Speaker 1: Glue to those screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the high Q, fighting the monts each other, the rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Macrom has dropped the Melancholi with the wood Wanza Holly suggestions out of click the rights of.
Speaker 4: Camel Plaza Holley, but up the metal Jobbery execute us stop rely Topocracy.
Speaker 3: It is back to red and black the top with me.
Speaker 4: Flip the hands up to touch the acasta cause you know, deep down something bigger than your wallet.
Speaker 1: Sweet eternal balance fall. That is good, true and beautiful friends. Welcome back to Rogue soular. I hope you can hear me see me okay. I hope this stream maintains its integrity as I am again streaming to you from a hotel. This time it was planned. This is for one of Johnny's art shows. So we're up here. It's a huge sculpture event that is like worldwide, uh draw and then this huge art event, and it's been amazing. It has one hundred degrees outside, which is pretty hot. I don't think it's actually trade things like ninety, you know six or whatever, but pretty hot. Slightly heightened humidity here, So for us, it's like a little bit intense and then you know, but luckily we had some clouds and it's just been technically manageable, so it's okay. But I hope everything stays good. Well I can bring this to you because today we're gonna be talking about the celestial convergence, is what I'm calling in. I don't know what other people are calling it, or if they're calling you to anything, or if anyone even knows it's happening. It's crazy for me because it feels like it's just like sliding under the radar. But you know, this is something for August twelfth that we have planetary parade of six planets. We've got the Percy and meteor shower Spiky, We're in eight eighth lions Gate starting today.
Speaker 5: Eight here we are.
Speaker 1: It's a Leo portal, lions Gate portal, our sovereignty, our roaring voices, all of this good, true and beautiful energy, and a eight line gate is open. And August twelfth falls in that period, so we've got that too. And then we have a total solar eclipse in Leo. It's massive, it's huge, and yeah, I haven't seen much about it. I my spiritual guides and allies who I referred to as the spiritual ancestors, who you are probably familiar with at this point if you know me or if you follow me on Sebstack, you see a lot of their messages that channel through me. They are, you know, snapped their fingers a few weeks ago and we're like, hey, upcoming blessing, upcoming blessing, you know, August twelve, and I'm looking to see, oh, it's a new moon. Of course, I'm often called to do blessings on new moons, full moons, these types of things. And then I see everything else because when they're calling my attention to this, it felt massive, you know. I'm like, wow, it must be a really important new moon. Sure it is, because it's a total solar eclipse in Leo, and then all those other things are going on too. So I'm calling it the celestial convergence, the Great Celestial Convergence. And let's just talk a little bit about it so you really get an idea of what these energies are. Like, it's wild. Let's go roguesol dot org is where everything I do is. You can find everything there. My books are here. You could do one on one healing with me so Taro, Past life, sound healing, guidance sessions in which the guides who are good, true and beautiful of yours come through, share messages and healing with you. All sorts of one on one sessions, coaching and talk sessions too if you just want to talk things through, learn some things you know, ask questions or whatnot. So that's all available here. You can book one on one. I also do group events there. That's also available to be scheduled here on the site. You can also take classes. The next class coming up is the Money Package September. I'm going to say twelve through something. Go check it out in the shop on the site at roguesol dot org. Also my organs in that shop, so you can check that out too. My books are all here. They're in the shop. They also have their own page on the site rogues sool dot org, so you can look at all of the books. And the channeled messages are here, like the Key of Transformational Healing and all endings or beginnings, but also the fictional trilogy which is also channeled in a different way, but very channeled. The full fictional trilogy came through so cool. I'm so in love with this trilogy. I love it when people read it. They're always telling me how fantastic it is. Such an honor. So check out all my books as well. Everything is there on rogue sool dot org. Also the substack again, this is where I write. Substack is an amazing place where all kinds of authors, journalists, investigators, you know, researchers publish their stuff. It's all sorts of good stuff. I'm there too. I'm also an author, as you may have just noticed by all those books, and so you can read the channel messages from spiritual ancestors. Here on the substack. You can get notified of things like the upcoming blessings. You can also read all kinds of articles and my own research and thoughts on philosophy, religion, history, all sorts of things. So a very eclecticplace, this roagueways dot substack dot com. Most recently, just a few hours ago today on eight eight Lions Gate, we have this message from the spiritual ancestors that was triggered by a messenger dove guardian dove spirit who came and stared at me through my window for a while. So that's often how it is, right if you know, you know and so this is a really beautiful message. Again, this is here for anybody who wants to read it the preview, and then if you want to get access to this channel message and all the channel messages, you can become a paid supporter at roaguways substack dot com. If you find value what I do. It's just a great place to share value back as well. But you get so much out of it, so it's a really great place to subscribe. They're at rogueways dot substack dot com. So we're in the lions Gate. Here's from Vogue loves to jump on the astrological train. You know, they're pretty good, you know me, I like the true idereal astrology instead of the traditional sort of western tropical astrology take.
