Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Salin and Cults on one oh one point three, Katie w B. We have Jackie from Newport on the phone. Jackie, what's a little fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 3: I have had three last names?
Speaker 2: Okay, break it down. Have you been married a couple of times?
Speaker 3: Nope? I had my mom says the name, and then my dad's name, and now I'm married.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Which name do you like the best?
Speaker 4: I'm a married names.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good join Jackie. Simple question for you. Do you approve the show this week? Yes, Salin and Colts on one oh one point three k d w B. I don't think we're supposed to talk about this, but you know, like every company has to do like their you have to take like a what's it called training, right, like the company sends you you to go through all the training.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they send it right to here and they're like, dude, do this within a week. If you don't, you're fired.
Speaker 2: I don't know if your company, So I think, like, you know, how oh, I'm trying to think how a word this because our bosses might listen. So back in the day, we didn't do this. But I know some people would just let it run in the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd occasionally pop in hit next, Yeah, I mean now, no, I would.
Speaker 2: There are other people that did that, which is so disrespectful because you should be focused on the training that you have to do for sure. But then they got privy and wise to that. So now your screen has to stay on the training.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't like be on Instagram or Facebook or checking emails like. It has to be up and if your screen shuts out, it doesn't it doesn't continue going anyway. That's fun, but you don't want to be on the list where the company's like, hey, your name was one of five who hasn't completed this training. Does everyone have training like that? I know Jake does, my husband.
Speaker 5: I think it's everywhere. When I worked to McDonald's, we had training.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you didn't even get computers at McDonald's. You're expected.
Speaker 5: We all got a free meal and we all sat in the back room and watched it a little video. Wh I ate to mke chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh actually kind of cool. Now I'm mad. I gave us all for a freaking almost cussed it make chicken? You think that would do for a mc chicken. I would do so much more for this company if they gave me MC chicken.
Speaker 5: I mean, it would just be thoughtful. If it was like, Hey, you're gonna have to watch this video. It's gonna suck, but here's some MC chickens, and I'd be like, dude, all.
Speaker 2: Right, whatever, excuse me. I've never a one time sneezer. When I was pregnant, the first sixteen weeks of my pregnancy, the only thing I could eat was fruit. Everything else made me sick. But past sixteen weeks, the top craving I had MC chicken.
Speaker 5: I feel chicken.
Speaker 2: The amount of fake chicken whatever it is that I gave to all up.
Speaker 5: That's why she's so yoked though she got all that protein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you.
Speaker 5: Can doll ups.
Speaker 2: First of all, I MC chicken is ninety percent mayonnaise and six percent chicken and then four percent. butN that's what it is. Would you do this weekend? How was your weekend?
Speaker 5: I mean it was all right, that's it. I went to the com I was and I did feel bad. Okay, I went to the commo zoo.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't I love all the zoos Minnesota? Do we love Como Zoo. They're awesome.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing. It's free. Yeah, it's free.
Speaker 2: Well, you're supposed to make a donation.
Speaker 5: Well you didn't.
Speaker 2: I know, I never have that.
Speaker 5: I walked in and walked right past the donation, walked past briefly. Yeah, and I found some judgment. No one said anything, but I put someone right there at the door, and I think they do that just kind of like, so you can't just skirt in without feeling bad about yourself. Yeah, probably. I double back. I gave listen, I gave to the people. Okay, how much was it? I mean it was ten bugs.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. Yeah, I'm not judging. I have gone and not given anything like I'm not better than you in this one area.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: Now we yeah, we. I did one of those up because my daughter does dance. So it was a Monday night. I'm not the dance mom. Jake is the dance mom. He goes to all the dance stuff. He loves dance. Dance is not not my world. So I went and I they were all I felt very out of place at one point because I was like, can we agree that some of these names are a little outdated? And there. They all looked at me and they're like, what do you mean. I was like, well, it's twenty twenty five and one of the group names for like five year olds is sugar Babies. Like, can't we agree it's a little outdated. Everyone looked at me and no one agreed. I was like, I'm in the oh God. I was like, pull it back, pull it back, pull it back, stop talking fall.
Speaker 5: You look a weird name though.
Speaker 2: And Jake was like, don't prove my reputation.
Speaker 5: There to break into the group.
Speaker 2: It was like, I said, Dad, it was so hard to break through it as a dance mom, and you're ruined it. You're setting my back all right, So anyway I'm not allowed to go to dance mom activities anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: We do have justin Timberlake tickets with two pair. We're gonna do a pair in three o'clock hour, like for the after school pop quiz. Then we'll have another pair of like five fifteen on KTWB and.
Speaker 5: The chance I went one thousand dollars and ten minutes fell in and cold, so we have one thousand dollars. I'll want a one point three k able to be in like literally three minutes. But let's let's do this really quick.
Speaker 3: Fallin.
Speaker 5: Okay, We're gonna open up Urban Dictionary.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on here since like college.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna type in your name, okay, and then you type in my name. We're gonna read our definition and see if it aligns with who we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you einither? I have my name in there? Your cult is easy. It's gonna be like a horse or something.
Speaker 5: Oh well, they have Fallin for sure.
Speaker 2: Really, even with my spelling Urban Dictionary, why about it? And you type it in? Why did it pop up? Like I've been there before?
Speaker 5: Was bookmarked? Okay? Fallin an amazing girl who is just well amazing. She's very smart, but at the same time extremely pretty and passionate. While she is humble, sometimes she can act as a bad quality in the sense that she doesn't realize how awesome she is. Did you write this for herself? It's crazy? She is also nice as well. It's really fun to talk to him and be around. She's a tad shy around those she doesn't know very well, but you get to know her. There's never a boring moment while you're with her. She's quite funny.
Speaker 2: What is this the god? This really is me God?
Speaker 5: And if you want to use it a sentence, Bryson really wants Fallon as his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But well that's where you lost me. No one ever. Okay, let me type in colt Okay, hold on, it's nodtedit what it is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 5: Good? Bad, opposite? Let me hear it. I'll tell you if it's accurate or not.
Speaker 2: I know why you wanted to do this bit what.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: You're a liar. You're the biggest liar I've ever met.
Speaker 5: Talking about.
Speaker 2: So so surprising. A very attractive man, great personality, sure, and usually gets along well with everyone. Yeah, commonly desired by the opposite sex. It has a big.
Speaker 5: Wait, a big what what are you? Oh?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: If I had to analyze it, I'd say he wrote it.
Speaker 2: He wrote that.
Speaker 5: There's probably one thing I want to agree with.
Speaker 2: You decide which one?
Speaker 5: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's more. There's more. You've gone example sentence A smooth skin What does that mean? Good looking, strongly built male who has no law. He is always smooth with the ladies and is greatly it is greatly endowed. This person usually has a love affair with Brett Michaels. What what why does he say that.
