Speaker 1: Alright, it's seven pm Friday. It's ninety five degrease. It's like, no, it's eight o'clock. But y'all, y'all catch my drift. Welcome back to the Black E experience. This is the ding ding ding ming ming the is it the celebration episode. It's like a celebration episode, a anniversary episode. It's like a new year episode, cause I'm about to reflect back on the year that I've had because today is actually the twenty six but July fourteenth made it one year that I've been in Dallas. I did it, y'all. I did it after two failed attempts. You know what I'm saying. First I went to Florida, and when I got there, we all knew that wasn't really where I wanted to be. But you know, I just tried to make it work on a fly because I'm like, oh, my dad is here, I don't have support. And then that didn't work out. And then I went to Cali and that really was where I wanted to be, But I did that shit on the fly and my wings wasn't strong enough yet, and I went back to de Trade again. Well not again, cause yeah, I just went straight there. But after that, I'm like, I'm gonna do this one more time. They say third times to charm my birthday. Three three, that's my lucky number, that's my favorite number. So it worked out. So this is the celebration episode. I had to give me a long, a little wine. Nothing too serious. It ain't no a suspades. But I should have known this was going to be an issue. I should have had this ready before I before I started. Let's see. I'm gonna get it though, But yes, July fourteenth made it one year. I can't even see where the little and they ain't even got the little that made me get yett on have to use my teeth. But I know y'all want to see what this mouth. Dude, that's crazy. It ain't look he comeing to help me, thank you. But anyway, July fourteenth made it one year, guys, one freaking year. It's been a crazy year, and I feel like I live on autopilot, which is really not a good thing. Like it's not a good thing for anybody. I hope y'all are not living on autopilot. I hope that if you are watching this and you come to the realization, like damn, I'm living on auto pilots, just getting up doing the same shit every day, just shaking and moving, like not even paying attention, not being present, like literally just zoned out going through your life. You cannot live your life like that, bro, I be living on autopilot. It wasn't until I don't even know if it was the actual day, like if it was the fourteenth, when I looked at the calendar or whatever. But I was like, damn, it's been a year. It's been a year. And then I'm a motherfucker that don't document shit besides the podcast, and y'all know, I done took a little hiatus from that just because of life in the season that I'm and then I'll get into that. But I don't take a lot of pictures. I don't do a lot of videos, And I think that makes me feel like even though that's not the only way to show that you mak in progress, because if I just look at my life, nigga, progress, you feel me. But like, it is good to document your journey. It is good to take pictures. It is good to take videos because you look up and be like, dang, you know what I'm saying, Like I look at my life and be like, dang, a lot has happened, but I don't have nothing to really like look back on. And so I look at some of the pictures that I do post or whatever, like I don't post a lot, but I do just look back and like, dang, just reminisce on, Dang, this was this, This was the day that I touched down. This was the day that this happened. Like or you know, I look at I mean, look at pictures or you know how you got like the little highlights on your Instagram, or even if you don't post the highlights, like you could still go back and look at like the stories that you posted on a certain day and thank you. So I kind of looked at that, and I'm just like, dang, we gotta pull up, we gotta poe up, Pull me up, baby, pull me up to the top, to the brown, the overflow of abundance in my life to the top. Cheers. Okay, we were cheersing too. We're cheersing to a successful year, accomplishing our goals, pressing forward, moving forward through all the obstacles, through all the drama, through all the bullshit, thriving, glowing. Look at he said he came in. He was like, your skin looks really good. Is going out? Yeah, it's the fuck nigga free glow. Okay, so just baby, baby, pour into yourself, love yourself, listen to your intuition, follow your goals, work hard, beat that bitch period. Be who you are, Who be who you are, be who you are destined to be. This is Destiny's child right here. Okay, this is God's favorite. Cheers, go straight to the cooochie chakra. Okay, no, that's what. That ain't really what. I don't drink no more because I get hangovers every time I drink. But you know, drink its just make you drinking or hat you on the phone calling. But anyway, so yeah, I was like, I had a little moment and I started reminiscing, and I'm like, oh my god, it's been a year. So I gotta reflect that. I gotta I got. I'm about to take you back, even though y'all kind of you know, heard the story through the episode, But now I gotta go back and reflect. I gotta rewind before I get shot to where I am today because so much has happened the last episode. I brought my homegirl Christina on here. Shout out to Christina. And even after that, it was so many times I didn't even say that Tom yet, but I'm like it was. I booked a session here so many times, like and I had to like cancel or couldn't come or like this shit just kept happening. I'm like, damn, like, am I ever gonna go back and make an episode? And so like? And then today I ain't gonna lie. I didn't even want to come today cause I was like, I want to get my nailsun, I want to get my lashes done, I want to get my toes done. I'm like, Jazmin, nobody cares about any of those things. These niggas can't even see your toes under the table right now, Like what just making up an excuse on top of the fact that it's so weird, it's so fucking I'm so weird and I'm so crazy. Like I complained a lot about and we're gonna get to all of this too. I complain a lot about having to work two jobs and oh, I'm just so tired. I'm so drained. I don't make no content no more. I don't do the podcast. Yeah, so I'm not doing yoga. I'm not being then when the opportunity comes, when you got the time to do it, when you wanna do it. I really like, the job is gonna fucking drain me till it ain't nothing left. So it's like, and you know what I'm saying, Like when I come in here, I light up. I love this shit I could do. I do do this shit for free, but I have gotten paid for it. But you know, like but I needed this. I had to get back to like this is going to I don't know, like this like light's a little fire in me. This is me pouring into myself. This is like what I'm born to, fucking do you know what I'm saying, Like, don't forget that the jobs, and we don't get into that, but the jobs, obviously I need them and that's what got me to this point. That's what's helping me, you know, like sustain and like maintain and be able to do everything that I need to do. But baby, this is me, this right here, is this is really the bread and butter. So like I don't know, but you know, we always we fall off. Sometimes we lose sight of things we and then you just gotta understand what season of your life you're in, you know, because and I'm gonna just get to all of that. I'm gonna get to all of that because your girls stay going through a season, and every time I'm in that bitch, I'm like, when am I getting to the next to when you wanted to jump back to old seasons? Fast forward to new seasons? Give me the best season, like bro I but anyway, let's take it back. Let's take it back. Okay. July fourteenth, twenty twenty three, That's when I booked the one way flight to Dallas, and I was feeling so many different emotions, like I was excited to leave, I was excited to come. I was excited for what was ahead of me. I knew, I knew that it was gonna be crazy, and I had had mixed feelings about coming because my intuition, like with the situation that I was in at the time, my intuition was like red flag. It was like jazzmin, don't do it. But it was also like I can't stay in Detroit because nothing is happening here for me. You know what I'm saying. I'd have been here all my fucking life. The job situation is not really paying off for me. At the time, I was only teaching yoga and that is not enough money, nigga. That's like fill up your gas tank, get a little quick meal from the kony like it would like. No, it wasn't nothing. I love yoga, I love teaching it, but no, that's not it. I felt crazy as hell leaving my son. You know, at that time, it had only been a discussion between me and my son and my mom that I was leaving. My mom was like, I'm giving you two weeks to figure it out, you know what I'm saying. And her thing was like I was gonna come back. Shit. I don't know. I don't know why. She thought it was just gonna be like, oh, you can go and just see what's going on. I already knew what it was. I was like, I'm leaving and I'm about to get on my shit and I'm not coming back. You know, I had had the discussion with my son. My son already knew what it was like. You know, your mama been trying to get on her feet and just get some stability for us, Like I'm not gonna have it here. I'm not trying to live with my mom forever, you know what I'm saying, And like again, it just nothing was happening there for me. I wasn't receiving the proper support from the co parent. You know what I'm saying. It's just like you don't really want to help me the way that I need to be helped. And I'm not saying help me, but I'm saying, like, support our child in the situation to where I can get on my feet. You just want to do oh, I'm only doing this over here type shit. So it was like, how am I ever going to be able to get above water? You know what I'm saying, Like, because I'm drowning and I'm not even able to take care of myself and I got my kid with And I'm not saying that it's anybody else's respect, but as the other parent, you could provide support to this side to help with him so that I can get in a better place. If I'm struggling by myself, we're both struggling, then you know what I'm saying. And if you're able and capable, and you know what I'm saying, if you're able to do it, I don't understand why you want to see me struggle. So it was deuces. It was like, hey, y'all, I'm about to show y'all. I'm about to show y'all. Cause again, another thing with that whole situation, with the co parents situation, I feel like motherfucker's always wanted to play the narrative like I was just a bum ass bitch and I'm just not doing shit with my life and I'm just a dream chaser and I just live in this little fantasy ass land that I do because I'm a Pisti's but also don't play me like I'm a bum ass bitch and like I just don't have shit for myself, Like you know what I'm saying. So I'm a show niggas. Okay, I'm a show niggas. So I hopped on that flight, all these mixed emotions whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I remember when we like getting to the airport and all of that, I was just like, damn, I'm really fucking doing this. And then I remember like I had actually got on the plane and we were supposed to be getting ready to take off, and they was like, oh, it's something wrong with the plane. I'm like, oh, this is a sign I'm not supposed to go. This is God telling me not to go. And I'm like, man, if they tell me that, like the flight and not taken off, I was gonna really be heartbroken because I really did want to go. But I was like something in me was like, oh that that just mean jazz and you wasn't supposed to do it. But then we sat there for about twenty thirty minutes and they was like, all right, we're about to take off, and I'm like, oh shit, I'm about to go. So then I fucking landed. I got there. I'm not gonna go through it. Re fucking detail. Y'all know the situation, you know what I'm saying. The whole point for me to come here, not the whole point, but a very big part of the reason why I came here was because you know, you know, I thought I was locked in with somebody, so whatever. But immediately even through that situation, I don't know, I just feel like the signs were there. I'll just say that the signs were there for me early, so whatever, Like y'all, we're not gonna go through that whole situation again. Just a bunch of bs. And let's see fast forward, fast forward, so we know what happened with that situation. We know that I ended up leaving where I was, and from that point, I was like, damn, now I'm homeless. I have a job, but but wait, okay, wait, let me back up, Let me back up a little bit, let me back up. I love how I had a job as soon as I stepped off the plane. Okay, baby, luxury jobs, luxury hotels. Bitch always had a good ass job this whole fucking time. Like so whatever, yeah, whatever, I had a job as soon as I stepped off the plane, like I was, I was in my bag okay, like on my shit whatever, just feeling really good about myself. But anyway, so y'all know that little situation happened or whatever. Fast forward. So