Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters and this is Tim Duckworth, and we have half of a great episode on tap for you today. Because somebody me is going to bring the energy and somebody him is a Debbie Downer over here. Unbelievable, unbelieve this guy, this guy. Let me tell you, guys. Let me tell you, guys. I'm I'm about three inches from looking for a new podcast host because I can't handle it. I can't handle it, he tells me. He tells me, I'm this close. I'm this close. I'm this close from putting it on LinkedIn. New podcast host is needed. Maybe I'll just pluck someone out of the crowd. Whatever, Maybe I come back here. The guys like, well, let's go this, that and the other thing. The guys like, we don't want to do hand histories. Let's do this ten minute episode like this. It's the main event, Timothy, Okay, the main fucking event. Let's go. This is the time. If you're not alive now, you ain't gonna be alive in poker okay, And you, of all people, you are going to play the main event?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh see, this.
Speaker 1: Guy doesn't even know if he's gonna play it. He's gonna play it, Okay, he's gonna play it. And you know what, it's a long, fucking grueling day of poker, so you need to have energy at the end of it. And if you can't even make it through a simple if you can't even sit through a simple work day, how are you gonna make it through the greatest tournament in the world.
Speaker 2: Buddy? Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: First of all, you couldn't find us anyone in the world that could tolerate you every night during the World Series of Poker, So go put that on LinkedIn and see how many cricket responses you get.
Speaker 2: So that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe you'll appreciate it, so maybe okay, you know, then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I'll do another one. So we'll have a podcast for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and mine will be an actual podcast and yours will just be lists of shit. Okay, okay, that is exactly what's gonna happen with Tim.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a top five reasons to get a new podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay. One lack of energy, Like I mean, come.
Speaker 3: On, mentally, I'm the physically I'm not.
Speaker 4: I just I just I'm just mentally trying to prepare myself for fifty minutes of you like going through like this, three bent hand and.
Speaker 1: L everyone they are going they're going to sleep. There are going to be hand histories on this episode. If you don't like that, shut the damn thing off. Okay, but we're going to talk about it because I played the main event, and this is my podcast, and I will do what I want to do, Okay, So I am going to tell hand histories. Okay, I played the main event. I was out there battling while you were doing god knows what.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get a massage to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a massage. The god a massage and the guy can't even do in our long podcast. I mean, how so how soft are you? How how soft is this guy? How soft? Rich? Put it right here? Right here? Rich?
Speaker 1: How soft is Tim? Just put it right here? I don't like whatever it is. All he does all day is do freaking JC penny photo, shoots, walks around, fixes his hair like.
Speaker 3: We have them today, kind of fix my hand and you it's it's unreal.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about Day two, the first day two of the World Series of Poker main event. We got carry casts l hefe himself. He finally won a gold bracelet. Sean Deep was denied in the one K no limit hold him then tempo community cards in big capital letters.
Speaker 4: You know what the community is always worth big capital letters.
Speaker 1: The community is big capital letters. That is very true and speaking to that community. Please like, subscribello, rate, review, share, whatever the heck you got to do, do it because it does help us grow. If you're listening, you can leave us five stars or whatever rating you can. You can leave a review on the show. You can like it, you can subscribe to it, all that good stuff. If you're on YouTube, like the video, subscribe to the poker Go channel, drop us a comment, please let's go. We love hearing from you guys, even if it is from Afar. If you want to email us, you can do that too. Podcast at PokerGO dot com. One of us will respond to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We always like to respond to our fans. We like to see what you guys are doing. I know everyone in the poker world cannot be here, but it is certainly the best time of the year, all eyes and ears are fixated on the WSP main event. So if you're watching from Afar, hit us up. Let us know how you're feeling about it. What do you think, what are the big stories? What are you most looking forward to for the next week and a half of this thing? So podcast at PokerGO dot com if you want to email us, of course you can dm us on Twitter as well. I'm Donnie Underscore Peters. He's Tim Underscore Underscore Duckworth. If you want to play with us, then head on over to play poker go dot com. It is free online poker. We have been battling in the free roll streets. They have one million goal free rolls every hour on the half hour. Remco has been in the free roles as well, so has producer Rich. So the free roles they're going off, you know, it's free online poker. It's fun. We play it legit, we play it real. We try and best each other, you know, have the bragging rights all that sort of stuff. So if you're looking for some fun and you want to play with us, play poker go dot com. We will likely be in those free roles again. That's on the hour, that's every hour on the half hour. Real players, real hands, real fun like you, like me, like Tim, like Remco, like producer Rich, all of us. We're on playpoker go dot com. You can also download it to your iOS device or your Android devices A main event statistics buddy statman, are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: You need a red bull like come on?
Speaker 3: Maybe, my man, that's what I need. You know what you need to.
Speaker 1: Do before you do the podcast. You just got to bust out like ten pushups. It gets the blood flowing.
Speaker 3: Ten right now, I'm pretty austs shape stats. That's the show. I have the right data.
Speaker 4: I love the app, but it makes it complicated with these multi flats because this is how I interpret it. If you guys playing along at harm you can see what your thoughts. So I'm gonna just double check it right now.
Speaker 2: So I'll say one thing about the app.
Speaker 1: Whatever this update is where they were, you can like search by chipping out them.
Speaker 2: That's very weird and not needed.
Speaker 4: So it says ninety nine entrance. When you click on what do you click whether you click on day two ABC or you click on day two D That's what it says. What do you click on Day three I'm assuming it says it's signing. I didn't get that. Okay, anyway, right now, I just went up two nine and fifty, So I think that's the overall field size. Now, doing a little bit of math, doing a little bit of calculation, taking the starting players from day two D, I have one hundred and or now'd be one hundred and ninety already registered for day two D. Okay, comparing that to twenty twenty four we had six hundred and eighteen. So I feel that's umpar tak.
Speaker 2: You look at where are we at right now? Like, what's the number?
Speaker 4: Give me some I just said a nine thousand, hundred fifty. Just give me the numbersand one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: I would like everyone to I'm one second. I would like everyone to email in is it worth listening to my hand histories or this buffoon fumble through these numbers? Okay, tell me tell me.
Speaker 2: I've been pretty podcast dot com please let us continue, sir, continue my calculations.