Speaker 6: Specific?
Speaker 2: I don't have a Brett Michael's love affair was going so well, there's examples. Look at Benton, he's real sexy. He must be Cultgno, what some sex of Brett Michaels. I'm drooling.
Speaker 5: I did have that candle at one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, oh, here we go. If you scrolled down a lame person who is just plain Morris person a, did you meet the new kid person being, Yeah, he's a real cult.
Speaker 5: They're just munching on hater TODs. Now that's crazy. That is they were just so mad that it was so awesome that they had to make a comment like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, I see why you wanted to do this. He didn't scroll down all the way. You just saw the top one where it's like he has a big ball.
Speaker 5: So would you agree with it or disagree?
Speaker 2: I guess the first part I would agree with. I have no one information on the second bart and I don't want it all right, So you don't talk that often about Brett Michaels, But I guess.
Speaker 5: You know, let's rap it a little Brett Michaels on Katwedb.
Speaker 2: Hold on, any person who's not Cult's age cannot believe you just picked that song to represent Brett Michael.
Speaker 5: That's the only one that no, you.
Speaker 2: Would type in poison his actual band, not Brett Michaels for nothing.
Speaker 5: But a good that's if you're so young, that's if you're basic. I'm one of the deep cuts because clearly I know more about Bred Mike.
Speaker 2: No one knows Brett Michael. So, Katie w B, how's you were shot? It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and Cult on one on one point three kd WB, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynn. So Justin bald Baldoni kind of won his first legal thing with Blake Lively, So she basically tried to put a gag order on his lawyer, stop talking, quit sharing, because over the weekend, Justin Baldoni really dropped a website breaking down everything going on between them with text and all these things, and so her people are trying to get them to stop talking and releasing stuff. And basically they won that round with like the judge so able to do what he wants.
Speaker 5: Basically, I was like, what are you looking at? She's like, dude, it's going out, but this is his site, So it's like, is it skewed at all? Like is it is he leaving anything bad that he set out?
Speaker 2: Probably the thing he's saying. He's saying, I'm putting everything out even if it makes me look bad because the truth is on my side. But you don't know if he's putting everything out exactly.
Speaker 5: And he is, Dude, I don't. I feel like there's truth on both sides. But he does feel weird. I mean, it feels desperate leaving that like seven minute voice note that you don't do that to somebody who's just like a co where you do that, you know what I mean. It's about like he wanted a couple extra making out scenes.
Speaker 2: It did? It did?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brian Austin Green is still putting himself in the middle of things between Machine Gun Kelly and his ex Megan Fox.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He uh, I guess MG Cake try to like downplay reports that things were icy between him and Megan Fox, and so he I guess. Brian Austin Green basically urged the rapper to stop worrying about the Peanut Gallery. He said, bro, just be honest. Honest, for once in your life, stop caring so much about how you're perceived that you will try and drag other people. Well, also, why are you commenting he wants to get back with her? No, he's married to O dancing with the Star Wars girl and they have a kid together. Like he's remarried and allegedly moved on too. It's very weird. Stranger Things real life buyers home for sale. I don't blame them. They live in the house where like has the front it's like the front shots of Stranger Things, Oh where eleven lived, And the property was introduced in season four and now people are like, we're selling, We don't. We don't want constant photos being taken here. So it was went for sale for six hundred and seventy five thousand dollars. Is it worth that or is it just she outdated? But I also don't know the area, you know what I mean? Lots of houses, for instance here in the Twin Cities. You know, you could find a house it's so outdated for that much just because of the location. So I don't know enough about the location of these places to know for sure what's going on. Obviously, the Grammys were last night. A lot of people were surprised that Beyonce won the Best Country Album of the Year, including her if you saw her facial reaction. But she did of course get the just overall Album of the Year, which a lot of people thought she deserved because she's ever one one. I think it's her fourth time nominated. Both Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish walked away with zero awards, and they both released really great albums, which I think just shows the caliber. Did you watch any of it last night?
Speaker 5: I just saw him onch of clips.
Speaker 2: I was actually watching it, and they did this like montage of the new artist everyone that was up for Best New Artists of the Year, most talented group of Best New Arts Year I've ever seen in my life between like benzim boone Doci. It was crazy, but Best New Artists did go to Chapel Rowan. Sabrina got Best Pop Album, and overall, I thought it was a really good award show, Like I didn't feel like it was overly you know, sometimes they'll give every award to one person.
Speaker 5: When I saw it, I was like, it seemed like everybody on Katie w We at least had some sort of award or something.
Speaker 2: Which was nice, also interesting and weird. Kanye showed up for the first time since like twenty fifteen with his wife who was completely naked. She was literally wearing like a piece of plastic around her body that was see through. It was it was busy are and they didn't go to the awards. They just left tonight. If you're a fan of the Voice, Adam Levine returns a ka he needs money when you return, and that is your pop culture minute. Like I said, broad to you by Ovo, Lacy and Lends were gonna come back with anyone listening who on one oh one point three kt w B one oh one point three KTWB with Salin and Cult, anyone listening who wants to move and why? I would say, you know, it's funny. We've had a really kind of easy, breezy winter the past couple of years. That's you know, I actually I think it's unfair Vaunt moves here. Never been in Minnesota before. Experience is the easiest winter is ever. And I'm like, you know, you need to know what it's like. That's a rough one. And seeing people would argue with and be like you don't know either. Found I had a couple of rough ones.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was on one year it was like below sixty for like a week. Do you remember that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy what they call it the Arctic.
Speaker 5: Breeze whatever it was, that was like that Arctic blast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe that's not why you want to move and has nothing to do with the cult, although typically it seems like that's the reason. Like, so if you want to move, he had tell us why anyone listening who owns an Airbnb Colt. Colt's put in this like vibe lately where he's like, I think I need an investment property and I was like, I don't disagree, Sure, why not? But I know your planet.
Speaker 5: Your thought is you should have your own property first.
Speaker 2: Well that's my first thought is that. Yeah, because you want a house, I think you should get a house first. Yeah, and then do that.
Speaker 5: But scare money, don't make money.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. Or anyone listening who has a motivational quote for us on this Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did this once before and it was just nice hearing some motivation, Like just any quote that gets you, like through the day, it gives you a different perspective about situations. I will hit me with that.