I left that situation, I was like, damn, I'm homeless, but I have a job at least, And so then I ended up talking to a colleague, a coworker that ended up let me stay with her, which was so fucking crazy. But again, God's favorite, God's child, Destiny's child, Like I don't know, shit just works out for me. So my coworker lets me stay with her, and she has a daughter and whatever, like it just worked out, and we worked two different shifts, like she worked the night shift. I worked during the day. You know, like I was able to stay with her daughter overnight, like without her feeling some type of you know what I'm I'm saying, like, cause it's hard to get child here, nigga, you know what I'm saying, especially if you baby daddy ain't helping. So it like everything just kind of worked out. So you know, I had that job, y'all know, like I'm not just gonna go into every fucking detail, but that was very good for me. I was very grateful. Oh wait, let me back up, Let me back up right rewind reine wait before that, Okay, So when I was that when I when I first got here, I was staying with my homegirl. Shout out to Chantonnay. I am really grateful for the relationship that her and I have and that we built over time. I think that Chantonnay was very instrumental in like my time here in Dallas, and like I said, she inspired me. She was actually supposed to come on here, but it just whatever. We'll see about getting her on here. But me and Chantiney had really connected because she's a black woman. She's a mother of three, a motherfucking hustler, grinder, get it out the mud, like you know what I'm saying, Like she's the epitome of a black woman. Okay, gonna get it done. And I think, like, you know, me and her had had so many conversations before I even came here, and I feel like our situations was kind of similar in certain ways and stuff. But like when I came here and like actually staying with her and just seeing like her strength and just everything, like that shit was very inspiring to be like, jazzmin you can do this, you know what I'm saying, Like because I only have one kid, and then my kid is not even here, you know what I'm saying, So it's like, get on your shit, do your shit whatever. So like I was just always inspired by her, like just her work, ethic, just excuse me her as like just as a mother and just you know, like it was just very inspiring to see. And I think that's kind of weird. Like I ain't gonna lie, but like she didn't like that shit rubbed off on me the whole just I don't know it rubbed off on me for sure, but I had to shout her out because like, and I mean we still talk to this day, you know what I'm saying, And like, I think she was very instrumental. And I also and I'm also just grateful for her, and I thank her because she opened up her doors to me, you know what I'm saying. Really didn't know her from a can of paint. We like, you know, we became friends through a mutual person. But very grateful because that really allowed me to get on my feet. And that's the thing, Like, you know, everybody, everybody's situation is not the same. I can't just advise somebody to just book a one way flight and go to another state and be like, just try to make it, you know what I'm saying, Like, your circumstances gotta be right. You gotta have a good support system. You gotta have your ducks in a row. It's not it. I mean, you can if you want to, but you really gotta have something. You gotta have something to stand on to make it. So, you know, that's not just something that everybody can do. But like I said, I'm just very grateful for her. She was very instrumental in this whole process, my journey always help me down, always have my back, like real and then okay, so all right, fast forward, so back to when I was staying with my coworker, and again we shout out to Mishka. Okay, because you were very instrumental in my journey as well. You did not have to open your doors to me, you know what I'm saying. Me and Mishka, we barely even knew each other, Like I said, we work different shifts. Like I would just see her on the tail end of her shit when she getting ready to leave at seven am and I'm coming in, like we exchanged words with laughing joke whatever. And I remember one day I just told her my situation in Maya when I had left where I was at. I stayed at a hotel for two days, well three days. I stayed at a hotel for three days, and I remember she told me. She was like, you know, it was going on to my third day and she was like, oh, well, you could just come stay in my house, like I got an extra room, I got a bed, whatever, And I'm like, okay, So I stayed at my hotel on the third day and then the next day it was like send me to Addy and then it was like and I'll never forget Okay, So okay, going back to when I when I left the first place, where when I left my first place and I was going to the second place. I remember how I felt that day when I was taking a lift to my coworker's house, and I just like all the emotions I was feeling. I was like, I don't want to like start over. I was missing where I used to stay. I was like dang, like like it was a whole different side of town. It was just so much. And I was just so sad because look, I'm getting teary eyed now because I was just so sad. I didn't want I didn't want to start over one thing about me. I'm not gonna lie. And it's so sad. It's so sad. I'm working on changing my perspective. I hate change. I'm not gonna lie. I absolulutely hate change. And you shouldn't because change is inevitable, you know what I'm saying, Like everything in life is constantly changing. The weather is changing, the seasons are changing, people are changing, You are changing, everything's changing, your job change whatever. You know what I'm saying, Like it's always new rules, it's new stuff. Everything changes, bro, so you have to embrace change. But it's just tough. I just hate it, Like I hate starting new, I hate starting over it because you know, it's just the uncertainty of things. It's like I gotta learn something new, I gotta whatever. Like I don't know, I just be in my scary, my scaredy cat bag and like I just hate change, but I'm working on it, so I like, so yeah, I just remember being in that lift and like I was like, oh my god, I don't want to do this. I didn't know how her house was gonna be. I didn't you know what I'm saying. And I remember my homegirl Panda. She was like, girl, anything is better than where you came from and what you were dealing with. Like the girl, just get over it. So yeah, and I just remember that day, that first day, like her daughter was like so hyped, like have me over there, Like her loved me, like kids loved me, and like like she thought I was her homegirl or she thought I was the same age as her, probably because we're the same hYP but you know, like it was a joy for sure, and again, just super fucking grateful again Destiny's child, God's favorite, cause I don't even know how the fuck I swung that. Like I remember being in the hotel on the third day, on that last day my hotel. Now, I think I'm about of cried a little bit that day, and I just remember like praying and asking God, like, bro, where do I go from here? Like what is the next step? What am I gonna do? I don't want to go back to Detroit, like, and then something just came over me and was like, Jazmine, you gotta keep going, you know what I'm saying, Like you not down to your last dollar? You not you know what I'm saying, Like just figure it out. Just keep going until you don't have no other options. But you ain't gotta give up. So I was just like fucking And that was like that day I decided that that was going to be my mindset going forward, Like until you ain't got no more fighting, no more options left, just keep fucking going, because that's what's gonna happen in life. You're gonna constantly, you know, come in contact with obstacles, speed bumps, monkey wrenches in the plant, haters, all of that, Like all of that, nothing's gonna stop. None of that shit is gonna stop, so you gotta keep fucking going. So I was able to do that. I was able to stay there, super grateful MM. So when I went there, it was October. So at that point I was at the I was at the second hotel that I had got a job at. Y'all know how that whole situation when we ain't run through all them niggas still be hating to this day, these motherfuckers. Okay, sidebar, The hotel that I work at now is right down the street from that hotel. We are actually required to park at the old hotels parking structure, right, and so sometimes I drive. Sometimes I don't have a car yet, but sometimes I drive. But I don't have a parking pass there yet, Like my job was on bullshit, like we don't. I don't know why they don't have all the parking passes for people. So you know, sometimes I do drive. So when I drive, I park in the parking structure and shout out to all my PMC niggas at that hotel because we still cool them, still my dogs. Like on my lunch break, I say, at least once a week, at least once a week, I'll walk down there and go kick it with my valet niggas because them is still my homeboys. They do not want me down there. They'd be like, you can't be on the property, blah blah blah. Like, Bro, I'm not down here causing commotion with the guests. I'm not speaking to y'all niggas. I'm not setting shit on fire. Like I can't come down here and be outside and talk to the valet haters. So anyway, so on the days that I do drive, you know, I park in there, but I didn't have a parking past yet. So the last time that I parked in there, when you have to walk through the hotel, you gotta walk past the little front desk kind of you gotta walk past the elevators. You gotta walk past the little Starbucks and go to the little back elevator. The hotel manager was getting on the elevator, and then it was some other other people that work around the hotel or whatever, and they saw me whatever. Some of them was talking to me, Oh, how's it going at such a such? I heard that it's cool whatever. Man, I do want to say the next couple of days, my current job It was actually on my off day. I was in the bed, which I really don't even get a lot off days. We're gonna get to that too. I was in the bed and oh, okay. It was on my off day for my main job. But I had to go to my second job. So I was chilling in the cut, you know, in the am, just waiting to go to my little PM shitt So my manager called me from my current job. I was like, hey, can you come in today? And I'm like, bro, I gotta go to my second job. But I was like at the time, I did need the hours and I didn't need the money, so I'm like, Okay, I'll come in or whatever. He was like, oh, and I got some tea for you. Mind you this is a black dude, and I'm like, this, Nick tall, he got some tea for me. I'm like, dangn somebody I fired, somebody quit, Like he got some tea. So the whole, the whole little morning before I get there, I'm like, what would he have to tell me? And the fact that he said that he had some tea was so funny to me. So I get to work. Whatever he ends up telling me, he like, yeah, so what's up with your last job? Like I never really talked to you about that, And so we kind of went over there again the reason why I had quitting all of that or whatever, and I'm like, yeah, they kind of be hating on me or whatever. He was like, yeah, so they called down here and was like you can't be down there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, they called you.