Speaker 1: Back to day zero. Everybody, it is your favorite people in the universe, myself Lindsay Sharman of Rogue Ways, Corey H's, Corey Hues dot Org, x Q four twenty x Q four twenty dot com, and Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions Dot. I always not here with us today is it is his birthday and he's out celebrating as he should be. Happy birthday to Charlie. Everybody, go spam him with your birthday wishes and make make him feel your love.
Speaker 2: Your happy birthday. They say, old as fuck is what he is. There. We got old as fuck? How old is the word? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Real old?
Speaker 1: I know, I know we've all gone through like our ages before, but I don't remember that shit. So I have no idea. He could be like forty two.
Speaker 3: I have no Oh, he's like fifty eight or some shit. He's the oldest dirt. He likes me crazy crazy old.
Speaker 1: Wow, good job Charlie. Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's it that a good diet?
Speaker 1: Diet?
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of fasting. Maybe maybe a resistance training Okay, no, like a push pulled up that's that's resistance training.
Speaker 3: I don't think so I think he's a go run on the treadmill for a half hour kind of guy.
Speaker 1: You know, they're saying like that cardio is like very overrated, it's like almost worthless. Well, I mean it's not worthless, but like it's not it's not gonna give you longevity.
Speaker 3: Or well, I'll give you a counter argument because I feel very differently about it. For one specific reason is that it makes you. It keeps your heart pumping, period. That's it. Like it gets you going and you can sweat a little bit, like I don't when I like to do I like to run, and I like to do some cardio, but not because I'm going to get any like results. I just like to make sure my fucking heart is like still ticking. And I look at old people who are like they can't even like straighten their fingers and ship and it's not going to be me. So I think, I think you just just to stay loose and the fucking just keep your body moving. And I mean, and I walk a mile every morning. I take my dog. I take my dogs for a walk every morning. We walk all the way back through a park. It's probably a mile to a mile and a half.
Speaker 1: So it's so good for your mental health too, But it does.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I do it. That's why I do it mental health. I don't give a fuck about losing weight or none of that.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I should have said, like, if you're doing it to burn calories, it's stupid. Moving your limph is actually one of the number one reasons, like you're saying, getting your heart pumping is the same sort of thing and sweating.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I saw an interview with John Cena from a couple of years ago, and he's like, yeah, like, how much Cardi would you do? He's like none, Like you never did cardio. He's like, no, all he did was left weights and that dude's ripped, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, because, okay, so you go through the process of tearing muscle tissues down. So once the muscle tissues tore down, the body has to try to replenish that tissue, which you actually burn more calories after the fact of your actual workout. So that's why they say that your muscles is actually the key to your longevity, especially as you get older, because of course you lose those fibers as you get older. If you don't continue to train them. So that's what the problem is with a lot of older people is the fact that they stop doing resistance training, so their muscles are weak. So the people that I see who have who the best mobility as they get older are the people who continue to do some type of resistance training, like Chuck Norris's old ass. You know, yeah, he's still doing the resistance training. So anybody actually burns more calories the more muscle that you have.
Speaker 1: So I remember hearing that learning that there's also like your bone density increases and keeps you from snapping in half and like yeah, rfk's like beef jobs though for old guy. But I'm like, you must be taking something that's not it's not normal. I don't think that could be normal just from the gym, right, Like he's like taking I don't know, steroids or something.
Speaker 3: Probably expensive, pushing the boundaries of legal stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's but that's probably it. That's probably it. I think I think a d I think a slight dash of steroids. It's not a terrible thing because they give you a Z pack when you go to the go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking that ship for anything.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something right now. Okay, when I had bursitis in my hip, they gave me a little bit of a Z pack. Next day, I was good.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, I can't. I'm just I'll eat garlic for like days or whatever. I'm not taking that ship. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All it does is just it just increases, uh, increases your ability to heal. That's it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that hella antibiotics though what z pat Isn't it antibotics and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think so well, I don't. I don't know so either. I just know that. But there was one day I could I could barely move, like I almost cried getting in and out of the car, like I was hurting that bad. And then the next day I was good.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, it's mostly antibiotics. That's that's why I would just eat garlic. I believe you that it works, and I think it's fine for anyone who wants to take it. But I don't take antibiotics.
Speaker 2: Small small doses. You know what I'm saying. I'm not saying for you to go for you to go out there and uh and I mean I don't do it. You know what I'm saying, because it's it's you can't just actually just go get it, you know. But you know, if you're injured or something like that and you're trying to get you're trying to recover quickly. That is the premise of that. So that's the reason why the baseball players took it back in the day because they were playing every day, so the recovery was quicker. The recovery was quicker. So that was the whole premise of them actually taking it so they can actually performed to the top level of their ability at all times. I know a lot of people are like, oh man, it helped their power and all that. It's like, well, you still got to be able to hit a baseball. Like I can take steroids in day and I won't be able to hit a ninety eight mile part fastball, you know what I'm saying. But it just it kept them at their peak performance year round.
Speaker 1: So that I get worried about hormones and ship because steroids can fuck up your hormones, and same with just birth control and shit, like all of these things we do to mess with our hormones can have permanent effects.
Speaker 2: It can make you crazy to understand that. Yeah, it can make you crazy.
Speaker 1: You crazy, but it can also be like the rest of your life, you're gonna have hormonal in balance, so you're gonna have like weird fucking symptoms and feel like shit forever. Like that's not worth it for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but folks, some folks are willing to sacrifice, give up some things to gain some things. I mean it just it just see is what it is. All right? You look around, you know bodybuilders there said Okay, so later in life is probably not gonna be the best for me, but in order to capitalize right here, at this moment in time, I'll do it. Look at the sport of football. Football is not good for your longevity. It's not good for your longevity, all right. Later on in life you feel like shit, but it's like, man, I'm gonna get this fifty million dollars right now. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also when you're young, you're like retarded, You're like, yeah, it's never gonna happen to me, and I'm fucking invinsible and I'm amazing, so and then or you're like I'll die before I get that old and miserable, and then you don't, and then you're like, well shit, no body of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the grown women and men who went to the Didi party and got their butt violated for a for a contract, give it, you know, you know, give and take, Give and take. It's like, Okay, I'm not really gay, but I'm gonna loan to fuck me and ask this one time to get this contract. You know what I'm saying. It's just like, h okay, I'm gonna suck this one d all right. Shoot.
Speaker 1: I think we talked last weeking about like the a legend baby oiled being baby all but maybe being g HB. But now they're saying that it also some people are saying are speculating that it might actually be adrenochrome, because I'm like, how do you have like fifty thousand bottles of anything actually like or whatever? It was five thousand, whatever it was, it.
Speaker 2: Was, it was a thousand, it was a thousands.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I went up to fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: His lawyer said that, you know, did he just likes to buy in bolt. There's a costco nearby. And then the costco is like, man, we ain't selling that much. Baby on the whole, I don't blow the man's cover man. Man had a good size store, he said. Man just like to buy it in bolt. But I mean, I don't think they're selling it by the He likes to buy it by the palette. You know what I'm saying. It's just way like store work for the year. People used to store grain. He used to store grain corn, you know, things like that for the winter. Did he like to store baby on It's just.
Speaker 1: That's his investment plan, like expensive. I over it. Going back to the taking things for whatever reasons, I've been doing like a maintenance dose. They're saying of creatine. So I just take like a little bit of creatine each day, whether I work out or not.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, great. Creating has been UH proven it and that's that's a different method as far as most recovery. Uh is the creating it is, UH had a lot of studies done.
Speaker 1: It's it's also supposedly good for balancing horbones for women. So take that, ladies. I don't know, like look into it. I'm not We don't give medical advice on day zero, don't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about to say some of them need it, Okay, some.
Speaker 1: Creating might be the way. Yeah, talk to your death dealer. Oh, Hey, that's what I call doctors. Okay, they're the number one. Uh, they have the highest rate of murder of any other of any profession. You could say, oh, well, that's because they're like trying to save people's lives. Like no, like malpractice and just death and murder. Like they just they fuck up so often. They're like one of the number one leading causes of death. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't look like in order to figure out how to save somebody, a few folks got to die in the process.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but like someone's just dying, that's one thing. But if you're like stick this ventilator in them and that kills them, like, no, you're a murderer.
Speaker 2: They we get they were getting that extra day exactly. The state mean, if I stick them on ventilator, then I get thirteen thousand dollars extra.
Speaker 1: It was like the one profession where you get bonuses for murdering people and everyone still trusts them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably not great.
Speaker 1: Probably not great. Oh did you guys hear that there's an explosion in migrant prostitution networks cross?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that right? Yeah? I think it's in NYC. Right, I think I've seen something with some some Venezuelan uh hookers in uh In y see, are they.
Speaker 1: Like the roughest hookers you ever saw?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, they showed a few of them. I was like, you know, they're decent, but I kind of don't. I don't want to buy anything off the street. Okay, there's just too much of a risk. I've seen an article this week where there's a guy, I think he in Los Angeles, went to a strip club, had a young lady, you know, dance on all the good stuff, and she was like, hey, you know, give me fifteen hundred dollars. We can go back and can go to a hotel and you can get some of this. And so he was like, all right, yeah, fifteen slice, yeah slices, yeah, single a little high because I mean she's just a run of the meal, but regular yeah, yeah, just yeah, just running the meal. So I'm like, you're not even professional. So I'm not even sure about this. Uh but yeah, it was a trap and her boyfriend and her killed the guy, and god, yeah, so guying off the street's not good. You kind of want to buy if you're gonna do this. I'm not saying that you should okay, but let's just say that you happen to be in the market to purchase, you probably want to go to an establishment, you know, where they have rules, where the guy where the ladies feel like W two forms and things of that nature. Okay, I'll be like, ma'am, do you feel a W two every year? She's like W two. I'm like, never mind, all right, so we're good. I mean, you might want to stick to something with ranch at the end of it, Okay, something ranch you know about that, orund the Nevada area. If you stick to those, the likelihood of a bad outcome happened in this load.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: But if you just go and buy off the street. You know what I'm saying, May God be with you. Ain't no telling what you're gonna get. Rob STD. Even though Corey says they don't exist.
Speaker 1: Something will happen to your channels. You won't like it is what do we want to call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I could. I can see that there'd be an explosion of a of the prostitution if you got a whole bunch of the ladies coming up here. And you know, I don't I don't think they're seeing how they we probably have a language barrier. I don't think they we'd be getting secretary jobs or things in that nature.