Speaker 2: I got one for you go. Sometimes you got to pinch your own ass. Facts not people aren't always gonna like pat you on the back and tell you good job. That doesn't mean you aren't doing a dang good job. Sometimes you gotta pinch your own ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't even need a reason sometimes do it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's TMI. That's just a whole different situation. But you can call if you fit any of these categories. Sixty five to one nine eight nine katiewb. Anyone listening, who wants to move and why? Owns an Airbnb or has a motivational quote for us again? Sixty five one nine eight nine ktew B Now new music from Sizza b BMF one to one point three KATIEWB with Famin and Colt. Just a reminder, we do have justin Timberlake tickets. We're gonna do a pair of those around three forty four after school pop quiz and then at five point fifteen. You know, a smart thing to do would be to save Katiewb as a preset on the iHeartRadio app. It's like a new feature, but it's free. Just makes it easy when you open the app to Boom, go straight to Katiewb. You know, miss your chance to win great tickets like justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 5: We're doing a little round of.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who right now, So if you fit in any bees call us six five, one, nine eight nine katiewb. Anyone listening who wants to move and why? Owns an Airbnb or has a motivational quote for us on this Monday? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I want to move? So you want to move? Okay, what is the reasoning?
Speaker 4: Full time on the road?
Speaker 2: Oh you look so you want to move around just all the time, different places?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to say, but I like that though.
Speaker 2: Like because Jenny on the Morning Show she's kind of living that part time van life, and I think like she would love to do that at some point too, just going to see beautiful spots all the time. Are you at the point where you could do that? Like you could retire and do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: No, yeah, we got to wait for the middle tell to be eighteen so we can.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's always that middle ones holding you up on all your dreams.
Speaker 2: How much longer do you have until they're eighteen?
Speaker 4: Four years? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'll be hearing. No time to start planning now.
Speaker 5: Whoa, we're just s leaving twenty bucks for pizza and just bail.
Speaker 6: That's nice.
Speaker 5: It'll either shape them into a great person or a bad person.
Speaker 2: Well we'll find out. Thanks for Collin. Hi, Katy w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Quote?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yay, we need this. Okay, what's your name? But all right, Danielle, what do you have for us?
Speaker 8: Don't want where you bend? Stop you from where you're going?
Speaker 2: I love that, now, Danielle, are you?
Speaker 5: I approve of this message?
Speaker 2: Danielle?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 2: Would you say you're an optimistic person by nature?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: How do you get like that?
Speaker 4: Lots of bad stuff happening?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't want that part of it? I just want to be already have that.
Speaker 5: You just dwell on those things?
Speaker 8: Can you have to find your silver lighting?
Speaker 4: A friend of mine sense there's a pearl and everything. You just got to find your pearl.
Speaker 2: Aw I like that. That's nice. All right, I'll call little skeptical. Thanks for Colin, and we appreciate Danielle. Katyw B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Quote?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, please do?
Speaker 1: The quote is don't sweet stuff.
Speaker 3: And don't Pete have a great.
Speaker 2: You draw some wisdom dropsies out there.
Speaker 5: That's all you can ask for.
Speaker 2: Well, ask her a little more, but I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Call us we are from the stock.
Speaker 2: One oh one point three KWB. We're Fallon and Colt. I am someone who even in the coldest days of the year, will still get like an iced latte and it always throws a coffee shop off. They're like, you want you share it. I'm like, yes, I want icedy year round.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sense because other cold beverages you still drink in the winter. Like I know, I don't drink like a warm beer.
Speaker 2: Either, But they think coffee shops think it's super weird. What's a little fun fact about you? A little cult to Riyah?
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 2: You gotta share something, don'nuts time? Yes, we do. You're taking you're taking too much time not sharing.
Speaker 5: I'm panting my nails over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, we were out of time for back. We're gonna come back with it to likely story. We're gonna come back with Secret of the Week. Now this if you're a realtor, I don't know if you know this happening. Okay, because I feel like you've seen a lot of things going into people's houses for showings and open houses. But do you know of any agents that are like this. It's the secret of the week. When we come back on Katie w B, You're not going to believe this. It's the secret story of the week with allan on. You know how there's a right way to say realtor and there's the wrong way to say it. No, actually, because some people say rialed and some people say realtor no, and they get frustrated when you say it the wrong way.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry, but because.
Speaker 2: There's an issue with it, I question myself every time I say it if I'm saying it the right or wrong way. Realtor realtor and not realature because there's no extra a. But anyway, this is the secret of the week is from a relator.
Speaker 5: That's why you got to go relter r EA real stage and.
Speaker 2: They said, I'm selling my friend's condo. But I've purposely been moving slowly with it. I've been using it for three weeks to have grinder meetups. Okay, I'm bummed it won't be short lived. Yes, I've used just about every surface of this place, and I think it will actually make me a better agent. I truly know all the they put ins and outs in quotes of the place.
Speaker 5: Now wait a minute, why why so.
Speaker 2: It's just sitting there. I don't know. Is it empty or is it staged? I don't need to know.
Speaker 5: Is it a dope condo that you're like acting like it's your condo? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: They didn't give any additional details.
Speaker 5: Like why would't you just use your own spot unless well.
Speaker 2: Because it's random meetups that could be dangerous. I wouldn't have random people meet at my house, no way.
Speaker 9: True.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 2: I actually have a friend who set up a random like they were gonna be up on grinder and then they for whatever reason, I think worker was doing later something that I think they actually were getting tired, like I'm not, and they canceled. And he said he was like in his living room and someone jiggled his door handle like to see if it was unlocked. Oh god, and he's pretty sure it was that like guy he was supposed to meet up with, and it freaked him out. So he's like, I'm not giving out my address to people anymore.
Speaker 5: Going that makes sense? Not to give your address out to strangers.
Speaker 2: That's yes, so, but is this something be honest, be honest that you know a realtor has done well? You hear you hear what all the time you.
Speaker 5: Are out here? I don't realator in the East States in the who in the East States? Like they go, this is a tale as old as time, is it? Yeah, dude, I can guarantee you at least one person who hits us up like yeah, this is has gone down? Who I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I The reason why I don't think that's completely true is because so many houses have I bet it's harder to do at least because so many houses have ring doorbells and stuff on them.
Speaker 5: Yeah. True, unless it's vacant and then you got to pay for the WiFi that's connected like that. It's true. You know that's true. Help us out.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to. That is your secret of the week if you ever have one. If you ever have one, you can email it fallon fa li En at katiwb dot com or to come back. We have your keyword your chance to win a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Salan Today's Trending with fllon and cold on one on one Katie w.
Speaker 2: B oh o, P dog did us dirty?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 2: Hus Tony Phil saw his shadow and then guess what happened? It led us the conclusion that we will have six more weeks of winter. I will say there was some really cold ones, but it hasn't been like the worst winter.
Speaker 5: Why do we leave it up to him? Anyways?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it feels like something we would do as a country. We'd be like, you know what, let's leave this up to a groundhog. It does feel like something we do. I mean, it's crazy and it makes the most sense.
Speaker 5: Also, there was one year where I was just getting into radio and it was my job on the station to dress up as the groundhog.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I carried people, carried a bat around and let people beat me because I saw my shadow and that is how I got here fallin.
