Speaker 1: Be qualified next to your voice any day. So thank you so much for coming here. Of course, thank you for having me. What have you been up to, miss lady. It's been crazy times. It's been a year COVID happened. You know, we're back where. You know, it's not that we never stopped working, because it's like, you know, you're an artist, so it's like you just keep on grinding. It's just different types of you know, things are going on.
Speaker 2: So what do you have going on?
Speaker 1: Let us know?
Speaker 3: So I have been working with some new people in my career now because I'm independent, and so I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: I'm getting in the studio with new writers.
Speaker 3: I having songs that I really really like that are demos, so I just got to cut them. Now that I'm back in La, I've been in Miami soaking up all the Latin vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm jealous. I'm you know, I'm meaning a tammy. I don't have any sun La. It's been quite gloomy, so I apologize for coming back.
Speaker 2: And it's not so.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's so sexy there too, and I'm just like, it's funny because some of my friends came to visit and they're like, what should I wear?
Speaker 1: I'm like, girl, you always wear hills and it's like it's like it's like micro bikinis. It's like you cover ups, like it's really like and then even when you do, you pack, you have way too many clothes anyways, because.
Speaker 3: It's exactly because all the things that I ever wear is basically bikinis.
Speaker 1: Occasionally it rains, so whatever. But if you got a flaw, it poll it. Get it. Girl. So how is it the difference between you know, being with a label and then now being independent? What are you know some of the difference that she's that you've seen. Are you really excited to be in these you know, being independent now? I am excited.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like I've always because people have asked me this, so like do you did you have a voice back then?
Speaker 1: Like could you like do your own stuff? Did you?
Speaker 3: Were you a part of it? I've always been a part of it. But for me, it's just like from the ground up, it's like that that that hustle.
Speaker 1: That grind, that like almost kind of not working backwards, but in a sense it's like kind of like picking yourself back up and like you know, like look i'm're still here, I'm still talented, I'm still doing all these things. Like you know, it's like it's one of those things where it's like you know again, like being an entrepreneur one and then being an artist. It's so many different facets that you don't really get to go to in these avenues because you've been with a label or you know, and sometimes it takes you to lanes, but sometimes you just don't really know where I go.
Speaker 3: I feel it like it like for me, I take it as lessons learned. I mean, just being sixteen and being signed was incredible, you know, seeing the world.
Speaker 1: At a very young age. Give it up to you just because in the sense it's like, hey, don't you know it's it's such a huge accomplishment happened for yourself, right of course, you know if you don't, if you're not your biggest clader, then who else? How are you gonna start that? Oh? I definitely am.
Speaker 3: I think it's a scorpio in me too, though I'm very like I want to push other people to see their potential too, because I see mine and I'm so like gun ho about this is what I'm gonna do, This is how I'm gonna do it. And I think that's why I did get signed at a young age, because I was so like into singing and I was like, you know, I want to be a singer.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: And I just put it out there and kept going and going and manifestation.
Speaker 2: I'm a big believer into that.
Speaker 1: I'm making into energies and like what you really put your energy to, you know, you can make anything really happen. Sure, so did you know early on that you always wanted to be a singer, so you knew, you know, you obviously got signed at sixteen, Like yeah, how did that like fundamental stage start? Did you you know, out the womb and you're singing or like did you have your parents pretty background? Did you have you know, family influences.
Speaker 3: I wish I had more influences in my family. I will say my dad's side of the family, they were musicians and like at the Hano band.
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 3: But nobody's saying my mom doesn't sing, my dad doesn't sing. My oldest sister she dabbled in it, but like no one sings.
Speaker 1: Really took it to the lengths that you kind of did. Yeah, but maybe that's you know, exactly where you're supposed to be. Like those were all like little you know, etches of what your family, you know, generational is what it was. But now it's like you're the one who's bringing it home. Yeah, said, I like that, And I'm from Texas, so I always support. Yeah, everything's bigger in Texas. You always get that Southern live. I think I think so too.
Speaker 3: I feel like people's hearts and Texas are just different, you know. And I love when I meet somebody that's not from Texas too, because I'm like, you see, they're not going to get no bullshit for me, like, are sure who I am? Like, I'm not faking who I am like, and they're.
Speaker 1: Just like, Wow, you're so genuine, You're so real.
Speaker 3: I want to be your best friend. I'm like, okay, well let's.
Speaker 1: See how you do that. Last And it was just because the people, you know, people say they like honesty, but people really don't. And that's you know, being one thing from Texas. And I wasn't you know, really aware of how much like the straight shooter I really was until coming to LA and being in you know, a business mode. Was that I'm like, I'm just telling you how I would talk to anybody. I'm not talking to you any different, you know what I mean, Like, it's all accordingly to what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, I think being a woman too in general, when we speak, we have to speak in a certain way and we have to be understanding.
Speaker 1: And I'm starting to learn that now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, pH uh uh yeah anymore, I'm not just gonna be there and.
Speaker 1: Take the shit. I think I've kind of like was always that person. That's why maybe I went into the adult side of the entertainment and I was just like, look at me here I am. I know what I'm good at, and I know what sells, and I know you know what it is. So for me was very I never knew back then like what my not necessarily would say my talent, but kind of in a sense, what my talent really was. But I knew I was supposed to be entertainment. I knew people were gonna have my name in their mouth.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know how or why.
Speaker 1: And a Lexis Texas was born.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so and again, sexuality is a big thing for me, especially right now. I just did a song called Freaky and it's like celebrating boldness. It's celebrating like women who find other women attractive kind of thing. And it's like it's there's so many girls that are just like, oh my gosh, I just think she's so pretty, but I would never and I'm like, just be free. But I also do know that that society puts restrictions on people.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 2: I think that, I mean everybody.
Speaker 1: For me, I've always in a sense, I've known that, especially again going you go back to going from Texas in college and everything like that. Like I remember, you know, when being drunk with your girlfriends and like you're kissing girls. But then like the next day they're like, that didn't happen, but there's pictures, but they're like, that didn't happen. I'm like, Okay, it didn't happen to you, but I knew it happened. Not that I needed to go any further than that because it was a drunk moment, yeah, But as far as the shutting down of like something happened, not talking about it and putting it away, and that's just what it is. And now I feel like, what's really cool about the generational like what we're in right now, is, so it's so liberating and it's not like you're not just put in well, you shouldn't be able to put or in one little like.
Speaker 3: It should like the label stuff like there shouldn't be a label either. It's kind of crazy to me because I have a lot of fans that are you know, my gay fans are the best.
Speaker 1: And I love gay gay guys.
Speaker 3: I feel like they just give me such good energy and they're just who they are, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I had a really good friend from Texas and he finally came out to me. I never forced it out of him because I didn't want to be like, hey, are.
Speaker 1: You you know what you always kind of new kind of thing. No people would tell me, are you sure you don't you don't think? I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I see him with these hot girls. He's always telling me like we're going out of dates. So I thought whatever he said was what he said. And then one night he was just like, yeah, so I hooked up with this guy and I was like.
Speaker 1: What, oh, casually like are you telling lil in there? I'm throw you this son? So you know, how is you know your food? Me?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I really hate it with the guy last night.
Speaker 1: I like, but wait, yeah, He's like and you know who he.
Speaker 3: Is, and I'm like, oh, so, yeah, he gave me the tea.
Speaker 1: So do you find that a lot that where people kind of feel gravitate to you because they feel comfortable with you and just over over indulging because you have that kind of like wholesomeness about you for sure? Yeah, So what let's talk about how you know, you begin it in the industry when you're sixteen and you know now you know, you're thirty one, and what is what can we see that's different from what the you in the beginning of coming out and being you know, I don't hate to say that we're just being with the label and not being independent, but how as an artist have you evolved from being sixteen into now what you're producing and putting out there for your fans.
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy because I love those songs. They take me back to a time and a place. We were talking about this earlier. How you just you're back in that moment and you're just like, Wow, this is what I was doing, this is who I was with, this is what was you know, seeing in the world. And they're such great songs, and what's crazy is like it's hard to top those songs like walk Aways still being played by people doing too much is still people's favorite song, and just the album in general. So right now I'm working on an album and I feel like I just want to add more of my mature self into it, but also give them a little nostalgic.