Speaker 3: So one thing I don't like is that this these goddamn migrants are creeping north. There was a story just came out that there's a meat packing plant in Greeley and they had all these fucking migrants come and work there and then they like stuck them like it was reports of forty in a single hotel room. I'm sticking forty migrants in a fucking hotel room, like for real. Yeah, so it's creeping north. They can't get any north or of Greeley. It's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at what I mean, those camps we were seeing like outside of New York City, those are all just packed full of migrants. They've been busting them and flying them around everywhere. So I don't even know if there's anywhere without just massive toast.
Speaker 3: There's nothing we can do about this shit, seriously, until they upend you know, Terry v Ohio, where they can just randomly stop people until that gets up ended, the saint going away. But if they can walk up to you and be like yo muchato, where the fuck you from? And they don't speak English, and they put you can put them in handcuffs, right, But we haven't gotten that far yet, hopefully.
Speaker 1: Well it's interesting too because Trump was just saying like, oh, we're gonna I'm gonna put a ban on sanctuary cities on day one, and I'm like, well, I'm not down with that either because I would love to not have sanctuary cities, but I also have a whole thing about states rights, you know, So like for a president to say I'm going to come in and just say that this is true, like, this is not the way it should work either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is just a tough one because it's an extreme problem. Yeah. So usually extreme problems take extreme solutions and some people in the process that are probably in if it take ills, you know. So that's where this becomes extremely difficult. Let's just say that on how you're gonna clean this up the way it was before, I mean, we didn't have this type of influx, no, but of course some people were a lot of people were telling me about over the Republicans shot down the bill. Well, I think that I've seen some things where they were saying that the bill was gonna allow like nine million a year or something like that. It was something crazy, some crazy Yeah, yeah, get to illegally come in.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what agree to that? Yeah? How about that?
Speaker 2: Why would you push that three? It's like, oh, well it would be lest I'm like not than what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, and I keep saying this thing that like, well, we have to have a route to citizens, we have to make an easier path to citizens.
Speaker 3: We don't have to. These are low level, bottom feeders who bring nothing to our country at all except fucking discussed poverty, fucking disease. They're fuck every last one of these people coming over the border. Like, if up to me, we'd shoot every single last one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all. It's really like it the reason you make.
Speaker 3: I had a very successful fucking wall in Berlin for many years. Okay, it fucking was the best wall it's ever been. Do tell me we can't stop this fucking thing from happening. Bullshit, it's a matter of will. Fuck these people, it is a.
Speaker 1: Matter of will. So this is exactly what they want. So they pretend like it's a problem that's unsolvable because they want this to be what happens. They designed it this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all the way down to the border. She just went down to the border.
Speaker 3: Did she go to Europe too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, But I mean, seriously, fuck her if you vote for her, Like, fuck you too, Seriously.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine why. I cannot imagine liking her. I really just genuinely and all even objectivity, like.
Speaker 3: All democratic processes that make her the nominee.
Speaker 1: Like this is like the fourth election in a Rowe that they've used served all democratic processes. Yeah, people still pretend like it's somehow good because it's better than Trump. Like, I don't know, man, whatever Trump is orsi, I do not know how you can possibly find good in this.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, these people voting for these people voting for her. I don't understand anything about politics. I'm convinced that like one percent of the fucking country understands politics. Maybe maybe one percent. That's being fucking generous. The reason that people give for voting for various people is unfucking believable. It's really just it's nauseating.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, she's black, she's a woman, so that's good.
Speaker 3: Oh did you see Candice Owen's fucking videos debunking her family lineage and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: She's like she's like ninety percent Irish. He's like ninety percent white Irish and fucking like ten percent Indian. It's really funny.
Speaker 1: Well, and then there's like this I've been saying.
Speaker 3: Like I've been saying, like all the fucking light skinned black people have like one black ancestor, and they're claiming fucking hate white people. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: There was CNN went nast children for some reason, like about the presidential candids, which is so stupid, like who gives a shit what a kid would say? And also why even like let them have an opinion. They don't need to think about presidents. They're fucking seven. Anyway, they went nasties kids or whatever, and this little black girl was like, I mean, it's probably cool to have like a black female president, but I'm still going with Trump though. That's my funniest shit. They were probably like, oh, no, what do we do this black This darky isn't paying, isn't doing what we said, and darky isn't doing what we're supposed to be doing, like you know, oh, they're the most racistm all and you know it. You know what they call people darkies and they're dirty dogs.
Speaker 2: That's what I told you.
Speaker 3: People are a racist.
Speaker 1: I was just emulating a racist. I wasn't being a racist.
Speaker 2: Is it bad for me to like enjoy racist slurs? Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 3: I don't even really like him.
Speaker 1: We all do. We're honest, except Corey joy In.
Speaker 2: This hard really a good slur face. I'm like, I'm there for it's pretty great.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody needs you because you like, I can't sit around with other white looking people and make racist slurs about black people, but if a black person is there doing it, like, then I can.
Speaker 2: And that's it's like he seems okay with it.
Speaker 1: So actually the most like and then maybe the only black jokes I've ever heard were from black friends. So the only reason I even know any.
Speaker 3: It's just to me, I'm just like over the entire fucking conversation. It's just I'm over it. Like to me, the whole race conversation is just it's obvious what they're doing. The race baiting is intentional. They're using it as a fucking club. It's a club like to hit you with, right, And so yeah, I'm just over the whole fucking thing. Like it's not to me, it's not relevant, and it's it's not relevant to almost anything, even these goddamn immigrants. It's not a fucking racist. It's to get the fuck out of my country issue, you goddamn fucking Oh, let's come up with a new slur. You goddamn fucking all right, come on, brand new time, brand new slur time. Okay, you god damn motherfucker, like a river jumper or something, you know, fucking I don't know, fucking something like that becoming what.
Speaker 2: Is that coming from so many places? Haiti Venezuela. So I mean, I got I gotta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But we need to marginalize them all into one group. Don't just marginalize them into one group. Who gives a fuck? It's marginalize them into one group and call them all right, somebody comes up with a good suggestion. I'll send you a signed copy of my book if you can send me a good suggestion on on a new slur to call these goddamn immigrants all immigrants at once. No, it's totally fair, totally fair. The rapists and their criminals and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, only only like fifteen thousand of them were convicted for murder, and like thirteen thousand of them. You know, we're fucking people against their wheel and ship like that. Hey, so that's a small percentage.
Speaker 3: Like, oh man, you know, sometimes you can't. Sometimes you get no warning on what you're about to see when you scroll your goddamn Twitter feed. And so I just was scrolling and all of a sudden, I see this video of this fucking immigrant jerking off and then he walks over to this white chicken busts right on her. Did you see that video? Whole bigail, bro, I'd stab that fucker in the neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was, like, my knee would be on your neck and till you die the end.
Speaker 3: Ye, And good luck finding a jury theory In theory, we all need to keep in mind we need in this modern era, like these standards on what it will take for a jury conviction is a lot different, Okay, So keep that in mind before you go ahead and do something, because I think it's a lot easier to get off these days than it ever has been.
Speaker 2: It was certainly easy for that guy, you know.
Speaker 3: And if you want to kill somebody, if you want to kill somebody, just solve rates nationwide or down from like ninety five percent to like sixty five percent in just the past couple of years, which is everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, like years ago they started cutting the police and they never stopped. And like, what aren't detective part of the police forwards? Like, isn't this the same funding that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: You got your private detat Yeah.
Speaker 1: No one's got that money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might cast you a little bit. But a private detake Corey, how much? How much was it what a private detaketive run? Did you know any?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, oh, okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I would think like from an hour, a couple hundred hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know if you knew any from when you were uh, when you were.
Speaker 3: The Motherfucker's like, if you're hiring a private detective, like you're looking to drop you know, a chunk at once, you're looking to drop fifteen twenty twenty five thousand dollars to find out if your wife's cheating, you know what I mean. That's kind of how these guys operate. I just here's the vast majority, the vast majority of private detective stuff is sitting outside your house when you're on disability, waiting to see you, like take out the garbage. That's like, that's literally like eighty percent of private detectives in America. They're hired by fucking insurance companies to go and sit on people's houses and stuff. So private detectives are not like you see on fucking TV where they're solving crimes and getting crime scene access and shit like, fuck off, private detective of crime scene access. Give me a fucking break the joke.
Speaker 1: I'll save I'll save everyone a lot of money. Unless you need it, like for the legal battle or whatever. You need evidence, then I guess go get it. But otherwise, if you think your spouse is cheap eating, they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you got you gotta think you gotta worry about it, like get the funk out, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean not necessarily, Oh necessarily, they could. They could. They could be.
Speaker 3: Down to a basic statistical probability exercise. Hey, you could run a statistical probability on that too. It's very slim, but hey, it's always part of the calculator.
Speaker 2: I watched it. I watch the movie to Day. That was really good.
Speaker 3: Actually, well they're cheating and they're a serial killer. You're kind of fucked and you should probably do something quick.
Speaker 1: Your identity. I like, you can't trust your spouse, you shouldn't be with them the end period.
Speaker 2: Well, they they always say that a lot of times the distrust comes from the fact that they themselves are.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I buy that. I think that's some victim shaming right there. I don't because, like, yeah, I never I've never cheated on anybody, but I've had suspicions and it wasn't because of my behavior. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: I definitely cheating, but it's my fault for thinking that. Fuck you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, it's because they're a whrror.
Speaker 1: But isn't it true that the person who you thought was cheating on you was was feeling like you were cheating on them, because that's what people.
Speaker 3: No, I'm pretty sure that was not the case at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, because my person cheated on me a shitload that I later understaid. I thought the whole time was going on, but couldn't prove or whatever, and didn't trust myself enough to be like a good person and leave that person. They were always thinking that I was cheating on them, and I was like, I don't cheat on people, Dude, I have balls. If I want to fuck someone else, I'll just tell you we're done the end. Like, I don't have a problem with that. That's easy. I don't need to cheat. But and then I realized, motherfucker's cheat just because they like it, Because I was like, why why even cheat? Just break up with someone. I'm like, oh, you're a fucking broken, twisted fuck that's why you're doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's like you have to have a lot of free time on your hands in order to cheat, because it's like due. Like, okay, so I work six thirty to five thirty money through Friday. I get off work, I go to the gym. I get back from the gym. It's even anywhere between seven thirty to eight o'clock. I need to eat, all right, talk to my girlfriend for a little bit. It's nine record some videos to try to look at some stuff for showtime to but it's twelve one o'clock. Maybe I want to catch a basketball game, football game. I'm like, man, where would you find time in the day to do this? You're not busy enough, that's the problem. Okay, you've got too much free time, which is why they say, like nurses and flight attendants, like you know, four days on, five days off. Now they got five days where they're just frolicking. The man be out there, he'd be working and they and they board.
Speaker 3: You know what story is if you've got a housewife, make sure she ain't got a car.
