Speaker 1: Before we continue, we'd like to add a quick note regarding the film Pink Flamingos. While it's often associated with LGBTQ plus culture and underground cinema, viewing or enjoying the film is not indicative of any particular sexual orientation. Additionally, the co host on this podcast, Ryan identifies as heterosexual, and his references to the film should be understand I'm sorry, should be understood in that context as part of a broader cultural conversation rather than a reflection of Ryan's sexuality or personal identity.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Talking always like a lost culture chaos and new same.
Speaker 2: Wing like a lost christ stream.
Speaker 1: All right, so you've made it this far, you've made it through Pink Flamingos. I don't know if you're still listening. I'm just yelling at a wall right now. I've made the reference before where it's like wet, hot American summer where the kid who is running the radio station it's not plugged in. So we are back, continuing the John Waters Pride Month podcast series starring me, Ryan, Mark Fulcini, and Rafall. Thank you for listening, and we have Oh yeah, I'll do applause. Oop, that was the laugh laugh track. Sorry, lad, That's enough of that, all right. We are moving forward in the Trash trilogy, the first film being Pink Flamingos and the second film is called Female Trouble. Now, who picked Female?
Speaker 3: This is my pick?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the nineteen seventy four film starring Divine Mark I will pass it to you.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, So Female Trouble the reason why I picked it, It's just the first one that popped in my head when we were kind of talking about this and I was wondering why I had this connection to Female Trouble. I think I have reference before that I really like Divine in a brunette wig or like this dark wig. I think this has a lot of good fashion, also has some good quotes.
Speaker 1: But basically the story of Gorman basically.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually but but yeah, the story follows Don Davenport, who is a kind of like just like a bad youth like it kind of follows her entire life and basically she's just kind of like a bad schoolgirl who does not get her chatcha heels that she wanted for Christmas, and this basically sends her life on a very interesting path. And we follow it, We follow through of what she's doing. So so yeah, it's it's starting divine in the same like cast of characters that we basically everyone from Pink Flamingos essentially, and uh and yeah, where should I go from here?
Speaker 5: Kuv?
Speaker 6: I There's nothing that made me happier than her sitting in the classroom and just pulling out that gigantic me falls up and starting eating it. It fucked I. I was just I just died. I was like, this is flawless. I loved and oh god.
Speaker 1: So this was my least favorite movie of the Trash Trilogy, of the three, and just because it's like so unpleasant. It's just really sad and unpleasant. And I know it's supposed to be over the top comedic, but like Pink Flamingo is so ridiculous and the next one is so ridiculous, but this is the most grounded in reality of the three. It's about like a high school delinquent who gets pregnant and then raises a child and it's just really sad. So I just found this movie to be unpleasant. However, I wrote, this is the most marked movie I've ever seen, and I mark when I texted you guys that I swear in my life, I did not know that this was the movie you chose. Really, uh, I wanted to share my Chatcha heels story for my life. So in this movie, Dawn is in high school played by Divine, and she's like, all I want is chacha heels. Now I don't really know what that means, but it's a shoe of some sort. Anyone want to explain that.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing there were probably some like dance kind of fancy shoes that her parents thought were not appropriate for her age or for her you know, maybe like it's for like an older woman, more wild.
Speaker 5: So that was my thought.
Speaker 1: So this is all that she wanted and and her parents didn't think it was appropriate, so they get her a water down version and she's furious. I think she like throws down the Christmas tree and tackles her mom or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: But my chatch I heal story is this. I was probably in like freshman year of high school, and I didn't know which way it was up, but I knew that I wanted to have a black leather jacket because I was a loser, and I thought that that would be cool. So I asked my parents I really want and I feel like Mark could relate to this because your parents are very like old school in this way and ridiculous. But I was like, I want a black leather jacket. And this is in the late two thousands, this is not in like nineteen sixty four. And my parents for Christmas bought me a brown leather jacket because they thought a black leather jacket was like too controversial.