Speaker 5: But I still like to check in, you know.
Speaker 1: And so Vogue has this a eight lions Gate article on last year, I did an eight eight lions Gate blessing which was huge actually too, And if I remember correctly, that was also an abundance blessing like the most recent blessing I did just a week or so ago, big beautiful blessing that year too for eight eight. But this year there isn't an eight eight blessing, because there's the August twelfth blessing for the celestial convergence. But again we're in this eight eight lines Gate portal. It sort of spreads out as a period of time around eight eight is the way that it is treated energetically, And so Vogue says, August eighth brings profundity. Ah, they know, big words, profundity to the Midsummer air as an annual lions Gate poor encourages us to attain our dreams. The Lionsgate portal is a celestial event that signifies the alignment of the Sun and Leo the Earth and Serious the brightest star in the sky. Ancient Egyptians consider Serious to be the spiritual sun, so its peak marks a turning point and ideal time to unlock one's inner potential. You know, Serious is significant in a lot of our monolithic quite ancient structures that are much older than just four or six thousand years ago, like the pyramids in Egypt and many other megalithic structures around the world that predate cataclysm and maybe as many as tens of thousands of years old, And so Sirius plays a role in all of them. I want to say that all the ones that I've looked into in my life have a significant alignment of serious. Serious is reflected in them, and so Serious is a very significant star historically for humanity, for Earth, and so to call it the spiritual sun is it's just interesting as well makes a lot of sense. You might be headed that direction as you leave your body here, if you're going to come back or not. And so Sirius is involved too with this eight to eight lions Gate moment that we're in. So the sign of Leo is part of this Lion's Gay, so what it's called the lions Gate, we're in Leos season. We also have this alignment with Sirius and the Earth kind of connecting, and so it does a pretty profound, big energy time. I love Leo's I am soul united with the Leo, Johnny's Leo. Some of my best friends in the whole world have been Leo's and so Leo and I very connection, good connection. Actually this hotel last night, when I was checking in, the girl at the desk, I didn't even have to ask. I just knew she was a Leo. And by the end of the conversation she's like, are we best friends. I feel like we're best friends. I'm like, I think we're best friends, so you know, I'm another best friend who's Leo but just funny. So it's already, it says, approximately halfway mark up this season, so summer halfway over. You might feel like it's more than halfway over because the days have been getting shorter, but technically fall doesn't start for another month and a half or so, so we're headed that direction though, And it says the lions Gate portal reminds us that manifestation doesn't come from chasing what's outside of us. It's about aligning with what is inside of us. Teaching this all the time, you guys, it's not wrong, it's not wrong. Leo's learn to sort of roar big and the most positive way to call all the energy to them. Right, it's coming from inside, but it resonates outside. So it's a big time. We're invited to dream bigger, trust ourselves more deeply, and release the fears that keep us playing small also big. So this is what this time is about. This is what this powerful sort of moment we're in with the lions Gate that is echoing into what we're doing on Wednesday, August twelfth, with this massive celestial convergence. So I'm not going to go into every sign and what the lions Gate means for them, but you can look that up if you're into it. But here there's an overview also of the eclipse that's happening on the twelfth, So again we're in the Lionsgate. It's a big energy, big time right, I'm in high spiritually aligned, you know, our true cell sovereignty. And then we're going into this total solar eclipse in Leo. Also big resonance with this. Right, this solar eclipse is going to cross the Arctic. It's gonna be in Greenland, Iceland, and Atlantic Ocean in northern Spain. So if you'd have to be in those areas to actually see the total solar eclasps.