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah. They were like, yeah, you know, jas Man, we have problems with her. Bitch, what problems? Bro? Yeah, they said they got a problem. He was like, well, I don't know anything about that. She's a great employee here. I don't know anything about that. They was like, yeah, she's been parking in a lot. He was like, well, we have a contract with y'all to park down there, so she can park down there as long as she got a parking pass. Okay, well, as long as she has a parking past. But we really just don't want her hanging out and sucker dick all of y'all. Y'all is really some haters, like am I the only person at y'all treat like that cause I quit? Or maybe because the manager didn't get no play. I don't know what it is, but very weird vibes. But anyway, you know, when I get a parking pass, I'll parking a lot. And that's another thing I'm deciding on if I want to get a car, if I want to just keep lifting. That's another part of the journey too, another sidebar. So I like how my lift experience, my lifting uber experience has like progressed since I've been here, because when I first came to Dallas, I was living for as fuck like kind of out in the country, like I was living in Farris, Texas. So when I tell people that, they be like, what the fuck, where's that? Or people that know, like, oh, that's kind of out the way, So it ain't that out the way. It's really like it was like a twenty minute drive to my job, but with traffic and all that, it ain't nowhere, and like, ain't nobody trying to take that drive in? Also, all the fucking boys be out there, the police be out there, how to tell so that ain't know where you really want to be driving. I'm just I'm actually paying off. Well, I got thirty nine dollars left on a ticket that I'm paying off right now. And then I had another ticket that I these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I got a ticket also for not updating my license and getting a Texas ID. They were like, you were supposed to have been do this. You've been here for way longer than thirty days, and it's like, suck a dig Okay, So yeah, I gotta get my Texas ID. That was the whole thing, too, okay, But anyway, Yeah, my lift and uber experience has really progressed. So, like I said, when I first got here, I was in ferrist so far as fuck baby, catching them ubers and lyft to work every day. I was spending like thirty to fifty dollars just to get to work. Then I was having a lift back. Then you gotta take into consideration the time of the day that you're going. When I'm trying to get a uber at six point thirty in the morning, price is gonna be sky high, and it's not gonna be a lot of drivers. Uh afternoon, it's kind of cool, but still traffic whatever, like just all of that shit. So that shit used to add the fuck up. And at the time at first, when I first got there, my homegirl was like, you ain't gotta pay me nothing, which was cool because again I came to this bitch with like five six hundred dollars in my bank account, so I didn't have any money, you know what I'm saying, and then trying to save up was fucking crazy. So that was when I first got here. Then when I started staying with my coworker, I stayed a little bit closer to my job, and lifts were like fifteen twenty dollars. But again it depends on the time of day, it depends on what's going on, if it's raining, whatever. Because when I started my current job at the hotel that I'm at now, you gotta go through like an initiation process in that bitch, like they make you. They give you the bullshit shifts and they make you do all of the shifts when you first get hired there. So I was working a little am shift which is seventy three thirty, which that's that's that's my jam, that's my shit. I love that shift. That's what I work now, the midshift to ten am to like six thirty. I don't really fuck with that cause I'm I'm a morning person, Like I'm up at the ass cracking do on every day like clockwork. My body just wake up early as fuck, so I would be up early as hell, and it's like I kind of got to linger around until almost ten o'clock and go to work. And then by the time you get off, you can't go take care of no business, pay no bills, or do no shit that you gotta do. Six thirty, everything is pretty much closed. And then the fucking the day ain't over. But it's like, uh, six thirty, you get home, you know, it's just it's a buzz kill. Three to eleven fucking thirty. Who wants to work that shift? Not fucking me? And then you got the overnight shift, but I ain't doing that. I did that back in like two thousand and eleven, twenty twelve. But okay, so the three to eleven thirty. I hated that fucking shift. And I would try try to wake up in the morning and just try to do little shit, but I would just literally just lay in the bed until it was trying to go to work cause I was like it, My attitude was bad with that shift. It was really bad. And then it was also kind of like what was I supposed to do during that time? Cause again I don't have a car, you know what, I'm saying, and then what am I supposed to be doing in the morning time? It ain't I mean, it didn't stuff you could do to get but I just really hated that. And so then like I don't know, them ships would drag, and then it would be like, not really much to do at work, and you know, you gotta appear to be busy. You can't just be in that bitch like it ain't nothing to do. Them ships would drag. I would oh, I hated it. And then getting off at eleven thirty at night again either not a lot of drivers or the prices was sky high, and then it was just hell. It was hell, and I hated that. But then I don't know, it worked itself out and I got to this AM shift and I ain't fucking change it. So that's where I'm at with that now. And then I also, I have another job now. I work at a hotel spot as well, now, which is cool. I do that part time, and it's cool. People always ask me like, oh, would you either do one or the other? No, because them motherfuckers begin on my nerves sometimes, and then them motherfuckers begin on my nerves sometime. You gotta have a balance. I don't want to just be in one place at all times, and then I try, I try to just do one, but motherfuckers wasn't trying to pay me what I wanted. And I'm like, oh, well, I'm just gonna continue to work too, because that makes more sense because y'all nigga's not trying to give me the cheese that I want. I've also just and this I don't even want to say. This is something that I just recently learned. But the workplace, even at this big grown adult age, is like hi school, and that shit is sad. In workplaces be toxic as fuck. You really just gotta do your job and go home. You can have your little people that you're cool with, but them niggas is really not your friends. You know. Don't get too comfortable. But I do enjoy I enjoy both of my jobs, but I'm not gonna lie. That shit is draining as fuck. When I took on the second job, I felt like it was gonna be okay because it was just a part time. So I'm like, oh, I'm just gonna work a full time job and a part time job. It'll be cool. It'll be cool and It's so funny that I say that, because when I first came to Dallas, I was always like, Oh, I'm gonna get two jobs. I'm gonna really run it up. I'm gonna stack my money. Da da da da da. But in the back of my mind, I was always telling me, I was always trying to talk myself out of it, like, Jasmine, don't get two jobs. You don't wanna do that. It's gonna be too much, it's gonna be so overwhelming. Like I was always like, low key scared to work two jobs, so I just whatever. It just never really panned out. But when this opportunity came up, I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna do full time A part time. I'm like, I'll be able to do it. It'd be cool. I'm not gonna be tired a full time man. A part time I'm not gonna be tired, bitch, tired of hell, okay, tired baby. And then one day I looked up and I'm like, I'm working seven days a week, no off days, no off days between the two. I'm either working both jobs in the day or just one for like, shit, nine to six, nine to seven or whatever. Whatever. Fucking time, baby, it's not for the week. But bitch just got bills to pad. They got shit to do, you know what I'm saying, Like, but I ain't gonna lie. Recently, it kind of got to a point where I was waking up and I was feeling like my equilibrium was off. I was like, bro, I just don't feel good like my bid like, I need a break, I need a b I don't. And I don't even know how I got to the point where I'm just like working just but I guess it is just straight up seven days. I don't know the schedule is is. It's really weird. But I talked to my dad recently. He was like, Jazmin, that's not gonna work. You can't do that. You need a break? Are you gonna pay my rent? Are you like? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do? So I mean it's going, you know, as good as it can. It's so funny cause every time I get in a lift or uber, the dudes be like, you know, you be making a little conversation. I'm always going to work. Every time I getting a fucking lyft, They're like, oh my god, you have two jobs. You need to be sitting pretty. You need to be out. I okay, we'll beat my band then, like take me back home. No, that's not how the world works. I don't know. I do wanna be in my soft girl era. L hopefully it's coming soon, hopefully. But again earlier when I was talking about like the different seasons of your life, like this is just the season I'm in, and I just gotta go super hard and I gotta do what I gotta do. Because also while I sit here, bitchmon and complain about having to work two jobs, you jasmine, let's go back to those seasons when you were unemployed and you set at home every fucking day, Like, dog, I need a job, I need some money, I need this, I need that. You was bored as fuck, ain't had nothing to dowding, twiddling your thumbs like every time a nigga FaceTime you, you was in the same fucking place, like damn, bitch, you steal in the bed. Like so you just gotta think about the seasons that you're in. So but one thing that I do make a point to do in this season in my life, like even though I'm tired, is fuck baby, when I get up every day. I thank God. I thank God for the roof over my head, for the for the crib in my name, for the beautiful that I live. You know what I'm saying, Because where I live, and this is the thing where I live today, I worked my ass off to get where I am. It's literally everything that I envision for myself when I used to journal about, like the type of apartment that I wanted to live in and all of that. I wanted it to be brand new, updated, Like you know what I'm saying, all of that shit, Like that's what I got, That's what the fuck I have. And I just remember people always trying to like talk me down or be like Jazmine, No, you gotta get a starter apartment, like you gotta craw before you walk, like you trying, you trying to be boogie, you trying to live beyond your means, blah blah, just cause you live in the hood, just cause you you know what I'm saying, Like, No, I have a certain vision for myself. I have a certain standard for how I want to live. It's just something that I see for myself and I'm going to do that, And that's what the fuck I did so, but now everybody like, oh damn, your shit cold is hell? Yo? Exactly cause this is what I saw for myself. Thank you, you know, like, this is exactly what I saw for myself. So every day that I wake up, I thank God to be in my own shit, in my own name. Like again, just taking myself back down memory lane, thinking about when I stepped off the plane and when I got here, like cause it was so many times, it was so many obstacles, It was so many monkey wrenches in the plan that made me feel like, damn, how am I gonna do this? Like what's happening? Like am I gonna make it? Like? It was so much fucking shit, so much, especially when the whole court shit with my baby daddy and I had to save all the money that I was saving up for a place or for a car because in the beginning I didn't know if I wanted a car or a place. All of that money that I was saving up I had to end up using for an attorney when I had to go to court. I was pissed, not you cutting into my plans, motherfucker. But of course, you know why not. We always gonna make it hard for you Jasma, We're always gonna put the road blocks in the way for you. Sorry, that's just what it is. So that. But yeah, I don't even know where I was in the story before I went off into all of that. So let's see started my uh so I started my second job all of that. Let's see fast word fast forward, cause I didn't even talk about I didn't. I wanted to do a episode before I came here with Christina, but I never did that. Like I had ended up going back to Detroit the weekend of my birthday to go see my son and stuff. Cause I really wanted to go back for his birthday, but it with work and all of day, it just wasn't gonna happen. So I went back the weekend of my birthday. I had like a little a little kickback, you know, at an airbnb. I spent time with my mom, my son, my niece. We had like went to Dave and Busters and shit. My son's schedule was actually pretty hectic, Like you would think that Nigga had two jobs. With everything that he got going on, he had something to do every day. It was hard to keep up with him. Had a little kickback saw like some of my family members and stuff like. It was cool, quick, a little turn around trip. But when I got there, oh man, when I got there, baby, when I stepped off the plane, it was cold as fuck. I was like, I remember being in that lift to the crib. I was like, I just felt dead inside. I felt like, what is it called on Lion King Pride Rock or whatever? Where the fuck's car was? That's what he felt like, them fucking trees with the branches. I was like, I don't want to be like, I have no desire to be in Detroit at all, and I'm not. It's not to say that it ain't good shit popping there or what like, you know, it's some stuff going on there, but I'm straight. I don't ever have to go back ever, and it's not my plan too. But you know, the trip it was, it was what it was. Whatever came back, ohso yeah, And that was after I had got my tax money too, so shout out to the taxes. So when I came back and I felt like it was so crazy because I felt like I spent some little unnecessary money when I went there, like I was like I should have just not And it wasn't nothing too crazy, but you know, I just I'm really a stickler about my money. So when I came back, I was like, Okay, I really got to get on the grind and find a place to live and all of that or whatever. So when I came back, I was on it. I was setting up my little, uh you know, little viewings of the property and all of that or the apartments. I'm acting like I was looking for a