Speaker 2: Why did we not do that today? Why am I not hitting you with a bat right now?
Speaker 5: Going downtown? Let people beat me with a bat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, honestly, it was kind of funny. Hurt. Was it like a woof football bat? At least I hope not a one? Okay, great, if you want to avoid a hangover. This Sunday after the Super Bowl, they say, eat cheese deal. I'll be pound in the caso immediately. There's now viral TikTok video that say the secret to dodging a hangover is just like the cheese plate. She says that before you start sipping on those cocktails, munch on some cheese, which is high in protein, fat, and complex carbs. It'll coat your stomach, slowing down alcohol absorption and help your body metabolize it better. It's like she knows.
Speaker 5: That sounded like me trying to just five cheese being healthy right there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't drink a lot on Super Bowl, and a lot of people think that Super Bowl should be on a Saturday so that you can rage and not to worry about. But I am always at a Super Bowl party for the cheese and various foods. It's never about the alcohol.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 2: I do not care, not at all. McDonald's is honoring WNBA star Angel Reese by making her the first female athlete to have a special meal named after her. So the meal is going to start February tenth. Features a barbecue bacon quarter pounder with cheese topped with a new barbecue sauce plus fries and drink. She said, it's really a dream comes true to be the first ever female athlete to have my own meal and be part of McDonald's amazing basketball legacy. Now I remember they've done this multiple times with like artists where they kind of create their own meals. So it is cool that she'll have her own.
Speaker 5: Pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's my top choice, but I would try it for free, you know what I'm saying. Also, they say a lot of people left vacation days on the books last year, skirt. Not me, no chance, not even a chance.
Speaker 5: It is because a lot of people sometimes get paid out for a couple of my friends have that where if you don't use it, they'll pay you just like cut you a check at the end.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, that's not an option here, But they say the read you got to do it. It's crucial for your well being. But you know what, some people like Jake, my husband has so much vacation. If he actually used all his vacation, I don't think he could get his job done. Like it's a lot of vacation, you know how, Like some offices they will say unlimited PTO. As long as you get your work done. It's a trap. So it's a track. I don't know. I don't know about Target.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think the Target is like that. My neighbor works at Target and she was saying that. She was like, but people are scared because they don't want to seem like they're taking advantage of the system.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's like the honor system, like when you go to one of those little kiosk because it's like you got to put a dollar in for your candy bar? Are you gonna do it? Yeah? I will, because I don't need that karm in my life.
Speaker 5: It'd be dangerous for me to be like, dude, you've only worked Wednesdays this year? What is happening?
Speaker 2: You would not get await with that for a year before they acknowledged something. There was a there was a moment the last couple of months of last year where I'd noticed you would take it off like fourteen fridays in a row, and I was like, what, you don't get to just do four day weeks forever? What is happening? Right out real quick, you were being a little sneakyling. That is your trending. Now your keyword chance to win one thousand dollars if one on one point three cake. After school pop Quiz a little spicy today because guess what is your chance to win? Justin Timberlake ticket Way, guys coming to the Twin Cities on the twenty fourth. We have tickets now. We'll have another pair around five fifteen, so you can be ready for that. But we make it pretty easy. After school pop Quiz is just a way to keep you fresh and on your toes with some middle school level trivia. You call it six five, one nine eight nine KATWB. You'll compete against another person, and whoever gets the most questions correct wins.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do this and Colt gets mad and thinks that the questions are too easy. I disagree, because when you're on the spot, it's always more difficult to answer general trivia.
Speaker 5: And this music is intense.
Speaker 2: It's intense, loud in your ear and you're stressed out. You're probably driving home from work or school or whatever. Hi, KTWB, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Ashley?
Speaker 2: Ashley? Are you ready for this? Okay?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: KTWB? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Aaron?
Speaker 2: Aaron? All right with Erin and Ashley playing. I'm going to ask you guys trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct out of three wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, this one's difficult. What city was the US capital before Washington?
Speaker 6: D C Was?
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint. It's on the same side of the country. Aaron, yes, Aeron New York not New York. Good guests, Ashley, do you want to take a guess? I don't, Okay, it's Philadelphia. Question number two, what do we call an animal that eats both plants and meat? Aaron yes, Aaron nivre yes, Aaron so good. Okay. Question number three, what animal is known for changing colors to blend in with its surroundings? Yes, Ashley, iguana? Not iguana? Aaron said civilian. Yeah, that is correct, and just like that, Aaron is our winner. Ashley. Thank you for playing. We'll do another pair of five point fifteen. But Aaron, you're going to go see justin Timberlake and Excel Energy Center on February twenty fourth. Congrats, thank you so much. You're so welcome. Hold on one second, we'll grab your info. Like I said, five point fifteen, your next chance to win those We're going to come back with your unbelievable story of the day in five minutes on kd WB. You know it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kd W.
Speaker 5: B Oh, dude, I'm so furious, so furious. So this happened to me. Oh, and we've all been there where you're just hanging out with your animal and then you forget you have an animal, and then I don't know where you're trying to move and they trip you for no reason.
Speaker 2: There's always under your feet because they love you so much.
Speaker 5: So this guy, I feel so bad for him. He's sustaining a broken neck, fractured spine, smash ribs, blood in his lungs. And when they showed up on a scene, they were like, dude, did you crawl to your house from a car crash?
Speaker 2: Likew what happened?
Speaker 5: What happened? He said, I can't remember much, just falling fast. It was over in seconds. I was at the top of the steps when all of a sudden, no, my hairless Egyptian sphinx cat started biting my leg for no reason.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's such a cat move.
Speaker 5: I tried to wiggle them off my leg, and before I know I was flying down the steps. And now he has at least eight months of like extensive physical training to get back to just walking normal.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like. I still think it's like, did he have to add all the descriptors? He could have been like, my cat is like my hairless Egyptian cat, Carl, I don't know when.
Speaker 5: You have a hairless cat you want people to know? Has he said my cat randomly? This never happened for it took a chunk out on my leg at the top of the steps. That cat wanted you dead.
Speaker 2: That cat is actually disappointed that you're gonna heal in eight months. It did. It wanted you gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the thing is you got it. Keep it right, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Ah, what of course you can't. What are you talking about? And just get rid of the pet right right cold? What do you mean you're saying in a questioning way?
Speaker 5: It assaulted him, took a chunk out of his leg.
