Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcasts. You're home for cryptocurrency news and interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward. On your way in. Please sit that subscribe button as well as the thumbs a button and leave a common blow. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please leave a five star rating and review.
Speaker 2: Folks. Not too much to talk.
Speaker 1: About as it relates to price for the bitcoin chart. We're still grinding, slowly grinding our way out of this hole. And as I've been saying, we've got to be patient, We're gonna have to test some resistance levels and break through and set higher highs and higher lows. Right, but the bulls are in control and the daily the macde has flipped green, so that's very good. A positive sign for the overall bull market is that the SMP five hundred today closed above sixty eight hundred for the first time in history. So as we've been saying, gold has topped out, and now we have rotation of liquidity into the stock market in crypto. Obviously crypto lags a bit behind, but it will all catch up because it's all following global liquidity. So the s and P five hundred and making new highs. You got the Nasdaq making new highs, you got the Dow Jones making new highs, and the Rustle also knocking at the door of new highs. So clearly the bull market's still alive here and we just have to be patient. Now it's not just the US stock markets. Japan's Nieke hit fifty thousand points, a new all time high record. So again, global liquidity driving all of these acid classes higher, and it's happening globally. And it also includes real estate, even though we're not really tracking real estate. But this is why you see the prices of real estate still going up despite the mortgage industry with rates being high, not doing so well. It's because everything is being repriced inflating. Your goods, your food, and your services and your assets are all inflating, right. So this is why you have to understand the fundamental foundational aspect of money printing and debasement occurrence see and why we're investing in assets to outpace that the basement and crypto. As you know, billionaire Poul Tudor Jones has said very eloquently, it's the fastest horse in this asset race. So be patient, guys. Bull Market's still alive and we're going to continue to work our way up. Heads up that this Friday you're going to hear from the Fed about ray cuts. I do believe they're going to cut rates, but you know, anytime you hear from the Fed, there's going to be volatility. Trump is also a meeting with President she so you know, expect volatiley, expect retests and ups and downs and fake outs and so forth. But macro, we are still on track. We're still heading to new highs. Here's something that's very good. The mount gox repayments postponed one year, so no Mount goox related bitcoin hitting the markets until twenty twenty six, so that cell pressure is off the table until next year. And that's a good thing, right. We don't need this, you know, essentially hitting the market. And you know, it's crazy, Moundgox is still an issue when people are still waiting to get their funds and so forth, because of what happened a very long time ago. Now, if you don't know about mount Gox, I highly recommend that you go do some research and learn what took place here, because this is why I believe in self custody. It's why I'm a user of the Treasure safe devices. Like I personally use the Tresors Treasure Save five and I've been self custodying for years. It's the safest way to custody your assets. And Treasure they were the pioneers of the hardware walllets and the seed for a setup. They started this whole thing and then you know, Ledger and the other companies came along. So Treasure has that pedigree and the knowledge, and they just released the Treasure Save five, which is revolutionary. It is waterproof, it is quantum resistant, it is working working with a top of the level new microchip and has a great new design and much more, and.
Speaker 2: It's very easy to use, folks.