house. But yeah, so I had set all of those up. I had found was that the first place that I went to off Rip, I did find a place off Rip that I really liked. It was in the Medical district, but that wasn't a place I did like it. But and that one was a studio. So when initially I was looking at all studio apartments cause I'm like, you know, crawby before you walk type shit, like let me just start off with something small, just get my foot in the door. But I really did like the place that I looked at, but it was a studio. They also had a one bed room, but I was like, I'm not gonna pay that. So I was looking at the studio. But I'll never forget the sink, the kitchen sink in the studio was like this be literally like you could only put a cup in that, bitch. I'm like, why is this not a full size sink? But it was cool, it was and I'll never forget. I had to pay a three hundred dollars like deposit or whatever, non refundable, and then you know, these motherfuckers be asking for all of your fuck We want your bank statement, we want your pay stuffs. You gotta make three times the rent, bitch, you don't even make three times the rent. Let's look at your pay stuffs, let's check your W twos so all that I had paid that three hundred dollars deposit, and then I was almost to the point where I was, but I have my homegirl boyfriend trying to make like trying to what was he trying to do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was like, dang, I'm gonna have to alter my bank statements to say that I make three times the rent because I don't. And he was like, I can't even do it, like it's not it just wouldn't go work. And I was like, d I was so mad because I had paid that three hundred dollars and that shit adds up, you know, it adds up. And it also, uh decreases the money in your account. So I remember they tried to follow up with me or whatever, and I was just like, fuck, I just gotta take the l because I don't make three times to rent and I can't falsify my bank statements. You know what I'm saying. I'm not about to go to jail for this shit. So and I remember one of my homeboys events was like, man, don't even worry about it. He was like, when I got my place here, Like you know what I'm saying. He went through that where he thought like he found a perfect place and all of that. He was like, that wasn't no one. He was like, watch you, you gonna get your spot and it's gonna be everything that you want. My God, that sounds good, but I'm just ready to move. I can't live with my coworker forever. And so then I went and looked at a couple more places and then I found, uh one of them. It was one of them that I really liked. But then the last one that I went and saw was the place that I live now. And so when I got to that last place, I was like, oh baby, this is it. Nice little one bedroom just decked out like everything. I let the kitchen, the shower, the closet, like the balcony. Amazing. Oh but you know what, you know what's so funny. The one that they showed me is not the unit that I moved into. And this is how I know that everything was divine. So I don't know. Something happened they, I don't know, ended up taking it off the market or ever somebody else got it. And I'm like, y'all just showed it to me and said it was moving ready, No, it's gone, just apply for another unit. I'm like, fucking great. So the one, the next one that I looked at, was the same type. It was still in one bedroom, but I guess it might have been a little bit bigger, and of course it costs more. And I'm like, fuck, like y'all are really pushing it. And at this time, at this time when I was applying for places, I only had one job at that time, so I had been like applying to different places and trying to get Oh, and I had got another. I had got a job at a UH, I had accepted an offer at a spy and I went to job. I went I went to work for one day, and that day that I got there, they told me that I would have They said that they had roaches in the spa shower, and it was like, oh yeah, so we just usually gonna have to clean those up. Baby. I went on my lunch break and I never came back cause I'm not cleaning up no fucking roaches, bro like. And it wasn't even a top tier hotel. And you know, at this point, I'm used to the the Forbes standard of hotels, like your bitch is top notch Okay, my resume is a one. So I just it's just a certain standard. I'm sorry, period. So and I'm not picking up no fucking roaches in your fucking spas shower, so deuces, bitch. But I ended up getting another job, you know whatever. So I got my two sources of income and and I don't know whatever, I get to place in May. In May, my moving date was May seventh. Oh that's what I was saying. So the first unit was not the one. So they ended up telling me, oh, we got another unit, and the unit number. I don't know if I should say it, y'all niggas might be trying to start the unit number is my son's birthday. I was like, oh, this is the one. I'm like, dog should be too divine for me. So the UNI number is my son's birthday. I was like, I don't give a fuck, I'm getting it. This is mine. Like to me, that meant it was To me, that meant that it was mine. So then that's not even it. Oh so then when I I don't even think I got to ghost. Oh, I did end up going to see it at some point. So when I went to see it, it was pretty much the same thing, but the balcony was even bigger, and I'm like, yes, this is it. I want to yeah. Whatever. So fast forward to going through all of the shit with the least and all of that. When I'm going through the paperwork, the name of like the like the I guess, like the top property management company over over the whole thing. Guess what the name was. Guess just guess what do y'all think it was? The property management name was the name of the street that I grew up on in Detroit. I was like, bitch, this is mine, Like, this is bro, this is my place, this is like God himself wrote That's what I'm saying, Like what's for you. It is for you. Your blessings ain't gonna miss you. You ain't gotta work. Like That's how I knew this shit was mine. It was destiny child, destiney be gosh chop period. So I didn't care. So you know, when I'm telling my dad and stuff, my dad like, Jess, you're gonna be able to pay all that, you gonna be able to do this? Like you sure, it don't matter. I'm about to make it happen because it's mine. And so you know what I'm saying. Everything fell in line how it was supposed to. A bitch got two jobs. I'm making it work. I'm making it hap like it is what it is? What else? What else? What else? I recently, like a couple of days ago, had just wrote out another six month plan and I had did I had wrote out a six month plan when I was still in Detroit, Like I hate again, this is why you need to document everything, writing, journaling, taking photos, taking videos, Like I just don't really do those things, or sometimes I do, but then I like the little journals that I brought here. I brought like three little mini journals, and after I was done filling them, up, I threw them away, so like, nah, I can't even look back at what I wrote to see like, yes, bitch, you did cross all of this off the list. But when I was in Detroit, I I had made a six month plan, and I remember I put booked one way flight to Dallas. Uh, get a job when you get there, And I had what type of job that I wanted to get. I said, get a job teaching yoga, looking at yoga studios. I did teach those three classes when I got here. I do want to give back to teaching yoga, but I've decided, like I don't really give a fuck about Like I don't want to teach at a studio. It ain't no money in that. I don't give a Like I want to do something for my people, like for my Black Girl Experience community. So that's why I really want to get back to the podcast and really focus on that and then be able to branch out and do my yoga from there for my people, like doing events and shit like that. Like I don't want to just be out here just I don't want to do it like that. I want to do it with my people and for me. What else did I put on there. I remember I was doing my three six nine method heavy, So if you're not familiar with the three six nine manifestation method, that's like when you write out an affirmation or whatever you want to write out. Like I don't remember exactly what I said, but one of the things that I said, like was like I am successful living in Dallas. I don't know it was something, but it was something about me being successful living in Dallas. So you write that three times in the morning, come back in the afternoon, right it six times, come back at night and write it nine times, and then you say it out loud all of them times, and then you know, you just do that every day. But I was writing like five different things on different pages. So for one page, I had one, I had another one, I had another one, and like I did that shit into the whole journal field up and then I threw it away. But for the most part, I feel like I pretty much crossed off everything on my list. I did everything that I said that I was gonna do. And that's the energy you gotta move with. That's the mindset that you gotta move with. That's the confidence that you gotta move with, and you gotta believe it. But you also have to put in the leg work to do those things. And then you also gotta stay preyed up. You gotta under staying at them. Obstacles is gonna come. You gotta understand that them hard times. You know what I'm saying, The devil is going to try to break you. It's like, you know what I'm saying. But again, everything that I went through here was like I had to stay in the mindset of like Jazmine, you just gotta keep pushing forward no matter what fucking happens, you know what I'm saying, Like, uh, I forgot what that is. Somebody had told me about something I don't know basically about like your back being against the wall, and like, nigga, all you can do is fight, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, that's how you gotta be. And then just a couple of days ago, I made another six month plan, but like, I need to add a lot more on here. It's not a lot on here, but I said get a twenty twenty five car cause I was kind of back and forth. I'm like, do I want a car or no? Oh, And that's another thing about my lifting uber experience, uh progressing. So now where I live, my jobs are like five minutes away from my creed, So it's it's I ain't even gonna say a blessing in the curse, but I will say now that I'm working two jobs, like I said, i'd be really fucking tired. I told you, for a minute, I was feeling like my equilibriom was off, Like you, it's very important to rest. Somebody was texting me today, one of my homegirls, like, hey, what's been up da? I'm like, girls, who job's been kicking my ass? Like working seven days a week. She's like, are you taking care of yourself? Like, I guess as much as I can, but like, rest is super important. Let me tell you all the funny story. Let me tell y' all the fun Oh my god, this shit was so funny. This was like last week. Okay, I had worked both jobs this day. It's so funny. I worked both jobs, right, So I had got home about six pms. Shoot a whatever. Then that wasn't even that fucking long. Will we think about it. So I got home around six pmsh. I get into bed, and baby, your girl is fucking tired. It takes me a nap, I wake up. I'm pick up my phone. It's eight twenty one. It's lightest fuck outside. I hopped out the bed so fucking fat, Like, Bro, I was losing my shit. I'm like, oh my god, my alarm didn't go up, Like I'm in the bathroom just going crazy, like oh my god. Like, first of all, I'm pretty sure that nobody was probably gonna fire me, you know what I'm saying. But it's just like, oh my god, I was going crazy. And so then I come back in the room, I'm like, oh my god, that didn't Nobody's even called me, like and ask where I am. And that was weird to me. I'm like, nobody call, like cause Nigga's gonna call, like, hey, where are you? You know what I'm saying. I'm like, nobody's called, and I don't know at one point, I don't know at what point I realized, cause it was still bright as fuck outside. It was eight twenty one pm. Bro, I was so sick. But that lets you know how tired I am. That lets you know how much I've been, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, I was like, wow, Jazmine, you need a break cause I was literally having a heart attack about to die, like I'm gonna be laid for work that like, and the fact that I wouldn't even sleep that long. I told you I got home and sick something. So I woke up at eight twenty one and was just like that shit was so crazy to me. But it was definitely a good laugh. It was definitely a good laugh. I was so glad that I was able to go back to sleep, you know what I'm saying. Like I had got up, talked on the phone for a little while, and I'm like, yeah, it's like but that's you know what I do. Like that about naps for me now, because I'm a nap girly, Okay, I love me a good nap. Never gonna pass up a nap. I apologize to my younger self all the time for all of the naps that I never took when I was a child. Like, baby, I'm taking all the