Speaker 4: Then say that today we got two hundred and sixty six entrance, which is up sixty players from last years. That's a good sign kind of what we thought thirteen twenty made it through today three that is, you know, less than last year. Like I said, of correlates that players are playing a little little faster, a little more aggressive to try and accumulate chips. So everything we've kind of touched on is following suit here. If everything kind of follows, it looks like, you know, ninety eight hundred seems to be like kind of where everything's trending to as of right now looking at everything, interpreting all the data. But hey, maybe we get some crazy kids like me buying in tomorrow and instead of getting six seven hundred, we get eight nine one thousand players and we kind of hit that ten thousand and push for a new record. So but yes, like we kind of touched on year on year growth since we moved here to the Horseshoe on day two ABC and then obviously we're going to see on Monday a day two degos with late entrance. But like we said last year, six hundred and eighteen is the number to beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know if it's going to get there, to be honest, I mean, six eighteen, that's it feels like. I think it'll get six. I think it'll get seven or five seven.
Speaker 3: You think we get seven or five new players tomorrow. Yeah, that's my no.
Speaker 4: So we already had that put us one ninety right, so on to nine one fifty. That gets us nine six six five. Yeah, let's say we can get If we can get to one thousand, it's a very big jump. Still, we're still under ten k right, nine nine six So I think, you know, if we talked about five weeks ago, I think our numbers were on the lower side. We've brought them up slowly, week by week.
Speaker 2: I was ten thousand, six hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 4: Not from the start though, the start, you know what I'm saying. I'm saying early on we were low.
Speaker 2: We were kind of did I should have stuck I should have got.
Speaker 3: The k Yeah, yeah, we should have stayed there.
Speaker 4: But who knows, right, Like, we could get tenth, we could get a thousand players tomorrow. We could get seven hundred players tomorrow, and that three hundred is going to make a.
Speaker 3: Big, big difference.
Speaker 4: We don't know about all these you know, the one sixty Orleans that are still running. Who knows what the landmarks? Maybe everyone's saving day two D I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna I'm gonna throw out a suggestion. I know I put this in our group chat because we were discussing it. But those those one sixty what were they all in satellites? What they're called? Yeah, I don't know why there aren't more price points. Why isn't there five dollars, twenty dollars, like literally every price point and they just go off when they fill. I mean, hell, do one for a freaking dollar? Well, you know, like I just do a whole bunch of them.
Speaker 4: I think the reason they have Obviously you can't do one for a dollar, but you know what I mean, kiss you definitely could.
Speaker 2: Well you're not gonna get only a You're gonna get ten thousand people in it.
Speaker 4: No, for those that don't understand the one sixties you register, they have a sixty four player cap. They do have a set time they go off. So a lot of those, you know we're talking about a week ago, were full for a the whole day.
Speaker 3: They have a set time.
Speaker 4: And now I think the reason is so that people can sweat it.
Speaker 3: To be honest, now you and me might not care.
Speaker 4: I obviously recorded the first video, I hopefully because it came up with my screen while I was well I was like, oh, this is cool. So I think that's the reason they set the time. Now I've had one cancel on me. I played one, didn't fil I got a refund.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, I also don't understand that. Why does it need to start at a certain time?
Speaker 2: Just like I said, just to sweat it, I think, But okay, this is it is twenty twenty five, I correct. I think, so okay, So as soon as it goes off, just send the person a push notification or whatever the heck to their phone and then they can pull it up and sweat it. Hey, you're all in. The satellite is starting in five minutes. Boom, good to go.
Speaker 4: That might be too complicated for the platform, but that is a much better idea than.
Speaker 1: Because I don't think you should have I think you should just have them open and when they fill, that's when they go off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know, I agree with that because then you can have the different price for.
Speaker 1: You because then you get a four dollars one with two hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 2: You could ease the two fifty.
Speaker 3: I think you go down to twenty. Yeah, honestly, yeah, like five you could do.
Speaker 4: You could do a one dollar one, but like it could take a whole year to fill, so like that's the problem. But yeah, I think they should definitely do more price points. You could do higher price points too. Why could they do three twenty thirty two players, you know, like why do they have to make it only one sixty?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like the you know, like this the single table flips and when they used to do that. They've done at the studio too, thousand other flips. Whoever wins gets in, Yeah, you do that on those two. Like for WSP it's getting more people in the event, generating more satellite entrants, and we always talk about this. You can say we've hit two thousand satellite entrants. It's February fifteenth, and then everyone's gonna be like, oh my god, this was so it's gonna be huge, you know. So you could definitely definitely you know, if I was WSOP dot com bizarre for the day, this is one of the first things I would change, Yeah, among a lot of other things, but this would be one of the big ones.
Speaker 1: I know, we said it before the summer, you know, you know, coming into everything. I know we probably said it at the beginning of the summer as well. Even if this thing gets let's just throw a number out there, ninety five hundred. I'm I'm not going to sit there and look at it like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, massive, it's a failure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shut out massive, you know, like it's it's not it's ninety five hundred for a ten K.
Speaker 2: It's enormous. It's still very very good. Yeah, would we all like to have another record, It's fine, you know, like for it to be a failure, it needs to get what seventeen thousand, and we're already past that, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I would say that, uh, if anything, a low number, a sub ten thousand number would be mainly more just a little deflating, you know, for what's been happening in this world series with big numbers, what's been happening around the world, happening on the PGT with numbers climbing, would be just deflating.
Speaker 1: But still, yeah, that was that was all that sort of stuff I feel like happened before we really got into it, with a lot of the political stuff, Europeans possibly not coming over, like I don't know that that's kind of my feeling on things, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the most important thing though about the this year's WSP main event. What's that we already hit eighty six hundred and ninety six centrience, which means the WSP has worded one point five gosh billion dollars in prize pools in the fifty six year history of the WSP.
Speaker 3: That's cool, you know either way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess we're going to see on day to two, D feels like it's going to fall short.
Speaker 3: But you just never know, right, Like we never we never thought it.
Speaker 2: Was going to break the record, fall short. It's going to fall short of.
Speaker 4: The record record, Yeah, because I think we I think we've set the precedent to be like trying to push the record every year. That's always probably the goal with any event, right, we do it on the PGT. What do we have in this event last year? Oh we had one hundred and twenty Okay, we want one twenty one. We always want to beat the record.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So, just like when you're doing anything in life lifting every day.
Speaker 1: I would be curious to like be a fly in the wall of the conference room when they're breaking down the reasons as to why the number comes in at where it comes in at because they don't release everything right, Like one of the big things that we talked about, you know, are uniques basically staying the same or are they even slightly down? And just it's the re entries that are up mainly because some of the additional starting flights and stuff like how does that play out? Like, you know, I don't think we get those numbers fully released, so we'll see again.
Speaker 2: Just anecnototally.
Speaker 1: I feel like we have fewer Europeans here, which you know, that's a big group of people. I definitely feel like we have again today I had like I think three Japanese players at my table, Like I feel like the Japanese players are coming out, Like it's that that region is ready to explode.
Speaker 2: I very much believe it. So when's the money bub we're going to get.
