Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: The Games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on JR R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by Kaffin and Lynd Injury Attorneys.
Speaker 2: The lights just went on in Vegas at the F one desk. Bulldog around dog you they're wearing. I'm here.
Speaker 1: It sounds like wasp nowadays. All right, now, I've been doing some research in here. I know Mercedes is expected to dominate this weekend in the F one in Vegas, but uh, Hamilton and Russell can step aside because we have number one expected to win driver Max First stapand sorry Lando Norris, I like, you know, but it's diverse.
Speaker 2: Stapping. Its trapping on another wear Tako.
Speaker 3: Bob picking up and laying down the F one knowledge.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know there was an F one race this weekend.
Speaker 3: You can watch it live at one am our time Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: I just knew because Rumbling's in the building and I googled around.
Speaker 2: All right, how about the lights win? Yeah, I was gonna say. The lights went on on the F one desk. The lights went on for the Magic last night, playing the hated Lakers and the frons ay. He hits the go ahead step back three pointer with two point five seconds left to beat the hated Lakers one nineteen to one eighteen. Anthony Davis he missed two free throws with nineteen seconds left to set up the Franz's game winner. And wow, by the way, how did that? How did that taste? How did that taste? King James? By the way, it was King James who was guarding the Franz, and the Franz hit the step back over Lebron's outstretched arms to win the game. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was unbelievable. The Franz fifteen of his thirty seven points in the fourth quarter. He's just been unbelievable. He's been unbelievable. His big brother Moe, he had nineteen points coming off the bench. The Wagner brothers scored twenty of Orlando's thirty points in the fourth quarter. Here's a stat line for you. The Franz has now scored over thirty points four of his last six games. He also had a career best eleven assists. Last night. He had four steals. He joins Penny Harderway and Tracy McGrady as the only Magic players to tally thirty five plus points, ten plus assists, and five plus rebounds in the game. And you ready for this dog? I went more on him in prize picks. Oh yeah, had that taste? Oh nice? The embodiment of next man up? Oh yeah, right, he's very exciting. Monday night football, pretty exciting in the snow last night Thursday, I think Thursday night football. Yeah, Thursday night football in the snow. Last night, the Browns upset the Steelers. Nick Chubb plowing through the snow legs driving he scores to go ahead touchdown with fifty seven seconds left. By the way, Chubb injured his knee. Remember was it last year? Yeah? Last year he injured his knee against the Steelers on Monday Night football. And he came back last night and scored two touchdowns for the win. By the way, how was your gig last night at Monday night Thursday? Good?
Speaker 3: Lots of folks came out to Froggers and ovido. A lot of people were asking for you, dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, packed house, Thank you everybody who came out.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see.
Speaker 3: The lightning blow of three goal lead last night and at the losing seven to six in a high scoring affair to Columbus and overtime.
Speaker 2: I only saw the score. I didn't know they had a three goal lead. Three goal. Let me slip away, hey dog.
Speaker 1: One more thing about yesterday, friends giving that you uh you were there somewhere. I know, I saw you missed to go boxes. They brought to go boxes. We had all this phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Food to go nice. Uh huh how that tastes? You won't know, but I do the front. Speaking of to go, the Bulldog will be on the go this weekend, going up to Kansas City to watch the Orlando Pride try to bring home a championship. They play the Washington Spirit in the NWSL Championship game. These are the top two teams in the league. Orlando needs to win this because we won a championship. Okay, we haven't had a professional sports championship. You guys have been around a lot longer than I have. When's the last professional sports championship Orlando's won.
Speaker 1: From probably Predators or Solar Bears, Lake Marry Little League? Yeah, well, yeah, that they're not pro. Oh that's everybody jumped on last time. They're like, he wants a parade? Tell them Lake Mary just that professional wise, I think it would be Solar Bears or Predators.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, but I'm talking about a league that is at the top of their sport. NWSL is the top soccer league and women's soccer in this country. You know, Predators, great that they won, you know, the Arena League, but the Arena League is not the top football league.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying though, like like it a Magic or any other teams that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget the men's Orlandi City team in action this weekend too, bold who were also in quest of a time.
Speaker 2: We could actually have two soccer titles in this town same season.
Speaker 1: If we have it, it's shirts versus skins. No, not really no no. If we have it, here's what we're gonna do. Then we can have a parade like you want, because we'll have the men's and the double parade. No no, yeah, one parade with both teams. That way we can justify it. Diaral Okay, let's do.
Speaker 3: It Saturday after or a Sunday afternoon Orlando City home against it at Atlanta United.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they hated Atlanta United team that that upset enter Miami to get into this which is beautiful. It's great. By the way, we speaking of our city leaders. We need somebody in our in our you know, one of the political leaders or one of the rich guys in town needs to step up because it looks like the Rays are gonna leave Tampa. Their stadium deal has fallen through and the Rays are upset. Go read the latest story. They're not even gonna fix Tropic cano.
Speaker 3: Actually, I saw that the Saint Pete City Council yesterday said they're going to spend the twenty three mil to fix it, but it won't be ready until two years from now.
Speaker 2: No, they reverse course on that. Originally they said they were gonna fix it, and then later they said yesterday, yes, yes, same day. Wow. In the Padallas County Commission has already said on you know, the one point three billion dollar new ballpark, we need to re examine whether we're going to spend the money on that. Wow. So somebody needs to step up for Pat Williams right now.
Speaker 3: Hey, you want to give us any NFL notes we can save the college stuff with Mark Daniels when he we huddle up with him a little bit later in the show. Any NFL notes you want to hit here for the games this.
Speaker 2: Week and just that the Jags are off the two state teams, the Dolphins. They play the Patriots. They should win that game of the Bucks should beat the Giants. So two two should be easy victories for the state teams. As far as the big games over the weekend, I mean, you got the the the harball as they're calling it, either the Ravens versus the Chargers, Jim Harball versus John Harball, other games of note. I'm interested in your meatheads against the Colts Anthony Richardson coming off his best game as a Colts quarterback.
Speaker 1: You guys watch, I told you this from when he paid for the Gators Hot and cold, Hot and cold. This weekend, he's gonna suck or next weekend you watch?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Hey, Bulldog Safe travels out to Kansas City. A. You're gonna get some barbecue while you're there.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I am, you know, I am. Oh, and it has it gonna taste. It's gonna taste. Oh.
Speaker 3: Mike the Bulldog Biyankey, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on a chasing to Us. He takes time out of his show for the Sports page. Here on JR, I brought you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 2: Listen to under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning, seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine. In the Game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform. Oh risen Goo on demand to download the iHeartRadio app from the Bogu