naps for you. Any nap you want, anytime you want it. Let me know. I'm ready to get into bed. So like when I used to take naps, I'm talking about like still in adulthood, Like if I only had one job and I came home and took a nap, I would be up for the entire night, probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep until like three or four am. Now, when I get home and take a nap, I might wake up and then, you know, or I might just go to sleep for the night, but I'm not gonna wake up in then and be up all night. I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep, so you know, simper linings. But that was funny, sall? So okay, Yeah, So on my six month plan, I said I want a twenty twenty five car. Oh that's what I was saying about Again, I keep getting off topic. Whatever. The update on my Uber and Lyft process now is that my both of my jobs are like five minutes away. So my ubers be like five ten dollars mostly five and six dollars. So that's cool, you know what I'm saying. So when I think about that versus having a car, no having to pay car insurance, I'm like, do I really want to do that? But I do want a car. I do want a car because then I can really move how I want to move, and I can go. You know what I'm saying. I don't want to be lifting all over the place, Like I gotta lift to go get something to eat. I gotta lift to go here, I gotta you know what I'm saying, I want to go to mall. It's just so much. And the worst part about ubering and lifting everywhere is like when you hello, we're recording, what's the play. I'll let you know when where you at? All right, I hit you up when I get done with this. All right. So now they'd be like five six dollars whatever. But I do want a car, so I put a twenty twenty five car. I put like an Audi, a Bends, or I'm good with a new Toyota. Toyotas are very good cars. I learned that from my daddy. That's what he got me. I used to have a Toyota Avalon, like back in the day, and I had a I had another car. I had a Toyota. It was a two door two. But Toyotas are really good cars. But it's the new CAMERI the twenty twenty five camera. That bitch cold. And I've seen it in a really nice color. It was like a I think it was said it was like an ocean blue or some shit like that. That shit was cold, So I don't know. But when it's time to get a car, you know whatever, when my time comes again, I'm not in that season yet, just wedding being present where I am everything that I have manifested and you know, seeing for myself thus far, It'll come for that as well. And then I put get a living room set because I need a living room set and I need a nice TV for the living room. But I'm not sweating that either. Everything takes time. I really want to get some really nice statement pieces. I want to. I am a minimum, a minimalist, so like I don't want It's so funny. I saw a TikTok video the other day of like this is why millennials are a minimalists, because y'all, fucking what are they called? What are the parents? What are our parents called? The boomers? Whatever?
Speaker 2: The fuck?
Speaker 1: You know how the motherfuckers had so much shit in their house? Like for real them houses was ridiculous? Well all that fucking y'all. I hate the way that our parents live, Like why do you have all this shit in here? Twenty couches, eighty five thousand vases? Like why? Why? Yes, I want three things in my career. Okay, so that a new little wardrobe, all of that, you know, just whatever. That's all I have on here right now, like I said, because I feel like I've crossed off a lot of the other things on my list I should put I gotta get the live shows pop in, I gotta get I really gotta get back in my content bag and all of that. So I should put that on there as well, and like really building up my Black Girl Experience community here. But again when the time comes, when the season comes. But cause I really get down on myself a lot about the hiatus that I take from the podcast because again when I came out the gate six almost like seven years ago with this, I was recording five days a week. But I had to sit myself down, Like Jazmine, you started the podcast when you lost your job, so you had all the time in the world to record episodes every day. You don't have that luxury right now, you know what I'm saying, That's not the season you're in. So again you have to learn to appreciate what season in your life you're in. I remember when I used to do yoga every day and I was going through yoga teacher training. But I remember I had, well, I didn't lose my job, they had shut down where I was working or whatever, and I remember at that time, I'm like, dang, how am I gonna pay for yoga teacher training? But I remember like I was doing yoga every day and I love that. But then it was some days where I was like, dang, I'm kind of I don't know my burnt out or whatever. And so you know, it's just different seasons for different things. So today when I wake up every day and I kind of got an attitude that I do have to work two jobs or I feel like I'm overwhelmed and I'm overworked and all of that, it's like, bro, remember when you were sitting in Detroit when you didn't have a job and you didn't have money, And you know what I'm saying, like you gotta appreciate the seasons. And then again, like I'm not gonna it's very tough to be without my son. So I have my moments which are a lot where it's like damn, like i feel like I'm missing out on a lot, you know, by not being with him. But then again I'll look at it and I'm like Jasmine, he's a young thirteen year old male. It's nothing you could do for buddy right now. He gotta be with his dad, you know what I'm saying. And I'm glad that I was just a very big influence on him in those formative years of his life and I was able to be the nurturer that he needed. I feel like I instilled so many great things in my son like that he is going to carry with him forever. But right now, his dad gotta teach him how to be a young man. You know what I'm saying. It's just certain things that I cannot teach. There's nothing I can give him right now. He was already going at my head all the time, like, uh, y' all you do is baby him. Dad. I'm sorry that I'm a woman, partner. I'm sorry that I'm a woman. I'm sorry that I'm I'm a nurturer. Okay, all I have for my son and some hugs and some kisses, it's gonna be okay. You know what I'm saying. Like I'm a woman and I'm a mother. I'm sorry. Sorry, Dad, So again, you know what I'm saying, But that shit does get to me, it does get to me, but again it's just it's just the season. And again, like I said in the beginning of episode, I had to show niggas. I mean, I had to show my I had to do this for myself, you know, but I had to show niggas too, cause look how far I have come. Motherfuckers wanted to paint a certain picture of me, wanted to, you know, run with a certain narrative about me and just make it seem like So how was I able to get all this stuff done? Oh? Because I didn't have to be a mom twenty four fucking seven by myself, you know what I'm saying. Not to say that a person wasn't being a parent, but how did I get all of this stuff done? You know what I'm saying. Because I was able to take you. I was able to get a little bit off my plate so I could do what I needed to do to put myself in a better position for both me and my son. Dad's to do it all the time, Dad's do whatever the fuck they want to do. So let me do what I need to do, you know what I'm saying. Let me do what I need to do. And unfortunately, I did have plans for my son to come here for the summer. But again, like I said that, Nigga got a schedule, like he got two jobs. But I'm very proud of him and what he had going on was something that he decided to do. So y'all know that he plays the piano, he plays the violin, He's in two orchestras. He took on band. Now baby want to be a little nick Cannon. He want to be mister drum line. So like he's in band as well. So when my son is out there making the big dollars as a music producer in a few years, yes, yes, it's gonna be lit. So yeah, but again, just taking all of this in, like I neg you've been through so fucking much, and it's a lot more that you know, people don't even know about that I don't even have to get into or want to get into. But there, man, it's just very important to use your discernment. It's very important to listen to your intuition. It's very important to make smart decisions and the best decisions for you, you know what I'm saying, Like we are having a what do they say? Like a what do they say, this is basically like a like a spiritual experience but in a human body type shit. You know what I'm saying. So whatever you go through in this lifetime, please complete your mission. Please complete your soul mission. Stop repeating cycles, stop repeating patterns. Don't go through this life and fuck up and then when it's over, it's like, okay, bitch, when you rendcard and they have to come back down, you gotta come back and get you know what I'm saying, Like, stop going through the same shit over and over, bro. Like, once you release certain shit from your life and you glow up, it shows you what the problem was, you know what I'm saying. It shows what the problem really is. And again it's like we talk about self sabotage and stuff like that, like sometimes you really gotta have a moment with yourself and get to the bottom of it. That's why I really, like I always talk about like I really want to go to therapy, like cause again I've always had to be the friend that everybody else come to, and I got to be everybody else therapist. Like I really want to be able to go to somebody and talk about my shit real and just really understand my trauma and my triggers and everything that I went through. You know what I'm saying, Like I already have an idea, but to talk to a professional about that shit like and really work on that like is a goal for myself cause I don't want to keep repeating the same shit in this lifetime, you know what I'm saying. And I don't want to. I don't want something or somebody to hold me back from my destiny, which I don't think that somebody or something could do, like you know what I'm saying, because you have to take accountability, you have to understand like the role that you play, and you know all of that. So I just I don't I don't want to let myself down. I don't want to let God down. I don't want to let my ancestors down. I don't want to let my spirit guys because them motherfucker's been fighting for me, okay, and they they be sick of my shit. They be like, hey man, we trying to pull you out of this, were trying to do this, and you know what I'm saying, and you keep just doing the same shit over and over. It's like non webout. We're gonna let your ass go there, like, don't let us take our hands off you. But you know, thank you God for not taking your hands off me. Thank you God for not taking your hands off me for real. Like that's why I'm telling you that. That's why I stay preyed up. I stay in a state of gratitude, and I stay putting in the legwork. I stay doing what I'm supposed to do. And I will say that like I always talk about this, how like I always have taken the high road. I always like sew good seeds. I always put out positive energy. I always, you know, like even and I was talking about this on Instagram the other day, like because right now we're going through Saturn retrograde, which is like all about karmac lessons and karma and all of that shit. So if if you get in your ass by the universe right now, it's probably because you got some bad karma. E done did some shit to niggas. So but and I was saying, like, you know, I always take the high road, even when people have mistreated me or done me wrong. I just move forward in life because I know that I'm gonna be blessed regardless, and I know that Karma gonna spend the block. So you know what I'm saying, just look at your life right now. It's Saturn retrograding. And baby, I'm looking at my life. I'm leveling up, I'm thriving, I'm looking good, I'm glowing. I'm like I'm happy. I'm at peace with myself. And that's another thing, Like I don't know, like I'm at a space in my life and I'm never really I feel like I've always kind of been. I haven't always been this introverted as I am now, cause I'm super introverted now, like y'all know, to the point, like I don't like to come out of my bubble, which is kind of a bad thing. And I just told myself the other day that I'm gonna work on that. Like my best friend had can to visit me this past weekend from North Carolina, and like even though I had to work both jobs every day, like I still had to be a trooper and go out with her and like, you know, just have a good time. And y'all know, I'm not really so much of a going out person, Like that's not really my thing. I'm like I like to go to like concerts, and shit like that. But like we was going out a little bit, but it was just a reminder to myself to be like Jazmine, you cannot live in a fucking bubble, especially if if you want to meet the man of your dreams or whatever, Like you know what I'm saying. You can't just go to work and go home. You want him to break