Speaker 1: So I don't know nostalgic, Which are those songs that's your favorite song? And where were you at these times in these just nostalgic moments, tell private talk what you were doing and how popular and how like that feeling was because you know, you're sixteen and you're doing something that most people in their lifetime never accomplished, Like you had big accomplishment. It was really young going on. So how does those, you know, big accolades feel for you as an artist?
Speaker 3: Very surreal, especially when you're that age, and you don't realize till after. I'm like, I look at it now, I'm like, wow, I have a gold plaque. That's amazing, Like that is amazing, not true.
Speaker 1: I want to be at that every day and we're like, yes, girl, that's gold.
Speaker 3: People come in to get maintenance and I swear they're staring at it. I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, in general, I've really grown as an artist, even vocally, because then I was so green, I guess you could say, and I never had really lessons. I just took opera for two years, so that kind of helped me with breathing techniques. Now I just really I watch a lot of people online and I see how they sing, and I see the placement of their tongue and all these different things that I never thought about before I would just sing.
Speaker 1: So do you look at those people and like, then you not emulate, but you that helps you as an artist yourself and you show them doing them? Yeah? Yeah? So how often how much to your craft do you have to really like put in to prepare for yourself? So, if you're gonna go into a studio or if you're gonna have an album coming out, like, what do you do to prepare yourself to get you like album ready?
Speaker 3: I think for me, I don't listen to anything outside of what I'm working on because I feel like if I listen to something else, it's gonna it's going to.
Speaker 1: Influence what I record.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a big Mariah Carey fan and Christina Aguilera, and I know you hear those kind of things here and there because it's just what I listened to when I was younger. I would go on the swing set and I would just try to sing like all the Mariah Carey riffs and like the little whistle tones.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, I feel like you still feel in yourself doing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. It's like my kid's stuff comes out every over once, like.
Speaker 1: Challenging yourself, but you're already like that you can be challenged. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, if I ever meet Mariah Carey, that would be amazing because she's such an instrumental person and my whole like singing career wanting to be a singer, and Christine A.
Speaker 1: So so those are your top people that you would like want to just bump into or work with.
Speaker 3: Oh. I would listen to everything they told me in the studio. I'm like, okay, you're like, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Shoulders back.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know what they would tell me. Postures is important.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of like fire drills when I'm I'll do it right now.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I got to move away from the mic. I'm sure your neighbors love you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every time I walk in the building, you know, So how often do you do that to like when I record?
Speaker 2: So that's what your warm up is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my warm.
Speaker 3: Ups and then I drink a lot of tea, and tea is very good for you. It keeps you young. I feel like because people don't know I'm thirty one and I'm thirty one, you know.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's like fine wine, you get better with time. That's what i'd sement myself. I feel like I still get carted. I'm good even you know, same or like, you know, if I go and get bleunts or something, I'm like, I'm really I'm like, thank you, but that's a little insulting, but whatever.
Speaker 3: I was at a bar at the Hotel in Miami and there the lady was like, can I see your ID?
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, sure, so sure.
Speaker 3: She goes, oh my gosh, you just look you just have this low, youthful look.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, so now I don't cause you know I am. Now you've got that. I was like, thank you for sure. I like it. So what do you think you would be doing. If you weren't singing.
Speaker 3: I think I would be really big into. Like the makeup world has been on my mind a lot lately, and I feel like I've grown into my features and my eyes and you know, learning how to contour and all that I still have to learn. Trust me, I'm not the best, but when I apply myself, I can be a battie.
Speaker 1: You know. So are you one of those girls that are on those YouTube tutorials LA on the night and you're like it again this product? Yesing, we're gonna sit here and we're gonna do all these other things.
Speaker 3: Yes, on the way over here. I just ordered some new powder because I'm not big into powder, but I know that everyone uses it.
Speaker 2: That's all private talk about powder, you.
Speaker 1: Got, girl. I just I just ordered the Sasha powder.
Speaker 3: I think it's s A C H A. I just ordered it because for me, it has no flash and it's not as it's it's pigmented and it's soft, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give you that like gray white thing. That's why I don't use a kind of super like. Yeah, I've tried for myself like that. It's like pink undertones. Yes, it doesn't do it as much as like a bright like looks like your Dracula kind of like grows. I'm like, oh girl, that's.
Speaker 3: Why I'm like sometimes I just want to sit in a chair and like y'all just do what y'll do because y'all.
Speaker 1: Know how to do it. So what in makeup would you want to do? Would you actually want to be a makeup artist or have your own makeup line? Would you want to do your own company line? Make line? Yeah, I want to start.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would start with like lipsticks, flip liners, and then lashes and then from.
Speaker 1: There one we're stopping you. We're here at private talk. We're gonna speak it into exist. I'm a big believer in speaking and believing in what you want to do. So private talks of you know, we're here. We want to support you. Let us know what your social medias are so we can support you, go and follow you and do all those things that you're doing well. My social media is Paula DeAnda p A U l A d e A n DA. That's my IG.
Speaker 3: It's also my Twitter, and I think my TikTok is let me see you know, I'm growing on TikTok.
Speaker 1: So you're I feel like my last couple of guests have all been new TikTok people and me myself included. I'm not like in that big in the TikTok world, just because I don't understand it yet. I feel like it's not my like generation where it's like I get what a lot of things going on, and not that I'm not obviously conscious of what's going on in the world, but I don't really know how it is. It.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because the simple things go. So I was having a good time listening to Ashantis songs and Who's you going against and versus oh Keisha Cole Kisha, and I was just having a good time on the beach in Miami. Am i bikini and this one got two hundred forty four point four k.
Speaker 1: So what are you just grooving to the music? You're just kind of.
Speaker 3: Like I'm vibing out and I sing a little part, a tiny little part, mind you. I sing all the time on my social media, so people nicing round of a plus, and so when I do these little clips, I'm like, you can you can hear me? But there's like wind in the air and like and they love it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so, what do you think that made this special? This video as bikini I guess the bikini m the bikini sex sous girl. I mean you got if you got it on it. I mean, I mean it wasn't industry for in the adult entertainment where they like that. You know, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just it's funny though, the cliches of like something like that. Like you said, it's just like if I was wearing normal clothes singing the same thing.
Speaker 2: What I get as many views, what I get as many whatever. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I feel like because of your voice and who you are, I feel like that you would stand out on your own and it wouldn't be like the video. Maybe they just liked because the verses was going on and it was more gravitating to the people.
Speaker 3: And I think, I think people don't get to see my personality enough.
Speaker 1: So I think that's see And that's what I think about the whole social media with the tiktoking thing, is that it really sets people aside to see their personality or if you even have one.
Speaker 2: And that's why I feel like.
Speaker 3: And what you're doing on your lone time because people are doing crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what see, I'm boring, Like I feel like I'm like no, I mean, I don't believe do stuff. But it's like I'm more one of those people. And I think this is why it hasn't clicked with me. Is that for me to take the time to put my phone and be like, yeah, let's do a TikTok, it takes me out of the realness of what's going on in our in our person like the personal time that I feel like it's not authentic and I'm really big on being authentic and in the moment.
Speaker 3: Okay, so next time you're in the moment, put your phone up, pretend like it's not there, and do something from TikTok, like a dance or something.
Speaker 1: A dance that will never happen, a dance you don't never. I can work, but I'm not it can work. You can dance, but it's not even like I could never do. Like I was on a TikTok thing that where Aloha? Where is Alexis Texas? Was this whole back you know, when TikTok first started being crazy.
Speaker 2: I was in the video for def Jam. I couldn't even do the dance.
Speaker 1: Then I was like, I will just dance over here by myself. But I'm not even get that going. Sorry, I just danced different. I'm not like a uniform like you know. I did tap, jazz and ballet in my whole life, you know, growing up. But yeah, that dancing stuff for me. There, ballet, that's amazing. That is a lot of discipline. It is, it is. That's why you know, point my toes all the time. I did to split, so I can do a lot of things wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to teach me how to do splits because I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will teach you. I'll teach you a lot of things. On the private talk we're getting, we're getting to know each other. I'm enjoying our conversation. We're feeling a little bit more comfortable with each other and all those great things. For sure. What would you say that is one subscription that you have right now currently that you could not live without. I'm addicted to IG. I will say that, but you don't. It's not lessarily a subscription that you pay for. Oh no, no, no, So something that you have that you have if it's either a Netflix It could be iTunes, It could be anything that you have, I mean any like you know what apps do you have over there? That's just like a subscription.