Speaker 4: Hit at this rate if we're talking like that ninety six hundred ish or anywhere under ten thousand, I think it's it could very possibly be late day three. Downside with late day three means we potentially and when this happened, I believe two years ago we turned ten you know, ten hours of play right five levels, but you know, you had they didn't break out of the other rings go on the bubble that that last block, the last two hours sometimes can become three or four hours. So now we're talking twelve levels of play plus breaks, we're talking fourteen hours. Everyone's sitting here for our self fish production side. Now we're playing big overtime for players, that's just forty hours. That's just a long time. Same with dealers, the same with all the WSP stuff. So there is a world where you know, hey, that also you know the other thing with that is that if you play that late, if you played a three am, now we have to maybe two pm the next day. So now I've just we've lost the level throughout the entire event and we and we have to play catch up somewhere else. So if WS be smart, if we can convince them, we would bag unfortunately, very close to the money on day late on day three.
Speaker 1: Ideally, how many off would you would you bag it you have if you were if you were in charge, twenty off, fifty off.
Speaker 4: If I was in charge of the structure would be different. So we'd be making the money. But in the current climate, what can.
Speaker 2: You change about the structure.
Speaker 4: I think we've talked about this, like I would play nineties on day one, get a Nitra level in Yeah, look there is just huge and same one day two is huge. Ninety minutes until registration closed. That's all we need. I think you want to bag it fifteen from the money for pure safety if you want to get real, like if you want to nail it exactly and be like four off and you just have a miscount and now you're in the money, Like that's a really bad look. So bagging fifteen off, you get the chips, you do for you to do the rejoin, You count everything, you know exactly where the open seats are, well.
Speaker 2: There should be. There should for sure be no miscount with the app as well.
Speaker 4: No incorrect because it's still rely on the dealer having to bust the player out. It's just the same that I think, Yeah, if you don't if look, let's say you get to it and it could be some bust out still log that the TV has to actually bust out. Does that make sense, Like the dealer busts the guy out or you know, but the deal the TD has to then verify that that player is eliminated to circumvent any mistakes. So if you call it too early, like if you call it too late and there's still people in the log that that's where it could be tricky. But this is going to be all time, right, Like you're twenty off and you're about to hit the end of the day, like you just bag them up. You don't play like ten minutes just to get down to fifteen. If you're halfway through the level fifteen off, well hey let's just play through. Let's just try and get there. So we'll have to make that decision on the day. But yeah, I could say it happening night of day three, but for everyone's I think sanity day four morning would be perfect.
Speaker 1: All right, that sounds good to me. Well, are we streaming went in the start of day four?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think that was a late change from our team. We're going to pull it up here. Day four. We are going to start at yeah, twelve pm, cars in the air, one o'clock, stream, do three levels, take our dinner break, come back for the final two levels.
Speaker 2: So got it.
Speaker 4: That's also the same with day three. So day three and day four is basically our full coverage. And you know we're going to catch the bubble somewhere, just depends which day that is. And which which segment that kind of falls in.
Speaker 1: Alexey Kravchuk looks to be the current chip leader with almost a million. It's a lot of chips at least according to Poker News, nine hundred and thirty seven thousand and five hundred is what they have them at. They have it at through the day ones and today's date or yesterday's Day two flight. They have it at eight six nine four. The total number they have two sixty five from today and it was two o six last year.
Speaker 4: Have Yeah, I have to sixty six today. That's what I'm saying, Like it's hot, you have to kind of take off this number then take up the next numbers. I really want to see it. We want definite confirmation on all this. But what number they have a total of eight thousand, six hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they haven't included anything from day two D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's only one hundred and eighty eight at this stage, so that those are real.
Speaker 2: It's on there. Look at the thing. I get it, I get it, but I just you know, I'm just telling you it's on their thing.
Speaker 3: Who wrote who write it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like to help people all out them, right, now, I mean, how do you how do you know they did the table?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm comparing it to mine right now, I'm just going to do some math. Thy six thirty four kirk one O ninety six seven. See they have seven nine eight. The app says seven nine seven. That was a correction today. Hold on, hold on, that was a correction today. So Perkinese need to fix that one C twelve forty nine. That's what I have. They have three seven seven six. Say that's too lighter than mine. So was that another correction that was late?
Speaker 1: I mean I just added up their numbers and it does not equal what they have there. So I added up the nine twenty three, one ninety six, sixteen seventy eight, four, nine ninety seven and two sixty five, and that gives me eight thousand, nine and fifty nine.
Speaker 4: And then you add the one eighty eight that's from tomorrow. That's about the nine one fifty that we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine one four seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well they they have two they're two light on day one D for my numbers. But like I said, they made a a. There was an adjustment to the clock for one B that I caught, which they haven't done on their So yeah, like I said, we need the we need these confirmed by someone.
Speaker 1: So Alexei Krabchuk bagging the chip lead. It looks like nine hundred and thirty seven five hundred Randall Locke is also up there, big on in chips. Eric Bunch, David Cabrera, Paullup, Thomas Eshien, mart Marte, mart Marte Sandberg, Juliette Hegatus. She made the final table of the Ladies Championship. I believe who else? Braxton Dunaway. He's a bracelet winner. Susan Faber, she's a bracelet winner. Ben Wang looks like he's got half a million. James Ops your boy, he's doing well. Chris Hunikan doing well.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 1: I think I saw? Kevin Gerhardt was in there with some chips. Jesse Simon Poker Go Shop giveaway, won his main event seat via the Poker g Shop. He is in there. He is also doing well. He's bagging up quite nicely. I think he's got three fifty to four hundred in that range. Michael Baldwin, a Poker gro annual subscriber who want to see via the annual subscriber giveaway, he bagged up same kind of a stack three fifty to four hundred. Talked with him a little bit after play. So this is why you guys need to get in on the giveaways, because you can be in there with a boatload of chips heading through the day three of the dobis Appy main event. Looks like Michael mss Rocky might have backed some chips to d N eggs. Did he get through?
Speaker 3: He did not see his name, But that doesn't mean he didn't get through.
Speaker 2: What does that mean he didn't get through?
Speaker 3: I said, that doesn't mean that he didn't give.
Speaker 2: But it's standing on Lagrano.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: Why didn't he get through?
Speaker 3: I am not saying he didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, well, let's go to the eliminated. How about that?
Speaker 1: Alex Kulev. This is all according to Poker News. Alex Koulev, Dylan Smith, John Hennigan, Billy Baxter, keywin.
Speaker 3: Why is it a WC? Well champ? Oh is there another keywin? Well? You might be like you might have gloss over the fact that.
Speaker 2: He's no key win?