Speaker 5: But it is a.
Speaker 1: Total solar eclipse, and it says this is going to provide Europe with its first total eclipse since nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Parts of North America, the UK, and europal experience a partial solar eclipse, but the total solar eclipse is happening up there. That's the path of totality, and so you can see it in some other places, but of course a solar eclipse is a huge energy portal. And in my traditions from the teachers, the traditions that I've learned from which you know tech technically are mostly Native Native American, Native North and South American, and so a couple of different traditions there. It was part of my shamanic education and teaching experience and stepping into that role for myself. And the eclipses are a time of it's not something you want to kind of go out and bathe in the light of and like celebrate and try to align with. It's almost the opposite right where you're kind of like going deeper within because the external.
Speaker 5: Has a lot of blockage.
Speaker 1: Right. You think about the idea of like blocking out the sun, which is like the sort of spiritual higher mind, higher perfection, the son of God. Right, blocking out the Son of God, it's not such a great thing. It's sort of an ominous portant perhaps, so I don't go so far as to say like it's a bad thing for people, or we should watch out, or it's like scary, But what I teach instead is it's a time to go deeper within. Well, how beautiful is that in residence with this Lion's Gate, where Leo is and serious is reminding us how deeply within we have the most beautiful energy, the most perfected energy, right, the highest alignment that we can create within ourselves to our truest self. The more the external world will resonate with that. So, especially in a solar eclipse, that's what you want to do. You don't want to go out yay solar clips, worship the solar clips, right, you want to go within and be like, ooh, there's God right here within me.
Speaker 5: Right, there's my soul. This is what's real. This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So, especially in a solar clips the more of us are doing that, the more we're keeping that light alive in a moment of Again, it's not evil, it's not darkness. We don't want to get too into that energy or that thought doesn't matter, but we do want to keep our inner light alive when other light is being blocked from us. Right, So that's what we're doing too in this August twelfth moment. So the blessing I'm offering on August twelfth also provides that sort of protective moving within, really getting connected with yourself in this source. And this is what's different I think between what I often am doing and what a lot of other I'm gonna say pretenders are doing with this type of energy. Is in the pathologically love and light like New Age sort of movement. A lot of people are any spiritual thing they can get their hands on, they're gonna watch into and they're going to treat it like something to go outside of yourself to get and bring in.
Speaker 5: No, we're not doing none of that.
Speaker 1: We're going into ourselves and allowing God to come through us. Right, that is the blessing. The blessing comes through you. Actually, I'm just there to facilitate it. I'm just really good at creating that space, you know, connecting that channel, you know, holding that energy that allows you to resonate more deeply. We could say, I'm really good at cutting out the noise for you. So that's what this blessing provides. So, especially in the solar eclipse, that's what.
Speaker 5: We want to do.
Speaker 1: We want to do that most of all, go within, get that light within, let that come through, especially in this moment.
Speaker 5: The biggest blessings come in those moments.
Speaker 1: So that's the solar eclips This is August twelfth again, so we're in the eight eight lines gate. We're in this total solar eclipse in Leo, and then we've got the planetary parade as well. And the planetary parade is an alignment of six planets.
Speaker 5: This is on August twelfth, you guys.
Speaker 1: How again, when they were like, you need to do a blessing on today, I'm like, cool, I'm used to this call. You know I'm going, but I was like, whoa, this is huge. And then I see all of this, I'm like, oh, no, wonder, it's huge. Six planets are coming to give us this extra, extra blessing, extra, especially when that solar eclips is happening. We get all of this support, and look at the heavy hitters that are coming through for us. Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Urinus, Saturn, and Neptune.
Speaker 5: They're all there.