Speaker 5: You know, draped him yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I opened it and I was like, I hate this. This is not what I wanted at all. My parents were like, you're spoiled. You don't appreciate us. We spent a lot of money on this, and I was like, this is not what I asked for, and they thought I was like a piece of shit basically. But the fact that my parents thought a black leather jacket would be I mean, like a classy one one that you would buy like old Navy or you know the gap. They thought that was just crazy rebellious. And that's that just shows. Like I've talked about how I'm in therapy, my therapists have asked like, did you feel like you had autonomy as a child at all. I mean, I understand that adults are in charge, but could you make any sort of decision? And I said no, not at all. I literally had no autonomy, Like everything in my life was not my decision, which is why in the Hooga episode with Brian, I said being an adult is way better than being a child. But anyways, this is not about me or my therapy.
Speaker 5: This is did they go this way? Though you didn't answer that question, It's.
Speaker 1: Only did what did it go? What way? Oh? Did it go the way?
Speaker 5: Escalate this way? Like where the mother gets knocked unconscious for the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say yes it did. Okay, very very very similar. But one of the reasons that I want I thought this movie is the most Mark movie I've ever seen is on Ida. So Mark, why don't you talk about on Ida?
Speaker 3: So so?
Speaker 4: Just like so Don basically runs away. She there's always like this character who like this creep character who picks up some chick or like there's always like some guy in a car who's like a creep, but it ends up being actually divine. It's like basically divine as a male like picks up divine and then has a kind of rape scene. It's like kind of rape kind of not. She ends up getting pregnant, uh, and then she moves to this neighborhood and it's like her working years, like which she's like a waitress for a day and then basically becomes like a criminal pretty fast and like starts stripping and like you know, hooking. But she lives next to uh. This woman who is aunt Ida. Aunt Ida is the egg woman from Pink Flamingos.
Speaker 3: She is now back. She is her.
Speaker 4: Opening scene, her her opening scene, so now she has like bleach blonde crazy hair like she her opening scene is just her topless, like just like rubbing on her boobs like like kind of enjoying it.
Speaker 7: She walks actually in the first place, what's up? She walks for a change. She she walks, that's she's.
Speaker 4: Not trapped in a crim She walks for a change. She she puts on like this like leather like very revealing outfit, and she comes out and she asks her is it her nephew, Yeah, her nephew, like how she looks, and aunt Ida is just aunt Ida is the aunt I wish I had at aunt Ida is.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't have one, not exactly.
Speaker 4: And on Ida's son son nephew who's a hairdresser. She's just like, oh, you're a hairdresser, like, obviously you're gay. And he's like, no, I'm not. She's like, but you should be. And the quote is that what she says, which is fantastic, And this probably leads into why this movie resonated me with a lot, like a lot watching it on, Ida says, I worry that you'll work in an office, have children celebrate wedding anniversaries. The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life and I love that. But yeah, she's constantly trying to make her nephew gay but he's not. And he ends up starting a relationship with Don Davenport, who is Divine's.
Speaker 1: Character Filthy you, filthy hetero, you hetero. I love that. Sorry, go ahead, Ryan.
Speaker 5: This is his name, Gator.
Speaker 3: The names are always ridiculous in these movies, Like.
Speaker 6: I think it's also funny too because the real life names, Like I love he does such a good job with opening credits, like the artwork and stuff like that. But this one has a person whose name is Baronica Sipkiss and I just love that name. I was like, who is this person? I just thought it was wonderful.
Speaker 4: Oh, but Don basically is she has her daughter has now grown, who is played by mink Stole.
Speaker 3: Who's an adult woman.
Speaker 4: But but the I loved also like she like Don is just like so sick of taking care of her child who wants to just like be a child.
Speaker 3: She doesn't allow her.
Speaker 4: To go to school. She does allowed her to like basically do anything Taffy.
Speaker 1: That's I kept thinking of how hard you would laugh at Don's parenting of Taffy.
Speaker 4: Uh, And she says to her, can't can't you sit here and look out the way, look out into the air, Like can't you just sit here and look out into the air?
Speaker 3: Like why do you have to talk to me?
Speaker 4: My jeans were polluted by your birth.
Speaker 1: There's a scene later where somebody comes in the house and it's like I need food and Taffy says, there's no food here. Mother doesn't buy food from me.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 6: I love when they first like introduced adult Taffy and Don is eating this fucking massive donut and Don's doing something and Taffy comes in and she's like, didn't I tell you no jumping rope within ten feet of me?