Speaker 3: Based nothing really that I can think of that I could live.
Speaker 1: Without, I think for me. So my example would be I have the com app. Right, so I have like the whole paid feed, sure of it. Because I'm super big and I traveled so much, you know, the last ten twelve years that being in all these different places, it was hard to like sleep. So I listened to sleep sounds. And so when you purchase the thing, it tells you bedtime stories. Girl, no stories, I will talk myself to sleep. Well, maybe I should just have you. I'll call you and be like, hey, can you tell me a bedtime story and put me in it? Please call it.
Speaker 3: I have been thinking about doing that. Actually, maybe you could be on the app.
Speaker 1: They have like different celebrities doing like they read stories, and I did because your voice is very soothing. I do that with my dog. It's funny. Then I tell your dog bedtime stories.
Speaker 3: We do meditation together, and I swear he feels it. We're like on the couch and like, right now you're gonna feel a calmness through your body.
Speaker 1: It's going up all the way.
Speaker 3: Towards your whatever, you know, your other arm into your legs.
Speaker 1: You're a meditating instructor for dogs. Yeah, I'm gonna send my dog is. You know, we're we're like Texas sisters. You know, we have this bond. I need to have like the first try, the first time free and I'll see if your skills are really good. If my dogs are feeling your meditation, I think they will, then we'll talk about opening a business meditating dogs. Right. Honestly, I stay on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds crazy and so old, but I love to watch music videos on YouTube. I watch I do the calm stuff, the rainforest, that.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing. I just leave it on. I I'm really big into I fall asleep to rain like all the time. People think that I'm like crazy, Like I have guys and they're like, is it raining.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's an app just calm down.
Speaker 1: Like my grandparents had a rainstick, like you. I remember that. It's like, yeah, it's so cool. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like I'm like being soothed.
Speaker 1: Well you say it. I'm like thinking about the rain stick.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just need a couple and you just turn them over.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna have to turn them for you. I guess why turn it over? What does the word boss mean to you?
Speaker 3: I'm a boss as bitchy am boss, you really want me to work?
Speaker 1: I can feel we'll get there.
Speaker 3: Boss. I feel like a boss is someone who's unapologetic, knows their vision and it really doesn't take no for an answer. Boss, ass bitch, sass bitch like that Paula version. That's gonna be me this year.
Speaker 1: This is your year because I feel like I have the tendency to kind of be persuaded to other people be like, okay, yeah, I'll do this for you.
Speaker 3: You know what, a little bit okay, but I'm aware of it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are you doing to like change that pattern now? And to be like, hey, I'm a boss ass bitch is twenty twenty one COVID was a fucked up year, but it got me right on track because this is where it is because for me, I don't think that twenty twenty was a bad year. I think that it was an adjustment year. I think it was just kind of like almost in a sense, like and I hate like the older we get. I feel like it's like things can become so cliche of like, oh, stop and smell the roses, stop and do whatever and it. But what's those things? It was like, you get so you know, busy and caught up in like your everyday schedule, and you think that there's nothing in the world that could stop it because you're so busy in those things.
Speaker 2: And then COVID happened.
Speaker 1: And then there was no choice.
Speaker 3: But I feel like me and you, you're probably more of a planner than me. I don't know, are you okay, I'm not so I.
Speaker 1: Yes and no. Like I like to have plans, but I'm very like I hate to make them because I'm like, I don't know if something's gonna come up, and that's.
Speaker 3: What stops us, because that's my thing. I will plan something out and something will go wrong, totally wrong. I'm like, you know what, fuck it. I'm just gonna go with the flow. I'm gonna be on my vibration. Wherever the vibration takes me, That's where I'm going to be. And I feel like now I do want to plan things, but again, like the whole pandemic thing, people are planning so many things, weddings, birthday big celebrations, trips with your friends. None of those things could happen, so you were down to your own self, your root of it. And I feel like being independent and not being on tour and doing all these other things that artists have to do when they're signed, you know, those things stop for them, like tours stop for artists that were popping.
Speaker 1: And that, and that's crazy me is like how people really in a sense made money. That's why everyone was always on the road because you know you that's just the.
Speaker 3: Way we can imagine having that stimulation stuff, stimulation, stimulation, and it helps your numbers wherever, whatever it may be, and then it just be taken.
Speaker 1: Oh trust draw. I mean it happened to me in my world, like I literally was traveling. I was in a different city every single weekend. And it's because you know this, this last year was supposed to be my last year of you know, my final tour, and it happened and then and it was like at the end, oh, well, let's do this now. It's like I couldn't even fathom putting myself in that situation anymore, not because I don't like it, and I didn't like that rush, but because the circumstances of the world have changed, so it's very different for me because I'm such a personal person with my fans that I wouldn't want to offend anybody in a way that I didn't know how to appropriately act myself yet and give them what they like because I'm, you know, you being you know, Southerners yourself. It's like I'm like hugging people I don't know, like I'm a hugger. I'm like, oh, we know, and not that it's over like overly, but if it's genuine and I feel it, then I'm I'll vibe with you. For me, like, fans are the most important. It's why we are who we are and you know, keep us going and all the things that vehicles that we have driven was because they're the ones that pay for things. They're the ones that pay you know, buy your music. They're doing all these things, the merchandise and all this stuff. So it's like, why shouldn't I talk to them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was bittersweet for me, but I know again, I put myself in positions where I'm like, wow, the people that Jos came out with an album that have to promote this that cannot go on tour.
Speaker 1: That's worse. Like that's but then I always feel too, It's like you know, as a hustler, it's like it's just you. Yes, that's just very true what everything you're saying. But it's like, now, how I still have this out? But how do I still promote it and not be on tour. I'm gonna be on live, I'm gonna be on everywhere. I'm gonna be on everything that you can listen to me that I'm gonna be like, hey, you're gonna get anorous fuck with me.
Speaker 3: But I like people like, here's my cell phone number, I'm like, huh what.
Speaker 1: There's apps for that? Girl?
Speaker 3: You'll be like, you know, I'll charge I guess I'm gonna do the app because I've never tried that yet.
Speaker 1: See there's That's the thing. And that's what's the cool thing about what this whole slowdown of certain things.
Speaker 2: Other things did come up to.
Speaker 1: Creativity of knowing like different lanthes and knowing what you know your fan base in your market wants and people do want, you know, personal interaction with you, and as an artist, you want to give them that. But you also want to have your space, you know what I mean, because it is you know, you are still a person and a human that has a life, a regular You have a dog, you have your family, you have all these things that are normal that shouldn't be invaded. But there's also hey, for this price and this time, I'm gonna do these things over here. If it's a cameo, if it's a you know, text messaging whatever, like are you on cameo? I am on cameo? Me too, shout out to cameo, Yes, cameo. I do love my cameos. It's one of those things. It's bittersweet, you know what I mean. Like in the beginning I started, when it first started, everything happening, and it's very it's it's huge now.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot more people are on it, but I'm like, we want it first. I know.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm like that myself. I'm like, Okay, that's cool, but when did you start? No kind of thing. But but for sure, it's one of those things that it's really cool that that can be a thing for your fans to give, like a birthday message, a good luck at work. Most of the time, it's a.
Speaker 3: Shout out to whatever business they have, but more more times out of not I'm singing happy Birthday, Happy.
Speaker 2: I don't sing it, but i'll sing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm getting one from you singing happy birthday. It was way better than me. See, like I'll be like, m Paula help me. I don't know. Yeah, They're like, we're going to Vegas. I'm like, I'm the pandemic. Okay, I'll have fun. But my what I will find that it's fun is like now that there's a feature on it that they can give you a video back after you send it. So like I had one night, I've only had one, I would say, and it's and it's new. I think he was last month, literally that I think that it just came out.
Speaker 2: But they came back.