Speaker 4: She gets some a chain around her, like an electric fences, you know, no.
Speaker 3: Well, usually digital one.
Speaker 2: Well, usually the deal with the housewife is the fact that they would be busy with kids, and so the premise was that you would continue to keep her impregnated. That way, she wouldn't have enough time to leave.
Speaker 3: The understandable.
Speaker 1: Plus, then you're always having kids to tell the fields, bringing the food, take care of you when you're old.
Speaker 3: Glad We get to the bottom of human nature on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's that's the premise there. So uh for for the people out there who chat you've got too much idle time, Get you a hobby, okay, play guitar, basketball, lift weights. You know, if you get your hobby, and you'd be like, man, I ain't got time to put with that, especially men. But you got to go out of your way as a man, now a woman, and y'all just get proposition with Dick. You know what, I'm walk out and just if you hang out in the area long enough and do see you. Boy, you said to be like, she must want some you must want somebody to come talk to her. But Dade, no bo, you got to go all the way out your way. Okay, you get some shit going all the way out your way. So unless something just falls at your doorstep, well occasionally.
Speaker 3: Well, people have a tendency to fuck the people they work with. That's a pretty common theme.
Speaker 1: So I have never ever yeah and then with someone I worked with once. In fact, I don't even understand how people are friends with people they work with, because I've only worked with retards most of my life.
Speaker 3: Well, let me rephrase the people. People people that are around all the time. Right, So, if you work in like a retail environment, like in a mall, you're around, you're your fucking it's a smortess board of dating activity potential, you know what I mean. And like in a mall, because you're surrounded by a hundred fucking stores, all with people working at them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's one example of how you're gonna have plenty of opportunity in time if you're working eight hours a fucking day, you know what I mean, and within that kind of environment, or even in office environment where there's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who you're saying youre gonna get it on break oha, oh god, quick one, quick working.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had to question. I think you know, business trips, that's where the ship comes from. It's very rare. Rarely is someone just stumbling down the street and oh, hey want to hook up and they just do it right. It's always surrounding people you're surrounded with, which your work, school, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So that's fair.
Speaker 2: Well, the quick one sa fis day. You know they're gonna be looking for the long game eventually.
Speaker 1: So yeah. I always worked in restaurants a lot too, and people were like, oh everyone in restaurants is fucking I'm like these people them.
Speaker 2: Like, no, god, break, you just go and break and get to the cover, flogging it right quick.
Speaker 1: I guess I have high standards. Jesus, you're gonna come back. I mean, I mean I'm assuming everybody's hand some six. I mean, once you're.
Speaker 2: Done, man, this is the stink stitch in the a. Okay, it's you come back and work and like, yeah, you couldn't do that. Oh what did you guys do to the walk in? Yeah? Once there.
Speaker 1: Nasty walking, and I'm sure of it. I'm sure of it. I'm sure any space that exists in every workplace is probably had sex in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaker 1: People get their ship together.
Speaker 2: That's sad here, all right, Well.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll talk about other things.
Speaker 3: Colorado is now the fucking cocaine Capital of America.
Speaker 1: Wow, how did we get that title?
Speaker 3: Because they did a survey and fucking more people in Colorado admitted to using cocaine than anywhere else in the fucking country.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, that's amazing. I could see almost every.
Speaker 3: Drugs three percent of adults, which is two point nine to nine percent of adults, which sounds awful fucking high. That sounds pretty goddamn high.
Speaker 1: Man. I just got so sick of cocaine, Like we're still doing this.
Speaker 3: I known too many people who ended up in the hospital because it was fucking fentanyl.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got way before fentanyl.
Speaker 3: I known three people who died from fentanyl and one person who ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, because it's just an everything. It's not just cocaine, right, it's like everything. I tell the story of my friend who went to a fucking hippie ass barter fair and traded some shit for some CBD oil and the CBD oil had fentanyl in it. Oh, why dude, don't be careful. I'm just saying shit.
Speaker 3: Drugs are bad. Like the older I get, the last I want, the last tolerance I have for stupid drug use. And you know, and.
Speaker 1: CBD is just CBD, Like it's not even supposed to get you high.
Speaker 3: It doesn't CBD if you're not getting it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was I thought.
Speaker 3: This is a big that pisses me off about the cannabis industry.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: They push CBD like it does something, and it doesn't unless you're getting high. They push it as like you can take it in pills and all this stuff, and you can't. Doesn't do fucking nothing unless you can do THHD with it.
Speaker 1: Don't you have to have TC with it? You don't have to get high. I do a twenty to one and it's enough THHC to make the CBD.
Speaker 3: That's debatable.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 2: What about the Deal to eight so much says something from Deal to eight.
Speaker 3: I don't know Delta eight okay. So Delta eight is interesting because when I was down in Tallahassee for like three or four months in what year was it, twenty twenty one? The weed was so fucking expensive. Man, it was like fifty dollars for like an eighth in Florida. My sister would have to use her medical card and go get me fucking weed. And it was like fifty dollars an eighth. I'm like, are you joking? I can get an eighth for like five bucks if I buy something, you know what I mean. At the dispensary here, it was ridiculous. And so Delta eight was everywhere, and it kind of looks like weed, but it's hemp and you got to smoke a good abound of it. But it'll get you a buzz. It'll get you, you know, it'll get you a little buzz.
Speaker 2: Some people were saying that that that's what they were putting in their in their vight pinion from deal to eight.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you could probably get some in liquid form, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah. Some somebody I work with they were like, you know, I don't smoke, I don't smoke weed, but you know I might hit me from deal to eight. Right, It's like, I don't even know what you're talking about. Me.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand the point, not for people using drugs like in excess. But I don't really agree with locking people up for drugs. It's just a way. It's just an administrative waste of fucking time and effort and money. Yeah, And I understand, uh, cracking down on the like the fanel ventanel's a problem, you knowell ventanyl. You get caught, you go to it, you go to like one hundred years, you know, to jail and making examples of everyone dealingly. And I get that, Yeah, But overall, like the administrative world doesn't handle drugs well at all, you know, not the not any the legal aspects, not the social aspects. You know, there's no aspect of drug use that it is handled appropriately by the authorities.
Speaker 1: So agreed.
Speaker 3: But then again, I got another story and this directly connects, believe it or not, Where the fuck is this thing? Did I close it? Yeah? So a man chops up his own penis and he stored severed parts in a jar of snow after eating magic mushrooms? What this is? In The New York Post dated September twenty ninth, but that's today. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You know, well, let's let's just always everyone should always know. Any psychedelic could technically give you the psychotic break that was kind of in your way anyways, much faster and much harder than it would have. But that is not a normal response to mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Correct and honestly, like, I've done kind of acid and mushrooms in my ears, and it is not something that the faint of heart can even deal with at all. Like you take a normy and give them some acid, and they're going to fucking lose their mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is? Which is? Which is? I noticed sounds bad. It's like, you know, just be legal sometimes you need to just keep them me legal so good because you have to run around with your damn zombie killing shady you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because people think it'll just all be fun and like I'll see some I'll see some ship and the walls will move and like no, no, no, no, no no. You take just a slight bit too much and you are on a one way fucking ticket to deep introspection and every fear you ever had in your fucking life is gonna creep up and like look over your shoulder and be like remember me right, No, no, no, no, I'm sorry. I'm the more I think about, like how they should handle the psychedelics, Like, it doesn't seem like a really good idea to be letting people. I mean, the decriminalization one thing, but like they're having the shops and stuff that they're going to be doing here is I think a little bit too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes sometimes you got to protect people from themselves. So the fear of them taking it and going to jail is good enough. And so when that fear is relieved and you know, some shit goes awry, because shit will go a right, all right, they'd be more than likely to be like, well, you know it's legal for me to get this ass in these streams, and then they don't. They don't. They're not using it safely. Okay, Now I got some damn so I called it. Motherfucker running down the street but naked with fucking two butcher knives that you gotta put down, you know what I'm saying. I mean, they just break leaves.
Speaker 1: So unlikely, it's so unlikely. I think bath salts is like apparently people will like cut their own guts up and like throw them at each other or something. But like with mother, even with psychedelics, like you might have a psychotic break. It's so it's ever gonna become violent to yourself or something else.
Speaker 2: I guess. But seeing how most people aren't taking it, you know what I'm saying. So that's just the premise there. When you open the floodgates, whatever happens happens. That's all I'm saying. Hey, I'm all for people. Hey, if you want to open it up, just let me know when you're gonna release the damn Okay, that.
Speaker 1: Way, I know, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: No, I'll just be ready, you know what I'm saying. Just go ahead, I'll just be ready.
Speaker 3: So the weird thing here is like how they're doing this in Colorado for the mushrooms is you can't go to the store and buy them. You're gonna have to like go to this place, talk to some fucking uneducated hippie and then he's gonna let you have the mushrooms there where you can eat them in the back room.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding. That sounds awful awful. It's gonna be like you have to eat them on premises.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh, I would never ever do that. I would never suggest it for anyone else.
Speaker 3: No, they're shooting themselves in the foot before the thing even gets off the ground.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, when you buy them, you have to you have to go into a.
Speaker 3: Ring and stay there, and there's like rules about there's rules about how long you have to be there and stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Like Jesus, did they put you in a payt it ring?
Speaker 3: Basically should they should?
Speaker 2: Ye? Who could just stick you in a ring with other people that you don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Like what.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, if they're gonna, if they're gonna do it at all, they should just allow retail and small amounts like the max you can buy is an eighth like once a month or something like that, and then like you can take it home. And like they're just opening up the fucking they're opening up Pandora's box by doing this.
Speaker 1: So I when I went to Amsterdam just for fun and nothing to do with the weed or and mushrooms were there, because I've had plenty of that in my life already. But some people who met me there wanted to, you know, partake of their legalized magic mushrooms. And so we did go to the store and they bought some and it was excellently done. They were like, look, here's the types that you can get and so and they were they were dead serious, like there was no joking allowed, Like this was not to be fucked around with, like like, so they took it very seriously. The guy who was selling it was exceptionally educated. He went through how they should take it, when, what they should have eaten, like, what to do how much da da da da da, like eight times before he let them leave with it Like that I think is pretty well done. Okay, right, you know, and then and then they got to go do it wherever they wanted and whatever. I think that's that's decent. Keeping someone in a fucking room. And like, if you can't control your set and setting when you're going to do this, it's it's absolutely much more likely to go wrong for you, that's for sure. I don't know where Corey went there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what can go wrong will go wrong?
Speaker 1: Right, you know.
Speaker 2: One of my one of my favorite phrases that people tell me is that all you got to do is right after that is the fucking you know what I'm saying, it happens shortly, right, Oh you about to take? Are you about to take? Look? All you got to do is right? Okay? So you oh man, this is sample. You know what I'm saying phrases like that, Ah man, I got this, yeah all right, Okay, I'll sit back and I'll watch you have it. All right.