into the crib, like what are you? Like? So and even if I'm not looking for love or whatever, like I do need to just go out and treat myself, whether it's on payday, once a week or whatever. Get a drink, nice dinner, go to new plate, Like I still don't be going to like oh if somebody come here and be like, Okay, where do I go? In Dallas? I had to hit up my homegirl, like, hey, where should I take my best friend? Like I don't know where to go? So like but again, I don't really think it's my season for that yet, you know, cause I'm right now, I'm in my working season, I'm in my hustling, I'm in my fucking masculine era right now. Please soft girl like me, I'm gonna keep praying for that every day, Like please let your girl be able to let her hair down literally and figuratively. So I'm just waiting to get to that season, you know. But no, I definitely need to start stepping out and tell enjoying life. So that's very important for me too. Did I miss anything, y'all know, I usually be writing little notes in here. I didn't really do too many notes, but I did wrote. I did write a couple of things. I wrote this down. I said, it's one thing to let another person trick you off the streets or audio spot, but it's a whole another thing to trick yourself out of your own spot. Don't be no crash dummy. And this goes hand in hand with the self sabotage, like don't be no crash dummy, do not crash out. You control where your life goes. And I talk, y'all know, I talk about accountability all the time, like I'm gonna I'm gonna stress this till the cows come home because and I and I try. I feel like I take accountability. I do, I honestly do. Like y'all can't tell me that I don't. If I don't, somebody please tell me when I don't, Please show me how I don't cause I al I always speak on how I play a role in the shit that I do. But like I be, I'll be wanting people to take accountability. Bro stop blaming other people. Just stop, because even if a person does play a rock cool Okay, we was it takes to the tango cool cool, we get it. We got that. But you only you have control over yourself, of your life, of your circumstances. You know what I'm saying. So let's let's put it back on me. Let's put it back on me. Let me give you, guys an example. When I was living in Detroit, I was living with my mom. Me and my son were living with my mom. And even before that, like I will always just be bouncing around, but I will always be living with somebody else, right, whether I was paying rent or not. A lot of times, you know, a lot of times I did have jobs. I did have a car, you know what I'm saying. But then it got to a point where she got bad and I didn't have jobs, and then I didn't have a car, you know what I'm saying. And so luckily I had that support though, but even still, like shit was hard. But at the end of the day. I wasn't making anything happen period, you know what I'm saying. So I could blame everything else. Oh I'm not getting the support that I need or whatever, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, Jasmine, you gotta make something happen, and shit not just gonna come out of the air, you know what I'm saying. And I'll never forget. Like I had a conversation with my mom, like right before I left, and she was telling me, like, you know, you don't have to go to another state to get yourself together. You don't have to leave, like you could do that here. I'm like, bro, look how long I've been here. You know, I've been here my whole life. But I'm saying like, look and then look how long I've been living here with you? You know what I'm saying, Like, and nothing is happening, Like it was getting to a point where it was like, bro, like I cannot keep living like this. I want more for myself. I see more for myself. I didn't want to be there, you know what I'm saying. I was telling my son. I'm like, bro, we're not gonna be living with Grandma forever, like, this is not this is not it. This is not the life that I want. This is not the life that I see for myself. And a part of me getting up and going to another state was because I knew that that was gonna put a fire under my ass. I knew that was gonna make me work ten times harder because I don't have nothing to fall back on. I don't have a family member to you know what I'm saying, be in my corner. I don't have anybody to be that support that crutch for me. If you go out of state, you gotta get it out the money, you know what I'm saying, or else I am going back home. So I had to not only prove to not that I had to prove it to everybody else, but I had to prove it to myself that I could do it. So I needed to do that. And again fast forward to today, Look where I am. I did this shit by myself, period, you know what I'm saying. So I'm proud of myself for that, super proud of myself for that. And I think, like I'm very hard on myself, and I want to work on that, Like I want to stop being so hard on myself because the world is going to tear you down. You know what I'm saying. Your haters is gonna tear you down. Sometimes it be your own motherfucking spot. Sometimes you be sleeping with the enemy and that motherfucker be tearing you down, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's just so many different angles for that shit. And it's like, stop being hard on yourself, bro, because you've done a lot. You've came very fucking far. And another thing is like you gotta stop looking at where you are in comparison to other people, because I will never forget because this like really hit, like it really hit a soft spot with me, Like I'll never forget. It was a conversation that I had with my baby daddy. We had got into an argument a long time ago, and I don't even know, like it was some shit about it. At first it turned about the kid, and then it was so I don't know, but I remember it was a comment that he made like, oh, good for you. You you just now figuring out what you want to do with y'all life. We ben did that. Wow, I didn't. I didn't know everybody was on the same page. I didn't know everybody was running the same race. I didn't know that everybody had the same resources. I didn't know that, you know what I'm saying, Like, and I was just like that, but again, like you really gotta be careful of the people that you have around you that you letting your life, you know what I'm saying. Because and I know, like you know, co parenting situations they go sour and shit like that. But I just hate what our situation turned into like and having to share a kid with somebody that like just don't like lift you up, don't encourage you, don't you know what I'm saying. And that's that's another thing, like as a mother, and I know that other mothers can you know, agree with this as well, Like I don't think that a lot of men understand that, especially if you guys break up and you have to coparent, Like I need to be in a good space mentally, mentally, emotionally, financially, all of that, you know what I'm saying, in order to raise our child. So you belittling me or making the situation harder or whatever like that does not make it better at all, especially when you're raising somebody's child. You know what I'm saying. So it's just you know, I don't know. And that's what they say, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you might what do they say, you might forget? I don't know, is it you might forget what people say or whatever, but you'll never forget how that made you feel. Like, Nah, niggah, I ain't gonna forget shit. I ain't gonna real shit. That's why I'm out here just you know, busting up all niggas every day, busting up, leveling up, period. So yeah, like this has definitely been a fucking jury. And that's the thing. Like life is not a race, it's not a sprint. It's a marathon. Word to my nigga EBC. But another thing is like just enjoy the journey, you know what I'm saying. We always look forward to certain points of our life like, oh, I can't wait to be winning. I can't wait till I get here, I can't wait till I get you know whatever you think, Oh, once I get this job, or once I get this amount of money, or once I do this, like and then when you get that shit and they get old or you know, you get past it, then you looking for the next fix. It's like a It's like it's like a high. It's like getting high. You're gonna constantly be going after that high. And once you get something and you get satisfied with it, Okay, Nah, I gotta you know what I'm saying, it's a never anything. And that's why we need to learn to find happiness within. Find happiness and the simple things. Find happiness. And you know what I'm saying, like find that peace within. And that's what I was saying, Like I'm just so happy just to be at peace, you know what I'm saying. Like it's I don't I don't aspire to have Like I don't want to just be like Boo cooo rich and just I mean, I do want money, like hand over fist, you know, I want to be good, but like I don't aspire to be no fucking celebrity. All them people is really fucking trash and just frauds and be selling their soul and all on that weird shit. But I don't aspire to be no fucking celebrity. I don't aspire to be no fucking Bill Gates ass fucking billionaire. Like I I'm good with the very simple life for real, Like I'm really a plain Jane and I love that about myself. Like I don't need much of everything. I don't care about the clothes, the jewelry, the I don't care about that shit. Like I just want to be fucking happy and I want to be at peace. I want to, you know, be with my son. I want to be taking vacations with my best friend. I want to do the podcast. I want to do my yoga. I want to be in good health. I want to be wealthy, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't. I don't want too much of anything. And that's another thing, like in relationships, I don't want too much of anything. But I think that's where niggas get it twisted because I'm a very simple person. Like like again, I don't need the material things. All the things that I want to do not cost money. I want love, respect, a commitment, happiness, good sex. You know what I'm saying, Like the shit that don't cost money at all, like consideration, communication, like and niggas can't even give you that. Niggas can't even give you that. But then another thing that I told myself today was that like I realized that I settle and I gotta do better because I be settling for the bare fucking minimum. And I discussed myself with that, like Jazmine, you deserve the fucking world. Any nigga would be lucky to have you. You know what I'm saying, Like do better, do better. So that's where I'm at with that. But ultimately, like I just I feel like I'm at peace. I'm very happy with where I am. I never saw myself being like when I first got here. Of course, like I said, I wasn't in Dallas. I wasn't fair, so I don't know, and I still had to just get used to stuff and really, you know, really find my footing in my way. So when I first got here, I wasn't really sure if this was where I wanted to be, because ultimately I always felt like, oh, California is my heart, That's where I want to be. But I like Dallas, and I mean, I just feel like I'm gonna do my time here, I'm gonna do my season here, and then wherever life takes me after this, you know, I'll go where you know, wherever the wind blows me, wherever I flow with the water, but as of now, I am definitely happy with where I am. I literally wake up every day just so happy in the space that I'm in. I love going home. That's the best part of my day. Like I can't wait to get home and just be in my own shit, Like I love it. And again, I'm just I'm just so happy just looking at where I am and what I've accomplished in all of that. So there was something else that this is so random. I had roll something in here. I'm like, I kind of want to talk about this. This is just random, this random. Compatibility or chemistry, what do you guys think. I'll let you guys think about that for a second. Compatibility or chemistry in a relationship. I think that both are very very important. But I think that compatibility is way more important than chemistry, because don't don't get it twisted. Chemistry is needed for sure, Like if we don't have chemistry, well I'm not fucking with you. You know what I'm saying. Chemistry is very important. I need that. I need that passion between us, I need that connection, I need that sexual tension, Like I just need that. We gotta be able to vibe. You know what I'm saying, but baby, that chemistry goes out the window when you realize that, oh we're not compatible. You think like that you like no, and like, yeah, we gotta be able to We gotta be able to hit the ball back and forth on the table, you know what I'm saying, Like, baby, if the compatibility is not there, it's not gonna work. And I think, I don't know. I guess like once you really start to spend time with a person and really learn a person, like I don't know, you know when the real come out because a person can only pretend for so long. A person can only pretend for so long. But chemistry is definitely important. But like, but I will say, I'm not gonna be able to have a relationship