Speaker 1: I was in Prague for the launch of this product and it was really cool to be able to play around with it, and I got one actually be at home. I have to set it up because I've been using the Treasure Save five. So Treasure they support all the big crypto assets Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, XRP, Cardono and much more. They even support new tokens such as black Rockspittle. They also have what's called the Treasure Suite app to help manage all your coins and you can buy and sell in that software. And they have a handholding service to help you get started, to set up your device and much more. And don't worry, they don't ask you for your seed phrase, so that's a great feature. You know, you want someone to talk to from Treasure. They have reps that can help you along the way. And folks, if you use my code thinking crypto all one word, thinking crypto, you can get five percent off. So check it out. Check out the new Treasure save five great hardware. Well it's once again, I'm a user. Link will be in the description. Okay, folks, this is huge. That's not hyperbole. This news is massive. So Citybank is partnering with coinbase to offer crypto to their clients. Guys, look at the capitulation, Look at the bending of the knee. This is amazing on multiple levels. One, the banks and the TRANSPI institutions can't ignore crypto. Obviously, they are all jumping in game theories playing out number two. They're partnering with companies. They tried to stop right, They tried to lobby Elizabeth Warren and Gary Ginster to attack Coinbase and others, and they have to capitulate and partner with coinbase because coinbase has built these services and they now they and other institutions are using coinbas as services. Now this is interesting because remember earlier this here, guys, JP Morgan partnered with coinbas to do the same thing, and so the PNC bank. So now you've got City. So all the banks of lining up here. This is very interesting. So Coinbase tweeted out, We're collaborating with City to build a future of payments, exploring making it easier for City clients to use digital assets, unlocking the power of stable coins for payments, and improving on and off ramp time to make digital assets an integral part of the global economy. So, guys, the big players, the banks, they're all here. I hope you see the direction the pucket is heading in. I hope the short term price volatility is not getting you depressed and tired, because what's coming is higher prices, higher valuations as these on ramps are being built. Right, so you got to be patient. You got to look at the market from a macro perspective, not just a hourly, daily, weekly, right. We got to look at the bigger picture here, and here's what Brian Armstrong, coinbased CEO said about this news. It's not a debate anymore. Crypto and stable coins are the tools that will update the global financial system. Exciting to be collaborating with City to work on improving stable coin utility and digital asset adoption with their clients. Now, most recently we got confirmation from City that they're going to launch custody services crypto custody services in twenty twenty six in addition to a stable coin. So the other part obviously they're going to offer their client scrypto trading and Coinbase is going to power that. So huge news here, folks, so bullish. I mean, some of you may be Citybank customers right and now they're getting involved in crypto. So it's just amazing what is taking place. Now, here's some very interesting news around Michael Saylor and Strategy. So many of you know Strategies are bitcoin treasury companies. So the SMP Global Ratings has assigned Strategy Inc. A B minus issuer credit rating, which in parentheses he put here outlooks stable, the first ever rating for a bitcoin treasury company by a major credit rating agency. This is progress, and we know, you know, Sailor wants to get strategy listed in the S and P five hundred, so some progress being made here for him.
Speaker 2: And I think this is pretty significant as you have.
Speaker 1: A flurry of digital asset treasury companies that are in the mix right now. That trend continues to grow, so we'll see companies in the S and P five hundred and maybe even the NASDAC and the Dow Jones and so forth hold crypto in their balance sheet. So very interesting moving ahead. We got a bunch of ETF news guys, so bear with me because a lot of the reports coming in were a bit confusing initially. But Bitwise has confirmed that the bit Wise Solana Steaking ETF starts trading tomorrow. So apparently they got approval you know, under the SEC's new guidelines, and even though there's a government shut down, it seems these things are still going live, right So they said here, this is the first US ETP to have one hundred percent direct exposure to spot Solana, maximizing Solana's seven percent plus average staking reward rate, targeting one hundred percent of asset staked snaking through Bitwise on chain solutions powered by Helius Labs zero percent fees with waiver for a limited time. So, folks, the ETF race continues. I know some people are going to be watching saying what about XRP. Just be patient, be patient, right, But this is huge. And there's also news here that the Canary h Bar ETF that is going to be going live tomorrow as well. So I'm an h BAR token holder. This is very bullish for h Bar and just exciting. And it says here to ETF will hold h Bar in custody with bitgo and coin based custody.
Speaker 2: So huge news.
Speaker 1: This is going to bring more inflows and more exposure to these assets. So even if people are not going to buy through the ETF, they can go buy it on an exchange, you know, because this is going to make the news and circlate and so forth. In addition, some people are reporting here, like James Sayferd of Bloomberg that the light coin ETF is also going to go live tomorrow. It seems h bar, ight cooin and the Salana ETF, so this is pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even Eleanor Tarot is saying Canary Fund Spot, h Bar and like cooin ETFs are now effective, and we'll begin trading on the Nasdaq tomorrow, according to CEO Stephen mcclerk. So wow, wow, right, folks, huge And again XRP holders, be patient. You know it's coming, right. XRP has a ton of ETOs, so it will happen, so just be patient.
Speaker 2: Guys, look at this news.