Speaker 1: So also say, as someone who deeply respects plant medicine, that it can be done super well, and it can be exceptionally healing physically and mentally and emotionally, and it can be transformative for people. And it has to be done very specifically with that intention, and in a place that is fantastically happy and great for you to be in, meaning like each person is going to be different where and when that is uh, and ideally with someone who is sober and exceptionally trustworthy and very very easy to be around, just so in case you need someone there there for you, and like that. If you do all of that, it can be fantastic. And for like a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of people again who are already having some sort of crisis, it might bring it on a bit faster and then you can go deeper in that. But you were gonna go there anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people are having what I like to call a silent crisis. You might not ever see it, you know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 1: Then something triggers it, and you're like, and they.
Speaker 2: May die, and they may die with it and nobody would have ever known.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: But they get a hit.
Speaker 1: Of that, they may might become a loud crisis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it may brightly, you know what I'm saying. That's my only concern. I mean, folks haven't happen personalities do. I want folks walking around just fucking high out their mind on streames and ship.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they're not walking around high off their mind.
Speaker 2: Look, man, folks are gonna do it, but they're gonna do it. They don't come right out of the house.
Speaker 1: They were doing it anyway for hundreds and hundreds and thousands and years.
Speaker 2: You have to be dad. They didn't make it anyway.
Speaker 3: Weed is a different story. Like I understand weed because you could smoke weed all fucking day and depending on who you are, go and drive a fucking car and like it's not even a thing. Some people just live in that state of mind all the time and it's fine, and they'll never have any fucking problems. Mushroom's not the same thing. No other drug is really the same thing. I'm really not thinking that, Like you should be able to go and buy some DMT and like trip balls for ten minutes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, but someone's going to it no matter what we do. But I'll say, like I've known people too again, because everyone's different, and weed is a psychedelic that when they smoke weed for the first time, they also have a psychotic break.
Speaker 3: I've seen people freak out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and shit, when I was younger, I fucking had a real bad trip when I was like fifteen, and then like I would smoke weed. Yeah, and then I would smoke weed. After I smoked weed, like a week or two later, and it was like it brought it all back. Yeah. So it definitely it's all about really it's your mindset, and it's about getting trapped in the loops in your own mind. And so yeah, I mean, after you've fucking done it, you know, after you've gotten stuck in a dozen bad loops, you know you eventually you've learned how to navigate out of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And I just don't think that anymore.
Speaker 3: Right, and then you're like, it can be difficult though, because the human thought process is circular. This I concluded a long time ago. It's not linear. They're not our own thoughts. They're triggered, they're they're a cascade of reactionary thought is. It's basically it's like dominoes, like a hyper hyper reactionary dominoes is what thought for the plot process is, And like one thought will automatically trigger a cascade of other thoughts that you, as the human navigator of this mind right has to then kind of on the fly interpret what the what this cascade is doing right and then be able to use that. I totally understand how some people just can't handle life and they get all schizophrenic and they fucking lose it, because like, really, when you I believe, when you truly come understand how the mind works in regards to the thought process specifically, like you can easily once you come to understand it has a specific shape and a purpose, you can get lost in that and fucking lose your marbles big time, big time.
Speaker 1: I value so much the ideal of separating yourself from your thoughts, Like whether it's through meditation or just like understanding intellectually what you just described, right, but seeing your thoughts as separate from yourself, Well.
Speaker 3: That happens. That's a valuable That's a key point. Also that a lot of people when they're using psychedelics and they get to that point, they have a psychotic break because, yeah, them up because you realize that. Like for me, it was like I realized that it felt like my thoughts weren't my own, right, and I'm like, what is going on here? And I felt like I couldn't control my thoughts, so I became an observer of them and then just watched them. I was like, what the fuck is going on here? I'm just gonna I'm just gonna fit veg out, literally, veg out like I'm catatonic, and allow whatever was happening to happen. Right, Yeah, and then when you and it's only when that break occurs that you can start to observe the real patterns of what's happening there, because you can'ience right, you become the observer, right, And so that is a distinct break that will fuck you up sometimes unless you're.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh word, I was always the observer and these thoughts are just.
Speaker 3: A pilih who right? Right? But then you can see that the thought process goes in literal circles, you know, and always there's always a time like you'll find this in like a conversation. You can have a bunch of people having a conversation and then all of a sudden, the conversation seems to have concluded and looped back in the mindset of everybody in that conversation will have almost reset to where the beginning of the conversation was, and you're at a new zone, right, And so then you realize it's kind of more of a spiral because you're not in the exact same spot, but your back where you were, but maybe over a little bit right. And so therefore, no matter what you do, even if you don't realize it for a while, the spiral pattern picks up again and within the thought process, right. And so that can drive you nuts, because then you start seeing that pattern everywhere. You start seeing it in DNA, and you start seeing it in all It.
Speaker 1: Is the fractal nature of all reality, including mine. And you just summarize, like every ancient text and one little, short, little blurb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome, or in a sage, and it's so simple. Really, it's a simple concept. That's why I kind of go nuts when people go off on these philosophical and spiritual tangents, because it's really not that fucking like, shut up already and just chill now.
Speaker 1: But someone, someone can listen to what you just said, like seven hundred times and still don't understand it unless they really like experience it themselves. And that's why we need to say it in seven billion different ways over seven billion years. Motherfuckers can get it billion, well, one for each person.
Speaker 3: We alleged six million?
Speaker 1: What are we? Yeah? Six what are we supposedly at? Like nine billion?
Speaker 3: People talk about I thought.
Speaker 1: It was eight oh eight billion. I just don't believe them. I don't believe it's true. I don't know how many people there are here, but I don't think it's that many. You don't think it's eight billion.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't stop fucking in India? You ever seen those guys are creepy.
Speaker 1: I can't they can't help them.
Speaker 2: The beerity can't help themselves, but they're gonna get damn in India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole Asian continent just can't stop fucking like literally of the world lives there. Humanity lives in like this fucking one circle that like covers China and India, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they couldn't they get until they you know, so they force them where they can only have one child. But then now they're back to you can have multiple children. Okay.
Speaker 1: I have to share this perspective really quick, because we're having all this flooding and all of this storm and it's horrible and it's really hard for so many people, and it's just like, you know, insane. And I also it bothers me more and more when people are like, this has never happened in my life, and I'm like, bitch, you're forty. It's not a very long life, Like who cares what's happened in your life. This is from Chris Mart's Weather and he says every weather event is unprecedented. If you think history began in nineteen eighty, this isn't the first time that Asheville has been submerged when he floodwaters. In fact, this happened on July sixteenth, nineteen sixteen, after the remnants of the nineteen sixteen Charleston Hurricane dumped fifteen to twenty two inches of rain over western North Carolina in twenty four hours? Did climate change cause that? And he's actually been going through a lot of the stuff that's been going on in this hurricane that is actually not at all unprecedented, not even a little bit unprecedented, none of it. So maybe not in your lifetime has it happened, but it has definitely happened even in recorded history, let alone before that. So here's Ashville underwater back in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: Well, I know Ashview got butt fucked. Oh they're fine yet straight they got in Tennessee too.
Speaker 1: There's part And I'm not trying to say this is all like good and easy or whatever. I'm just saying, like, stop pretending like it is new. It's not.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. Like I seen the Walmart that was flooded and I was like, hey, we were just there a couple of years ago. One of my buddies had a oh a guy work with had a had his wedding into Ashville up on the mountainside. Me and my girlfriend and went to that Walmart and I was like, hey, oh shit, that's the Walmart where we're at, Like like like this is this is going to end poorly? For a lot of people because you know, none of them got flood insurance.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've seen Fish in Ashville. Yeah, it was one of the best shows ever. Very small venue Asheville Civic Center hold like thirty six hundred fucking tiny ticket through expensive as balls.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming you, Corey that they now advertise Fish to me because I've never in my life talks about it. But it's just somehow story. So you might like Fish start advertising.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they're stuck out there. Yeah, all the students, they're stuck. All the cars are flooded, completely flooded app State, Western Carolina, un c Ashville. I mean there's ship's underwater. They're fucked where they're at to the water receives, that's where they're gonna be at. Yeah, so you could see a spike and your insurance costs right here shortly. Yeah, because there's gonna be a lot of money paid out, a ton of money. Now, it ain't gonna be for no houses. People who had houses and had businesses. If it's a small business that's free, that's it for them. They're not gonna get any help. Why there's no help for him because the likelihood of you having flood insurance in Ashville, North Carolina is almost right. That's almost see right, you would you have flood insurance. First off, it's fucking expensive as ship. Okay, it's crazy expensive. Second off, no flood in Nashville. Ever, the damn damn broke in one of those cities. They straight up told me say, hey, the damn is gonna break shortly. So if you're still in town, yeah, you fucked like dead.
Speaker 1: Did that lure damn break?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yep, wow yeah, it's like, yeah, you're probably you're probably strong.
Speaker 1: They're saying it's stable. Up.
Speaker 2: I thought said it was one of the dams. I thought one of the damns broke.
Speaker 1: Maybe a different but dam broke. That was the one that I was hearing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought one of the dad I've got uh, I've got this footage right here of some people took look like they took up with drones. Hm, breaking this up. Have some damn copyright a music up there. I think there's the Walmart right there, and I remember now I remember driving up there and being in it.
Speaker 1: It's wild too, because it's like on a fucking hill, so like house of water, just staying there that's crazy it.
Speaker 2: Look at this shit. Look look at how that's.
Speaker 3: A Yeah that's Ashville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is Ashville.
Speaker 3: D that's wild.
Speaker 2: They're just like a big river nail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not trying to minimize it. I'm saying we should probably talk about it rationally and admit that it's not climate change.
Speaker 3: But no, here's the big here's the real, big fucking deal is that we're sending a trillion dollars to goddamn Jews in fucking Israel and the Ukraine and we're not doing shit about this.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, like the other thing is like we used to just take care of it. Like this is why insurance is such a scam, besides the fact that it does its best not to pay you back for Jack's shit, is that we used to have like an idea that, like, when your neighbor's fucking house burns down, everybody pitches in and builds it back up again, and so no one's ever fucking without what they need. And then we just like lost that because we have insurance, so we don't have the sense that like, yeah, you can help the motherfucker right next to you right here, really easy if everyone does it. It's not even gonna cost anyone that much because all of us can pitch in a little bit and that person gets a lot, and we're just like, nah.