Speaker 1: And they showed that somebody recorded the guy's reaction of him watching it, and it was so priceless, and I go, this is exactly why I do it. And that's what so heartfelt. Oh nice, good to know, but it's so heart felt that you could see the genuiness that he was so shocked and it was on a big screen and all his friends were like, yeah, it was like a big hyph thing that I was like, yeah, I got you, Like you feel like you're a part of it, Like it's just like this whole thing that is cool.
Speaker 3: I did see the update, but I didn't read it, so I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm a big fan of not reading things and be like sure, I'll figure it out later, but yeah, know it's that's a good part of that one.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't, like I said, I go with the flow. If it's something that's new, I have to do this this that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, Nope, not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Well, now you have a friend in me, you can ask me.
Speaker 1: I'm on a lot of like you know, networks like that that like some of them are you know, useful and some of them aren't, but some of them are, like, you know, it's worth it, like I said, especially because you seem like you're really like into your fans and what you have going on and just a personal interaction of being like if you have something new coming out, be like, hey, a question, you like this or this? You know what I mean, like and just and I feel like fan input. You know, it's not that we can't make our own decision, but because we're so indecisive. But sometimes we're like, oh okay, well now we're gonna go here, because I'll be like, it's showed me five things, and I'm like, well, like all five of them, Like, but you got to pick one. I'm like, I don't know, you've been help me. I know.
Speaker 3: I see that a lot to where people ask they're like, what should I wear today? I'm like, that would be cool to try. I mean, just different things because you never know what people's opinion is. I've actually wanted to have people to dress me to like style me, because I don't have a personal stylist. But if like a random person that has style would style me, I would love to put on all those.
Speaker 1: Clothes like like a fan random moment thing. Yes, that's kind of hot. Maybe you should do like a contest that they could like in something very skimmy though, but maybe you have put that on my only fan. Maybe you should put like, you know, limitations, certain things about your what Okay, I'll wear this, I want you know to do Okay, yes, yes, on a no list of what you can do and then like you.
Speaker 2: Know, have it mapped out, but it definitely can happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you casually threw and you have an only fans I do nice. What is on your only fans that we can see? Is it something new? Did you jump on the bandwagon during the pandemic or is it like what?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I got into it in March, and I'll had like one photo that I did during quarantine, like.
Speaker 1: The photo that your TikTok video got all these likes because you were in a bikini. Girl tell us no. The photo I had on clothes.
Speaker 3: It was a really cute, like up like close and personal selfie and I was like, ooh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm gonna sell this. But I didn't even know how to do it. So I was just on it forever.
Speaker 2: And you don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: I finally on it, okay, So I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, this is how it works. My first video I put up for a hundred bucks and someone bought it, and someone else bought it, and someone else bought it. I'm in a bikini then, and it was cool. I was like, okay, let me let me see what else I can do. So I finally put my new project on there. It's very cinematic, sexy again girl girl action, you know, nothing too crazy. It was freaky. It's called freaky freaky. So we put that out directly to them first. Also they could see it see.
Speaker 1: And that's what I think is cool, is like so everybody gets like, oh, only fans and they be like, oh, like it's so like sexual for me, I've had only fans before. Only fans was cool and one of those types of things whatever because it was I feel like it wasn't started because of adult business, but adult people made it popular. Then. What I what I feel like is having more people on is like everybody has their own lane. You're you know, you're a musician, you're a songwriter, you have like so much talent that people don't get to see the behind the scenes, and it's like, why not use a platform for what it's made for in your lane and what it's doing. I think it's a beautiful thing. I think that's its marketing wise. If you do it correctly and it stays you know, within what you have and you can maintain with your fans. I think it's amazing. Yeah, and you definitely should do more of it, Like I feel like that's where they get to see.
Speaker 2: What you want to show them, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I want to show them my my mature side, and I feel like if I put that on my ig on my Twitter, it could be no flag, No, somebody might say something or even get them deleted.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've had deleted. I mean even now, like and I feel like I'm typecasted because I did for I haven't even done I pornantine in like four years, but I will always be known as like Texas who's done porn or the porn star or whatever like whatever. To each his own.
Speaker 2: I don't like knock.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things.
Speaker 1: But it's like because of that, my ass is so big, and they're like, oh you have this, I'm like, I have a bikini on. Just because my ass is big doesn't mean I'm doing anything inappropriate, So now put that on the like definitely exactly they flagged, but now they're also doing targeting them as well. And it's to the point where it's like because they just came out with the whole new guidelines whatever, and the guidelines is like I haven't read them so heavily and me neither. But I have a team of people that like, we can't post certain things because it's like if you're in a song and you're having your face to the camera, it can be deleted if it's not that. It could be a bikini picture, but it can't be a thong. And I'm like, who makes these rules?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: But if you in Miami, like I have been there all thongs, I'm learning to live in thongs.
Speaker 1: But see that's the thing. It's like, but what should discriminate a woman feeling comfortable and I'm not naked and I and I I respect the guidelines of like you don't want to do too much because I'm not trying to show my pussy and my asshole to the whole world for free. Let's just be honest. Yeah. So it's like, but the thing is tastefully like I can't even be use my creativity sexually, like to over sexualized to make it even anything, because now it's seemed like if I touch my boob like this, oh, you're insinuating sex. If I put my finger in my mouth, you're insinuating sex. So it's like it's so geared that they just want to shut everybody out that I'm like, how, like why it's money it who fucked you over? Because it's not a girl that fucks them, dude that cheated on them and they found out about it, and it's not our fault exactly.
Speaker 3: So for me, what I find really interesting about that is that if it makes the man uncomfortable or whoever uncomfortable, then don't look at it like just be you know, have a sense of confidence in yourself. Like I have some friends that are a little more I guess you could say reserved in me, And sometimes they say stuff like, oh I wouldn't I couldn't wear that, but you could get away with it kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because I don't give a fuck why they say in a sense.
Speaker 3: Because like because they're scared to do it, because.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be judged.
Speaker 3: I don't want somebody to say, well, then she's not a boss. She can't have her own company if she wears this.
Speaker 1: Like so, what why do you feel like that you're labeled as to do too much girl because of the way that you're dressed, or you're over sexualized or why do you feel that way? No, I was making a joke because the song doing too much?
Speaker 3: Oh no, But I feel like for me, people knew me as a six sixteen year old young youthful girl or maybe they might have not even know I'm sixteen, but I was sixteen, so I got in that little box to where that she's so sweet, she's so innocent, she's this and that, Like nobody knew me obviously I was at that age, but I've I feel like I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was actually a prude. I will say that I was a prude. I was always scared to like hook up.
Speaker 3: With guys or anybody because I was just like, I don't know, somebody might give me something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I grew up very like in.
Speaker 3: The church, that kind of thing, like I say in the church choir.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a nun growing up like this is crazy.
Speaker 3: And then I went into the industry and I'm like, maybe I don't want to be a nun. And I still, you know, I have I have a higher power that I feel like I believe in, you know, to each his own.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like I want to I want.
Speaker 3: To express myself of the newdest that I am sometimes and I know it offends other people, but I really don't care. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nudest is like do you go full like you're just don't care then you can be new to like around anybody, or as far as like just a little bit further.
Speaker 3: I probably could if it were if it was not indecent exposure what is it called.
Speaker 1: If it was legalized in sense or whatever, and then you could do I went to a nude beach. It was so fun and.
Speaker 2: It's liberating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's why I feel like I feel like, you know, you naked say the same thing all the time. For me, it's like I've traveled so many like to you know, to Europe and all these other different countries where it's not looked upon like sex. I feel like in the US is so overly like, oh, it's about you have to be married, you have to do that. There's all these rules in striction, like the restrictions whatever I mean. And maybe not so much now, but in the beginning, and it was like it was so I don't know biblical is the word, but it was just very like into that sense where it was like this is the way it's supposed to be. You're a ciner. If it didn't happen the So when I first found the industry, traveling overseas, I remember going to I believe it was New Zealand or Australia, one of the two that I remember. But we did a tour called Boobs on Bikes. So basically it was a tour that sounds fun, I'm a kid for free much for the ticket. Well, this is the thing it was in. It was a parade in the town, so families everyone. Then there was like a they roped everything off and people were supporting. So at first, riding through the city all these cities, there's kids and they're like, oh whatever. And at first I'm like, oh my god. And I'm because I'm like they're kids and you're you know, you're not naked, but you're topless. Yeah. But the and they're like like they're like Americans make that like overly done. They're like on their regular TV they can show boobs, they can say whatever. So like we make it seem bad that we're like, oh no, no, no, no, don't do it that. It's like then I started thinking about it differently and I'm like, oh, we're the ones like when you're like, when you shame someone to do something, is why you think that it's so bad?