Speaker 1: But I will say this, and this is a comedy, and I don't mean this one hundred percent seriously. At least Down was there for Taffy as a terrible parent versus Don. Sorry, Taffy escapes Don later in the film to find her father and it doesn't go well. And I also wanted to add that the father, Taffy's father, is also divine, but not in Drag.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, yep, so so yeah, so so Down. Basically her kind of associates who are like her childhood friends, are also part of this like criminal group that they started, and they are talking a lot about this like great place to get I think, like Don is basically like I need to, like I need something to pick me up. So they suggest her to go get her hair done. And there's a really good shop which Gator works at. He's a hairdresser, but they do like auditions for the It's like very exclusive, so you have to go and get auditioned to get your hair done. And the people who are running the shop are kind of like the Marbles in a way, a little bit different, but it's the same guy, David Lockery. And now the one who previously played Cotton is now playing the like his wife, the owner, and they're just kind of like terrible people masquerading as like good people. And don Don makes the you know, audition to get her hair done and she starts this relationship with Gator.
Speaker 1: I said that David Lockery in this film is the closest any character in all four of these films comes to Mark. I, uh.
Speaker 3: Great outfits. He has great outfits in this film.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah. And Gator says talking to on Ida about how he's straight, he says, don't you worry about me? On Ida? Sex aint new problem? So love how that is the BALTI.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also loved at the beauty salon, like I don't know what was happening there, but like one of the beauticians was like making out with his clients, like.
Speaker 1: I wrote that. I wrote that. I wrote that down Mark, I've loved that so much. They come into the beauty and it's like five people in chairs getting their hair done by five hairdressers, but one of them is making out with the hairdresser, which made me think of did I always tell you when I went to knockouts the hair dressing the barber chain.
Speaker 5: Really have?
Speaker 1: I talked about this on the pod oh, serious, I probably have. But so I was in Framingham. This is like God forever ago. I was like in my early twenties, and I've never had a consistent barber until recently in my life. Like when I was a kid, I did, but I would kind of bounce around all over the place. And I always hate getting a haircut. I don't know why, but it's I always just think, Beau, It's like, oh, I don't want to go, It's a waste of my day. So I was driving around Framingham. I was on Root nine and I saw it Knockout's Barbershop. So I pull in, I get out of the car, I go in, and as soon as I walk in, I realize it's a which is honestly a genius marketing plan. It's a Hooters barbershop. So it is. It is all hot women dressed very provocatively. Who are hairstylists that are gonna cut your hair? But they're hot and they have like essentially bikinis on. So I was like, oh, this is awful, But Mark, did you want to say something?
Speaker 4: I'm just kind of I'm like surprised this.
Speaker 1: Exists, Like are you surprised it exists?
Speaker 4: I mean, no, it makes sense, I guess, but like I really didn't think.
Speaker 3: I didn't know this is a thing.
Speaker 1: So I came in and I was waiting and I was looking at all these hairdressers and I was like, wow, they're all really hot and like they're dressed this way. This is weird. And then they were like, we can take you right away. And then they didn't have a liquor license, but they were like, do you want a beer that we can just comp you a beer? And I said no, because there was the middle of the day. I was like, no, I can't do that. So then the haircut was fine. It was like an average haircut, but there was a lot of banter and flirting and massages like massaging my shoulders, my neck and my scalp, and I was like, oh, I know what this is. But I was like, did I enjoy this more than a regular haircut? Fuck? Yes, I did? Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: They've never given them that haircut, that's the that's their claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you're the first person I gave this haircut too.
Speaker 5: Ever, but yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Like I'm straight too, not as straight as Ryan is the point of that story.
Speaker 5: But I actually have not been knock.
Speaker 6: Sorry some I'm straighter than you, congrass Man's the whole point of this, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh yeah sorry, So not to derail us Mark continue, No, this.
Speaker 4: Is so basically the ideas that you have. The the owners of the hair salon then take an interest into Dawn and say that, like they have this theory that like crime is beauty, so they're interested in her sort of like criminal aspect of her life and they want to document like take pictures of her and make her famous. That's I guess the idea behind this.