Speaker 1: They're all in fact visibly in an arc along the eastern to southwestern sky. Beautiful. It's gonna beautiful. So you can go see that wherever you're at. You can go out at you know, dusk or nighttime and see that planetary braid.
Speaker 5: So beautiful. To see something like that, I love it.
Speaker 1: Whenever I see that, it stops me debt, you know, like such beauty and wonder and actual awe, you know, philis or the beautiful moments in life. But this energy is also aligning for us. It's coming to show up for us, especially in this time. Like I said, so Jupiter, big huge planet of expansive, blessing, light, supportive, what do they call it, the benefic right, It's like the good guy.
Speaker 5: It's giving you a lot as a kingly sort of energy too.
Speaker 1: So again resonating with that sovereignty that we have within really good abundance is tied to Jupiter. This is coming to support us. Mercury. Mercury is our voice, our communication. It's also our quickening. It's like our channel. Flowing more easily is a big part of that too. So when we're talking about going deeper within, connecting with that, letting it flow, Mercury is here to help us really let that fall into alignment, let it come out. We have Mars. Mars often associated with more unfortunately, because what Mars.
Speaker 5: Is actually really about is just action.
Speaker 1: It's divine will, right, So Mars is here too, just like Leo wants to do, go and act and be right, So Mars is here to also benefit us in our quickening and our movement right and what we're doing, what we're accomplishing here on Earth. So this resonates out into our future after this moment of the twelfth, after the blessing. If you come join us, urin Us here, urin Us and Neptune or those outer planets, right, and they're both in this alignment too, and so urin this end Neptune both have this sort of exception distant, almost seeming outward I want to almost say, outsider, right, and somewhat dreamy right when we're talking about Neptune. And also this sort of like bizarre, but it's having to do with those things.
Speaker 5: It's not actually bizarre.
Speaker 1: It's like the parts of us that are the least recognizable, but also deeply and profoundly us. So I love this resonance with this August twelfth moment as well, because when we go so deep inside, we often shed all of these sort of fake things, you know, and we find that sort of Uranus and Neptune sort of flavor, and it feels dreamy, and it feels a little bit foreign because we haven't always been in the deepest touch with it, so it is sort of the farthest reaches of the deepest aspects of our unconscious is also in this and that's the sort of stuff that's coming up. Trust me, this is the stuff you want to come up, especially during something like a total solar eclipse, something like what we face in the next six years of the rest of this whatever you want to call this window of time. We've been in since twenty twenty and we'll be until twenty thirty three or at that halfway point, I keep telling you. And so in the next six years, this is exactly what we want. We want those deepest part of ourselves that almost feels the most foreign because it's been so long, it's been suppressed for so long, Bring that up, bring that out. So you're in a in neptune here to do that. And then Saturn as well, and Saturn again, like Mars, really gets a bad rap, especially in like the alternative, the conspiracy type of communities. A lot of astrological and pseudo spiritual, not that astrologers are right, but like types like this who aren't really that deep, but they're sort of like trying to jump on some kind of train. I don't know, we'll get some sort of ego trip off of this. They just really like to malign Saturn, and it is yet right to Jupiter's benefic it's Saturn. It's melofics of like a negative influence. I've just never felt that way. When I'm interacting with Saturn on the sole level, well, you know, when I'm connecting with Saturn feels like the sort of stern teacher. It feels like the teacher who's like, you know, do this and do all these things, and do it again and do it again, and you're like, oh my god, it's grueling, and but then you're done and you're like, well, I'm an expert at this now, right, Like those are actually the best things I could have done to learn this. And that's Saturn. Saturn's like the task master and it's going to make sure that you know your your shit. But because Saturn is such a standard holder, by the time you are done with Saturn, I think it's stop you. You're unstoppable. So Saturn, I love, Saturn is the best teacher. This is why they also say Saturn is sort of the the master of the world. It's not a negative thing like they try to make it seem it's like a yeah, if you want to actually ascend and actually get in touch with your higher self, who do you have to be disciplined? Like how many you know, false walls do you have to pull down? How many layers of the onion do you have to peel off? You know, before you really get down to that purity. So again we're reinforcing this inner purity, interconnection, true alignment within true light emerging.