Speaker 2: But why should it be shameful?
Speaker 1: It should be a conversation and it should be said the same way. Why I'm an advocate for free the nipple is if I have my top off, or if men can have their tops off and be like whatever, then why is it any different than if a woman doing it. Just because a man can be overly sexualized and they think like, oh that means oh I'm going to jerk off to you or something like inappropriately, that's on them and they should be tried for what's going on and be in jail for those things. But because I'm walking freely or laying out and topless and tanning, I'm mine in my own business, you know what I mean. I'm not going at a kid's store. I'm not doing anything in appropriate. I feel in the guidelines. And that's why I think that it's just I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I have always been told like I used to wear like tighter dresses and people be like, oh, she's probably a sla or this and that, the people that didn't know me, And I'm like, what, Like, I can't be sexy, I can't enjoy my body and celebrate my body and be bold, and like.
Speaker 1: Yes you can, you're in private. I'm a boss, as we preach it. We want it to happen, you know, like I don't. I don't get that part.
Speaker 3: That part of me is just like it's it makes me sad because I feel like there's so many women and even men that don't they're not confident, Like your confidence is everything and you have to be like you said, you're number one supporter.
Speaker 1: You gotta really root for yourself before you better give yourself and yes.
Speaker 3: Before anybody does, because if you're not believing in yourself, nobody is going.
Speaker 1: To believe in you.
Speaker 2: I believe in that one ten percent.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you cause it's confidence shows if you're not confident in your own skin, and how are you going to like have anybody believe in what you're singing, believe in what I'm you know, talking about on the podcast. And vulnerability is sexy, vulnerable.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this again, Vulnerability is sexy.
Speaker 1: You use your sexy voice, poss sexy.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because I'll be on clubhouse and a human on clubhouse and I hear these conversations about men. We're changing into another subject, but it still goes with vulnerability, like men how they are told not to cry they're told not to have emotions, and it's like, what, like, we all have emotions. That doesn't make you any less of a man to me. To me, it makes you a man, It makes you a person, a human being, a.
Speaker 1: Great And I think all these hard conversations and places like the platforms like clubhouse and I have I've been on cobus for a while, but I haven't actually.
Speaker 2: Made my introduction a clubhouse.
Speaker 1: We should have done this on club We should do. But for sure, it's one of those things that I think these conversations and why I love my podcast is that communication is key. If you can talk about and have an adult conversation, we can educate everybody, and you know, everybody takes away with they want to from it their own way.
Speaker 2: Just because we're having commer.
Speaker 1: Saving conversation right now about it doesn't mean that we have to agree. We can agree to disagree and we can take our own parts of what it is.
Speaker 2: But it's about being.
Speaker 1: You know, having awareness and just being honest and knowing that what works for me may not work for you and vice versa, but it doesn't. I don't put my pants on any differently that you do, vice versa. So it's like, why should I draw you different? Well, you know, my booty mad Wig.
Speaker 3: We don't put our fans on the same we know, but in actual you know what I mean, I know, it's like I just don't see like if I'm gonna treat you how you treat me.
Speaker 1: And that's just how I was taught from the you know, when I was young, and that's just respect.
Speaker 3: I feel like for you, especially like you have probably come across more men than I have that are just like dogs, you know, and they they put you in a category before they even know you. And they and especially in the industry, like me being a singer and working with different guys, and they're always coming to me like hard eyes, hard eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Singer, right, Like I have a voice, and I have, you know, done some things not to toot my own horn, but like I'm not just out here being thirsty, like.
Speaker 2: I've done some things.
Speaker 1: Do you want to work or do you want to work? But that's why I've met with this whole you know, new wave of people in generational time things. It's like people think that it's so easy, Like I was at something before the pandemic habin. It was like a fashion show and someone just came to me and was like, hey, put your number in it, and I'm like, I looked over to my friend and I was like, does this work to people? Because I found that bitch that I'm like, and it does you. But I was like, you can have your phone back because I ain't giving you my number about anything, but thank you very much, sir. And for me it's like, I'm very polite because for me, it's like and that's why, you know the difference of like when someone's hitting on you and they're like, oh, you know, baby girl, this or whatever, and I'm like, okay, thank you, but nothing. You're like, well fuck you, that bitch, And I'm like, okay, well I said it to me tastefully to you that I don't want you. But if that's you, that's all.
Speaker 3: I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt at first, unless I feel really really weird vibes, like people'll be like, let's go to dinner, let let's talk about whatever.
Speaker 1: What are you up to in your your new music? And I'll entertain it. But as soon as I.
Speaker 3: Figure out that it's not about work, I'm like so over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's hard to distinguish.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, Like I mean, I can only imagine the DMS that you get from all these things. So let's talk about being in the industry being so like, you know, it's kind of it's female driven, but it's male dominant. And you being so young when you first started, did you have any things that happened that you know were on you know, uneventful to the point where it's like kind of masked where your career went, or you kind of took a step back that you were just like, oh, wait a minute, I'm sixteen, hommy, I took you have somebody that kind of like guided you, that protected you.
Speaker 3: I I feel like I had a little bit of both because I was sheltered, you know, from a very young age. My mom did go on tour with me, so that was amazing, and that was it made me feel more safe, okay, because I was always around men and I always saw.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine that's I say, I had sixteen men. It's such an influential age where it's like they don't like you're not a woman or an adult, but you're in that teetering line, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like and then men are just.
Speaker 3: Perverts well too, But I love the men that loved men. That's amazing because that didn't put me in a weird position. And there's so many men that love men and there's no knock to that. They'll just never come out. They'll never say it. They don't want to be looked in that light. But for me, I'm like, thank goodness because.
Speaker 1: I don't have to sleep with them. I would never hear.
Speaker 3: So, you know, that made me feel a little better about it. But I have been in situations to where they were like, you know, I don't want to put this music out with you on this i'm your boyfriend type thing, and I'm like, wow, this is the real shit that that people talk about that actually happens. And I was like, you know, even though I'm single right now, doesn't mean that you're my boyfriend because we're working on music and you feel like you like me, Like no.
Speaker 1: So have you had opportunities like pass you by because of those situations?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: It is unfortunate because the art suffers. You know, the guy could be an amaze or I could be an amazing writer. We have chemistry in the studio, but they want chemistry out of the studio and you're like, eh.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Yeah, yeah, No, that's the bad part. I feel like with women is like you almost get like your preyed on sometimes. That's right.
Speaker 2: I wondered being so young.
Speaker 1: How do you kind of like stay out of that because you hear so many especially with all the documentaries from like the Britney Spears thing that came out and all these things that you hear behind the scenes because everything looks glamorized on camera, but behind the scenes, you know that other things happen and it's Hollywood. Yeah, you know what I mean. And it's unfortunate because people make you grow up too fast. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like again, it's like what you say we wear, Like I could be in baggiest of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and people would still try because they're that type of person. It's nothing that I did, and I have to know that. And I know that now, like I didn't do anything. That's on you because.
Speaker 1: That's how you were thinking. That was your intentions. Yeah, fuck you, I I like it. Well, it seems like you have a great head on your shoulders. I'm excited for your new projects coming out and being independent doing your own thing. You know, it's definitely a difference between you obviously starting breaking through at sixteen and now being the full you know, the woman that you are today and experienceting all the experiences that you've gone through. And you're a songwriter, so I'm very excited to see what you have coming out. Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Like these demos, guys, when you guys hear me on the song, ooh, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: All right, private talk, We're gonna take a little bit of a break. I hope that you are liking this episode. Make sure that you like and subscribe, and we're gonna get back to my favorite part, truth with Texas. One thing you don't know about me, I don't sleep well. My mind races because of all the years of late night appearances. I'm just always up and I can't decompress. So I found Sunday Scaries and it works for me. It helps me kind of decompress from my day and get a good night sleep. To prove it to you, I got twenty five percent off for all my fans. Go to Sundayscaries dot Com and use my promo code private Talk and you get twenty five percent off. They're amazing and I know you'll love them.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, Private Talk, we are back and we are still with the miss lovely Paula DeAnda, and we are about to play Truth with Texas. And I hope she's ready because I've been waiting since she's walked through the door for it because I just feel like, you know, sometimes you just gotta like inner, you know, unleash. You're in a freak. Your song is freaky, freaky. It's all like the word play.