Speaker 2: I feels dramatic. I feel like the cat did a typical cat playful thing. Cats are shisty, I tell you the other night. We don't let my cat Edith in our bedroom at night because what she does is she waits till we're both about asleep and then she scales the headboard and like claws up it. Cat's not allowed in the bedroom. Sometimes she sneaks in. Other night, we had no idea she was in the room and the I just felt something looking at me and I opened my eyes and she was a millimeter away. I was like, Jake jolted at Me's like, what she's in here? I was like, she was riding my face. It's terrified, and He's like, get her out. He got around. He said, you know what that was?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I was like what He's like, she was letting you know she could kill you at any minute she wanted. I was so creepy. She didn't even do her normal bed scaling. It was just like she was just watching me sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so true. Also a little dramatic on your end, which part all of it. No, you need to get a little jingly jangly on her, a little like a bell so you know where she is.
Speaker 2: Uh uh. She would find a way to make it the most annoying situation for everyone. So that's what cats do this.
Speaker 5: Guy says he he's thinking. His hypothesis is his cat was cold and just wanted some more warmth because it's hairless.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking about it too much.
Speaker 5: She bought it a sweater. That's the most.
Speaker 2: But he got he got it a gift for nearly killing him best. I love it. That's your unbelievable story of the day. Now he shook zero Grammy's home, but she's won a trillion, so it's it's Philly Eilish.
Speaker 5: With Bounding Colts. You have money, right, not much? Okay, because I was going to have you pay for somebody's coffee. I guess interesting, because it is my idea. I will pay for somebody's coffee right now. Okay, So all you guys to do is you open up Instagram.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm allowed to get my coffee paid for.
Speaker 5: Now you have you have to be following Fallon and Colts. If you don't Fallon and Colts F A L E. N and Colts.
Speaker 2: You remember how spell it?
Speaker 5: This so special? And then under the first video you just comment DC. So follow Fallon and Colts comment DC.
Speaker 2: My god, you're such an influencer. This is like the most influencer thing I've ever seen in my life like these like and comment on these four posts and I'm sitting one person, but usually the influencer are sending people like one hundred dollars gift card. You find a single coffee, dude, you're so cheap.
Speaker 5: This is a single coffee. So if you want to.
Speaker 2: And that's debatable to because what you said on like five dollars, you don't.
Speaker 5: Need to know my financial situation. Your business makes as easy as that. So you follow comment DC on the most recent bid and then that's it.
Speaker 2: Always got two new followers, all nice and it's staying it too all right, So again you lucky people fallon f a alien and cult. Oh yep, still too nice. Actually they're coming in like hot cakes.
Speaker 5: Okay, so follow.
Speaker 2: It's more often you.
Speaker 5: Follow and then use comment DC and then that's it. Then you then one random person day it's a little DC.
Speaker 2: Y'all are thirsty and I get it. Copy is expansive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever you want to do, I got you. You know, just me giving back to the people. Really one on.
Speaker 2: One point three KDWB. Last week, Cult made the big mistake of saying, do you have a voos through this week and he was talking about my lady time that comes once a month. I can't you asked me out of nowhere, and I called my husband on the way home. I said, you believe the audacity. He goes, Oh, I knew it was coming. I said, excuse, excuse, he goes. He goes, you have a sure tell sign. I always know when it's coming. And I was like, oh, I'm just like irritable. He's like, oh no, it's a specific thing you do. And I said, that's wild. We've been together. How long you've never told me this. I'm gonna get him on the phone to share with you what apparently I do. So he knows that it's coming because it's very funny. And then we're going to open it up and let people see if they have something similar. Make they know when their partners is coming because of something specific that they do.
Speaker 5: Solid coming up.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. So uh. Colt had the audacity to ask me on Thursday or Fridays you have a visitor. And I'm like, wait, you do, like a family come on visiting?
Speaker 10: You're like, no, my wife said that she's on her lady Tom and so I know you guys are singed, and I said, you cannot ask a woman that, and no, I go, if she's on it, she's early.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh wait, no, she said she's pms ing. So would you say you're pmssing? And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: That is exactly how it went. I know, can't it sound as bad as you're making a sound in your head?
Speaker 2: Maybe? So I was like wow, like I had, I was a little emotional last week, so I get it. Like I was like, why do I never put this together? By the way, when I'm more emotional in a week, why do why this age in my life would I still not gather I might be pmssing. So I'm driving home. Always called Jake when I leave work, and I was like, oh, this is funny, like listen to what Colt said. And yeah, by the way, oh no, I wasn't like ripping you. I'm sure I did that a different day obviously, but this day no, I was just like laughing about it. And then Jake's like, oh, yeah, I knew was coming. And I was like, what are you talking about. He's like, I always know when it's coming. You and I go, why just and I'm like moody or he's like, oh no, you have like this telltale sign, and I said, what, You've never told me this ever. So anyway, he's on the phone, Hi, Jake, Hey, full of energy. Tell Cole what you said to me, which is which I certainly believe I do. Actually, that lets you always know that it's coming.
Speaker 6: So she mentioned she calls when she's on the way home, which is is great, right, lovely lovely to catch up at the end of the day. It's a convenient time for her to talk on the phone and chat because she's got, you know, a thirty thirty minute drive home at the same time. I'm you know, I've been deal with work for all of fifteen minutes. I just picked up all of I'm trying to get dinner ready of feed two dogs and a cat, and like the house is I mean, it's your chaos here. So yeah, she called, and I like to you know, I don't want to take that away from her with chit chat. Now when it's it's the time of the month that you guys are referring to, she'll call and she is I mean, she just seems annoyed by everything, and she's literally like it's like she's waiting for me to say something, to see even more annoyed about what I have to say and like pounce on me about something that like like uh, She'll say something like yeah, we need to get rid of more stuff in the house. I'm like, yeah, I totally agree with you. She's like, well, you never do, you never get rid of stuff, Like I'm like, I've got I've got I've literally got irons in the fire here cooking food. I've got there's pets are around like it's it's a it's an insane asylum around here. And I'm like, okay, you're right, like yep, so, and then you know, the thing is like even if the conversation is going that way like it's a it's a train wreck, she won't get off the phone, like she'll just sit there in silence. And then if I say like, okay, I'm gonna get off here and like finish cooking, it's like it's almost like just getting hung off on audaptity in this conversation that has been.
Speaker 1: Going so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and it's true, I do for some reason that like week, everything you do does annoy me, and you're not doing anything different, You're not being extra annoying. I'm just like, oh, that's annoying.
Speaker 5: This week special skilled to find an annoyance even when he's agreeing with you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what's annoying about it. I'm like, you don't agree with I know, he's just appeasing me. I can tell. So I was like, that's annoying too, quit yes, handing me like I know you don't agree with this.
Speaker 5: And then he dolls down and says, yeah, you're right, dude, such a great leader.
Speaker 2: So it made me laugh because I couldn't even argue it because I was like, that absolutely sounds like something I do and would do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, thanks, good.
Speaker 6: Talk, Jake, very welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by click. So I thought it would be funny if you're a guy, how do you know and I'm not going to turn on you. Okay, this is your moment. You can actually talk about it. How do you know your lady is pmss ing six y five one nine eight nine, katiewb. I'll be surprised if any guide calls.