Speaker 1: Is the freaking world Champme on man, Jonathan Little, Scott Blumstein w C Like, come on, man, these people.
Speaker 2: They got banners over here. We don't tell people at the he's a.
Speaker 3: World chance in the house, switched on you on it.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Anna Marquez, Max Coleman, Caitlin Kometski, Alex Ponakov's what one coming, Matt Salzburg, Tristan Wade, Joussamow, Michael o'domo, John Rude and Phillips Sternheim were coolby Covington, Eric Baldwin, Aaron Coopan, Craig Chate and Andre carry No.
Speaker 4: It was in the people that bagged. But you went off fucking uses in my list?
Speaker 2: What am I looking at? What are Max?
Speaker 3: Huh? Max? W s O p w c O. God, you're such an idiot.
Speaker 1: That's not true, that's not that's not I don't think you're not a world champ.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but you get what I was trying to I don't. I don't get what you was trying to say. He's a champ.
Speaker 2: Yours truly also bagged forty seven five hundred.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Tim's about to go to sleep because I'm gonna tell them. I'm going to tell some hand histories. I'm not going to do a lot today.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, praise a lot every Jesus.
Speaker 1: I started the day with thirty five eight hundred. I got down to around twenty four thousand, and then I quickly started to run it back up. The first level was relatively uneventful. I think I went to the first break with I got down and then I got back up to forty k. I went to the first break with exactly forty thousand, and then the second level of the day, I went all the way up to one sixty seven to five huge.
Speaker 2: You told me that I was like, no way, you gotta be the lyne and I did it without showdown.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a incredible level. Well, this hand from the first level was against our buddy, the King, the King John Reardan. I opened the cutoff seat with Queen Jack of diamonds min raised to sixteen hundred. Blinds were four to eight. Reardan on the button. He made it forty eight hundred. It folded back to me. I called it comes jack, six deuce, two clubs, one diamond.
Speaker 3: I check.
Speaker 1: He bets twenty five hundred. I call turns the nine of diamonds now giving me a diamond draw.
Speaker 3: I check.
Speaker 1: He goes forty five hundred. I call riverduce of hearts pairs of the board and goes check check. He mucked his hand after that. One would have been a very interesting decision on the river. Should he gone forward, because he can obviously have better jacks, he can have aces, kings, queens.
Speaker 2: That would have been a big test.
Speaker 1: But thankfully he checked behind and I didn't have to have that decision, and I just collected the chips. This hand happened, this this kind of started my little spin up here in the second level of the day. I mean, this hand was was freaking as far as I'm concerned. Was his two thousand and seven poker. There was I'm not going to out the guys at my table, but there were two guys that were for sure playing like two thousand and seven to two thousand and eight ten poker, like big raises, pretty flop, the big bet on the flop, not really paying attention to like board textures, like they were just betting their hands. It's five hundred one thousand, guy makes it thirty four hundred three point four x. Okay, I love it, so it folds to me in the big blind, I have ace queen off suit. How many bigs forty one or forty two bigs. So you call I call it comes Queen high, Queen ten seven with two hearts. I check bet seven K six K, and I'm like, I mean, I'm like all right, I'm like, let's.
Speaker 2: If you want to play big pop pok, let's just play big pop poker. Check raised to fifteen.
Speaker 1: He snaps, like, immediately grabs the chips and throws them in. Okay, cool, turns the aid of diamonds. I'm just like, all right, I'm all in twenty six twenty thousand, six hundred. I had to do her in five minute tank. I know, honestly. I at first I was like, okay, shout out ben Lamb. I was like, faded the snap Okay. Then he kept thinking it. I was like, this guy actually might have a better hand.
Speaker 2: Somehow, some way, bro, trust me, Like, as I watched him play throughout the day, like there's a chance he could have had a better hand here, which is wild to me.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he ends up folding. I get that one through so amazing. Then I play this hand. This guy in the cutoff seat had been opening quite a bit from late position folds to him. It's the same level five hundred thousand. He makes a twenty two hundred. I'm in the small blind with Ace nine off suit. I elect to three bet to seventy five hundred. He calls it comes Queen Jack eight rainbow. I kind of think he's all over that, and in a way, I was like kind of done with the hand. So I just check. He checks back, turns a ten. I get a straight. I bet ak. He calls rivers a jack. I go for eleven k. He thinks for a little while and ultimately folds his hand. So I won that one. Then I won a hand where the same guy opens to twenty three hundred. I called the cutoff seat. He was in the hijack. I called the cut off seat with Ace Queen off again. Ace Queen was very on day one. It was King's were like the hand the Ace Queen A lot today, OK, like a lot of action with Ace Queen. I call imposition from the cutoff sea with Ace Queen off. Flop comes Ace King nine two hearts. I have the Queen of hearts. He checks. I go three thousand. He calls U, turn is the Ace of hearts? Or sorry, turn is the Ace of diamonds. My fault, I wrote that down wrong on my notes. Turn is the ace of diamonds. I make trip ases now he checks. I go eight thousand. He calls rivers the three of diamonds, so the hearts miss.
Speaker 2: He checks.
Speaker 1: I jam for his remaining eighteen k. He tanks for a minute or two and folds and I hit one hundred K. After that hand, I ended up winning a bunch more pots, get up to one hundred and sixty seven thousand, which is where I went to break with. And then I come back and the next three levels were just I mean, I am I know, I got up to one six. I know, I started the day with thirty five point eight. I got all the way up to one sixty seven point five. And I didn't really have to show any hands down on that second level, which was great. Now I did have it a lot too, so I kind of wanted to show down, but whatever, I didn't get called anyway.
Speaker 3: But the pots were still pretty big.