Speaker 1: This is not too far from Mark in real life. In my opinion and mar which I loved and supported, Mark had a photography series of fireball nips on the ground, so like that immediately made me think of his photography series of fireball nips on the ground. And also, fucking Mark, the biggest hipster ever. He didn't have wedding photos and we were all asking for them because he was like, well, I took them with a camera with film, and there's nowhere in Iceland to get the film developed. I was like, of course you did. This is the most Mark thing you've ever said.
Speaker 7: Now I need to support him with quote beauty and crime. The worst the crime gets, the more ravishing one becomes.
Speaker 4: Exactly, so this starts this kind of relationship, and of course Dawn is like liking this, but in the aspect like at the same time, Dawn finds that her husband is cheating the beautician is cheating on her, and she then wants to divorce, and she, I think, says she's like she gets him fired from the job, which then pisses off off aunt Ida, and aunt Ida comes over to the house and throws acid in Don's face, horribly disfiguring her.
Speaker 1: I think before the acid burn this is a line I wrote down that I loved. I think it was Dawn. She goes to the salon and goes up to get her and says, I got you a present to remember me by and punches him in the face.
Speaker 4: Don't mess with Don. So now that down is like horribly disfigured. The group, they like, the group of beauticians like think that now she is like, this is a good thing for her. So they're very excited to see how like, you know, damaged her faces and they think this is going to like make her even more like famous and kind of more you know, ascend her essentially, and yeah, they do a photo series with her and she what happens to Dona like what happens to Don at this point somehow they host a show, so she has like her kind of like performance at the end, which actually I was realizing this. I feel like this influenced the substance. The end of the substance. I don't know how it is, yeah, but Don basically has this. Oh the she when she gets out of the hospital, the beauticians take on Ida hostage and put her in a cage in her like a bird cage in her house, and chop her hand off. But Taffy, Taffy feels remorse for this, so she gives her a like hook and then Taffy also joins the Harry Krishna's because Don is not there for her, and Taffy goes like at at Don's like final performance, Taffy goes to kind of make amends with her mom and see if she can like repent for all of the evil doings, and Don strangles her to death for her performance.
Speaker 1: Don kills her own daughter. Taffy is that she didn't do enough to Taffy, But I think that the final performance that Don gives is very similar to Pink Flamingos, where this photographer photographer couple are so into Dawn for committing these horrible acts. So she has this like stage performance and she's just doing crazy stuff on stage but just to be like gross. But my favorite one that she does and she takes up a bucket of dead fish and starts rubbing fish all over her sall.
Speaker 3: And the crowd loves it.
Speaker 1: It's just so gross.
Speaker 6: I gotta say, like when when when Taffy tells her that she wants to join the Higher Christmas? It is the only time that Don is disgusted and the rage that she just lets out, How could you.
Speaker 5: Joy these terrible people? How could you do this? I would never It's just so funny. I love that.
Speaker 4: I wrote down her what she does in her performance. She does a trampoline performance, which she's just like jumping on trampoline lots. She rips a phone book in half, and then she enters a cage with dead fish and rubs them on herself. And then she says, who wants to be famous? Who wants to die for art? And she takes out a gun and starts shooting the audience.
Speaker 1: Yes, she started. That's part of her art performances to shoot the audience with a gun. I think this is a lot about more than Pin Flamingos. Is about fame and what's the difference between infamy and fame? Is there any difference between infamy and fame and American society? What is you know, like what is art? It's it's definitely pushing the envelope, but not to jump ahead. But her trial I found very amusing just based on her testimony because she's shooting the people on the art show. So she gets arrested and goes to goes on trial and she's just very unrepentant. I would say.
Speaker 4: Don is definitely unraveling at this point.
Speaker 7: But I think this story about kind of, you know, difference between infamy and fame in American society is also interesting because it's actually popping up already in Pin Tamingos because the tribunal towards the end, it's kind of showing you exactly the same thing. You have this kind of full media coverage and like over the air Divine actually kind of oh, like the character of Divine actually gets the recognition because of being infamous. Actually, so the same kind of you know, playoff is happening over there.
Speaker 6: I feel I think it's interesting too, where like in the in the Art show, when she shoots that guy, it's that whole thing too. Of like everyone's been following this Carnalie because they just love like watching the train wreck that is gone, but then they actually do it, where now you're part of it and it's not entertaining anymore. It's not funny anymore. It's not and it's just like that was an interesting collision there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, However, at the same time, she actually doesn't start shooting, and the people who never said anything she actually starts shooting, and people who say I do when she asked if they want to die.