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean, I'll Jake start out.
Speaker 2: Ladies can call too, obviously and say if they know that their female partner is pmssing how they.
Speaker 5: Know I have a definitely a tell for Jen is when like usually she's on me about stuff, but she'll give me a second to do it. And then like last week, why this came up because before I came into work, she wanted me to do the dishes. I like six am. It was six fifteen. She's like, it's not done yet. I'm like, yeah, I have all morning. It doesn't need to be done right now. She's like, I need it before dinner. I'm like, dude, it's six fifteen am. You'll be fine. And it was still an issue.
Speaker 2: I relate to her so much I would do the same thing. Yeah, So give us a call if you have a telltale sign. Sixty five one nine eight nine. KATIEWB can also text five three nine two one Katie w B Fallon and cult getting a free pass right now to share how your partner knows you're on your lady time or how you know it's coming for your partner. Okay, because Jake said, my telltale sign is I'll just call him after work and stay silent on the phone. But everything he says annoys me. He's like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: And you said that your wife Jen, she.
Speaker 5: Just gets on me about it. She's on me, but then she doesn't let me. She doesn't even give me a second to do what she's telling me to do, and then she's right back at it. It's like a one two combo.
Speaker 2: So we're taking your calls and how you know or how the people around you know, what what happens in your situation.
Speaker 4: They said that my voice dropped in octave and I picked fights over food normally.
Speaker 8: I usually Yeah.
Speaker 4: They both say that they know it's coming, and it's like, uh, it's like watching a hurricane start, Like it starts out as.
Speaker 5: A tropical storm, then it moves into a Cat five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said that.
Speaker 3: They said that.
Speaker 4: They they said they compared it to a hurricane because they can actually prepare.
Speaker 2: For itjet windows, and you'll start getting mad because somebody the last piece of pizza, like, oh here we go, board things up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah. My roommate actually made a pizza and I asked if I could ask them and he said no, jokingly, and I went and made another Pizzas.
Speaker 5: You live from the apartment where a hurricane whatever your name.
Speaker 4: Is, right, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Food is a legitimate get mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for calling. Hi, Katie w B for the Oh yeah, this is your free past. How do you know your partner is getting ready to start her lady time?
Speaker 6: Well, it's anything I.
Speaker 5: Do is wrong.
Speaker 6: That's the first.
Speaker 2: Time, okay.
Speaker 5: And then the other one is.
Speaker 7: She uh will crave things so like and anytimes she's saying saying, I'm creating a cheeseburger or something that she normally doesn't eat, like chocolate ice cream, which she normally would never eat. That's that's I'm like, all right, well, now I need to prepare for me doing everything wrong.
Speaker 6: I need everything.
Speaker 2: Does something extra wild to me today too. He's like, I mean, I guess at least I'm happy you and my wife are SYNCD up. So it's not two weeks back to back of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's one hell week versus two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you're not. No, you're not. Oh man, Well, thank you for calling it a share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, have a good one.
Speaker 5: You know what sucks is like you guys can't I mean, you girls can't control it. No, it's just something that I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be like in this case, I don't. I'm sure she doesn't want to like have a week where everything he does is run it sucks. What's worse though, what we're going through? Are you just doing everything wrong for a week?
Speaker 5: I mean, I would rather Oh, I don't know, don't I would rather be me in the situation dealing with I get grund people. I have the sniffles. Let alone. I'm just bleeding, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right? I well, no, you're talking about yours one on one point three, Katie. It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three kt w B. Justin Baldoni has kind of won the first round of whatever is happening with he and Blake Levely. And I only mean that basically. He I think it was like Friday or so launched a website. I feel like he's trying so hard, and I get it. It's because this and this is the truth. No matter what happens, Blake and Ryan will be fine, right, They'll go on and continue to be rich and get more movie roles. If Justin Baldoni loses in the public's his he's done though, right, So I get why he This is like the fight of his life. But he's handling it in such a weird way, like he is he released a website that breaks everything down that's happening, and is just releasing more and more messages between Like I think the recent ones which I did not look at, were between messages that Ryan Reynolds sent him.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have a question, So yes, so is this to like maybe get is there gonna be like a jury? Is this Like yeah, jury's like future jury's brain or something.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing should go to they say, could go to trial in like twenty twenty six or twenty thirty seven or something, which is crazy far out. But so Blake's legal team tried to basically say stop and like shut up, like to Justin Baldoni's lawyer, like stop talking and sharing all this information, and they lost out on that. Like, so he's he is allowed to keep posting and sharing and talking about things interesting I know, and I don't know. I don't know what her reasoning is to stop it. We also don't know if everything that Justin's releasing is everything right. So it's just it's very messy, it's very weird.
Speaker 5: To your point, in this situation, they have something to lose, and like he doesn't because it's already out there. His name is already tainted. So he's like, if I look bad and some of these messages whatever because people already think that. But I'm just gonna do what I can to get a big dub.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Basically, last night Grammy's happened. Biggest award of the night went to Beyonce. She got Album of the Year, Song of the Year or what do they call it. Record of the Year went to Kendrick Lamar. Sabrina Carpenter got Best Pop Album of the Year, Chapel Rowan got Best New Artist of the Year, and Taylor swopped to Billie Eilish nothing. But you know what, mind blowing to me. They were talking about Billie Eilish because she's won multiple awards, multiple Grammys, twenty three years old. I forget how young she actually is, cause a lot of the younger pop artists, like Sabrina Carpenter, they're like and they're like, they're like twenty six, twenty seven, whatever it is, twenty three. She's still so young. She's still so much time to win so many awards. Brian Austin Green is still commenting on Megan Fox and Machine gun, Kelly. It's so weird. It's a machine gun, Kelly. I guess he tried to downplay reports that things are icy between him and Megan, and so Brian shared this photo of him and was like, bro, just be honest for once in your life. Stop caring so much about how you're perceived that you'll try and drag other people. And I'm kind of like Brian Austin Green, you also need to move on. This has like nothing to do with you. You're remarried. I know they share kids, but you're remarried with kids with your new wife. I would be so annoyed if Jake was still posting stuff about his ex wife and her current baby daddy. He's like so bizarre to me.
Speaker 5: If TMZ like stormed him and they were like, what's your comment and you'll go.
Speaker 2: But no, he's just sharing it on the stories Free Will, Stranger Things, Real Life house that this is from season four. This is Eleven's house in season four is officially for sale. I don't know the reason why is because they're like, okay, we're down when people taking photos here or what maybe just want it for sale for six hundred and seventy five thousand dollars if you were looking for a new home.