Speaker 1: And then after that, I mean, I could like just not win a hand, could not do anything, and it was there was one hand where I I probably could have went broke if the guy played his hand more aggressively. I opened from the hijack seat to twenty five hundred. We're playing six hundred twelve hundred with King five of spades. Cut off calls and the big blind calls. It comes King ten to five with two clubs. So I flop top and bottom pair, and there's two clubs out there. Big blind checks. I go for four thousand. Cut off calls, like very quickly calls. Big blind folds turn is the six of diamonds. It's now two clubs and two diamonds. I go for a larger sizing because it's very draw heavy here. I go twenty k. He pretty quickly calls rivers, the ace of diamonds. Backdoor diamonds come in, and I'm like, he can have like some combos of Queen jackiet. He could have Queen Jack of diamonds, for example, he could have Queen Jack of clubs. I go for check. He snap checks back. He has a set of tens Jesus. So like if he like raises the flop, we might just get it in, you know, so so thankfully, I you know, it was a big pot that I lost. I lost almost thirty thousand chips there, but I was kind of like, oh, I could have like and in my head. Actually in my head when he calls the flop bed, I'm like, oh, I'm like, like put the put the five of clubs on the turn, give him a flush, giving my full house. But of course that would have doomed me, right, I think really the only pot that I won in the last three levels was this hand where the cutoff open to three K. I call ace Queen off, Ace Queen off. Again from the big blind, it comes King Queen three with two diamonds. I check, call small two thousand, turns a seven. It goes check check, rivers another seven. I check, he bets eight thousand. I call, he's got just ace nine for ace high. And then the final level I lost this hand, which this was again and this was like against this blaster guy. This guy, this other guy makes it four thousand. We're playing one thousand and two thousand. Final level. Nights guy makes it to four thousand. I make it eleven thousand with queens. Blaster dude just quickly calls in the big blind. This is you know, just calls.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He when he calls here, he can have kings, he can have ace king because he played hands like this where he had those hands like just calling three bets. Now there's a time and like people raised and he three bet with those hands, yes, and he finished with a lot of chips today, maybe three hundred, maybe four hundred. But there are also times where like he opened and like somebody three bet him, and like he would like just call with with the Kings or just call with the Ace King. So like, I don't know if he was like just I think he just wanted to kind of see safe ish flops. I think that was his mentality. So he calls out of the big blind. The other guy calls as well. So it comes comes Ace High. It comes Ace ten to six with two arts. I don't have the Queen of Hearts. So I'm like, all right, whatever, just checks around, turns an eight. It's actually a second spade. It checks around again, rivers the three of hearts, and I was I was basically in the mode of I just want to try and get my hand to show down here. Somehow rivers the three of Hearts. The Hearts come in and he just bombs out fifteen k from the big blind. I thought about it for a while. The other guy full that I thought about it for a little while, and I was like he has like just Ace Ace King Ace Jack here, Like, I mean, he can have Ace Queen two. But if if I had a heart, maybe it's different. But I didn't have a heart, so I ended up just folding. So there was that, And then kind of one of the last hands of the night, I opened button with king four off to four K. Big Blind calls it comes ten seven five rainbow.
Speaker 2: He checks.
Speaker 1: I checked, back, turns a king, he checks. I bet four K. He goes sixteen K. I'm like, what the fuck is this? Like all right, I call the rivers of nine he checks. I check, he is seven five for flop two pair, So I lose that. So I just it was a lot of that stuff where I just couldn't I couldn't really win hands. I was making some hands, but they were kind of always second best.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: There was other times when like I was kind of trying to enter pots and like you know, I might call a raise or I might open and then you know, somebody with three bat or you know whatever, and I just I couldn't really get involved. So I'm just like slowly was just like dwindling, dwindling, dwindling, And I end up on forty seven thy five hundred, So I mean, all things considered, I felt strong about my play. I felt confident in the stuff that I was doing, Whereas Day one I kind of felt like there was a lot of questions I had coming out of it that I needed to like go back and look at here. I was just very confident with these players and how they were playing that I feel good about things.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Things didn't go my way.
Speaker 1: I got up really well to one hundred and sixty seven point five, and I just really slowly declined for the next six hours. But I also feel like, like that hand with the King five against the tens, like I was ready to like play a massive pot with this guy, and like if he plays it differently, or if he maybe raises me or whatever, then you know, maybe we just get the money in and I'm like out or I have like ten k laughter or whatever it is. So there was definitely kind of some spots like that. So yeah, I feel very fortunate to be bagging. For day three. I mean, I'll try and spin it up again. We come back to twenty five hundred big blind, so you know, it's not the not the absolute worst thing in the world, you know, I wish I had the one hundred and sixty seven that I had, But I mean, shit happens. I still got nineteen big blinds to work with. If I can snatch a double up early, I'm gonna be cooking with forty big blinds and that's a bowload in the main. But these guys today, I mean, there was one Japanese kid. I got to shout this kid out. God, damn, it's on my phone. It's always on my phone. I thought this kid played incredible. He I'm pretty sure he bought in today because he came to our table in the empty seat was sixty K.
Speaker 2: So he bought in today.
Speaker 1: And he got down to like around twenty to twenty five, and he was around twenty to twenty five for a large majority of the day. But he was always like, he was pretty active. He was still fighting a lot. He was a handful to deal with at all times. And he ended up finishing with I believe a bit over one hundred. He hit like the last level. He did really well. I thought he was a really, really solid player. There were three or four players at my table that were playing like it was fucking two thousand and seven, and just like bombing these pots like like hands were like like you raise like second position and you get called like from two people behind you, and like it comes like eight seven six with a flush straw like as like an early position pre flop raiser, Like you should kind of have like almost no connectivity to that in a lot of spots. And it's also tricky to play out a position, but like these guys would just bomb it away, like probably just like bombing their queens, you know, And it's like I'm just like, what is you know? I mean I guess sometimes I guess you just got to do that, but like, yeah, it was very interesting. It was a very interesting day. I'm on to day three. I believe it's my second time making day three. I've played this thing four times now, as you guys know, a bit frustrated after day one with how things went there here, even though things ultimately didn't go my way getting up to one sixty seven point five and then just you know, steadily sliding in the other direction. I could not be happier to fucking make it through.
Speaker 3: I really couldn't.
Speaker 1: So I'll just do it I can with these nineteen bigs, and we'll go from there. There was a lot of times when like you're just sitting there and you just like I saw this, this kid this, he just gave it away, yeelong Wang. I believe he won the three K to this this year for eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars. He gets moved to my table to the left. He plays his hand, He's like he's playing solid. This is after John Reard and busts out, speaking of like having shitty Jay's days. I come in with thirty eight five. John Ard and came in with like eighty five, and he just like went from eighty five just like down down, down down out and the busted like it was just a crappy day for John for the king. So you, huh, he'll be fine. He will be fine, yes, but still eelong Wang takes his seat playing solid. He's chipping up nicely, and then he plays his hand against the blaster guy where he just like he just gives it away. He opens under the gun at I want to say six and or twelve hundred. He makes it twenty five. I think blaster guy three bets to eight K. It gets back to Whang. He makes it twenty k. Blaster guy calls it comes Queen. Hi comes like Queen ten, like eight or something. It goes bet call and then the turn is like a seven and the kid bets again and the blaster guy jams.
Speaker 2: The kid thinks forever and calls it off with King Queen and the other guy has kings And I'm just like, what in the world just happened?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Like, see, that wasn't so bad. I can't wait to hear your fucking hair well. I folded for eighty five thousand hours.
Speaker 3: That's what we gotta do to cash. You gotta do what That's what you gotta do to cash. You gotta fold to the fold, fold to the money. He definitely got a fold to the money.