Speaker 2: Goes in like the whole little thing of it all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm saying. Okay, all right, So how this is gonna go is we're gonna play Truth with Texas. We've got four cards here, they're all aces. Each suit is a different type of question. We've got spicy, naughty, sexy, and romantic. We've got it all. So we're gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately. So let's start with card number one. So I just pick whatever, you pick whatever card, and you're gonna tell Private Talk what you've got. Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is diamonds.
Speaker 1: Ace of diamonds is a spicy question. Oh spicy, all spicy. But you know maybe you that one for a reason, because you're a spicy girl over there. It must be. So let's same sex toys? Yes or absolutely no. So as much as I would love to say that, don't fuck with us, tell me the truth, you're like, as much as I want to tell you what, I'm not telling you that answered, I want to.
Speaker 3: Hear that no, no, no, as much as I want to tell you that I do have them, I have never ever used sex toys.
Speaker 1: Never ever, never ever have I ever I girls, I would clutch, but I'm gonna clutch. I lock it on. What am I missing out on? Tell me because you're icing? Okay, first ball, let's through wine. So never ever, ever, never by yourself, never with a guy, never any time. Never. I tell them I've seen them, Well, I hope you've seen them. I know what they look like, but I have no idea. But have you just been so intimidated? Have you just not wanted to explore that? Have you just been getting enough dick that it doesn't matter that you just like fuck the toys? I'm just getting fucked enough but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I think I just have enough of it, you know. But I'm not opposed to it. I just have never it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm a fan of sex toys. I'm a fan of healthy sex lives, and that's a fan of it all. But I feel like there has to be like tears of certain things. Sometimes you know your man's gone, maybe you're home alone and he's like whatever, and.
Speaker 2: You just get the urge.
Speaker 1: Or sometimes you're just fucking horny, but you don't want him to fucking talk. You don't want him to do anything or her whatever the situation. Maybe, so you gotta like treat yourself right, Okay, it's like self care, you know, like Sunday self care Sundays and Today's Sunday. By the way, it's like a face mask before. So I'm actually, I have I have some sex toys upstairs of my own that I'm gonna actually not to like my own that I've used, but my own that I sell that I that I will give you one of those before you leave. So my gosh, I'm being gifted. Yes, you're being gifted. You gave me tequila, I'm gonna give you a sex toy. It's like a friendship made in heaven. What an amazing exchange. So I feel like it's why I like sex toys and like the whole realm of it is the fact that you get to know what you really liked a little bit more, what gets you off.
Speaker 2: Yes, so to certain things.
Speaker 1: For me, like with myself, I'm a clatoral stimulated person, like if I'm going to get anything mon yes, like all those platoral simulations out there, I know that you living out there. When you sing it, it sounds much so much more sexier. So you could be doing that while you're organzing by yourself and you be like, oh my gosh, I can't do it. Like now record it and then put it on somewhere and OnlyFans and there you go. And then you're gonna be like you just do voice recordings of that and they be like, hey, you want to hear this, this is what's gonna do. But yes, it interlocks your freak in a sense, you know what I mean. So it's like sometimes with the clastoral stimulation for myself, it's like I wouldn't have climax that way if I was with my partner, not that I couldn't like climax to a certain point where that feels good.
Speaker 2: But it's just a different type of.
Speaker 1: Climax, got it. So you just you know, unless sure you're in a freak.
Speaker 2: But don't worry. Miss Texas is going to give you all the right things.
Speaker 1: I'm in tree. So we're gonna have like a catch up session, you know what I mean, maybe not have to be on line. Maybe we'll go live on you know, we have a stereo app that we're using now. It's that we maybe would go on there and we'll talk about it, how your use was and if you sing any songs or any octaves that were too high that your neighbors didn't like, you're missing out, missing out. How many times a day do you like to have sex? Because you don't I mean, well, I can't say you don't masturbate. You just don't use toys when you masturbate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a solid two or three?
Speaker 1: Two or three? Are you angry if you don't come, like if you get blue lips in a situation, or if you're just your guineas. I like to give, but I also like to receive, So at least one one per session or you're upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would be fucking furious.
Speaker 2: I'd be furious.
Speaker 1: Do you have because you're in the music industry, do you have like a sex playlist that gets you in the mood when you're like kind of romantic and if you do, what is it?
Speaker 3: I do one thing I haven't done yet, which I feel like I should put on Freaky one day and try it.
Speaker 1: You know, So you haven't fucked your own songs yet.
Speaker 3: It's not not yet, but people have and they've been telling me.
Speaker 1: They're like, so that's what just so you know it on TikTok that they send it to you.
Speaker 3: No on Instagram, but he was from OnlyFans. I guess he saw the video and he's like, just so you know, me and my girl we listened to Freaky last night, even.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. I was like, Hey, that's good. I like it. Glad to inspire. They're giving you like breadcrumbs to being like, you should listen to Freaky and get freaky with it.
Speaker 3: I love any kind of R and B songs, That's that's my thing.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So what would be like your top three?
Speaker 1: Like we're gonna get down, like if these songs were playing in the background, and like you your man walked into the house, you'd be like, oh fuck, we're gonna freaky. The Weekend is one.
Speaker 3: He's kind of kinky, you know, he just yeah, he gives it to you.
Speaker 1: His voice is just kinky because every song could be like a sexual song where because whatever he's talking about, you're like, sure, whatever it is, let me just throw my panties on you. I don't care.
Speaker 3: And another one that I feel like I've done it too is Sabrina Claudio because her is so pretty.
Speaker 1: It's like, is there a certain story and pretty? I'm gonna have to listen because I don't know her.
Speaker 3: Oh, not a certain song, but just listen to him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll find your favorite. All right, I'm gonna have to go in on my sex search list. Yeah, is there a favorite time you like to have sex? Favorite time? Are you like a morning girl? Late night?
Speaker 3: So? I like morning, but I don't get it too often, So it's basically it's mostly when the sun is done, you know, so freaky late night.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I know you were like only five minutes late today, but did you participate in a steak and blowjob day?
Speaker 2: Is that why you were late?
Speaker 1: What is this? Is this National steak It's National Steak and blowdrop Day. Don't tell, don't tell anybody that. Please did were you giving a blowjob? Because if that's why you were late, then I will approve this message.
Speaker 3: Actually no, but I got in late last night and let's just.
Speaker 1: Say the fire trucks had to show up at my place. I like that. I like that, but it is it leaves a more mysterious. It is National Steak and Blowjob Day. So if you want to forget the steak because I did and just give a blowjob, I'm sure that's fine too, Okay, just to keep that out there, you know, keep things slicy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I grew up in Texas, right, and I used to eat a lot of red meat. I don't eat red meat as much.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I don't either. I haven't done it in like three years.
Speaker 3: Does one pieces, like a tiny piece of the steak count.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't have to eat it. Your man has to. Oh, you serve him the blowjob and the steak. And you're like, because you know, we get all these crazy holidays like Women International, Well that's not crazy because you know, obviously I will support my women.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still celebrating Women's International.
Speaker 2: I mean I support it every day.
Speaker 1: I celebrated every day.
Speaker 2: I live it every day.
Speaker 1: That's just my truth because I'm a fucking badass bitch and that's just what happens. But no, today is the day for your man. If any ladies have a man and you didn't suck his dick and give him a stake today, I'm upset with you.
Speaker 3: Just go on that girl's TikTok. She's gonna say what does she say?
Speaker 1: Kings?
Speaker 3: If you're listening, Kings, this is for you. Everybody, keep scrolling. If you're not a king, Okay, Kings, she's talking to you. I hope you have an amazing day, and I hope you busts.
Speaker 1: And they're somewhere. I'm gonna hear it. I hear it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what you should be good at.
Speaker 1: I think that that would be something really good for you to like the as things where it's like it's like it's about sounds, how you read things, how you eat things, like the sounds of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to really actual you have to have a really good mic for that, huh.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you have it. It's a really good voice for it.