without chemistry. Like, we can't just be compare we can't just be compatitive. If I had to choose one, I would say compatibility. But it ain't gonna go nowhere with no chemistry. We ain't got no chemistry. It's just like that made me feel like I'm not even attracted to you. Wers like you know, Like, but I'm gonna go with compatibility, communication or consideration. This is good. That's hard too, because communication is very important. This is my thing. And I feel like I was just telling this. I think I was telling this to like my coworker the other day, like she always be. She'll randomly just be telling me about her like dating life and shit like that, and we were talking about communication. I'm like, it only takes five seconds to tell somebody something. You know what I'm saying. I hate motherfuckers that act. Like, first of all, this is the generation of having your your phone glued to your fucking hand. You know what I'm saying, Like nobody is just away from their phone. Oh I just saw this. Oh I just shut up. Your phone was in your fucking hand. You know what I'm saying. If you're gonna have a busy day, if you don't want to be bothered, if something really is going on in your life, Hey, you know I'm going through something in or today gonna be kind of a busy day, Like I'm not gonna really be able to talk to you like that. I'll hit you up, ladder, just communicate. Motherfuckers would go a whole day, bitch, lose my number then you know what I'm saying. Or just whatever, if it's a problem or whatever, like communicate that period. It's not hard. But consideration is really the one for me, I think, because it blows my mind that niggas just don't consider me, Like Bro and Nigga ain't ever did some shit, and you just like, why the fuck with you? Ain't even you didn't even think. You didn't even think to think like how that would make me feel. You didn't even think like it ain't even just with niggas, Like it could be somebody that don't give a fuck about your time or whatever, Like you ain't think that like I had nowhere to be. You didn't think like I just don't like people that don't have no type of consideration because I consider people all the time. I'm a very considerate person like I. So it's consideration for me. The next one a safe life or a spontaneous life I would love to say, but it's funny because I kind of live a spontaneous life. Nah. I would love to say a spontaneous life, but deep down inside I want to say safe life because and that's the thing, like when I talk about like not like in change and you know, being uncertain of the future and stuff like that, I feel like everybody to a certain extent wants to live a safe life, like you want to feel secure, you wanna feel some type of structure you you know what I'm saying, Like nobody, I mean some people who are just straight up risk takers and just jump through the fire. I'm gonna go through the hoops. I'm just take this little Tarzan rope through life like I don't I don't know, but again, that is kind of the life that I live, Nigga. One way flight to Dallas and just what you know what I'm saying, like just VI just vibe, just vibes like but that I don't know, that's where the fun is. That's where the spark is in a spontaneous life. But if I had to choose one, I don't know. But safe life also gives like boring marriage, same thing every day, stickler life. It gives it gets I ain't gonna say who it gives. Safe life gives somebody. It gives a nigga that I know that nigga life is safe as hell. Uh yeah, that I don't know. Safe life for spontaneous life, I'm gonna go out on I'm gonna say spontaneous fuck it, I'm gonna say cause I need the adventure I need. I need the laughs, I need the fun I need whatever. Okay, passion or purpose, that's a good one too. That's a good one too. Let me let me think for a second, cause I have both of those.
Speaker 2: Mmm, damn, that's hard.
Speaker 1: Passion or purpose. I don't know, because it's so funny because black Girl experiences both. For me, it's passion and it's purpose. And that's why I keep coming back to it no matter how long I take a break, no matter how long I'm away, Like this is my passion. And I was just thinking about this the other day too, Like when I was little, when I was a little girl, Like for Christmas, I had got this thing called a Tycho video cam.
Speaker 2: Google it.
Speaker 1: It was like this little video camera, but you had to like plug the little arcs up to the VCR. Yes to my nineties babies. You had to plug it up to like the VCR and put the tape in there and like record or whatever. And I used to record myself every day at the crib, like dancing and singing to TLS. I was dancing to the TLC Crazy Sexy Cool album, the Alia one and a Million album. I was just on there just with all the imagination in the world. My brothers was on there being crazy, like but I love that shit, Like that's what I'm saying. This is really my life. This is really my passion. This is like, this is why I love this shit because I literally been doing this forever. I used to have like little tape recorders and I used to record myself talking all the time, Like this is really my fucking passion. So yeah, so that's my passion. But I also feel like this is my purpose on a deeper level because just aside from the podcast, I feel like I blessed with the voice. And it's so funny because when I first started recording the podcast, I used to hate my voice. I used to hate my voice. I was like, ugh, I sound like that, Like I didn't think I sounded how I sound, But like I eventually like got used to it over time. But I realized that again on a much deeper level, and not in no shade to the up and coming podcasts and the people that be doing it, everybody gets somebody and just hop on this bitch and just everybody got a podcast now, Like podcast game is just so watered down. It's so you know what I'm saying. But what sets me apart is like, I really do this shit for real, like I've been doing this shit. I do this shit forever. The reason why motherfuckers relate to my shit so much is because I be talking about real shit. I'll be talking about my life, I'll be talking about my experience. My content is pure quality, it has substance, and it's gonna be timeless. Motherfuckers could turn this on in sixty years and be like, hey, this is like some real shit, like you know what I'm saying. That that's the thing sixty years from now, when somebody gonna play this shit back and I'm on fucking behind the music or some shit like that, Like it's timeless, it's quality, it's you know what I'm saying. And again, my shit was always deeper than the surface. You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about real shit. I'm promoting positivity, I'm talking about healing, spiritual growth, I'm talking about life. You know what I'm saying. And again, no shade to niggas that just get on here and just you know, shoot the shit. That's cool, But where is that gonna be sixty from sixty years from now, you know what I'm saying, like the Sexy Red of podcasts and not like niggas like sexy Red as a rapper, but all some real shit. Her music is not gonna be anywhere comparable to a Lauryn Hill is not really a rapper though, Huh. I'm trying to think of a rapper who's a good female rapper, like a Damn who's a good female rapper, like a real I don't know. I can't think of nobody that's sad, that's sad, but you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just certain people whose music or whatever they are, they content whatever is timeless. It's substance, its quality. So but yeah, so I feel like and like I was saying, like so when I first was recording myself, I used to be like, oh, I hate my voice. I hate the way I sound, but not understanding that my voice is my gift, that's my purpose, you know what I'm saying, And that's why I have to really use my voice in my platform in this lifetime. God is like, hey, dog, we trying to let you know, like telling you before you get up out of here, not gonna you know what I'm saying, like you, you better do your big one with what you get with what we gave, cuz I don't know what's to come in the next lifetime. I don't know, So I really want to be able to fulfill my soul mission on this planet for real, and that's my purpose. But if I had to pick one passion or purpose, I'm gonna go with purpose because it's deeper than the passion. You know what I'm saying, everybody. One thing I always try to stress the people is that everybody has a purpose in this lifetime, you know what I'm saying. And I really hope that people find that. You know what I'm saying. When you it's so much shit to get caught up in in this world, politics, just the everyday life. If you are working two jobs, like, it's so much to get caught up in and not have time for yourself to even figure out what your purpose is. That's why it's very important to tap into your passions. If you do have kids, you should cultivate they passions and all of that and anything that they into at a young age so that they can, you know what I'm saying, fulfill whatever it is that they're supposed to do because Mama don't want to be caught up working a nine to five their whole fucking life. Like, that's not that's not the goal, that's not the vibe. The last one that I wrote down, acceptance or detachment, they kind of like wanted the same in a way. But if I had to choose one, acceptance or detachment. So break this down really quick. Acceptance being able to accept the situation for what it is.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: It's tough. It's It's been so many instances in my life where I didn't want to accept the situation for what it was. I didn't want to accept a person for who they was or who they are. But you gotta you gotta get to that place. You gotta get to that it is what it is, because once you learn to accept something, then you can get to the next step. Then you can be like, Okay, you know what I'm saying. It's just you just gotta accept shit. It's just certain things that you have to accept. You can't move forward until you accept, like, you know what I'm saying, Just like when you're about to sign a contract or go to the next the next shit on the Internet, like you gotta accept this first, like you gotta accept Detachment is also very hard. It's been a lot of things in my life that I didn't But again, that's why I said, it's like one of the same, because in order to detach, you have to accept. Right. Yeah, detachment is hard, but it's needed. And or again, just like with accepting, you can't go to the next step without accepting. You can't go to the next step without detachment. You gotta be able to less shit go. You got to you gotta less shit go to move on in life, to elevate, you know, new levels, new devils type shit. Everybody can't go with you. You gotta detach from people. You gotta detach from toxic situations, relationships. You gotta detach when you and your friends ain't clicking no more, when you moving on and like you know what I'm saying, or maybe you just got to detach from bad habits or whatever or whatever. You know what I'm saying, You gotta let go. Sometimes holding on hurts you more than letting go. And that's something that we learn the art of detachment in yoga. So if I had to choose one, though, acceptance or detachment. I think where I am right now in my life, I think I'm becoming okay with acceptance. It's like it's certain stuff in my life that I'm learning to acceparate now. Attachment is really hard, and I'm working on that too. But I feel like even like I say, like these past thirty days, like, but it's just because you gotta keep waking up and keep going through life and just keep moving, you know what I'm saying, and you just kind of slowly but surely learn to except shit. Detachment is hard, Like it's it's really hard. Like I'm gonna go with detachment. That's the one that I'm currently working on for real. And just like with change, I hate change, I hate detachment. And that's the thing. When you don't want to detach, you don't want to change, you want to you want to be comfortable with what you're comfortable with, you know what I'm saying. So that's cool, that's cool. I also have these little themes that I had wrote down for like yoga flows and stuff. Surrender was a theme, heart opening was a theme, Mental clarity was a theme, self care was a theme, Empowerment is a theme, Joy and celebration is a theme, grounding is a theme, and self expiration is a thing, and like they all had different like categories. Let me do it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I had just went online today and I was looking for like new Tarot and new Oracle cars and I found some. Well, actually, I be on TikTok a lot and it's this one lady on there. She'd be having these some really good Oracle cars and I'm like, dang, where you get them cars from? She sent me the link and I was like, damn, I wish I would have, you know, did this sooner because I would love to do a reading with those Oracle cars. So I'm a order them maybe on payday because they was kind of pricey. It's like, damn, bitch, eighty dollars for some Oracle cars.