Speaker 2: They have insurance, they don't, right, But do you know what some of the stuff they say is unprecedented. It's because when this shit happened back in the damn seventeen hundreds, fucking town just won't there. Everybody died. I mean that's that's the whole premise. You came back to them like, damn, I thought there was a town here. Oh that's weird anymore. I mean, that was it. They want no warning. They want no warning. You didn't have uh, you didn't have a meteorologists you know, fuck face up there telling you, oh you know it's gonna be on your way on Saturday. It's September the twenties. An It's like, no, bo, you just woke up and you were fucked. You know what I'm saying. But you didn't wake up because shit got drugged down, dragged down the river. So it's like, man, it's upprecidented. It's like, well not really, because like the folks that it happened to back in the past, he just died, man, I mean there won't no warning. What kind of warning you have?
Speaker 1: You just died?
Speaker 2: That was that was the premise.
Speaker 1: So and we also have a much higher survivability rate on it for all this ship, probably because of the advanced warning, but also because like did you see the guy just kayaking in his house in a boat?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you know, like.
Speaker 1: People just have more resources to get through shit than they ever did before too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's true. That's true. I've seen a whole lot of people that was on top of our houses. Yeah, it's that's the only place left for them to go, and the water was coming through. It's just like, man, just imagine you waking up. It's like, damn boy, it's raining. I'm gonna take a nap. You wake up, You open your front door and the waters that took your car and all that shit you live around. You're like, what the fuck? And I mean you there like like that's where you're at, Like you ain't going nowhere. It's just free. I thought. I thought Tampa, nim I got which they got hit pretty hard as well. We had a viewer, Chris, who was watching this on Beyond the Quebe and I think he said his power had went out, but he came back up there, so I guess he had a generator. But hopefully, I hopefully everything's good with him, I know.
Speaker 3: So there's a there's a I think it's called Bayfront or Bay Shore Road that on the Tampa Bay side of things. It curves around a big portion of Tampa along the bay and normally it's right on the water and the water's you know, two three four foot below that, right and you look down over into it. That water was splashing up over onto the high onto the road itself, so the bay itself was up three four or five feet possibly. So yeah, there's definitely definitely parts of Tampa that got totally fucked. I thought that a family down in Sarasota, but they're more inland. They didn't get hit with anything down there, really, they never do. Sarasota's always spared.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I know they said, uh was it for Ashville? I think it was six foot higher than the hives recorded what they got right now, So so yeah, I mean, best of Look, that's all I know. There was a whole bunch of people still missing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was worried about you because it's at North Carolina, and I thought you was right there in the action.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm on the h I'm on I'm on every other action that we have. I'm saying, well, what was it, Michael that he hit? Was it two? Was it four or five years ago? I think or five or six years ago? I think it was Hurricane Michael. But anyway, we had we knew what was coming, so like work, we just canceled work that day. So I went to sleep. I woke up the next day, drove out. I was like, damn, guys, it ain't that bad out here, you know what I'm saying. A couple of lambs down. I was like, we did all right now. I mean it was whipping like the like I looked outside of the Times said, damn boys, raining his ass off went high. I was like, I was like, okay, we're good. I came into work and I'm like, hey man, everybody like, yeah, it's completely flooded across the river. I'm like, what you see. I live in the middle of town, m Like, I lived like right beside everything, but then like across the river, like that was completely underwater. Yeah. I was like, oh shit. And there was a was a town called Bueleville. Uh, we cut that. I cut through. When when you're going to Wimington or Myrtle Beach, it took it took those people at least six years to recover everybody who lived out there. They lost everything. People were in campus for that amount of time. Every time I drove by, we were going to the beach, they were in campus. So it's kind of crazy. It just depends on where you live. Yeah, yeah, this is about an ashvill You wake up and you're like, okay, we did you bad. We got a couple of lambs down and like all right, let me go and let me drive, let me keep me something from Burger King. You drive up and you like, oh, where's the fucking road at Yeah, that's what my man did. He drove back. He was like, Okay, there's no road at all. Like I think they said I forty was completely wiped down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a major highway. That's a federal highway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other things. So any moving body of water is going to be a danger in a storm like that. So like I lived on a river and they're like, well, you know, you're in a hundred year floodplain, so like, it's not going to be a problem. And I'm like, well, once in every hundred years at least, it's gonna be a problems, Like, yeah, that's uh. You should assume if you're in a hundred year floodplain, even that your ship is fucked at some point. It's not a place to expect to live for hundreds of years or indefinitely. And all lakes and all shorelines are like that. My science teacher would talk about bluffs, right, we have a lot of bluffs and up in the Pacific Northwest, and you'd be like, if you build on a bluff, you'll you'll have waterfront property someday. And it's true because all bluffs are eroding. None of them are stable, like most in fact of the territory we could probably find is in somewhere or another quite unstable. But this goes back to what we've talked about so many times that most people have no fucking clue how to survive on Earth, Like not even the tiniest shred of inkling of how to survive on Earth. They're just like, well, if there's a road here, then it's safe. If there's a house there, it's safe. I've lived next to a place that had this landslide that killed like fifty fucking people. It was National news. Obama flew out in a helicopter to visit it, and that fucking place was under a bluff which the military had surveyed and said, you know, it's pretty good, it's like one hundred year landslide or whatever like, and so they even said it's probably gonna have a landslide at some point, don't build here, and the motherfucker's put a housing development there and it just fucking killed everybody. It's like, you can't you can't just assume because it was put there it's safe. You can't assume because it was surveyed that it's safe. You can't assume shit. You just have to know how to fucking live on earth. I'm not saying anybody's fault that they live in a hurricane that got dumped on. It's fucked. It's horrible, and I hope that everyone can come together and help each other. And also we have to like remember that nature exists and that we are not the masters of it.
Speaker 2: Calculator riist calculator wrists.
Speaker 1: I lived on the river for three years.
Speaker 2: Two years. Hey, you know sometimes you're good and you get out just in time. You know what I'm saying, before you take that ale, I see it. I did all of us.
Speaker 1: One day the river did come all the way up to my house and I was like me, my dog, everything's out of there. And then it receded. We went back. Could have been that could have took the house.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is for the people who have houses that their house has completely washed way of course more than likely no flood insurance. And then if you had an apartment, you're like, oh, well apartments just fu know what I'm saying, I don't have no investment in it, really, you know what I'm saying, quote unquote loss of money. But like and your house get blown away that you've been paying on you, Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Where do I go? Yeah? How do I have money anymore? This is also like on that same river, someone their entire property got ripped away because rivers will also of course, and then suddenly like there was a bend. Now that land's like all gone. There was going straight like, you know, no one's there to reimburse you for your land. You have flood insurance, but like no one's giving you land back. It's just gone. You lost your land.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That's fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough. So oh no, I think I think we're gonna have some ripple the figs from there.
Speaker 1: We're probably gonna have more storms like this because the Sun's not done with this sun cycle, and that's what's driving it. I mean, like there might be some geoengineering that's trying to make these storms stronger than they are, but they're not like making them from scratch, you know, So even if geoengineering does or doesn't play a role, like, the Sun is fucking wild right now and there's no changing that. So we'll see where we go.
Speaker 2: Feel me, I'm a little on the outside the sun cycle, the.
Speaker 1: Sun cycle, so we're the Sun does all kinds of wild shit, and there's eleven year cycles, but there's also much larger cycles of like hundreds of years, and sometimes the Sun has so many and I'm sorry if I get like some of the lingo wrong, but like sun spots and like coronal mass ejections and the other type of flare that it does. It does like a couple of different types of flaring or ejectioning and sometimes it'll have none of those for like years, and then that's when we get like cooler and we get really cold winters and we get less storms. And then right now it's having like more than we've had in hundreds of years. It's at the peak of it's eleven year cycle, but it's also at the peak of seemingly like a much longer cycle, and so we're just getting like bombarded over and over and over in giant amounts. It's like going off our measurable scales. So we have to make up new names and shit for the for like the size of them. And so people who've been tracking this for years and going beyond traditional science with it, like Dutch since you can find him on YouTube and Twitter, and he will predict earthquakes based on the suns explosions and he has like I want to say, like a ninety seven percent accuracy rating, so much so that traditional not meteorologist the people who study earthquakes had to like respond to his methodology and try to debunk it, even though he's accurate every time all the time. And then people like this Chris Martz guy who is debunking climate change, is saying, look, it's not the climate is changing, but we can tie it to the Sun directly, and we can even tie these storms and stuff to the coronal mass ejections and the other types of bursts and flares that are coming out of the Sun. So you can see, like one will happen and then like three days later we'll have like a cyclone or hurricane or whatever. And earthquakes too. So earthquakes and storms are more prevalent now because of the sun, not because we farted or had cows that farted or drove cars like, because the same shit happened in the past, and that's also measurable.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you so you tell me that we say from the cow.
Speaker 1: Forks, we're saved from the cow farts and not from the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There, the sun might kill a lot of people, we'll see, not through skin cancer, so seismologists, Yes, that was the word I was looking for. So yeah, So I will also again say, like geoengineering is and this same exact pattern happened to be before people had geoengineering, so they're not making it happen at all, and we would still have big storms and big earthquakes even if they did nothing, and they might be intensifying it, and we could try to find out if that's true, but at no point could we blame this on them. Okay, I think that's important to know.
Speaker 2: That's fair enough. That's fair enough.
Speaker 1: And it's also interesting that there's like tons and tons and tons of prophecies around Earth changes and this type of stuff. But I just wonder if it's like a bigger cycle and the prophecies are actually saying, like, look, this happened before you guys, is your whole civilization's gonna get wiped out whenever the sun feels like it, and like that's actually the root of a prophecy.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean everybody keeps predicted, they in and they keep swinging and missing for our whole life. Yeah, repredicts. It's just like, I mean, for once, can y'all, can y'all be right about something? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's like around just do some like vague things that may be happening that happens all the time. That's usually that's usually what gets people. Let's start throwing out vague terms and be like all of a sudden, it be like there'll be wars that'll be multiple wars and ones. Oh there's multiple wars at one time. My god, yeah that's I mean, that's what usually happens. And guys, this happening mean you're like, no, it's not like you wake up the next day and it's like I still gotta go to work on it, Like yeah, yeah, your your job still.
Speaker 1: There comment hell bop didn't take. I saw the heaven.
Speaker 2: I was planning on not going to world. I was playing on being dead today. I was playing on the n bing today, so I wasn't gonna go to work. I didn't even send a lord ladyship.