Speaker 1: The mic. The mic should follow. But I think that you'll be good with it. Eating steak. No, no, we're not eating steak. We're just getting blowjobs. Okay, oh that sound Oh my gosh, blowjobs for everybody. Not just kidding, just kidding. Don't don't get crazy out their private talk. Everyone would have a great day. I will say that there'd be a lot more smiles in the world. Yes, all right, let's go next card?
Speaker 3: Oh, next, god? Ooh is this romantic?
Speaker 1: Because this is a heart? You know, it's romantic, ace of hearts romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic? I think so. I'm pretty romantic. What is the most romantic thing somebody has ever done for you? Somebody has ever done for me? Dun, dun. What is your favorite thing? O? Geesh?
Speaker 3: You know, my love language is affection and time quality time. So that is romantic to me because I feel like so many times than others, like people get so worked up in their own lives that they don't spend time with their significant other or their boyfriend or girlfriend, whatever.
Speaker 1: It may be.
Speaker 3: And I feel like when you have that one on one time you feel that spark again, that to me is romantic. I like receiving flowers, but I don't have to have flowers.
Speaker 1: Chocolate coverage. Strawberries are better, you know, like it of at all? Name something that turns you on, turns me out. You're just like, you know, it's just that. Yeah, mm hmm, that's it for me.
Speaker 3: That's it for me, turns me on. So there could be a lot of things. And when you're a scorpio, you are a confident sexual person.
Speaker 1: So I feel like whips and chains in your bedroom? Girl, what you got with that confidence? You got your dungeon over there. I don't have any toys, So I'm disappointing you guys with that. But but we're gonna fix that. It's okay. There's always growth, there's always there's something that there's anything wrong with it. We're just gonna make it that ten times better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think what turns me on is when my flower is stimulated with.
Speaker 1: Oral I think, so you're you're a clatoral simulation person. Yeah, yes, so you like kissing, You like sensual things like like yes, all up in that ship, spit slabber, all of it all of it. I like it. I love it lingerie, yes or no? Yes? Are you dressing up all the time? Not all the time, because you have those moments most of the time. I don't have panties today I do. Why what's the occasion? Why did you wear panties for me? Because I have just learn like they're nude. You guys can see me. I guess you can.
Speaker 3: I have on nude everything we're doing, like the monocy.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to get too happy and excited and wet for Miss Texas that I can to wear panties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now we're onto something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but what were you saying, saye, naked?
Speaker 1: Do you would you prefer to we have lingerie or naked? You said you like to dress up and not all the time.
Speaker 3: I think I love lingerie for the fun of it, for someone looking at you and like you dressing up like it's like taking off a piece, okay, taking off a piece you have like this like inner stripper inside of you where it's like you're gonna sit the fuck down and you're gonna get a lap dance. Yeah, you're gonna get it fucking hard and we're gonna do the thing. Yes, So I was in Miami recently and I went to a couple of strip clubs, and I will say I'm always like so surprised by different moves they do because it's such an art by the way, and you have to have a really good core.
Speaker 2: Too bad you missed my strip club days.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: Damn, these girls will climb all the way up In this one, girl, I swear this is such a story for you guys. She climbed up, she put a dollar bill on her her flower, and she pushed it out somehow.
Speaker 1: And it goes down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like a like a flower, like you know, like a road, like a flowers pussy ray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was amazing. Nice. I've seen the ones where like they like climb all the way to the top and then they do like a superman thing and then they stop right before they fucking hit. Oh my god, it's like an adrenaline ruh. But she're like, oh my god, thank god, just throw money at you and make it feel better for real. Yeah. I never did any of those crazy tricks. I was more like it up in your face. I can shake my booty, like twenty thousand, it's not likely twenty thousand but you know, close enough to know he gets stimulated. I am sure.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I was ever to be like a stripper, I would do like the look back kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Look back at it. I like how you're like, hey, hey, the look back I think is so sexy. And just do you do the look back and you like talk or you just see the look back and you're just like I just eyes see I fucking is a thing. I fucking When you don't have to talk to somebody, you do.
Speaker 3: That's what gets me in trouble. People see my eyes and they think, oh, she's.
Speaker 1: Oh she's looking at me. No, I'm just this is just me like I do.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I know how to talk with my eyes for sure.
Speaker 1: I like it rough or sensual.
Speaker 3: Sensual let's see boobs or butts, m that's a tie.
Speaker 1: I know you're from Texas, girl, which curve are you gonna go with the top or the bottom? Where are we going? Where are we going? Well? I I don't know what you like to grab on. Girl. If you're in that moment and you be like at the strip club, you know you really feeling hot, well you gotta slack that ass. Get a motor boat. I haven't been motor boated, and you've been motorvoated in the strip club. They would have given you some money.
Speaker 3: Girl should They did not, but I was like, oh, they're they're in the zone, they're feeling it. And then I remember because I didn't know that you could touch them, because you know, different ones are different.
Speaker 1: But this girl was like, slap my ass, slap my ass. It was like, but I don't know. I feel like I'm more boot girl. I do like butts.
Speaker 3: I appreciate butts, real like nice, juicy butts.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched in an Alexis Texas porno? I have not sad sad sad, But I know you're gonna send me your favorite links. I mean, I don't even really fuck on camera anymore, so there's not really that favorite links. But maybe I'll send you some personal content and maybe they'll just be like, oh that okay, that's why they like you got it.
Speaker 2: We'll see what's in there.
Speaker 1: But I mean there are so I so have only fans of myself, which is not you know, it's it's do you miss Texas taste. I do a lot of fun things on there that my fans like to see. They can only see exclusively fun things. I'm interested.
Speaker 2: You may just have to use that's the link that you made, girl.
Speaker 3: This is this is how she gets you, she said, Subscribe if you want to see what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Subscribe. You know you know what to do private talk, you know how to treat this Texas right, I know you're listening to be out there.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, all right, I'm gonna start following you. Oh next car, M this one I felt like the first.
Speaker 1: Moment aces spades, which is a knotty question which we're all nice, all right. Have you ever had sex in public? Mm hmm? In public could have been a balcony, could have been an airplane, could have been a park, could have been outside on your driveway, and your car could driveways. I likeways. You like driveways.
Speaker 3: I think it's like the thrill of like being outside someone.
Speaker 1: Now. For me, driveways remind me of like such like the juvenile of like when you like get finger banged in the car and you're like, my mom's not gonna know my curfews in five more minutes.
Speaker 3: Just keep going, keep going. But it's such a dangerous line because when you're in that zone, anybody could.
Speaker 1: Just walk out like so it's like the like the fear of getting caught, like that's the adrenaline part of like, you know, you just you know, you pull down the seat a little, and you haven't had any like balcony like sacks out, you know, like in hotel rooms like just no fuck it. But I definitely had sex out on the balcony. This this balcony, this balcony daylight, daylight. I did a porn scene out there. Actually I did aal I did anal scene out that she said, and it was daylight I did at the time. You know, I've been here for quite a long time, but I hadn't I didn't have neighbors that would come out. So it didn't really bother me because I was really like you know, and it's the highesting up here, so nobody can really see me unless.
Speaker 3: You imagine if your neighbors saw you, like like I would just been like I saw you and staking blowjob day.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even taking blow drop day. It was just a spontaneous Tuesday that Miss Texas was just getting it down. See and they say tuesday are bad days, That's not true. What you think Tuesdays are great and every day is great if you make it that way. I mean, perspective is everything.
Speaker 3: I haven't done on a balcony, but that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Or a boat, a boat. You've done a boat or you haven't done.
Speaker 1: I haven't done a boat or a balcony. I haven't done a boat. Well, I've done a boat for like porn scenes, which I don't feel like really counts, but spontaneously about I haven't, but I think that would be really hot too. It's like Titanic but different. You know, you don't want anything to sink or anything to go, you know, all anything bad, but you know you want to get off and maybe it's all sexy.
Speaker 3: And again I've been on a couple in Miami and I'm just like, oh, I can see I.
Speaker 1: Can see this. I like it. I ever had a threesome? Yes? Do you like girls?
