Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio.
Speaker 2: I'm it's time.
Speaker 3: Don't don't don't no word an airhorn?
Speaker 1: Did you just bring your own special effects to the game?
Speaker 2: Is that what just happened right now? Yeah, that's what's one Nick Anderson did.
Speaker 1: Uh huh No, Nate Anderson, Welcome the show, Nate.
Speaker 2: We love Cromwell and and what is our dad joke of the day.
Speaker 3: Today's coming from our listener friend Steve. Did you know people in Dubai don't like the flint Stones?
Speaker 2: Why? No, I didn't know people in Abu Dabi do. What's our word of the day. Word of the day is a noun non tamarty.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tamerity means like, uh, follow through, stick with it, noss you you you?
Speaker 2: What's what's the you're in the four ballpark? He sounds like something you do in your marriage.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, it means you don't give up the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment, especially in a way that seems rude or foolish.
Speaker 2: I mean along with marriage. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Today's trivia question, what Night Skies constellation does the Red Super Giants star known as beetlejuice belong to. Let me read that again, constellation does the red super giant star known as.
Speaker 2: Beetlejuice belong to. I'm going belts.
Speaker 1: And it is oriyon. Batl juice is about a thousand times the size of our Sun. Scientists estimate that Batl juice will run out of fuel and go super nova within the next one hundred thousand years.
Speaker 2: I probably won't see it, probabs not.
Speaker 3: Mc N. A category is don't get, Okay, you'll catch on. Don't get if this sign is eliminated.
Speaker 2: Passages sea, I mean airlines. I mean what's the sign called? What's the sign? It is the seat belt sign? What is the seat belt sign?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give both you a zero, no negatives because it's the fastened seat belt signs specifically, so we're gonna call it zeros even about zero's across the board. Don't get one of the unsatisfactory cars known by this fruity term many. Don't get too close to the edge. If you're leaning to get a view from this part of the World Heritage site in Tuscany, the world.
Speaker 2: I don't have no what is the leaning tower of people? Okay? Don't get burned.
Speaker 3: The FDA says that fair skinned people may want sunscreen with this of fifteen or higher.
Speaker 1: Mandy, what's SPF.
Speaker 2: Correct, Nate Anderson?
Speaker 3: I say your name first, whichever name, whichever is the two don't get wait.
Speaker 2: What's the score.
Speaker 1: There'll be two to zero. Don't get any Cromwell to Nick Anderson zero.
Speaker 2: Don't get worried.
Speaker 3: If you need to acquire a skill with a steep this that actually means you can pick it up fast.
Speaker 2: Mandy, what's a learning curve that is correct? And that is the Maybe Nate Anderson should play next time? How do you not renew your drugs license?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't forget things because I didn't know it expired. If I knew it, didn't know it expired.
Speaker 2: Look, it's your own driver's license.