Speaker 1: You're sad you're not dead because you have to go to work, like ship is wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what you thought, like you believed this problem. Okay, you you became part of a colt. You're like, it's happened in today, No need for me to sit an alarm or anything. And then you wake up late and you're like, oh man, this is the afterlife. I'm in my same house. This is weird. You your phone sitting over there and you're imported and called you eight times? Hey man, where you're at? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Like, heaven is weird. I didn't think that I was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's like I don't say I thought I was subbout to have a new life, all right, not the same life by same busted life. You know what. Uh that's that's the that's the whole issue with the prophecies. You get that big let down at the end. It's a big let down, you know what I'm saying. If you've been building up to what was the what was the one colt who said they were what was it the rocket was coming to pick them up?
Speaker 1: It was it was hail bot? Or was they thought Heilboff was gonna take?
Speaker 2: Are they the ones that drunk the punch?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Death punch? Okay, well you see, I mean they end up winning, you know, yeah, they're happy they end up winning, you know what I'm saying, because you know they are not want a rocket the game guy of it was that poison in that punch. But look, I mean, you know, whichever one, Yeah, yeah, whichever one. So uh, that's the only issue is that you get you get involved with these colts and you look into payoff and the payoff really did never happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that I like the thing too, because even if there's prophecies that are real, right, I mean, or rather there's people who can see the future, or there's sometimes some people can see the future, there's things that are foreseen. So you can say, like, I don't know, maybe there's some prophecies that are real, but I love like the fucking Harry Potter like twist, Like you don't even if you know the prophecy, like you will not understand what it actually means until it's fulfilled anyway, right, because at the end of Harry Potter's spoiler alert if anyone still doesn't know, but it was actually like Neville long Bottom or something that was the chosen one he defeated Voldemort or whatever, not Harry.
Speaker 2: Potter at all.
Speaker 1: So like I loved that because that's exactly how it would be. They'd be like, yeah, here's the prophecy, and it would be like see and then like whatever shit happened be totally different. And this is like nostrotonmis too. People are like, look at all these things he foretold. I'm like, yeah, but no one knew what the fuck he meant until the shit happened, So like whatever really was the point? There was never a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is true. You could just be spitting some random shit and it just ended up happening like yeah, and it not be because you've seen anything.
Speaker 1: No, Well, motherfuckers, there's like all these books that people will write and shit and like an art the film make and that'll be prophetic. And they weren't trying to tell the future right like they had. Like there's a book where the titan like the exact story of the Titanic happened in the book. I know people think that this means that it was a conspiracy, and it was a conspiracy, but this book was actually written by someone like no connection at all to any of the people who pulled the conspiracy off and like foreshold every single bit of the shit that happened. They weren't trying. They were just writing a book. They was writing a story.
Speaker 2: It is that right what they were saying, like the the the Titanic never sunk. It was the names were swapped with the Olympus, yeah, or you know about dis Yeah yeah, yeah, the or the Olympic. I'm sorry, is it is this? Is this like has this been debunked or is this true?
Speaker 3: Probability looks about ninety it's true.
Speaker 2: That that that it was swapped, Yeah, name. Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, the best evidence that I've ever seen was in the description a couple of things, the description of the rebuild work they did to the Olympic on the starboard hull or I don't know, starboard port, the right side hall, and basically there's a big hole in it. They patched the hole and they reinforced it with big wooden, big square pieces of wood, long square pieces of wood. Right, And those pieces of wood are not on the original blueprints of either the Titanic or the Olympic. And in the footage, the underwater submersible footage, you can clearly see that wooden structure inside the fucking inside the goddamn boat. It's obvious that it's there. Also, the the rudder, is that the running thing that spins. Is that a rudder? I don't know, a fucking rudder.
Speaker 5: The propeller, propeh the propeller is etched with the name Titanic, right, and it's on the ship.
Speaker 3: But the Olympics didn't have Olympic etched on it. It was taken off because it was damaged and swapped with Titanics while it was still being built, and therefore Titanic the Titanic propeller is on there, and there's clear documentation of them swapping the propeller when they were rebuilding the Olympic, So there's enough things there for me to go yeah. And then you have the pictures of the windows, and then the how far apart the spacing on the windows was because I guess on some parts of the boat the window shaping and distance apart were different. And so that checks out. I mean, all the evidence seems to check out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So okay, and the and the the conspiracy behind it is that JP Morgan was trying to eliminate his competition.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's something totally.
Speaker 2: Do or get insurance or that might be part of it.
Speaker 3: But the insurance on the boat because they couldn't. They tried to get a claim on it, but they couldn't because it was their fault that the Olympic was damaged, so they wouldn't got you, got you, So.
Speaker 1: There was insurance fraud. But they also took out everyone who opposed the formation of the Federal Reserve Bank at the same time, so it wasn't competition. It was like, literally, okay, to steal the nation, and they did.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I give them that much credit, though. I mean, I seriously like every goddamn thing I look at and every like virtually every conspiracy is held together with fucking duct tape and glue, you know what I mean. Like they're never pulled off in the fucking manner we think they are, you know what I mean. So I just I've stopped giving the government credit for pull able to pull off double triple whammies and super advanced fucking mind ship because they're just dumb. They're fucking retarded, right, So I don't know it's possible government.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the government. It was a bunch of ridiculously wealthy men who practice black magic and havesh schemes over centuries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this ain't getting no. It was had to. But there's always government involvement, always always dark, dirty.
Speaker 1: Dark magic, thousand year long schemes.
Speaker 2: They're pretty good at thousand. Oh yeah, I'm lay Hey, I left my journal. I've been working on it for the past fifty years.
Speaker 3: So intergeneration meanings, that's the fucking crazy thing to wrap your head around.
Speaker 1: It fucking exists too. But that's also what I love because I feel like at the beginning, they really knew exactly what the fuck they were doing, pulled shit off pretty well. And the further they go, the more inbred they are, the more they forget, the more they're like full of hubris, the more they're just fat, lazy fox who feed off babies, and like they're just degraded, and so their ship falls apart more and more. So it's good for us that they're degrading themselves, so they can't pull off their shit anymore. Thousands of years comes to an end someday. Oh did you This is my favorite piece of news from the week. I think the Taliban wants to join Bricks and has sent an invitation to Russell's upcoming summit or have had their seeking an invitation, like the Taliban is in Bricks.
Speaker 2: I would love that for them, the Taliban. Why Talman like the Taliban? The Taliban like they're like, hey, man, can we go hang out with y'all?
Speaker 1: I mean, they're the official government of Afghanistan? So why not? Right?
Speaker 2: Is that? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They were before we got there, and they are now that we're gone again.
Speaker 3: Why did we go there again in the first place?
Speaker 1: I forget to put them whip back with.
Speaker 2: I don't know when weapons of mass destruction was there somewhere.
Speaker 1: We gave them weapons of mass destruction when we left.
Speaker 3: They didn't really think they'd ever in beda country that actually had weapons of mass destruction. I'm pretty sure we would never in beda country they had weapons of mass destruction. So if they ever say they have weapons of mass destruction, they're just lyings.
Speaker 2: Got to be there, did Oh they got they got the hay guy from hez a Blua. Oh yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Just have to believe them.
Speaker 3: We just have to believe them. I have to believe that he was even the fucking head of hes blow in the first place, right, that guy was probably the janitor, Like, oh he's the fucking we got them.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you have.
Speaker 1: An update executed on the pyramid where we are in the pyramid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see, the other two guys don't have a photo, so I don't know if we actually ever know if they're dead. That's true, they didn't have a photo of them, so.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and we'll just dump their bodies that see suddenly in without you.
Speaker 2: Know you know what, you know what, them not having a picture of them almost made it feel like, you know, like we're in the the old Western days where folks used to fucking hand draw people's faces and stick them up everywhere and won't it. I'm like, I got depend on this niggas drawing. I mean, what if you know what I'm saying, I mean, I got It's like, have you seen this? Man? I'm like, bo, let's look at who's that drawing of it? That's what you want to damn identify somebody. I got a hand draw it. They still do that ship today, like they do the drawings of a I don't know if you've seen. I seen a couple of drawings of P Diddy and Cord and them drawings are horrendous and like, I know, are drawings better now than what it's ever being? Okay? And I'm like, oh, hey, they don't like pddy, y'all. Put Daddy Sean Combs whoever he is today, keep changing.
Speaker 3: Got his eyes tooth close together? You think the new P Didd's ice a too close together? I don't remember remember.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: And his face is less weasily too, like his mouth is less like projected forward somehow, it's more like normal in his face. I don't know if that was plastic surgery at some point, or if this is the new p Diddy too, But like you look at and you're like.
Speaker 2: What should not Twain has some plastic surgery?
Speaker 3: If you're mocking looking like the Stepford Wives.
Speaker 2: Weird, I'm like, I'm like, who the fuck is he is? Oh? You know, like, uh, okay, but market said it's because he's fatter, because PD is fatter.
Speaker 1: Oh face just filled out and his eyes Yeah yeah, I guess your eyes can look kind of beaty as you get fatter.
Speaker 3: So never forget Okay. So back in the sixties, the c i A fucking documents, especially if you go through god, where where.
Speaker 6: Was this, I don't know, you froze, or if you're just thinking they made ci A duplicates that were so fucking close that the mothers couldn't tell the difference, you know, So they were doing that in the sixties, then they definitely can do that shit today.
Speaker 1: That's why, like it makes I just don't understand what's going on when we can tell that that's not Joe Biden, like that none of these even look remotely like Joe Biden. So they just want us to know that it's not Joe Biden, and that it doesn't matter if it is or isn't.
Speaker 2: Is that it the artist formerly known me Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: It is definitely that it Just like this guy's like his face isn't the same structures, eyebrows are even remotely the same eyebrows, Like, what are you guys doing? It's just a weird looking He's like a Sandy shooter of Joe Biden's weird stretched him out, like made him fucking cartoonishly clownish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but oh Diddy, I mean he's screamed, what what's what's his timeline on his death? His dath got to be ham in it? Yeah plus your minus six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah minus the because like if you're Epstein, you get like fake killed and then moved to your secure location. But if you're Diddy, you just get killed killed.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's no point in keeping Epstein alive. There never was. I mean, he's the single guy who can take down the whole government, and like they're gonna leave him alive and never bought that.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I'm just saying, if they wanted his services to continue, they easily could have.
Speaker 3: Oh he was replaced before that mother man. He there's like ten of him right now. I'm sure you know. I think Jack Ruby was once motherfucking Epstein, and then it was Bobby Baker, and then the whole little people we never heard of, and Robert Maxwell was in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know it's very terrifying. Uh, Soros just bought two hundred radio stations. Yeah, and it was just fast tracked through and like that's just not somehow uh monopoly, don't I don't know, it's just fine. We just don't care about that ship anymore.
Speaker 3: Like that's why it happen. That was the FCC who approves us, and uh yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Because two hundred radio stations, which is really now his son because he's semi officially stepping down up from everything and his son is like joyously taking his demonic place. So so really it's Alex.