Speaker 3: I do enjoy beautiful women for sure, But you've never enjoyed one sexually?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes you have? Yeah? Like it all right? Last question, ace of clubs is a kinky question, but again we're all kinky, a little nice, bicy re, a little naughty. We just do it all Here at Truth with Texas because we're getting to know Miss Poladianda a little bit better. Hell, all right, what could I ask you? It's a kinky question. Mm hmmmm. Describe what your first sexual experience was like kinky? You think that's kinky unless it wasn't kinky, and then maybe I should maybe I would skip that one.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you know, when you're when you're like first having a sexual whatever, it's not. I don't feel like it's everything that you would think it would be.
Speaker 2: There's so much it's.
Speaker 1: Like you're learning, you're not knowing whatever. What about describing your first sexual experience with a girl. I'm trying to think of the first one.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's many.
Speaker 1: I like it, all right, that's a plot to that.
Speaker 3: So usually I'm just there with my eye contact right and my cute little self, you know, just minding my own business.
Speaker 1: And then when I get approached and then from there, I don't know. So it's always been the one where like they gravitate to you and they're like you're a sexy bitch and I want to have sex with you, like it happened.
Speaker 3: And then we have to say that it's the eye contact thing there, So no.
Speaker 1: Words are exchanged, and it's just like yes, like meet me in the bathroom or meet me in my hotel room, bathroom, hotel wherever. Whatever you're getting freaky, like freaky keeps coming out. I feel like it just comes with you. I told you I intend it. My songs are true oral sex, sloppy or clean.
Speaker 3: Mm So when I like oral, I guess on me it's more sloppy, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Guy, I try to keep it clean. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I'm just a stack and blow drub day no clean.
Speaker 1: We're going spits again, learning a lot from TikTok as a girl's like and make sure you spit on it. This on TikTok because girl does, and porn girls people get it, just like that's what you don't to tell you. This girl she's a workout girl, right.
Speaker 3: And these guys, yes, Okay, I like it already.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: She's in her car and she's basically like spitting and you can see the spit and then she goes, oh.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: I think all those things are hot. But what I think is crazy is like why can she do that? But if I did that? I would be fucking all hell with broke loose, fucking TikTok would be fucking disabled. I think I think.
Speaker 3: For oral, what I'm going to try next is the ice cube thing.
Speaker 1: Tell private talk about the ice cube thing.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: I know what it is because you know, I'm experienced.
Speaker 3: I just got I just got told this and this girl actually is into girls. But she was just like, you know, with whoever you're with, you just suck on an ice cube where you have ice cube by you and it it feels really good to your partner.
Speaker 1: I was like, it feels good on you too. I was like, what mind blown? Especially if you're because you're a cletoral person, like having it put it on your pussy while your pussy's being eaten. Wow, game changer. It's like a it's a game glacier like orgasm. So do you have any kinky that is shit? Is there some fetish that you like nobody would know that you had. Are you like into feet? Are you into midgets? Are you into gang bangs? Are you into squirting? Are you into I don't know that the monts.
Speaker 2: Are endless with fetishes.
Speaker 1: Midges are sexy, but I want to spin one one time, like like, what is that the price is right when you spin that, I just want to spin it, but like keep it.
Speaker 3: You know, did you see that one she's that has a really big booty?
Speaker 1: No, but I've seen some that do, and I think that it's crazy, not that it's like unheard of, I guess because it's There's one night on I G and I was like, but.
Speaker 2: I saw one. I saw one in like that wasn't an ig.
Speaker 1: It was in person and she was at this like indoor water park in Texas and I was like, it was her and her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she's mad cute and she had a hell of booty. But I'm like, how do you approach that? Like, yeah, do you just tell her good ass girl? Or you just leave it and just admire from afar because she obviously was with her man, so I can't hit on her, but like you can.
Speaker 3: I probably just gave her the eye contact and be like, so you're all about the eye contact, I fuck your that booty.
Speaker 1: I have locked down a lot of men in my like younger days, like club days, when you like do the eye fucking and you're just like I know you're looking at me, and I'm looking at you and you know stums' you know what I'm saying. That's when you do your eyes perfect the blending.
Speaker 3: You think these making girls are just doing the blending for themselves, So.
Speaker 1: That's what you think it's for. They am not doing the blending for themselves. Trust me, I'm dead. I'm dead. So that next time you look at your YouTube, bro, that you better blend that ship before you make that eye contact girl, because if not, you might look at you like, damn, what's wrong with her? Fucking you know? It's not shaded properly, and I just don't know what to do. Do I ask for her number or not? Alrighty? So last question, how what is the longest you have gone without sex? Oh? This is a good one.
Speaker 3: I was getting off a seven year relationship. I'm a romantic person, you know. I love to be in love and I love hard. So when I was getting out of that relationship, I moved to New York. And in New York there's so many aggressive men and they're sexy.
Speaker 1: They are They've got that like East Coast swag that you like but don't want you don't want to say, because it does happen in Texas too, when they like holler at you whatever. Two but then you're like fuck you. And then New York You're like, but wait, should I be talking to you right? And You're like, I feel like I like.
Speaker 3: This Wall Street guy comes up to me. He's like, hey, what's up, what are you doing? Let's go out tonight or let's go out tomorrow, Let's go get steak, let's go.
Speaker 1: Have wine, guys.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, maybe I took his number, but I never hit him up. So anyways, I was being celibate during that time and it felt great because I felt like I had the power and no one could fuck with me unless I really really wanted to. And coming back after that is when I just kind of like, you know, so, how long was that abstinence period?
Speaker 1: A year? Or man? Girl? You mad it? I seem like it was like a year. No, no, but it feels as without having sex. It is good because I not only was in a long distance relationship, but I also like we broke up within that time and we didn't seen each other, so it was one of those things so it was like, you know, what do you so, what did you do? I masturbated a lot. I mean I definitely know my very very well. So understand me. This is why I say sex toys are a great thing. I know.
Speaker 3: So I was in New York, no toys, no no stimulation, nothing, just reading books, going to freaking I.
Speaker 1: Was going and making yourself sound so square now reading books I was reading. I was like doing weird stuff while I was celebrating, which is weird that it's educational. You're you're you're feeding your mind getting in this early, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I guess because it was an island.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but I went. I went to Central Park and I was like, this feels great. I'm in the world. It's six am, seven am.
Speaker 3: That's that's early for me. Physician hours are like four pm six You know.
Speaker 1: Last question? I know I said the last time, but this last one because I can't end with that one. Okay, let's see a favorite sexual position? Ah, which way do you like it?
Speaker 2: Paul?
Speaker 3: I thought about this one before I came.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do my research. I'm like, what would I say? She asked me this one? What when I swear? How where?
Speaker 3: Now I'm like blinking, okay, what is it?
Speaker 1: My favorite? Here? What you need? This one again. What is Paula's favorite sexual position? Private talk? What is it going to be?
Speaker 3: I mean I really like to sit on it which.
Speaker 1: Way doggy or like reverse cowgirl or like okay, sitting on a girl. So I do this special specialty thing sights addle, Like what is it?
Speaker 3: I like to do a little twirl on the So how are you spinning? Like how from the front to the back?
Speaker 1: Like how are you twirling? Wait?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get a visual.
Speaker 1: Okay, so regular, okay, so you're going you're on your partner person and then all of a sudden you kind of turn your whole body around and you.
Speaker 2: But still inside.
Speaker 1: Yes, So but you're hat like you're at like a half angle, so like you're kind of like sitting sideways. Yeah, that's sideways backwards, Like oh so you're all the way looking back, so it's reverse.
Speaker 2: It's reverse cowgirl.
Speaker 1: So you'd like to go to transition from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl? That's talent.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: You got to keep it inside. That's kind of like the same thing how I said about the midget. I just want to spin it, but keep it inside. Yes, but different because that's the thing like if you guys don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you guys have try it, try it. It's really fun. That's why it's fun, Paula, because if you take it out, it takes the it takes the friction away.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's too. You just want to feel all the inside yea, all the good things.
Speaker 3: And if you do this, I promise you, he will have a smile on his face.
Speaker 1: He will have that smile on his face or she whatever you guys are doing private talk. You heard her. You've heard all these great things that she's been revealing with us on private Private Talk, Truth with Texas