Speaker 1: Twenty dollars, no limit, hold him carry kats el Hafe himself. He wins his first WSP gold bracelet. I have never seen Carrie as excited as I saw him. Kind of did a little jump, hands up in the air, clapping hugs all around, even went over to that crazy Brazilian round. Was like, thank you guys. Yeah, you know, the whole thing was was nuts. Morey was jumping up and down like you know, it was a good day. He topped a twelve hundred and ninety nine entry field. He won four hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: But we an't got a race.
Speaker 2: We did, We definitely did not get a race.
Speaker 4: He's chopping it off amongst the team. Oh yeah, sure, I swar He said that when we were celebrating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: He defeated Brazilian Breno Drummond in second place. Breno Drummond was multi table in between heads up play and the main events. He won almost three hundred thousand dollars for his second place finish. The King and I John Rudin were like worl over on the other side of the room, and it was like loud chanting, and we kept saying like, oh, that must be bad for Carry, that must be bad for Carrie.
Speaker 2: He loved it, no, but but Carrie was. Carrie was ahead the whole time.
Speaker 1: Like the way that they were chanting, it made it seem like the other guy was like nothing.
Speaker 2: Carry.
Speaker 4: They were chanting for nearly every Carrie would have been a part. They would chant. The dealer would deal do something, they would chant. They would call the dealer a goat like in Brazilian. They were training for everything, and it was a pretty fun atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Good. There was one point where I.
Speaker 4: Think Breno won a part pushed the pot, the cheers, the cheers that Brenner got up, he high five the's Royal Carrie got up high five to the rail, so very like for a heads up match playing for four hundred and fifty thousand dollars, it was quite relaxing. But yeah, it was great Royal. There's probably thirty Brazilians there. There was probably five Poker Go employees and then probably four or five of Carre where he's close, you know, friends and family, so there was a good It was a pretty lively rail both sides of things, and yeah, Kerry kind of broke through to win. But I kind of want to talk a little bit about Breno because anything's little unfair that it made him come back while he had to play the main.
Speaker 1: So did they make him come back? Like how did it go? I don't know how it went, so I need to know. I needed to know how, like how the conversation went.
Speaker 4: So the night before we became aware that he has a stack. In the next day they went on break, so we're like, oh, okay, well that makes sense, he's got to play, they want to finish it. Five minutes later a while in break other people were bagging their chips, so it didn't make any sense to us either way. They came back at one o'clock, so on an hour and to day to day to play. I thought maybe they could try and make something work with him and maybe restart at least dinner, But no, they started straight.
Speaker 2: How did it work?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How did the I don't know how the conversation was okay with this? Did he suggest it? Did he?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 4: Obviously is a bit of a language barrier there, so I didn't know, but I.
Speaker 3: Didn't see him.
Speaker 2: Language barriers there, well, if he doesn't speak English. Yeah, But there's the reason why I say it like that is because there are plenty of It's not like it's not like he's the only.
Speaker 4: When he was, we were still there when they backed up, and he didn't see him like bothered. It was just like that he did an interview with the Pugago Brazil team and I didn't when he was playing, I didn't see him running to his stack. I wasn't there for every hand, but because there was another match going on that was pretty important. But I didn't see him running like his table was actually runnerable.
Speaker 3: That the right word runner runnerable.
Speaker 4: Thirty feet away, so he could essentially could have done it if he really wanted to. But either way, yeah, he was a bit unfair, but still what He's still got second place nearly three hundred thousand dollars. Unfortunately did bust the main event today, so but hey, three hundred king pucket not too shabby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. I mean Carrie was pumped afterwards, and we can we can play. Let's play the final hand, and then he speaks with Natalie Body right afterwards.
Speaker 2: I'm sure to be here, said all in here, it's pocket three's versus ace Jack.
Speaker 3: Pocket three's verses Jack. Can he fade? And he can?
Speaker 2: And carry Katz is just one is first world series a poker bracelet.
Speaker 3: What what an amazing result.
Speaker 6: Carry Katz, the founder of poker Go, has just won his first ever Where he's lookyvet number eighty three.
Speaker 2: Put a bow on it.
Speaker 3: There's a sun.
Speaker 6: Ris Canani in the background, his daughter, his wife, the family came out.
Speaker 2: To support and I know how much this means to carry.
Speaker 6: This is absolutely phenomenal to see.
Speaker 3: That is amazing yep, hugs the glory hudge to his wife.
Speaker 5: Such an incredible high stakes career up to this point, but today, your very first world series of poker bracelet, How would you describe the journey to get to this point.
Speaker 6: Well, the journey's been amazing, and you know what this for me, this is just halftime. So I have another twenty five years in me where I'm gonna grind and I plan on playing all the bigger events again down the road. And uh, it was just pure joy today. I've never had so much fun in my life. It was just a complete blast. It was the amazing thing is uh Like I was going to rest this weekend and just late redge the main event, Like you know what I feel like playing, I'm just going to jump in that freeze out late. My wife was like a really irritation. Can to play a two You're going to play a two thousand dollars event? So to hang out with me, I go. I just feel compelled to play. So it actually worked out pretty well.
Speaker 5: And as Faye would have it, it leads you to your first bracelet. What does this bracelet mean to you?
Speaker 6: That bracelet means the world to me. I uh, I was starting to think I would never get one, but uh, you know, this was my time. I felt lucky throughout the entire tournament. I felt very I'm very grateful for all the luck I had in this event, because you know, to get through one and ninety nine players, I mean, you've got to you know, it's a lottery ticket and you got to get really, really lucky. And I drew the one.
Speaker 4: He number.
Speaker 2: He had three previous runner out finishes here at the World Series. Do you know the events?
Speaker 3: One was the one hundred k Who won it? Not a million? Was it kol Lev?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, wasn't Ponakas? Nope, give me one hind Dutch guy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can see his face right now.
Speaker 2: Color herrit?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yon's Arons, Oh fucking yons aurons. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: He finished second in a five kt leomit hold them event fucking nineteen eighty five, twenty thirteen a lot and then second in a fifteen hundred dollars event.
Speaker 1: No way, one of those events. I think it was the fifteen hundred he finished second to Motion Sharania okay, and then I don't know who he finished second too in the other one. Probably Steves alto problem with Steve za Z.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Carrie finally gets his bracelet, long time coming. It's funny that he won in a twenty five hundred dollars yeah, freeze out. I figured he would just bank one of these ten.
Speaker 3: Ks or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, probably probably a pretty still a tough field though, twenty five hundred freeze out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, very tough field for sure.