Speaker 1: Western Union is piloting stable coin settlement rails to speed up cross border payments and cut reliance on Swift. My gosh, guys, I've been here since twenty sixteen and I remember people spreading fud and all the nonsense coming from TRADFI and now they're all adopting the technology. And I hope that some of you are recognizing what's happening here and you're not sitting on the fence, still confused, but realizing blockchain rails will power the economy, the markets, and the governments. And it will take time for these things to be built out, but this is where you have the opportunity to take your bets early.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You want to be smart. You don't want to buy the top of markets. You don't want to buy into humps. You want to buy when it is blood on the streets, so you can maximize your return.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This applies for the stock market as well, so you know, do your research, take your time, and obviously the time to buy is when people are fearful and his blood on the streets. All right, here's another example of tradi fi bending the knee. IBM's digital asset Haven aims to turn crypto into corporate infrastructure. So IBM has been in the blockchain space for a while, but it looks like they're expanding here. They try to do hyper ledger fabric, you know, a private permission blockchain. But then eventually a lot of these guys realize public blockchains in a way that if you want to get mass adoption, you got to use public blockchains. Nothing wrong with having a private blockchain, but you got it connect it to a public blockchain, because who the hell is going to trust your private blockchain? Right, So, technology giant IBM launched a cryptocurrency platform for US institutions, marking one of the company's strongest pushes yet into digital assets and blockchain infrastructure. IBM's platform will offer US businesses and government's crypto custody and payment services by the end of the year, aiming to simplify the integration of digital assets into the existing financial infrastructure. The new platform, called Digital Assets Haven, will enable institutions to directly access on chain yield from decentralized finance protocols across forty blockchain networks. It will also help meet the complex token compliance needs of institutions operating under the same platform. So look at that, guys, you're opening up DeFi across forty public blockchain networks. This is IBM we're talking about here, right, This is incredible. This just blows my mind, along with the Citybank news. Right, it's just amazing to see the capitulation and the adoption here. So the platform is expected to launch as a software as a service SaaS offering in the fourth quarter of twenty twenty five. According to an IBM announcement Monday, it was built in collaboration with crypto wallet provider DFNS. I've never heard of DNS, but this is incredible news. Very bullish, folks. So more on ramps to bring in institutional capital and even retail capital. Final news item, Clearbank to become one of the first EU banks to join Circle Payments networks. So the banks around the globe are capitulating and adopting crypto so Clearbank, a cloud based clearing bank based in the UK, has formed a strategic partnership with Circle, the issuer of USDC, the second largest stable coin by market capitalization. Clearbank signed a strategic framework agreement with a subsidiary of Circle Internet Group to cooperate on several stable coin related initiatives in the European market. The company announced on Monday. The collaboration aims to scale access to circles USDC n EURC, which is the eurost coin, through Circle Mint, a service that allows authorized financial institutions and partners to create and redeem tokens directly on the blockchain. As part of the agreement, clear Bank also plans to become one of the first European banks to join the Circle Payments network, which connects financial institutions and utilizes stable coins like USDC and EERC to facilitate fast and secure transactions. Incredible, folks, incredible what is happening here? The adoption by these massive institutions. But if you look at let's say social media or crypto Twitter, people are depressed.
Speaker 2: People are saying bear markets here.
Speaker 1: The top is in, it's over right, and institutions are building and adopting and informing partnerships because they have the macro view. And this is where you want to not be dumb money. You want to be smart money. Operate like smart money, right, folks, So we are seeing option at an incredible rate. This is so bullish, And share some of these news items. Share the City Bank news item and much more of IBM. To the skeptics out there, people who say this is all a scam, it's a ponzi, right, they don't realize that they may have seen a headline, they haven't taken the next step to see what's actually being built and educate themselves. So, guys, I'm so bullish when I see stuff like this. I know this is going to usher in more capital, more people on chain. This acid class is so young compared to the others. And we're still you know, in that s curve adoption model, we're still on the rise here. We have not hit the peak clearly, right, all right, folks, that's the news. Let me know what you think. Leave your thoughts and comments below, hit the thumbs up button.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 1: If you appreciate this content, please support the podcast by subscribing to my free email newsletter It is one hundred percent free on Substack. Check out my book on Amazon, it's available in paperback and digital, and my course at mycrypto course dot com. This is a comprehensive course that teaches you everything you need to know about crypto folks. Thank you so much for tuning in. I appreciate you all, and I'll talk to you all later