Speaker 5: From us into the world. That's the planetary alignment.
Speaker 1: So many good energy, so many good messages, so many amazing things brought to us through this planetary alignment. And it's also the peak of the Persied meteor shower, so we also have specifically August twelfth is the peak, and you know it's a bit before it a bit after you can see the Percied meteor shower, but August twelfth is the peak. So the peak of the energy these meteors bring every year, the peak of the a eight lions gate sort of time period, this total solar eclipse, and this planetary parade, this is all on August twelfth, all of it, all of it. So if you want to connect more deeply in that time with all of that going on with all of those supportive elements that are coming through for us in that time where it's probably best to actually practice going within and connecting with that inner inner fire, inner truth, inner spirit, highest self, then you should probably come to the Great Celestial Convergence of twenty twenty six. This is the blessing I'm offering on August twelfth. You can click below wherever you're watching or listening to this if you want to come join us.
Speaker 5: Lots of people already signed up. Often how it goes as people who have been to a.
Speaker 1: Blessing are just ready to go to the next one because they're so powerful and it's so obvious to people, and so when they when they connect to that, they're like, when's the next one. So a lot of people who are coming to blessings are like signed up for this already. Even though I hadn't done this show on it, I did send out an email if you're on the list I did, I think put out a substack, and if not, I will. But so some people have also been invited. Everybody he's invited. If you haven't heard of it, now you've heard of it. Go through this again on the description so if you do want to reread some of the emphasis of what's coming through for us kind of the same sort of stuff, right, talk about how this is a turning point, you know, purification, upliftment, of course, a high level sort of initiation, transformation, ascension and attunement, and all the planets that are with us, you know what they actually want to give us in this blessing connected to everything I just said, a little bit of extra information sort of in here too, though, if you do peruse this total solar eclipse, like I said, we're undergoing profound energetic reconfiguration, and so we really want to be within when we're doing that. The new moon of course, otherwise it wouldn't be a total solar eclipse. The persied meteor peak, that inspiration inner vision that comes through with that, and again that line gate, this auspicious moment through our biggest, biggest leo hearts coming through. So I just say humanity has been preparing consciously and unconsciously for the unveiling of the Soul's truth, the dawning of the soul light era, the Christic millennium, the aon of brightness. Like I said, we're halfway through this thirteen year period, we're about six and a half years in. We got about six and a half years to go. We've been on the train, we've been on the purification ride, we've been in the transformation. You have no idea how much higher your consciousness is than it was in twenty nineteen. I wish you did, but you don't, probably because it just feels like this is just who you are, who you've always been.
Speaker 5: Maybe you've noticed, congratulations.
Speaker 1: If you have a lot of people, I don't think do, even people who are very spiritually minded and self aware, right, I have still not really necessarily seen how much they've transformed. I see it to a good deal because I work with so many people, so beautiful to watch them over the years that I get to work with most people.
Speaker 5: But I even am not that great to seeing myself.
Speaker 1: I can see it when I stop and do it, but I'm not walking around with that awareness, right, So I hope you stop and notice that here we are, and so we're moving continuously towards that transformation of all consciousness on earth and our entire society. So it's no small thing we're doing here, and so this is at tooment calls your soul, heart, mind, and body back to center, back to origin, back to divine purpose. You receive abundance, a trust in the eternal essence within all things, ease and grace, and the quickening transformations, reshaping earth, alignment of your will with a divine will, and perfect synchronicity, structured support for your evolution as a guide and leader of souls. You might not see yourself as such, but you are. If you're listening to this show, you are, that's for sure. Subconscious transformation that unleashes your divine potential, protection from all dark, harmful or mistake and energies. Especially in that solar eclipse moment breakthroughs an inspiration, inner site and soul embodiment, manifestation of divine and the aligned goals and extraordinary luck. I love that piece that came through as well, So I'm so excited for this. I'm so excited for the group that stepped forward already. I hope you join that group as well and we all go through together. Remember you don't have to be there live. This is August twelfth. When you come here click below wherever you're watching and listening or otherwise come to the actual scheduling page for the blessing. Click on August twelfth, and it'll show you in your time zone what time it is and if you can come live, then come live. It's awesome. It's so deep and powerful. If you can't come live, no worries. It's still so deep and powerful because I send the recording to one hundred percent of people who are registered. So if you've registered, you're coming, even if you're not there live with us. The recording comes to you right when we're done, and then over the next week you have access to it, so you get to come to it again and again and again. That blessing only really comes true once technically, but when you go back and revisit this, you get to resonate with the experience. You get to have another sort of guided meditation. It can be very powerful to do it again and again, so I suggest that to people. Of course, I always have high hopes, and I hope people are meditating every day and getting within every day, and so i'm you know, I am happy to leave these up for a week in case it gets people to do a little bit more going within. But it just also increases your value because you get to come to this again and again, and they end up being half an hour forty five minutes. I'm not sure exactly how long it tells you that it's scheduled for, but that's what is happening, and so we pretty quickly get to it.