Speaker 5: Well, I saw they got it for a short term rental as a short term rental, and maybe they just that people were like, yeah, I don't want an Airbnb to this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't blame them. That was not it. The house does not look super updated, no knock on it. Maybe the locations why it's so expensive, Like I would never want to live in any of the houses that are like the opening credits for a TV show, because like they say that, like the one from Breaking Bad, they have like gates, fences, traffic cones, whatever all around it. The person's like always outside waiting because they hate it so much.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and there's only so much you can do in Albuquerque, so it's like, yeah, let's swing my house.
Speaker 2: That's fair. That is your puckles remote minute other van. I didn't want to throw this out there because I think it's very cool. They're going to be doing a Legally Blonde prequel and I mean, and most will love the Legally Blonde series. So she said she saw Jenna Ortega in the Wednesday show on Netflix. She's like, I want to do that. So they're shooting the Amazon Prime Video series. Next month is when it starts. She's been watching audition tapes from the Young l Woods Solid and Yeah, I thought that was really cool and I did watch her name rom com with Will Farell. You're cordially invited, Pretty cute and pretty funny. That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Obo Lasik and Lynz the weird Combo I'm sure, and an Elifant I'll tell you about maral Right now, it's balad and cold one oh one point three kd WB. It's time for animal encounters. You can text five three nine to two to one KDEWB one what we'd prefer you call. We got this text. These are just like any It's like any kind of encounter you had with an animal that's abnormal, cold, be funny, could be scary, could be crazy. This text says I was at the bottom of the hill and a turkey was on top and jumped off the hill and flew slash chased me. I left and was driving minutes later and a turkey hit the side of my car in windows down and gobbled at me like it didn't just hit me. These turkeys had it out for this person. We get a lot of turkey chat. We get a lot of bat chat, like bats and turkeys, totally like a top animal encounter situation.
Speaker 5: And in the summer, a lot of geese.
Speaker 2: Yeah the geese be crazy. Yeah, but you can call six ' five one nine eight nine KWB with your animal encounter. What happened in your situation?
Speaker 1: My husband and I were oute snowmobilian out west and I had put my helmet down to do something and when I turned back around to look at my helmet, I had just finished seen a dog peen in my helmet.
Speaker 2: Okay, such disrespect of all the places that dog could go.
Speaker 1: I know he was marking it. And the worst part of all was I'm going bad dog, bad dog. And all of a sudden, my husband's.
Speaker 8: Like, what's going on, I'm like a dog just peting.
Speaker 1: And here's how sympathetic my husband was, was like, well, did he get mine to wear.
Speaker 5: A helmet out of here and it's gonna be me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you put it back on your head?
Speaker 1: I did not. Luckily I had a backup one with me and because I could not get that out of my head, and I knew what had happened, and we got back to the cities. I did the best I could to clear it out. I just couldn't get rid of it, so I sold it at a Poonchatay you.
Speaker 2: No ingorance is bliss baby, Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 5: Look, if you have an animal encounter store you would love to share six five to one, nine eight nine. K D do w to be five three, nine to two one on the text one.
Speaker 2: But buts it, but's it?
Speaker 9: U buts it but it but it us.
Speaker 2: It one to one point three Katie W. B. Fallon and Colt sharing your animal encounter stories. You can call in six five one nine eight nine Katie W b or text. This text says I was bit by a monkey on my honeymoon and Balie. I came home and had to get raby shots. This text says I was in middle school and it was Halloween. I was outside of my costume and thought someone threw a piece of candy at me. But it was a goose and it had pooped on my shoulder and it ruined my entire costume. I had to change. How rude.
Speaker 5: That's good luck right there.
Speaker 2: I feel like that Halloween man you prep you was so high for your cost Oh my god, no, not at all. Uh. This text. When I was a teenager, a couple of friends and I had gone out drinking, went back to one of their houses. I fell on the stairs and her little dog came over and humped my head.
Speaker 5: It's always in near least expecting it.
Speaker 2: My god, Frank would do he's like a pervert. Here we go toother one really quick. On my way home from work today, Neighborhood and Fridley, there are two male turkeys walking down the road. I pull up beside them and they kept gobbling, continue to keep up with the speed of my car for half a mile. I was going ten miles an hour. Super funny, terrifying. We have your calls. We got to get to Hi KWB with your animal encounter story.
Speaker 3: A two mouth story.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, go ahead, dou barter.
Speaker 3: So it's a two farter Okay, I believe it's the same mouth that's been stocking me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: So I discovered the evidence of a mouse in my work vehicle, in which I was like, you know what, it's my work vehicle. I don't care reside in there. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can co occupy, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's fine.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: The issue came up when it when I left a breakfast bar in a package in there that I was going to eat the next day. And I came into work the next day and found my breakfast bar. There was a whole shoot in it, and half half of it was gone.
Speaker 2: No well, no hold on, he left you half, which is kind of respectful. He could have eaten the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It was a little district, but he didn't ask I was. I was wanting the whole thing.
Speaker 5: If I brought lunch to work in somebody a half of that, I want to feel great.
Speaker 2: Valid point. Valid point.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's part one, right. His mouse was there, I went after it. I wasn't gonna kill it, so I tried to live trap it, couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: It disappeared.
Speaker 3: Okay. Second part. So I'm out. I'm out kind of in the in the country, working by this barn, and my partner kind of nudges me on the shoulder and points, and we're working with some loud machinery. If I look up and there's this mouth just sitting watching us, And in the back of my mind, I thought, could.
Speaker 5: This be.
Speaker 4: The mouth?
Speaker 5: I think this mouse imprints it on you and now you have a little body for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 3: Well I did. I did leave a piece of breakfast bar for it, just in honor my wife. My wife, My wife told me I should name him. I don't know, I just I do. I feel like I have a little friend. He was just there the whole day the hold.
Speaker 5: He was just perched on his book watching. Everybody wants somebody to watch over them and make sure they're safe.
Speaker 2: Support of God.
Speaker 5: Also be sick. If Ballon brought me some breakfast bars every now and then, that'd be awesome. You're a lot nicer than her.
Speaker 2: You never leave half the whole things.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you. Yeah, we appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: That's a great story. Thank you so much. Hi katw B. What's your animal encounter story?
Speaker 8: At our old.
Speaker 4: House, we had like a really old stors But what are you door? And these always keep the squirrels and the squirrels ending.
Speaker 5: Up through our door. Why so they got into the household.
Speaker 4: Into our portance, like our little deck area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did you get them out?
Speaker 3: We had to stop seeing them.
Speaker 2: Wait, I feel like I didn't hear the first part where you said you were feeding them. No, wonder they were trying to get in they're trying to get more snacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was our bad.
Speaker 4: We definitely she did not started it, but it was kind of funny. And you know, the squirrels were kind of huge.