Speaker 3: The head of the head of the FCC is Jessica Rosen Warsl, who is Jewish. So there you go, we just solved the mystery.
Speaker 1: Of Sher name was like, oh, there you go, mystery.
Speaker 2: What ethnicity were you there?
Speaker 1: Yikes?
Speaker 2: Jewish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy's the creepiest, creepiest vampire of.
Speaker 2: All, well, oh you talking about so yeah, did you hear?
Speaker 1: I mean she's always kind of doing this. But Rosean Bar went off on Tucker Carlson about like how they're all actually vampires and they eat babies and drink their blood and whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was pretty wild.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: Vampire.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, I'm not joking. I'm not saying this for effect, Like this is what's happening. This is happening. I'm like, dude, people who know no, But that's crazy to see it on Roseanne Barr and Tucker Carlson talking about it.
Speaker 2: I mean it was Roseanne from Roseanne.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, the Roseanne who again she opposite of Shania Twain, accepting aging somewhat gracefully and looks better than Madonna, like there you hey.
Speaker 2: Look Madonna was going for a particular look. It just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Like I'm an alien in her robot suit.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: She nailed it.
Speaker 2: She was, she was. She was obviously putting that peace leave out there too. She was like, it's still it's still all right. Somebody wants some of it. I was like, okay, settle down, Madonna. You know what I'm saying. Put it away, I mean, you know what I mean, what age you get to where you just put it away. At that point in time, you're supposed to have your old man. You know what I'm saying, have your old man that that that you know that that he's being with you through thick and thing. I know this, I know this is very tough, all right to get to this point. And he just loves you. You know what I'm saying. You may not may not be this and that, but it's just like, you know what, I'm down with it, you know what I'm saying. But they start aging and then they ain't got no man at the house, and then all of a sudden they out there trying to trying to rekindle the fire. You know what I'm saying, to put it back out on the market. And it's just like, and take that thing off the market, Okay, you need to put it up Okaya.
Speaker 1: Very unlikely to attract anything worthwhile.
Speaker 2: And it's just like it's just well, it's also the position she's in. She's used to more expensive, luxurious things of the man that you would be looking for have to be able to provide those things because regardless of whether they can get it themselves or not, they still looking at potential provider, and so you got to think about the particular men that she would be going after what they want her. You know, Pete Davison might get a head in on it, but obviously he ain't sticking around for nobody. Pete Davison to strike now, it's strike, but he's gonna throw it back. You know. It's like when the boys go out there and they fish, and your fish got to be a certain size otherwise you gotta throw it back. Well, he don't never catch the right sized fish. She always throw all them back, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean that's the Pete.
Speaker 1: Davison and that guy is just a slot.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean they be throwing it out for him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think he's the catch that like I think maybe he's the prostitute and they're like getting hit because like, who wants to even hit some of that.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I don't know, I don't know, but man, man's racking up bodies, that's all I know. If somebody, if somebody's fresh off of divorced or broke up with their boyfriend, man, watch out for Pete Davison bo he's lurking, you know what I'm saying, in the shadows, waking the pounds. I'm like, I ain't never seen some crazy shit like this in my life. But I don't know. I think all of them kind of go through the same people, you know what I'm saying, because it's hard to go outside of that. But that's Hollywood day. You see, Hollywood people don't go outside Hollywood entertainers, they don't go outside of that that particular fear. People usually don't see them with like somebody who it's a carpenter or something like that. You know what I'm saying. You're not gonna see an entertainer and be like, oh, who's your husband here? Oh yeah, he does carpentry work.
Speaker 1: It's like so that a family guy was like fucking bat middler or something. She's like, I just like you because you're normal. You're just a normal person, not famous like me. Like ever, by way, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it usually doesn't happen. There might be niche situations, but nine times out of ten to use it and happen, it's usually somebody with at least within that particular industry. So they might be in the movie industry, so they might not be the big name actor, but they've acted in movies and things of that nature, so they're right. You know, you go look at their profile and what they've done and things of that nature, so they be in that particular sphere. But you use it. Don't see him reaching outside of that. You know, jayl is not gonna go get her a car set somebody who said Chevrolet vehicles. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, next day now he might be making you one hundred and fifty thousand and seven cars.
Speaker 1: She might be like, finally happy for the first time in our life. But that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: What what does that mean? Happiness? Yeah, when you say that, it's just like, let's be happy for the day, you know what I'm saying. Yeah. No, But then the morning they wake up and they look and they're like, I don't know whatever, sing the happiness stuff can wait?
Speaker 1: They need they need some mushrooms.
Speaker 2: I guess man, Oh, they can go to them.
Speaker 1: I think this is part of what I'm not sure. I mean, I can I don't know what other people are doing, but the I think people's this is maybe what it is like I've been to the absolute depths of hell in almost every way you can be in a lifetime, and so I deeply value really simple things. And every single day I'm like, Wow, look at all of this fantastic, beautiful shit that I have. Look At how healthy I get to be, Look at all the good people I get to be around. But maybe that awareness comes from having been to like the just depths of hell. Maybe you have to go to the depths of hell and back in.
Speaker 2: Order to be happy.
Speaker 1: I'm happy because I'm like deeply happy. But again, I have something pretty powerful to compare it to.
Speaker 2: You know how it is. You know, I hear this phrase a lot. I outgrew him. I hear that phrase a lot. I only know what that's supposed to mean. That he's a great guy, good father, great provider, but I outgrew him. I'm like, hold on a second, I just heard three good things and somehow you outgrow Can you just say that you want to go back in these streets? Yeah, just be honest, said us. Know you know what I'm saying, Let's get destroyed. Yeah. So I don't know. We hear that a lot, and it's it seems that people people just they're happy for the moment as opposed to looking at the totality of what a consistent life they could have. Let's just say that, yeah, she's just kind of boring.
Speaker 1: That comes from being deeply unwell, which is ninety percent of people, or more maybe it's ninety seven percent of people just deeply on well not they're not emotionally or mentally well. They don't know themselves, and so they're just wildly like, yeah, okay, I'm with this person now, and then someday they wake up and they're like, what the fuck have I been doing for years? Like I don't even know now they have to ruin their whole lives in order to like go find out. Plus, most of those women you're talking about are like borderline personality disorder. They're different.
Speaker 2: That's well, and it's true. And I'm pretty sure those Hollywood people like when they when they get in there and they get famous, they're like, look, to stay in this club, you kind of have to stay within this circle. So try to find something. It's probably not gonna work out, but it is what it is, So it's probably it's probably the premise. It's kind of like what am I thinking? About uh Dean Part two where my man Timothy shallow Maye, you know, he had his Zindara, that was his chick. He was riding with her and he's like, nah, I got to marry the other bitch, you know, just to keep up Yeah, to keep up appearances.
Speaker 1: You know what's her.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Something like that. Yeah, so so so to keep up appearances, you do that particular thing. And I know there's a there's a whole lot of influence as far as within families. You could go like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm gonna marry her or marry him to be like you're gonna marry who? What? What does he do? What does his family do? All? What his family is? Actually that you know, the kind of lower class Oh hell no, you ain't marry him, you ain't marrying her? Well, what's her last what's her last thing? He Yeah, So it's that stuff still exist, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild for me. I don't have any of that in my in my sphere. I also think going back to like the actor things, So when you're if you are dating an actor and actress and they go off and they're supposed to like be in love with making out with having sex with on film like this other person, how could you do that? But I couldn't do that. I couldn't be like even though it's pretend I'm pretend fucking this person, like, it's still ridiculously intimate.
Speaker 2: Stuff. It Folcus is Marin people that's doing the real stuff. Yeah, for sure, the real deal. I mean it's just like, okay, you know, I came home to my husband. I'm like, god, honey, how would your work? How would work today? Took a big one today?
Speaker 1: As I crawl in the court, how could you do it?
Speaker 2: It's just like, oh, you know, well, we don't really talk about it that much. With Damn, I couldn't talk about it, talk about it just the fact that I know. It's like, hey, honey, I'm going to work. It's gonna be a late late afternoon. I'll be home about eight pm. That's like hold on, will say, it's eight a m. Right now. Let me go on twelve hours. We're gonna do all twelve of them. Well, I got a few things this year. I can't do this like I see. I seriously think that as a male, something has to be turned off in your brain for you to be okay with that because yeah, because our natural instinct is not that, because if you look in the wild, your natural instinct is to fight over the room. Yeah, I need to kill this is this is my woman. I kill. I kill for this woman, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. And most species, it's like all of these are my women and I'll kill Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's the way it is. So so I'm pretty sure i'd like to I don't know if there's been any psychology on this or anything or deep dive as far as into the mental of the man who are quote unquote okay with their women being you know, sexual actresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I would be willing to put money on their mothers almost almost uniformly were born online, narcissist, sociopathic, somewhere in there. I would bet money, because that's emasculating from birth and it stops, so then you're just conditioned into like loving being emasculated. That's what love is.
Speaker 2: I would bet.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe the dad's too, but like at least the mom's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of what was it A was it like Adam twenty two? You know what I'm saying. It's just like.
Speaker 3: I knew, So I got to know somebody pretty closely who was When I was living in Vegas, I had befriended the woman who had a long term boyfriend of like seven eight years at that point. She was in her early thirties, i'd say, and she was a escort and it was okay for her to do her thing, and he did his thing right, and so they were okay with it, seemingly. And I'll never forget that he she was like crying on my shoulder because he had met some chick and would really they hit it off really well, and he was off running with this chick, and she thought it was going to be like the three of them, like doing their thing. And they write, so when I don't care who you are, if you think you're into that lifestyle, there comes a point when the cracks will start to show through and the real needs of a person will show through. And I felt bad for her. You know, her story was crazy. Her story was wild because before this not gonna have to tell it because it's a good story. So before she was with this guy, she was with another guy. They were together for a couple of years, like engaged kind of thing, and she felt very sexually suppressed, so she went out and became a hooker behind his back.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, And she did that for like, god, a long time. I don't remember how long, but it was a significant amount time, six months, a year or something like that. And she got busted because he found text messages on her phone. He like, never had any suspicions, never nothing, thought everything was perfect, and she's like, I completely destroyed this guy. Like, so, people who are into this, they can be good people. They are disgustingly shattered emotionally from obviously some kind of childhood trauma parents not their sexual abuse, some kind of thing. So hanging around the swingers are weird. It's they're weird. They're weird people. They're they're it's yeah.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's weird because they're like, oh, well, you can't cross this line where you go see them outside of our designated time. I was just like, but during the designated time, they I mean they're striking. I mean like they are trying to peel the skin off of it, you know what I'm saying. I mean they try. I mean, look, but it's just yeah, because women like some dark stuff, okay, And so that whole a dude who ain't got really nothing involved in it. He's gonna go in there and try to just completely destroy it. Then you want to send that back to me. Yeah, and I don't think so you're gonna you're bringing that back home to me. Oh, because now I understand that you know you're not gonna meet people that are virgin. It's the likelihood of that you got to meet him when like when they're twelve, and there's some some issues that. Okay, uh so that's that's some underlying issues with that, especially if you're older. But it's like the aspect of like, Okay, we're currently together and you're going to leave me to go do your job with your job is fucking but then you're gonna come back home to me and kiss me and want to go in the back and do what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's crazy, man. I have comply written people off for way less shit than I thought they were cheating.