Speaker 5: For art, you want to you want to participates.
Speaker 1: Not guilty, y'all got to feel me.
Speaker 7: Kind of ambiguous feelings over here, to be quite honest with Also, the same thing kind of comes down to the Dollar story because I'm like, I'm kind of like I've been observant of this story because this story I think like this, this this part of the narrative is the most disturbing to me. And I'm kind of weirdly enough and probably provocatively enough feeling like the final death of the Dollar is actually the most humane thing that happens to her in the entire life that she has in a film.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong, because when when Taffy goes to visit her dad, who's played by Divine as a man, Uh, it couldn't then, it couldn't be worse, Like, doesn't he actually try?
Speaker 5: She does? She does?
Speaker 3: She does, yes, because he tries to basically rape her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she comes back and divines like, what happened to your dad? And she was like, oh, I couldn't find him. There's a reference to Richard Speck in this movie, who's a famous serial killer, and this had I wanted to read this because this was a big thing in the nineties and I remember this happening. But this is way after Female Trouble. So in nineteen ninety six, Chicago television news anchor Bill Curtis received videotapes made at the Stateville Correctional Center in nineteen eighty eight from an anonymous attorney, showing them publicly for the first time before the Illinois State Legislature. Curtis pointed out explicit scenes of sex, drug use, and money being passed around by prisoners who seemingly have no fear of being caught. In the center was Richard Speck, who was performing oral sex on another inmate, sharing cocaine, and boasting. If they quote, if they only knew how much fun I was having, they would turn me loose end quote. The Illinois legislature packed the auditorium to view the two hour video, but stop the screening when it showed Spec performing oral sex on another man. Also in this video, it doesn't say it here he had been taking He had somehow been taking estrogen supplements and a grown breasts in prison, so he was used as like a sex object, like, oh, there's boobs in prison. Go to Richard Speck and the fact that he was a famous male serial killer.
Speaker 4: Ye did Richard Spec kill the nurses? Is this the same story or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was in Yeah, this is the guy who killed the nurses in the sixties.
Speaker 1: It was in mind Hunter. And also it says in the prison video he admitted to killing the nurses, describing the experience of strangling someone quote it ain't like you see on TV. It takes about three and a half minutes and a lot of strength.
Speaker 2: End quote. Pikes yep.
Speaker 4: So, so Don Davenport goes to jail and she actually gets sentenced to death by electrocution. Also a re I'm wondering if Johnny Depp's tattoo of the electric chairs reference to this. But what I loved like this Also at this point in the movie, you're kind of so tired, like you're so fatigued by this movie that it goes on quite long in the in the prison. But what I did love is that she already had a girlfriend, Like Don already had a girlfriend in prison, like everyone loved her.
Speaker 1: But then yeah, she but also as a woman. As a woman, Donald was always straight and then she goes to prison and immediately becomes the lesbian.
Speaker 5: Right why not?
Speaker 4: So she like the final scene is like her on the electric chair and she starts to like say some so speech and then she gets cut by electrocution and then it is like a freeze frame on her face in the credits roll.
Speaker 6: I I love the second woman who came in the room. They're like a having her own visitors, and she's like, do you want me to model for you? And it's just like she has such this like warm relationship and I was like, man, they're just kind of showing you, like, no matter where she goes, she's something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of.
Speaker 1: These movies were short, but this is the only one to me that seemed long. It's like, wow, we're still I.
Speaker 3: Think also said that you said that this was your least one, man.
Speaker 7: I mean the least favorite again because of what Tim said before. It's reedy is so negative. It's like it's so negative, like I couldn't really kind of grasp anything that would kind of give me this pure sensation of okay, comedic humor. Timing, No, it's just straight negativity and it's just bombarding you with it the whole time.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's like showing the most miserable lives for the sake of comedy. Where Pin Flamingos in the movie We're Gonna Do Next are fun in their own way and their own like sick, twisted way. This is just not fun to me at all in any way.
Speaker 5: Can I go ahead?