Speaker 5: We get deep, we get the.
Speaker 1: Blessing to come through, we get to sit in that for a moment, we come back out, and that's usually about half an hour to forty five minutes, a pretty decent length of a guided meditation slash profound blessing. So that's what's coming up August twelfth. I am so excited and very very honored to always be called to be offering these blessings for people, and that people find them, find so much value in them that they come back again and again with an honor, and that this one is so big. I am a little bit in awe of it, maybe a big bit in awe of it. This August twelfth moment is huge. So that's everything that's come through so far. That's what I've been called to, that's what I've kind of already channeled through about it. As I get closer over the next few days, I start getting the download of what the actual moment to moment sort of. You know, meditation and blessing is going to be on the twelve, and then it's even deeper than I thought before that.
Speaker 5: Happens, So we'll see when we get there. You know what comes through.
Speaker 1: But it's always big, it's always beautiful, and this one is bigger and more beautiful than ever.
Speaker 5: So grateful to do it.
Speaker 1: Hope to see you there, hope to see you on the recording at least if you can't join us. Live just as big, just as powerful, just as beautiful. And I'm being reminded to let you know too. You can register other people if they want to actually do it, that's even better, obviously, But if they might be somewhat resistant technically, but you think their souls open to receiving it, and they're in your sort of care and purview, this is what we call like our immediate family, your children, even your animals. You can register for them too, and they can also receive it at the heart level and the soul level, and even if they don't know it, you watch the things that happen for them when they do, so that can be a really beautiful gift to give too, Just in case that's on your mind. I just know, like I have sometimes parents who come to me and they're like, I wish my kid would do this. They might not do the meditation, they might not be quite there yet, but they can still receive the blessing. You don't have to be present for a meditation to receive a blessing. It can come anyways. So if that feels good to you, keep that mine too. And otherwise, Yeah, I'm been very, very busy. I am trying to keep getting things out to you. These episodes are coming out enough for now. I like to do a little bit more than I've been doing the past few weeks. But as you know, things have been a little bit intense, so hopefully we'll get back into a little bit more regular of a habit. Still accepting prayers, of course, for my chicken and her foot. She's still healing this infection. Of course, she's got the bumble foot. It sounds cute, it's not. It's horrible, and I hope she continues to do well and heal this. So if you've got some prayers and some love to give to doctor Senator the chicken, then please do send your love to her as she continues healing this and I'll register her for the blessing animals too, Like I said, they love it. I give her blessings anyway, but she'll get some extra that day. And yeah, so I'll see you guys next time. And until then, travel well, aim for balance, and always look inside first hmm.
Speaker 2: Groom driven screens. It's a plot to drop the HQ. Fighting amongst each other, home the rulers that don't like you. Mclom has dropped the.
Speaker 3: Hell Incoli with the wood Wanza Holly suggestions out of poker, reads of camel, platz of Holly, but took the mental dorobbery.
Speaker 2: Execute a top of league hypocracy.
Speaker 3: It is factory and back the top releave.
Speaker 4: Put the hands up to touch the acostia cautse. You know, deep down is something bigger than your wallet.