Speaker 2: It's just like so like so this bats to become like full circle, like what we're talking about with druses. I was like, the amount of shattered people that's out here, it's just lingering around. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, this is this is also the idea that this is intentional to from the top down, to shatter families, to destroy people. Yeah, to especially men, because if you're a man who won't fight for your woman, then you're a man who's probably not going to fight against China, fucking Russia or whoever else.
Speaker 3: Very well, well, I think that was totally a plan, and I think they executed that plan very well within the black community. I think they destroyed the black community on purpose, that was all. And on top of that, the not to be your typical fucking old white guy, but like gangster fucking rap and all the shit that we know about it now and how the guys who got you into jangster rap were owners of fucking the prison and action they were doing it the funnel people into their jails, right like it worked. It worked. Yeah, you know, so, I think white people in America have been more resilient to things like that.
Speaker 1: But what we also haven't faced the same level of attack, Like you're talking about that weaponization of like every aspect of culture, welfare, right, that was also like planned parenthood, all the shit to destroy the black community. Which makes me wonder too, since these people are all about fucking black magic and weird shit. If there's something too, like a there is some sort of stronger I don't know, community or collective spirit or energy or fighting fucking you know, impetus in the black community, you know, like there's some reason why they specifically or they just racist, they just hate black people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah that's true. Yeah, why go after?
Speaker 1: It was such a fucking vigilance, like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot a lot of these people that were doing the rap and Dean held a weapon or being in these streets or nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy here in twenty twenty four people you got still motherfucker's talking about shooting blocks and shit, and it's like, what are you doing? What are you doing? Yeah, this is school thirty literally thirty years ago, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so it's just like well okay, And it's also it's also trying to give you a sense of community and belonging, which is what that did. Yeah, and so if you so I listened to rap. I listened to plenty of rap, and at no point in time that I want to go get my blinky and go out there and start start the drug gaming, you know, want to shoot people in the street or anything because you're not easily persuaded by propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's also that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's just it. Like you can I can enjoy a song, I can sit out there and you know, always kind of always kind of make a jake. I was like, man, I had to bone thugs, I had body rock plane. I said, make you want to grab my gun and hang it out the window when I'm going down the street. But it's just like for some people it was straight yeah, but they got it down and they're ready to go get the gun.
Speaker 1: I really I'll say, I'm positive that us and Charlie us here and Charlie have above average IQ. I'm willing to also bet that the majority of people who are persuaded by propaganda have a below average IQ. And so there's something too, like the destroyed family and the emotional and the da da da and all of that. But like you can get through that. But it's much easier if you have a decent IQ, and it's a lot harder if you're dumb. And there's a lot of dumb people.
Speaker 2: Right right, So they kind of so when you look at at the at the black community, what they what are they glorified for? The glorified for their gangster rep the glorified for being an athlete. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you look at like the roots of actual hip hop, hip hop was like a cultural phenomenon that had nothing to do with gangster rap and it was fucking powerful shit. They should be glorified for that. And break dancing, god damn it.
Speaker 2: And just look at recently like they've been glorifying criminals. They got a George Floyd day. I think you got a George Floyd scholarship.
Speaker 3: This is all this is all social Marxism and the importation of communism, Like nobody should ever pay your taxes ever again period, Like they've abandoned the social contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can see all the communist talking points just fucking on the top of people's minds. They don't even have any idea they're promoting communism. They have no idea how dark that path is, and they're just like, yeah, yeah, landlords are bad, Like you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like, I'm really interested. Has anybody seen the I am a racist? Or am I racist? I want to have Matt Walsh is it is it just in theaters or is it on their on their network.
Speaker 1: I think it is still just in theaters for but I don't know when it comes out. I'm sure he's gonna have it. Also, yeah, I don't know. I was.
Speaker 2: I was very interested in seeing that because being being Corey looked at a clip of it.
Speaker 3: It looks good little white women are like destroying in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you see his previous film? What was it called? I was also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, yeah, he going there. I mean they straight up kick him out. It's like you came in here in the false pretenses, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't. No one can make you look stupid unless you're stupid. So it's not his false like, that's just.
Speaker 2: You, right Yeah. Yeah, So I thought pretty good, And.
Speaker 1: I don't agree on Weed on pitbulls. There's a few things like he's pretty good. Actually I like him. He's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a very he's got a dry sense of humor. Let's say that, like he's dry on the delivery, which is what makes it funny. Yeah. So because it's almost like condescending, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: All right, Mount Walsh, pay us. We promoted your film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all, just yeah, your PayPal account PayPal link in the description section.
Speaker 1: You know should have we should have our PayPal links, and so people want to tip us, we can actually get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I'm gonna be honest, and I know a lot of people don't like it, but it's almost the best way because a lot of these platforms like like, you put your money in there and they don't pay you if you won't be honest like it don't it's just like, well, I know, we'll pay you once you get to three dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it'll be about sixty days from now, so you're like, fuck, I'll forget by then. It's kind of sketchy, but Paybal's slightly questionable too, But it's better than it's better than most of the platforms.
Speaker 2: Now, we'll say Sprinker a Sprinker has a and this Like I ain't saying people got to do this, it's just if you want to. Sprinker does have a new uh creator's account that you can sign up for and you get one hundred percent of that liken't It's just whatever the little process and fee is.
Speaker 3: But you can be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they recruited just take anything else.
Speaker 3: They called me on the fucking phone when I was still living in Vegas, so it must have been twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, and they fucking were like because they're they're they're packages like two hundred bucks a month if you actually pay for their service. But they recruited me, they brought I brought over like thirty shows at the time, and that's if it wasn't for Spreaker, we'd be homeless a long time ago. So they've been the bulk of our income for a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't even I have speaker for rogueways, and I don't have whatever you're talking about, I think, cause you're crazy anything wrong.
Speaker 2: No, it's called us. It's something that's this new. It's probably the past few months. But it's the Supporters Club you just activated. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a people can you can set a two, five, ten dollars whatever and people can just tip you automatically every month. There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I have that.
Speaker 1: I just no one's ever done it. Come on, guys, get your shit together.
Speaker 2: God yeah yeah support yeah. So so yeah, so that's a that's a good platform if people want to, you know, help support the show and all that stuff. So, hey, I appreciate anything everybody, Yes.
Speaker 1: Thank you everybody. Even reviewing things on Apple podcasts or elsewhere wherever you can is helpful. Leave comments, share with people, all that stuff for day's ero and for all of our individual shows. Sometimes people don't know that we all have individual shows, which blows my mind. But that's time it goes, I guess sometimes.
Speaker 3: So why don't anything else? When I listen to us, if we didn't have our own ship loss we got together into the show.
Speaker 1: Evil do it?
Speaker 3: It happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So yeah, all that all that stuff helps, comments like share posted nudes, do all of it? Yeahs to me, don't do not send a deep pig? Alright, that's the worst pick ever. What it is? Man, It's like I heard an old woman talking about, oh yeah, God, send me a deep pig. I'm like, how old was he was? He twelve? I was like a grown man sending man, God, Why would I do that when I can just tell you, hey, do you want to come over and see you? I don't want to see you a picture of it, don't want you come check it out? The real life thing, you know, what I'm saying right here? What're we talking about?
Speaker 1: All right, let's tell the people where to go in case they don't know where our individual shows and places are. I will wrap charliemcroaggressions dot io go follow him on Twitter Macroaggressions and I'm sure he has good content coming out any I mean always and new stuff soon.
Speaker 2: I'll excute h Q four twenty dot com. Uh, Me and Corey will have a couple of shows this week. We're gonna do a Showtime with the Cube reviewing the first two episodes of The Penguin. The new new episode will come out tonight at nine pm Eastern, So if y'all not checked out the first episode, check that out. Second episode to be out to night as well, so we'll be reviewing that and then we'll, of course we'll have our Beyond the Cube episode on Thursday. We've had some pretty good uh, pretty good. Uh. I'm a people coming in especially on Twitter, which is surprising, but a lot of people have been watching us on Twitter. But we're on Twitter, rumble tweetch in YouTube for Beyond the Key Thursday night, nine thirty pm Easter.
Speaker 3: Nice Corey Corey used dot org. You know, man, I totally forgot I was gonna do the I was gonna do a reveal today, at least a teaser reveal. You know, you know our you know our thing.
Speaker 1: Oh oh today.
Speaker 3: I was gonna but I forgot about it a point.
Speaker 1: We should wait for Charlie anyway.
Speaker 3: Should wait for Charlie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus, now everyone's like, what what thing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I want to know? You know, we're just priming it and also.
Speaker 3: Gonna it's going to change the world. It's gonna make the heavens part.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. I'm ready for the heavens to part. All right, we'll get to that next time. And I am Lindsay Sharman f rogueways dot org. You can also subscribe to me on a substack at roguways dot substack dot com. While you're there, you can go to Cory substack, which is a bloody history history.
Speaker 3: Yes, bloody history motherfuckers. Okay, if I can get this straight, lately, you got a lot of motherfuckers out there talking about Hitler and talking some dumb shit that they don't understand. Talk on he's some Jewish puppet. Okay, you want to come to understand fucking Adolf Hitler. You tune into my fucking substack We've got at this point, I've got well over one hundred episodes that I've done in like four months of fucking nothing but pure Hitler all the time. Okay, so tune in and that's it.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Give me another year. You give me another year or two. I'm going to be the world expert on Hitler period. So tune in on my journey. That's what it is. It's a journey.
Speaker 1: I also, uh yeah, get in on the ground level, guys. I also want to say, I think it was in our day zero telegram chat, which everyone can click below wherever they're watching or listening to this and check that out. But somebody, I think in there posted the twelve hour looped or twelve hours of Hitler speeches read in English by an Ai. I was like, ask, pretty fucking also yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, everybody, Hitler speeches are so fucking fundamental to understanding what happened back then, and you have to analyze them over time. But since then, you'll have time for that. Just tune into my show and you'll get all the good summarized.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what people need, all right. Well, that's it then, and we'll see you guys next Sunday for our next Day zero. Have a good week.