Speaker 6: I just want to share because I love so On a lot of DVDs and blue rays and stuff like movie posters, you're going to see critics quotes, and I think John Waters intentionally always puts like his favorite like negative quotes on the covers of his movies and on Female Trouble I think is the greatest review of any movie ever. It's by Rex Read, very famous film critic, and it just says, where do these people come from? Where do they go when the sun goes down? Is there a law or something? I think it's fun. I think it's brilliant. I think it's so brilliant. It's just like, what is this movie? I just always killed me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Alsipe.
Speaker 7: Part of the story is that we kind of knowing the personality of Divine automatically kind of try to rule for her, kind of you know, just support her and kind of hope for some sort of resolutions, going to.
Speaker 3: Kind of know be.
Speaker 7: Fair, maybe too much of a word, but still to a certain degree satisfying to the general audience, and we just don't get it. Like over there you have those people kind of manipulated her into the position where she is also kind of getting away with it like nobody's business, which is not the case with the Marbles before, but you know, like in Ping Flamingos because they obviously gets shot right by her. Yeah, I think this is honestly, I know it is ridiculous, but probably this is kind of, you know, a bit of a.
Speaker 3: Cost of my dissatisfaction to find a resolution. I wish she kind of got away with this electric chair.
Speaker 7: I wish she somehow imagined people somebody else into the chair and tried them, Like, you know, I want her to live.
Speaker 5: I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's because we see her so quote unquote earlier in life, where like, yeah, divine is established in Pink Flamengos, and this one you're starting as a school kid and going on you're seeing all the mistakes and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, just like, I know, it's a comedy and it's ridiculous, but being knocked up in high school and then dropping out and having a baby and treating the baby terribly, to me, it's just not funny.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, But you didn't think it was funny when they were like pulling her up the stairs and chaining.
Speaker 5: Her in the end.
Speaker 1: I did want I did want to mention the quote, which is my favorite quote in the movie. This is a quote that a character says, quote, I would not suck your dick if I was drowning and there was oxygen in your balls.
Speaker 5: Oh that's what Gator says to Taffy. That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I also have a good quote that kind of, you know, is said by my main character. But at the same time, I think it kind of covers to me the idea of the film. Uh you look at the clim person on the pipes.
Speaker 3: And don't you forget it? Yeah, that's how I feel honestly about this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Down is so happy to be herself in the trial and meant to be put to death. She's like so happy to be put to death. She's like, I'm gonna be so famous. This is gonna be wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing went right in Don's life.
Speaker 1: No, except she was straight.
Speaker 7: And did you get the final quote of this girlfriend that she had in the prison. There was also this like very final kind of speech on her part where she goes, you still think it's a show, You're gonna realize it's your life and that's dark.
Speaker 2: That's dark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Nis, Mark, thank you for that choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mark, I mean this is.
Speaker 4: Gonna be This is great song too, also a great like opening song, absolutely the kindest singing.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: This is also the last movie with divine that we will cover. Yeah, all right, I don't have much else to say, but I would say my advice in the theme of this movie. To me, my biggest takeaway was life comes at you fast.
Speaker 5: This is John Waters Perispueler's day off. This is his way of doing it. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Uh Yeah, any other thoughts in this movie before we you guys give your advice?
Speaker 3: Nope? I think my advice would you find yourself in on Ida?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 3: Every every gay boy.
Speaker 1: Needs it on Ida, Move to Flea Bottom find it on Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would say, whenever anybody asks you if you want to die for our saying you don't.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Very good one, Ryan.
Speaker 6: My advice is don't don't be overly dramatic, because the best line in this entire movie is when uh Dawn is at the counter at the hair salon and she's like, I don't want to be overly bitter, but I'd like you to destroy all of his belongings.
Speaker 5: I think that's fucking for us.
Speaker 1: What's the mustache guy's name? David Lockery?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love when Devine goes h fire him from the hair salon and David Lockery picks up the phone and is like Samantha Fire Fire Gator, and then she says like why, no reason. Then he hangs up. My advice is don't listen to Mark. Sorry, but all right, we're gonna close out the Trash Trilogy and the next part. Thank you for listening with the doozy. With a doozy, I mean the next movie. Spoiler alert. The next movie is my favorite movie in the Trash trilogy. All right, catch you on the flip