Speaker 2: For a time, well until they started living in your house rent free. Then then it was too much. I gotcha absolutely. Thanks for calling in. Hi, Katie w B. What's your animal encounter story?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I went to the It was the almost oone of the Minnesota Zoo, and I was like four or five with my dad, and I don't know why, but for whatever reason, the line as were like not in enclosed, they were in a close case, but there was bars or something I don't know, and I was more than five feet away. A lion turns around and just peace directly at me, like all over me. Oh, I had one of those like smiley like ice cream bar. Of course, the peas got all over the ice cream bar. And my biggest concern, of course, was my ice cream bar, because you know that's important in life.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you got marked and he ruined your ice cream with a jerk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If I'm gonna get peed on, at least let me eat the ice cream.
Speaker 2: All right, oh man, that's that's something you don't forget though.
Speaker 5: That's something like back in the eighties and nineties where they just barred him up, like yeah, yeah. If somebody sticks their arm in there, that's the airs on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, salt on one oh one point three k d w B. It's the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand penny and we have our player on the phone. What's your name, Pretza, Tresa. You're trying to win one thousand pennies? Yes, I am, okay, perfect. We give you four words. You have to give us the first forwards to come to your mind, and then we see if those words match either me or cult. So you have to choose who you think you'd have better luck matching words with. I'm gonna go with you, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna head out.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I love you too.
Speaker 5: I know you're good. You got Iliot for Iliot, and get on out of here. No one loves you. Bye bye, Okay, finals left the building. So here's the thing. Your first word.
Speaker 9: Is poppin' poppin' yep, poppin' bottle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, all right, all right, the next thing is knocking on the door. Next word tennis racket. Perfect and last but not least hungry sip. Yes, okay, that's what I was looking for. Ballin fally oxen free Hello, Hello, Alright.
Speaker 2: Your assignment for tomorrow is to get a new name for me because people are starting to call me that and for that to be my nickname. I've got my whole life without something that awful.
Speaker 5: Nou loud loud Okay. First word, yes, poppin' poppin' poppin' bottles.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: Now the next one trip drop a little bit, So I'm just gonna skip to tennis ball racket.
Speaker 2: Dang it, I would have yeah racket, would have my other one hungry. Okay. My initial thought is hippo, but dress up.
Speaker 5: Now we have popping what about knocking door? Yeah? Okocking boots?
Speaker 2: Oh day.
Speaker 5: So she went with on the door. Yeah, So basically you had it correct.
Speaker 2: So then I'm not trying to match you cult I was trying to match her.
Speaker 5: But it's game over anyways, that you lost on the tennis know of all the.
Speaker 2: Things, trusta, Thanks for playing. I think you're a pretty good partner. Sorry I let you down one on one point three KATIEWB with Balon and Cult and justin Timberlake. Tickets. You can get them right now if you're called her ten six ' five one nine eight nine kd w B.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to a Tea Daddy concert?
Speaker 2: I have? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Was it before the solo career? After?
Speaker 2: It was after it was? I saw in sync once? Oh dude, Yeah, I got free tickets from a radio station. Yeah. And uh I saw him one time. It was like the suit and tie era.
Speaker 5: I'm feel so bad. Everybody's hating on him now, like for his dance moves and stuff. Just like, dude, everyone ages. Yeah, I think that does look a lot less cool in shape up so well.
Speaker 2: To be fair, women have gotten this crap for years, like wow, we're getting too old. So you know, it's it's kind of a it's kind of how it goes. He just has to adjust. He's not going to have the young swag anymore. He's gonna adjust to the older swag.
Speaker 5: And the Tina situation didn't help him at all. When he got strung up on the rope and.
Speaker 2: It was a what did you call it? The what situation?
Speaker 5: The Tinis?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think he said Tina, and I'm like, what are my friend have to do with anything? She's good? All right, we have a Collar ten Hi kdw B. What's your name? I'm Sammy, Sammy or Collar ten. Congrats, Oh, thank you, you're very welcome. You got justin Timberly tickets. He'll get Excel Energy February twenty fourth, that's his rescheduled date. So congrats. We'll have a Yeah, we'll have more tickets tomorrow, two pair on kd w B. Yeah, she fellow.
Speaker 9: Said, yeah, said yeah, said pop nick money, Now you try.
Speaker 2: You could use a replaying with the new Ripe.
Speaker 9: Says I don't need a big feature on a new site kick, I don't need a new fan because my but like it. I don't need a well win to make you like it. I'm a toil time point, no white windings. Throw a shot like you're trying to have a foot fight. Then on my apps wing and for me to be you, I bet said, I ain't got drive, do need a car?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 6: Really are to be feining for?
Speaker 9: I'm doing things they ain't seen before. Fands ain't dumb but extreme of sur I'm a demon lord father love what I ain't seen him for I'm doing things better.
Speaker 8: Sight.
Speaker 9: The sauce is something that I need no more because Drick I said what they said.
Speaker 2: I rather the beef famous sister. I let that get to my head.
Speaker 9: I don't care. I paint the towel brag Drick. I accept what thy said. I rad the bet famous sister. I let that get to my head. I don't get pay she gubbo.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with Fellan and Cold on one on one Katie w B thanks for nothing to h Puck Satani who saw his shadow rude? Does he think he is disrespect six more weeks of cold, brutal winter. How did he think about you for even a second? No, one need bike home every day.
Speaker 5: No, no, he didn't think about anything.
Speaker 2: He didn't cross his mind at all. You could tell it you didn't cross his mind.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Awesome though, because this I know he's true to his word and he's an honest being. One percent. Nobody wants colder winter, so people are bribing him. There are people offering him treats, snackies. I don't know what Tuckstani is into. I don't know if he likes chickens or whatever, but he doesn't accept it, and he tells us.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 2: He gives me vibes of someone who likes just like an old fashioned donut, like a cake donut and an old fashion You little glaze on there too, A lot of glaze, A lot of glaze if you sing pe dogs. He ain't skipping the glades our boys glazing big for sure. Uh, it is February. If you made it through dry January, congratulations. There's a new thing for February, sick that is a long detox phone free February. So it challenges you to mostly go without your phone. Obviously, they realize you have to have contact with like your work and use your phone for work or your kids. So they say it's basically just to drastically reduce your phone usage, specifically when it comes to social media, and examine your relationship with your phone. I I can. I am obsessed like I am. This is the same way I was in college. I'd find a guy liked he he gave it, he offered nothing to me, and that's why I was so drawn to him. And my phone. Really, I'm just scrolling looking at nothingness and I'm just drawn to it. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Does it. Do you feel like that state consistent in your life? People not paying attention.
Speaker 2: To you, so you just try to You know, I've always been one, two, three, eyes on me kind of person. Can anyone hear me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I got into this job. It kind of forces people to listen to me until they turn the radio off. Oh my wow, that is your trending Yeah yeah o Katie