectors into the Demona nuclear reactor, and he was going to force a pack with the newly formed a Pack and the American Zionis Council to register as foreign agents, which is the most important thing of all, because once you register under FARA, you can't fund elections anymore. Like Apak wouldn't be here today if they had registered under far Off. The Foreignings Registration Act came out in thirties to combat Nazis lobbying Congress. They do not hold Israel to the same standards because we are in ISRAELI calmly there. That's why they have the exemptions to everything. It's really fucking sad, and it really makes you know, this isn't.
Speaker 2: Even a rebellion.
Speaker 3: If we were to rebel against our government, it wouldn't be a revolution, it would be the ousting of a foreign power.
Speaker 2: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically nothing changed.
Speaker 3: Nothing, Yeah, nothing except policies towards Israel. So yeah, nothing changed because he was going to stop things from happening, but he dies and so they were allowed to continue. So fundamentally nothing changed. Fundamentally, and that was beneficial to only one group, and that was Israel. Like, it wasn't about to fucking federal reserve, and all the changes he was going to make to the Federal Reserve was because of the Zionis manipulation of the financial system. That's why he was doing it in the first place. Right, But that wasn't it and it wasn't out Vietnam. Okay, he fucking started that war. Why was he going to stop it? Nobody can provide me an answer with that. Was he moving troops around and doing things that people can say were withdrawal. They can try to interpret it that way, but it's false. He was hook line and sinker with the war like everyone else. So I don't want I'm tired of people saying it was because of Vietnam. We don't need excuses to go to war. We don't have to kill presidents to go to war. We do it anyway, right, It's ridiculous. The only thing, the only thing that was dependent on kennedy'ssassination was the funding to Israel. And to prove even further the level of intricacy between the Israelis and the Masad. So you've got three weeks before the assassination a guy named al Ruber out in La Al Kruber is like one of the right hand men of Mickey Cohen who was in jail at this time. Mickey Cohen was recruited directly into the Urgun and the Haganah by menis him began in nineteen forty nine, right, So most people think that the Mob was run by Italians. Well, and it was, but they were Jews. It was not run by Sicilians, right.
Speaker 2: Jew The last Sicilian boss was Salvad omarin Zano in thirty one. He ran from twenty one to thirty one. That was at ten years.
Speaker 3: The Sicilians ran the mob. After that it was ran by meyer Lanski, who was a Jewish Italian. And meyer Lanski ran the Mob from thirty one all the way until the late seventies. So when people talk about, you know, al Capone and all these big shots in the Mob, they're nothing compared to meyer Lansky. And he was a Jew, and he was loyal to Israel, and he even tried to flee to Israel when the United States government was after him in the late seventies and they would not allow him entry to the country, but they would give him an Israeli visa.
Speaker 2: How fucked up is that?
Speaker 3: So when you're being the FBI is after you, and when you're running from the law, they helped him hide from the law. I don't think he ever went to jail in never nothing. Forty five fifty years. He ran the mob and he never did any time. But yeah, Jews ran the mob, not the Italians. And that is the connection between them and Israel, which started in forty six, between Ruve and Daphne and Bugsy Siegel.
Speaker 2: That's where the relationship came from.
Speaker 3: And then you can trace the relationship post War two, you know, back to the CIA which would come out in forty seven. You can trace their relationship to design Us, back to forty five and the Nazis with Ryan hart Galen, where they helped over one hundred thousand Nazis flee as we're storming the beaches of fucking Normandy, we're helping them flee out the back door through the rat lines.
Speaker 2: I mean, world War two is a farce. All of World War two is a farce. The Holocaust was a farce. It's all a joke.
Speaker 3: Our history is fiction, and really that's been the most unerving thing about research is that I'm three years in and I see that all of our history is fake. I'm scared of what I'm going to find ten years from now. You know, maybe now's a good time for me to go study Bigfoot. See that's how I get to Bigfoot every time, because that's my break from this craziness of the real world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely a good break. All wrap this up here and now, Corey, thank you so much for coming on my show. I appreciate you doing this and the problem research and all the work that you've put in. I hope people really listen to that and get you know, and realize that things aren't as they are presented. That's the biggest thing that I try and get across in these shows is that our reality is way different than than what people make it out to be.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's way stranger and way more complicated and way harder to wrap our mind around than what's being presented to us, you know, And that's really all that we can do. And I hope people really, uh you know, listen to to what you what you said, and if it resonates with them, then great, and if it doesn't, then you know, they can you know, disregard it or or you know, put it in their pocket for later. You know, everyone has a little bit of the truth, you know, and that's what we're really here to do, is just share our story and share you know what research that that we've done. So thank you so much, Corey. Is there any place that if people could find you, if they can find any of your work or research.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just dot org c O R I, H G G H E S dot org. And that has all of my work on Kennedy. It's got my work on I was a cop for almost ten years. It's got all my work on police work. It's got all kinds of stuff. COVID nineteen. I have a four hour video I did on COVID nineteen exposing what happened there. So yeah, I've got a ton of research, and I do want to finish my finalizing my JD. Tippitt research before I start my book. So I'm hoping to knock out a video on JD. Tippet in the next next month or two, and then as soon as that's done, I'm going to write my.
Speaker 2: Book, which is or books series of books. It has no choice. I can't write one.
Speaker 3: Book that's four thousand pages, so you know. But yeah, there's a lot of good stuff coming. My point of frustration is like nobody wants to talk about this. I know everybody in independent media. Nobody wants to talk about Kennedy through all a bunch of frauds if you ask me so.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me on. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So much, and for everyone else, thanks for watching and listening. The links to Corey's info will be in the description of this video. Thanks for everyone listening to chat. Please be sure to hit that thumbs up button to help out the channel on the YouTube algorithm, Share, subscribe, hit the bell icon. There's really the only way that I that you can get notified when my videos are going up. So every Tuesday at six pm PSD is when my video is premiere on YouTube. But you can also catch new episodes on Spotify, iHeartRadio, or Google Podcasts to download them on speaker dot com. Links to that will be in the description. Thank you all so much for watching, and thank you again. Corey would love to have you back on in the future sometime sure, and remember we're not only in a spiritual war, but a war on humanity. Stay aware, stay alert, keep loving your heart for everyone, and stay safe out there. See you guys next week.