Speaker 1: We mentioned Brener Drummonds second place, Jay Hun Bayek third place, two hundred thirteen thousand, Preston McEwan fourth place for one hundred and fifty five thousand. Those are the four players that came back for the final day. Obviously, Carrie comes out on top. Another winner was crowned today over in the one K Nolan and Holdham zik Zizka. He beat the one and only Sean efin DEEB eighteen hundred and seventy three entries. There, Ziska wins two hundred and thirty two thousand dollars. Sean Deep took second for one hundred and fifty four k. Sean Deep now has a third, a second, a second, a first and a second. Jeffrey Tony took third, and that's important because he's a poke gro podcast listener. Baby, let's go one hundred and twelve k for Tony. And I believe Deep stretches out his lead on the top unconfirmedly though. So I want to talk about it so much, but it's so so difficult.
Speaker 3: It's not difficult. You can just know it's difficult. Talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's difficult. It's not up to date.
Speaker 4: No, he is on top three seven eighty five point seven points mont combrel thirty three.
Speaker 1: But he was already on top what he was I'm pretty sure he was already on top.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're start an update a lot that I saw. I still had Cobrell on top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I believe with.
Speaker 1: I want to say, with the PLO win that put him on top, Like because they ran.
Speaker 4: The numbers, it put him on top. But I don't think when I checked the lead aboard it, yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: On there, but they ran the numbers and they were like, okay, now he's in first place. So now I'm thinking how far how much of a gap did he push ahead of Cabrell even further? Right that That's kind of what I'm thinking. So and Deep still hasn't jumped to the main event.
Speaker 4: Has he No, and I probably don't think he will. Well, I mean maybe he max me and him coming in together. Maybe he max lates right, possibly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You why not?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously there's a bunch of other stuff, but I was thinking maybe he just max lates it and tries to spin it. But yeah, anyway, congrats to znik Ziska on his first WSP Go races. The six hundred dollars Ultimate Stack two hundred and thirteen players or man, this is the true, This is the true?
Speaker 3: What did I say? Ultimate?
Speaker 1: Whatever? This is the freaking Loser's Lunch tournament. Okay, the six ultimate stuff. John Shorman, I think he messaged me and said I'm in the Loser's Launch tournament.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Six dollars ultra Stack, two hundred and thirteen of two of twenty seven hundred and eighteen are remaining. Philip Pope is leading the way with fifty five big blinds.
Speaker 3: That's just day one A.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh there's one A those two okay. David Williams, Kaitlyn Kameski, men Win, David Moses, Esther Reardon, jeff Yarchiverer are all still in both Kaitlyn Camesi and Esther Reard, and I know for a fact busted the main events, so they are in fact in the Losers Lounge tournament.
Speaker 3: We love you guys. We just like to make fun of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and eight are in the money. Where what is this? Oh? They cash in the flight cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sorry, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 4: I currently guaranteed thirteen hundred and fifty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: So are they bag?
Speaker 3: They're done for the day, yeah, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they one B of this tomorrow, so probably expect to play you know, twenty two levels or whatever it is. Get down about two hundred and something players come back day two, et cetera.
Speaker 3: How do I play this tomorrow? I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: Let's say, just touching back on Seawan Deep obviously you have this has an option for him instead of the main event. But the next day, I know we're gonna touch on what's coming coming up for Monday. There's only day one B. But if we talk about Tuesday looking forward a little further, We've got a plow mystery bountie that's on Deeps. Also got a five K turbo another event, on the Sean Dee schedule probably highlighted that. So there's those two events that you know, hey, I'm going to skip them and play these. And we look further one more day. We look at Wednesday fifty K high Roller three K mid Stakes Championship, So him.
Speaker 2: Skipping that, but that three K doesn't that that's a long tournament.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one I would expect him to miss because if he skips that, he can play a seven seven seven, he can play a fifteen hundred plo, he can play three K toss some of the like. Making a decision to skip the main event for POY Honors is not really horrible if you just basically had to accumulate more points, does make sense to kind of skip the main which can you know, essentially you can lock you in for four days right before you even make more money, before you even get a single point. So look at Sean. He's played, he's won, he won a bracer and finished second, all within three days of the opening flights of the main event.
Speaker 1: What do we got going on on Monday, July seventh. Oh, by the way, we didn't mention the time. Well, right now, it's one forty seven am. I never mentioned the time, but it's one forty seven am right now, and we've been going for fifty five minutes. So you guys can do the math. We started at what twelve forty two something like that. Yeah, day one dates Day two D terrible. Huh, my math is terrible.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, forty two would mean we've been recording for an hour in fact, Yeah, sorry, I know, I'm off twelve fifty seven, buddy, whatever cares.
Speaker 2: I'm not mentally switched on. I'm here, I'm focused. I'm so switched on that I'm I don't care about that adding ten minutes, Yeah, whatever, who gives a shit?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow Monday, July seventh, Like we said, day two D of the WSP main event, you can get in all the way until four forty Yes, that's right, four forty Uh also day one bay of the six hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Like at my table today there were three people that did not know you could register still there, including John Rudin.
Speaker 3: He's an idiot, he's a bufferin.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying like that, like it's it's not known by everyone. I just assumed everyone just knew. I mean, if you're gonna know the structure of any tournament, wouldn't you know the structure of the main event?
Speaker 2: And you know, because because John was asking me, like, oh, like I didn't know people could like still register for like multiple levels into day two. I thought it was just day two. I was like, no, you can come in level whatever. At level eight you have fifty bigs. Yeah, like it's a ton. And then a couple of other people echoed the same thing. They had they had no idea.
Speaker 3: So you couldn't beat these idiots.
Speaker 1: No, I could not beat these idiots. Okay, I mean I outlasted John Reardon. Does that count? I out asked John Reardon. I aut asked e Loong Wang, both the bracelet winners that were at my table. So I feel like that's a win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I could all beat the chat. I mean, this guy I heard him not He just talked the whole time, the whole time he was over, he was he was like one hundred and fifty feet from men, hundred feet hundred feet from me. Could hear him non stop talking? He's he is a talker. But you know, you gotta focus, you gotta focus on.
Speaker 3: The what didn't work? The stuff that's happening. Hey, that's that's everything that's happening on Monday.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a packed houson here.
Speaker 1: Obviously big, the big Day one, the day one, your Day two D restart, you know, is going to be amazing. But I is it void of stars? Because I feel like the Negron used the Helme Youth, I mean, Ivey already busted, but like you had all those, you had the Miss Rocky, Nick Rigby, you know, like you had all them playing the earlier flights and then they played today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so who the heck is left on day for Day two D.
Speaker 4: I'm notually different people, to be honest, but yeah, you are right. Did feel like the styles were very heavy on the opening three flights, but yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 4: I'll shot in the chip counts from one, say, to see if I can find the biggest name and price Yuki is kind of it right now.