Speaker 2: God, but that's how much that shit.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. Cars be up there, cars, good cars be up there. So I don't know, but maybe on the next payday I'll get them. And but I really, yeah, I want to use those so I'll be tired of Taro. And actually I don't be. I have not been playing with Tarot cars at all, like at all. These bitch has been on the show, but I pulled them out today and I had pulled some for myself earlier and it was so spot on. I was like, God, and it's like, it's so funny because it's not like it's not like I'm picking the cars out to match with my situation. They came on. I'm like, this is really my situation, Like that shit is funny, but no, next time, I'll come back. Look, I was just telling him, I'm like, bro, I know my cities is big, but like on camera, they look really big, like they look really big. They look really really really really really big. He said. I don't think it's the camera, it's not they are big. And the crazy part is, y'all will never believe is I had a breast reduction before. I know, y'all like what bitch. When I had a breast reduction after I had my son and he was born in twenty eleven, I probably had it in like twenty twelve. And the crazy party is, I don't know. I think it's a weight loss thing too, Like I guess, I don't know, but I've never really lost weight for I mean I have, but not like for real, for real, So I don't know if that's the thing, like you, I don't know. But anyway, when I had got it, I told them that I wanted to be like a very low beacup, so I made them. I was like, I don't know, like thirty four beer. It seemed like they were small at the time, but them bitches grew. They literally grew right back like that. Shit was sick as hell. I feel like I only had b side cities to a day and then they was back. So it was kind of a waste. And I just had a homegirl that just I don't know if she got it. Did she get it? I think she did say she got it, And she was asking me, like what's gonna happen? What do I need to know? I ain't gonna lie. They was telling me to get like certain like healing like creams and shit to put on. And I did have like some bad scarring like and they also you gotta think they took my whole nipple off and put my nipple back off, so like, I don't know, it ain't nothing wrong my titties. It's just it's just a little scarring, you know what I'm saying. And then like on the sides here, like I look like I got stabbed with them, like somebody slash marsh it. But I don't really pay attention to that. And you know, I don't know, but you just have to learn to love yourself the way that you are. I guess I don't know, but my titties was big, but they still fucking big. I don't know if the niggas love them. Temper rats. It's giving healing energy. It's giving, it's giving healing energy. And this is what is it hashtag hell Girl summer. So let's focus on healing, guys. Let's focus on starting a new and moving forward, new pages, new chapters, new levels, healing ourselves mentally, physically, spiritually, making sure that you have a good temperament. Because it's a lot of mad ass bitches out here. Okay, mad as hell, Relax, take a chill pill. It's the mad ass bitches hopping out for me. It ooh, and I don't even be liking the rea. I'm gonna read how they came out. We got the nine of Cups in reverse, which is a wish unfulfilled, followed by the three as swords. It's giving that someone needs to heal from a breakup or like whatever, a bad relationship, whatever, Uh, somebody not getting what they want. It's giving with this upside down because then the right side up, it's like somebody like, yeah, I got all my cups. Whatever upside down is given mad with your arms folded, like not getting what you want it? You know what I'm saying, followed by the you know but a again, what was I talking about earlier? Accountability? Like you gotta take accountability for your shit. You gotta take accountability for your shit. The justice is there, reviss. This is so funny, Like I can't make this shit up. Bro, I don't be picking these cars out. They come out themselves. Baby, you need to heal whoever this message is for, you need to heal. I just told you we're in Saturn retrograde right now, and motherfuckers is gonna get what they deserve. The seeds that you saw, that shit is gonna come back, so you need to make sure you gotta move right in this lifetime. The Seven of Pinnacles came out and reverse, so whatever whatever you thought you was working on didn't work. Page of Swords, Niggas is watching, Niggas is lurking, Nina Ones and the Seven of swords. It it's giving con artists vibes. It's giving scam vibes. It's giving like it's giving somebody plan didn't work out. It's giving somebody's plan didn't work out. You need to come up with a new plan. You need to make a better plan, and you need to go here. The Devil card, Bro, Bro Bro, the Devil card Lord. I don't even be trying to make shit about shit, but spirit gonna make shit about shit. The Double card, the King of Wands and the two Pinnacles in reverse again, the Devil card is giving. It is giving scam vibes. It's giving con artists, it's giving toxic energy. Is get bro. Like the way that you move in this lifetime, the way that you move, or the energy that you put out, the things that you do are going to come back. Tenfolk, you know what I'm saying. You're whatever you put out is going to come back. So stop pretending that you know what I'm saying. Like even on the Internet in general, like with Instagram and everything, like a lot of people pretend and they put on these facades and all of that shit. Like I don't believe shit on Instagram for real, Like a lot of that shit be fake and it ends up coming out like just recently on TikTok, and this shit was just on my feed like crazy. I guess it was a couple on there, a little TikTok couple, but they was very They were very toxic though, Like they didn't even make cute videos or nothing. It was very toxic and you could tell that they were toxic. That man ended up shooting her in the face, and everybody was like, oh my god, like that's what I'm saying, like, and I said that that's the case with everybody, or but with anything, you know what I'm saying, Like, I feel like spirituality is definitely a trend now on the internet. You can't believe all that. You can't be buying products from everybody, you can't be just you know what I'm saying, like, you don't know what people is really into. You don't know what people is really on until you in the same vicinity as them. Let's take a couple more and be done. I don't I don't what what what is the message here?
Speaker 2: Everything's in reverse.
Speaker 1: Six lines in reverse, page of pinnacles in reverse like bad offers and not and not going nowhere. That's crazy. I feel like that reading was for someone it like in particular. But we're not gonna get too much into it. That's just the vibes, that's the energy. But like I don't know. I will say this though, back to what I was saying earlier. You know how I said that I hate it change and again, and I'm really working on embracing it. Anybody can change. Anybody can change. Everybody can change. You can change your life today. You can decide to be better today. You could take a step forward and do something different today, just like I did. Just like I up and left Detroit and I was like, I'm gonna get on my shit and I'm gonna do better for myself. And I'm like, you can change, but you have to be willing to do that. You know what I'm saying. You can make a better life for yourself. You're hearing it from the horse's mouth. You can make a better life for yourself because I did it. I'm doing it, you know what I'm saying. And I don't know everybody, Like I said earlier, just like when I'm talking about the whole little thing that stuck with me about what my baby Daddy said to me, like, oh, everybody else life. You know, everybody else basically got they life figured out, like you just not figuring out cool. Yeah, some people are just not figuring it out, you know what I'm saying. And everybody is not on the same page. Everybody is not running the same race. Everybody ain't got on the same shoes, everybody ain't got the same resources, you know what I'm saying. So walk on your path. And that's where I am now, Like, that's why I'm so cool with being in my own bubble. I'm so cool with being alone because I'm on my own path. I'm going at my own pace, and I'm at peace with that. So I encourage everybody else to walk on your own path, do what works for you. Like I don't want y'all to look to me and just like, oh, I'm gonna just do everything that Jes said and I'm gonna do it her way. That may not work for you, you know what I'm saying, But take whatever you know, take what works for you, and leave the rest. You might not be able to do everything that I did and the way that I did it, but you know what I'm saying, Your journey is your journey, So do whatever works for you, you know what I'm saying, and do it the right way and focus on healing, because that's where the healing journe money is a never ending process, you know what I'm saying. You're not gonna wake up one day and just be completely healed. Nobody is just like your everyday life is a journey, and it's like you just wake up and just go with the flow. Like so it's healing and some days you gonna you're gonna get triggered. Some days you're gonna miss some shit. Some days you're gonna cry something, you know what I'm saying, Like we're human, we all go through that. But the point is to keep moving forward and embracing change. And that's all I got for y'all for the one year episode. Cheers,