Speaker 2: Jason Mercier played today.
Speaker 3: I talked to Jason, so.
Speaker 1: I got but I'm saying he played today. Martin Cabrell played today, bus Phil Helm Youth played today. Dan and m'granno played today. Michel Miss Rocky play today. Vanessa Selbs played today. She and Okugodo played yesterday, so she'll played on Monday. I mean, I feel like I feel like the the star power on Day one ABC was better than the star power on Day one D.
Speaker 4: But also we didn't see much a day one day. There's so many tables in Paris we didn't even get over there. So you know, it's true. It's very so what was here and it wasn't great, But well if.
Speaker 2: It ain't here, it don't matter. Okay, That's just how it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta saddleite your way into horseshoe. You gotta last. You got to last. You gotta last long enough.
Speaker 1: You got a ladder and you gotta last long enough to get your ass over here a horseshoe.
Speaker 2: Maybe you get the luck of the draw.
Speaker 3: On your Anthony Zina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's obviously gonna be names. I'm just saying, like Philip Black, then Philip Black, Philip Black, phil Lock would be a good one. Is gen Tilly playing? I think she did, but she could be definitely a day too.
Speaker 2: Kind of max leate max late, Eric Blair with some chips finally do something? Has he cashed it all this summer. I feel like I'm not in PGT points all right, community cards.
Speaker 4: I don't quick sorry. Saw Jason Mercia. He looked bored out of his mind, and I'm like, you going okay? He's like, yeah, I'm just I'm like, here's a lot of chips.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: I was like, is it because it's not a living hold him? Is it because it's because it's everything? It's not a living hold him? It's nine handed? Said, why didn't you just register one day?
Speaker 3: Two days?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man. I came late last night. I thought maybe I can accumulate some chips. It kind of worked. Yeah, I'm kind of over it. Mink Cabrell got an email from our president this morning saying that Mink Combrell called him and said we do not allow to put him on the feature table. So I walked over to Martin Cabrell, what do you mean allowed to work? He was not feeling well? He said, I'm not feeling well. I don't want to be on the feature table. And we're like, okay, whatever, we'll find something better. I walked over there. He was very lively, very energetic, kind of funny. I was like, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: He was on the rail for seawn deep.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: We chatted a little bit, came back. We picked the gronder table, we picked the helmet table. I told out buy a write a key, and I said, let's play a prank on manin care. We did the noginder table. Then we said I'm gonna let's walk to Martin's table and we're stand near the table until he understands what in his eyesight.
Speaker 3: He plays a hand, he follows.
Speaker 4: He goes, Timmy boy, can I talk to you, please, Timmy boy, come here? Yes, sir, what would you like? Because he now when he was old, now he does this, he doesn't. He holds his back and he gets up slowly. You're not gonna put me on the feature table like you. I'm not feeling very well. I'm like, I haven't really decided yet, Martin, but we can.
Speaker 3: We might.
Speaker 4: There's no, no, no, no, Timmy boy, Timmy boy, I can't go up there. I can't go up there. I go why there's not feeling well? Please please please please don't do it. Don't do this, don't do this. He's like groveling to me. I'm still holding the clipboards, and I said, I can't promise that you're not going up at one point, but right now you're not. And then we went to fill hem with so my Michael, but let's go community cards really quickly. Thirty three hats the left. If you still want one, come get one from us. You know the Magic were its family part, Come get one. Thirty three are left sitting right here. Brian Brennekee today is playing next to Adam Hendrix. I was talking to Adam Hendrix and Brian rees like lean he said, family part. I got you gave him one. Unfortunately Brian busson from the main event, so that's not good. I did put a bounie on Adam Hendrix's head at the table. He survived, so we have to get a new BOUNDI Matt from Hawaii was actually on the rail near you. Ok, gave him a hat. We had the little chat. Gave a hat out to one of Jeff's posse. We'll call it. I said, for no Jeffrey Tony who finished.
Speaker 2: Oh I gave.
Speaker 4: I gave it and I said are you are you missus Jeff from Green Bay? And she's like, definitely not just just friends with Jeff. Okay, that's fine. So I gave her a hat. But yeah, like I said, thirty three more hats left what we got nine days something like that, and really quickly for Producer Rich to duck up forgot to change our little ticket here of how many days we've been here, he was stuck on thirty eight for a few I've updated to forty one. But Producer Ridge, you can put a duck up here, my bad.
Speaker 2: Don't you owe Jeff Platt a duck up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I think you did.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, because we said Adriam Mitaos was out.
Speaker 4: He's not well. He might be now, but he wasn't at the time. But I was just going off poconess. That's still a duck up, and it's really a pocon News slip up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's on you at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Man, I have to claim it. I have to.
Speaker 2: Really, it's not that you have to claim it. You can.
Speaker 1: You can assign the blame elsewhere I signed them. Still it's still a duck.
Speaker 3: Up, Okay, I put it here right there, duck up.
Speaker 2: And apologize to Jeff Platt.
Speaker 4: That's okay. Let's not take it that far. When I say Mataias back today, I don't know. I saw him in the hallway at one point, but that's it. That doesn't really help I know that doesn't help it. Well, Poconews says that he backed ninety four thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 3: Maybe he did so just putting that in.
Speaker 4: Poconew's chip counts responsor by gto Wizard. The blame is there, gto Wizard, N you.
Speaker 2: Don't blame the sponsor. Okay, you never blame this.
Speaker 3: I'm blaming not me.
Speaker 4: I'm never blaming the sponsor. All the blame of Agria Mitia's surviving off me.
Speaker 2: Is that it is that all you got.
Speaker 4: I gotta get some sleep if I really want to jump in the big dance somewherew.
Speaker 1: So Monday July seven, same time and planning for the streaming stream will start at six thirty Eastern three p thirty pm Pacific, will take it through all the way to the end. There will be two streams. There's a dinner break, so but gonna go through all the way.
Speaker 3: At the end. Should be another.
Speaker 1: Big old fun day of poker. And we've had some absolute banger hands on the live stream so far.
Speaker 3: Ah, anyone good un common ship tomorrow, I don't know. I don't know who's on.
Speaker 2: Am I on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was my am, I my alley.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm on because like they're in these chats talking about like other people I have as you.
Speaker 3: You've con Tristan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I was on. I thought I was on.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should be a Tristan.
Speaker 1: He he is out of the main event but got his Queen's cracked by eads an absurd pot. I'm mean, I hope I'm on. I love doing it, so that's gonna do it for us. He's Tim Duckworth. I'm Donnie Peters and we will talk to you guys on the next episode.
Speaker 5: So